PDA

View Full Version : Black

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Slamcity
04-01-09, 19:16
Spend us$300 on a night of fun with a high end club girl [that would get us$1000 in any major city in the USA] or $40 at The Triangle.

The real gems are developed over time--this is Exxon's message. If you spend time with a hot girl from Blacks--send her an email; bring her a small gift from the usa; call her to say hello when you are in the states; invite her to a pre-work dinner. The service will improve and she will be embarrased to ask for us$200, becuase she knows you and likes you or at least values you as a good client. She'll introduce you to her friends who work and tell them that you are a good guy. You will have fewer poor or below average experiences.True that Miami Bob! It's amazing how people for get that these girls are "real" people too with feelings and not just Gentlemen Juice Containers. Treat people with respect and in turn you will get respect back.

Only two weeks to go and I can't wait! I did exactly what you said and treated this SUPER fine Domician chick from Blacks (like a real person with feelings (calls, flowers on her birthday. And now I have a "girlfriend" in BA who's going to rock my world for free / almost free and all I had to do was be nice to her.

Shocking!

Miami Bob
04-01-09, 22:48
No one can consistently find new gems. You pays your money and takes your chances. Last year I met a very hot Madahoes' girls on one of my last nights in BA and I was too sick with the flu to take her out. She was very sweet and spent a long time chatting with me while nursing a drink for over an hour. I was impressed--wow--she is actually treating me like an human being + she was very hot. WE traded email addresses and telephone numbers and I gave her a 50 pesos tip because she kept me company without pushing drinks and lost commissions by being kind to me. I called her and traded emails for 3 or 4 months until I came back with a play station 3 game for her son in hand and met her again.

I took her from the boliche without paying for a drink and aggreed on 400 or 450 pesos for 2 hours--boy was I set for a gfe--I had been chatting with her for months and had some type of rapport--NO dfk or even lfk and cbj w / mechanical sex--poor experience--got her out the door in one hour and lost the phone number and email address. She was a bad provider. They are out there in every price range. Many times this same type of program got me great service--the full boy friend / gfe experience w / all the trimmings that is not that comon to find just for money the first time out.

What ever style you prefer, the are as many types of providers as mongers.

A while back I stayed in an apartment across the street from Blacks and was in there every other night. I was stupid and missed-out on a beautiful blonde --whose face I can still remember---over 100 pesos or so. Sometimes.

The limits I set for myself don't make sense over the long run. WE all have our own way that we play the game--just like the girls. Blacks at it's high point, was a scene to remember. It saddens me to read about what is going on now. Anyone want to check out Blacks with me when I'm in town the first half of June?

Alvear123
04-29-09, 20:27
As promised gentlemen, I am giving a quick update on a Black's fly by now that I am back to the States (sadly)

After all of the back and forth on how the place has recently gone down hill, I had to reconcile my past last experience (albeit a couple of years ago) with the current comments over the last six months. I just had to see the deflowering with my own two eyes.

Note I was trying to coordinate this review with another global monger but we were unable to coordinate the communication to meet when we arrived seperetely in BA. I will not throw my fellow reviewer under the bus but only gently chide "you are a fag for blowing me off; I trust you impregnated a traviesta F->M direction in a slum privado". OK, just kidding. Things happen.

To the report. Arrived at around 2am with small group in tow. Doormen blocked the entry way and funneled us to the main reception desk downstairs to say "you must pay a cover to enter the club". When I expressed in english and spanish that this policy was ridiculous, I have been through many times before, where is Daniel, etc.", the drawbridge opened and lots of "sorry, welcome backs" ensued. Moral of story: feign shock or confidence when blowing by admissions. They have no constitution to really collect and I think they are just seeing what they can suck out of the entry wallet.

Entered my old stomping grounds to find about 50 girls and about 10 guys (including our group of four) The girls were mostly 6-7 range with a scattering of 8's and the very ocassional 9. There were no drop dead gorgeous 10's walking around including the dancers, who by the way were all available for take out. More on that later. First cold shower of the evening was to realize that, like many of the previous posts, the quality of gals here have gone way down from years gone by. Either that or I am just getting too damn jaded for this monger business.

Two newbies in our group plus myself and another sage Black's vet. Newbies having more because of selection than the vets, but hey, having a few drinks with pals and oggling potential porteno empanadas.

Somehow the newbies get seperated from the vets (I think the vets are mesmerized by the obviously better talent dancing on the bar and the lounge area tables) and I quickly intercede when Newbie 1, who is obviously in love with a chica from Brazil, says "Is $400 for the whole night until tomorrow a good amount". I say "yes, a great amount. In pesos you idiot". Several of these moments happened so I must share in summary, like the front door experience, Black's has gotten worse and not better with the whole they are gringo fat cats - soak them if they are stupid enough to soak. I am sure there is a spanish phrase in there somewhere.

The "To Go "rate, now that we established some level of "been there" with the girls in the surrounding kill zone, dropped to $150-$200 US per girl, with a leave at breakfast end time. Obviously a hell of a lot higher than the privados (which were awesome on this trip, the only way to go when you are just looking for diamond drilling without all of the fuss) and a bit higher than the one hour quick hit quote of $150 US. Still a relative bargain by US standards but read these boards and there is quite a lot of chaffe on the subject.

I mentioned the dancers earlier so I want to report. No question that most of the dancers were solid 8's with a couple of 9's slithering about. Interesting change from last visit was that 1) many dancers dance at same time in different areas and 2) all dancers are available for to go. I called over manager Julian (Daniel had left apparently and thank goodness since I shamelessly used his name at door and they thought I knew what the fuck I was talking about) and asked / mentioned that the talent was way below past memory in terms of number and average. He responded by saying "yes, we had a little unionization problem in December" (I was too buzzed and horny even to dig into that one) so "we lost a few good girls down the street" and that the "dancers were former floor girls that graduated." When I said I was more interested in the better quality, he quickly said all but one of the 6 dancers would leave for a "higher tip". That number was around $400US which was outrageous but I did not say anything other than to shake my head.

My own little post report - I pulled a very cute 8 gal from Paraguay out of the joint for $150US for a couple of hours and a promise of another $150US if I elected to keep her through lunch. Don't flame me boys, it is just sometimes my M. O. (you can;t take the options out of an options trader) She was 21ish, very cute, passable english and damn sexy. When the lights dimmed and the main event got going it was obvious that 1) I was not going to get the benefit of an until noon soiree since I was too damn old / drunk / tired / jetlagged to perform to previous standards and 2) she was only so-so in bed. Great to look at, beautiful smile, sexy as hell on the street but had very little game in the cama. A big yawn from me and could not wait for her to get the hell out of the hotel. Her name was Katrina, from Paraguay, 5'5" blonde blue eye, little birth mark on chin - lots of smoke but no fire so avoid. Maybe she sensed she was not going to get the other half of the option? Who knows.

That is my Black's report. Pls stay tuned for my Area-VIP and Madahos report. All very interesting.

Alhorse, I will not soon return to your hallowed ground though I did come back a few days later to pick up a piece for my wife at Cartier on the ground floor to assuage my guilt. LOL.

Sr. Alvear

Bizzie
05-09-09, 15:51
If anyone is up for a trip to Black's or New Port or both, PM me.

WestFLA
06-11-09, 14:59
Did the precursory entry into Blacks last night. 80 peso entry includes a scotch. Got chevis Regal! Lucky or standard practice.... I've no idea.

The place has a lot of girls, some hot some scary. Most of them get down to hustling the drink pretty quick. One told me it was only 120 pesos (less than Madahos) I said that is a lot, and she said no it wasn't, this wasn't mcdonalds. I said in fact it was mcdonalds and she was a hamburgesa pollo. She left me alone after that.

After about an hour I left and went to Newports, which had almost as many girls, albeit fully clothed, and a much nicer vibe.

Blacks has been checked off my to do list. I probably won't go back.

BadMan
06-11-09, 19:37
I prefer the vibe at Madahos.

I have been hearing the talent at Newports is improving.

Regards,

BM
Blacks has been checked off my to do list. I probably won't go back.

Rubiks Cube
08-11-09, 03:14
I used to be a huge fan of Black but the quality and the environment have definitely caused this place to go downhill. I was last there a few weeks ago and I feel that the steady decline of the club has reached a point that I will not return for a long time.

Over my last 3 week trip a few weeks back I went there 3 times and always left disappointed. Years ago the top end talent at Black was better than anywhere (from looks standpoint) Now this place is average club with the bonus of having more girls than any other club. However, talent was mediocre. This would be ok if they wanted average prices. Club now wants you to buy 2 chica drinks for the girls and while all the girls will quickly drop there price they start of trying for $300us. I hate even negotiating with a girl when she starts that high especially when she isn't a stunner.

The club also has next to no atmosphere when it isn't packed. The room is big and the girls flock to the few spots where guys are. I love the fact that they can't approach you but nothing worse than having 5 girls you don't find pretty blocking your view of the other girls.

QuakHunter
08-11-09, 17:43
My Dad had a condo on the beach in Siesta Key, Florida. We went down for a couple of weeks every year to escape the cold midwestern winter.

Every night we walked down Midnight Pass Road to Big Olaf's for Ice Cream. I dreamed every night for months about the great ice cream at Big Olaf's. As I got older, I realized it sucked compared to Baskin Robbins and Dairy Queen.

My point is that Black may have fallen off the map and even suck, but I broke my monger cherry there and met the finest chica I have ever met there and it's like that first dish of ice cream at Big Olaf's.

I am saving every cent I make for a trip down to Buenos Aires and my first stop will be to Black for something I know will be more expensive and probably not a satisfying.

I have officially entered middle age. It sucks.

Wild Walleye
08-11-09, 20:47
My point is that Black may have fallen off the map and even suck, but I broke my monger cherry there and met the finest chica I have ever met there and it's like that first dish of ice cream at Big Olaf's.

I am saving every cent I make for a trip down to Buenos Aires and my first stop will be to Black for something I know will be more expensive and probably not a satisfying. Black was the first boliche I ever visited, about 2 years ago. I wasn't a newbie but, when my buddy walked me in the front door and up the steps, my jaw was on the floor. The place was packed with 75+ chicas and it would have been a struggle to find a 7. I did not take a chica home from Black that night (wound up being a pretty strange night, I think I left 1707 around 4am the next morning) I have never seen that much high-grade pussy in one place in my life. Maybe it was a lucky night but it was awesome. I have been back once or twice but have yet to take out from this place.

I guess the problem is that I have found some pretty good outlets with more reasonable prices.

I have officially entered middle age. It sucks.

Rock Harders
08-11-09, 22:13
Mongers,

The first time I walked into Black four long years ago I was very, very disappointed in the quality of the inventory in what had been talked up to be the house of iniquity with the highest quality in all of Argentina. I did not go back for almost four years. Then, sometime around April 2008 I went in there with Erkinator73 and the place was filled to the brim with many, many smoking hot chicas. I have been in there a few times since then and the level of quality was not as good as the April 2008 visit. I think that both Black and Madahos can be hit and miss in terms of having true stunners in stock on any given day. My experience tells me that the two nights that the full inventory of stunners are working are Wednesday and Thursday.

On another note, a chica I have been banging a few times a month for the past few years has made the circuit during her illustrious prostitute career between Madahos (where I met her in November 2005) to La Lopez to Black and now back to Madahos. She says that alot of girls are leaving Black and migrating to Madahos because the hardcore old-timers at Black are real cunts and the management structure is more rigid.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Rainot
08-12-09, 18:39
Save yourselves a bad and very expensive night. Black just ain't the good old Black we used to know. Madahos is the place to go right now.

QuakHunter
08-13-09, 19:51
Black was the first boliche I ever visited, about 2 years ago. I wasn't a newbie but, when my buddy walked me in the front door and up the steps, my jaw was on the floor. The place was packed with 75+ chicas and it would have been a struggle to find a 7. I did not take a chica home from Black that night (wound up being a pretty strange night, I think I left 1707 around 4am the next morning) I have never seen that much high-grade pussy in one place in my life.

I guess the problem is that I have found some pretty good outlets with more reasonable prices.Mr. Walleye,

Black was the first Boliche I ever went to on my first visit to Bs Aires. That was almost ten years ago. I guess the sensory overload on that first trip is what I always hope comes back. I too, have found better outlets but I still remember the first girl that felt my unit in 1975 at summer camp. I went back to Camp Rapaho for two years after it stopped being fun. Maybe it's me?

Then, sometime around April 2008 I went in there with Erkinator73 and the place was filled to the brim with many, many smoking hot chicas. I have been in there a few times since then and the level of quality was not as good as the April 2008 visit.Rock,

April 2008 was my last visit and was the best six days in a row from a quality / quantity / value standpoint I had ever seen. That was the night I met the only girl that convinced me she was not really a puta. I had to go back to Monger reindoctrination school for my naive behavior.

Cruz403
09-03-09, 03:22
Complete rip off joint.

If your a newbie.

Stay well away from this place.

Complete scam artists!

Much better off at privados.

El Alamo
09-03-09, 10:04
Black was the first boliche I ever visited, about 2 years ago. I wasn't a newbie but, when my buddy walked me in the front door and up the steps, my jaw was on the floor. The place was packed with 75+ chicas and it would have been a struggle to find a 7. I did not take a chica home from Black that night (wound up being a pretty strange night, I think I left 1707 around 4am the next morning) I have never seen that much high-grade pussy in one place in my life. Maybe it was a lucky night but it was awesome. I have been back once or twice but have yet to take out from this place.

I guess the problem is that I have found some pretty good outlets with more reasonable prices.Turn the lights on. You won't be so impressed

Jackson
09-03-09, 14:03
Complete rip off joint.

If your a newbie.

Stay well away from this place.

Complete scam artists!

Much better off at privados.Hi Cruz403,

With all due respect, I've been in Black dozens of times, and I've never been "scammed", i.e. I've never been tricked into paying for drinks I didn't order, or had my bill padded, or anything of a similar nature.

Saying that Black is a scam and the privados are better is like saying that Cabana Las Lilas (the upscale steak restaurant) is a "scam" because you can get a perfectly filling meal at McDonalds for less money.

Thanks,

Jackson.

"Some guys will survey a rental car fleet and say to themselves "I'll pay more for the Mercedes", while the guy standing next to him says "They all have 4 wheels and a motor, so I'll take the Yugo."

Miami Bob
09-04-09, 00:13
A few years ago I spent two weeks accross the street and was there many times. Different girls lead to different prices for the same drinks. Some of the waitresses would scam with the girls to overcharge on chica drinks. This would be maybe a 60 pesos wrinkle in a 900 pesos evening. Prices for the girls her house drinks and my drinks. I have never been charged to walk into Blacks. Daniel --I don't know if he is still there as manager-- appreciated knowing when the waitresses were scaming and ALWAYS was 100% a gentleman and tried to run a straight foward business. This is a high priced variation on a *****-house who none would expect to be populated by 100% trust-able honest workers.

The management used to take pride in running an honest place. The girls vary widely in terms of quality of service. In terms of quality of service--not looks--I truly believe that you can do just as well in many other venues.

It is a great place for a first trip visit if you only have a few nights. At least the memories will like Walleys.

Hubbster
09-05-09, 17:28
I havent been to Black in years.

Although 1 of my chicks called a chick from there for a friend of mine and she wanted $400 US.

If I wanted to pay that much I'd just stay in the US.

Rock Harders
10-21-09, 06:24
Mongers,

I stopped in here this past Saturday with a visiting business associate and our very own webmaster. I will grant the fact that Saturday night is one of the shittiest mongering nights in Buenos Aires, but on this night there was very little talent in this place. Although there were several girls that were doable, every single one of them had one or several glaring flaws. On this night at least, Black was so overpriced for the quality on offer it was almost comical. Also, most of the girls were unwilling to go back to anywhere but a hotel, which is ridiculous. My business associate took a girl who was decent enough but I would hesitate to fuck her for free if I met her at my bar, although she did have nice fake tits but little else. She went for $200 USD plus the required two $120 pesos exit drinks. With the entrance drink, the exit fee, plus what the girl got, we are approaching $300 USD for an hour of dead fish sex with a mediocre chica I would hesitate to do for free.

At this point, I'd say Black is a waste of time (although maybe it was because it was Saturday) and the prices are such a shitty value for the quality of the merchandise on offer. At Cafe Photo in Sao Paulo you can literally fuck the hottest women you have ever seen for $250-300 USD and they stay all night and generally give amazing GFE performances.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Esten
10-21-09, 17:40
I'll add a review from this past Monday. I just stopped in to have a look before heading to another club.

About 60 girls and 30 guys. I was actually impressed with the quality, it is not where it was a few years ago but it was up a notch or two from what I saw last year. Compared with Madahos this week, I'd rank the quality at Black just slightly higher, perhaps an average chica quality for Black 8.0 and for Madahos 7.8 (to give some idea) Of course, quality / appearance is subjective. I saw several chicas at Black I would do, including one very fine blond brasiliera.

As usual, tons of eye contact and a crowd of girls will gather near you as soon as you sit down, moving to the music and staring you down. The easy way to stop the staring is just to motion one over and start chatting, the others will soon drift away.

I did get one discrete offer in my ear, 2 drinks (120 pesos each) and 700 pesos for her. Which tells me 600 pesos should be doable. I told her I'd think about it. Chatted with a few more chicas and left after 1.5 hours.

It's been awhile since I pulled a girl from Black. It's a lot of pesos to gamble with for unknown service. I suspect most girls here give good service or better, but I'm sure there are many who give poor service as well. Since I am occasionally up for this type of gamble I will probably pull a chica from Black in the future. But not often.

Funny thing is, after Black I went to La Lopez. What a difference, about 15 guys and 3 chicas. Nowhere near the scene at Black. But of the 3 chicas I found a gem for 400 pesos and took her home for a fantastic time. Will post that one later.

Stan Da Man
10-21-09, 18:00
Mongers,

I stopped in here this past Saturday with a visiting business associate and our very own webmaster. I will grant the fact that Saturday night is one of the shittiest mongering nights in Buenos Aires, but on this night there was very little talent in this place. Although there were several girls that were doable, every single one of them had one or several glaring flaws. On this night at least, Black was so overpriced for the quality on offer it was almost comical. Also, most of the girls were unwilling to go back to anywhere but a hotel, which is ridiculous. My business associate took a girl who was decent enough but I would hesitate to fuck her for free if I met her at my bar, although she did have nice fake tits but little else. She went for $200 USD plus the required two $120 pesos exit drinks. With the entrance drink, the exit fee, plus what the girl got, we are approaching $300 USD for an hour of dead fish sex with a mediocre chica I would hesitate to do for free.

At this point, I'd say Black is a waste of time (although maybe it was because it was Saturday) and the prices are such a shitty value for the quality of the merchandise on offer. At Cafe Photo in Sao Paulo you can literally fuck the hottest women you have ever seen for $250-300 USD and they stay all night and generally give amazing GFE performances.

Suerte,

Rock HardersMy guess is that this mostly had to do with the night. Saturday night is a terrible night at Black, and it's not very good at Madaho's, either. Sundays are the only nights that are worse. I was in Black for four nights the last time I was there -- about 2 months back. There was a remarkable variation in quality. It's never been my favorite place, but it went from nights where I literally would not pay a single girl there, to nights where there were 10 or so that would fit the bill. Compared to two or three years ago, it's struggling.

I can also vouch for Cafe Foto in Sao Paulo. Hands down, it's the best boliche I've ever been. I went on a few trips in 2002-03, and recently re-acquainted myself with the place a few months ago on two separate trips. It hasn't really changed much in terms of quality, which is still top notch. They do it a bit differently. You have to pay about R$190 to get in, but get 4 drink coupons with that. Considering that all these places grossly overcharge for drinks, it's not as bad as it would be without the drinks. And, the talent is spectacular. If Sao Paulo only had a few termas and a good apartment rental scene, it would be as good as Rio.

I also saw a report on Barbarella's in Rio on another thread. That place is definitely run down as compared to a Madaho's or Cafe Foto. The review noted that the talent wasn't up to snuff. I'll add this: The first night I went there, it was pathetic. I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. There were a few nice dancers and about 30 mediocre chicas. Normally, I would have scratched it off the list. Then, I went again about a month later, against my better judgment. The difference was amazing. The place was jam packed with chica talent -- wall to wall -- and very playful, aggressive garotas. It was almost like it was a different place. The first time I went was in June and the next time in July, so it shouldn't have been seasonality at play. But, my guess is that it was the night. Just goes to show that all these places can be hit and miss.

Esten
12-20-09, 01:20
Stopped in here last night (Friday) for another check-in. Door guy waived me upstairs without paying. Though I still bought a drink for 80 pesos. Around 1pm there were about 10 guys and 50 girls. Constant and relentless eye contact from the chicas. At one point I was sitting at the bar and off-and-on chatting with a chica next to me, she told me she felt nervous with all the eye contact coming her way (to me next seat over). When I moved to another area with fewer chicas, I swear a bunch of them followed me over within a minute or two. Even looking past them, there were chicas 20 feet away eyeing me. Lots of big smiles every time I made eye contact with a chica, I bet some of them practice their smiles in the mirror.

Quality was OK not great, down from what I saw two months ago. Most chicas seemed in the 25-30 year old range, maybe a few younger and many older. Was not overly impressed. Some of the dancers were hot.

On my way out I chatted up one chica I thought was kind of hot. Argentina, busty (implants) classy look. I said I had been in town and to Black several times before. I asked her the drink prices and she said she didn't know. I said just approximately how much and she replied hey you've been here before you know how it works. I got the same answer when I tried to find out her rate. I needed to buy a drink first. I had no intention of buying her a drink. Adios and I left and found a busty gem at another club.

Black should stop with the secretive drink prices, and curtail the annoying constant eye contact. I really was not tempted at all to take a chica from here.

Jackson
12-20-09, 03:02
Black should stop with the secretive drink prices, and curtail the annoying constant eye contact. I really was not tempted at all to take a chica from here.I've been advised on a number occasions over the years that all bars, clubs, restaurants, and similar establishments must maintain a menu of their prices which they are required to provide to any customer on request.

I've personally seen the staff at Black provide their drink price menu to customers on several occasions.

Obviously, this theory merits further investigation, and thus I suggest that Forum members start requesting to see a menu at the clubs and report their experiences here.

Thanks,

Jackson

Esten
12-21-09, 14:35
I was only referring to the chica drink prices and specifically how many you need to buy at what price to take a chica out. I do not think this information would be on their price menu.

Over multiple visits to Black I have found that the chica drink info is kept somewhat under wraps and only officially communicated by the mozas. The chicas may or may not tell you. I suspect this is because the mozas can and do adjust the prices according to the customer. You don't experience this at other clubs. For example, at Madahos you can ask anyone and they will say you need to buy 1 chica drink at 150 pesos to take the chica out.

I stopped in to Black last night again just to get a price check (was able to go in without paying) I asked one moza and she told me you need to buy 2 chica drinks each at 150 pesos, total 300 pesos. Shortly after, I briefly chatted with a chica I had been speaking with last time and she asked where I went when I left. I told her, and she asked what the chica drink prices there were and I told her 100 pesos. She said, oh it's only 20 pesos more here. I double checked with her and she confirmed, yes Black chica drink price is 120 pesos and you need to buy 2. LOL!

The higher price from the moza confirmed my suspicion they adjust prices according to the customer.

North Star77
12-22-09, 13:20
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in BA for 2 weeks in January. I'm curious and was thinking about checking out one of the top boliches one night. From your posts I gather they're pricey, but the selection of chicas is high. My question is, I don't think I could bring a chica back to my place in be. A. Are there any decent, inexpensive hotels in that area you could get on short notice if somethere were to work out?

Member #4112
12-22-09, 16:54
Check out Jackson's transatoria list on the main page. Great places close for a couple of hours with your chica.

Esten
12-23-09, 02:31
The chicas at these clubs will be able to recommend a nearby transitorio they or their friends from the club use.

Member #4112
01-07-10, 09:55
Made my obligatory stop at Black at about 23:00 to see my favorite bartender, Valeria (tall thin blond) The entrada is now P$100 and the drink prices have gone up again. There were several women and few guys. Saw some 8's and one 9 but she disappeared after passing me twice at the bar and giving the usual "come hither" look and receiving only a smile in return. Did not speak to any of the ladies as it was early and was only paying a social call. If I could get Valeria out of there I would probably pay some serious money, but guess that is due to her not being on the menu.

QuakHunter
01-09-10, 00:28
Is Daniel still the manager? I always thought he knew how to run the place well.

Wild Walleye
01-09-10, 12:47
But that was about 90 days ago and lots can change in that persiod of time.

Is Daniel still the manager? I always thought he knew how to run the place well.

Member #4112
01-11-10, 19:54
Dropped by to see my bartender Valeria and they are now passing me through without a charge. Spoke to a couple of young ladies but didn't feel the needle rise so passed them by. An older (read 28 or 29) chica I had not seen came over, sat down and struck up a conversation. Things progressed until I asked what the freight was and she didn't bat an eye and answered US$300, countered with AR$300 telling her I didn't need a grilfriend. She came down to AR$700 and I told her $500 - she came down to $600 and I went down to $400 and she wanted to know what was going on, what appened to $500? Since it was 03:00 told her I was tired and going back to the apartment - had to work in the morning but would like her company. Settled for AR$500 and one chica drink to get her out. Since I got her out with one drink I figured she must have been a retread. Service was good and there was no rush, ended up having to take her out the door when I left to drop off work product this morning at 09:00. She gave me her number and asked if I would be back tonight. Good and worth repeating. Name was Natalie I think.

Esten
01-12-10, 01:50
That's a great deal for Black, well done. How much was the chica drink?

I wonder if the drink requirements change when it's late.

Member #4112
01-12-10, 12:24
Best as I recall the chica drink was AR$150. I assumed she was a retread since they have been requiring 2 drinks to get them out - so figured she had already left once and was back - oh well sloppy seconds.

Member #4112
01-16-10, 13:13
Dropped by and chatted up the bartender again. Great tease but that's about it. Looked over the venue and found three possbilities, one was a bit shy and would dance but not make eye contact and the other two had no problem.

About 02:45 went to test the waters with my 2nd choice, a little chatting and she asks for the drink - tell her I've been here before and wanted to discuss price first, she thinks real hard (as much as you can with 2 neurons) and tells me US$300. I turn to walk away and she grabs my hand now wanting to discuss the matter more, told her sorry not interested in being insulted, pull away and went to a new place on the bar to wait for my #3 to pass by.

Of course #3 comes by and I repeat the process and this is looking more promising. She does not ask for the drink asks if I want company for the evening - things are thining out as it is now a little after 03:15. I tell her yes and she gets that sultry take me to bed look and tells me she is my girl. I ask her about the price and bingo we are at US$300 again! Tired of the game and feeling just plain mean I ask her does she believe all American's are stupid and start to walk away, again the hand and arm grabbing to discuss the matter. I tell her I treat my companions with respect and expect the same in return, I am not interested in a chica who insults me.

I start to walk off and the chica I had pulled earlier in the week comes over and tells me chica #3 is her friend and I tell her the she should tell her friend to be more agreeable and not insult the clients. Now the session I had with this one was very good for us both and she offers to go with me for the same deal but by this time I am out of the mood for Black girls and their attitudes and tell her this. As I leave the two are in a heated discussion.

You know, some how that made me smile.

MoonDog
02-01-10, 12:07
. She thinks real hard (as much as you can with 2 neurons) and tells me US$300.At least you know if you pay the higher prices, you won't get AIDS. LOL. :)

Moondog

Esten
02-02-10, 02:46
At least you know if you pay the higher prices, you won't get AIDS. LOL!

Wild Walleye
02-02-10, 03:35
At least you know if you pay the higher prices, you won't get AIDS. LOL.:)

MoondogIf I bite on the US$300, I can go bareback without any worries.

Rooster78
03-01-10, 22:38
This has been awhile in waiting to post.

Went into Blacks with an amigo - just to get a different feel. We usually go to Madohos which works out well.

Well we end up negotiating $600 pesos each for three chicas - which for Blacks is great. The girls are laying it on while in the club really promissing a night of great love.

In the taxi things really shift - more of cold fish and I am getting a little apprehensive. When we get to the apartment we are all set to go and they want the cash up front - we had already covered that we will pay after - having had too many bad experiences with the up-front chicas.

Well they say no - need up front - so we simply told them - $50 pesos for the taxi - or pay at the end - their choice. A little debate - then they took the $50 pesos and headed out.

We were 10 minutes behind them - pulled two much hotter chicas out of Madahos and went back to the apartment. Then a real party started.

Now we were having a great time with these two girls when the door buzzer goes off. Ignoring it - I keep going until the second buzz - figuring a neighbor about the noise I grab pants and head to the door.

I open the door - greeted by FOUR policia - FOUR!

Well my spanish is not too good - but it is clear that the chiccas from Blacks called the policia on us. So I invite them in - grab the girls and they start talking to them - they tell them it is all cool. Well after about 30 minutes and searching the apartment they realize that we are fine and have given all of our money to the girls. They finally leave -

And we get the party going again!

So - moral of the story - Madohos - freaking great time - Blacks - freaking horror story.

Ciao,

Tony

Gato Hunter
03-02-10, 02:12
You should have bribed the police to go away.

Most like to take care of it on the spot.

Rooster78
03-02-10, 11:49
Gato - in hindsite I agree fully with you. At the time, we figured we were experiencing the best cocktail party story we can never tell.

Wild Walleye
03-02-10, 12:41
You should have bribed the police to go away. Most like to take care of it on the spot.How would you broach the issue and what would you offer?

Stan Da Man
03-02-10, 20:04
Great story. I have done the EXACT same thing, except exclusively at Madaho's. Brought home three dancers from Madaho's. They weren't just for me; I had two amigos. The dancers wanted funds up front. As soon as they left, we went straight back to Madaho's and got three others. We actually beat them back there. Their jaws dropped -- and then they glared like hell -- when they saw us sitting there.

We didn't get a call from the police. But, the above story is just one of several reasons why I generally never take dancers -- they're nice to look at, but that's about it.

Congrats to you for refusing to pay up front. That is always a bad sign. I've refused a few times myself. I posted one such episode here a few years back. It ended badly in a Monger vs. Dos Chicas sort of way, and I don't hit girls, so I did my best rope-a-dope for a bit.

This has been awhile in waiting to post.

Went into Blacks with an amigo - just to get a different feel. We usually go to Madohos which works out well.

Well we end up negotiating $600 pesos each for three chicas - which for Blacks is great. The girls are laying it on while in the club really promissing a night of great love.

In the taxi things really shift - more of cold fish and I am getting a little apprehensive. When we get to the apartment we are all set to go and they want the cash up front - we had already covered that we will pay after - having had too many bad experiences with the up-front chicas.

Well they say no - need up front - so we simply told them - $50 pesos for the taxi - or pay at the end - their choice. A little debate - then they took the $50 pesos and headed out.

We were 10 minutes behind them - pulled two much hotter chicas out of Madahos and went back to the apartment. Then a real party started.

Now we were having a great time with these two girls when the door buzzer goes off. Ignoring it - I keep going until the second buzz - figuring a neighbor about the noise I grab pants and head to the door.

I open the door - greeted by FOUR policia - FOUR!

Well my spanish is not too good - but it is clear that the chiccas from Blacks called the policia on us. So I invite them in - grab the girls and they start talking to them - they tell them it is all cool. Well after about 30 minutes and searching the apartment they realize that we are fine and have given all of our money to the girls. They finally leave -

And we get the party going again!

So - moral of the story - Madohos - freaking great time - Blacks - freaking horror story.

Ciao,

Tony

Rooster78
03-03-10, 18:56
Speaking of dancers - buddy of mine took out a screaming hottie - not from any of the Recoleta - cannot remember the club - but I had not read about it on this forum.

Long story short, he got high fives for the how hot she was - then got her home only to find some extra junk in the trunk. According to the dancer, many of the dancers are packing some sausage down below.

Of course we asked what he did when he found out - he was cool gave her some money anyway and let her leave. We all had contined good laughs at his expense.

Stan Da Man
03-03-10, 23:04
That is funny and scary at the same time. I've never had that happen but, the truth is, if it did happen I would never admit it publicly -- not even on an anonymous message board such as this, much less to my buddies.

There is a dancer at Madaho's who used to be a guy, or at least all the chicas say she was. She's a bit older and a tall blonde, I believe. Thankfully, I haven't made the mistake with that one, either.

But, I think it would shake me up a bit if I ended up picking a tranny. Inevitably, I would start to ask questions in my head, 'you picked a dude. Maybe you subconsciously like dudes?'

Yep, call it my insecurity, but if that happened to me, I'd probably drop out of the game for a while, beat myself up, go get my eyes checked, perhaps a shot of testocerone, and maybe grow some extra facial hair. There is something to be said for the Crocodile Dundee test at these places, just to eliminate that prospect.

Speaking of dancers - buddy of mine took out a screaming hottie - not from any of the Recoleta - cannot remember the club - but I had not read about it on this forum.

Long story short, he got high fives for the how hot she was - then got her home only to find some extra junk in the trunk. According to the dancer, many of the dancers are packing some sausage down below.

Of course we asked what he did when he found out - he was cool gave her some money anyway and let her leave. We all had contined good laughs at his expense.

Gato Hunter
03-04-10, 00:28
How would you broach the issue and what would you offer?Well, two years ago staying at Roxanna's I smoked a joint with a chica from Exedra. After we were done she wanted more money or she was going to tell the cop at the British Embassy. I called her bluff and threw her ass out with 10 pesos for taxi back.

Five minutes later the cop from the embassy is pounding on the door. I meet him outside and explain that she is a crazy hooker and I don't have drugs. I asked him in back spanish if we could take care of this now for 100 pesos. He said no problem and patted me on the back like I was his buddie, making jokes about chicas. Good thing is this guy spoke some shitty English.

I had a sizable amount of smoke in the apartment and I was leaving in two days not wanting trouble.

Toymann
03-04-10, 04:47
This approach works all over Argentina. What most don't understand is that the cops f*ck with the locals the same as the gringos. Over the years I have made many Argentine friends. They all tell the same stories about the cops. They have a saying in spanish that translates into roughly "can we handle this another way". 50 to 100 pesos works everytime. I paid my way out of my first traffic fine this way with 75 pesos. My spanish has improved over the years to the point that I have been successful talking my way out of the usual bribe and have been allowed to go my own way. Cops in Argentina just suck! Not all, but sadly the majority are just looking for beer money for Friday night. Don't feel bad gringos, they hit up the locals all the time. Equal Opportunity Organization! LOL.

Happy Mongering All.

Toymann

Esten
03-05-10, 00:25
Rooster,

The best thing you could do would be go back to the club and tell the manager what happened and who the chicas were. Explain this caused you a great inconvenience and harrassment, and you will not return to the club unless the manager takes some kind of action.

The second best thing you could do would be to post their names here. So we all can avoid them.

Just posting what club it happened at doesn't help too much. Except for total rip-off places, guys will continue to go to the places they like, despite an occasional bad review. But we'll avoid specific chicas if we know who they are.

I've heard lots of stories, but never about chicas calling the police like this. That's seriously f-d up. If mongers don't bring this type of behavior to management's attention, you just give license for the chicas to do it again. A rip-off place might not take such a complaint seriously, but I believe a place like Black would.

Eurotrashy27
03-14-10, 15:16
Dropped by and chatted up the bartender again. Great tease but that's about it. Looked over the venue and found three possbilities, one was a bit shy and would dance but not make eye contact and the other two had no problem.

About 02:45 went to test the waters with my 2nd choice, a little chatting and she asks for the drink - tell her I've been here before and wanted to discuss price first, she thinks real hard (as much as you can with 2 neurons) and tells me US$300. I turn to walk away and she grabs my hand now wanting to discuss the matter more, told her sorry not interested in being insulted, pull away and went to a new place on the bar to wait for my #3 to pass by.

Of course #3 comes by and I repeat the process and this is looking more promising. She does not ask for the drink asks if I want company for the evening - things are thining out as it is now a little after 03:15. I tell her yes and she gets that sultry take me to bed look and tells me she is my girl. I ask her about the price and bingo we are at US$300 again! Tired of the game and feeling just plain mean I ask her does she believe all American's are stupid and start to walk away, again the hand and arm grabbing to discuss the matter. I tell her I treat my companions with respect and expect the same in return, I am not interested in a chica who insults me.

I start to walk off and the chica I had pulled earlier in the week comes over and tells me chica #3 is her friend and I tell her the she should tell her friend to be more agreeable and not insult the clients. Now the session I had with this one was very good for us both and she offers to go with me for the same deal but by this time I am out of the mood for Black girls and their attitudes and tell her this. As I leave the two are in a heated discussion.

You know, some how that made me smile.Black sucks: decent enough girls, way to expensive. Definetly got the milage out of the girl last night, but will probably not go back to black. Not worth it and found better spots.

My buddy is a fucking chode though in the clubs. We make a plan, I tell him let me do the negotiating for the both of us since I know spanish, then he gets drunk, picks the first girl he sees, starts buying drinks with out negotation or just going along with whatever fucking offer gets put out, then the girl starts talking to my girls about how much they are getting paid and shit and I get fucked.

Just a little rant.

Member #4112
03-14-10, 15:43
I have taken a couple of friends down to Argentina and Brazil with the same outcome, they get missle lock early and talking price just goes out the window. His chica talks to my chica and the price starts going up for me. I have gotten to the point I do my hunting solo to avoid the problem.

Blacks is not all bad, you can find a chica who works well and usually is much better the second time around. You are right about the price as many have posted here - you pay a premium for a "Black" girl most of the time.

Eurotrashy27
03-14-10, 16:25
I have taken a couple of friends down to Argentina and Brazil with the same outcome, they get missle lock early and talking price just goes out the window. His chica talks to my chica and the price starts going up for me. I have gotten to the point I do my hunting solo to avoid the problem.

Blacks is not all bad, you can find a chica who works well and usually is much better the second time around. You are right about the price as many have posted here - you pay a premium for a "Black" girl most of the time.It was really fun though, multiple positions about 25 minutes "adentro" and she playful bitched me out for being "rapido" becasue that she was close! Lol. After my ex for 2 years who put on the poundage, no fucking wonder I'm the "rapido" down here!

Ah, the powers of argentine poon. I want to really try madahos next though.

I'll probably see my girl again. (Btw I've found the girls love it when you call them out on their shit / profession. I guess most dudes are fucking saps, so when I've pulled shit like "what nationality do you prefer to fuck and why" it puts the cards on the table, knocks over the "this is for companionship BS" and has led to some really great sex. IMHO)

Rooster78
03-15-10, 14:15
Rooster,

The best thing you could do would be go back to the club and tell the manager what happened and who the chicas were. Explain this caused you a great inconvenience and harrassment, and you will not return to the club unless the manager takes some kind of action.

The second best thing you could do would be to post their names here. So we all can avoid them.

Just posting what club it happened at doesn't help too much. Except for total rip-off places, guys will continue to go to the places they like, despite an occasional bad review. But we'll avoid specific chicas if we know who they are.

I've heard lots of stories, but never about chicas calling the police like this. That's seriously f-d up. If mongers don't bring this type of behavior to management's attention, you just give license for the chicas to do it again. A rip-off place might not take such a complaint seriously, but I believe a place like Black would.If it was a place I liked - I would certainly tell the manager - but Blacks has their marketing and positioning - which is modeled more after the US market - I just say fuck them.

I cannot remember their names - otherwise I would say who they are - but the best warning I have is to just avoid Blacks all together.

Mbronzini
04-15-10, 14:27
I am not a big fan of Black's or the women I have taken home. All but one has been a clock watcher. The services were professional but with no passion. The last visit was Good Friday. What did I expect on a religious holiday in a Latin Country. The place was dead with some minor talent. The dancers were ok but nothing to write home about. I was probably ambivalent which might have set the tone. I was with a buddy whose GF had just run off to Brazilia the evening before and he was in the emotional shitter. So it was not the best of beginnings.

Then along can Wanda. 25ish tall, great rack, jet black hair and a pretty face. A little heavy but necessary to carry the real rack. She was a big girl (5'10") and not fat. Body was well toned. Spoke some English. Sweet at the club was working me quite well. So I decided to give it a try. I was horny and she was well built. The price was the usual Black's overrated price but I got it reduced a little.

"Never again will I take a girl from Black's"

You must be stupid or really horny because there are plenty of beautiful women in BsAs who really are passionate and not clock watcher's. That evening I was both.

Bar tab for 6 drinks, 2 each for the guys and 2 for the chica.690AR plus bar tip of 80. Taxi driver from Black's did not drop the flag and demanded 50 pesos for a 20 peso trip. I said fuck you and gave him 25.

Got to my Apt. Wanda was not a great kisser, her breasts were tender, so she did not want them to be overly touched or stroked or kissed. Covered bj and mediocre quick sex. Did not want to be digitally stimulated. No passion whatsoever and looked at her watch at about an hour and said it was time to go b / c she had spent an hour with me at the club.

I was glad to see her leave and told her that I would post a comment about her behavior and mediocre sex. She started to whimper about her less than adequate performance and said she was sorry. And I explained to her my comments. She was like a wife. Hurry up and get it over with. I am beautiful with great breasts and you should be proud just to be with me. I think she was concerned about having a negative post.

BTW she said she had worked for 4 years a Madahos. And at Black's less than a year. Has a sister who is a working girl as well.

I also believe that she was about to start her period because she left some stains. Which could explain her behavior.

To be fair to Black's (which I hate to do) another friend of mine who does speak some Spanish took a beautiful very young blond (20ish) home in June 2009 and was thrilled and continues to communicate with his little blondie by email and SMS currently. So maybe its just my shitty luck at Black's or my high expectations considering the wonderful adventures I have had in BsAs.

Esten
04-16-10, 01:20
Thanks for the report. If I was in town I'd stop in Black and start chatting her up. But upon learning her name I'd pause as if pretending to think, and then say "Wanda?... I heard some guy saw a Wanda - tall, dark hair, large chest - and the service was not good." Then politely smile, give her my best gee-whiz-sorry look, "un gusto conocerte" and move on.

MiddleAgeGuy
04-16-10, 11:59
I admit I have been lacking in postings of late but the latest here and an excellect one by Lucus90 in Madaho prompted me to do a little chat.

I was at Black in late February, basically with a bunch of high rollers who like to go there when ever they come to town. After they all got compfy with a girl by their sides on one of those couches, a somewhat older but pleasant looking gal came and sat by me that I let stay. Bought her a drink and had a very nice chat for an hour. Says she goes there only 2 times a week. She put her name and number into my cell phone for another time for a more reasonable time and cost.

When I sobered up by the next day I thought, why did I do that? The stable of phone numbers I have are so much better that she would be the last one I would call. I guess because it has become a game to see if they will give you a number without actually taking them out. So, I erased the name with the result that I might feel a bit sheepish next time I go there if she is around.

As for the other guys, they don't speak a word of Spanish so I did a wee bit of translating at the request of a couple girls. Other than that, they all did fine and were in their glory puffing on stogies, drinking whisky and with a latin dream on their arm.

Lucas90
05-02-10, 20:07
Paid a short visit to Black on a Sunday, not long before Easter. It's a place that still has an emotional pull for me, as it's one of the clubs I used to visit regularly when I first started coming to Bs As, back in the last decade. That was before the economic meltdown in 2001, and working girls from all the neighbouring countries used to be drawn here by the overvalued currency, many of them 8s or 9s. A lot of them were Brazilian, and as I could speak pretty good Portuguese in those days, I had something of an edge.

The world moved on, the club made some changes, and in recent years I've averaged about one visit per trip. I have to say that I've gone off the place. It doesn't seem to get my adrenalin going, the asking prices are high, and the chica selection doesn't really do it for me. I have a favorita who works here, from several years back. I have her number and e-mail and we meet up away from the club. She's one of the older girls and has her own small business in the daytime. We go out and eat in Puerto Madero or Recoleta and then go back to where I'm staying. Her rates are expensive but for that, I get 5 or 6 hours with an attractive companion who can make intelligent conversation and turns heads wherever we go. She keeps in touch the rest of the year but she's never asked me to send anything. I went through a phase of swapping phone numbers, e-mails etc but I don't do that any more. Sooner or later, one of them will ask you to send money although I've never had that type of request from an Argentinian girl, even ones I've known for years.

It's a slow Sunday in Black and there's only a handful of guys scattered around the tables and seating areas. I haven't had to pay on the way in, and the waitress comes over to take my order. There are about 20 or 30 chicas but there's only one that looks interesting. The club has a no approach policy but some of the girls come and stand nearby. They are all trying to make eye contact, like they're staring right through you. I hold the gaze of one of them and get back a plastic, uninviting smile. There's a tall morocha (brunette) in a pink dress with a big rack, who looks more my type, but she stands away from the others and not close enough to get a good look at her. The chicas are dressed more demurely than in rival places like Madahos or Hippo. I asked about this once and the girl told me that it was house policy for them to dress classy. Personally I prefer a classy woman who dresses trashy and provocative, so it's points off for this. I once took out a Colombiana from this place who I knew from previous trips. Back at the apartment, I asked her to do a complete re-style (hair, makeup, outfit etc) and she transformed from an ok 7 to a smoking hot 9. Before I travel, I tend to buy a few things off the end of sales racks (nightclub ware, skirts, tops, belts, shorts etc) The fashions take a least a year to reach Argentina from Europe and if you leave the labels on, a lot of the girls are quite happy to try them on, and it makes a nice non-cash tip if they like the outfit.

While I'm sitting, I'm offered cigars and a couple of dancers come up (unsolicited) to perform a table dance. I give them a small tip, but when a second pair appear later on, I wave them away. These are not the girls who dance on the podiums, and it's a service I could do without. A while back, the podium dancers used to come round and dance on the tables, and there was less pressure to tip.

I'm not seeing anything to tempt me so I make my way out when I've finished my drink. One the way out, I see the tall morocha in the pink dress, standing by the exit and he smiles. She looks quite good and I'm tempted to stop and make conversation, but I've had a wild night the day before and I decide to save my bullets. I'm wondering now if this was girl that Mbronzini described in his recent post (would have been only a few days before his visit, on a similarly quiet night) If so, I had a lucky escape.

Vaquero
07-31-10, 17:00
I'm planning a trip soon to Buenos Aires, and a friend of mine has a childhood pal from NYC who moved there a few years ago. Any insight, I asked?

This dude told him that the place to go was Black's, and that if you paid 800 pesos, you got a stunner and that she might stay the night.

Wow, I'd much rather have a girl of more average looks, whether I'm paying for it or not. And what do you want a girl to stay the night for?

Back in 2002, I visited BAs on business, and I forget what Recoleta club it was, but I brought a stunner back to my room. Soon as she got to the room, she was a total cold fish.

Amantelondres
08-01-10, 12:39
As someone once said, you don't pay a hooker to come home and have sex. You pay her to go away after you've had sex.

Tarantula
08-04-10, 05:22
Who said "You don't pay a hooker to stay, you pay her to leave!" -Charlie Sheen

Wild Walleye
08-04-10, 20:40
Who said "You don't pay a hooker to stay, you pay her to leave!" -Charlie SheenAnd >90% of the monger population

Wild Walleye
08-04-10, 20:42
Elliot Spitzer. However, the full quote included.

As someone once said, you don't pay a hooker to come home and have sex. You pay her to go away after you've had sex.As well as this addendum that was truncated: "and sell her story about f***ing the governor to some f***ing tabloid and get her pics in playboy!"

Jackson
08-04-10, 22:19
Who said "You don't pay a hooker to stay, you pay her to leave!" -Charlie SheenYou guys have got this all wrong.

Errol Flynn was the man who first coined this phrase, not Charlie Sheen.

Seriously.

Thanks,

Jackson

Whiskas
08-05-10, 03:02
You guys have got this all wrong.

Errol Flynn was the man who first coined this phrase, not Charlie Sheen.

Seriously.

Thanks,

JacksonYep, it was the very same man who said that contrary to everyone who ends his life with a 20 ft boat and a 70 y.o. wife, he was going to end his with a 70 ft yacht and a 20 y.o. girl.

BigTom
08-05-10, 18:13
Had two in BA last week and wanted to thank Jackson for his cheat sheet and the info posted here. The sheet was great help with a number of things and we had a good time, a very good time.

Thanks,

Tom

Miami Bob
08-06-10, 00:44
I have not been there in years.

Paul VJK
11-01-10, 02:31
Last Tuesday, I went with a friend. His one day in Buenos Aires. He didn't want to mess around.

We targeted a nice slim hotty and I chatted her up. She started with $300USD. Then she moved down to 'Minimum $200 USD'. Then I said 600 pesos. And she said 700 pesos.

320 pesos in ladies drinks (2 of them, 120 peso each admission. Highway fucking robery.

I'm almost hoping we were misled, because its depressing that the house costs could reaally be that high.

Esten
11-27-10, 23:38
Stopped in Black this past Thursday around 1:30am. It being what is usually the busiest night, I was not impressed. I recall times in past years when you walked in and there would be a long row of chicas on both sides, going half way down the club. And they would all be checking out the new arrivals (you) and smiling, and it was quite impressive. Not this night. There were a few chicas lined up near the entrance, but the rest were scattered around the club. Maybe 40 chicas and 25 guys. About half full. Maybe we missed prime time by an hour or so, but I expected more.

Prices were same as Paul VJK reported below. The chica drinks continue to be a bit of a mystery (referring to the drink number/cost to take a chica out). On past visits the chicas have feigned ignorance and said I need to speak with the moza. This night one chica I was interested in said 2 drinks each 160 pesos (320 pesos total). This sounded steep so later on I spoke with a moza and she said the club has no minimum drink requirement to take a chica out. That didn't sound right. I asked what is typical and she said 2 drinks, maybe more, but again said there is no minimum. You don't get this kind of conflicting info at other clubs. Anyways, the take away I have learned is that at Black the chica drinks are another variable revenue stream for the chica, so factor that in when negotiating.

There were a few chicas I was interested in, but only a few. Couldn't make up my mind whether to pull the trigger or head home. My wingman headed home after an hour, and I considered my options. My #1 choice was a hottie named Paula, about 5'3, brunette, nice DD (implants but soft), slim waist. I had chatted her up earlier and thereafter she was almost always nearby, swaying to the music and waiting for my glance to smile back. Quite persistent actually. Funny thing is, after our first chat I was pretty sure I had been with her before. Well I did eventually pull the trigger and called her over to chat some more, and we did both come to remember our last encounter. It was around 07-07-07, yes over three years ago when she had a different name:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?1907-Black&p=373057&viewfull=1#post373057

I paid more this time. Before entering the club I had my mind set on 700 pesos maximum. Paula started at 300 USD but came down to my offer of 700. However the 320 pesos for two drinks was making it too steep, but interestingly she would not budge on the drink prices. I told her it's just too much. After a minute she said, OK 600 pesos. That made it good enough and we had a deal. Session very similar to last time, very service oriented, accomodated all my requests, sexy dancing, light kissing, and plenty of baby oil turca action. As in my past review, more a 'hottie rocks my world' session than GFE. I rated her an 8.5 three years ago, she is still up there maybe 8.3 now. At least for my tastes.

Lucas90
11-30-10, 02:15
Esten seems to be one step ahead of me on this trip, so I'm getting all the benefit of his detailed reports and pricing info – much appreciated.

I went back to Black this Saturday night, arriving around 2am. I had a better time of it than when I last visited in March, although I didn't take anyone out. That was partly due to a strong session with a Madahos girl the previous night, and also because the first person I ran into was a favorita whom I've been hooking up with outside the club every now and again since way back when. Confirmed her contact details were still correct but I wasn't up for taking another girl out from under her nose.

Quite a bit happening for a Saturday, which is normally a slow night. Saw quite a few 7s and also some 8s, although they were either busy or snapped up soon after I arrived. Five or six dancers doing turns on the bar.

Some more input on the chica drinks mystery. The guy sitting behind me at the bar pulled quite quickly. Heard him ask the chica if they could leave after one drink. 'No', she says, 'you have to pay for two'. Got the same story when I asked a few of the girls myself. Two drinks at 160 pesos each seems to be the minimum for taking a girl out (that figure came up consistently) and the chicas don't get any commission on these drinks. At least, that's what they all told me!

Now comes the interesting bit. Near the end of the night, I got chatting to one of the 7s who made eye contact. She mentioned quite quickly that she had worked several years ago in a club in Chile that I used to frequent (I'm wondering if she remembered me from there) . She offered 700 pesos but I told her that I don't go above 600 in the other top end clubs. 'Ok, I'll do 600' she says. 'How many drinks to take you out? ' I ask. 'Two drinks at 160 each, for the house' she replies. 'No, it's too steep', I say. Her response is 'Ok, then I'll meet you in Newport in half an hour and forget the drinks'. Shame to say, I was so surprised to get this answer that I hesitated and the opportunity went begging. Agreeing to meet up elsewhere after the club has closed is something that happens a lot in Chile (where the bar fines can be extortionate) but it's the first time I've had this offer in a place like Black.

Esten
11-30-10, 22:34
Now comes the interesting bit. Near the end of the night, I got chatting to one of the 7s who made eye contact. She mentioned quite quickly that she had worked several years ago in a club in Chile that I used to frequent (I'm wondering if she remembered me from there) . She offered 700 pesos but I told her that I don't go above 600 in the other top end clubs. 'Ok, I'll do 600' she says. 'How many drinks to take you out? ' I ask. 'Two drinks at 160 each, for the house' she replies. 'No, it's too steep', I say. Her response is 'Ok, then I'll meet you in Newport in half an hour and forget the drinks'. Shame to say, I was so surprised to get this answer that I hesitated and the opportunity went begging. Agreeing to meet up elsewhere after the club has closed is something that happens a lot in Chile (where the bar fines can be extortionate) but it's the first time I've had this offer in a place like Black.Near closing time (but only then), my guess is an arrangement like the one you were offered is not uncommon. But depending on the chica you may have to bring up the idea. Worth a shot, especially at clubs like Black with steep drink fees. I have never had that offer, but I also generally get my action in well before closing time.

BTW, I am also familiar with the Santiago de Chile scene, and agree the bar fines are very high. The after-hours arrangement idea would make a lot of sense there. Those clubs have some incredible talent though, Lucas Bar, Champagne Club, Pasapoga and Platinum Club. IMO, Platinum is one of the best clubs on the planet.

Thanks for your reports, they are also much appreciated.

Lucas90
12-01-10, 00:06
BTW, I am also familiar with the Santiago de Chile scene, and agree the bar fines are very high. The after-hours arrangement idea would make a lot of sense there. Those clubs have some incredible talent though, Lucas Bar, Champagne Club, Pasapoga and Platinum Club. IMO, Platinum is one of the best clubs on the planet.

Thanks for your reports, they are also much appreciated. Thanks. As it happens, I'm off to Santiago in a day or two for a quick visit. I won't have long there but I'll try to get round some of these and file something in the Travel Reports section. Platinum was my favourite too, although it's been 2 or 3 years since I was last there. Some incredible looking chicas, although it was serious money to do the full programme.

EricSmith
12-15-10, 18:30
Hi, just a quick question if you don't mind,

Currently now December 13th 2010,

What prices do the girls go for in black? Madahos? At this current time? There must be a standard rate but, they likely try you if your a tourist with something crazy.

From talking to girls in both clubs and other men in there they all seem to say the going rate is more or less US200-US300 or is this just a crazy price for tourists? It seems like a fake tourist price to me but that's the price sooooo many people are saying?

Many thanks.

And appreciated

Eric

Lucas90
12-17-10, 20:04
Hi, just a quick question if you don't mind,

Currently now December 13th 2010,

What prices do the girls go for in black? Madahos? At this current time? There must be a standard rate but, they likely try you if your a tourist with something crazy.

From talking to girls in both clubs and other men in there they all seem to say the going rate is more or less US200-US300 or is this just a crazy price for tourists? It seems like a fake tourist price to me but that's the price sooooo many people are saying?

Many thanks.

And appreciated

EricYou're being quoted the gringo prices here.

I took out about 5 different girls from Madahos earlier this month, and paid 600 AR pesos each time. Some of these were repeats but the new ones didn't take too much talking round. Conditions were generally in my favour though. I'm known there, and I usually make my move quite late when there are less other guys around and the girls have fewer options.

Starting prices tend to be higher at Black. US300 is a LOL price ('en tus suenos mi amor'). Most should come down to US200 quite quickly. As you'll see from recent posts in this thread, a starting offer of 700 AR pesos (negotiated down to 600) is achievable in the right conditions. Don't forget the two drink exit fee if you're planning to take a girl out.

The mongering theory forums on this board are full of advice about negotiation tactics. Helps if you can speak some Spanish and look like you know your way around the boliche scene. Try to build up some rapport with the chica before you mention numbers. Negotiate with a smile on your face (they will be expecting you to trade some figures, so have some fun with them while you're doing it). Play hard to get if they come on to you. If all else fails, and the girl won't budge, go 100 lower but tell her you'll tip her the missing 100 for good service (be prepared to pay up when she delivers).

At the end of the day though, don't get too hooked up about the money. You're in Bs As to enjoy yourself. If you're planning to take out of Madahos or Black regularly, it's worth aiming for a realistic target figure and sticking to it (word gets round fast on the chica grapevine if you're offering different rates, and they'll appreciate it if you say you're being consistent). If it's a one-off splurge, don't pass up a great opportunity with a 'diosa' if all the other signals are green.

Wish I was back there now – good luck!

Member #3320
12-17-10, 22:59
. If you're planning to take out of Madahos or Black regularly, it's worth aiming for a realistic target figure and sticking to it (word gets round fast on the chica grapevine if you're offering different rates, and they'll appreciate it if you say you're being consistent). If it's a one-off splurge, don't pass up a great opportunity with a 'diosa' if all the other signals are green.Absolutely true, the above statement.

Marco Run
12-24-10, 16:47
Hello,

For 600$ it's a night or Todo La Noche?

Thanks

Gandolf50
12-24-10, 17:44
The amount of money your talking here is crazy! You could take a cab out to the provincia and spend the night on what your spending for one or two hours in the city.

RobBarone
12-30-10, 21:17
The amount of money your talking here is crazy! You could take a cab out to the provincia and spend the night on what your spending for one or two hours in the city.Can you pm me any place in provincia. Gracias!

Lucas90
01-05-11, 22:00
Hello,

For 600$ it's a night or Todo La Noche?

ThanksMarco,

The time is negotiable but for 600 pesos you should get up to 2 hours with the girl, plus however long you spend with her in the boliche itself. Your chances of a longer outing are better after 3am when she doesn't need to return to the club. One of the repeat chicas I went with stayed around until 8:30 am and might have been on for a TLN, but these days I'd just as soon sleep alone and start the new day afresh. For that reason the Madahos / Black / Hippo programme tends to work well for me. Also, it can destroy the illusion when you see them in daylight without the make-up next morning!

The amount of money your talking here is crazy! You could take a cab out to the provincia and spend the night on what your spending for one or two hours in the city.On the VFM angle, I can only come back with comments I made in other posts as below:

Back home, I will probably spend double this in a lap dancing club and not even get to touch. For those of you trying to make a living here or on extended stays it's a small fortune.
These numbers are not for the faint hearted, but as I can only make it to Latin America once or at most twice a year on short visits, and monger on a selective basis, I'm willing to splash the cash. The key thing to bear in mind is that you're paying for a full night's entertainment with attractive company in an upscale venue, not just the sex itself.I haven't tried the Provincia suggestion, but Gandolf and others have given good information in the 'Non-Pro Chicas / Nightlife in Provincia' thread, so I'll pick that one up there. Using places like Black & Madahos is partly down to laziness (I'm the guy who buys the pre-prepared food in the supermarket rather than chasing down the ingredients from the corner shops). But also, as I'm in Bs As on short visits and looking for hot bodies / pretty faces, I'm attracted to the places with the highest concentration of 8s and 9s under one roof. Clubs like Black and Madahos are like stepping into a fantasy world where the normal conventions are stood on their head. I like to play on that illusion and I'm willing to pay the extra for that. I don't monger exclusively in these clubs and I'm up for trying new places, but the majority of my outings end up being from these top end joints. If I was staying in Bs as longer term and making ends meet, I'd need to adopt a very different strategy.

Mpexy
02-10-11, 13:10
Similar mix as Madaho's last week, maybe 40 girls. 20 guys. No one I'd consider a 9 or better, just decent mix of 8s with a solid middle pack of 7s.

$800p (or as usual the equivalent quoted as US $200) was standard asking price. I don't negotiate price down, I negotiate time and services up. YMMV. Took out for a test drive a nice young lady around 1am, stayed around 4 hours.

Interesting side note. For a number of reasons I prefer working girls without kids, less complications usually for availability, timing and what not if I end up on a more or less private arrangement basis. In the past, I'd throw that question in early during the pre-drink interview process at whatever club I'm in. Would usually get a prompt straight answer and can't recall ever finding out differently.

Perhaps the chicas now feel saying yes is a libility because in the past couple weeks I've run across a handful saying no, but turns out actually they do. The Black's chica last night returned a call between sessions and clearly talked about her daughter. Which is also odd given she knows my spanish is fairly decent. Horrible accent but hours long conversation is fine.

Member #3320
02-10-11, 20:21
Also, it can destroy the illusion when you see them in daylight without the make-up next morning!

Couldn't agree more.

Moveon
02-19-11, 17:50
Been coming to BA on a regular basis for the last 6-7 years and really never had the desire to venture into this club. Finally, after a forgettable night at Newport I found myself walking in and paying the 110peso (or 140-do not recall) cover chage that included a drink.

Guys, let me to tell you. You MUST at least once in your lifetime visit this place.

Oh, my, I thought I had died and I was entering my very own harem. There was nothing but drop-dead girls dripping from everywhere. All 9's and 10's. Not one girl I would not fantasize about.

I was getting really excited aboout one centerfold girl (named," Massy") with huge natural breasts who had a tight body unitl she said she wanted $450US for a session. (heheheh-) she was obviously crazy and told her no thanks. I'm sure her price would be dropping every half hour but did not want to wait for her to come to her senses.

I ended up sitting down with an Argentine. 31, who had been living in Spain. She was polished and looked looked a lot younger. She said she had a 21 year old sister so naturally, I invited her sister to sit with us as well. Gosh, I just do not remember the names since I was pretty well lit. Within minutes, I was making out with both of them on the couch in the corner of the club. Both of these girls were so beautiful and I could tell the younger one was pretty new to the busniess. The older one insisted they had never done a duo before and when I found myself in a nice transitorio jacuzzi room before long. Both were sweet and did not have the usual all business attitude usually found with working girls. (they were new to the biz. Sadly, I lost the cocktail napkin that had their contact info.)

It was the most intense and glorifying sex I have had ever had in Argentina. Going from one to the other and taking turns, It was so much fun. BB every thing and finally got them to DATY each other out. First time, I could tell for these sisters I am telling you.

How much? Hard to recall and honestly not sure since I had been buying drinks and those were pretty pricey at the club.

Got home at 4:30 am and woke this morning in a fog. Wow what a night!

The only sad part? There were so many more left do at the club...

Erizone
02-27-11, 12:31
Thanks for the great posts, I will be arriving in one week and I only have one full weekend to visit the clubs. Its my first time and from what I have read Madahos and Blacks are the quality clubs with higher prices.

Since its my first time I will most likely splurge some, my question is: What day and at what time will the conditions be in my favor? As I am new and never been there. I am coming from Europe but spanish is my first language. Should I walk in early? Say around 11 pm or should I get there around 2 am? And I also would like to avoid the days when the locals are there since they will most likely make it harder for me to get a hottie. Basically if I had to choose, should I go on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night?

Thanks!

Stranger
02-27-11, 15:04
Thanks for the great posts, I will be arriving in one week and I only have one full weekend to visit the clubs. Its my first time and from what I have read Madahos and Blacks are the quality clubs with higher prices.

Since its my first time I will most likely splurge some, my question is: What day and at what time will the conditions be in my favor? As I am new and never been there. I am coming from Europe but spanish is my first language. Should I walk in early? Say around 11 pm or should I get there around 2 am? And I also would like to avoid the days when the locals are there since they will most likely make it harder for me to get a hottie. Basically if I had to choose, should I go on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night?

Thanks! My take is you should take one night at Black, one at Madahos and one at Hipp, then do a trip report here, if your budget is up for it.

I have walked in early, I have walked in late and the two have advantages.

If you come early you can get the best looking girl straight out of the shower and have her riding you before midnight. She probably will try to rush out as soon as 60 minutes are up since she wants to get back to the club and have more clients; I'm also told (but don't know how true it is) that they have to pay 200 pesos if they are back "late".

If you come late, say 2-3ish you might be her last client and she will stay a few hours, I had one of the dancers at Madahos that stayed until about midday for 300 USD. (Ask if she has kids, if she does she probably have a babysitter and might rush back anyway, better go with the once without kids).

It will never be 'harder' to get a hottie, they are working girls, if you see one go inn and grab her and get her to sit down with you. It will always be some nice girls there.

Erizone
02-27-11, 20:16
My take is you should take one night at Black, one at Madahos and one at Hipp, then do a trip report here, if your budget is up for it.

I have walked in early, I have walked in late and the two have advantages.

If you come early you can get the best looking girl straight out of the shower and have her riding you before midnight. She probably will try to rush out as soon as 60 minutes are up since she wants to get back to the club and have more clients; I'm also told (but don't know how true it is) that they have to pay 200 pesos if they are back "late".

If you come late, say 2-3ish you might be her last client and she will stay a few hours, I had one of the dancers at Madahos that stayed until about midday for 300 USD. (Ask if she has kids, if she does she probably have a babysitter and might rush back anyway, better go with the once without kids).

It will never be 'harder' to get a hottie, they are working girls, if you see one go inn and grab her and get her to sit down with you. It will always be some nice girls there. Here in Switzerland, the going prices for one hour range between 350 to 500 USD. So I will reallz not look into the budgeting but more like going on a shopping spree due to the upcoming sale! Thanks to you guys I know the local prices and will try to have a good time staying within those limits! Why pay more if I can get it for less.

My only problem will be to hit all three clubs during the weekend as I will have to work, main reason why I am going to BA. Anyways I will post all my experiences!

Thanks for the Tip!

Erizone

Stan Da Man
02-28-11, 14:57
Since its my first time I will most likely splurge some, my question is: What day and at what time will the conditions be in my favor? As I am new and never been there. I am coming from Europe but spanish is my first language. Should I walk in early? Say around 11 pm or should I get there around 2 am? And I also would like to avoid the days when the locals are there since they will most likely make it harder for me to get a hottie. Basically if I had to choose, should I go on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night? Hi Erizone:

Good luck on your quest. A couple of suggestions:

1. You're basically going to be there on the three worst nights for mongering at the three destinations you listed, Black, Madahos and Hippo. This doesn't mean that these places will be tranquil on those nights. But, Tuesday. Thursday are generally their best nights. Of the three days you list, Friday probably will be the best, Saturday the next best, and Sunday the worst. I would definitely try to go to one of these places on Friday if you had to pick one day.

2. If you're looking to get a table, I would plan to show up around midnight at any of these places. If you're looking to have you're pick of all available chicas, this probably would be a good time. Also, you might want an hour or so to get acclimated. But, if you don't care about any of that, then a bit later is fine. One caveat, though: If you're going out on Sunday, then you probably don't want to arrive too late. Pickings might be a bit slim, and half may be gone by 2 a. M. In terms of price, the lateness of the hour works to your advantage. As morning approaches, prices come down. But, the one you favor may be taken by then. And, if you plan to splurge, you probably are more interested in quality over price.

3. Folks here will disagree, but I would suggest you go first to Madahos, then to Hippo, and last to Black. The latter has fallen off significantly over the past 5 years, despite the enthusiastic review from a relatively new monger below. Hippo has been improving steadily for the past three or so years. Madahos has been the one place with consistently high quality chicas. Personally, I haven't found a single chica worth taking out of Black the past 4-5 times I've been there, but I rarely struggle at Madahos.

If you're comfortable enough with the local scene, you might even want to try Newport, which is near both Madahos and Hippopotamus. In fact, I probably would suggest Newport over Black. It's definitely a different experience, though, and the chicas will not be dolled up like they are in Black, nor will they be as lingeried up as they are in Madahos. Especially if Spanish is your native language, you may prefer Newport.

You won't have to worry about any of the locals in any of the above places, except possibly in Newport. Even to the extent locals may show up at these places, they generally can't afford the chicas. And, the chicas know this.

Good luck. Let us know how you fare.

Erizone
03-02-11, 15:15
Hi Erizone:

Good luck on your quest. A couple of suggestions:

1. You're basically going to be there on the three worst nights for mongering at the three destinations you listed, Black, Madahos and Hippo. This doesn't mean that these places will be tranquil on those nights. But, Tuesday. Thursday are generally their best nights. Of the three days you list, Friday probably will be the best, Saturday the next best, and Sunday the worst. I would definitely try to go to one of these places on Friday if you had to pick one day.

2. If you're looking to get a table, I would plan to show up around midnight at any of these places. If you're looking to have you're pick of all available chicas, this probably would be a good time. Also, you might want an hour or so to get acclimated. But, if you don't care about any of that, then a bit later is fine. One caveat, though: If you're going out on Sunday, then you probably don't want to arrive too late. Pickings might be a bit slim, and half may be gone by 2 am In terms of price, the lateness of the hour works to your advantage. As morning approaches, prices come down. But, the one you favor may be taken by then. And, if you plan to splurge, you probably are more interested in quality over price.

3. Folks here will disagree, but I would suggest you go first to Madahos, then to Hippo, and last to Black. The latter has fallen off significantly over the past 5 years, despite the enthusiastic review from a relatively new monger below. Hippo has been improving steadily for the past three or so years. Madahos has been the one place with consistently high quality chicas. Personally, I haven't found a single chica worth taking out of Black the past 4-5 times I've been there, but I rarely struggle at Madahos.

If you're comfortable enough with the local scene, you might even want to try Newport, which is near both Madahos and Hippopotamus. In fact, I probably would suggest Newport over Black. It's definitely a different experience, though, and the chicas will not be dolled up like they are in Black, nor will they be as lingeried up as they are in Madahos. Especially if Spanish is your native language, you may prefer Newport.

You won't have to worry about any of the locals in any of the above places, except possibly in Newport. Even to the extent locals may show up at these places, they generally can't afford the chicas. And, the chicas know this.

Good luck. Let us know how you fare. Well tomuch to do and so little time! I guess I can always check out newport before going to madahos. At least that way I can have an idea of what goes on in there. This is actually stressing me more than my actual work!

TejanoLibre
03-02-11, 19:13
Well tomuch to do and so little time! I guess I can always check out newport before going to madahos. At least that way I can have an idea of what goes on in there. This is actually stressing me more than my actual work!If you have limited Spanish, if your new to BA or if you want someone to keep you from getting fucked without being kissed just give me a call!

We can avoid covers in certain clubs and I also know a lot of independents that have TL`s Tramp Stamp of Approval!

I`ve lived here 5 years, am fluent in Spanish and English and I know EVERY bar in BA!

TL is a Tour Guide.

I can save you money, time and help you avoid bad lays and bad days!

Nocturnal Sexual Tours and Daytime Walking Tours.

Anyway, you are more than welcome to call me.

Home. 4 381 2145

Cell. 156 116 4254

Take Care,

TL.

P. S. There is a thread for my services I think.

Stranger
12-08-11, 14:56
I had not been there since I was ripped off two years ago, but decided to have a look yesterday, a Wednesday at 02 a clock.

WTF happened to this place?

I was not serious drunk, and I realize I was there for a short time one day, but WTF happened?

The place has turned into a dump! The girls all look like they should be working at Checkers (no offense Exon, jeje). Obviously the nicest girls were out with clients, but I stayed about one hour so the chance of the quality that had left vastly surpassed the quality seen is slim.

This place seriously needs new management.

Prizes were 150 to get in that gives you one drink, actually cheaper than Madahos.

Girls prices I do not know, was not one, included the dancers I would pay to take home, and most I would not taken if they paid me.

Went to Madahos straight after and it is such a better place there in no comparison. To be avoided!

Lucas90
12-09-11, 23:13
Stranger, great set of reports – looks like we've been on the same circuit recently. I have to agree with you about Black. I also paid a visit around 2am a couple of weeks back on a Wednesday, and was very disappointed by the chica selection. A lot of girls on show but none of them looked that great and I didn't get on to talking chica drinks prices or exit fees. Maybe I'm just getting pickier as I get older, or the house style doesn't work for me, or perhaps the best ones had already been taken. Black was once the top place for me and I've got great memories of some of the girls. But I would now rate it well behind Madahos on chica choice (the likeliest place to find a 9) and some way behind Hippo (great dancers, chica selection a bit hit & miss this visit). I'd probably still pay one visit to Black each trip, just to see how it shapes up, but it's been a long long time now since I last pulled a girl out of this club.

Wild Walleye
12-11-11, 05:47
Stranger, great set of reports – looks like we've been on the same circuit recently. I have to agree with you about Black. I also paid a visit around 2am a couple of weeks back on a Wednesday, and was very disappointed by the chica selection. A lot of girls on show but none of them looked that great and I didn't get on to talking chica drinks prices or exit fees. Maybe I'm just getting pickier as I get older, or the house style doesn't work for me, or perhaps the best ones had already been taken. Black was once the top place for me and I've got great memories of some of the girls. But I would now rate it well behind Madahos on chica choice (the likeliest place to find a 9) and some way behind Hippo (great dancers, chica selection a bit hit & miss this visit). I'd probably still pay one visit to Black each trip, just to see how it shapes up, but it's been a long long time now since I last pulled a girl out of this club.So sad. When a buddy took me to Black in 2007 (my first ever visit) , I was blown away by the overwhelming beauty of the chicas. There wasn't a dog in the room. The good looking ones were so spectacular that if Brunhilda was next to her you wouldn't even see her.

Moveon
01-29-12, 18:07
After leaving Newport I trudged up the stairs and walked through this joint. It was nearly 3am and the selection was not as good as my last experience there. Still, about 15-20 girls were kinda like lined up in a row to the left so it was fun walking slowly and conversing with the hot ones. (The only bad part was, there was a large group of Dutch guys screwing up the odds in the place though they seemed shy and were mainly talking with each other)

Not to leave my entrance drink ticket to waste I went to the end of the bar and was in the process of ordering my drink when a blonde stripper came exactly where I was at started to do her thing. Hmmm, I like.

She made all sorts of eye contact but I got the impression it was all a show after a while. Finally, after dismissing away two older hooks who kept harrasing me, I spotted 2 absolute 10's. I got to speak with one of them. She was 22yo (looked much younger) , tanned, and she looked like a very young Ali McGraw but with perfect tits. Perfect complexion and unblemished body. I would have dined on it all night long. She wanted 1200AR but the lowest I could bargain for was 1000AR.

Finally, before pulling the trigger, I checked my little buddy below. He was just not responding even after taking a Viagra! (@$? $&*!#) Could not frickin believe this. I was just too tired and worn out from the last 3 days with my 2 girls.

And 1000AR, is not a deal, let's face it. However, she was a PERFECT 10.

The end result?

Woke up with an unbelievable hard on and a killer headache all alone this morning.

TejanoLibre
01-30-12, 04:21
After leaving Newport I trudged up the stairs and walked through this joint. It was nearly 3am and the selection was not as good as my last experience there. Still, about 15-20 girls were kinda like lined up in a row to the left so it was fun walking slowly and conversing with the hot ones. (The only bad part was, there was a large group of Dutch guys screwing up the odds in the place though they seemed shy and were mainly talking with each other)

Not to leave my entrance drink ticket to waste I went to the end of the bar and was in the process of ordering my drink when a blonde stripper came exactly where I was at started to do her thing. Hmmm, I like.

She made all sorts of eye contact but I got the impression it was all a show after a while. Finally, after dismissing away two older hooks who kept dragging me, I spotted 2 absolute 10's. I got to speak with one of them. She was 22yo (looked much younger) , tanned, and she looked like a very young Ali McGraw but with perfect tits. Perfect complexion and unblemished body. I would have dined on it all night long. She wanted 1200AR but the lowest I could bargain for was 1000AR.

Finally, before pulling the trigger, I checked my little buddy below. He was just not responding even after taking a Viagra! (@$? $&) Could not frickin believe this. I was just too tired and worn out from the last 3 days with my 2 girls.

And 1000AR, is not a deal, let's face it. However, she was a PERFECT 10.

The end result?

Woke up with an unbelievable hard on and a killer headache all alone this morning.Who are your 2 girls?

Is it Florencia and her sister?

TL

Moveon
01-30-12, 10:37
Who are your 2 girls?

Is it Florencia and her sister?

TLGuys,

I think I'll start a new thread under "Independent Chicas" on the 2 sister experience (s) for those who might be interested. I also took some photos of the girls.

They rocked my world for 3 days straight and I'll surely miss them.

Moveon

Rocky2
04-04-12, 04:01
I have been seeing bad press about these two clubs which I feel is unfounded. True, it is an expensive place to drink so do not so much. Their game is to find the dumb tourist or business guy who will never repeat. It cost 800ar to get out with a girl and you have yet to pay the chica. You just buy one drink, drink slowly and enjoy the show and the show is grand. Now having said that, my game is to get the chica's phone number and call the next day. Convince her that you are in BA for an extended period and you are viewed differently. The girl does not like the viewing game with so many girls to men ratio and she is motivated to skip the chore. $200US should get her for the entire evening and sometimes they stay all night. Also, I told Stranger that Black had the best selection in town and he said Madaho's was better. Well, having not been to Madaho's for two years, we checked out both places. Madaho's was the clear winner. Good luck, Rocky2

WhiteCat
07-19-12, 19:28
I have been seeing bad press about these two clubs which I feel is unfounded. True, it is an expensive place to drink so do not so much. Their game is to find the dumb tourist or business guy who will never repeat. It cost 800ar to get out with a girl and you have yet to pay the chica. You just buy one drink, drink slowly and enjoy the show and the show is grand. Now having said that, my game is to get the chica's phone number and call the next day. Convince her that you are in BA for an extended period and you are viewed differently. The girl does not like the viewing game with so many girls to men ratio and she is motivated to skip the chore. $200US should get her for the entire evening and sometimes they stay all night. Also, I told Stranger that Black had the best selection in town and he said Madaho's was better. Well, having not been to Madaho's for two years, we checked out both places. Madaho's was the clear winner. Good luck, Rocky2What are the chic drinks here? I forgot if you have to buy them one if you talk to them. The last time I was there the place had some 9's for sure but it also had a few that did not belong there. Clearly 6's. Worth a stop for a beer as it is unique. Grab a phone number for the next day.

WalkOnBye
08-06-12, 17:10
I haven't been for a while and decided to hit Black this Saturday and again last night but was not looking to buy anything. My conclusion is that it is actually not a bad place to warm-up these days before heading out elsewhere. If you know what you are doing (and it ain't always easy) , this IS a good place to get the number of some hottie who will put out at a much reduced rate later on. But it does take work and even some game. And sometimes it goes nowhere too. I've had mixed success over the years, but success nevertheless.

Saturday:

Had a really good selection of girls and virtually no guys, I would estimate a 10:1 ratio easily at around midnight. 2:00am. So the girls were actually a bit more agressive than I've ever seen them in here before. The 180 peso entrance fee covered two drinks on both nights, which if you think about it, makes Black as inexpensive as any other club. Call it a loss-leader because they can certainly get you once you go in. I recogized a couple of the girls from Madahos and at least one from Newport, so the BA Club recycling machine is working well. You get all of 2 minutes serious conversation before the obligatory drink is both demanded and required in order to keep going. 1 x 400 peso drink was my limit for a solid 9 tall beauty (so now I'm looking at 600 pesos and no gurantee of a phone number. This is definately a longer-term investment strategy and not for everyone). I didn't get the number but I did get a good vibe and a definate 'maybe next time' signal and so decided to double-down and follow up.

Sunday:

I already had two girls lined up for Sunday, one in the early evening (thanks TL) and then onto one of my favouritas set up for later, so decided to hit Black again and try my luck. Got there around midnight and it was ugly. Night and Day from Saturday. Probably an evenly matched girl / guy ratio and worse was to come. So sitting at the bar listening to these idiots drive the price through the roof was definatley Not music to my ears. Someone pass me the sick bag! These two west-coast, expense account types were totally in over the heads with a couple of hot, merciless pro's. I'm pretty sure that I heard US$400 for TLN and away they both went. They know not what they do Lord. Unfucking believable! The only good news is that, after another 400 peso drink I finally got to number-close with my target and we'll see what happens next but I now need to give it a few days to let the hunger set back in thanks to those turkeys. My advice is stay away on Sundays.

WhiteCat
08-09-12, 22:39
I haven't been for a while and decided to hit Black this Saturday and again last night but was not looking to buy anything. My conclusion is that it is actually not a bad place to warm-up these days before heading out elsewhere. If you know what you are doing (and it ain't always easy) , this IS a good place to get the number of some hottie who will put out at a much reduced rate later on. But it does take work and even some game. And sometimes it goes nowhere too. I've had mixed success over the years, but success nevertheless.

Saturday:

Had a really good selection of girls and virtually no guys, I would estimate a 10:1 ratio easily at around midnight. 2:00am. So the girls were actually a bit more agressive than I've ever seen them in here before. The 180 peso entrance fee covered two drinks on both nights, which if you think about it, makes Black as inexpensive as any other club. Call it a loss-leader because they can certainly get you once you go in. I recogized a couple of the girls from Madahos and at least one from Newport, so the BA Club recycling machine is working well. You get all of 2 minutes serious conversation before the obligatory drink is both demanded and required in order to keep going. 1 x 400 peso drink was my limit for a solid 9 tall beauty (so now I'm looking at 600 pesos and no gurantee of a phone number. This is definately a longer-term investment strategy and not for everyone). I didn't get the number but I did get a good vibe and a definate 'maybe next time' signal and so decided to double-down and follow up.

Sunday:

I already had two girls lined up for Sunday, one in the early evening (thanks TL) and then onto one of my favouritas set up for later, so decided to hit Black again and try my luck. Got there around midnight and it was ugly. Night and Day from Saturday. Probably an evenly matched girl / guy ratio and worse was to come. So sitting at the bar listening to these idiots drive the price through the roof was definatley Not music to my ears. Someone pass me the sick bag! These two west-coast, expense account types were totally in over the heads with a couple of hot, merciless pro's. I'm pretty sure that I heard US$400 for TLN and away they both went. They know not what they do Lord. Unfucking believable! The only good news is that, after another 400 peso drink I finally got to number-close with my target and we'll see what happens next but I now need to give it a few days to let the hunger set back in thanks to those turkeys. My advice is stay away on Sundays.Sounds like a pretty expensive phone number.

Member #3320
08-10-12, 01:48
I have been coming to BA for almost 5 years now. I have picked up girls from Madhaos and Black.

Come to think of it, are these girls worth it? I mean spending premium dollars to get them in bed.

In my experience, their are too many options in BA than to burn money in these two places despite smoking hot girls.

What do you guys think?

Gandolf50
08-10-12, 06:58
I have been coming to BA for almost 5 years now. I have picked up girls from Madhaos and Black.

Come to think of it, are these girls worth it? I mean spending premium dollars to get them in bed.

In my experience, their are too many options in BA than to burn money in these two places despite smoking hot girls.

What do you guys think?I think most of the people spending over 100p just for a drink are fools! Let alone more then 300p a hour of some girls time. All you do is encourage the idea that these gringos are fools. There are women falling out of the trees here. Thats what this forum is for. Plus if you are really lazy, just give TL a call. All these people do is notch up the prices a little more each time.

Dccpa
08-10-12, 11:02

What do you guys think?Gatohunter brought up some new avenues on his trip like the discos. Of the normal methods, I prefer the privado to try out girls and then if things click, order take out or to order recommended chicas from websites. The Sugar daddy idea of Gatohunter is also appealing.

Regarding Blacks, one time a group of us went club hopping. Someone knew somebody, because there was no entrance fee. Wall-to-wall women that night. It was interesting and there were a lot of attractive women, but the whole atmosphere was a little too in-your-face for me. We were probably there for only 15 minutes and I was ready to go before then. A spinner sitting near me would have normally been my type. Her two words to me were drink and then fxck. I hadn't even spoken a word to her and had just glanced in her direction. That was really a turn off. Much better connection at another club a little later.

Daddy Rulz
08-10-12, 11:29

What do you guys think?I haven't been there for years but from what I read I think their practices have changed a lot. I also understand that Danny doesn't run it anymore which may explain the change. Back in the salad days of 2002-2008 Black, while expensive, was usually a pleasurable experience. There was always extremely hot women who where not allowed to approach you first. They could display what the had but you had to invite them. After inviting them you could pretty much work out the whole deal before buying them the drink.

As far as their worth I can only say that without a doubt the best piece of ass I've ever had in my entire life came from there. This chica had what can only be described as a phd in sexually enticing, amplifying, and finishing a male in the sack. She really was incredible. After the first very expensive outing she gave me her number and afterwards I could arrange a tryst for about 1/2 of her normal price which at the time was twice what I was paying a chica from hook excedra or cattos and about 2. 5 time the prevailing rate at a privado. I thought it was well worth it and would happily pay it again if I could find her.

All that being said, I think unless you are seriously fucking loaded there are simply too many other options to satisfy the little head for far less money and from what I read far less hassle than Black. For 700 p you can have an hour with Luli and Mica at 930 Paraguay, that amount would just about cover your entrada, chica drink, taxi, and telo at black and the rigalito would still need to be paid.

Wild Walleye
08-10-12, 14:14
I think DR hit the nail on the head. In general, I think Black and Madaho are expensive for what you get (which often times includes a bad case of golden pussy syndrome). However, every now and then, you can find a diamond amongst the cubic zirconia.

My first boliche experience (back when I thought that the world was boliche - rhymes with Bariloche), was at Black, during the height of the 'salad days' on my first ever trip to Bs As. Holy sh*t. My buddy brought me there, after we loaded up on bife y malbec. I had never discussed mongering with this particular buddy nor had either of us shared the details of our personal proclivities. I was not really prepared to have him bring me to a boliche and I wasn't prepared to leave with a chica, unless he left before me (wasn't sure if he could be trusted with the information).

When we walked into the bar, there was a clear path all the way down the middle, the full length of the bar. It was packed with some of the most beautiful women that I had ever seen and they were all looking at me as if I was Brad Pitt. Man, my ego was getting a nice boost. We settled into the two bar stools at the very far end (toward Alvear) that are against that little part of the bar that is 90 degrees to the rest of the bar. The chica swarm surrounded us, but left a very comfortable 5-10' buffer between us. He, I discovered, had a long-term (I. E. More than once) novia, a strikingly beautiful, statuesque brunette, who was a bit of a mother-hen. She brought a few chicas over for me, but I said thanks but no thanks (it was killing me). Eventually, it was time to go. Apparently, his novia was going to meet him at the house, so we left together. After he got in his cab, I thought about going back in and pulling one of the many gorgeous chicas. Instead, I went to a nearby privado and did two back-to-back sessions with two different chicas.

I left there a few hours later (before dawn), in a complete daze, in awe of my new found paradise called Bs As.

Member #3320
08-10-12, 15:48
I started visiting Boliche kind of places way back in the early 90's all over South & Central America.

It was much fun then. Girls still made you feel like a "rockstar" BUT the prices were incredibly low.

And their was no internet! These places were ONLY accessible to people who were in South America for work or tourism purpose.

But then came the internet. Mongers started arriving. Girls from boliches had access to internet, read about the demand for sex by expats coming to their countries.

And slowly the prices got jacked up.

If you visit small unknown cities in South America, their are still some incredible boliches with bottom prices!

This does not hold good for BA. Black and Madahos are great. But only if the prices were great too!

Till, then I feel I have the best value of buck in privados or low end boliches ( in BA).

WhiteCat
08-10-12, 21:19
I started visiting Boliche kind of places way back in the early 90's all over South & Central America.

It was much fun then. Girls still made you feel like a "rockstar" BUT the prices were incredibly low.

And their was no internet! These places were ONLY accessible to people who were in South America for work or tourism purpose.

But then came the internet. Mongers started arriving. Girls from boliches had access to internet, read about the demand for sex by expats coming to their countries.

And slowly the prices got jacked up.

If you visit small unknown cities in South America, their are still some incredible boliches with bottom prices!

This does not hold good for BA. Black and Madahos are great. But only if the prices were great too!

Till, then I feel I have the best value of buck in privados or low end boliches (in BA).I do like Black's more than Madaho's. I have not been to the latter in the last 6 visits although it was 200 feet from my apt. Just too much more to choose from outside. I always stop at Blacks just because it is Blacks. I have never taken anyone out. There seems to be a market for these places in the BA economy but I still say you can do just as well without them. I recommend if it is your first time in BA, go to both.

Wild Walleye
08-11-12, 10:01
I do like Black's more than Madaho's. I have not been to the latter in the last 6 visits although it was 200 feet from my apt. Just too much more to choose from outside. I always stop at Blacks just because it is Blacks. I have never taken anyone out. There seems to be a market for these places in the BA economy but I still say you can do just as well without them. I recommend if it is your first time in BA, go to both.I agree. Black is a good place to go look at the eye candy, before heading off to see a sure thing (I. E. A known quantity).

Member #3320
08-11-12, 12:28
My query is " Are experienced mongers of BA" actually picking up girls from Madahos and Black?

I doubt it.

If at all they are still picking from these 2 places, it must be via phone nos or unconventional routes. I can't imagine a experienced monger of BA paying 1000's of pesos and going through the entire rigamarole of paying for the entry, chica drinks, own drinks, propinas, transitorio etc etc

Toymann
08-11-12, 13:24
My query is " Are experienced mongers of BA" actually picking up girls from Madahos and Black?

I doubt it.

If at all they are still picking from these 2 places, it must be via phone nos or unconventional routes. I can't imagine a experienced monger of BA paying 1000's of pesos and going through the entire rigamarole of paying for the entry, chica drinks, own drinks, propinas, transitorio etc etcBack in the day (cerca 04-08) , I used to pull girls all the time from Madahos (just check my old posts). Went to Blacks once, didn't like the vibe and never returned. I in fact had a special interview process I developed over the years that was pretty good at separating the porn stars from the pretenders / scam chicas. It was pretty funny, as my spanish was virtually non-existent back then except for my interview questions. Don't want to bore you all with the interview, but the last question had to do something with "boca leche", jajajajajaja. I stopped pulling girls from Madahos about 4 years ago, but would still take my fishing wingmen in there to pull a chica once a trip just for the novelty. The last two years I took my buddies into Madahos (I come trice a year like clockwork) , and too my surprise was never able to get a selected chica (wingman's choice) , to pass the interview successfully. This has been quite surprising as my spanish is light years ahead of what it was back in the "boca leche" days. To this day, I still see a gal that I met 7 years ago at Madahos (the infamous Dentist). I have more girls than I can handle these days so I always have great chicas for my fishing buddies. I would agree with you dude that an experienced monger these days would rarely pull a Madahos / Blacks chica. Too many good indies out there on solo, and some of the other good sites. Monger On Dude. Toymann

Rubiks Cube
08-11-12, 17:00
I agree that it is getting tougher and tougher to go to these places. I used to love black about 5 years ago. The energy and talent started to go way downhill. Went a few nights ago for memories. Had 1 drink and bought 2 for a girl and it was 950 pesos. Crazy. These clubs are pricing themselves out of business. Did have a great night with the girl I left with but won't be back for a long time.

Wild Walleye
08-11-12, 19:12
I've been there more than once but, I have never ordered take out, from there. Circa the "first night" mentioned below (probably early '07) , I think it was probably AR$400-600 to take a chica out of Black, not including chica drinks. I left Black alone that evening, for the reasons stated below, however, were it not for that complication, I have no doubt that I would have let the little head do the thinking and talking (his Spanish is worse than mine) and would have pulled a drop dead gorgeous creature out of black with a high possibility of being disappointed. That night, after leaving Black, I went to 1707 for two (plus) hours with two different chicas (Morena and Florencia (the house pig. Who turned out to be a lot of fun) for something like AR$300. The latter of the two lasses knew she wasn't getting paid for her looks and was actually muy linda and extremely accommodating (bucal sin, cola, leche en boca why cara) and patient (sometimes it takes me quite a while). As I made my way back to my hotel with the sky starting to get a little brighter, as the rising sun started to hit the tops of the taller buildings, it occurred to me that what I really wanted was a chica that looks like she should be in Black and f*cks like a privado champ.

A while later, I treated an associate to a night out at Black, including a chica for him, and it ran me well north of AR$1, 000. However, I wasn't paying for myself, I was treating someone else to what really floated his boat (a 10 in looks). He was very happy. That night, after parting ways, I had a chica, who I had originally met a Madaho, meet me at my hotel. She was pretty and relatively fun in the rack, however, she suffered from GPS. With time, I found that as far as boliches are concerned, New Port is my kind of place (not sure what that says about me).

SnakeOilSales
08-12-12, 03:31
I remember back in 2004/2005 when I first started mongering in Buenos Aires and kept hearing about how Black was like the Playboy mansion, how it was far and away the best place in BA, etc with prices to suit. At that time the talk of the forum was how all the "Top" talent had in fact left Buenos Aires as a result of the crisis and went to work in Europe and / or Santiago (Chile). The first few places I went to were Newport, Madahos, and Cocodrilo which at the time I thought were all pretty good, so I thought that Black was just going to be paradise found when I finally went there; well, I finally did go there prepared to fork over what it cost at the time ($100 USD for the girl IIRC, with negotiation) and I remember being totally and utterly disappointed in what was actually on offer after all the hype.

Back in those days Madahos had similar quality and I distinctly remember it being 30 pesos to get in ($10 USD at that time) and being able to easily negotiate the girls down to $200- $300 AR for an hour or so. In that same era a beer at Newport was $9 AR and the girls would go out for $150 AR; I was in Newport about three weeks ago and some of the same girls were working in there that were there seven or eight years ago when I first went.

Fast forward to today's Buenos Aires and the girls in Black and Madahos all want $200 USD and they charge you a whopping $200 AR to walk in the door / buy a drink, plus $400 AR exit fee, etc, it's just a really bad deal for what you get. Some of those dancers would be worth $300 USD to fuck for an hour but they are not going to go for anywhere near that price. There are few available hookers in Argentina who are worth more than $100 USD to fuck.

Esten
08-12-12, 17:10
When we walked into the bar, there was a clear path all the way down the middle, the full length of the bar. It was packed with some of the most beautiful women that I had ever seen and they were all looking at me as if I was Brad Pitt. Man, my ego was getting a nice boost.Sounds just like my first time to Black in 2004. Walking in, seeing the long lines of beautiful women on both sides, it was almost like a dream. I couldn't believe a place like this actually existed. Like an adult version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, instead of chocolate it was hot babes. Hot babes who wanted you to pick them, hang out with you, and then have sex with you outside the club.

If the chica quantity and quality is still there, it's still possible to have that fresh,"in awe" perspective. The trick is being at peace with the pricing, if that's possible.

People have been complaining about Black prices since this thread started. But it's all how you look at it. Maybe it's $100-$200 more expensive than other evening options. I can look at it as a splurge for a couple of nights. Or I can compare the increase in cost due to inflation, to the increase in my disposable income. If my disposable income went up 10K over several years, I can easily afford to pay a few hundred more for a couple nights at Black.

It's a mental game. I enjoy the upscale nightclub experience, more than the wham-bam privado experience. Since I'm in town usually for just a week or two, I allow myself to indulge in the high end clubs a few nights. I'm at peace with the pricing, I really never miss what I spent when I get back home. The part that does bug me a little though is the drink prices. They should lower the prices for drinks so you can hang out for awhile and enjoy, without sweating how high your drink tab is running. Increase the entrance fee if needed. With the current pricing you're inclined to sip your drink for a long time, and / or limit how many chicas you can have a good interview with.

WhiteCat
08-12-12, 19:11
Some good responses to this thread..... I think many BA mongers just find the comfort zone and sail thru the rest. Yes, these places run on higher prices and pretty faces and if that is what one wants, fine. I think alot has to do with the fact that most don't speak the lingo, have pockets loaded with money, so all systems go. Once that comfort zone is reached we just want good cheap (sometimes higher priced) pussy with no problems. The monger mentality ages as does a good Malbec. Not all run on the Gato speed/mentality of going crazy for 10 days and then self destruction. We do have some intelligent members out there who consider this a hobby as well as an art..

Rubiks Cube
08-12-12, 20:43
I agree with estes completely. The price of drinks is what ruins the experience. I used to plan on 4 drinks and would buy 3-4 girl drinks. It would be fun to hang out for a few hours and make a full night. Now that would cost me $500 us before I walked out of the club. Now I walk in and sip a drink. Very few guys in there so the girls have no energy.

Member #4112
08-13-12, 10:01
I concur with WW, Whitecat, Esten and Toyman, the prices have become ridiculous for both patron and chica drinks over the years but since the place is next to the Alvear Palace what do you expect? The exchange rate helps to level the field a bit but it is still one of the most expensive clubs out there. My first visit to Black in 2004 there were wall to wall fantastic women available and the rule then was to get there before 12:00 because by 1:00 the best ones were gone. Drink prices were more reasonable and chica prices, while higher than other clubs were still 'reasonable'. Had some great times there and got to know the black bartender and the tall slim blond bartender well. I have not been asked to pay an entry fee in years and I always go by to have a drink when I'm in town. Since I don't go to these places to get blasted, I can nurse a scotch on the rocks for an hour or more as the bartender will keep adding ice for me. I have been going there for so long I have no problems collecting numbers and I still see two or three of my old friends still working there who never fail to come chat me up. I enjoy the upscale club scene but have not gotten taken out in some time now, to easy to just call for before or after work service.

WhiteCat
08-14-12, 19:23
I concur with WW, Whitecat, Esten and Toyman, the prices have become ridiculous for both patron and chica drinks over the years but since the place is next to the Alvear Palace what do you expect? The exchange rate helps to level the field a bit but it is still one of the most expensive clubs out there. My first visit to Black in 2004 there were wall to wall fantastic women available and the rule then was to get there before 12:00 because by 1:00 the best ones were gone. Drink prices were more reasonable and chica prices, while higher than other clubs were still 'reasonable'. Had some great times there and got to know the black bartender and the tall slim blond bartender well. I have not been asked to pay an entry fee in years and I always go by to have a drink when I'm in town. Since I don't go to these places to get blasted, I can nurse a scotch on the rocks for an hour or more as the bartender will keep adding ice for me. I have been going there for so long I have no problems collecting numbers and I still see two or three of my old friends still working there who never fail to come chat me up. I enjoy the upscale club scene but have not gotten taken out in some time now, to easy to just call for before or after work service.That's the best strategy. Have a drink and take it all in and see what you can do for the morning. I had a superstar like this from Madaho's years ago. She was new, shy, and a good performer. 4'11", about 90 lbs. She was glad to do the deed since she told me she does not get taken daily. I left the club at 3am, and she was at the apt about 8am. She stayed 3 hrs for the same agreed price for 1 hr.

ThugStar84
09-06-12, 14:34
Do black take credit cards? And is it advisable to use credit cards here?

Daddy Rulz
09-06-12, 16:40
Do black take credit cards? And is it advisable to use credit cards here?At Black I reckon you would be OK but it's a risk I wouldn't take. Honestly I don't know if they take them.

Rocky2
09-06-12, 18:22
At Black I reckon you would be OK but it's a risk I wouldn't take. Honestly I don't know if they take them.Yes, I have seen cards used there, but much better to use pesos. R2

ThugStar84
09-06-12, 18:53
Thanks DR and R2 for your response. First time in BA and this place has grown on me. A few more questions:

* I am in a Retiro hotel and have about 300 USD cash to play with. My hotel has a USD-Peso ration of 1:4. 2. Am I better off paying in Black with USD to get a higher ratio?

* Would you recommend Black or another place given the $ limit and that I am here only till Saturday evening?

* Should I bring the chica back to my hotel or better off with a local telo in Recoleta?

Thanks in advance!

Mpexy
09-06-12, 19:09
1. If you're in a nice hotel, don't mention where until you've closed the deal and price. Generally price goes up based on some hotels you say are at (I lived at Alvear Palace for a month first year in bs. As and not always 100% but rough rule of thumb)

2. Don't negotiate or pay in dollars. Don't know who has the Blacks frequency record but I'll go out on a limb and say I believe I'm at least top10 on this board. Dollars = inflated price. If you're cool, with that, I'm not the price police but just suggesting optimal tactic. Close the deal in pesos, pay in pesos.

3. Exchange your dollars for pesos At your hotel worst case. But if lower than 4. 5 screw them. You get 4. 5 at an ATM. If you can't find a cueva or black market rate, I'd just suck it up and use ATM to get pesos than pay in dollars or have hotel only give you 4. 2 to 1. That's lower than official exchange rate.

4. I don't do tells but that's just preference. Don't know your hotel so if they are ok with it. Ask concierge or bellboy beforehand to be sure, and check for high "guest" fee. Otherwise may be better off going to tell couple streets down that blacks girls will take you to.

5. If $300 is your limit for just one night I'd say blacks is ok. If that's your wad until sat evening, that's basically 3 evenings. You're better off elsewhere than blacks. Just one encounter will run you about $1000-1200 pesos not counting the entrance and two drink fee to take chica out.

Thanks DR and R2 for your response. First time in BA and this place has grown on me. A few more questions:

* I am in a Retire hotel and have about 300 USD cash to play with. My hotel has a USD-Peso ration of 1:4. 2. Am I better off paying in Black with USD to get a higher ratio?

* Would you recommend Black or another place given the $ limit and that I am here only till Saturday evening?

* Should I bring the chica back to my hotel or better off with a local telo in Recoleta?

Thanks in advance!

WhiteCat
09-06-12, 20:11
1. If you're in a nice hotel, don't mention where until you've closed the deal and price. Generally price goes up based on some hotels you say are at (I lived at Alvear Palace for a month first year in bs. As and not always 100% but rough rule of thumb)

2. Don't negotiate or pay in dollars. Don't know who has the Blacks frequency record but I'll go out on a limb and say I believe I'm at least top10 on this board. Dollars = inflated price. If you're cool, with that, I'm not the price police but just suggesting optimal tactic. Close the deal in pesos, pay in pesos.

3. Exchange your dollars for pesos At your hotel worst case. But if lower than 4. 5 screw them. You get 4. 5 at an ATM. If you can't find a cueva or black market rate, I'd just suck it up and use ATM to get pesos than pay in dollars or have hotel only give you 4. 2 to 1. That's lower than official exchange rate.

4. I don't do tells but that's just preference. Don't know your hotel so if they are ok with it. Ask concierge or bellboy beforehand to be sure, and check for high "guest" fee. Otherwise may be better off going to tell couple streets down that blacks girls will take you to.

5. If $300 is your limit for just one night I'd say blacks is ok. If that's your wad until sat evening, that's basically 3 evenings. You're better off elsewhere than blacks. Just one encounter will run you about $1000-1200 pesos not counting the entrance and two drink fee to take chica out.3.a Yes, important...exchange your money at a recommended 6. 0+ exchange and lower your puta cost.

Daddy Rulz
09-06-12, 20:43

* I am in a Retiro hotel and have about 300 USD cash to play with. My hotel has a USD-Peso ration of 1:4. 2. Am I better off paying in Black with USD to get a higher ratio?

Thanks in advance!For $300 bucks you should at least walk into Black since it's your first trip. I haven't been there in a coons age so couldn't tell you what you might find.

FUCK your hotels exchange, walk down Lavalle and exchange there. Look for the watermarks, feel of the bill, and little tracking strip. As stated never, ever, ever, negotiate nor pay in dollars. A chica that wants to negotiate in dollars will most likely not give you the experience you're looking for.

Depends on what you want to find. If you want to blow your wad in one night then by all means go to to Black. Though you could do many privado threesomes and still have walking around money for that amount. It's your scratch spend as you see fit.

Hotel / Telo if it's good having them in your hotel is great. If the session turns fugly, being able to just walk out of a telo is a relief.

Do NOT under ANY circumstances pay them before fucking them or they most likely will be fucking you. Show them the money, let them smell it, but maintain possesion until all aspects of the deal you negotiated are complete. By the rules of chica land all money in her purse is her money and nothing further needs to be done to earn it. Once it's in her purse her mind is already on earning the NEXT money.

WhiteCat
09-06-12, 20:47
For $300 bucks you should at least walk into Black since it's your first trip. I haven't been there in a coons age so couldn't tell you what you might find.

FUCK your hotels exchange, walk down Lavalle and exchange there. Look for the watermarks, feel of the bill, and little tracking strip. As stated never, ever, ever, negotiate nor pay in dollars. A chica that wants to negotiate in dollars will most likely not give you the experience you're looking for.

Depends on what you want to find. If you want to blow your wad in one night then by all means go to to Black. Though you could do many privado threesomes and still have walking around money for that amount. It's your scratch spend as you see fit.

Hotel / Telo if it's good having them in your hotel is great. If the session turns fugly, being able to just walk out of a telo is a relief.

Do NOT under ANY circumstances pay them before fucking them or they most likely will be fucking you. Show them the money, let them smell it, but maintain possesion until all aspects of the deal you negotiated are complete. By the rules of chica land all money in her purse is her money and nothing further needs to be done to earn it. Once it's in her purse her mind is already on earning the NEXT money.Well spoken words, Daddy. Sounds like you're sending your son out into the world.

Daddy Rulz
09-06-12, 21:01
Well spoken words, Daddy. Sounds like you're sending your son out into the world.In 2004 I brought my son here. We had gone out for dinner and to see Tanguerra we had gotten back to the hotel around 1:00. We had seperate rooms next to one and other. I wasn't planning on mongering, the hotel walls were pretty thin and I didn't want to subject my son to mating sounds coming from his dad's room, he was 15 at the time.

I'm in my room, sitting upon the throne of which all men are equal when the bathroom phone rang. I assumed it was my boy so I picked up but it was the night clerk from downstairs. Here is the convo pretty much verbatim.

Pedro: Buenas Nochas Sr. Martin.

Me: Buenas Nochas Pedro what can I do for you?

Pedro: Sr. Martin I was thinking more of what I could do for you.

Me: Huh?

Pedro: Perhaps you might enjoy some company. Perhaps you might enjoy a girl.

Me: (with the light going on) Oh, thank you but no thank you not tonight.

Pedro: (after a slight hesitation) you want a boy? (I guess the idea of a single guy on vacation spending the night alone was a little beyond his ability to understand)

Me: (laughing) No, thank you, I'm just tired and want to sleep perhaps another time. But thank you very much for asking. (didn't want to burn any bridges)

Pedro: (still not quite believing it and after a long enough pause I thought we had been disconnected) Well then, perhaps for your son.

WhiteCat
09-07-12, 06:02
In 2004 I brought my son here. We had gone out for dinner and to see Tanguerra we had gotten back to the hotel around 1:00. We had seperate rooms next to one and other. I wasn't planning on mongering, the hotel walls were pretty thin and I didn't want to subject my son to mating sounds coming from his dad's room, he was 15 at the time.

I'm in my room, sitting upon the throne of which all men are equal when the bathroom phone rang. I assumed it was my boy so I picked up but it was the night clerk from downstairs. Here is the convo pretty much verbatim.

Pedro: Buenas Nochas Sr. Martin.

Me: Buenas Nochas Pedro what can I do for you?

Pedro: Sr. Martin I was thinking more of what I could do for you.

Me: Huh?

Pedro: Perhaps you might enjoy some company. Perhaps you might enjoy a girl.

Me: (with the light going on) Oh, thank you but no thank you not tonight.

Pedro: (after a slight hesitation) you want a boy? (I guess the idea of a single guy on vacation spending the night alone was a little beyond his ability to understand)

Me: (laughing) No, thank you, I'm just tired and want to sleep perhaps another time. But thank you very much for asking. (didn't want to burn any bridges)

Pedro: (still not quite believing it and after a long enough pause I thought we had been disconnected) Well then, perhaps for your son.Good story, thanks.

Member #4112
11-01-12, 06:26
Made it to Black at 23:45 and thought I was too early but was wrong. They had the place really decked out for Halloween with zombie bartenders, jack-o-lanterns, gauze run down the ceiling with spiders and other such Halloween decorations, even the door girl was dressed as a witch. When I got to the bar the bartenders and the girls were pretty much dressed in costume for Halloween, a few were not dressed in costumes but they were only about 10. Whatever you could imagine for 'adult' Halloween costumes was there, witches, devils, Red Riding Hood, Princesses, angels, cops with sunglasses boots and lots of tits showing, harem girls, zombies, nurses of different types, even a 'virgin' bride. It appeared it was OK to walk around in a costume with your tits hanging out, since I saw at least three chicas in some sort of bondage outfits with the real deal hanging out for you to admire. The whole place was a real party, more so than I have seen in nearly 10 years of visiting BA. These guys were amping it up and the vib was great. If you are a monger and want to party down this would have been the place to be tonight. Left here to check out Madaho's about the time the party was really kicking into gear but had to take one for team so I could report on both parties. Again for my wingmen who did not show up, dudes you missed a great party.

Chicago Guy
11-07-12, 16:48
Caballeros,

Do you know what the turnover is like at clubs such as Black? I visited Black several times on my latest trip (July 2012) and on the last night, there were not a lot of new faces. When I come back in 2013, will there be new chicas, or will I have to recycle?

Ciao,

Alex

Mpexy
11-07-12, 23:23
Caballeros,

Do you know what the turnover is like at clubs such as Black? I visited Black several times on my latest trip (July 2012) and on the last night, there were not a lot of new faces. When I come back in 2013, will there be new chicas, or will I have to recycle?

Ciao,

AlexThere's always turn over at all clubs. Decent number that stays for year or couple years but many also that drop out far under a year. Been here since early aug and already seen number of faces from aug missing and new ones in.

I wouldn't worry about turn over within your same trip unless you are here for the long haul. 6+ months or more at a time. In that window you'll have some turn over but not so much you can keep, building on the base you has before

Kurty
11-08-12, 19:36
Hello, Guys,

Does any of you know off some girls in Bariloche?

Appreciate.

Thanks.

SimpleWrangler
11-09-12, 16:08
Hello, Guys,

Appreciate.

Thanks.Does Black has a branch in Bariloche?

TejanoLibre
11-09-12, 17:09
Hello, Guys,

Appreciate.

Thanks.You can contact them http://www.blacknightclub.com.ar/

But highly unlikely.

Decent site for a Local Bar.

November 15th. Is the 22nd Aniversary and it should be packed.

Thursdays are Happy Hour nights but I don't know what that means.

Just Go!

TL.

Ask for Daniel and you may get in free.

I was trying to answer the question of Black in Bariloche , sorry .As for Chicas in Bariloche right now it's not the season as far as I know but I'm sure there are Chicas somewhere over there .

Daddy Rulz
11-09-12, 18:48
Hello, Guys,

Appreciate.

Thanks.I used that secret government website.

www.google.com

And typed in the top secret password "Bariloche escorts", and got this.

http://www.hotbariloche.com.ar/listado_adultos.php?id=1

Can you close from here?

Toymann
11-09-12, 19:14
I used that secret government website.

www.google.com

And typed in the top secret password "Bariloche escorts", and got this.

http://www.hotbariloche.com.ar/listado_adultos.php?id=1

Can you close from here?Secret website! Belly laugh from that one Daddy! Good one! Monger on dude. Toymann

Daddy Rulz
11-09-12, 19:48
Secret website! Belly laugh from that one Daddy! Good one! Monger on dude. ToymannNormally I don't go in too much for the snarky reply, but this guy doesn't do even try the most basic things for himself he just keeps asking people to spoon feed him.

Macgoo
11-11-12, 21:26
"Brazilian girl sells her virginity for $780, 000 on internet". And you bicker over a few pesos. Guess there's a substantial (kinky) difference between 'new' and used!

Mpexy
01-20-13, 09:09
Went in bit before 4:00 am yesterday, Saturday night.

Figured it would be dead but what to hell, wanted to hit every club since it seemed the thing to do. Boredom has me do odd things.

180p entry drinks for non-premium beverages (soda, water, local beer)

Dozen chicas. One I thought qualified as 'great' half decent, rest house dogs. One thing I don't like about Blacks relative to some other clubs is the chicas are more bar lineup, walks around lot less, and darker, so generally but harder to gauge them vs much more open layout Hippo or Madahos.

Again, must be weird slow January adding to twisted Argie logic because I've been able to pull at roughly Madahos ranges (800 to 1500 for most chicas) but to tonight at close to 4am, practically no customers, but the one hot chick in there threw out a pretty bizarre deal blocker.

She was ok with 2-3 hours, all services included I asked about, but said she never takes less than $400USD, and only in USD currency. Take it or walk, gringo, was the attitude. Obviously given amount of prior times been in there since last Aug for this trip, it's patent lie on both counts, the min 400 and USD currency only. But that's what she stuck to so took a pass and left to just wait for Mon.

Rubiks Cube
01-21-13, 17:25
Was in last night. Had a very nice time. Of all the clubs this one amazingly has become the most reasonable price for me to get a top shelf drink. About 25 girls there and 2 of the dancers were amazing. Girls now can leave after 1 drink. Didn't leave with anybody but the 1 girl I chatted up started at $300 us but when I rejected said ok how much you want to pay. I knew I wasn't leaving with her so didn't feel like negotiating.

Tummyargentina
03-15-13, 20:27
The entry fee now is 250 pesos which gets you one drink and 500 is the chica drink. But loads and loads of talent around 1.00 and asking prices range from 800 pesos to USD 300. But most girls were flexible on how long they can stay.

PickCherry12
03-16-13, 22:52
Ugh, that's too much. I quit going to Black, Hippo, Madaho, and Sodoma long time ago. I think these clubs are for new arrivals or some high rollers... Once you know your way around you don't need to spend that kind of money for a gem. Personally, I prefer New Port or Privados and usually I max out at 500 pesos.

FrankAndStein
03-29-13, 16:24
Chica told me both are closed for 'paperwork' reasons, or maybe something about drug taking in Madaho's caught on video?

No idea if true or not, I don't bother to go to either one anymore.

Personally it might be a good thing if girls migrate to a more reasonable place. Girl I talked to said she was concerned they would close all the clubs, forcing them onto the street. I can't see that happening.

FrankAndStein
03-30-13, 13:04
Article in la nacion today mentions both Black and Madahos were closed due to 'complaints by neighbours' which prompted inspectors to come by and obviously they found something. Easy to do if they want to.

What's surprising is that Black's was closed despite the owner being (alledgedly) a very highly connected ex cabinet chief with ties to Moreno.

I suspect the closures won't last long if that's true, and I imagine it is.

Rock Harders
03-30-13, 18:35
Mongers-.

Here is the article:

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1568152-denuncias-y-clausuras

Gato Hunter
04-03-13, 19:53
Lots of black chicas in Newport now.

Tourist81
06-02-13, 07:49
With this tourist face, I went out to Black this Saturday around 23:50 pm (280 pesos = one drink).

Beautiful location, very cute and so much good looking chicas...a very few quantity of men in place. Wow, that means more options to me, I thought.

I really had good expectations at the first 20 minutes but...

Entertainment is NONE!

Starting that girls can't approach clients = shit.

It's easy to know this rule because I could see some girls eyes starting to bling $ but didn't came to present themselves to me. Jajajaja.

I felt like an alien with so much chicas looking at me. "Que pasa?" I'm from another country not another planet.

This also makes harder to get a really good deal but what the heck, I was trying to get some fun.

First try with a girl AKA "Mia": nice body, very naughty smile. We start a talk and bang: pay me a drink, please.

Ok, quickie...I'm a gentleman; paid her a drink and got my free coke.

Suddenly, the waitress came back with the drink and said: 600 pesos. Allright...I didn't like to be rude and wanted to see Mia's potential.

A little more talking, quick kisses "pero nada caliente" she started to talk about "regalo" (I got it as price service) and BANG!

She asked for USD 1500 or 3000 pesos. I started to laugh about it (no, I'm not dumb...

"800 pesos, és cuanto tengo" but could be "get away chica". Price may had returned to reality after this (1000 pesos) and I really could spent 1500 pesos with her.

Anyway, I refused due this kind of behaviour.

Kept a time to see if quotation goes down due time and stay looking to balcony dancers but where was strippers shows? :

Fine...gave myself another coke imagining that it couldn't be more than 280 pesos. Jajajaja.

Second try was with a balcony dancer AKA "Jessica". Not the prettiest one, very simple but looks sexy dancing.

Again, a quick chat and the waitress came asking to pay her a drink...

Well...Jessica informed this gentleman that 600 pesos is the girl's drink and 700 pesos to the balcony dancers...what? No way!

I know chicas are following rules to ask for drinks but being forced to pay them in order to continue talking!?

Nothing against Jessica but had refused immediately to pay it. These waitresses are a f*cking clock taking the girl away from you if you don't pay it.

2:30 hs am...no more than this. Waitress came to "cerrar la cuenta". Fine...just got myself pissed off enough to leave it but wait...the waitress wanted comission for the service! I had to refuse again but this time with pleasure to say.

By the way, my second coke is 100 pesos. (total loss: 980 pesos and the sensation of being robbed).

If one of the "finest house here" can't treat me with respect, I'm not expecting different from other "adult entertainment" places here.

Sorry for this long statement but wanted to share my experience.

I know there's a big difference in the currency with other countries but even in Brazil, I'm still treated like a tourist.

Even so, one of the best strip house in Sao Paulo is 230 reais = 500 pesos (free to consume this amount with food, drinks to you and girls. I drink 6 cokes).

The top girls there (true higher level) is 500-800 reais = could say 1000-2000 pesos...

If you are a good dealer, you can always makes it cheaper.

Daddy Rulz
06-02-13, 13:44

It's easy to know this rule because I could see some girls eyes starting to bling $ but didn't came to present themselves to me. Jajajaja.Very good report Tourist, when I used to go to Black I liked it that the girls had to wait to be called. In the clubs that don't have this rule, the moment you stop moving, the ugliest fattest girls in the place begin their assault. " Do jew whant sone conpany?"

You paid 980 pesos to talk to some girls and not get laid! How these places stay open is beyond me.

Jackson
06-02-13, 14:39

It's easy to know this rule because I could see some girls eyes starting to bling $ but didn't came to present themselves to me. Jajajaja.Hi Tourist81,

Great report, thanks.

To many guys, the fact that the girls are not permitted to approach them is a plus, and one reason why Madahos and some other clubs have that rule. The alternative is the girls doing a "train" on the guys, coming on to them one after another and forcing the customer repeatedly dismiss them, all of which detracts from having a peaceful drink while calmly surveying all of the contestants.

However, as you no doubt discovered, there's no need for you to have "felt like an alien". Just motion to the one that catches your eye and she'll be in your lap in seconds.

Thanks,

Jackson.

Tourist81
06-02-13, 20:54
To many guys, the fact that the girls are not permitted to approach them is a plus, and one reason why Madahos and some other clubs have that rule. The alternative is the girls doing a "train" on the guys, coming on to them one after another and forcing the customer repeatedly dismiss them, all of which detracts from having a peaceful drink while calmly surveying all of the contestants.

So true Jackson! Can't deny the train line is awful but I hate attitudes from some chicas that feels like a "supermodel" ***** and in the end, she's worst than a rubber doll in bed.

I already got surprised once by a "boteja" girl performance, intelligence and so broad minded.

She was authorized to leave and still spent more time (a full Sunday) without extras. Being a solo guy, I didn't complain.

Best cost, good service; that gave her so much positive points and my only reason to refuse repeat is to not get engaged. Jajajaja.

Black don't worry too much in makes a solo customer satisfied and don't have any reason for me to return. I feel that without Madaho existence, they are just locking the cute girls inside the house to make us go after them. I'll refuse it.

I'm not the one who needs money; I know it's value = 100 pesos is a coke. Jajaja.

DavieW
06-03-13, 10:04
You paid 980 pesos to talk to some girls and not get laid! How these places stay open is beyond me.They stay open because people keep going to them.

Why anybody ever goes to them is beyond me!

Rubiks Cube
06-06-13, 12:58
2nd stop on my tour was black. Very good energy but nothing that caught my eye. I noticed a few girls that used to be at madahos. Had a few vodka drinks at 200 pesos each and left. Club seemed very relaxed about girls talking to me without buying a drink. I might have gotten a pass because I'm a bit of a regular but 2 different girls gave me their phone number right at the table. I've never had that before. Was surprised how many clients were in the place.

Rubiks Cube
06-10-13, 19:19
I thought I would be among the people that liked the fact that the girls could no longer dance around you and try to entice you. Turns out I really dislike this rule change. There is no happy medium so all of the girls are essentially sitting down 90% of the time. Makes it almost impossible to check out a girls physique and the place has no energy whatsoever. Very stale feeling.

You definitely won't be bothered if you don't want to be but for a guy who wants to check out the talent it is very tough. Unless you want to have multiple girls presented you can easily wait a long time to get a chance to see a girl stand up. This has to be really hurting their business.

Also in an effort to pass along the fine price club paid club has shifted back to 2 drink exit fee.

Member #4112
07-21-13, 16:35
My friend from Black told me they were raided and closed again last night.

Will the pussy-police never stop?

Master J
07-22-13, 21:24
I have traveled to BA 15 times o=since 2003 and consider myself very familiar with the lay of the land. While I had a on again off again girlfriend for most of the time I still frequented many of the clubs and privados. I was considering going there later in the year but don't quite get the true impact of the advantage of this new policing policy. Besides the good food and relaxation.

Of the city, it's all about the availability of the chicas! WIth that thrown out of the eqaution, is BA still considered a mongering destination or has this nonsense really put a hold on the freedom of activity?

Boston
07-23-13, 19:05
Hi Tourist81,

Great report, thanks.

However, as you no doubt discovered, there's no need for you to have "felt like an alien". Just motion to the one that catches your eye and she'll be in your lap in seconds.

Thanks,

Jackson.Newbie here. If you do signal a girl and ask her to come over to talk, will you have to buy her a drink? I ask because the drinks are so high.

Thanks, 27 days to zero hour!

Tomahawk48
07-24-13, 11:31
Friends and I are arriving in October. Hope this shut down stuff is over by then!

BA and clubs are synonymous together!

TejanoLibre
08-03-13, 07:37
Friends and I are arriving in October. Hope this shut down stuff is over by then!

BA and clubs are synonymous together!Black has finally been put out of it's misery.

I went there on Thursday Night and it was down and out for the count.

Everybody in the neighborhood informed me that it will NOT reopen again but then again the competition may be lying but only if their lips are moving.

TL.

I also ran in to one of the managers from Madahos and he told me that Madahos is planning on reopening in the near future but not where it was.

He will call me when it reopens and I will post it for the rest of the Boys.

Tomahawk48
08-03-13, 14:40
Black has finally been put out of it's misery.

I went there on Thursday Night and it was down and out for the count.

Everybody in the neighborhood informed me that it will NOT reopen again but then again the competition may be lying but only if their lips are moving.

TL.

I also ran in to one of the managers from Madahos and he told me that Madahos is planning on reopening in the near future but not where it was.

He will call me when it reopens and I will post it for the rest of the Boys.So who will be the next generation "black" ??

Member #4112
08-27-13, 16:14
The bartender I know who works at Black said the place has opened again.

Perhaps Madaho is not far behind?

My understanding was the folks from Madaho were trying to work a deal to take over a club called Blue in Puerto Madero.

ArgentineSpacy
08-27-13, 18:07
The bartender I know who works at Black said the place has opened again.

Perhaps Madaho is not far behind?

My understanding was the folks from Madaho were trying to work a deal to take over a club called Blue in Puerto Madero.Black is in fact open with many of the same ee's. Less chica's; no bar dancing; salon has been turned in to a sushi restaurant / bar.

Fun Pete
09-23-13, 01:48
I went there about 2 weeks ago Saturday night to see what was happening. Entrance fee 280 P. Ordered one black label on the rocks, another extra 100 P, left 20 P tip, all in all 400 P total (= US $45 blue rate or US $68 official rate). She did fill up my glass quite a bit, how generous. About 20 girls, no dancers. May be 2 or 3 doable girls for me, but really, nothing special. Quite boring place. I finished my drink and left after like 30 minutes, didn't even bother talking to any chica. There was 2 other dudes also just sitting around.

Stranger
10-13-13, 16:40
October 2013 update.

280 p to enter, with one drink.

Place have had a major remake after it was closed down some time back.

Now there is a sushi restaurant to the left of the bar with a few tables, don't know if they actually serve food or if it is for show. Rest of the place looks like a bar / café.

It used to suck and now it sucks even more! The money they want you to spend there is ridicules The girls there are no hotter than in other clubs, only reason this place stay afloat is reputation and location. That anyone reading this board should go there is beyond me.

Stranger.

NewOrleans
01-22-14, 03:47
I passed. BA is getting so expensive that I wondering if it worth visiting. I miss the good old days. Thought with the blue rate BA would be a blast but seems much more boring that it was 10 years ago.

TigerBlood
01-31-14, 11:26
Checked out hippo around 11:30 -- breezed by the doorman while he was negotiating with a couple Brits and avoided the cover. Not many chicas inside, and they were 5's at best. Some of the dancers were amazing -- but what shitty, bored attitudes. There were only a few guys in the place, you would think they could make some eye contact. It started to pick up as I was leaving...but I figured the free look was enough.

Went over to black but wasn't lucky enough to avoid the cover this time of 300 p. Didn't care, as by now I needed a few drinks. Black had at least 40 girls inside at midnight, and dancers on the bar. Same as the old Black -- yes, overpriced, etc.. But at least a lot of chicas. That being said, the youngest had to be over 30, and when the lights briefly turned on, there were some grim hags in there. Even more grim was the asking price of one of the two girls that were doable in there... $400 USD! I didn't even bother countering.. Bought her a drink, practiced my Spanish for a couple of hours, and got the fuck out of there...

Hippo and Black are good if you find yourself in BA short on time and stupidly long on $ but if you want to blow that cash, go to LV and bang 10's. TL as usual is right -- quality is mediocre, price is offensive, and attitudes are coldly transactional.

FlyfoAwhtGuy
01-31-14, 22:42
Checked out hippo around 11:30 -- breezed by the doorman while he was negotiating with a couple Brits and avoided the cover. Not many chicas inside, and they were 5's at best. Some of the dancers were amazing -- but what shitty, bored attitudes. There were only a few guys in the place, you would think they could make some eye contact. It started to pick up as I was leaving...but I figured the free look was enough.

Went over to black but wasn't lucky enough to avoid the cover this time of 300 p. Didn't care, as by now I needed a few drinks. Black had at least 40 girls inside at midnight, and dancers on the bar. Same as the old Black -- yes, overpriced, etc.. But at least a lot of chicas. That being said, the youngest had to be over 30, and when the lights briefly turned on, there were some grim hags in there. Even more grim was the asking price of one of the two girls that were doable in there... $400 USD! I didn't even bother countering.. Bought her a drink, practiced my Spanish for a couple of hours, and got the fuck out of there...

Hippo and Black are good if you find yourself in BA short on time and stupidly long on $ but if you want to blow that cash, go to LV and bang 10's. TL as usual is right -- quality is mediocre, price is offensive, and attitudes are coldly transactional.What and where is LV?

Stranger
01-31-14, 23:24
What and where is LV?Educated guess,

Las Vegas? (Nevada, USA), jejejejeje.

Stranger.

Daddy Rulz
03-05-14, 04:08
I know since Dickhead departed our company, and Moe went on to his reward I have inherited the "Value Monger" title but I got to tell you I was shocked tonight. I went to Black with another degenerate I know from here for the first time in 5 years or so. I was prepared for the sticker shock on the drink (200 P) for a bottle of water. But what just blew my fucking mind was the chicka drink price. They start, yes START at 800 pesos.

There was 20 girls there (holiday) with maybe 5 of them acceptable, and 2 of those that while not exceptional were bordering on kinda hot, certainly nothing better than can be found at Hook any night of the week. Myself and the degenerate made the 4th and 5th guy in the place. They have to be trying to milk that pig for every peso until they get closed.

I'll never go back.

TejanoLibre
03-05-14, 22:48
I know since Dickhead departed our company, and Moe went on to his reward I have inherited the "Value Monger" title but I got to tell you I was shocked tonight. I went to Black with another degenerate I know from here for the first time in 5 years or so. I was prepared for the sticker shock on the drink (200 P) for a bottle of water. But what just blew my fucking mind was the chicka drink price. They start, yes START at 800 pesos.

There was 20 girls there (holiday) with maybe 5 of them acceptable, and 2 of those that while not exceptional were bordering on kinda hot, certainly nothing better than can be found at Hook any night of the week. Myself and the degenerate made the 4th and 5th guy in the place. They have to be trying to milk that pig for every peso until they get closed.

I'll never go back.Stop the Insanity!

$800.00 Fucking pesos for a girl's drink!

WTF?

We can get laid for less than that!

You can get yourself a Deluxe Rusty Trombone for $500.00 !

Fuck Black!

TL.

Gandolf50
03-07-14, 10:15

I'll never go back.So its a thousand pesos before you even get to start talking business. The clients of Black deserve to be ripped off if they are that stupid to continue patronizing the place. Since they are still open It seems there are enough stupid people to support them! And DR, there is nothing wrong with being a value monger. Its smart to try to get the best value for your money no matter what you are spending it on!

Aqualung
03-10-14, 02:03
This is not about value mongering or price policing. From the nature of my business I understand the client with one night in BA willing to pay a few extra bucks for a "sure shot" and I can't blame or criticize him. I know most of the chicas understand this and those that don't will soon readjust their pricing to normal rates. But prices in clubs like Black...? About 80% of their clients are Argentines on government expense accounts. All I can say is AP mongers keep away even if you can pay the exorbitant prices. The place is for corrupt politicians and stupid gringos. The pussy isn't going to be any better than any other place.

Shawman
06-21-14, 00:54
This is not about value mongering or price policing. From the nature of my business I understand the client with one night in BA willing to pay a few extra bucks for a "sure shot" and I can't blame or criticize him. I know most of the chicas understand this and those that don't will soon readjust their pricing to normal rates. But prices in clubs like Black...? About 80% of their clients are Argentines on government expense accounts. All I can say is AP mongers keep away even if you can pay the exorbitant prices. The place is for corrupt politicians and stupid gringos. The pussy isn't going to be any better than any other place.From everything I have heard about this place, and based on my experience at hippopotamus, I won't even think about walking into black.

Member #4112
07-26-14, 14:10
I always drop by Black when I come to town. The entry is $300 P and my preferred scotch is now $450, damn for that much you can get laid. The talent has really declined, when I first came down this place was wall to wall 7's and up. You had to get there before 01:00 or the best were already gone. Today 75% of the women would not have made the cut to be allowed in the club. I only saw two that were of interest and one was a dancer the rest were total trash. They don't even know how to dress anymore! Peter and his wife Valeria were working behind the bar and they said business was not so good anymore.

How the mighty have fallen.

Rubiks Cube
08-20-14, 04:47
Went to black tonight for last time. Bought 2 drinks and 2 drinks for girls 2200 pesos. Spoke with 2 girls both offered to go home with me for $600 as starting point. When I declined both quickly were willing to drop to $400. I left alone.

Joe 23
08-20-14, 10:11
Went to black tonight for last time.To make this your last time would be a good decision.

Bought 2 drinks and 2 drinks for girls 2200 pesos.That's already more than enough for 2 sessions with chicas who ask for relatively high prices, and in fact would cover 3 or 4 sessions with THOUSANDS more girls who work in BA.

Spoke with 2 girls both offered to go home with me for $600 as starting point. When I declined both quickly were willing to drop to $400.US$400 is a ridiculous price for ANY girl here. Pesos equivalent to US$100 would be reasonable, but US$400 never. Quoting such a price shows that these girls aren't seeing many clients these days. Another example of Argie business model, "When business is low, raise the price".

I left alone.A very wise decision, I'd say. It will not surprise me if the place is closed sooner or later due to lack of business.

TejanoLibre
08-20-14, 11:59
Went to black tonight for last time. Bought 2 drinks and 2 drinks for girls 2200 pesos. Spoke with 2 girls both offered to go home with me for $600 as starting point. When I declined both quickly were willing to drop to $400. I left alone.I know that you payed $2200.00 pesos for some shit drinks but did the girls start at $600.00 DOLLARS or Pesos?

600 p and 400 p would be a steal anywhere.

If they quoted you 600 dollars and dropped to 400 dollars you should have shot them!

TL.

Or asked them if that was for a week's worth of hummers!

Gandolf50
08-20-14, 20:47
600 p and 400 p would be a steal anywhere.

600 p is a "steal" My, my how things are changing!

Joe 23
08-20-14, 20:52
600 p is a "steal" My, my how things are changing!There are still THOUSANDS of girls in BA who would provide a session of one hour at 400 to 600 pesos, and many of these girls can be GOOD.

Gandolf50
08-20-14, 21:37
There are still THOUSANDS of girls in BA who would provide a session of one hour at 400 to 600 pesos, and many of these girls can be GOOD.There are millions of girls at 300 to 500 p that ARE GOOD! My point was that 600 p is NOT a steal! Its not real expensive. But it sure is not cheap!

Joe 23
08-20-14, 22:06
My point was that 600 p is NOT a steal! Its not real expensive. But it sure is not cheap!That's the point. 600 p is NOT a steal and neither is 400.

TejanoLibre
08-20-14, 23:25
That's the point. 600 p is NOT a steal and neither is 400.Let's put this into the correct context gentleman.

If a Chica from Black asks for ONLY 400 p or 600 p then It's a GREAT deal!

Even if it's a BBBJ!

Common Boys!

400 p or 600 p from a Black provider would be a steal, whether she is a dog or not.

It's the fact that her drink cost more than her asshole!

Wango Tango Foxtrot?

Yes, we can get overlaid for 250 pesos at a killer privado but we are talking about Black pussy.

The girls must have wanted 400 or 600 dollars! Not pesos!

And that's High!

Man, that's as High as Giraffe Pussy and that's plenty high!

TL.

Vitrea
10-17-14, 10:59
Black is still riding on the coattails of it's past glory. When there one evening this week at midnight. Less than 12 girls and mostly 6's and 7s. I did not see a single 8-10 like I used to before but it continues to be expensive. Makes no sense. There are so many choices, I would recommend skipping it. At 300 peso a drink it is not worth even stepping in and hanging out for a while.

Vitrea
10-17-14, 11:00
Black is still riding on the coattails of it's past glory. Whet there past Saturday at midnight. Less than 12 girls and mostly 6's and 7s. I did not see a single 8-10 like I used to before but it continues to be expensive. Makes no sense. There are so many choices, I would recommend skipping it. At 300 peso a drink it is not worth even stepping in and hanging out for a while.

Tres3
10-17-14, 11:20
it continues to be expensive. Makes no sense. There are so many choices, I would recommend skipping it. At 300 peso a drink it is not worth even stepping in and hanging out for a while.It makes no sense to the logical and rational mind. However, the typical Argentine is neither logical nor rational.

Tres3.

Gandolf50
10-17-14, 18:16
It makes no sense to the logical and rational mind. However, the typical Argentine is neither logical nor rational.

Tres3.LOL! Not too different from the average american tourist who will tell you what a deal the place is! :-)

ElAlamoPalermo
01-26-15, 06:03
http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/noticias/la-agc-clausuro-bar-en-liniers-por-venta-de-alcohol-menores-y-numerosas-faltas

Black's obituary, direct from the GCBA's own website. The Coup d'grace was a raid by the AFIP, AGC, anti human trafficking NGO, Federal Police, and Immigration. Main infraction cited was charging differentiated prices for chica drinks. The article quotes the director of the AGC as saying they have revoked more than 40 habilitations (permits to operate) of establishments associated with prostitution.

JamesBond69
05-10-15, 19:02
Even well educated Argentineans are just plain lazy. Ell Ay Zee Why LAZY. Lazy, slothful, torporous, and did I mention just plain lazy? Yeah, poverty, lack of opportunity, vicious socioeconomic cycle. Blah blah blah. I get that. But I just came from Guatemala, which has far fewer resources and far less economic opportunity, and the people aren't nearly as lazy.

So, to summarize, the operative word that explains the prevalence of prostitution in Argentina, and why these chicas can't seem to get ahead, is lazy.

We are pleased to announce that the world famous Black is to re-open June 1 under new management and new business plan.

Upon reopening Black will cater exclusively to a female clientele.

We are currently hiring extremely attractive young men in their twenties to cater to our all female customer base of 40-80 year olds. This is not a position for lazy men. If you are lazy we suggest you work in a kiosk for 6,000 pesos a week and watch your earnings decrease daily with inflation.

Disclosure: This job will not be easy. You will have to service women twice or three times your age. Make them think they are attractive and entertaining when normally you would not even consider talking to them, no less having intimate relations. Some clients may refuse to wear a cordom, behave in brutal ways and some instances the client may exhibit violent behavior.

Many of your clients may even remind you more of your grandmother. Many will be grossly overweight with sagging breasts but on the upside you will be earning up to six times what you normally make. This is an ideal position for those men who are the sole supporters of young children or men who wish to earn the funds to take a vacation or pay for your education.

Black may be located as much as two hours from your residence so all hires must expect to travel as much as 4 hours a day to work. Also you may have to work hard at acquiring clients, with as many as ten mini-job interviews per client acquisition.

This is not a job for lazy men. If you are up to the task - so to speak - please contact us at female mongers.com.

Anakin
06-04-15, 11:44
She used to work at Black. Nuff said.Black?

What and where is that (Only asking to fufill the 10 character requirement. I've actually Googled it)?

Daddy Rulz
06-04-15, 19:44
Black?

What and where is that (Only asking to fufill the 10 character requirement. I've actually Googled it)?Black was a hooker bar that was pretty famous here for a long time. In it's glory days it was full of super hot women that, while expensive, provided superior service (hands down the most phenomenal sexual experience I've ever had in my life was from a chick that worked there).

Sadly, around 3 years ago that all seemed to end. By the time it closed it was full of women that only seemed to tangentially consider themselves professional sex workers. By that I mean you thought you were hiring them for some rocking good sex. While they considered themselves to be the person who collected the money so that you could think you were going to have some rocking good sex. I say sadly because that rocking good sex was only going to exist in your mind, and generally speaking only for about 15 minutes. So they could return to the club as quickly as possible and try to find yet another drunk guy so that he could think he was going to have some rocking good sex without actually having any.

When Black closed they all descended on Newport and utterly ruined that scene as well.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you want to spend 2000 pesos an hour so you can imagine that you're going to have some great sex with a hot girl without actually doing that, then they were a great option.

Esten
06-09-15, 00:21
Glad to see the posts back in their proper threads.

As we are discussing prices and maybe entering a new era of BA 'nostalgia'.... LOL I checked my notes for Black and here's what I found. Total costs include drinks and tips, and were converted at the prevailing (non-blue) exchange rate at the time.

2004 chica #1 Chica fee 300 pesos Total cost $135 US
2005 chica #2 Chica fee 300 pesos Total cost $150 US
2005 chica #3 Chica fee 300 pesos Total cost $155 US
2007 chica #4 Chica fee 400 pesos Total cost $215 US
2007 chica #5 Chica fee 450 pesos Total cost $215 US
2010 chica #6 Chica fee 600 pesos Total cost $285 US

All chicas were hot and gave good to great service, except one hot Uruguaya who gave average service.

However as you can see the inflation was tremendous. Driven not only by the chica fees but also the mandatory drinks. Once the total cost started approaching $300, I stopped going. ;) It also got a little tiring being stared down like an animal in a cage... Fresh meat but YOU were the meat !

Dickhead
06-09-15, 00:26
I lived in BA for 6 and a half years and I never once set foot in Black, and I got laid over 600 times. I would say that Esten's prices went up by less than the general level of inflation. His total dollar prices represent 13.26% annual inflation and my personal experience over that time frame was nearly 20% annually. That includes all expenses including pussy, and the period he covers is just about the same period I lived here before. So I think Esten got wiser as time went on.

Esten
06-11-15, 00:55
In the interest of full disclosure, the last chica in 2010 was a repeat from 2007, and I certainly did convey lukewarm interest at her initial higher price as we chatted alone on the couch. She said it was going rate. I simply stayed firm and she came down to 600 pesos, after swearing me to secrecy. This might not have been possible with other Black chicas. Still, nice to know I beat inflation.

Anyways, IMO any monger who had the opportunity to see Black in it's prime and did not, missed out big time. Though if you saw Madahos in it's prime you got close enough. In it's prime years, on a Thursday night at 11pm, Black was an experience that simply cannot be compared with any number of lays. You didn't go just to get laid, you went for the sheer sensory overload of being surrounded by dozens of young, hot and well-dressed women who wanted your attention and time and who were all available for sex. You just had to choose. Kid in a candy store was an understatement.

I've travelled to a dozen countries in the past decade to visit and enjoy similar night clubs. Needless to say, it has been highly enjoyable research. Other clubs have competed on quantity, quality, ambience or value. But to compete in all four categories was rare. The closest matches I experienced were in Caracas, Santiago, Lima and Panama. Never made it to Brazil. From what I saw, Black and Madahos in their prime were the creme of the crop. If money (value) was no object, there might have been one or two better clubs.

Big Boss Man
06-12-15, 12:49
I still can never forget when I took out the Black chica out on a date one night and she was grabbing all the taxi and dinner receipts thinking that someone else was paying for my date with her. I realized that I was not the target market for Black chicas although I did go in a couple of times after that night. Last time I was in there with Esten, I almost took one out but she would not agree to BBBJ. Esten, who is far better negotiator, could not find one either. I think we then headed over to Madahos or Hippo.

Iguacu
09-02-16, 08:42
... Black was an experience that simply cannot be compared with any number of lays. You didn't go just to get laid, you went for the sheer sensory overload of being surrounded by dozens of young, hot and well-dressed women who wanted your attention and time and who were all available for sex. You just had to choose. Kid in a candy store was an understatement....I had exactly the same experience on a Friday night. The black lighting, the white sexy dresses, the gogo girls dancing at different levels. There were one hundred girls - all young - some students. Like angels.

The very first time I went to Black, I had studied all the comments in this forum. I followed Jackson's advice: walk in as if you own the place. Walk around and look at your leasure. Approach any girl you like (even if she pretends to be talking to other girls) and ask for her price. My first pick was really too expensive. I wanted all night and she was like a normal university girl in a street dress. She would not negociate.

I ended up with one Romina - rubia. I don't think I even bought a drink for me or for her. We agreed on a price. She went to the guardaropa and changed back into her street clothes. The guardaropa was a half door with a sill. It was hectic. Some girls were arriving depositing their bags and clothing. Some wanted out waiting with their ticket for their clothing. A magic moment.

We went back to my place (no portero). Romina changed back into her sexy dress and did some dancing and pictures. I had a wonderful time. She gave me her number. A year later on my next visit, she answered my text message. She was having lunch with her family. She got back to me. She was able to put her daughter (mi gorda) with a babysitter. We were able to meet but she brought a friend pornstar petite with voluptuous and firm (fake) breast but not a "innocent" or "candid". Of course I had to compensate the friend also.

As a side note, I never pay upfront. I think a drink is sufficient downpayment. In the end sometimes I would pay more than agreed to and there would be one or more repeat in the following days. But every time the girl asks for full payment upfront, I always cover any of her costs and walk away - even if we just arrived in the room of the albergo transitorio. I have been very firm on that principle.

Last year I went to Hook. I was very pleased. I will check it out very soon and report back here.

Wild Walleye
09-08-16, 22:55
I first walked into Black in July 2007. A friend took me there. While I had reviewed lots of material (on AP) regarding mongering in Bs As, I didn't really know what to expect. I was married, at the time, my buddy knew my wife (now ex) and he and I hadn't really crossed over into the mongering subject. We got pretty buzzed at dinner. It was probably midnight and I said I should roll back to my hotel and he said "Let's just grab one drink at this club, near your hotel." I agreed.

The club was Black. As we approached the front door, he said something like we're a little early. Then the doorman recognized him and shuttled us right in. We took the elevator up and it opened and there, I saw close to 100 of the hottest women I have ever seen. They were all standing up on the riser to the left and the bar was virtually deserted. We walked to the very end of the bar (the two stools that go around that little corner) and sat down. All of these gorgeous creatures were looking at me like I was Brad Pitt.

We had a couple drinks, his favorita showed up and we chatted with many chicas and he told me the ground rules.

I thought that I had died and gone to heaven.

TejanoLibre
09-10-16, 13:19
I first walked into Black in July 2007. A friend took me there. While I had reviewed lots of material (on AP) regarding mongering in Bs As, I didn't really know what to expect. I was married, at the time, my buddy knew my wife (now ex) and he and I hadn't really crossed over into the mongering subject. We got pretty buzzed at dinner. It was probably midnight and I said I should roll back to my hotel and he said "Let's just grab one drink at this club, near your hotel." I agreed.

The club was Black. As we approached the front door, he said something like we're a little early. Then the doorman recognized him and shuttled us right in. We took the elevator up and it opened and there, I saw close to 100 of the hottest women I have ever seen. They were all standing up on the riser to the left and the bar was virtually deserted. We walked to the very end of the bar (the two stools that go around that little corner) and sat down. All of these gorgeous creatures were looking at me like I was Brad Pitt.

We had a couple drinks, his favorita showed up and we chatted with many chicas and he told me the ground rules.

I thought that I had died and gone to heaven.You Did die and go to Heaven.

Thanks for the Trip down the lane.

TL.

SteveG75
11-14-21, 20:10
Saw a new Black club at a different location, so just wondering.

Local
12-02-21, 01:55
Saw a new Black club at a different location, so just wondering.Please indicate location.

Ambien
01-18-22, 04:14
Is this a chica bar or just “borrowing” the name? https://www.instagram.com/blackba.club/?hl=en.