PDA

View Full Version : Local sex tour guide, travel wise

MegaMuerte
10-30-19, 02:41
I believe all the devaluations of the coin makes Buenos Aires one of the best mongering places in price/quality terms.

If you don't know where to start, or what can you get for your buck you should contact me. Being local I know all the places where you can get what you want, wether that is private apartments or independent chicas or night clubs, dending on your tastes.

I'm bilingual and a great company, we can work something out.

Luminus
10-30-19, 14:11
Sent you a private message.

GoupieTony
01-09-20, 17:26
I believe all the devaluations of the coin makes Buenos Aires one of the best mongering places in price/quality terms.

If you don't know where to start, or what can you get for your buck you should contact me. Being local I know all the places where you can get what you want, wether that is private apartments or independent chicas or night clubs, dending on your tastes.

I'm bilingual and a great company, we can work something out.Hi MegaMuerte,

Travelling to BA this weekend. Looking for assistance, if available pls PM me.

Thanks,

Tony.

Contiki69
01-11-20, 16:14

I'm bilingual and a great company, we can work something out.

Hi MegaMuerte,

Travelling to BA this weekend. Looking for assistance, if available pls PM me.

Thanks,

Tony.1 febrary to 15 febrary 20 will de there in Palermo. Give me news about the cool places to go and girls. Thanks.

SteveG75
11-12-21, 05:25
Any update on the current scene & what"s your service & price?

MegaMuerte
11-21-21, 11:41
Any update on the current scene & what"s your service & price?PM just sent.

NoOne
11-28-21, 21:31
... Being local I know all the places where you can get what you want, wether that is private apartments or independent chicas or night clubs, dending on your tastes...I sent you PM.

I have read the local reviews and went to several apartments. The girls are nothing like in the photos. I think locals mostly review lower price providers and the quality is shocking. I also got some locals to find providers for me but there are not too many choices, and they want a cut which makes the rate very high. I know they try to take advantage of me and I am willing to pay if the quality is there. So far, this city is not a good mongering destination either for quality or quantity.