PDA

View Full Version : Andres Reports

Jackson
08-01-03, 02:23
Please Select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Andres
08-01-03, 12:46
Hi, guys!

I will stay in BA for several months and expect to report regularly.

Instead of creating a long report in the Reports section starting in August and ending in December/January/Whatever, I deem more convenient to start this new section to add my reports and provide useful info. This initiative will also helps the BA newcomer to get updated info from my perspective and myself to post more easily.

In these months, I expect to cover:
- Pro action (probably not more often than twice a week).
- Semi-pro action.
- Non-pro action from Internet girls and other sources.
- Dining out experiences.
- Miscellaneous

Well.. at least this is my wishlist.

I provide you some traits of my profile so that you can understand my usual targets and see if my info fits your objectives:

- Buenos Aires native male, mid 30s, average looking.
- Not poor but not very wealthy either (I expect to spend mongering much less than US$1000 a month, so don't expect a complete assessment of the crew at Blacks).
- Busy (not many free afternoons to promenade)

That said, I encourage you to ask operational questions. Although I won't be touristing, I may search for some info of places, stores, etc, related to our hobby or services needed (except hotels, since I never used one in BA).

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-01-03, 12:48
07/31 - My first Santa Fe 1707 experience

Wednesday's flight from Miami was hideous: Security alert requiring every passenger to leave the Aerolineas Argentinas plane and recheck security screening (2 hours delay), some amenities in the plane not working properly (no light, no movie sound), too many people too nervous, etc. That prevented me to sleep well and get my stamina for hobbying.

After my usual rush for killing errands as fast as possible, it was 5PM, so I continued walking my 4th mile around the city but now with hobbying purposes. I went again to 188 Uruguay St and confirmed that the place is damn dead. Also, the place at 271 Montevideo St is still alive, whose legacy entrance was changed for a fancier one. I will take a look inside soon, for sure.

Being 6PM and having a dining appointment at La Brigada, I perceived that I wouldn't survive awoke a full meat dinner with fine wine. Therefore, I took my chances of "discharging my load" before falling asleep after dinner.

Went to Affaire Pueyrredon by 6:15PM. The place continues changing ar$10 for the entrance, but they raised the chica prices: ar$80 for 30 minutes, ar$110 for 45 minutes and ar$150 for an hour. There were 5 ladies, 1 of them doable but not gorgeous. Her name is Yamila and has nice tits (but not huge), god figure and acceptable face. I felt that it didn't worth the try, so off I went to Santa Fe 1707 3º.

Going into the building was easy. There, a lady greeted me and commented me the prices: ar$60 for 30 minutes, ar$80 for 45 inutes and ar$100 for 1 hour, all convenitional (extras arranged with the girl). I thought that, with these prices, girls couldn't be good. Then, the presentation begun...

Gees! The girls were better than those at Affaire and of the same quality as Bonnefemme. Three of the 7 ones captured my attention: A brunette Paraguayan called Karen, an exhuberant blonde called Catalina and a third dark haired girl whose name I forgot. They had nice tits and legs and, although a little chubby, in good shape for anything. I had to ask for a second decision round before choosing Karen.

We agreed on ar$80 or 30 minutes and BBBJ. After a third careful look, her body didn't seem as good as before choosing her, but she scattered sensuality all over the place: Nice, charming, very attentive, great BBBJ skills and very good massages, all of them provided in a plain but very acceptable room. Toiltes were very clean. Karen told me that hte best time to arrive there is 3PM, when most of the girls are available.

I left the pace very satisfied, considering the place worthing a second visit.

Now, I'm full of meet of all sorts of meets and wine. I need urgent sleep.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-02-03, 12:53
08/01 - Salsa class, wandering through Flores and second visit to Santa Fe 1707

I went to a salsa class at La Salsera (Yatay 961). I attempted to start my non-pro/semi-pro moves and esteemed that the place would be cozy for such activity. For ar$5, you get a 2-3 hour class and then the right to remain in the ballroom for the rest of the night.

Well.... I was wrong. Most of the patrons were either young couples or old couples with children. There were some single ladies, but these ladies could have dated FDR several decades ago. Although I spotted a shy but acceptable girl in the 20s coming alone, I wouldn't rely on the place as a point to get non-pro action.

By midnight, I decided to visit Flores. Left La Salsera and headed towards Envidia. Prices: ar$5 the entrance, ar$50 30 minutes, ar$100 1 hour. 25 girls, of whom a few doable. Not very different from my last trip. the place was full of mongers, many of whom came for drinking a beer, shout loud a whi;e and leaving in bunches. I met 3 or 4 regular patrons who told me that the area isn't that good as it used to be.

I left Envidia and wnet to La Fuente. Prices: ar$5 the entrance, ar$40 30 minutes, ar$80 1 hour. 15 girls, none doable. Bad, bad. Just drank my soda and left towards Dolys-La Nuit

Dolys continues charging ar$7 the entrance, but the girls prices increased to ar$50 20 minutes, ar$60 30 minutes and ar$100 1 hour. Did they upgrade the girls quality? Nope. Of al the 30 girls, jst the famous paragayan Judith was acceptable, and 5 of them were plain hipppopotamus taken from the African grasslands. Packed with boys, too much cigarrette smoke. Not for me.

Crossed the street and went into Liza's. The new Liza's place at the corner isn't already finished, so it remains in the same old building. The place had the same girls quality as Dolys, but prices were much more affordable: ar$5 the entrance, ar$25 20 minutes, ar$60 30 minutes and ar$80 1 hour. A few girls were doable, among whom was the Dominican I did in my last trip. However, none of them called my attention so much to trigger the action button, so I left Flores for good.

Took a cab and went to Santa Fe 1707 to assess the quality of night girls. To my dismay, the girls at night ahave just a fraction of the quality of the daytime girls. The madam introduced 5 girls and none of them could excite a horny sailor. Same prices as yesterday. Left the place and came home empty-handed by 4AM.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-03-03, 14:12
08/02 - VERY cheap experience

I was pretty tired yesterday night but it was convenient to assess the scene, so I decided to visit those damn cheap places to see if there were some gems hidden in the heaps.

First, I went to Oba Oba (Rivadavia St and Matheu St). ar$5 the entrance, ar$40 30 minutes and ar$60 1 hour. There were 10 girls, most of them dogs. However, a nice, very young Paraguayan (name forgotten) had a nice face, suggestive lips and pretty big tits (CCC cup or something similar). She doesn't provide BBBJ and wasn't very skilled in the matter (for the way she was dressed and the way she answered my questions, she seemed to be a newbie in the field). I fancied that she would be a lower than average experience, so I passed.

Left the place by 1AM and went to Montevideo 271. ar$5 the entrance, ar$30 30 minutes, ar$50 1 hour, 7 girls, only 1 of them doable. Also Paraguayan, her name is Marina, has an acceptable face, huge tits, suggestive lips but flat buts and ugly legs. She was being molested by a drunk patron who wanted to carry her towards the rooms in the back. This girl could escape his harrassment when we did eye contact. She promised to perform BBBJ, so I decided to give her a chance.

We went to the room (very poorly equiped, but not dirty), where I tipped her with ar$15. her BBBJ was mechanical but not that bad. Then, we did missionary and "ended" in that position. later, she told me that the BBBJ was a truly exception since I seemed a clean guy (go figure if it was really en exception...)

If you dream of a memorable night with a sophisticated, charming and educated woman, I wouldn't recommend the place. But for some pythoresque experience, it's OK. I'm afraid that cheap places are not suitable for very good experiences (let alone GFE).

Hope this helps,

Andres

Saint
08-04-03, 18:46
Thanks for the valuable information Andres. You probably know the city of Buenos Aires better than any guy I know. I've enjoyed hanging out with you before and look forward to spending time with you again when I'm in BA.

Good luck amigo.

Roxanne
08-06-03, 04:05
Hi, Andres:

Estoy re contenta de que tengas tu seccion en el Forum, asi no me siento tan solita en el medio de los gringos!!!!!

Let's translate for the gringos:

I'm very happy that you have you section in the Forum so I won't feel lonely in the middle of the gringos!!!!

Viva la joda y Viva la Argentina!!!!!

Roxana.

Andres
08-06-03, 18:27
Roxanne:

Thanks! We can play the roles of Cesar Mazetti and Monica Cahen D'Anvers and lead a news series called "Telegato Investiga"...

Andres

Andres
08-06-03, 19:00
08/05 - Tribunales/Barrio Norte apartments, Downtown clubs and action at Affaire Pueyrredon

By 6PM, I compiled a list of several private apartments to investigate and started my canvass.

Went to Larrea 882, published at Clarin (4963-8956). The place sucks: Just 3 girls, less than 3/10. I didn't bother to ask for prices. Another nasty surprise was a dobermann dog following me and the madam throughout the facilities as if I were his next tasty dinner. Avoid it.

Next, I decided to try a place often recommended at the local board as a very good ratio price/quality located at Montevideo 581 p1 H. DAMN! The place STINKS, even before the lady opens the door. I could barely breath and wondered how people can enjoy a nice time there without a gas mask. I don't know if it was the incensus or what, but it was annoying for sure (and you know guys that I'm not the pickiest guy in searching for places to lay down). The only girl seemed to have been attacked by a pack of assasin bees, so I didn't ask to see the other one. AVOID IT.

I returned to Barrio Norte and went to Cielo (4824-8822). I had called by 6PM and had been 8 girls available, but when I arrived by 7:45 there were 6 available and the 4 rooms occupied. I asked to see the ladies and come back later. Honestly, of all the girls available no one was better than those at Santa Fe 1707. I don't understand why they charge much more than SF1707 does, then. Anyway, the place is clean and cozy, but why spending ar$120/150 an hour when you can spend ar$100 an hour and have a nicer girl?I may return anyway to see if there was a stunner that I missed in the presenation.

After dinner, I resumed my search and went to Downtown, first to Hooks and then to Cattos. Both places still ask for the same prices as 3 months ago (HOOKS: ar$12 mandatory drink, ar$18 the girl drink, ar$100-150 per girl short term // CATTOS: ar$10 mandatory drink, ar$20 the girl drink, ar$100-150 per girl short term). Also, both places had the same girls as 3 months ago, with no one calling my attention. Hooks and Cattos had 20-25 girls each.

Later, I visited Affaire Pueyrredon. ar$15 the entrance (why the ar$5 difference at night?) and same girls prices as reported before. There were about 20 girls, mostly 6-7 with a few 8s. The place was packed with 30 unleashed guys, pestering all around. I spotted a girl called Sol, very petite but very charming. She promised BBBJ (very rare at that place) so we went up to the rooms for 30 minutes (ar$80).

She performed as expected: Excellent BBBJ, nice doggie style, poor massages. The girl fulfilled my expectations, although I won't call it a memorable experience. I may return to Affaire , but I don't like the smoke-filled atmosphere.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-09-03, 13:45
08/08 - Visit to different boliches (Rio Cabañas, New Area, Salomé)

Finally, I had the opportunity to meet Dickhead last night. We met around midnight at Rio Cabañas (5000s of Cordoba) with his friend "Viktor the Rumanian". DH was much more charming and discreet that I imagined before. We had a very nice time visiting places. Viktor is a "man of world" who knows the ropes pretty well. ar$10 the drinks.

We remained about an hour at Rio Cabañas, a place that seems to cater exclusively to foreigners: A few tables occupied, most of them with Asian patrons, girls cheering "hello" instead of "hola". Girls don't approach unless called. Rio Cabañas is perhaps the only place in which you won't smell cigarrette smoke but seems to be boring to hell. Viktor commented that a girl once charged him ar$150 for 1 hour (includes drinks and hotel). Girls were pretty but not outstanding.

After that, we went to New Area in Flores (JB Justo and Artigas). I read a report with positive comments about the place, so I gave it a try. ar$10 the drinks and ar$20 the drinks for girls.

Well... the place is not as good as commented. There were 8 girls, only 1 or 2 doable. Several girls approached us, of whom I liked a thin one called Nicole. She had acceptable tits and a nice face. Most girls ask ar$80-100 for 30 minutes and ar$150-200 for 1 hour. Too much for such a lame quality, although the place seems cozy.

By 2 AM we left towards Salomé. Same prices as before (ar$10 the drinks for men and ar$20 for women), with a crew of 20 + girls, few of them doable. I wanted to show my old favorita to the guys (Debora) but she was on duty. Dh and Viktor seemed to like the place and Viktor attracted a tall, beautiful girl who seemed to be a nice prospect for the night. I left the place by 4AM to go home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Roxanne
08-09-03, 18:51
OK Andres, but you are gonna be Monica Cahen D'Anvers!!!!

Kisses, Roxana

Dancesw/Chicas
08-09-03, 21:06
Andres,

Next time you visit Cielo ask for Florencia and Paola. They are the best looking ones (at 180 pesos). At Sta FE 1707 look for Analia, give a little tip before the session (20-30) and you'll be thanking me later. Also at 1707 Camila has an incredible pair of legs. Let me know what you think about these girls.

Dancesw/chicas

Andres
08-10-03, 19:08
Originally posted by dancesw/chicas
Andres,

Next time you visit Cielo ask for Florencia and Paola. They are the best looking ones (at 180 pesos). At Sta FE 1707 look for Analia, give a little tip before the session (20-30) and you'll be thanking me later. Also at 1707 Camila has an incredible pair of legs. Let me know what you think about these girls.

Dancesw/chicas
DWC:

I saw Paola at Cielo that time. She was quoted ar$150 as a "special girl" but she didn't outstand that much from the rest, IMHO. Perhaps Florencia is gorgeous.

Andres

Andres
08-10-03, 19:18
08/09 - Visit to the undergrounds of Constitucion

Yesterday, I performed an exploratory visit to 3 boliches in Constitucion.

Overall, the area is sketchy but pretty safe for walking near the main avenues. Police is everywhere (at least until the elections) and only a few streetwalkers and boliches touts wander along the walkways.

I visited first the boliche at Garay Av between Salta St and Santiago del Estero St. Entrance w/1 drink ar$6. ar$15 for 30 minutes, ar$30 for 1 hour. Only 3 girls, all dogs. Not worthy.

The second boliche visited was onle located at Pavon St between Salta St and Santiago del Estero St. Same as before: Entrance w/1 drink ar$6. ar$15 for 30 minutes, ar$30 for 1 hour. Only 3 girls, all dogs. Not worthy.

Third and last was Calypso, located at Ciudadela Ct between Salta St and Santiago del Estero St. Entrance w/1 drink ar$6. ar$15 for 30 minutes, ar$30 for 1 hour. There were 9 girls, most Dominicans, only one rated above 4 (a Dominican girl called Judith with big boobs but somewhat chubby). Not worthy either.

Unless I hear about a nice, hidden place in the area, I won't come back there for hobbying.

Hope this helps,

Andres

JamesBond69
08-12-03, 19:20
Dear Andres,

Monger of all BA Mongers.

I'm curious about your take on the Crocodile Club?

Do you think all the chicas there are pro's?

Have you had any good experiences there?

Is it worth a visit?

Andres
08-12-03, 22:38
jamesbond69:

I'm almost sure that all girls there are pros. I visited the place at least 10 times and always girls approached me for business.

I had at least one very good experience.

I plan to visit the place soon (this week or th enext one), so I will provide a snapshot of that aprticular night.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-13-03, 19:41
08/13 - MT Alvear 624 and Santa Fe 1707

This afternoon, I decided to try a different private apartment. Went to MT Alvear 624 p5 "44" in which works Brisa of Platynum (Massages). ar$40 30 minutes and ar$50 1 hour (guess that services additional to massage are extra).

The places stays exactly in front of Plaza San Martin (right at the end of Florida St). I didn't have any problem when mentioning the guard "5-44" (he did perhaps a sly smile).

A girl with masseuse coat received me. The apartment looks like the one at Esmeralda 748: A narrow corridor, small cabinets with a massage table and barely much more room. 5 girls came to greet me, all with massage coats, of which the only one doable was Brisa. She seems to have a nice personality, but I perceived that she was too much hurried to service clients waiting for her, so I decided to try her next week.

I went to Santa Fe 1707 to try one of the girls I couldn't do before. I was lucky to see all 8 girls available, of which Karen, Pamela and Catalina were again the most appealing. I chose Catalina, a blonde with a slim waist, big butts and big boobs, blonde (dyed blonde). She accepted the ar$80 for BBBJ.

The service was merely aceptable. Either she wasn't in the mood or there were no chemistry among us, but she acted too much cold. For instance:
- Every 3 strokes she checked my dick looking for prostatic fluid or something, trying to absorb the few drops with a towel. Only after covering it she started doing it well.
- When in doggie style, she moaned in a too phony way, making it obvious that she wanted me to finish fast.
- She said that she didn't know how to do massages but later recognized that she didn't like to provide it "because I lose so much energy, and guys cannot come here to get what they want and also massages". Curious concept of customer satisfaction...

Anyway, not bad but not memorable. I will come back there to try Pamela or Karen again.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-16-03, 13:03
08/15 - Lola and Envidia in Flores

I heard about this new place "Lola" in Flores (Av JB Alberdi 3100) and decided to take a look.

The place is located in a corner, surveilled and easy to park. The building was renovated and, once you pass the entrance after paying ar$5 with 1 drink, you see a 3 story club nicely decorated. The lower area has a bar, the middle and top stories ahve "reservados" where the girls attempt to convince you to take the service, which is ar$40 for 30 minutes and ar$80 for 1 hour.

Too good to be true? unfortunately, yes. The girls are not as good, being a pale average of the currrent working girl in Flores. A couple of girls approached me (out of 15 girls, 5-6 most of them).

I left the place and visited Envidia. One nice surprise was that they opened a free parking lot for customers. The entrance is still ar$5 with 1 drink. Being 12:30AM, the place was pretty empty of patrons but with 20-30 girls. I saw a couple of new girls who worth the try. One of them, a paraguaya called Florencia, had very nice, natural boobs and a perverted face. She agreed for the ar$20 tipo for BBBJ (additional to the ar$50 for 30 minutes). We went upstairs.

She was nice: Acceptable BBBJ and good doggie. Good massages afterwards. I wouldn't do her again, just a nice but forgettable experience.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Jaimito Cartero
08-16-03, 14:49
Andres - What DOES a perverted face look like? That's one description, I've never heard before.

Andres
08-16-03, 21:11
Originally posted by Jaimito Cartero
Andres - What DOES a perverted face look like? That's one description, I've never heard before.
I guess tha tperversion is also in the eye of the beholder.

To me, a girl looking at me with a sneer in half-closed eyelids and showing wet lips fits my "perverted" (or pehaps horny rather than perverted) profile.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Andres
08-21-03, 01:16
08/20 - Visit to Valeria (Platynum) and experience with Samy (Gemidos)

Today, I wanted to do Valeria of Platynum (also Debora of Sensualbaires), a chubby gal who received favorable reviews in the local board. I was quoted ar$50 for 30 minutes and ar$100 for 1 hour, comlpete service. I read that she does BBBJTC also.

When I arrived to the apartment (located close to Cordoba and Parana), I found out a typical bait and switch strategy: "Valeria is out for the month due to liposuction treatment, but we have Paola". Paola was also a breasty girl but not as young and interesting as Valeria. I passed. Will visit her in September.

Later, I visited Samy of Gemidos. She is located at Parana and Paraguay. By phone I was quoted ar$30 for 30 minutes and ar$50 for 1 hour for the massage service. Too cheap to be true but also not too bad to not give a try.

I arrived by 6:30 PM and was greeted by Samy. She is exactly as the website depicts her: Not many curves but a fresh, nice girl. She provided me with a very good massage (either she knows how to do that or I was more tolerant to massages than usual or both). After 15-20 minutes of massage she started rubbing my intimate parts and asked me to turn over. Then she explained that a hand job is free, a hand job withour her clothes is ar$20, a CBJ is ar$40 and full service is ar$60. I knew that I had to tip for extras, but not that much compared to the basic fee, so I told her to continue with the HJ. She was skilled in that too, since she made me come easily.

Let's say that I got a good value for ar$30, but I doubt that I visit her again.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-23-03, 13:55
08/22 - A hopping night and experience in Affaire Pueyrredon

Yesterday, I met MegustaBA by midnight and started visiting bars and clubs.

Our first stop was Exedra, where the local monger board people were chatting and drinking champagne. They greeted me as a beloved relative coming from a long trip. MegustaBA had the opportunity to meet Adriana and Ricardo of Platynum and El Almirante, the administrator of the Yahoo local board.

I got precious info about girls and her attitudes from El Almirante. For instance, he pointed out to a tall, young blonde with not great face but an "Oh my god!" body (a body you seldom see in madahos or Blacks) wrapped in tight white pants. She usually charges ar$100-150. I should do her once. However, El Almirante let me know that Exedra's girls usually are "ugly and old", so few gems stick out from the pack.

For those of you interestes in Russian girls, there were a couple of late 20s gals who didn't look great but may serve your purpose of doing an Eastern European in BA.

For some strange reasons, there was a middle-age American couple joining the table, so megustaBA could meet other people and have a nice time.

By 2AM, Megusta BA and I left the place and visited Montecarlo (next door to Exedra). We were allowed to see without paying charge. We didn't like what we saw (old, ugly girls). We moved towards Hooks and Cattos.

Cattos had very few girls (presumably on duty at the hotels) while Hooks had more than 15 girls in the premises. While we took a drink (same ar$12 than before) I greeted Liliana (a girl whom sooner or later I will do) and MegustaBA assessed the ambience. We decided to leave towards Madahos.

Madahos was in a very low night: 50-60 girls, some very pretty, but not as an astouning selection as on Wednesdays. ar$25 the entrance with 1 drink. You can never go wrong with Madahos respect to girls "good-looking" quality (at least 1 or 2 should fit your stunner category), but the pro attitude permeates all over the place.

We met an Italian girl (Tatiana) and then Georgina of Platynum approached us. She is as pictures show. In fact, she wore the same platforms and had the same haircut than at Escortsbaires and Platynum. We chatted for a long time (maybe 30 minutes), enough to perceive that this Peruvian girl became too hardened (too business oriented). She said that during daylight she seldom answers the phonecalls, and when she do so she charges ar$150 the session, and that she prefers to work at the club.

MegustaBA and I wanted to visit Cocodrilo, so we left the place by 3AM and started seing the ambience in the neighboring clubs of Recoleta. We attempted to enter Sodoma for free, but they wanted to charge ar$20 the entrance while nobody went in or out, so we skipped the lace. We then visited Solid Gold, without any golden gem inside. Then we headed towards Cocodrilo.

Cocodrilo had the same appearance than Sodoma: Nobody getting in or out and a tout trying to charge us ar$20 each. MegustaBA didn't like the prospect and we went towards Salomé (close to Cocodrilo).

Being near 4AM, Salomé was wery low of girls, with the pretty ones on duty. We left the place after a few minutes and headed towards Kurvas at Downtown.

Kurvas was also low of girls, but aggravated by the fact of having a hard pressing tout trying to make us sit and take a drink. I warned MegustaBA to get the hell out of there, so we left the place.

MegustaBA called it a night, so I left him at his apartment. I thought about going to Affaire, the only place in which I can see many girls and have an experience being that late.

I arrived there and paid the ar$15 entrance. The usual 12-15 girls with perhaps 1 or 2 new slim, tall blondes. I finally found nice girl that I didn't do before who agreed to do BBBJ. Her name is Agostina and comes from Misiones. Her face was beautiful, and her butts and legs were awesome, but small tits.

Overall, she behaves a little cold but isn't too business oriented. For 30 minutes (ar$80) she gave me an acceptable BBBJ and some nice positions, but no DFK or long chats after the session (I guess that the 30 minutes wer cuttted down to 20 due to shortage of rooms for patrons). She wasn't much in the mood of doing a long BBBJ (attempted to cover it and I had to ask her twice to do it later). At least she obliged to my requests.

Arrived at home by 6AM, tired and full of cigarrette odor. I shouln't do such long tours of duty again. They drain too much energy. It is better to hit 2 or 3 clubs rather than hopping as a frog.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Bodhi
08-26-03, 21:01
Hi Andres,

After calling Roxanna from Cordoba, she advised me to inquire with you on here, so I copy my previous post. Pls feel free to contact me via the info she has.

Many thanks, Bodhi

------------------

Hiya friends,

emailing again from the vicinity of Cordoba City. Seen some fresh, young looking girls on Avenida Castro. Taxi driver says a TLN can be had for $150 peso, but havent experienced any yet. Not sure about safety and security and other issues for this town for mongering. Please anybody with info or contacts for the hobby contact me here.

Many thanks for great posts,

Bodhi

Andres
08-26-03, 23:21
Originally posted by Bodhi
Hi Andres,

After calling Roxanna from Cordoba, she advised me to inquire with you on here, so I copy my previous post. Pls feel free to contact me via the info she has.

Many thanks, Bodhi

i know very little about mongering in Cordoba. Try www.leclub69.com

Hope this helps,

Andres

El Ricardo
08-26-03, 23:56
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bodhi
[i]

emailing again from the vicinity of Cordoba City. Seen some fresh, young looking girls on Avenida Castro. Taxi driver says a TLN can be had for $150 peso, but havent experienced any yet. Not sure about safety and security and other issues for this town for mongering. Please anybody with info or contacts for the hobby contact me here.

Bodhi, I spent a week in Corboba for a language class. While I never went out late in the evening (I was staying with a host family) I did experiment with the ads in the local newspaper. I tried them during the noon hour and after class in the late afternoon. I found that most of the ads were for brothels, and I never felt any threat in them. They were always right in the middle of the downtown area, and here it was always friendly. As I recall, the prices for a short time seemed incredibly cheap (~30 pesos at the lower limit) There was one brothel that was oon the second level of a building on a very main street. There were about 10 really hot chicas there...difficult to make up my mind during the parade! I also found one that was a real dive...I just couldn't do it. But on the whole, I felt really comfortable in the city. It doesn't compare to BA, but if you need to be there as I did, you can have a good time!
ER

Andres
08-29-03, 13:28
08/27 - Night at Madahos and experience at Envidia

Wednesday night, I met monger G at a birthday dinner organized in a Puerto Madero restaurant. After dinner, we cruised around the city so that he knows the facade of the different clubs.

We parked in Recoleta and made a short visit to Solid Gold. The place had many more girls than the week before (perhaps 30-40) and packed with guys.

Then, we went next door to Madahos. The place was, again, surprisingly low in girls and patrons. As last week, Madahos has such a variety that you cannot go home empty-handed just because you didn't find your type. Several girls approached us, amog which there was a big brunette who seemed very charming but who wouldn't bulge below ar$400 for 2 hours.

My friend G couldn't make up his mind with all the beauties available. Finally, he found a tall Turkish girl who accepted the ar$200 offer and the BBBJ proposal. I brought them to G's hotel and continued my journey to Flores.

Went to Envidia, who was pretty low in terms of guys (perhaps due to lack of cash typical of the end of the month). There were 20 girls. I liked 3 of the present girls, one of which was a tall Dominican girl with nice boobs. She promised to do whatever I wanted, so she was able to convince me to go for 30 minutes (ar$50). Upstairs, she provided one of the best BBBJ I received in the 2003 season. I had to ask her to stop lest I CIM (something she didn't approved). After some doggie style, I had a couple of minutes of massage and then the session was over. I tipped her with ar$20.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-29-03, 13:46
08/28 - Visit to Madahos

Yesterday, I met several VIP from theis forum at a Chinese restaurant in BA's Chinatown. We ate at "Hsiang Ting Tang" and were the only patrons for almost the whole night (again... signs that at the end of the month porteños lack money). The other guys enjoyed the food, although a slightly oily. For ar$30-40 each we had nice food.

After the feast, we headed towards Madahos. The dormen and the reception crew greeted us as if we were Queen Elizabeth II entering the Westminster Abbey for a ceremony. Needless to say, we were waived the entrance fee of ar$25.

Inside, all girls wore red clothes (Hell's Party or something similar). In fact, like yesterday, some girls were hot as hell. I was pretty tired but could grasp some girl's names and had some chatting with them:

- Tatiana: A tall brunette with nice boobs but so-so body. She has an "à la garçon" haircut that makes she really sexy.

- Joanna: A fake paraguayan readhead with nice face and another "à la garçon" haircut.

- Susana: a real gem, A cute paraguayan, twisted-haired girl with nice, natural boobs and a normal body. I like her and will probably do sometime.

- Yami: A Cuban lady who made me remember Hamida due to her big boobs and gorgeous body (and a wore out face too, unforunately). Not very charming but her body rocks.

- Carmen: Another twsted-haired girl with big boobs (implants?). Seemed to be very charming, making me remember Debora from Salome. Another good prospect for the future.

After 2 of the mongers chose their ladies, I decided to come back home and have a much needed rest.

I got the impresion that Madahos is worthy for a handful of gorgeous girls, but at least half of them are not better than those at Salome or Santa Fe 1707, who cost half or even a third. I would do a couple of "Madahoers" this year, though.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Airman #2
08-31-03, 06:04
This is my first post. I am putting this under Andres because I learned a lot from him.

I feel it´s my duty to help everyone to maximize his pleasure and minimize the cost. I applied the following tehcniques that enable me to drastically reduce the cost and enjoy more pleasure.

The first trick is to make the offer first. Do NOT give chica a chance to give you a price quote, especially if you are foreigner. If you ask how much it takes for her to go to your hotel room, you will be fucked if she thinks that you are not a local guy. She will think you are a big sucker. The price will be sky high. Instead, you first find the chica you like, allow her to sit next to you. And she will first ask you to buy her a drink. Don´t buy her a drink yet, it can easily cost 50 pesos depending which club you are in. You now should ask ¨do you like to go to my hotel ?¨She will say yes. Now it´s your turn, you offer around 150 pesos. She immediately knows you know the price and know what you are doing. She will counter around your offer. Normally you are done right there. It´s unlikely she will demand 400 pesos or 150 dollars. No pussy is worth 150 dollars in BA.

The second trick is to double your pleasure. According to my humble experience, when the chica agrees 1-2 hours, she will leave after you shoot the first load. The hours do not mean much. If she insists a higher price, and you really want to nail her, you
can give her a better price, and make sure it´s going to be a dos. It will be a win-win situation, she gets your $ and you get to screw her twice, and you do not need to find another chica for the night, thus cut your cost greatly. Also íf the chica is really good, invite her again, it will be cheaper and longer the second time.

Another safety thing is: always do a pussy chech before you lick or screw the pussy. Always keep the light on, make sure there is no pussy infection or she is not on her period. When the chica wants to dim the light, its likely she has a bad pussy or she´s got a bloody pussy.

Also, register the chica in the lobby is not a bad idea, it protects you more than her. Normally the girl from all the decent clubs know the rule, they don´t touch your belongings (except your dick) without your permission. Try to lock or hide your wallet anyway.

Make sure your passport and wallet are still there when she leaves. Remember, they are not your girl friends.

I agree with Moondog, treat them with respect. Unlike American whores, they want respect. It´s a job for the them. Your dollars will feed a large family and you should feel good about. As we all know, we should always treat American whores like a *****.

Happy hunting and play it safe,

It´s your God given right to have some pleasure in your short life, enjoy every blow.

Hi Airman,

Great advice, especially your point about not asking them what the price is. When you ask them the what they want to get paid, you're just opening a can of worms. Just tell them what you're going to pay, and if they don't accept $150ar ($200ar in Blacks), then move on.

Jackson

MeGustaBoliches
08-31-03, 17:15
Airman,

I agree with Jackson...excellent advice, on several counts

1. You set the price $150PA.
2. Don't buy her a drink until you have set the price.
3. A second date should be longer and/or less expensive.
4. Treat her with respect.

Re: Doubles... Another tactic: Often, treating her with respect and offering her food/drink in the room results in a longer stay or double with no additional money necessary.

Elvis
09-01-03, 01:42
Amigo, el mejor pete del 2003.. Demonios !

I'm going to check Marisol when I'm in BA, definitely.

Thanks for the info.

Andres
09-03-03, 19:33
09/03 - Good and very unexpensive experience at a private apartment

Just 30 minutes ago... fresh from the oven.

I went to Corrientes 1965 p13 B (4952-8234), which received very good comments at the local board (say you call from a Clarin ad, not from a website). The building is quite modern, so it doesn't scare from outside. Security people doesn't bother.

Prices are... ar$30 for 30 minutes and ar$40 for 1 hour, including BBBJ and anal. Of the 4 girls, just Lorena (a fake-blonde Paraguayan with nice legs and awesome ass) awakened my desires, which is Rocio from www.nivel69.com.ar

I tipped her with ar$20 and she really bent over backwards to please me: DFK, BBBJ (very deep throating at some points) and doggie style with anal. Some chatting afterwards. I told her that I may send some foreign friends :-)

So far, the best price/quality ratio below ar$60.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Novio
09-14-03, 15:51
Andres,

Thanks for your reports. They are helpful to those of us who speak some Spanish and don't want to go to the clubs that cater to tourists. I followed your tip about Corrientes 1965 and that turned out to be my best experience. I saw Lorena, and I have to agree that she is very tasty, but I picked Tamara and fell in love with her. I will post a report about my experience on the main reports page.

Gracias, amigo!

Andres
09-17-03, 17:41
09/17 - Experience with Valeria of Platynum

This afternoon, I did a little research and called several Internet girls.

First, I called Pilar of Altosex (4313-9676), who quoted me ar$40 for 30 minutes and ar$50 for 1 hour massages, and ar$60 30 minutes and ar$80 1 hour of "everything" service. She is located near MT Alvear and Esmeralda.

Then, I called the "Temple of Marrion" (Maipu and Corrientes). They said ar$50 for 30 min and ar$80 for 1 hour of full service (I guess tips not included). They have only 4 girls (I think they are the ones advertised at www.miauuu-ladies.com.ar with phone numbers 4322-1895).

Finally, I called Valeria of Platynum (4372-6606), the chubby girl. Prices are ar$50 for 30 minutes and ar$100 for 1 hour. The place is located near Cordoba Av and Uruguay St. Since I wanted to do that girl, I reserved a 30 minutes session.

The building has a security guard who doesn't hassle. The apartment seems very clean, with clean towels for customers and a tidy room. A few minutes after being greeted, Valeria arrived. She is as depicted, really tall and chubby but a young face and really natural, huge tits.

We started with some kisses and then went into action. I was a little disappointed to find out that she does everyting covered (a pity, since she seems to be able to "deep throat" and I read reports from the local board mentioning that she does BBBJ) but she allowed everything for the game (that is, anal). Good experience. Being a robust girl, she can provide strong massages, which pleased me. A little chat after the action and... that's it.

Hope this helps,

Andres

DonRoberto
09-22-03, 17:23
Andres,

You're a value-oriented guy like me, so I am always interested
in your reporting. I will be coming down in late November for my
third visit, and wanted to do something a little different besides the La Pampa Boliche, the Puerydon Affair, and the "humidor" off Florida, where I have been "muy contento" in the past.

I take it from your reports that Sante Fe 1707 and Corrientes 1965 might be interesting? Are these walk-ins? Since I usually have had too much of the wine in the evenings to be of much use, I sure do like places that are open in the afternoon. Are the massage places you mentioned as good as these? Any further advice?

Thanks,

DonRoberto

Andres
09-22-03, 22:30
DonRoberto:

These places are intended to be open mainly during daytime (or to have the best selection at that timeframe). However, SF1707 is several notchs above C1965 (facilities, quality, variety, etc). All these places are walk-in (although you can make reservations).

In the local board, we had a small discussion abour "massage places" (such as Brisa). For a value/price sake, massage places are not worthy for action since you end up spending over ar$100 for covered FS over a massage table in a small room.

There are other places for afternoon action that are mentioned at the local board but I cannot comment since I didn't try them. Many local mongers rave about some places, but I'm afraid that many of them cannot distinguish Mr T from Mariah Carey.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Saint
09-23-03, 00:44
Andres,

Hey amigo. Thanks as always for taking the time to post. I always enjoy reading your reports. Sometimes I think what it would be like to be living in BA. I have a feeling we'd be spending many a nights out exploring new places. Looking forward to the next time.

Cuidate amigo.

Saint

Sky Ryder
09-23-03, 01:09
Hey Guys,

Saint, I can't help but agree with your thoughts about living in B.A., it might be a bit tough on the liver and libido though...lol

Andres,

Thank you for the continued good reports, I hope to put some of it too good use in a couple of weeks!! I look forward to another couple of good restaurant recommendations, maybe something a little upscale, kind of a "special event" place to take a special "chica"
Also, how was the place in the design center?

Sky

Jimbehr2000
09-23-03, 05:01
Andres, your reports are invaluable. I have about 3-4 nights in BA between 10/6 and 10/12 and I am much better prepared after reading your info here. I have many questions but would like to start with one or two. When you mention Corrientes 1965 you also say p 13B. What does that mean? Is 13B the apt. number in the building? I see you like corrientes and santa Fe 1707 but others speak of Guemes 3221, 2A. Do you have an opinion of this apartment operation?

Thanks again for your informative posts.

Andres
09-23-03, 13:33
jimbehr2000:

I didn't try Guemes 3221 yet. Maybe in a couple of months. Although some local mongers reported it as a good place, I have some other places to try first.

13º "B" means 13th floor apartment B. Unlike in some American cities, 13th floor exists in all BA buldings.

---------------------

Sky Rider:

I don't remember about any event in the Design Center.

If you want to take a girl to dine out, I guess that the average BA girl would like trendy restaurants but not necessarily ethnic food. A trendy place with "European" food is Teatrix, located at Riobamba St between Arenales and Juncal.

One block away (Riobamba between Arenales and Santa Fe Av) could be found Hibou, a trendy French restaurant that seems to fit your needs. Of course, your girl should like aspic, escargots or other typical French food...

-------------------------

Saint:

Thanks for the compliments. See you in your next trip.

Andres.

Andres
09-29-03, 01:54
09/27 - Experience with Cristal of Sensualbaires (aka Abril of Gemidos)

Last Saturday, I got time to lay down after midnight. Being tired of smokey ambiences, I decided to call Cristal, a girl that I wanted to do for a long time.

I called her and set a meeting for 1:15AM. Meanwhile, I spent a couple of minutes at Cattos. Cattos was pretty empty, with only 10-12 girls. A girl that I did before (Diana) now works there. She remembered me even on the details, and was so tempting that she almost convinced me to take her out. Would return to try her again, perhaps...

Then I went to Cristal's apartment, which is located very close to Plaza San Martín (Florida St and MT Alvear St). Cristal greeted me by 1:20, very much on time (meanwhile, the security guy let me wait inside, since it was cold for BA standards). The apartment seems very clean, compared to other slumps I visited.

Cristal looks like as depicted: Blonde hair (dirty blond, but blonde), tall complexion, huge natural tits, honey eyes. From the start, she treated me very sweet, so I felt comfortable throughout the session. I paid her before (ar$100 the hour).

She really knows the ropes: Provided me with a CBJ that rocked. Although covered, she could make me easily come fast (cannot imagine how fast would she finish me if she provided a BBBJ...) After that, I did missionary and doggie. Then, we kept chatting for 1 hour, spending with her more than 100 minutes for 1 hr price. She also provided a great massage, due to strong hands and short nails.

Overall, I recommend her, but don't expect a lolita or a high-class gal. She is a kind of blond Paraguayan Amazon girl.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Judd
09-29-03, 03:53
Andres,

Thanks for your report on Cristal. Actually, thanks for all your reports!

I'm attracted to voluptuous curvaceous type women. However, these type of women can be very heavy if your not careful. It's hard to discriminate the heavy one's with the "enhanced" internet photos. With the exception of Maru, I usually opt to set appointments with the internet girls who are thin, thus avoiding making the mistake.

From the looks of Cristal's photos, she appears to be a little thick, but, like Daniela from Affaire, wears the weight well. Are my perceptions correct? What do you think the gringo rate will be for an hour with her?

Thanks Andres!

Late,

Judd

Andres
09-29-03, 12:26
Judd:

Your perceptions are right: Cristal wears the weight well.

Respect to the gringo price, I esteem that she would charge at most ar$150 the hour. However, YMMV.

Andres

Andres
10-02-03, 00:21
10/01 - Experience with Ale of Güemes 3221 2º "A"

After reading a lot about this place and looking at Ale's photos on Platynum (I like Turkish-looking girls...), I decided to give a try to the place. By phone, I was quoted ar$60 for 30 minutes, ar$80 for 45 minutes and ar$100 the hour. I was asked reserve before showing up.

The place, very close to the Alto Palermo mall, is located in a very quiet building. The receptionist greeted me and showed me a photo album with the Internet pictures of the 4 available girls (the same ones described in this forum). The place is really clean and quiet. I chose Ale for 30 minutes.

She is as depicted (in fact, she wore the very same clothes as at heer Platynum photos). Her face is beautiful for my standars, has nice green eyes and medium-sized, firm breasts. Her body is not perfect (not an houglass figure), but it works.

From the start, she was very charming and attentive. Performed a good BBBJ (although nothing out of common), and then we did some doggie and missionary. I wasn't in the mood for massages, so we chatted afterwards about mongers, girls and apartments. We found some known people in common and we laughed about some "caracters" of the local mongering scene. After 40 minutes, the phone rang and the session was over.

Given that the experience resulted good despite that I wasn't in my best mood, I can recommend Ale as a good provider. However, as many local mongers referred before, I do NOT recommend Anaïs/Oriana (one of the 4 girls who work there)

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-10-03, 19:45
10/10 - Experience with Nazarena in Laprida 947

Today, I visited Laprida 947 with a felow monger. It took us 5 minutes by cab from Callao and Santa Fe to arrive there. The building ain't any sign outside that suggest monger activity (just the outside door is left open while you ring the buzz of the inner door).

We were greeted by a young assistant who made us get into one of the rooms to present the ladies. The place appears run-down, although clean (mattresses are too fluffy, sheets stink of parfum, and nude lightbulbs serve as illumination). Prices are attractive: ar$50 for 30 minutes with a girl, ar$80 for 1 hour with a girl of for twice 30 minutes with different girls.

7 ladies arrived, of which two blondes kept our attention, Natalia and Nazarena. Mine had beautiful legs and an awesome butt, but small tits, and her face was quite attractive. I chose 30 minutes.

She started providing a massage, while we chatted about other palces and her experiences. She told me that she worked in a private apartment that publisizes in the Internet but she had to quit since a friend of her saw her pictures in Platynum. Sometimes pictures are dangerous for women...

Then, she provided good BBBJ and a good doggie. Almost anything seems to be available (anal, etc). Didn't ask.

Good place to go for a quickie, but don't expect a "Casino de Montecarlo" decoration.

Hope this helps,

Andrés

Jodomas
10-11-03, 04:41
Andres

Are the prices in the apartments for complete service or do you negotiate with the chica for the extra service?

jodomas

Andres
10-11-03, 11:49
Jodomas:

It depends on the apartment policies and on the mood of the chica that day. At Laprida, I didn't have to pay any extra.

Andres

Jaimito Cartero
10-11-03, 15:28
When Elvis and I went to an apartment, all the prices included whatever the girl would do. So the girl I picked (Yesica) was 40 pesos an hour (she didn't do anal), and Elvis' was 60 pesos an hour (completo). So you paid their maximum price whether you wanted completo or not.

You can check Elvis' report from early June, if you're interested in all the details.

Jodomas
10-12-03, 14:36
Andres, JC:

Gracias amigos. I guess is best to ask beforehand. I have beem to BA a few times but due to the short time (1-2 nights) every visit never have tried an apartment. Going to give it a try on my next visit at end of this month.

jodo+

Javier
10-17-03, 17:33
Andrés, me encantó saber que tenés un subforo!.
Saludos y felicitaciones.

Ya sabes donde encontrarnos los viernes a la noche.
Espero verte pronto, y de paso te presento alguna amiga.

Javier

Hi Javier,

Please remember that this is an English only forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Andres
10-25-03, 12:43
10/22 - Experiences at Envidia

In the last 3 weeks, I had 2 experiences at Envidia. Nothing memorable, but I report them:

1) Florencia: I had done this Paraguayan girl on a previous trip. She keeps her nice attitude and charm. Something remarkable are her mid to big-sized boobs, all natural. For ar$50, I had a good BBBJ.

2) Veronica: This Argentine girl just joined the Envidia crew. Her body is far from an hourglass shape, but she has pretty legs, charm and good attitude. For ar$50 + ar$20 tip, she provided a good BBBJTC.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-25-03, 12:59
10/24 - Experience at L' Prive, a boliche far from Downtown

When chatting with Florencia, I found out that there is a boliche at Villa Devoto neighborhood called "L' Privé", located at the corner of Asuncion St and San Martin Av. It takes 15-20 minutes by car to get there from Recoleta, and a cab should cost at least ar$15 one-way.

From the outside and inside, the place resembles one of Flores: Neon lights, average quality decoration, local patrons, cheap drinks and entrance (ar$8, at least compared to Madahos...)

Girls were well below average: I would say that of all the 15-20 girls, no one would go over 6 in my scale. Some girls would pass as old mothers and even grandmas (40-50).

Anyway, I spotted a girl with small tits, average ass and nice legs whose name I forgot (Karina, Romina?). She is from Mendoza and seemed very attentive and nice. Given the low prices (ar$30 for 20 minutes, ar$40 for 30 minutes and ar$80 for 1 hour) I said "what the hell..." and passed with her.

Rooms are located, as in Envidia and other Flores boliches, next door, in a shacky house. In fa, the room was closed with curtains (no walls) so you can hear the moanings from other couples. There was a single bed and a small couch in the tiny room.

This girl provided a very good BBBJ for an ar$20 tip. Then, she gave me poor massages and we chatted for a while. That's it.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Andres
11-03-03, 23:47
11/03 - Great experience with Karen (Platynum - Massages)

Although I never recommend to visit massage apartments (since they have a double-fee schedule that make you pay more than ar$100 for a merely acceptable FS), I found favourable reviews of karen and her friend on the local board. Thus, I broke my rule and visited the place.

It usually runs from noon to 11PM, being the lunchtime the more busy. I called to reserve a place by 9PM (4371-4009). Karen told me the basic info: Paraná 446 1º K, ar$50 for 30 minutes, ar$80 for 60 minutes, all of them conventional (no tips required).

I arrived there on time and was greeted by the attendant. She made me pass into a small but cozy and clean room with a massage table and a bed. Then, Karen appeared. Her pictures favor her very much, since in person she has a less-than-perfect body (flat butts, no hourglass shape) but big and natural tits (although fallen) and a nice face.

She started giving me a good massage with creams while we chatted about Colmegna and other common interests. She got a good rapport with me from the beginning (good chemistry, if you like) so the massages and the conversation run smooth.

After 20 minutes, she asked me to turn back for starting the most interesting part of the session. I asked her if additional ar$20 would be acceptable for BBBJ, which she conceded (:-)). She DID provide a very good BBBJ, which became BBBJTC. I didn't expect that, since she used to do CBJ to other forum reporters. Anyway... more than satisfied.

But the caressing didn't finish there, oh no.... she invited me to take a shower and rubbed my back with soap. Like a baby. And always with a smile. "Send me your friends" she told me when I commented about mongers.

After dressing back, I left the building with a grin.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
11-07-03, 18:31
11/05 - Famous SW sought on the Once neighborhood

On Wednesday, I drove through Once and cruised a little while looking for the "street talent". I had read on the local board about a very beautiful SW at the corner of Sanchez de Loria St and Moreno St.

Well... she was there! Precisely, a block away (Sanchez de Loria St and Alsina St). To give you an idea, I would place her in the upper 50% of Hooks or the lower 50% of Madahos. She is a typical cute province girl: Mid-size boobs, lean, nice body (hourglass shape), very young (would be 22 y/o), dark and long hair, dark eyes, average dace, thick lips and light skin. As reported before in the local board, she has awesome butts.

I asked her about her basic info, and she told me: ar$30 for 1 pop, ar$10 the hotel room, she works until 9PM in that area.

As many SWs, she seems to be a bit too business oriented (not GFE at all) but that's just my perception since I didn't try her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
11-07-03, 19:18
11/07 - Experience with Monica at the "Temple of Marrion"

This afternoon, I saw new girls on Gemidos associated with the phone numbers of the Temple of Marrion (4322-1895 / 4328-4568), located at Maipú 429 5º "5". Then, I decided to take a look to the new crew, being early enough to avoid the after-hours crowd full of testosterone.

Getting into the apartment was as easy as usual since the doorman doesn't bother. I was greeted by a new attendant, who made me pass into a suite (the same one that you see in some pictures at Platynum and Gemidos, with a violet-&-white comforter and decoration). I found the suite very clean and cozy, but too illuminated (I felt as part of a porn movie casting...).

Anyway, 4 girls came to greet me, all of them but Monica appear at the websites. They are WYSIWYG, and I would do all of them. I would rate them between 6-7, an average Hooks level. They request a contribution of 50 Argentine Pesos for 30 minutes and 80 for 1 hour. Some drinks included, and no tips requested.

Monica looked very fresh and warm, or better said, like a newbie with good attitude. She is a typical morocha from Misiones province: Nice body, great legs (a little chubby but it works well for me), small to medium tits, cinnamon skin, dyed redhead, nice butts.

She told me that she started yesterday, and may be true due to her risky attitude: She started with a BBBJ (very good, indeed) and then she jumped over me to do... straight bare back!!! I had to tell her "please, take it out and cover it" three times before she accepted to do it properly. Gees! She won't last very long that way...

Anyway, GFE (DFK), doggie, whatever it is in the menu (although I didn't do anal), very good attitude and smiles all over the session. I recommend her, for sure.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Prokofiev
11-08-03, 22:11
Andres,

Since you are a native Argentinian, can you answer our latest questions?

1) Do they celebrate Carnival/ Mardi Gras in Argentina? Parades?
Is it a 1-day event or several weeks?

2) Do they teach the Vos verb form in elementary school in Argentina? My Buenos Aires teacher (mid-40's) said no. And that texbooks only teach Tu but not Vos or Vosotros. It certainly is hard to find any written info on this.

3) How would you write 3-syllable imperative forms using Vos?
Besame or Besa'me? LLamame or LLama'me?

Thanking You in Advance,

I remain, - P

DownBA
11-09-03, 12:49
Prokof, I'm sure Andres will confirm the following about vos: Argentinians are born with and grow up using vos, they don't need to be taught vos in school any more than you and I needed to be taught I, you and we in elementary school. But all Argentinians know the tu form from reading and studying all the great works of literature and other academic material in school that's not written in Argentina. Simple as that. As for my being banned from Maria and Alejandra, it's too easy for me to find them on my own from the hundreds of posts about them. DownBA

Andres
11-09-03, 20:57
Prokofiev:

1) Carnival is as much celebrated in BA as is Haloween: Just an excuse for boliches to organize special venues at night during the Carnival week. That is, you will find some "customs parties" at dancing spots, but don't expect anything close to what you find in Rio or New Orleans.

2) Nobody teaches us the use of "vos" in school, in the same way that nobody teaches an American male how baseball rules are. That is, it's something you learn on the streets than on class (as DownBA explains). But there is a "technical" reason also since the "voseo" isn't a proper way to speak Spanish.

3) Rules for tilde ("acento", the symbol '):

There are 3 kinds of words in Spanish related to accents: Acute words (accented in the last word fragment. Example: Camión) , grave words (accented in the last but one word fragment. Example: Calle) and "esdrújulas" words (accented in the last but 2+ word fragment. Example: Intrépido).

Acute words: Accent written if the word ends in "n", "s" or vowel (Camión, Andrés, ananá, but reloj is not accented)

Grave words: Accent written if the word ends in anything but "n", "s" or vowel (Example: diario, tesis, but árbol, césped are accented)

"Esdrujulas" words: Accent always written.

Therefore, Llamame is not accented.

Hope this helps,

Andres

LatinTraveller
11-09-03, 22:31
Andres

Do you know of there is a problem with the dart yahoo group. It has disappeared from my list.

Thanks

Lt

Andres
11-10-03, 10:43
LatinTraveller:

I heard that Dart was involved in some kind of issue (creating a black-list of chicas with pictures), which may have caused serious retaliation from the girls who appeared in those pages (threats). Take all of that as rumors.

Andres

Andres
11-19-03, 10:16
New boliche sought in Chacarita.

Yesterday, I discovered a boliche called "New Chicago Pub". It is located at Olleros St between Corrientes Av and Forest Av, 3 blocks from the Chacarita RR station/ F Lacroze subway station.

The place looks like a cheap hole such as those of Constitución (what is typical from places located near railroad stations, since they cater to not very affluent people). Entrance is ar$5, though nobody charged me anything. I counted 3 girls, no one above 5. The decoration is similar to that of Envidia.

Anyway... just a new coordinate.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
11-29-03, 14:10
11/20 - Average experience with Sasha of Brisa Institute

That afternoon, I had such a pain in the back that I wanted to try a massage girl (massage with the option of "something else"). I visited the place by 6PM at its traditional address (Esmeralda 847)

Surprisingly, I found 6 girls available during that rush hour. Of all of them, I found Sasha the most interesting. The girls have photos at www.brisamasaje.com.ar and, in general, these are a little brushed up, specially respect to bellies.

For ar$50, I took the 30 minutes service massage. Sasha gave me directions for a different apartment in the same building. Once there, she proceeded with a good massage with creams and oils. Around the 20th minute, she started to massage "that muscle" and commented her services: ar$20 for a naked hand-job, ar$30 for a CBJ and ar$50 for full service.

I agreed on the ar$30 BJ, which she performed pretty well. Nothind to rave about, but successful to make me cum in a few minutes. After that, we splitted.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
11-29-03, 14:34
11/25 - Poor experience at Esmeralda 973 9º "E"

I wanted to do Elisa of Gemidos (http://escorts.gemidos.com.ar/?id=escorts&ct=1&pb=1702), so I called 4315-9411 and arranged an appointment at 4PM.

The building is located a block from Catto's and Hooks, very accessible. When arriving at the apartment door, I heard children voices (does she lives there?). Anyway, a girl opened the door, which happened to be http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Melany/Melany6.htm

She presented me the 2 girls available (herself and another girl), none of them Elisa (bait & switch?). Since Melany wasn't that bad, cause she has nice boobs despite her chubby body, I accepted the offer of ar$50 for 30 minutes.

From the start, she seemed a littel aloft (she withdrew her previous smiles), though she permitted DFK. On the bed, she was adamant to provide CBJ, and only after trying hard could I get a few second of a poor BBBJ. By then, I perrceived that this girl didn't want to be there (and perhaps neither myself), so I finished in doggie and left the place as soon as I could.

I wouldn't recommend her, but the apartment is clean and cozy. Perhaps they have other girls by night. They claim so, but... who knows.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
11-29-03, 14:54
11/27 - Good experience with a Thanksgiving party girl

As a short introduction, let me say that I found the Thanksgiving dinner pretty emotive. I could finally see many new faces behind the nicknames, the real people who nurture this section of the board! Attended by people from many walks of life and nationalities, the dinner went smooth and fun. I wish I had more time to meet more people there.

After dinner, I went to the party previously arranged by El Jefe and properly supplied by Roxana. One of the girls who attended the meeting was a Paraguayan girl called Noemi (4328-1536, she doesn't speak English).

What attracted me from her was her soft skin and the promise of a nice body behind these clothes. Very shy and reserved, she managed to keep a conversation and build trust. By 2-3AM, we were ready to leave. I offered ar$100 and she accepted.

I took her to my apartment, where she loosened more (not unleashed but not shy as before). I was partially right about her body: A soft but firm skin, an air of semi-pro and awesome butts. Se had some marks in her tits due to lactation, but they didn't ruin the whole picture.

From the spot she provided DFK and endless caressing, but I had to insist to get BBBJ. She didn't want to provide it but finally yielded. Well... the effort was worthwhile since I received the hell of a BBBJ (I had to control myself for not CIM). After covering it, she provided more BJ and several positions. After that, we spent half an hour chatting. She left my apartment by 4:30-5 AM.

Sweet girl, although hard to unleash.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
11-29-03, 15:16
11/28 - Good experience at Dolly's

Yesterday night I had the opportunity to visit Dolly's again. I had read in the Clarin ads that it was "totally renovated", and it wasn't certainly just a sales pitch.

The entrance raised to ar$8 (1 drink included), though sessions were lowerred to ar$40 20 minutes, ar$50 30 minutes (plus ar$10 if you want a private apartment instead of common boxes) and ar$100 the hour.

Inside, there were tons of guys, really crowded, but dozens of girls too (no less than 30). Quality of girls subtantially improved, while some historial SPs are still there.

[A forum member previously asked me if a mature woman he did was still working there. She is.]

Friday 3 AM isn't the best time ot grab a girl to the rooms, since they are busy as hell. However, a petite dark sinned girl called my attention: Nice body, awesome butts, normal boobs and a beautiful face. Her name is Sara, and she claimed to have worked previously at Ciceron and Nuevo Estilo.

She warned me that everything with her is covered and no anal. I couldn't convince her otherwise, but her body ought to be tested, so I ordered for a ar$40 session.

The rooms are located next-door, as usual (some rooms were fully renovated). There, she provided some kisses (though not DFK) and then the CBJ and a couple of positions. That butts were really worth a try! Nice.

Overall, it seems that Dolly is picking up, getting to the same level as Envidia. Good news, certainly. As the Calif Governor says, "I'll be back", but on Wednesdays.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Stand In
11-30-03, 18:20
Andres,

It was great meeting you at the Thanksgiving dinner. (Guys, you should know that Andres is a modest, talkative, average guy.)

I wanted to talk with you more, but a bunch of guys had you surrounded hungry for all the good tips you were giving out. Of course, I was hooked on listening to them.

Hope your plans for yourself works well.

Andres
12-02-03, 18:52
(Thanks, Stand in!)

12/02 - Poor to Average experience at Gallo 1527 1º

Many guys from the local board posted positive comments a long time ago about this place. Yesterday, I called and got the coordinates: Gallo 1527 1st Floor, Phones 4821-5166 and 4829-9199. The place is located less than 3 blocks from Cocodrilo and less than 3 blocks from Güemes 3221 (in fact, it is close to Güemes and Gallo). They charge ar$70 half an hour and ar$100 the hour.

Arrived today unanounced by 4:30PM. The attendant made me pass into a small hall, and one by one 9 chicas introduced themselves by a peck in a cheek (seemed that no one was in service). I would rate them as average, 6 in my scale, 2 notchs below Santa Fe 1707. However, 2 or 3 of them are doable. I chose Melina for 30 minutes, a tall, blonde, big-boobed girl with OK figure.

As of the attendant, the place was recently renovated. I would say that it has far better facilities than Santa Fe 1707, with brand-new mattresses, rooms in suite and stylish furniture (nothing gaudy as in Larrea 1072). The only downside is the poor lightning of the room for presenting the girls.

Once in the room and ready for the action, Melina told me no anal and no BBBJ (even with tip), all while checking her boobs, which seemed to be well-produced implants. Kind of disappointing. The action started and she barely gave kisses. Well... another aseptic experience (like f*cking a detergent bottle). I finished as fast as possible and left the place.

Maybe other girls have better attitudes and maybe they do BBBJ, so I may come back in the future to assess the 2 remaining ones. A pity, since the facilities are superb.

Hope this helps,

Andres

OttoGraham
12-02-03, 19:59
Originally posted by Stand In
(Guys, you should know that Andres is a modest, talkative, average guy.)

My friend Andres is far above average, Stand In. Why are you going and insulting him? ;)

-Uncle Otto

Jaimito Cartero
12-03-03, 01:34
Really nice reports Andres. Do you normally not enquire about BBBJ, or do you find it's normally included. For me it's a deal breaker, so I always asked so I'm not disappointed.

Sounds like the Thanksgiving dinner was fun. Maybe I'll make it to the next one!

Dancesw/Chicas
12-03-03, 02:59
JaimitoCartero,
I also noticed that with Andres. He finds out about BBBJ
in the middle of the session, just like a real date.
Is probably not important for him. to each its own...
He is such a great asset in this board... I met this girl
Deborah by reading his posts. She was awesome!!

Thank you, Andres
DWC

Andres
12-03-03, 09:20
Jaimito:

I usually negotiate BBBJ, and to me it's also a deal breaker. The problem with private apartments is that you cannot negotiate in advance since you have only a few seconds in front of each girl before choosing. Let's say it's the downside of the apartments, which compensates the cigarrette smoke and the drink prices.

----------------

DWC:

I'm glad that you enjoyed her. Was it a long time ago? I perceived that she hardened a bit, especially after switching from Salome to Madahos.

Andres

Dancesw/Chicas
12-03-03, 22:42
Andres,
It was June 2003. She did mentioned knowing about
the potential of making more in another club...I quess
she finally when for it.
One thing I like about Salome is that the girls don't change
their sexy outfits when they leave with you, like I 've seen
they do at Madaho's.
Is a terrible lost for the AMA if Deborah had change her
GFE ways. Oh well, Is better to have loved and lost.......
I have her digits if you want to call her
DWC

Andres
12-06-03, 11:58
12/05 - Excellent and very inexpensive experience at Medrano 79

Yesterday, after dining with several mongers, Stoly and I went to visit the undergrouns of Boliches in the Pompeya quarter. We went to Falucho 133 (2 blocks from Saenz Ave.). On the way to the boliche, I saw that the Medrano 79-81 place had a renovated facade.

On to Falucho 133, what can I say? It's the filthiest boliche I ever saw: Dirty, run-dowm, chicas ranging between 1 and 4, ar$20 for 20 minutes. Every detail popped up the fact of a run down place (for instance, no 2 glasses on tables were the same, as if they collected discarded ones from a landfill). Anyway... Stoly found the place "sociologically interesting", while I waited in vain for the "beauty Paraguayans" promised at the local board.

We left the place thinking on visiting the one saw on Medrano St. On our way there, we spotted one at Castro St., close to Garay Ave. It may be worth a future visit.

We arrived at Medrano Bar by 2:30 AM. The place has a big entrance, illuminated by a blue neon light (can't miss it). Inside, the ambience was pretty lame: 3 or 4 girls, almost empty (strange, since it was Friday late night), which was good for not suffering a cigarrette atmosphere. No cover charge, just ar$5 per drink. It seems that usually are 10 girls. As of the decoration, it seemed to be opened yesterday, since everything is new (the counter doeesn't have any cigarrette or glass mark on it).

Then, a beautiful, tall, curly-hairer Paraguayan girl called Mariela appeared. She has a great body, nice legs, small to medium boobs and an average to beautiful face. Nothing memorable, but absolutely doable.

I asked her the fees. Pay attention: ar$20 for 30 minutes and ar$30 the hour. Incredible! Flabbergasted for such price schedule, I asked her how much did she do for each customer: Only 50%. And then she added that she would perform really well if she received a tip. That's a sign of a good opportunity for her an myself :-D

Having a charming attitude and an attracting smile, I said "what the hell..." and asked her out. No rooms in facilities, so you have to go to an hotel around the corner that charges ar$13 for the session.

Once in the room, I paid her in advance and gave an ar$20 tip. Then, the performance started: A real GFE. DFK, caressing, a real conection between us. She gave me a superb BBBJ, almost deep-throated. After that, I tried missionary and I ended in that position. A nice conversation afterwards and we hit the street again.

Do the math: The whole high-quality GFE experience, including cabs and drinks, didn't cost more than ar$60. Unbelievable.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Waterboy
12-07-03, 16:30
Since you started a thread about 973 Esmarlda “9E” (not to be confused it with the the other various apartments with girls ie. 1c) let me tell you my 9E stories. Your original post has got me on my soap box.

My first time at this apartment was November 2002 when I was walking out of Cutty Shark the Iraqi guy brought me to the place. At first they wanted 200ps for an hour. I “bargained” them down to 120ps but they refused and only after I was at the elevator did they drag me back into the apartment. My first girl was Marcela (At my hotel: Gran Buenos Aries-recommended and cheap). A sweet innocent girl, she did every thing to please me, and was great in bed. If I was retired and/or rich I would have brought her home with me. Someone beat me to it. When I returned in February 2003 she ran off with some guy to get married. This is typical of the girls in this apartment. One day they are available and they next you hear they got a man, engaged, or pregnant.

The patronas are experts in picking up sweet young innocent girls. You can tell they are just starting out. You can offer these girls 30-50ps for anal, spanking, bondage, videos, pictures, whipping, and pretty much anything else you can think of. The girls typically break down into three type. The first are the Paraguayan girls. They usually have a child in Paraguay and send their money home. They tend to live in the apartment, which makes them available for Sunday. They have nothing going on in their lives except the apartment, family, and you. They are the best girls to get at this apartment. You know when they like you when they give you there phone number in their home country. A good gift for them is bottles of perfume from the 99-cent store.

The next type of girl are the Argentine girls from the provinces. They come from Salta and other places I have never heard of before. They tend to be young. They tend to be very accommodating and friendly. They have no children and very little family to worry about them. Some of these girls are stupid and naive ie they are looking for husbands were they work. Let me say if you shoot your load in a condom make sure you dispose of the condom less you have a surprise in nine months. These are the girls the patronas can exploit the most. They are good at creating a family like atmosphere that keeps these girls the longest.

The last types are the portenas. These girls are a bit more savvy and tend to be on the older side (25-29 years). You won’t find too many girls like this here. They tend to want more for the extras. They stay the shortest amount of time in this apartment. I guess the boss get these girls when she can’t find anything else

Of all the types I prefer the Paraguayan girls. They tend to be the nicest and most accommodating. My second choice are the non-Argentinean girls ie Chinese, Bolivian, Colombian, Peruvian etc. The first two types lives in the apartment so you can catch them on Sunday.

The turn over in this apartment is very high. The girls do not get much of the money you pay for sex. The patrona usually has 2-4 girls in the apartment. It is cute if you get there early in the morning and they are sleeping on top of each other in the small bed room. The big bedroom is for paying customers and to present the girls. They live there except for some of the portenas. As you walk through the door the small bedroom in the right side followed by the kitchen. The apartment hallway turns to the left is followed by closet on the left and right sides. Next is the bathroom (clean and towels are available) on the right side. The big bedroom is the place they will take you if it is not occupied. It has a stereo with cassette and CD player, so bring your own music if you like because the radio station is lame.

I have been paying 100ps for an hour. The extras I want I just pay the girl directly. I bring the girls back to my apartment. The hour starts when the girl arrives in the apartment and ends when she calls her patrona when you are finished. They have never asked for extra money when I was with the girl more than an hour except for the time the girl was with me for two hours. The patrona demanded an extra hundred but I gave the girl fifty ps and she was very happy. The price my friends have paid in the past has been 80 ps for an hour in their apartment. If you like a girl and want to see her again try to get her cell phone number (If she has a cell that is a sign been on the game for a while), e-mail address, or her real name and address. The vast majority of girls in this place do not last more than two months.

My experiences have been positive for the most part. I have been met with good attitudes and very accommodating girls. I had girls I didn’t like sexually or girls not worth a second try, but I have enough video and pictures from the rest to convince me to keep coming back for more. I met a mature (26 years) Bolivian girl. She lasted three days. I took her to my apartment but since she was new the patrona told me to bring back the money the next day. She did not trust the girl to come back. The Bolivian girl turned out to be great and she called me on the sly to arrange another encounter. She told me of the 100ps I gave to the patrona she received only 20ps.

One Sunday in July I was looking for the girl that lived in the apartment. The tall skinny patrona told me the girls were at the mall and they would be back soon. I decided to stay and wait for my favorite girl. After waiting for half an hour I asked her in Spanish if she would date me. She didn’t understand until I started kissing up on her. Every once and awhile I have the patrona. She is from Salt, Peru and has a child that lives with her family there. She tells the girls working there that I am her novio. It sure helps with the girls.

The one bad experience was the day after the thanksgiving dinner. I went in the morning and a new Paraguayan girl was available. As standard operating procedure I always take the new girl. This was a big mistake. She was a nice person but a lousy lay. After ten minutes with her in the bed I knew it would be no good for me and she seemed bored. I got up out of bed out my pants on, thanked her for time and gave her fifty pesos. She demanded her 100 for the hour and I told her in spanish I would pay if her patrona wanted me too. She called her boss to explain the situation, then I spoke with her and explained that she was no good for me. She offered two girls for 150ps. I told her just send the other Paraguayan girl(the one you didn’t like andre) and 15 minutes later she arrived. I paid her 100ps for the hour, 40ps for video and pictures, and 40ps for anal. She turn out to better the second time around. She gave me her phone number in Paraguay to reach her when she changes her work location.

As a habit I always return to places were I get very good service. Thus I go to a few places many times as opposed to many places a few times. I look for apartments were I would want to be serviced by most of the girls. I like to take them out to my apartment. I like to get them out of their environment. I am big on the “home field advantage”. If I can, I mention I heard about the place from my friends who have been here before. This way I can argue for a lower price if they ask for more than was reported on this site. Try to remember the name of the patrona for the next time you visit. Develop a relationship with a few minutes of conversation about were you are from, what you heard about her place on the internet, and what you liked/didn’t like about your last visit to her place etc. Tell her she is attractive/beautiful and ask if she is available. You do not have to take her, but woman can be vain. They eat this stuff up. Sometimes when you walk in, you can ask for the same girl you had last time. You should have a short conversation with her i.e. Does she remember you? How is the family? Does she have any recommendations/friends for you?

973 Esmeralda has been very good for me. I fuck the patrona once in a while, I stop by often to grab the new talent before they disappear, and try to keep in touch with the talent I like. If you went there and it was bad for you should not go back because their are too many other places to visit. I return to BA in February and April. It will be interesting for you to come with me and introduce you to the bosses.

Andres
12-08-03, 11:06
12/07 - Good experience with Mariana of Dolys

Yesterday, Capt Dave and I visited Steel Bar, a boliche at Av. J. B. Justo 6518. The place was smaller than my living room, with only 3 small tables, no customers and only one girl to whom I give 4 points.

We left the place. It took us several minutes to find a cab. Finally, we found one and headed towards Dolys, just 25 blocks form there.

Same prices as reported before. Dollys was pretty empty of patrons by 12:30 AM and more than 20 girls remained idle. I saw several beauties that I didn't see before. Dave and I chatted with many of them. Finally, I chose Mariana, a tall, slender, Argentine gal with very short hair and nice face. A real gazelle.

We arranged for everything included for a tip of ar$20, so I took a 20 minutes pass. She behaved very cold (no kisses) but performed a very good BBBJ. A Couple of positions and I triggered. Very fast, very dry, just good.

Dolys merit another visit, specially on quiet days as yesterday, when the girls seem more eager to please customers.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
12-13-03, 18:49
12/13 - Very good experience with Ebe of Platynum

Just arrived from visiting this beauty. She is located in a very modern building at Av. Las Heras 3766 2º B - 4807-5443. ar$70 30 minutes and ar$100 the hour.

The neighborhood is discreet and quiet, although very close to Recoleta (17 blocks from Madahos). There are 2 ladies there (one seems to be Dacil of Platynum, and the other Ebe). Ebe looks like a little chubbier belly than in the pictures, but in general WYSISYG: Very nice, big butts, natural medium to big boobs, thin waist, curly hair, thick lips. A typical Turkish gal.

From the beginning there was good chemistry, with DFK. On to action, she was reluctant to provide BBBJ, but provided the hell of a CBJ. Then, several positions. After popping, she provided good massages and spent 10 minutes more with caressing, kissing, etc.

Overall, a nice daylight experience, close to Recoleta, affordable (prices similar to SF1707) and quiet. I would repeat or try Dacil.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Bodhi
01-18-04, 20:54
Hiya Andres,

Thanks for your Cordoba post. Please email me at nowness1@yahoo.com with hopefully your info re Cordoba "local guy" you mentioned.

Will visit BA before the end of January.

Best wishes,

Bodhi (whom you kindly sent to your dentist in BA).

BA_Robert
01-22-04, 21:58
Hi Andres,

You mentioned awhile ago in some posts that BA will be dead during the easter. Is it from thursday thru Sunday or longer during this week?

Are clubs closed? Or close early?

What about internet girls?

How many days does it take before everything gets back to normal?

Do regular restaurants stay open?

Would be happy for some info on this subject

Robert

Dancesw/Chicas
01-23-04, 01:13
Andres,
Have you had Deborah from Salome (now Madaho's) lately??
She was such a good chica with me. Let us know if you
see her. Also, tell us how is Salome nowdays.
Thanks buddy, I owe you a cold one
DWC

Andres
01-23-04, 09:03
DWC:

She works in Madahos since September (last time I saw her: 2 months ago). I guess that she became a little jaded, cold, too pro, but it's just my impression.

Almost unanimously, people consider that Salome got a deep dive in quality matters. I didn't visit the place since November.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
02-04-04, 14:15
02/04 - Experience with Angie in Envidia

Yesterday, I met The Pirate at the Etoile's lobby and headed towards Flores.

First, we visited Dolys. Same prices as before, same rules. I saw fewer girls than usual, perhaps due partly to being a Tuesday night and partly to the vacation season.

After a while, we went to Envidia. The place showed the same pattern as Dolys, although the entrance fee raised to ar$10. There, I saw a couple of doable girls, with 3 or 4 new girls in the crew. I spotted a girl called Angie, a dark Dominican, big boobed, average face, OK body. She promised BBBJ, so we went upstairs for ar$40 the 20 minutes. I gave her an additional ar$15 tip.

The experience was good, nothing memorable. She was true to her promises, combined with good skills. Although Envidia is starting to taste "old" to me, it still merits a visit from time to time.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Andres
02-07-04, 21:25
02-06 - Jumping around boliches

Yesterday late night, I took a long ride to confirm the availability of different boliches.

First, I visited the boliche on Salta St at the 100-200 block (not Santiago del Estero, as I reported before), which was closed.

Then, I went to Yamila (Pavon Av 1800s, Avellaneda suburb) which seems to be closed: Door is closed, alhtough there are some red light turned on in the entrance, and no cars parked at the door. Bronco, a boliche located at Pavon Av. 2200s, is open but, since there weren't cars parked at the entrance, I took it as a bad sign. Back to Capital Federal.

Cruised Constitucion, which had some SWs, no one doable.

Then, I went to Flores. Dolys was busy, but not fully packed, with patrons and girls. Girls were not much better than last Tuesday, since just Sara (a Dominican I did before) and another Argentine one outstood from the pack.

Cruised Flores. I spotted several doable SWs at the corner of Bacacay St and Condarco St. Since the police was patrolling around, I didn't dare to stop to ask.

Then, I went to the boliche at the corner of JB Justo Av and Artigas St. ar$10 the drink, 8 girls, 5-7 (some ex-girls from Dolys), ar$80 30 minutes and ar$140 1 hour. A waste of time.

Finally, I visited the place at the corner of Paysandú St and Avellaneda Av, called Hamira or something similar. The place is nice, ar$4 the non-alcoholic drink as entrance fee. ar$40 20 minutes, ar$50 30 minutes, ar$100 the hour. You pay an hotel fee next door for ar$12 up to 30 minutes and ar$25 for the hour. 6 girls, some of them doable (I would say 6/10 in average). If you invite a girls a drink, it's ar$10-20, depending on alcohol content. I saw a girl called Rocio, who is a clon of a former Moondog's novia (the one from Exedra, just a little bit chubbier than her) that I really wanted to do, but she didn't do anything uncovered. Too bad...

Hope this helps,

Andres

Kapalika
02-09-04, 03:57
Dear Andres,

Hi, I have been following the WSG board for a while now (about two years) and although this is my first post I have been an avid reader and log on whenever I can to get the latest news. I would like to congratulate Jackson and everyone that is behind this site - knowledge is indeed power, many thanks to all. I have never been to Argentina, but Andres, I find that your knowledge of the local monger scene to be awesome!

I wanted to get information from you or anyone else regarding extended stays by chicas to my country. Firstly how open are chicas to flying overseas (I'm from Sydney, Australia) for month long escort stays. I am too busy to fly to BA for anything longer than a few days and air-travel knocks me about. Similarly the travel costs would reduce the cost effectiveness of finding and then bringing a girl over for an extended stay. I would be interested in bringing girls over here on a regular basis and so I was thinking on getting feedback on ways to do this effectively.

Looking at some of the websites of BA based escort agencies, I noticed one site (escort-baires I think) had girls advertising their weekly international rates of between $ar 1700 - 2500 for what appeared to be nice looking chicas. Does this sound about right or can I do better? And what would be the rate for top quality (black type) material? What are my best chances of finding girls sitting here half way round the world? Im 33, slim and a reasonably good looking greek guy - and reading some previous posts this information could have a bearing on the negotiations.

Should I simply select the girls that I like from the member recommended web-sites and use Roxana's services to arrange the meeting or are there better ways to go with this.

Off course the trip is all expences paid for the chica - return airfare, a room in my apartment, movies, restaurants etc. I would also organise her tourist visa etc. The only reservation I have is that I would be getting the girl site unseen. Is this a safe thing to do, or should I get recomendations from others. I realise that chemistry is an impossible variable to predict no matter how much information I have and one mans gem could be another mans so-so but there must be reliable sources to chase up (roxanna, other mongers, or go with what has had favourable reviews on these boards). Perhaps it would be safer to agree on a price for a week or two with the understanding that if all went well to continue for another two or three weeks.

Kapalika
02-09-04, 04:13
Correction, my previous post should read ar$ 1700 - 2500 per WEEK not month as I posted.

Andres
02-09-04, 16:00
Kapalika:

I heard about a dozen stories about mongers bringing a chica home for some time. Most of them were failures, which could be understood if analyzed in the following way.

The most attracting aspect of mongering in Latin America is the laid back, unexpected, not-rushed, not-too-business-oriented experience. But this is, at some degree, a double-edged sword: Chicas behave unprofessionally. They flake out, they don't answer phone calls, and they may not distinguish their personal life from their prosfessional one.

That said, it is very unlikely that you get a good experience "out of the woodward" unless there are very consistent referals from several mongers (such as the famous Sandy). Otherwise, chemistry is unavoidable to have a great time, and you can only experience it firsthand. Not to mention women psychology issues (not feeling good to travel do to personal problems, boredom in a foreign country where she is almost alone, changing prices "I meant Dollars instead of Pesos" "Euros instead of Dollars" "Pounds instead of Euros", etc), among others.

One of the most exciting aspects of climbing the Everest of fly-fishing in Montana is that you cannot have them easy, at the corner, as a McDonalds drive-thru service. You have to travel and spend time away from home (in your case, adding the damn jet-lag). But the effort is worth the pain.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Kapalika
02-10-04, 00:57
Andres,

Thank you for your well rounded argument. Reading your response I see that your a thoughtful man, it's obvious. Like you, Andres, I too, to quote Zorba the Greek, like to look at the "whole catastrophy" of life . Your climbing Mount Everest analogy rocks man. Your ideas are all sound. As you said the effort in touring is worth the pain. How about this idea:

1) I come to Argentina for an initial one month "Fact finding tour". Andres, I read here on WSG that a good system when in Black is to stand at the bar collecting phone numbers. Calling them over the next afternoon reduces the rate. Two hours ar$200 is a rate quoted in a recent post.

I'll tell them to "come for a five star "holiday" in Australia with two other girls for a month". After each session I will run my idea by each girl that I feel I have a "strong"chemistry. After sampling sixty girls a shortlist is now formed.

2) I get a penthouse here in Sydney, Australia - $US3000 a month. Something nice, with views across the city.

3) Bringing over three girls.

Ala Hugh Hefner style. Andres, bringing over a small group solves the boredom issue that you have raised in your respone:

"Not to mention women psychology issues (not feeling good to travel do to personal problems, boredom in a foreign country where she is almost alone, changing prices"

4 Chicas go shopping together in a limo, dinners, theatre - my sister here in Sydney is an events manager, think of the routine she could come up with to entertain these girls. Do you think my friends will notice my change in lifestyle? Do I have any friends?
Andres, I was hoping for some kind of confirmation on the ar$ 2500/per week rate as an opening position. I wrote to one agency to check this rate and today this was affirmed by the responce that I got from www.escorts-argentina.com. They told me that their girl of the week, Azul, Girl 13, has her rate there in black and white on her profile.

The Tantras exhault: Baba Nam Kevalam - all is bliss, but get to the point. My apologies for straying a little here folks but this is merely an academic excercise to illustrate a point. Three Black girls for a month in Australia costing me 10,224.95 USD. Bump this figure up by fifty percent to cover all other costs and I'm in paradise. Then rest a couple of weeks before the next batch of three come in! Btw, all here are invited.

Who was it that said "Ah, what dreams are made from".

Yours Sincerely,

Kapalika

P.S. No, my name does not translate "likes head", but skull carrying holy man.

Andres
02-10-04, 10:05
Kapalika:

If you can do so, and you can afford it, it would be a dream made true. Just take into consideration some details:

- Getting a passport can take months (2 to 6 months), so it may be a long delay that can make girls change their minds.

- As you may have read in this board before, girls are EXTREMELY jealous and competitive, irrationally enough to the point of ruining their own interests. Don't put these cats in the same cage, since they will "kill" each other.

- I didn't do any Black girl, but I guess from the few conversations I had with them that they are college students, single moms or similar, so it may be hard to make them leave the city for a long period. Perhaps you should target "foreign"girls (Peruvian, Paraguayan, etc) who are less tied to the city and can travel more freely.

That said, if you can avoid these problems... enjoy.

Hope this helps,

Andres

ChicagoBoy23
02-10-04, 12:35
You lucky dog.... I would love to bring a chica to Chicago for extended stay. However getting a tourist visa is next to impossible.

2500 AR for an entire month seems low. JMHO.

Andres
02-17-04, 17:32
02/17 - Experience with Pamela of SF 1707

This afternoon, I visited SF1707. There were only 2 chicks available, which were doable both. The madam explained me that, out of the 8-10 chicas, 4 are in vacation, so plan accordingly (I won't revisit until March)

I chose Pamela, a tall, slim, brunette girl, with average body, thick lips, small tits. Agreed for 30 minutes (ar$60) plus ar$30 for BBBJ.

The girl provided a very good, soft, nice BBBJ, but I guess that she was somewhat cold (perhaps no chemistry between us). Chit-chat after the session and out.

Although not a memorable experience, I think that SF worths the money.

I want to do 306 Corro Ave next week (in Villa Luro, midway between Flores and Liniers). Let's see if I have time...

Hope this helps,

Andres

El Aleman
02-17-04, 22:09
Kapalika:

first, prices quoted on escorts-baires are in U$S, not pesos. second, prices quoted tere are what the girls would like, not what they get.

third:

instead of importing paradise for U$S 15.000,- a month, why don't you just go there for a fraction of that?

It is not only the girls. It is also the food, wine, atmosphere, everything.

Years ago, I wondered why the bottles of wine I brought back from Italy or Spain did not taste the same way back home. I supposed they would not survive the transport across the Alps. Today I know better. The wine was exactly the same. But the warm mediterranean night, the smell of the sea breeze, the tiredness from too much sun and the fresh memory of the street vendor charmingly cheating you could not be moved abroad.

Get the whole thing, it is worth the effort.

El Alemán

Buenos Aires is only 14 hours away.

Andres
02-22-04, 21:30
02/19 - Very good experience with Daiana of Cattos

Last Thursday, after dinner with several mongers, I visited Hooks and Cattos with other mongers.

Hooks looks good, but not many beauties for me. I moved next door to Cattos, where I found the same quality of girls (perhaps a little older). One of the girls, a petite sweet girls called Daiana (one that I did before) jumped to my neck. She is 5'3", normal tits, normal to big butts, average shape. She was so convincing and enticing that I "falled in her trap". ar$30 both drinks (hesr and mine) We agreed for ar$100 and BBBJ. As an exception, I invited her home.

She performed perfectly: Very good BBBJ, positions, DFK, massages. She behaved charmingly all the time. A real GFE. Unfortunately, I had to work the next day, so I dispatched her back at 4AM.

Recommended.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
02-28-04, 12:30
02/27 - Cruising around old and current boliches.

Yesterday, Stoly and I went cruising around BA and vicinity.

After a nice Chinese dinner, we drove towards Avellaneda, to see if the mythical Yamila was really open or not. After arriving to the door (Pavon Av at the 1900s), a tout run towards us and gave us a card saying "Av Pavón 2166". GREAT! It was a nice surprise that the place kept in business, after all.

We arrived to that place. Absolutely concealed behind black doors, not a sign that it was a boliche (in fact, scary since it means that they hide from the police). Tour guarding the cars in the corner. Safe, after all. We entered and saw the same line of kitsch decoration that used to be a landmark of Yamila. 10-12 girls (usually 20 out of holidays, as of the girls), averaging 4-6. Perhaps a couple of 7s, but nothing else. ar$5 the drink (no entrance fee), ar$40 20 minutes, ar$50 30 minutes, ar$100 the hour, everything done in premises.

To wrap-up: Nice that Yamila is open, but far, far away from the ol'days of 70 girls and lot of action.

Then, back to BA. We went to Castro St and Garay Ave., close to Pompeya neighborhood. The place was dead closed. Maybe, it wasn't a boliche, after all. To Flores.

We went first to Camoon (JB Alberdy Av and San Pedrito Av). ar$6 the entrance. There were 10-15 girls, most dogs, but a couple nice and doable (lets say girls ranging from 4 to 7). ar$30 20 minutes, ar$40 30 minutes, ar$80 the hour. We saw a pretty girl called Milagros: Great butts, small, tits, nie face, thick lips. She said "no BBBJ", so no deal. To Dolys.

Dolys, as usual: Packed with guys on Friday night. some girls that merited further research. Nothing memorable. To Hooks.

We ended up in Hooks. Prices as usual, low activity for a Friday night. Stoly got Sol, and I got tired, so... to the sack.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
02-28-04, 23:59
02/28 - Average experience with Tania of Sensualbaires

I wanted to do that chubby girl since she "went public", so today I arranged a session by 9PM. 4832-3496, ar$50 30 minutes and ar$80 the hour, everything goes (BBBJ, straigth, anal). I perceived that she was a little out of mood, but went there anyway.

Place located at Armenia St and Güemes St, very safe (several surveilled Jewish temples nearby). A guy greeted me at the entrace door after buzzing (suspicious...), and I entered a torn-down building (not a slump but not upscale, though). Tania received me wearing a Sunday afternoon siesta outfit. Not very seductive, indeed.

She is as depicted: BIG breasts, 5'5", chubby but fit. Treated me like a sausage: "Pay upfront, toilets on back". As you can guess, far from a GFE. The apartment where she lives is pretty nasty (dark, dirty).

The action was better, but she kept her standoffish attitued: "No DFK". However, she did BBBJ, straight and anal, which she seems to like. You can get really DEEP into that girl (she can handle almost anything).

Good but not recommendable, unless one of your fantasies (like mine) is digging into a chubby Venezuelan.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
03-03-04, 18:57
03/02 - Good experience with Carolina of Affaire Pueyrredon

Yesterday, after the WSG weekly dinner, I brought 3 mongers to a car ride to Nuevo Estilo and Flores. One guy stepped down at Nuevo Estilo and the remaining 3 of us went to Flores.

We visited Dolys (which was pretty slow) and did some SW sightseeing around the neighborhood. Then, we headed towards Pueyrredon Affaire.

There, I saw several girls who are doable, although a little expensive (ar$80 30 minutes and ar$150 the hour). The entrance costs ar$15, as usual, but now you have to bring your chica to an hotel nearby, since police has been hassling the owners to suspend the onsite room service. That adds another ar$19 to the package.

In Affaire, I spotted a girl that I liked, a Paraguayan called Carolina, 26 y/o, big boobs (some enhancement, though), nice legs, nice face. Just a little big on waist. She agreed to BBBJ, so I went with her to the hotel for 30 minutes.

DFK, Good BBBJ, good doggie, good masage, after-action chat and... done. A little rushed, but I needed to wake up early.

Recommended for a quickie.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
04-08-04, 22:48
04/08 - Very good experience with Micaela of Gemidos

This rainy evening, I called Micaela of Gemidos (4826-8929 - S. de Bustamante 2156 10º "B"). She looked very voluptuous in the pictures, so I gave her a chance. ar$60 30 minutes and ar$80 an hour, everything included (that is, CBJ and full service for the hour)

Arrived by 8PM and she greeted me at the apartment door. She is as depicted, perhaps a little chubbier. Very nice legs, average to big boobs, so-so body (her weak side) and nice face (comparable to a good face of a Hooks'girl, to give you a NIST standard).

The apartment is cozy, clean, with a small (but not diminute) massage room with a couch.

She started with good massages, not outstanding but acceptable. For 20-25 minutes, she rubbed my body. Then, I decided to stay 30 more, so she started caressing my intimate parts and then we passed to the couch. I asked her for BBBJ for ar$20 more, which she accepted asking me twice "do you take the risk?".

Her oral abilities were standard, though she put an extra mile (provided slow, careful motion). After a while and covered, we did missionary and doggie. It seems that she isn't very skilled, like a newbie in business. However, she was kind enough to make me feel great during all the time.

After action ended, she offered a shower (very clean bathroom) but I decided to come home to cook, something I'm doing now while I write this report.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
04-22-04, 00:56
04/20 - Pretty good experience at Suipacha 921

Yesterday, I got a time-gap to invest in hobbying. It was "late" for apartments (9PM). However, I decided to try the beforementioned Suipacha 921 6º C.

Quiet apartment, located right next to Ness. The madam (a girl in her 30s) came down to open the building door and greet me). Once in the apartment, she escorted me to the same room that appears in the websites (Platynum, Gemidos and the like).

The apartment seemed very clean, not luxury at all (in fact, SF1707 is perhaps a slightly better in terms of decoration) but proper for hobbying. The bathroom has clean, big towels, and there is shampoo (although no soap).

3 girls were presented (later I found out that, during the afternoons, there are up to 6 ladies). Of them, I liked Nadia, a tall, Paraguayan brunette with nice butts but small tits. She appears at Platynum as Laila (and 3 differents names more in other 3 different sites).

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Laila/Laila4.htm

ar$70 30 minutes and ar$100 the hour (madam said that foreigners pay more, like ar$150 the hour). I chose 30 minutes. THe madam offered me a free drink.

After a shower, I came back to the room. There, she provided DFK, BBBJ (though not to completion) and some positions. Very enthusiastic, but not extremely horny (perhaps due to my arrival at the end of her shift), which is noteworthy since I paid no tip. Briefly, I recommend her.

I may come back after visiting other apartments.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Jaimito Cartero
04-22-04, 12:25
Andres, I think if you know the pricing that's what you'll pay. Perhaps if you just ask how much, they'll quote a higher price. I got the 100 peso price when I went two weeks ago. Either for 1 hour, or 2 girls for 40 minutes.

According the the girls they are open until 2am, so I don't think you were there at the end of the shift. Shift change is at 7pm. Were Maite and Caro the other girls there? (Blondes) I think Maite provided better service when I went there.

Andres
04-22-04, 15:32
Jaimito:

I just reported what the madam said. I agree that, if you know the price, it would be hard to them to cheat you.

As far as I remember, only one of the other 2 girls was a blonde, a chubby one with dreadlocks.

Andres

Jaimito Cartero
04-22-04, 16:24
Andres, that's weird about the hours. The girls definitely told me 2am. I thought it was nice, as you could hit Cattos or Hook and if nothing worked out, you could go across the street.

You can see the two girls I choose in the Photo section. Maite and Caro.

Andres
04-25-04, 11:36
04/22 - Visit to Ness

Last Friday, I visited Ness (Suipacha and Paraguay) by 1AM.

The place was packed of girls and patrons (40+), at a degree never seen before in any of my previous visits (which usually had 7 girls and 1-2 patrons). In fact, many girls previously working in Cattos and Hooks shifted to Ness. Some girls were doable, but nothing outstanding.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
05-01-04, 12:04
04/30 - Experience in a VERY cheap apartment

I think that this report is PURE GOLD for those seeking cheap experiences, just 2 blocks away from famous Iberia coffeeshop.

Yesterday, El Flaco and I visited the private apartment located at Libertad 118. After wandering into Exedra without luck (no free tables available), I proposed my friend to visit a place recommended on the the new local board.

This place gets unnoticed from outside, just an upstairs entrance from the street. The place looks like exactly as the old brothels of Constitución a decade ago: Girls uncharmingly lined up in a raw of cheap sofas, a disgusting owner treating you like a piece of crap, rooms on site. I would compare that to 2 notchs below Dolys or Envidia (in fact, these rooms look like exactly as Dolys cheaps ones and are a bit cleaner than Envidia ones), with one washbasin per room, a cheap matress (girls change sheets) and a place to hang your clothes. You perceive, right after entering the place, small rooms-cabinets lined up next to the meeting room and upstairs in a kind of "mezzanine".

Now, pay attention to prices: ar$15 30 minutes, ar$20 40 minutes w/anal and ar$30 for 1 hour. Unbelievably cheap. It goes without saying that girls will ask for a tip in order to perform well.

Opening hours: From 8AM to 11PM, and nights only on weekends. They change shifts by 5-8PM. It's the first time that I hear about mongering action so early in the morning. I was told that there are 12 girls during daylight and 6-8 at night.

Girls are not as nice looking as some Madahos ones, ranging from 3 to 6-7. I saw two girls who I liked: One Peruvian, petite one called Sol (4'10", nice average boobs, very nice legs, so-so face, a 5 overall) and a pretty girl called Celeste (5'4", nice body, beautiful face, a solid 7 comparable to any girl you can find at Hook).

Caveats:

- The guy at charge has a disgusting attitude. He plainly says: "You can't stay if you don't pay! Don't approach the girls to talk before paying!", like a instructor on a Charles Dickens book.

- No drinks, no tables. You line up in a sofa row facing the girls until you like one and choose one, since you are not allowed to talk to them. Not very charming, indeed.

- The most important one: THIS PLACE IS RISKY IN TERMS OF POLICE ACTION. I saw on TV 2 years ago that Police busted the place and arrested some people. Since they have rooms on site, they can be charged with explotation of women. Needless to say, in such cases patrons are also arrested.

- Management doesn't like that girls be taken outside, although negotiable.

- No toilets on the room: You have to visit the downstairs toilet or peep into the washbasin.

- No English at all. El Flaco and I were cursing the guy at charge in English while chattting and he didn't noticed (or he is a perfect simulator)

I chose Sol for 40 minutes, who brought me upstairs to a room. There, she asked me what I wanted to do. I offered her ar$20 for BBBJ, to which she accepted. She performed well (nothig memorable, but well) and asked me ar$100 to CIM. I said no, she counterattaked with ar$50 (you have to understand, they do ar$6 per 30 minutes... JUST 2 DOLLARS!), I said no again. Anyway, we did doggie style, her running the extra mile. After that, poor massages and nice talk.

That girl was DESPERATE for me to take her at my place. She wanted to leave her phone number. Again, very logical: If you pay her ar$40 for 1 hour at your place, she would bend over backwards to please you.

If possible, I will come back to see the daylight shift (I guess there are a couple of nice girls then, and in the worst-case scenario I can do Celeste) and visit other places recommended on the new local board.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Exon123
05-03-04, 14:00
Very good report Thanks Andres

One Tree Hill
05-03-04, 17:13
Andres,

Awsome report. I will check this place out on my next visit.
Perhaps we can meet up one day.

Andres
05-16-04, 19:51
05/16 - Wild Wild West

Yesterday, El Flaco and I performed a research assignment at the West suburbs of Buenos Aires.

By midnight, we headed towards Morón, driving through 25 de Mayo highway and Acceso Oeste, just up to Camino de Cintura (beltway, a.k.a. Ruta Provincial 4 or Gob. Vergara/Rosas). There, it was supposed to be found a boliche at Gob. Vergara 245, but we found nothing. So we headed towards Rivadavia Ave at Morón.

It took us a while to get there, since streets have whimpsy layouts. Finally, we got to Rivadavia, 1 block away from the Moron train station. Being a Staurday night, a lot of activity in the area. We had some info that there should be a boliche at Rivadavia 15408, but... nothing, just a shank. No lights, nothing. 0-2.

Not losing our hopes, we headed towards the entertaining capital of the west bourghs: Ramos Mejía. Streets full of young people, few places to park, but... the boliche we were looking for was open! Zagala (Rivadavia 14160 Ph 4658-4922). Nice entrance, nice external decor. We parked and entered.

You guys, won't believe this: We found a real Shangri-La. A dozen of YOUNG women (20 to 24), dressed as non-pros (I mean, not dressed as boliche chicas) with tight jeans, tops and winter boots. They range from 6 to 8, with nice bodies (but not too stunning), very nice faces, very slim for the most part. Drink prices are ridiculously cheap: ar$3 for a soda, ar$4 for a beer. Girls join you, without obligation to buy them any drink (which, by the way, cost the same as men's drinks). Only caveats: Noisy music and cigarrette smell.

El Flaco was extatic: He managed to get a charming, beautiful girl with the typical "next door" attributes. The girls told me that prices for services vary (ar$40/60/100 an hour, depending on the customer) and service is provided at a motel nearby (which should be ar$20 the session). Open Wednesdays to Sundays.

Needless to say, a must-come-back place.

Since I wanted to continue my research, I left El Flaco with his temporary girlfriend and continued cruising the area. Couldn't see the boliche Pluton (supposedly close to a taxi stop). I arrived at Gaona Av, 5 blocks East of Rivadavia. The avenue boils of young nightlife: One pub next to the other, from all the walks of life (Irish, Latino, Dance, etc, about 25 boliches in less than 4 blocks). I searched for Marilyn, a boliche located at the 300s of Gaona, but it was closed.

After that, I decided to come back to Capital Federal. On my way down Rivadavia, I saw the old boliche El Nuevo Imperio, located at Rivadavia 12936. It is as scary from the outside as usual, so I didn't dare to stop.

When crossing the General Paz Ave, I recalled a boliche called Mi Refugio, at Ventura Bosch St and General Paz Ave. The place seems nice from outside, but it is a real pithole: Chicas ranging from 2 to 6, ar$20 for 15 minutes and ar$30 30 minutes, ar$5 the drink. Not a place to go (perhaps one or 2 blondes are worth the low prices).

Back again on the car. Where to go? I heard that the boliche at Granaderos 599 in Flores opened again, so there I went. Arrived there 15 minutes later. A neon-light entrance announced that it was open. Inside, I saw 4 girls (was said 8 available) which range from 3 to 7. ar$5 the drink, ar$25 30 minutes, ar$35 45 minutes and ar$45 1 hour "completo".

I started chatting with the "7" called Débora, a medium size, nice-legged brunette. She seemed a little aloft, but something told me that she would provide. So we went for 45 minutes, after waiting 15 minutes for a free room.

Rooms are not clean, nor nice, but I can cope with that. This girl, without asking any money, without getting any promise, gave me a hell of a BBBJTC. Lots of caressing, lots of attention. Nice experience, so good that I gave her an ar$20 tip. After that, I called it a night.

Hope this helps,

Andres

El Flaco
05-16-04, 21:11
I left Andres alone this early morning , thinking I didn't wanted to downgrade from the place we just found, he dutifully kept conducting the research job while I entraintained myself with this next-door plumpy beauty, Sofia at the local motel.

As Andres said, this Zagala place is kind of cool. But, it's far away from the city. Their setup is different. No rooms onsite, girls shares profits so drinks are cheap, and you need to go to a motel, that not so close either! 7 pesos each way...

Sharing some detail that made it quite different from most experiences... we waited in line for a taxi for a little, zoomed to a motel, now on saturday nights prices are higher and the cheapest rooms are all taken, so I ended in the best suite w/ circular jacuzzi etc. The room wasn't ready and we waited hugged in the fresh winter air, on the stairs to the car stall. Room ready or not, I was down another 40 plus condoms and beverages.

My girl was quite an homey type and semed not too hardened, asked for 110 one hour plus propina for more time, these are immediately due at the boliche. Interestingly, not all the girls there are working. I saw a pretty missionera and I was told she didn't go out and is just for company. Funny. And, the place is full of kids in they 20's, all well dressed and behaving and decently spending, like Sofia told me.

Now, sex was quite homey too (no much kissing, CBJ, no fun on the positions chair they have in these places) so we spent the second half hour just chilling in the circular jacuzzi. She tried to insist on staying 1h strict or me pay to exend but I dropped the argument and at the end there was no hurry. Anyway, no propina or extended time for me. Come back home in a taxi is another 30p, doesn't take TOO long.

Nevertheless the place is a MUST for any roaming monger that dares to the Wild Wild West.

Exon123
05-17-04, 13:46
Very Nice Reporting Guy's --- Andres next time Im in town, (later this summer) I want to go ---- Exon

Andres
05-25-04, 17:50
05/24 - News from the Wild West

1) Mary Pub (Juan Bautista Alberdi Ave. and Medina St., Floresta quarter)
ar$6 the entrance, including 1 drink. 6 dogs inside. Not worthy.

2) Dolys
Entrance raised to ar$10 (ar$8 before), including 1 drink. 20-30 girls, quality slightly improving.

3) Envidia
20 chicks, quality as before.
Magali returned. She still has a stunning body, with a big, round ass and incredible big, natural tits. 1 session for ar$40 (20 minutes). As usual, CBJ (not negitiable) and not much kissing, but her body worths the test. She seems more mature and skilled than 2 years ago.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
05-30-04, 15:35
05/29 - Excellent experience on the West suburbs

I heard about a boliche called Balabac, located at Gaona Ave in Ciudadela, close to the corner of Gaona Ave. and Alsina St.

You get there after a long trip from downtown, crossing the 25 de Mayo highway and stepping off at General Paz Ave, just when the Acceso Oeste begins. Then, you drive 10-15 blocks until you see Balabac at the abovementioned corner, on the left.

From the outside, the place isn't very much inviting: Few lights, too quiet. However, after entering the place, you see a well-established boliche, clean, with several billard tables, dancing poles for chicas, couches and a bar. Similar to Madahos, but not as upscale.

Saturday happens to be slow there, as anywhere else. Just 5 chicas, 2 of them doable. A very pretty, petite girl approached me. Her name is Cintia. She may be just 5'0" tall and, but her body is awesome and her attitude very charming. Soft skin, thick lips, nice smile, although small tits. She told me that on Wed-Thu, there are some 10-15 chicks.

Prices are pretty high for suburbs standards: ar$10 the entrance, ar$30 for taking out a girl, the the taxi fare (unless you drive your car), the hotel session (ar$15-20) and the chica fee (from ar$50 to ar$100 for 90 minutes). Chicas drinks ae more affordable, ranging from ar$4 to ar$20. In any case, I tried Cintia, and do not regret that.

We went to a hotel in Flores (damn drive from Ciudadela), where I had a very good experience, full of caressing, BBBJ, positions. A real GFE.

Brought her back to the boliche and returned back home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
06-05-04, 19:02
06/04 - Salome reloaded

Yesterday, I decided to give a try to Salome (Cordoba and Billinghurst). After a long time, it may have changed. It certainly did, and for good.

Arrrived there by 1 AM. Prices as usual: ar$10 the drink, no cover fee, chica drink ar$20. Ladies ask for a ar$100 contribution (time is negotiable). That is, no increase in prices.

There were some 20-30 girls, and they kept coming by 1:30AM. Quality ranged from Dolys material to Black material (those skinny, real blonde, stuck-up, young girls).

I met a girl I saw a year ago in Nuevo Estilo called Roxana, a fake blonde, 30ish gal, average body, average tits, very nice attitude (a 5.5/10). She remembered me and we chatted for a long while, long enough to confirm that she would provide a good experience. She told me that some girls come for a while before hitting Cocodrilo. That explains why some girls stayed for 45 minutes and then left.

We went home, no rushing at all, DFK, caressing, massages, awesome BBBJ (but not TC). Very nice experience.

Will come back, for sure.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Dancesw/Chicas
06-06-04, 20:59
Andres,
I am writing down all the info... Last time I follow your path
I had a great time with this Deborah from Salome (now at
Madahos) BTW, any news from her?
DWC

Andres
06-07-04, 00:16
DWC:

I didn't visit Madahos since February, so I didn't see her. Girls come and go, that's part of life...

Andres

Andres
06-10-04, 20:07
06/09 - Nasty experience at Dolys: Police busting and bad service by Ailen

Yesterday, I really got unlucky.

Arrived at Dolys by 12:30AM. The place was quiet, not as many guys as on Fridays/Saturdays, all the crew on duty. Fine.

By 1:00AM, suddenly the lights turn on, the chicas move nervously to the entrance. 6 police officers, wearing the investigation jackets of PFA, entered the place. Bad.

They asked the girls to wear appropiate clothes and started to check their IDs. One by one. Meanwhile, 2 officers checked ours (guys' IDs) and also checked for concealed guns or drugs. Nothing very intimidating, but not pleasant either. A waiter told me that Police had anounced they would come (thanks for letting me in BEFORE the police came!) but they didn't expect such stupid demonstration of power.

After 45 minutes, they left. Phew! Back to the party.

Unfortunately, I had zeroed in a girl I wanted to do before, a tall, average Paraguayan called Ailen, but most guys became very excited after the police incident, so that girl got grabbed. I had to wait some 40 minutes for her to be idle again, even though many other doable girls were available, I had a fixation with that one. I don't know if I got controlled by my high testosterone level or if I felt pinched by the time constraint (getting up early to go to the office), but in any case I thought with my litttle head...

She didn't show much enthousiasm during the chit-chat previous to the deal. She promised BBBJ, so I said "deal".

On the room, she behaved aloft and mechanical, too hurried to finish fast, and her fast BBBJ lacked the "spice" of a good provider. 30 minutes became 19. After the session, she knew she misbehaved and apologized, but too late.

Lesson relearned: Let girls approach you, not the opposite.

Another lesson: Carry a photo ID when cruising for girls. It doesn't hurt and may avoid a headacke.

In any case, I expect to return there. There are 3 or 4 girls that I want to do.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
06-25-04, 22:36
06/25 - Bad attitude at Corrientes 1965 3º "A"

I had a small gap today afternoon, so I visited the abovementioned establishment to assess their offer.

The madam presented me 6 girls (all the crew was available), but I didn't like any since all were 4s and 5s (a nice blonde could be 6). She didn't like when I told her that no one was of my type. She got agressive (remarks such as "maybe your wife is uglier than my girls").

When leaving, I recalled that the apartment I visited the las time there was 13 "C" and not "A". From now on, I will visit "C" but not "A".

Just a light issue, but to let you know that that madam is pretty pushy and doesn't take a "no" very easily.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
06-25-04, 22:48
06/25 - Good experience at Sirena Spa

I visited this massage parlor after leaving C1965. The place is located in a very discreet basement at Corrientes 1628 PB "C". Very clean and simple, the way I like it. The hostess had a great attitude, serving me a cold drink while I waited for the girls (total of 6).

These girls range from 5 to 7, some former crew at Esmeralda 847. I chose Andrea for 1 hour, a rookie in the field. She si petite, slightly chubby, nice natural breasts, average face. ar$35 for 30 minutes and ar$40 for 1 hour. Room of 1 massage table and 1 couch, much better decoration and amenities than at Esmeralda.

Average massages with nice conversation. At the end, she said "ar$25 sensual (just to get nude), ar$50 service". I wrestled for BBBJ, and after a long while she yielded. It was the softest BBBJ that a girl ever provided me: Although deep throated, I slightly felt her lips. Strange.

Then, she want me to ride her on the couch. She seemed to enjoy it (or make me feel like that). That part was truly GFE.

I would come back to do another girl, but for ar$90 there are many more cheaper placer to investigate.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Capt Dave
07-01-04, 11:40
6/30 - Good time at Dolys

Went to Dolys last night with Andres, and met a FINE young lady named Jessica. Had a 45 minute session in which she popped me 3 times, and found Andres MIA when I got back downstairs. The waiter said he was with someone so I waited about 45 minutes before I had the sense to call his cell and discover he had left (sorry Andres!).
I saw no alternative but to take young Jessica back upstairs for another hour of pounding. Needless to say I was pretty worn out, since it was 3:30 AM and had already abused this poor young lady 3 times, but pro that she is she wouldn't take no for an answer and we rolled around in every position I ever heard of and 1 or 2 I hadn't, and she managed to launch the rocket one last time.

This young lady is of such remarkable physique, demeanor and ability that I have drafted her for a photo shoot at the mansion, maybe as soon as today, so she will be available for your viewing pleasure, and hopefully be available to help you pass the time while mansioning here in BsAs.

David

Andres
07-04-04, 13:18
07/04 - Exploring the southern suburbs: El Haren

Last week, I heard about a boliche really far from downtown, at the West Quilmes district. It is located at Av. La Plata 3600, Quilmes (10 miles south of Recoleta), in front of a Shell gas station and the entertainment complex "El Bosque".

Being located at a poor district and a long ride from Capital, I was reluctant to go alone, so I recruited 2 forum members currently visiting Buenos Aires (Pirate and Traveler).

We left downtown by midnight and drove to that place, always through wide avenues. The first 70% of the road seems a middle-class, friendly neighborhoods. but it gets sketchy during the last third (slums bordering the avenue, scarse light).

After the long journey, we arrived at the place, not very hard to identify: A big building with a single sign saying "El Harén" in big red neon letters.

We parked at the contiguous parking lot (ar$2) and entered through a lateral door. There, we were searched for weapons and paid an ar$10 entrance fee, with 1 drink (so far, as in Flores).

After entering, we had to walk a long alley, illuminated with red neon lights, as you can experience waiting in line for a feature game at Disneyworld. Then, we climbed a stair and entered the main lounge.

There was a place 3/4 the size of Madahos, properly decorated but not luxury (again, it remembers me Dolys in Flores): Pool tables, a reserved section for "pre-heating" with the girls, a long bar. Some 20-30 girls entertained the customers, most of them comparable to Hook or Cattos material, perhaps a notch above that. All the girls wore some sort of uniform: Short skirt, stocking, small tops, boots, most of them with white clothes (which outstand under the poorly illuminated lounge due to "black" lights hanging from the ceilings).

Girls approach you consistently but not aggressively, as in Envidia or Dolys. Half of them Argentinians, half of them Paraguayans, and a couple of Dominicans. I would dare to say that half of the girls had stunning bodies, although they weren't very educated women.

Prices: ar$5 the beer, ar$30 for 15 minutes session, ar$40 for 20 minutes session, ar$50 30 minutes and ar$100 the hour. Again, as in Flores.

I felt at ease, and my 2 friends enjoyed themselves. Traveler could close a deal with a nice brunette and I hooked Camila, a Paraguayan girl with small tits, nice legs and a beautiful face. As of her, she just started working the night before.

We went inside for just 20 minutes, where she didn't honored her promise of BBBJ. However, her covered BJ was very good. Her pussy was leaning way too forward, so I barely could do her doggie style. In any case, she made me finish before time.

After that, we came back to Capital and explored the scenario at Suipacha St. (Cattos, Hooks, Ness) pretty empty (although a couple nice girls stood out in Hooks and Ness), and I left my friends at Recoleta.

Some comments:

- El Harén is a place worth seeing but, due to its location, it is cumbersome and dangerous to go there. Even by car, you spend at least ar$10 of gas. A cab could be ar$30-50, and forget about finding a cab or remise the way back Capital! (think of the place as a far industrial, suburban setting).

- If you like the girls in Hooks and in Dolys, you will be glad to visit the place. If you look for Madahos of Black material, forget it.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
07-24-04, 17:10
07/21 - Good experience with Carina from Salome

Wednesday proved a bad day to visit places. Clubs were packed during Tuesday night due to Friends Day, so the more beautiful girls worked a lot and took Wednesday off to rest.

I visited Dollys by midnight, which had fewer girls than usual.

Then, went to Balabac (Ramos Mejia suburb). Same results.

Came back to Capital determined to go to Cocodrilo, but stopped meanwhile at Salome.

The place was busy, but not as many girls as expected. However, a thin, young girl called my attention. She seemed to be very inexperienced (too shy for a working chica) and fresh. Her name is Carina and, as of her, turning 22 y/o soon. Tall girl (5'6"), thin, small breasts, nice legs, average but, nice Turkish face.

She told me that she started working the previous monday and that she could secure only 2 customers. She also claims that she expect to quit today Saturday (not very good results, as of her; who knows...). Little by little, she became more open and tender, promising good service. At some point, I invited her a drink and started negiotiations.

Tough negotiator: She wanted ar$150 to go out. I could handle ar$150 including the hotel, so the whole experience costed me ar$180 (drinks included). I had to curb her resistance to BBBJ, which she accepted. Fearing of having to struggle again for good serivce and money, we went to a nearby hotel.

Hopefully, things evolved charmingly. She provided BBBJ (although not that good) and then several positions. After the action, she provided a good massage (strong hands, short nails). I escorted her back to Salome and came home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
07-24-04, 17:32
07/23 - Excellent experience with X of Cattos

A renowned monger from this board recommended me this lady. Forgive me if I don't provide her name, but I don't want to spoil her. Take it as an idea of what to find in this particular establishment.

Arrived at Cattos by 1:30 AM. The place was surprisingly packed for a Friday (more than 25 girls and twice many patrons). I saw a cuttie called Karen (from Salta, I believe) but she was catched fast and dragged to a nearby hotel.

By 2:30, the palce started to empty. Several girls remained empty-handed, with her faces messaging "choose me, and I will provide you with a very good service". One of these girls was X, a petite blonde from a neighboring country with average tits, great legs, great face, nice attitude. I was able to negotiate ar$120 (asked ar$150) and BBBJ. Paid her drink and went home.

Gees! This girl bent over backwards to please me. She got me really hard and made me finish very fast. Provided a good BBBJ and nice positions. All the time caressing and smiling (although no DFK). We cuddled for hours chatting in the bed. By 5:15, I brought her home.

May do her again. But so many to test...

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
07-28-04, 13:50
07/27 - INCREDIBLE experience at Newport

I've been very lucky recently. Yesterday, I had one of my best experiences ever, at least in terms of quality and price.

Curious about the myth of "non-pros at the end of the month", I went to Newport by midnight. Being a place catering to tourists, I try to avoid it, so I never had taken out a girl from there. In fact, a few girls greeted me with a "hello" instead of an "hola".

I ordered a soda (ar$9) and started assessing the "merchandise". I can spot several species in there:

- "Late 30ish vampiress": 25% of the crew were very mature ladies, most of them pale and weearing several crusts of makeup, unsuccessfully attempting to conceal wrinkles. These women, who had had their zenith at the early 90s, talk about issues such as "I should ask ar$300 to foreigners because a bottle of parfum and a bottle of champagne are priced in Dollars". Avoid.

- "Meninas morenas": Almost 50% of the crowd is made up of Brazilian girls. Some of them could be sent to the previous cathegory due to age, while others are real young stunners. Didn't talk to any.

- Unclassified: The rest of the crowd: Plastic girls, booth bunnies, shy girls, etc.

My objective was to identify those girls who don't "dress to success" but those who look like next-door. Also, the idea was to target the quiet ones rather than the aggressive ones.

Suddenly, I spotted a real gem there: A very beautiful girl sitting at the bar, wearing blue jeans, high heeled boots and a small top. Attractive but not looking 100% as a pro. Long dark hair, hourglass shape, big and natural boobs, nice and round butts, thin but shapely legs, small waist, VERY beautiful face (such as Brooke Shields in "Pretty Girl"), grey eyes. Only caveat: short (5'2") An angel.

Well... her name is Celeste, and she was certainly a pro, but a strange pro: A booth bunny from Chaco province who works for the local version of Indy 500 (Turismo Carretera), so she travels around the country and never stays a week in the same place. She told me that it was her 2nd night in Newport, so she wasn't a regular there. From the start, she showed a great attitude: Long conversation, jokes, laughs without ever asking for a drink. We made fun of those "30ish vampiresses who get out of their coffins after dark to find customers at Newport while drinking Bloody Marys".

We chatted about some very interesting issues (at least concerning our hobby). I found out that middle to top booth bunnies like her make between ar$60 and ar$100 a day, so its VERY natural that they complement their salaries with "night shifts". She estimated that 90% of booth bunnies do work, especially when they visit placees out of town. Pay attentio to Aragorn and visit the Rural, since you may find gems there.

These figures are important, because you don't need to offer them ar$300 to make them happy: If they make ar$100 for a 6-hour shift, then the same amount to go to bed for a couple of hours is more than acceptable.

Also, she told me that she has other friends of her who come from the Interior and do not know anybody at BA, so these stunners end up in cheap places when they need money. Capturing their phone numbers to offer them a good evening could be a win-win formula, since they make the same ar$100 with only 1 guy instad of doing 10 guys in a cheap brothel.

So... on to the negotiation: She said that from ar$100 to ar$200 is reasonable, so I offered ar$100 and she gladly accepted. I asked if she did BBBJ, to which she asserted.

Well... I was sitting next to a really outstanding girl at a place alledgely expensive, who had a great attitude and charged me the same as a girl in Cattos would charge me. So I only had to pay her drink of...ar$10! Gees! Cheaper than at the triangle, after all.

We went home (I'm crazy bringing home a girl from Newport, but anyway...), where we started a legendary session. For 40 minutes, we were heating up, rubbing our bodies one to the other, DFK, caressing, like a couple who intimate after a long-term in prison. Then, to the room.

This girl knows how to treat a guy: sucking and liking all around my body. She provided the hell of a BBBJ: Soft, hard, deep-throated, whatever version I liked. She was so clean and her skin had so nice odor that I performed some DATY and then we engaged into a 69 who almost made me cum. Then, we got into several positions. Although she didn't do anal, taking her from the back (either doggie or one in top of her) was priceless. With such soft butts, wet pussy and her screams and DFK, she made me finish fast.

We spent 2-3 hours talking about our experiences in the business and out lives. Some massages, some caressing. I couldn't get bored of such aa perfect petite body and tender face.

By 5AM, she dressed back and we went to the street to find a radio taxi. She didn't know the address of Newport, which may confirm that she isn't a hard pro from there.

I still have a grin on my face.

Hope this helps,

Andres

JackDaniels
07-28-04, 19:01
Andres

What's a "booth bunny" ?

Thomaso276
07-28-04, 20:01
I am guessing a booth bunny is a girl who works various souvenir setups, vendor sales, promos, temporary sales at sporting events....you see them all over my hometown (Daytona Beach) for the special events and then they disappear when the event is over. Of course it sounds like Argentina promo girls are alot more understanding!

Andres
07-28-04, 23:43
Thomaso explained it right.

Aragorn
07-29-04, 21:42
Hola Andres,

Thank you for validating my report.

Exon123
07-29-04, 22:04
Exon Reporting: Andres glad you found a gem in New Port.

Ive had some very good experiences in New Port. But Jackson is probably right in the fact that you can find some bad ones in their also. Since there all free lancers in their have no accountability to the club.

Exon

Saint
07-29-04, 23:33
Great pull out of Newports Andres. It may have a bad reputation but there ARE some diamonds in the rough there. I've gotten really lucky there pulling out girls that don't seem so pro and are really friendly. I'd say any club (even Black) has sweet girls that will leave for not too much money.

You didn't happen to get her phone number did you amigo?

Knuckhead
07-30-04, 00:03
I love the wildcard factor in Newport. I have gone there only twice, and both times had good experiences. Despite different physical settings, IMHO it's not really too different procedurally compared to Cafe Orleans or Excedra, in that the girls are freelancers, mixed with the occasional (but rare) regular girls.

One of my experiences was a threesome (http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=135719#post135719), and another one was with an older gal who went out of her way (http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=200480#post200480) to please me and genuinely felt like she had won the lottery.

Andres
07-30-04, 00:30
Saint:

I've got the number, but I don't disclose it since this girl may receive tens of unsollicited calls and she may get scared or her ego pumped up. In fact, I received 16 requests on the local board to disclose her number.

I plan to invite her to a party at the mansion if the opportunity arrives (she is a traveling booth bunnie, so seldom is she in BA), so she can be introduced to the WSG world.

Andres

Saint
07-30-04, 15:29
Hi Andres,

I'll PM you. In cases like yours (which I have been in many times)...I usually just give out a number to guys I know, met before and trust. That's usually the best way to avoid having future problems with a girl that you've met. I know some girls that will never talk to a guy they met before because they gave her # out to a jerk.

I always get their permission to give out their number to select friends. They usually always love it. More biz=more money.

Thanks.

Andres
08-05-04, 07:15
08/04 - Another SUPERB experience with Silvana from Rio Cabaña

My case could be called "lucky streak".

After dining, Bandy and I picked Capt Dave at a nice restaurant in La Lucila neighborhood of Olivos suburb.

First, we visited a place called L'Prive, located at the Villa Devoto/Villa del Parque neighborhood (Av. San Martín 6101 Capital Federal - Ph 4504-9279), since I had heard that the place improved the quality of ladies and wanted to check it out. FYI, I had had an experience there back in late 2003 (search the forum).

ar$7 the entrance w/1 drink, including a card for free admission during Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays.

The place hosted 12 girls, 9 of them dogs but 2 or 3 pretty enough for the demanded prices (ar$30 20 minutes, ar$40 30 minutes, ar$80 the hour). One of them had slim waist, medium height, big boobs, nice legs and nice face, and came from Misiones (don't recall her name). Another was a Paraguayan brunette with nice boobs, a little fluffy of flesh but a nice face and attitude (she does "everything" for a tip, as of her). I was told that the place is quiet during Mondays and Wednesdays, so I plan to hit it then. We left.

We drove along San Martin Ave., JB Justo Ave. and Cordoba Ave. to get to Rio Cabaña (Cordoba 4950 or similar). The entrance, surveilled by a bouncer, remained as proper and well maintained as before. I remember having gone there several times before, but never took a girl from there because of fear of scam, since very strange things happen there:

- At first sight, girls behave very aloft, almost not paying attention to customers (strange, don't they want to capture prospective contributors?)

- No entrance fee, but ar$10 the own drink and ar$25 the chica drink. Supposedly, you cannot invite a lady to your table without inviting her a drink, so I was afraid of spending several times ar$25.

- Very few people (no more than 3 tables occupied with guys, out of 12), and ALL of them ut us Asians (tourists? locals?) Some spoke prefect Argentine Spanish, others didn't. Why just Asians and not other groups? Strange...

Given that weird situation, I always thought that Rio Cabaña was actually a money laundry operation rather than a real boliche, so girls wouldn't provide good service since service wasn't the main concern of management. How wrong I was! (at least respect to service).

The interior decor didn't change: Small tables scattered and arranged as in Exedra or Orleans, a dancing pad with a pole with no girls dancing, a long bar with stools. Very clean bathrooms. Almost no cigarrette odor.

Out of the 10-15 chicas, all of them were doable, with quality comparable to a midway point between the crew of Cattos and that of Madahos. I spotted Argentine and Brazilian girls.

I would have done 3 or 4 of them without hesitating. One of them, who I saw before, got my attention. This girl comes from Misiones province, is called Silvana, tall (5'6"), very nice legs, very nice and round face, big boobs (enhanced, but very well concealed), average figure. She explained me very interesting things:

- Management disencourages lurkers and encourages real patrons. That is, girls are required to behave reserved and not let them be molested by fake customers.

- ATTENTION DAYTIME ACTION SEEKERS!!! The place is open from 1 PM to 5 AM, with 2 shifts (1-9 and 9-5). On Saturday, both shfts work together the 16 hours. Usually, there are 12-14 girls on the afternoon and on the noght, but on Saturday there are 25 girls on scene. Good.

- Very discreet attention: Customers on daytime can park the car at a next-door parking and leave with the girl by a side-door, avoiding looks form the people passing by.

- Prices are arranged with the chicas, but management keeps the money (security reasons? punishment potential if arriving late? both?), and takes 33% of it.

Look at the prices: ar$100 the hour, ar$110 for 90 minutes, ar$150 for 2 hours and ar$200 TLN. You pay ar$15 the chica drink if you take her out and ar$32 the session at a nearby hotel. Not more expensive than Cattos, after all, and you can take them to your place.

That's what we did (Bandy took a nice, tall ash blonde cutie to his appartment and Dave and I went to enjoy our trophies at the mansion), and we arranged 2 hours.

Long trip, but worthwhile. The girls got extatic when they saw what the mansion was about. A cup of wine and... to the rooms!

Silvana provided what I asked before (BBBJ): Not kissing but a hell of a BBBJ, positions, several pops, caressing, nice conversation, etc. She put the extra mile for making me cum 2-3 times (a lot considering that I had a previous session the day before).

We dressed and I brought them back to Rio Cabaña.

Very recommended place. I have to check the daytime crew, for sure!

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-06-04, 23:03
08/05 - Visits to Salomé and Cocodrilo

Yesterday, Bandy, Capt Dave and I went cruising for boliches.

I tried to find the boliche "Obvio", located at Irala and Herrera in Barracas neighborhood (very close to Señor Tango). No signs of life. Then, we crossed the whole city to find out if Club 74 (Av. Figueroa Alcorta 7474) in front of River Plate stadium was open. This place seems to have been frozen from the Earth-Wind & Fire and Gloria Gaynor years and just broght to live again yesterday: A real 1970s disco, but no chicas.

We were in our way to a dump located 1 block from Once station when guys told me that they didn't visit Salome before. So straight to Salome.

Place was packed with girls (20 or 30) but surprisingly few guys (some partying on the downstairs lounge). I would give a 6-8 qualification to the girls, some of them very beauty (such as the Paraguayan called Lady and Sol, reviewed by Bandy). As usual, drinks for guys are ar$10, for girls ar$20 and fees range from ar$100 to ar$200, depending on time and other issues. Carina (done and reviewed by 07/21) was there, also.

I was so exhausted from the previous night that I couldn't take anyone. My fellows got their prizes and went to their shelters.

I continued the partying at Cocodrilo. The bouncer charged me ar$20, something expected. Inside, there were from 40 to 60 ladies, and while the place was empty by 4:00AM, it was damn packed by 5:30AM, when chicas from other clubs started to arrive.

I can range girls from 5 to 10 (yes, I saw a 10). The less endowed accept a session for ar$100 plus the ar$30 exit fee. I guess that the middle range girls do so, too. Some of these girls are Marisol (previously at Salomé and Bonnefemme and very good provider) and La Turca (big breasted lady).

Among the most beautiful ones, I spotted 2 girls: A 9.5 from Shampoo called Celeste, who has short brunette hair and an incredible body (medium and well shaped butts, slim waist and very big, proportionated boobs) and just her body merits the session. However, she didn't bulge below ar$200 and I was so tired and it was so late that I deemed not worthy such investment for 1 hour or 90 minutes session (she arrived at Cocodrilo after 5AM).

I guess that the 10 girl I saw was from Blacks. It was impossible to get her, since she was invited for drinks so fast that she wasn't free for more than 10 seconds. This blondie had very big boobs, nice face, slim waist and round, well shaped butts.

I left tired and empty handed by 6:00

Some comments:

- Cocodrilo is a perfect plac to get Recoleta ladies who didn't secure customers by 4-5AM.

- Cocodrilo has very beautiful "on-site" girls (medium quality Recoleta material)

- Even though entrance and exit fees are lower than at Madahos, Shampoo or Black, don't expect significant "end of season" discounts. Celeste was still alone after she refused my ar$100 offer and I guess that she left empty handed too, since her friends and her weren't there when I left (and her frieds were not that beautiful).

Caveats:

- The noisiest place I ever met for hobbying.

- The place with the most cigarrette odor ever found. I never stunk that much after leaving a club, to the point that I'm still sweating toxins with cigarrette odor...

Overall, recommended for late night action.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-08-04, 15:33
2004/08/07 - Passing by Pecos and visit to Rio Cabaña

Yesterday, we had a great party at the mansion.

I was successful to bring Celeste, the girl that I met at Newport, who was promptly captured by Bandy. Next time, I guess that it is likely that Celeste visit the mansion and you guys would be able to enjoy her.

After the party, 4 of us passed by Pecos, a run-down boliche located at Av. Rivadavia 3000 (Rivadavia Ave. between La Rioja St. and Gral. Urquiza St.). You can't miss the place. The bouncer told us the following:
- Entrance ar$7, including light drinks (1 big bottle of beer, sodas, Gancia, etc)
- ar$28 for 30 minutes with room included (it is an hotel located next door), and ar$45 for 1 hour.

Damn cheap. Should be reviewed, but I'm afraid that quality may be not that good.

We headed towards Rio Cabaña, where we found 20+ girls. All the chicas seen in the previous visit plus some new ones. Almost all of the girls were doable, outstanding several spinners within the crew.

I left early since I was damn tired.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Bandy
08-08-04, 18:19
Andres,

Thank you! Celeste was exceptional. She made my temporary hiatus from Buneos Aires somewhat bearable.

Bandy

ChicagoBoy23
08-09-04, 17:19
Count me in on the next expedition to L´Private....

Knuckhead
08-09-04, 19:05
Dear Andress:

I was scrolling back and noticed it is now a little over one year since this thread was started.

Next week, I am about to visit Buenos Aires for the third time in one year. Of course, even when I haven't had concrete plans for visiting, I still continued to read the main B.A. reports to keep current. However, shortly before each visit, I find myself reviewing all of your well written, concise, and insightful reports in this thread as a way of taking a "refresher course" in Buenos Aires mongering.

On behalf of myself (still a newbie as far as B.A. is concerned) and all other newbies out there I want to extend my gratitude to you for your excellent reporting during last year. I hope we can meet this time.

Knuckhead

Exon123
08-09-04, 20:20
Exon Reporting:

Andres, I second Sexlorer comments. Thanks for being my friend.

Exon

Thomaso276
08-09-04, 22:18
Andres: a couple of my regular girlfriends told me that Cocodrilo's has a pretty heavy drug scene. I know that when I was in there about 8 months ago with Jackson I thought it was a rough crowd and my impression was some of the local guys appeared "wired up." Just my two cents.

Andres
08-12-04, 16:55
2004/08/11 - Action at Envidia and Visit to Exedra, Affaire Pueyrredon and Cocodrilo

Bandy reported it flawlessly, so I will only add my personal experience in Envidia and some additional info.

EXEDRA

Full of women, but many after their expiration date. I saw a Peruvian beauty called Araceli, who deserves a try.

ENVIDIA

I did Gimena of Envidia. She is a cute 21 y/o with perfect body, normal and naturall tits, nice round face, short hair, thick lips. This girl could easily work at the Triangle and even at Recoleta (in fact, she looks like an improved version of Milagros of Cattos).

Although she isn't into anal and she was reluctant to BBBJ (but she yielded to my offer of "propina"), she warmed little by little (first refusing kissing, then DFK). One of the best BBBJ I received ever: enthusiastic, skillful. Nice chatting, nice massages (she has short nails and strong hands, good for rubbing).

As of her, she is -2 weeks to travel to Brazil to try a new life, so hurry up if you want her.

Envidia offers 2 or 3 additional spinners like her. Wednesday proved a good night to visit, since there were 25 girls but few men.

AFFAIRE PUEYRREDON

Look at it as a Barrio Norte version of Nuevo Estilo, although without lesbian show: A place to get an expensive quickie with a pretty girl. However, if you look after a long, unhurried experience, better go to the Triangle or Exedra. ar$100 for 30 minutes, ar$130 for 45 minutes and ar$170 for 1 hour. Do the math and you'll see that you can get the same at Cattos (ar$100 + your drink + exit fee + cab + hotel).

COCODRILO

Same girls as last Wednesday, but many fewer guys, so I got the opportunity to talk to many.

- Romina: Brazilian girl living in Argentina since a long time, the girl previously tagged as 10. Perhaps it's not a real 10 from very short distance, but for sure an 8. She works at Cocodrilo, not at Recoleta; even though she was very solicited, I didn't se her going out that often.

- Nancy: Big breasted girl who seems to have an intellectual coefficient of 70.

- Claudia: A girl very similar to Sol from Salomé: Thin, beautiful face, curly blond hair. Close to "girl next door" appearance.

Lesson from the journey: you can get gems away from Downtown who perform as well as (or better than) girls from traditional clubs at a fraction of their price.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-13-04, 22:39
2004/08/12 - Good experience at New Chicago and visit to Salomé

David and I visited New Chicago (Olleros St. Between Corrientes Ave and Forest Ave., Chacarita). ar$5 the entrance, with 8-10 chicas inside. 2 or 3 doable, one of them Alex, a 22 y/o curly brunette with nica natural bobs,, great ass and beautiful face. ar$32 20 minutes, ar$52 30 minutes and ar$85 the hour, with the nearby hotel fee included.

She promised BBBJ, so we went for 20 minutes to the nearby hotel and tip her with ar$20. She reacted as if she won the lottery. Good BBBJ (not very skilled), some positions. Good, neither superb nor bad. Some vaginal odor and baby belly.

Then, we went to Salomé. Same crew as usual. Solange was there, working from Tue thru Sat. VERY charming gal. We chatted for a while. Finally, Dave parted with a favorita and I went home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-15-04, 14:43
2004/08/13 - Very good experience with Araceli of Exedra

I visited Exedra by Saturday 1 AM to meet a friend from the local board. Due perhaps to the long weekend, the place was slow (not many girls coming in and out, although populated). There, I spotted Araceli, the gal reported before. We agreed on ar$100.

She came home and we spent 4 hours of a true GFE. DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions, massages. Very good experience, overall.

Recommended.
I will take other girls from this establishment, for sure.

Hope this helps,

Andres

ChicagoBoy23
08-16-04, 13:15
Andres. Tried her on sunday. She is beautiful, great GFE, and good sex. In states we call her the total package. You are becoming the Michelin 5 star guide for chicas !!! Appreciate the help.

Latina Addict
08-17-04, 12:37
Yea Andres, I agree, except for the psycho Paula (who BTW was actually a great fuck) I have had great fun and prices at Excedra also.

Keep up the good work and, to all of us to keep these 100 peso prices going strong.

Latina Addict

Andres
08-26-04, 12:36
2004/08/25 - Two experiences at Dolly's

Tuesday

I felt very horny and went there as my first stop in my night ride. There were 20 girls and almost no customers. Thus, it was logical that a girl jumped over me promising heaven and salvation.

Her name is Marisel, a girl from Formosa province with nice boobs (very good job done, almost unnoticeable), thick lips, big butts. nice legs. She accepted BBBJ, so we went for 30 minutes (ar$50).

Inside the room, she put the extra mile trying to perform a BBBJTC. I promised her ar$30 if she took the load and she answered "also I swallow". But the truth is that her techniques weren't that great, so I ended in doggie style. I gave her the ar$30 for the extra mile, though.

It was 1:00AM and I already had my "good action", so I decided to visit Salomé for a while. Went there and watched the ambience. Full of girls and some guys who didn't take that many girls. Sol was there (asking about Bandy, as usual) and other girls seen before too, but many seem to have shifted to Cocodrilo (Camila, for instance, see a previous report).

Went home afterwards.

-----------

Wednesday:

Capt Dave and I went to Flores to perform a chica quality audit.

By midnight, we hit Envidia. Manuy girls (20+), of whom my pick would be Gimena (she looked GORGEOUS, a second round mandatory) and a girl called Maribel. Both were taken by our arrival, so we took our drinks and left for Dolys.

Dollys was as usual, with girls still arriving by 1:00AM, a bit more crowded than on Tuesday. I spotted several doable, one of them called Viviana, a blonde (again from Formosa) with great legs, small tits, average face. Hard but nice skin. Dave had chosen a tall brunette to entertain himself for 30 minutes, so I negotiated BBBJ with VIviana. We left for the rooms, having been assigned the same room as the previous day.

If the "Best BBBJ" competition is still open, I would like to nominate Viviana. She was so skilled that even her CBJ was much better than BBBJs of other girls. As you can imagine, she didn't respect truly her BBBJ commitment (only a soft BBBJ for a couple of minutes). She almost made me cum in few minutees, but I managed t finish in stand up style against the mirrors. Nice panoramics...

Exhausted, Dave and I returned to our respective dwellings.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-27-04, 14:56
2004/08/26 - Good experience at Newport

Yesterday, I went to Newport to find the mythical "end of month semi-pro".

I found some, but... grannies. Over 40. Maybe later a younger crew would come, but I wanted to go to bed early so I researched the permanent crew. I ordered 2 sodas of ar$9 each.

2 gilrs got my attention. A cuban one of curly hair and nice boobs, very beautiful and charming but who wanted ar$200 and wouldn't bulge below that, so no deal. The second one was a Brazilian one of an awesome body, short brunette hair with a bell-shape cut and thick lips.

When I was ready to face her, a quiet brunette girl called Camila approached me. She was very charming, very enthusiastic, as if finally she could find someone who could justify her presence there. She was cute but not gorgeous: small tits, nice legs and butts, looking like a girl from Misiones (cinnamon skin, black eyes). She accepted ar$100 and BBBJ, so I brought her to my apartment.

Since on the previous 2 days I "had gotten pussy", I didn't feel that horny, so I was reluctant of the quality of the overall experience. Fortunately, Camila behaved really well: DFK, excellent BBBJ, 2 or 3 positions. I don't know if she really faked her sexual arousal, but her moans were so loud that I had to ask her to shut up.

After the action, she wanted to leave, but I convinced her to provide some massages. GEES! What a massage! 15 minutes of serious muscle therapy. I brought her to her home and came back to mine.

I need to slow down a bit.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-29-04, 14:46
Non-pro/ semi-pro places

2004/08/21 - Vinicius (Rivadavia at 14000 - Ramos Mejía, right next to old Zagala)

I went there the last but one Saturday. ar$10 the entrance.

Although the place was reported as a cool joint for 30something people and a spot where semi-pros could be found, this disco is jam packed with a young crowd in their mid 20s. Noisy and not very enticing for establishing communication with others.

There were a few girls in pairs wearing provocative outfits, but no one staring or even sneering to potential customers. I doubt that this be a good place to find semi-pros.

-----------

2004/08/28 - Pinar de Rocha (Rivadavia at 15000 - Ramos Mejía)

Dave and I went there yesterday.

Entrance: ar$15, with an ar$3 discount for the first drink. It seems a place devoted to a reduced community since many people gained free admision if they were on a list (half of them at least, every one of them showing documents to check their identity).

Once inside, I found the same old disco that I used to attend during the mid 80s - early 90s: 4 or 5 dancing floors connected by metal bridges, each with their own music (rock&roll, disco oldies, trance, latin) and bars. I saw hundreds of tables, some of them with a pathetic decoration (old plastic laminate tables or hard wood ones, scattered without any trace of style). It can host up to 3000 people.

Strange joint: Tens of women alone, walking in pairs. Most of them over 30, but a few 20something. We spotted many grannies and 50+ women, too. Some of these women were clearly waiting for guys to approach them, while the pretty ones remained in pairs without dancing and ignoring guys in an unpolitely manner. No signs of girls looking for potential customers, although we left early (2:40AM) so maybe later.

I would return to study the place more thorougly, but for sure it isn't a place clearly suited for semi-pros.

Hope this helps,

Andres

MagicHat
08-30-04, 00:29
Andres - just wanted to say thanks once again for your exhaustive and excellent posts on the mongering scene outside of Recoleta. This will be my third annual trip down to Argentina (in November/December depending on work), and although I dont lurk throughout the year I have just started my research for this years trip and reading this thread back to December has provided me with many excellent options and places to explore. I'm about to pm you with one or two queries.

Keep up the good work, and if we ever meet it would be an honour to buy you a drink as your posts/angle are absolutely invaluable.

all the best

Magic Hat.

Andres
08-31-04, 23:29
2004/08/30 - Excellent experience with Solange of Newport

Another Hall of Fame experience.

After a long ride, Dave and I hit Newport by 1:30AM. There, Dave found an old girlfriend and I found a Brazilian girl to whom I talked before (see my last Newport experience) called Solange.

As of my taste, Solange is perfect. She has an hourglass shaped body, round face, a spark in her coffee eyes, short hair and an awesome pair of natural boobs, being a little extra chubby (I don't like skeleton-girls). Besides, her empathetic attitude and her easy-going personality make it easy to get along with her.

However, the negotiation session was hard. She wanted ar$200, I offered ar$100, to which she said no. I counteroffered ar$150, to which she accepted (on Monday, the place was pretty empty of real customers, so no many choices for her). That was the easy part. The hardest one was convincing her for BBBJ. Very stiff in her position at the beginning, I had to pretend to be leaving for geting her acceptance of BBBJ. It took me 15-20 minutes of negotiation, which made me doubt of the final outcome.

(((By the way, Celeste was there, and she will remain in BA for the next 20 days)))

We went home. There she deployed all her skills and glamour. DFK, caressing all around, and a hell of a BBBJ, which she performed so enthousiastically that made me wondered if she doesn't provide it that often. Next, several positions before the first pop (riding, missionary, doggie), massages, chatting for an hour or so and a second round of the same beer. She left me exhausted. I drove her home and came back pretty late (5AM or so).

Needless to say, I strongly recommend her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Saint
09-02-04, 13:55
Sounds like a great time Andres. Brasileras have always been my favorite. I haven't hit Newport in a long time but it's a place you can be pleasantly surprised. Take care amigo.

ChicagoBoy23
09-05-04, 23:17
Andres:

Question. Had a great girl from Cattos but she always leave at 4 am to go back to Cattos. She was from Paraguay. I took her out several times so I am pretty sure she did not have children to go back to although I think she mentioned she lived with her aunt.

Are the rules for TLN different for Cattos than other clubs.

Had Madahos girls stay till noon no problem.

Thanks in advance

Chicagoboy23

(although I am moving to NYC so I will have to get a new name). On the positive side there are cheaper direct flights to BA from JFK!!!

Andres
09-06-04, 00:40
ChicagoBoy:

I took girls from Cattos who came back home after our time together. Thus, there is no fixed rule for girls at Cattos. Each girl sets her own rules related to TLN.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
09-16-04, 15:16
2004/09/15 - Very good experience with Pamela of Dollys

Recently, I had some experiences (average to very good) with girls at Dollys. Same prices as reported before.

Yesterday, it was a low day (few guys, even by 2AM). Most girls came ot work, but the one I wanted to do was absent (Flavia, a beautiful petite girl who just joined the crowd).

I paid attention and saw several new girls. One of them, called Sol, has a thin, curvy body, average tits and round, small butts, with the typical face of a Paraguayan queen (round shapes, thick lips, curly long hair). Someone grabbed her before changing some words (damn!). There were also 2 other early-20 blondes who merit an investigation.

Then, I saw a girl very similar to Gimena of Envidia, called Pamela: a 21 y/o gal with PERFECT body, nice average tits, GREAT butts, fresh and nice young face, charming. We chatted for a while. I learned that many new girls are coming to Dollys, but turnover is high (i.e., last weekend 3 new girls joined the crew but didn't return). That suggests that the place is an endless source of new talent.

She promised massages (hard hands without long nails.. perfect!) and whatever I wanted except anal. We went to the rooms for 30 minutes.

This girl isn't much into kissing and caressing (puts some distance at the beginning) but gave me a hell of a BBBJ (as good as the one of Viviana reported before). She didn't allowed me to CIM, but no problem since I wanted to do her doggie style (what a body!). somewhat mechaninc but nice anyway. I came fast, and she started with nice but short massages. Tipped her with ar$20 (didn't expect that)

For a quickie, is the perfect option.

Additional comments: Many of you guys come here for a short time (1-2 weeks) and expect to have all-night or extended sessions. In this case, Dollys isn't for you since girls work for the volume, so better stick to clubs. But if you live here and like to sleep early, this place perfectly fit the short-time experience you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Exon123
09-17-04, 18:54
Nice Report Andres Thank You

I enjoyed my trip to Dolly's when you took me their.

Exon

Andres
09-21-04, 19:31
2004/09/21 - Very good experience at Corro 306

The guys at the local board praised the private apartment located at Av. Corro 306, at Floresta/Villa Luro (west of Flores). When a reliable monger friend of mine gave his approval, I decided to give it a try.

The place is located close to Rivadavia at the 9400s (3 blocks from Rivadavia and the Perito Moreno highway). Precisely, it's close to the corner of Bacacay and Corro. Envidia is at 7400s of Rivadavia (to give you an idea).

From the outside, it looks like any other neighboring house, just having the outer front door open. You buzz the bell and 4 nice girls in stocking and heels greet you. No madam (or, if there is one, she also works). The 4 girls present themselves all at one in the living room (decorated with dancing poles, TV sets and dancing lights, having shows on Fridays) ar$30 15 minutes, ar$50 30 minutes and ar$80 the hour.

The 4 girls were acceptable, but no stunners. I had had the blonde recommended (Belen, a BBBJTC girl) but, since I like brunettes, I chose Andrea for 30 minutes.

This girl has nice legs (a little robust, the way I like them), a big and soft ass and normal tits. Her face was average (neither stunning nor ugly). Very charming and open to conversation.

The room was somewhat strange, copying a transitorio setting (mirrors, some craved images of Egyptian bodies on the walls, a big round bed). The bathroom, not private, seems to be clean and well provided with towels. Nothing luxury, though.

Andrea gave me a VERY good BBBJ who lasted pretty long. Then, doggie and... POP!. I gave her some massages for a couple of minutes and she returned my attention with a good rubbing.

Chemistry between us were good, but she wasn't the type of girl who drives me crazy. I should point out that she put the extra mile from the beginning to the end. I didn't have to tip to get BBBJ.

Takes away:
- A place very similar to Laprida 947, but better installed. Quality of girls is OK (6/10), not bad but not exceptional either.
- A cab from downtown would cost ar$15 each way. Consider these costs or take a bus for ar$0.80 (takes 45 minutes at non-rush hours).
- I would only repeat if happening to drive around that neighborhood.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-07-04, 11:36
2004/10/06 - Excursion and good experience at Dolys

Yesterday, I wanted to visit the alledgely-reopened Yamila in Avellaneda suburb. Some guy from the local board said that it was located at Cordoba St (either Avellaneda or Lanus) and a tout at H Yirigoyen at the 1900s would explain how to get there. Anyway, I couldn't find neither the street nor the tout.

I headed towards Cattos. Arrived by 1:00 AM and seemed a slow night (very few girls, a lot of customers). Maybe I arrived late.

Continued my trip towards Jaz (Reconquista and Paraguay). THis new boliche is a notch below Cattos. Although the ambience ressembles that of Cattos, girls are subpar and prices a little higher (ar$15 male drink, ar$25 female drink). I spotted a girl from Rio Cabaña who left there because of low volume. Nothing remarquable, so I went to Flores.

Arrived at Dolys by 2:15 AM. The place had many guys, but not damn crowded. Many girls (not as many as on Thursday). Prices actually went up: ar$60 for 30 minutes and ar$120 for the hour.

A nice girl called Pilar approached me and started a conversation. Since she was very charming, I decided to give her a try for 30 minutes.

Very good BBBJTC (paid additional ar$20). Some poor massages, some chat and back home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-13-04, 12:20
2004/10/12 - Several visits and experience at Dolys

Orleans

Visited the place for the first time by 5PM. There were 15-20 ladies, of whom 4 were very beautiful (a very young one with pink top, a one with a black&white top and a very tall Amazonian). I called the B&W girl over my table and invited her a coffee (ar$4). Her name is Mariel and seems a very charming creature, fairly young indeed (mid-20s). She gave me her phone number and quickly accepted my ar$150 offer for a next visit.

Santa Fe 1114 6º 'D"

I wanted to try Luciana of Todomasajes, so I went there. Since they ask for an appointment, I couldn't get her until 7 or 8PM. The place seems very busy, and perhaps clean. Will come back. ar$40 half hour, ar$60 the hour.

Corrientes 1628 Basement Office #3 - Sirena Spa

Went there by 8PM. Just 3 girls, one doable (former Esmeralda 874 staff, done before). ar$35 for half hour and ar$40 the hour. At that place, I had done Andrea before (see previous report). VERY clean place.

Envidia

Dead. Vey few girls, just one doable: A new, tall blonde. Took my drink and left.

Dolys

Also dead. I saw Pamela, a girl who I did before (see report 9/15). she promised good service, so went with her. Excellent BBBJ and very good massages. I cannot believe a girl with that body having delivered childs. Very good experience.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Dodger Bulldog
10-14-04, 01:15
Andres wrote:

Orleans

Visited the place for the first time by 5PM. There were 15-20 ladies, of whom 4 were very beautiful (a very young one with pink top, a one with a black&white top and a very tall Amazonian). I called the B&W girl over my table and invited her a coffee (ar$4). Her name is Mariel and seems a very charming creature, fairly young indeed (mid-20s). She gave me her phone number and quickly accepted my ar$150 offer for a next visit.

I am truly astounded! A full time resident, and it was your first time there?

I guess I was quite fortunate to find it on my first trip. I was so pleased that it became my preferred choice to find chicas both times I have been to Bs. As.

Many attractive girls, and, as you noted, there are usually a few who are quite beautiful and sexy. All at very reasonable prices with no cover charge or required drink fees.

Plus, it is well lit so you can really study how she looks, and not be fooled by the darkness of the clubs.

I also found that the women working there realize that they have to close the deal with their personality and conversation, not just by showing flesh like at the clubs.

I believe that this leads to a much better GFE experience once you get them in your room. At least, that was my experience.

I am glad that you found it to your liking, Andres!

DB

Daddy Rulz
10-14-04, 01:45
I need to make a return to Orleans I reckon. I was only there once and couldn't shake this drug addict. It was almost funny, she kept hitting me with different deals and I kept saying no. The rest of the place was kinda looking at me with a "what are you doing" look. I finally moved to another table and when she followed proposing alternate deals just got up and left. it was my first visit and I hadn't learned to say "Corazon, por favor respecto no!"

Since then I've turned to excedra when I want to do a cafe. My experiance has been mixed, some decent sessions, a lot of clock watching, the occasional MILF (not usually my thing but sometimes for a change they are ok) and occasionaly a few gems trying to pick up a few bucks early before they go to the clubs and sometimes very late after they close.

Trusting in Andres I reckon I'll check it out nest time I'm there.

DR

Andres
10-22-04, 17:07
Yesterday, I visited Dollys by midnight.

It would have been another typical (and good) experience in that place if it weren't for an unusually attractive blonde (fake blonde, but blonde) called Jackeline. She is a GORGEOUS petite lady: Hourglass shape, nice legs, average, natural C-cup size boobs, thick lips, short hair. To give you an idea, she looks like the typical blonde of a French film from the 1960's (kind of petite Brigitte Bardot).

A few minutes after I saw her, she was taken for 30 minutes. Damn! I waited for her. When she came back, I negotiated BBBJ for the service, to which she agreed. So we went for 30 minutes at the price of ar$60.

When we started chatting at the room, I asked her in what other boliches did she work, since she was way out good for that place. She said "Black"

What!?

She explained me that she ends empty-handed many nights from Black, so she seldom appears at Dollys with one of her friends while works at Clack other nights. So I ended having Black material for a Dollys price (which is better than vice-versa, indeed)...

You have to see that girl naked. Beautiful. Nice, perfect body and pretty face. At the beginning, didn't want to kiss, but minutes later she was DFKing with me and getting wet. She provided BBBJ very enthusiastically, but her techique wasn't superb (not always a good looking, expensive girl from Black knows how to please...). In any case, she was extremely clean, which invited me for DATY. Good, very good. Then, some doggie and "that's it".

She wasn't hurried, but didn't spend extra time massaging or chatting. She told me she is a Psychology student, has a second job during daytime and speaks some English. Good for her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-22-04, 17:19
Two short reports, for your info.

-------------------

Thursday 2004/10/14 - Romina from Cattos

A petite blonde with nice boobs, average body shape, nice small and round butt and fake blonde hair. She is so petite that she wears extremelly high platform shoes.

We chatted for a while. She accepted ar$100 (not very happy, but OK) and to provide BBBJ.

We went home. She honored her words with the BBBJ but just for a little while (3-4 minutes). Anyway, it was good. Then, we tried many positions, being she so clean that DATY was on the menu. After that, She provided me with very good massages.

Recommended.

-------------------

Tuesday 2004/10/19 - Paola from Salome

Nice Misionera. has perfect legs and an awesome butt. Not well endowed on the top, but good anyway. Beautiful face, also. I managed to get her for ar$100.

I was pretty tired, so we did everyting fast: Good BBBJ, doggie and other positions. No post-action massage.

Good.
-------------------

Hope this helps,

Andres

Stowe
10-22-04, 18:46
Andres or others.

I checked out the website of Todomasajes and notice there are 4 categories of massage: therapeutic, reflexology, sportive and relax. Which indicates if the chica offers sex as part of the service? Or do they all offer it?

Thanks,

Stowe

Andres
10-23-04, 18:26
Stowe:

These websites are almsot exclusively geared towards sexual services. The "therapeutic, reflexology, sportive and relax" thing is plain bullshit, just to pretend that they are professional masseuses.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Stowe
10-24-04, 01:02
Thanks for the education, Andres.

I notice that each chica has a phone number so I guess there is no actual massage location, all the girls come to whereever the guy is? Is this correct?

Stowe

Andres
10-25-04, 01:25
Stowe

Most masseuses work for private apartments. Some may be freelancers, but I guess that they are a minority. Usually, you have to go where they are.

Andres

Stowe
10-25-04, 03:10
Andres,

Cool by me but I could not find the Todomasajes address on their site. did I miss it? If not, what is the address?

Thanks,

Stowe

Andres
10-26-04, 03:00
Stowe:

Todomasajes is a web page, not a private apartment. Therefore, there's no address to find there.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Stowe
10-26-04, 03:07
Hi Andres,

Thanks for the information. I will use the chica's phone numbers to connect with them when I am there next.

Thanks,

Stowe

Andres
10-26-04, 03:15
Last Friday, several mongers gathered at Recoleta and started visiting Salomé, after a failed visit to soon-to-be Madona (Pueyrredon 1070).

Salome had many mongers and some very young cuties. Two guys hooked with a girl each, leaving the remaining 4 of us decided to visit Dollys.

As for a Friday, very busy but not that much (you could still walk through the allies). I spotted a girl that I wanted to do before called Flavia, a short brnette with nice big boobs and round butt.Her face was average (skewed teeth but nice looking overall). Negotiated BBBJ and invited her for 30 minutes (ar$60).

The girl did just a little bit of BBBJ and no DFK, and then wanted to ride me, but I chose doggie style. Her massages were very poor, very unskilled. However, she had a good attitude that helped to make my night.

It was OK. Nothing remarquable and nothing forgettable either.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-26-04, 03:33
After my last dinner at the Mansion, several mongers invited me to a "last but good experience". I deeply thank Dickhead, Member 1927 and A Nomad for their invitation.

We hit Nuevo Estilo by 1:30 AM. Many guys (most of them in their mid 20s) just fooling around and doing nothing. Of the somewhat 20 girls, many were doable, specially a pair who wore white tight pants (awesome butts). By 2PM, it got packed as hell.

I spotted a girl called Malena, who was recommended by one of guys above. She looks like a bnette Shakira, with round face and dreadlocks. Although not having the mest body, her skin smelt very nice and her smile could convince any reluctant non-believer. I negotiated 30 minutes with BBBJ for ar$100. Off we went.

The hotel around the corner is in fact a private apartment building managed by Nuevo Estilo. I had never ever seen such a well decorated and maintained private facility: Spacious rooms, clean WCs, working elevator, etc.

On to Malena: This girl not only did BBBJ but also BBBJTC. She managed to make me finish even though it was the third experience on a row (a busy last week in BA). After that, she gave me good massaages and we chatted for a while. Besides of having good oral skills, she is easy-going.

Now, I changed the negative perception of NEB that I had before.

Later, we visited again Salome and Cocodrilo. Salome was a little slower than Friday but still good. Cocodrilo, in turn, was pretty empty but had some jewels (a beautiful brunette called Chiara had a museum-class piece of butt).

Came back home at 5 AM, really exhausted.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-26-04, 03:44
Having had just a couple of hours before my remise came to pick me up, I made a short visit to Dollys to get the last flavor from BA.

Arrived by 12:30 AM (2 hours ago), hurried to make my deal and come back home. Of the few girls available (just 10-15 for a slow end-of-month Monday) I saw Pamela, a girl tht I did before twice. This girl provides one of the best BBBJs I ever received.

Invited for a 3rd session, she didn't disappointed me: A very good BBBJ that wasn't allowed to be TC, but almost... ("here it comes!"). Some massages and chatting afterwards. What a body does this girl have!

That was it: My short, last experience in BA for 2004.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
10-26-04, 03:53
This is my last message in this section for a long while...

I leave BA right now. It was a great 14-month experience.

Thanks for all of you who helped me and enriched this experience. Too many guys to acknowledge, but 3 of them were top: Dave, Jackson and Dickhead. Thanks to you, chaps!

I expect to review WSG less often than what I used to do, at least for the next few months (except for Living in Argentina, where I expect to continue being involved) so if you need any help (questions, etc) or want to keep in touch with me, PM me.

Hope that my help have been valuable to you, fellow mongers,

Andres

Ferolga777
10-26-04, 10:43
Andres

Thank you for your many contributions. I wish you the best in this new stage of your life. May it be better and better every day.

Ferolga

Nuevo Espanol
10-26-04, 12:00
Andres,

I will miss your posts. You are always polite, informative and helpful. You are a big part of why the BA section is worth reading even if one is not in BA. Thanks for sharing your time with me in BA last year. I wish you the best and good luck!

MoonDog
10-26-04, 12:43
Andres,

It was a pleasure to have met you. I always enjoyed the dinners and just hanging out at the cafes with you. Good luck in your new endeavors, and thanks for all the research you did and the information that you provided. I and others very much appreciated it.

Moondog

OttoGraham
10-26-04, 12:50
This all reminds me of a marching cadence we had when I was an infantryman:

"I don't know but I've been told,

Eskimo pussy's mighty cold!"

Perhaps we shall get the real, inside info now! :D

Happy trails, Andres!

-Uncle Otto

Starfe
10-26-04, 12:51
& the best of luck to you. Keep us posted on you're life and new sex scene. I am pretty sure you will create some new buzz in whatever city you relocate to.

Starfe

Exon123
10-26-04, 13:07
Andres,

Thank You for all the time you've spent with me to insure I had a plesureable time in Buenos Aires and learn the City.

Your a great guy Andres and the frequent travelers to your wonderful country Argentina, such as myself, will miss seeing you on our trips too Buenos Aires.

Good Luck To You and don't forget to post now and then.

Your Friend Exon

Andres
06-23-05, 00:23
Gentlemen:

I'm arriving by the end of July on vacation, for a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned.

Andres

JrCastro
06-23-05, 01:55
Gentlemen,

I'm arriving by the end of July on vacation, for a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned.

AndresAndres,

I'll be in BsAs during that same time. Maybe we can get together to move around!

Regards,

MoonFox

Bandy
06-23-05, 11:32
Andres,

I will be arriving in BsAs on August 13 for 10 days. Will you be there? Would love to go out some club hunting with you, as we did last year. Have a wonderful vacation.

Bandy

Andres
07-30-05, 13:07
Hi fellows.

Arrived yesterday, tired as hell. Nevertheless, I managed to cruise the scene.

Since this forum is well cathegorized in boliches, apartments and such, you will find most of the info under the appropriate tag.

Andres

Andres
05-04-06, 01:04
Hi fellas.

I'm back this weekend in BA for 2 weeks. Although very busy, may have some time to see some people.

I expect to post a handful of reports. As usual, on the proper club / boliche / massage section.

Andres

Andres
09-22-07, 12:21
Hi!

I arrived yesterday and had a blast with apartments and boliches.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go out for the rest of the trip.

A few reports to come.

Andres

Thomaso276
09-22-07, 14:08
Welcome back. Read your reports, seems like you had the boliches on speed dial!