PDA

View Full Version : Trip report

Tommysells
02-20-05, 14:24
I have been using this board for years. WSG.org has been a great tour guide for cities in S.A. for me for the last five years. Thank you Senior Jackson!

I feel its time for me to contribute.

I was in B.A. last week and went to my old favorites Play Woman (closed). Went into Solid Gold next door. $30ar entry 2 free drinks. $30-chicas 2 drink min bar fine inorder to leave. Girls 5-7 in quality. They all work for the bar so 2 drinks gives you 1 hour at hotel. 4drinks for two hours ect. I found this to be two many rules for my taste.
I walked to Newport and found a hot chica 21 anos 200p. Went to hotel and had a great time. I have read the reports of late and Newport has a lot of turistas so price is higher than it used to be. Iwill be in B.A. Tue. night the next two weeks. If any one needs a wingman we can hook up at a club or cafe. Take care --Adios more to follow I am going to check out Tributo this Tue.

Report to come,

Tommy

Judd
02-20-05, 19:06
Anyone interested in having a few beers and checking out some clubs and apartments send me an email. I also want to checkout another soccer game scheduled somewhere in BA on the 23rd. I will be arriving Tuesday morning feb 22 and leaving the following Friday. Here's my email address judd2120@yahoo.com. Contact me via my email since its really difficult to access my private message account on the WSG. If I don't here from anyone, the designated meeting place will be in front of the Etoile hotel at 9:00pm.

If everyone doesn't already know, apparently there are spammers who are flooding the WSG server thus causing the site to issue the infamous "server is too busy" statement. I think Jackson is close to fixing the problem.

Late,

Judd