PDA

View Full Version : General Travel Plan Announcements

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Labrador
04-23-15, 16:34
Traveling back to BA for yet another great experience/adventure .. Unfortunately work tends to get in the way of many activities .. But not the important ones ;-) .. Hope to connect with a few of the AP members while I am in town .. For a beer or two .. ( or coffee if thats your pleasure )..

Labrador.

Stanley
05-23-15, 09:24
Planning 4 a trip in 12/ and happened upon this site which I find fascinating! 1. I hope I am posting this in the right spot and sorry if I am not. 2. ok, where does a newbie stay 4 at least 30 days and hopefully up to 90 days? I am retired and old! Ha! But still love to dabble. Back here in Chicago the average pricing 4 a "provider" is $400-600 per hour and most all do believe they are doing you a favor by allowing you the opp to pay them! Ha! Especially the model types. SO, these prices I am seeing on here are incredible. It appears things are a changing so would 12/ be even a good time to come down? PM me or comment here or just tell me what you guys think. I would like to meet fellow members from here there and hopefully won't look too much like a "tourista". My Spanish is little but working on that now and should be better in 6 months! Thanks to all for reading this and please I would like to hear from guys of all ages that have the experience. Oh btw- Chicago born and raised and have never left the country! So now with time and some cash I want to take some trips and look for a possible location to retire! Again I would enjoy engaging with knowledgeable guys that know the game down there!

Bobby Doerr
05-23-15, 11:32
Planning 4 a trip in 12/ and happened upon this site which I find fascinating! 1. I hope I am posting this in the right spot and sorry if I am not. 2. ok, where does a newbie stay 4 at least 30 days and hopefully up to 90 days? I am retired and old! Ha! But still love to dabble. Back here in Chicago the average pricing 4 a "provider" is $400-600 per hour and most all do believe they are doing you a favor by allowing you the opp to pay them! Ha! Especially the model types. SO, these prices I am seeing on here are incredible. It appears things are a changing so would 12/ be even a good time to come down? PM me or comment here or just tell me what you guys think. I would like to meet fellow members from here there and hopefully won't look too much like a "tourista". My Spanish is little but working on that now and should be better in 6 months! Thanks to all for reading this and please I would like to hear from guys of all ages that have the experience. Oh btw- Chicago born and raised and have never left the country! So now with time and some cash I want to take some trips and look for a possible location to retire! Again I would enjoy engaging with knowledgeable guys that know the game down there!Stanley, the reason we travel south of the border is to find cheap good looking pussy. Do not be another American with a fistful of dollars that jacks up the prices for the rest of us. If you pay more than $50 for ST, you're the one getting screwed.

Snafu33
05-31-15, 22:41
Hey guys,

In Sheraton and already screwed by a taxi on my way from the airport, damn those guys are slick been a long time since I've been screwed like this. TL do you have any recommendations for a tall chica ? I need to get rid of this screwed feeling. I tried TL's what's app number but that didn't work.

Snafu.

Silver Star
06-01-15, 00:17
Hey guys,

In Sheraton and already screwed by a taxi on my way from the airport, damn those guys are slick been a long time since I've been screwed like this. TL do you have any recommendations for a tall chica ? I need to get rid of this screwed feeling. I tried TL's what's app number but that didn't work.

Snafu.Just wondering what happened to you coming in and your EZE to City transfer.

Tres3
06-01-15, 10:18
Hey guys,

Snafu.If you took a taxi from one of the touts hawking outside of EZE you are asking to get screwed, especially if you do not speak Spanish. I would recommend Taxi Ezezia or a higher cost limo service such as Silver Star.

Better and cheaper yet, take the Tienda Leon bus. It may take a little longer, but the bus terminal is right across the street from the Sheraton.

Tres3.

Snafu33
06-01-15, 15:48
I thought I was getting an official taxi, there was a black and yellow stand and a guy inside so I thought it official. You are right on asking to be screwed if one does not speak spanish. Next time I would take Taxi Ezezia I didn't actually realize it was a taxi stand, they had such a long line I thought it was a currency exchange at the local rate or something else.

If you took a taxi from one of the touts hawking outside of EZE you are asking to get screwed, especially if you do not speak Spanish. I would recommend Taxi Ezezia or a higher cost limo service such as Silver Star.

Better and cheaper yet, take the Tienda Leon bus. It may take a little longer, but the bus terminal is right across the street from the Sheraton.

Tres3.

Dickhead
06-01-15, 16:16
All the taxis are black and yellow in the city of Buenos Aires and if it isn't black and white, it is not a taxi; it is a 'remis' and will not have a meter. That still doesn't tell us how you got screwed. You think you paid too much? How do you know? He gave you counterfeit money as change? What happened?

Snafu33
06-01-15, 16:26
This is a bit embarrassing but fuck it, it did happen to me.

So I come out and I had changed 200 pesos out at the ATM not wanting to change too much the guy said it's $40 or 400 pesos I thought fuck it I'll just the USD even though I know the unofficial rate is like 12 something. BTW the first ATM I used didn't dispense any money the second one did, I checked my bank this morning and saw two transactions so looks like even the ATMs are shady. Anyways I give the guy 40 and he writes something on a piece of official looking paper. We go to get a cab and he calls one over, I get in and he says ok you pay now I was jet lagged but was pretty sure I had paid so I said no way I just paid you, he says no and his buddy starts to say the same and we go back and forth and he said remember you went back inside and I did go back inside for a second I think fuck I didn't pay the guy. So I give him $40 and he says my friend you just gave me $2 and hands me $2. Like an idiot I give him $40 once the cab pulls away I realize I didn't have any $1 bills on me. I got the cabs license plate number and am thinking of going to the police to file a report, total waste of time or worth doing ? BTW the taxi didn't have any meter or any identifying marks inside, on the outside it said Radio something taxi 202.

I am sure this is old news to the guys who have been here multiple times but maybe this will help the next newbie who flies in.

All the taxis are black and yellow in the city of Buenos Aires and if it isn't black and white, it is not a taxi; it is a 'remis' and will not have a meter. That still doesn't tell us how you got screwed. You think you paid too much? How do you know? He gave you counterfeit money as change? What happened?

Dickhead
06-01-15, 16:46
You would have to go to the cops in the municipality of Ezeiza, which would cost you more than you got ripped off for. For future reference, the black and yellow taxis have a number on the door within the yellow circle. Make a big deal of writing that down as you are getting in the cab. That is the number you want if something happens, not the plate number, although I suppose it would not hurt to have both. But what you seem to have gotten was a remis, since you say there was no meter, in which case the piece of paper you got when you handed over the money is the key thing. That piece of paper should show where you are going and how much you paid.

Daddy Rulz
06-01-15, 20:02
EVERY TIME you pay a taxi driver lean front and make a show of following the money. Most taxi drivers are pretty honest, and if they know you are watching then the not most generally become honest.

Cheerfull
06-01-15, 20:07
You would have to go to the cops in the municipality of Ezeiza, which would cost you more than you got ripped off for. For future reference, the black and yellow taxis have a number on the door within the yellow circle. Make a big deal of writing that down as you are getting in the cab. That is the number you want if something happens, not the plate number, although I suppose it would not hurt to have both. But what you seem to have gotten was a remis, since you say there was no meter, in which case the piece of paper you got when you handed over the money is the key thing. That piece of paper should show where you are going and how much you paid.Hola, i,ve used this guy, link below, a couple times, safe and reliable. $50 us each way and speaks good english.

Www.dantesairporttransfers.

Been following the club closing, etc, sounds like BA is cleaning house before the popes visit next yr. Will make my usual trip this fall. I,m not a club guy so i should be ok i hope.

Albert Punter
06-03-15, 17:39
There are many taxi stands coming out of baggage claim area at Ezeiza airport.
Taxi Ezeiza is a little cheaper than others but doesn't accept credit cards.

I thought I was getting an official taxi, there was a black and yellow stand and a guy inside so I thought it official. You are right on asking to be screwed if one does not speak spanish. Next time I would take Taxi Ezezia I didn't actually realize it was a taxi stand, they had such a long line I thought it was a currency exchange at the local rate or something else.

Thomaso276
06-30-15, 15:09
If anyone is heading back to the USA and has some extra greenbacks they dont need please PM me to discuss. Thanks.

Fireheat
07-10-15, 06:49
Hey All,

I'll be arriving to BA on August 1st and will be around for three months. Looking forward to some great times! This site has been a great way to learn a lot about the city, and I'll definitely take the advice to not be a "tourist" ;)!

Cheers,

Creideiki
09-13-15, 23:01
I'll be in South America for a month and in BA from Oct. 1-11 then again Oct 24-31.

Cheerfull
09-30-15, 07:48
Greetings,

Arriving to BA the second week of Nov for a several week stay. Got a great r/t fare for $700 from Calif (1stop). Air fare prices to arg have dropped percipitously over the last several weeks. Jackson,keep me on your party list, overdue for a visit. My plan is to stayr at least a week within walking distance of Newport, anyone know of a decent place with kitchen please let me know. Best Cheerfull.

TejanoLibre
10-01-15, 03:56
Greetings,

Arriving to BA the second week of Nov for a several week stay. Got a great r/t fare for $700 from Calif (1stop). Air fare prices to arg have dropped percipitously over the last several weeks. Jackson,keep me on your party list, overdue for a visit. My plan is to stayr at least a week within walking distance of Newport, anyone know of a decent place with kitchen please let me know. Best Cheerfull.Your best choice is the AP House for 1 week.( great , fully equipped kitchen and grill) and then if you want to be a little closer to Newport you should take a look at this place for your second week:

http://poetrybuilding.com/

Very private.

Nice lofts available.

Walking distance.

No front desk Chica controls.

Concierge is on the program.( from San Francisco ).

TL.

Flyer1999
10-05-15, 09:23
Looking for chica recomendations.

I speak fluent spanish.

Daddy Rulz
10-07-15, 16:47
Your best choice is the AP House for 1 week.( great , fully equipped kitchen and grill) and then if you want to be a little closer to Newport you should take a look at this place for your second week:

http://poetrybuilding.com/

Very private.

Nice lofts available.

Walking distance.

No front desk Chica controls.

Concierge is on the program.( from San Francisco ).

TL.The fucking Poetrybuilding doesn't take pesos, only cash. I thought their prices were in dollars at the official rate, it's in freaking dollars. You can get a Jr, Suite at the Plaza with a park view for less than a single room there right now.

I want to be clear, this broadside was aimed at the hotel only. TL and I have crossed swords on a few things but I agreed with him that this hotel was pretty cool. All the way up to the point they said they don't accept pesos. Shit even if you send some kid to exchange them right away you have to accept the money.

Like Ron White says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXsrz_Qrl8.

Dickhead
10-07-15, 18:00
Looking for chica recomendations. I speak fluent spanish.Entonces lea el foro.

TejanoLibre
10-07-15, 19:40
The fucking Poetrybuilding doesn't take pesos, only cash. I thought their prices were in dollars at the official rate, it's in freaking dollars. You can get a Jr, Suite at the Plaza with a park view for less than a single room there right now.

I want to be clear, this broadside was aimed at the hotel only. TL and I have crossed swords on a few things but I agreed with him that this hotel was pretty cool. All the way up to the point they said they don't accept pesos. Shit even if you send some kid to exchange them right away you have to accept the money.

Like Ron White says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXsrz_Qrl8.I have "stayed" there many times but I have never had to pay for a room and nobody has ever complained to me about that peso thing.

700sq.ft. plus , 1 bedroom loft in a historic building. Modernized.

You may not have noticed but Buenos Aires can be a very expensive place to be lately. I think it was about $120.00 the 1st time I looked at it and then it went to $180.00.

What is it now?

And I don't think that anybody can blame the owners for not accepting toilet paper or Monopoly money. Especially if they are Americans.

It probably went into effect recently.

All I know is that it is owned by Americans, it's Chica friendly , very nice and walking distance to Newport.

I think that those were the original poster's main requirements. Except for the American owned part.

Zero Chica Controls.

Thanks for making the call.

TL

Dickhead
10-07-15, 20:42
You may not have noticed but Buenos Aires can be a very expensive place to be lately.Yeah, I musta spent $4,000 the three months I was just there. Maybe $4,500. About broke the bank. I've been to 14 countries so far this year and spent less than $25k including air fare. And I only got laid about 50 times so far. I must be doing something wrong. Like not paying middlemen.

TejanoLibre
10-07-15, 21:57
Yeah, I musta spent $4,000 the three months I was just there. Maybe $4,500. About broke the bank. I've been to 14 countries so far this year and spent less than $25k including air fare. And I only got laid about 50 times so far. I must be doing something wrong. Like not paying middlemen.This particular Hotel-Motel-Holiday Inn does not pay a dime.

They don't need to I guess.

Actually a few years ago they said something about not during season and I think it's season year round.

Why don't you ask them about it.

But I still send people there because it's nice and private and who cares about a few pesos.

Meaning I don't give a shit if anybody stays there or not.

But most hotels and apartment rental companies are at about the 15% level.

Restaurants and bars are at the 10% level.

Travel agencies and taxis and limos and just about every time you spend 1 of your centavos somebody gets a part of it.

Shopping centers and malls and Mom and Pop's are 10%.

Tango shows. Bus tours. Boat tours. Soccer ticket outlets.

I think that up to 65% goes to the owner of the Privado. Doesn't that hurt?

The poor little sperm banks only get to keep about 35% sometimes.

Maybe that's a good reason to go straight to the owner of the biz.

The Indies.

Nothing that we can do about it because the rates seem to remain exactly the same whether you slither in on your own or whether somebody helps you get fucked.

It's the way the world goes round in most parts of the world. Even the USA.

If you like the rates at the hotel then you will LOVE this story.

That little bullshit front for a coin shop across from Newport and McDonald's that exchanges dollars for so many of the Boys around here also buys and sells gold.

It was about $1200.00 dollars an oz. All over the world except for there I guess.

I was looking to sell and they were kind enough to explain to me that there is such a small demand for gold in Argentina that the value was only $800.00 dollars an oz.

That is the Mother of All!

I should have shot him on the spot.

Thanks DH !

Always Entertaining!

TL

Flyer1999
10-09-15, 08:45
Entonces lea el foro.Now I fell welcomed.

Thank you DICKHEAD...

Your handle fits you well.

Dickhead
10-09-15, 17:35
Le mando un pedo en una bolsa de terciopelo.

Tres3
10-09-15, 17:54
Le mando un pedo en una bolsa de terciopelo.Be Nice.

Tres3.

Dickhead
10-09-15, 18:33
I thought I was being nice with the terciopelo. In any case, when someone makes an initial post and asks questions that have been answered a thousand times, someone usually says to "RTFF." I left out the obscenities and he still came back with snark. I could have sent him a sorete instead of a pedo but I am trying to be nice.

Tres3
10-09-15, 19:22
When I said "Be Nice", I did so with my tongue buried deep in my cheek.

Tres3.

Flyer1999
10-11-15, 20:11
I thought I was being nice with the terciopelo. In any case, when someone makes an initial post and asks questions that have been answered a thousand times, someone usually says to "RTFF." I left out the obscenities and he still came back with snark. I could have sent him a sorete instead of a pedo but I am trying to be nice.And very helpfull too.

Jethro69
11-30-15, 21:40
I will be heading in from the states on Jan 8 on way to bariloche, leaving on the 9th-.

Then will be back through on the return the following weekend - Sat 16, leaving midnight on sunday.

Please let me know if there are any AP house parties in the making as I certainly enjoyed the one I attended last year.

Ciao.

Nishaji1234
12-03-15, 03:22
Hello - I will be visiting BA this Christmas for a week and am very excited as this is my first trip to Argentina. Apart from enjoying the beautiful city, I am also looking forward to meeting some high-end english speaking chicas (hopefully in early 20s). I look forward to engaging with 5-8 of them as I here that the talent in BA is extraordinary. I am new to the forum so please PM me or respond to this post with tips / recommendations / contact info. Highly appreciate all the help. Thanks!

BayBoy
02-05-16, 00:31
I will be in Buenos Aires from Tues. Feb. 9 to Feb. 19; staying in the Microcenter area. Anybody wants to get together for a beer or coffee say at Excedra or some other place, drop me a PM. Been 9 years since the last time I was in BA.

WorldTravel69
02-08-16, 14:47
Well tomorrow night.

Should be at Exedra around 11, If they are not closed for some holiday.

TejanoLibre
02-08-16, 18:03
Well tomorrow night.

Should be at Exedra around 11, If they are not closed for some holiday.Welcome Home Brother !

TL.

Troyster
03-07-16, 16:15
Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.

PickCherry12
03-07-16, 20:37
Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.If you want a guaranteed lay go to New Port or Exedra.

Gandolf50
03-08-16, 06:36
If you want a guaranteed lay go to New Port or Exedra.Guaranteed to empty your wallet also! :-).

TejanoLibre
03-08-16, 09:39
Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.Welcome Back !

A few of us will be hitting the remaining hotspots starting Wednesday night and I'm sure we will be around on Thursday and Friday night too.

Feel free to contact me if you want to hang out.

The more the merrier.

I am usually at my new office but try to call me or send a message 1st. Just in case. .

880 Suipacha.

100ft. From Hook and 1.5 blocks from X and 977 Marcelo t. De Alvear.

Thx,

TL.

+54911 6116 4254 whatsapp.

Maxuk
08-25-16, 10:04
Anyone in BA from 31st august to 8th september.. Catchup and beer ...

Gagoo
10-03-16, 01:56
I'm a senior member at the Mother of all Mongering sites. But this is just my first post here. Although I went to Puerto Iguazu for half a day, this will really be my first time in Argentina.

I'll arrive on 6 October. I'll probably be very tired since my flight is early. I think I'll stay about a week. BA looks like it has lot of things to do, mongering and non-mongering wise. After that I think I'll go to Rosario, and Cordoba, then off to Chile. I can stay longer, but I have a lot of places I want to see before Thanksgiving time in the US. I'm thinking about renting an Airbnb somewhere around the Teatro Colon. I'd enjoy to meet up and learn a thing or two and share stories.

I have the same user name at ISG.

Dickhead
10-03-16, 15:45
Skip Rosario. Go to Mendoza.

SimpleWrangler
10-04-16, 01:00
Well, that's like an itinerant club. They do a club inside of another club, and I'm not sure if all the girls are working girls, but I can tell about Natasha at least. I think it's useful information.

One week ago I've been to the Nuevo Estilo / Pampita boliche and the police closed (temporarily) the place, so I've seen a few girls at the nearby gas station and had some little conversation with them, some of the girls said they would wait to enter to the boliche while other girls returned back home.

But this party that "trendyparty" suggested to "gagoo" is private and kind of difficult to trace/ stop.

However, I must say it's not easy to get there and "trendyparty" was not very clear to say you must register first, that makes it a little bit more complicated than just entering to a club, but I think it's due the major problems regarding inspections and heterosesual-sex-hate-wave the country experienced lately.

Natasha is a fitness girl, not very young, but she is fit and easy to be with. Girls in there are charging about ARS 2.000 to ARS 3.000 depending on how you negotiate, or the Cinderella syndrome (the later time, the less expensive rate).

Couple of pics from the other nite with Natasha and I after the party. I think there is a link with studio ones, but I like the real thing.

Are the chicks your showing on that page prostitutes? Because if not then this is spam. Might be spam anyway.

Gagoo
10-04-16, 01:03
Skip Rosario. Go to Mendoza.I was trying to make my way Westward from BA. So, Cordoba then Mendoza, then Santiago sounds good. I have a friend in Cordoba, so I have to at least go there a few days.

Richard138
10-23-16, 19:52
Ill be heading there later in the week, so any suggestions would be welcome. Wiskeria or chicas, thank you all. Best Richard.

Tres3
10-24-16, 01:11
Ill be heading there later in the week, so any suggestions would be welcome. Wiskeria or chicas, thank you all. Best Richard.Do a Colonia search on this forum. Several posters have left some good information about Colonia. When Cristina was in power, a lot of folks went to Colonia because one could get dollars from the ATM machines. Since Macri devalued the peso, ATM dollars are not as attractive.

Tres3.

Charm City Dav
11-03-16, 12:30
Staying in an airbnb in Retiro. Anyone want to get into trouble with a wingman let me know. Gonna go up to Iguazu 11/20 to 11/22, may be possible for someone to come along on that if tickets available. PM me and I'll let you know my hotels and tours.

Shamester
01-18-17, 20:15
Shall be in Buenos Aires 8, February - 7, March with side trips down south.

Please pm me if you are interested in checking out the chicas.

Tinchairs
01-22-17, 19:34
I'll be staying with a mixed group for the first half of my trip so I'll only be considering the occasional privado (whatever is open I guess) during the day. I've paying close attention to other posts here for still open privado options though, so I guess we shall see...

The second half (after a possible mid week trip to Montevideo/Punta del este), I'll be free to enjoy my own space both during the day and the night. I haven't booked a hotel or airbnb, etc. For this part of the trip yet, so please feel free to recommend chica-friendly options at ~$100/night.

More importantly, intel on some indy chicas por la noche would be helpful since that seems where the best action is at now. I'll of course keep RTFF for new info.

I do speak some Spanish, def not fluently though.

Thanks all.

Che56
01-23-17, 11:15
First trip to BA and here for a few weeks. Currently renting small apartment for a week in Recoleta but plan to move next week to check out a different part of town.

Spent time in both Medellin and Bogota last year, each have many obvious opportunities. It wasn't to hard to find the casa's and clubs, as well as independents. After reading the forums here it seems like the scene is constantly changing. If anyone is in town and has time to show me around it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Entiendo un poco de Espanol y quiero aprender mas.

TejanoLibre
01-23-17, 14:01
First trip to BA and here for a few weeks. Currently renting small apartment for a week in Recoleta but plan to move next week to check out a different part of town.

Spent time in both Medellin and Bogota last year, each have many obvious opportunities. It wasn't to hard to find the casa's and clubs, as well as independents. After reading the forums here it seems like the scene is constantly changing. If anyone is in town and has time to show me around it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Entiendo un poco de Espanol y quiero aprender mas.Welcome to Buenos Aires.

I am a specialized tour guide in Buenos Aires for adults.

I can offer daytime architectural walking tours and nocturnal chica tours including some of the offbeat locations and services.

I have been here for about 11 years and although I detest the summer in Buenos Aires sometimes we just don't have a choice when it comes to work .

I'm glad that you can speak a little bit of Spanish .

That absolutely will save you a few pesos in the long run .

Thanks again,

TL.

Whatsapp.

+54911 6116 4254.

Troyster
03-02-17, 19:16
Coming down in a couple weeks for 4-nights. Interested in high end girls. Any clues would be appreciated. Will be back in May. Sad to see so many clubs gone. Been browsing a lot of sites but man they are always overwhelming.

Shamester
03-03-17, 09:34
The glory days of fun bars and private apartments with world-class chicas is almost extinct.

Unable to speak from personal experience but a local wealthy porteno likes 2134 Vicente Lopez. Admission charge with what you are seeking.

A taxi driver uses argentinasx.com.

The overall chica talent from an eye candy is awesome. Walk around the Plaza Serrano area to see incredible beauty.

Coming down in a couple weeks for 4-nights. Interested in high end girls. Any clues would be appreciated. Will be back in May. Sad to see so many clubs gone. Been browsing a lot of sites but man they are always overwhelming.

Duke69
03-30-17, 00:18
Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.

Duke69
03-31-17, 19:42
Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.

TejanoLibre
04-01-17, 09:56
Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.Welcome !

A good friend of mine drove down here from Houston,Texas.

He said that the Argentine Police Officers were the most expensive to bribe out of all of the countries.

Got robbed by the Guerrillas in Mexico. That dump of a country.

Please check your PMs.

I responded to your message yesterday.

Unfortunately it is Not the best way to communicate in a timely manner.

Whatsapp - the only way to go!

+54911 6116 4254.

Thanks for your interest in a tour.

TL.

FordGuy
04-26-17, 18:58
Howdy! FordGuy here. I'll be arriving May 9, and will be looking for some chicas to.

Play with and relax with. Any suggestions on cantact info, or incall locations?

Younger the better, but MILF is okay if pretty.

Standing by for input and recommendations.

Thanks!

Ingmar B
05-20-17, 07:33
I haven't been to Buenos Aires in a long time.

BAisforlovers
07-31-22, 10:44
Staying near Palermo for 1 month starting 8/20. Limited Spanish, good wingman. Prefer day game, but clubs at night also okay on a limited basis.