PDA

View Full Version : Sante Fe 1707 Apt. 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dickhead
05-02-06, 22:59
Not from me they won't. But yeah, I knew that was the answer. I just think it's a darn shame on a number of different levels. Low self-esteem, waste of money, and what I think a lot of guys want is big natural tits. I know a lot of guys who hate fake tits and only a few who like them.

However I am in mourning for my favorite pair of big juicy natural tits who is marrying some Spanish guy and quitting the business, so maybe that is affecting my thinking. Her tits are a natural 94 cm so I think I will mourn for 94 days.

Sniff. Whimper.

Daddy Rulz
05-03-06, 00:27
Not from me they won't. But yeah, I knew that was the answer. I just think it's a darn shame on a number of different levels. Low self-esteem, waste of money, and what I think a lot of guys want is big natural tits. I know a lot of guys who hate fake tits and only a few who like them.

However I am in mourning for my favorite pair of big juicy natural tits who is marrying some Spanish guy and quitting the business, so maybe that is affecting my thinking. Her tits are a natural 94 cm so I think I will mourn for 94 days.

Sniff. Whimper.Because I go around and tell the ones I didn't select "if you had fake tits I would have taken you" I'll stop doing that.

Mpexy
05-03-06, 01:59
Personally, I prefer natural over augmented breasts as well. But fyi - a really good third-generation implant done by a very skilled surgeon can get eerily close and have many guys thinking some second doubts whether they are "real" or not just by general touch and cupping. It won't ever fool the professional, but it's fairly close.

However, once fourth-generation cohesive gel really hits the streets and makes it out of the trial stage it's in now, honestly even some plastic surgeons are going to be in the guessing game just by general touch.

Dickhead
05-03-06, 02:07
Yes Mpexy but what about the sheer mentality of being so dissatisfied with yourself that you must have yourself ripped open and shoved full of some artificial bullshit? What kind of insane marketing and media bullshit created this syndrome? I find it offensive. Body hair is natural. Don't shave your pussy. Skin is natural. Don't tattoo it. A normal nose has two apertures. Don't poke more holes in it.

That kind of shit. Ya know? Tomorrow I will fuck a nice natural Argentinean chica of indigenous background. No tats, no implants, no piercings, no dye jobs, no nothing and she FINALLY stopped shaving her pussy per my request. I plan to eat it also.

Moore
05-03-06, 02:42
I can't think of anything artificial (tits, food, snow, leather, wood, grass, wave pools, potted plants, phone sex, inflatable dolls) thats better than the real thing. Usually there's no comparison.

El Perro
05-03-06, 10:01
Yes Mpexy but what about the sheer mentality of being so dissatisfied with yourself that you must have yourself ripped open and shoved full of some artificial bullshit? What kind of insane marketing and media bullshit created this syndrome? I find it offensive. Body hair is natural. Don't shave your pussy. Skin is natural. Don't tattoo it. A normal nose has two apertures. Don't poke more holes in it.

That kind of shit. Ya know? Tomorrow I will fuck a nice natural Argentinean chica of indigenous background. No tats, no implants, no piercings, no dye jobs, no nothing and she FINALLY stopped shaving her pussy per my request. I plan to eat it also.I agree with everything here cept the advise about non shaved pussies. I don't want ANYTHING between me and the pussy. I wish I had a "pussy waxing" machine in my place. Any chica with more than a little hair would be placed in said machine and waxed up good before the festivities. "Hmmmmmmm (Homer's voice) shaved pussies, hmmmmmm".

Hunt99
05-03-06, 11:27
They all spring from the same source. Changing reality into something "better" and "more desirable." Women have been doing it for thousands of years. It's hardwired into their brains.

Dickhead
05-03-06, 12:12
But the nice thing about chicas with a lot of indígena in them is that they don't have as much pussy hair. Anyway this one is nicely trimmed and waxed on the edges.

Stowe
05-04-06, 01:16
Hmm, I see an premise to be expanded upon. So based on the premise that everything natural is better.

Don't use deodorant, body odor is natural.

Don't shave, beards are natural.

Don't wash your hair, grease is natural.

While I do not like fake tits, I definitely do not want a super hairy pussy but I do like some hair used as a nice decoration to the golden tunnel.

Suerte,

Stowe

Daddy Rulz
05-04-06, 01:28
Hmm, I see an premise to be expanded upon. So based on the premise that everything natural is better.

Don't use deodorant, body odor is natural.

Don't shave, beards are natural.

Don't wash your hair, grease is natural.

While I do not like fake tits, I definitely do not want a super hairy pussy but I do like some hair used as a nice decoration to the golden tunnel.

Suerte,

Stowe"Golden tunnel?" Stowe your sicker than I thought.

Moore
05-04-06, 02:24
Shit, dirt, and death are natural. I still believe they're better than artificial, antiseptic substitutes.

And I don't see anything unnatural about wiping your ass, bathing occasionally, or throwing a bottle of spoiled milk into the trash.

BTW, a mild level of natural "body odor" is considered attractive by many, even a mating signal.

Timba8
05-18-06, 02:45
Shit, dirt, and death are natural. I still believe they're better than artificial, antiseptic substitutes.

And I don't see anything unnatural about wiping your ass, bathing occasionally, or throwing a bottle of spoiled milk into the trash.

BTW, a mild level of natural "body odor" is considered attractive by many, even a mating signal.Sorry to go off such a profound topic guys, but I went to SF 1707 a couple of nights ago and sampled Florence. Beautiful face, but her chest had the same billowy softness as... Formica, a bowling ball x 2, Dodge Neon 5+ mph bumper.

Lowlight
05-19-06, 12:32
I found an old report from 2004 that says the phone number is 4816-1490. Can anyone confirm that this is the number still or has it changed. If it has changed can someone post it. Thank You.

Oosik
05-19-06, 16:00
I got a card from the madam in September of last year. It listed:

Tel: 4816-1490 / 8926 Cel.: (15) 4028-7804

At least one of the three numbers should be good eight months later.

Oosik

Moore
05-25-06, 03:06
4816-1490 is still the number and 70 pesos is still the half hour price. I was there recently and had a great session with a new chica.

If I were president I would certify SF1707 in The National Register of Historic Places. Plaque on the building and all.

Dancesw/Chicas
05-25-06, 03:30
Moore,

Who did you session with? I just learn that "Celeste" a 19 year old,

Tall, chica is not longer there. Why, why! Haha.

DWC

Judd
05-25-06, 22:01
Went with Slugfest to Santa Fe 1707. We were presented with 2 chicas Sol and Natalia as the rest were occupado. I let Slugfest have first choice (Damn! Since it was his first time in BA. He chose Natalia, a dark curvy chica from Uruguay. I took Sol. Sol is a blonde with a nice ass and a fake rack. I would have chosen the other chica. Session was just okay. Mainly because I'm little under the weather, and still jet lagged from the 19 hour total flight time from Cali to BA. Funny thing, we both were not able to nut. Slugfest arrived today from the states and was jet lagged like myself. 70 p for 1/2 hour wanted 30 for bbbj I declined.

More to follow,

Judd

Slugfest
05-25-06, 22:13
Yeah, Natalia did her very best to make it a happy ending, but I just couldn't come (ha ha) through. Very pretty girl- nice curves, oddly dark for an Uruguaya, I think, but I'm no expert in those matters. She did a bit of acting, but it didn't bother me terribly. Wanted 100 pesos extra for completo, which I declined. Excellent BBBJ (30 pesos extra) but sadly all for nought. Might try her again soon.

Platoche
05-26-06, 14:56
Curious of seeing what these privados are about, I dropped by around 4pm yesterday and was presented with 3 girls. The madam was friendly and very business like.

I chose Jaquie who did a good job but nothing to brag about, 100p for the hour + 50p for the bbbj. We had a nice chat once done, these ladies are helping me inprove my spanish:-)

Overall probably won't return even though it was cheap, I prefer the cleanliness of jackson's apt.

Platoche

Bandy
05-26-06, 15:15
Curious of seeing what these privados are about, I dropped by around 4pm yesterday and was presented with 3 girls. The madam was friendly and very business like.

I chose jaquie who did a good job but nothing to brag about, 100p for the hour + 50p for the bbbj. We had a nice chat once done, these ladies are helping me inprove my spanish:-)

Overall probably won't return even though it was cheap, I prefer the cleanliness of jackson's apt.

PlatocheHi Platoche,

You can take out all these girls without any extra charge. Just give the cab fare to get back to the privado from your apt. That's what I do these days.

Next time offer 30 P extra for BBBJ. All of them will accept it.

Bandy

Platoche
05-26-06, 16:10
Hi Platoche,

You can take out all these girls without any extra charge. Just give the cab fare to get back to the privado from your apt. That's what I do these days.

Next time offer 30 P extra for BBBJ. All of them will accept it.

BandyBandy,

Thanks for the tip, I may do so next time:-)

Slugfest
05-26-06, 18:12
If you're into BBBJ's, give Natalia a whirl. I'm not that big on oral, but she might make me change my mind.

Slugfest
05-30-06, 13:13
Coming home from Madaho's and Shampoo (where the chicas were just out of my price range) and Affaire (probably should've gone back there) I stopped by 1707 at about 2:15 am. There were only 2 chicas, and I chose Wanda, a local girl. She's tall, thin, small titties, long, dark hair - my type.

Due to my previous alcohol consumption, things didn't work out too great. I can't seem to not drink beer when I go out, even if it's shitty Quilmes. Anyway, CBJ was OK, sexo pretty good, especially with her in RCG. No cola available (I'm striking out here horribly) Unfortunately, she had to resort to a hand job for a happy ending, but hell, it was only 70 pesos.

Definitely not GFE - no kissing, and even some ridiculous acting, but not awful.

I'll let Judd tell you about the crazy dude we met at Madaho's earlier in the night.

Judd
06-10-06, 01:22
Out of the 15 sessions I had with various chicas during this trip, these 2 chicas were by far the worst. I did Sol when I took Slugfest to Santa Fe for the first time during the beginning of my trip. She was about as enthusiastic a fuck as [insert witty comment here.] I was not able to nut, thanked her for the shitty session, did not tip her, and left.

Here's what happened with Jackie. It's Saturday afternoon the last full day before I head back to the states. I'm really spent from all the banging I did the previous week, and I had a ball busting session the night before with Paola from Madahos. Normally, I'd take the day off. However, I saw a hottie walk by, there was some movement below, so I say WTF and head over to Santa Fe. The madamn shows me 2 chicas, not impressed. Get up to leave. She tells me to wait there is 2 more girls available. In walks Jackie, a tall almost Syrian looking chica. Not bad. Sol walks in and doesn't even say hi. I read her like, "it's late in the day and I just want to go home."

I tell the Madamn I'll take Jackie, and give her the money. I give her 100p and she leaves to get change. I go into the room and wait. A few minutes go by and Jackie enters the room. Already I can tell this chica's got attitude by this smirk she has on her face. She has the 30p change and says propina for me. I made palms up hand gesture and said why? For what. At this point, I usually talk a little with them as we're undressing. I ask her a question and she motions to her mouth like she's picking a lock. I can't believe it. I'm getting attitude from a 70 pesos @#!#.

The session starts by her looking at her clock and doing some CBJ. After a couple of minutes of this, she points to fuck her doggie like this is some kind of punishment. Great, I love doggie. I start pounding away, but I can barely keep it hard. I tell her to turn over and go missionary. I put it in for a second, before I realize I can't stand looking at this chica. I pull off the jimmy and put my clothes without saying a word. She says something about a small dick. I call her a puta and tell her she should take on a different profession maybe a secretarty. Shortest paid session in all my life.

The madamn came out and said what happened? I didn't have the patience or the Spanish skills to explain what occurred. I just mumbled puta and left.

What I should've done, was taken that 30 pesos, ripped it up, gave it to the chica, and said there's your tip.

Do me favor, if you go to Santa Fe don't get service from Jackie. From what I've heard on the board Sol is hot or cold. Don't waste your time with either of these chicas. If you have good Spanish skills, let the madamn know that those chicas are known to be a terrible providers, and you'd like to give your business to someone else. Or better yet, take your business to one of the 1,000 other apartments in BA like Guemes or Riobamba.

Sorry for the shitty post on what's suppose to be the mecca of apartments in BA.

Judd

JengisKhan
06-10-06, 07:53
I have sessioned with Jackie just once. It was a very interesting session. She was totally fine during our session. Even a little enthusiastic and sweet. After the session she showed her very unusual personality. Very argentine. I once dated a non-pro girl like this. Confrontational, cocky, and even mean spirited. I talked to her for the rest of our hour, not really wanting to bang her after seeing that side of her personality. She told me how much she hates foreigners who come to Argentina to take advantage of the economic situation. She hates her job and she freely admits that. She hates a lot of the customers. But to be honest, I feel a lot of sympathy for her. She lives with a lot of pain, and it shows. It doesn't excuse her behavior, and I wouldn't repeat with her. But she is really hot, if you can get past her personality flaws.

BTW: She explained her theory on the hour session as well. The first time you do it, she helps. The second time she just lays there. Your on your own, as she puts it. I usually do it twice, but with her I didn't even have the slightest desire for some reason.

Moore
06-10-06, 14:04
I wouldn't worry about it Judd. You will encounter a small percentage of bad apples at any place. I had a poor experience with Carolina once (no longer works at 1707) and reported it. She was probably just having a bad day. Think back to all the jobs you've had – have you never ever been a smart ass prick to a customer? We all do it occasionally.

I think I sessioned with Jackie once in the upstairs room and she was a decent shag that time. At the end of the ½ hour I put her in missionary for my cumshots, which she was expecting to land on her stomach. If it makes you feel any better, one of the first "stray" cumshots hit her directly in her left eye which was wide open. The chicas say that can sting pretty bad. When I saw Jackie a few days later she complained that her eye was still sore and inflamed. I said Oh Really and chose another whoare to jam from that day's lineup.

What comes around goes around.

Dickhead
06-10-06, 14:27
Jackie is one of the worst fucks I've ever had, anywhere. "Just Say No" to Jackie and tell the madam why.

BA Luvr
06-10-06, 21:17
I never went into the place, but I just had to make a pilgrimage there based on all the posts about 1707. So here's my contribution: a photo of the building. Maybe someone should create a walking tour of all the popular places.

Slugfest
06-15-06, 00:31
I haven't been posting since I've been reveling Dirk Diggler style in non-pro action. Match.com can sometimes do wonders.

Well, since she's in Cordoba, I walked literally across the street from my place tonight to 1707, intending to try a "new" (unreviewed) girl. As it turned out, of the 6 chicas who came to "saludarme," only one was remotely doable. It looks like the tall blond from Misiones, Candela, has been reviewed here before, way back.

While nothing earthshattering, the session hit the spot. One amusing part was semi-arguing with her over whether completo was going to be an extra 70 or 80 pesos while she was on her back with her legs on my shoulders. I paid 150 total for about 40 minutes with completo.

Oh, and an admission. Early last week on an afternoon visit, fully remembering that Judd warned me about one chica and highly recommended another, I promptly got them mixed up and took Jackie. Yikes. It didn't turn out anywhere as bad as some of your sessions with her, but she was in a hurry and I couldn't nut. Next time I'll take notes.

Stowe
06-15-06, 01:19
That is how these bad chicas are able to continually do business. They rely on us guys thinking with the wrong head and / or being so drunk that we don't remember well. It has happened to me so now I actually write down the chicas I don't want before going to a privado.

Suerte,

Stowe

Slugfest
06-28-06, 04:34
I stopped by 1707 yet again tonight and picked a girl who I don't think has been reviewed here. Her name's Azul, and she's a spinner from Tigre with a fairly dark complexion. Nice, full breasts, long, dark hair and a little bit of a tummy and the good ol' c-section scar. Claims to be a student as well.

For the first time I went with the hour option, hoping for a massage first, which Azul provided graciously (and not half-bad, may I add) CBJ w / too much teeth, but the sex was good in each position. She seemed to enjoy riding me slowly. Didn't try DATY (never do w / apartment girls) some light kissing, and completo not available, although she wasn't 100% convincing about this. Fairly humorous climax on her tummy. I have no idea how, but I managed a load of almost Peter North proportions, prompting a big smile on her part. Maybe it was all the mariscos in Chile over the weekend.

I almost chose the tall blond Paola. Has anyone had any experience with her?

Knuckhead
06-28-06, 11:56
I almost chose the tall blond Paola. Has anyone had any experience with her?Yes indeed I have!

She is a very sensual girl, ONCE you get her out of the privado. I brought her to my apartment a little over a year ago for the first time and had a good GFE session.

When I went back in March I was surprised to see her still there. Although I had sessioned with her only once, she immediately remembered me from over a year ago and gave me the most wonderful kiss. Needless to say I had another decent session with her, again in my mongerpad.

At the risk of being incredibly repetitious, allow me to emphasize again: one of the most underrated and underutilized mongering experiences you can have in Buenos Aires is to bring one of these privado girls to your place.

Moore
06-28-06, 16:06
Fairly humorous climax on her tummy. I have no idea how, but I managed a load of almost Peter North proportions, prompting a big smile on her part. On her tummy? Peter North shots would not be impacting there, unless he was standing on the other side of the room.

Slugfest
06-28-06, 18:06
On her tummy? Peter North shots would not be impacting there, unless he was standing on the other side of the room.Anticipating the impact, I opened the door and scrambled out into the corridor before letting it fly. I'm afraid I'll have to buy them new curtains as well as pay for a way to repair the indentations on poor Azul's abdomen.

Gabipo
06-29-06, 17:32
Hi all,

Got there a couple of nights ago, the place looks a little run-down to me.

Only had paula & azul. Since paula is taller than me I choose azul, which Sugfest comment on.

No kisses, CBJ, no anal. She's 20, one kid, divorced.

As I'm native from here I can say that she's a girl you can enjoy a nice conversation between acts. She said she's starting her studies to became.

A nurse. At least she knows how to take care of one male body part.:)

I actually gave her oral and she surelly enjoyed that, and put also a finger inside her pussy, and after that I fucked her in a couple of positions until.

I cummed soon.

Second round was long and the hour wasn't enough time for me to cum again, but she looked like she was enjoying the ride, in any position available.

She told me that she had a good time, not sure if because of the fuck or.

The conversation:)

Gabipo.

Doubter4444
06-30-06, 19:53
I was leaving the city Wednesday after a brief stay and stopped by 1707 for a simple time before going to the airport. I had a few extra pesos in my pocket, and when asked decided to do a double with Maria and Pamela. Maria has black hair and nice soft breasts with eraser nipples, pamela smaller, tighter and brownish hair / skin. $300 total for the two with bbbj and excellent rim jobs from both. Love looking down on the view, with a show (semi-hearted) of them going down on each other. Great fun and I love looking at two girls getting to it. Maria was not afraid to DFK, and pamela was sopping wet after Maria's servicing. And loved (or acted well enough that I did not care) having her clit rubbed. She was nice and tight. Did Maria first cowgirl and doggie, with pamela giving me a first rate prostate rubbing. A covered finger deep in my ass, pushing me deeper into Maria. Very cool. After the pop, we tried to chat. My spanish is terrible, my the two gave me a nice little massage and after washing up, they went to town again to get me hard. This time it was Pamelas turn and we tried mish and finished with a hard hard pounding doggie. All in all a good time, though the place is so run down.

Slugfest
07-01-06, 15:46
I needed a quickie after being stymied at Divino and Cielo this morning. I headed across the street and was greeted for the first time by the dark-haired madame. Only two girls were available: Bianca, who was a little older, brunette and looked bitchy, but still sort of hot, and Paola, who I was hoping for. Based on Sexplorer's advice, I ordered her to go.

I think she's been reviewed before: tall, blond, soft all over, two kids, 27 years old, very pleasant. Fantastic BBJ, followed by mish, doggie anal, and finishing in an all-out ass plundering with her knees over her head. Good times.

BundaLover
07-22-06, 23:08
Visited my home away from home twice last week. New hostess is pleasant enough. Saw about 6 girls 3 pm lineup. Sol, Pamela, (Barbera has departed) and some new blood. Selected Mariam or Maria pretty 29 yo, straight jet black hair, medium build, pretty oval face, medium tits with large nipples. She is a pro and for those that remember Sol in her day is not far from it. Did inhouse for 100p the hour. Nothing special but good in all catagories. So the next day I decided to do take out with her. The madamn is a pain with the time but agreed 1 hour for 100p as typical. A much better experience at the bat cave. Sips of wine, better bathroom facilities her attitude was great and she got to work. Yup the propina routine up front and I held my ground. 45 mins into it I decided I needed more time so a quick phone call for another 30 mins for 50 p. Well worth it. This girl is no air head, she is a small business owner, has a child and is a homeowner and after you get past her temp. Hard ass display she is very sweet. Guys if you like em at 1707 SF then why not repeat at your place? The 3 am in the morning at the clubs with unknown chicks is not for me anymore.

Wally Foot
08-07-06, 15:14
Right, from the start, before any of you say it, RTFF. I was in the district, I was feeling horny, and I just thought I would pop in for a quick one. My main reason was that two years ago I made my first (and only) visit to this place and found the (second?) best BA girl I have ever had, Celeste. Despite the general grubbiness of the apartment, I thought I would give it another go. But never again. The fee was $100AR for the hour, and there was a choice of three. I settled for Sol because she looked fairly fit - yes, I know she gets a slating from various posters, but I didn't have the facts at my fingertips, did I, and I cannot rememember every post on here.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I ended up in the same room as two years ago, with the same pictures on the wall, and probably the same sheets on the bed and the same tiny towel in the bano. Sol was totally disinterested. She went through the motions, barely responded to my simplistic remarks, and when I had finished, with a lot of help from myself, just sat there. There was at least half an hour left, but I couldn't be bothered with the attitude of indifference, and I just left. I certainly won't be back, I have learned the lesson, and I have no-one to blame but myself.

Needless to say I have no pictures to post.

Lowlight
08-14-06, 13:16
After a bad expierence at Lacroze privado I went with the reliable 1707. The moment I saw Pamela who I have been with a few times I knew I was set. Everyone should try her at least once. She has a beatiful face a nice tight body, nicer size tits. She a two or three Cindy Crawford moles aroung her lips which by the way are DSLips. She has some gorgeous eyes also. I took the 100pesos option and of course paid 20 pesos for the BBBJ which she does so well. Had my usual great time. I had at my place for three hours on Friday. She could work at Madahos and ask for 300 to 400 and hour and get it. I figure three hours for 300 is a GREAT DEAL. She is a hot package hands down. She is MUST have for anyone visiting BS AS.

Geo Eye
08-14-06, 14:01
Hey fellow dog, that is exactly what I do,

Go to a nice place with reasonable rates and spend 3 to 4 hours just banging away. The only thing I do diffrent is spread my manhood around to diffrent ladies, because after all this is the reason.

We do what we do. VARIETY IN WOMEN IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

Good luck

JustGotBack
08-18-06, 23:29
So I went to 1707 for the first time since the boycott. There were about 2 doable girls out of the 5 there. I picked Barbi. She looks familiar, I think she advertises on the escort sites. 26 years old, tallish, blond and pretty. The cost was 100 for an hour. She also wanted a 60 pesos propina for BBBJ. High from what I remember. It used to be 20-25. But it was my first day in town and you know how it goes. You just have to take the edge off as quickly as possible. I call it my first day in town rip off. I gave her 70 propina for BBBJ and she said she would get me change. During the session, everything was great. BBBJ was great, multiple positions was great, tit fuck and then BBBJ for the finish. I surprised her with my double shot load. After the first one went off, she admirably went back in to give a little after climax BBBJ. I then shot off the second one. She backs off and gags and says ¨Wow!¨. After it was done, I got the bum's rush. She went to the bano, came back and asked if I wanted to go to the bano. I said. Yes. A couple of minutes in there she asked me to hurry up. That's the first time that's happenned. When I left I asked about my change. She said it was 70 since it was ¨completa¨. But that's what we negoitated for with the 60. I didn't feel like arguing about 10 pesos but the principal gets to me. Also, I paid for an hour and I was in and out of there in 30 minutes. All in all 170 for an half an hour was a rip off. The expression on her face and her reaction to the second load was priceless. I'll probably see her again before I leave, but I think I'll just stick with the standard CBJ for 100 straight.

The only reason I can think of for the rush out of there was that they started getting a lot of customers. I had to wait a couple of minutes for the coast to clear before she would let me head out the door.

BundaLover
08-20-06, 18:52
That should NOT happen there. You should not have left without correcting them. My suggestions.

1) Speak to the madamn about the change.

2) Request refund for the 1 hr vs 1/2 hour difference.

3) I have never been there when its busy because I always go in the afternoon. So perhaps if its busy just ask for 30 mins?

4) Get your friend for take out next time.

JustGotBack
08-28-06, 00:47
I was in the area and rang the buzzer about 4 times over about 3 hours. No answer.

SanteFe
08-28-06, 04:15
Rang the buzzer on a Sunday afternoon IIRC and no answer, tried again a few minutes later and still no joy.

I was in the area and rang the buzzer about 4 times over about 3 hours. No answer.

Dickhead
08-28-06, 13:54
My notes indicate it is indeed closed on Sundays.

JustGotBack
08-29-06, 02:59
I went to Santa Fe today. Picked Pomelo. Asked for BBBJ. She asked where I wanted to finish. I said her mouth. She said that is 100 pesos propina. I guess I had a surprised look on my face since she immediately changed that to 80 but said no lower. It was a special service. She said if I wanted to finish on her face or breasts it would be 50 pesos. I thought, why not go all the way and gave her the 80. She was as good as her word and not a drop went missing. She even lingered for quite a while to make sure. After she asked me how much Barbi asked for the same. I told her 60. I should have brought that up earlier to try to negoitiate it lower. But I picked the half hour option for 70 so with everything it was 150.

I've never noticed that they changed the sheets after each session. But when I got out of the shower, she was changing the sheets. The room with the bathroom is much nicer than using the shared shower.

Dickhead
08-29-06, 12:52
I think you probably picked Pamela, since pomelo is a grapefruit.

JustGotBack
08-29-06, 17:20
Yes, Pomelo is a fruit and she is just as sweet. I had to say it. Her name is Pomelo. She has business cards and she gave me one. She has an exotic look. She darkish but with blue eyes. They could be contacts.

Dickhead
08-29-06, 19:07
For 80 pesos total you can go to Maipú 359 and any one of the girls there will let you CIM and that price is for an hour. I like 1707 but I don't like paying some indeterminate and ever-changing extra price for this, that, and the other thing.

Why not just negotiate for BBJ and then blow your load without warning? What are they going to do, sue you?

BadMan
08-29-06, 19:45
Why not just negotiate for BBJ and then blow your load without warning? What are they going to do, sue you?I have actually tried that a few times, sometimes they don't seem to mind and sometimes you have to listen to 10 minutes of BS about " why didn't you warn me". And then I have to pretend to apologize and say " because of your superior cocksucking abilities there was no way I could hold back, so you see my dear it's actually YOUR fault" hehe yeah right.

I have never payed for a CIM. In my book, its included in the BBBJ surcharge.

Dickhead
08-29-06, 20:32
I've never paid for either one.

JustGotBack
08-29-06, 20:34
If the girl doesn't say one way or the other, I do just that. But if they explicitly say not to, I don't. I give fair warning. It wouldn't be right to do otherwise. It's an agreement. I would be pissed if a girl promised something and didn't deliver. It is just as wrong to agree to something and not follow through.

Why not just negotiate for BBJ and then blow your load without warning? What are they going to do, sue you?

Dickhead
08-29-06, 23:49
Yes, I agree. If they say, "No acabes en mi boca" then I don't. But if they don't say anything and I do blow in their mouth, and they get pissed, I just say, "What did you think would happen if you kept doing that?" But 30 pesos extra for BBJ at 1707 Santa Fe is similarly bullshit since there is no guarantee how long or how enthusiastic said BBJ will be.

BTW I once asked a hooker if they get told in sex education that it is safer to spit it out than to swallow it and she said yes. And since she only went through seventh grade, they must get told this fairly early. I guess public school sex education is a bit better here than in the US.

Big Bob 7
09-05-06, 12:20
I am still moarning the loss of my Paraguayan favorita on the night shift. I hadn't been around during the day shift in a while so I decided to give them a try yesterday. I went there with Natalia in mind because I was in the mood for a good bbbj. I first came here in February left and then came back. I was shocked at how the little bit of time had ravaged both Bianca and Natalia. They both looked really bad-- like sick. When I first got here Bianca was breaking in the face but her body was still smoking and Natalia was a knockout IMHO. I don't know what they've been up to (besides sucking random cocks for a living) but they need to stop it immediately. Of course Sol is still Sol. Anyway when confronted with the lineup I allowed myself to be blindsided by the glitz and glamour of the new. When I was first greeted by Belen I thought, wow, what a hottie. When I saw Belen going and got a look at her ass I felt the rumble of the pesos in my pocket playing double-dutch with my weiner. So off we go to the little room upstairs and a little voice in my head tells me that I made a mistake. We start to fool around and it becomes the classic sex-prison ***** experience. No besos, mildly functional bbbj, no DATY, no fun. Well, actually I wouldn't say "no fun" at all because I did enjoy pounding her doogie style while looking at that fabulous ass. Really her ass is amazing. Also she was very nice and not an obvious clock watcher (although she was definately out of there in an hour) In all fairness it was below average for Santa Fe and for Argentina in general but would have been average for a hooker experience in the U. S.

Dancesw/Chicas
09-05-06, 14:30
Big Bob,

I agree with you. Someone Bianca's face and Nati's body had suffer.

From just a few months. The difference is very evident.

BTW, the you ever met Analia?

SF is still a good value and Nati's BJ is still one of the best.

DWC

Big Bob 7
09-17-06, 00:21
I got tired of all that great cheap pussy at Maipu 359 and decided to do something different today. Actually I was hanging out at Ateneo yesterday and in the neighborhood so, on a whim, I went up for my first half hour session at this place. I had Natalia in mind but she was busy seperating some other happy monger from his load. I had a choice of 3 girls, all blondes, including Sol which means that I had a choice of 2 girls. I chose the cutie with the nicest greet whose name I think was Augustiana or something close to that. Its not her real name anyway so what difference does it make. She is a cutie, not blazing hot, but nice in the style of the girl next door. She asked me if I wanted to clean up first and I said " sure". Then she comes dragging this big ass jug of water in to the bathroom after me. Apparently the water had been shut off there about 30 minutes before I came and it stayed off for the duration of my stay. Now I don't want to gross anyone out so I will just say that if there is anyplace on Earth that needs running water and a functioning bathroom it is a whorehouse and in retrospect I think that it is pretty out of order that the Madam didn't mention this when I first came in. If I had paid for an hour session like I usually do this would have been a deal breaker but since I was just there for a BJ "segui adelante". If someone has been there since then let us know what the situation is now because my companion told me that they were planning to bring in a larger jug of water to solve the problem and that would not have been the solution that I would have had in mind.

Anyway I cleaned off the best way that I could and proceeded with the session. We start making out and at first she only offered LFK and I had the first pang of regret that perhaps I would be logging in another bullshit experience at this apartment (after my session with Belen) but she loosened up and we went from MFK to DFK in no time. She motioned South and asked if I wanted a BBBJ or a CBJ and I asked for the BBBJ. She asked for 40 pesos extra and I'm sorry to say that I agreed without argument. Sometimes I just want to fuck and don't feel like negotiating but I think that I could have talked her down to 30 and she would have excepted. If I session with her again I'll talk her down for "the greater good". Before getting to work she made me promise not to come in her mouth and I suddenly remembered why I stopped coming to this apartment in the first place. I agreed and she starts sucking and giving me the kind of BJ that I hate the most. One that looks great but doesn't feel like jackshit. I tell her "mas fuerte" and all of the sudden she starts giving me an excellent BBBJ. The difference was so pronounced that I wonder if she knew that she was bullshitting before and me saying something snapped her out of it and actually put her to work. Or could it be that some other guy actually likes that bullshit that she was doing before. In the past when I got bad service from a ***** sometimes I would think that she was inexperienced but this situation really opened my eyes to the importance of stepping up and having the "nuts" to demand the service that you want. Maybe she started out half-assing because I didn't try to negotiate in the beginning and she felt like she could take advantage. Anyway, I was relaxing and enjoying her handywork (or maybe I should say "mouthywork") when all of the sudden she starts pulling away whenever I take a deep breath or make any sounds of pleasure. I tell her, "No te preocupes. No voy a acabar en la boca" and she continues. She starts using her hand and jerking me off while she is sucking then over time she starts sliding her mouth little by little off of my cock until she is actually just giving me a bullshit HJ and licking the tip of my cock. I tell her "La boca, la boca" and she goes back to using more of her mouth. Then I decide that I am about ready to blow my load so I grab the back of her head and start pushing her head down on my cock. I do it faster and faster and harder and harder all the time not sure about how she will react. Then she starts moaning and sucking like a pro. She was really getting into it and just as I was thinking that maybe this apartment wasn't so bad after all I realized that I was about to come so I tell her "Voy a correr" and she pulled her mouth away but as she's jacking me off she starts to lick my balls. I wasn't expecting that attention to the balls and I have to admit that it was a nice touch and I busted a huge satisfying nut.

We relaxed and cuddled together for a while and talked. She turned out to be a really nice girl. She lives about 2 hours away from Buenos Aires and as a result actually lives there in the apartment. She said that she is available 24 hours a day when she is there and goes home some weekends. I would recommend her for an experienced Spanish speaking monger. She definately has a tendency for laziness on the job but if you take charge of the session she will get to work. The knock at the door came and I dressed to leave. She started asking me about what I like to do in town and we started talking about boliches and bars that she likes. Then in a really bizarre moment we wound up dancing salsa a capella for about 5 minutes after the session was over. She's a young girl locked up in an apartment all day with nothing to do but suck cocks so you can do the math. She might be a good candidate for take out but unfortunately there are some girls at Maipu in line before her.

Big Bob 7
09-23-06, 17:45
I want to preface this post by saying that I made a couple of mistakes which led to a bad situation here. As a result I will not be playing the victim or calling for a ban of this place. (I'm smart enough to know that you can't put a ban on pussy anyway. I have been in Buenos Aires since February and when I first arrived I had a pretty good opinion of this place. When I first got here I was disappointed about the apparent lack of young beautiful talent (coming directly from Costa Rica) and when I cane to this privado the first time it was like the answer to all of my prayers. Sure there were some dogs, like everywhere else, but to me this place was an improvement on the limited experience that I had at that time (Excedra and Orleans) I had seen some good prospects at Cocodrilo (which I think has subsequently gone down as well) but the service that I received from girls there was really hit and miss. What I liked about Santa Fe was that for some reason they used to have sort of a customer service quality standard where the girl seemed to be trying to actually do her job properly and get you off.

What I have noticed recently is that this has changed. Out of the past 4 times that I have visited this place I have had 3 bad experiences and 1 decent experience (but not great) This is not counting the most recent horrible experience that I had here. Previously I went to this place numerous times on the day and night shift and the only really bad experience that I ever had was with Bianca and it had more to do with her attitude more than anything. But as bad as it was she still did her job and fucked my brains out. What annoyed me was that in the end she started trying to rush me into cumming and then she pulled the silent treatment after washing up in an attempt to end the session early. She had a bad attitude but I have to admit she still did a good job of getting my rocks off.

I had some less than stellar sessions with Dana but she is just young and really can't fuck that well. Dana is a genuine GFE though and good for takeout if you are not into really having someone fuck your brains out and are in it for the company. Also what I liked about her is that she didn't do anything extra except a really sad BBBJ, and she knew it, so there was no pressure at all from her to upsell her services.

Now things at Santa Fe are really starting to resemble sex-prison. I have had sessions there recently where I really doubted wether are not I was going to get my rocks off at all, including this most recent time, as a result of bad performance from the provider. I went there yesterday during the morning because I was walking down Santa Fe and, after seeing a hot college co-ed type chick in some amazing low-rise jeans, suddenly had a strong desire to have my cock deep inside a girls ass. I went there, again, with the idea of sessioning with Natalia. Wouldn't you know it, after seeing the line up I was presented by everyone on the day shift EXCEPT her. I was so focused on the anal and just wanting a good performance that I almost picked Bianca because I know she gives good ass even with her other problems. I didn't pick her because she has SERIOUSLY deteriorated in recent months and she really looks like a monster and that is no exageration. Her face is terrible. Actually, fellow mongers, you will probably have a hard time believing this but Sol is one of the hottest girls on the day shift at Santa Fe right now (although frequently singled out on numerous boards as being a less than average provider)

I decided to take a chance on the one girl I had never sessioned with, Barbi. To be honest I chose her because to me she has the look of a faded beauty. I thought that, in her, I might find the right mixture of experience, confidence, and humility (courtesy of the ravages of father time) that makes for a good anal provider. The mistake that I made was choosing her for the hour. As a rule I usually choose the half hour option and upgrade in the middle if things are going well with a new girl but I didn't want to have to interrumpt the flow of the session by asking for more time and paying in the middle. I hate renegotiating when my mind is really on fucking.

Anyway we go to the room and get started and right away she doesn't want to kiss. She starts kissing me like my grandmother or something. This is something new at Santa Fe because when I first started coming here all of the girls would at least MFK. Then I notice that she put this lotion all over her body and she is all slimy. I also got a good look at her tits which are sagging and about 5 years from looking like a couple of country flapjacks. Anyway she does the standard Santa Fe bullshit routine of pausing before the BJ so that she can try to upsell me on a BBBJ. She says that she will do the BBBJ for a tip and I say fine. Mistake number 2 was that I didn't ask how much for the BBBJ but I had been there so much that I figured it would be between 30 and 40 pesos. Fine so now she starts giving me the standard bullshit barely licking your cock can't feel a damn thing Santa Fe BBBJ. I let her get away with it for a while because I figure that maybe it will build up to something. When it doesn't I tell her to do it harder. The long and short of it is that this chick can't blow. Not even with instructions and a manual.

Fine, I tell myself, on to the pussy for a minute and then the ass. We start in doggie and I discovered that she's pretty good at it considering that all she has to do is lay on her belly and spread her fucking legs. This was the highlight of the session and it was really great as long as I didn't focus on her thin but, somehow, still flabby ass and convinced myself that I was fucking some other hot chick. This is a testiment to how lame a fuck this girl is because I don't think that I have ever had to use my imagination to stay interested in fucking even a non-pro the first time I'm sleeping with her. That doesn't usually happen with me until like months into a relationship when the newness of the pussy is wearing off. Then we go into missionary for a bit and I'm ready for the ass. Now I asked the madam if she does "completo" and she told me yes before I agreed to the session so I'm thinking that it is going to be smooth sailing.

I put a finger in and she announce that another tip is in order. "Fine", I say, "How much". Before I continue I have to say that I hate negotiating like this with my dick in a bitches pussy but it is really my own fault for not getting all of this together beforehand. She counters with, "How much do you think it should be" or some bullshit like that. So I say,"what 60 pesos" thinking 60 pesos altogether 30 for the BBBJ and 30 for the culo. The most that I have ever paid for this was the one time I fucked Bianca in February when she asked for an equally ridiculous 100 pesos for BJ and culo (I made the newbie mistake of telling her that I was from the States and new to Buenos Aires) and I talked her down to 70. I have been living in the ass of that Blond Paraguayan on the nightshift (I think her name is Julia) and she doesn't even charge a tip. She accepts whatever I give her. Her face is not all that but her body is 10 times better than Barbi's. She makes a motion like forget about it and motions to keep fucking her pussy. Then she pulls this shit like her ass is so precious that she is not even going to tell me how much it costs because I can't afford it. I can't believe this shit. Did I just get teleported back to the U. S. Somehow? I'm like, "how much". She persists saying "no importa". She finally counters with 100 PESOS for the ass alone and 40PESOS for that bullshit that she was trying to pass off as a BBBJ.

I start laughing out loud with her looking up at me while my dick is still in her pussy. I tell her how many times I've been there and what the other girls charge and she insists on that ridiculous price so I get pissed off and just start banging her as hard as I possibly can. She has this look of pain on her face and I start sweating profusely from all of the work I'm putting into pounding her. I realize that I can pop this way fueled by anger and agression but not by arousal but I suddenly woke up to the fact that I came here for some ass and that I'm not getting any. Suddenly I realize that I don't even want to see this ***** and I'm not going to waste this load on her. I realized right then that I'd rather shoot this off at Maipu 359 where I would be fucked properly.

I have never done this before but I got off of her without cumming and started putting my clothes on. I tell her to get the madam and let her know that I just want 30 minutes and she can give me my money back. She starts saying that it has been 40 minutes already which is bullshit because I always pay attention to what time it is when I walk in the door and it had been 30 minutes to the second. So I argue with the madam and she refuses to refund the money so I just left. I was so pissed off that I made it all the way to Maipu before I realized that I had my shirt on inside out. The story on that later in the Maipu thread. The moral of this story is that this place is going the way of Black in the sense that these chicks want to get paid exorbitant prices for really lame service. Here at Santa Fe there is the added problem that these chicks are not hot enough to demand that money based on your standard "lifeless corpse" chica performance. I am sad to say that I will not be returning here and I hope that these changes that I have seen are a reflection of only this privado and not of a direction that the chica scene in general is taking here in Buenos Aires.

==========================================

Hi Big Bob 7,

This place doesn't give a flying fuck about it's customers.

Thanks,

Jackson

StrayLight
09-23-06, 23:31
Great reports, Big Bob. Really great. Sorry to hear about your bad times, but thanks for taking the time to write them up.

SL

Dickhead
09-24-06, 00:39
Santa Fe 1707 = 100 + no BBJ unless "tip" + no CIM + no anal unless "tip" + unhappy campers working there and jealousy bullshit + endless whining for tips + telling you to go wait in the fucking staircase for Christ's fucking sake + madam is a kunt

OR

Maipú 359 = 80 (or 75, or 70, or ?) + BBJTCIM guaranteed or all over their face or all over their tits or whatever + anal for you sick fucks who are into that + happy campers who share and are largely bisexual - okay no water today. + never heard the word "tip" here and don't know what it means anyway + want to fuck the madam.

I guess you can do the math.

JengisKhan
09-24-06, 01:44
I agree that Maipu is better than Santa Fe 1707 in every regard, but I tip every time I go to Maipu 359. Not because I think it influences their performance, but because I actually like the girls.

Dickhead
09-24-06, 02:01
I like the women too but tipping is a stupid American concept and just makes you look like (and actually be) a chump down here. Tipping sucks, okay? Set a price and live with it.

So if anyone can explain to me the concept of how the price is stated as X but really "should" be (x + some arbitrary and stupid additional percentage) = Y, then how was the price X to begin with??? then I will understand tipping and until and unless that happens, what the fuck is the point of having some stated price when you are really expected to pay some other, higher price? And, to answer my own question, you are not supposed to pay some other higher price here in Latin America, and to do so is very similar to shitting in your hat before you put it on your head.

So to summarize: If you pay the quoted, local price and treat them well, they will respect you. If you pay some idiotic gringo price, they will not respect you. If you obtain the local price, and then proceed to tip them, without receiving anything special, they will mark you as someone to be taken advantage of. And yes, JengisKhan, they have marked (at 359) you as someone to be taken advantage of, and have explained to me how you pay for an hour and get 35 or 40 minutes because you love them so much. That is fine if it works for you.

JengisKhan
09-24-06, 02:40
Dickhead,

I think you are a cheap bastard. My salary in relation to their salary allows me to comfortably give them a small tip without affecting my lifestyle whatsoever. These tips amount to a significant portion of their income, and I do it because I choose to, not because I want them to like me. I've known these girls for a long time, and have no false conceptions of what kind of relationship we have. I reject the concept that giving these girls a small tip because it gives me a small bit of happiness, and hopefully brightens their day a little bit, makes me a tool.

As far as your personal attack saying that these girls are thinking that I'm a mark or whatever. Thats just ridiculous. I have never been shorted for time, or anything like that. You can justify being chincey with girls anyway you want, but your idea that by not tipping them, they somehow respect you more, is laughable. Hey, maybe if you stiffed them altogether, they would fall in love with you.

Tip if you want to, don't if you don't, but please stay off your high horse because it just makes you look stupid.

Lexton
09-24-06, 15:28
Tipping is a disease that Americans insist on spreading. It ALWAYS becomes extortionary as it progresses, until you have waitresses, taxi drivers, and others INSULTING and BERATING YOU for not giving a big enough tip. Extorting tips is psycological warfare. And this is how it starts. The description of 1707 is only the middle stage.

Tipping clearly tells the woman that you were not charged enough. Giving the tip is very condescending in this situation, and will be seen as such. Contrast this behavior with that of a local who really wants the full hour or cola but hasn't been able to save up enough, so he goes without. Do you think he will tip? He has been charged enough.

Where will you go when Maipú 359 is also destroyed like 1707 so that you can feel important and rich? To the next apartment further out? If you want to tip, go to 1707 where it will be expected and not that much further damage will be done. But if it is expected, it doesn't feel very good, does it? It doesn't make one feel like a benevolent overlord, does it?

Here's how to make it feel good in 1707. Go and give them a really BIG tip. They will love you. They will remember you and talk about you fondly. And if you give them a really obscene amount of money, they might give you good service, too. REAL benevolent overlords have enough money to really matter.

If you really want to make a difference in someones life, how much do you give the crippled people on the street? They will REALLY appreciate it, and need it far more. They don't have pricing power. Remember, those women in those apartments are probably making more than most professionals, who only make about $ar70-80/ DAY.

Dickhead, you have GOT to stop trying to send these guys to places that haven't been destroyed. If you don't you will soon have no place to go. You are telling everybody: "Don't go to 1707, the tourists destroyed it. Go now to Maipu 359 and destroy that. Hopefully by then we will have found another place."

Hunt99
09-24-06, 16:25
Tipping is a disease that Americans insist on spreading. No, it's not.

Tipping is customary, and even more expected, in many cultures other than American. One country where I've experienced this in many circumstances is Hungary. There are many others.

Let's not try to display our oh-so-sophisticated world view by propagating a flat lie like this one about tipping. It only makes one look like a cheap yokel making excuses for being a tightwad.

As for Santa Fe 1707, this place was always a dump. I was always impressed by the light bulb hanging from the ceiling by a single electric wire. Got good service the last time I was there, but that was a long time ago and I've not had a hankering to return.

JengisKhan
09-24-06, 17:45
Tipping is a disease that Americans insist on spreading. It ALWAYS becomes extortionary as it progresses, until you have waitresses, taxi drivers, and others INSULTING and BERATING YOU for not giving a big enough tip. Extorting tips is psycological warfare. And this is how it starts. The description of 1707 is only the middle stage.

Tipping clearly tells the woman that you were not charged enough. Giving the tip is very condescending in this situation, and will be seen as such. Contrast this behavior with that of a local who really wants the full hour or cola but hasn't been able to save up enough, so he goes without. Do you think he will tip? He has been charged enough.

Where will you go when Maipú 359 is also destroyed like 1707 so that you can feel important and rich? To the next apartment further out? If you want to tip, go to 1707 where it will be expected and not that much further damage will be done. But if it is expected, it doesn't feel very good, does it? It doesn't make one feel like a benevolent overlord, does it?

Here's how to make it feel good in 1707. Go and give them a really BIG tip. They will love you. They will remember you and talk about you fondly. And if you give them a really obscene amount of money, they might give you good service, too. REAL benevolent overlords have enough money to really matter.

If you really want to make a difference in someones life, how much do you give the crippled people on the street? They will REALLY appreciate it, and need it far more. They don't have pricing power. Remember, those women in those apartments are probably making more than most professionals, who only make about $ar70-80/ DAY.

Dickhead, you have GOT to stop trying to send these guys to places that haven't been destroyed. If you don't you will soon have no place to go. You are telling everybody: "Don't go to 1707, the tourists destroyed it. Go now to Maipu 359 and destroy that. Hopefully by then we will have found another place."First of all, I don't care if you can't tip because you can't afford it, or because you don't want to for whatever reason. That's fine, its your choice. Just like its my choice to give a tip when I feel like it.

I've worked for tips before and was always happy to receive one. I thought people who tipped well were more were generous, and gave them a little extra effort if I could. Like there was a woman that I delivered pizzas to that used to give me $5 a pie when she ordered food for her kids, and so I would make sure her food got there as fast as I could. Its not to say that I didn't treat my other customers well, but when you work a 8 hour shift, not everyone gets 110%.

My basic point is don't berate me for tipping just because you don't want to, its my right, and frankly I don't give a shit what you think. What I give to people on the street is less because I don't really know them, and have no relationship to them. It's usually just the change in my pocket.

Second of all, how can I be ruining the Maipu joint when 85% of their customers are Argentine and many of them don't tip. And how can I be ruining it for Dickhead when he's only been going there for the last month? Albeit everyday for the last month. But I've been going there since last year, and its still just as good as ever.

Big Bob 7
09-24-06, 17:49
Dickhead,

You have GOT to stop trying to send these guys to places that haven't been destroyed. If you don't you will soon have no place to go. You are telling everybody: "Don't go to 1707, the tourists destroyed it. Go now to Maipu 359 and destroy that. Hopefully by then we will have found another place."[/QUOTE]This is a real dillema because when I find a great thing I usually want to share it so that others can experience something great too. The problem is that we come from countries where the women are so fucked up and the men are bending over backwards like assholes to kiss there asses. I can only imagine what would happen to someone who came to Buenos Aires without reading the forum and was happy to go to some bullshit stripclub in the U. S. where some stripper with too much make-up, fake titties, and a bad attitude is asking for $300US to go in the back room and roll around on him naked while he has his clothes on. They come here and really get fucked and, like the princess kissing the frog, instead of turning into a prince they turn into a fucking ATM. The problem also is that a lot of guys are more into being "the man" than into getting fucked. I want to give all men like this some good advice. GO TO COSTA RICA. The whole system at the DelRay is designed for you to go spend way too much money for a hot girl to treat you like you are "the man" in front of other people but not fuck you. I am down to one apartment where I know, guaranteed, that I can get my rocks off and that fucking sucks. I really have to consider what Lexton is saying because I can remember when the girls at Santa Fe 1707 used to try to fuck you. What the fuck happened there?

StrayLight
09-24-06, 17:54
Tipping is a disease that Americans insist on spreading.
No, it's not.I agree with Hunt (and JengisKhan)

I have a property manager who is constatly telling who and what to tip down here. This woman is loathe to tip waiters and taxi drivers (which I tend to do since I was both a waiter and a taxi driver in college) but she has me tipping my portero...the guys who installed my Internet connection...and all sorts of other people I would never have dreamed of tipping. Not much, mind you, but if there seems to be a remote chance in hell that I will be dealing with people a second time, or on a regular basis, she has me tipping them.

Regarding the chicas, if one gives me exceptional service and I think I am going to be seeing her again, I tip. Not much, but enough to help them remember me. Pure and simple.

SL

Big Bob 7
09-24-06, 18:00
And one more thing. TIPPING DOES NOT GET YOU BETTER SERVICE IN ARGENTINA. Especially with whores. Please grasp the concept. This is not a tipping culture. Tipping someone here makes it look like you are a person who likes to give away money for kicks. In other words you are a "boludo". A fucking idiot. Do the tipping Pepsi challenge at the local joint of your choice if you don't believe me. It's not going to make you a VIP. It's going to make you the person in the joint with a bill that is 25% more than everyone elses.

JengisKhan
09-24-06, 18:29
And one more thing. TIPPING DOES NOT GET YOU BETTER SERVICE IN ARGENTINA. Especially with whores. Please grasp the concept. This is not a tipping culture. Tipping someone here makes it look like you are a person who likes to give away money for kicks. In other words you are a "boludo". A fucking idiot. Do the tipping Pepsi challenge at the local joint of your choice if you don't believe me. It's not going to make you a VIP. It's going to make you the person in the joint with a bill that is 25% more than everyone elses.Thats funny that you say that, because I know for a fact that tipping does get you better service here, at least in some cases. My food delivery person (a really friendly and hard working young guy from Peru) who I give one or two pesos to every time (it doesnt take much! Has gone the extra mile for me on certain occasions when it was neccessary and has explained to me how he brings my orders first when he has more than one order, even when it means he has to go back to the restaurant an extra time, or he has to go on a longer route to finish his deliveries. I never have to wait more than 15-20 minutes for my food, and if they get my order wrong he goes back and fixes it for me right away.

But thats not why I do it. I do it because I want to. I'm happy to give him a little extra cash, which I know for a fact he definitely appreciates.

You don't get the same kind of appreciation at a restaurant in most cases, because here in Argentina they split all tips amoung the waitstaff. This is, in my opinion a bad system, for both the customer and the staff.

Capt Dave
09-24-06, 18:53
and frankly I don't give a shit what you think. I think that's a stupid thing to say on a board where you are hoping to get and share information and advice from others.

It also, frankly, makes me not give a shit about anything you think.

My mother used to say "If you can't be intelligent, you can at least be polite!"

Best Regards,

David

Stowe
09-24-06, 21:53
People (like JengisKhan) who don't give a shit if they fuck things up for other like nor care about their opinions rely on the reports of the regulars living in Buenos Aires (as I do)

Unfortunately, this kind of shit is more than likely to keep those living in Buenos Aires from posting new info regarding the sex scene there.

I can see this forum deteriorating greatly over the next year or so because the regulars will refuse to post anything or anyone they like.

This would be detrimental to me but I would not blame the regulars a bit for ceasing to post on new chicas, clubs and / or apartments.

Suerte.

Stowe.

P. S. Tipping in restaurants, etc is one thing, tipping the chicas is another. At the most give them a little gift like chocolate or a small cream-but not cash! Prices will go up since a tip indicates the price paid was too low.

JengisKhan
09-24-06, 22:34
People (like JengisKhan) who don't give a shit if they fuck things up for other like nor care about their opinions rely on the reports of the regulars living in Buenos Aires (as I do)

Unfortunately, this kind of shit is more than likely to keep those living in Buenos Aires from posting new info regarding the sex scene there.

I can see this forum deteriorating greatly over the next year or so because the regulars will refuse to post anything or anyone they like.

This would be detrimental to me but I would not blame the regulars a bit for ceasing to post on new chicas, clubs and / or apartments.

Suerte.

Stowe.

P. S. Tipping in restaurants, etc is one thing, tipping the chicas is another. At the most give them a little gift like chocolate or a small cream-but not cash! Prices will go up since a tip indicates the price paid was too low.I live here, and have for over a year now. Maybe when I said I didn't give a shit, it didn't come out exactly right. My point about not giving a shit, what yall think was directed at those who assumed my motivations for tipping were that I've somehow fallen in love with girls that I visit or some other stupid bullshit like that. I don't care if yall never tip, I really don't, but don't tell me I can't if I want to. In fact, don't tell me I can't do whatever the fuck I want with my money. I earned it, and I'm gonna spend it the way that makes me happy. Don't tell me I can't fuck a US$300 a night hooker if I feel like it, and tip her a weekend in the Virgin Islands. And certainly don't tell me I can't tip these hard working girls at privados the equivalent of the change that is in the ashtray of my car back home.

Amended quote: If you have a problem with me giving a few pesos to a girl who works in the privado, its really none of your business. And when you say xyz about why you think I do it, I really couldn't give a rat's ass. Better?

Lexton
09-25-06, 15:16
First, on tipping and all sorts of overpaying tactics:

Thats funny that you say that, because I know for a fact that tipping does get you better service here, at least in some cases. My food delivery person (a really friendly and hard working young guy from Peru) who I give one or two pesos to every time (it doesnt take much! Has gone the extra mile for me on certain occasions when it was neccessary and has explained to me how he brings my orders first when he has more than one order, even when it means he has to go back to the restaurant an extra time, or he has to go on a longer route to finish his deliveries. I never have to wait more than 15-20 minutes for my food, and if they get my order wrong he goes back and fixes it for me right away.

But thats not why I do it. I do it because I want to. I'm happy to give him a little extra cash, which I know for a fact he definitely appreciates.

You don't get the same kind of appreciation at a restaurant in most cases, because here in Argentina they split all tips amoung the waitstaff. This is, in my opinion a bad system, for both the customer and the staff.The problem with this is the same with all: It can be seen from the above that it only works when your tip or payment is EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH, and then only at the expense of the service to others. If the others begin tipping in retaliation, to improve THEIR service, then you will no longer receive exceptional service, or they will not receive exceptional service. No other options are possible. The delivery boy physically and mentally cannot give exceptional service at this level to everyone. However, he will begin to downgrade service to those who do NOT TIP, to the point of a NY taxi driver. Thus, a new price point is established, and the cycle continues.

Secondly, tipping is grossly unfair and extortionary, so the argument of helping people does not work well. Why does one tip the bartender in a pub, but not the bartender at McDonalds or the kiosk, who works harder for less? Why does one tip the waiter but not the dishwasher, who works harder? Or the toilet attendant, but not the person who cleans the floors? I assume that the toilet attendant at Black must PAY for his position in some way, because of its value. Tipping is perpetrated in situations where it can be JUSTIFIED and EXTORTED in any way whatsover, just to extract more money from customers.

Joe, you admit that when the tips are shared, one does not receive better service. But that is certainly more equitable, particularly with employees who do not have direct client contact, like the cleaning people. So you accept the idea that tipping eventually creates a new price structure without better service. Further proof of this is the escalation of restaurant tips during MY memory from 10% to 15% , 20% , and now pushing 25% in the guides.

Second, on the idea of doing what one likes:

This is, in a sense, a fair argument. Every time this subject is discussed, the people defending their position essentially say: "It's my right to do what I want with my money". So it is, in a way. But these people who insist on using their money to my detriment must understand something:

If you insist on doing this, it is in MY best interest to help you spend your money as fast as possible on arrival, receive as little value as possible for it, and have the least contact with the local population in the process. Do you think it is fair for me to act in MY best interest, then? For me, the ideal big money tourist is then one who comes and goes to the casino, and loses their money there and goes home. They help everybody, and don't hurt me.

So in that sense, I am beginning to change my attitude toward the tourist exploiters on this forum and elsewhere. Perhaps they are rendering me a valuable service? Why then, should I go out of my way to expose them? And this is an idea that others have alluded to.

The highest ideal of this forum is the idea of education for the unaware. But that education has to include more than just a "Tip Sheet". If it doesn't, the "Tip Sheet" quickly becomes "Sucker Traps" due to basic economics. That education has to include education on the economy and culture. Most of all, I resent all of the attempts to deny the need for that education and belittle it. In some way, we HAVE TO RESPOND to this threat.

Big Bob 7
09-25-06, 17:32
I can tell from the response that you received from JengisKhan what the real problem is. I now realize that having great places get burned by blockhead tourist big spenders is almost inevitable. I think that I have been in Buenos Aires for just the right amount of time to see both sides of this problem. On the one hand you have me, the guy who is living here, and planning to stay for a while. I'm not on vacation and my priority is to find the providers that perform the services that I enjoy cheaply and dependably. For me the expense of doing this is a recurring bill. For me it is a lot like paying the electric bill or my gas bill. If I turned around one day and my gas bill was suddenly $20 bucks more than it used to be I would be pissed off and call the gas company and make them explain to me why the same service suddenly costs more. HOW MUCH MONEY I MADE OR HAD IN THE BANK WOULD BE TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. When I find some pussy for 80 pesos I am obviously happy about it but I don't say anymore, "Wow, I would have to pay 12 times as much for this same pussy in America." I don't feel guilty about that because this is NOT America. This is Argentina. I don't even say to myself that I'm paying $27USD for pussy because that is irrelevant if you live here. You are paying 80 pesos.

Then you have the other scenario, let's call him Yahoo tourist. It may seem like I'm bashing him by really I'm not because I have been a lot like this idiot myself in the past. He's on vacation and he's so glad to be away from his bullshit job and his bullshit girl that this place and the freedom that he is experiencing is like a paradise. So what does he do. He decides that he's going to totally give himself over to this paradise type fantasy and treat himself to the time of his life. So he goes to Black sees some blazing girl who comes up to him with an attitude and asks for $300USD. He says, "Gee what the hell, I'm on vacation and in the U. S. This experience would cost X so even though I know it's too much I will treat myself. I don't want to negotiate because I have the money and don't mind spending it in the name of fun" Then he fucks her and it is a bullshit fuck where the chick lays there waiting for it to be over, does everything covered, treats you and your body like you are radioactive waste, gets up right after and says that she has to leave. And Yahoo tourist says to himself, "Wow, What a looker. Now I've got a great story to tell my friends at home."

Then heaven forbid he meets a local monger or reads the forum. He goes to a joint that is a mere fraction of what he pays the Black hooker and the service is immeasurably better. He says to himself, "Wow, this place is so great. This is the experience that I have been looking for and if I had been in Black I would have paid $300USD but since I only paid X and I had the time of my life I want to reward the provider by passing on a signifigant gift." In doing this it is almost as if he wants to share the happiness that he is feeling (from being in a special place and getting to do all of these things that he doesn't usually get to do in his regular life) by giving the money. Also he knows that the provider needs the money probably a lot more than he does and maybe deep down he feels a little bit guilty about using her for his own pleasure. So he pays her extra and at the same time that he does it he turns the monger who gave him the valuable advice into a second class customer.

It's very ironic that this happens because the very reason that the local monger gave him the advice in the first place is because the monger probably had some bad experiences and wanted the tourist to benefit from his experience and not be taken advantage of. I was reading another forum recently and I read a trip report by a monger who came to Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo and completely missed the scene here. He was here for 4 days and managed to find every jick-jack clip joint in the Microcentro and didn't have a decent lay in his entire trip. His conclusion was that Buenos Aires sucks as a monger destination. I felt the same way the first couple of weeks that I was here because I didn't know about the forum and had some horrible experiences. When you look at the reason why the experienced monger gives the information and also why the tourist monger wants to give the extra money to the girls you can see that the motivations for doing these things are actually almost admirable. The sad thing is that, over time, these actions destroy the scene.

Unfortunately there are some very ugly truths behind the realities of these situations that both mongers don't want to see. The first is that the tourist monger doesn't want to admit to himself that he is on vacation and the hooker is not. There is nothing that you can give a woman that will make her be happy about having a stranger's cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass for an hour. You are happy because you are on vacation. She is not happy because she is at work. No amount of money that you give her will change this fact. She is feeling, at best, like you felt when you were at your job looking at an inbox with papers piled up to the ceiling but you may be doing a job that you love or that at least that you don't mind doing. That would be the best case scenario for her. She probably hates her job and has financial responsibilities and obligations in addition to family situations related to her upbringing that got her involved with this kind of work and you are using her for your pleasure. If you can't accept this DON'T MONGER. Nobody says that you have to monger there are plenty of other things for you to do in Buenos Aires and you will have a great time. But don't become the typical 1st world hypocrite who is going to help the homeless, help the battered women, help the Argentine economy, and all the while he's pumping gallons of jizz into every local hole that he can find and living a lifestyle that is entirely supported by these economically depressed conditions. In a nutshell, you are here because things are going badly here. Deal with the reality of that. Once you destroy the scene by either trying to be a bigshot or by trying to be a bleeding heart liberal crusader you will not be coming back because this place will be as fucked up as it is at home.

Then there's the reality that the local monger doesn't want to accept. That is that the people that he's helping really don't give a fuck about him and don't respect, at all, the help that they are receiving. How their actions will effect the future is irrelevant to the tourist monger because in the future he will be back at home and will have the memory of this great time that he had here. Buenos Aires for him is like Disneyland. It is not a real place with its own culture and traditions. It's as if the place doesn't exist if he is not here. It's a fantasy shangri-la where all the women want to fuck him and the dollar is actually worth something. The great irony is that he is going to go home to his bullshit life with the memory of how it was when he came and as the routine of his real life starts to get to him he will keep bringing back the memories and maybe even idealize them. In time he may decide to come back and he will see that the place that he visited really doesn't exist anymore because of his actions.

When I first started using the forum I would see posts with members trying to actually stop people from coming here. Sometimes they would give them really bad info on purpose or recommend the services of a fellow expat whose services were extremely overpriced and I thought the worst about these people. But imagine how you would feel if you fell in love with a place to the point of breaking the ties with your country of origin rearranging you life to travel to this place. You struggle to learn the language and the customs and then people from you own country, who you were trying to help, come and destroy everything that you loved about it. And after doing it. After taking your advice. After using your experiences to avoid bad situations they say, "Look bub, I don't give a fuck. I'm on vacation and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with my money."

=============================================

Big Bob 7,

Well said, but let me add a couple of points.

1. Black is a isolated island, and whatever tourist monger pays in Black has little or no effect on those of us who live here. That's why I generally encourage the "high rollers" to spend their time there.

2. Given the reality of the Internet information age wherein we can't keep BA a secret, the next best thing we can do is educate tourist monger in the hope of minimizing his detrimental impact on the local scene that we all enjoy. This is an important function of this website.

Thanks,

Jackson

Monger514
09-25-06, 17:57
Very insightful comments, Big Bob 7.

JengisKhan
09-25-06, 19:10
I respect yalls opinions, ok? I understand where you are coming from. I guess I'm just put off by this condescending attitute I keep getting, people saying this or that about me being a stupid tourist. Get this through your head. I live here. I'm getting my DNI, I own an apartment here. I have a job here. I've been going to the Maipu joint longer than most of yall. The first guy who turned me on to the place always gave a small tip as well, or so he said.

Even at the Maipu place, which is highly popularized by this forum, 85% of their customers are Argentines, and some of them do tip, believe it or not. The girls keep their tips, 100% of it, so it shouldn't affect the prices charged by an apartment. Inflation in this country is very high, prices are going up. You can't blame my tips for that. You see it everywhere.

I'm from a culture that is very big into giving monetary gifts. Even when I was very little I remember that my family used to give the gardner, the cleaning lady, the pool guy, etc. Cash around Christmas time. Our next door neighbors gave them a tin of cookies, and I remember thinking if I were them I'd rather have the cash. And these girls, like you said, are there for the money, not for chocolates, or hand cream, or a back massage, or some supposedly romantic gift like that. Some have advocated these things as preferred gifts, and yet called me the one who is supposedly enamored with these women. If you give them cash (because you want to do something nice for them) believe me, it hits them in the right spot every time. But its not your obligation, and I never said that. Another thing that I do, is to invite the girls from Maipu over to my apartment after they finish work (at 9pm) That way, I don't have to go to that smelly apartment, and they get to keep the whole amount, which gives them an extra 40 or 50 pesos. Its better for both of us that way.

In general, its the principal. I try to take care of my people, and they take care of me. I'm quoting someone on the forum when I say that TIPS = To Insure Proper Service. Sorry if that somehow negatively affects you, but I don't see how it should.

Lexton worries that I will ruin the service for the rest of yall by doing that, but if you believe Dickhead than, you have nothing to worry about. He claims that by me tipping in this country, I become a mark, to be taken advantage of, and though of as an idiot. In that case yall can have the last laugh as I reap my own cultural stupidity.

============================================

JoeNasty,

I'm glad you cleared that up, because I was reading the other comments and wondering if the posters were aware that you live here and that you also speak fluent Spanish.

Thanks,

Jackson

Geo Eye
09-25-06, 19:11
Guys. Guys why are we arguing about something like this. We are all in it for the same things to fuck as many women as possible (at least I know I am) if one guy want ot give a bigger tip than the other fine, just keep it were it is still under $50 us to fuck A SEMI PLAYBOY MODEL.

My point is can we just keep it were this is still the best place to fuck whores for the price.

Please let share our experiance about which of the women is a good fuck and which is not, that is what is all about.

Later fellow dogs

Robert Dean
09-27-06, 20:32
Just let me interrupt your sterile discussion to tell you that there's an interesting girl at 1707, Paola. Very professional, excellent service, nice person and one of the best BJs in the business. If you don't mind tatoos, a couple of piercings and a strong wish to ask questions about yourself (that you'll not answer straight, anyways)

I was there a few days ago. There's new girls, all of them doable. Prices are still the same which is good, although they seem to have cut the drink - or forgotten to offer me one.

After the Larrea "problem" that one of our members experienced upon leaving the place, I don't think I'll go back there (bye sweet Micaela. So 1707 is an alternative probably free of this kind of harrassment, as there's other businesses in the building and no one will know where you're coming out from.

Big Bob 7
09-27-06, 20:48
IMHO they have also cut out the service at this privado. You can check out my post which chronicles my experiences here over a period of time. With respect to what seemed to be happening at chica joints all over town (I think that there was an incident posted regarding Affaire Recoleta as well as Cielo) with the police harrasing mongers when leaving the establishment, I would think that if this were a really common occurence there would be a thread about it in the special info section when you first enter the site. Even if the police did catch you leaving an apartment they have no way of proving what you were doing there so I don't see why you have anything to worry about. You could say you had the wrong address. You could say you know someone else in the building or you could say that you know someone who works there but didn't know what job they had and that you were just visiting your friend. You could say that you are there on business, delivering something. Etc. Anything. Unless they were inside with you how could they prove that you were having a session. The whole scenario seems "fishy" to me anyway. Argentina does strike me as a place which would try to penalize the patrons of a whorehouse. I'm not sure that these guys are legit cops in the first place and if they are it was probably some half ass-attempt and monitering the mongering situation brought on by the political pressures of the moment and not a serious attempt to regulate the business here long term.

Tommmy
09-28-06, 17:21
Just let me interrupt your sterile discussion to tell you that there's an interesting girl at 1707, Paola. Very professional, excellent service, nice person and one of the best BJs in the business. If you don't mind tatoos, a couple of piercings and a strong wish to ask questions about yourself (that you'll not answer straight, anyways)

I was there a few days ago. There's new girls, all of them doable. Prices are still the same which is good, although they seem to have cut the drink - or forgotten to offer me one.

After the Larrea "problem" that one of our members experienced upon leaving the place, I don't think I'll go back there (bye sweet Micaela. So 1707 is an alternative probably free of this kind of harrassment, as there's other businesses in the building and no one will know where you're coming out from.In Santa Fe they said to me that Paola is Devora of Platynum.

This is the girl who was with you?

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Devora/Devora1.htm

That beautiful is seen it in the video!

Robert Dean
09-28-06, 21:42
Yeah, that's the one! She looks better in person, though. Not a top model, has an infant, but she works out and is in very good shape.

In Santa Fe they said to me that Paola is Devora of Platynum.

This is the girl who was with you?

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Devora/Devora1.htm

That beautiful is seen in the video!

TopGun
10-19-06, 04:33
I didn't post anything while in Buenos Aires, my time was well spent away from the computer. I'm back in what you all call Sex Prison now, and it's all too clear how the US got the nickname. Santa Fe 1707 was just a few blocks from where I was staying in BA, so ignoring some of the bad reports, I ventured there on several occasions. I was pleased with the line-up most days, and had some very memorable sessions. The price was always 120p / hr, and as previous posts have said they all try to upcharge for bbbj. The propina was never a set price with any of the girls, I ended up giving between 10p-40p depending on the level of enthusiasm. My Spanish is limited so I understand even less if they're complaining about the tip. One of the best providers there was a blond paraguayan named Chemille I might be off on the name a little, I repeated with her a few times, she was quick to the bbbj, dfk, anal, and was a pro in all areas, not the best looking though. Looks 5-6, attitude 10, and performance 10. Another of my favorites was a dark haired one from Missiones, her name was Pamela, great performance, bbbj, dfk, very sexy. Also had a young one named Jenni, very hard body, natural but small breasts, but definately a fresh piece with a good attitude, performance needs some improvement, she has a lot to learn still, but had the girl next door look which I like. Also had a threesome with Chemille and Jenni, Chemille was mastering the bbbj while I was fingering and dfk with Jenni, then condom was put on, Jenni on top riding me like there is no tomorrow while Chemille and I Dfk, finished up forty minutes later with Chemille taking it in the back door while dfk with Jenni at the same time she's playing with the boys and I was getting her off manually. All in all had some great experiences there. The first visit there I had Barby, never repeated, looks were ok, just not a very good performance, and too much discussion over the propina for the extras, kinda killed the mood. There will be more posts to come in later days, the whole trip will be frest in my memory for years to come. I thank all of you that have contributed before me, it saved me a lot of money and headaches.

Tokyo Traveler
11-03-06, 15:50
I visited 1707 Santa Fe a while back also. Mamasan was very pleasant. The apartment is relatively clean though the upholstery is worn.

I saw young Jenni from Paraguay twice and paid 100p + 20p bbbj + 10p propina. Jenni has small breasts and fantastic conditioning. She's needs proper training from a veteran monger, not those gonzo porn videos she's been watching. I think some of her very physical techniques would be very hard on an old guy. But I really enjoyed DFK, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and BBH & BJTC with her.

I also took a blonde called Julia 100p + 20p tip whose probably been in the business a little too long. Julia is very professional, did several extra little things (non-sexual) and worked for repeat business. This is the type of woman I like to get late at night when I'm tired and don't have the energy to drive a session with an less willing or inexperienced provider.

Geo Eye
11-15-06, 19:12
I visited the popular santa fe 1707 on Nov. 8, with two buddies,

We were shown 8 girls of which barbie was the best one.

My buddy ramped fher for an hr 120pesos and I ramped some girl called mariani, a bunette with a tall slim body, nice face, but terrible performance, avoid at all cost. Maybe part of the mistake I choose her only for 1/2 hr for 90 pesos. I wanted a second girl, so I had to control the sperm mgmt. This girl was terrible in bed.

My second choice was BIANCA, if I thought the first one was bad, Bianca was my worst laid in Buenos Aires. She was mechanical, and really just went tru the motions, I would avoid her like the plague if you guys ever go in there. She is in Platyum under said name.

Again I think part of the problem is they want the full hr, not 1/2.

Anyway, not the best experiance, And I would recommend against going to this place. I know I never will again.

BadMan
11-15-06, 19:56
Thanks for the report Geo, I was actually planning on seeing that girl Bianca. It's good to know she is a lame fuck. Now I know not to waste my time.

Thanks again,

Badboy

Dancesw/Chicas
11-15-06, 22:31
Bianca used to be a lot warmer and girlfriend like. It just happens that after 4 years of full time work at 1707 the business gets old.

Too bad. I am glad I got her when she was a fresh paraguayita.

DWC

Knuckhead
11-16-06, 00:50
"Barbie" has been at SF 1707 under serveral incarnations for at least 2 years. She is truly a nice girl, both in terms of looks and performance. She is a rather tall (?bottle?) Blonde girl with very pleasing features such as a proportionate, natural "rack", beautiful eyes, and a perfect smile with straight, white teeth. Every time I see her I wonder why she is not working independently. Surely she is just as good and IMHO much better looking than the average Platynum girl.

Over the past two years I must have seen her four or five times. Each time she remebers me and puts on a nice show. I usually take her "home" to the Recoleta mongerpad, but the last time I was there I was only in Buenos Aires for one day and staying at the mansion, so for the first time we went "up" to the room upstairs, a first for me.

I was sad to see that the price had gone up to 120 Pesos. For years the price had held steady at 100 pesos despite reports of an occasional monger here or there having paid 120. This time I too was asked for 120. If anyone is still paying 100 please let me know.

About Bianca: I did session with her about 3 months ago, and I do agree she was below average by Buensos Aires standards. I am a "glass half full" type of guy, so rather than getting depressed about it I immediately reminded myself that by Sex Prison standards she was still an excellent companion! I suppose if I were a "glass half empty" type of guy I would have used Brazil as a point of referrence, in which case she would have been a horrible provider! See? Everything is relative.

Still, after 3 years and 14 trips to Buenos Aires I am YET to have an outright "bad" sexual experience in this wonderful city.

Tommmy
12-16-06, 03:11

After the Larrea "problem" that one of our members experienced upon leaving the place, I don't think I'll go back there (bye sweet Micaela. So 1707 is an alternative probably free of this kind of harrassment, as there's other businesses in the building and no one will know where you're coming out from.Now they publish some of them in a personal pagina.

www.monisimasvip.com.ar

Merry Christmas !!!!

Fretta
12-28-06, 19:29
So I was standing outside of Santa Fe 1707 and I couldn't do it. As much as I tried, I couldn't press the button to go in. I walked around the block, I did a little window shopping, I even tried to flip through the Maxim at the Revista stand, but no! Nothing!

It's official, I have had too much sex. I know! It's shocking, isn't it? I've been here a month and averaged (slightly) less than a chica a day and I've just had too much sex!

Bless your heart, Argentina. I love you.

Geo Eye
12-29-06, 10:57
I know the feeling Smirky, it is a great and satisfing feeling.

This is what it is all about, at least for me' it the my happiness.

I love buenos aires for this reason, your home on a Tuesday night and all you do is call and get a nice 23 yr old for 100 peso.

You can fuck a diffrent girl everyday, and not have to deal with the nags.

"you pay them to leave"

Sjocrho1
02-03-07, 03:08
Went in earlier in the week and was presented with 5 to choose from. Took Sol who is a mid tweties blond. I think I paid 120 pesos for the hour. Was brought back to a back bedroom with shower setup. Good airconditioning as well. We lounged and chatted for a while, Sol is a freindly girl. Paid a little more for BBBJ 30 pesos I think, DATY and finished doggie.

Chatted some more afterwards, got a little massage and since we still had time, started getting another BBBJ. The knock came, I wasn't 100% up for anoother go, but I'll definately be back.

OMGHereICome
03-14-07, 03:53
Wow Finally in BA. Well I visited this location as well.

Open from 10am-5am.

I arrived approximate 7:20pm. There are different shiifts. I as well saw probably the same selection of 5 as below. I chose Pamela. Nice latin looking girl. I was satisfied. 120 Pesos + 40 for BBBJ.

Madam was nice. I would recommend on mongerers to go there.

Positives Price, location, and no drink mininum for girl. (OMG they are theves at these clubs)

Negatives; you really can't test the merchandise to see how they are one on one.

At clubs I can get a good idea about there personality and how friendly they might be later. (Not always perfect but definitley over 90%)

Glad to contribute finally.

Regards.

OMG

Stowe
03-15-07, 00:24
Very good information. Keep up the reporting. Even the experienced mongers can benefit from the posts of first-timers.

Suerte.

Stowe

Alan23
03-15-07, 03:17
Stowe,

Think it is important that the "first-timers" as you call them, are able to read the trend of posts. Let's use 1707 Santa Fe for example:

Only 5 posts in the last 4 months; of which 3 were relative, with 1 positive, 1 negative, and one neutral. This is from a place that had recieved about 350 posts in 3 years (roughly 10 posts per month)

This place used to be a favorite among many of us - it was reasonably priced, a decent selection, and convenient. I think that has all changed, the prices are up and the quality is down - so is the excitement from the board posts.

The idea of paying extra for bbbj is not and has not been evenly applied at this location. Normally reserved for obvious tourists / newbies. Please understand what is being said here - there are some chicas that don't supply that service for any price. However the ones that do, only try to milk extra money from those most susceptable to paying.

OMG: Your total bill of 160p for this place is high - versus the quality / service provided. There are a number of other places that for 150p you can probably have a more acceptable experience - based on your comments (where you can visit a while with them and certainly have a clear understanding of what is and is not include) Also bear in mind that IF a chica provides bbbj, it can be had for no additional charge - you just have to be prepared to walk away. Additionally, you might want to start verifying with the chicas in the privados what services are included and any additional charges beforehand - often the madame is privy to the info if you forget to ask the chica.

Suerte,

Alan

Jack 24
05-20-07, 08:40
The second privado I went to. Wanted to find one by hotel prince where I am staying.

DFK, very affectionate, good covered blowjob (almost never go uncovered) good fucking.

90p for 1/2 hour.

Dominicfla
07-08-07, 09:28
If you are looking for a chica in the 6-7 range for a very reasonable rate, this is a good spot to visit. I went here several times during my recent BA visit; about 4-6 chicas available, the majority of which were doable. AR$120 an hour, AR$70 ½ hour. In contrast to my visit two years ago, I was not offered a beverage.

I went there twice in the afternoon / evening and once later at night. While there were multiple chicas to choose from at night, the place reeked of sex and needed a good airing out. Overall the selection is pretty decent, and for the rates they charge it is hard to beat.

Sportsman
07-12-07, 23:59
the place reeked of sex and needed a good airing out. Try take out service next time. The price is that same plus cab fare. It has been reported that the service might even be better because the chicas are in much better surroundings.

CafeBueno
07-25-07, 23:24
I'm new to the board, although made many trips to BsAs from the U. S. I'm amazed and wish I'd found Jackson's board years ago. In any case, I'll be in BA Tuesday and Tuesday night before launching for UY. Usually, I stay at the Hotel Bisonte Palace, downtown. This trip, I've changed and will be at the El Conquistador, around the corner, I think on Supachi (sp) close to Florida.

My question is, will someone recommend a privado close by? I've never been to a privado, so it'll be a new thing for me. I've visited Excedra a couple of successful times and the Croix Spa (nice, but.

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate, but from the posts (and I agree) the price of sex is going up in BA. It appears the privados may be a more economical place to go for an hour or so. Although, I usually like a massage the morning of arrival from the U. S. With a happy ending.

Any suggestion are welcome, thanks.

Exon123
07-26-07, 00:04
I'm new to the board, although made many trips to BsAs from the U. S. I'm amazed and wish I'd found Jackson's board years ago. In any case, I'll be in BA Tuesday and Tuesday night before launching for UY. Usually, I stay at the Hotel Bisonte Palace, downtown. This trip, I've changed and will be at the El Conquistador, around the corner, I think on Supachi (sp) close to Florida.

My question is, will someone recommend a privado close by? I've never been to a privado, so it'll be a new thing for me. I've visited Excedra a couple of successful times and the Croix Spa (nice, but.

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate, but from the posts (and I agree) the price of sex is going up in BA. It appears the privados may be a more economical place to go for an hour or so. Although, I usually like a massage the morning of arrival from the U. S. With a happy ending.

Any suggestion are welcome, thanks.Try Supachi 921 departmento 6 right next door to Ness.

You must ring the buzzer first and Carolina will come down and open the the door for You.

Get there shortly after 6:00 pm. Thats when the shift changes, the girls are fresh, and ask for Romina, $120 peso's for the hour. She's 20 years old and as close to a 10 as your ever going to get. Perfect everything.

I freakquently think her her while "Jacking Off" here in sex prison.

Exon

Sportsman
07-26-07, 01:07
CafeBueno,

El Conquistador Hotel is on the 900 block of Suipacha. Esmeralda is one block away parallel to Suipacha. There are number of privado within 2 blocks radius on these two streets and Paraguay. Check out World Traveler 69's privado list:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3547

Read the threads on those places and decide for yourself which ones sound good to you. Don't forget to report back your experiences.

Enjoy.

CafeBueno
07-26-07, 16:34
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to report. Will be returning on a second trip, August 24 and 25th. Will be in touch.

Thanks,

CafeBueno

Pishqa
07-28-07, 17:57
Exon reported on Romina. I also spent an hour with her yesterday and had a good experience, thought I preferred the little blond Tamara.

Romina is on Platynum as Constanza. She has nice natural breasts with nipples a half inch long and is still producing some milk. Her child is 18 months old. Nice mouth. Mostly shaven with some hair around the edges.

Tamara is tiny, all 45 kilos, shaven, 27 why. O. But looks younger because of her size, with died blond hair. Most affectionate girl I've been with here. Likes to use a lot of tongue when kissing.

The third gilr there yesterday was a dark-skinned girls, but not as warm and friendly as Romina and Tamara.

Suipacha 921 has been the nicest of the privados I've been in with clean bedding, well furnished for a privado.

Both girls were $150 pesos for the hour. I arranged for a two hour apartment visit with Tamara for $270 pesos and looking forward to it later tonight.

Not Old 53
08-14-07, 13:08
I just went there Monday morning. 4 ladies. Nothing to write home about. Picked sol, blonde? Body 8 face 6 attitude 5. Polite but faked moans. I thought there was a clock on wall the way she kept looking around. 120 p for the hour. Bbbj 40 more. (didn't spend the money) best thing about her was this squeeze she put on at the end. I thought she had a third hand. Milked dry. In 30 minutes.

Spelunker
09-02-07, 15:52
Stopped by SF1707 around 11 am on Friday after being rebuffed by my hotel for an early checkin. Sylvia answed the door and made me feel very welcome in very passable English. At first she thought I had gotten off at the wrong floor as my largish backpack apparently made me look like I was visiting neighbors downstairs.

A little broken Spanish including "chicas" and I was ushered in.

Prices were $70 for half hour or $120 for one hour. I took the half as I was tired.

Seven chicas were paraded through the room - three of which were 7+ in my mind but I ended up with Balem (sp? A light-skinned, blue-eyed chica with high cheekbones, man-mades and a few freckles here and there.

Service was decent, not rushed at all. Offered BBBJ for 50 extra, which I declined. Only down note was a refusal of cola, even after earlier saying "bueno" due to my "size". Didn't push the issue, but thought it deceitful.

She would not completley remove her bustier, instead leaving it around her waist. My roving hands discovered it was due to a C-section scar, which I personally don't find to be a turn-off, but she was embarrassed by. Her midsection was otherwise tight and belied her motherhood.

All in all worth the money. We had a nice post-service chat, including an impromptu Spanish lesson and friendly goodbye. Would repeat.

Moore
09-03-07, 22:00
Stopped by SF1707 around 11 am on Friday after being rebuffed by my hotel for an early checkin. Sylvia answed the door and made me feel very welcome in very passable English. At first she thought I had gotten off at the wrong floor as my largish backpack apparently made me look like I was visiting neighbors downstairs.

A little broken Spanish including "chicas" and I was ushered in.

Prices were $70 for half hour or $120 for one hour. I took the half as I was tired.Positively amazing that 1/2 hour is still 70 pesos there especially after seeing all the semi-hyperinflation reports. This is one price that has held steady for a very long time.

La Guy 55
09-15-07, 13:14
I checked out 1707 yesterday, the first time in maybe three years. Three girls were presented, only one of whom, Pamela, showed any friendliness during the presentation.

However, within five seconds of hitting the bed, she asked me whether I wanted the blow job with or without a condom, and when I said without she immediately asked for a 30 peso tip, which I declined to give (therefore no BBBJ) Later, during sex, which she was trying hard to rush, I asked her about cola (anal) and she said it would be very expensive. I told her in that case I didn't even want to hear how much, but she eventually said 100 pesos. When I said I wasn't interested she then said 100 pesos was nothing for a gringo (although she may have used a different word) and only was 30 dollars.

I then went into grudge fuck mode, and even though I had paid for an hour (120 pesos) decided to leave after about 20 minutes total, remembering at that point why I had avoided this place the last two or three years.

Although I find BA a touch nut to crack (in comparison to Sao Paulo, where I spend more time) even taking that into account I rate this place towards the bottom of the list.

Geo Eye
09-16-07, 11:21
I checked out 1707 yesterday, the first time in maybe three years. Three girls were presented, only one of whom, Pamela, showed any friendliness during the presentation.

However, within five seconds of hitting the bed, she asked me whether I wanted the blow job with or without a condom, and when I said without she immediately asked for a 30 peso tip, which I declined to give (therefore no BBBJ) Later, during sex, which she was trying hard to rush, I asked her about cola (anal) and she said it would be very expensive. I told her in that case I didn't even want to hear how much, but she eventually said 100 pesos. When I said I wasn't interested she then said 100 pesos was nothing for a gringo (although she may have used a different word) and only was 30 dollars.

I then went into grudge fuck mode, and even though I had paid for an hour (120 pesos) decided to leave after about 20 minutes total, remembering at that point why I had avoided this place the last two or three years.

Although I find BA a touch nut to crack (in comparison to Sao Paulo, where I spend more time) even taking that into account I rate this place towards the bottom of the list.I agree with you La Guy, Buenos Aires is no longer what it used to be.

Almost everyone is trying to scam everyone especially if you are a foreigner.

I try to have my list of women that I see when I go down there, most of the time they treat me well, from time to time I have to eliminate one or to which have gotten rotten from my list. But then again what can you expect from.

These women who are not very bright and can only spread thier legs to make a living.

BundaLover
09-16-07, 19:08
Right! The professional whores in Brasil give their pussy away. Thats how they stay in business. I am shocked Pamela wanted 30US dollars to let a stranger from America stick his dick up her ass. SHOCKED. She should do it for free just like they.

A) Used to do in imaginery country.

B) Used to do in Argentina when Peron was president.

C) Still do in another country.

I'm glad you have such reasonable viewpoint of pay for pussy.

La Guy 55
09-16-07, 19:28
Bunda Lover: Perhaps you like girls who ask for tips literally within 5 seconds of the session beginning (and not in response to any request made); as for me, I have no use for them and the issue has absolutely nothing to do with paying fairly for services.

You have completely missed my point about the 100 pesos for cola. My objection was she phrased this in terms of my being a gringo and I should therefore have no trouble paying for it. When she first said cola would be very expensive, I clearly told her in that case I was not interested and did not want to hear the price. She should have just shut up at that point rather than then proceeding to tell me it is 100 pesos and you as a gringo should be able to afford it.

BundaLover
09-17-07, 06:10
La Guy 55,

Are you saying that she has no right to make that comment? You asked to stick your dick up her ass and she responded yet you did not like her response. Then you do the 'grudge fuck' and leave early. I'd say she got to you. I'd say you lost control. I'd say you can't handle normal business with her. Pamela always asks for 30 p for BBBJ. So what? And she is 100% correct that a gringo can afford it. Do you have any basis to argue that we don't? Whether or not it is polite to state such a thing is another matter. She isn't in this because she finds us charming.

La Guy 55
09-17-07, 11:06
As Bunda Lover may or may not know, I have about 3,000 posts on another board, including a 30 or 40 page guide to Sao Paulo which most people who have read it acknowledge is the definitive guide to this city. For a long period of time, from about when I visited the Mansion and spoke to Jackson, and also spent a good evening exploring locales with Andres, I considered posting here and on Jackson's other board, but for a variety of reasons, including a subset of really nasty people on these boards, decided against doing so.

I finally decided to make the plunge and begin posting here with the aim of also posting on Jackson's other board. However, the first thing I face is an argumentative ******* who shows no respect or appreciation for others here, contrary to the rules of the board.

I'm back in lurker mode. Sorry about that to all the others who have been friendly to me (via private mails) but it just isn't worth it with guys like Bunda Lover polluting this board.

Toymann
09-17-07, 12:08
Sorry La Guy! You are so right! Your posts not only make sense but, for what ever reason, have fallen on the "angry old men" radar screen. I am not sure if you could do anything about this Jackson but from were I sit these types of arguementative posts really hurt the board. My two cents.

Happy Mongering,

T

El Perro
09-17-07, 12:12
As Bunda Lover may or may not know, I have about 3,000 posts on another board, including a 30 or 40 page guide to Sao Paulo which most people who have read it acknowledge is the definitive guide to this city. For a long period of time, from about when I visited the Mansion and spoke to Jackson, and also spent a good evening exploring locales with Andres, I considered posting here and on Jackson's other board, but for a variety of reasons, including a subset of really nasty people on these boards, decided against doing so.

I finally decided to make the plunge and begin posting here with the aim of also posting on Jackson's other board. However, the first thing I face is an argumentative ******* who shows no respect or appreciation for others here, contrary to the rules of the board.

I'm back in lurker mode. Sorry about that to all the others who have been friendly to me (via private mails) but it just isn't worth it with guys like Bunda Lover polluting this board.La Guy55,

Too bad about your negative experience posting here. Despite Jackson's efforts there continue to be a number of ********* on this board. The amazing thing to me, with some exceptions, is that many of these ****************** spend very little time in BA. Yet, they have an opinion about damn near everything, including privados, the cost of everything from pencils to pussy, fishing trips they didn't fucking take, escort and free lance chicas they have never met, much less fucked, and on and on and fucking on. I guess they have nothing better to do with their time. I am curious as to whether there is the same phenomenon on other boards. That is, "mongers' who don't even live, or rarely visit, the locale in question, loading up the board with nonsensical opinions and provoking others. My two cents about these pathetic maggots.

Dogg

BundaLover
09-17-07, 17:33
La Guy55,

Too bad about your negative experience posting here. Despite Jackson's efforts there continue to be a number of ********* on this board. The amazing thing to me, with some exceptions, is that many of these ****************** spend very little time in BA. Yet, they have an opinion about damn near everything, including privados, the cost of everything from pencils to pussy, fishing trips they didn't fucking take, escort and free lance chicas they have never met, much less fucked, and on and on and fucking on. I guess they have nothing better to do with their time. I am curious as to whether there is the same phenomenon on other boards. That is, "mongers' who don't even live, or rarely visit, the locale in question, loading up the board with nonsensical opinions and provoking others. My two cents about these pathetic maggots.

DoggThanks boys. We should ban guys like me because you don't like what I said. You can't control your whores and you want to ban them. Now you can't control my comments so I should be banned. Lets ask Jackson for protection! I have an idea. How about I offer [Deleted by Admin] then I post a review? Does that work?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

El Perro
09-17-07, 17:54
Thanks boys. We should ban guys like me because you don't like what I said. You can't control your whores and you want to ban them. Now you can't control my comments so I should be banned. Lets ask Jackson for protection! I have an idea. How about I offer [Deleted by Admin] then I post a review? Does that work?#1-You gotta pay more than that if you are a gringo.

#2-Whether or not a gato finds buttfucking "charming" is beside the point. Poor service was La Guy's complaint, and it seemed a valid one.

#3-Save your offer for our collective asses until you arrive in Buenos Aires. Possibly face to face and then we can decide if we want to upcharge.

#4-My guess is we won't see you anytime soon as you will still be trying to find your $500 a month Capital Federal apartment to share with a bunch of other losers.

#5-Caught any fish lately?

Exon123
09-17-07, 18:04

I'm back in lurker mode. Sorry about that to all the others who have been friendly to me (via private mails) but it just isn't worth it with guys like Bunda Lover polluting this board.Sorry about this La Guy,

There a number of CockSuckers that post on the Argentina board and an occasional MotherFucker too, even though I personally think there more CockerCockers.

Anyway give us a chance, since for the most part their good mongers on this forum.

Exon

BundaLover
09-18-07, 04:25
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Shane44
09-18-07, 10:42
I have been a full time reader of Argentina Private for over a year now as well as a part time contributor when I feel I have something of value to contribute. It seems to me that the value of AP to its readers lies in getting a diverse cross section of experiences from those same readers, as well as to assist new readers of AP in how to fully enjoy life in Buenos Aires.

However, like most forums, the success or failure of AP lies in all of those who contribute to it to maintain a responsible level of civil discussion, where each writer respects the views of his fellow writers, even if one disagrees. Disagreement is healthy as long as it is done with respect.

I believe that one of the reasons Jackson created the ability for one AP contibutor to privately contact another, is to provide an outlet for private criticism such as you have directed at La Guy.

I think I speak for the vast majority of AP readers when I say that no one is interested in reading one contributors harrassement of another. If you feel you must do this, than do it directly with La Guy in a private correspondence. Thank you.

Respectfully yours, Shane 44

Sorry about this La Guy,

There a number of CockSuckers that post on the Argentina board and an occasional MotherFucker too, even though I personally think there more CockerCockers.

Anyway give us a chance, since for the most part their good mongers on this forum.

Exon

Hunt99
09-18-07, 11:06
Yet another pointless argument on this board which doesn't include Hunt. I must have sex less often, so I can become more belligerent and nasty.

BundaLover
09-18-07, 14:08
Jackson,

Your editing looks a bit biased this week.

Seaman
09-18-07, 14:32
Did you read this (http://www.Argentinaprivate.Com/forum/showpost.php?p=375797&postcount=374) reply already? If not, please do. If you did, please read it again.

WorldTravel69
09-20-07, 11:44
I read all this, very interesting. After visiting 70 countries and at home, they always want more.

So what is the problem?

To pay or not pay, that is the question?

DonRoberto
11-03-07, 10:59
Thought I would interrupt the pissing contest here to report on what is actually still available here. Basically, 70 pesos plus any tip you want to throw in gets you magnificent BBBJ, delivered by a woman better looking than anything you would find in the US. What do names matter; the women are all good looking, and the price of $25-30 US makes this place the best value in the world.

Smuler
11-03-07, 14:05
I concur. Went here last Saturday afternoon. Was WT wingman (Thanks WT)

I had a 30-35 year old brunette, cute with freckles,.

No BBBJ for me, but many positions, cum on tits (my choice) all for 70 P.

One of the top BA experiences I had!

Best Regards.

Smuler

BundaLover
11-04-07, 16:44
Amazing! LA Guy 55 'the expert on whores' is shown to be an idiot once again by OTHERS who are not me.

Hlover
11-04-07, 17:17
Visited 1100am on Saturday.

Presented with one ugly chica. Instructed to return in one hour for a selection of 5 chicas.

Never made it back. Other reports suggest a good lineup.

Is 70 pesos for one hour? Please advise.

El Perro
11-04-07, 17:19
Amazing! LA Guy 55 'the expert on whores' is shown to be an idiot once again by OTHERS who are not me.I believe the accepted dictum is YMMV.

WorldTravel69
11-04-07, 19:43
70p is for a half hour. 120p for the hour. There was 5 nice looking chicas when I was there.

Visited 1100am on Saturday.

Presented with one ugly chica. Instructed to return in one hour for a selection of 5 chicas.

Never made it back. Other reports suggest a good lineup.

Is 70 pesos for one hour? Please advise.

Hlover
11-05-07, 17:25
Visited around 100pm.

Presented with a decent and large lineup. Selected a rail thin black Ecuadorian one month newbie. Chica looks straight from a fashion magazine. Choose the one half hour option. Nice slim body with a shapely ass.

This venue allows for multiple pops unlike other venues which may require negotiation. Myra provided very good bj and kissing throughout the body. Moaning sounded relatively legitimate. Very good attitude. Enthusiastic.

Chica takes time to get going cowboy style. Only 21. Lots of movement but has not developed the finese of experienced apartment chicas. Doggie was okay. Missionary was better.

Given time and coaching this chica could be a gem.

Hlover
11-06-07, 19:56
Went around 600pm.

Same lineup. Selected Belen for a 30 minute session.

Belen is 25 years old with nice fake round tits, pretty face and soft skin. Provides goods bjs. Okay for cowboy. Too much fake moaning. Only allows one pop for intercourse and one pop for bj. Allowed to shoot on semi towel covered tits. Does not want to stay around for 30 minutes.

Okay session.

Tierd of the apts. Do not want to pay high club rates. Any suggestions?

Punter 127
11-06-07, 20:27
Went around 600pm.

Same lineup. Selected Belen for a 30 minute session.

Belen is 25 years old with nice fake round tits, pretty face and soft skin. Provides goods bjs. Okay for cowboy. Too much fake moaning. Only allows one pop for intercourse and one pop for bj. Allowed to shoot on semi towel covered tits. Does not want to stay around for 30 minutes.

Okay session.

Tierd of the apts. Do not want to pay high club rates. Any suggestions?Sure doesn ’t sound like an “okay session ” :confused:

Sessions like this is the reason I stopped going to this place long ago.

BundaLover
11-07-07, 01:37
Tierd of the apts. Do not want to pay high club rates. Any suggestions?1) Take 5 hour bus ride to Rossario. Apartments are fun. Town is pleasant enough. I don't know of any clubs there still open.

Hard to pick up a local in BA in my opinion.

El Perro
11-07-07, 01:43
Tierd of the apts. Do not want to pay high club rates. Any suggestions?Sounds like you are ready to become an Exedra regular.:)

Hlover
11-07-07, 11:48
Thanks for the input. Upon reexamination I shall return.

Last night after stopping at El Alamo and Million we took a newbie here. Only 2 chicas available. (allegedely everyone was busy) My newbie friend selected one.

After the session he was astonished by an amazingly good performance. Taller light skinned, slightly big assed young performer. This dude is a world caliber monger making these statements.

Reengerized for today's lineup.

Hlover
11-07-07, 18:01
Visited around 315pm.

Madam informed everyone is occupiedo. Requested Myra, the black Ecuadorian chica. Instructed to wait outside on the stairs.

About 15 minutes pass before the madam shows me a room. Expected the black chica but was informed she was busy. Finally selected the veteran Pamela for 30 minutes.

Pamela oozes sex. Nice big lips and provides a great bj. Uses her lips well Works the shaft expertly. Good kisser. Pretty face. Nice skin. Seems to have put on some weight but still a good figure.

Expert cowboy causing me to cum quicker than desired. Good massage following. Chica wanted to leave and refused a second round. Tried to get me off by masturbating herself. Unimpressive performance. Some hj later as the session ended.

Hlover
11-08-07, 15:45
Departing tonight. Decided I wanted to get the hot black Ecuadorian chica (myra) before departure.

Visited around 1200p. Requested Myra. Fortunately she was available. Amazingly slim body with a nice petite ass.

Lovely chica. Pleasant and delightful attitude. No signs of apartment mentality as of yet. Enjoys oral and pleasuring you. The sexo was better this time around. Lips are like suction cups. Cowboy is not the greatest. Loves doggie and sideway missionary. Ass fits nicely in your lap.

Discovered she is a fashion magazine model and appears on tv in Ecuador. From Guayanical (sp? Plans to stay in BA for 5 more weeks.

Mongers, this is the trophy fuck (albeit you must like black women) we all desire. This high priced call girl with her Donna Summer hairdo and femininity is tough to beat.

While her service may not rival other chicas, the body, attitude, model qualties compensate for the average service.

Upon departure, the joint was crowded. Suggest grabbing her before she leaves BA. Call the apartment to ensure she is working. Does not work every day.

Ciao mongers

Helpmann
12-09-07, 18:54
After spending a restful day in Foz do Iguacu the day before, I am alert and ready for my first day in Buenos Aires. My flight gets in that afternoon and by 3:30pm, I am in my Microcenter apartment on Florida and Paraguay. After working out the logistics and paper work with the owner and rental company (ByT Argentina,) I unpack, check email, shower, and hit the town.

I stroll down Ave. Florida, but it doesn't take me too long before I am horny again. I pull out my Thursday schedule, which includes a map of Microcenter (thanks Jackson,) and a list of the 4 Microcenter Apartments I "must see" (Santa Fe 1707, Maipu 359, Suipacha 921, and Gysell's.)

After getting into an "argument" with Gysell on the chat board, I feel the need to apologize, so I walk to her apartment and leave her a letter of apology (Gysell's not in.)

After leaving Gysell's apartment and after getting a better sense of what these apartments were like, I walk a block down to Suipacha 921 6C. There I am greeted and taken into a back bedroom. Several minutes later, the first girl comes in, then the second, then the third, then the fourth, then the fifth... WOW! The "meet and greet chica runway" was a first for me. I am grinning from ear-to-ear and I am trying to stay cool, but it's not happening (I AM TOO HAPPY!!)

Nevertheless, it's early and I don't think I have the energy to go twice in three hours. So I tell the madame that I am new in town and I am curious to see what else is out there. I leave Suipacha 921 and start to walk toward Maipu 359 (or so I thought.) Even with map in hand, after 15 minutes I realize that I heading in the wrong direction, so I leave Maipu 359 for another day and head to Santa Fe 1707.

The combination of my eagerness to see the city and time to kill, made the long walk to Santa Fe 1707 enjoyable and well worth it. Upon arrival, I am greeted by the madame of the house and I am escorted to a lounge. There the "meet and greet chica runway" begins again; however, this time I see what I want, Myra! What can I say, she's my type. Her face could use some work (her face is a "6") and she's a bit too tall for me (I love the shorties,) but she has that small waist and tight round ass that I love!

I tell the madame that I want Myra, I am escorted to a back bedroom, and several minutes later Myra joins me. Myra's lovely and looks too nice to bang. I am a little nervous (it's my first time in Argentina;)) and she's seems like such a sweet girl. We chat and she tells me that she's from Ecuador and that she's only been in town for a couple of months. She says that she starts university in January, where she will be studying Journalism, so we talk about that. After 10 minutes of chatting and I tell her that I am ready.

She moves her face to my cock, slips on a condom, and begins to suck (CBJ, what a bummer, I hope this isn't the Private Apt. Norm.) After the use of her mouth, I am ready to fuck and for a half hour we try multiple positions. I finally cumming while ontop of her, with her face down on the bed.

Afterwards, I clean-up and try my best to make plans with her after hours (it's about 8:15pm.) She's seems very reluctant to give me her number and declines my request to see her outside of her normal "business hours."

Nevertheless, I thank her for her time, I walk out the apartment, and I stroll down to the l'alliance for dinner. It's Thanksgiving Day and I read that there would be a Great Feast that evening.

-Helpmann :)

Exon123
03-21-08, 12:48
Best selection there, ever, in my limited experiece. Thursday at 4pm. I didn't play because the one that I wanted was out of town. Cum on down T.Cum on Sidney, your not about to cheat on your Favorita's in a privato.

Exon

WorldTravel69
03-26-08, 16:38
Price increased to 100p for media hora and 150p for un hora.

Moore
04-21-08, 02:27
Prices unchanged from WT69s report below. I went on Friday afternoon and I still like the place. What suprised me was how many chicas are still there - Pamela, Bianca, Sol (even the receptionist. After 2 years, I don't recognize anyone at other former hangouts. Great 30min session and at 100p a good value these days.

Gabipo
04-30-08, 19:29
Hi,

Visited today Santa Fe 1707.

I remembered the place from a couple of years ago.

Old apartment. Shared bathrooms. At least this time they bring you a coke.

Well, what can you expect for 50 bucks an hour?

Called before, they told me 7 girls available.

Got there, only 2 available:(

Picked Maha / Maja, tall (1.70 at least) slim brunette. Small tits.

Beautiful girl.

24Y, says she's from baires, but looks like she's from one of the provinces.

On the nordeast, misiones, chaco, etc.

Prices are 100/150 for 30/60, extra 30 for bbbj.

She liked daty, but gave poor BJ and finished handjob.

After that we chat for a while and she was into conversation, until I looked at the watch and started again.

Good active ride from her, excelent view and movement on the doggy.

Not bad for an afternoon delight.

Cheers,

G.

Severian
05-25-08, 01:56
Visited Thursday night and tonight. Both nights I was presented with at least 6 chicas -- a good variety and most were do-able in my book. Prices quoted below are accurate. Place is fairly clean. The two rooms I had both had private bathrooms, one had a shower. Was offered a free drink, but didn't take. Was also given a clean towel and a fresh hotel style wrapped bar of soap, which is a nice touch for cleaning up afterwords.

Thursday I selected Daniela, a young brunette with long hair and long legs. She turned out to be Brazilian, from the Iguazu area. She is gorgeous, but somehow the smell of her body / sweat kind of turned me off -- I didn't have a great time, but managed to finish.

Tonight I chose Celeste. Very cute with a great smile and attitude and performance, gfe. Will repeat.

Severian
05-30-08, 21:44
Twice again, Wednesday and tonight. Lineup left my head buzzing. Both times chose winners. Tonight went for an hour with Noelia. Very petit, pretty face, great body if you like a tiny build (I like most all types;-)

No rush, I felt comfortable. She did oral for over 15 minutes and then more later. Enthusiastic and responsive. Good kisses and dfk. She told me no fingers inside, fine with me.

I don't remember the name of the girl on Wednesday, but great performance -- dark haired girl, medium build -- really knew what she was doing!

Rokraida
06-30-08, 04:09
Had a session with Belem on Saturday. Was the bomb. Although this is my first time and I don't know what it's supposed to really be like. 150p per hour plus extra for bbbj.

Geo Eye
06-30-08, 10:12
Had a session with Belem on Saturday. Was the bomb. Although this is my first time and I don't know what it's supposed to really be like. 150p per hour plus extra for bbbjWhat the fuck is the bomb?

And you got ripped off, it is 120 per hr.

Punter 127
06-30-08, 13:01
Had a session with Belem on Saturday. Was the bomb. Although this is my first time and I don't know what it's supposed to really be like. 150p per hour plus extra for bbbjSo how much extra for the BBBJ? Geo Eye is right it should have been 120 all in, with BBBJ.

Lysander
06-30-08, 17:14
So how much extra for the BBBJ? Geo Eye is right it should have been 120 all in, with BBBJ.No Geo Eye is out of date. A couple of months ago they raised the price to 150p. It is assumed by all the girls that if you want BBBJ you have to give the her a 30p propina.

Punter 127
06-30-08, 17:28
No Geo Eye is out of date. A couple of months ago they raised the price to 150p. It is assumed by all the girls that if you want BBBJ you have to give the her a 30p propina.Wow what a rip off, they just lost me I won't be going back.

Exon123
06-30-08, 17:33
This belongs in the Inflation Examples and Commentary thread.

$30 peso's, $10 bucks for BBBJ, again outrageous.

If the American dollar keep's falling against the peso and other world currenices it won't be long before the "Agre's" and others will be flying up here to Fuck our women.

Exon

Dickhead
06-30-08, 17:52
Fuck this place. I went to Uruguay 343 and came in the gal's mouth today, 100 pesos la hora, no tip expected: "Hasta El Final" as they say on their website.

Sportsman
06-30-08, 20:49
Santa 1707 was the very first privado I visited in BsAs. Returned few other times and had reasonable good times. IME, BBBJ always had been extra. My last visit here was back in MAR 06. Not since I have discovered other alternatives such as Maipu 359, Corrientes 1125, and Uruguay 343 providing better services with no upsell or propina. I quote from one of our famous mongers "Who needs this place? AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!" ;)

Daddy Rulz
06-30-08, 21:19
For all the obvious reasons. Sid and I may disagree on politics but are spot on about this place, avoid at all costs.

Rock Harders
06-30-08, 23:05
Mongers,

I think it is just a little bit hasty to write this place completely off and to give it an avoid rating. As far as I know, 1707 has always maintained reasonably honest, straightforward business practices and in my experience always has a nice lineup of girls with fit bodies. They must be doing something right, as they have been in business for a long time and I have sent many mongers there who mostly come back satisfied. $150 AR is not too bad especially if you consider you could get the chica to come back to your house for that and could potentially build up a nice arrangement with the chica for no-cost BBBJ and BBFS. Considering the super convenient location, convenient hours (11am-5am) and reasonable price, especially compared to the Recoleta clubs (minimum $500 AR with entrance and chica drinks included) I will continue to recommend this place to mongers.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Dickhead
07-01-08, 00:36
Come on, RH. Comparing a privado price to a Recoleta club? Why don't you compare liverwurst to liver best?

As far as "reasonably honest business practices," I recommend you read the very beginning of this thread, or ask the guy who runs this website how honest he thinks their business practices are. I know that was all before your time.

I've only been there maybe six times (estimate) but I got dishonest business practices twice. Another time they made me wait in the stairwell. So fuck that.

Oh, and for convenient hours: Note that Santa Fe 1707 is closed on Sundays; Uruguay 343 is 24/7 and 365. Pretty convenient, I would say. From El Alamo take the #102 bus. That will also get you to Corrientes 1125 which is 24/6.

Daddy Rulz
07-01-08, 02:22
RH may be right considering where he is making his recommendations from and to. Not far from his place, secure feel to the entrance, well lite busy street corner for guys that speak next to no spanish. I personally have never had a problem with their business practices but am not hung like Juan Juad as apparently is the case with the webmaster here. I also can't argue with RH point regarding chica quality, I have never once had to leave due to nothing worth fucking. I also have a strategy for excessive tip solicitation. Blow me with a rubber and I won't fuck you in the ass. So no propina needed.

Perhaps avoid is a touch strong, better value at nearby privados may be better.

Though I haven't been there in years and can't imagine the circumstance of a return.

WorldTravel69
07-01-08, 05:11
Gee, Did I miss something.

I just paid 300p for a massage with a happy ending, that is US$80 to US$100. For a massage happy ending.

Gee, I am going to weep a few tears for you guys.

You cheap bastards.

Stormy
07-01-08, 15:19
I have been going to 1707 for about 5 years now. There has always been an additional fee or propina for bbbj of 20 to 30 pesos. The hour now is 150, half hour is 100. I think the talent level is excellent and it remains a good value. I also enjoy Uruguay 343 which is open Sundays and which has a website with the talent on duty for the day listed.

Tommmy
07-04-08, 03:05
It returns to Santa after a year of not concurring.

I was with Sol Monday and is brilliant!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/297/sol6aru3.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8388/sol8640x480sv5.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7872/sol7awe5.jpg

Dickhead
07-04-08, 03:24
So did you take those photos?

No, I didn't think so.

Hey Jackson, you hold me to a different standard than other posters, even though I contribute way more. Why don't you jump right on this guy for posting pictures he didn't take?

Tommmy
07-04-08, 03:41
So did you take those photos?

No, I didn't think so.

Hey Jackson, you hold me to a different standard than other posters, even though I contribute way more. Why don't you jump right on this guy for posting pictures he didn't take?She me shipment those photos by mail. I live in Uruguay and travel to Bs. As. Weekly.

It excuses if my English is not very good.

Geo Eye
07-05-08, 22:09
It returns to Santa after a year of not concurring.

I was with Sol Monday and is brilliant!

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/297/sol6aru3.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8388/sol8640x480sv5.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7872/sol7awe5.jpgWhat the fuck is this? There is no one there that looks like that,.

Did you just take those pictures of any site?

That does not make any sense. Stay in Uruguay

Wild Walleye
07-06-08, 01:10
What the fuck is this? There is no one there that looks like that,

Did you just take those pictures of any site?

That does not make any sense. Stay in uruguayPhotoshop can do wonders. The first pic does in fact look a lot like Sol. She is pretty reliable. Will have to bring that photo with me on my iphone next time to compare.

Joe Vato
07-06-08, 17:11
I was there last week and I have to admit it is the best looking privado I have seen down here. Very professional but they tried to upsell me by asking more pesos for added activities. I believe it is best to pay up front for everything and call it a deal. When upselling comes into play then this a good indication that the service will be in question. Location, apartment and girls are great but not to be trusted.

Joe Vato

Jackson
07-06-08, 17:26
...apartment and girls are great but not to be trusted.

Joe VatoThey ripped me off 4 years ago, and I've never been back.

Thanks,

Jackson

Joe Vato
07-07-08, 21:10
Sometimes these girls and their madems think they can get away with anything. Well not all the time. Thanks for letting us know that you were ripped off. That was four years ago. I am willing to bet that it is still going on now. Pity that more gents do not research this site for more info. Been using World Travelers list and the only problems I see is that the prices have increased but I sense that they are trying to charge me more since I am from out of town. Their loss since I always tip'well and recommend if I have a good experience. I have never met Jackson but he is correct. Best to avoid 1707 Santa Fe Apt. 3. Best looking privado in BA but buyer watch your ass and money!

Joe Vato

Wild Walleye
07-08-08, 02:40
A year or so ago, I went here for the first time. I did so after reading all of the posts including Jackson's. However, I figured since it was so close to where I was staying, I had to try. Plus, if I wasted USD$23.50 (at the time 30 mins was 70 pesos, I think) on a bad 30 min lay, I was going to survive. Since I am probably not as well hung as Jackson, I didn't run into the same problem he had.

In the 40-50 subsequent visits, I must say that I never had a problem. I have seen everything from the hottest 19 yr old in Bs As to the house pig. The current madam (only saw Silvia (I think that is the one Jackson had a problem with) a few times) is always very nice and gives me a little ribbing when I show up more than once or twice on the same day.

One night, real late and after many drinks, I chose a little spinner (Morena) Unfortunately, she wasn't up for bbbj, cola, facials or any of the other fun things I had in mind and she had what looked to me to be a relatively fresh c-section scar (to fresh for my likes) I pounded her for close to an hour but could not bust a nut. I tipped her and asked her to get me another girl. She did and it was the house pig (Florencia) I specifically chose anyone other than her on multiple prior occasions. I figured what the hell, I might as well see if I can get one out and call it a night (morning since it was about 3am)

I asked her "acabo in boca?" "cola?" (learned those here) and she said "Si, si!" She grabbed the little guy and gave a great PSE with BBBJ, lots of ball washing and then she pushed my legs up and gave me the best non-asian asian I have ever had. She then offered BB cola and FS (I declined figuring I wasn't the first one to whom she offered such access) Put on the cover for multiple positions puss and cola. Whipped off the cover and stuffed it back in her mouth. She sucked and jerked it until I blew a huge load all over her face, hair and tits. She scooped up what she could and ate it all. Considering where her tongue had recently been and what she was eating, I passed on the goodnight DFK.

The place can run hot or cold but I have never had a problem. I do find that while I can usually get BBBJ (often at no up-charge) it is not too common that I get CIM or COF here (probably 30% of the time) Have enjoyed Lara, Wanda, Sol, Barbi, Chantal, Charo (hottest I have ever seen in Bs As) and a whole bunch I can't remember.

My other standby is 1631 Junin where I can almost always get CIM / COF.

Got a couple of 20 yr old spinners that come to me. But I will swing into either of these places at a moments notice.

Member #3320
08-28-08, 21:40
After hearing mixed reviews about this place, including strong negative review by many senior mongers, I decided to test the waters knowing very well, that there was a great possibility of wasting my 150 ARS. Also, since I had failed to have sex in BA for last 48 hours despite my repeated attempts, I was really v horny and literally dying to fuck!

Here is my story:-

GETTING THERE:Reached via taxi from Las Canitas. Total cost 16ARS.

ENTERING THE APARTMENT: Very easy. Just rang the bell. The madam quickly opened the door for me, no stupid questions asked! I reached up to 3rd floor via the lift. There was no marking of the apartment number & I almost got confused but the madam opened the door on her own to usher me in.

THE MADAM: I must say a very affable woman. I really felt very comfortable with her unlike some other madams, I encounter at other privados. I would give her 10/10 on client management.

THE GIRLS: The best thing about this privado is that any time there are many girls available unlike few other famous privados where its always "house full"! I was presented 5 girls. At least one was "9", two "8"s, two "7"s & one "6". Almost four girls were v attractive. All looked in mid 20's or early 20's and more or less in average or good shape.

PRICE: Well, it was 150 ARS for one hour. The madam was upfront and informed that it would just cover basic sex and that the employers of the girls believe in giving the girls directly any extra fetish they comply with. The fetish included Cola, oral sin presartivo, DFK, CIM etc.

NEGOTIATION: I decided to negotiate for the really pretty "9". Her name is Pamela. Madam said, she can do cola, DFK, BBBJ, CIM but it will cost 250. ARS. Frankly speaking, with a girl of her looks and class. It was / is definitely worth it! Considering that I have been spending over 500 ARS to have mediocre sex with model kind of girls from top Boliches. I would say that its better to pay just 250 ARS and get really good sex with a girl of similar standards.

However, I did not take her because I was not in mood to splurge. Plus, there was such a great impact of negative reports of this apartment, that I decided to play very cautious and leave "Pamela" for another time. I decided to take a "8" by name of Laura. Just basic sex for 150ARS. I really fell for her pretty face.

SEX: Sex was very average. In the room, Laura offered BBBJ for an extra 30ARS. I declined as I was hell bent on saving money! The only sad part that she didn't like DFK. However, normal kisses were allowed. I was allowed to come on her breasts. I just had one shot. I spent 20 mins just chatting with her about my life & her life. She is 21 years old, no kids, working to provide for her school education. She does about 2-3 guys a day. She works 10 am to 8pm.She was a very decent,nice girl with a good heart.However, will not repeat because of lack of DFK.

ROOM: Quite decent. Very spacious. Not claustrophobic. No ensuite toilet though.

EXIT: Very comfortable exit from the apartment. With a broad smile by the very affable & the nice madam. There is a guard at door who opened the building door for me.

RETURN: A 5-7 min walk to Subte station. Took subte from "pueyerrodon" station, D line.

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO FELLOW MONGERS?

Yes, in my opinion this is not a rip-off joint. However, its not a cheap privado. You should go in a mood to spend and you can get good sex with good looking, pretty, model kind girls. However, basic sex is still available at 150 ARS here for 1 hour.

This is not to discount the fact that if you are lucky, you may get some really hot chicks in a cheaper privado providing all services. However, likelihood of this always very less. These girls always seemed to be booked, very busy, over-worked!

However, you can walk in at Santa fe 1707, with confidence, any time to surely meet a hot chica.

WILL I GO THERE AGAIN?

Yes, when I am in a mood to splurge. I will go specifically for Pamela with 250 ARS in my pocket.

IS THIS PLACE A RIP-OFF JOINT?

In my opinion, No. As they are upfront in telling you that the girls will expect extra money for additional activities other than basic sex.There are no bullies, bouncers there. No one attempts to steal your money.No extra bill presented at end of sex.

ENJOY BA

Jes1959
08-28-08, 21:45
Thanks. The info is great.

Jes

Dickhead
08-28-08, 22:22
Go a little farther on the Subte next time, to Callao (two more stops from Puerrydon) and you'll find that to be closer to 1707. Actually that whole D line would make a good privado tour starting from 2985 Cabildo and ending at 359 Maipu, get off at every stop, go to a privado, get back on, and so forth.

Schmoj
08-28-08, 22:42
Go a little farther on the Subte next time, to Callao (two more stops from Puerrydon) and you'll find that to be closer to 1707. Actually that whole D line would make a good privado tour starting from 2985 Cabildo and ending at 359 Maipu, get off at every stop, go to a privado, get back on, and so forth.You should market that. DickHead's D-line Tours

Member #3320
09-12-08, 23:50
I have been longing to fuck Pamela ever since my first visit here on this trip. Today, I could not resist any more and decided to sample Pamela.

Arrived 1707 at 1500 hrs.

1. I was shown a total of 3 girls including Pamela. Other than Pamela, the other two girls looked very very ordinary and didnt seem to belong to Santa fe 1707.

2. I paid 150ARS for 1 hour with Pamela but as we all know this 150ARS doesnt mean anything without the propina.

3. I asked Pamela about the add-ons. She said 30 for BBBJ, 50 for CIM, 100 for cola. So a total of 180ARS apart from 150 ARs, I already paid. I repented not negotiating via the Madam. I am saying this because madam had negotiated similar add-ons with Pamela about 2 weeks ago for just a 100ARS extra.

4. Anyway, I opted for 80 ARS add-on of BBBJ & CIM. I gave cola a miss but she has one hell of a sexy ass.

5. I decided not to fuck and just enjoy oral. She gave a nice non-stop wet, sloppy, slurpy BBBJ with CIM for about 35 minutes. It was really a good BJ from a nice looking sexy woman with a sexy body. Enjoyed every bit of it.

6. Did not go for a 2nd round of sex as I was sexually drained after the great BJ.

7. After that just chatted with Pamela for 10 mins and left the place in 45 mins flat though I paid for an hour.

8. Pamela has been working here for 8 years non-stop! She seems quite happy with the job. She is a local and saves about 4000 USD a year. She is 32 years old but has the body of a 25 year old!

9. I was offered soft drinks on the house!

Overall cost of 230 ARS for a nice wet blow job from a hot looking woman is justified but still you do feel the pinch when you compare it with the deals at Maipu 359 or Uruguay 343.

Recommended?

Yes, Yes, Yes

Dancesw/Chicas
09-13-08, 01:37
Captain,

This is probably not a big deal for you, but you can just pay 50 pesos for CIM and essencially you will be getting a BBBJ.

DWC

Member #3320
09-13-08, 04:09
Captain,

This is probably not a big deal for you, but you can just pay.

50 pesos for CIM and essencially you will be getting a BBBJ.

DWCYour message's meaning is not clear. Kindly elaborate!

Lysander
09-13-08, 05:21
I have been longing to fuck Pamela ever since my first visit here on this trip. Today, I could not resist any more and decided to sample Pamela.

Arrived 1707 at 1500 hrs.

1. I was shown a total of 3 girls including Pamela. Other than Pamela, the other two girls looked very very ordinary and didnt seem to belong to Santa fe 1707.

2. I paid 150ARS for 1 hour with Pamela but as we all know this 150ARS doesnt mean anything without the propina.

3. I asked Pamela about the add-ons. She said 30 for BBBJ, 50 for CIM, 100 for cola. So a total of 180ARS apart from 150 ARs, I already paid. I repented not negotiating via the Madam. I am saying this because madam had negotiated similar add-ons with Pamela about 2 weeks ago for just a 100ARS extra.

4. Anyway, I opted for 80 ARS add-on of BBBJ & CIM. I gave cola a miss but she has one hell of a sexy ass.

5. I decided not to fuck and just enjoy oral. She gave a nice non-stop wet, sloppy, slurpy BBBJ with CIM for about 35 minutes. It was really a good BJ from a nice looking sexy woman with a sexy body. Enjoyed every bit of it.

6. Did not go for a 2nd round of sex as I was sexually drained after the great BJ.

7. After that just chatted with Pamela for 10 mins and left the place in 45 mins flat though I paid for an hour.

8. Pamela has been working here for 8 years non-stop! She seems quite happy with the job. She is a local and saves about 4000 USD a year. She is 32 years old but has the body of a 25 year old!

9. I was offered soft drinks on the house!

Overall cost of 230 ARS for a nice wet blow job from a hot looking woman is justified but still you do feel the pinch when you compare it with the deals at Maipu 359 or Uruguay 343.

Recommended?

Yes, Yes, YesThanks for this infomative post. I agree with your observation on this place. The suggested prices for extras depends to some extent on the chica. Last year I had girl (no longer works there) who give BBBJ including CIM for 30p, and who offered cola for 50p. As a general observation, I would say that most Argentinian girls don't mind BBBJ but really don't like CIM. When negotiating a BBBJ I have found that in this place (and others with a similar pricing policy) girls are happy to give BBBJ for a small propina or free, provided you can convince them that you won't come in their mouth. What I say to them is "Hagas lo que hagas no voy a acabar in la boca" or words to that effect. Another benefit is that once the girl is really convinced you won't come in her mouth on your next visit you'll often get a much deeper, wetter, and more enthusiastic BBBJ.

Dancesw/Chicas
09-13-08, 13:50
Captain,

What I am saying is to get you to CIM she must do a BBBJ.

So, just pay her 50 and say you want the CIM.

DWC

Member #3320
09-13-08, 16:05
Lysander,

You are right probably! However, I don't know whats the big deal in CIM! I specially dislike it when they spit it out! It spoils all the fun! I was a bit naive when dealing with Pamela but I was literally dying for a good wet job and hence acceded to all her requests for money! She was literally ridiculing me saying "oh.Its just 30USD!". And I could sense that I would end up with a disaster of a session if I don't pay up. In this way, one needs to be careful at this place cos the chicas want propina and if you dont pay, be ready for very ordinary lacklustre sex.

Dances with chicas,

Your point understood and very logical but this is not how the chicas think! If I say I will pay only for CIM she would give a a covered BJ and tell me to let her know when I am ready to come in mouth!

Dancesw/Chicas
09-14-08, 00:06
Captain,

This is what I do everytime I go to this place, which sometimes is more

than once in one single day.

I tell the chica: mamacita, here is 30 pesos for the bbbj, if I get to finish

in your mouth insted of the 30 you'll walk with 50. I've done this with at

least 20 chicas here, including some of the current staff Pamela, Bianca,

Sol, Lara, etc.

The chicas here will adjust the pricing if they see you are a new face,

a foreign monger with an accent, and also if you negotioned extras with

too much concern about how much they want.

DWC

Tequila Tim
09-14-08, 01:38
Lysander,

You are right probably! However, I don't know whats the big deal in CIM! I specially dislike it when they spit it out! It spoils all the fun! I was a bit naive when dealing with Pamela but I was literally dying for a good wet job and hence acceded to all her requests for money! She was literally ridiculing me saying "oh. Its just 30USD!". And I could sense that I would end up with a disaster of a session if I don't pay up. In this way, one needs to be careful at this place cos the chicas want propina and if you don't pay, be ready for very ordinary lacklustre sex.

Dances with chicas,

Your point understood and very logical but this is not how the chicas think! If I say I will pay only for CIM she would give a a covered BJ and tell me to let her know when I am ready to come in mouth!I have sessioned with Pamela (and many others from 1707) and politely refused the "extras". This has never resulted in less than a satisfying experience. In fact, I think it's resulted in better sessions due to the girl realizing that I'm in control, not her.

Lysander
09-14-08, 06:42
Lysander,

You are right probably! However, I don't know whats the big deal in CIM! I specially dislike it when they spit it out! It spoils all the fun! I was a bit naive when dealing with Pamela but I was literally dying for a good wet job and hence acceded to all her requests for money! She was literally ridiculing me saying "oh. Its just 30USD!". And I could sense that I would end up with a disaster of a session if I don't pay up. In this way, one needs to be careful at this place cos the chicas want propina and if you don't pay, be ready for very ordinary lacklustre sex.As should have been clear from my previous post, I quite agree with you about CIM. That's why I always tell the chica I like BBBJ but don't worry no matter how hard you suck my dick I won't come in your mouth. I don't really see the appeal of CIM, especially if I know the girl doesn't like it. A few girls are really OK about CIM. In which case its fine by me, but I would never pay extra for it. For the same reason, I am not that keen on facials or most other other porn film cliches. I know some guys get a kick out of getting a girl to do things she obviously doesn't like. Its just not my thing.

Also by the way I have also found that if you don't want or ask for any extras you will still get good service at this place. Although it is hard to generalize. It all depends on the girl and how she is feeling (if she is tired or has already had three clients before you) and if she thinks she is never going to see you again. If the girl knows you are only in BA only for a short time, she has little incentive to give you any more than a minimum service.

It seems to me that your experience with Pamela is a good example of what can happen if you overpay - the girl thinks you're a bit of chump and gives you bad service.

Lysander
09-24-08, 11:27
Over the last couple of years have had some good experiences here, so it was one of the first places I visited when I arrived last week. None of my old favourites in the line up of five girls which included Pamela. Passed on Pamela. Not my type. Took Eugenia instead. Petite with hardly any tits, but pretty face with charming manner and v. Friendly. No English as far as I know. None of the bored resigned attitude shown by some of the longer serving girls here. Obligatory 30p propina for BBBJ was well worth it. Enthusiastic with good technique. DFK and DATY no problem. Tight pussy (no kids) but confessed she gets a bit sore if she sees more than a few clients in a day. No CIM and definitely no cola at any price. Would I repeat? Yes. I saw her once already earlier this year. Total 150p + 30p propina

DonRoberto
10-23-08, 18:32
Over the last couple of years have had some good experiences here, so it was one of the first places I visited when I arrived last week. None of my old favourites in the line up of five girls which included Pamela. Passed on Pamela. Not my type. Took Eugenia instead. Petite with hardly any tits, but pretty face with charming manner and v. Friendly. No English as far as I know. None of the bored resigned attitude shown by some of the longer serving girls here. Obligatory 30p propina for BBBJ was well worth it. Enthusiastic with good technique. DFK and DATY no problem. Tight pussy (no kids) but confessed she gets a bit sore if she sees more than a few clients in a day. No CIM and definitely no cola at any price. Would I repeat? Yes. I saw her once already earlier this year. Total 150p + 30p propinaI am headed back down to BA on Nov. 1, and I always like to get on the scoreboard right away with a quick visit to 1707, which has never let me down.

I have never thought to ask for CIM; how do you ask for it in Spanish?

I suppose you could say "Leche en la boca, por favor", but I think you can do better than that. Anybody know?

Stowe
10-24-08, 00:41
I am headed back down to BA on Nov. 1, and I always like to get on the scoreboard right away with a quick visit to 1707, which has never let me down.

I have never thought to ask for CIM; how do you ask for it in Spanish?

I suppose you could say "Leche en la boca, por favor", but I think you can do better than that. Anybody know?You can ask:

1. Bucal completo sin globito.

2. Chupa sin condom hasta el final.

Suerte.

Stowe

DonRoberto
11-01-08, 15:22
I paid a visit to 1707 this afternoon, and was presented with six outstanding choices. I picked a dark-haired girl named Laura though any of them would have been fine. Asked for "sin globito", and got more than my money's worth. She has a velvety touch with her mouth that got me off way too-fast, and I was not proud of my performance. Really a sweet girl.

Got charged 100 pesos for a half hour; don't know if this is a gringo price, but it was 70 last year. But how can you complain about a heavenly french for 30 USD? I just do not understand all the negativity about this place in this forum.

Stormy
11-01-08, 17:55
That is the correct price. 100 for a half-hour, 150 for hour, 30 p expected for "sin globo". I think the talent level is just fine as well.

Member #3320
11-01-08, 18:00
Indeed, the talent level is pretty good here.

The main reason for the negativity on this forum for the apartment is because of the concept of compulsory "propina" (tips) for any extra services such as BBBJ, CIM etc.

It would have been prudent for the privado owner / manager to set the base price a little higher than 150 ARS / hr but provide all services as BBBJ or CIM all inclusive and minus propina.

BadMan
11-01-08, 19:04
This has been getting excessive lately.

I called a place the other day. They said $ 200 AR completo over the phone. When I get there, the madame says $200 conventional plus $ 50 completo oral and $ 50 more for completo cola.

They are trying to ask $ 300 for a completo session at a privado?

I just laughed and said no thanks. When the girl gets in the room, you can have her do anything you want at no extra charge.

Regards,

BM

BTW, I doubt the actual owners of these privados have a big say in how the day to day operations are run. My guess is the receptionist pretty much runs the privado however she wants.
The main reason for the negativity on this forum for the apartment is because of the concept of compulsory "propina" (tips) for any extra services such as BBBJ, CIM etc.

It would have been prudent for the privado owner / manager to set the base price a little higher than 150 ARS / hr but provide all services as BBBJ or CIM all inclusive and minus propina.

Stormy
11-01-08, 23:30
You said you called "a place". Did you call 1707 or some other place? The completo there depends on the individual. Some do, some don't and the price can vary widely. The price at 1707 has been very consistent for me as indicated below, 100 for half hour, 150 for the hour, 30 p. more for oral without condom.

Zing23
11-03-08, 21:04
Great old building, great old elevator. Had a lineup of 6 girls in bikinis at 245pm on Monday, selected Pamela. Slim, 31, dark hair, pretty. 150p for an hour. 30p tip to pamela for bbbj. Enthusiastic performer. Great kisser too.

-Zing

Update:I forgot to note that she works Mon to Sat, goes home at 8pm.

Lowlight
11-04-08, 14:43
Whenever I am in town I always go to see Pamela, or I should say she comes to see me. She has a beautiful face, great body, and her performance is amazing. With that body and face she is the type who can easily charge 300/ hour and get it. So she is a bargain at those prices. She has let me film her and when I am in sex prison she always puts a smile on my face.

Member #3320
11-04-08, 18:22
Great old building, great old elevator. Had a lineup of 6 girls in bikinis at 245pm on Monday, selected Pamela. Slim, 31, dark hair, pretty. 150p for an hour. 30p tip to pamela for bbbj. Enthusiastic performer. Great kisser too.

-Zing.

Update:I forgot to note that she works Mon to Sat, goes home at 8pm.Yes, I have tried her once. She is great in her work and I found her body quite sexy looking. However, she asked me 100 ARS propina for anal and 50 ARS for CIM. This kind of turned me off. Also, she has been working in this privado for 8 years, so has kind of become a bit hardcore!

Dancesw/Chicas
11-05-08, 01:44
That *****!

How dare she asks for 30 bucks to be fuck in the ass! Haha.

DWC

Member #3320
11-06-08, 05:14
That *****!

How dare she asks for 30 bucks to be fuck in the ass! Haha.

DWCAre you being sarcastic? Or are you simply ignorant of BA prices despite posting 250 odd reports.

The good BA privados provide all inclusive within 100~ 200 ARS.

Pamela demanded in addition to the 150 base fees, 100 ARS for cola, 30 ARS for BBBJ, 50 ARS for CIM, 30 ARS for DFK = 360 ARS.

However, on later investigation I found that its best to discuss prices with Mamasan and one can get all of the above for just within 250 ARS.

FYI, some really good looking chicas in Maipu 359, Apt 74 provide all the above for just 100ARS.

So, I didn't find the deal offered by Pam worth wile.

BTW, It does not make sense to convert chica prices to Us$ in BA.

Dancesw/Chicas
11-06-08, 16:41
Captain,

Thank you for recommending the Maipu privado. I am actually happy with SantaFe 1707. It's close to my place and I like it. Regulars like me know about the extras, is always been that way. If you think the Maipu place (which I visited once) is a better choice, enjoy it.

It makes sense to convert prices, because 10 pesos or 1000 pesos doesn't mean anything until we know how much US currency that is.

If you think Santa Fe is expensive you should visit Cielo and see that is actually mid priced.

DWC

Member #3320
11-06-08, 17:59
Captain,

Thank you for recommending the Maipu privado. I am actually happy.

With SantaFe 1707. It's close to my place and I like it. Regulars like me.

Know about the extras, is always been that way. If you think the Maipu.

Place (which I visited once) is a better choice, enjoy it.

It makes sense to convert prices, because 10 pesos or 1000 pesos doesn't.

Mean anything until we know how much US currency that is.

If you think Santa Fe is expensive you should visit Cielo and see that is.

Actually mid priced.

DWCI agree with you totally on your above rhetoric, though the sarcasm about "30 bucks" was not in good taste from one experienced monger to another.

Its good to be proud that you have a good spending power and why shouldn't you be, after all you are among the privileged ones born in this world with green dollars flowing from all your pockets. However, this forum is catering to world members from different parts of the world used to different world currencies/different economies and possibly having different or less spending power than yourself. Hence, its polite to be less exuberant of one's spending power in a world forum like this.

Having said that, I will make a exception and let you know that I am absolutely sure that I can afford anything which you can afford in BA, if not more.

Having mongered in slightly expensive places like London, Oslo and Tokyo, I have no issue with high end privados of BA as long the prices are fixed, do not like the propina concept ( find it, kind of deceiving).

Splurging is fine as long it makes sense and gives satisfaction to the spender.

Wild Walleye
11-18-08, 19:23
Stopped by last week. No appointment necessary makes it convenient when my schedule is crazy.

6 or so chicas (Bianca, Sol (new bird tattoo on shoulder) Pame, Belem (looked better than I remembered-maybe it's a different Belem) another one I can't remember and Noelia (cute, 20-something, great body) Picked Noelia.

Fantastic oral sin (top 5 all time) and great time all around. Great pick, I hope she will be there next time I pop in.

WW

Hardseed
12-17-08, 19:03
Just visited this privado. I'm a sucker for a pretty face so chose Laura out of a lineup of about five chicas. After the session felt like a sucker all right. 150 pesos got me a lacklustre performance, worst ever from an Argentinian. So so CBJ and during fs kept trying to shield the poonyang. Probably did'nt like me. Although I told mamasan my choice she first brought in Noella and then another before Laura came in. Very strange, much time spent waiting as if some sort of discussion was going on. Held fast to Laura. Will choose the much touted Noella next time if available. One pop with Laura after 20 minutes, felt unmotivated for a second, spent the remaining 40 minutes trying to have a conversation with my poor Espanol; need the practice.

Tommmy
05-07-09, 00:20
Wild Walleye. They returned Pamela and Noelia!

http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/pamela.php

http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/noelia.php

Wild Walleye
05-07-09, 02:21
I was swapping texts with her last week but could only get to 1707 on Friday and they were closed (I was ringing the bell trying deperately to bust one more nut before my remise took me to the airport) Alas, it was not to be. Had to go back to 'sex prison' (footnote Exon) not fully drained.

Ran into a bit of luck yesterday with a stripper (state side) at a place I occasionally frequent. Absolutely the best body of any woman I have been with. Chatted her up, got blown in the lap dance room and walked with digits for future use.

Tommmy
05-08-09, 03:00
Captain,

Thank you for recommending the Maipu privado. I am actually happy with SantaFe 1707. It's close to my place and I like it. Regulars like me know about the extras, is always been that way. If you think the Maipu place (which I visited once) is a better choice, enjoy it.

It makes sense to convert prices, because 10 pesos or 1000 pesos doesn't mean anything until we know how much US currency that is.

If you think Santa Fe is expensive you should visit Cielo and see that is actually mid priced.

DWCTo Santa Fe they dismissed the receptionist and they prohibited the girls to receive extras by BBBJ, kisses, etc

Member #3320
05-08-09, 03:16
To Santa Fe they dismissed the receptionist and they prohibited the girls to receive extras by BBBJ, kisses, etcSince when?

Tommmy
05-09-09, 00:42
Since when?FROM MARCH.

THIS WHOLE INCLUDING WITHIN THE TARIFF. BBBJ, KISSES, ETC FREE OF EXTRAS

======================================

Hi Tommmy,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Sportsman
05-30-09, 22:57
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but this the website for this privado:

http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/portfolio.php

I have not been to this place for years so I don't know their current staff. But it has been confirmed recently that at least two chicas listed there were on duty.

Wild Walleye
06-08-09, 16:04
I recently swapped texts with Noelia and she confirmed that she is still at 1707.

Of that group, I have seen Barbara, Noelia, Sol, and Fiorela. There are a couple on that page that if I thought theyd be there, I might have to pop in and swap something else.

Anyone ever seen Pampita or Abril?

I also suspect that there is a stable of pigs that they would never put on the website.

Rainot
06-11-09, 01:13
I dropped by the appartment about a month ago, and nothing's changed. Girls are an average 6-8 in looks, and the staff is numerous as usual (over 6 girls) I chose Yenny: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idCategoria=16&idElemento=5481

She's not listed @ monisimasvip. Com, and mind you the girls tend to come and go all the time, so I'm not sure if you'll see Yenny today. Better ask on the phone first, since the ad is still up @ bairesgirls. I mean, she should be there.

$150 1/2 hour (conventional sex, includes bbbj)

$200 1 hour (same)

$250 1 hour with "cola".

Sportsman
06-11-09, 01:26
I chose Yenny: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idCategoria=16&idElemento=5481

She's not listed @ monisimasvip.com, and mind you the girls tend to come and go all the time, so I'm not sure if you'll see Yenny today. Better ask on the phone first, since the ad is still up @ bairesgirls. I mean, she should be there.I would say Yenny (http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idCategoria=16&idElemento=5481) and Jenny (http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/jenny.php) are the same person.

Rainot
06-11-09, 02:27
I would say Yenny (http:/ www. Bairesgirls. Com. Ar / newTemplateWeb / pElementos. Php? IdPlantilla=10& idCategoria=16& idElemento=5481) and Jenny (http:/ www. Monisimasvip. Com. Ar / jenny.php) are the same person.LOL, there she is. I didn't look too closely at the ads at monisimas, it appears. My bad.;)

Big Travel Guy
06-11-09, 10:47
LOL, there she is. I didn't look too closely at the ads at monisimas, it appears. My bad.;)How was she?

Md2000
06-12-09, 00:38
So I'm trying to map out my trip to Buenos Aires, can someone tell me where on Santa Fe this is located. Exactly between which two streets? I tried pulling it up on Google Maps but no success

AllIWantIsLove
06-12-09, 02:28
So I'm trying to map out my trip to Buenos Aires, can someone tell me where on Santa Fe this is located. Exactly between which two streets? I tried pulling it up on Google Maps but no successhttp://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=366806&postcount=8

Other posts in this thread might be of interest to you too. Most will require some Spanish. Maybe some of the web site translation services will help.

Bob

Sportsman
06-12-09, 02:57
So I'm trying to map out my trip to Buenos Aires, can someone tell me where on Santa Fe this is located. Exactly between which two streets? I tried pulling it up on Google Maps but no successFor Buenos Aires, I like to use Maparoma to map out an address:

http://world.maporama.com/Default.aspx

Wild Walleye
06-12-09, 09:59
It is a nondescript entry on the about 50 feet from Rodriguez Pena.

So I'm trying to map out my trip to Buenos Aires, can someone tell me where on Santa Fe this is located. Exactly between which two streets? I tried pulling it up on Google Maps but no success

Md2000
06-12-09, 18:10
Ohh wow those are perfect. Thanks!

Wild Walleye
06-12-09, 19:07
Ohh wow those are perfect. Thanks!Just measured it.

Damman
06-12-09, 19:19
http://www.cat-tracker.com/search/agency/20079

http://www.cat-tracker.com/map

Give this a try. Not a bad site. Someone posted earlier.

Tommmy
07-01-09, 02:09
They are the three best ones of the place.

CELIA
http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/celia.php

PAMELA

NOELIA
http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/noelia.php

Wild Walleye
07-01-09, 12:16
They are the three best ones of the place.

CELIA
http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/celia.php

PAMELA

NOELIA
http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/noelia.phpWe've been swapping texts about a visit next time.

Mbronzini
08-03-09, 01:31
We've been swapping texts about a visit next time.I have checked the link and the ladies look great. What was the charge and did each of them do bbbj, cim and cola. Noelia looked especially attractive and young. Why did you refer to Noelia as a keeper?

Wild Walleye
08-04-09, 02:12
I have checked the link and the ladies look great. What was the charge and did each of them do bbbj, cim and cola. Noelia looked especially attractive and young. Why did you refer to Noelia as a keeper?BBBJ, CIM and cola vary from chica to chica. I did not seek cola with Noelia. She did do BBBJ but I don't recall CIM. She has a hot bod and is great in the rack.

There are usually a lot of chicas at this place. I usually go for the hottest one in the line up because, I am a guy and I think with my dick.

The down and dirty naughtiest night I had at this place, I ended up with the house pig (after a session with a hot little spinner who couldn't finish me off) I was thoroughly satisfied but I wouldn't want to bump into that face in a dark alley.

Rainot
08-06-09, 02:33
I'm sorry, I missed your question. I enjoyed Yenny, she was great. BBBJ, and conventional sex, for 30' (I was running late for a meeting) She's paraguayan, from Encarnación. Excellent in bed, as usual with most paraguayan girls. I tried to find her not so long ago, but she was already booked for the day, so I chose Celia. She gave an ok service, I requested 30' again. BBBJ and ok sex (not nearly as good as Yenny's) plus there's a little Photoshop. Well, one can tell from the pictures that the hips and tummy may not be the same as the pics.

Tommmy
09-15-09, 16:36
Belen return!

http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/belen.php

Big Travel Guy
10-13-09, 13:02
Belen return!

http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/belen.phpI had the pleasure of two sessions with Belen last summer, right before she left, supposedly to try and go independent. I liked the first one so much, I repeated. Then I liked the second one so much, I tried to get her to see me as an independent, but she did not keep her appointment. That was a disappointment, but it happens, and if she is in fact back at 1707 you won't have to worry about her not showing up any more, I guess.

Her main attribute is her physical beauty. She is the classic long-legged, slender blonde, with smooth, tanned skin, and with an absolutely lovely face. (The face is obscured in the photos posted here) As a provider, she is friendly and skilled, with a bit too much fake moaning. (The moaning matches her tits, by the way) She provided fine BBBJ, for the usual extra 30 pesos that 1707 charges. She is not extraordinary in bed, but she is very good, and she is just fabulous to look at, touch, and spend time with.

Have fun.

Qbert
10-27-09, 18:02
My first post, first Buenos Aires experience.

I went about 13:00 and only three chicas were available. Erica, jenny and pamela.

I chose 1/2 hour with erica and pamela for ar240. Erica was really passionate with me and devoured me like a steak. Pamela was decent but I'd say her "into it" factor was about a 7 out of 10 which is still passable. Their pics are accurate so I won't go into descriptives.

CBJ, CFS both chicas, different condoms, . And finished with COT. (pamela)

I noticed the thread about what to say at the buzzer. I overheard someone get buzzed in before me and he said something like. "linea, por favor. " seemed simple to me so I used that. Worked a charm but I could've said "the burger flies at midnight" and I would've been buzzed in.

I have to say. AR240 for two is a damn bargain where I come from so it's gonna be hard to stray from 1707 but I'll force myself because there's plenty to be had. I just like 'them in twos.

Q

Sexyloverxxx
11-02-09, 19:30
First time in Buenos Aires, and wantet to have a good time, after reading some of the reports in this excelent forum I went to Santa Fe 1707.

Apparently they were busy, just erica vacant.

Chose an hour, no need to rush.

And I must say that Erica is a really passionate girl.

Really worth a visit. I Can not wait to come back to Buenos Aires.;)

Chicaluv
12-12-09, 10:11
I have gone to this place twice this week. It is reasonably priced and the service is decent.

I probably won't go back because of one major issue to me. The place stinks. The bed cover and sheets probably have not been changed for a year. They stink like BO and cum. It actually affected my last session the smell was so bad.

Tequila Tim
12-12-09, 10:57
I have gone to this place twice this week. It is reasonably priced and the service is decent.

I probably won't go back because of one major issue to me. The place stinks. The bed cover and sheets probably have not been changed for a year. They stink like BO and cum. It actually affected my last session the smell was so bad.Chicaluv,

This privado has one of the better take-out policies, only 20 pesos more per hour. I always take this option after seeing an initial line-up at a slow time during the day (like around 2:30 PM)

Chicaluv
12-12-09, 21:02
Chicaluv,

This privado has one of the better take-out policies, only 20 pesos more per hour. I always take this option after seeing an initial line-up at a slow time during the day (like around 2:30 PM)I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

Victorino55
12-15-09, 12:53
I went to the private Santa Fe 1707 and had a beautiful expeiencia with Caro, a brunette thin but in good ways. Take a turn for 1 hour and pay $ 150. Very good pete. It's very exciting because it looks like a Lolita. After we talked and I thought fuck lovely. The name is Carolina, born in Patagonia, in the village of Puerto Piramide and studied cinematography

Wild Walleye
12-15-09, 14:41
The place stinks. The bed cover and sheets probably have not been changed for a year. They stink like BO and cum. It actually affected my last session the smell was so bad.I don't think I have ever gone there un-showered (I. E. With BO) but I am pretty sure I have contributed to the aroma.

Cain2
01-12-10, 00:21
Madu.

I like the reviews for this place and wanted to give them a try. Show up and do the usual game with the pre-printed phases.

She puts me in the waiting room and sends the girls in for me to see. The first one is old and ugly, No-way.

Next comes in Madu, small, maybe 5' even, I'd say under 100 lbs, tight little body and a naughty look in her eye.

She looks and acts like she's trouble and I know I want to give her a try.

Off to the room and the usual wait, finally she shows up and jumps on top of me, kisses and grinding herself on me right from the start. She looks like she's already worked up and ready to go, plus she's so tiny that it's like there's a miniature cyclone in bed with me. Clothes are gone, and she's sitting on me while she grinds her pussy on me with a big grin on her face.

On goes the wrap and I'm expecting a BJ; Nope, she jumps and I mean jumps on me, pops the end in and slides it home with a big smile on her face. I'm wondering what happened to the BJ when she just goes nuts. The girl starts bumping and grinding on me like she's out of her mind, kisses all over my face and she's doing this thing with her hips. She's moving up and down like you wouldn't believe and the whole time there's this dirty / slutty look in her eye as she keeps biting her lip. Only a couple minutes later, she goes off with a moan and slows down for a second. I take advantage and roll up into a sitting position and pick her up by her ass with my hands, she weights practically nothing and I have each cheek in a hand as I pick her up and drop her on me, She goes nuts again and starts up the crazy woman routine but I have her ass under control now and I grind her against me until she goes off again. Into Mish and I now I'm grinding against her, I'm having a blast while she's shaking and moving underneath me, Eventually I can't take it anymore and I'm done. I roll over and by the time I hit the bed she's out the door, sounded like she was swearing at me as she left. She's back a couple minutes later and crawls on top of me to rest, finally I need to bail and take off.

She's crazy in bed and a wild ride, I'd say give her a shot and see if you can hold on.

=====

L - F: 8 (Very cute, had that dirty slutty look in her eye)
L - B: 8 (very small tight girl, boobs weren't great but the ass was fine)
A: 8 (She might have had more fun than I did)
S: 7 (I kinda felt like she used me for a good time)

Repeat: Maybe, she's a tiger.
Recommend: At least once for everyone, hold on for your life.
Restrictions: Just light kisses, no DFK or LFK.

Rate: $200/60 Conventional.
Search Terms: None

Mika75
05-09-10, 04:35
Santa Fe 1707: I didn't write down an apt. or floor so I walked up to the gate and there was a security guy seated down the hallway. I asked "is this 1707" and he just said yes but didn't buzz me in. A few minutes later a half decent looking blonde walked up, tapped on the gate, and the guard let her in. She was very paranoid of me standing there and barely cracked open the gate to slip through and made sure she closed it behind her. Didn't give me a chance to even ask her anything. She went up to the third floor on the elevator. I stood outside and walked back and forth for a good 30 minutes scoping things out and no-one walked in and out so I took that as a bad sign and left. I did notice some shady characters walking up and down the street, standing at the bus stop then walking away when the bus would show up. Maybe they were just doing what I was doing but my bet is they were up to no good.This note has been posted in a thread called "Private appartment list" on the 9th of February. The logical conclusion is that it's closed. Could anyone please confirm it's still open if it is ?

Kazzooey
05-09-10, 16:18
I called them about 10 days ago to ask about prices and they answered, so I believe they are still open. And I see nothing in the quoted report to lead me to believe that the privado is closed.

The person who wrote the report went to the building, but did not know the number of the apartment. There are a lot of apartments in that building. So he just hung around and no one magically appeared to ask if he was looking for the brothel. OK, that's pretty normal. The behavior of the woman in the report is normal for a person living in an apartment with some stranger hanging around it.

Again, I see no reason to believe this privado is closed.

This note has been posted in a thread called "Private appartment list" on the 9th of February. The logical conclusion is that it's closed. Could anyone please confirm it's still open if it is?

Mika75
05-09-10, 16:51
Ok, great, so it's still open. I probably misunderstoud Jack76's post.

Your explanation seems quite logical.

Wild Walleye
05-09-10, 17:22
Ok, great, so it's still open. I probably misunderstoud Jack76's post. Your explanation seems quite logical.Something about his post does not ring true. Yes, the doorman sits at the back of the entry hall. He is perfectly cordial, if not friendly. If I asked any doorman in Bs As if the address of the building (in which he is standing) is the address of the building (in which he is standing) I would expect him to say "si" and perhaps look at me funny. Especially, 1707, where there are very clear numerals above the door. Also, outside 1707, there normally are a few shady looking characters wandering aimlessly around, up to no good. They are mongers waiting for the dipstick standing near the door bell to either go in or disappear. At least, that's what I do.

An attractive blond went in and was paranoid of him and made sure the door closed behind her. So what? That sounds like pretty normal behavior for either a non-pro living in a bldg with a high-volume ***** house who doesn't want to be solicited or a pro, going to work and not looking to be solicited in the hallway. I seem to recall that when I first went here, there was not a doorman. I am sure that the presence of the biz on piso 3 precipitated the addition of the doorman.

What smells like BS to me is that by his own words, he did not know the number of the brothel nor did he gain access to the building. Yet, he was able to determine that the blond went to the third floor and retain that information (which just happens to be the floor that the establishment occupies) The elevator is a typical, old-fashioned elevator on the left hand side of the foyer. It is not possible to see the floor indicator from the front steps and if some guy had his nose pressed against the glass peering in, the doorman would certainly take note.

To me this sounds like BS.

Mika75
05-11-10, 02:22
BS =?

Bullshit?

Wild Walleye
05-11-10, 03:05
BS =?

Bullshit?That is what I smell.

Stormy
05-11-10, 08:55
I was there about two weeks ago. Everything is just as it always was.

However, I understand that Pamela, always a great performer in my experience, has retired. The talent available did not impress me greatly, but was adequate.

These places go up and down. The door guy is just as he always was, friendly, and welcoming.

Tokyo Traveler
05-22-10, 03:34
I get the impression that some girls work from open to close. I do not recommend going here at night. Most of the girls are good but they do nto do BBBJ without additional payment, and some do not do it at all. One of the chicas is absolutely terrible. For 200p, there are better destinations.

Mbronzini
09-12-10, 03:08
Rumors: I have heard rumors that the owner of Santa Fe was murdered or had an unfortunate accident with a gun in his mouth. Rumor has it that Santa Fe is on its last leg and its premier talent is no longer there. The new website does not feature Sol, Noelia, Pamela, Erica or any other Stars and the recent posts confirm the quality of the talent has deteriorated. Too bad for us. Just an FYI post no personal knowledge and I have not been there since March 2010.

Lysander
10-25-10, 22:40
Rumors: I have heard rumors that the owner of Santa Fe was murdered or had an unfortunate accident with a gun in his mouth. Rumor has it that Santa Fe is on its last leg and its premier talent is no longer there. The new website does not feature Sol, Noelia, Pamela, Erica or any other Stars and the recent posts confirm the quality of the talent has deteriorated. Too bad for us. Just an FYI post no personal knowledge and I have not been there since March 2010.One of my first visits since arriving this time. Rang up and made a booking with Viki from Paraguay, one of my old favourites. When I arrived was greeted warmly by the same receptionist I knew from a year ago, and Viki was as delightful as ever. Price is now 200p per hour which includes BBBJ. Though I can't be sure if this applies to everyone. I have no idea if she does anal as I've never asked her.

Tigede Jade
11-14-10, 19:50
SANTA FE 1707 Apt 3.

5 November 2010.

It was my first experience to visit a Privados without previous call, with my elementary Spanish!

Buzz. Answer.

Warm and excellent welcome.

Say ' no hablar muy bien español; ver chicas'

Nicely decorated hall; wonderful scents, and I am introduced in a sofa of the waiting room, same decoration (ceilings painted dark blue, walls dark green, asian sculptures) as it could be in a sophisticated doctor's cabinet.

She had 6 girls to introduce. (better to have a little notebook in hand to note the names. The first one : CAMILLA immediately attracted me, eliminated the second; the third (Vicky looked also exciting, but smiling less than CamilLa, then older or fatter girls easy for me to eliminate.

Back to the rate: 200 P; correct rate.

Offer a drink.

I hesitated between Vicky and Camilla. The former is said to accept cola with 'propina' said the cheerful Mamasan.

However I chose CAMILLA, for conventional. And I did not regret it!

Medium sized, auburn hair, little sharp tits, nice to see in the mirror, permanent smile with very visible teeth.

DFK; she sucked my balls and wanted to put condom to suck me. As I am not to enthousiat of sucking with condom I said no and preferred to provide her a deep DATY.

She clearly liked it and melted with always this wonderful smile.

I asked. She told me she was 18. It is true that I prefer the youngest!

Nice views on the mirror, all positions. Heavenly fuck.

At a moment I understood that she came, with her eyes closed and a delicious contraction of vagina. Me too, after 45 mn, I delivered my precious holy oil.

Sure I want to repeat her and this Privado, when back in BA, end of November.

Tommmy
05-13-11, 03:43
Again, I see no reason to believe this privado is closed.Never closed, just change the page.

www.monisimasvip.com.ar

Wild Walleye
05-13-11, 13:22
They took down a bunch of the pics of chicas that hadn't been there for years. I think they used a little photoshop to make that love seat in the waiting room (Lili & Milly pics) look better. Having spent a little time sitting on it, I can tell you that it hasn't looked that good in years. I also don't remember the walls in the room that Vicky is in, being quite so clean looking.

Tato Bores
05-27-11, 18:38
Went there this afternoon as its near my flat. Looks exactly the same as last year, just as filthy, same maid too. Three girls available, Lili, Luli and another whose name I forget (she was that forgetable ).

Chose Luli. $180 for 40 mins.

Luli is about 25 with a fit little body. She has not had kids yet, so no stretch marks and a tight little pussy to boot. No complaints, but not memorable either.

Regarding covered blowjobs (see other threads etc) , there was a girl working here last year called Valeria who could put the condon on you using her mouth without you even realizing she had done it. She was also a very good all rounder and I saw her a couple of times. Anyone know if she is working elsewhere?

Tato

Tato Bores
06-02-11, 19:19
Drawn back to the place, like a moth to a candle.

40 minutes with Sonia, a 29 yr old (looks younger) Paraguayan. The one picture of her on the website does not do her justice.

BJ " sin" an extra $30, negotiated down from 50. Wanted $100 for anal, couldn't be asked to haggle all over again, so passed.

Highly recommended.

If they spent a bit of money on this place it could be great.

Gingus
06-24-11, 18:59
Well, my experience this afternoon was not good to say the least. It started off well but fizzed as the session went on.

I buzzed the apartment and went up to meet the madam. She was very pleasant and escorted me to the waiting room. There were three girls available at the moment and I selected a the tall, thin brunette. She was in her early 20's. I don't remember her name but she had a tattoo on her left shoulder. She was the most affectionate and there was a spark of chemistry between us. She also seemed sheepish which I thought was cute.

I asked the madam if my girl would perform BBBJ. She replied I needed to negotiated with her and off she went.

My girl comes in a few minutes later and gets me to shower as she prepares the room. I noticed that her "sheepish" look started to look more like a drugged look.

We start our session. No kissing, which was good because she needed breath mints and I enjoy DFK!

She wanted 100 pesos for BBBJ. What the hell? I declined. She moved down to 50. I told her I didn't want it anymore. She kept asking why. That was when the chemistry turned sour. She moved down to 20 pesos but she was turning me off. I declined. She gave me a brief covered BJ which wasn't bad and moved into a doggy position. She removed her panties and that's when the session reached the next level of failure. Her Gato stank! I showered for our session and she couldn't do the same! WTF! I thought, I might as well get my 200 pesos worth. We start banging but her boney butt was jabbing into me like knives. That's when the wheels fell off. It was too painful to continue.

I stopped the session at 25 mins and proceeded to get out of there asap. No tip. Nothing!

I wanted to complain to the madam but she wasn't available.

Ack!

Butcher2
06-24-11, 21:23
Oops, shit happens.

I hope next time you get luckier. Remember YMMV

Redwood
10-14-11, 00:33
I called this place the other day; remembered it fondly from a couple years ago when I was here. The madam told me they'd moved. Unfortunately I don't remember the new address, something like 9 de Julio and Marcelo T. De Alvear, but not that unfortunate as it was pretty bad.

The new number is 4328-8410. The card says "Eventos Empresariales", whatever that means.

I went to the new location, was shown to a room which was about as dingy as I remember the place on Santa Fe being, passable. Two "chicas" were presented, both 3-4/10. I was rearing to go and only had an hour for lunch so I took one anyway (I'm just like that).250 the hour including BBBJ. Her breath was horrible, had to close my eyes and search my mind for memories from Medellin and years past here in BA to finish. One of those times where you think to yourself: ". She should be paying ME for this".

I was there at around 3pm and thought: ok, maybe the day shift is just the dregs. The madam told me that they only ever have two girls and seemed to indicate that it was always the same ones.

YMMV, but I doubt it.

WorldTravel69
02-13-12, 15:12
Will someone go by this place and see if it is closed.

They change phone numbers alot.

This is the address of this new number. M T De Alvear 987 5 B.

I called this place the other day; remembered it fondly from a couple years ago when I was here. The madam told me they'd moved. Unfortunately I don't remember the new address, something like 9 de Julio and Marcelo T. De Alvear, but not that unfortunate as it was pretty bad.

The new number is 4328-8410. The card says "Eventos Empresariales", whatever that means.

I went to the new location, was shown to a room which was about as dingy as I remember the place on Santa Fe being, passable. Two "chicas" were presented, both 3-4/10. I was rearing to go and only had an hour for lunch so I took one anyway (I'm just like that).250 the hour including BBBJ. Her breath was horrible, had to close my eyes and search my mind for memories from Medellin and years past here in BA to finish. One of those times where you think to yourself: ". She should be paying ME for this".

I was there at around 3pm and thought: ok, maybe the day shift is just the dregs. The madam told me that they only ever have two girls and seemed to indicate that it was always the same ones.

YMMV, but I doubt it.

Kazzooey
10-03-12, 22:15
Just in case there's any remaining doubt on this one, Santa Fe 1707 is definitely closed. I rang the bell today and the new tenant (poor thing) answered.

I don't know about the new number or new address, but SF1707 the privado brothel is long gone.