PDA

View Full Version : Sante Fe 1707 Apt. 3

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Wild Walleye
06-29-20, 23:02
Just in case there's any remaining doubt on this one, Santa Fe 1707 is definitely closed. I rang the bell today and the new tenant (poor thing) answered.

I don't know about the new number or new address, but SF1707 the privado brothel is long gone.I was just fondly recollecting about this place. Sitting in the corner parlor near the kitchen (windows taped over), waiting room. Smoking a cigarette and relaxing before the parade of talent. This was the first real ***** house I ever set foot in. Sure, I had been to AMPs and banged Craigslist pros, but I had never gone into a ***** house. That was '07. There was some excellent talent there and at under $40/hour...who could complain? I really liked this place (and 1633 Junin) and went to both a lot (often multiple times per day). Sure, I like banging relatively hot chicks, but there is something about the act of walking into a place and buying what you really want and everyone knows what you are doing. It is liberating in many ways.

Any who. I hope that one byproduct of the current economic problems is that we get back to an honest market of buying and selling what we want and reveling in it.