PDA

View Full Version : Nuevo Estilo

Jackson
02-16-05, 10:14
Nuevo Estilo La Pampa 687 (near Figueroa Alcorta) (in Belgrano) 4784-1248

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3d%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dLA%20PAMPA%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d687%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e436194%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e554156%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d200%2e49%2e159%2e51%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

The closest thing BA has to an American style strip club, except that you can fuck the dancers. $15AR pre-paid drink to enter. Great strip shows featuring the girls that are otherwise milling around the room waiting to be picked up. A bit pricey at $80-100AR for 45 minutes, plus $20AR for every 30 min for the transitorio hotel next door.

Please Note: Nuevo Estilo is closed on Sundays

Bacchus9
03-19-05, 11:24
Went to this address last night for the first time. Building was seriously closed and looked distressed and cannot imagine it closed recently. Anyone else have experience here recently?

It was a $20.00 peso cab ride round trip from Palmero and back to Recoleta, so not cheap research.

Stormy
03-19-05, 15:43
Are you sure the cabbie brought you to 687 La Pampa? It often looks like there is nothing there because it is behind some bushes so you can't see the entrance. What time of night was it? Nothing much is happening before 11pm.

One Tree Hill
04-08-05, 15:45
Went here last night with Dickhead and RickSeven after a few good beers at Buller in Recoletta. Walked in around 11pm or so. At this point there were quite a few girls, all seemed at doable. Very fresh talent on hand. Watched a few shows including the super athletic Maggie (petite black girl from DR). The best dance however was the lesbian show. Not real puss eating but sensual and sexy none the less. Dickhead wasted little time and quickly headed for the transitorio with a well known "friend" of his. I hope he is ok. I have not seen him since. Rumor was he finished his duties and headed to Salome.

RickSeven was in his first 36 hours of BA and let me tell you. The Aussies are quit a horny lot! I will let him choose to elaboate if he so chooses but he took a cute dirty blonde (empahsis on dirty!). That keft me ALONE! What to do? Well just as I was pondering my next move Maggie caught my eye and we had a "moment" together. I invited her over to the table. We chit chated and she was friendly enough, but my past experiences with DR chicas in BA (not so in the DR) is that they are not such good performers..mechanical, rushed etc.

Maggie convinced me to take her out for 30 mins to the transitorio around the corner. 140p including the room. This was probably a tad too high for 30 minutes, but she is a feature perfomer and I just wanted to see her naked ang get my hands on her. So I took the offer. Once in the room, she was an OK performer...a little kisses, some ok head and a cow girl finish. HOWEVER, her body is very flawless and petite. She reminds me of the girls on ESPN who compete in the arobics challenges. I did enjoy expolring her body as such.

For those that do not know this club, as has been mentioned before, it is like a strip club in the US or Canada. With a few stages shows every hour or so. Lots of local guys oggling the girls. The girls there stand around and wait to be selected / talked to. If everything goes well, you are off to the hotel next door for 150p or so. Its fun and different from the normal boliche.

Ater this club RickSeven and I decided to head off to Salome. See reports on that thread.

Photos of Maggie below.

SFTraveller
04-09-05, 02:22
I made 2 visits to Nuevo Estilo.

1st visit there was a bachelor party. More men than Chicas. And most Chicas were taken. 15 P entrance included a drink , watched the Midnight stage dance show.

I saw a Busty Blonde Waitress she could be a dirty blonde 36 c cups.

On my 2nd visit I got the dirty blonde waitress 150 peso for 30 mins. Gringo price. Cbj and multiposition in bed and in the shower. she has a nice firm breast and body. I would repeat and she could work in better clubs and make more.

On both days I saw her have more customers than most working girls. There were other cuties I would have done also. The room was rather large with double size bed and shower around the corner. Few Tourist in this place.

RickSeven
04-09-05, 13:18
Visited here with One Tree Hill and Dickhead, it is a must visit for anyone coming to BA. A lot of lookers here with 30 to 40 women and early on 20 or so men building to 50+. Whilst the venue is a little basic the women and the live show more than make up for it. A very hot waitress here but I did not find out if she was on the program or not.

Chose Paloma, a dirty blonde latino looking woman about 30. In the transitory hotel room she was very passionate. DFK, BBBJ muliple positions finishing me off nicely. She did not have much breast maybe 34a or b but had long sensitive nipples.

A very nice girl and a good experience was had. P200 including the hotel.

Dickhead
04-24-05, 03:14
Definitely fuck Antonella. Also fuck Patricia, Débora, and Malena whom I have not seen in a while. Fuck Peruana Mónica if you can handle a bigger gal who can really suck and fuck. Maggi the Dominican dancer I have not personally fucked. I think fuck her for 150 but no more. Antonella will go for 150 and never less. Try to get the others for 130 or 140.

Daddy Rulz
04-24-05, 03:57
What about corn row girl bro, I forget her name

Mickey Mouse
04-24-05, 04:13
What of my most memorable 3-somes (not 4-somes) was Antonlela and Pamela. There is a review somewhere back last year or so. Talent second to none! The only CBJ (BBBJ only for me) that ever melted me.

Another Report by the Mouse.

Dickhead
04-24-05, 15:02
Malena. But, I think she may be gone (sob). Haven't seen her in a while. Probably the funniest gal I have met in BA. For those with decent Spanish, enjoy her jokes. BTW I broke her ass cherry even though that is not my thing. Only a little bit though.

Love me tender,
Love me true,
Drop your panties,
Let's just screw.

Stowe
04-24-05, 16:10
Hey DH,

Regarding NE pricing, are you quoting for 30 minutes or 60 minutes?

Suerte,
Stowe

Dickhead
04-24-05, 16:20
An hour. I ain't no rabbit. IME the difference between the half hour quote and the hour quote is relatively small.

Boy in Lima
04-29-05, 02:27
Is Debora stiil there? I ve got to come back to B.A for her.I hope her attitude has improved.

Dickhead
06-12-05, 23:44
Débora is still there. However tonight I was informed by a qualified (highly qualified) professional prostitute who works there that

a) the cover or "entrada" is now 20 pesos, and
b) Malena, aka "Corn Row Girl" is no longer working there :<(

Exon123
06-13-05, 16:20
She's very high on my agenda for July

Exon123
07-09-05, 12:02
I'm sad to report its Fucked.

Posted below you'll find evidence of Debora inquireing threw DickHead of Exon's return to Buenos Aires.

Having been to town and stopping at all the usual places I thought I'd check out a few club's in Recoleta. I stopped at New Port, Affiar & finally Black. I found nothing that really interested me.

OK I said to myself I'll cab it home to Venecente Lopez.

While crusing down Libaterador I spotted Nuevo Estilo and asked the driver to stop.

My first shock was the 20 peso's rummered below by DickHead. Its True Mongers, they beat me up for 20 pesos just to get in the door. Ok I got my free beer and asked the manager for Debora.

Soon she appeared, "Oh my Amor" and all the usual greettings. "Qunato Peso's for some good Amor, Un houra" I asked. $200 peso's she replied. Too much I said to myself, but fuck it, this is Debora and she can really Fuck, OK I'll pay it and off we went to the Tello next door.

Another $25 peso's for the room.

OK we fuck for 45 minutes and then comes the knock on the door, times up and I haven't "Finnished".

So I spent $240 peso's and No Finnish.

I might someday go back for drinks with another Monger, but only for the show.

Nuevo Estilo is Fucked and to expensive.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
07-09-05, 17:03
You should know better! You give in to a little, and you just get screwed up the ass. Sorry to hear you didn't get your finish. This just shows that if you get ripped off on the front end, you'll get ripped off on the end.

I always thought the transitorio fee was built into the sessions here. I've never pulled, so it's only what I thought I've read.

MiddleAgeGuy
09-22-05, 10:40
I was here last Tuesday. A lot of girls at 11pm, which is nice for an earlier evening. Not too many guys.

Hooked up with a tall dark gal with a beautiful smile. The rates seemed to be 120p per half hr, (240p per hr) Rooms 35p per hr, and not near as nice as the site a couple years ago. Rates are negotiable down to 200p 1 hr w room. Ymmv.

Karen was nice enough but chupa covered, which was a disappointment for me after my last time here with someone who was all mouth and not a single finger for that end of the business.

MAG

Exon123
09-22-05, 11:15
I have to side with DickHead on this one the place is a Rip OFF.

In a drunken stupper I staggared in their about 4 months ago and found a completely different experience that a year ago.

Cover had gone from $15 peso's to $20, you still get one free drink. The second drink used to be $5 peso's now I was quoted $20 peso's.

Chica prices had gone from $180 peso's an hour to $220 peso's plus you pay another $25 peso's for the room, which used to be all inclusive. By the time I was "Finished", I'd spent nearly $300 peso's.

With everything covered, Exon likes a BBBJ.

Moreover phone numbers are simply not available, company policy.

I will not go as far as my colleague DickHead might say, "if their teeth were on fire I wouldn't piss in their mouth", I won't repeat.

Exon

CO2
10-07-05, 19:13
Over the past few years, NE has been one of my favorite places to visit in BA. Unfortunately, I have to agree that the cost is becoming ridiculous. A little more than a year ago, I could have a great time there and spend AR150 total. During my trip in early September, I made two visits there and spent close to AR300 each time. There are a couple of girls there that I rate as good as anything I've had in BA so I'm sure I'll continue to return, it just pisses me off to see the prices go up like that. What is interesting is that there are always a lot of younger local guys there taking girls out and I wonder if they have a different price structure for the locals. I'd be interested in hearing if anybody knows. A couple of other notes, if you speak some Spanish, I recommend getting a chica recommendation from the bartender, he made some great suggestions and I tipped him well for it. Also, the short-term hotel has "variable" pricing. One night it was AR25, another night I was quoted AR35. Make sure you don't pay over AR25, the cashier guy speaks pretty good English too.

I can't give it two thumbs down because a couple of the girls are just awesome and show is pretty entertaining but the cost definitely gives it one big thumb down.

Exon123
10-07-05, 20:29
Its not just NE but all the clubs seam to be quoting higher & higher price's.

Inflation is for real in Argentina. A year ago you could have a "quality" girl for about $150 peso's or less. Now days that girl wants $200 and in the bigger clubs she wants $300.

I'm starting to wonder just how much longer Argentina will be affordable. Years back just after 9-11 I took my first trip & $5,000 lasted 10 days. I chalked it up as a once in a life time experience and went first class.

After the devaluation I realized Buenos Aires was very affordable and I have become a regular visiter. But each trip down it becomes a little more money, still very cheap, but more money each trip.

I guess we can blame it on their screwed up government and if they keep going they'll have to devalue again and that won't be good for any Argentine.

Exon

Easy Go
11-09-05, 03:48
I visited at about 12:45am with another monger and thought they had a pretty hot selection. I paid 15p cover which included a beer. Additional beers were 10p. There was a blonde in tight white pants that might be the best ass-pant combination I've ever seen. The rate I heard more than once was 125p / half hour + 25p for the transitorio. I was only scouting as an earlier session had drained me plus 1/2 hour sessions in transitorios are not really my thing but there were at least 25 girls and only a couple that I wouldn't find acceptable (and they were actually pretty decent)

Maybe not the good old days and not cheap by local standards but as far as I could tell, we were the only tourists in the place. Seems like a reasonable place to me to kill a couple of hours.

Full Throttle
11-09-05, 04:41
Why are they ripping off poor Exon? I guess they think he should pay 10% of his profits to rebuild Argentina, then New Orleans, then make the beer taste better in Rio.

I know this is the wrong place to make a socio-political-economic allusion. Sorry. In fact, I'm deleting it after the first flame ball.

BUT, I wonder if the prices went back down, if there is now different pricing for different nights, or if Exon just got screwed (and all he wanted was a handjob).

FT

Easy Go
11-11-05, 08:23
There does appear to be some pricing variability as my buddy was quoted 145p for a 1/2 hour plus 25p for the hotel by another girl on an earlier trip. A guy we met said that the girls set their own prices. I didn't ask about hour pricing.

Globotto
12-02-05, 04:14
I went twice and I love this place. I did not feel like I was in a tourist place.

The private room had mirrors. I like mirrors. If you can speak spanish.

That will be major plus here. Beer is cheap and no lady drink required.

I took the same girl twice because she was a high rever, brmmm brmmm.

150p plus 25p for the transitorio. Her name is Guadalupe.

I was a bit stressed about the pay before play program.

Hemin
01-17-06, 18:04
I visited this local yesterday and was positively impressed by it. The place is relatively cheap and the chicas are not agressive. I hooked up with a Uruguayian called Lara (290 for the hour including the hotel) Nice lolita with all real, sweet and good mannered (but no completo) In any case I recomend the place to those that do not expect to get chicas in the 7 to 9 range and prefer more the girl next door look.

Tonight I plan to try El Alamo and / or Madahos.

Saludos.

Hemin.

Ps This is an excellent forum

MiddleAgeGuy
05-02-06, 23:59
Went here on a Wednesday and completely forgot about the free pizza, which the management seemed to have also, as one of the girls asked if we wanted some an hour later. Of all the clubs, this one had the most girls being pulled out and coming back of any. I bet in 1.5 hrs, I saw 25 girls leave and come back. A record observation for me.

Two brunettes came up to us, one talked english to my buddy, (like a clipped, bad recording, "let's go f." "all 4 of us, we all f. Each other" "come on, lets go"! I finally asked the one talking to me wher from, etc. Ends up being the same one I was with 6 months ago, but I hardly recognised her, same name Karen. Still good looking but had lost something like 8 kg. No intention of a 1 hr stand so we left.

Same old rates as reported here. They did say Jose the bartender is a pig. Interesting, as he seemed very outgoing that night.

When going there, the cab driver said there was a club just a few blocks out front of Estilo, (down by the tracks? Out in the dark) that was better. Didn't take him up on that as I've heard the area is a bit dangerous. Has anyone else heard of a club near there?

MAG

Hi MAG,

He was probably talking about Top Secret (no kidding, that's the name). I've been these several times, but the problem is that they play the music SO FUCKING LOUD that you literally cannot hear yourself talk.

Thanks,

Jackson

Andres
05-08-06, 00:22
After leaving the crew, I visited Nuevo Estilo by 3:30 AM.

ARS 20 the entrance, 1 drink included.

Packed with guys, mostly assholes watching the shows and monopolizing the girls without closing any deal.

The few girls I approached (a Dominican that previously worked at Envidia, now caled Cathy, and a young girl) didn't do BBBJ. ARS 120 for 30 minutes plus ARS 25 the room.

Many nice girls, but the price structure and the fast service pace discouraged me.

Maybe on another day, a more quiet one.

Andres

Rockin Bob
05-08-06, 00:35
After leaving the crew, I visited Nuevo Estilo by 3:30 AM.

ARS 20 the entrance, 1 drink included.

Packed with guys, mostly assholes watching the shows and monopolizing the girls without closing any deal.

. Many nice girls, but the price structure and the fast service pace discouraged me.

AndresMy sentiments exactly. It's too wham bamm thank you ma'am for my tastes, not worth it. But still it's a great place to drink beers (they're only ten pesos after the first one) and watch the shows and chat with the girls. And so they're not assholes, Andres, they're smart.;-)

Hi guys,

I agree with both of you. Once they did away with the 45 minute price last year, I quit utilizinf the girl's services. I can get my mission accomplished in 30 minutes, but there is no time for preliminaries and I have to lose several positions from my repertoire.

I do like watching the strippers though.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
05-08-06, 00:50
Nuevo Estilo Suck's, its becoming more & more a Rip Off.

Exon

Dickhead
05-13-06, 05:03
Although it is true that a great deal of price inflation has occurred at NEB, I can't say it is a rip-off. The price you are quoted is the price you pay and the choice to pay it or not is yours alone. Having said that, I really can't afford the price quoted for sex there any more.

They quote 240 an hour for sex. There are quotes for shorter periods of time that don't matter to me because I need an hour. Admission remains 15p and it remains the case that if one or two guys go there with me we will get in without paying the cover. Drinks remain 10 for you and 15 for her. It remains the case that if you order a mixed drink it will be very fucking lethal. At least that has been my experience; I don't order mixed drinks in boliches and it could be that my friends get stronger drinks. I just don't know.

So, I mean, I can't pay 240 pesos for sex. It happened that this week was my birthday and a much revered and beloved former monger who formerly posted on the board was so incredibly kind as to send along some cash money to ensure I had some special pussy to celebrate having survived 49 years of which 34 were spent mongering. Needless to say, I was touched and grateful. I thought it would, therefore, be appropriate to fuck someone we all knew and loved (and of course had all FUCKED).

Now I know this former monger will read this and I must say that selfishly I wanted to fuck Patricia, because Antonella / Luli had gained so much weight whereas Patricia had lost weight and was looking so good the last time I was there. But I am loyal and so I decided out of respect and admiration for the former monger, I would only wait a certain amount of time for Patricia before fucking Antonella, and that if neither were readily available, I would move on to greener pastures.

We entered NEB around 11:30 and saw a few familiar faces but no Patricia and no Antonella. We had some extremely cold 10 p Brahmas and soon Antonella showed up. What a dilemma. Initially she showed no signs of recognition and I, being shallow, wanted to see if she had gained weight. Finally she sees me and waves. I want her to stand up. Really I want Patricia to show up. I tell my friend that I fear that Patricia may be off fucking some other citizen and I tell him I will give her an hour to show up. Then Antonella stands up and saunters to the bar, in full yet minimal regalia.

I now correct myself and say that since Antonella is looking so nice and trim that Patricia has only a half hour to show up. Approximately six minutes later Antonella and I are in the telo and I have to say that she is in fine form. She says she has lost 7 kg. Her ass is one of the finest exports Paraguay has to offer. She is a beautiful, fun, humble, vivacious gal. She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. She is squeaky clean. She WILL NOT do BBBJ but I swear it doesn't matter. The sensation and results are not discernably different from the uncovered variety. She is horny. I had not been with her in a year or so and that is sometimes weird but it was not. A great kisser. A great everything. She should be President of Paraguay.

But the pussy there is expensive and the rooms suck. She said she is supposed to charge 240 an hour regardless and the room is 50. I used to pay her 150. I said, "I know the prices have gone up; here is 180. Is that okay?" She looked at me with those beautiful beautiful eyes and pursed her comely lips ever so slightly. "200?" "Mi amor 200 es mucho. 190 y te invito la copa despues?" Bueno. Later I thought she would fuck another citizen vs. accepting my offer of a drink and low and behold there was Patricia. I told her I waited for her as long as I could before cheating on her and she said as long as I cheated with Antonella that was okay. I bought Antonella a beer for 15 p and shoved 5 p more down her bra and called it a night.

Lordy lordy I had not been with Antonella for a long time and I need to rob a bank because I can not afford that pussy yet I tell you it is OH so fucking good. Her birthday is next month so maybe I will Wack Off for a while and save up enough to fuck her again.

Rock Harders
06-18-06, 22:42
Mongers-

Last night I made my first visit to Nuevo Estilo with some buddies to celebrate a special occaison. IIRC, the cover charge was $20 AR and included one drink. This is a fun place IMO, affordable drinks, I ordered a Brahma, Cuba Libre, and Johnnie Black on the rocks and the price was $42 AR. The strip shows were pretty entertaining, and there was some definite talent roaming around the place.

After several hours and several stiff drinks later, I was "tricked" into going with two girls for the 1/2 hour. One, a fake blonde with a perfect real natural body, and the other, big boobs, but not so great body when naked in the telo. I think the blonde's name is Luciana. Anyway, the sex wasn't so great, 1/2 hour not enough time, after I requested they fuck around with each other, there was only 15 minutes left, and with two girls to fuck it just wasnt enough time and I didn't get to finish (the numerous cocktails didn't help matters) The hotel guy came banging on the door and was pissed. Overall a good time at this place, recommended for the cheap drinks and cool strip shows.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

JustGotBack
08-26-06, 19:25
Went there last night with three other forum members. I don't know what time it was. Maybe 11pm. One of the forum members is a regular so we got waved in without cover. The drinks inside cost $10 each. We were the first guys in there for the night. When we walked in place, they had quite a few girls and they all turned around and looked at us. My first impression was "wow!". I said this years ago and I'll say this now. There is a better precentage of hot versus not girls at Estilo than anywhere else including Blacks and Madaho's. Estilo doesn't have as many girls but the ones they have are mostly solid 7's and up. There were many blondes last night. About 60-75% by my eye ball estimate. As the night rolled on, many more guys rolled in. Unlike Black, Estilo still is mostly locals. But educated locals. I had a few words with a couple last night and they speak English. I've been in here before were a table of guys invited me to join them since I was alone. The girls in this club take turns putting on strip shows. If you see one you like, just wait for her to hit the floor. I wasn't up to participating last night but I got the prices. They are mostly fixed. 120 for half an hour and 25 for the hotel next door. Double that for an hour. There was some mention of wiggle room for the hour price depending on the girl. But I wouldn't go for hard core negoitiating at this place, it doesn't fit the atmosphere. It's a fixed priced menu.

Also, sure enough, on every visit some guy get's his pants ripped off on stage during the show. It took two tries last night but it happenned.

If Estilo wasn't so far out there, It would be my most visited place.

JustGotBack
08-30-06, 13:06
Estilo had their anniversary party last night. Champaign and free food. It wasn't even Wednesday free pizza night. Thanks to the good graces of another forum member, I got an invitation. The bouncer in front who grimaced at me when I walked up, gave me a smile and a "Que Tal" when I showed him the invitation. The place was packed with guys. As in body to body rush hour subway packed. I knew that there would be no action for me. To many guys, not enough girls. The girls looked incredible. They were dressed in gowns and dresses and all looked very elegant. They made the women in Black look like pigs in dresses. The Estilo girls are really quite pretty even on a normal night, they were spectacular last night. Estilo should have a dress option. I would pay 10 pesos if the girl would get dressed in a gown just for the opportunnity to undress her in the room. Well worth the trip out to see Estilo in a different light.

AK233
12-25-06, 15:12
Went twice to Nuevo Estilo this past week and was very happy. Most of the girls are very pretty and many rank a solid 8. There were at about 20 girls each night I visited. Some really have exceptional bodies and there were no dogs. The cost was 20p cover including one drink. I paid 125p for 30 minutes (not including the hotel next door at 25 p) for a total of 150p. None of the girls hustled me for drinks. I usually like to sample more than one girl during an evening and there was a wide selection available. All of the girls allowed DATY and a little ass play (but not penetration) Most allowed DFK, the others permitted light kissing. All were CBJ. Even though the prices are certainly higher here for service, I felt it was worth it, and would return.

Ak233

Member #1036
02-16-07, 18:50
I'm bored to death being here by myself so I decide to try something new and take a 20 min cab ride to this place.

Nice clean place and wow when I walked in the first impression is there is a helluva of alot of girls. I counted 40 girls at 11 30. Out of 40 maybe 2 or 3 were out of shape. I looked and looked but only a couple rang my bell so I just observed. Its worth checking out and the girls are not pushy unless you call them over. 25 pesos entry but included drink.

I think most guys would like this place just not for me.

Teddybear
04-21-07, 14:27
Went to this place for the first time yesterday with four fellow mongers. At the time we arrived – around midnight I think – there were some 40 girls and the same amount of men in the place. The men were mostly over on one side of the room and the girls on the other, so you either have to venture in to the girls side of the room or bring your binoculars with night vision. It looked like there were at least two bachelor parties going on.

This place has strip shows with some quit attractive girls. One of the bachelors was invited on stage where the stripper pulled down his pant. She looked a bit surprised he did not wear underwear, but that did not stop her from continuing her dance removing all of her cloths and grinding her nice body against his private parts – to no effect I might ad.

There was also a nice "lesbian show" with to girls undressing each other and drinking sparkling wine from each others bodies. A couple of guys were also invited to have some wine of the girls' bodies. They finished with getting a third pretty girl wearing a dress and started making out with her and undressed her. Then the three of them had some fun that also included walking around the floor and sitting on guys laps.

Entrance fee is AR 25 and includes one beverage, further beverages are AR 15, taking a girl to the hotel for half an hour is AR 120 + AR 30 for the hotel. Do you want an hour, just double the prices.

If you want a girl you pretty much has to walk up to her at the girls are not moving around much to offer their companionship.

Several beautiful girls in this place that I would definitely consider doing, but I had my mind set for one particular girl that I was not able to get in touch with. She looked shy and was sort of standing around in places where it was impossible to get in touch with her – behind the bar, in the corner behind groups of girls etc. So I ended up not taking anyone, but two of my mongering friends went to the hotel close by with nice looking girls and reported back that they did have a good time – one for the half hour and the other for an hour.

I will definitely be going back to this place. It has some of the most beautiful girls I have seen in BaAs, but of course some of the cutest girls are the waitresses.

Aramis Col
05-03-07, 16:50
First Night Club Nuevo Estilo (Pampa)

The cover 25 pesos with a drink. This Wednesday the club was quite empty, normally there is crowd of batos that even do not let to see the girls. As usual pizza frees, do not ask as it were, because I do not taste it. Girls quality more or less. Yanina is definitively not working anymore, the others I recognize were Magui, the sisters (two interesting gueras) and Malu. Very few new girls. As the saloon was empty they delayed the shows. The show that made Angel, a guerita, was a 4 but the show of Malu was special (with a vibrator including) The interesting thing was when the girl offer the vibrator to two customers, so they can used it with her. Not bad at all.

Aramis Col
05-05-07, 17:52
First Stop New Style (Pampa)

The saloon was full; luckily we could be to set next to a table. The show of Luna and Magui were god the both of them. The one of Magui like was always very moved. We take some time drinking the beer in order to see some other shows later. The super-show of a guera with a brunet was amazing. The two girls do everything above, alongside and under the scene. Pitifully has returned the commentarist.

Seaman
05-05-07, 19:12
First Stop New Style (Pampa)

Pitifully has returned the commentarist.But keep on reporting!

Aramis Col
05-07-07, 19:54
Sorry about the mistake.

Regards

Bandy
05-15-07, 15:42
There are many independent escorts now charging 150 P for half an hour. In my opinion, you are better served to spend your money here. It will cost you 180 P including the hotel room. But the choices are plenty, you can talk to the girls, a party atmosphere and strip shows, lesbian shows are great! Few dancers even took guys out of the audiance and made them naked. Have an animated sex on stage. What not to like! But for me, I really hit the jackpot.

We stopped by this place on Saturday night around 12:30 AM. My friend already went with a girl. I was watching the strip shows. For an hour, one girl was standing next to me. We conversed. Her neck was hurting. She asked me to massage her neck. I told her stop giving intensive blow jobs. Her neck will never recover. We were having a great time. I was kind of thinking to take her. Then my heart stopped. One of the girls was approching the stage for the dance. She climbed the steps slowly, took her clothes off and I saw an angel on the stage. What a face! What a figure and what a body! 22 yr. Old, blond beauty!

After the dance, she was passing by me to go to the back room to change. I just tapped on her shoulder and asked her to come back.

Within 15 minutes, she appeared. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Within few minutes, we were at the hotel. She started kissing me inside the elevator. It was only a half an hour session, which I never do. For me it always take long time. But with this girl, I could probably come in 10 minutes. She was that beautiful! I knew, the girls at this joint always do CBJ. But I think, she was also kind of lost on the moment. We took shower togethet. BJ started in the shower. I just couldn't stop eating her. Time seemed stood still. Knock on the door. None of us could care less. Things were approaching Nirvana. The finale was to come inside her mouth, face and all over.

Quickly took a shower. Another bang on the door. Exchanged numbers and barely put together enough strength to walk back to the boliche. I never had such an intensive session for a long time.

On my way back to Recoleta, quickly made a change of plan. I substatially reduced my Rio trip and extended my trip to BsAs for another week. I got to see this girl few more times. She is easily your 200 USD, Black or Madahos girl in look. Except, she provides great service!

Bandy

Jack 24
05-20-07, 09:18
I went last Wednesday.

Place is boring.

Worst strip club I've ever seen.

One chica was really sweet and cute.

Wasn't going to pay 180 for 1/5 hour.

Exon123
05-20-07, 13:58
There are many independent escorts now charging 150 P for half an hour. In my opinion, you are better served to spend your money here. It will cost you 180 P including the hotel room. But the choices are plenty, you can talk to the girls, a party atmosphere and strip shows, lesbian shows are great! Few dancers even took guys out of the audiance and made them naked. Have an animated sex on stage. What not to like! But for me, I really hit the jackpot.

We stopped by this place on Saturday night around 12:30 AM. My friend already went with a girl. I was watching the strip shows. For an hour, one girl was standing next to me. We conversed. Her neck was hurting. She asked me to massage her neck. I told her stop giving intensive blow jobs. Her neck will never recover. We were having a great time. I was kind of thinking to take her. Then my heart stopped. One of the girls was approching the stage for the dance. She climbed the steps slowly, took her clothes off and I saw an angel on the stage. What a face! What a figure and what a body! 22 yr. Old, blond beauty!

After the dance, she was passing by me to go to the back room to change. I just tapped on her shoulder and asked her to come back.

Within 15 minutes, she appeared. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Within few minutes, we were at the hotel. She started kissing me inside the elevator. It was only a half an hour session, which I never do. For me it always take long time. But with this girl, I could probably come in 10 minutes. She was that beautiful! I knew, the girls at this joint always do CBJ. But I think, she was also kind of lost on the moment. We took shower together. BJ started in the shower. I just couldn't stop eating her. Time seemed stood still. Knock on the door. None of us could care less. Things were approaching Nirvana. The finale was to come inside her mouth, face and all over.

Quickly took a shower. Another bang on the door. Exchanged numbers and barely put together enough strength to walk back to the boliche. I never had such an intensive session for a long time.

On my way back to Recoleta, quickly made a change of plan. I substatially reduced my Rio trip and extended my trip to BsAs for another week. I got to see this girl few more times. She is easily your 200 USD, Black or Madahos girl in look. Except, she provides great service!

BandyPlease keep us posted as to how this relationship works out.

Exon

Raider93
05-28-07, 19:32
Bandy please tell us the name of this angel. I plan on checking this place out in a few weeks and would like to know.

Bandy
05-28-07, 20:02
Bandy please tell us the name of this angel. I plan on checking this place out in a few weeks and would like to know.Her name is TAMARA.

Bandy

El Perro
08-11-07, 13:48
Made a trip here last night with Caveman01. In about 11:30, out by about 2. Plenty of pretty hot girls, though the 180p for half hour rate plus room cost is a deterrent. By 1:30 there must have been 40 girls and more guys than that. 25p entry fee which includes a drink and 15p for a drink afterwards. The quality of girls here is a definite step up from say Exedra or Oro. Alot of 6's and 7's with a sprinkling of 8's. All pretty much fit with nary a heifer in sight. El Sid was in the house.

Caveman01
08-11-07, 20:06
The 3 of us had a fun time drinking, talking, watching the strippers, and telling lies to the chicas.The funniest thing was when I ask your girl that, since the prices for half an hour were so high (180 P + 30 for the hotel) perhaps we can pass the three of us together and stay 10 minutes each, one after the other. Instantly she say no! And hurries me to make clear to you and Doggboy that a thing like that is absolutly forbbiden in that place (oh!).

Funny night, nice girls, but as Doggboy put it the cost for them is a deterrent, especially when you think that you would have to pay THAT for half an hour.

Hlover
11-03-07, 11:39
A porteno took me here last night.

Lineup of Dominicas, Puerto Ricans and weathered blondes. Many ghetto looking chicas. Entrance fee is 25 pesos with 1 drink.

Chicas start at 400 pesos per hour but may reduce to 300. Cost / Benefit does not work. Apartments are a much better deal.

Spanky
04-02-08, 00:53
I seldom post so do not chastise me. I am sorry because I have many many mongering stories worthy of the best post on this website.

Neuva Estillo:

Drank beer with the Paraguyan sisters. Both are very cute. They love to drink beer and get drunk. Took Jenny to the hotel next door about 3 AM. This girl loves sex. She loves DFK and is very sensual. Covered BJ but will give BBBJ if requested. I was drunk but horny and came fast as usual.

Bar closed, I took Jenny and her big tittedl sister, Mabel to a bar where we drank 3 liters of beer and ate fatty food. Great time. Then I took them to my casa in Martinez. Drank shots all night. These chicas blew.20 in my alcohol breathalyzer. We skinny dipped, drank beer, fornicated with both of them at untill 6 AM. I tucked them into bed. They loved that touch. "Good night, sleep tight, I love you", Gag me.

The chicas woke up at about 11 AM. I was still kinda drunk but was horny from the night before. I tried again but I was dehydrated and my breath smelled like dog shit. I paid for the taxi to take them home only, No mas, they did not ask. I love these girls. They have a few friends too I need to explore.

Spanky
04-04-08, 05:04
I have also gone partying and dancing with girls from Madahos, La Lopez, and Solid Gold after these places have closed. The clubs do not necessarily like this so the chica and I make it look like we are leaving separate and we just hook up around the corner or whatever. Just be discreet. If the clubs know you as a regular patron, it is no big deal. Remember, many of these girls are in their early 20's and have the energy to party all night. I think many guys do this.

A few times after a club closes where everyone is just kinda loitering outside waiting for taxis etc. I have asked, "Let's go have a drink" or "Where are you going now". Often, they say, "Dancing. Do you want to go"

Also, you can take the chica out of the club an hour or two before closing and just carry on partying whereever.

This really is not any different than getting phone numbers from the girls to meet off hours. Don't ask the chicas for their phone numbers in the clubs. The girls will get in trouble for this if caught.

Expect to pay for any eats and drinks all night for her and any of her friends. I draw the limit though if other guys show up.

Spanky
04-04-08, 22:07
There is a 30 peso cover charge for which includes 1 beer. The chicas leave for 180 pesos for 30 minutes plus the room charge for 50 pesos I think. This is kinda pricy and you need to get down to business fast since the maids go knocking on the door at 30 minutes. Talk about wham bam thankyou ma'am. You can get the room for an hour though.

This club is full of locals. Usually big groups of guys come in to watch the strip and lesbian shows and just hang out and drink with there buddies. There are some pretty girls working and they seem to know the clientel as far as who the players and who the spectactors are.

It is not a bad place to go for a change of scenery. It is nothing fancy though and some guys may think this place is a waste of time.

Chica Seeker
04-18-08, 19:47
I met a fellow monger for a beer here last Saturday. Entrance fee is the same and beers are 20p each.

I was approached by a chica who said that the half hour rate is now 200p plus 35p for the room at the hotel next door. I did not see any of the girls being taken out during the hour or so that we were there. There were quite a few of very doable chicas just sitting there.

As usual, there were many locals who were having a couple of stags here. One guy had his pants and briefs pulled down around his ankles by a stripper who then tied either her underwear or garter belt around his dick and balls and led him onto the stage where she then tied the other end to the stripper pole and left him alone on the stage like that. This is something to keep in mind for any of you planning to have your stag here.

Tessan
04-24-08, 16:32
I was there last night with a fellow Monger. I talk to about 5 chicas to get prices. I was quoted 200p for half hour, plus 35p for the room. For an hour was told 300p plus 55p for the room. Wednesdays is free pizza night. Drinks are 20p each.

Looks like most girls go only for half an hour, since some did not know the room price for an hour.

Exon123
04-24-08, 19:11
It used to be such a fun place. Not long ago, the price was 150 pesos for 1 hour!Whats really bad is I've never been able to get a phone number in their and the've got some really hot girls.

Exon

Exon123
04-24-08, 21:11
You must be very discrete. Saw one of them for 2 years.Sidney, You know that being discrete would be impossiable for me.

Exon

Gauntlet77
10-14-08, 18:19
This used to be one of my regular spots. I haven't seen anything posted on it for awhile, so last Monday I stopped by to check it out.

After paying the 20 peso entrada, the first thing that caught my eye on the way to the bar was a lovely cascade of honey blond hair seated at a table. She looked over her shoulder at me. I ordered a drink and sat at the bar facing the stage. We continued to exchange glances. The house lights dimmed and the MC introduced the first stage performer. A Porteno businessman moved quickly in and seated himself next to my lovely. The rat!

Oh well. I settled in to take in the show. A brunette hottie opened with a standard strip routine. She got totally naked and rolled around, but it was too dim to really see all her charms. She was followed by two nubile Dominicanas who put on the most explicit sex show I've ever seen there. One was particularly sexy and I was already making plans to introduce myself after her performance. Get'em while they're hot!

Meanwhile the Porteno businessman was making conversation with my blond. She was polite but did not seem particularly enthusiastic. Did I still have a chance?

Glanced around the room and ogled some of the talent wiggling by. There were at least 6 girls I would have no hesitation screwing, particularly the one in the short tight skirt whose ass was winking at me.

My honey blond glanced over at me. The Porteno businessman glanced over at me. Either he just wanted to chat with her or there was no chemistry. He returned to the bar and sat with his friend. I didn't want to antagonize him and kept my place at the bar.

The Porteno businessman and his friend got up and left. The blond got up and sat down a stool away from me. The rest is history.

Hot and sweaty sex with this 23 yr old Paraguayan beauty cost 200 pesos for 1/2 hour. Drink for chica not required. The clean comfortable love hotel around the corner cost 35 pesos. Not bad for an enthusiastic session with an 8/9.

Not as cheap as it used to be, but then nothing is.

P. S. Her name is Tamara. You're welcome. You cheap cocksuckers don't deserve her.

Cabra
11-17-08, 15:24
Was there last week, Thuesday.

Entrance $25, covers all local liquor drinks, add $20 if you want imported liquor.

We sat there for at least 2 hours with some bussinesmen I work with.

The Koreans wanted to leave early, I think they were not ready for fun.

Must say that the place is not what it used to be 6 years ago. The girls could have a little more initiative. The only girl that sat on our table came 30 seconds after our arrival, which was a little too fast.

I aproached some girls by our own and had some nice chats. Finaly I found the one. Small young paraguayan girl hiding at the back. I came to her and I took me a little bit to soften her attitude, but we got to talk.

19 years old, perfect body, perfect smile, but still a little proud of herself.

$270 half an hour + 40 of the hotel around the corner.

I must confess that I thought that the 270 were too much, but after the sex I can say it was worth. Really worth. I still dream with that perfect body.

If you go there, look for a 160 meter (5.2 ft) black hair, young girl called Eugenia.

Take a good look and see it for yourself.

Gauntlet77
11-24-08, 22:31
Entrada is 30 pesos.

The beautiful light skinned Dominicana, with the body to die for, asked for 230 but settled for 200 pesos.

Good quality still available at 200 pesos. Hold the line fellas.

Mr Vice
02-26-09, 15:24
Went to Nuevo Estilo around 1 AM, after having some dinner on Av. Cabildo.

The building is small and discreet, and it is quite easy to miss.

The entrance fee is 30 ARS including a free drink. There are no metal detectors or goons guarding the door like in the upper scale places like Black and Madahos.

The place in general is definitely more low rent than either of the two above mentioned establishments. One stage and two poles. There is no smoking inside, but there is an outside smoking area in the back (unlike Madahos, they actually enforce the no smoking policy)

Wednesday night is probably not the best time to go. There were probably almost two guys for every girl that night. But I think that most, like me, had only come to see the stage show and get a drink.

The girls ranged from 5 to about 7-8.

The dancers were generally good, as good as those I have seen in the United States and far superior to those I have seen in Europe. Especially a "lesbian" show by two girls in nurses' uniforms hit home.

The atmosphere here is friendly and informal. The girls are not aggressive at all and they will not, in my experience, try to contact you "off the record" (Do you have a light? The prices of drinks seem to be reasonable and there is no pressure to buy drinks.

The downside was the presenters, a middle age guy and a girl in her 20's, who talked very loudly while the dancers were on stage. Especially the guy's voice was constant and ear-shattering.

Apart from that I found the place enjoyable, although it might be better on the weekends, when there (I suspect) will be more people there.

Gato Hunter
02-26-09, 18:31
There are no metal detectors or goons guarding the door like in the upper scale places like Black and Madahos.Those metal detectors are nothing more than an object to trip over. I have never seen them turn on or used. I usually walk around it just to prove the point.

Christopherd
02-14-10, 14:54
I went Friday night / Saturday morning. 35R taxi from Corrientes. 40R entrance including the first drink as long as it's cheap local stuff (eg a massive glass of whisky topped up with cola).

There were some very hot looking girls there. Bunny types. Not my kind of place though. Door goons that would pay to be extras in a Tarantino movie and get rejected. The girls had mostly a pretty vacuous expression. Reasonably upmarket and clean and some clean cut patrons; although the ratio of men to women was rather high (more guys than women) And a lot of the guys were young and good looking. What really put me off was the American style striptease (I didn't mind the presenter - at least he was making an effort and it broke the rather monotonous continuity). It's this slow-motion hip-waving to Western music as if they all have a valium before coming to work. Doesn't do it for me at all, very artificial looking IMO. Then the lights (which were not that bright anyway) go down even further when anyone goes on stage - so the term strip 'show' is possibly an over-statement as you can't really see that much! And there's nothing gutsy about it. The ones I saw, the panties only came off at the very last minute and sometimes not at all.

The layout of the place is not designed for easy socialising. You can't casually move to another area of the bar as there is only one long straight one. So you either a) prop the bar, b) go to the outside area then 'casually' stroll back in, or c) take a seat as if you are ready meat. I stayed about half an hour or so and left. Not that the girls weren't pretty enough. There were some real lookers on that night. But the ' popping round the corner to the motel' was just another shift on the factory floor (I checked the expression of a few on their way back - I didn't see one that didn't look bored)

I hope others have better experiences there - this is only a report based on one brief visit so I can only say what I saw and felt. For me, somewhere like Hook offers a better deal - and at least at Hook if there's nothing to stir your loins there are dozens of other options nearby.

HappyGoLucky
04-17-11, 05:21
I took a drive out Nuevo Estilo tonight and am happy to report it is still grinding away. The cab fare was 38 pesos from Corrientes and Nueve de Julio, entrance fee was $50 pesos (which included a drink) , chicas start at $250 pesos for 30 minutes, and the adjoining telo charges 50 pesos for 30 minutes. There were quite a few chicas milling around for a Saturday night, but I think the weeknights are probably better so I have to return. If anyone wants to go, send me a pm. There was a very pretty skinny Uruguaya with bit tits that used to work there; anyone know where she went?

Balls Deep
10-15-11, 07:03
This place rocks, I had a very sexy GFE, 6 foot tall blond, 400. Pesos & 70P for the room. Clean, simple & safe, highly recommended.

Stranger
10-15-11, 09:12
This place rocks, I had a very sexy GFE. 6 foot tall blond. 400. Pesos & 70P for the room. Clean, simple & safe, highly recommended.

28113Shhhhhh, no no it was bad and boring, hehehe.

Moveon
10-15-11, 14:38
28115I never understood why so many guys out there think those BIG-ASS photo shots are so hot.
I don't get it. Maybe if I had been incarcerated for 40 years it'd be different.

Habediaehre
10-25-11, 20:39

I never understood why so many guys out there think those BIG-ASS photo shots are so hot.

I don't get it. Maybe if I had been incarcerated for 40 years it'd be different.It's never to late to learn to understand (-:

Stranger
12-08-11, 14:52
Has become my favorite spot lately. It is about 50 pesos in taxi from Recoletta.

It is very different for the Recoletta clubs. It is more like a strip club / privado.

The stripers are the working girls, and you can bang them all.

Entrance fee is 60 pesos, and that give you one drink, after there drinks are 40 pesos, I do not know how much the beer is.

The chicka drinks are 50 pesos each, but there is no requirement to buy that before you take a girl out.

The girls normally will not come to your place; you have to take them to the short time hotel around the corner. The few girls that will go to your hotel will ask for 1500 pesos, and like I said most do not even do that.

Prices are 400 for half hour. 700 pesos for one hour. Hotel is 70 for half / 120 for hour.

The manager speaks very good English and is a cool guy.

Only a couple of the very ugly girls speak English and local heroes pack the place, especially at Wednesdays, it is free pizza.

If you arrive before midnight it normally is packed with girls and few guys, that is the time to strike. If you come late the place will look like it is 10 guys for every girl. One annoying thing is that the locals will come in a group of 4 or more, buy one bottle of champagne between them and get a pretty girl to sit down there and talk to her about their life and the girls will stay there and pretend she cares, most of the time the guys will keep the girl there for an hour and not take her for action.

If you speak some Spanish and come early it is a fun place. I come early; close the deal fast and go to the hotel next door. Best day is Tuesday, many girls and few guys. Worst time is late (after 01) on Wednesday.

The girls are not allowed to give their number but I never had any problems get them once in the room.

Be warned, like Jackson told me, that to get a taxi back between 01-04 can be a nightmare!

Lucas90
12-10-11, 00:21
I also sampled Nuevo Estilo (aka Pampita) just recently, for the first time. I think it was a Tuesday around 2am. Taxi dropped me on the corner of Figueroa Alcorta & La Pampa, the club is just around the corner from there on La Pampa avenue. There's a large discoteca called Rumi on the corner itself – use that as a reference point if you don't want to tell the taxista that you're visiting a mongering venue. I've had taxistas in Brazil & Chile try to rip me off when I've given them a club name – BA is better but I still avoid mentioning the venue if I know exactly where I'm headed. Nuevo Estilo itself is hidden behind a kind of ornamental hedge and it's easy to miss if you approach from the other side of the street.

As Stranger reports, it's quite different from the Recoleta clubs. On the strength of that one visit, I'd have to say that it didn't hit the spot for me. I'd be happy to go back again, but this time round I drew a blank.

Things I liked: wasn't charged at the door, just walked in and paid the 40 pesos for a gin tonic. Good strong measure in a tall solid glass. 20 or more chicas. A lot of local guys sitting around the tables, but plenty of the girls still available. Occasional striptease on the stage, with the chica then going round the tables for some bump & grind lapdance action. Separate smoking area out back, for the punters & chicas. Breathable air in the main part of the club. No hassle from the mozas and no house pigs to fight off. In fact you could come in here, have one drink, watch the girls strip, and leave without anyone ever approaching you (but see below for the downside of this).

Things I didn't like: decor of the place is quite minimal and basic. One long bar, tables & chairs laid out on a bare flagstone floor. The chicas sat around the sides and not much movement around the tables. Most guys were staying put at their tables and the atmosphere was a bit flat as a result. Personally I prefer places where the chicas move around, show some life & spark, and interact with the punters. I don't like places where it feels like the girls are behind a shop window and you pick them up like commodities. That's one of the reasons I prefer boliches to privados and I can see where Stranger was coming from when he made that comparison. Worse part for me was the apparent lack of interest from the chicas when I tried to make eye contact with a few of the better looking ones. In the Recoleta clubs it's easy to get a girl to come over by holding eye contact or exchanging glances. Once you've broken that barrier, you can start to weave the spell. This club seems to call for a much more direct approach and I didn't spot any real stunners that I felt like moving in on.

Maybe the Pampita girls did me a favour that night, as I got a cab back into Recoleta around 4am and then had a stellar session in one of the smaller clubs (2 hours of fun with a young blonde, dirty dancing in a dark backroom followed by hot sex in my apartment, all for 500 pesos plus chica drink). More on that in a report to follow.

Stranger
12-11-11, 15:54
I also sampled Nuevo Estilo (aka Pampita) just recently, for the first time. I think it was a Tuesday around 2am. .To arrive after midnight is a no-go if you are a foreigner; also if you do not speak any Spanish it is not the best place.

What have worked for me is to arrive there about 23:30, all the girls are there and normally very few other guys, the locals have dinner then. I talk to the girls and have come to know quite a few of them. After 01 the place gets packed, except on Mondays.

I go here before I go out in Recoletta.

Works out great, Recoletta is dead before 01, and this place is best before 01.

I was there last night and took the little hotty that does most of the dancing; she is the most popular girl in the place. Had an incredible good hour.

The short-term hotel is very clean; I have seen their work. You get a sealed plastic bag with towel and soap. You also get plenty of condoms and lube. (I always bring my own condoms).

And by the way, the knock on the door is for the girl, not you. I normally take my time, talk with them for a wile and when the second knock comes the girl go to the bathroom. When the telephone start to sound the girl is screaming that she is on the way. Girl leave and then I take my time to a shower and get dressed.

Perfect start for the night before I jump in a taxi to Recoletta.

Stranger

Gato Hunter
05-13-12, 11:07
I have been going out there with my wingman Stranger a few times. There are lots of hot girls there. Last night I was not planning on sticking my dick in anything because I was doing sperm management. I started chatting up this girl thats a very tall morocha with short hair. Biggest natural tittys I have seen in a while. She had a really nice smile and was easy to talk to. I sent her away cause I didn't want to fuck. Half hour later after looking at her tittys from across the room I had to go for it. She had a really nice body, only one tattoo, no kids and the tittys. They were outmotherfuckingstanding. You could not put a pencil under them it would hit the floor and they were "D's". After I shot my guns I layer there with my face in her tittys for 15 minutes chatting with her enjoying the moment. Never rushed at all. I think her name was Bilaria.

I would agree with a previous post from stranger. Get there at about 11:30, watch the girls come in and get them while they are fresh. Fuck, get out by 2 at the latest and hit the other clubs.

Lots of hot chicas there!

Lucas90
05-15-12, 17:28
Appreciating these reports from two old school gateros doing the rounds. Club reports and chica reviews seem to have gone out of fashion on AP so keep them coming!

Sounds like I need to give this place another try when I'm next in town. If the salidas are by the hour, it stands to reason that the better time to arrive would be early when the hotter chicas are still fresh & hungry and haven't yet made their safety margin for the night. One thing in favour of the Recoleta clubs with their higher prices and diminishing custom is that some of the chicas will do well to make a single outing per night, and in my experience that often adds up to a better performance or longer time than if they're knocking out salidas like hot cakes in a bakery.

Big Boss Man
05-24-12, 11:21
I rode out to Nuevo Estilo with Stranger last night. We arrived around 11PM. Entrance fee secured us the first drink and a pizza as it was "Pizza Night". Very spacious club which I like. Chicas do not move around much so ask the bartender to bring the chica to you. I was quoted 400P for a 30 minutes and 800P for an hour. Strip shows get sexier after midnight.

Nuevo Estilo might be might favorite bar if it was closer to Microcenter. I would like to try it around 10 PM, chat up the girls and have a go before 12 PM and then watch some dancing and be back in my apartment by 1 to 2 AM. Then I am functional the next day. Before the real became so strong against the dollar, Sao Paulo was my favorite mongering town for just this reason. Bomboa and the late-lamented Bahamas were always rocking right after work. I would much prefer this lifestyle because even as I write it is on five hours sleep which is barely enough for me.

Currents drawbacks with Nuevo Estilo for me. There is not much broken English in this club at all. One chica cut me off because she did want to deal with my poor Spanish. Don't blame her. Stranger has a driver he arranges but while I was waiting I saw no taxis pass by. I remember trying to get a taxi from Vicente Lopez back to Recoleta at 1 AM and it took awhile. Probably lucky I have never been accosted in BA.

Stranger
07-19-12, 19:35
No big changes here, not as many customers as before but still got lots of hot girls, I counted 20 I would have no problems fucking on Tuesday. I was at times to only customer there with all the girls, great fun.

Stranger

WhiteCat
07-20-12, 19:47
No big changes here, not as many customers as before but still got lots of hot girls, I counted 20 I would have no problems fucking on Tuesday. I was at times to only customer there with all the girls, great fun.

StrangerHaven't been here for awhile. I have to get back when I visit in September.

Gaucho9
11-16-12, 04:00
I rode out to Nuevo Estilo with Stranger last night. We arrived around 11PM. Entrance fee secured us the first drink and a pizza as it was "Pizza Night". Very spacious club which I like. Chicas do not move around much so ask the bartender to bring the chica to you. I was quoted 400P for a 30 minutes and 800P for an hour.Prices for the girls remain the same. But entrace have gone up to 80 pesos. It includes a drink.

Definetely too crowded after 1:00 am. A couple of really beutiful girls. Friendly atosphere I general.

Tummyargentina
12-14-12, 18:18
Does anyone know if there are any other strip clubs besides Nuevo Estilo. Also do Strip clubs in BA have VIP rooms like in the US?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dickhead
12-14-12, 22:09
Strip clubs are very rare in BA because, really, who wants to watch some gal gradually take her clothes off when you can just rent her for an hour and tear her clothes off, and then fuck her? It's a waste of time. Similarly VIP rooms are rare since you can take them anywhere you want and fuck them. So Nuevo Estilo is basically a one of a kind place. Hippo has shows and stuff, though, and Catto's sometime has strippers and pole dancers, and has a VIP Room of sorts.

Stranger
10-13-13, 16:52
October 2013 update.

120 to enter.

This used to be my second home; I went there 6 days a week. No more.

The prices they charge there now are ridicules. Two of my friends have been charged 800 p for 30 minutes by the girls there lately.

From Recoletta it is at least 50 p in taxi, each way. (And getting taxi back can be a real *****, not many of them around the area).

100 p taxi, 120 p entrance and 800 for the girl that makes it more than 1000 p of 30 min! Fuck, you can have 3 girls for a hour in a privado for that. And the place is basically a glorified privado. The girls only will come to the tello on the corner, okey, some of the girls are pornstar pretty, but no pussy is worth that much for 30 min.

Stranger.

Big Boss Man
10-03-15, 13:00
Three of us went to Nuevo Estilo on a Friday night to check out the scene.

It is about a 110 peso one-way taxi ride from the Barrio Norte or Recoleta area.

Entrance was 200 pesos.

We arrived at 22:30 which was a little early. If i went again I would aim for between 23:00 and 23:30.

There were several gorgeous girls in the house. The club features girls with large tits.

I ended up with Morena - a Portena from the Martinez barrio.

One of my wing men thought Morena looked like Eva Mendes. She reminded me of Hannibal Lechter. You know the kind that would rip your heart out of your chest and dine on it. It was a suicide mission at best.

The offer was 1200 pesos for 30 minutes or 2200 pesos for one hour. The motel gets paid 200 for 30 minutes or 400 pesos for an hour.

I took the 30 minute option.

Morena has one of the best bodies of any girl that I have been with anywhere. Unfortunately she could not suck a cock properly if you paid her. Wait a minute! I was paying her. It was real disappointing especially since I spent the last week in Sao Paulo where the girls were almost all great in bed.

Also the 30 minutes is way too fast. If you are going to go out there I recommend taking the hour. You probably need to do a better job with the in club interview then I did. At least I cut my financial loss.

When I came back into the club, there were actually more guys then girls. Many locals come to have a drink and watch the striptease shows.

To top it off, the wing men went to Newport where they scored with some fantastic girls. I personally have never done that well at Newport. Of well, every dog has his day and I will have mine before this trip is over.

Dickhead
10-03-15, 13:37
If she was from Martínez, she was not a porteña. Martínez is a barrio in the partido of San Isidro, in Zona Norte. To be a porteño/a, one must be from within the city limits of Buenos Aires (Capital Federal). San Isidro is in the province of Buenos Aires, and is among the 24 partidos that, together with Capital Federal, comprise Gran Buenos Aires, but it is not in the autonomous city of Buenos Aires.

Capriss
10-06-15, 17:14
If she was from Martnez, she was not a portea. Martnez is a barrio in the partido of San Isidro, in Zona Norte. To be a porteo/a, one must be from within the city limits of Buenos Aires (Capital Federal). San Isidro is in the province of Buenos Aires, and is among the 24 partidos that, together with Capital Federal, comprise Gran Buenos Aires, but it is not in the autonomous city of Buenos Aires.Technically you are correct, but in practice, anyone from Buenos Aires (Capital Federal or Provincia) is referred to as a Porteo.

Dickhead
10-06-15, 17:35
Technically you are correct, but in practice, anyone from Buenos Aires (Capital Federal or Provincia) is referred to as a Porteo.By whom? And it's not capitalized.

SimpleWrangler
10-07-15, 00:13
Technically you are correct, but in practice, anyone from Buenos Aires (Capital Federal or Provincia) is referred to as a Porteo.Porteño = From Capital Federal.

Bonaerense = From provincia de Buenos Aires.

Capriss
10-07-15, 18:47
By whom? And it's not capitalized.By me, and most of my fellow Argentines.

But if you want to teach me about my country and my customs, go ahead.

Dickhead
10-07-15, 18:57
By me, and most of my fellow Argentines.

But if you want to teach me about my country and my customs, go ahead.If you were a native speaker of Spanish, you would know that nationalities and regionalities are not capitalized. I think you are full of shit.
I have heard multiple natives of Capital Federal say that anyone born outside the ring road is not a true porteño(a), and I have never heard any of my friends who were born and raised in GBA or the provincias say they were porteñas. If they are from one of the partidos that comprise GBA then they say they are from Zona Norte, Zona Sur, or Zona Oeste. Sometimes they get more specific: 'Soy de Polvo,' meaning Los Polvorines, for example. The ones who say they are from the provincias are from farther out, such as Luján or Cañuelas.

TomJackin
06-25-17, 04:51
Read the title.

Gandolf50
06-25-17, 07:16
If you were a native speaker of Spanish, you would know that nationalities and regionalities are not capitalized. I think you are full of shit.
I have heard multiple natives of Capital Federal say that anyone born outside the ring road is not a true porteo(a), and I have never heard any of my friends who were born and raised in GBA or the provincias say they were porteas. If they are from one of the partidos that comprise GBA then they say they are from Zona Norte, Zona Sur, or Zona Oeste. Sometimes they get more specific: 'Soy de Polvo,' meaning Los Polvorines, for example. The ones who say they are from the provincias are from farther out, such as Lujn or Cauelas.As most of us have seen, the level of education here in Argentina is very low. Outside of family's with a little money most Argies dont speak, read or write well. The recent testing by the gov`t of students showed this to be true.