PDA

View Full Version : Hook

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JamesBond69
05-09-15, 16:05
This is why the guys on the Board think these girls are poor in business. If they would lower their price then the market would clear and they would all go home with something. I think the viewpoint of at least one of the girls I know is that she does not want to be high volume and would prefer to have regulars. She is very concerned about her health so it is a strange business to be in. There is some wear and tear that goes with being high volume versus trying to be a luxury item.

The case where the girl turned down Daddy Rulz's offer of a steady gig is more perplexing. Maybe she did not want to get emotionally involved. Once you start seeing someone that often I would think some sort of connection would develop.The chick I was talking about turned down 4-8000 pesos a month in a steady gig. She knows I have the money, she knows it would be steady work, and she passed it up because it wasn't 60% more which is what she charges each individual guy for a first date. No volume discount on a non marginal product is really bad business.

The 4-8000 pesos a month offered by D. Ruiz is really not allot of money. An 8-10 girl can make that in a few nights. There are a few 8-10's who hold out for 2,000-3,000 pesos a night because they are not interested in high volume and can get it but the reason 30% of the girls don't go out on a given night has nothing to do with price. There just isn't enough available clients and also. they don't hustle as much as some of the other girls and are new to Hook, so don't have steady clients.

The current recession is really making the Argentine clients, about 95 % of the customer base at Hook, be very careful about spending what little discretionalry income they have. I would say no more than 10% f of the Argentine clients spend their money on girls.

Most just sit around with their friends, order a few beers, ogle the dancers and leave as a group.

Daddy Rulz
05-09-15, 20:37
Right now what interests me most aside from figuring out the psychology of the women who work at Hook is the economics of the marketplace . Hook is a very active marketplace, with clients and service providers, buyers and sellers, the laws of supply and demand, fluctuating prices and only a few hours each night to close a deal. In fact most chicas don't get a client between 1 and 2 am when Hook is at maximum capacity will probably leave without making any money at all for the night after going though dozens of mini-job interviews with perspective clients.

I would say on any given night about 30 % of the chicas don't make anything - zero. nada. and most commute as much as 2 hours to get to Hook and back home. It's not the easiest way to earn a living but most girls come to it with a fair amount of stoicism and if they hold out long enough are able to make many times what they normally would earn.2 hour commute equals 1500, 2000 pesos a month in rent. They pay one of their sisters or friends 4-500 pesos a week to babysit. Medical is taken care of by the state, lights, gas, water, subsidized, if they bang one to two guys a week then the bills are paid without a thought to the ability to earn 1700 for an hours work ending sooner than they think.

Why they do it? If they got jobs they would have to be there 6 days a week, working. This way they get to go out, put on the make up, wear the skanky clothes and all they have to do is suck a couple cocks a week. It's mostly just being lazy I think. A lot of guys think this is such a terrible thing to them, and honestly I think to most of them it's just one more cock they have to suck.

One guy a night isn't high volume, they are all fucking their boyfriends more than that. They are used to a lot of guys (yankee guys) treating them like princesses, and why not. If I could get some chick to pay me to fuck her I'd do it to.

Big Boss Man
05-10-15, 16:12
Even well educated Argentineans are just plain lazy. Ell Ay Zee Why LAZY. Lazy, slothful, torporous, and did I mention just plain lazy? Yeah, poverty, lack of opportunity, vicious socioeconomic cycle. Blah blah blah. I get that. But I just came from Guatemala, which has far fewer resources and far less economic opportunity, and the people aren't nearly as lazy.

So, to summarize, the operative word that explains the prevalence of prostitution in Argentina, and why these chicas can't seem to get ahead, is lazy.Amazing to me that many of the guys have chosen to spend a large part of their lives in BA have some of the most negative views of the place. One thing that we seem to forget is that these girls are mostly in their twenties. Some of us also did not have are acts together in our twenties. I dropped out of a fairly well-known university and spent my days on the beach and worked swing shift. You can't tell it by the way I look now but I was in excellent physical shape until I hit 50 and my feet gave out. I stopped the exercising so intensely and kept eating.

Anyway, back to the point, you could not judge how financially successful that I would be in my sixties by where I was at 25 which was essentially paycheck to paycheck. However the argument is not totally fitting as I had a fairly successful high school career I could point back to. The girl I know the best was in a foster home at 16. Whereas I was out of school i still had best friends that went to college and they would tell me about books that they had read and I would follow up and read them. From early youth I always a heavy reader. Again the girl I know best spends her day raising a baby and watching cartoons. I do not think she is dumb but she is not feeding her intelligence right now for sure. This is why Daddy Rulz says these girls are less interesting once they switch from horizontal to vertical.

Daddy Rulz
05-10-15, 22:33
I don't see myself as a grossly overweight, grandmotherly type with big tits. I don't know you and I'm still not trying to start a fight but if you are a disgusting, obese, hideous, excuse for a man then OK, I guess your dates might have to suffer.

This is just my opinion, based on conversations with lots of chicks here both in and out of the business and I don't think they look at older guys the way you think they do. I think a lot of this attitude regarding how terribly difficult their jobs are comes from the western idea that all prostitution is debasement. I know some hard working prostitutes that have used their jobs to get ahead in life.

As far as the job being as terrible as you imagine, this is a letter one of the chicks posted on the local forum when she retired. The translation is quick and dirty, I just ran it through google translate.

Holitas gateril family, here I am again after a long time ...
This post is written in order to tell them something I think is important ...

First of all I must dedicate a INFITO THANKS to everyone s ... Because if it was not for you, who placed their trust in me, I could never have materialized so my dreams, as my goals, including my son's dreams .
After more than two and a half years in this area, with joys and sorrows, laughter and tears, with anecdotes in my mind that never fade ... I must tell you that

I retire ... I hang TACOS! ...

Honestly this side makes me sad ... On the other ... They are very happy feelings, to deny it.
Was much time together as not to get wrong, and I say this aware that you made possible for me to meet several times larger sueitos small my son ... and that is priceless, so it is that INFINITE ONE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU CAN EXPLAIN and in turn repay whatever you did for me.
I can hardly write because I read myself and cry of joy and sadness turn.
My life changed sharply in a matter of months and this is part of this decision already taken.
August will be the month that could see me as I believe that the last days of that but I will not be more among you !.
As someone told me that I much appreciated ... I'm going through the front door ... The victory with goals accomplished and dreams realized ... And that I owe to you! ...
I am and will be eternally grateful for everything they gave me, so I was taught, so lived, laughed at, so I cried ... But above all ... for making me feel beyond ... EVERY PERSON! -.
I love you and hope to see before my last day, both those with whom we share pleasant moments as those who still do not know me ...As you can tell, she hated every minute of it.

JamesBond69
05-11-15, 03:31
I don't see myself as a grossly overweight, grandmotherly type with big tits. I don't know you and I'm still not trying to start a fight but if you are a disgusting, obese, hideous, excuse for a man then OK, I guess your dates might have to suffer.

This is just my opinion, based on conversations with lots of chicks here both in and out of the business and I don't think they look at older guys the way you think they do. I think a lot of this attitude regarding how terribly difficult their jobs are comes from the western idea that all prostitution is debasement. I know some hard working prostitutes that have used their jobs to get ahead in life.

As far as the job being as terrible as you imagine, this is a letter one of the chicks posted on the local forum when she retired. The translation is quick and dirty, I just ran it through google translate.

As you can tell, she hated every minute of it.This attitude regarding how terribly difficult their jobs are comes from the western idea that all prostitution is debasement is certainly true. In many countries such as the USA prostitutes are considered criminals. Almost all lead double lives, telling their families that they are working in restaurants and such and the though of a male relative showing up at work fills them with dread.

One girl told me that she felt that being a prostitute was the worst job a woman could have but she had few choices, since she had to support several family members.

The fact that you or I for that matter don't see ourselves as "grossly overweight, grandmotherly" is beside the point and my postings are not to be taken personally but one can't deny that many of the customers don't exactly look like Leonardo de Capro but the service providers have no choice but to leave with them anyway. It's part of the job.

I certainly am a hypocrite. I spend my nights at Hook but if I found out that my mother or sister worked as a prostitute , even if it was to support me when I was an infant, it would be very painful yet on the other hand I wouldn't regard what they did as debasing themselves, particularly if they were acting out of economic necessity.

Mongering a complicated... Just saying....

Tres3
05-11-15, 12:13
Just as anyone (oil rig worker, pipe line layer, truck driver, etc.) chooses the seemingly dirty job for MONEY, most (boy friends and trafficking excepted), hookers choose to sell their bodies to men, and live the life they live, because of the money. If she were ugly, fat, and/or old she could not make the money that a HOOK girl might make, and would probably be one of CFK's welfare handouts, or flipping burgers. In your moralizing, you conveniently forget that most of these girls CHOOSE this line of work. They are not forced to be hookers. This is not something new. It has been happening throughout recorded history.

Tres3.

JamesBond69
05-11-15, 13:54
Just as anyone (oil rig worker, pipe line layer, truck driver, etc.) chooses the seemingly dirty job for MONEY, most (boy friends and trafficking excepted), hookers choose to sell their bodies to men, and live the life they live, because of the money. If she were ugly, fat, and/or old she could not make the money that a HOOK girl might make, and would probably be one of CFK's welfare handouts, or flipping burgers. In your moralizing, you conveniently forget that most of these girls CHOOSE this line of work. They are not forced to be hookers. This is not something new. It has been happening throughout recorded history.

Tres3.Sorry if I come off as moralizing but what right do I have to moralize, since I am a monger.

We all play the hands we have been dealt and these girls are playing then exceedingly well. I totally agree with you.

There’s a proverb in Norway that says necessity teaches the naked woman how to knit

JamesBond69
05-12-15, 21:15
Prices vary according to time of night, day of week and ratings of the girls. 8-10 girls are obviously more expensive.

Lowest prices at from 11 pm - 1am and on Saturday. General rule is the later in the night the lower the prices but some girls won't leave after 4 am for any price, since they have a long commute home, so it's best not to wait too long before making a selection.

Highest prices are weekdays and between 1 am - 2 am.

There is a three tier price level:

Argentines: 1,000 - 1,500 - never more and rarely $1,000.

Chinese living in Argentine: 1,500 - 2,000.

Foreigner: 1,500 - 3,000 + (sucker price) Usually foreigners can negotiate for a 6-8 girl form1,500 and a 8-10 for 2,000. Please guys: never pay more than 2,000 !!!

There are a few 8-10 that won't leave for less than 2,000 but there are also some 8-10 girls that will leave for 1,500 but never less.

Sometimes you can offer a $100 bill, which actually is $1,200 (depending on rate) and the girl will accept.

Most girls leave once a night, around 1 am and a few leave twice. On any given night about 30 % of the girls never leave. Usually the girls who leave on a regular basis have been at it some time and have steady client they can depend on for one date a week, usually on the same night. Steady clients are mostly Argentine married older men and some are sugar daddies.

Most girls who leave are either Dominican or 6-8 and for some strange reason seem on the short side.

8-10 girls leave less often and hustle the clients less. Some just sit around all night, never making a move. They won't go to you. You have to go to them. Hey...they know their worth.

The girls' ego is also a factor. If a girl quotes you a high price and you decline but change your mind later there is a chance she won't leave with you because you didn't accept her price the first time.

In general I've gotten excellent GFE level service about 80 % of the time, as have other guys I've spoken to but of course there are always some bad experiences. Usually you will realize this if the girls are more pro: have fake boobs, ask for money upfront immediately upon entering the room, bring their own condoms. Older girls tend to be more pro than younger ones.

Big Boss Man
05-15-15, 12:12
Sometimes you can offer a $100 bill, which actually is $1,200 (depending on rate) and the girl will accept.

Most girls who leave are either Dominican or 6-8 and for some strange reason seem on the short side.

8-10 girls leave less often and hustle the clients less. Some just sit around all night, never making a move. They won't go to you. You have to go to them. Hey...they know their worth.

The Paraguayans sometimes need dollars when they are returning to Paraguay usually near New Year. One told me that she saves her dollars and spends all her pesos. So if she had all her bills paid sometimes she asked to be paid in dollars. Hook will exchange dollars to pesos for the girls. In November 2014 it was 12 pesos to the dollar when we were getting 12.60 to 12.80 on Florida street. This action, of course, violates the rules of mongering. It is too our benefit now but could turn against us in the future.

I think you meant to say the Dominicans have fewer customers and tend to leave less often.

The dancers of course make a little each time they on the pole so maybe they hustle a little less.

Maybe it's being lazy, but one dancer I knew seemed content making 10,000 to 15,000 pesos a month. She is not a big hustler in the bar from what I observed and others have told me.

Gandolf50
05-16-15, 06:07
I think you meant to say the Dominicans have fewer customers and tend to leave less often.I think what he said is correct. The Dominicans are not as greedy and will take less money so they get more customers.

TejanoLibre
05-16-15, 10:26
Full of girls .

The "$40,000 DOLLAR girl" was dancing on the bar , always smiles and acknowledges my intrusion.

10 Body PLUS !

Lovely Innocent Face . ( 8.5 to 10 ) Maybe ?

Perfect ass and breasts. I NEVER notice tits but her set are the Best I have ever seen .

Like the actress in the Original Bachelor Party sitting on the bed in Tom Hank's room. Body Double with perfect breast.

Long waisted and killer abs.

2 weeks ago she had gained about 5 pounds and I thought that there she goes !

WRONG !

Back in Fighting Form .

Even has a tan line !!!!!

I'll raise you to $41,000.00 !

Hot , Natural and honestly a nice person.

Good Luck if you can Help her and I honestly mean that.

Sincerely ,

TL.

Now , if she had about 5 younger and over 18 year old sisters !

Big Boss Man
05-16-15, 12:37
I think what he said is correct. The Dominicans are not as greedy and will take less money so they get more customers.I recall it different but I had a different agenda the last two years at Hook. I wasn't paying that much attention. It just seems as if they were always available. Anybody ever test drive the skinny one that dances? I wouldn't mind giving her a toss. Maybe they tend to leave after I do. I am usually out of there by 1:30 to 2:00 AM.

Ricker
05-16-15, 14:01
Full of girls .

The "$40,000 DOLLAR girl" was dancing on the bar , always smiles and acknowledges my intrusion.

10 Body PLUS !

Lovely Innocent Face . ( 8.5 to 10 ) Maybe ?

Perfect ass and breasts. I NEVER notice tits but her set are the Best I have ever seen .

Like the actress in the Original Bachelor Party sitting on the bed in Tom Hank's room. Body Double with perfect breast.

Long waisted and killer abs.

2 weeks ago she had gained about 5 pounds and I thought that there she goes !

WRONG !

Back in Fighting Form .

Even has a tan line !!!!!

I'll raise you to $41,000.00 !

Hot , Natural and honestly a nice person.

Good Luck if you can Help her and I honestly mean that.

Sincerely ,

TL.

Now , if she had about 5 younger and over 18 year old sisters !http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjptkm_monique-gabrielle-bachelor-party_redband

TejanoLibre
05-16-15, 18:06
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjptkm_monique-gabrielle-bachelor-party_redbandI'd buy that for a Dollar !

TL.

Gandolf50
05-17-15, 08:15
I recall it different but I had a different agenda the last two years at Hook. I wasn't paying that much attention. It just seems as if they were always available. Anybody ever test drive the skinny one that dances? I wouldn't mind giving her a toss. Maybe they tend to leave after I do. I am usually out of there by 1:30 to 2:00 AM.You could be right. I am talking in general. Plus out here in the boondocks things are a little different. My take is from talking to most Dominicans is that they are here to work. Many are supporting family members back home and many are paying off large loans they took out so they could come to Argentina to work in the first place. So many will lower their prices to get work where a Argie wont. And yes, there are a lot of fat and fuglies. But it seems the Argies like them. As we all know every bar and club is a little different. I am not familiar with Hook so I cant comment on the scene there.

Daddy Rulz
06-03-15, 12:12
There is one of them that I offered 1,000 to swing by my place before work, fuck me, then walk into work with the baby sitter and transportation paid with some left over. I would have done it once or twice a week and she fucking passed. Not to mention my place is a block and a half from the club.

We all know another chick that works there that has a guy that would set her up for fucking life and she can't even be bothered to go to dinner with him.

They are shitty business people who have no understanding of their market and they suffer for it. No sympathy at all.I sent the chick I was talking about in this post a message last night. I like her and I was a little worried about her, I wanted to see if she was ok.

What a surprise, suddenly my offer that used to be muy poco was suddenly acceptable.

DR.

Daddy Rulz
06-12-15, 16:58
I received a report from a credible source (Blond Ambition) who said the guy that owns the place called her and said they would be open tonight.

I do not warrant this information, just passing it along.

DR.

Daddy Rulz
06-13-15, 02:41
I received a report from a credible source (Blond Ambition) who said the guy that owns the place called her and said they would be open tonight.

I do not warrant this information, just passing it along.

DR.About 20 girls, most of them the same chicks that I was ambivalent about before but there were some lookers. About 10 guys when I was there which was between 12:30 and 1:00.

Drinks for both guys and chicks are now 250 (expensive fucking water if you ask me) I didn't ask about the rules regarding leaving.

Ashtrays are gone and no smoking is being enforced.

As I came down the street I saw about 8 former Exedra chicks hanging out in front of Exedra and there were a mix of about 20 chicks from both Exedra and Ness at the corner of Suipacha and Paraguay. I didn't speak with any of them so I can't speak to pricing at all.

Gandolf50
06-13-15, 07:08
Drinks for both guys and chicks are now 250 (expensive fucking water if you ask me) I didn't ask about the rules regarding leaving.LOL!!!! A fool and his money are soon parted!!!!! :-).

JamesBond69
06-13-15, 08:49
LOL!!!! A fool and his money are soon parted!!!!! :-).It's amazing that Hook was able to re-open when all the other boliches are still closed. They must have paid a huge bribe and now they expect to pass on the costs to their customers.

Daddy Rulz
06-13-15, 11:10
It's amazing that Hook was able to re-open when all the other boliches are still closed. They must have paid a huge bribe and now they expect to pass on the costs to their customers.All business have to pass on all costs to their customers.

Like Exedra, Marcello T, and Newport they are just making the chicka and customer drinks the same price. The waiter that used to work at Catto told me that the chicka drinks are no longer the little thimble of colored water they used to be, they are regular drinks.

They elected to go up, but all they did was remove the two tiered pricing.

El Perro
06-13-15, 11:22
All business have to pass on all costs to their customers.

Like Exedra, Marcello T, and Newport they are just making the chicka and customer drinks the same price. The waiter that used to work at Catto told me that the chicka drinks are no longer the little thimble of colored water they used to be, they are regular drinks.

They elected to go up, but all they did was remove the two tiered pricing.What were the chica drinks priced at before ? Its been so long since I pulled form Hook I have no idea.

Curious business Hook opening. The same price for drinks might eliminate the two tier pricing that was reported to be a problem at one time. It'll be interesting to see if other boliches follow suit. Of course there was no "dual pricing" at Exedra so the whole thing remains a bit of a mystery.

JamesBond69
06-13-15, 22:57
What were the chica drinks priced at before ? Its been so long since I pulled form Hook I have no idea.

Curious business Hook opening. The same price for drinks might eliminate the two tier pricing that was reported to be a problem at one time. It'll be interesting to see if other boliches follow suit. Of course there was no "dual pricing" at Exedra so the whole thing remains a bit of a mystery.Chica prices have aways been 250 pesos.

Possibly the post is about the non-chica prices. Hook offers a full bar - from 150 peso bottled beer up to expensive bottles of champagne.

Perhaps Hook as increased the 150 peso beers to 250 pesos, so it's the same price as the chica drinks.

There has been a bogus issue used to close the clubs, claiming that because the same drink for a chica was more costly than a drink for a man that it was in some way discrimmatory - I kid you not:-)

Dickhead
06-14-15, 00:17
Actually, it's a legitimate issue, because when the bar overcharges for fake drinks, it is making money off the women and therefore pimping, and pimping is illegal. This is Section 840 or Ley 840 and has been around for a long time. And, of course, it's pretty clear that charging different prices based on gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation is the very definition of discrimination. Then there is the issue of fraud and theft, since Hook did not ever give the chica the actual drink that was paid for. Then there is the other issue of theft in how they would pad the bill, give the wrong change, and give counterfeit bills in change. But you just keep on drinking that Kool Aid, if that is what works for you.

And, of course, chica drinks have not "always" been 250 pesos. They were 25 pesos when I used to go there. Almost any statement that starts with either "always" or "never" will run into factual issues.

El Perro
06-14-15, 12:00
Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.

JamesBond69
06-14-15, 13:05
Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.Thanks for the info even if it is a bummer.

Peter Sideburn
06-14-15, 13:56
You mean 250 pesos, correct? Not 250 USD. Worried that some may misunderstand or that I need to change future travel plans.

Pete.

Thanks for the info even if it is a bummer.

El Perro
06-14-15, 14:08
You mean 250 pesos, correct? Not 250 USD. Worried that some may misunderstand or that I need to change future travel plans.

Pete.Pesos to be sure.

Dickhead
06-14-15, 15:55
The $ symbol meant pesos long before dollars were created. The prevalent theory is that it evolved from superimposing the 's' over the 'p' when using the abbreviation 'ps' for pesos. Therefore, it is used not just in Argentina and the United States, but in Chile, Uruguay, México, and anywhere else where the currency unit is pesos.

Big Boss Man
06-14-15, 15:59
Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.Many of the chicas do not show up on Saturday as a rule. It is a bad night to make an evaluation. Tuesday through Thursday next week will be the true test I would guess.

My personal theory is that the Chinese guys all threatened to leave the country if the boliches remained closed. :) I do not have any facts but i do believe China is Argentina's lifeline right now.

TejanoLibre
06-16-15, 04:05
Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.We where at Hook last night and it was business as usual.

Shit Drinks are $250.00.

The girl was $1000.00 Pesos per hour.

Maybe 12 girls. 3 chinos left early. Alone.

The most noticeable change is that nobody was fucking smoking!

It was great except for the heater set on full.

I know quite a few of the Boys that would not go in there because of the cig stench.

Have Fun,

TL.

Dreamm
06-19-15, 00:25
Walked in to Hook to just check the place out.

I realized that I've been here 4 years ago without knowing about the place. And I probably payed more then then I will pay now 4 years later. (we all start somewhere.).

However the stock was not that impressive. Hopefully it has improved.

Anyhow, the time was 10:28 and there was no girls at all just 3 guys behind the bar...

A bit suspicious turnes out I was a bit to eager and they only open at 10:30. Awkward moment and I walk out.

El Perro
06-19-15, 10:19
Walked in to Hook to just check the place out.

I realized that I've been here 4 years ago without knowing about the place. And I probably payed more then then I will pay now 4 years later. (we all start somewhere.).

However the stock was not that impressive. Hopefully it has improved.

Anyhow, the time was 10:28 and there was no girls at all just 3 guys behind the bar...

A bit suspicious turnes out I was a bit to eager and they only open at 10:30. Awkward moment and I walk out.No sense in going before midnight.

El Perro
06-20-15, 02:01
Dropped in between 12 and 12:30. Poor vibe in the place. Mediocre chicas. $250p the drink though a decent pour. One of the dancers told me that there is no dancing now after 2AM.

Daddy Rulz
06-20-15, 13:15
Dropped in between 12 and 12:30. Poor vibe in the place. Mediocre chicas. $250p the drink though a decent pour. One of the dancers told me that there is no dancing now after 2AM.No dancing, cute Dominican offered to leave with my friend for only 200 dollars or 2500 pesos an hour. He said thanks but no thanks.

Some drunk guy kept passing me and hitting me with his shoulder and giving me the stink eye. I kept telling him "excuse me" which seemed to piss him off more. Finally the old manager say him down at a table and told him to knock it off.

El Perro
06-20-15, 13:26
No dancing, cute Dominican offered to leave with my friend for only 200 dollars or 2500 pesos an hour. He said thanks but no thanks.

Some drunk guy kept passing me and hitting me with his shoulder and giving me the stink eye. I kept telling him "excuse me" which seemed to piss him off more. Finally the old manager say him down at a table and told him to knock it off.My buddy paid for the drinks with a credit card last night and the new bartenderess asked him how much of a tip he wanted to leave. He wasn't amused.

Maybe it will improve but after last night I see no reason to return. Terrible selection of chicas as well, though the really thin Paraguaya is still there. She is the only one in the place that can actually dance.

Vitrea
06-20-15, 17:35
As a follow up to my report in the general club thread...I went back around 2 am.

This time I am more buzzed and the girls are looking hotter (he he).

Same general selection but I did run into a flaca. Muriel (sounded like it) is from AR. Petite, cute face. A solid 7 but I had an instant connection. She was very relaxed and she was super friendly with a genuinely cool attitude. She is 5', may be 95 lbs. She had no problem going out to my pad. She quoted 2000 (I think they all do that and I don't blame them). When I said it is a bit much, she said she smiled and said nothing. She gave me that knowing look that only two professionals can pull off. . She knew I won't scam her and I knew I will get good good service.

Her drink is 250 or 300 and I did not care. We had a 30 minute petting session in the back corner. We kissed for over 20 minutes before we left to go to my place. I was in heaven. To me, kissing is as important as sex and it is rare in clubs. She even had a condom and did not make the taxi stop on the way like some girls do.

Time with her was fantastic and she loved my playlist.

I gave her 1500 plus 70 for taxi. She did not count. Class act all the way.

RobBarone
06-22-15, 18:19
I am in town since last week.

Is Hook open on Mondays?

Anybody wants to join me?

Peace.

Seaman7
06-22-15, 18:38
I am in town since last week.

Is Hook open on Mondays?

Anybody wants to join me?

Peace.I dont know if they are open as I am a newb but open to strength in numbers. When are you thinking?

RobBarone
06-22-15, 19:06
I dont know if they are open as I am a newb but open to strength in numbers. When are you thinking?After midnight?

Big Boss Man
06-27-15, 21:38
The one I e-mail wrote me today saying she returned to work at Hook this week. She said she went back because the money goes fast. "porque la plata se va rápido". She usually hits the floor around 12:30 AM most likely to be there Wednesday through Saturday. She likes to work Saturday because it allows her to take the three days off. Daddy Rulz says my prices are out of date so I guess I can't help. $100 US plus taxi used to work.

JamesBond69
06-30-15, 14:48
Except for raising the price of beer to 250 pesos how is Hook doing?

Have all the girls come back.Are there any changes after it re-opened?

I heard there is no pole dancing after 2 am. Is that true?

Daddy Rulz
06-30-15, 20:09
Except for raising the price of beer to 250 pesos how is Hook doing?

Have all the girls come back.Are there any changes after it re-opened?

I heard there is no pole dancing after 2 am. Is that true?250 drinks, 2500 peso chicks (maybe 2000 for an hour) maybe 5 guys.

JamesBond69
06-30-15, 21:19
250 drinks, 2500 peso chicks (maybe 2000 for an hour) maybe 5 guys.Five guys. That's grim. It' means probably only a few girls are making any money. When I was there last month almost all the girls managed to get a client each night and some went out twice.

Daddy Rulz
06-30-15, 21:49
Five guys. That's grim. It' means probably only a few girls are making any money. When I was there last month almost all the girls managed to get a client each night and some went out twice.First time I went it was at midnight, there were 5 guys, I forget the day. The second time was at 0230 on a Thursday and including us there were 3.

There was a guy here looking for a date a week ago and I called one of the chicks I know from there to see if she wanted to see him before work. She asked "where is he from" I told her, she said 2,000. I know they are hurting for money and Argie economics is kicking in, making less money because there are less customers? Double the price. The last time I was there when the chicks came up and started talking to us I told them we both lived here, 2500. That was two weeks ago, maybe it's gotten better.

It's both sad and crazy.

JamesBond69
07-01-15, 12:28
First time I went it was at midnight, there were 5 guys, I forget the day. The second time was at 0230 on a Thursday and including us there were 3.

There was a guy here looking for a date a week ago and I called one of the chicks I know from there to see if she wanted to see him before work. She asked "where is he from" I told her, she said 2,000. I know they are hurting for money and Argie economics is kicking in, making less money because there are less customers? Double the price. The last time I was there when the chicks came up and started talking to us I told them we both lived here, 2500. That was two weeks ago, maybe it's gotten better.

It's both sad and crazy.At 0230 on a Thursday Hook should be packed. A month ago that was the case. I don't understand why no one is going to Hook? It's practically the only boliche open now. It can't be because the girls have raised their prices by 500 pesos. I mean 1,500 pesos was the price last month. They should have lowered their prices but 500 pesos more or 100 pesos more for a drink shouldn't explain why the place is so empty.

Any idea?

PS.

Hook is my favorite boliche and now that it is open again it would be a shame if it was to close again, this time due to lack of business.

Gandolf50
07-02-15, 07:19
At 0230 on a Thursday Hook should be packed. A month ago that was the case. I don't understand why no one is going to Hook? It's practically the only boliche open now. It can't be because the girls have raised their prices by 500 pesos. I mean 1,500 pesos was the price last month. They should have lowered their prices but 500 pesos more or 100 pesos more for a drink shouldn't explain why the place is so empty.

Any idea?

PS.

Hook is my favorite boliche and now that it is open again it would be a shame if it was to close again, this time due to lack of business.I know if ANY place I patronized raised their prices by 500p overnight I would not go back again!

Daddy Rulz
07-02-15, 12:50
At 0230 on a Thursday Hook should be packed. A month ago that was the case. I don't understand why no one is going to Hook? It's practically the only boliche open now. It can't be because the girls have raised their prices by 500 pesos. I mean 1,500 pesos was the price last month. They should have lowered their prices but 500 pesos more or 100 pesos more for a drink shouldn't explain why the place is so empty.

Any idea?

PS.

Hook is my favorite boliche and now that it is open again it would be a shame if it was to close again, this time due to lack of business.Personally I think it's because a lot of the guys that were doing OK and could afford to go are lacking money. There are still rich guys, and I think this last week was good (I can gauge how things are there by the willingness of my friend to come to my place before work and this week she thought getting a nap was more important).

I also think that they have developed a reputation for not only charging a lot, but giving generally shitty service and more guys that were going there are now using the internet).

Big Boss Man
07-03-15, 12:15

Any idea?

PS.

Hook is my favorite boliche and now that it is open again it would be a shame if it was to close again, this time due to lack of business.Based on a quick perusal of the local board in translation, there appears to be a segment of local guys that are still leery of going to the nightclubs. I guess they do not want to be there if there is another closure. Reputations need to be protected. Below are some quotes.

"Ojo que cae la guardia de infanteria de nuevo en cualquier momento y se los pueden llevar puestos! Razonen cuanto puede durar estando los canas enfrente con las fajas de clausura de Ness? Y todo el microcentro clausurado. Piensen con la cabeza de arriba, es preferible y no por mucho tiempo ir a coco o pampita. Consejo de boga, saludos.".

"es verdad que puede ser inseguro ir, pero esto demuestra que de a poco la cosa puede volver".

El Perro
07-04-15, 12:29
Dropped in last night from about 12:30 to 1:30. No change to speak of from my visit two weeks ago. Maybe a max of 10-12 mongers with half of those Chinese. Poor quality chicas save for one or two. Very little energy in the place. The lights on the stage have been turned down to nothing and the girls are essentially dancing in the dark. I didn't do any pricing.

Big Boss Man
08-01-15, 17:18
Two data points from a guy sitting in Los Angeles.

I got an e-mail from the one I know well at Hook saying money was short and that she never goes out with clients any more. This a girl whose monthly nut is approximately 10k pesos and was probably bringing in 15k to 20k pesos a month when I last saw her in November. She was saving the rest. How many of you guys save 20 to 33% of your gross? She was savvy enough to always convert her savings to dollars. Inflation has probably distorted those 2014 numbers.

Then there was a post on the local board that the Argie favorite Cindy (now called Diana) was back in the club and she went with a guy for 1500 P the other night.

Gentleman, the market could be moving back in our favor although I know you local guys still cringe at 1500 P. I think 2000 P all in is reasonable for a night on the town for us occasional visitor types.

Boston
08-01-15, 18:18
Two data points from a guy sitting in Los Angeles.

I got an e-mail from the one I know well at Hook saying money was short and that she never goes out with clients any more. This a girl whose monthly nut is approximately 10k pesos and was probably bringing in 15k to 20k pesos a month when I last saw her in November. She was saving the rest. How many of you guys save 20 to 33% of your gross? She was savvy enough to always convert her savings to dollars. Inflation has probably distorted those 2014 numbers.

Then there was a post on the local board that the Argie favorite Cindy (now called Diana) was back in the club and she went with a guy for 1500 P the other night.

Gentleman, the market could be moving back in our favor although I know you local guys still cringe at 1500 P. I think 2000 P all in is reasonable for a night on the town for us occasional visitor types.1500ar? Ouch! I don't want to start a shouting match here but I think that's high. Of course we all have the money and want to have a good time, and it's a special time on our visit. I averaged fully half that with all the girls I was with last time. I do speak the lingo so I'm sure that helps. In all fairness they were not from Hook or other clubs, but still top notch talent. Just another opinion......

Big Boss Man
08-02-15, 13:24
1500ar? Ouch! I don't want to start a shouting match here but I think that's high. Of course we all have the money and want to have a good time, and it's a special time on our visit. I averaged fully half that with all the girls I was with last time. I do speak the lingo so I'm sure that helps. In all fairness they were not from Hook or other clubs, but still top notch talent. Just another opinion......You can have a great time with privado girls and some are truly fantastic. You can see from my posting history that I have reported on many places over time. And looks are not my major criterion because I gravitate towards the massage girls who tend to be a little older.

But this is a diverse group and some guys like the nightclub experience. JamesBond69 spent 80% of his time at Hook last spring and produced some great reports. As Daddy Rulz reminds us nightclubs were a lot cheaper 2001 to 2010. But since 2010 or so I would say that you were going to spend the peso equivalent of $150 to $300 going to clubs like Madahos, Hippo and Hook. Some of those Madados and Hippo girls were off the charts. The Hook girls are good looking but they tend to be the the petite-type rather than the tall model types. Not as leggy and I happen to be a leg man. At 2500 P plus 500 P in drinks, you are in for $200 just to take a Hook girl out. That's before taxi and other costs that tend to pop up. So let's hope prices come down so there is a vibrant night life again.

Gandolf50
08-02-15, 17:16
1500ar? Ouch! I don't want to start a shouting match here but I think that's high. Of course we all have the money and want to have a good time, and it's a special time on our visit. I averaged fully half that with all the girls I was with last time. I do speak the lingo so I'm sure that helps. In all fairness they were not from Hook or other clubs, but still top notch talent. Just another opinion......There are MANY girls on the net and other places for $300 Cristinas and up. In Capital maybe the average starting price is closer to $600 Cristinas. Many host which makes them even cheaper. True, its not the same as spending a night in the club...... But for myself, Id rather spend $600 on the girls and the rest on myself doing something else! :-).

Daddy Rulz
08-02-15, 20:23
I'm tired of saying it.

PickCherry12
08-03-15, 01:39
There are MANY girls on the net and other places for $300 Cristinas and up. In Capital maybe the average starting price is closer to $600 Cristinas. Many host which makes them even cheaper. True, its not the same as spending a night in the club...... But for myself, Id rather spend $600 on the girls and the rest on myself doing something else! :-).Way to go...and to sum it up 'knowledge is power'...

Big Boss Man
08-03-15, 13:49
Even if guys choose not to participate, there is a vibrant market for the club girls at 1200 to 1500 pesos. Girls were being taken out and making a good living. Some were even able to save some money. The 2500 P asking price seems to have dried up the market even with fewer clubs open. Also the clientele has a latent fear of being there if the authorities choose to close the club one night.

I drive an Audi. I probably could gather enough scratch to buy an Aston Martin but I would probably have to give up too many other things I like to do so. It does not mean that there is no market for Aston Martins.

Probably not a perfect example, because you would expect great performance out an Aston Martin and with club girls sometimes performance does not agree with the package.

Maybe the club scene is more akin to the Jaguar. Great car in the seventies and eighties, when I could not afford one. But performance did not meet package in the nineties if I have my dates straight. Sometime along the line, the quality of the Jaguar fell off and they were acquired first by Ford and now Tata.

Sorry Jackson, here we are arguing chica pricing in an inappropriate thread again. My original intent was to give intelligence from what I read was going on in the club. I actually thought it might be useful.

Don B
08-03-15, 16:42
Even if guys choose not to participate, there is a vibrant market for the club girls at 1200 to 1500 pesos. Girls were being taken out and making a good living. Some were even able to save some money. The 2500 P asking price seems to have dried up the market even with fewer clubs open. Also the clientele has a latent fear of being there if the authorities choose to close the club one night.

I drive an Audi. I probably could gather enough scratch to buy an Aston Martin but I would probably have to give up too many other things I like to do so. It does not mean that there is no market for Aston Martins.

Probably not a perfect example, because you would expect great performance out an Aston Martin and with club girls sometimes performance does not agree with the package.

Maybe the club scene is more akin to the Jaguar. Great car in the seventies and eighties, when I could not afford one. But performance did not meet package in the nineties if I have my dates straight. Sometime along the line, the quality of the Jaguar fell off and they were acquired first by Ford and now Tata.

Sorry Jackson, here we are arguing chica pricing in an inappropriate thread again. My original intent was to give intelligence from what I read was going on in the club. I actually thought it might be useful.I owned two 82 Jags, a sedan and the V-12 coupe. You had to own two as one was always in the shop.

On the coupe everything leaked and a leak is $500. But it was fun to drive.

Don B.

TejanoLibre
08-04-15, 00:01
I owned two 82 Jags, a sedan and the V-12 coupe. You had to own two as one was always in the shop.

On the coupe everything leaked and a leak is $500. But it was fun to drive.

Don B.I had 2 1969 XKE Convertibles. 6 cyl. Blk/Tan and Blk/Blk.

1 would not start and the other 1 would not stop but they sure looked great sitting in the drive way .

Shot up from about 10k for a turd to 100k for a decent example .

I avoided the 12 cyl. Problem child .

I once read a bumper sticker that said " The Parts That Are Falling Off of This Car Are of The Finest British Quality.".

Lucas - The Prince of Darkness .

The best one I had belonged to the manager of The Men's Club where Anna Nichole Smith use to dance and fill her nose with my old live in GF !

Those where the days !

Show us a presentable English speaking white hooker for $300.00 pesos in Capital and I will kiss your ass at the Obelisco on a Saturday night .

Thanks !

About time some life was pumped into this place .

I'm getting 10 whatsapp a days looking for girls and venues along with 10 messages a day from girls looking for clients and venues .

Why don't we just throw a "Special" party.

Fuck the high priced drinks and covers .

Just a thought .

TL.

Gauntlet77
08-10-15, 14:24
"Lucas - The Prince of Darkness".

LOL !!

For the young'uns who may not recall the not so golden age of British sports cars, here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"Joseph Lucas, the founder of Lucas Industries was humorously known as the Prince of Darkness in North America, because of the electrical problems common in Lucas-equipped cars, especially British Leyland products.".

Don B
08-10-15, 22:36
"Lucas - The Prince of Darkness".

LOL !!

For the young'uns who may not recall the not so golden age of British sports cars, here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"Joseph Lucas, the founder of Lucas Industries was humorously known as the Prince of Darkness in North America, because of the electrical problems common in Lucas-equipped cars, especially British Leyland products.".

29626Why do the English drink warm beer?

They all have Lucas refrigerators.

Why don't the British make computers?

They haven't figured out hoe to make them drip oil.

My first British sports car was a 1958 MGA, it is still in the family and looks better than new.

Don B.

Rubiks Cube
08-14-15, 00:20
To anyone who wants to know club is up and running. Girls been asking for 2000 pesos but all go down to 1500 right away. Surprised that with the others shut down it isn't busier but seems the same as always.

JamesBond69
08-19-15, 23:17
To anyone who wants to know club is up and running. Girls been asking for 2000 pesos but all go down to 1500 right away. Surprised that with the others shut down it isn't busier but seems the same as always.Good to hear that my favorite club Hook is back on track but one question.

I heard that after Hook re-opened they doubled the price of Quilmes beer to 250 pesos a glass, the same price as the chica drink. Is this true?

El Perro
08-20-15, 01:44
Good to hear that my favorite club Hook is back on track but one question.

I heard that after Hook re-opened they doubled the price of Quilmes beer to 250 pesos a glass, the same price as the chica drink. Is this true?Yes.

$250p will get you the cheapest drink in the place, including a bottle of water. Mostly mediocre chicas with an occasional 8. Lights so low on the dance floor you can barely see a thing. Zero onda. If you got 'em you can't smoke 'em.

B-O-R-I-N-G.

TejanoLibre
08-20-15, 19:53
Yes.

$250p will get you the cheapest drink in the place, including a bottle of water. Mostly mediocre chicas with an occasional 8. Lights so low on the dance floor you can barely see a thing. Zero onda. If you got 'em you can't smoke 'em.

B-O-R-I-N-G.Ironically Smoking is what got them closed down for 3 weeks.

What use to be a place with smoking girls .

It was an awful smoke fest and I smoke sometimes .

2 of my favorite clients just refuse to even step inside the place.

They say , TL , you know our tastes so go in and pick out 3 girls and send them to the 4 Seasons.

Pay the drink fines and tell them to hurry up and go change . Don't even bother drinking the coke or tea.

3 for breakfast at 11:30am.

3 for late lunch at 4:30pm.

3 for 3:30am.

Rough job but somebody has to do it !

TL.

Did you ever see a girl smoke out of her asshole ?

JamesBond69
08-21-15, 00:33
Yes.

B-O-R-I-N-G.250 Pesos for water. That's $16 US at the blue peso rate or $26 US official. Ridiculous. I don't know a club anywhere in the world that charges that much...but then top strip clubs charge $40 to enter in Vegas but only $15 US for water. That's probably why Hook doesn't have allot of Argentine customers. As for the Chicas they do have some rockstars, I have to admit.

JamesBond69
08-21-15, 00:45
Yes.

B-O-R-I-N-G.250 Pesos for water. That's $16 US at the blue peso rate or $26 US official. Ridiculous. I don't know a club anywhere in the world that charges that much...but then top strip clubs charge $40 to enter in Vegas but only $15 US for water. That's probably why Hook doesn't have allot of Argentine customers. As for the Chicas they do have some rockstars, I have to admit.

JamesBond69
09-08-15, 21:44
250 Pesos for water. That's $16 US at the blue peso rate or $26 US official. Ridiculous. I don't know a club anywhere in the world that charges that much...but then top strip clubs charge $40 to enter in Vegas but only $15 US for water. That's probably why Hook doesn't have allot of Argentine customers. As for the Chicas they do have some rockstars, I have to admit.How is it going these days at my favorie boliche Hook?

Daddy Rulz
09-09-15, 10:24
How is it going these days at my favorie boliche Hook?I just walk by brother. I haven't been in there in months. I live two blocks away and every time I think about going it feels futile and I just go home instead.

El Perro
09-12-15, 13:30
I just walk by brother. I haven't been in there in months. I live two blocks away and every time I think about going it feels futile and I just go home instead.Same here.

PickCherry12
09-12-15, 17:33
How is it going these days at my favorie boliche Hook?Was there Monday night. Pretty decent selection. Didn't like the drink price either ($250 was kinda steep). Overall I prefer New Port better.

Sly One
09-18-15, 01:17
Was there Monday night. Pretty decent selection. Didn't like the drink price either ($250 was kinda steep). Overall I prefer New Port better.If everybody refuses to pay that inflated price and leaves in 1 or 2 nights they would soon get the message....?

I can't believe the Args are paying anything near that price ???

Sly.

Tres3
09-18-15, 02:11
If everybody refuses to pay that inflated price and leaves in 1 or 2 nights they would soon get the message....?Sly.Sly--You are thinking like a Gringo-logical. Argentines do not think that way, especially where pricing is concerned.

Tres3.

Daddy Rulz
09-18-15, 02:52
Sly--You are thinking like a Gringo-logical. Argentines do not think that way, especially where pricing is concerned.

Tres3.When market share goes down, prices go up, not down.

I'll never forget this one chick. I banged her one week, it was ok. A week went by and some visiting guy wanted to bang her so I sent her a message. She had raised her price by 200 pesos, (about 33%) and I remarked on it. She said that she was cutting back a day a week. Total disconnect between value, demand, and price.

In her mind if she was working less then guys had to pay more. She doesn't advertise anymore.

PickCherry12
09-22-15, 01:26
I think someone has mentioned this before. Beware of chicks who don't want to get off the chair and stand up while talking to you. They wanna hide their flat or tiny behinds. It has happened to me before at Hook. Don't get bamboozled with their pretty face and charm. You might end up with a defect. I learned this the hard way...Always pick the ones who are standing or walking around...

PC.

Dickhead
09-22-15, 21:35
Yep, you definitely don't want a tiny behind. You want one at least two or three ax handles wide.

TejanoLibre
09-22-15, 23:13
I think someone has mentioned this before. Beware of chicks who don't want to get off the chair and stand up while talking to you. They wanna hide their flat or tiny behinds. It has happened to me before at Hook. Don't get bamboozled with their pretty face and charm. You might end up with a defect. I learned this the hard way...Always pick the ones who are standing or walking around...

PC.Just tell them to stand up and spin around .

Make them show you the merchandise .

Who gives a shit if they are embarrassed or if they are offended .

It's a fucking meat market and you have every right to inspect the merchandise .

Fully !

If they jump up and grab their ankles then you have a winner.

If they hesitate , act embarrassed or are in the least bit offended then just run away .

They need us a lot more than we need them.

Just grab another sperm bank.

It's not like your in a regular bar where manners or are worth a lot of brownie points.

TL.

Pedroinba
02-06-16, 19:04
Its been a while since there has been any posts on Bar Hook.

Can someone advise if they still have their doors open for business pl?

Planing to return in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it.

Cheers.

TejanoLibre
02-06-16, 19:18
Its been a while since there has been any posts on Bar Hook.

Can someone advise if they still have their doors open for business pl?

Planing to return in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it.

Cheers.Open.

Doing business as usual.

They still have the best looking , youngest and least expensive talent in BA compared to other clubs and a couple of 9.5 Hood Ornament type Super Chicas too!

TL.

Pedroinba
02-06-16, 19:46
Hi TL thank you for the info. Thats great news. Bar Hook has been a life support for me for many many years and I have enjoyed its consistent choice of lustful chicas.

I will be back in BA all March and April, it would be great to meet up.

Cheers.

Pedroinba.

Open.

Doing business as usual.

They still have the best looking , youngest and least expensive talent in BA compared to other clubs and a couple of 9.5 Hood Ornament type Super Chicas too!

TL.

JamesBond69
02-11-16, 21:42
Hi TL thank you for the info. Thats great news. Bar Hook has been a life support for me for many many years and I have enjoyed its consistent choice of lustful chicas.

I will be back in BA all March and April, it would be great to meet up.

Cheers.

Pedroinba.Agree. Great news. Hook is my favorite place chica wise but the drinks are at rip-off prices.

Daddy Rulz
04-26-16, 04:23
If they lowered their prices a little and were more available they could make good money. The problem is they want to work one hour and live for two weeks from that one hours work!Did something I never do, hit the clubs with a visiting monger.

TL I know it's your thread, I'm responding to G's post sorry for the trash.

Newport, early, too early really, 11-1215ish About 12 chicks, 4 doable, didn't talk to any, When the Pro from Dover and I left there were about 11-15 chicks in the bar and the last two guys just walked out.

Hook, about 15 chick, two sharks pounced, mine was disappointed to quickly find out that I wasn't a Pro from Dover but rather the Club Pro here. Never got to price because I told her whatever she was about to say was going to be 3 times more than I would pay her. Her friend hit my friend at 2500. SERIOUSLY 2500 for an hour. She was a little pissed when he passed. Talked to two other for him, all started at 2500, all were told they were fucking crazy. One dropped to 2K for the hour, I told her 2K for the might might get her some action (she was cute but four fucking kids!!!!) Had a conversation with a cute little Paraguaya, I told her directly that the reason nobody was there was because the girls needed to fuck more and charge less. She wasn't offended. I told her I'm a professional ***** monger, make a lot of money and live a block away and never come into the club because they have all lost the plot. Probably coulda pulled her for 1500. I may go back and fuck her another day.

Marcelo T, at 2:00 am all the girls had gone home. I told Gabi he needed to start going to Exedra around 11:00 at night with business cards and tell those chicks they were welcomed to sit at his bar in the heat.

Dickhead and I warned you guys about this shit over and over again back in 2006. The internet remains as strong as ever and contrary to what some may say it's not full of cum dumpsters, I personally know 10 chicks charging less that are better looking than 90% of what I saw tonight but the club thing is fucking dead.

Pedroinba
04-26-16, 06:16
Ive just spent the last two months in BA and enjoyed every day.

Went to Bar Hook many times as I normally do. The scene has change lots over the last 2-3 years. Most of the girls were asking 2500-3500 this is out of my price range and I won't pay that, don't matter how good they are, although there are few exceptions with some chicas that will go out the door for 1.1/2 hours for 1500pesos. My regular chica who is an exceptional fuck, Jade normally 1500-2000 is now asking 3500 and there was no moving from that price at all. She tells me all her clients pay 3500 and I do believer her.

She said as I am one of her regular client she will discount me 500pesos I told her that I can't afford her any more, she was not concerned at all. One chica very sweet very accommodating long blonde hair Jacqueline went with her 4-5 times she was happy with 1500 for one and a half hours. She came after hours spent 3 hours +/- with me 1500 hot lady great personality easy going had a great time every time with her. Did lots of shopping on line, came across few 10 out of 10's.

The website that worked for me most was Area VIP.

Larisa defiantly worth a look BBBJ, CIM etc etc a dynamite little fucker gets right into and most important she wants to please, and she did that, went with her few times also 1300pesos.

Life can be tough at times with the new wave of the most infectious golden pussy syndrome, especially at Bar Hook, but the couple of chicas as mentioned made my life this time around most enjoyable and I was totally satisfied in all ways with them.

Love reading threads on AP.

Cheers and enjoy BA.

Did something I never do, hit the clubs with a visiting monger.

TL I know it's your thread, I'm responding to G's post sorry for the trash.

Newport, early, too early really, 11-1215ish About 12 chicks, 4 doable, didn't talk to any, When the Pro from Dover and I left there were about 11-15 chicks in the bar and the last two guys just walked out.

Hook, about 15 chick, two sharks pounced, mine was disappointed to quickly find out that I wasn't a Pro from Dover but rather the Club Pro here. Never got to price because I told her whatever she was about to say was going to be 3 times more than I would pay her. Her friend hit my friend at 2500. SERIOUSLY 2500 for an hour. She was a little pissed when he passed. Talked to two other for him, all started at 2500, all were told they were fucking crazy. One dropped to 2K for the hour, I told her 2K for the might might get her some action (she was cute but four fucking kids!!!!) Had a conversation with a cute little Paraguaya, I told her directly that the reason nobody was there was because the girls needed to fuck more and charge less. She wasn't offended. I told her I'm a professional ***** monger, make a lot of money and live a block away and never come into the club because they have all lost the plot. Probably coulda pulled her for 1500. I may go back and fuck her another day.

Marcelo T, at 2:00 am all the girls had gone home. I told Gabi he needed to start going to Exedra around 11:00 at night with business cards and tell those chicks they were welcomed to sit at his bar in the heat.

Dickhead and I warned you guys about this shit over and over again back in 2006. The internet remains as strong as ever and contrary to what some may say it's not full of cum dumpsters, I personally know 10 chicks charging less that are better looking than 90% of what I saw tonight but the club thing is fucking dead.

Jetjock
04-26-16, 16:48
I usually have to take co-workers out on the town and 95% want a girl.....

Most of my recent trips have been to Colombia, Peru, and Panama.

I have been emailing several chica's and most want my cell number or Facebook account---THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

Back in the day it was easy as ordering a pizza...Fuck on demand! Seems like the atmosphere in BA is girlfriend first.

Fuck buddy later!

Been to Hooks....I see a lot of street walkers in that area, and Exedra is really not up to par but should go later that 2300 hours or so.

I do miss Cafe Orleans....pity it is closed.

Daddy Rulz
04-26-16, 20:18
My regular chica who is an exceptional fuck, Jade normally 1500-2000 is now asking 3500 and there was no moving from that price at all. She tells me all her clients pay 3500 and I do believer her.Lean, dark hair, pretty smile, says she want's to study journalism to be a TV news lady but has tats? If that's the one she is the one I told "whatever you're going to say it's too much." She countered with 2500. I told her if I wanted to fuck somebody, and I wasn't really in the mood, I'd offer a thousand, she said she wanted to go have a smoke.

Not trying to be argumentative but I would say that no, her argie clients aren't paying 3500 or anything close to that. If that's not the same chick then perhaps as you know her better than I.

End of day, better options, FAR less money with the cum dumpsters indies that TL is always denigrating. Hell our very own Lolydalmazzo who is so sweet she'll give you diabetes will come fuck you stupid for 1500.

Those Hook chicks can starve for all I care.

Sly One
04-27-16, 01:47
Lean, dark hair, pretty smile, says she want's to study journalism to be a TV news lady but has tats? If that's the one she is the one I told "whatever you're going to say it's too much." She countered with 2500. I told her if I wanted to fuck somebody, and I wasn't really in the mood, I'd offer a thousand, she said she wanted to go have a smoke.

Not trying to be argumentative but I would say that no, her argie clients aren't paying 3500 or anything close to that. If that's not the same chick then perhaps as you know her better than I.

End of day, better options, FAR less money with the cum dumpsters indies that TL is always denigrating. Hell our very own Lolydalmazzo who is so sweet she'll give you diabetes will come fuck you stupid for 1500.

Those Hook chicks can starve for all I care.Only an idiot would pay a girl $USD200+ who does she think she is Miss Argentina.

Overpaying fucks it up for the locals....

If you pay more that $USD 100 TLN for a girl with a smile and everything you could imagine you are an over paying idiot.

This is Argentina not Las Vegas..

The normal Arg wage is about $4000 pesos per month so the locals aren't paying anything like that ....FOR SURE.

Come in sucker.....

Gandolf50
04-27-16, 07:27
Only an idiot would pay a girl $USD200+ who does she think she is Miss Argentina.

Overpaying fucks it up for the locals....

If you pay more that $USD 100 TLN for a girl with a smile and everything you could imagine you are an over paying idiot.

This is Argentina not Las Vegas..

The normal Arg wage is about $4000 pesos per month so the locals aren't paying anything like that ....FOR SURE.

Come in sucker.....This forum has more then a few who are willing to pay $2000p and more. One night I saw a fool who just got off the plane pay $5000p for a girl dancing at the club house!! Average wage now a days is $6.000 to $10.000 a month. Many make a lot more. A teamster is getting $30.000 and up. While prices have gone up there are still a lot of gems between $700 and $1000.

Sly One
04-27-16, 09:54
This forum has more then a few who are willing to pay $2000p and more. One night I saw a fool who just got off the plane pay $5000p for a girl dancing at the club house!! Average wage now a days is $6.000 to $10.000 a month. Many make a lot more. A teamster is getting $30.000 and up. While prices have gone up there are still a lot of gems between $700 and $1000.Some guys you like to think that they have money and throw it around to impress the girl...All the while she is thinking This guy is an idiot if he only knew he could get me for 1/2 the price.

Gandolf50
04-27-16, 11:10
Some guys you like to think that they have money and throw it around to impress the girl...All the while she is thinking This guy is an idiot if he only knew he could get me for 1/2 the price.LOL!!! But most girls will wait and wait and make their $2.000p or more a hour one or two times a month and then brag to all their friends how much they make , or how much they are worth!

Daddy Rulz
04-27-16, 12:04
Some guys you like to think that they have money and throw it around to impress the girl...All the while she is thinking This guy is an idiot if he only knew he could get me for 1/2 the price.Personally I think it's because they are trying to buy something besides what the chick is selling. I love the line "I'm not for everybody, only gentleman that can appreciate blah blah blah" it should say "I'm only for guys who will fall for this line.".

Brother dickhead was right when he said there is an inverse relationship between price and service. There have been a few exceptions to that in my life here but very few.

Member #3320
04-27-16, 13:01
dickhead said that there is an inverse relationship between price and service.Absolutely.

Dickhead
04-27-16, 13:54
The best example of the inverse price/quality relationship was the late, lamented Fray Santa María Justo de Oro 2280. God, I loved that place. Sob. Q.E.P.D.

Big Boss Man
04-27-16, 19:02
There are $125 to $150 places throughout Central and South America.

I paid that in Jaco, Bomboa in Sao Paulo, La Isla in Medellin, and La Piscina Norte in Bogota in the past seven months.

In all those towns except Jaco, the clinicas and casas are better options. In Jaco the standard ask price is $100 but some girls will go for $80. The chica that got $150 from me at Cocal was the best looking in the place in my opinion. When I countered with $100, she would just say that her amiga will go for $100. On my last night, I caved.

Madahos and Hippo's dancers were asking 1200 to 1500 pesos last time I was there in November 2012 when we were getting 6.10 P to $1. I remember because it was the night Toyman paid off Esten for the Obama election bet.

The sad part of it was that Hook was basically $100 an hour between 12 and 2 AM for the dancers before Hippo closed and there were always 6 or 8 dancers in the house worth taking out. Closer to closing time, I know guys who negotiated down. Sideline girls at Hook were cheaper.

Buenos Aires was really cheap between 2001 and 2006 after the currency crisis of 2001-2002. But in those days, the streets were dirty, pensioners were begging for money on street corners and the restaurants scene was less established. Buenos Aires is a better place to visit today than in 2003 despite the rise in cost of nightclub girls.

Gandolf50
04-27-16, 20:36
There are $125 to $150 places throughout Central and South America.

I paid that in Jaco, Bomboa in Sao Paulo, La Isla in Medellin, and La Piscina Norte in Bogota in the past seven months.

In all those towns except Jaco, the clinicas and casas are better options. In Jaco the standard ask price is $100 but some girls will go for $80. The chica that got $150 from me at Cocal was the best looking in the place in my opinion. When I countered with $100, she would just say that her amiga will go for $100. On my last night, I caved.

Madahos and Hippo's dancers were asking 1200 to 1500 pesos last time I was there in November 2012 when we were getting 6.10 P to $1. I remember because it was the night Toyman paid off Esten for the Obama election bet.

The sad part of it was that Hook was basically $100 an hour between 12 and 2 AM for the dancers before Hippo closed and there were always 6 or 8 dancers in the house worth taking out. Closer to closing time, I know guys who negotiated down. Sideline girls at Hook were cheaper.

Buenos Aires was really cheap between 2001 and 2006 after the currency crisis of 2001-2002. But in those days, the streets were dirty, pensioners were begging for money on street corners and the restaurants scene was less established. Buenos Aires is a better place to visit today than in 2003 despite the rise in cost of nightclub girls.What you are saying is true. There are also $10.000 dollar a night girls in the US. I think what we are trying to say is there are much better options. Granted, if you have one night in town and no connections and you just have to do it...... Then you might be stuck paying a high price. But if you have the time and the desire to work a little bit I think no matter where you go there are girls available for less money then in the the usual tourist traps.

Wild Walleye
04-29-16, 16:43
BBM, good points. I made my first trip to Bs As in July '07, I can remember the exchange rate was AR$3.09/USD. A half hour at 1707 Ste Fe was AR$70 (~US$23) and an hour was AR$120 (US$39). Propina was AR$20 (~US$6) for BBBJ. I can also remember senior AP'ers complaining that they had raised their prices....

So, for US$30, you could get a romp and a bbbj with a decent chica.

Shoot, it's had to get out of the newsstand at the airport spending less than that.

Daddy Rulz
04-29-16, 17:09
What you are saying is true. There are also $10.000 dollar a night girls in the US. I think what we are trying to say is there are much better options. Granted, if you have one night in town and no connections and you just have to do it...... Then you might be stuck paying a high price. But if you have the time and the desire to work a little bit I think no matter where you go there are girls available for less money then in the the usual tourist traps.It's exactly the same thing as 6 months ago, 12 months ago, 18 months ago.

2006 Hook chicks were 50 bucks, they stayed for several hours. I don't care what anybody else has to say about that, I know it because I paid it. Everything else here until recently has stayed pretty close to the same dollar price as 2006, we are probably 20% down right now and it sucks but it will adjust. Hook chicks don't charge locals 2500-3500 pesos, they charge that for guys with accents. A year ago the time v money guys were saying that "100 dollars is the standard price worldwide for club pussy" next they will be saying that 200 is. It's because they only do it part time and they just don't care. There was guy staying at the house one time, a guy I considered a friend. I told him about Mia's place, I told him, they will ask you for 100 bucks but you can get out for 50 or 60. His response? "I'll just pay them whatever they ask, I can't be bothered to say anything." When I told him he would be making it more difficult for those of us who live here? "I'm only here for a week, not my problem.".

It was the last hookup I gave out.

Big Boss Man
04-30-16, 13:51
There is not much mention of Hook anymore but there was one post that illustrates the problem. One guy who I assume was local wrote that he went with Noelia in January 2015. She asked for 1500P and settled for 1000P. So the local guys were getting a 33% haircut. Noelia, if I am remembering right was a dancer with small breasts and incredible ass. I think she danced on the AP House once when I was there.

The same guy in January 2016 was asked for 2500P and it appears the chica would not discount. He wrote he went home, turned on and wanked off to xvideos.

So I remember In November 2014, I was paying $100 for an hour but mostly I would always take out for 2 hours. The girl would charge me $50 for for the second hour. Basically what I would do is pay in dollars for the hour and give her pesos for the second hour. She ended up saving the dollars to buy land.

In October 2015, I basically bought the same girl out of Hook for three weeks. That ran to around $3000 so the cost per orgasm was way above any of these prices we are mentioning. I happened to like this girl and still do. I send her Christmas and Birthday presents.

She told me that business was really slow at Hook in October 2015. She is now out of the business since December 2015 which doesn't mean of course that she might not be back some day. We are planning to meet in Europe this summer if schedules can match up and of course I will pay for it.

As one guy put it on the local forum, the Grand Epoch of nightclubs in Buenos Aires is over. Too bad. The nightclub girls were far hotter in BA than in Colombia in my opinion. However, Sao Paulo is better for nightclubs in my opinion but that is going to be a $200 to $400 night based on October 2015 experiences at Bomboa and Bahamas. I wish I had checked out Scandallo and Gauguin when I was there. Taxi costs in Sao Paulo are also horrendous.

I will probably be back in BA most likely January 2017.

Wild Walleye
04-30-16, 18:19
This maybe branching outside of the Hook discussion. However, I think that this year ('16), you are going to see more American businessmen in Bs AS. During my 3-4 year stint of doing business in Argentina, it was fairly uncommon for me to meet American businessmen, seeking opportunity. There will be an influx of >$15B of foreign capital coming into Argentina, this year. Foreign guys with money to spend will be following that money.

Unfortunately, while good for my business that isn't good for mongering.

A question for you expats and guys who know chicas, personally. With all the clubs being closed, where are the girls (who would normally be in the clubs) making cash? I doubt many of them want to work harder. I would expect them to go to other venues or online.

Sly One
04-30-16, 19:42
It's exactly the same thing as 6 months ago, 12 months ago, 18 months ago.

2006 Hook chicks were 50 bucks, they stayed for several hours. I don't care what anybody else has to say about that, I know it because I paid it. Everything else here until recently has stayed pretty close to the same dollar price as 2006, we are probably 20% down right now and it sucks but it will adjust. Hook chicks don't charge locals 2500-3500 pesos, they charge that for guys with accents. A year ago the time v money guys were saying that "100 dollars is the standard price worldwide for club pussy" next they will be saying that 200 is. It's because they only do it part time and they just don't care. There was guy staying at the house one time, a guy I considered a friend. I told him about Mia's place, I told him, they will ask you for 100 bucks but you can get out for 50 or 60. His response? "I'll just pay them whatever they ask, I can't be bothered to say anything." When I told him he would be making it more difficult for those of us who live here? "I'm only here for a week, not my problem.".

It was the last hookup I gave out.Exactly my point...Visitors who over pay fuck it up for the local expats....The Argentinean don't pay anything like what we the expat community pay for the same pussy..because they haven't got the money.

Big Boss Man
05-01-16, 14:40
If most locals are receiving a 500 pesos haircut in price, they also have to pay 300 pesos in telo charges at Tres Sargentos. Few would risk bringing a hooker over to the place that they live. I have experienced the very rare yelling scene with a girl I brought back to my place. Sometimes they want to put on loud music. The music in the clubs affects the hearing. I realize telo costs should not make a difference in negotiation between you and the girl but it narrows the overall advantage on what you spend for a night out.

Gandolf50
05-01-16, 18:14
If most locals are receiving a 500 pesos haircut in price, they also have to pay 300 pesos in telo charges at Tres Sargentos. Few would risk bringing a hooker over to the place that they live. I have experienced the very rare yelling scene with a girl I brought back to my place. Sometimes they want to put on loud music. The music in the clubs affects the hearing. I realize telo costs should not make a difference in negotiation between you and the girl but it narrows the overall advantage on what you spend for a night out.For a local, it is a difference. Out here in the boonies a lot of girls have their own place they work out of. For me, Id rather pay a girl 600p (todays avg +-) that works out of her house and not pay a hotel then the 500p or 600p plus the 200p (short time) or 350p (5 hours). For those of you here on vacation its not too much of a difference. But to those of us here that go out once or twice a week all year it does add up.

TejanoLibre
05-11-16, 17:14
There is a girl that use to work at Hook that was :

Almost Cute.

Almost Blonde.

Almost Attractive and very highly recommended by numerous guys on this board.

( You can insert the name of just about any girl that has ever worked at Hook. ).

Would not go out for less than $200.00 dollars an hour about a year ago, Give or take.

Asked and received $500.00 one night.

Now -.

No longer attractive in any way.

Just had a child.

Too fat to work at Hook.

Working the street near and around Hook.

I wonder if she still sticks to her guns and demands $200.00 bones now ?

TL.

Too stupid to use birth control ?

How can she even guess who the father of the child is ?

Tres3
05-11-16, 18:31
The father is most likely her stupid boy friend. She probably made all of her customers wear a condom, but not the boy friend; however, she probably signs the welfare check over to her boy friend.

Tres3.

Miami Bob
05-12-16, 00:08
The internet is the way to go today. Hook up your google translator and do to town. Look in the locale foros or discussion groups like this site was a few yearts ago.use the translator to get a general idea as who is who and prices.

Get your smart phone going on wifi and sent translated texts. Then translate the texts you get back and play it by ear.

An easier way is to take one of the locale regulars out for a meal and promise to keep to the locale price range and they will either help you with the internet girls or introduce you. You must respect locale pricing.

To their local friends. You must repect their locale pricing rules or no will help you a second time.

Solo is the most expensive but easiest to navigate with a translator software.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/escorts-acompanantes.htm

Discussion forum:

http://www.foroescortsar.com/foros/f109/

Barries girls is owned by the same folks and their foro and website are larger and more challenging.

Happy trails,

Bob in miami.

Gauntlet77
05-12-16, 13:06
Several weeks ago, I ran into another former Hook chica who sorta fit this description, except for the recent child part, and who in my opinion had one of the greatest asses ever to swivel around a pole at Hook.

Always had a good relationship with this girl and for old times sake, bought her a coffee (when Exedra still allowed chica guests).

She was grateful to get out of the cold and chat with a familiar face. One thing led to another and we went back to my place. After she got over her embarrassment over the weight she had recently put on, we had the kind of GFE sex that advertisements promise but never deliver.

Cost: 1000 pesos!

Great sex is not a commodity.

Great sex arises from personal chemistry and empathy, not the price you pay.

P.S. The next time you meet this girl, she's going to have her figure back, and you're going to be begging to pay her more.

There is a girl that use to work at Hook that was :

Almost Cute.

Almost Blonde.

Almost Attractive and very highly recommended by numerous guys on this board.

( You can insert the name of just about any girl that has ever worked at Hook. ).

Would not go out for less than $200.00 dollars an hour about a year ago, Give or take.

Asked and received $500.00 one night.

Now -.

No longer attractive in any way.

Just had a child.

Too fat to work at Hook.

Working the street near and around Hook.

I wonder if she still sticks to her guns and demands $200.00 bones now ?

TL.

Too stupid to use birth control ?

How can she even guess who the father of the child is ?

HappyGoLucky
06-23-16, 03:47
For the hell of it, I had a $250 peso drink tonight around 1 am, and the place was packed, though not many clients. There are a lot of big girls in there. There were some pretty girls, but attitude runs high, as do the take-out prices. Having to bargain down sort of spoils the romance and tends to cast doubt on performance. Passed.

Peter Sideburn
06-25-16, 21:33
In the past I have given good reviews to Hook. I will likely not go back anytime soon. Drinks were randomly priced. Same drink I paid 150 pesos for at MT came at price of 400 pesos here. I told bartender this was robbery but she said she already poured it. I told her it would be last drink she ever poured for me and that the nice tips I had always sent just dropped to zero. Ask the price before you order! I think they make it up as they go now. I am anything but cheap.....two trips ago on a slow night for kicks and grins I bought all the ladies a driink but that was when the cost has some relationship to sanity and maybe I was a bit tipsy. Not even sure I'll go back. I hope when the new place opens across the street they put hooks back in check. What a shame.

Pete.

Dickhead
06-25-16, 22:25
Hook rhymes with crook. It has been ever thus, from the bartenders to the waiters to, at times, the chicas. I take the Nancy Reagan approach to this place: 'Just Say No!'.

HappyGoLucky
07-05-16, 15:02
I was in Hook last Saturday night around 1ish, and although there were far fewer chicas, there were still some stunners. I motioned to one to come sit with me and after a few pleasantries she got right down to business, i.e. "are we leaving??" I nodded in agreement until she said "$300 dollars", so I politely thanked her and moved on. After watching a great pole dance, I motioned for one of the dancers to sit with me. She was much warmer and kinder than the first chica, so I braced myself for the big question and she said 1500 pesos. Nothing like a happy ending... It's still much more than daytime apartment action, but I was really pleased with the result; so much so that I can't give out her name and I have her whatsapp. Suffice to say that the prices in Hook can vary wildly, so to quote the venerable DH, just say "No, gracias.".

Local
09-18-16, 05:12
I got in today at 0:45.

There were 17 chicas (about 6 from the Caribean) and 14 patrons (5 coreans). Music was not very loud (much softer than before the shut down). The 4 poles were being used.

Took out 2 chicas at 1:50.

Chica drink: AR$ 350 (Corona beer).

My drink: AR$ 250 (Gin-cola).

Chica 1: "Elizabeth", Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 months ago. Rather heavy paraguayan accent. Hook is her 1st boliche (she mentioned she worked before at a privado, but I did not understand whether it was in Asuncion or here). Fair skin, blonde hair (chemically assisted). One braid in the middle of her head, ending in a short pony-tyail. About 165 cm high. Says she enjoys sports, especiffically that she plays soccer in a club in Villa Urquiza neighborhood. Typical native American Paraguayan (guarani) eyes. An inch away from being fat, but on the good side. Was dancing on the pole and got my attention. After her stint, came close to my stool, but did not approach me directly. Waited untill I invited her. After a very short, polite and professional Q&A, I asked her to choose a girlfriend to come out with us (on the theory that good lesbian action starts with a pair of chicas that want to work / spend time together). So she produced Chica 2.

Chica 2: "Karen", also Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 years ago, "when I was 19". Thin, 168 cm tall. Brunet, long hair with no particular style, very fair skin. No trace of guarani blood. Not much of Paraguayan accent. Proudly declares to be a seasoned proffesional, has worked in Hook since she got here, knows the places (both extant and former) and the people.

AR$ 2.000 each.

Good (not terrific) lesbian action: enthousiastic (not passionate) french kissing, mutual masturbation, tit sucking, but not pussy eating.

They both took very good care of me, proactively, with imagination and a variety of resources. Quality oriented professionals. Elizabeth's super-ego drives her to do a very good job. Karen, on the other hand, also performs well, but in her case I believe it is more that she actually likes it. Next time I'll start the conversation with Karen and ask her to choose the second chica.

Charm City Dav
09-18-16, 15:18
Long time ISG member new to this forum in preparation for my first trip to BA in two months. Very much appreciate fact filled and specific reports like this. Appreciate anything anyone can share with me in the forum or via PM. Will write a detailed report when I return (As I do on ISG).

I got in today at 0:45.

There were 17 chicas (about 6 from the Caribean) and 14 patrons (5 coreans). Music was not very loud (much softer than before the shut down). The 4 poles were being used.

Took out 2 chicas at 1:50.

Chica drink: AR$ 350 (Corona beer).

My drink: AR$ 250 (Gin-cola).

Chica 1: "Elizabeth", Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 months ago. Rather heavy paraguayan accent Hook is her 1st boliche (she mentioned she worked before at a privado, but I did not understand whether it was in Asuncin or here). Fair skin, blonde hair (chemically assisted). One braid in the middle of her head, ending in a short pony-tyail. About 165 cm high. Says he enjoys sports, especiffically that he plays soccer in a club in Villa urquiza neighborhood. Typical native American Paraguayan (guaran) eyes. An inch away from being fat, but on the good side. Was dancing on the pole and got my attention. After her stint, came close to my stool, but did not approach me directly. Waited untill I invited her. After a very short, polite and professional Q&A, I asked her to choose a girlfriend to come out with us (on the theory that good lesbian action starts with a pair of chicas that want to work / spend time together). So she produced Chica 2.

Chica 2: "Karen", also Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 years ago, "when I was 19". Thin, 168 cm tall. Brunet, long hair with no particular style, very fair skin. No trace of guarani blood. Not much of Paraguayan accent. Proudly declares to be a seasoned proffesional, has worked in hook since she got here, knows the places (both extant and former) and the people.

AR$ 2.000 each.

Good (not terrific) lesbian action: enthousiastic (not passionate) french kissing, mutual masturbation, tit sucking, but not pussy eating.

They both took very good care of me, proactively, with imagination and a variety of resources. Quality oriented professionals. Elizabeth's super-ego drives her to do a very good job. Karen, on the other hand, also performs well, but in her case I believe it is more that she actually likes it. Next time I'll start the conversation with Karen and ask her to choose the second chica.

Local
09-25-16, 01:01
A frightful sense of impending doom took over me after reading about the initiative being discussed in the Legislature of the City of Buenos Aires to ban any and all chicas bars, similar joints and any other institution to the same effect (to understand what I'm referring to, please see the discussion on the thread "Legal attacks on hooker bars" of September 22 and 23, 2016).

Determined to fill my lungs with the air of places soon to be gone, and to engrave in my memory the images of what will be history, I anxiously drove to the (former) Triangle.

And with such motive and intent, I step into Hook Saturday 24, at 0:30.

I sat on a bar stool facing the poles, then I moved to the sofa next to the stage, then to the stools next to the cash register, then back to the sofa. Restless.

There were 20 girls, mostly Dominicans. About 15 would be clients.

A few girls got my attention, but nothing that prompted me to immediate action.

A petite Dominican dancing at the pole on the bar, with good rhythm, large breasts, seemed interesting to get to know better.

After she came down, a smile and nod was al she needed to sit at my side. This is Marlene, almost 100% African descent, about 153 cm tall, natural-looking, surgically-enhanced boobs (later to be known they cost her AR$ 30,000 in 2014, let's say about US$ 3,500). Not a trace of fat anywhere (I'll have to attribute this to a combination of genetics, eating discipline and at least some exercising, as any one factor seems insufficient). Very nice butt. As she talked, a multitude of bright, clean, white teeth seemed to fight to get out of her mouth, so many of them were there. Later I'd learn that she arrived in Buenos Aires 5 years ago, lives in Barrio Norte but not the posh section-, and has 2 little girls (that her body was pregnant twice defies my comprehension).

"What do you like to do?" I interrogated her, code for "what do you do not do?". Her answer: "A little bit of everything" is a good summary of my own philosophy, so we had a match. Now all we needed was a third one. I asked her to present me options. She looked around, a little worried that what seemed to be a sure sale was now potentially one or two steps back as the client was still shopping (I love this moments). She saw no one that would fit the asking, she stood up and left to the tables area, and after a couple of minutes (had she to take the other chica out of a table? I could not see from the sofa), she came with chica 2: Angelina / Angie.

Angie is a little taller (155 cm tall?), Argentine to the bones (born and raised in Ciudad Evita, those who know, there is no need to say more, and for those who don't, I'm sorry but there is not enough space in the server to host all the data). Lets just say that Angie has her name tattoed on the back, is not particularly well built, but not unpleasant to the eye. She did not mentioned it, but it's obvious she's a mother. Fair skin, natural brunet with traces of dyed blond hair. Her tits are that: tits. Little things about to hang from her chest. Big, dark nipples. She says she's saving for the implants for which she has been quoted AR$ 60.000 (Marlene thinks that is too much, but maybe not as the implants themselves are priced in US$). At one point, we got into a discussion on what size and style of implants will suit Angie best. She preferred rather big and balloon style (self supporting) because she acknowledges she has a rather large shoulders (in relation to her height). Angie also laughs a lot. She has a deep voice that remained me of the old tango Argentine movies.

The two ladies seemed to get along pretty well between them and were in a uplift mood, so we discussed pricing. We settled in AR$ 2.000 for each, but only after a protracted discussion, that for a moment was really harsh. But after the number was set, bygones are bygones, and we all left Hook in good spirit. [note: my drink AR$ 250, chicha drink AR$ 350]

In my car to the short term hotel on Anchorena street, right across the swingers club.

At the check-in, the girls asked for matches or a lighter to the guy at the counter. Professionally, he replied that he had none and that they should not be asking for it, as smoking was forbidden. I suggested we get out to buy a lighter at a nearby kiosk (which was open). The man went into the office and came back with his own lighter. "Here you are" he offered it to Marlene, "you can light your cigarette here". "It's not a cigarette", said Marlene, as she grabbed the lighter and headed to our room. Once in, Angie produced a marijuana joint that they both shared. I don't smoke (tobacco or anything else), and don't generally like chicas to smoke while on service. But I did not interfere. The joint was very thin and short, so it was gone in a minute. By then, we had already received beers and an extra set of towels, so we all proceeded to the shower.

And now, after all the unnecessary preceding gibberish, let me put this short and simple: what an extraordinary threesome unfolded. If there are still encyclopedias out there that define sex as something between two persons, they better start correcting now. Three people interacting physically with each other, uninterruptedly, in constant motion, no body part untouched.

If any reader is asking "Did you do this... or that..." , the answer most probably is "yes". I did come with a condom on, which is my preference.

That was it, nothing more to tell about this experience. I drove them both back to Hook, as I was still to continue in the area (see my other posts on this night). It was shortly before 3:00.

Local
09-25-16, 01:50
After leaving Marlene and Angie at Hook, I went to 977 Marcelo T De Alvear, from which I exit 1 minute later. I double checked that Ness was dead close, and at 3:10, I went back to Hook.

The paragraph above is a very sad, very sad indeed, but accurate description of the lousy state of affairs the City of Buenos Aires has fallen into in respect to night mongering.

Anyway, down the stairs in Hook again. Marlene was already doing the pole and Angie trying to get a client moving.

There were like 10 / 12 clients and about 8 chicas, a couple already in street clothes.

I decided to concentrate on a tall Dominican dancing on the stage. She was the most noticeable chica in Hook that night. I did not pay attention to her earlier because she is not particularly my type, but now I wanted a try.

She is Bella, 100% African descent, 175 cm tall, implanted boobs (a very bad quality job, as the implants fell below the nipples, which ended pointing rather upwards as a missile launcher on a Navy ship). Other than the bad implants / nipple thing, she has the body of an athlete. Long, curly hair, decorated with traces of blond dye.

We went right to the point (not much to discuss at 3:30), and upon my suggestion she brought in chica 2: Cindy. Bella introduced Cindy with an opening that later would have a deeper meaning: "she really knows how to do things".

Cindy is also Dominican, mix raced, about 150-ish cm tall, straight hair also with traces of blond dye. No boobs job. She proudly displays her natural mini-tits. Cindys distinctive trait is a 2.5 mm wide gap between her two front teeth.

Reflecting the underlying economics of the night, we easily settled on AR$ 1,500 each. I was rather surprised to see that the chica drink had fallen from AR$ 350 (see my prior post below) to AR$ 250.

Back to Anchorena street, and into the action. No weed this time.

What developed? Not much. It was decisively not a threesome. Just two women trying to please a man. Bella is completely worthless. It's a miracle how she's been able to survive in this business the 4 years she claims to have been in Buenos Aires. I guess she just gets paid to show her magnificent body (pity the lousy boob job).

Cindy is different story. A consummate, dedicated professional. She, I can see how she's making a living. It took me only two minutes to realize what the situation was, and I put myself completely in the hands (a figure of speech) of Cindy, and all went well. In the end, Bella tried to redeem herself with some massage, which was Ok.

I gave both an extra AR$ 200 for the taxi, left them on the corner of Anchorena and Santa Fe, and drove away after checking that they safely took a cab.

Local
11-17-16, 00:55
Date: Monday, November 11th.

Time: 23:40.

12 chicas.

4 clients.

None at the poles.

Zero excitement.

At midnight a dedicated dancer (excellent body and face) climbed to one of the poles on the bar, and left Hook after her dancing. First time I noticed a dedicated dancer in Hook (meaning a girl that is there only for the dances).

Other chicas started doing the poles and more clients got in, so at 0:30 there was a little more enthusiasm.

Chatted for a while with Marlen (please see my report of September 25th in this thread). She is now sporting perfectly straight hair, with touches of blond (dyed).

I left with Grisell and Sofi. I could see it was a poor choice and the service was not going to be something to remember, but still I wanted to try.

Grisell: brunette, 173 cm tall, reasonably thin, 35-ish, originally from Corrientes province, native American (Paraguayan) eyes.

Sofi: thin blond hair, 164 cm tall, chubby, BBW, distinctive Slavic traits, would look perfectly in place in a Moscow subway station, but her accent betrays her as coming from Paraguay or the Northeast of Argentina. 35+.

AR$ 1.500 each (both my drink and their drinks cost AR$ 250, parity of drink prices I guess is part of the legal defense against the threat of shut down, futile effort IMHO).

Very poor service, not even BBBJ (and I had taken a shower before we started). And it did not improve from there.

I did enjoy Sofi’s massage afterwards as I was really tired. I don’t know what Grisell was doing at that time.

We left in the same direction (neither was going back to Hook, although it was relatively early and they could have bid for a second engagement in the night), so I offered to share the cab. In the conversation, Sofi commented that the talk in Hook was that closure was to happened at the end of November, early December tops. “What’s your plan then” I asked. And she said she was going, as every year, to spend a few months in Miami. “Do you get to work there?”. Yes, she said, I dance at strip clubs, I work (as hooker), I do things. “Don’t the strip clubs ask you for a green card?”, No, only a couple of clubs that are affiliates of NYC clubs do. In NY or Vegas they ask you your papers. In most clubs in Miami they don’t and it’s Ok.

So there you go: another case of an international independent sex worker.

Esten
11-24-16, 18:55
Good info Local. That might explain why Tootsies in Miami has so much latin talent (so I´ve heard). I will get there someday.

Esten
11-24-16, 19:13
Hook Tuesday around midnight about 10 chicas and 3 customers.

Hook Wednesday a little later about 20 chicas and 10 guys. Much more happening. Pole dancing X4.

Quality not the best I have seen here. Most in the 7-8 range. A couple maybe 8.5 and one I would round up to a 9. Who I took out both nights. Amazing body and service, blew my mind. More on that later.

My drink was 250 both nights, and the chicas drink was 300 and 350 (both different drinks than mine). Chica wanted 2500 but after some persistence on my part, agreed on 2000 and promise of tip for good service.

The limited intel I got was there is no imminent closing.

Esten
11-27-16, 19:25
Hook Thursday and Friday more than half full, with one night (cant remember which one) a bit of a sausage fest with just a few girls (I imagine several had already been taken). Quality was still good, though only a handful I would do each night. Saturday night was slower with maybe 15 chicas and 7 guys.

Some of the dancers the past three nights were amazing. One a couple nights ago, I think her name is Priscilla, is just like one of those tall dark-haired goddesses who used to dance at Black. She didnt make much eye contact though, and may not be available. Another brunette last night could be a Victoria Secret model. A notch down, blond Clara good looking with a great body, she is available but did not warm up to her during our brief chat.

Local
12-18-16, 05:43
Hook is closed by legal order. So say the notices stuck on its door. The guy in the parking across the street told me it was the Coast Guard ("Prefectura") which is often used to enforce court orders or other duties normally asigned to the police, when the judges do not trust the police to be fully cooperative. Ness is in the same situation.

Daddy Rulz
12-21-16, 16:41
I got it from a pretty reliable source, (chick who works there) that Hook will be reopening tonight at the club next door called "Keep.".

Esten
12-24-16, 04:04
F'n brilliant lol.

TejanoLibre
01-03-17, 11:08
I got it from a pretty reliable source, (chick who works there) that Hook will be reopening tonight at the club next door called "Keep.".There is a high probability that Hook is going to reopen directly next door in the new place named Keep because Hook is sealed up tight like a shark's ass and that's watertight !

The entire building that is above Hook is a national and cultural architectural treasure and it is being completely remodeled .

And I love it .

The building is in all of the coffee table architectural books in Buenos Aires as one of the best examples of Art Nouveau in town.

Outstanding .

It's been an orthodontists clinic upstairs and a cathouse downstairs for many many years so either way you were going to get drilled.

Happy Trails,

TL.

Suipacha 936/40.

Buenos Aires.

Daddy Rulz
01-03-17, 20:33
There is a high probability that Hook is going to reopen directly next door in the new place named Keep because Hook is sealed up tight like a shark's ass and that's watertight !

The entire building that is above Hook is a national and cultural architectural treasure and it is being completely remodeled .

And I love it .

The building is in all of the coffee table architectural books in Buenos Aires as one of the best examples of Art Nouveau in town.

Outstanding .

It's been an orthodontists clinic upstairs and a cathouse downstairs for many many years so either way you were going to get drilled.

Happy Trails,

TL.

Suipacha 936/40.

Buenos Aires.TL, Keep opened up two days after Hook was closed, I posted it below.

TejanoLibre
01-03-17, 20:53
TL, Keep opened up two days after Hook was closed, I posted it below.A peso short too!

THANKS and have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year !

TL.

Local
07-14-17, 22:41

And I love it .

https://twitter.com/claramuzzio/status/885632471647240197

Big Boss Man
07-28-17, 20:35
I just spent a week with an ex-Hook dancer in Playa Del Carmen. One night we went to dance club called Coco Boingo. The manager of the nightclub picked the ex-Hook dancer out of the crowd and let her dance on a high perch with the spotlight shining on her right in front of the Deejay for about 20 or 30 minutes. She still looks good wearing her little black dress. To be fair, three or four other girls we also chosen at different times. But I think the manager was definitely going for atmosphere.

For me, Hook did not really have the best looking dancers but it definitely had the best price point if you were going to take a dancer out of the club. The Hook dancers tended to be petite. The Madahos and Hippo dancers tended to be leggier but I always heard it was a $1000 so I never took one out of the club.

As Springsteen once sang, "Glory days. They will pass you by.".

Esten
07-29-17, 02:00
That manager has an eye for talent. One of the top ex-Hook dancers on the stage at Coco Bongo in PDC, got to love it.

Pedroinba
06-10-18, 20:09
Hi to all. Its almost two years since I have been in BA and I do miss it lots. From what I read Keep and Marcelo T + 1-2 others clubs are still open for business.

Can some one confirm this pl?? If Keep is open and has a positive report, thats what I need to hear, to encourage me to return.

Best wishes.

Pedroinba.

TejanoLibre
06-11-18, 00:09
Hi to all. Its almost two years since I have been in BA and I do miss it lots. From what I read Keep and Marcelo T + 1-2 others clubs are still open for business.

Can some one confirm this pl?? If Keep is open and has a positive report, thats what I need to hear, to encourage me to return.

Best wishes.

Pedroinba.The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.

Pedroinba
06-11-18, 18:39
The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.Thanks for the feed back TL. I will be booking my ticket for July.

Best wishes.

Pedro.

Cowpie
06-11-18, 21:40
Thanks for the feed back TL. I will be booking my ticket for July.

Best wishes.

Pedro.Hey Pedro if your looking to monger check out Columbia, I was in Medellin for 2 weeks and the cost of living is nearly half the of B.A.

Columbia is much better in all most all ways, Airfare, lodging, food, climate, chica looks, skills, and most of all price. Mongering cost is on average $50 US, B.A.(Exedra) around $100 US.

Check out.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living

Pedroinba
06-12-18, 19:16
Hey Pedro if your looking to monger check out Columbia, I was in Medellin for 2 weeks and the cost of living is nearly half the of B.A.

Columbia is much better in all most all ways, Airfare, lodging, food, climate, chica looks, skills, and most of all price. Mongering cost is on average $50 US, B.A.(Exedra) around $100 US.

Check out.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livingHi Cowpie Thank you for you message. Colombia is most defiantly on my list, this trip. Over the last many months I have been looking at whats going on there, and that place is right up my alley.

I imagine it is like BA used to be.

Look forward to my Colombian exploration, and to be back in BA.

Best wishes.

Old Coach
06-13-18, 02:44
Hi Cowpie Thank you for you message. Colombia is most defiantly on my list, this trip. Over the last many months I have been looking at whats going on there, and that place is right up my alley.

Best wishes.Just returned from Norway where prices are off the planet - beer USD 15-20 , taxi ride from airport to hotel (35km) USD 250.Shudder to think what Chica prices are.

Shawman
06-27-18, 02:50
Hi Cowpie Thank you for you message. Colombia is most defiantly on my list, this trip. Over the last many months I have been looking at whats going on there, and that place is right up my alley.

Best wishes.

Just returned from Norway where prices are off the planet - beer USD 15-20 , taxi ride from airport to hotel (35km) USD 250.Shudder to think what Chica prices are.Pedro, i feel the same way you do. I am going to be in cali (penon) on aug 6-22 and in medellin (poblado) from aug 22 - sept 18. Hit me up bro, we'll grab a beer.

Old coach, i would be more afraid to see what passes for a provider over there, let alone what passes for customer service :/.

I guess something has to pay for the generous welfare packages, and since they are already taxed ot of house amd home, hyperinflation it will have to be.

Retired 66
06-28-18, 15:05
Pedro, i feel the same way you do. I am going to be in cali (penon) on aug 6-22 and in medellin (poblado) from aug 22 - sept 18. Hit me up bro, we'll grab a beer.

Old coach, i would be more afraid to see what passes for a provider over there, let alone what passes for customer service :/.

I guess something has to pay for the generous welfare packages, and since they are already taxed ot of house amd home, hyperinflation it will have to be.Hey Pedro, I'm planning to return to Medellin in August for a week or so during your stay in Poblado, if your interested let me know maybe we can meet up and compare notes and strategy.

HappyGoLucky
07-08-18, 03:23

Best wishes.

Pedro.I went by Keep tonight, (next to the former Hook), and it's permanently closed.

HappyGoLucky
07-08-18, 03:24
The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.I went by Keep tonight, (next to the former Hook), and it's permanently closed. The name has even been removed.

WorldTravel69
07-08-18, 12:13
It is getting into their Winter time.

Best wishes.

Pedro.

Wild Walleye
07-08-18, 17:31
It is getting into their Winter time.Good point. The only time I ever brought an overcoat (a car coat to be more precise) to Bs As was in July (my first trip). It was the day it snowed (and accumulated on the ground). Although, in the interest of traveling light, I never brought one, again. I'll throw a cashmere v-neck sweater under my sport coat and I can handle almost any Bs As weather.

HappyGoLucky
07-10-18, 13:44

Best wishes.Hey Pedro,

If you like, send me a PM when you arrive in Baires and we can retain Tejanolibre for a tour of his "hotspots". -HGL.

HappyGoLucky
07-12-18, 03:27

Later,

TL.Word on the street today is that Monica may open a club/bar in the Recoleta this month (July). But I did not hear that from Monica.

TejanoLibre
07-13-18, 16:41
Word on the street today is that Monica may open a club/bar in the Recoleta this month (July). But I did not hear that from Monica.Yes , I have heard the same thing.

TL.

Good News !

SimonNY
12-05-18, 13:18
Is Hook still open and does it have the highest quality girls?

El Perro
12-06-18, 01:48
Is Hook still open and does it have the highest quality girls?No, and thus no.

Esten
12-07-18, 01:34
Sad but true. Well technically the place in the photo was Cattos. So many good memories at both Hook and Cattos. Madahos is now a bank.

WorldTravel69
05-29-19, 19:04
I don't if these iare the same type of place we want?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Lounge/Hook-Night-Club-287328021806940/

Or this one?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Hook/241472285919637