PDA

View Full Version : Rosario

Jackson
05-14-02, 00:57
Select "Post Reply" to post a message.

Admin08
05-21-02, 05:06
As far as I can tell there's not much here. Two venues, I think. For free-lancers, try "Lucille Bar" at the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu in centro. I was quote 100 USD for "how ever long it takes" before negotiations.

Also try Mallorca club/disco. It was closed the night I was there (Wednesday), but several taxi drivers intimated that there're working girls to be found there.

Happy Hunting,

JWadd

NY Incall Guy
06-19-03, 16:03
Hello all, I was in Rosario, Argentina a month ago. I read a posting here that there is no action there. I got to tell you that the girls in Rosario are the best in Argentina. and if you travel from the US with the dollar exchange you are king over there the girls charge approx. 40 - 50 pesos which is about 13 - 15 dollars. I'm talking girls that look like models, I don't know why but it seems that there is not many fat girls over there. There are some webpages where they advertise, do a search on google for "Supergatitas" and there a few more that I don't remember right now. Anyways Good Luck!!

L8r

Balul
08-12-03, 20:24
I arrived yesterday, and this is a great city! So many restaurants, shops, nice people, pretty girls, everything! (except tourist attractions, although there are more than expected beutiful buildings here).

Most important, I liked the working girls here! Here are the details:
Jwadd was accurate as always, and I went to check the "Lucille Bar", at San Lorenzo and Maipu. The new discover was that their are 3 bars in the same street!

Let´s do it in order:

All bars are near the corner of Maipu and San Lorenzo, in the centre of town. Lucille bar, Yuppies and Playboy. Lucille and Playboy open in 19:00, until about 5:00 in the morning. Best hours are between 22:00 and 1:00, in other hours there won´t be many girls. In playboy and Lucille were about 10-12 girls, in Yuppies less.

The best of the 3 bars was "playboy". The female bartender is amazingly beutiful, but not in the game of course.

PLAYBOY:
Prices: entance free. Coca Cola 5 pesos. Bar fine for a girl is 2 drinks, 12 p. each =24 pesos. Price for girl: Only 70 pesos!

Atmosphere: Very nice. pretty and nice bartender, good music, everything relaxed. Girls are nice and willing to talk, but not pushy.The locals come there sometimes just to enjoy without planning to take one of the girls.

Girls: 13 at 23:00. No super models here, but if you like the amateur type (and this is what I like), you will be happy here. All girls were about 7´, most of them looked cute but not amazing. There are more girls than clients, so you will be popular if you come to this place...

My experience: Came in the bar, sat and hoped for good. Talked with the bartender, and when I heard the cheap prices of the drinks, I could relax. After about 10 minutes, one cute girl came and sit next to me. We talked, and few minutes later, another girl came - Her sister! One was 18 y.o., the other 19 y.o. . Both of them didn´t look amazing but did look very nice. We talked for about 30 minutes, and then I asked if there are rooms in the place itself. There aren´t, so we went to a hotel. Before we went, I Asked for the girls´ price, and was very happy when I heard it´s only 70 pesos. This was my first time with 2 girls, not to mention two sisters, and it was great! I can´t say that I´m good enough in bed to do everything with 2 girls, but I enjoyed it anyway. It was a real GFE (specialy if are used to date sisters...), and the best thing was that they didn´t fake anything like many girls do. Recommended!

My hotel is hotel Rosario, in 900 Corrientes st.. I was going to recommend it but it´s not chica friendly at all. They didn´t even let me to go with an amiga if mine to my room just to take some pictures before I leave. Don´t go to this hotel! There are many other good hotels, some of them in San Lorenzo st. near the clubs.

I met today with the 2 sisters just to hang out together. I´ll probably go visit them at the club later, so won´t be able to try other girls in this city :(

Member #1698
08-13-03, 03:13
I shall be in Rosario in 3 weeks. Do the sisters have "names" or at least their bar monikers?

Balul
08-13-03, 13:07
Yes, the sisters have names :) But I prefer not to write them here, since I don`t want them to know they are "famous" in the internet. Just ask the bartender where the sisters sit. (I`m sorry I don`t give their names, but this is a small club in a small scene here, so I guess they would prefer it this way).

I went to playboy club yesterday again. The sisters were busy with other customers, which was great for me as I could have tried other girls :) All girls were very nice, they knew I`m waiting for the sisters so they just came chatting with me, although they knew I wouldn`t take them (I did invite them for drinks though). It`s funny - I invited 5 different girls for a drink, and still I paid less than what I would pay in a Bs As club for one girl...

I met there one cute girl, and I preffered her rather than the sisters. Fortunately, the sisters went with other customers, and I was free to take the cute girl. She looked ok, 24 y.o., and was very very nice. What I like in this club is the fact that the girls are realy nice, and when I talk with them, I feel like I talk with a regular girl in a pub. This is more important to me than looks. The price for her was even cheaper: Only 60 pesos! ("Like for Argentino", she said). Since she was so nice, and gave me such a great price, I tipped her big in the end.
The hotel cost me 30 pesos. There are also more expensive hotels and cheaper hotels.

Andres wrote here that the working girls in cities outside Bs As may be less pretty, but with nicer attitude. He was totaly right.

As for the non pro girls here, although they don`t even look at me, I must say that they are simply beutiful. I think, that the claim that Argentinian girls are the prettiest in the world, came from someone who visited Rosario. The amount of beutiful girls in the streets is too much to handle...

One last thing - Rosario is considered an un-touristic city. I imagined a grey poor city. This is not true. This is a great city, you won`t be bored here. Also, I find ths city prettier and with more interesting buildings than La Plata, for example.

I wouldn`t recommend to go specialy for Rosario, but if you have buizness here, or going north in Argentina, you will enjoy!

NY Incall Guy
08-18-03, 14:42
If your'e going to be in rosario check out supergatitas.com. I'll be there in October. I can't wait. Balul is right the girls in Rosario are incredible!

Scorpio
10-05-03, 16:32
"Emotions Paradise" advertising at Erosrosario.com is located at Laprida 1418 upstairs. Inside it all looks as in the pics, several large rooms, some with domination and bondage equipment. They charge 30 AR$ for blowjob, 50 AR$ for 1/2 hour (one shot) and 100 AR$ for 1 hour. Closed on Sundays. Phone numbers 440-6052, 440-7883 and 447-6668.
There were two chicas at 18:00 and I didn't try them (seemed somewhat pushy).

After that I called Almendra (Erosrosario.com) at 411-0919. The place is located at Urquiza 942 and two girls were available, Almendra and Gala. I took Gala (blonde, tiny and very good attitude) for an hour (80 AR$, more than one shot allowed). It became a large hour without any time pressure. (CBJ, GFE)

At the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu is only "Lucille's" and "Yuppies" left. I had some beers at both places, the girls approached without beeing pushy, relaxed atmosphere. Didn't take a girl out there. The girls at Lucille (about 10) were all OK but the music sucked, at Yuppies it was just opposite (about 6 girls and all older looking). A girl at Lucille told me Playboy was closed.

There is a stripclub "Las Vegas" at San Martin 435, all credit cards welcome, not tested.

An adult cinema "Adam & Eve" can be found in Sarmiento 1037.

Scorpio

Scorpio
10-05-03, 22:15
Candelaria (Supergatitas) charged me 70 AR$ for an hour. She behaved very timid, CBJ, DATY was allowed but no finger inside. She let me kiss her, but herself didn't, no FK. Her face is nice but her teeth are so so. She's got pics at Erosrosario too, as Tania. She was the only girl but there must be other girls too, why else would they have several rooms for their visitors. There was some hardcore movie on a TV in the room as well. She works 7 days a week.
Phone: 449-1897

An OK XP but I wouldn't do it for a 2nd time.

Scorpio

Scorpio
10-06-03, 21:38
Called Tania (Supergatitas) (phone: 447-6945) with the intention to discover just another location in downtown Rosario. There are other internet girls (Camila, Sasha) posting with that same phone number. So I asked the girl for the address and here's what I've got: Italia 1485 ... (Planta Baja) same place as yesterday.
Curious as I am, I went there to see the other chicas. The yesterdays girl (Candelaria) opened the door, recognized me and introduced me to two other girls, but it wasn't for me and I left the place.

Tried 3 other phone numbers, but they didn't work (disconnected or temporarily unavailable).

Went back to Urquiza 942 and there was a morena with small perky boobs, her name is Rocio. It became an OK session, CBJ, no DATY but finger inside allowed, no FK. Decided for an hour (80 AR$) but an half hour (50 AR$) would have been the better choice.

A taxi driver told me that Playboy had maybe reopened under a new name, didn't know which one. If Playboy used to be on the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu opposite of Lucille, there is now a bar called "The Bbon" and there was a normal student party going on Saturday night (didn't look at all like a pick-up place). And most of the crowd was under 18.

Regarding the (normal) girls here in Rosario I saw during the daytime in the pedestrian areas and across downtown, I don't understand the hipe about them (reading previous posts). Sure they are pretty but not extraordinary, the majority isn't tall, still well proportioned. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings here, just my own opinion.

Rosario may be OK for the hobby if somebody's in town for business, but I don't consider it a must-see for the hobbyist. The city itself is quite enjoyable and inexpensive.

Scorpio

Balul
10-08-03, 07:22
Scorpio, great posts both here and in Asuncion. Thanks to you I can remember all over again my expereinces in these cities :)

Playboy club isn't the bar accross the street, there wasa regular bar there when I was there too. Playboy was in Maipu st., just after Yuppies. Very sad to hear that it was closed, it was my favorite bar in my trip.

Happy Cat
09-08-04, 17:19
Going to Rosario by bus.

Even criticized by organizacional theories, there is “one best way” to go to Rosario. If you are arriving in the early morning to Ezeiza Airport in Buenos Aires (the usual way) you will need to go to Aeroparque (domestic airport in Downtown) and wait past noon to catch the first flight to Rosario, and then taxi to downtown Rosario.

Instead do as I did last time: catch a Tienda Leon bus (www.miguelcanton.com.ar) to Rosario, departing every hour or so, and you will be in downtown Rosario before noon. Price: US 20 each way. You need to arrange this with your travel agent, as they tend to buy an all-air ticket as default.

Roger
04-20-05, 18:30
I will be coming to Rosario in July for a conference. I have read all the reports on this thread, and don't find a recommendation for a chica-friendly hotel. Any information will be appreciated.

Any recent reports on chica activity or web sites will also be appreciated.

Dickhead
05-05-05, 18:46
For reasons that remain unclear, my friend and I took the bus from BA to Rosario. 29 pesos each way from Retiro which is much cheaper than what a guy said about the Tienda León bus from Newbery. It takes four hours. The scenery is boring. The bus station in Rosario was a 4.40 peso cab ride to our hotel. Taxis are cheaper here than in BA as the flag drop is only 1.50. The hotel was the Majestic on San Lorenzo, just two blocks from Maipú. Chica friendly. 89 p for a junior suite which was okay but just had desk space and no sitting area. No mini bar either. But recommended. Quiet, at least my room.

First I went to the privado at Urquiza 942, which I took from a previous report. Note that they have the whole building. It is a very narrow house and there is just one bell so that is not a problem. Entry is Fellini-esque. There is a rope on the door from the street and you are requested to open it and enter, where you encounter another door at the next landing on the stairs, and a chica comes down and opens it. I was quoted 60 pesos for an hour as opposed the 80 the previous poster mentioned. Got shown three girls, all fuckable. The first one smelled like smoke and the last one was insisting she knew me from somewhere so I fucked the second one, a Paraguaya named Eliana. 6.5 looks with nice tits and nipples. A nice girl. IWR for 60. She offered me a drink after and I said sure, I'd have a beer; when she brought it she said, "Sale dos pesos." So I didn't like that. Next time I'll bring a big bottle of cheap whiskey.

Then we went to dinner at a place called Rich on San José or maybe it is San Juan, right around 1000 as a street number. This place was really good and very reasonable. We had a few beers and then went to Lucile's on the corner of Maipú and San Lorenzo. You cannot find this place in the daytime as it is completely covered with a big aluminum cortina. We did see Yuppies but were not impressed by what we saw in the window so did not enter. In Lucile's your drinks are 7 and hers are 15 with no cover. I didn't feel like fucking around so I grabbed a chubby with big tits and she quoted me 80 la hora which was fine and I did not bargain but made sure I was going to get BBBJ. She said okay but that I should advise her when I was going to come. So I did but I advised her after I came, instead. I figure that's almost the same thing. I deliberately did not ask her what her name was, or forgot it instantly. BTW she says that the hotel closer to the club, the Americana I believe it is, is not chica friendly.

I see no reason to go to this town but there is some pussy there and it's cheaper than BA.

Jaimito Cartero
05-05-05, 18:59
I´ve always been interested in Rosario since my grandmother was born here. From DH´s post, I´m wondering if I should take the bus there on one of my future trips. Is there anything fun to do there? (Not just chicas...)

Dickhead
08-14-05, 18:08
I was in Rosario again, and again I think it is a very boring place. My hooker friend and I went into Lucile's, where she was quite welcome with no problem. This was a Wednesday evening and the place was much busier than on my previous visit. Both quantity and quality were higher, with several do-ables. Many fuglies as well. HF (hooker friend) asked me to negotiate with one for comparative purposes. I picked one of the better ones and the initial quote was 100. Bargained her down to 75, told her I would be back later, and blew her off. All this in earshot of HF, who now thinks the 125-130 I pay her in BA is not so bad. Drinks 7 pesos, no cover, chica drinks 15. Really not a bad place with decent music, but very smoky and no ventilation.

Overall the town is cheaper than BA. As an example, the taxi flag drop is 1,50; restaurants and bars are 20-25% less than in BA.

Roger
08-15-05, 15:55
I went into Lucile's a few weeks ago with a buddy, around midnight. There were quite a few girls there, maybe as many as 20, and a few Argentinian guys drinking beer and igoring the girls.

The girls didn't ignore us. They recognized my buddy and me as Americans, for sure, and approached us in twos, giving us a little peck on the cheek. After a few minutes of chatting we told them we were not interested, and they went back to the bar. Another few minutes and another pair approached us. They gave up after about five pair of girls approached us.

Most of the girls were not very attractive, but a few would have been doable had we wanted them. The girls were friendly and the experience was ok. But the bar was very smoky.

So we didn't end up taking out any of the girls. But it is not a bad place.

Rue Kraft
03-26-06, 18:05
Arrived on Thursday from BA and stayed at the Liberator.

Tried several of the phone numbers on the Eroticis Website.

Was hoping to hook up with Yan. No luck.

Eventually, reached "Katrina" and she invited me to their departamento.

It is located at 463 Entre Rios (411-1760)

Katrina has a slim young and firm body with small boobies. She was not very enthusiastic and I was tired so the session was not very memorable. She decided half way through that completo was not an option. Which is ok, since we agreed it was her option.

Price was 50 pesos for the half hour 80 for the hour and completo.

Take out was also available for 80/130.

Overall, ok but nothing special. Sorry, no photos.

Lexton
09-14-06, 17:12
Looking around here in Rosario, I went to an interesting bar last night. It is called "La Rosa" and shows why I kind of like the Catholic countries of LA / SA.

It is located on Av Cordoba out near the bus terminal. Admission is $ar20 which includes one drink (cup of champagne / beer / soda) The place is a decent size and is oriented toward providing strip shows and on-site sex. They have rooms on site and basic sex is purportedly in the area of $ar50 fixed price (one shot, you come she goes, I suppose) I think that may include the room. There were at least 5 guys for every woman working last night at 1:00AM. Shows started about 12:15AM.

The women were basic utility variety, nothing to write home about, but probably doable depending on your tastes. A decent stripper not on the program.

The really unique thing about this place is the decor and theme. I really got a chuckle. The interior is done with a lot of red. The whole color scheme is taken from a hollywood "den of devil worshippers" scene. The owner is someone called "El Revendo" and there are various signs with messages signed "El Reverendo".

Off to the left of entry, there are some curtained booths for presumably, hanky-panky, as well as a bar with seating and seating around a stripper platform. At the end of this room is a funeral arrangement with a coffin straight out of "Horror of Dracula", large floral wreaths on each side, and above the end of the coffin a 3 foot crucifix complete with body of JC. There is a small sign detailing something about the deceased. Combined with the decor of the booths, it all fits nicely.

In the main room there is a raised stage and a large bar. There are stools around the stage and bar. Among other things, hanging from the ceiling in a loft type arrangement are 2 more "Dracula" coffins. Again well coordinated.

The piéce de resistance is a small room at the end of a short hall lined with more booths. The room is provided for fucking and possibly they will let you use it for some price. The room is done as small funeral parlor room. The bed is shaped as a "Dracula" coffin about 4 feet wide at it's widest part. It is like it was open containing a mattress to the top of the sides, and is placed high and at a slight incline, about 3 feet above the floor. On each side of the "coffin" is a large floor wreath of flowers. Directly above the head of the "coffin" is an ornate 3 foot crucifix, complete with JC. The color scheme is perfect in red / black / brown.

There are other crosses, some lighted, here and there. The shows open with about 3 minutes of what sounds like a mass starting. I don't recognize it, but it sounds like stuff I have seen on TV.

A perfect opportunity for the most irreverent sex of your life. Obviously, photos are prohibited.

To me the interesting thing is that the customers in attendance were not at all surprised by or offended by or interested in this environment, in spite of the fact that they are probably 90% Christian Catholic.

I can just imagine the reaction of the "holy rollers" in the US to a place like this. They would burn the damn place down in about 3 days, and we would never hear the end of it. I have often noticed that the individual Catholics in general seem to be much more tolerant than the Protestants. This certainly seems to be the case in the LA / SA countries I have visited.

I didn't see anything interesting in the women, and left about 1:15AM. More guys were still arriving.

Moore
09-14-06, 20:43
Interesting. How did you find out about the place? I've roamed around Rosario a few times and never heard of it.

BTW, most Argentines are not at all religious. True, 90%+ are Roman Catholic, but they are "married and buried" (and baptized) Catholics. Those are the only three times that most ever enter a church. Many Argentines openly reject religion as just an outdated control mechanism.

When you see them making the sign of the cross while passing a church - it's just a habit.

Lexton
09-16-06, 18:29
I got the place from a lobby guy at the hotel.

Actually, there are two other places out there. One, a whiskeria on Caferrata near Cordoba, looked like a small rip-off and I didn't even go in.

The other I've walked by a few times. It is a small bar with no name on Castellanos near San Lorenzo. I could see thru the window there were about 5 women working at the most, all about 5's. So I haven't gone in there either.

I was out looking around the area because it is one of the areas with working women. I haven't seen anything worthwhile.

Lexton
09-29-06, 15:12
I am just wrapping up a 1 month stay in Rosario. I wanted to check this place out since it is arguably the second most important city in Argentina.

I have not found anything very interesting either, except the bar "La Rosa", which I reported on in a separate post.

"Yuppies" is now closed. "Lucille" is still left, but in three visits I found nothing except 4-6 women, mostly fat and 40-ish. It was $ar7 for a soda, so that has stayed constant. It just appears that these bars with no associated rooms are being destroyed in the marketplace. The apartments seem to be taking over completely in the cities I have seen, particularly for the middle class.

Another thing that is different. Do not come here without a reservation. I was originally going to come here in May, but had problems getting a room for a long stay. When I came here Sep 1, I had problems again. It seems that there a lot of conventions and other business meetings being held here, and they are taking over the hotels, of which there aren't that many. If 4 or 5 big meetings all happen the same week, there can be days with very few rooms. I would guess that they have been chased out of Buenos Aires by the tourism related high prices and availability problems. I was able to get a room, but the selection was very limited, and prices have increased 3o-50% or so here in the last 2 years. The prices shown in a lot of the web sites are way low because of this.

There are a variety of private apartments here in Rosario, and from what I can gather some of them are quite good. All of the women in Supergatitas and the other web sites are from apartments. ALL of the ads from the Newspaper "La Capital" are for women from apartments. I went thru a 2 week exercise of mapping all the ads day to day, mapping the numbers to apartments, and looking for independents and new ads. Even the very few cell numbers turned out to be women from apartments. So it is probably best to just go to the apartment when calling a woman.

There is a definite hiring market here in Rosario for apartments. Mapping hiring ads in "La Capital", I counted 40 different ads during a one week period. There is either a big expansion going on, or the apartments can't keep the women they have. I can't tell which.

From what I can learn, lying and false photos are very common, just as in BA.

I went looking for SW in various places that were recommended. I found very little, and nothing of interest to me. For general info, the 10 square block area up in front of the bus terminal is probably the best selection, and the safest.

Josht69
03-19-07, 01:48
I spent two nights in Rosario for work. I stayed at the Alvear Apart Hotel, which has good wireless internet, at least on the second floor.

I had contacted Aito at supergatitas, which site I had found thanks to this forum. He quoted me AR$150. He sent me Giselle, who showed up at my door at the appointed time. She asked for, and got, AR$200. I did not feel like arguing about roughly USD 16, when she was right there, which of course she counted on. She was an attractive girl and we had an OK time. No kissing, which I always find disappointing. It was my first night in AR and I was still tired from the trip and not used to mongering again after many months back in the States.

The hotel charged AR$20 as some sort of extra person fee that appeared on my bill.

The next night I did not even bother. I was annoyed at paying 50 pesos more than promised and I got back late.

Mike Dog 2007
11-10-07, 18:48
I took the bus from Buenos Aires to Cordoba and as we passed through Rosario around Midnight it seemed like a nice town so I jumped off the bus. The earlier posts about the lack of hotel space is very true. I picked one hotel from a guidebook I carry with me and took a cab. Of course it was booked solid and the Taxi driver and hotel manager thought I was an idiot for being there without a hotel reservation. They called a few places for me, all were full. I started to think jumping off the bus was not the wisest decision I've ever made. Finally I told the cabbie to take me to a youth hostel (I'm a young looking 38, so don't feel to out of place. The hotel owner was pissed that the cabbie would recommend a hostel, still not sure why, they both agreed there was zero chance of me finding a hotel room in town that night.

As we pulled up to the youth hostel a couple local chicas were at a table out front sharing a beer from the bar / café next door. The cute one immediately is all smiles and asking where I'm from. They tell me to come join them after I check in. I strat thinking maybe getting off that bus was a wise decision. The people in this town are all so freakin' nice. I guess they don't see many Americans or visitors from anywhere for that matter and it translates into a real warmth for travelers. Anyhow, I spend a couple hours talking (actually trying, my Spanish is very basic and they did not speak much English) to the girls. The cute one is a 25 year old psychologist. I didn't get a vibe that I could get anywhere with this girl quickly and the language barrier was difficult. They did invite me to join them and 5 of their girlfriends the next night (Friday) to go dancing. So, I went to bed looking forward to that.

After exploring the town most of the day Friday, taking a Spanish lesson and a nap, I went to the bar next door to the hostel again. This town is so much cheaper than Buenos Aires, also. I had a great ravioli dinner, 2 glasses of a so-so cabernet and 2 liters of the local beer. The bill came to 24 pesos, so just under $8. I called the psychologist from the night before and they were going to the club at either Midnight or 2 AM. It's not that I didn't understand the time she literally said it was going to be either of those times. Being 11:30 I headed to the general direction of the club to see what trouble I could find. I stopped for a beer at a place called Bogart's that was pretty slow. A chica at the bar immediately pegs me as a foreigner and asks where I'm from. While struggling to speak with her (beer does not help my shitty espanol, contrary to what I think at the time) a gaggle of her friends arrive. She's with a group of 8 friends, 2 guys and 6 girls. One of the guys is gay, the other is the boyfriend of one of the girls, so basically 5 of them are available (or 6 if you're a switch hitter, I guess) The entire group is all about me, where I'm from, etc. Average age of the group is probably 30. I can't freakin' believe how much attention I'm getting just because I'm a foreigner. Of course in keeping with the theme not a single one of the 8 can speak a lick of English so communication is just painful. They grab a table and invite me to join them. Next thing I know, the place is packed, you can't move at all. Now we're doing tequila shots. Then we start dancing to some Argy take on the jitterbug best I can tell. I'm dancing with all of the girls and some cute ones from other tables, having an absolute blast. A couple of the girls tell me that the most affectionate one (and they are all very affectionate, doubt that it means anything, it's just how they are) wants to kiss me. I try to get her to go outside to get some fresh air. She wants no part of that and seems to think I want to screw her outside. I'm so trashed at this point anyways I'm pretty sure I would be worthless if I could close the deal, so I blow it off and keep dancing. Finally about 3:30 I stumble off, forgetting to get any numbers or anything. Oh, the tab for 7 tequila shots and 4 liters of Heineken was about 80 pesos or about $27. At this point I've partied my ass off all night, had a nice dinner and I've spent all of $35. Fuck this place is cheap.

The next morning I wake up, a bit hungover. I start kicking my self in the ass for not even trying to close one of the chicas from the night before. Now I'm horny and frustrated so go the supergatitas site. I write down 5 or 6 phone numbers and call through them. Every single place quotes 100 pesos, all apartments. OK, so that part isn't cheaper than BA, but I suspect that I'm being quoted a foreigner price. It's possible that some of the numbers ring back to the same place. One place was close by at 1289 Presidente' Roca, so I walk over and ring the bell. Communication as always is a problem, even worse in my hungover state. The apartment is nicer than the two I went to in BA. The old lady up front takes me to a room and shortly after another chica comes in explaining there are 3 girls there and they will come up and say hi. I couldn't figure out if this girl was one of them, though. She was much better looking than any of the apartment girls in BA that I ever saw, but wasn't sure. When she walked out I was pissed at myself for not figuring that part out. She was a solid 8, tall, dark hair, cute face. A second girl comes in and my fucking jaw hits the floor. This Chica is unbelievably hot. Jet black hair and light blue eyes, beautiful smile and face, great, natural body. I make sure she knows that there's no need to send the third one in (I'm kind of curious now, though, the first two were impressive, with number 2 even better than the first. If that trend continued, god only knows what the third would look like but I can't believe she could have possibly been an improvement. I think the girl goes by Daniella or something like that. If she's there you can't miss her, those light blue eyes really stick out. She is completely gorgeous. We get after it and the one downside appears, I hate tattoos and she has 3 of them. If that's the only problem I can deal with it. She's sweet as can be in bed and fun, but not world class by any stretch. She is animated and loud, I doubt it's for real, though, but who cares? BJ was with a condom, not into cola so couldn't tell you.

That about sums it up. Rosario is a very cool town.

Braniac
11-11-07, 21:40
I got some information from a guy who sells tickets for one of the companies at the bus station. (He smiled as he said he knew these places well.

He highly recommended the place at Laprida 1418 (corner of 9 de Julio) as being the best in town. 80 pesos for 30 minutes, though they did try to make me accept 25 minutes. In the end, I was there for the full 30, plus 5 minutes to get dressed.

There were a bunch of guys when I showed up. I expected a privado, but it was more like a bar. There was a decent line-up, about 8 girls. I chose Florencia, very thin with a nice, tan body. Great little ass, all shaved down there, and small tits. Nice lips, and a bad-girl face, which I liked.

The room was right near the bar, which I didn't like so much, because you could hear the noise from the bar area. When I got out, it was strange. Everyone's there in the bar, looking at you. Just to be silly, I nodded, smiled and raised my fist in the air in a gesture of triumph. Yes!

Overall, a good session. She was very fuckable, willing to do many positions, and gave a nice BJ.

What I didn't like was her matter-of-fact tone of voice in between positions, as well as the fact that she wanted to start off with the typical conversation of how old I am, etc. Later she told me that she asked because different age groups tended to like different kinds of things.

She also threw in some insults, calling me chubby when I removed my shirt, and UN ENANO (a dwarf) when I was trying to fuck her from behind against the wall (she was wearing 8 inch heels, though! I called her on these, and she claimed she was just messing with me (TE ESTOY CARGANDO, I think were her words) but it still hurt a little.

So obviously, a few things to be desired, but I felt that overall it was worth it.

It seems like most places in town charge 60 pesos for 30 minutes, and 100 for an hour, but I haven't seen the quality, and the bus ticket seller said this place was by far the best in Rosario. Who knows.

BundaLover
11-12-07, 01:22
Guys,

Buy the local Rossario newspapers and go the classified sections. You won't believe your eyes. I think there is one house / agency called "diablitos something" I can't remember but the girls there were better looking than the best ones I saw in BsAs.

Also this town has a river bank with businesses a quick taxi ride from downtown which has about half a dozen indoor / outdoor restraunts that specialize in fresh fish. With the weather turning warm these places are great for fish lovers. (these are simple places and you aren't going to meet chics there)

Braniac
11-14-07, 15:58
Bundalover, I did a search and came up with "Diablitas Rosarinas" online. Not sure if this is the same one you are referring to, but only saw 5 girls on the site, and they didn't seem like anything that special. Maybe I'm not looking at the one you are referring to.

I also checked the classifieds and tried a privado at Urquiza 942. Nicely decorated place. 50 pesos for 30 minutes, 3 girls to choose from, I chose Sofia, a dark one with a nice body. BJ uninspiring. Very nice breasts.

She was enjoying riding me cowgirl style, and wanted to stay on longer, but I wanted to switch when I got close to coming. (Or maybe she wanted to stay on because she knew I was gonna come, and then she'd be done early. Luckily I pulled out just in time, and proceeded to do her doggy style.

Here I wondered if I had made a mistake, because as soon as I turned her over, I noticed a foul smell. Have you guys experienced this? I wanted to think it was the mix of condom and body fluid, but I had actually noticed this that same morning with another girl. Was I smelling her stinky ass? Have you guys had similar experiences?

I did my best to get past that, and ended up orgasming while on top of her.

Earlier that morning, I had gone back to Laprida 1418. The prices are actually cheaper during the day (I think before 8pm, but not sure on the exact time. By the way, their opening hours are about 9:30am-4am, with slightly longer times on the weekend. During the day it's 60 for 30 minutes, and 90 for two girls at a time.

I went around noon, and there were only 4 girls, as opposed to about 10 when I had gone at night. I chose Belen, who had a sexy look, reminded me of a typical Brazilian face. Nice body as well, though whiter than what I normally prefer.

Similar experience. So-so BJ, good sex, she liked having her hair pulled. But when I was doing her from behind against the mirror I got the smell. (She also had a bit of bad breath, which is also a turnoff for me. She was very fun to talk to as well afterwards, and she taught me a couple of dirty phrases in Spanish.

Anyway, what's up? Are these girls not washing up after they take a crap, or what's the deal?

BundaLover
11-15-07, 05:50
Brainiac, that's the place Rossario Diabolitas. They have a house not far from the monument on the main street that is parallel to it. I went to several houses and what I remember was that some were 70p some were 80p and that one was perhaps 100p but it was the best set-up (Rossario Diabiliatas). So for Rossario I remember always order the 100p pussy. Anyway things change with respect to talent, photos dont tell the whole story. The house had a few bedrooms and I saw about 3-4 girls. But they were a level above the other places. Rossario is small potatoes compared to BsAs but it has everything you need at significantly less expensive prices.

I too recall that if they get a convention the 3 or so very good hotels fill up and one is down to second level places.

With respect to that other situation you mentioned. Is it possible the rubber on your condom is causing it?

Redondo
11-17-07, 21:49
I have to say that Rosarino's really look better then Porteno's.

Travel with bus to Rosario, stay the night, return early in the morning is also a good idea.

WorldTravel69
11-23-07, 19:07
At E. Zeballos and 9 de Julio, (Madame Dessire) 5-10 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min. 120p hour. Tel: 449-1897. Hours 24/7. www.madamegold.com.ar

This place is bizarre, everything in the place is painted with DayGlo. Hard to see. I only saw 5 Chicas, but it was a little hard to pick one, but I picked a 8-9, Aneley. The others were 8 down. They 8 one was a smoker, so forget her. Aneley has a prefect body, well it is what I like. Nice tits, felt real, tasted real. Thin waist, firm ass, nice looking, blond hair; but it could use some work. She is around 23 or so.

I a second lunch. I should have skipped the first one. Food that is. DATY was good, but a little faked.

On goes the rubber, too much food in my stomach, so junior would not cooperate. She would not take it off for any money. I just might go back after I take my Viagra.

Oh well, I could say I am just practicing Exon's sperm management.

WorldTravel69
11-24-07, 00:24
At Sgto Cabral. 2-3 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 70p hour. Tel. 411-2065, 411-0986, 411-1028. Hours: 24/7.

Hey Braniac, I hope Sofi did not smell as much as she does now? I am sure glad she did not want me to go down on her.

I feel like I wasted my Viagra and 50p. She did not even take her top off. Just put the rubber on and started sucking. She or the Viagra worked and I finished with a fairly fast fuck and quick wash. Twice. Wash that is.

WorldTravel69
11-24-07, 16:56
I originally wanted to go to Presidente Roca 1289, but the chica that answered the bell said no chicas, so I had no choice after having taken my viagra.

This time only 3 chicas available. One was busy. I ask the two others if they would do a BJ Sin Foro, only one said no so I took Gaby for 60p. Post her photo later. She sort of looks like the one on www.superbarbi.com.ar

Pretty good looking blond. 23-25. A little chubby, not like Aneley´s flat stomach. As she started putting on the rubber I said Sin Foro and she no. She said no to DATY and I asked her. Unless I paid more. She said she did not like it. She likes COLA Better. She started with the BJ. Oh well, the pill started working so we did it doggy style. What an actress. Moans and groans. I told what an act and she said yes.

It seems as in most privados if you don´t pay for an hour you do not get the best service.

At E. Zeballos and 9 de Julio, (Madame Dessire) 5-10 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min. 120p hour. Tel: 449-1897. Hours 24/7. www.madamegold.com.ar

This place is bizarre, everything in the place is painted with DayGlo. Hard to see. I only saw 5 Chicas, but it was a little hard to pick one, but I picked a 8-9, Aneley. The others were 8 down. They 8 one was a smoker, so forget her. Aneley has a prefect body, well it is what I like. Nice tits, felt real, tasted real. Thin waist, firm ass, nice looking, blond hair; but it could use some work. She is around 23 or so.

I a second lunch. I should have skipped the first one. Food that is. DATY was good, but a little faked.

On goes the rubber, too much food in my stomach, so junior would not cooperate. She would not take it off for any money. I just might go back after I take my Viagra.

Oh well, I could say I am just practicing Exon's sperm management.

WorldTravel69
11-24-07, 17:03
At 3 de Febrero. 5-6 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: I believe all the these phone numbers for the Santa Fe area start with 0341. 448-0516, 447-5930. Hours: 24/7. www.superleonas.com.ar

When I rang the door bell, the chica said no Chicas. But the guy at the Kiosk on the corner said he had been there and they should be open. It was only 1pm, maybe they wanted to sleep longer or they looked through the window and did not want this old man.

WorldTravel69
11-24-07, 21:56
At Maipu. 5-6 Chicas. 50p 30 min. 100p hour includes COLA. Tel: 449-0274, 411-2076. Hours: 24/6. Sunday 9am to 4am. www.elparaisoreal.com.ar

They are running a 30p desde special.

Saturday is a slow day. I only saw two chicas. The first one Gabrelia was blond and thin, but I got a good feeling, she kissed me on the lips. The other was young, fresh and nice looking. Uhmm.

WorldTravel69
11-25-07, 02:46
I have only found three, or should I say two.

Lucille Club, San Lorenzo 901 at Maipu is closed for? www.lucilleclub.com.ar They have a sign on the door for Chicas to go to Venus, Santa Fe 943/5, at Maipu. I went by there twice. Once at 12am and again at 1am. It is a small bar. I saw one chica and one guy older than me, both times. He must be the owner.

First I went to La Rosa, at Callao 125 and Rividavia, recomended by the hotel staff as great. I got there at 11pm. Way too early. Show start at 1am. 30p Entrance. I asked if that includes a drink, but my Spanish is bad or I did not get through to him, he said no. I will try again. It looked well organized, but the music was too clear, so I knew it was empty. But the pictures on the inside wall looked great. Lots of Snatch showing.

Next I went to Las Vegas, San Martin 435 at Tucuman. 25p Entrance includes a drink. Just like in B. A. Which means any drink, not just a beer, soda or coffee. If you are going to pay the price, drink the best.

The floor show starts at 1am. Again I am too early, but that is not what I was there for. I started talking to Claudia. I liked her, so I asked how much? 150p for the room in the back. Chica drink; pay attention is only 20p. Cheapie me said OK. We talked about going to my place for 100p. I said Sin Foro (No Rubber), she said Con Foro. I still tryed, but to no avail. I was tempted, but twice in one day? I even took another Viagra, but not the same brand and it was not working. So I went home alone.

P. S. She also told me that there are tranies at La Rosa. After she said that I checked her snatch. A Chica.

The adventure continues.

Moore
11-25-07, 05:09
Guys, great coverage on Rosario, the most accessible major city from BsAs.

Try a restaurant/parrilla called Isidro there.

Will be visiting in April.

WorldTravel69
11-25-07, 12:40
A great fish restaurant is Puerto Gaboto, Pellegrini 584, at J. M. Rosas, 447-1024. At 10:30 - 11pm there are lines waiting to get in, on Saturday night.

Pellegrini is a long Avenue with tons of restaurants, with people waiting to get in. It makes the restaurants on Carlos Pellegrini in B. A. Seem small time.

Guys, great coverage on Rosario, the most accessible major city from BsAs.

Try a restaurant / parrilla called Isidro there.

Will be visiting in April.

BundaLover
11-25-07, 15:45
Worldtraveler69,

Thanks for the great reports. If you don't slow down you won't leave any vigins in Rossario! There is a great bar / restraunt / coffee house in 'downtown' that has live music some nights. It is acutally a place you can meander from area to area and say hi to the locals. There are tables of woman and of course couples. It is called "El Cairo" and was THE place at 10pm to hang with the locals. It is the closest thing I saw in Argentina to a friendly pick-up place. Everyone from teenagers to seniors was in there, college students in jeans with laptops to retired teachers in their finest dress.. The prices are inexpensive (for US standards but problaby expensive for locals). The natives are friendly as opposed to the stuck-up Portenas. It's on a corner with lots of windows. It was a vacant building in 2005 but in 2006 it was the best place to hang in Rossario.

WorldTravel69
11-25-07, 16:14
It is located at Santa Fe and Sarmiento, closed on Sundays, as is everything in the downtown area. Most people are along the river, walking, biking, or in a boat on the river and of course eating at the many restaurants.

There are a couple of other corner Cafes that look good to hang. Newport on Maipu and Cordoba. And two on each corner by the Opera House, at Mendoza and Laprida.

Yes, I do like this city.

Well, off to find your Diablitas Rossario privado. I have an address, but I am dogged tired of walking.

Worldtraveler69 thanks for the great reports. If you don't slow down you won't leave any vigins in Rossario! There is a great bar / restraunt / coffee house in 'downtown' that has live music some nights. It is acutally a place you can meander from area to area and say hi to the locals. There are tables of woman and of course couples. It is called "El Cairo" and was THE place at 10pm to hang with the locals. It is the closest thing I saw in Argentina to a friendly pick-up place. Everyone from teenagers to seniors was in there, college students in jeans with laptops to retired teachers in their finest dress. The prices are inexpensive (for US standards but problaby expensive for locals) The natives are friendly as opposed to the stuck-up Portenas. It's on a corner with lots of windows. It was a vacant building in 2005 but in 2006 it was the best place to hang in Rossario.

WorldTravel69
11-25-07, 17:03
At Tucuman. 2-4 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: 447-6134, 447-5054. Hours: 24/7. On Monday´s opens at 9am. http://www.princesitaseroticas.com.ar

I went by, but maybe I did not push the doorbell hard enough, so I called.

WorldTravel69
11-25-07, 17:11
At 1 de Mayo. 3-4 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 425-2721, 426-4476, 425-3757, 421-9473, 448-5024. Hours: 24/7. http://www.diablitasrosarinas.com/

I called, then went over. Only one available, the others were busy. I asked Sin Foro and she said a big Nadia, Nadia, Nadia. So I left. No love there.

Brainiac, that's the place Rossario Diabolitas. They have a house not far from the monument on the main street that is parallel to it. I went to several houses and what I remember was that some were 70p some were 80p and that one was perhaps 100p but it was the best set-up (Rossario Diabiliatas) So for Rossario I remember always order the 100p pussy. Anyway things change with respect to talent, photos don't tell the whole story. The house had a few bedrooms and I saw about 3-4 girls. But they were a level above the other places. Rossario is small potatoes compared to BsAs but it has everything you need at significantly less expensive prices.

I too recall that if they get a convention the 3 or so very good hotels fill up and one is down to second level places.

With respect to that other situation you mentioned. Is it possible the rubber on your condom is causing it?

WorldTravel69
11-25-07, 21:38
I went back after leaving the Diablo place. I was hoping for Gabrelia, but she was not there, so I asked the older chica if she would do Sin Foro and she said yes. Now my dick hurts. I had to stop her. Too much teeth. Too much pain to cum.

At Maipu. 5-6 Chicas. 50p 30 min. 100p hour includes COLA. Tel: 449-0274, 411-2076. Hours: 24/6. Sunday 9am to 4am. www.elparaisoreal.com.ar

They are running a 30p desde special.

Saturday is a slow day. I only saw two chicas. The first one Gabrelia was blond and thin, but I got a good feeling, she kissed me on the lips. The other was young, fresh and nice looking. Uhmm.

BundaLover
11-26-07, 03:26
WT69, you are doing the same thing I did. Go back to the RossarioDevils if you dare on a non Sunday. I saw good stuff there. Tell them you want the young ones without teeth. They charge 10 pesos per tooth extra in BsAs now. (seriously that was the best casa I found but I'll bet they have high turnover). What are you doing for accomodations?

WorldTravel69
11-26-07, 10:17
I am leaving for B. A. Today. The hotel is in a great location. San Lorenzo and San Martin, two blocks from the river and two from the walking street of Cordoba.

145p a night, double bed. Free internet and CNN English on the TV. The staff speaks Engish.

I heard that Laprida 1418 was the best, so I saved it for my last night.
I did not look at my own list.
It is Closed on Sundays.

Anyway, you always get the leftovers on Saturday and Sundays. The ones that everyone knows that they are not good and did not get any business, so they work the Weekends.

WT69 you are doing the same thing I did. Go back to the RossarioDevils if you dare on a non Sunday. I saw good stuff there. Tell them you want the young ones without teeth. They charge 10 pesos per tooth extra in BsAs now. (seriously that was the best casa I found but I'll bet they have high turnover) What are you doing for accomodations?

WorldTravel69
11-26-07, 11:20
At Paraguay. 3 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 100p hour complete. Tel: 426-1236, 440-7236. Hours: 24/7 Closed Sunday. http://www.infiernoenelparaiso.com.ar

I only called them.

The other number on the site is 456-2146 is at J. Larrea 707. It is not on the city map.

WorldTravel69
11-27-07, 11:57
I did not get time to check this one out.

Tel: 4451520 / 4111486 / 4451617 / 4110358 / 4401814 / 4111193
Hours: 9 a 23 Hs

http://www.hermosisimas.com.ar/

WorldTravel69
11-29-07, 11:01
The report originally posted here has been superseded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Bacchus9
04-21-08, 21:37
Smoked out of Buenos Aires, I finally made the trip by bus, roads open at least for this route. Ironically, the smoke arrived to Rosario late that night but blew off in the night leaving beautiful, clear skies on Sunday.

Rosario is Sacramento, CA to Buenos Aires being San Francisco, CA by contrast although I'd rather be in either Argentine city than California. There was a refreshing absence of intensity but retaining ample restaurants, interesting architecture and a river with a complex offering of walking, sights and waterborne activity. There's an island across the river with several boats available to cross.

Thinking the river restaurant scene would be concentrated I found it's strung out along the river over 10 km and generally big restaurants, lots of seating. Recommend grabbing a taxi and asking to see the length of it. There's a Costanera near the bridge with several restaurants, balnearios and beachs. Further down the river and near the city center there's a stretch with around 6 or 8 restaurants along the waterfront.

Within the city and near the center (and near Majestic Hotel) is Pellegrini street with lots of restaurants, but sprinkled throughout the neighborhoods are interesting looking places on a smaller scale. If you want a parilla on Pellegrini go early, 8:30 or so, as they're big places pack up and lines to get in. Unlike BsAs it seemed the restaurants didn't even turn on lights until 8:30, then they fill up.

It's hard to imagine being in Rosario without some ability with Spanish.

Unlike BsAs which has been hammered by rising prices Rosario has the feel of 2007 prices. Taxis were cheaper and more scarce I might add.

Burning a short candle I took WorldTravelers recommendations and plotted them out on a hotel map, they're spread out but walking at night was no problem and the streets seemed ultra safe for stumbling around looking for addresses.

First stop Madame Dessire at Italia 1485 PB. If you missed the 60's or haven't had an acid flash in a few years I highly recommend. Very Haight Ashbury, black light, day glo and an ample selection. Rooms are right out of a sleazy porn movie. If you don't mind sheets that have housed several previous you'll enjoy the mirrored walls, day glo, black and white porn videos running and of course your chica of choice. I went for the 1/2 hour and in this place that's probably a good incentive to get with it and out.

Still game for more, second stop was Superleonas at Pte. Roca 1289 PB. If you like the scene a little tamer with girls you could bring home to mama, clean sheets and clean towels highly recommend this place. A nice spin with Ornella who was not only sexy but smart and good conversation afterwards.

That left Sunday, tough choice, but determined to continue the research, on to M. Dorrego 406 PB at Tucuman. The 406 was missing from World Traveler's listing, so mystery solved. A little hard to tell what was going on in this place and turned out to be only one chica available, Marisol. Went for the half hour at 60 pesos and finding her compatible went for another half there was no savings, got hit for the 30 min price again. House rule. Clean place and Marisol turned out to be a smoking piece of Argentine carne after a little massage and foreplay.

It was great to be paying max 100 pesos or 120 pesos an hour for sex with interesting attractive women.

An hour and a half with Marisol and it was time to head for the bus.

5 hours to arrive to Rosario, 4 hours to arrive to Buenos Aires.

Vale la pena.

Xyconyx
05-24-08, 12:30
Prices: 60p 30 min. 120p hour Tel: 426-1236, 440-7236. Hours: 24/7 Closed Sunday.

http://www.infiernoenelparaiso.com.ar

I just came to Rosario, caught a redeye bus (colectivo as it's called here) here out of curiosity.

It was around 3 in the morning, so I wandered around the bus station, too many stinkin Trannies, no attractive women.

I took a look at World travelers list (thanks WT)

And started calling, the first one I called was.

Italia 1485, piso PB, at E. Zeballos and 9 de Julio, (Madame Dessire)

I was subsequently told that all the girls were busy and that there was a half hour wait.

Next was.

Pte. Roca 1289, at 3 de Febrero.

This place told me that all the chicas were gone.

So I called this place (title) and was answered by a nice lady that told me that yes there was a girl available and that even her shower was available for my use (I had been on that bus entirely too long)

It is a discrete place, one doorbell, an effeminate guy answered, not a plus, the place was nice, I was told to go to the back room, very spacious, green lights and nice bed. The bathroom was also spacious and hot water on demand.

I got Sofia, slim tall, I give her mid-late twenties (page says 19, no way) small nice titties, shaved and clean pussy.

She's quiet, and was tired (hell it was 4am) but she was very sweet, all things considered. She isn't a whiner (I like to prop their legs up over my forearms and go to town) even though she wasn't that limber she put up with it with more soft moaning than discomfort noises.

She made an effort for conversation even though I could tell she was sleepy, I'd return.

Xyc

Xyconyx
05-24-08, 12:36
Prices: 60p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: 425-2721, 426-4476, 425-3757, 421-9473, 448-5024. Hours: 24/7. http://www.diablitasrosarinas.com/

I went to this place and got nicole, slim blonde, very small titties, round ass.

She was somewhat impartial about it all, she fucks very professionaly, she doesn't get mushy (which I like) but she still got me off twice, it's apparent she doesn't enjoy her job, but se does it well anyway. Lots of loud moaning, even though she's not really into it.

I wouldn't got back for her, but it wasn't bad like I said, mixed feelings, she fucks like a rabbit, but she's not into it.

The place is kind of odd, it's a one doorbell pad, that leads to a second floor, several rooms, all have black lighting and neaon paintings on the wall (kind of tacky for my taste, but the bathroom was clean and the shower was hot (big deal for me)

I would return to meet the other girls.

Xyc

Rue Kraft
11-25-08, 23:44
Spent last weekend in Rosario and went for some fun on Saturday Night (Sunday Morning) about 4 AM. Started off late as I had a dinner and music event.

Took off in suit and tie with 6 Brazilian buddies. Asked about where to go from the remise, he reccommended a private house but we asked about "La Rosa". Remise stated that there were ladies but to look out for "los trollos" ie. Trannies. Stopped by La Rosa and took a peek. A line of men and many men inside with no sight of chicas so off we went to another place that was nearby, which I cannot recall the name of. Same deal, a "saugage fest". Ask the remise to go and he takes us to Lucille Club, San Lorenzo 901 at Maipu.

Lucille Club is ok and at that point we were looking for another beer and something to do other than drive in circles on the one ways in downtown.

Only two ladies were decent and there was one Trollo. Bought a round which was reasonalbe and talked one of the 6's into a stip show. She did a nice job and I eventually arranged for her to swing by my hotel after my Brazilian buddies had decieded to call it a night.

Paid 150 pesos for 2 hours and multiple shots with cola included. This lady, Laura was pretty good and into the sexo. I DATY twice prior to round one and had round two in cola and puss. When it was all said and done, the sun was up and she had to hurry to catch the bus home.

Gato Hunter
11-26-08, 02:07
Nice pics, thanks for the report.

I like the vine tattoo. I saw a girl in Thailand with something similar but that one was better.

Gabar
02-18-10, 01:01
Arrived about 10.30pm in a decidedly dodgy part of town. A solid wooden door greeted me, but I could see a red light through a hole in the wood, and the doorbell was lit up. Answered by a nice looking girl wearing a singlet dress covering half her bum. I was hard already. She led me straight to a bedroom, and it was obvious she was the menu. 70p for 30 min. 100p for an hour, 60p more for cola. Businesslike and efficient, she knew what to do, but I could see she was on remote control. She thawed out by the end, but I don't think I'd repeat. Her name is Lara. She said there was 2 chicas there at night, and it was open 24/7.

The decor hasn't changed since the last post in 2008. Not much more to say.

Tequila Tim
11-18-10, 18:20
Argento and I just got back from a quick visit to Rosario arriving by car from BA (3 hours door-to-door). I came away very impressed by the city. The streets were clean and people were much friendlier than in BA. We stayed at the Garden Hotel (45 Callao) for $US50 / night and although the rooms were a bit small, they were spotless and the hotel had a pool and a gym. The part of Rosario I really liked was the riverfront area just outside the downtown area. Wide sandy beaches and a riverfront promenade with excellent restaurants made for a nice diversion during the down time. We visited several privados during our stay and they ranged from excellent to absolute dives. Prices ranged from 80-100P / hhr to 120-180P / hr. In Rosario you do get what you pay for, the lower priced privados were nasty affairs. The service at the higher priced privados was excellent. I will update World travelers list when I get a chance. We didn't search for nighttime activity but found a small area near our hotel. Esconchite is on Callao one block from our hotel and was an Orleans type operation. No entry charge but girls hanging around the bar and tables who are available for frolic in the upstairs rooms. I was told 200P is the norm. La Rosa was across the street and was an actual club. 30P to enter and again a 200P fee was normal to take a girl upstairs. The place was big, many nice looking chicas inside along a huge perimeter bar with a dancing area in the middle of the club. I'm not a late night guy but I will definitely reserve a night for this place next time I'm in Rosario. All in all, Rosario is an enticing option given it's close proximity to BA yet having it's own distinct personality. I will return in the future.

Member #3320
11-18-10, 18:27
Argento and I just got back from a quick visit to Rosario arriving by car from BA (3 hours door-to-door). I came away very impressed by the city. The streets were clean and people were much friendlier than in BA. We stayed at the Garden Hotel (45 Callao) for $US50 / night and although the rooms were a bit small, they were spotless and the hotel had a pool and a gym. The part of Rosario I really liked was the riverfront area just outside the downtown area. Wide sandy beaches and a riverfront promenade with excellent restaurants made for a nice diversion during the down time. We visited several privados during our stay and they ranged from excellent to absolute dives. Prices ranged from 80-100P / hhr to 120-180P / hr. In Rosario you do get what you pay for, the lower priced privados were nasty affairs. The service at the higher priced privados was excellent. I will update World travelers list when I get a chance. We didn't search for nighttime activity but found a small area near our hotel. Esconchite is on Callao one block from our hotel and was an Orleans type operation. No entry charge but girls hanging around the bar and tables who are available for frolic in the upstairs rooms. I was told 200P is the norm. La Rosa was across the street and was an actual club. 30P to enter and again a 200P fee was normal to take a girl upstairs. The place was big, many nice looking chicas inside along a huge perimeter bar with a dancing area in the middle of the club. I'm not a late night guy but I will definitely reserve a night for this place next time I'm in Rosario. All in all, Rosario is an enticing option given it's close proximity to BA yet having it's own distinct personality. I will return in the future.Thanks, excellent post.

How many days would you say would be enough to spend there? From mongering point of view and getting to know the city?

Tequila Tim
11-19-10, 12:46
Captain,

I would say a three day, two night trip would be a good time span to see Rosario for the first time. I would spend a day exploring the city (Monumento a la Bandera, Parque de la Independencia, a walk along Bv. Orono north of the park, etc. A day at the beach along the river is a must do. There are plenty of great resturants for outdoor dining. If you're a privado guy two a day would probably be quite doable. The shift change at the privados we visited is 8PM. The night spots I described earlier were hopping by midnight.

For World Traveler:

942 Urquiza was closed when we visited (looks to be permanently closed)

1189 Catamarca was a gem, visited twice during the daytime and all girls quite nice (100P / hhr. 180P / hr). Up the stairs, only one door bell.

1485 Italia (planta baja) was like a 70's porno set, big place, green neon everywhere, satin sheets, ceiling mirrors. Very fun (100P / hhr. 180P / hr)

1486 3 de Febrero didn't have two girls for us so we moved on. Looked like a good place, will return to confirm (100P / hhr. 180P / hr) . Street level entry.

1289 Pt. Roca Muy mal, shitty interior, presented with two girls, one particularly fea. Cranky Madam slammed the door on us when we passed. Avoid (80P / hhr. 120P / hr). Street level entry.

One final note, Rosario is spread out more than BA. We had access to a car and this made the trips to the beach and privados quite easy. If you're planning on visiting Rosario without a car it's doable but you will need to rely on public transportation. Here's a link to the collectivos:

http://www.rosariomapas.com/guia/colectivos

Cheers,

TT

Bundalover1
12-26-10, 19:45
Rosario continues to maintain its charms. I arrived on Christmas so the town was dead. The area that Tequila Tim stayed at is cute. Is is kind of their equivalent to the Palermo district of BsAs but only about 6 blocks by 4 blocks. Directly adjacent to his hotel Garden Court (Callao and Brown) is a small and styish Parrilla and directly next to that is a charming resturaunt with large outdoor garden. If one heads towards the river about 2 short blocks there are the 2 clubs mentioned. Both are operating but were closed due to the holiday. There is a kiddie dance club that gets hopping after midnight and new fancy sushi restruant and various falling apart buildings next to decent houses. It looks like a good place to stay. The area is called Pichincha and known as a nightlife area (very small scale). The buses that pass through this area are the 120 and the 103. Its perhaps a 15 peso taxi to downtown near the walking streets.

Buses actually stop to pick up people on the street and they run to about 4 am. People are friendly here.

Favorite place to hang out is still El Cairo on Santa Fe and Sariemento. A large restruant and bar. Food is not going to win any awards but the atmosphere is good with the cities beautiful people.

474 9th of July between 1st of May and L. N. Alem is indeed in business. Area is ok. Single wooden door. Shift change about 4pm. Looks like they have not changed the sheets since I was there a few years ago. Almost a shit hole due to lack of care now. Saw 4 women in the line up. 1 scary. 2 not acceptable. 1 spinner teenager. 115 pounds, tatoo bullshit, nice curves. 70 pesos half hour. 120 an hour. Said to operate 24 x 7. Seems that cleaning is not their strong point nor is replacing light bulbs. It you go at night its going to be dark. Hmm not worth the trip from BsAs for this teams line up.

Bundalover1
12-27-10, 13:55
Thanks Tequilla Tim for the recommendation. The correct address is Catamarca 1181. (not 1189) it is close to the corner of Mitre. The street door is open and one goes up a marble flght of stairs to a closed door and buzzes. They let you into a large multistory house cerca 1900s. There is a large waiting room with dance floor and bar. The manager offerred a drink and I discovverred he worked for 16 years in Las Vegas.

The place advertises as Superlobas.

www.superlobas.com.ar

Telephone 440 3843.

440 0876, 24 hours.

I was presented with an unattractive woman that was beyond her prime if she had one. Lets call her FUGLY. Then to my astonishment what happened next was surreal. I thought I was being filmed on one of those hidden camera TV shows for before my very eyes the grandmother of FUGLY slowly (like most geriactrics) wabblled into the room. Unbelievable, I believe she was in the business pre WW2. Perhaps she served under the liberator of the country. This was no joke, grandma was presenting herself to me. Lets call her GFUGLY. Now imagine the data points. What would be presented next? They would have to go the graveyard and dig up a rotting corspe at this rate. A living person would not be possible. The manager asked whom I prefferred. I politely told him no thanks (I would rather have my dick cut off and made into a fine bar be que then get naked with Fugly or GFugly). I would retire from whorring. This was it. This country sucks. Its all over. I retire.

But wait, he had one other to show. Oh great. Its going to be mother of bride of Frankenstein. Sure why not.

Gentlemen I kid you not. What appeared before me was an angel. Slim. Pretty, green eyes, a smile and giggle that could cause heart attacks. He told me she has been to Vegas twice and dances (not fucks) for 200uSD an hour. I believed him. He occassionally takes girls there to work.

120P half hour.

200P one hour.

Worth the trip.

Member #3320
12-27-10, 16:16
@Bundalover1.

Do you think Rosario would be a mongering destination or just for tourism and meeting non-pros?

Bundalover1
12-27-10, 17:55
That depends. If you have not seen Mendoza or Salta or Patagonia then I would put those far ahead of Rosario in terms of natural beauty etc. Its currently about 90 F here just like BsAs and its baking on the streets. The girls are prettier than BsAs and they seem to have huge tits. Its incredible just sitting in a cafe near Cordoba (walking street) and watching them bounce by. Imagine Florida St but with the bullshit vendors and bullshit stores.

Everywhere I interact the people are friendly. The girls here have told me that I am cute. Try getting them to do that in BsS. The papers are full of pussy for rent. Nightlife is very limited. So if you get tired of BsAs big city bullshit and want to see a smaller town (by no means is this small) this place is great. I thinki most non Spanish speaking men would find it boring.

Bundalover1
12-27-10, 17:56
That depends. If you have not seen Mendoza or Salta or Patagonia then I would put those far ahead of Rosario in terms of natural beauty etc. Its currently about 90 F here just like BsAs and its baking on the streets. The girls are prettier than BsAs and they seem to have huge tits. Its incredible just sitting in a cafe near Cordoba (walking street) and watching them bounce by. Imagine Florida St but with the bullshit vendors and bullshit stores.

Everywhere I interact the people are friendly. The girls here have told me that I am cute. Try getting them to do that in BsS. The papers are full of pussy for rent. Nightlife is very limited. So if you get tired of BsAs big city bullshit and want to see a smaller town (by no means is this small) this place is great. I thinki most non Spanish speaking men would find it boring

Trampa
12-28-10, 11:06
La Plata is great for that as well, and just an hour bus drive away

Bundalover1
12-30-10, 11:42
@Bundalover1.

Do you think Rosario would be a mongering destination or just for tourism and meeting non-pros? In general Argentina is a weak place for mongerring compared to Brasil. I think BsAs is much easier to access then Rosario. If you take taxis in BsAs everywhere ie. Do not have the the ability to take buses or metro due to language or ambition then you are better off in BsAs. About half the hotels in Rosario are classified as 4 star. This is total bullshit. My so called 4 star hotel had a great lobby and breakfast room but it ended there. The room had inner courtyard window and a whopping 7 or 8 cable channels. Wahhooooo. There are few internationalk tourists here. There is a long coast line and they have beaches. The beach consisted of about half mile strech of sand and some cafes. It was mobbed this weekend. I did not see many cute girls in bikinis which I thought was strange.

If you are not tired of BsAs and want night life then Rosatio is not for you. I like strolling and reading but one has that in BsAs. If you like to travel independently and speak Spanish and have an interest in local culture than I reccomend Rosario. I would not come here for the pussy but if you do it is available.

WorldTravel69
01-01-11, 15:09
Guys:

Thanks for the updates.

01-01-2011.

Rosario, 300 km (187 miles) northwest of Buenos Aires.

All the phone numbers for the Santa Fe area start with 0341.

Privados

Centro / Alberto Olmedo

1. M. Dorrego. 406, piso PB, at Tucuman. 2-4 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: 447-6134, 447-5054. Hours: 24/7. On Monday's opens at 9am. http://www.princesitaseroticas.com.ar

Centro - North

2. Catamarca 1181 At Mitre. __ Chicas. Prices: 120p 30 min. 200p hour. Tel: 440-0876, 440-3873. Hours: 24. http://www.superlobas.com.ar/

Centro

3. Italia 1485, piso PB, at E. Zeballos and 9 de Julio, (Madame Dessire). 5-7 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 180p hour. Tel: 449-2716. Hours 24/7. http://www.madamegold.com.ar

4. Mendoza 909, at Maipu. 5-6 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 100p hour includes COLA. Tel: 449-0274, 411-2076. Hours: 24/6, Sundays 9am to 4am. www.elparaisoreal.com.ar

5. Pte. Roca 1289, at 3 de Febrero. 5-6 Chicas. Prices: 80p 30 min. 120p hour. Tel: 448-0516, 424-1729. Hours: 24/7. http://www.superleonas.com.ar/index.html

6. 3 de Febrero 1486, at Paraguay. 3 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 180p hour complete. Tel: 426-1236, 440-7236. Hours: 24/7 Closed Sunday. http://www.infiernoenelparaiso.com.ar

Centro - South

7. Laprida 1418 upstairs at the corner of 9 de Julio. 4-10 Chicas. Prices: Day Time. 30p for BJ. 60p 30 min. (one shot) .90p 1 hour, Night Time __p 30 min, __p hour. Tel: 440-6052, 440-7883 and 447-6668. Hours: 9:30am-4am, Closed on Sundays.

8. 9 de Julio 474, at 1 de Mayo. 6-9 Chicas. 2 Shifts. 4pm. Prices: 70p 30 min. 120p hour, +60p Cola. Tel: 425-2721, 426-4476, 425-3757, 421-9473, 448-5024. Hours: 24/7. http://www.diablitasrosarinas.com/

Escorts

1. Tel: 4451520/4111486/4451617/4110358/4401814/4111193. Hours: 9am to 8pm.

http://www.hermosisimas.com.ar/

Bars / Whiskerias

1. Venus, Santa Fe 943/5, at Maipu. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ______.

2. Lucille Club, San Lorenzo 901 at Maipu. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: 19:00 to 5:00am. Best hours are between 22:00 and 1:00.

3. Esconchite, Callao, across from La Rosa. __ Chicas. Prices: No entry charge. 200P.

Strip Clubs

1. La Rosa, Callao 125 and Rividavia. Prices: 30p Entrance. Shows start at 1am. Prices: 200p.

2. Las Vegas, San Martin 435 at Tucuman. Prices: 25p Entrance includes a drink. Chica Price: 150p for the room in the back. Chica drink is only 20p. Shows start at 1am.

Music

1. Hot Club Rosario. EL MUSEO. 2101 Rioja St. Tel: (341) 448-0656 Fax: [contact: Gregorio Tisera, president. Hot Club Rosario is a non-profit organization founded in Rosario, Argentina in 1956 with the goal of cultivating and disseminating jazz music in all its styles, from "tradicional jazz","dixieland", through "swing" and "be-bop" up to all expressions of contemporary jazz, such as "free jazz" and others. Weekly jam sessions every Thursday from 9 pm till midnight. The seat of the Hot Club Rosario is located in cafe, bar and restaurant "PROCOPIO" Ctda. Ricardone 1270]

Hotels http://www.hotelesrosario.com/ http://www.rosario.com.ar/hoteles/

1. Majestic Hotel, San Lorenzo 980 and San Martin, two blocks from the river and two from the walking street of Cordoba. Rates: 438p-785p +VAT a night, double bed, Free internet and CNN English on the TV. The staff speaks English. Tel: 0341-440-5872. http://www.hotelmajestic.com.ar/

2. Garden Hotel. 45 Callao at Brown. Rates: $US50, rooms a bit small, pool and gym. Tel: 438-8155, 437-1413. http://www.hotelgardensa.com/

Restaurants Pellegrini is a long Avenue with lots of restaurants, with people waiting to get in.

1. A great fish restaurant is Puerto Gaboto, Pellegrini 584, at J. M. Rosas. 447-1024. At 10:30. 11pm there are lines waiting to get in, on Saturday night.

2. the Vinci, Espana 777. Tel: +54 341 447-7447.

3. El Club de la Milanesa, Jujuy 2298. Tel: +54 341 439-9152.

4. Parrilla El Establo, Av. Pellegrini.

5. La Estancia, Av. Pellegrini 1501. Tel: 440 7373.

6. Juan Sin Miedo, Av. Pellegrini 1560. Tel: 426-3660.

Corner Cafes Hang Out Only

1. El Cairo, Santa Fe and Sarmiento, closed on Sundays, as is everything in the downtown area. Most people are along the river, walking, biking, or in a boat on the river and of course eating at the many restaurants.

2. Newport Café, Maipu and Cordoba.

3. Two on each corner by the Opera House, at Mendoza and Laprida.

Web Sites

1. http://www.supergatitas.com

2. http://www.erosrosario.com

3. http://www.rosariomapas.com/guia/colectivos

Newspapers

"La Capital". http://www.lacapital.com.ar/ Sunday has the most adds.

Matt Psyche
02-17-11, 00:06
How can I purchase a bus ticket or make reservation for Rosasrio? Can I do on internet? Or Do I have to visit bus terminal or somewhere? Where are they? Thanks a lot!

Aqualung
02-17-11, 02:06
If you can manage enough Spanish you can book tickets here, pay for them and print them:

http://www.centraldepasajes.com.ar/cdp/default.htm

If not, just go to the Retiro Bus terminal (Terminal de Micros Retiro)

Cakey
02-17-11, 04:58
Hey, I have been devouring this site for all its useful information. Thank you to everyone, especially Jackson, for your efforts! I am coming to BA at the end of the year for the first time. I am just wondering about the prices. They seem to be all over the place. Is that a reflection of currency movements and inflation? Or am I missing something? The prices in Rosario seem to be so cheap but since this post they may have doubled? Help? And thanks again! A general list of prices and some idea of there linear movements would really help this newbie.

WorldTravel69
02-17-11, 05:47
As
Aqualung said.
Just walk past the Retiro train station to the bus station.

I thought I posted this Link.

A Great River town.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/zh9GG3ur

Trampa
02-17-11, 06:48
Hey, I have been devouring this site for all its useful information. Thank you to everyone, especially Jackson, for your efforts! I am coming to BA at the end of the year for the first time. I am just wondering about the prices. They seem to be all over the place. Is that a reflection of currency movements and inflation? Or am I missing something? The prices in Rosario seem to be so cheap but since this post they may have doubled? Help? And thanks again! A general list of prices and some idea of there linear movements would really help this newbie.Prices in Rosario are roughly 20-30% less then Cf.

I am guessing chica prices are even less

Matt Psyche
02-18-11, 01:20
In the last 6 months, actually US$ got stronger by 25-30% against A peso. This means that the chica and other costs "in terms of $" are supposed to be cheaper now. But it seems to me whenever dollar gets strong, privados raise prices. So two things are possible. First, they watch the exchange rate and raise the price when $ gets strong, because there is no difference for gringos who calculate prices in $ term. Second, inflation raises prices including privado fees, and weakens peso against US$. Maybe both are the cases. I am trying to go to Rosario this March. Hopefully I will find out the prices.

Hey, I have been devouring this site for all its useful information. Thank you to everyone, especially Jackson, for your efforts! I am coming to BA at the end of the year for the first time. I am just wondering about the prices. They seem to be all over the place. Is that a reflection of currency movements and inflation? Or am I missing something? The prices in Rosario seem to be so cheap but since this post they may have doubled? Help? And thanks again! A general list of prices and some idea of there linear movements would really help this newbie.

Matt Psyche
02-18-11, 01:26
Thanks a lot WT and Aqualung! The pics look great. Beautiful architectures!! What is the name of the white building with a lot of colums? I will be in Argentina March 9-18. I will try to visit Rosario. If you are in Buenos Aires in March, I would like to see you.

As

Aqualung said.

Just walk past the Retiro train station to the bus station.

I thought I posted this Link.

A Great River town.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/zh9GG3ur

Trampa
02-18-11, 05:21
In the last 6 months, actually US$ got stronger by 25-30% against A peso. This means that the chica and other costs "in terms of $" are supposed to be cheaper now. But it seems to me whenever dollar gets strong, privados raise prices. So two things are possible. First, they watch the exchange rate and raise the price when $ gets strong, because there is no difference for gringos who calculate prices in $ term. Second, inflation raises prices including privado fees, and weakens peso against US$. Maybe both are the cases. I am trying to go to Rosario this March. Hopefully I will find out the prices.It's called monumento del bandera, or roughly translate monument for the Argentine flag. They also have a huge cermony some day (I think I-day or so) which is actually quite fun and lot's of saluting of the flag

Matt Psyche
02-20-11, 17:56
I would like to stay at a cheap hostel in Rosario. I found hostels at riverside close to the monumento de bandera and in downtown close to Plaza salmiento. Which location is better? Thanks a lot.

It's called monumento del bandera, or roughly translate monument for the Argentine flag. They also have a huge cermony some day (I think I-day or so) which is actually quite fun and lot's of saluting of the flag

Matt Psyche
02-20-11, 23:52
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206810231178282017429.00049cc084863ae0bc07b&z=14

Based on the Great WT69's list, I made a map of privados (and clubs) in Rosario. Thanks a lot, WT!

WorldTravel69
02-21-11, 18:31
I personally liked being near the river. The Monument area is a great spot.

I would like to stay at a cheap hostel in Rosario. I found hostels at riverside close to the monumento de bandera and in downtown close to Plaza salmiento. Which location is better? Thanks a lot.

Matt Psyche
03-13-11, 01:47
Let me start with my conclusion first. Rosario is a good place if you want to eat good river fish and relax. But if you want to visit privados, this is not a right place. There are relatively few privados, among which very few has more than three girls available. When I arrived Rosario in the noon, it was hot, and a hotel guy told me that Rosario is hotter than BA. So I did not bring my jacket when I left the hotel. Soon after I left the hotel, the weather drastically changed, it began rain first, and after the rain very cold, stormy wind hit the town. Everybody, except me, was wearing jackets. It is ironical because I was the only one carrying a jacket for no use in BA and Jackson laughed at me about it.

-Catamarga 1181. Stopped by around 3pm. Five girls. All 3-7s. Mama-san told me that there would be different chicas after 8pm. I said I would come back, and left.

-Mendoza 909. Not in business any more.

-Laprida 1418. After I pushed the buzzer, a lady from intercom told me that all the girls were busy. After I asked when I should come back to see the girls, the lady started a long story which I did not understand. I only trust short, clear answers to my questions. So I left.

-9 Julio 474. After I pushed the buzzer a lady immediately responded, but it took ten minutes for her to open the door. Many privados and other businesses are like that, and they say they do not know why Argentina does not have many foreign investors / corporations moving in. A lady, late 30s or early 40s, took me into a room and told me that only she was available. I left.

-Italia 1485. A lady told me that there were only 3 girls and all of them were busy. When I asked what time I better come back to see the girls, she said she did not know.

-Catamarga 1181. I made a 2nd visit around 9pm. It took 15 minutes for the incompetent, disorganized, and always running around mamasan to open the door after I talked to her on Intercom. 3 girls. I picked a rubia. 8-9, good body, and paid 180 peso for 1h to mama san. The rubia took me to a very dark room where there was a very small light. I could not see anything. I asked her for another room, but she told me that none of the rooms has lights. I told her that I wanted to leave because in this room w / o light there was no any difference among girls, dogs and cats. She laughed and said no problem. She left the room, soon brought 180p and gave it back to me. When I was leaving I asked the rubia if Argentine guys prefer dark rooms, and she said si.

-Club Mitre de Pescado. A diner-like, non-fancy restaurant at the fishing place only for Club Mitre members. North of Parque Espana. Close to the bar, Quillago, there is an elevator for club Mitre at B1. I ate Pacu, very good and juicy river fish for about US $15.

Matt Psyche
03-13-11, 16:14
It is Sunday today, and the town is very slow. Many people are at the riverfront. Lunch at WT69's favorite, Puerto Gaboto, Pellegrini 584. I ate a very good, and big, fish called Surubi. Very nice restaurant. There were about 5 waitresses, but none of them were good looking.

-9 Julio 474. Stopped by around 1pm. A lady different from a lady I met yesterday, late 30s or early 40s, told me that she was the only available girl. I left.

-Italia 1485. Two girls in the late 20s or early 30s. 5-7, fat. I left.

-Catamarga 1181. Pushed the buzzer, but no response. Closed on Sundays?

I will return to BA tomorrow!

Member #3320
03-14-11, 06:50
-Catamarga 1181. I asked her for another room, but she told me that none of the rooms has lights. I told her that I wanted to leave because in this room w / o light there was no any difference among girls, dogs and cats. She laughed and said no problem.

Loved your comment, Matt. BTW, can you suggest something about hotels, local transport as well. Thanks.

Matt Psyche
03-14-11, 15:45
I stayed at a cheap hostel. Majestic hotel looked good, but I wanted to save money. I used taxi a lot. It is not expensive that much.

MacHug
09-26-11, 09:27
I went to Presidente Roca 1289 at around 11:30 pm. 2 fat (young) ladies. 180 p for an hour. I declined.

Tried Las Vegas, but it looks like they no longer are in business.

Marinero
04-02-12, 00:23
I will be going there and to san lorenzo for a few days. From the people who have been there recently told me a lot has changed in the last 6 months, is it true?

Munk1000
04-10-12, 16:40
I will be going there and to san lorenzo for a few days. From the people who have been there recently told me a lot has changed in the last 6 months, is it true?I am going to Rosario, for the next 10 days. So any updates on nice girls to visit

Matt Psyche
05-02-12, 00:11
Last year, I went to Rosario. Thanks to your Rosario List, I had a great time there.

I went to Puerto Gaboto and ate fish.

They are great fish.

Happy birthday, WT69!

HotSun
12-26-13, 00:40
I am planning a trip to Rosario. A friend lives in the area and most of the information here seems old. Any new updates from locals?