PDA

View Full Version : Catto's

Pages : 1 [2]

Stranger
10-13-13, 16:48
October 2013 update.

No entrance fee.

Still open nothing changed, not many girls but occasionally there is a hot one there. Place to look and see, if nothing interesting go next door.

Stranger.

Aqualung
03-10-14, 00:14
After mongering in BA for almost 40 years and having had my own club for a few years in the 90's I'm really more into the clubs where I can have a quiet drink, see a good show and then maybe, MAYBE have some company to end the night. Catto's for me is one of these places. Maybe because I have known the owner for 20 years or the barmen for 15 years I'm always made to feel at home.

I haven't been very active for the last few years for, let's call it a "health" reason, but for the last few weeks I have been visiting some of my old water holes. And I have been pleasantly surprised! A good show going on all night. Pole dancing, full striptease and some singing shows that, though not my style, didn't bother me. Since the "big" clubs have been closed many girls have emigrated to the Suipacha clubs so the pussy meter was quite high.

One of the nights I left with Julia. A very pretty ex-Black girl who talked me into leaving with her. Yes, she did talk me into it. After the club closed we went for a few drinks so we could end our conversation on evolution and opposed thumbs. Hahahahahaha Yes, those Spanish speaking amongst you take advantage. She's smart and funny. After ending the conversation we ended up in Tres Sargentos where we experimented how man evolutioned from doggy to missionary with (bare backed) BJ's included.

I can't tell you how much I spent because it wouldn't be representative nor fair either to her nor to you but I have her contact number.

For those amongst you not into hard chore fucking this is a good place to go for a drink, no entrance fee and where you can just sit watching the girls with very little pressure.

Peter Sideburn
05-10-14, 15:11
Spent a few hours each night here. Most were not impressive or had GPS: "For you 200 dollars." Exception was this very hot young about 22 yo woman with very nice rack a few extra pounds in the right places but not fat at all and one of the best attitudes I have seen except she was a clock watcher and wanted to include taxi time in arrangement. We discussed this briefly and got to business. She speaks English very well and is seriously hot.

I would do again and plan to however, I will be very clear on the arrangement, make it TLN with set time in the morning to end, be very clear about planned activities and pay at end. With these caveats she is a gym in rough.

Tell her I said Hello, if you see her.

Pete.

HappyGoLucky
05-10-14, 17:12
I too have been in Cattos several times this trip, and each time there were only a few girls and nothing remarkable. It sounds like you found a gem Pete. Occasionally, I head over to the "Point" on San Martin between Paraguay and Marcelo T. Alvear and have seen several girls that work, or worked, at Cattos. I don't like the ambience at the "Point", but I find it interesting that some Catto girls have moved (or are hanging-out) at the "Point". It's hit and miss though; I was there last night after Newport and there were only about 6 girls, mostly overweight and more interested in talking to each other except for one semi-attractive lady who sat at the bar staring at her cell phone and never looking up.

Spent a few hours each night here. Most were not impressive or had GPS: "For you 200 dollars." Exception was this very hot young about 22 yo woman with very nice rack a few extra pounds in the right places but not fat at all and one of the best attitudes I have seen except she was a clock watcher and wanted to include taxi time in arrangement. We discussed this briefly and got to business. She speaks English very well and is seriously hot.

I would do again and plan to however, I will be very clear on the arrangement, make it TLN with set time in the morning to end, be very clear about planned activities and pay at end. With these caveats she is a gym in rough.

Tell her I said Hello, if you see her.

Pete.

El Perro
01-10-15, 20:31
Walked by Catto's about 1:30 last night. Closed up. Temp or permanent?

I wouldn't be surprised if the ghost has been given up. Seems Catto's has been struggling. Fat Dominicanas, antiquated floor show and less and less girls.

Esten
01-13-15, 02:04
Hope not. Cattos has always been a slower but solid option for me in BA. Back in November the selection was reasonable (5-10 chicas each night), though the quality was certainly lower than Hook. Drink prices are similar to Hook but chicas prices a bit lower. Business was generally slow over the four visits I made, but I did pull two chicas.

First was a young slim brunette, she was either Argentina or Paraguaya. 1000 pesos. Excellent time.

Second was a dancer named Solange. Medium build brunette with fake DDs, high energy extrovert. Not usually my type, but her pole dance convinced me to try something different. She couldn't give a handjob to save her life, but the turca was very good. 1300 pesos. Good time but would not repeat. Other guys might enjoy her more. WARNING: She doesn't cover up when you take her out, she walks out in her high heels and skimpy clothes that scream HOOKER. That wasn't a problem at my apartment late at night, but might be awkward for some. In retrospect I should have insisted she cover up before we left the club.

TejanoLibre
01-13-15, 02:52
Hope not. Cattos has always been a slower but solid option for me in BA. Back in November the selection was reasonable (5-10 chicas each night), though the quality was certainly lower than Hook. Drink prices are similar to Hook but chicas prices a bit lower. Business was generally slow over the four visits I made, but I did pull two chicas.

First was a young slim brunette, she was either Argentina or Paraguaya. 1000 pesos. Excellent time.

Second was a dancer named Solange. Medium build brunette with fake DDs, high energy extrovert. Not usually my type, but her pole dance convinced me to try something different. She couldn't give a handjob to save her life, but the turca was very good. 1300 pesos. Good time but would not repeat. Other guys might enjoy her more. WARNING: She doesn't cover up when you take her out, she walks out in her high heels and skimpy clothes that scream HOOKER. That wasn't a problem at my apartment late at night, but might be awkward for some. In retrospect I should have insisted she cover up before we left the club.It may be closed for vacation.

I'm going to call Solange and find out.

Yes, Solange!

I had to sneak her past the guard in the Lobby at the Ibis Hotel on Corrientes one night for a client.

Full-On Hooker Barbi Outfit!

The guard was sleeping at his post so I was able to throw her in the elevator.

The things I have to do sometimes.

You guys would Not believe it. That was nothing.

One guy called me at 4:30 am and asked me to talk to his Chica in Spanish and tell her how he wanted her to give him Head!

So Solange, Hot stripper, inexpensive but No shame!

I'll find out if it's going to reopen.

TL.

Local
01-13-15, 14:53
Catto's was still closed yesterday night. No "on vacation" sign or any other message to patrons. The front is intact, as always, the pictures of the "shows" are still there, the door is simply shut. I asked the doorman of Hook and several chicas in Hook, Ness and Sens about it and answers were a consistent "I don't know".

Only one chica in Ness claimed to be a neighbour of a barman in Catto's and said the problem was an underaged chica. I wouldn't give this source much credit though, as this chica seamed (as most chicas in Ness do) to be mentally challenged.

TejanoLibre
01-13-15, 17:21
Catto's was still closed yesterday night. No "on vacation" sign or any other message to patrons. The front is intact, as always, the pictures of the "shows" are still there, the door is simply shut. I asked the doorman of Hook and several chicas in Hook, Ness and Sens about it and answers were a consistent "I don't know".

Only one chica in Ness claimed to be a neighbour of a barman in Catto's and said the problem was an underaged chica. I wouldn't give this source much credit though, as this chica seamed (as most chicas in Ness do) to be mentally challenged."Hooker" Barbi just told me that it was closed and sold.

At least that is what she was told.

She is working the scene in Mar Del Plata like a lot of girls do.

TL.

It was a decent Sunday night spot since Hooks is closed on Sundays.

I guess we will find out sooner or later.

Daddy Rulz
04-28-15, 01:43
Walked by here Sunday, the door was open, there were guys inside laying tile.

No, tile is not a new euphemism for pussy. They were really laying tile, don't know what's coming but something is.

Esten
04-29-15, 00:10
Walked by here Sunday, the door was open, there were guys inside laying tile.

No, tile is not a new euphemism for pussy. They were really laying tile, don't know what's coming but something is.If you see them laying pipe, that could be a good sign.

Seriously, I hope it remains a chica bar.

Daddy Rulz
04-29-15, 02:09
If you see them laying pipe, that could be a good sign.

Seriously, I hope it remains a chica bar.The stage was still there, and the tile was black marble.

El Perro
04-29-15, 08:52
The stage was still there, and the tile was black marble.Sounds encouraging ! I figured Catto's was a goner.

JamesBond69
04-29-15, 21:42
Sounds encouraging ! I figured Catto's was a goner.Don't count on it. The trend now is for chica bars to be shut down. Opening a new one is real risky business.

El Perro
04-30-15, 00:08
Don't count on it. The trend now is for chica bars to be shut down. Opening a new one is real risky business.Totally agree, though the black marble is intriguing.

Gandolf50
04-30-15, 06:42
Don't count on it. The trend now is for chica bars to be shut down. Opening a new one is real risky business.Wait until after the elections. If the FPV loses control, Im betting things will start returning to normal.

Spassmusssein
04-30-15, 08:15
Boys want to have fun.

Girls want to have cash.

Gustavo Vera is the ..hole of 2015-.

JamesBond69
05-01-15, 05:37
Wait until after the elections. If the FPV loses control, Im betting things will start returning to normal.Hope springs eternal in the human penis....

Gandolf50
05-01-15, 06:24
Hope springs eternal in the human penis....LOL!!!! Truer words were never spoken!

Local
05-19-16, 00:25
I walked past the defunct Catto's this morning and saw a cleaned-up front, the photos on the entrance are gone, and a brand new sign reads "Keep". It looks very much like a chicas place.

Does anyone know if it is open yet? Same owner?

Should we open a new thread under the name Keep?

TejanoLibre
05-19-16, 00:59
I walked past the defunct Catto's this morning and saw a cleaned-up front, the photos on the entrance are gone, and a brand new sign reads "Keep". It looks very much like a chicas place.

Does anyone know if it is open yet? Same owner?

Should we open a new thread under the name Keep?Yes,

Hook has taken over the space next door that use to be Catto's and they plan on opening up a new hooker bar in it's place.

I guess the name of the new place will be Keep .

I don't know if the owner of Catto's sold the space or if he is leasing it out but the new club is going to be run by the owner of Hook.

It's a larger and nicer layout than Hook.

It's also a good sign that a new titty bar is actually opening up after all the closings the past few years.

TL.

Daddy Rulz
05-19-16, 20:05
Yes,

Hook has taken over the space next door that use to be Catto's and they plan on opening up a new hooker bar in it's place.

I guess the name of the new place will be Keep .

I don't know if the owner of Catto's sold the space or if he is leasing it out but the new club is going to be run by the owner of Hook.

It's a larger and nicer layout than Hook.

It's also a good sign that a new titty bar is actually opening up after all the closings the past few years.

TL.I talked to Luis the last time I was at Hook and he said it's going to be an "upscale" Hook. I didn't ask but I'm wondering if that means 1000 peso bottles of water and chicks asking 5K for an hour.

I agree with TL that it's a good sign that SOMETHING is opening but I fear it's not going to be a viable option.

I'm hoping I'm proved wrong though.