PDA

View Full Version : Catto's

Pages : [1] 2

Jackson
02-16-05, 10:16
Catto's Suipacha 930 (near Paraguay) (in Centro) 4328-8594

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3d%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dSUIPACHA%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d930%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e379893%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e597277%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d200%2e49%2e159%2e51%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Knuckhead
02-17-05, 15:55
And don't forget, it's part of the Quadrangle (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12172)!

Jackson
02-19-05, 05:55
And don't forget, it's part of the Quadrangle (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12172)!Hi Knuckhead,

The Quadrangle? I've always heard it reffered to as "The Suipachi Triangle".

Hook, Ness and Cattos.

Am I missing one?

Thanks,

Jackson

Stormy
02-19-05, 10:40
No Jackson, you are correct. It is indeed the Suipachi Triangle.

Knuckhead
02-19-05, 20:34
No Jackson, you are not missing anything. It's just that sometimes after not finding anything in those clubs you can go across the street to Suipacha 921, 6C and have a go at it before either heading home or continuing on to better hunting grounds! Yes, I know that's not a boliche, but when I'm horny I tend to loose sight of these technicalities:).

Incidentally, Edonist and I recently stopped by that fourth "angle", and here's (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=344617&postcount=2) what happened.

Hunt99
03-01-05, 11:33
12 midnight on Monday night - maybe 20 women with 8 guys. Quality ranged from several 4s (yuck) to one or two 8s. No floor show as used to be the case here, the fire in the disco two months ago has basically cancelled them all over town. Many tranny SWs floating about on the streets around there, for some unspecific reason they made me very concerned about safety in a way I haven´t been in BsAs. Nothing happened, but you know when the hairs stand up on the back of your neck? One of those feelings.

Crypton
03-03-05, 22:41
Knuckhead:

"To review, normal pricing at this apartment is $70 for half an hour and $100 for the hour. There is a threesome "option" as well: two girls for 40 minutes for $100 total."

I assume these are pesos and not US$ for Suipacha 921?

Thanks

Main Man
03-12-05, 09:32
See next post.

Main Man
03-12-05, 13:38
Upon arrival I was seated by a Saddam Hussian look-alike. He direced specific girls to my table. There was a group of old, fat guys in there getting drunk. One fell on me as he tried to exit. These guys were spending more money on drinks than pussy. Time to get the priorities checked.

Anyway, Saddam sent girls to my table to offer me the gringo special. Yep, 100USD per hour for girls that were average at best! I came here looking for TLN, so if an hour was all that was on the table. I countered with 100 pesos to no avail. I was actually afraid she'd take it, because I was really only looking for a one-pop, all niter. Left and went to the other tourist trap next door. At least Hooks had better looking women.

Chica Seeker
03-24-05, 16:10
I arrived in BA late Tuesday night and was exhausted after no sleep on the over night flight down. However, not wanting to waste a precious night of my holiday, I decided to stumble over to the golden triangle, just a few short blocks from my Hotel. I got to Cattos before midnight and was impressed with all the new chicas since my last visit a year ago.

I Talked to a few but was in no hurry to make my selection. As you know this can be difficult as they all want you to buy them a drink and try to pressure you into selecting them. I was looking for one of the Susanas or Raefaela, who were mentioned in previous posts but apparently they are no longer there. Finally, Nadia, a cute Paraguyan, who seemed to be the pick of the litter came over and invited me into the back for her to demonstate why I should select her. It didn’t take her long. After some mutual groping in a dark corner, we cut a reasonable deal, and we were off to my hotel.

The session was a little rushed as she couldn't wait to get her clothes off but she performed well and gave a great massage to conclude the session. BBJ and a variety of positions but no completo. 150 pesos for the hour.

I am looking forward to sessions with some of the other girls there and would welcome your suggestions.

RickSeven
04-09-05, 13:37
Had a coffee and some eye play at Excedra and decided to move on to Catto's. Walked in the door and we were immediately approached by some of the ladies. Further down the bar was a good looking girl, blonde, slim, busty by the name of Celeste as I was later to discover. She was with another customer and I made sure she new I was interested. We got together, closed a deal and back to my hotel. She was very good all options except anal were on the menu( I did not ask) and she went wild with FUTA.

P150 for 1.5 hours, a very good experience and I would like to see her again. I need to follow Exon's recommendation of sperm managment as I am having some production problems, or is it simply a surge in demand? I never was any good at Commerce 101, something about demand and supply WTF.

I love BA!

Havrum
04-14-05, 16:42
Catto's is a nice club with some great looking chicas, but I've recently come out of favor with most of the Centro and Recoleta clubs. Not only are the prices fantastically higher than the rest of the city (still very cheap to the US and Europe, but not cheap for those of us spending a lot of time in the city), but the experiences I've had lately were mediocre and uninspired. For example the other night in Catto's I came across this blonde Brazilian of Polish ancestry (what a combination). I would have preferred a morocha that night, but sexy Brazilian accents get me every time.

So we were off in the corner for over an hour talking, and she was very warm and intimate. I thought I was in store for a great night. As soon as we leave in the taxi she is talking non-stop on the cell phone. Her legions of boy toys were calling her asking her to go out and dance (this was a Saturday night). In the entire two and half hour experience, from cab to walking out the door, she was on the phone more than half of that time. The sex was terribly mediocre, limp as a doll, especially for a Brazilian. Brazilians are great love makers, but not seemingly the blonde ones. Altogether this cost me 300 pesos/$100 between the girl, the hotel, the drinks and the cab. A hotter girl and a much better experience could have been had for 60-100 pesos in Flores.

These days I've all but abandoned the more expensive cabarets in favor of the apartments, the Flores clubs, the regular boliches and bars where there are many easy girls (though the looks tend to be average). I still like to go once in a while with friends, or to just watch and sometimes you pull out a gem.

Incaboy
04-22-05, 16:38
I checked out Catto's, Hook, and Ness last night after 11pm. Catto's had the largest selection of girls and also the most mongers of the three.

I took a seat at the bar and bought a $12 Quilmes (I think a liter is like $0.89 at the grocery store). Immediately, one girl after another approached me. We'd have a five minute conversation. Then she'd hit me up for a chica drink. I'd always say no and then she'd leave. I used the conversation time to check out the girls more closely since it's difficult to get a good view under the camouflage of dim lights and also to see if there was any chemistry. Essentially, it's an interview for the job ahead. Great chemistry often means great sex. I've never found a woman, attractive or not, who is fake or cold to be great in bed. The loud music makes it hard to talk. I hate that. While there were several physically attractive women here, I did not encounter any that I wanted to fuck after this screening process. I would never pay someone to talk to me so chica drinks are out of the question unless its serving as a bar fine. If you want to talk to pretty girls, go to the regular bars here where the drinks are cheaper and the girls even buy you drinks. I find the local girls love to meet Americans.

Hook was a similar scene on a slightly smaller scale. It was just a big dejá vù to me.

Dickhead
04-23-05, 16:47
Cristina from Chile is the wildest. Susana from Paraguay is the horniest but I have not seen her in a while. Rosa María is a great gal and a stalwart performer but not much of a body. Rafaela is very good looking but a total pro. Make her turn her cell phone off. A sleeper is Alejandra who may be too plump for some but really likes to fuck and knows how to do it. Sabrina from Chile is a great choice.

Michaela with the curly hair is not very good. Nicole talks a good game in the club but does not come through. Dead fish and no BBBJ (all the others mentioned are BBBJ). Michaela with the straight hair who lived in México for a while is a good fuck but not that great looking and a bit used up. Eugenia will let you come in her mouth but is weird and fakes it a lot during sex.

Hope that helps.

Incaboy
04-24-05, 00:09
Hahaha! Those names are quite familiar. I must have met most of them the other night. You may have saved me some trouble. We'll see if I get around to trying any of them. Thanks for being a Dickhead. :D

Mickey Mouse
04-24-05, 04:18
Don't know anyone here, I will have to give it a try.

A Nonreporting Mouse

Dickhead
04-24-05, 14:58
Oh Mickey, Mickey, Mickey. What are we going to do with you? You know them; you just don't remember them. You've fucked at least two of those gals and I think maybe more.

Dickhead
04-24-05, 17:23
Oh yeah, I forgot Romina. Definitely fuck her too.

MoonDog
05-01-05, 16:06
I was taking a friend to the Triangle, as he had never been there. This was about 2:30 a.m. on a recent night.

No sooner had we walked in than Rosa Maria spotted me. The conversation went something like this:

Rosa: Moondog, my love, when have you been?

Me: Hi Rosa, I apologize, but I have been away for so long. I missed you.

Rosa: Since you have been gone, I have been so lonely, nobody to make love to.

Me: Rosa, there are many hombres who would love to be with you. You have your choice of all of them.

Rosa: No, I go home lonely to my child and sleep alone, waiting for you.

Me: Rosa, you are lying to me, but that is a good lie.

We had a good laugh over that, and then I told her that I could not see her tonight, as my family was back at my hotel. The daggers came out of her eyes, she pouted a bit, but I told her to relax and we would stay and keep her company for a while. I really had no intention of taking her anywhere, so this was a good substitute.

There is nothing new in this, but I just got a laugh out of the conversation and thought that I would share it.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Jaimito Cartero
05-12-05, 01:41
Here´s a slightly edited pic to obscure the eyes a bit. She´s got lots of relatives locally, so I´m trying to give you guys a good idea without getting her into trouble. I´ll send unedited pics to anyone I know personally, upon request.

Dickhead
06-19-05, 08:01
Went into Catto's tonight for the first time in ten days or so and they have again raised drink prices. It is now 15 for you and 30 for her, so now is the same as Ness and Jaz. I will give them credit in that as soon as I walked in they informed me of this, showing me the new drink menus (fuck, these places have drink menus? Nunca sospecho) with the new prices.

So I did the math. One 12 ounce beer in Catto's = 15 pesos. 970 cc beer in Disco or Norte = 1.75 pesos. 970/335 = 2.9; 15 / 1.75 = 8.57; 2.9 x 8.57 = 25 beers I can drink from the grocery store vs. The Triangle or Jaz (rounded to the nearest beer; the nearest beer is the most important thing in life).

Conclusion? Fewer trips to Catto's and more trips to see Pandora.

Out for Flesh
07-28-05, 21:49
Went in at about 3:00. Talked to someone from DR who did not convince me (she was trying the "I REALLY LOVE the way you Spaniards talk!") then this girl from Tucumán, Gabriella, came by. Nice face, nice body, nice talk, inspired while making out. She quoted AR$300 and I said I'd come some other day and talk to her. She told me she is considering going to Spain (Madrid) with her little son. For sure she will not get EUR 300 for a service almost anywhere in Spain. Also, for sure I wouldn't pay her AR$300 (that is, some EUR 88) in Spain for a regular service.

I might visit her later and lower down to AR$120, which is probably a more realistic price.

Andres
07-30-05, 13:32
Visited this place by 1 AM.

End of month impacted it hard: Few guys, a 20 or so girls, most of them already seen before. As DH pointed out, ar$15 for the drink.

A handful of girls were new to me. I liked 2 brunettes, one called Angeles (tall, Amazonian type) and a chunky but enticing one who was captured well before I could think on asking her name (I was too exhausted by them, after a long day, brain working under stress)

Girls approached me very actively, but not agressively. Left to Hook by 2 AM.

I like Cattos, but I surmise it is losing its previous glamour. Will visit again, for sure.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-06-05, 04:11
I went into the place by midnight. There were 20 or so girls, many of them very attractive.

The one who got my attention the most was a girl called Tamara, a little chubby, but with awesome legs, big and well shaped butts, VERY big tits (would say at least a 36 DDD) and a round face with thick lips. Only problem: No BBBJ. Too bad.

There were other girls, more skinnier than Tamara. For instance, Natalia, a girl with well shaped butts and a slim figure, though average face and tits.

Natalia, Tamara and others (7 in total) switched from Affaire Pueyrredon to Cattos, which explains why Cattos hasn't lose the quality as I surmised a week ago.

It's a place that always merits a visit.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Bandy
08-16-05, 14:26
Today, is Monday and a holiday. We reached Cattos around 1 AM. I did not expect much. I was totally surprised when I spotted Angeles. I had never seen her before. She is 24 and has a 2 yr old son. A great set of brests was quite apparent. Once she came over and gave me a deep kiss, I knew I had a winner. I also knew that I might have to soon lose her because my stupid TLN demand. However, I rolled the dice, bought her a drink and took her to a dark and cozy corner.

In my mind, I thought that she would never agree for TLN. So I tried to make the best of the situation and put my hand all over her body while doing DFK. When my hand reached her pussy, she kind of pushed me aside and said not to do that inside the boliche. I instantly switched to a romantic mode and soon won her over. I thought she looked quite vulnerable and started the dreaded negotiations. Her offer was USD 100 for 2 hours. My counter and final offer was 200 Peso for TLN lasting atleast 11 AM. She laughed and offered 200 Peso for 2 hours. I stood pat with my original offer and showed no further interest. I don't know what came over her, she finally agreed with my offer. Dreading a 10 min hand job again, I made sure that she understood that I was going to pay her later. Initially, she wanted money up front, but soon changed the tune. It was little after 1 AM. Cattos wanted 4 exit drinks for TLN. I told Carlos that I am coming here for a long time and I am not going to pay for more than 3 drinks (90 Peso) They finally agreed. My friend also found somebody by then. Four of us shared a taxi to come to Recoleta.

During the entire taxi ride, Angeles never talked to me, only kept on checking her cell phone. I was telling my friend that with all these negotiations inside the boliche, it is still a crapshoot and I might end up having a terrible time afterall.

Angeles and I got off the taxi and started walking towards the apartment. I started getting angry and just told her that if she is so busy with the cell phone, she better go back to Cattos. She immediately started hugging me and showed that all the messages are from her talent agent. She is an aspiring TV actress. Inside the apartment, she totally shut off the cell phone and finally I put on some music and we started dancing. Finally it was photo time. I kept on snapping away. She made sure to remind me that these photos should not appear on the internet. All my doubts about her service, at this point, totally disappeared. I was having a great time.

Things started getting better and better. We took shower sèparately. She felt little shy and promised that next time, we will take shower together. She puts a premium on personal hygeine and that pleased me immensely. Finally, I got to see her naked. Only flaw in her body, is a visible surgical scar from child birth and also, she had a partial, silicone implant to make the boobs perfect. The hour went by so fast! BBBJ was awesome. It was a great experience.

It felt so comfortable to sleep with her! This part of the TLN is always a crapshoot, from the standpoint of both parties. So I was lucky on this part also. We got up at 11 AM due to the constuction noise from the adjacent apartment. I totally forgot that today is a real working day!

We went out for breakfast which took another hour. During the breakfast, she divulged why she took less money to come with me for TLN. I wish I could say that it was all due to my charm! But I found out, inside that beautiful face, there is a truly intelligent woman who is running a smooth business operation being very practical.

Bandy

Full Throttle
08-16-05, 14:47
Bandy,

They asked for 3 drinks? Amazing. I had Rafaela the thief once ask for a 2nd drink which annoyed me, but 3? Do they really think supply and demand has changed THAT much?

Anyway, I needed to mention Cynthia. She is lesser known than some of the girls, but had a very nice personality and was a real trouper. By that, I mean that I'd been drinking too much with friends, and came back to Cattos for the 4th time, only because Jaz and CuttySark had closed. I was beyond tired after two nights with no sleep and many hours of libation.

Essentially, I was probably the least enjoyable client she'd had in. Maybe forever. Yet, she was extremely nice and worked hard into the morning to satisfy me. She left around 5:30 or 6:00 to take care of her bambino, who I'm sure was far easier to deal with.

She seemed tall and pretty, but so did everybody by then. I'm confident that she provides good sessions consistently. And if she agreed to $150 with that particular version of me, I'm sure everyone else will do just as well or better.

SP

Jaimito Cartero
08-16-05, 21:02
4 drinks is crazy. I figure that 1 drink equals 2 hours. You should not have to buy drinks for after the club is closed. If you take them out at 2:30am or 3am, then you should only have to buy them one drink. 2 at 1am, I'd say.

At least you got a decent deal, and glad she worked out good for you. Too bad about the silicone. I don't understand why so many women think they have to do that.

SobeLizzard
08-27-05, 18:23
These places like Hook, Cattos, Jaz, Ness, Envidia etc. The girls there are all very ugly, nasty, fat, did I say ugly, and smell really bad too. And some of them are not nice even. There are absolutely no gems to be found outside the big three.

You may catch AIDS at these places.

I would avoid at all cost.

Caveat emptor.

Dickhead
08-27-05, 19:10
Probably the best, most helpful, most objective poster on the board right now. It's about time somebody told the real truth about these places. Right on, dude! Way to go. Where are you from? OK, now go back there.

Out for Flesh
08-27-05, 20:35
These places like Hook, Cattos, Jaz, Ness, Envidia etc. The girls there are all very ugly, nasty, fat, did I say ugly, and smell really bad too. And some of them are not nice even. There are absolutely no gems to be found outside the big three.

You may catch AIDS at these places.Apart that one can catch AIDS at hospitals and with one's wife (if there is such) what particularly bad experience makes you write that?

Hunt99
08-27-05, 21:30
Probably the best, most helpful, most objective poster on the board right now. It's about time somebody told the real truth about these places. Right on, dude! Way to go. Where are you from? OK, now go back there.I don't care much for these places either. Not terrible, but not my kind of places most of the time. I do think a lot of the girls in those places aren't worth traveling 5000 miles to fuck. 5 kilometers? Probably on a desperate night when I don't have more than 100 pesos to spare, then probably.

While we're on a truth kick, the two ways an adult man is most liable to catch AIDS is to take it up the ass or to share hypodermic needles. The other methods are mostly propaganda.

Marak5
08-27-05, 21:47
I kind of agree with Sobe. Most guys on this site have some of the lowest standards I have come across in my lifetime. Many of the pics make me a little queezy in my stomach.

Daddy Rulz
08-27-05, 22:45
I kind of agree with sobe. Most guys on this site have some of the lowest standards I have come across in my lifetime. Many of the pics make me a little queezy in my stomach.But I defy any of you to not get a woodie looking at this. My Carolina, not to be confused with Exon's. Dickhead is right though, those clubs are full of old fat smelly broads with bad dentures. And don't forget about the snakes.

Bangkok Dave
08-27-05, 23:52

You may catch AIDS at these places.

I would avoid at all cost.

Caveat emptor.Aids in these places should be no problem for you. Just pay your usual $US 2000 dollars for six overnights and you will definatly be immune.

Dave

Out for Flesh
08-28-05, 00:34
I kind of agree with sobe. Most guys on this site have some of the lowest standards I have come across in my lifetime. Many of the pics make me a little queezy in my stomach.But that is not the point of Sobe. Whatever anyone else likes (and takes a picture of) is his problem. The lady might have been picked up anywhere.

Dickhead
08-28-05, 03:01
What if you shove a hypodermic needle up your ass? Is that a good way to get AIDS? What about if you live 2 km from Catto's? Then is it okay to fuck some of the chicas there?

The ugliest, skankiest chica I fucked in Buenos Aires I pulled out of Catto's but she has since moved on to Pipper's. Her "name" is Nancy and she is from Poland. She is fat too. Of course I have fucked about 30 other ones from there and some were quite beautiful. And, none were 600 pesos and none haave given me AIDS so far; just got tested again two weeks ago.

Starfe
08-28-05, 06:01
Always look for a needle on the street.

It's like finding a " 4 LEAF CLOVER "

Hope this helps,

Starfe

Hunt99
08-28-05, 10:13
I kind of agree with sobe. Most guys on this site have some of the lowest standards I have come across in my lifetime. Many of the pics make me a little queezy in my stomach.I think that putting it this way is a little extreme. How I would say it is that many of the girls that some guys on the site believe are very beautiful, I find to be ugly. It is the old "Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV)" or "There is no accounting for taste."

Hunt99
08-28-05, 10:18
What if you shove a hypodermic needle up your ass? Is that a good way to get AIDS? What about if you live 2 km from Catto's? Then is it okay to fuck some of the chicas there? It's always OK for you to always fuck whichever chica you want, Mr. Head. By my perspective, it is only a question of personal choices and preferences. In general, I don't think that I would fuck most the girls working in the Suipacha triangle clubs. I just tried to recall any that I may have pulled out of there, and came up empty. On the other hand, some guys hardly drill chicas from anyplace else.

For the larger picture, there is probably a big difference between the standards of the guys who live and monger locally, and those who fly in from abroad for a week's mongering.

Dickhead
08-28-05, 22:31
Most = greater than 50%. I definitely would not fuck most chicas almost everywhere I go.

Ness: +-10% fuckable.

Catto's: +-20% fuckable.

Jaz: +-20% fuckable.

Corner of Florida and Paraguay: +-40% fuckable.

Exedra: +-5% fuckable.

Just to give some examples. These percentages do tend to rise along with my BAC, though.

Full Throttle
08-29-05, 00:47
Most = greater than 50%. I definitely would not fuck most chicas almost everywhere I go.

Ness: +-10% fuckable.

Catto's: +-20% fuckable.

Jaz: +-20% fuckable.

Corner of Florida and Paraguay: +-40% fuckable.

Exedra: +-5% fuckable.

Just to give some examples. These percentages do tend to rise along with my BAC, though.In that case, have a beer! Broaden your horizons, for Christ's sake!

Characterizing the girls from the triangle as ugly and smelly is just silly. I can see where the experience can be frustrating. The lighting is poor, making a selection is difficult because you have to be a little rude to shop before buying a chica drink, and a proper pre-screening will cost you a 30 peso drink.

That said, DH's "who to f." posts are extremely helpful. What more could you want? I've yet to be with any girls who were not satisfactory providers, and I KNOW that customers do have some recourse at these establishments. I have seen very few fat girls in Argentina, let alone in the boliches.

In essence, some of you guys are monger-snobs. A CEO of a friend's company was talking about his favorite South Florida "escort." When a colleague figured out it was the same girl he was seeing, they shared an awkward, jovial moment. When the CEO found out that the underling was paying $350 for his $1,500 girl, he resolved never to see her again. Not because he was jealous, but because he, "Wasn't going to (screw) any $350 hooker."

I'm willing to bet that if we were to line up all the girls from Doly's, Flores, the triangle, and the "big 3" in a neutral room, we would have a very difficult time repatriating each with her place of employ.

Sounds like a great Mansion theme party for the summer.

SP

Dickhead
08-29-05, 01:10
"In that case, have a beer! Broaden your horizons, for Christ's sake!"

Thursday night 217% of all women in all locations were fuckable. BAC was equal to Ted Williams' lifetime batting average.

Lunico
08-29-05, 01:43
Isn't it just rude to say what has been said about the pictures on this site? I haven't seen a pic from sobe or from marak, yet both feel comfortable making negative comments of those who have posted.

A man who can name a club where all the girls are fine is a man who is selling something. A man who say's that all girls in a club are ugly, has anger or self esteem issues that he needs to project on others. So put up or shut up and stop trolling through here with no pic participation.

And if your shelling out 900 pesos for 6 hours, just stay your ass in the states and pay 500 us for a model girl off the net. Whats the point of going to ba? Money's not an issue right? "if you pay em a lot of money blah blah blah". Are you reading what you write?

On the other hand marak says others here "have poor taste", and someone is staying in a hostel?

Lemony Snicketts, Batman! Theres a lot of jokers loose!

Lunico

Po Monkey
09-01-05, 23:21
If you want to talk to pretty girls, go to the regular bars here where the drinks are cheaper and the girls even buy you drinks. I find the local girls love to meet Americans.What Regular Bars do the ladies buy drinks for Americans? I'll be there in 2 seconds. I've got some time to spare while I'm down here.

Stowe
09-03-05, 04:48
Went to Cattos in the evening with a couple of friends. Almost got roped in by a chica that I have seen there ofter. But after about 30 minutes of her hanging with me, told her that tonight I was taking some other chica and that she and could get together the next night.

So I picked a chica by the name of Sonja. A nice brunette with big tits and a nice face. Went to a corner and we talked. After a bit I began to kiss her, an let my hand roam down between her legs. She didn't object so I continued and stroked her breasts. Again, this was cool with her and soon she had her hand on my dick and was gently rubbing it while we laughed at it's response.

We agreed to however long (about 1.5 hours) for 150. She had asked for 200 pesos but quickly accepted my counter at 150.

In the room, I took of her top and boy were those tits fantastic. Very good size (my guess 95) with very long, dark nipples that grew longer the more I tried to remove any milk in them. Next the foreplay which went on for a bit then I submerged and began my work. She was very receptive and responsive and especially liked when I very gently sucked on her clit. Eventually it was my turn and thus came the BJ, (again covered BJ-DAMN! But it wasn't too bad. Attention to the balls, shaft uncovered, then the head covered. She started on top, then moved to missionary until blast-off. She was open (pun intended) for more but having no sleep on the 17 hour flight I was wiped out.

WIR-yes but I would try for a BBBJ. Greek was not on the menu. Very sweet and not in a hurry.

Suerte,

Stowe

Dickhead
09-05-05, 05:16
Having had really bad sex earlier in the day at Marcelo T de Alvear 1270 #5B, I wanted either really good sex or no sex at all. I knew I would get good sex from Rosie or from Romina. But would it be really good sex? I wanted Cristina big time but she was not there. I saw Alejandra, who I had done a couple of times before. She usually gives me a moderately hard sell but she is not really an aggressive chica. A lot of guys would overlook her. She had lost some weight, it appeared (later I determined she had lost quite a bit; she said 7 kilos = 15 pounds)

Once burned twice cautious so I negotiated a bit more than I usually do in terms of performance / rules / limits as well as time. Fine fine fine fine. Continuous tonsil hockey throughout the cab ride, with free roaming hands. So far so good. Dry humping in the elevator. Good good.

So all the indicators were there for a superior session. And indeed it was. Her body was definitely better than before due to the weight loss, and she is one who looks much better naked than with her clothes on (she does have some crooked teeth) DFK, fuerte sexo, BBBJ, DATY (this was a bit of a diifferent shave job as the main area is totally bald but there is like an eyebrow up top, fairly large. So if you went down her panties as I did you would think she was not shaved. But she is. Can't quite describe it. Not a landing strip or an Adolf Hitler thing. Never seen it before)

Horny like I remembered her but then she was wanting me to relocate to an area I normally avoid but in honor of my companions for the evening, who shall remain nameless, I will admit that I buggered her very thoroughly. In fact I will state that I have probably never butt fucked anyone so long and so hard and so thoroughly ever before in my entire life. Really I would have rather been in her pussy. So after she came while I was in her ass I said I wanted her to come again and she said she wanted us to come together so we did jackhammer style cowgirl and came close to achieving that goal but she beat me to the finish line and then collapsed in exhaustion.

So after a long rest and some chatting she sucked for a while and then I doggied her home. I really enjoyed making out with her afterwards and then we had a fun playful shower. This gal is 33 years old and I doubt she exercises but she has no kids and her ass is really nice with the weight loss, and her tits are really nice once she lets them out to play.

135 pesos plus a small jar of crunchy peanut butter. One drink at 30 p and no mention of additional drinks, and said she was going home and not back to Catto's.

So that is all I have to say to you sick fuckers.

Daddy Rulz
09-05-05, 13:45
(this was a bit of a diifferent shave job as the main area is totally bald but there is like an eyebrow up top, fairly large. So if you went down her panties as I did you would think she was not shaved. But she is. Can't quite describe it. Not a landing strip or an Adolf Hitler thing. Never seen it before)Something new under the Sun. I wouldn't have believed it unless it cames from the horses asses mouth.

Stowe
09-05-05, 14:41
DH,

What a degenerative thing to do. Fucking a woman in the ass? How disgusting! You would never catch me doing that. And of course, if ever in my life I did such a terrible thing I would certainly not do it hard!

Suerte,

Stowe

Rickster
09-05-05, 16:12
"What a degenerative thing to do. Fucking a woman in the ass? How disgusting! You would never catch me doing that. And of course, if ever in my life I did such a terrible thing I would certainly not do it hard!" Stowe.

Nor would I put it all the way in. Maybe just an inch or two.

That is unless, of course, she begged me. Then being the gentleman that I am, I would be obligated to put it all the way in.

However I certainly would not enjoy it. In fact, I might just fake it, and pretend I orgasmed.

Dickhead
09-05-05, 17:08
In my case an inch or two is putting it in all the way.

Milk Man
09-05-05, 19:43
Dickhead,

I thought that you were totally against fucking "por la cola"? I guess that there is no bounds to the depths of degeneracy into which a gentleman can sink, even when he goes so far as the thorough and vigorous buggering of a lady.

I presume that you will take your new found love of buggery to Bolivia? You might want to invest in some coconut oil for your sport as a courtesy to your victims.

Stowe
09-05-05, 20:05
DH,

By the way, in this last post of mine I forgot to ask you for her phone number:-)

Suerte,

Stowe.

DH,

What a degenerative thing to do. Fucking a woman in the ass? How disgusting! You would never catch me doing that. And of course, if ever in my life I did such a terrible thing I would certainly not do it hard!

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe
09-06-05, 03:34
Had to duo tonight with sisters Mirta (27) and Larissa (23) Both are blond- Mirta's straight and Larissas curly long. Mirta is 1.68 with 92 tits and very nice nipples. Larissa is abut 1 inch taller with 92 tits (but not quite as full)

They both did BBBJ (did not ask about greek) I know that shocks some of you but I knew I would have my hands full anyway. However, I based on some conversation I doubt Larissa is for it.

They were very active in the forplay although as ususal in Buenos Aires, they did not play with each other. They individually BBBJ'd me and then they both worked on me. I must say that Mirta was much better. She deep throated me (of course every chica can deep throat 3 inches) and included a strong sucking action while doing it. Larissa was good but not outstanding. Mirta is great at DFK but Larissa is a bit timid with it.

The sex was great and the best part was that when switching sisters, I did not have to stop and change the condom (being sisters I was hoping this would be the case and it was) This was a turn-on for me and it prevented interrupting the process. I first did Larissa missionary, it was great looking in her eyes. While doing this I fondled and kissed her sister who also played with herself. After a while Mirta went behind and played with my balls while I was pumping her sister. Then is was Mirta's turn and she went cowgirl. She was incredibly active and aggressive. While doing this, Larissa laid alongside and I played with her (although I do not think she played with herself) Mirta likes to take control. I then returned to Larissa in doggy (that was great (they both have fantastic asses and pretty faces) Again, Mirta stayed active. I eventually came inside Larissa. Because the foreplay and sex lasted so long, I could not do a second round (in my dreams! With Mirta. Mirta was friendly and active in the club, before, during and after sex, while Larissa was a bit less active in the club and before and during sex and definitely LESS active and friendly after sex.

They wanted me to call them outside of Cattos for a longer, private appointment. WIR? I would definiteyl (and probably will) go for Mirta again, she was more active, more available and had a better personality. Larissa was cute, had a great body but wasn't very active-also she was quick to get dressed while Mirta stayed naked talking and lying on the bed. However, Larissa may be different in a solo situation. Mirta even said she wished there were more time so I could finish with her (this did not sound like a hint for more time and money to me, just conversation)

They were very willing and excited for me to take a few naked photos of them. Sorry, I don't post photos anymore since I had an incident once when doing so. I can send the photos to anyone who wishes to see them. I also have their phone numbers for those who was to fulfil their fantasy of a duo with sisters.

Suerte,

Bruce

Dickhead
09-06-05, 05:12
Ha ha I did two sisters from Catto's tonight too. Boy, it is a damn shame that all the gals from the triangle are ugly dogs and good looking chicas can only be found in Black and Madaho's and I forget where else. Anyway I took two extremely butt ugly sisters from Catto's back to my place. I mean pig ugly. I was close to vomiting the whole time.

Now I have done several sets of sisters in BA but this was the first time I did them at the same time. This is just a totally sick thing to do and I am a very sick individual. But we already knew that.

So sister #1 I have done several times before and she is a 40-45 kg spinner with nice natural tits. Sister #2 is a new arrival, maybe five years older, and much bigger physically with admittedly fake tits. Like Stowe said, it is good with sisters cuz you can go from one to the other without changing condoms. However if you go down on one you have to wipe your mouth off with a towel prior to going down on the other one. Later as things develop THEY will do the wiping.

Anyway I won't go into all the sick details except to say that when one sister is sitting on your face and one is sitting on your dick it is relatively excellent as compared to jacking off in sex prison.

I will repeat during the day when I am more backed up, sperm management-wise. 125 each and had to buy them each a drink of course.

Two sisters with great bodies who did everything I ever wanted, and were funny as hell besides. It could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Definitely one of my top ten evenings in BA and the good thing is it can be re-created.

Cactus
09-06-05, 12:48
Stowe,

Please pm me the pics and phone #

Punter 127
09-06-05, 13:16
Ha ha I did two sisters from Catto's tonight too. Boy, it is a damn shame that all the gals from the triangle are ugly dogs and good looking chicas can only be found in Black and Madaho's and I forget where else. Anyway I took two extremely butt ugly sisters from Catto's back to my place. I mean pig ugly. I was close to vomiting the whole time.

Now I have done several sets of sisters in BA but this was the first time I did them at the same time. This is just a totally sick thing to do and I am a very sick individual. But we already knew that.

So sister #1 I have done several times before and she is a 40-45 kg spinner with nice natural tits. Sister #2 is a new arrival, maybe five years older, and much bigger physically with admittedly fake tits. Like Stowe said, it is good with sisters cuz you can go from one to the other without changing condoms. However if you go down on one you have to wipe your mouth off with a towel prior to going down on the other one. Later as things develop THEY will do the wiping.

Anyway I won't go into all the sick details except to say that when one sister is sitting on your face and one is sitting on your dick it is relatively excellent as compared to jacking off in sex prison.

I will repeat during the day when I am more backed up, sperm management-wise. 125 each and had to buy them each a drink of course.

Two sisters with great bodies who did everything I ever wanted, and were funny as hell besides. It could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Definitely one of my top ten evenings in BA and the good thing is it can be re-created.

Fuck George BushYou can "Fuck George Bush" if you want, I want to fuck the sister! How about pointing them out, I will be back in BsAs this weekend.

Punter 127

Sky Ryder
09-06-05, 13:18
Senor Toro,

I am very glad to see you are only doing ugly girls now from the worst possible clubs. I also noticed that the rate has been doubled to two at a time. It is good to know that we won't be hassled by all the ugly chicas, since you are going to take them out every once in a while and all the really good looking ones will be waiting for the rest of us in the really good (ie expensive) clubs. We deserve only the finest and everyone knows that the more you pay, the better the girls.

Of course I could be wrong.

Sky

Stowe
09-06-05, 14:33
Guess I will miss you. I will be leaving on Saturday. Hope that next time we will be in Buenos Aires at the same time like in March.

The 27 year old sister of my duo was definitely the better of the two.

Suerte,

Stowe

Dickhead
09-06-05, 18:05
Punter, I will point my sisters out to you. I suspect you will recognize one of them. I will even point out Stowe's sister (I only recognize Larissa) to you if you like. But you cannot fuck my sisters. They are for my exclusive use like all the other prostitutes in Buenos Aires. They love me and only me and cannot be swayed by offers of pesos and similar mercenary blandishments.

Yeah, right.

What I said about Dubya still goes even though Jackson censored it.

Stowe
09-08-05, 12:17
Decided to try Mirta (the older blond sister) as a solo participant to my desires yesterday. Set it up the day before for 5pm-5 pm! Note the repeat because it is important here.

Mirta was the more active and willing sex player between the 2 sisters. Her BBBJ was the deep throat type-really excellent. I was thinking that one-on-one she had to be even better, so I scheduled her for round two.

Because she is blond (even though fake) I figured I had better call to confirm, so at 4:50 (ten minutes before the appointment) I called her to ensure she was on her way. I needed to meet her in the lobby because the hotel has card access to the rooms.

Upon answering she told me she overslept (remember it's 5pm! And would be there in 20 minutes-thus 5:10. So at 5:15 I went to the lobby and waited and waited and waited and waited.

Finally, at 5:50 she arrived, no apology, nada. I did not act mad but decided to cancel the appointment (even though I was very horny at the moment) I told her she was too late and I needed to be somewhere at 7pm and I did not like appointments where I felt rushed, which I would now. Gave her 10 pesos for the taxi.

She asked if I would be at the boliche that night and that we could get together then and I told her I would be there but had plans for another chica. She asked about tomorrow (today) in the afternoon-I said maybe. She left and I was left horny.

I think she has been sent down to the minors now. With all the other chicas available why should I have to tolerate one that is unreliable. I expect them to be a bit late but an hour is unacceptable-especially since she had not planned to call to tell me and did not apologize.

Just for your info since I know a number of you have PM'd me regarding her. I am trading her for a player to be named later.

Suerte,

Stowe

Daddy Rulz
09-08-05, 13:03
While I must applaud your self control and willingness to make a statement, I always figure within the hour is on time if not early there.

Stowe
09-08-05, 13:28
Boy was last night a fucked experience, in more ways than 1.

Went to Catto's because the night before had told Rosie that I come back the next night (last night) for her.

I arrive at about 11:45 and no Rosie. Ask Walter the drink guy about Rosie and he says she is upstairs and would go get her. He comes down to say that she is not here. He leaves to speak with another Catto's person (perhaps El Hefe) and returns to say that he does not believe she will be in tonight. I ask why and he just shrugs and says 'las chicas'. Like what the fuck am I asking him a question like that. I should already know the answer-because they are chicas.

Ok, so no Rosie but a hell of a lot of good quality chicas there anyway. However, I decided to wait for a while before moving on to another chica. I wait until 12:20 then decide that Rosie is a no show and move on. Both fortunately and unfortunately I move on to Romina.

Fortunate because Romina is looking especially hot (of course due to issues outside of my control, I did not fuck anyone during the day and I was fucking horny)

Unfortunate because she and Rosie hate each other.

A little history from a March experience. I had an appointment with Rosie and went early to Catto's to drink and wait. Romina comes up and we begin talking. After not more than 5 minutes Rosie arrives (early also) and I explain to Romina that I had made an appointment with Rosie the day before for that day. With my Spanish perhaps she understood, perhaps not. Later that night Rosie tells me that Romina was pissed because Rosie took me away, even though it was clear that I went to Rosie, she did not approach me, while I was with Romina, until I asked her to. Evidently, they had a big pissing contest upstairs that night. I guess it was a repeat from another fight at an earlier time.

Ahh, chica love-you gotta love it!

So at 12:30 (after my dick has already decided) what happens? Yep, Rosie arrives and while I am making out with Romina, and Romina's sister, at the bar, I suddenly find Rosie standing next to me and not looking too happy.

I excuse my self from the attention of Romina explaining that I should speak with Rosie for a minute. I ask why she is late and get some answer I only partially understand. I tell her that Walter told me not to expect her tonight, so naturally I had moved on. Now Rosie has a temper and boy was it evident. With my hand on her waist, I told her she and I would be on for tomorrow night (tonight) She ripped herself out of my grasp with a furious whirl and stormed upstairs. Perhaps I should have gone with her butthen Romina would have been pissed and since I had already committed to Romina, didn't think it appropriate change. Looks like my dick got me in trouble. So what the fuck else is new?

Ok, so I take Romina to a corner and begin the test drive. The tongue and mouth are working well. All the parts are in the right place and it appears I have easy access even in the club-bueno.

Take a taxi to the hotel and pay the taxi driver. Get up to the room and find my wallet is missing. It was either in the taxi or on the street. Romina calls the club to check with the taxi while we go back to the street to see if it was there. Of course, no luck with either.

Oh well. Except for no more than 200 pesos, the wallet was empty except for photo of my passport. I am lucky I tend to split my money up, some in the wallet and some in each front pocket, so the bulk of my money wasn't in the wallet.

So was Romina worth 350 pesos? The amount lost and her 150? She was good but not worth that! I wanted a second round but she said she had to return, then continued to talk for 30 minutes. Boy can she talk. And boy is she loud during sex. I was concerned my neighbors would be disturbed but I guess by now they are used to it. After Romina left, I found blood on a towel and on tissue in the toilet. I think I pounded her so hard it intiated her period which might explain why there was no time for round two but time to talk for 30 minutes-alot of it was about Rosa Maria and El Toro Rojo and her 'novio', etc.

Oh well, another memory to laugh about someday. Now I wonder what will happen with Rosie tonight.

Suerte,

Stowe

Dickhead
09-08-05, 13:45
Snicker. Too bad about the wallet but I can just see Rosie's face right now. I think if you use a little imagination you can figure out the best way to shut Romina up.

Stowe
09-08-05, 14:26
I had to continuously insert something into her mouth the entire time we were together. Of course, I should have ignored her saying she had to leave after the first 10 minutes of talking and insert my dick again.

BTW- we took an elevator ride-about 3 times up and down. It wasn;t that the elevator was broken, which wouldn't be a surprise for this hotel, it was just that I dick was getting some special lubrication by a warm, moist mouth during the ride and we didn't want to stop.

Boy that was fun. Glad it was 2 in the morning and no one was around. Just hope there weren't cameras in the elevators!

Jesus Christ does she get wet-it was literally pouring out of her! What a turn-on.

Suerte,

Stowe

OslersVoice
09-08-05, 14:59
Oh well, another memory to laugh about someday. Now I wonder what will happen with Rosie tonight.Can't wait for part 2. Or is this part 3?

Daddy Rulz
09-08-05, 15:05
One of my all time favorites. It speaks well of you Stowe that you didn't even hint she would have stolen your wallet. She sure does give a good blowjob.

Stormy
09-08-05, 16:36
Many of the elevators in the upscale hotels have cameras. There is usually a whole security staff who monitor them.

I wonder if your performance will end up on one of those "amateur" porno tapes.

In any case, I assume you were smiling.

Stowe
09-08-05, 16:46
Hey DR,

She told me she was really worried that I would accuse her of taking the wallet but that was the last thing on my mind. I know it was my being irresponsible and letting my dick think for me. I was in such a hurry to get her to the hotel that I was careless. It didn't take me long to convince her that I did not think she took it.

No I would not have claimed she did it. Every chica I have ever had has been trustworthy (up to a point I am sure, given their financial situation) Even pieces of candy I leave out for them, they wait until I come out of the bathroom to ask if they can have some, rather than take any without my permission even though it is obvious I have it there for them.

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe
09-08-05, 16:49
I guess since no one from the hotel came to my room to chastise me, they either do not have cameras or enjoyed the show. Of course, with the size of my dick they probably didn't see a thing and thought she was fixing my zipper.

I did have my neighbor in the next room bang on the wall two nights ago because of the noise. Romina was even louder so I am surprised they didn't do it again last night. Of course, perhaps they are adjusting.

Suerte,

Stowe

Punter 127
09-09-05, 01:24
Guess I will miss you. I will be leaving on Saturday. Hope that next time we will be in Buenos Aires at the same time like in March.

The 27 year old sister of my duo was definitely the better of the two.

Suerte,

StoweI will be there Saturday @8:00 am. I would have been there sooner, but that little thing called work sometimes gets in my way. Oh well may be next time.

Did you leave any pussy for me? If not I will just shag some of DH's chicas, they all cheat on him! And I think he did Exon's (old) chica at Exedra!

Have a good trip back to sex prison.

Punter 127

Stowe
09-10-05, 12:11
Well, I grew some balls and returned to Cattos the other night for my cita with Rosie. This was going to an interesting meeting since the prior night was the episode with her and Romina (her truest best friend-NOT!

Showed up after having dinner with a couple of friends. Their reason for going to Cattos was to watch how Rosie reacted to me. They wanted a laugh because we all expected more fireworks.

None to be had. At first, upon my entrance, Rosie ignored me. I knew she saw me come in because for 1, chicas see (and remember) everything. Second, she was sitting at the bar staring straight ahead toward the floor show area, but there wasn't a floor show going on at the moment.

Rosie greeted me with a tight smile. I asked if she was angry and she said she had been but wasn't anymore. In fact, she had been so angry she wrote a short note how I did not keep my promise. I, in turn, let her know that she had been late (although, I guess not much for chica standards, based on a comment by a friend that I needed to extend the allotted amount of time I use to measure if a chica is really 'late' or not)

I also reminded her I was told my one of the club guys that they were not sure Rosie was coming in to work. I summation, I told her I was not going to wait forever for her and given the combination of circumstances, I moved on.

We agreed to disagree and we both moved on. So with that I took her home and fucked her. Made her come 3 times and I came twice. Surprise for me! She is so good at sex and when her temper isn't exploding, has a fantastic attitude.

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe
09-10-05, 12:14
Thanks for the good wishes in sex prision. Stay in touch, perhaps we will be in sex heaven at the same time, next year.

I did leave you a lot of chicas. Cattos is especially good these days and except for last night, Jaz has improved.

However, while I have left you some chicas, all those I did are not strictly mine and are ruined for any other guy. So don't waste your time on them.

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe
09-10-05, 12:54
Well, it seems like I hung out at Cattos a lot more than usual this vacation. Last night was no exception. After shooting pool with a local friend and dinner with him and 2 friends, we went to Jaz- it was around 12:30-1am. We were at Jaz earlier in my stay and it was packed with hot chicas. This time there were a lot but they weren't very good. We were in and out of there in 5 minutes.

Went over to a club across from Jaz called Ladies. The guy hustling the place said it was a great place and that a 'show' was soon to start. Well for a 15 peso cover that included a drink, we decided to try it out.

We go in there and found 3 chicas-not very good. They told us the show and more chicas were downstairs but we decided this place was a rip off.

At Cattos, one friend instantly latched onto Rosie and the other grabbed Romina. I did not want a repeat chica-always like to taste new tastes (literally and figuratively)

Noticed a chica by the name of Luna. She was a bit bigger but not fat. In fact, once naked she wasn't as big as she looked in that outfit she had on in the club. Ok, so I take Luna into a corner and begin the test drive. Kissing ok, no points but no tongue down the throat, minus 1 point. Hands on tits add 1 point and also between the crack of her ass add 2 points. Hand discreetly rubbing her pussy (out in inside the panties) under her skirt, 3 points. Ok, that was the decider. Negotiated my usual price from her 1st request of 300P and went back to the hotel.

Held on to my wallet the the taxi this time. Went to my room and began to play. Kissing was actually better (gues she doesn't deep throat in the club) with some tongue and open mouth action. However, enjoying dining at the pussy bar was forbidden- a first for me.

Luna decided to take over a bit which was ok by me. I quickly realized why she wanted to take over. The very uninspiring BBBJ was about 3 minutes long, then she reached for the condom. I reached down to play with her pussy during the BBBJ and she moved my hand away. I told her more chupar which she did for about another 3 minutes, then again reached for the condom. Again, told her more BBBJ and with more action. She did this for another couple of minutes, then went for the condom. I am now realizing that I am getting a rush job and becoming a bit irritated. Se begin to have sex with her on top. Not too inspiring. Instead of starting slowly and building up, she jumps on and begins pumping as hard as she can-again trying real hard to get me to finish quickly.

By this time I am frustrated because when I try to get her to slow down, it lasts for a couple of minutes then she rushes again. Finally, I am totally frustrated and ask her to stop. I tell her we're done. She doesn't ask why so I volunteer that it seems to me that all she wants to do is finish as quickly as possible. I do not remember any denial. She dresses, I pay her the money even though services were not provided anywhere near to my satisfaction. I escort her to a cab and say bye. Total time she was there, about 15-20 minutes. I had negotiatedfor 90 minutes and at the rate she was going we would have been finished in about 30.

I return to the hotel and in minutes realize I am very frustrated and horny as hell. I need sex. So I return to Cattos for another chica. Before I walk in, the guy outside (has the beard, and was the one to get us a cab--real cool guy) He asks me why I have returned so quickly and I say chica problems. He then asks for details. I explain the situation, constantly telling him I do not want the chica to be in trouble but perhaps if he gets repeated complaints about her to consider the situation. Perhaps she had an off night! He is cool and I go in Cattos, desperate and horny as shit. I need a chica quickly and I NOW I don't care if she is new or a repeat, I just need some good sex.

There are some chicas still there and I see a chica I fucked last year who has a great body, has a good attitude and I know provides good sex. The down side is a bit of a 'pro'. Raphaela.

I get her in a corner within minutes and do the test drive. No need here since I know her but it's a nice warm up. I give her my price and she accepts without hesitation. We go to the hotel and I enjoy unwrapping my present.

Ah, memories of that body. She was the first club chica I ever fucked in Buenos Aires. She has very nice tits and nipples, a cute face and smile and a great body. I explore her body and stop at her pussy. About 15 minutes of eating her and she cums. She is louder than I remember. Fun!

The BBBJ is very good, although not as good as others I get. Funny how I thought her BBBJ was great the first time I fucked her, now I realize it's sub-par-but still good enough for tonight! While she is sucking me off, I insert just the tip of my finger in her ass-no problem, she likes it. Ah, a great chica. After about 10-15 minutes of a BBBJ (she would have stayed there for as long as I wanted-unlike Luna)

Raphaela jumps on top and fucks with enthusiasm. After a bit we do reverse cowgirl and this time my finger is a bit deeper in her ass. I know greek is not on the menu but it's still fun to put my finger there. After perhaps another 5 minutes I put her in missionary, then on to doggie with her on all fours. Eventually, I need to pound away and move her flat onto her stomach with me on top pounding away. It's a turn on as we both look in the mirror with me lying on her back and ass, pounding away.

After, (it about 3:45 am) we climb under the covers and she is very talkative and stays for another 45 minutes talking. I don't need a round two-so talking works for me.

All in all, a good session. A beautiful woman, sweet and friendly.

My departure fuck is scheduled to be here around 2pm. She has the tightest ass and I need to fuck that ass as my going away present to myself.

Suerte,

Stowe

Dickhead
09-10-05, 15:42
Last night Rosie tells me, "Thanks for recommending me on the internet." Seems some guy asked her if she knew El Toro Rojo and was talking all about how I cook for her and blah blah. I don't even know this asshole.

Stupid fucking German guy, shut the fuck up. And you'd better avoid me.

God there are a lot of stupid fucks running around out there.

Stowe
09-10-05, 17:14
It is amazing to me that given the number of times we have all posted to NOT tell the ladies about the forum, etc, that there are still fucking assholes who have the IQ of a insect and tell the chicas anyway.

As I have posted before, it seems some guys think that by telling the chicas it will make them look like big men to them. Maybe they are too ugly or stupid that even these chicas wouldn't have sex with them UNLESS they came across as big men.

Big men, little dicks and obviously little brains.

Suerte,

Stowe

Milk Man
09-10-05, 17:55
Unfortunately this behavior isn't limited to the internet. I have had guys who have pestered me about whether I have fucked a girl or not only to go back and tell her everything. "Yeah baby, you know that guy El Lechero? He said that you swallowed all of his leche last night. What an asshole! Of course, I would never do something like that because I am a nice guy and you deserve to be treated like a queen. You shouldn't have to drink El Lechero's cum for a few pesos."

Coincidentally, one of the guys who did this was also German. Now, if a guy asks me about some chick who I banged I just deny it ever happened. I just smile and give her a sly wink when I see them together.

El Aleman
09-12-05, 07:48
DH,

I have no idea, who the "Stupid fucking German guy" was, but it was certainly not me. I am presently in stupid fucking Germany and won't arrive in Bs. As. Before Friday.

After that, I won't avoid you. In fact, I hope we will have a beer together.

El Alemán.

P. S. I don't know Rosie, which I probably should change next week.

Veterano
09-20-05, 21:14
Pretty good luck in this place during my Sept. 05 trip--no beauty queens, but not bad, good attitude, lots of bun cheek flashing short dresses.

Tried a couple of duplas, one incuded Ana from DR, fellatrix extraordinaire, BBBJ commenced in taxi, continued in Loi Suites Elevator, on to room ~ fun!

I'll post some pictures in the Photo section when I get around to reducing them, etc.

Suerte,

Veterano

Dickhead
09-21-05, 03:36
In no way did I mean to imply anything about Germans in general, and I know that El Alemán is not stupid enough (or even stupid at all) to do what this idiot, who just happened to be German, did. The idiot's name is Christian so if you meet a German named Christian, piss in his drink for me.

Snowbird
09-23-05, 00:46
GISELLE:

The first night there I was trapped between taking the rubia who is older and has a cold hard look. I wanted to fuck her so bad just to see if I could get a moan out of that hard looking face. Then there was Giselle who also is a rubia. Curt and perky with a bubbly personality. I wanted the cold ***** so bad I could barely keep from taking her. Instead I chose Giselle who acted like she just won first prize at the fair. I bought the one short time drink and she went to change into street clothes and amazingly when she returned she was even prettier. Off to the short time hotel and she gave a nerve tingling BBBJ before slipping the cover on and riding me reverse cowgirl, regular cowgirl and I finished with her laying on her stomach and my pounding her tight little pussy to her moans of pleasure (acting) She was ready for a second round but seeing she was the third of the day and having just arrived that morning it was not possible. Or was it?

ROSA:

Stowe kept Rosa busy upon my first few nights which was fine with me since I could enjoy the field without feeling I had deserted a favorite standard. Rosa cums more easily than any other women I have met. Each time we were together I would have her ride on top and let her cum once and than I would grab her little ass and pound her until she came again. She had to stop at this point because she was worn out. I could not believe how hard her heart was pounding. Rosa is also a rubia! She kept introducing me to her friends including a brunette, who I was not attracted to, but upon further reflection will take with Rosa for a fiesta the next time I am back in BA.

ROMINA:

What can I say about her. She is a rubia. Oddly every chica I did in Catto's was a rubia. She gives a great blow job and is a great fuck. Although Rosa was not happy I will definitely do her again. She is very soft and curved in all the right places.

COLD HARD RUBIA *****:

I can not remember her name. The next time I am there though I am going to fuck her. Hey I was three for three in Cattos and that is to good an average to let stand. I just want to look into her eyes as I fuck her. Will she look back with indifference? boredom? or is she a raving nymphomaniac?

Stowe
09-23-05, 01:57
Yeah, I may have taken Rosie from you but it never appeared you were hurting for the lack of chicas.

And yeah, everyone should abandon all the Triangle clubs. The number of hags was amazing. Boy, I was afraid to walk in the place.

Suerte,

Stowe

Carpediem
09-24-05, 06:17
Visited a few boliches tonight - Hook, Ness, Catto's, Cutty Sark, Jazz - amazed how different atmosphere is at each place. I don't visit these clubs often, so I don't know if this is standard or not. Each impression is posted under it's tread. Time of events: 12:30-3am.

Well, this was a short visit. Walked through the door and found a huge crowd of man watching a dance / streaptise. The dance was good, but I just couldn't figure out what all these people were doing there. Manager of some sort was a bit too agressive while trying to force me to immediately get a drink. Since I wasn't in the mood to increase the number of men there, that was it. Next to Cutty Sark.

Ramprat
10-25-05, 14:52
Went into Catto around 9:30. Ass holes charged me 30 peso for a coke and rum. I said kiss my ass but I order it so I drink my 30 peso drink and told the big guy to sit down or die. Walked out the door I will never return. You USA guy never waist your money here a big rip off. If you know the owner till him to kiss by 30 peso ass. Went a cross the street to the apartment next to Ness had a great time three fine girls here.

Ramprat

Exon123
10-25-05, 17:50
I'm very concerned about this.

Jaz Pub & Cutty Sark both wanted $20 peso's for Monger drinks & $40 for Chica drinks a month ago.

I believe thease Club owners have been watching whats been happening over in Recoleta at Black & Madaho's and believe they can get away with the samething down in the "Triangle". I hope not!

Inflation is getting out of hand in Buenos Aires and if it continues it will ruin the Mongering for all of us.

Sure the US dollars is a few peso's highter but everything seams to be higher in price everytime one looks around.

Another example is Cafe Orleans, their price's are about 25% higher than a year ago. The Chica's that work their tell me that their service has gone from $30 peso's a day to $40 peso's a day. Moreover after 5 or 6 o'clock they have another price increase.

If they don't let our dollar float up higher it won't be long before Argentina will be out of reach for a lot of Mongers.

Buenos Aires is becoming expensive again.

Exon

Thomaso276
10-25-05, 20:16
Exxon,

You are absolutely correct. In fact the other night in Jazz a chica told me they always get paid up front and I had to pay the bartender the fee.

This was after we made a deal and were about to leave. Like hell I am going to pay upfront and leave my money with some bartender! She refused to acknowledge that my three years here carried any weight or experience and acted like I did not know what I was talking about. I think she understood (in my poor spanish) where that exit drink I had already paid for should end up - as I walked out.

I am starting tho think the internet is the way to go - no drinks for her or me. Just a flat rate and out the door.

See ya soon!

Monger514
10-29-05, 16:54
Fascinating conversation, Dickhead. When I was in Jaz the other night, I saw the older blonde chick Michaela who seemed like a staple at Catto's! I don't know her in the biblical sense, and she seems to project kind of a hard edge to her, but I always talk to her like a friend. Of course I said hi to her at Jaz, even though I left with Agustina.

My big problem with Catto's is the fucking lights. So many potential surprises lurk.

RickSeven
10-29-05, 18:43
Visited Jaz and XO with Dickhead last night before going to Catto's. The decoration of this place has improved considerably since I was last here, and the chica standard was high. A good selection still there at 2am. My eyes fell out of my head when this very cute blondish chica walked past wiggling her ass. I bought Diana a drink and had a test drive near the stairs, all was good. Jumped in the cab, she was very attentive some DFK and groin massage going on back to my hotel. Spent a very good couple of hours together. The details include DFK, BBBJ, CIM, COF. She is a lovely girl and well worth a date. P$200 for 2 hours. She is blonde, 5'4" ish, about 120 lbs mid 20's and most importantly enjoys sex. A genuine 9 on the richter scale.

Stowe
10-29-05, 22:18
I am pretty bummed right now because I have always liked Cattos the best of the Triangle clubs (including Jaz) But in March and then in September Jaz had the most and best chicas, however I don't like the setup in Jaz as much as in Cattos. It doesn't feel as inviting.

It's sad to hear Cattos is going downhill. It wouldn't surprise me to see that it won't be worth visiting by the time I get down there again in March.

Sad, sad.

Suerte,

Stowe

RoberTouch
10-31-05, 18:48
I read about a girl named Alejandra from Catto's, well, in Sept. I knew a girl with the same name in this club, we told and nothing else. This was a brunette girl with a nice face and big tits. I want to know something more about she.

Thanks.

Moore
11-06-05, 20:01
I am looking for a girl that used to work at Affaire Puerredon. She worked there for about 2 years but vanished a few months ago. I was at Affaire recently and some of her cronies said they though she went to Cattos. Can anyone confirm this? I havent been to Cattos in a very long time.

She (went by the name "Aileen" at Affaire) is Argentine and I believe 24yo. Relatively tall (about 5'8") very voluptuous legs/ass, firm, long dark hair, fresh, pretty face IMO – she appears to be maybe half Arab, quite outgoing and positive.

Thanks,

Moore

Aramis Col
11-07-05, 20:34
Many girls fo Affaire Pueyrredon change to Cattos. If you go, you can ask Sabrina (a blond one) she should know.

Good luck.

Regards

Aramis Col
11-08-05, 22:03
I am not quite sure, she told me Mendoza as bornplace, could be. The last time I saw her was about one month a go in Cattos. Thanks for the information, you are right she is the best. Her ass is very good.

Regards

MoonDog
12-09-05, 14:06
Anyway, if I go back there I am bringing a flashlight before I exit with anything.Smoke, low light, and the little head will do wonders for a woman's looks.:)

Moondog

Quester3
12-09-05, 15:45
This is where having a good buddy or fellow monger being your wingman can be invaluable.

-"wave off! For god's sake wave off!"

Full Throttle
12-09-05, 19:18
So, I tell her that I think I want a different chica. This just blew her mind. She seemed shocked (or a damn good actress! I get up, put on my clothes and tell her bye. She will not go. I had to tell her between 15 and 20 times to get out.

-----

She then mentioned that I should pay BEFORE leaving? I laughed when she said this. Just an observation you probably won't like, but it seems you're "mongering angry" to some extent. It may just be your writing style, but you sure seem down on BA. Girls, hotels, the works. Probably on me, now.

FT

Daddy Rulz
12-10-05, 02:19
Just an observation you probably won't like, but it seems you're "mongering angry" to some extent. It may just be your writing style, but you sure seem down on BA. Girls, hotels, the works. Probably on me, now.

FTI don't really like him but in honesty must support his action here. If a chica changes the deal in your room and then won't leave I think you can eject her. It always used to piss me off a lot when they would try that. I've told more than one to get the fuck out when they wouldn't leave. I also don't support the idea of giving them ANY money. If they preform well, taxi fare and propinas are great. If not they can pay their own taxi back. If you hire a guy to cut your grass and when he starts the job he says the edging that was in the deal is now extra and you tell him to beat it, do you give him gas money for coming to your house?

Full Throttle
12-13-05, 13:07
If a chica changes the deal in your room and then won't leave I think you can eject her. I absolutely agree, but wonder if, in his case, there was a chicken vs. The egg situation? I wonder if you or I or another monger has been with the same girl, but had a GFE experience? His arguments on other threads since this post leaves me confident that I was right.

FT

Chica Seeker
03-22-06, 15:20
Arrived yesterday from Canada for my third annual visit and with 2 hours sleep under my belt I thought that I would have to pass on mongering for my first night. Not!

I want to do some new trail blazing if possible on this trip but last night was not the night, so off to the triangle. All three clubs had lots of chicas but I settled on Cattos and within a few minutes was approached by the well reviewed Romina who I knew could breathe some life back into me. After a test drive in a back corner and the usual negotiations we vamos to my apartment.

She has a smokin bod (not a tatoo fan but hers are tasteful and ok) and is a great performer as discussed. She also has a great attitude and sense of humour.

Trying to hook up with Exon and whoever else is down here.

Chica Seeker
03-25-06, 17:47
I had no intention of pulling another girl out of this club so soon as there are so many places to choose from in this city. However, the night before last, after a drink at Exedra, and a quick look in the other clubs in the area, I decided the best talent was here.

Anna approached me shortly after I settled in at the bar. She is from the Dominican Republic, 23, beautiful body, average height and weight, pretty, and she has a great rack! She is also very affectionate and it didn't take long for me to make up my mind, especially after a drink with her in the back where she provided a complementary lap dance and crotch massage.

We negotiate to the usual 150p after she starts the bidding at $300p (Is someone actually paying that in this place?) And leave for my apartment. The foreplay continues big time in the cab and the elevator to my floor so we didn't waste any time when we got inside. She is a very enthusiastic performer with everything on the menu except completo. Her performance even topped Romina's from a few nights ago which says at lot. However, it is a question of chemistry so I think that the comparison is probably irrelevant.

I was unable to find any previous reviews on Anna so thought I would do one. I hope that my fellow mongers enjoy their time with her as much as I did.

Moore
03-25-06, 19:57
All the mongers know that all the Dominicans are mine. Didn't they advise you? I am really pist-off. Dominicans are personna non grata with all regulars. And Anna is one of my favoritas. Erase your post immediately and there will be no repercussions. Otherwise, I will meet you in the alley outside the Alamo at 10pm tonight to settle your transgression. I appeal to Jackson, please remove this post. Chica Seeker, how could you possibly suggest that Anna is better than the famous Romina (a favorita of many illustrious mongers) This is unbelievable! You have to be wrong! You will be ridiculed-- you entered the Forbidden Ferritory. Your reputation will be destroyed. You are forever changed. Now, I suppose you will want to visit the RD with me.What a "Bozo"! Chica Seeker, you have been sternly warned and better "back-off"---Pappy is an alleged wild man!

Hunt99
03-25-06, 20:02
What a "Bozo"! Chica Seeker, you have been sternly warned and better "back-off"---Pappy is an alleged wild man!No "alleged" about it. I had to bail him out of a Tijuana jail once. He busted up a brothel there when one of his girls was unavailable because she was servicing another customer. Took 34 stitches to close the wound on his scalp from the beer bottle that the mama-san broke over his head, too. Fortunately with a small donation to the Mexican Judges Association Benevolent Fund we were able to resolve everything amicably and without a conviction on his record.

El Perro
03-25-06, 21:34
All the mongers know that all the Dominicans are mine. Didn't they advise you? I am really pissed-off. Dominicans are personna non grata with all regulars. And Anna is one of my favoritas. Erase your post immediately and there will be no repercussions. Otherwise, I will meet you in the alley outside the Alamo at 10pm tonight to settle your transgression. I appeal to Jackson, please remove this post. Chica Seeker, how could you possibly suggest that Anna is better than the famous Romina (a favorita of many illustrious mongers) This is unbelievable! You have to be wrong! You will be ridiculed-- you entered the Forbidden Ferritory. Your reputation will be destroyed. You are forever changed. Now, I suppose you will want to visit the RD with me.I have never seen Papa so upset. This of course means I will have to fuck this girl really, really hard ASAP.

Chica Seeker
03-26-06, 14:31
I took Papa up on his offer to meet in the alley and found out that he is a lot tougher than I thought he was. However, we fought to a draw and established a truce of sorts.

Now all the Dominicans are ours!

Billy 32
04-07-06, 04:46
Went to Cattos tonight and pulled a girl named Caroline out. She was about 5'5", brunette, spoke a little English. She has a large tattoo on her belly, not too attractive but otherwise okay. Did a great 69 and she bbbj with no problem. Aside from the screwing, she is fun. She came up to me and started joking, and we had a good time at the club. I wasn't planning on partaking tonight, but I just liked this chick so I took her.

Exiting the club I ran into some stupid bullshit. The doorman, not the regular, opened the cab door for us. I handed him two pesos and he acted like he was going to hand it back. He asked for a propino and I said that is your propino. He handed it back to me and acted insulted that I only tipped two pesos. So I told him to go fuck himself and away we went in the cab. Most of my friends here don't even tip so I thought two pesos for opening a door was plenty. Probably should have held my tongue but it gets a little liberal after too many beers. Anyway, after that the night went well. Sorry but I have no pictures.

Edited to add: If anyone from Cattos reads this you need to tell the dude outside to chill out. I know of plenty of places to get a 150 Peso peice of ass in BA. If he pisses me off or tries to make me look stupid in front of a chica again, I will go to the other boliches to drink 15 Peso Quilmes. It is your income he is playing with.

Dickhead
04-07-06, 13:23
You did the right thing. What'd this guy look like? The heavyish guy with the longish curly hair? I tip those guys two pesos sometimes, like every other time. But always if it's raining, and sometimes five pesos if it's raining hard. But not if they expect it. BTW those door guys at Catto's get paid 40 pesos a shift.

Exon123
04-07-06, 14:31
The doormen at Catto's are OK in my Book and from time to time I'll tip them, they always tip me off if "Exon's Carolina" is in the place.

The taller guy that doesn't speak a word of English is my farorite and I recall giving him 10 peso's once in a long while. Thats $3 bucks for you thrifty Mongers. But I don't due if often, but it sure as hell works because he knows just exaclly who Exon is and treats me accordingly.

But my real problem is the guy next door at Hook, "Robert", a real certifiable Asshole that always has his hand out. The guy is just a pain in the ass and I trust him just about far as I could Throw that little Iraqi "MotherFucker" that smokes a pipe and works both sides of the street down at Jaz Pub & Cutty Sark.

He, by the way, has strick Orders from Exon that when he see's me coming to turn the other way and not even make eye contact or speak to me. He pray's on "newbies" and if they give him any time or attention he'll screw them blind out of something.

What really "irk's" me about "Robert at Hook is I've had to deal with him from time to time. As one of my all time "favorita's", "Little Miss Marsol", whom I've posted about many times before works in Hook. Therefore I see Robert on a regular basis and he of course always has his hand out.

I solved that problem last trip. "Little Miss Marsol" had left her cell phone in Paraguay so I had no way to contact her for "Service". It was her birthday so Exon bought her a cell phone as a gift for he continued good service and friendship, $80 bucks. This saved me $50 peso's everytime I wanted to see "little Miss Marsol" since I didn't have to pay for Monger & Chica drinks. And the real added side benifit was I didn't have to deal with "Robert" since I could now call "Marsol" for service rather than going down their.

The long & the short of it was the cell phone went over big time with "little Miss Marsol" with added "good will" and I don't have to deal with the slime ball Robert.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
04-07-06, 14:37
Was walking out with Romina, only had bills bigger than a 20 so I gave him a peso it was all I had. The guy (not the curley haired guy but the older guy with grey hair) fucking sneered at me and waved it at Romina. For the future fuck him, he does shit for me. Doesn't get girls, get me a seat, serve me a fucking drink, fuck him.

Went to Cattos tonight and pulled a girl named Caroline out. She was about 5'5", brunette, spoke a little English. She has a large tattoo on her belly, not too attractive but otherwise okay. Did a great 69 and she bbbj with no problem. Aside from the screwing, she is fun. She came up to me and started joking, and we had a good time at the club. I wasn't planning on partaking tonight, but I just liked this chick so I took her.

Exiting the club I ran into some stupid bullshit. The doorman, not the regular, opened the cab door for us. I handed him two pesos and he acted like he was going to hand it back. He asked for a propino and I said that is your propino. He handed it back to me and acted insulted that I only tipped two pesos. So I told him to go fuck himself and away we went in the cab. Most of my friends here don't even tip so I thought two pesos for opening a door was plenty. Probably should have held my tongue but it gets a little liberal after too many beers. Anyway, after that the night went well. Sorry but I have no pictures.

Edited to add: If anyone from Cattos reads this you need to tell the dude outside to chill out. I know of plenty of places to get a 150 Peso peice of ass in BA. If he pisses me off or tries to make me look stupid in front of a chica again, I will go to the other boliches to drink 15 Peso Quilmes. It is your income he is playing with.

Billy 32
04-07-06, 14:51
The normal doorman I have no problem with. He usually opens the door for me, shakes my hand, etc. When leaving he will get the cab door for me and I will throw him a couple of pesos. Sometimes it is two pesos, sometimes five. Last night I had two 1P coins and my smallest bill was a twenty, so I gave the dude what I had. I have never seen the guy before and do not know who he is. I just thought it was in poor taste to act like he did. Like I said, not a big deal, but Cattos is not in business to ensure that doormen get proper tips. If it becomes an issue there I will simply take my business elsewhere. I have enough numbers of chicas I like, I should be calling them and giving them the business anyway.

Like Daddy Rulz said, all they do for me is open a door and say hola. I have never had one go get me a girl, drink, make a recommendation, or anything.

Daddy Rulz
04-07-06, 14:57
The younger guy with the dark curly hair has never acted in this manner, only the old fucking chato (spelled right DH?

The normal doorman I have no problem with. He usually opens the door for me, shakes my hand, etc. When leaving he will get the cab door for me and I will throw him a couple of pesos. Sometimes it is two pesos, sometimes five. Last night I had two 1P coins and my smallest bill was a twenty, so I gave the dude what I had. I have never seen the guy before and do not know who he is. I just thought it was in poor taste to act like he did. Like I said, not a big deal, but Cattos is not in business to ensure that doormen get proper tips. If it becomes an issue there I will simply take my business elsewhere. I have enough numbers of chicas I like, I should be calling them and giving them the business anyway.

Like Daddy Rulz said, all they do for me is open a door and say hola. I have never had one go get me a girl, drink, make a recommendation, or anything.

Dickhead
04-07-06, 17:13
Cheto. But I doubt he is a cheto. He is probably a pelotudo de mierda. Or maybe you mean "choto" which is the rudest possible word I know of to refer to the male organ.

Thus, an appropriate response to this guy (I don't know this guy) might be: "ChuPAme choto."

I will speak to Pancho about this next time I see him, which could be tonight.

Dickhead
04-08-06, 05:51
OK. The doorman in question does not have gray hair (he is older, like 58; I think "Stone Face" would be a good identifying moniker) and I do, in fact, know him and have never particularly liked him but have always tipped him per DH standards, which means not always but sometimes.

So, I did talk to Pancho (the owner) and the conversation was as follows:

DH: Pancho, one of your doormen is really pissing off a lot of my American / gringo / European friends. The older guy, not the curly haired guy; the curly haired guy is OK. He's demanding tips and when he gets two pesos, he acts insulted. Also, he insulted my friend by showing his tip to (the girl in question, AKA "Trevor") and waving it around like it wasn't enough.

PA: Yes, but Toro, these doormen feel like A / G / Es earn good salaries and if they can afford to come down here and come to a place like this, they can afford to tip.

DH: Yeah well we think that tipping waiters a certain amount is a given but a lot of us don't feel like a guy opening a door is worth very much if anything. We can open doors. Plus what really is the issue is when someone gives him 2 pesos he is rude about it and acts like it should be five or ten. A couple of guys have said they won't come in here any more if that guy is at the door. (This got his attention) If he gets a two peso tip he should just accept it.

PA: Claro! OK Toro I will speak to the doormen in general about this and also speak privately to the older guy.

Note that it doesn't take much for Pancho to fire someone and he already fired Fabian for such behavior.

Hope this helps.

Jaimito Cartero
04-08-06, 06:58
In general, I dislike most "hands out" doormen or taxi door openers in BA. I know I gave 1 or 2 pesos to one last year, and he threw it back at me disgusted. That just makes me not give ANY of them a tip at all.

Moore
04-12-06, 03:15
Cheto. But I doubt he is a cheto. He is probably a pelotudo de mierda. Or maybe you mean "choto" which is the rudest possible word I know of to refer to the male organ.

Thus, an appropriate response to this guy (I don't know this guy) might be: "ChuPAme choto."I have not heard the word choto, but I'll assume it means dick. Would "chuPAme choto" not translate in to "suck me dick"?

Wouldn't you say "chuPAme el choto" or "chuPA mi choto" as in "suck my dick"?

Dickhead
04-12-06, 03:31
I just happen to have a native of BA here who does confirm that it SHOULD be "chupa mi choto" as you say. She is better educated than the gal who taught me the phrase. I commonly hear it with the "MAY" sound and not the "ME" sound which may mean I need to hang around with a better class of hookers.

Stowe
04-12-06, 19:51
Tuesday night's excursion into the strange, yet wonderful world of pussy left me feeling fantastic. The night before I stopped by Catto's as asked Poncho (el hefe) if Romina was working that night. He said she was sick but should be back the next night. I later found out from other sources she was just playing hooky.

Returned last and Romina was there. Began harassing her about not remembering my name but she did associate me to Dickhead. Then slowly as the teasing progressed she remembered me losing my wallet with her. She also remembered me from my 'great massage" as described by her. Yep, that's me, I told her.

Bought her a drink and took her to a corner where we could talk and I could feel her up. Great ass, great tits, great attitude. My Spanish must be improving because last September I couldn't understand almost any words but this time, we held a conversation pretty well.

She told me that Poncho called her Tuesday night (after my inquiry) about some 'rich' American asking about her. He doesn't know me if he calls me rich. He also said he told me that she was sick. Romina reminded him she wasn't sick but on vacation. Poncho told her that it has been over a week and with the 2 month vacation in Jan. Feb, and that it was time for her to get back to work.

Took her back to my apartment and started making out and playing with each other on the sofa. Eventually naked, I pulled her into the alcoba. Of course, being Romina she insisted on washing her pussy and my dick.

In bed, she was fantastic as usually. Great bj and sex. Her pussy was delicious and I love the fact that she likes it. FUTA was great, never did that with her before. She isn't into anal but she is so nasty that it doesn't matter. Besides, I had already got my fill of ass-fucking earlier today.

Great tits with nice nipples. Can be assertive or passive-generally the opposite of my direction for the cita. If I am passive, she is aggressive and the reverse also.

Stayed for 90 minutes. After sex I gave her a massage which got her a bit horny again. Lying on my stomach, she laid on my body and began massaging me with her body. I started moving my butt against her pussy and quickly she responded rubbing her clip against my butt. Ever faster, I swear she was so turned on by this that she actually came. The second she stopped shuddering she reached for a condom (at this time I was ready to go again) but alas, we were out of time. And given Poncho being a bit upset with her, she didn't want to push him by being late to return.

Upon getting dress and during a conversation I made a small mistake when referring to her, one that would piss off any chica, so I owe her for understanding. As an apology, I am going to fuck her again tonight.

Boy am I a generous guy-willing to make such a sacrifice for the chica.

Suerte,

Stowe

Orlandoirish
04-12-06, 20:03
Stowe, for letting us know how this chica performs and what to anticipate as we plan our next mongering visit in 2006!

;-)

Truant
04-18-06, 15:33
Was a slow night in Cattos. But I fucked STELLA anyway. I had no intention of fucking anyone. But she gave me an offer I could not refuse. She said just pay me whatever you want. I thought, how entrepreneurial of you. She realized there were about 12 girls competing for 4-6 guys. Why not be creative. It was getting late. So after turning down requests for drinks from several girls, including 44kg Sole, I bought Stella a drink. Then we left and fucked and I gave her 100 pesos. My total bill for the night -- my Brahma 15 pesos, her Brahma 30 pesos, cab one way 4.5 pesos, Stella 100 pesos. My Easter present to myself. I felt like I got a bargain because Stella seemed to be loitering around behind the bar chatting with the bartender, thereby appearing to be management, so I got to fuck the management. That alone got me off.

Truant

Stowe
04-19-06, 00:08
Truant,

You made a wise move NOT selecting Sole. See my report from last week. She is terrible. I kicked her out BEFORE sex, that was how bad was her attitude.

Suerte,

Stowe

Bandy
05-02-06, 19:53
23 yr. Old with one kid. Took her out last night. Could not do the TLN because of the kid. Still stayed for almost 5 hours. Got stretchmarks due to childbirth. CBJ (does not bother me) may be a negative for some mongers. Forget cola! Personally, I had a great time!

Bandy

Guitarrita S
05-04-06, 17:43
I wanted a photo of romina 23.

Mpexy
05-09-06, 09:53
Chica drinks are now 35p for the standard drink (40p if they ask for something with a non-national liquor) up from the prior 30p.

Andres
05-09-06, 10:53
I met DH and Stormy there. There were some 20-25 girls, and it was by far and between the best selection of that Monday night, since at least 6 were doable (although no spinners) Only 1 girl familiar to me. ARS 15 the drink.

I believe that the place continue to be the best one in the area, in terms of ambience, shows and service.

We left for Jaz afterwards.

Andres

Andres
05-24-06, 09:15
A little bit tired after a full week of mongering, I just went to Cattos to enjoy the scene and eventually find something worthy.

There were many more girls than on Monday, but no more than 3 who stuck out (althouhg a dozen doable)

After a few performance shows, a nice brunette aproached me. She is fairly tall, has very thick, suggestive lips, small boobs and a superior butt. We clicked from the beginning, and since I wasn't that demanding that night, we agreed on ARS 150 without mentioning my favourite requests (BBBJ and such) Total costs of drinks was somewhat ARS 50.

We went to the Tres Sargentos hotel. There, we chatted a lot and then she performed a good CBJ. Boring sex afterwards. Nothing special, but I wasn't looking for that.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Slugfest
05-28-06, 17:50
After some excellent pizza and salad at Morelia in Las Canitas, CO2 and I headed over to the Microcenter, knowing that it was early (around 11:30 or so) and that the boliches wouldn't be too busy. We settled on Catto's and grabbed a table. Romina immediately pounced on CO2, but I had a little time to check out the selection thoroughly.

There were roughly 10-12 chicas around the bar, and the same girl dancing who was at Doly's the night before. On my way to the impeccably clean restroom, I spotted a dark-haired, rail-thin, small-chested, very pretty chica standing at the end of the bar. This being precisely my type, I asked her to come on over and have a drink (a beer - 15 for mine, 35 for hers) Her name's Marta, and she's from Misiones. I felt her out, and she was cool, laughed at my awful jokes in Spanish, and seemed to be good company.

CO2 gave me the lowdown on procedure and pricing at this place (in one of those priceless moments in which we're leaning over babbling in English while the chicas look knowingly at each other) She offered 200 pesos for 90 minutes, and I didn't feel like arguing.

All I can really say is that she pretty much re-defined GFE. If you're into DFK and no rush from a pleasant girl who aims to please, she's the one. (caveat - very thin and no chest) No cola on the menu, but that was no problem. Great CBJ and DATY. She hit the big O twice (I'd been hoping that damned bidet would come in handy, and it certainly did for DATY) I finally unloaded and much cuddling ensued. Good stuff.

Begged me to go get a hamburger with her, but I was absolutely exhausted and had to be somewhere at 9:00 this morning, so I gave her some meal money, walked her to a cab, and said good night.

Oh, the taxi-door-opener dude looked at me funny when I gave him his "much-deserved" 2 p tip, which took plenty of effort to obtain (in change from a 10 p note) from the waiter.

Dickhead
06-12-06, 05:02
Sunday night at 12:30, not too bad. A few old favorites. Note that chica drinks are now 35. Yours is still 15. Dancers were a bit sub-par. Told Nicolle that I was looking for some hot sex at a reasonable price. We negotiated to 135 and then I said I was tired of paying 45-50 pesos at the Whorizonte. She took me to El Louvre, Rincón 175 in Congreso. 5,50 cab fare each way. 15 pesos for 45 minutes. Nice clean place. Recommended. As is Nicolle although she is a slutty looking over made up trailer trash type of chica. I say that affectionately. Sucks good dick and has a wet, juicy pussy. Nice ass for doggy. Arf arf. I gave her 145 based on the savings from the transitorio. Still and all if you do the math 145 + 12 taxi + 15 transitorio + 50 drinks + 5 tip for the waiter and you can see why I mostly avoid the clubs these days.

Slugfest
06-17-06, 21:23
I arrived at Catto's all by my lonesome on Saturday around 1:00, after finding nothing appealing at Exedra. I grabbed a barstool, sat on it, and ordered a delicious can of Brahma (the beer, not the can, which had a displeasing metallic aftertaste) After a few minutes I was waylaid by a early 30s, thinnish chica from northern Argentina named Miriam. I'm not normally a big fan of aggressive chicas, but she made a nice impression and I wasn't really in a go-get-em kind of mood.

Hit the back, nice blue eyes, felt her up, decent price, grabbed a cab, found kiosk, bought some drinks, off with clothes, ploughed her ass, recommend. Well, maybe not so much. Like most chicas, it depends. She's a clockwatcher, that's for sure, but I've not found too many chicas that can take a reaming like she did, with minimal complaining. She was all smiles afterward as I escorted her to a cab. 300 total damage, with cab, drinks, etc. Did I mention her great ass?

Lowlight
06-21-06, 11:48
I was at Cattos on my trip at the end of May. I went on Tuesday night around 1am. After rejecting a few ladies who tried to talk to me I called over Nicole, A bit older then I am used to but still very sexy. When she asked me whether I have been to other clubs I mentioned how I know the prices are different in each of the clubs. This allowed me to tell her in my own words that trying to ask for 300 pesos would be crazy. Then when she asked about my expierences with other ladies. I explained how some ladies don't understand what completo is. She told me she does it and enjoys it. I told her how I have been filming girls on camera and that I prefer completo. She said she understands that films that are made are for my own personal use. We agreed for two hours, everything included for 250. Once my videos are converted to DVD I hope to post pics from the session. Here are a couple of fotos in the meantime.

Dickhead
06-21-06, 12:43
I've fucked her several times and the best thing about her is how wet her pussy gets. But if the film is for your own personal use, why are you posting it here?

Foghat
07-14-06, 14:22
I found her at Cattos. She has a nice personality. She looks innocent. Also she has big beatiful eyes and long straight black hair. She told me she has a four year old boy. She also joked that she wanted to have a bebe with me.

She insisted on using condoms which is good in a way. Gave me a cbj, I did her doggy and missionary for a while. I titf ed her and gave her a pearl necklace.

The secound time I was with her, I fd her for a good while. Her pussy is tight. I ended by titf her and shot off in her face and mouth.

She is sweet.

I called her La bruja as a joke, because, she has long black hair and fair skin.

Witchy woman

Bairespirata
07-22-06, 02:48
I had a period when used to see Romina. She charged me 200 ARS. But she stayed with me for sex, sleep and then more sex if I wanted it. Best value I ever got. She called recently and said she have "new tits".

Coach 245
09-09-06, 20:31
My wingman and I worked our way thru he triangle and happened on Cattos as you can imagine. Lots of talent in there and my amigo centered in on a young honey to garner for another evening. Cattos had 2 dancers going on their small stage at times with one of the ladies stripping all the way down to the fur for the obvious crowd enjoyment! The show was good and we will be back tonight to harvest some of the honeys! More posts and info to follow!

Coach

Mahku
11-12-06, 13:55
Took back to the Mansion a girl named Sole. She's about 5-4, nice and slim. It's a joy watching her dance at the pole. She's got a good handful of boobies (I. E. Not silicon pumped up) She's fair skinned, dark haired, latin looking. She agreed to go back to the Mansion because a fellow monger was also taking back a friend of hers so she felt comfortable. I paid her a total of 250, a little more than usual but this included the taxi and what I would have paid for a nearby room if we had gone there. She did ask for 500 at first, which my friend and I had a good laugh about.

She was okay back in the room, nothing spectacular but satisfactory. Blow job was covered. Sex was nice and long with a good variety of positions and intensity. It was just good enough but if I go back I might prefer to try someone else.

CO2
11-27-06, 18:52
I looked up Romina from Catto's on my recent tour to BA which ended yesterday. I had to see the new tits plus she really is one of the best providers I have come across in BA. She's a true GFE and not a clock watcher at all. She has joined me for dinner and lunch on several occasions without any additional fees. I was really not a fan of her getting the new tits. She got them the day I left on my last visit. However, I was shocked at how natural they turned out. If I had not known they were implants I probably would have been fooled. Most of the implants I have seen are kind of hard and un-natural looking and feeling. I have to say I was impressed. Unfortunately she is headed for Spain this week (Thursday) and is not working at Cattos. She says she plans to return to BA (and Cattos) in a couple of months.

Stowe
11-28-06, 01:41
I agree with you CO. Romina's fake tits are the best I have ever felt, sucked on and fucked between. I could not detect them to be fakes and I absolutely do not like fake tits and usually refuse to take chicas with them. But Romina is great so I decided to take her anyway.

My understanding is that she and her sister are going to Spain because they can get alot more money.

She isn't hurting though since she owns her own apartment.

Suerte.

Stowe

Out for Flesh
11-30-06, 20:25
Dear forum members,

Sorry for writing to ask for information instead of for providing it. I am based in Spain and, though I mongered in BsAs, Cattos being one of my preferred spots, I never hooked up with Romina. Since she's coming here I'd like to taste her. Does anyone of you know where she'e heading to (Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, anywhere else) and / or any club / apartment she may be working in?

I, of course, volunteer to give in exchange information on mongering in Madrid or A Coruña (these are the places I know best)

Stowe
12-01-06, 01:43
Sorry OFF she told me but I cannot recall. Perhaps someone will know. She is great so I hope you can hook up with her.

Suerte.

Stowe

Member #1036
02-17-07, 14:24
I try to stop in here once in a while to find my diamond in the rough but the last 3 nights the pickings are slim or I'm getting too fucking picky.

At 4 am a bunch of lazy pissed off ugly and chubby girls sitting around.

Member #1036
02-20-07, 13:23
After leaving Newport decided to give this place one last try as this used to be a good spot for me but after 8 days of visiting here I have been disappointed. I walk in and only 1 other dude. I sit down and this flaca with a squeeky voice is sent over to sit with me by jefe. Shes nice but I tell her I'm done for the week so she tries to entice me with massages and I tell her if that is her friend at the bar who is also flaca. She says you want a 3 some and I'm saying I really depleted.

She goes away and a bid domincana comes up to me and says she remembers me as I used to take her 2 friends out years ago. There were 2 dom that were the sexiest horniest fun girls around back awhile ago. Anyways she tells me they went to Spain.

I go to the counter and the 2 flacas hit me up and then I say what the fuck. Its my last night so we agree on 200 pesos each and we hit the room. I know its not going to be great. Sometimes you know it before you do it but you still do it anyways. Well always go with your gut.

They both tried hard and both had nice bodies. Squeeky voice who is really skinny actually had some good sized boobs and still had milk in them. She sucked the living shit out of me while the other DFK me Fucked both of them but maybe it was me and I compared them to the Dom girls but just didn't ring my bell. Still an ok time for my last fling.

Gauntlet77
02-20-07, 23:20
Went to go have a look on Sunday night to see if one of my favorites from last year was back. They recognize me from all my past visits and seat me at a table near one of dancer poles. I ask the new guy in the white jacket about my favorita. He remembers her but plays dumb about whether she will be back. I suspect she has quit the business as she has not been responding to my text messages for the last month. If anyone knows what happened to Pamela, PM me, PLEASE!

Anyways the new guy in the white jacket says there is a new chica who just started and she is muy linda y dulce. She comes over, we chat, buy her a drink, go for a test drive on the back couch and I'm sold. Back to the apartment for a warm, enthusiastic session. No BBJ (but this might change with more sessions. I had her licking the shaft) Otherwise GFE. Nice personality. About 25 years old, blondish, 5'5'', Paraguayan but doesn't look like the usual Paraguayan. Great rack, enhanced but you'll like playing with them anyway. Not a hard body but you won't be disappointed.

The new guy in the white jacket was right.

Bairespirata
02-25-07, 07:08
I took out Romina fuive times for 200 ARS plus maybe 70 ARS in drinks NS TIPSM to the doorman.

Well. She used to sleep over in my apartment. For sex, company, sex and a sweet girls who adjusted her spanish to my basich level.

She is fantastic. But at the end she started to use me a a provider of last resort. She understood that and didn't call me so to often after that.

But anyway. 200ARS. Plus the obligatorio drinks at Cattos, and then the restaurants gave me a price of 300ARS per day. With a hmmm 8-10 girl, depending on taste.

Hygienia was perfect and she washed me and herself intensely, with I also think should be the standard.

Romina is not bright. She is street-smart, have good taste of clothing and behaviour.

She wants to work with this for like max.3-5 years. Then she will seduce a rich man and have babies with him. But she better hurry up, because her stocks is at the top now, and can only go down hereafter.

Being criticial. Maybe she only have one or two seasons left if she wants to catch the man of her dreams. Then the battle for survival begins. First to keep up her just-to living standard by having more clients. Then by accepting lower incomes and selling finally selling her apartment in the Microcentro.

Career people rise their income every year until reteirment.

The chica has a few good years, then their incomes start to fall.

I recommend Romina for marriage. You can always hide her past and show her beauty. But you can not hide formal and social education. She simply doesn't fit in with educated middle or uper class people. And she has no idea of how to invest her money (if she) ever saved some.

She will make a lot of money for two-fhree years-max. Then she will be +30 and has to work in the agriculture in Missiones, where she comes from. Wages there are as low as 600 pesos in black for 12 hours daily work, 6-7 days a week, sometimes you get fired and end up having worked maybe 1,2 or even 3 months for ZERO.

I write this because I really love Romina (Marisa) But she doesn't have a clue about the future. No references, no education-nothing.

For her own sake I hope she gets into drugs and, hopefully take a killing OD.

Living in luxury in ARG, US, Spain, EU is living in a dream for a girl from nowhere. She can't go back to her family or hometown and being happy with that. Talk quickly gets around and she will be known as a ex-prostitute. In Missiones these things are sacred.

I wish the best for her, but I can already now see the first signs of desperation.

As you all know there are a few dozens of good looking veteranas. Or maybe just 5-10, if even that.

OMGHereICome
03-21-07, 18:23
Think you can negociate to 150 Arg.

Went there 3 times this week. Didnt pick any girls but. I think there is room for negociation.

Regards,

OMG

El Aleman
03-25-07, 14:12
After the very brief visit to Ness, I went into Catto's. A little bit more action, maybe 10 chicas. After ordering a cerveza and dealing with the house pig (it's really true. It takes less than 2 minutes and a really ugly girl tries to strike up a conversation) I tried to spot the talent, which is difficult in this bar: it is pitch dark, and all the available girls except 2 or 3 that were sitting with other guests sat in the corner between the bar and the entrance.

Nothing that particularly interested me, so I left after a few minutes and took a cab back to Recoleta.

Aqualung
04-03-07, 23:50
Sole's a young (21 or so) quite good looking kid who works in Catto's. She always had a good attitude and was eager and willing. Last week I had a client in town so I got Sole to meet him at the hotel in the afternoon - Great!

The problem was the next night - He wanted to take her out to dinner and then for her to stay all night with him. I called her and she was quite enthusiastic about it.

An hour later she called me and told me she would have to charge extra so she could pay for her drinks for having missed going to Catto's that night. US$100 plus US$50 for her "drinks" - So far it was till OK.

A little later she calls me again saying if my friend wants her to stay later he has to pay US$200 - Now, I'm getting pissed with this. Still, my friend / client is OK with the two hundred bucks for her going to dinner and then staying all night.

The next morning I find at 4 am she had started crying and wanted to leave as it was late and she hadn't made any money that night. My friend (soft heart idiot) ends up giving her US$500 to stay till 7am!

Yea well, you guys know how to take care of yourselves but keep this in mind when you are negotiating with her. Don't trust her!

Daddy Rulz
04-11-07, 15:03
For all you Romina lovers, SHE IS BACK! I saw her myself at Cattos last night. Sorry I can't post a report of the experiance as she was occupied but she was looking good as ever. Maybe a few kilos extra but I gotta admit the new tits looked good in the dress.

Short Rib
04-12-07, 16:09
Be careful of Sole (Soledad) She will try to get you for a lot of cash. She is a sweet girl with a nice attitude and tight young body, but she will try to con you with stories of her sick grandmother and she needs a loan and bla bla bla bla.

It's all a con. I busted her on it and have stopped giving her my business.

Aqualung
04-12-07, 23:12
Be careful of Sole (Soledad) She will try to get you for a lot of cash. She is a sweet girl with a nice attitude and tight young body, but she will try to con you with stories of her sick grandmother and she needs a loan and bla bla bla bla.

It's all a con. I busted her on it and have stopped giving her my business.Yep, she gave the sick grandmother story to my client. At least she is original. After 30 years mongering in BA the sick child story is a pain in the ass the grandmother one is new.

She called me some day last week saying she had a fever and needed AR$300. Yes sure, she got them!

Short Rib
04-15-07, 13:19
Hilarious! She called me last week saying she had a fever and caught a cold from all the rain. She needed 300 pesos as she couldn't go to work. I told her I would give her 300 pesos if she spent the night. She couldn't as she was sick she said, but still wanted the money. I told her I wasn't the Banco de Argentina.

The week before she called me saying her brother (who she lives with) had lost his job as a waiter and needed 900 pesos to pay the rent.

At least she gets creative with the stories. I hope her grandmother is doing better. Ha ha!

BadMan
04-15-07, 13:35
The week before she called me saying her brother (who she lives with) had lost his job as a waiter and needed 900 pesos to pay the rent.I wouldn't be too sure it's her brother, sounds more like the usual dead beat out of work boyfriend. Grown women prostitutes don't tend to live with their brothers. Unless her brother is the one pimping her ;).

Bad

Hunt99
04-15-07, 13:54
A couple years ago I took one of my regulars for a trip to the country for a couple of days. When she was in the shower her cell phone rang, and I answered it. I had a nice chat with her husband, decent fellow it seemed, he had some question about where something was stored away. Happily he wasn't jealous, and I had no qualms about supporting his habit of being a drone. Of course, his worker bee got regularly sprayed with my jizz, and all of us seemed to like it, so perhaps it was a fair trade.

Unlike some guys I typically don't get any extra thrill out of drilling some other guy's woman. In fact, I think I prefer it better, however. Not because of that thrill of laying your eggs in another eagle's nest, but because there really isn't any threat of falling in love with a hooker and all that bullshit. Keeps things friendly but businesslike. :D

There is another story on this topic from a while ago which I ought to tell, but I will save it for another time.

Aramis Col
05-04-07, 19:36
Third Stop Cattos.

Also 20 pesos for a beer. Quite a disaster, because the girl level was bad and there are only few ones. The showgirl was pretty as usual, but she did not compensate the absence of interesting girls.

Bandy
05-23-07, 01:28
Took Augustina out at the begining of my trip. Very jovial attitude. She is Rafaela's friend, so gave her a try. 200 P for 3 hours. Enjoyed the overall service. Everything but cola was available.

Bandy

Mannyfesto
06-06-07, 19:44
A little bit tired after a full week of mongering, I just went to Cattos to enjoy the scene and eventually find something worthy.

There were many more girls than on Monday, but no more than 3 who stuck out (althouhg a dozen doable)

After a few performance shows, a nice brunette aproached me. She is fairly tall, has very thick, suggestive lips, small boobs and a superior butt. We clicked from the beginning, and since I wasn't that demanding that night, we agreed on ARS 150 without mentioning my favourite requests (BBBJ and such) Total costs of drinks was somewhat ARS 50.

We went to the Tres Sargentos hotel. There, we chatted a lot and then she performed a good CBJ. Boring sex afterwards. Nothing special, but I wasn't looking for that.

Hope this helps,

AndresI'm pretty sure that's the girl my friend fell in love with. She asked for 250 Pesos a night though, I'm sure she'll get thousands from him before he wises up. Some guys just won't listen, trying to explain the dynamics of the relationship to him has actually put a strain on our friendship.

Zhomeguy
06-24-07, 19:45
Been visiting this club quite frequently after my coffee break at Excedra around midnight. The attendance by the chicas has improved over the last few months expecially Wed, Thur and Sat nites. Have taken Gabriella, a little tight chica with a bit of a oriental facial appearance home twice. She gives a great BBBJ as a warm up! Some of Jackson's remarks in regards to respect needs to be kept in mind when negotiating! If you just pay asking price she will be a clock watcher. Barter a bit with her or the others and spend what little bit of extra$ you want with tips to the barman and the doorman and you will go alot further here!

Hlover
11-07-07, 11:35
Visited last night.

Some sexy young hot Paraguyans. Understand rates are similar to Hook.

MiddleAgeGuy
01-13-08, 09:20
Girls are saying it is pretty slow these days with the vacation season in full swing. Took out a nice petite Missiones girl with dark hair who was very passionate, great mover in the sack, and gfe. Ymmv. Come to think of it, somehow almost everyone I was seeing in various clubs was from Missiones, from the german stock look to the moracha.

MAG

Aqualung
01-15-08, 11:28
Catto's has been my watering hole for many years and I have seen it decline and rise again and decline once again but I have never seen it so low. On Friday there was only one or two doable girls. At least two of them notorious for trying to get more money once they get you to the hotel or wherever.

Not too long ago (maybe two or three years back) the level of girls in Catto's was like that of the Recoleta clubs today (of course, in those days the Recoleta clubs were packed full of 9's and 10's)

I really wonder where all the beauties have gone! Spain or some other European countries? Have they got married? Career changes? Too many clubs and privates thus spreading the girls out thinly?

The privados are a relatively new fad. Imagine the cream of all the privados and massage joints stuffed into five or six clubs! That would bring back some of the splendour to the Buenos Aires club life.

Jackson
01-15-08, 13:03
Catto's has been my watering hole for many years and I have seen it decline and rise again and decline once again but I have never seen it so low. On Friday there was only one or two doable girls. At least two of them notorious for trying to get more money once they get you to the hotel or wherever.

Not too long ago (maybe two or three years back) the level of girls in Catto's was like that of the Recoleta clubs today (of course, in those days the Recoleta clubs were packed full of 9's and 10's)

I really wonder where all the beauties have gone! Spain or some other European countries? Have they got married? Career changes? Too many clubs and privates thus spreading the girls out thinly?

The privados are a relatively new fad. Imagine the cream of all the privados and massage joints stuffed into five or six clubs! That would bring back some of the splendour to the Buenos Aires club life.Aqualung,

It's the middle of January.

Do I need to elorborate on that?

Thanks,

Jackson

Aqualung
01-15-08, 13:40
Aqualung,

It's the middle of January.

Do I need to elorborate on that?

Thanks,

JacksonHey Jackson - I'm not talking about just now - I go there weekly all year round and I have noticed this trend for the last year or two

Ricker
03-07-08, 00:24
Stopped by the other night to check out the chicas.

There were a couple cuties about.

I also ran into a couple dudes I met earlier in the day at Orleans.

Both cool guys really except one of them wanted the dancer, who was stunning but unavailable, and he was willing and offering to pay more than you can imagine for her.

Actually, I think she was starting to dig me:) and I wasn't offering one pesito. Hahaha.

Both guys ended up with chicas for the night. Each for 300 pesos TLN.

One chica, who got rejected by the guys eventually, got angry at me when I was helping to negotiate for these guys. She said I offended her when I tried to negotiate off her 300 pesos per hour deal. She said she was well worth that price, and the management and other chicas frowned upon girls lowering their prices. Blah blah blah. She was a very generous 7 at best.

I try to see the good in everybody, but she made it really tough.

I went home alone, saving my strength for my daytime fun and games. I'm more of a daytime cat anyway.

Xion149
03-25-08, 05:10
I'd spent all day running around trying to get my Paraguay visa shit in order and was ahead in my pussy budget, so I figure what the hell? Lets see another clip joint, and headed for Catto's.

The hawkers for Ness were out in FORCE. I mean 2 of them, literally chased me across the street trying to usher me in before I could reach Catto's. Based on reports of declining quality, and how hard those two were campaigning, I think I made the right move.

Anyway, got there a bit after 12, and its just me and 1 other guy (way in the corner, I didn't notice him at first) and about 15 chicks. I sit right in the middle, so I can feel like a proper piece of meat. Unfortunately the wrong one bit. Nice body, but short lesbian haircut. I hate that. I let her sit down to find out what she's about, but then comes the drinks push. Now, this was easy enough to wave off, but then she went into some story about how the girls don't get commission on the outrageously priced drinks. At that point my patience wears, I refuse to buy her a drink, and start tossing all kinds of lowball bids at her. Best way to get rid of a chick fast.

As reported, the "dancers" are not on the clock. Damn shame, because one of them was FLAWLESS; and could've had my wallet wrapped around her finger.

Then I spy another cutie at the end of the bar, the light is so low but I can tell she's smokin. I go over and chat her up, she's very sweet, from Missiones (gotta check that place out someday, they grow some hot girls) beautiful sort of asian features, 5'9"ish, smokin body maybe be-cup tits, by the name of Lujan. I suck it up and buy her a drink, and we retire to one of the couches in back, and Jesus is she affectionate. Kissing me all over, shoving titties in my mouth with my hand all up her skirt. We finish our drinks and discuss pricing, and I get the same 300p quote. But at least she's sweet about it, and we meet halfway @ 200p. I know, feel free to give me shit about it, no way I was walking out on that one tho.

At the apartment its more of the same, everything covered but total GFE. Just an increadibly sweet girl, and such a hot body. Ended up giving HER a massage just for an excuse to touch her repeatedly.

Total for two unrushed hours AR200 + AR30 + AR50 = AR280

Got the digits and email so we can hookup without the assrape drink prices.

Chica Seeker
04-09-08, 16:38
I arrived in BA on Friday and I am in the habit of going to this club on my first night. It is the best in the "triangle" imho.

I spot a couple of potential chicas while I am watching the two dancers, one of whom has an outrageous ass! I wave off a couple of girls and then Marisol comes over. It took me a couple of moments to get my eyes off her chest and check out the rest of her, which was also pretty good.

She is a Dominican who has been working there for the past year. I was somewhat reluctant to post this in case Sydney has another temper tantrum like he had last year when I banged one of his beloved Dominicans. He has probably forgotten our agreement that I could partake when I am visiting here.

Anyways, I decide on Marisol, subject to price of course. I tell her that I pay 150 p, which I have always paid at this place and she counters with 300p. It does not take her long to come down to 200p and that is the best that I can do. Guys, is the 150p a thing of the past? I buy her the exit drink for 50p and we retire into the back for a bit of a test drive. She seems concerned that I think that her rack is enhanced and wants to prove to me that it is all natural. I was not about to turn down her offer.

I had a very good session with her at my apartment. I don't think that bbbj and completo are on the menu but I could be wrong. I was operating on 3 hours sleep and was happy with just the basics this night.

Dking99
05-20-08, 02:12
Rumor has it that Susan Perez, aka Susana Banana, is back on the circuit. Anyone know if this is true?

And on a side note, what ever happened to One Tree Hill?

Dking

Aqualung
06-12-08, 02:43
After putting Soledad in the freezer for some time because of her bad habit of crying (for more money) for her grandmother who is ill I took her out last Friday night. The freezer had done her good. She performed admirably. She can be sweet and fun to be with. BBBJ is no problem but she insists on rubbers for sex. 200 pesos and I had to almost throw her out after a few hours so she is no clock watcher.

Yoosin
07-15-08, 13:09
Hey Agualung is that the same chica that speaks english better then most in the boliches, goes by Sole, the grandmother and unversity stories?

Got to Cattos close to 2:00AM. Opposite of Newport, there where a few other guys and the girls where sitting all around the place lookin bored. The show was about to start so why not take a seat, get a drink and watch one show at least. Te girls where pretty aggressive compared to other times. 3 of them came up a sat down un-invited to chat. When they got around to asking for a drink I sent them away. No looking good.

Drink done - off to Hook.

Yoosin

Aqualung
07-15-08, 14:27
That's right, she's the one that goes by Sole and the grandmother and university stories. Though don't believe a single word she says. She has the worst spelling I have ever seen in my life. Last week she sent me a text message and she wrote "agradecer" (thankful) as "agarra de ser":)

Short Rib
07-15-08, 15:39
I've known Sole for a few years. She is full of it. She is married to a deadbeat husband from Tucuman who sits on his ass all day waiting for her to bring home the money. I just got tired of the constant whining and complaining of the money she needs for her brother and grandmother. Anyway, nice body and perky tits, but the money issues just got old.

Yoosin
07-15-08, 17:03
Aqualung and Short Rib, Thanks for the quick response. You have confirms my internal signals regarding the stories, however true they maybe. She just called a little while ago wanting to know if I wanted to get together soon.

She explained to me that the fees out of Cattos are $300 per hour. Huh, Thats funny common place around here would get me TLN for less then $300. After I told her that she backed off big time. Anyway there is so much candy here it is hard to justify wasting my precious one or two shots a day on someone who is full of shit.

Yoosin

Aqualung
07-15-08, 23:32
Yes - She can be a pain in the ass and it's a pity as she is not bad looking and is a good provider.

Monger514
07-16-08, 17:09
Yes - She can be a pain in the ass and it's a pity as she is not bad looking and is a good provider.Daddy Rulz warned me away from this girl, based on Stowe's experience. I always wondered what she looked like naked. Thanks, man! (And thanks to DR)

Wally Foot
07-22-08, 14:10
Friday night in Catto's - I went there with a mate after a quick look in Ness, and I was quite impressed by the quality. There were probably a dozen girls there and maybe half a dozen guys. The guest pole dancers were very hot, though I doubt if they were available, and a couple of the resident girls also danced very well. Three or four Dominicans caught my eye, and I eventually settled on Marisol, simply because of her large bust. She looks like a bigger version of Kelly Holmes, the athlete, with long hair extensions. She is about twenty-six, I think, with one kid. She was happy to walk the couple of blocks to my apartment, and she performed very well on this old man, with no great hurry. She charged the customary AR$200, with a AR$40/60? Chica drink, and obviously I had a beer myself, so for me quite good value for money. Would I repeat? Maybe. Marisol gave me her cellphone number, but her English is even more limited than my Spanish, so it's probably more trouble than it's worth.

She allowed me to take some pictures, but as she has not appeared anywhere on the intrnet as far as I know, I'm not posting them.

Short Rib
07-22-08, 23:15
Here are some photos of Sole from last year

Gato Hunter
08-19-08, 05:43
One of my last nights there which was 2 or 3 days ago I pulled a Brazilian girl with long hair from cattos. I really wish I could tell you her name but I can't. It was about 4:30 am and I had been down the party trail.

She was a great time, good BBBJ, tan lines only down low witch is what pushed me over the edge doggie.

When it was done she had to go home to her kid witch was only four blocks from my place and one block from cattos.

150p + a beer to get her out.

Aqualung
08-19-08, 13:50
One of my last nights there witch was 2 or 3 days ago I pulled a Brazilian girl with long hair from cattos. I really wish I could tell you her name but I can't. It was about 4:30 am and I had been down the party trail.

She was a great time, good BBBJ, tan lines only down low witch is what pushed me over the edge doggie.

When it was done she had to go home to her kid witch was only four blocks from my place and one block from cattos.

150p + a beer to get her out.Sounds like Marita. She lives with her kid very near Catto's. A Brazilian that has lived in Argentina for many years. In her early to mid thirty's I would think but with a fantastic attitude and a great provider.

Member #3320
09-03-08, 16:51
My first visit here at 3 am on early Wednesday morning.

GETTING THERE: By foot on a very cold winter night!

ENTERING THE CLUB: No hassles. No entry fees.

INSIDE THE CLUB: Just 2-3 clients, about 15 girls.

PRICES OF DRINKS: Minimum drink is 30ARS. Ladies drink 60 ARS.

QUALITY OF CHICAS: Average or below average.

ATMOSPHERE IN CLUB: A bit irritating because some some live singer was singing some stupid songs. It was a distraction, from the main reason why everyone was there in first place. Also, too many waiters standing on the head, trying to bully me in taking a girl or buying more drinks for myself.

TALKING TO GIRLS: 2 girls came & talked to me on their own. I didnt like them & politely dismissed them. 3rd girl, whom I called probably looked the best. Very very sexy legs and a very nice & pretty face, a Paraguay national. She quoted 200 ARS for 1 hour, no BBBJ. I quoted 150 ARS plus BBBJ but she dint agree.

LEAVING THE CLUB: I saw all the girls leaving at 3.45, so even I left the club. To my luck I saw this Paraguay chica whom I talked to in the club standing on the road probably awaiting taxi. I again negotiated and came to my apartment.

SEX: Very good, though no BBBJ but very very GFE. One of my better experiences in BA among the 25 odd.

She stayed for 1.5 hours.

BTW, I asked her the secret of the sexy legs & she said she was in gym everyday for 2 hours!.

She has no kids but working to finance her school education.

TOTAL DAMAGE: 200ARS + 10 ARS for taxi + 30 ARS for my drink at Catto's + 20 ARS my taxi = 260 ARS.

WILL I RECOMMEND THE CLUB?

Yes, a cheap option but do not expect great looking chicas there.

ANY HOSTILITY / DANGERS?

None at all. Except for the irritating waiters.

STRIPTEASE?

Yes, saw one average looking chica doing striptease at 3.30 am and everyone clapping.

CLIENTS.

Almost none except me.

Enjoy BA

Ricker
09-04-08, 13:08
My first visit here at 3 am on early Wednesday morning.

GETTING THERE: By foot on a very cold winter night!

ENTERING THE CLUB: No hassles. No entry fees.

INSIDE THE CLUB: Just 2-3 clients, about 15 girls.

PRICES OF DRINKS: Minimum drink is 30ARS. Ladies drink 60 ARS.

QUALITY OF CHICAS: Average or below average.

ATMOSPHERE IN CLUB: A bit irritating because some some live singer was singing some stupid songs. It was a distraction, from the main reason why everyone was there in first place. Also, too many waiters standing on the head, trying to bully me in taking a girl or buying more drinks for myself.

TALKING TO GIRLS: 2 girls came & talked to me on their own. I didnt like them & politely dismissed them. 3rd girl, whom I called probably looked the best. Very very sexy legs and a very nice & pretty face, a Paraguay national. She quoted 200 ARS for 1 hour, no BBBJ. I quoted 150 ARS plus BBBJ but she dint agree.

LEAVING THE CLUB: I saw all the girls leaving at 3.45, so even I left the club. To my luck I saw this Paraguay chica whom I talked to in the club standing on the road probably awaiting taxi. I again negotiated and came to my apartment.

SEX: Very good, though no BBBJ but very very GFE. One of my better experiences in BA among the 25 odd.

She stayed for 1.5 hours.

BTW, I asked her the secret of the sexy legs & she said she was in gym everyday for 2 hours!

She has no kids but working to finance her school education.

TOTAL DAMAGE: 200ARS + 10 ARS for taxi + 30 ARS for my drink at Catto's + 20 ARS my taxi = 260 ARS.

WILL I RECOMMEND THE CLUB?

Yes, a cheap option but do not expect great looking chicas there.

ANY HOSTILITY / DANGERS?

None at all. Except for the irritating waiters.

STRIPTEASE?

Yes, saw one average looking chica doing striptease at 3.30 am and everyone clapping.

CLIENTS.

Almost none except me.

Enjoy BAGreat report amigo.

Just want to say, though I've never taken a chica from Cattos, I have seem some nice looking chicas but mostly on the Thursday-Saturday nights and some of the Dancers on the weekends are stunningly beautiful.

I was with a guy there once, who I met earlier at Orleans, and he was buying drinks for me and all the girls, he had some cash.

Anyway, he wanted one of the dancers in a bad way, like to take to his hotel.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

It cost him 150 pesos just to buy her a drink at our table. That's what they charge for that.

The waiter told us up front and the dude said OK, bring her over.

The guy basically offered this chica a blank check and unbelieveably she stood firm at NO. She said she doesn't do that, only dances.

I had fun translating though. I think she was diggin me. Not:)

Paradiso666
09-22-08, 10:42
I will try to report in captain style:

Getting there: by foot from my hotel, its a 10 minutes walk. Arrived around 23.00.

Getting in: easy, 2 guys at the door opened for me, no hassle.

Inside: a rather small place, dark, with 7 girls a bar tender and not even one client. Very uncomfortable. But uncomfortable situations get the best out of me. I ordered a beer and waited to see what would happen.

Prices: 30 for beer, 60 for ladies drink. I am quite surprised I am starting to find this cheap, after the ridiculous prices in BLACK.

And then: nothing. No one came from his or her place. We were all quiet, staring. A Dominican girl came up to me. After 3 kisses and a 1 sentence introduction she asked me for a drink. I said I prefer to wait because at the end of the bar I saw a really nice beautiful Paraguayan girl. By this time I am just horny and past the point of politeness so I asked for her. She had a mini skirt, a slim body, beautiful face and long black hair and a nice voluptuous ass. We started robbing/touching and she lets me touch her pussy and ass. After a while, she suggested we could go to my hotel for $100. I asked if she offers complete services. She smiles and tells me I will get her completely including her hair, eyes, nose, ears. Duh For me, it was a bit early to already go home so I got out (to buy condoms) promosing her i would be back (which i wasnt planning to do initially) and went to Ness across the street. That must have been the worst place so far. All really ugly girls in a depressing environment with 70 balloons against the ceiling and not a single client again. I drank a beer at record speed, got out and went to look for more bars. I could have gone to Hook but I was afraid for the same uncomfortable situation with staring depressed girls and no clients. So I tried to find something else. There wasnt anything else around really. Just a bar names KISS. SO went back to Catto but found that beauifful Paraguayan was already taken by another guy. The one other client and he took my girl:(

I got out and entered into the night, singin Black Mouth Red Orgasm to myself. What happened after this I will keep to myself because a gentleman doesnt tell;)

Gauntlet77
09-24-08, 16:35
I can heartily recommend this chica for those of you interested in a young lady rather than a raunchy pornstar. Lovely & graceful. Succulent lips and tight pussy. Excellent service once you get to know her. YMMV.

She is a bit on the shy side but well worth the effort.

If you hit it off with her, she will do DATY, BBBJ and LFK.

Madaho's level beauty at Catto's prices. Check out her picture.

El Perro
09-24-08, 19:40
I can heartily recommend this chica for those of you interested in a young lady rather than a raunchy pornstar. Lovely & graceful. Succulent lips and tight pussy. Excellent service once you get to know her. YMMV.

She is a bit on the shy side but well worth the effort.

If you hit it off with her, she will do DATY, BBBJ and LFK.

Madaho's level beauty at Catto's prices. Check out her picture.Yes, and cola can also be on the menu.

Member #3320
09-27-08, 19:54
Stopped by here on Friday Night / Sat early morning, 1am.

It was surprisingly quiet crowded. Many clients. Many chicas. However, none was a 8 or a 9. However, there were indeed several good "7"s.

I did like one of them quiet a lot but she was adamant on a price of 300 pesos. In addition, I would have had to pay 60 ARS bar fine. When I did the mathematics, I did not find it worth it as I have taken chicas from here for 150~200 pesos (excluding bar fine) Maybe the number of clients gives these girls hope to quote higher prices.

However, I do wanna fuck this chika so would probably go back here on a weekday and try to renegotiate.

Cheers

Daddy Rulz
09-27-08, 21:14

It was surprisingly quiet crowded. Many clients. Many chicas. However, none was a 8 or a 9. However, there were indeed several good "7"s.

I did like one of them quiet a lot but she was adamant on a price of 300 pesos. In addition, I would have had to pay 60 ARS bar fine. When I did the mathematics, I did not find it worth it as I have taken chicas from here for 150~200 pesos (excluding bar fine) Maybe the number of clients gives these girls hope to quote higher prices.

However, I do wanna fuck this chika so would probably go back here on a weekday and try to renegotiate.

CheersCapt great job, I know my opinion isn't shared by everybody but I do believe your actions preserve these value hunting grounds for generations of mongers to come.

Member #3320
09-27-08, 21:19
Capt great job, I know my opinion isn't shared by everybody but I do believe your actions preserve these value hunting grounds for generations of mongers to come.Thank you Daddy Rulz, for the warm words of appreciation. Highly welcome!

Lets meet for a drink or two if you are in town.

:-)

Aqualung
09-28-08, 00:02

CheersYou did the correct thing. The girls at Catto's are mostly asking for $150 plus drinks.

I took out a young spinner last week, I don't remember her name, Lucy or something like that. I only remember it was with an L. (And it is just because I'm getting old and not because it was one of those nights the quadrangle becomes a circle)

Anyhow, it was a TLN complete expect for anal. BBBJ, CIM everything for $150.

She even told me that Welshmen were the best clients!

;)

Member #3320
09-28-08, 08:17
You did the correct thing. The girls at Catto's are mostly asking for $150 plus drinks.

I took out a young spinner last week, I don't remember her name, Lucy or something like that. I only remember it was with an L. (And it is just because I'm getting old and not because it was one of those nights the quadrangle becomes a circle)

Anyhow, it was a TLN complete expect for anal. BBBJ, CIM everything for $150.

She even told me that Welshmen were the best clients!

;)Thanks for the update. I was wondering to myself why she was upselling herself for an higher price. I would never pay a Catto's chica more than 200 ARS.

Miami Bob
09-28-08, 23:14
She was the princess of Cattos for years. I haven't seen her there over the last year. Short, bad bleach job, perfect body, sweet gfe and usually wanted 25 to 50 pesos more than the going rate. I don't see her reviewed recently.

Aqualung
09-28-08, 23:37
True - the last time I saw her was about February or March.

Another girl that has turned up these last weeks after a few years absence is Pamela. She was well known on the street. Having worked at Pipper's, Ness and Catto's. She finally married the young kid that was waiter at Pipper's and then barman at Catto's - I don't remember his name.

The point is Pamela used to be 100% completa including some kinky stuff like mild bondage etc. The last time I saw her (about 6 or 7 years ago) she was fucked up on dope and I once found her passed out on the sidewalk of the parking lot on Paraguay and Esmeralda.

She seemed cleaned up last week when I saw her at Catto's and must be now in her late 20's or early 30's. She used to have a good firm body but I can't tell now as she was a little more clothed than is usual for girls at the club. I saw her twice leave with clients the last two times I was there. I'll investigate and inform.

Dickhead
09-28-08, 23:40
Anyone I know personally can PM me and I can try to set something up with Romina (a personal friend whom I no longer fuck) but she seems to think someone has to pay for her tit job so her rates are a bit high but still negotiable. Last time I saw her was maybe July and she said she was still working at Catto's from time to time. MB, I'll tell her what you said about her bleach job, ja ja.

Miami Bob
09-29-08, 01:27
I have her numbers, but haven't seen nor heard of her except for our prior conversations last may. I brought her a big box of orbit gum from costco which I left with jackson when I did not find her. He is probably still chewing. I did not want to carry it back to the usa.

She is a top rate provider and no one is discussing her at cattos. The captain needs a romina special as the cherry on top of his triangle experiences. She is a very sweet girl who likely is asking for way too much money---DH will pay 150

And the rest of us 200--am I guessing corectly DH?--after she insists on 300.

I have always had superb service from her. She should really find a nice guy and get married before the life chews her up as she ages. She must be aboiut 25 or 26 now 158cm and built like a 25 year old raquel welch--she has the best and most natural boob job ever.

Captain pm me and I'll send you her numbers. She does not speak very much english for a telephone conversation, but she is very fluent in a "me tarzan, you jane" kind of way.

Dickhead
09-29-08, 03:50
158 cm? Not. Try 148. Of course maybe she never took her heels off with you, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I'm not even sure she is 148. For gringos she is about 4'8" or 4'9." Now that she had the boob job I think she is taller lying down than standing up.

Daddy Rulz
09-29-08, 10:51
158 cm? Not. Try 148. Of course maybe she never took her heels off with you, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I'm not even sure she is 148. For gringos she is about 4'8" or 4'9." Now that she had the boob job I think she is taller lying down than standing up.I honestly didn't think she got them that much bigger, as a pre and post boob job admirer (and well known for my preference for enhanced boobage) I didn't think they changed all that much.

I must heartily endorse the idea that a trip to BsAs is not complete without experiencing her charms, one of my all time favorites of course.

Gauntlet77
09-29-08, 11:54
Now that she had the boob job I think she is taller lying down than standing up.LMAO.

I saw her couple of years ago before the boob job. She was one of the best in the business. She even emptied out my fridge for me on my departure. Great chica.

Wiild
10-04-08, 17:34
Hey Daddy Rulz, as a fellow admirer of women with big / huge silicone tits I would be interested to hear if you have any other suggestions to find ladies with big enhanced boobs in BsAs?

I will spend 3 nights in town later in this month and will probably visit Madahos, Black, The triangle clubs + perform some searches on the escort sites.

. Well known for my preference for enhanced boobage)

Daddy Rulz
10-04-08, 20:16
Hey Daddy Rulz, as a fellow admirer of women with big / huge silicone tits I would be interested to hear if you have any other suggestions to find ladies with big enhanced boobs in BsAs?

I will spend 3 nights in town later in this month and will probably visit Madahos, Black, The triangle clubs + perform some searches on the escort sites.There is Elizabeth, Barbie and Jessica Rabbit from Newport. Elizabeth is from Missiones and Barbie and Jessica are Brazilian, don't let the Brazilians talk you into a twofer as there will be no lesbian sex, as singles they are fine. Personally I prefer Jessica Rabbit she seems to dig it when I spoog on her face. Could be an academy award performance though personally I think she digs it, she asked me to do it I didn't ask her.

Romina and Gabi from Cattos. Romina by far is the better fuck Gabi is great as a paid companion for an event, she is very ladylike, well dressed, and passable english but the sex didn't work for us.

Madahos is LOADED with enhanced boobage as is Black. My favorites from there I have to describe as I don't remember their names.

Long red hair girl from Madaho, sort of thin lipped, usually wears wife beaters. Hair is almost to her ass, early 30s but carries it well.

The single most technically proficient provider I know works out of Black and her name is Ana I think. She has a unicorn tattooed on her hip, huge fake boobs and works your mind as well as your body. She's not exactly cold but it's not GFE, hard to describe. She's a body mechanic and knows how to tune you up I guess works as well as any description. Long costanya (I murdered that word, meaning light brown) hair with highlights. Only downside is she won't do uncovered bj anymore. Still the best tail I've ever known, likes to fuck with her heels on, and digs robust anal. Out of Black she's going to run you an easy 600 p plus fines, later I worked a deal for half that, meeting at a telo usually around 9 or 10 before she went to work.

Aqualung
10-04-08, 20:56
Long costanya (I murdered that word, meaning light brown) hair with highlights. Hahahahaha At least it was a good try Daddy - It's Castaña (pronounced Castania)

Dickhead
10-04-08, 23:56
Gabi gone to Spain. Sob. Found some boludo to marry. Can't say as I blame her.

Wiild
10-14-08, 17:41
Thanks for good info Daddy! Huge fake boobs, works your mind as well as your body, fuck with heels on, digs robust anal, Ana sounds like my kind of girl!:-)

I will probaly shop around Cattos, Black, Madahos and Newport for big boobs.

And yeah I have been able to resist the "take us both" trick in most countries I have been to. Tried it once in Thailand and it was not fun, just double the price and lots of hassle of changing condoms the whole time!:-)

JustGotBack
10-23-08, 01:13
First time back in BA after a couple of years. The prices are about double what I remember, but the quality seems much higher. It was pretty bleak a couple of years back.

Is there a decent Transitario by Catto's? What's the cost? My hotel doesn't allow visitors.

Member #3320
10-23-08, 01:25
First time back in BA after a couple of years. The prices are about double what I remember, but the quality seems much higher. It was pretty bleak a couple of years back. Is there a decent Transitario by Catto's? What's the cost? My hotel doesn't allow visitors.The girls will take you themselves to the nearest Transitario or alternatively you can check out Jackson's Transitario list.

I know of a excellent and cheap transitario but its in Palermo quite far from Cattos'.

Snatcher
10-23-08, 02:01
First time back in BA after a couple of years. The prices are about double what I remember, but the quality seems much higher. It was pretty bleak a couple of years back. Is there a decent Transitario by Catto's? What's the cost? My hotel doesn't allow visitors.There is a transitorio that I have used on a few occasions located off of Cordoba. From Cattos, walk down to Cordoba, go right, cross the 9th of July and at Talcuhuano (I think it is 2 blocks up) make a right and it is on your left about half way down the block #844. It says Transitorio on the outside of the building. 39 pesos for an hour and you can bring 2,3 4 chicks with you.

Good hunting.

Snatcher

Aqualung
10-26-08, 15:23
I went to Catto's on Thursday evening. There was a good selection of doables. Romina was there but she spent the evening talking to some older guy. I went out with Valeria (She goes by another name at the club which I can't for the life of me remember) We did some pub crawling and ended up at the Horizonte hotel. She's great to take out for dinner or to just hang around with. Sex was fine. Not the best I have had but quite adequate. She tells me she has some English but I haven't tried her out so I can't tell how much she means by "some".

Uzinuzin
11-22-08, 13:31
I went to Catto's the other night and despite my reservations had a really good time. I just walked in cnfidently and the doorman rushed to open the door for me and shook my hand so hard like we were bodies since first grade!

The 30p beer price is well worth it as you get to see great entertainment, nice singers, stripers are great too (although I was way disappointed when all chicas told me the little stripper had jobs done on her ass - I was just dreaming that I finally found god's only perfect creation. Oh well, perfect with some surgent help I guess. Or are the girls lying and they are just jealous!

Chica driinks are a bit more steep, 60p. I wish they had brought the chica price down and then charge barfine for exits. Then getting those chicas drunk, they would go wild and bring the house down. They are very friendly, all came in and said hello and the usually chit chat. Romina was the first what a cute, friendly lady, it's just that she is getting on bit, but I'm sure she deiver 110 percent in the sack, left with some guy who I'm sure would be very happy that night.

I wanted something a bit younger, Mari the Paraguayan came along and even danced with me. Then the rest of portenas (Anita is gorgeous) I'm stil not sure how to read them, they come across super confidence but very business like, not sure what the service would be like. Then the Dominicans came, well, I know all about them.

Anyway, I enjoyed the shows and a couple of beers. There is a real hottie by the name of Diana (from Arg) she stays at the back and never flirts too much I gave a her a few looks and she came quitely next to me. Nice skin, young and very fit, but very cold - I just couldn't see her loosening up later but would be interested in your reports.

Then Romina brought Luisa (from Para) for me, she was just so cute (no body to right home about but friendly and young) So I agreed to take her. Got her a drink and went to the back sofas in the dark, making out for 30min. Guys, you can have a lot of fun in the back if you play your cards right and then leg it without taking the girl I guess! It will only cost 60p but I wonder if they bar you next time (or chicas boycut you after a while.

Luisa was generally nice, agreed on 200p plus taxi. After the first shot tried to leave but I persuded her to stay with propina. She was trying to establish the amount and I said it won't be a propina if we establish it, propina is what I like to pay after the service! Anyway, it wasn't bad as she liked the sex too (I think) so not sure how time much it took but I did my second round and send her on her way with 250p total.

I like to check Ness next, do they also have shows (I think the girls said Hook doesn't) - I'm staying a few blocks from these so easy access.

Cheers,

Fernando22
11-24-08, 16:19
Been there a couple of days ago with two friends. Beautiful Romina was atrackted by one of them. He called her and after very brief talking full of mistakes (she takes us all as part of the irish rugby team who that they was beaten by argentina, could not understand we were dutch not irish and that the game was played in ireland not in buenos aires, ha, ha!). Very beautiful girl anyway, she leaves with this friend (250 pesos + hotel) and I spot gorgeous brunette in a corner. Her name is Andrea. Not the thin type but beautiful breasts and beautiful hair. We made 200 pesos and she came to my appartament in San Telmo. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. The hot type of girl. Stayed almost two hours and gave her 100 more that will cover the taxi back to the night club.

Uzinuzin
12-08-08, 19:09
Went to Ness and Hook on a Sat. (late Nov. Around 12am, they were totally dead. Some girls but not a single customer. So I ended up going to Catto's again. It's really a nice place, they had a different stripper and fair number of clients and a full house of girls (Ness and Hook won't be able to compete like this)

I hooked up with a real hot Dominican and had a great time. Usual price, started at 300p, but this girl wouldn't do 200p easily, stuck to her guns at 250p, well, I didn't haggled much as she was well worth that price. Off we went and had a great time.

Adding all 30+60+250 and taxi and waiter's tip (he is so persistent) it is not cheap but you get a few quality girls down there.

By the way she was new and as we also discussed 2 hours price, she was later telling me they charge 2x60p barfine (she didn't tell me in the club when quoting me high prices! I think this was bullshit and she might have been lying about being new altogether, or was misinformed. I can't belive that could be true. At the end she was rushing back saying she would be punished (60p fine) if late as she is new and suppose to be back after 1 hour and 15min. I thought I am being set up for 60p, so I just laughed it off and put her in the taxi (she had no idea where whe was and where to get a taxi, how much it costs etc. My flat was 7min from Catoo's)

Well, I'm now in sex prison sufforing from the normal withdrawals! But perhaps someone can clear up this 2x60p barfine for 2 hrs for other newbies.

Gato Hunter
12-09-08, 01:06
Thats usually the deal in there (1hr 15mins) Unless you leave after 3am or so.

Same thing goes at Madahos, Hook and Ness.

Pull girls after 3am, 330 in Madahos for the no return on one drink.

Cheers!

El Perro
12-19-08, 11:29
Many more Dominicanas in Cattos than I remember from back when. Alot of girls in general last night, including the fabulous Romina, who is looking good these days, IMHO.

Is it me, or are there increasingly more Dominicanas in town? No wonder El Sid hasn't been back to the DR in awhile.

Jackson
12-19-08, 19:29
Some of you are caught up in USA prejudice!Are you talking about the country that just elected an African-American as president?

Personally, I'm proud beyond belief.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rev BS
01-13-09, 12:31
Was in Catto's after a 18 month absence last night. Went in a little after 11 pm, very slow with no Dominicans in sight. Girls still coming in, only about 4 guys. Interview about 4 chicks, decided on a Paraguayan with good attitude and nice ass. Came down to 150 pesos and taxi fare from Canitas. No research, so was taken by surprise by chica drink price, plus, the bartender and waiter helped themselves to tips when returning change. Girl was passionate and enjoyed herself, I was happy but not with the total of 290 pesos I needed to spent for the whole encounter. In Singapore and Bangkok, I usually spent around US$30-40. But I was happy, they have my body types here. I guess I'm having to go the massage route.

Lukasek
02-03-09, 16:12
Yesterday was at the 3 bars of the triangle. Catto's, 35 pesos one drink, 2 girl were a 6' and one a 7', but already busy. The quality of girls very low. I left Rio de Janeiro with the hope to get much better girls here, but after 3 days I am pretty disappointed.

Gato Hunter
02-26-09, 01:46
I walked into Cattos tonight to see what was in there and our old friend Gysell jumped on me. She is out of jail and she broke up with her boyfriend. She is also homeless from the sounds of things.

Good news is she still has the killer ass that you could bounce a dime off of, and a slim stomach. Bad news is the tits are starting to sag from the hard life.

She still does not do BBBJ, I banged her for 150p doggie admiring the view for a while. Until she started to complain about her pussy hurting.

She also found one pubic hair on my bed and said she did not want to have sex on my bed cause she knew I was a monger, so I bent her over the couch.

This is in no way be confused with the Gysell in the apartment for those that do not know this girl.

Gato Hunter
02-26-09, 18:24
Small update on this chica.

She stole my freshly opened box of 12 ultra finos. I used one on her and they are all gone now and no other chica was there.

Bairespirata
06-08-09, 15:03
Is the supersexi chica from Misiones, Romina, still working there?

She is famous for her dedicated work. And also, which she have The Purple Heart for, a perfect hygiene and demanding the same from her clients.

WestFLA
06-10-09, 14:48
Many more Dominicanas in Cattos than I remember from back when. Alot of girls in general last night, including the fabulous Romina, who is looking good these days, IMHO.

Is it me, or are there increasingly more Dominicanas in town? No wonder El Sid hasn't been back to the DR in awhile.I am noticing Dominicans wherever I go. Since I happen to like Dominican girls, this is no problem. However, the only issue is usually by the time a Domincan girl has worked her way to another country she is pretty hard core.

Notice I said usually.

Exon123
06-14-09, 21:00
My favorite Mother in Catto's is Mariana, very good service, $300 peso's plus taxi. I've been doing her for two years with many beautiful Orgasmo's.

Mariana likes sex and is an expert.

Exon

Sinning Desi
06-24-09, 17:57
I pulled a good chica from here a couple of months ago. I found that I was the only gringo, but the price was okay. I think the locals are largely lurkers, and most don't close any deals. And the Iraqi guy is on Paraguay. A big bonus in my book.

Gato Hunter
11-21-09, 12:14
She works in Cattos, and has very tight abs. I has a hard time not groping her in the club. She told me that she works out 5 times a week and had 3 kids! All women should look like this after three kids!

200p, BBBJ, DFK, no profunda and was a rather good lay.

Don't take it out for a few days though, there was some spotting on the rubber afterwords, looks like she started.

Marlboro Red
06-10-10, 18:00
In case you guys missed it, there are 2 actual sisters from Peru working in the club. Now YMMV, but you can take them out as a pair. They are nice girls and you should treat them as such.

Anyway, they are well on their way to becoming a dirty pair of sisters. No lezz action (what you expect! But they work well together. Get them to to dress up and you are in for a good time, especially the younger of the two dressing up in a sexy school uniform with pig tails!

Wild Walleye
06-10-10, 23:01
Not sure if they are the same sisters. Some time ago, I met 'Lorena' at Catto's. I think she had three other sisters there that night. She was about 5'5" and 98lbs (soaking wet) Dark hair and relatively dark skin. Here sisters were not so fortunate in the gene pool. I seem to recall that they were Paraguayan.

Gato Hunter
06-11-10, 00:06
I will vouch for what Marlboro red says. Its spot on. I have done it, after he left though!

Thanks for the phone numbers. I have put the two sisters notch in my belt.

Marlboro Red
06-12-10, 04:19
Not sure if there are the same, just ask for Janet when you are in the bar.

Guacamole
07-23-10, 03:31
I went to Cattos today, first time.

The place must be exactly the same as you know, around 20 girls, all 6, one 7.

All of them a bit pushy about the drinks and stuff, the ONLY strip dancer was really hot, but not smiling and she seemed to me that she wouldnt be polite if I ask her out. Didn't try.

At the end a girl from DR asked me 10 pesos for chatting a little bit with her. I just laughed and left.

Didn't like the place, will try madahos tomorrow. My interest is to see NICE girls, not to take them out, If I wanted to have sex, I know where to go.

Would you recommend Madahos over Hippopotamus just for the pleasure of watching beautiful girls?

Beezer
08-14-10, 14:54
Here is one to send packing.

Romina and I hit it off pretty well a couple of years ago and every time I see her she gets worse.

Jaded as much as humanly possible.

Only wants money and her "tip"

I saw her the other night and said hi and she said it was nice to see me and did I have some money for her. A "tip".

I gave her 25 centavos and she gave me a look like we had been maried for 25 years.

She has become so disconected from her clients that I suspect she will be moving on soon.

I would avoid her in spite of her advances.

My humble opinion.

Beezer

Beezer
08-14-10, 15:25
Not sure if there are the same, just ask for Janet when you are in the bar.Are we talking Janet from Peru?

If so she certainly has a warm personality but as a provider I think not.

Wally Foot
08-15-10, 19:40
Are we talking Janet from Peru?

If so she certainly has a warm personality but as a provider I think not.I don't know if they are in fact "sisters" but they certainly hunt together and claim to be sisters - the other blonde calls herself Brenda.

A couple of weeks ago, I called into Catto's in the company of a distinguished resident of BA - I'll not give his name, but if I say he's fond of the good things in life, like food and cigars, some of you will know who I'm talking about - and almost immediately the two made their move on us, as a team, playing on their blonde hair, their physical similarity and their nationality. Janet speaks some English, Brenda very little, but they are good fun, and in the dim light of Catto's very attractive.

As it happens my friend and I did not make a move until the following night, when Janet was particularly keen on the cigar-smoker, and he on her, and Brenda made her move on me.

Brenda seemed an attractive propositon at $AR250 (plus the usual drink) so I brought her back to my flat where we had a very pleasant session. She was initially reluctant to do bbj, but strangely, after some energetic sex, (on her part) she started on a blowjob after dispensing with the condom, and was very attentive and expert. She was also very happy for me to take a few photographs and a short bit of video of her bbbj skills, and all in all, if I had met her early in my visit to BA, I would certainly have taken her out again. She looks very young in her working clothes but is in fact twenty-two, she says, with a young child, which accounts for the slightly floppy boobs, I suppose. She has great skin and complexion, and a tight enough little body, and I certainly enjoyed the session.

My friend, however, reported even more success with Janet. There certainly seemed to be a little chemistry there, and she stayed for several hours apparently - we left Catto's at maybe three o'clock, so she didn't return whereas Brenda did, I think. At any event, he professed himself very satisfied, and I would say Janet has been added to his contact list for future reference.

Beezer
08-15-10, 20:00
About a year and a half ago I met Janet.

She hung out with me once all weekend and indeed she is a nice girl but she has this childish side that wears on you after 36 hours or so.

She loved to sit in my apartment and watch cartoons and chow on everything in site.

Dumb questions and her "en serio?" replys lead me to belive that she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Back then she had a phobia about BJs of any kind but now days she is learning. Best to buy her some animated XXX rated cartoon DVDs and see how quick she can learn a proper BBBJ.

My humble opinion.

Beezer

Gato Hunter
08-16-10, 23:26
A few months back I had a session with the "sisters" Good stuff.

However, another monger staying in my apartment building had them over a few nights. He told me that he saw there ID and they are sisters.

Also, this same monger ran into another monger that went to Peru with them and met the family.

If this monger who I met but don't know his screen name could come foward and verify this could close the case.

I think they are sisters. If they are not I don't wanna know. Or else I will have to take that two sisters notch off my belt lol.

Beezer
08-17-10, 03:26
Hey I saw Janet (at Cottos) the other nite and she pointed to a girl standing in the corner and said it was her sister.

Janet is from Peru.

No doubt her sister is too.

Case closed.

ManandBoy
08-26-10, 13:50
I was in Gatto last night - saw the two Peruvian sisters - both sweet and sexy but the younger looks best! - my friend and I chatted with them for a while but declined a take out. No pressure from them - as I said sweet to talk to.

Inquiring
09-16-10, 04:15
I was in Gatto last night - saw the two Peruvian sisters - both sweet and sexy but the younger looks best! - my friend and I chatted with them for a while but declined a take out. No pressure from them - as I said sweet to talk to.My friend and I were in Catto's 2 days ago along with TL. TL was awesome at helping us and he helped us negotiate with the sisters. We agreed to pay the steep price of 2 drinks (80 pesos per drink for the women and 40 P.S. Per drink for us, total 500 P.S. Was paid at the club) and 350 P.S. Each for the two sisters on the condition that the girls would stay with us until 12 noon the next day. With this agreement, we left the bar around 2 am. While at our place the girls asked us to take them out for dinner. We took them to dinner and spent another 125 P.S. On dinner. After nightly action they slept with us but as soon as we all awoke at 9 am they immediately got ready and started leaving and demanded money. We argued with them that they had promised to be there until 12 noon and they cannot ask for full money if they wanted to leave 3 hours before. But, they kept arguing unreasonably and refused to honor their word. Since my friend and I were thoroughly pissed off and didn't want to see their lying faces, we just paid them the full 700 pesos (350 for each) and let them go.

Hate these promise-breakers and clock watchers.

El Perro
09-16-10, 11:34
My friend and I were in Catto's 2 days ago along with TL. TL was awesome at helping us and he helped us negotiate with the sisters. We agreed to pay the steep price of 2 drinks (80 pesos per drink for the women and 40 P. S. Per drink for us, total 500 P. S. Was paid at the club) and 350 P. S. Each for the two sisters on the condition that the girls would stay with us until 12 noon the next day. With this agreement, we left the bar around 2 am. While at our place the girls asked us to take them out for dinner. We took them to dinner and spent another 125 P. S. On dinner. After nightly action they slept with us but as soon as we all awoke at 9 am they immediately got ready and started leaving and demanded money. We argued with them that they had promised to be there until 12 noon and they cannot ask for full money if they wanted to leave 3 hours before. But, they kept arguing unreasonably and refused to honor their word. Since my friend and I were thoroughly pissed off and didn't want to see their lying faces, we just paid them the full 700 pesos (350 for each) and let them go.

Hate these promise-breakers and clock watchers. Yeah, but did they fuck and suck ya good?

Exon123
09-16-10, 11:56
My friend and I were in Catto's 2 days ago along with TL. TL was awesome at helping us and he helped us negotiate with the sisters. We agreed to pay the steep price of 2 drinks (80 pesos per drink for the women and 40 P. S. Per drink for us, total 500 P. S. Was paid at the club) and 350 P. S. Each for the two sisters on the condition that the girls would stay with us until 12 noon the next day. With this agreement, we left the bar around 2 am. While at our place the girls asked us to take them out for dinner. We took them to dinner and spent another 125 P. S. On dinner. After nightly action they slept with us but as soon as we all awoke at 9 am they immediately got ready and started leaving and demanded money. We argued with them that they had promised to be there until 12 noon and they cannot ask for full money if they wanted to leave 3 hours before. But, they kept arguing unreasonably and refused to honor their word. Since my friend and I were thoroughly pissed off and didn't want to see their lying faces, we just paid them the full 700 pesos (350 for each) and let them go.

Hate these promise-breakers and clock watchers. Personally I can't get rid of them fast enough. In fact 30 seconds after I cum I find myself wishing they'the turn into a 6 pack and a pizza. If you want a Friend get a Dog.

Exon

El Perro
09-16-10, 12:12
Personally I can't get rid of them fast enough. In fact 30 seconds after I cum I find myself wishing they'the turn into a 6 pack and a pizza. If you want a Friend get a Dog.

ExonHa Ha. 6 pack and a pizza. I bet that's old but I've never heard it. My sentiments exactly. I love ya baby but I'll love ya more when you're not here.

I mean is the guy pissed off because the girls didn't fuck him good and scooted a little early, or pissed off because they DID fuck him good and he wanted more. Big difference.

Plus, how many girls really do the true TLN anyhow? I think expectations in that regard are often way out of line.

Jackson
09-16-10, 12:45
Personally I can't get rid of them fast enough. In fact 30 seconds after I cum I find myself wishing they'the turn into a 6 pack and a pizza.I would imagine that the feeling is mutual.

ROTFLMAO!

Jackson

Inquiring
09-17-10, 14:35
I would imagine that the feeling is mutual.

ROTFLMAO!

JacksonPersonal preferences are a different matter. If the agreement was that they would be gone within 1 minute of big bang and deliver pizza with 6 pack, that would be perfect!

But, unfortunately, some of us prefer some morning fun with breakfast. We were going to take them to breakfast before agreed noon-time departure.

Esten
11-24-10, 21:10
I guess I wasn't up to date on this thread, because I stopped in to Cattos the other night for a quick drink on my way to Madahos, and to my surprise discovered the Peruvian sisters here (I thought they were still at Hook). And it looks like half the board has fucked one or the other... LOL

I have been with Brenda a couple times before and had a good time, so when I saw her here I decided to change my plans for the night and take her out. Paid 400 pesos for 3-4 hours. Her hair is blond now. Body is still slim and tight. Good time. 2 rounds.

There were about a dozen chicas at Cattos that night. One was a good looking blond, natural C cup who says she used to work at the Recoleta clubs. Might go back to see her.

Drink prices are 40 pesos for you, 90 pesos chica drink. For one chica drink you can take the chica out for about 1.5 hours. If it's past 1am, 2 drinks should be enough for more than 3 hours or TLN.

StonedDog
06-02-11, 21:41
Great recommendation TL!

Made my way over to Catto's last night following TLs advice. Man what A night. Hooked up with a hot little number named Alajandra (sp?). Not exactly my type, I prefer spinners, but that girl knows how to work it. Having a nice set on her helped out too.

Bar drinks a little pricy at 120p for her and 50p for me. After her sitting in my lap and grinding into me for twenty min I didn't mind at all. Had her tounge down my throat for a few more min before I caved and asked her how much.

Turns out it was cheaper then I was expecting after the bar prices. 300p for a hour and 500 for two. Won't go into the details but she earned every peso. Wouldn't leave until I had finished twice even though we where well past an hour.

Looks. 7.

Att. 8.

Service 9. (no anal)

Gato Hunter
08-30-11, 11:18
Price update. Chica drinks 110p. My punter drink was a non nacional liquor. 80 p.

I went in there last night and as soon as I sat down I ran into the Brazilian girl that lots of us know from Newport, and Hippo Jacquelin. She was on me like white on rice and I never had a chance to say no. Her hand was down my pants grabbing my dick within 45 seconds, before I even sat down. I have known this chica for 6 years she never lets you down, if you can tolerate how freaky she is.

She has gotten ass implants recently, telling her how nice her ass is really got her going. I paid the same price as 5 years ago and she was at my place for 2. 5 hours.

Miami Bob
08-30-11, 23:14
Gato she is really at the triangle? Odd? She has had so much surgery how has she aged? She is very, very, very, very skilled. Very tall large botox lips. The last time I saw her was about 18 months ago, she was 500 pesos a session and as long as she was stimulated the session continued and she would expect a tip after 3 hours. I always called her cell. I got pissed off once and erased her # because she went neurotic on me and manted me to keep telling her how beautiful she is-ok but after 20 times, enough is enough. I wished that I hadn't erased her number. If you are in the mood for a late thirties sex fiend who knows how to fuckn suck with the best-Jaqui generally knows her stuff. I guess even hookers get the blues

Skittenbrever
11-10-11, 21:19
Was there last night, . I was waved in by the door man at the distance of 30 metres while I still was on the other side of the street, . Dear, oh dear. How is this going to end up (I thought). I entered. While I saw a few very pretty girls at the entrance who automatically smiled broadly at me when I entered, I quickly proceeded to the bar. I was surprised to see a large number of elderly (mostly foreign) men sitting around, some with female company some not. The females were your typical second class (or third) , over weight, slutty looking gatitas (argentinian for 'hot' woman). As I had just passed an hour in a privado with a Paraquayian of photo model levels of beauty, I was not in the mood for this crap. My mood further worsened, when I was made to pay 50 pesos for a small glass of Coca Cola. I next headed to the farthest corner I could find, to people watch and appreciate what little female beauties there was. But the women couldn't take my umsmile-ing hint, presumably egged on by their management, I had three women one more mediocre looking than the next (to put it politely) , coming to my table with their plastic smiles, asking for a drink! 'Later. Not now" I answered. Better, keep their hope alive for their 150 peso Cocal cola or what ever drink they want. The strip tease was pretty standard, no going to each table to feel up the clients as they do in Eastern and southern Europe caressing & touching each other, no. Here they just take their clothes off and thats it! As if, I haven; t seen a naked woman before! I quickly fimished my Coke and left.

I next went to Las Canistas sub neighbourhood at Baez street, full of bars and restaurants, and full of people, and chicas, I sat in a bar with excellent rock music, took a nice Cahipirinha cocktail, eyeing up a few chicas sitting next to me, it was a open bar facing the street, and ocaasionaly a warm wind would blow in, now I was really enjoying myself. And ofcourse, the girls were fully dressed. But sexily. I; ve heard the bars in Palermo are even better. I; m heading there tonight.

My friends, if your still stuck in the micro center which has a crap night life, take a taxi and head for Palermo or La canistas (Baez street). Thats where the buenos aires 'in crowd' head for. Just join the huddled masses, and go north!

TejanoLibre
11-12-11, 00:37
Gato she is really at the triangle? Odd? She has had so much surgery how has she aged? She is very, very, very, very skilled. Very tall large botox lips. The last time I saw her was about 18 months ago, she was 500 pesos a session and as long as she was stimulated the session continued and she would expect a tip after 3 hours. I always called her cell. I got pissed off once and erased her # because she went neurotic on me and manted me to keep telling her how beautiful she is-ok but after 20 times, enough is enough. I wished that I hadn't erased her number. If you are in the mood for a late thirties sex fiend who knows how to fuckn suck with the best-Jaqui generally knows her stuff. I guess even hookers get the bluesWants to have a lip reduction!

Super fit!

Works out 5 days a week!

She came over just to walk my dog for 2 hours.

I have been told that she was a man before!

I have never been with her, not my style.

Looks like a porn queen!

She works at Catto's.

TL

PS- I was told that she was a man by a very trusted "friend" of ours !

I felt her throat and could not feel an apple .

This is just what I heard !

El Perro
11-12-11, 13:27
Definitely at Catto's and looks like a freak with those steroid lips! Bodacious body.

Wants to have a lip reduction!

Super fit!

Works out 5 days a week!

She came over just to walk my dog for 2 hours.

I have been told that she was a man before!

I have never been with her, not my style.

Looks like a porn queen!

She works at Catto's.

TL.

PS- I was told that she was a man by a very trusted "friend" of ours!

I felt her throat and could not feel an apple.

This is just what I heard!

Miami Bob
11-12-11, 15:34
She worked at black when it was a reasonable place for the money. I remember her best from Newport 7 to 8 years ago. Everytime I saw her, I got wood from just looking at her. She always got 100 pesos more than whatever the going rate was at that time.

TL likely couldn't get a free one or negociate a commission, so he spreads a nasty rumor. In heels, Jaqui is taller than TL. She is guaranteed not to have been a man during her life time. Shame on you TL. If we post all the rumors about you, your tour company would be out of business. The girl is past her shelf life and trying to make a living. Leave her alone.

If you are in the mood for a wild late 30's MILF type who can give you a porno exp or arrange a good double with a real lover-she is very bi. Jaqui is a good solid girl-no ripe offs, you will get what you pay for. She speaks good hooker english-more than enough to do the job+ but not enough for a real fluid conversation. She is brazilian and spanish is her second language, so her spanish is a bit slower and easier to understand for those who speak some spanish.

I haven't seen this girl in close to 2 years. I receive no favors or free sessions for referrals. I have re-posted because she doesn't deserve to have a nasty rumor started about her.

At cattos she will be the tall blonde with the huge hooters and butt. The botox lips look great when her nose is against your pubic bone and her tongue is moving all over the place.........she has skills and can really get into the session....if you take her as a double with one of her lovers--watch out: milf porno with you as the producer, director and star. Let her recomend the girl with you having the right to say no. Gato did this many times with amazing results. I had a few great experiences. tell her you want a jovenita--young girl so you can balance out her maturity with youth. Jaqui must be close to 40. the last time i was with her, she was still built with amazing curves and a very tight body--the ratio of butt and boobs to tiny waist would break your protractor.

GATO HUNTER KNOWS HER much better than I do. I was an off and on occasional customer. You get lots of extra points with her by repeatedly telling her she is beautiful.......the rewards are great--she knows how to say thanks for the compliment in many ways that will make you moan and have a conversation with your higher power.

TejanoLibre
11-12-11, 18:46
And for the last time, I DO NOT ACCEPT OR ASK FOR COMMISSIONS!

GOT IT!

Miami Bob
11-12-11, 23:22
[Report deleted at original author's request.]

Stranger
03-17-12, 13:45
One step up the ladder from Ness, both in distance and quality, still not a place I would spend much time.

A coupe of the dancers there are ridiculous hot, true, but most of the girls are not.

I have seen some girls there that would not look out of place with the prettiest girls in Madahos / Black, but they are few and far between.

Ok to walk in, see if it is something hot there and pick up and go but not a place I would spend much time.

Stranger

Big Boss Man
05-21-12, 11:15
I set off to meet the guys for drink at Hook at midnight. Hook was closed. Cattos was slow. The rest of the guys jumped in a taxi for Newport. Since I am not a big fan of Newport (I have never pulled anything out of there) , I stayed behind. I spent about an hour at Cattos. I had a drink with Celeste a Brazilian. Actually it is easier for me to converse and make a connection in a quieter environment. I was telling her about my trips to Rio, Sao Paulo, Natal, Fortaleza and Recife. She asked me if I spoke Portuguese. I said my favorite Portuguese words in Brazil are "No falu Portughese." It was kind of comical and enjoyable having a conversation in broken Spanish about Brazil. I did not want to spend a lot of cash on a none party night. I headed back to the apartment and got a good night's rest. Maybe the real lesson is if you're in BA for only 10 days you should not cross over two Sundays if you can avoid it. What has worked in the past is getting the phone number of a club chica so they can come over on Sunday. However have a backup plan in case you are stood up.

Dickhead
05-21-12, 14:20
I was in here Thursday night and it was full of suck ass dominicanas. Somebody should call la migra on this place and it might improve.

WhiteCat
05-30-12, 19:54
We have to do something about these Dominicanas.

Mpexy
12-28-12, 10:17
70p for entry + normal national liquor / non-alc drink.

140p per chica drink (champagne)

*not sure if champagne is norm chica drink or premium.

140p x 3 = 520p for toda la noche exit before 1am.

Was told around 1:30am was 2 drinks buyout.

Gandolf50
12-28-12, 12:50
I was in here Thursday night and it was full of suck ass dominicanas. Somebody should call la migra on this place and it might improve.Some one is using their services or they would leave on their own! There are more then a few really cute ones, but it is true that most are fat, old, and ugly!

Mpexy
01-20-13, 08:31
Went in at 2am yesterday, Saturday night, with fellow monger. So while it's a sat and not prime tues-thur, wasn't past the witching hour yet either.

70p entry drinks for non-premium beverages (soda, water, local beer)

8 chicas with one coming back in half hour we were there. Pretty bad lineup. Have seen decent ones there on other nights but nothing this night and girls still missing on vacation looks like. Left quick after one drink because of sad choices. Probably better on weekdays but consistently for past couple months, Saturday seems same as Sunday in terms of being dead, no good selection.

Gato Hunter
04-04-13, 12:29
My Wingman and I were served adulterated booze last night that made me very sick. Anyone who has drank with me knows I never puke after my third drink.

Not Cool at all.

Bartender is on my shit list.