Admin
12-31-99, 22:00

Jackson
02-16-05, 10:14
Thread Starter.

Member #1919
02-19-05, 20:47
Gentlemen,

Are the boliches/clubs still closed? And what's the effect on mongering activities?

Thanks!

-I.

MrBlue
02-20-05, 03:35
Boliches are open but regular discos may still be closed.

I was down in BA about a month ago and was disappointed that all the dance clubs were closed. However, Black, Madahos, Cattos, etc, are open.

Young & Restless
02-20-05, 18:03
Hi,

Does anyone know which clubs have been closed?

Thanks,

Y & R

Red Cork
02-23-05, 23:27
Does anyone know the reason for the closures?

JustGotBack
02-24-05, 04:29
There was a big fire a couple of months back. Many people died. It was all over the news in the US. And since Americans tend not be concerned about goings on in the rest of the world, I assume it made the news world wide.

Does anyone know the reason for the closures?

Bacchus9
02-24-05, 11:01
There was an article in Clarin on Monday with information on the club re-openings. This has been a white hot topic in BsAs ever since the fire with major government introspection, charges of irresponsibility at the level of the mayor, arrests, marches of protest and daily play in the newspapers.

At the club level I think only the discos and places that focused on dancing were actually closed. The boliches remained open but the dance floors went unused except in some of the smaller clubs where the dance spirit couldn't be smothered all together.

Now it seems that the dance clubs that have passed the new citywide beefed up inspection can re-open on a case by case basis after being granted permission in particular by the government. And it looks like they're shooting for March 1st to be back in business in general, which marks the end of summer and the return of portenos to Buenos Aires from summer vacations. A practical turning point as well as an acceptable period of public mourning.

El Aleman
02-28-05, 16:03
The main reason it did not make the news the way it otherwise would have, is that it happened 2 days after the Tsunami.

Close to 200 people, mainly youngsters were killed when the interior of a dance club cought fire, and all the emergency exits had been locked to prevent people to get in unpaid. It also prevented them to get out of this trap.

Dreamliner
03-19-05, 01:40
I am arriving in BA on Good Friday, and am curious what the clubs will be like over the holiday weekend? Also, does the city get quiet over the Easter holiday weekend (shops & restaurants)?

Many thanks.

Geo Eye
08-14-05, 19:18
I am wondering about a lady out there in one of the boliches,

I have a friend who met her in Madohos, he has said that this is.

One of the most hottes girls that he met that includeds SOLID GOLD, and SHAMPOO he spent two weeks in the recoletta, also she was so hot hot hot, and this guy only goes out with super good looking girls, he even told me that the this girl did not charge him on the last night, if any body is outthere that has ever been with this girl, please please please let me know if she is as hot as my boddy tells me. Give me the scoope on her.

Dickhead
08-14-05, 20:01
Oh yeah, I was with her and she was awesome. She ended up paying me every time I fucked her. And I only go out with the very very very hottest girls.

Geo Eye
08-14-05, 23:30
She fucked you and she payed you, ha ha; ha.

For what? For being you, ha haa, we are getting a big laugh.

Here in miami, thanks for a good laugh, we can only imagine what.

Kind of fuck you got.

Bye DICK

Holtec
08-16-05, 11:02
@geo.

I met her yesterday.

Indeed, she is increible! Hot, hot, hot!

And guess what: she gave me all the plata back and gave me a tip too!

Didn't find a smiley.

Aramis Col
08-18-05, 21:53
First of all your list is amazing. Is without doubt a complete information Only to update some names, allowed me introduce some commets.

Microcenter Clubs.

Poker (ex Alexis) Cerrito & Santa Fe.

Boycott (it is closed) Marcelo T. De Alvear 965 at C. Pellegrini.

Jaz (ex Bridge) Reconquista & Paraguay.

Ka Club (ex Pussy Club ex Snob) Cordoba 937 Street Address.

Recoleta Clubs.

Rouge (ex Brut) See Vicente Lopez 2233

Athos Pub (ex Checkers Pub) Pueyrredon & Guido 4804-4168 / 4807-6055

What's Up (ex Closer) See Guido 1963

Buenos Secrets Azcuenaga and Vicente Lopez corner.

Barrio Norte Clubs.

Nectar (ex Miami Gold, ex Hackers) Anchorena & Paraguay.

Regards

Sky Ryder
08-23-05, 22:10
I have been traveling and staying in BsAs for a couple of years on a regular basis. Although I like to think I am relatively savvy, I had an interesting thing happen last week. About 11 p. M. I wandered into Athos. I had never been there before, and was just looking for a place to have a beer. I actually thought it was a "local" bar as opposed to a "chica" bar.

Well if there is a place that "chicas" go long after they should have hung up the "clear heels" and g-strings then I think I found it. I ordered a beer before I realized where / what I was in and wasn't going to "waste" it, but maybe I should have.

There were a couple of scary sights in there, plus some barracho porteno trying to bust my pelotas.

The bar tender was pleasant and said she used to work at Salome'.

The funniest thing was as I walked out there was a chica (working type) in a short pink school girl skirt, above the knee pink tights, and platforms, "working" on Purreydon. Other than being about 10 kgs. Overweight with clown make-up on, she was not bad (TIC)

She didn't have to wait long as some guy stopped his taxi and picked her up (I assume it was a her) I laughed until I almost cried, I can imagine that conversation. " Cabbie, stop a minute while I try to negotiate with this "chica"! It was just another night in the big city.

Chau!

OslersVoice
09-14-05, 14:56
What is the customary tip for a bartender and for the doorman at the clubs?

Hi OslersVoice,

If you leave with a chica: 5 pesos.

If you leave alone: Nothing

Some of them will ask for a tip when you leave alone, but I just tell them I pay a tip when I leave with a chica. Period.

They know the custom, they're just banking of the fact that you don't.

Thanks,

Jackson

One Tree Hill
09-15-05, 00:27
What is the customary tip for a bartender and for the doorman at the clubs?Just a few pesos will do. If a doorman helps with a cab perhaps 3-5 pesos.

As for bartenders, just round up your tab a bit. 17 pesos tab. Round up to 20 pesos etc.

Keep in mind some do not tip at all. Others tip as if in USA.

ColdBeer
10-19-05, 14:48
I did the Gringo Tourist Tour last night but stayed away from the Recoleta area for a change. I hit the local places near the Marriott (where I am staying)

I started at Jazz where I counted 26 girls at 11:30 PM, several quite nice and more coming in the door, but I was intent on seeing several places and comparing. So, I then hit Cutty Sark, Cattos and Ness in that order. Quite frankly, I was impressed with all 4 locations - plenty of girls, several who spoke English or at least basic English.

I ended up back at Cutty Sark because a girl there impressed me right off the bat when I had walked in earlier. An Italian / Argentine girl named Romina. Spoke very good English, did not hit me up for a drink, provided excellent information and NO high pressure sales. She is a classic spinner - petite, small tits, nice ass. Face is fare, and the attitude was outsanding.

Took her back to the Marriott for a 2 hour romp. Total GFE and she did wipe me out. 150 pesos. Plus taxi fare. She said she works only out of Cutty Sark. If you like this body style then I would recommend her. If you want a nice size pair of tits to play with, then she is not the one for you.

There were a number of other girls in each of the other locations that could have had me last night (I'm easy) but overall, I will go back to these clubs before I go to the Recoleta clubs again this trip.

Ness was the most active - Cutty Sark the quietest - I liked the layout in Cattos. Jazz was too much like a line-up.

Just thought I would throw in my gringo observations.

CB

Spassmusssein
10-21-05, 22:20
150 pesos. Plus taxi fare.

CBWhat is taxi fare between Marriott and Cutty.1.80Ps?

Full Throttle
10-22-05, 00:18
I agree with your supposition. Your / our responsibility should be to get them from our hotel to their place of business. Commuting to and from their place of business to their homes defines their work commute, and is their responsibility.

Now, you can take that rational position and forget about it. That's just not the way it works in chica land. Most could get to Montevideo with the taxi fare they extract.

FT

DonRoberto
10-28-05, 19:00
(I know this post off-topic, but I don't know where else to put it)

I have long wanted to visit the private apartment at 2254 French, around the corner from ArtSuites, but have never had the required phone number. Does anyone have it? Please PM me. I am a well-behaved member of long standing with many visits to BA. Coming again in early December for a week.

Exon123
10-28-05, 19:17
Its Been Closed For Years

Maxuk
11-08-05, 18:19
Hi Everyone.

This site is so good! Makes my trip to Argentina at the end of November so easy. All the information one needds to know is right here.

I have just one question. I am into girls with boots - thigh high boots and leather / Pvc skirts / dresses / catsuits. The question is which are the best clubs in the centre for girls who wear this sort of gear.

Thnx in ddvance.

Max

OslersVoice
11-08-05, 18:46
hi Everyone.

This site is so good! Makes my trip to Argentina at the end of November so easy. All the information one needds to know is right here.

I have just one question. I am into girls with boots - thigh high boots and leather / Pvc skirts / dresses / catsuits. The question is which are the best clubs in the centre for girls who wear this sort of gear.

Thnx in ddvance.

MaxSomething like this?

Sconjo USA
11-16-05, 23:34
I can't see paying 20 and 30 pesos for drinks and more. Just to talk to a chica. I go to Excdra or Orleans. The girls are just as good lookin and you don't have to put up with getting screwed on drinks. Someone told me once that there is no difference, ass is ass,

Sconjo USA

Maxuk
12-10-05, 23:01
Something like this?Hello Osler. Yes exactly but perhaps girls with those thigh high ones!

Max

HotSam
12-11-05, 18:28
I can't see paying 20 and 30 pesos for drinks and more. Just to talk to a chica. I go to Excdra or Orleans. The girls are just as good lookin and you don't have to put up with getting screwed on drinks. Someone told me once that there is no difference, ass is ass,

Sconjo USADrinks are overpriced in Exedra too and I found all the "chicas" here over 35 -

Range from 4 to 6 - Maybe not lucky but I tried several time.

Girls ask 150 pesos, probably can agree for 100p.

The only advantage here I think is that you can talk with a girl without looking the watch. Not possible in privados or very difficult in a club (the ladys ask drink, drink, drink.

HotSam
12-11-05, 18:37
Be careful at the club next to Exedra Cafe'.

I stopped with my 2 friends only to look inside. My stupid friends asked 1 drinks and called 2 drinks for ladies. The staff gave us a pricelist with 20p for our drinks and 30 for the girl - at the and they asked 120p each for 3 drinks with a "new" pricelist. I didn't call any drinks and they asked me 120 p for 1 glass of water they offered me and 2 lady-drinks that I didn't call!

I didn't want to pay but a 120kg man stopped us at the exit.

I prefer not write more about it (but I'm good enough in boxing)

Don't' go to this club!

I don't remeber the name.

Hi HotSame,

The name is Imagine.

If you had reviewed my Clubs and Bloiches list, you would have observed that this club is marked with a red X, which would have been your indication to avoid it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stormy
12-11-05, 22:16
It is or used to be called "Imagine" and should be avoided at all costs.

Thomrn
12-18-05, 02:29
I was wondering the thinking and the business behind charging so much for drinks at all the clubs. I do understand that bars / clubs everywhere make their money on booze but I don't know if there is an equivalent elsewhere in the world for such high priced drinks.

Would someone kindly explain?

Thanks in advance

WrldTraveller
12-18-05, 16:22
Thomrn,

These establishments are providing a warm (or cold depending on the season) place where you can go to view and select a woman to fulfill your desires. They are giving you something that you cannot get in a "normal" eating / drinking establishment, where the same drinks are priced considerably less. I feel it is perfectly reasonable to be charged a premium for this. It is ok to feel that the premium is too steep, but not that a premium exists.

I travelled to most of the mongering destinations around the world, and haven't found one where every party involved in allowing us to partake in our hobby did not get their piece of the pie. Whether it is bar fines in Asia, or registration fees at the hotels we stay in, you simply have to pay the piper.

Buenos Aires has, in my opinion, the best combination of quality and price around, and at the end of the day, despite the expensive chica drinks, represents an amazing value.

Wrldtraveller

Andres
12-18-05, 17:11
Adding to the previous post, boliches should also pay bribes to the Police and support expensive security protection. That costs a big chunk of money.

Remember what happened to Playwoman when the owner wanted to replace the staff, among which was the security personnel. It used to be one of the most important boliches in Recoleta and now, they are out of business.

Andres

Thomrn
12-20-05, 00:18
Wrldtraveler:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Having been to those same watering holes in Asia, Central America and Europe I had just noticed that the drinks were the price you might have to pay in Manhattan or Paris. You are absolutely right about the premium elsewhere. The Blue Marlin in San Jose, Costa Rica charges an extra dollar for a beer but also hits you up for 10$ to bring your lady up to the room.

Also, given the economic situation in Argentina, they have to hit you up where they can. In the end, your appraisal of the quality. Ie bang for the buck so to speak. Is what I was looking for and will hopefully find out in a few weeks.

WrldTraveller
12-20-05, 20:37
Thomrn,

Be sure to scan Member / Roxanne chica recommendations. I took into account the info obtained from this forum, used Roxanne to book my appointments, and as a result, did not have a single bad experience.

Go with the flow, and have a great time! It will be hard not to.

Wrldtraveller

Jazz Doc
12-28-05, 00:55
Are the clubs open on Sunday and Monday? We are getting in on a Sunday.

Monger514
01-02-06, 15:30
Are the clubs open on Sunday and Monday? We are getting in on a Sunday.Yes. Slow night, but they are generally open.

Hunt99
01-02-06, 21:57
Just to clarify the prior post: Monday usually is a busy night. Sunday is the one that's pretty dead.

Business picks up on Monday, reaching a peak on Thursday night. Then, beginning on Friday, things go downhill, reaching bottom on Sunday night.

The cycle then repeats.:)

Moore
02-03-06, 04:46
Has anyone been to a place called "Sol y Gol" on Vicente Lopez and Azcuenaga? I just learned that a few of my preferred chicas from Envidia have supposedly relocated there. How is it? Do they have their own rooms or is it takeout only like many places in that zone?

I generally prefer to plug the girls onsite. Thats also a much better setup when you feel like coming back down from the fuckrooms for 2nds or 3rds with different chicas. Also, the only times I can remember having attitude/behavior/personality/service/other swing problems with chicas was after bringing them to my apartment.

Im sure I'll check it out in a few days but would appreciate any comments beforehand.

Thanks,

Moore

Aramis Col
02-03-06, 20:18
Maybe the correct name is Solid Gold, this night club is on Azcuenaga near Madahos.

Good luck.

Regards

Hunt99
02-03-06, 21:35
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Porteno pronunciation of "Solid Gold" will indeed sound like "Sol y Gol".:)

Moore
02-03-06, 22:03
Yes, I bet its Solid Gold. That is how it sounded over the phone from a portena with lots of background noise. Any ending consonants never come out right - five sounds like fai. SoleeGolll.

Fuck, I heard that place sucks balls, but will try anyway. Probably already been there multiple times but don't remember. Can you fuck onsite?

Envidia is a farm club for the big leagues, I like to find the winners before they become largecaps.

Dickhead
02-03-06, 22:42
Too funny. I thought Moore was being sarcastic and trolling. Sol y Gol = Solid Gold when a Spanish speaking person is saying it, for sure. "B" and "d" and "v" have hard sounds when they come at the beginning of a word or phrase, after vowels, or after consonants "m" and "n" but soft sounds with an open mouth in any other position, hence Sol eed golth.

Moore
02-03-06, 22:48
My honest mistake for not recognizing "Sol y Gol" as Solid Gold. Ive known this whoare for several month and I guess "Sun and Goal" sounded like a valid name. Feel free to crucify me.

Monger514
02-04-06, 00:09
That's funny. I went there a couple of times. The first time I went the taxi driver kept saying the name to me and for the life of me I could not understand what he was saying.

Second time was a bust but the first one I pulled out a very nice girl who I would repeat with. But couldn't find her next time I came to BA.

Belmont Too
02-04-06, 00:42
That is indeed funny!

While In Cartagena, the Taxistas couldn't understand "McDonalds"

"No entiendes Hamberguesas-McDonalds?

I speak spanish, but with out luck a Colombian who spoke english was able to translate to spanglish.

Hence: Mcdonna! Sound almost like Madonna.

I laughed my ass off!

Moore
02-04-06, 00:59
A little off topic here - but the hardest Spanish words to understand are English words that the locals use. I'll be at the kiosk, for example, and someone next to me will ask for kihmheelpoks and I have no idea what they’re saying. Ah, now I see it being exchanged, Camel Box.

Once I remember, awhile back, setting up a meeting over the phone with a girl at the club "Mint". It took at least 5 times for me to understand what she was saying. And I had heard of the place before.

And by the way guys, please be nice to me. I’m really embarrassed about my SolidGold fuckup, posted for all to see. My Spanish is pretty good and sol and gol are 2 valid words which also rhyme. Not the catchiest name for a whoarehouse but it doesn’t sound unfathomable either. If I spoke little Spanish I probably would have asked for a spelling, assuming I could manage asking a question like that.

Du Mehard
02-05-06, 20:15
First time in BA this week. This forum has been more then helpful. Going thru all the threads but nothing really concrete on rates for clubs / coffee / massages.

Can anyone respons with a quick summary;

Clubs, hi-lo end.

-hourly.

-all night.

Coffee Shops.

-hourly.

-all night.

Masssages.

-hourly range.

THANKS!

MiddleAgeGuy
02-06-06, 12:14
Again semi-off-topic, but Sol y Gol is funny. I had a similar experience, but in writing.

I had emailed an old aquaintance that I would be happy to buy her a drink next time I was in BA. She wrote back that she was now working at "Clash", gave me la direccion, seemed to be right on restraunt row in Recolata. I could not remember seeing anything like it so I thought it might be in the old Hippopotemus. Turns out it was "Clarks".

"Clash" = "Clarks"; go figure.

MAG

Full Throttle
02-06-06, 15:40
First time in BA this week. This forum has been more then helpful. Going thru all the threads but nothing really concrete on rates for clubs / coffee / massages.

Can anyone respons with a quick summary;

Note: Prices "all-in," including compulsory drinks, exit fees, etc.

Clubs, hi-lo end.

-hourly. 800-200

-all night. 1200-220

Coffee Shops.

-hourly. 125-250

-all night. 250-400

Masssages.

-hourly range. 60-80 HJ included, 100-140 FS included.

THANKS!

Welcome.

Also, Apartamentos:

30 min. 50-100P.

60 min. 80-150P.

Add 30 pesos for a BBBJ because we've been paying it for some reason.

FT

Robert Dean
02-06-06, 21:07
I've visited those places suggested as upscale.

Are they really the very best a big city like BsAs can offer?

I understand that many of you might frown at the title, and I do understand the reasons, which I respect. I have no intention of starting something that will go on and on forever, without any practical result.

The question is: where can all the "aspiring models" be found? I've heard a few comments about some agencies, and would like to know your experience in that area.

Thanks!

Timba8
05-18-06, 02:12
As a long time (but reformed) patron (San Fran, London, Paris, Vegas, Atlanta, BKK) my radar always goes on code red when I go into a strip club. My experience has been that they try to vacuum your wallet with promises, but no performance. Of course BKK is a major exception.

I figured that my BA experience wouldn't be complete without a trip to these two strip joints:

Blacks - wall to wall ladies @ 11 p.m. or so.
Madahos - same as Blacks.

Still, the temptation factor was very low. To me, if you consider the plastic surgeons work to be an art form, then this is the Louvre.

Mpexy
05-18-06, 09:10
The Louvre of the plastic surgeon's art would be Los Angeles.

Timba8
05-18-06, 15:15
The Louvre of the plastic surgeon's art would be Los Angeles.Having (happily) avoided the LA strip club scene, I'll bow to your greater experience and call this sloppy seconds.

El Perro
05-18-06, 15:30
The Louvre of the plastic surgeon's art would be Los Angeles.Don't forget Miami. Probably behind LA in sheer numbers, but per capita, I don't know?

Tip12
06-25-06, 12:56
Guys,

I am going to BA on business for the 1st time next month. I am happily married and will not fool around, but IT DO want to check out the most outrageous (and possibility bizarre) adult entertainment that BA has to offer. Can you clue me in on locations for live sex acts and the like?

Thanks,

Headed to BA for 1st time.

Thomaso276
06-25-06, 21:31
You are coming to the wrong country for that type of entertainment. Of course you can hire a couple of chicas to put on a show in your hotel.

Sex trade here is kept reasonably discreet.

Bacchus9
06-27-06, 12:42
There's a place on Anchorena, name? And next door is Anchorena Swingers.

The boliche has a live sex act and the swingers club is a complex of rooms on different floors.

No dogs or donkeys.

At Hippopotamus you can watch a midget grope the topless dancers.

Thumper
06-29-06, 20:15
There is a place a few doors down from Cafe Florida. It is in the area by the porn shop on Florida Street where the club hustlers hand out free entry coupons with the come on. Let me buy you a drink. You have to go up a flight of stairs to get there. I'd go find the name but it's not worth the walk.

Anyhow. Once up stairs two girls approach and start asking questions. With each correct answer they clap and drinks appear. Bottom line. They clapped me into $190 worth of drinks in 5 minutes of which I never took a sip. They told me I couldn't leave without paying. Wrong answer on their part. I invited the bouncer / doorman to stop me from leaving unpaid. He stepped aside.

Lesson learned. If they clap, leave. You are always in control of your environment don't be bullied. I'm a big guy so that helps.

Thump

El Grandote
06-29-06, 21:17
Thumper,

I agree. Don't let these boliche bouncers bully you. I had a similar experience at Hot Point (name changed) and told the bouncer to step aside please, and believe it or not, he complied, but he did ask me not to come back. Are you kidding me like I would go back. Lol.

El G

Hobby Fan
06-30-06, 00:52
Grandote: Read the reports under Rouge, where two foreign guys were restrained and physically beaten by a team of bouncers and hawkers over an unpaid and disputed bill over one grossly overpriced drink. If you try to leave or you argue a bill in a rip-off club, you accept some risk of a violent response.

The rip-off clubs cannot always back down or they risk having everyone know that there is no credible threat. They are obviously making strategy calls all the time, as they risk being closed by the police when ordering bouncers to rough up foreign customers. [[Many and probably most police are honest, and all report to a government that favors tourism. Incidentally, it was reported that Rouge was closed by the police for 'noise violations' the weekend after the incident in which two guys were beaten. That may or may not have been a coincidence.]]

Best advice: do your research, and do not enter one of the known rip-off places under any circumstances. This stuff never happens in the clubs that are discussed widely on this forum. Do not let any drink you did not order even get put down in any club. Immediately leave any club that attempts to deliver an unordered drink. If you still end up in a trouble situation, you have to make the call at the time.

Thumper
06-30-06, 01:44
Good call. I agree whole heartedly. Best to stay out of trouble areas

Tip12
07-02-06, 18:44
Thanks for the input. I appreciate you guys sharing your knowledge with a soon to be '1st timer'. I will be checking out the streets of BA for the 1st time ever in roughly 6 days - can't wait!

Cheers,

Tip

El Grandote
07-02-06, 21:20
I will be here till July 30.

El G

Monger514
09-22-06, 16:21
The great ripoff "piano bar" (cough, cough) Le Piaf, at the head of Florida near the Mariott, is closed, I noticed. I took my buddy on a walking tour of Microcentro and brought him up there to have some fun with him. I figured I'd let the girls on the street talk him up, and act as if this was some special surprise I had waiting for him (give me a chance to fuck with the girls' heads, too) But as we approached the end of the street, I saw no girls. So I told him what I had planned, and then we walked down the stairs in the mall to see if the place was even still there, which it wasn't.

My apologies if this old news to everyone else on the board.

Needless to say, good riddance.

TheKnight
10-24-06, 22:05
I'm travelling to BA shortly with colleagues and find seeing a few strippers sets the evening up nicely - especially as some won't be (or won't admit) participating in p4p.

So, what's the best strip / lapdance bar in BsAs in your opinion - with or without "extras"?

And what can gringos expect in terms of prices and performance?

Thanks

MiddleAgeGuy
10-25-06, 16:39
Rather than place an individual report under each club, I thought I would put a brief thought down for each place visited in September. Prices etc. You can get on the individual club threads. These are in the order of best times had at the club where the intent was to go with some of the boys, have a couple beers and cozy up for some in-club company for the price of a drink or two for the girl. Over the years I have truely reduced my club visits to a minimum but this time went to a few.

1. Madaho: I have to say hands down the best club this time around. Many different types to choose from and you can stay near the entrance for the not-so-intimate conversations and to the back area after a selection to the cozy couches. There were a number of very good english speakers, and great lookers, some with great attitudes. I had asked the waiter to bring some around a couple times as I was with some none Spanish speakers. I think you are fooling yourself if you think you can pull someone out of here for less than AP300.

2. Hippopotimos: A couple of times here, once with the boys, once with company for a little dancing and watch the shows. The girls got very freindly on the couches to the point I almost broke down and brought one home. The dancers all around were pretty hot.

3. Sens: Believe it or not, went here. The Jazz doorman suggested it and we just about left when we walked in but decided to stay for a drink. The buddies had their picks going, I had turned 3 away and finally, the one I liked came off the couch when her buddy left and preceeded to practically make love with me on the bar stool. All girls told us the semi-private area upstairs could be used if we wanted. The pole dancers had to be the most pathetic bored bunch I have ever seen.

4. Jazz: Just could not get into the place this time, not many good lookers.

5. Verde: Not a club but a dance place next to Jazz. If you want some minor defected older types, this is your place. Jazz, I hope it is not my future!

6. Newport: Always good for a bit more reasonably priced beer. Went a few times but did not see anything of interest but my wingmen had a great time on some other occasions I did not go there; one of them the Colombiana.

7. Black: The saddest I have ever seen this place. Mind you it was early, 11:30 to 12:30 but the quality was pretty sub-par. Come to think of it, many I met in Madaho had come from Black saying they have too many stiff rules at Black, (no approaches, no talk, times to come, etc. Compared to Madaho.

Just did not make it to the Triangle this time but if you want a no hassle AP150-200 time, those are the clubs to go to. Also, Hippo and Sen quoted in the AP150-200 range for those we talked to. We also gave all the girls a tip comenserate for hanging around 1-2 hours to make up for not mingling. I had to spend a bit of time errasing all the quick dial phone numbers the various girls entered into my rental cell phone at the various places. So that is a method of getting a number when they are not allowed to write on the napkin. There were actually 2 girls at the ater part of the evenings who were willing to go for free, (after the tip) as it was obvious there would be no other business that night.

MAG

Kolos
03-14-07, 21:25
7. Black: The saddest I have ever seen this place. Mind you it was early, 11:30 to 12:30 but the quality was pretty sub-par. Come to think of it, many I met in Madaho's had come from Black saying they have too many stiff rules at Black, (no approaches, no talk, times to come, etc. Compared to Madaho.MAG it doesnt matter there, we visited this place 11 - 12, 1am, 3am 4am and:

Trying couple more times before and after between December 2006 and now. Every time disappointed, paying for drink and leaving with nothing. After you finally chose SOMETHING, which is not easy, chicas like to complain and ask for some galactic high price of U$S 300. After losing drink for chica it becomes even more disgusting. Dancers are ok, some of them going out too, but ARG$ 250 goes to trash (balerina drink) if she doesnt like you and doesnt want to go.

In general - for now, last 3 months visited around 10 times - AVOID!

Low level, higher prices, harder negotiations, similar level at Madaho's but much better atmosphere, chicas almost at fixed price ARG$ 300.

Last min: Prices at Madahos went bit up, chicas not up yet;-)

Entrance / drink included: ARG 50

Good luck!

Veterano
04-24-07, 21:44
Any recent intel on Hippo? Is it still open? Any pussy running around? It was great on my last trip in May of 06

(I am posting here because I doubt anyone is reading the Hippo thread)

Thanks for the intel.

Suerte,

Veterano

Aqualung
09-22-07, 23:37
I am sad to announce that Pipper's, the fourth side of the triangle, for some reason ignored by this website opened it's doors for the last time last night. The owners, two dickheads which are probably the reason the place is / was ignored, told me that they will be opening at a new location either on the next block of Suipacha or around the corner on Paraguay but it seems they have no solid plan.

Anyone interested in adopting / employing a few unemployed, overweight middle aged hookers please get in touch! LOL.

But really it's a shame as I have always had a soft spot for this place from way back when it was in it's full glory.

Short Rib
09-28-07, 20:04
I spoke with the owners of Pipers regarding purchasing the place as they had informed me they were selling. They were asking some silly price of US$ 300K, which is absurd considering the place definitely needs a lot of work. They took me on a tour of the place, which only made me want to pay no more than US$ 50K. Como dice los portenos, que vas a hacer? Hopefully, the new place will be better, if it reopens as a new club.

Master J
09-30-07, 20:36
For those familiar with Baires Girls site, there seems to be a party thrown every so often where the escorts attend the event. If you look at the Baires site there was just a party recently September 21st at Fiesta de BairesGirls / BGHOUSE (en Barrio Norte) The admission was 60 pesos, but one forum poster says that many of our favorites attented, ie Sofia, Aolony, Betina and over 20+ more were there. I for one would have definately attented. Was wondering if any BA resident or Forum member / visitor has attended these events?

Jackson
10-01-07, 01:45
For those familiar with Baires Girls site, there seems to be a party thrown every so often where the escorts attend the event. If you look at the Baires site there was just a party recently September 21st at Fiesta de BairesGirls / BGHOUSE (en Barrio Norte) The admission was 60 pesos, but one forum poster says that many of our favorites attented, ie Sofia, Aolony, Betina and over 20+ more were there. I for one would have definately attented. Was wondering if any BA resident or Forum member / visitor has attended these events?Hi MJ,

I've been to several of the BariesGirls and BariesPlat parties. They're cool because they give you the opportunity to personally meet and exchange contact info with a number of their "advertisers" at one meeting.

My advice it to get there early as the girls who do attend are generally receptive to offers of commerce, and thus their ranks tend to thin rather quickly as the night progresses as many of them leave the party with new-found clients.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3314
11-01-07, 15:39
On the election day I was walking by this place and I stopped to ask the bartender when they started serving again, he told me 10 but that the chicas start at 11.

Then the next night I was putting my newport chica in a cab right across the street and she told me before she got in don't go to checkers the chicas are no good.

I had never realized this was a working girl place.

I decided to check it out for myself, its across the street from my apartment. I went in having got laid 20 minutes before.

This is a scary place. There were probably 8 chicas none younger than 45, most missing front teeth. I talked to one girl who would go for 80 pesos, but I would not fuck her for anything. I am also pretty sure that the girls were doing blow with the guy in the kitchen, there was a steady rotation of girls going to the kitchen every 10 mins or so and it was offered to me from a chica.

Stay away from this place, its bad news.

Punter 127
11-01-07, 19:39
I peeked in the door of this place a couple of times, and I will have to agree with Member #3314 this time. The chicas are scary!

Art Vandalay
11-08-07, 08:25
Do any Argentinos or tourists ever take their regular girlfriends into places like Madahos or Nuevo Estilo or other places where they have regular floor shows? Just curious. My buddy was asking me if he should take his gf into some of these places just to watch since she's bi.

MiddleAgeGuy
11-08-07, 09:07
Yes I have seen it and done it a couple times.

Some places will ask the cover for the girl, others no.

The girl just better be prepared to get a few evil eyes from the girls there.

MAG

Aqualung
11-08-07, 13:33
Do any Argentinos or tourists ever take their regular girlfriends into places like Madahos or Nuevo Estilo or other places where they have regular floor shows? Just curious. My buddy was asking me if he should take his gf into some of these places just to watch since she's bi.Absolutely no problem. I often go to the clubs with a girl. And if she's bi, many of the chicas will consider her like another client. I often have one of my employees come with me as wing (wo) man when I take clients to the clubs and they even help negotiate prices.

Hyestud
11-17-07, 01:17
My first post. Hey all.

In my travels around central and South America, I usually find having a GF with you at a club is like having a "chick magnet". On occasion, the girls will get together for shopping, lunch and partying. Women love to be around their own kind.

BTW. Its my first trip to Argentina next week. Can anyone recommend the best boliche for a M / F couple looking for some fun.

Cheers

Vitrea
12-17-07, 20:48
Even with all the extensive info on this site, it is hard to keep track of the pricing structures of the clubs. Here is a summary of the top three club pricing based on MY experience in the last two weeks. The club that is best in that category is marked with "BIC". Please feel to correct misinformation as this is mostly meant for newbies and I do not want to mislead anyone.

Entry:

Madahos: 60 pesos which includes one free drink.

La Lopez: 60 pesos which includes one free drink.

Black: 50 pesos which includes one free drink (BIC)

Specials / coupons.

Madahos: 60 pesos with a second free drink. You can get this coupon from several waiters in the restaurants and disco clubs in the area. Best bets are at the Silver pub and La Chacrasa (sp? Next to Newport.

La Lopez: Loose the touts and ask at the door if you can just look inside. Worked every time both on weekends and weekdays. That way you get in without cover and hangout as long as you want. If you do want a drink, it is 60 pesos. (BIC)

Black: Tell the cabbie that you have been there before and tell the front door guy that you were there a few nights ago. Works if he recognizes you. If not try."I am staying at the Marriott". Gets you in for free.

Chica drinks

Madahos: 1 drink, 100 pesos.

La Lopez: 1 drink, 80 pesos (BIC)

Black: 2 drinks, 80-120 pesos. This got very confusing. See my discussion with one of the managers, Daniel on this issue.

Take out prices (based on at least 9 takeouts from these clubs)

Madahos: 350 minimum to 400 maximum (2 takeouts)

La Lopez: 250 minimum to 300 maximum (4 takeouts) (BIC)

Black: 400 (3 takeouts)

Dancers

Madahos: Minimum three on stage. 8-10 n looks (BIC)

La Lopez: one to two, sometimes none. 7-9 in looks. On Saturday nights, mostly the working chicas were getting up on the stage in groups and having a good time. I did not see any professional dancers over a period of two hours.

Black: Minimum three on stage. 8-10 in looks. The dancers also come to you, dance in front of you and expect you to stuff some pesos in their thongs (North American style)

Ambiance

Madahos: Has the typical north american strip club style set up with a stage and poles. Good music. There is an elevated balcony and mainstage with setup for 3 to 4 dancers at a time and the seating allows you to check them all out out. Large bar.

La Lopez: The setup is classy but the place is cozy. One stage. Small bar but the bartender is the friendliest and she is generous with her drinks. (BIC)

Black: No stage to speak of. Dances happen on the bar and side tables.

In-House services

Madahos: None that I know of.

La Lopez: They have a "VIP" area upstairs, 160 pesos for chica drinks. I was offered services there for 300 pesos for one hour by at least two chicas.

Black: None that I know of.

Esten
12-20-07, 01:08
Vitrea, thanks for the very helpful and informative post.

The drinks (both guy's and chica's) at La Lopez were slightly lower when I was there recently but maybe they have gone up.

You did quite well on the take-out prices. As you may have experienced, the chicas often start out with higher quotes but can be negotiated down. I'm curious if you found much resistance for the minimums you got or if they were agreed to quite readily, and if you found any correlations with price vs service or club vs service.

Also for the benefit of other readers - any names (chicas) to avoid, or any really good recommendations?

Esten
12-20-07, 01:12
One thing I don't like about Black is the dancers will come over and dance next to you if you're seated at a table, or dance in front of you on the table if you're seated on a couch. They expect a tip, unless you wave them off as soon as they start with a 'no gracias'.

Vitrea
12-20-07, 19:34
Vitrea, thanks for the very helpful and informative post.

The drinks (both guy's and chica's) at La Lopez were slightly lower when I was there recently but maybe they have gone up.

You did quite well on the take-out prices. As you may have experienced, the chicas often start out with higher quotes but can be negotiated down. I'm curious if you found much resistance for the minimums you got or if they were agreed to quite readily, and if you found any correlations with price vs service or club vs service.

Also for the benefit of other readers - any names (chicas) to avoid, or any really good recommendations?Esten, Good question about names. I posted them in the respective clubs.

Lueck Hoff
03-23-08, 17:21
Last night I was in the mood to do some research on the places of the night which had been my favorite spots on my last trip.

At first I went to J a z z.

I arrived at midnight. No entrance fee, no guests inside and only 4 below average looking chicas dancing. Within less than 10 seconds I was out.

Next to S a l o m e.

Almost the same as Jazz. No entrance fee, only one guest (not sure, could be also part of the staff) and six average looking girls. Again, less than a minute and I was out and went to.

S o l I d G o l d in Recoleta.

The place was more busy. 50 Pesos entrance fee, two drinks included. About 8 guests and maybe 15 girls. Only one guest was sitting with a girl.

Again the selection of the girls didn't impress me at all. But it wasn't a waste of time, because I enjoyed the sex shows. They were worth the entrance fee.

There have been some reports of high pressure in this club. I had no problems and felt comfortable. Only two girls approached me, but when I made it clear, that I want to stay alone, they were friendly and accepted it.

I left at 1am and went to a club, where I have never been before -

L A L o p e z.

More spacey than solid gold and better music. But no sex show, only some.

Dancing. 50 Pesos entrance fee, but only one drink included.

Friendly atmosphere. I saw at least 20 girls and about 12 guests. Again only one guest was sitting with agirl.

After a while I decided to have at least one drink with a girl this night and choose a skinny girl who has the cutest face I have seen so far on p4p places on this trip. The name is Fior, and she told me that she is from the Dominican Republik. She must have seen some kind of disappointment about this fact on my face, because she immediately asked me whether this is a poblem. I said no, but that was not the truth.

Anyway, after some chatting we talked about prices and she wanted 400 pesos for one hour. I wasn't in the mood to do a lot of negotiation, beause the main purpose of the night tour was to do some research on the clubs.

I left and went back to my appartment, alone.

After all, at both places in recoleta I saw no takeout of a girl and was surprised, that the places were not packed with tourists at the eastern weekend. Business seem to be very slow, so it is a mysteery for me why they insist on this skyhigh prices.

Lueck Hoff

Thomaso276
04-26-08, 13:16
I know some folks who are involved in running a new place in Recoleta - Franklin Pub, Junin 1621. Thew way I hear it, the place offers food and chicas.

Anyone been there yet? I haven't been out lately due to some health concerns but would appreciate any feedback that I can direct to my contacts - like - are they legit and reasonable?

Thanks.

PS: they were handing out fake 100 dollar bill flyers with a promo for the second drink free last week.

Isola2000
04-29-08, 19:24
I envy you all in BA.

For different reasons I have ended up in Palma de Mallorca.

It is a shit.

Anyone knows a good place here?

Tessan
04-29-08, 19:35
I envy you all in BA.

For different reasons I have ended up in Palma de Mallorca.

It is a shit.

Anyone knows a good place here?Your in the wrong place, go to http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=790

Dancesw/Chicas
05-12-08, 18:34
Has anyone been to the "Players" on Guido and Ayacucho?

Thanks for the info.

DWC

Abmmurka
07-17-08, 12:54
Well having been to BA a number of times. My recommendations would be Shampoo first, then The Big M second. I should say I speak Spanish but very bad in grammar and verbs but fluent other than those important caveats. My experience has been very positive and unlike many tourist I do dress well and even if I am middle class, I look rich, however I am simply middle class. Looking Rich or purportedly looking rich, some would say is a detriment but I did not find that, in all cases one would suggest I paid a more than honest (low) price for services rendered (without tacit admission) I don't know if its the language skills or the fact I respect them? I do respect working girls of course with individual criterion's. The only bad experience I had was with 2 Paraguayans in a lesbian 3 some which robbed me blind, no explanation needed except watch out for those drinks. But I think simply put it pays to have respect and good language skills (at least try)

Yoosin
07-17-08, 13:23
DWC, It is my understanding that Shampoo has been closed for sometime. The high end places in Recoleta include Player, Black, Madahos.

I have been to Madahos which has gorgeous dancers and girls on the floor generally range from 7 to 9's. Apparently you can take the dancers out but only after you take a second mortgage out on you home.

I did not make it into Black or Player but I am told the previous occupant of my apartment did and took out a stunner which turned out to be a worse lay of his whole trip.

Yoosin

Dodger Bulldog
07-18-08, 23:58

Thanks for the info.

DWC
I did not make it into Black or Player but I am told the previous occupant of my apartment did and took out a stunner which turned out to be a worse lay of his whole trip.There is one place called Players and another one called Play. Obviously, it is easy to confuse them.

I went to Play with the fellow that Yoosin is referring too. We didn't go to Players.

We had seen a photo of a dancer at Play in a porn mag and decided to check her out.

A 50 entry fee, for one drink. But this is one place it is good to listen to the touts, because if you take their card in you'll get two drinks for your 50 pesos.

Stepping inside we were blown away by the dancer on the stage. A definite 10+.

I asked to see the porn star, named Nati. Christ, it seems like one in every three girls in Bs. As. are named Natalia or Nati. It turned out it was the chica who was dancing.

When they told her someone had asked to talk to her she looked totally pissed off. I did not take it personally as she had no idea who was doing the asking. She just didn't want to have anything to do with anyone.

Yes, we had been warned she had a nasty attitude.

She quickly told me that it was 600 for sex on-site, 300 for a BJ, or 150 for a chica drink just for her to stay at the table.

Needless to say, it took me all of about two seconds to decide to take a pass on those offers.

I was also told that take out was not an option, nor does she ever give out her phone number. I am sure that both of those statements are complete and utter lies.

I don't think that the chica drink would have necessarily meant that she would bother to converse with me. It was just to sit there and look hot for a few minutes.

Then I called Larissa over. Okay, she was not quite as hot as Nati, but she was easily a 9.5 and very friendly. She talked to me for over half an hour at no cost, nor any chica drink. She gave me her cell number and we set an afternoon date.

Larissa later had a reason as to why she couldn't make it, but I am confident it was just typical fucked up chica follow-through. At least she called ahead of time and wasn't nasty about it or anything.

In fact, she was very apologetic. How rare is that?

Now unlike me, my wingman was loaded with money. The next night he decided that he had 600 pesos burning a hole in his pocket, and it all had Nati's name on it. He returned to do her on site.

He reported back to me that she was only eye candy, and as we expected, was completely lifeless and listless in bed. The sorriest fuck of his life.

So now you know the rest of the story.

DB

Full Throttle
07-19-08, 00:09

Thanks for the info.

DWCWent there late last month. I was reasonably impressed by the atmosphere and quality of girls. Entrada was $50 and included 2 beers. One interesting policy is that you must buy a chica drink for $100 in order to begin the negotiation process. As a result, I have no idea what the girls ask and / or what they accept.

FT

Yoosin
07-20-08, 13:16
Just imagine the Bejing stadium full of Hookers and Mongerers. While we players are out on the field attempting unbelievable feats of sex!

Yoosin

Yoosin
08-12-08, 00:16
I recently received a message from one of the chicas from Newport. Really pissed off that I posted pictures and a description of the services. She has made threats of taking legal action. What actions are available to them?

How are these girls seeing the posts? Are they logging on to the site? Is someone showing them the site?

At her request I have asked the post be removed. How will we ever share good honest info about services rendered if this continues?

Yoosin

Smuler
08-12-08, 01:03
Hi Yoosin,

Since your post was removed, I cannot read your review.

But. A question. Did you ask her if if was OK to post the picture?

I feel that she is a hooker. So any written review of her is her problem. It is part of her job. But her picture is another story.

If she performs well. She wants you to post, so she can get more business.

If she is a *****, that's what reporting on any forum is about. So that others can learn. And I thank you for that information.

In Amsterdam and the German FKK scene, some girls I know frequently read the forums, so it is advisable not to give too much private information.

In both these places, photos are usually not allowed, so that is not an issue there.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Gato Hunter
08-12-08, 03:31
Do you live here? If you don't I seriously doubt there is any legal action she could take.

Look at the Pam & Tommy Lee video, or Verne Troyer.

Seriously though I have seen ArgentinaPrivate bumper stickers about here and there over town its not rocket science that they catch on.

Jackson
08-12-08, 18:21
I recently received a message from one of the chicas from Newport. Really pissed off that I posted pictures and a description of the services. She has made threats of taking legal action. What actions are available to them?

How are these girls seeing the posts? Are they logging on to the site? Is someone showing them the site?

At her request I have asked the post be removed. How will we ever share good honest info about services rendered if this continues?

YoosinGreetings everyone,

I get these sort of threats several times a year, including separate written complaints delivered by certified mail from Irina and Ms. Sole.

My response is always the same: Sue me.

I don't even know what legal rights are involved here, but I do know enough to know that a dirt-poor, uneducated puta, usually here illegally, doesn't have the financial, education or social resources to pose a credible threat to me.

Thanks,

Jackson

Punter 127
08-12-08, 19:57

YoosinThis just keeps happening, if you go back and RTFF you will see this why the Private Photo Gallery was created. Many of us have been the victim of this same bullshit.

If a chica poses for photos without restriction and especially if she is being paid by the hour, I think she is giving implied permission and she has no bi*tch coming, imho.

There may be a moral issue with posting the photos without her explicit permission. But anybody who poses for nude photos in today ’s world and thinks they won ’t turn up on the internet is just plain stupid!

MCSE
08-12-08, 22:20
If a chica poses for photos without restriction and especially if she is being paid by the hour, I think she is giving implied permission and she has no bi*tch coming, imho. She is getting paid for sex and opening her legs, she is not getting paid for modelling.

There may be a moral issue with posting the photos without her explicit permission. But anybody who poses for nude photos in today 's world and thinks they won 't turn up on the internet is just plain stupid!While I agree with your point of view, which is just common sense, technically it's a different issue. It's a matter of privacy, what if the girl takes pictures of you and she upload the files on a public website?

I think it's a both sides privacy matter, again, I'm on the monger's side, and the creation of the private photo gallery only made just a few members to post with a certain frequency, one reason it's double password protected, and today in the internet a normal person has to manage too many different passwords (email, ebay, paypal, argentina private, etc) Another one to remember seems to be too much, or is there another reason I can't see?

Gato Hunter
08-12-08, 23:08
Even the private photo gallery is not safe. The power of the snatch can pry most door open in weak minded fools. Sort of like Obi-Wan in Star Wars.

Punter 127
08-12-08, 23:19
She is getting paid for sex and opening her legs, she is not getting paid for modelling. Not true we normally negotiate services and time, so if she agrees to have photos taken it becomes one of the services and part of the deal, and some chicas even negotiate for more money for photos.

While I agree with your point of view, which is just common sense, technically it's a different issue. It's a matter of privacy, what if the girl takes pictures of you and she upload the files on a public website? Two points here, one I have never allowed nude photos to be taken of me while I was being paid for my time. And two I ’m not stupid enough to allow a chica to take nude photos of me. If I were that stupid, I suspect they would show up on the internet, or be used in some kind of blackmail attempt.

I think it's a both sides privacy matter, again, I'm on the monger's side, and the creation of the private photo gallery only made just a few members to post with a certain frequency, one reason it's double password protected, and today in the internet a normal person has to manage too many different passwords (email, ebay, paypal, argentina private, etc) Another one to remember seems to be too much, or is there another reason I can't see?I was only pointing out why the private photo gallery was created, I was not promoting or defending it. However having chicas confront guys about photos on the forum certainly isn ’t going to encourage the posting of photos. I witnessed a chica confront a guy about this one night at Exedra and it wasn ’t pretty.

Yoosin
08-13-08, 02:29
Thanks for the responses.

Frankly I was / am not concerned about threats regarding legal action across international borders. She did agree to fotos as part of negotiations and made no stipulations regarding how I use them.

There was absolutely nothing vular or risque regarding those particular fotos. In fact the post was complementary and could have led to more business for her.

Figured if she does not want the compliments posted then F &% K her, simply respected her wishes and remove the fotos / post. Thanks for taking care of that Jackson.

One thing for sure, I won't be hooking up with this be*T & H upon my retunr to Argentina. There is way to many available to deal with any kind of drama.

Yoosin

Dickhead
08-13-08, 12:09
I 'm not stupid enough to allow a chica to take nude photos of me. Most of the chicas don't have a wide-angle lens anyway.

MCSE
08-15-08, 15:35
Not true we normally negotiate services and time, so if she agrees to have photos taken it becomes one of the services and part of the deal, and some chicas even negotiate for more money for photos. Not my aim to start an endless conversation in here, but:

1- Technically you have no proof of her approval unless she signed a document.

2- She charged you more to do private photos, not for publishing the photos over the internet.

Punter 127
08-15-08, 18:29
1- technically you have no proof of her approval unless she signed a document.

2- she charged you more to do private photos, not for publishing the photos over the wwwThat would be her word against yours, and it would be obvious that she had posed for the photos.

While I agree with your point of view, which is just common sense, technically it's a different issue. It's a matter of privacy, what if the girl takes pictures of you and she upload the files on a public website? Remember the Private Photo Gallery is not a public website it's "Private", you yourself said it is “double password protected,” it ’s for members only. She would also have to prove you posted the photos, now you and I both know the security of Private Photo Gallery could be violated, but so could my computer or camera, so anyone could have posted the photos. Also remember this would also probably be an international situation.

Do you think posting photos is on the same underhanded level as luring a chica into a modeling session, with illusions of possible fame and fortune, when your real motivation is not modeling but to have sex with her?

Believe it or not some people think anytime you have sex with a chica under false pretense it constitutes rape.

At least the chicas in these photos knew what they were getting into.

Gato Hunter
08-15-08, 18:39
The private photo gallery is a crock. I got access to it last year at El Alamo on the public computer. Someone stayed logged in.

I was just going to check my e-mail and when I sat down it was open to the gallery. Your damn right I browsed.

There is absolutely nothing that is connected to the internet that is "secure". Most barriers are overcome by social engineering, not brute force hacking.

Punter 127
08-15-08, 19:11
The private photo gallery is a crock. I got access to it last year at El Alamo on the public computer. Someone stayed logged in.

I was just going to check my e-mail and when I sat down it was open to the gallery. Your damn right I browsed.

There is absolutely nothing that is connected to the internet that is "secure". Most barriers are overcome by social engineering, not brute force hacking. You're correct, nothing is 100% secure including your computer or camera, they could have been stolen or hacked as well. So a chica really can't prove that the person who took the photos is the person who posted them.

The other point is that even though it can be hacked the private photo gallery is not intended to be public.

Yoosin
08-16-08, 01:26
You just reminded me of a interesting fact.

This chica got so into taking fotos that she asked me how to set the camera timer and she was running back and forth taking fotos of both of us together as well as many of herself. Maybe 40 in total.

How does it work when she took the fotos herself?

Then again who cares

Yoosin

Poker
09-17-08, 10:52
Many of us would like more information or guidance about how to navigate the vast sex industry in Buenos Aires. Now that I finally settled with my wife's lawyer, I figured it would be nice to spend 4 weeks here and taste it all.

Before coming here, I read many of the posts on this site and the Spanish local foros. I was kind of surprised to see that many participants here, are much more concerned with cost, than with quality. Let face it, for someone who comes from Europe (like me) or The United States, the difference between paying a lady 70 pesos or 400 pesos is only a fraction of what he will pay an average lady in France or USA. However, no matter how much you pay in most other places, it is almost impossible to get the level of service you will get from a many good chicas in Buenos Aires.

There are many, many great working ladies here that are both drop dead gorgeous and provide you with a dream like experience. Buenos Aires has a long history of brothels and it seems as if every man in this city goes to a chica at least once a month, and much more if he can afford it. On the other hand, it is very, very difficult for a single woman (with a child or two) to survive in a system where an average salary is almost equal to the average rental for two bedroom apartment. So there is a constant supply of new chicas, who must take this line of work, in order to survive. Because of this and many other reasons, it is not all that shameful here to get paid for sex and many girls even enjoy the act (from time to time) Therefore many working girls here, are not much different from your secretary (if you got a pretty one) at home, or any nice person you will find in your community. They do not use the money they get from you to buy drugs, they need it for food and if they are smart to save for an apartment. Because if they can ever buy the apartment they, changed the equation and no longer need to work in this line of work. This makes a huge variety of available chicas, the numbers are mind bugling, I read somewhere that there are 250,000 (or more) women that do sex for money in this city.

I will try to share my experienced here and will do it by sections.

The first section "Clubs and Boliches"

This is by far, in my opinion, the least attractive option in Buenos Aires. There are only two clubs and maybe two bars that have any merits. The others are low level, dirty joints with mostly ugly chicas. The two clubs that worth the trip are Black and Madahos, Here you can find some great looking women, that are "dressed to kill". As you walk in, for the first time, you think you are in heaven. The problems? Those you will discover, only after you paid 600 pesos in Madahos and 800-1000 pesos in Black. It should be mentioned that the best independent chicas in Buenos Aires, those who will give you once in a life time experience, only charge 400 pesos.

Here are the problems: There are more women than men in those locations, most of the time. The Chicas get paid only if they find a trick, so they are emotionally geared like a fisherman, to catch. Because most of the men in these clubs, never come back, or when they come back they chose another chica, after the chica catches her fish and get paid, the fish itself, is not all that important. You pay before you leave the club, on the other hand, most (and better) independent chicas do not ask you to pay until your experience is over. Then you go with the lady to the hotel. The first thing you notice: is that she looks much less attractive without her work outfit.

You enter the hotel and she then starts her countdown for returning to the club (unless it is after 3 or 4am) Kissing is rare with those chicas and the BJ is with and rough. In 10 minutes she will try to be on top of you, hopping you will finish and let her go. Each girl is different and I did get one lady, from Paraguay, to stay the full two hours (and then some) and she was great, but she was the exception. I read Spanish and read the local boards, which by the way, can be translated on line. 90% of the comments are, that these clubs are for stupid tourists, company paid accounts and those rich (lazy) that do not know any better.

There is one bar that has no entrance fee and drinks are at reasonable level. It is called New Port at Vincente Lopez and Junin in the borough of Recoleta. Every women here (except the waitress) is working, they vary much in look and quality of the service and the overall cost might be half of Madahos. Of course those chicas working in Madahos are much more pretty.

Exon123
09-17-08, 13:14
Poker,

Good post, that pretty much sum's it up.

There's very good value all over Buenos Aires but you must know where and how to find it and then you must know how to approch and negoicate with it.

Moreover, the more you do them, the better the sex becomes over time. Once a Chica becomes comfortable with you her preformance improves.

Exon

Member #3320
09-17-08, 15:11
Excellent post poker.

You started with section one. What about section two or three?

Aqualung
09-17-08, 15:43
I also agree - a good post and you show quite a good insight of the situation. Let's have your next sections.

Joonjoonson
09-17-08, 23:29
Excellent & informative post Poker, thanks for sharing.

Neo5235
10-08-08, 06:57
You enter the hotel and she then starts her countdown for returning to the club (unless it is after 3 or 4am) Kissing is rare with those chicas and the BJ is with and rough. In 10 minutes she will try to be on top of you, hopping you will finish and let her go. Each girl is different and I did get one lady, from Paraguay, to stay the full two hours (and then some) and she was great, but she was the exception. I read Spanish and read the local boards, which by the way, can be translated on line. 90% of the comments are, that these clubs are for stupid tourists, company paid accounts and those rich (lazy) that do not know any better.

QUOTING POKER ABOVE:

I totaly agree with you. We have stumbled on other avenues and have been having a great time here. Even have been invited out for free by a couple chicas that provide great service (free that is) No I won't say who yet, shes mine till I'm gone haha. But we went to madahos tonight. After reading the forum had to see the place but ingeneral the clubs are the last place to go. I was with an amazing little 19 year old and she was worth it but it was my one time splurge. The clubs want too much money and well the incall market performs way better.

Gauntlet77
10-11-08, 18:58
I was with an amazing little 19 year old and she was worth it but it was my one time splurge. The clubs want too much money and well the incall market performs way better.Just wondering, which 19 year old?

Neo5235
10-11-08, 22:09
I forgot her name. Has black hair. And is short. Huge tits and their natural but I thought they were fake. Till I was playing with em. I forgot her name. Her parents are from brazil but she was born here. Thats the best I can do. Hope you find her.

Gauntlet77
10-14-08, 16:11
Thanks for the info. Your 19 year old is not one of the two 19 year olds whom I encountered at Madaho's.

Kinda makes you wonder how many 19 year olds or purported 19 year olds are working out of there. The 19 year old I took out no longer seems to be working there so I didn't do a review on her. The other one was blond and looked like jailbait. But I was curious what she was like in the sack.

Damman
10-31-08, 19:00
Anyone have information.

Striptease show.

Female Escorts.

Capacity of 25 to 40 behind closed doors by Palermo x Soho.

$300

http://www.foro-escorts.com.ar/foros/f135/un-asado-canilla-libre-strippers-gang-bang-con-chicas-les-va-87416/

Skifozo
11-01-08, 03:49
Hola Sidney and Tejan and the rest. I know this is a BA forum but I always loved it and want to report to some of the BA homeboys so please forgive. Its been over a month now since I left BA and now living and working in SD Dominican republic.

On my way here I had a nice week layover at the Los Suenos Marriott in Jaco Costa rica. FYI 5 star resort not girl friendly.

Did a couple tours at the famous Beatle Bar and accidentally had Dominican girls both times. FYI when you walk of Beatle turn right and immediately you see a little kios style store which has nice clean rooms upstairs that rent out for $20 per hourish which was quite handy for the Skifozo needs.

Both chicas were young and hot and $100 usd for short time maybe longer but I was not interested due to the marriott situation.

Then it was off to the DR, definite 3rd world experience compared to BA. Difficult finding a condo as no english speaking paper and not much on websites, Not expat friendly with alll inclusive rentals. I found a lightly furnished 2 bdroom (large 120 msq mtrs) in the nicest area Piantini for 800usd pls you have to get your own electricty phone cable internet etc in your own name. After a month it has topped over 1200usd easy so not that cheap. Now of course daily power and water outages takes some getting used too as well.

Sidney I tried Gascue for one week but felt like the only gringo in that area and had dominicans constantly following me offering info and security service wether you want it or not, you just need to be firm quick before spending time with them. Piantini and Naco is the real city center and I cannot believe all the 100K plus vehicles I see cruising this area. I see alot of money here.

Anyway on chica scene gascue has some neat little girlie bars where you almost get attacked by 30 girls the minute you walk in and some are really hot if you like a litte color. The Jaragua casino has alot as well. Boca chica is a short 25 min drive and has a warm very turquose beach in a small community that turns into a puta cruise area at nights, definitely worth doing, I go every weekend. Last weekend went to Samana which has some of the nicest beautiful sucluded beaches and great rum and cigars and course you get DR LOCALS RUN AROUND TOWN BRINGING YOU GIRLS, This is now with new highway only 2 hours from santo domingo, another must do. Well I have tried girls in all these areas and so far so good, price seems standard 100 everywhere unless you hit the streets or grind in spanish. Easy for a gringo with game to find hot locals here, I have met a gringo from San Fran who is fluent in spanish and he pays nada and has a different date evrynight, I have double dated with him at least 4 times and he getts hotties and lucky for me they had hot friends. I met a 20 year old hotty who is a good girl who took 4 dates before I could get anywhere but now she is well trained but a little over the top with here love and hopes of our future, I need a reality check soon on this one. Need a car here no subways or transit infrastrucrture, no random cabs cruising, I had to buy some wheels.

Anyway to make a long story short, this is not BA as far quantity but if you like sunshine beaches and latina beauties who are very friendly and flirtatious which I rarely experienced in BA, this place is worth a visit. I still miss my friends ad favorite paraguay chicas in BA though, its just too bad the economic situation there is very difficult to work in, and no beaches or warm year round weather. I am 90 min flight to Miami and constantly get a t 90usd return specials. Going to puerto rico soon on the ferry its a 10 hour overnight wher you get a sleep room for 350 return or one hour flight to many islands including cuba. If anyone is coming let me know?

Al best to all in BA a much missed city for the Skifozo.

When you coming back Sidney?

MiddleAgeGuy
03-02-09, 19:25
Normally, as in never before, would I do this but I will put in a small recommendation for this new place. Frankly, I don't know how any of the boliches are making it, and this one is new. I said I would mention it to some "freinds".

A small place, maybe 10 girls on a normal night. A pole for dancing, and a singer who entertains at times, (a guy) There are 2 back rooms with curtains to get aquainted on site I presume.

If I had walked past this kind of place and stuck my head in, I would probably walk right out as the size seems like a clip joint. It isn't though. And if it wasn't for the fact that I would get busted for talking one out, there were 3 doables, 1 very doable, when I was there. The bartenders can be fun to joke around with.

Right near the triangle.

So there you have it, my small r recommendation.

MAG

Gato Hunter
03-02-09, 20:03
I'll give this one a shot, I was looking for something new to do anyways.

Any info on prices?

Anyone else want to go tonight send me a PM we can meet up. Safer in numbers eh?

Cheers!

MiddleAgeGuy
03-03-09, 21:21
Sorry, I did not get the prices. I had a couple and bought a couple for the girl, champagne for her. There is a big and a small champagne so beware. Was 170-200 in total 2 for me, 2 for her.

There is even a hot little DR in there who appears bored out of her tree and probably would negotiate well just for a change in scenery.

Beezer
04-11-09, 18:37
Boliche alert. Warning total scam boliche.

Mongers take note!

I finally had my first truly negative experience at a boliche (a few doors down from Cutty Sark) on Reconquista last night.

The boliche (building) has a silver colored exterior and also has a neon bar sign in front BUT NO NAME.

Avoid! Do not even go in!

I walked into this place and looked around. Only one chica and a bouncer.

I knew in my bones something was not right with this place.

The one chica tells me in Spanish and English that this club is quite different than the others.

She told me there were 14 girls downstairs including a wonderful Russian girl, Dominicans, etc. a sex club, a sex show, private rooms and a disco.

I said sounds good to me. Let's have a look (vamos aver) she tells me the house rule is that I have to buy a drink for myself before I am allowed to look at the girls.

This is when every instinct in me said get the hell out of here fast!

I thought to myself "What the hell, 40 pesos to see what's behind door #3."

I specificly asked her if there was any other expenses aside from my drink.

She assured me there was not, just the 40P.

Then she starts telling me how much she personally likes anal sex & cum in her mouth (a very effective way to distract me)

I keep asking her questions about the girls and how much the copas cost for the chicas in the event I want to hook up with one.

She says 40P but less than 1000P.

What the fuck? Oh she says she made a mistake but it's around 40P or 50P.

I said OK give me my 40P auga and lets have a peek.

The bar maid brings me my mineral water and I try to pay the 40P. but the girl says "What's the hurry?" They want me to wait to pay until later (danger signal #7 or 8 so far)!

All of a sudden she is brought a copa (drink) and now I feel the noose tightening around my neck.

I never touched my water and got up to leave telling her she lied to me and I was not paying for her drink or mine and I want nothing to do with this kind of outright scam.

But alas the bouncer blocks my way and says I have to pay for my water and her copa.

I told them this place is a scam and rip off but he would not alow me to pass and insisted I pay or else and even raised his hand as to hit me.

I got pissed big time and stood my ground for 10 minutes or more.

My close freinds in the police, influencial lawers, goverment officials (not) were all used as threats against this thug with no great success.

I said why not call the cops and let's let them decide?

Having traveled Mexican roads countless times on bussiness over the years, and having been shaken down many times before by cops and officials I knew a thing or two on how to deal with these bums.

I used every resource and counter measure I could think of and my best angry Spanish and flailing arms to make good an escape.

But in the end, I just had to muscle my way past this goon and was then able to make it out on to the street.

Let this be a warning to fellow mongers, if it sounds to good to true, run the other way fast.

I love BsAs and it's a shame there are no name joints like this owned by bums that are out to steal your cash and extort through lies and deception.

Took me a couple of hours to settle down but a nice little 200P chica from Ness helped a whole lot with all the pent up tension.

When one thinks he is imune to rip offs because he is convinced he has street savy,

He can be humbled very easily.

Blood preasure back to normal.

Beezer

Bizzie
05-02-09, 19:56
For an EZE newbie, the entire discussion about the boliches is very very disappointing.

I had been lurking on Argentina forum for while and had a couple of near hits in terms of traveling to EZE, but it had never materialized.

Now that I have a short trip coming up, seems like the quality in Blacks and Madaho has gone to shit:(

Is that true? Any recent info on which boliche is doing better than others? Or is it just all a hit or miss?

I understand that Newport is different in that these are independant chicas. Any other bars like this one wiht good / great quality?

(I am sure there is post wiht these details but.:)

Bizzie
05-05-09, 09:50
Guys,

Sorry for not RTFF, but I need a hint on where to find spanish phrases, especially those needed to negotiate services.

I must practice:)

Thank you.

B

QuakHunter
05-05-09, 10:49
Guys,

Sorry for not RTFF, but I need a hint on where to find spanish phrases, especially those needed to negotiate services.

I must practice:)

Thank you.

Be.Try this when negotiating, "Soy un americano. Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble".

It means, "I am American and I only pay half". It usually works for me.

Jackjack1
05-05-09, 14:48
Try this when negotiating, "Soy un americano. Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble".

It means, "I am American and I only pay half". It usually works for me.LOL Quak, actually that almost translates as "I'm American, I'd like to pay double the normal fee."

Jack

QuakHunter
05-05-09, 15:05
LOL Quak, actually that almost translates as "I'm American, I'd like to pay double the normal fee."

JackReally? Are you sure?

Jackjack1
05-05-09, 17:08
Really? Are you sure?Not withstanding your razorlike and uncanny sense of facetiousness or unparalleled sarcasm Quak, yes, I'm pretty sure.

Jack

QuakHunter
05-05-09, 17:47
Not withstanding your razorlike and uncanny sense of facetiousness or unparalleled sarcasm Quak, yes, I'm pretty sure.

JackThanks Jack. How do you say "I want a refund, Puta" en espanol?

I believe I have been duped.

Jackjack1
05-05-09, 18:20
Thanks Jack. How do you say "I want a refund, Puta" en espanol?

I believe I have been duped."Quiero pagar el precio normal, no el doble."

Cheers,

Jack

Whiskas
05-05-09, 18:43
Thanks Jack. How do you say "I want a refund, Puta" en espanol?

I believe I have been duped.QuakHunter: Wishing to be useful, I send you the following possible sentences, any of them will do the trick.

1-. Normal: Sos la peor cogida de mi vida, puta, devuélveme mi dinero.

Tr: You are the worst fuck of my life puta, give me my money back.

2-. Narcisistic: Te hice venir 4 veces con mi enorme pija, devuélveme mi dinero. Tr. I made you come with mi huge cock, give me my money back.

3-. Agressive: Me la mordiste puta, regresame mi dinero u olvídate de tus dientes. Tr: You bit my dick, refund my money or forget about your teeth!

If you don't like any of them a simple:" No me jodas carajo, regresame mi dinero" is enough.

Cheers

Bizzie
05-06-09, 01:19
Try this when negotiating, "Soy un americano. Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble".

It means, "I am American and I only pay half". It usually works for me.Thats' funnY.

But I still need a crash course in a few nasty words.

I can't believe there isn't an MP3 of these phrases develpod by some master monger.

Juanxito
05-06-09, 01:58
That phrase is exactly the opposite, while "Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble" sounds rather awkward, most people hearing it would take is as being "You can charge me double the normal rate"

On another note, Whiskas's suggestions don't sound too good for me. What you'll probably get is a violent girl and a chat with a bouncer. Especially as an outsider, I would pass on any of those.

Cheers.

Thats' funnY.

But I still need a crash course in a few nasty words.

I can't believe there isn't an MP3 of these phrases develpod by some master monger.

Bizzie
05-06-09, 02:33
That phrase is exactly the opposite, while "Usted puede cargarme la tarifa normal doble" sounds rather awkward, most people hearing it would take is as being "You can charge me double the normal rate"

On another note, Whiskas's suggestions don't sound too good for me. What you'll probably get is a violent girl and a chat with a bouncer. Especially as an outsider, I would pass on any of those.

Cheers.Of course. Most dumb asses can figure this out.

Still no one really has the necessry phrase / word list?

That's disappointing, but I'll keep looking:)

Juanxito
05-07-09, 00:20
Post your phrase / word list and I'll translate it for you. Don't ask me to record an mp3 tho:p.

Cheers.

Of course. Most dumb asses can figure this out.

Still no one really has the necessry phrase / word list?

That's disappointing, but I'll keep looking:)

Stan Da Man
05-07-09, 16:18

It means, "I am American and I only pay half". It usually works for me.Folks, methinks Quak has been having a little fun. If he knows even rudimentary Spanish (and I think he does) then he knew what this phrase meant. He's got a very dry sense of humor, but I thought it was funny.

QuakHunter
05-07-09, 16:53
QuakHunter: Wishing to be useful, I send you the following possible sentences, any of them will do the trick.

1-. Normal: Sos la peor cogida de mi vida, puta, devuélveme mi dinero.

Tr: You are the worst fuck of my life puta, give me my money back.

2-. Narcisistic: Te hice venir 4 veces con mi enorme pija, devuélveme mi dinero. Tr. I made you come with mi huge cock, give me my money back.

3-. Agressive: Me la mordiste puta, regresame mi dinero u olvídate de tus dientes. Tr: You bit my dick, refund my money or forget about your teeth!

If you don't like any of them a simple:" No me jodas carajo, regresame mi dinero" is enough.

CheersThanks Whiskas. Do I use these before or after I ask her to hold me while I cry?

(Sick thing, I actually will use #3 in Cordoba)

QuakHunter
05-07-09, 16:54
Folks, methinks Quak has been having a little fun. If he knows even rudimentary Spanish (and I think he does) then he knew what this phrase meant. He's got a very dry sense of humor, but I thought it was funny.Stanley, You win the Kewpie doll. Glad you caught on. Thanks, I was wondering if it was me laughing at my own joke alone. Take care.

Whiskas
05-08-09, 01:08
On another note, Whiskas's suggestions don't sound too good for me. What you'll probably get is a violent girl and a chat with a bouncer. Especially as an outsider, I would pass on any of those.Oh bloody hell! Where has humor gone to? Guys, I'm pretty sure you are great professionals in your daily work and life so just use your imagination to improve your sex-wallet ratio. Juanxito said my suggestions don't sound so good, hell, of course they don't that's why I made the translation, so you won't use them, cause otherwise they will throw you out of the privado or you will get a bloody nose.

Now if you're serious about getting a double or getting a refund, in my personal experience the best way is not paying what they're asking in the first place, in my case it was easy to get the best price in Argentina because as I said in other threads I am mexican so when they try to charge me in USD I tell them I am latin american so they don't try to overcharge so easily.

Use your charm, and if you're good in the sack make her see the stars guys, maybe you will just pay once and sometimes not even the first time. If you're still young, have good verbal skills, or have a big willie, etc.

Some of you guys will think I am nuts but if I want a pro to fuck for free maybe I will make her a paper rose or make her feel like a beautiful woman, just like you would do with a regular chick, of course this could backfire since she could think you are serious relationship material. It takes a bit of practice but if you got the nerve it can work.

Now if you really want to tell her something challenging and this is serious tell her you will pay her a certain amount of $, but for everytime you make her come she will deduct a fraction. If you're good at it you might pay close to nothing. May sound cocky but can work.

Interested? Tell her: "Te pago 150 ciento cincuenta pesos, pero por cada vez que te haga venir te descuento 30 treinta pesos." Tr. I will pay you AR $150, but for each time I make you come youi will discount me $30

Doubts and comments PM me guys.

Bizzie
05-08-09, 01:22
It's kinda sad that it's taken people forever to catch on the humor:)

Bizzie
05-09-09, 15:54
Try this for phrases that might help the non-fluent spanish speaker communicate. I found it useful.

Hookupspanish dot calm.

Isola2000
05-29-09, 19:03
Like to get new input? Have not been to BA for a long time. Live in Rio. As I remember 1st Suipacha triangle, do not remember name of 1st club? In Recoleta Madahos, Blacks? Pls give me latest!

Moraleny
12-31-09, 10:29
Clubs generally open on New Year's Eve?

And if so how's the talent?

Nugget
12-04-10, 18:51
I've read several reports that most Clubs / Boliches are dead on Saturday and or Sunday. I just got to town and want to find something/someone to do tonight!

Also, what's the attire? I don't want to be over or under dressed.

Where's a good place to meet chicas this evening?

Donnie D
12-27-10, 23:43
I just returned from BA after 3 years. I'm downloading my pics today and going over my notes from the trip. I will post a few trip reports in the various forum, along with pics over the next few days.

Regards, DD

Kazzooey
12-28-10, 10:10
We look forward to receiving your reports. Thanks.

I just returned from BA after 3 years. I'm downloading my pics today and going over my notes from the trip. I will post a few trip reports in the various forum, along with pics over the next few days.

Regards, DD

Mclovin1970
12-29-10, 02:07
Noobie here. My first time in BA, and Murphy would have it, with chain attached. Anyways, I was strolling with the missus on Reconquista, and I saw a tiny club "Black White", frosted white glass front, just a stone throw away from Cutty Shark. The ladies looked really hot. It was around 10. 11pm, maybe 3-4 chicas of high quality, just from a quick passing glance through the open door.

Any one care to share?

Otto Man
12-30-10, 14:32
What is the address of Puerto Madero Hot? I can`t find it anywhere.

Thanks, Otto man

Balayover
12-30-10, 14:54
What is the address of Puerto Madero Hot? I can`t find it anywhere.

Thanks, Otto manCheck this forum http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?5641-25-de-Mayo-786-piso-12-Apt.-77

: 25 de Mayo 786, piso 12 Apt. 77

Let me know how it is. Headed down this weekend

Otto Man
12-30-10, 17:08
Thanks Balayover, I will be in BA. The last of Jan, will check it out!

Banewbie
02-28-12, 00:00
Noobie here. My first time in BA, and Murphy would have it, with chain attached. Anyways, I was strolling with the missus on Reconquista, and I saw a tiny club "Black White", frosted white glass front, just a stone throw away from Cutty Shark. The ladies looked really hot. It was around 10. 11pm, maybe 3-4 chicas of high quality, just from a quick passing glance through the open door.

Any one care to share?I went passed this today while strolling the area during the day. Has anyone been here, would appreciate any info on this.

TejanoLibre
02-28-12, 04:06
I went passed this today while strolling the area during the day. Has anyone been here, would appreciate any info on this.Not nice, O. S. F (on site fucking) ONLY!

INTENSE. 9ft. 9in. SUPER CHICA! HAS TL's name on her!

Flawless babe!

If not your type : AVOID!

TL . Call ME!

PS :My compu has a PORN GLITCH ; this recall applies to Black and WHITE ! A shit-hole !

HelloKitty
04-14-12, 04:08
A photo of me, to know me, reference can. Searched and will be very good.

Vitrea
10-19-14, 19:54
Is there a new club called Torrito? (spelling?). Not tributo, as I know of that dump in Microcenter. I was at Newport close to it's closing time and I saw some girls getting ready to leave. I ask them why they are leaving so soon, a half assed attempt at a joke. I was expecting them to say, "home". But they said they are going to a club called Torrito. I told them I never heard of it (pretending to be a BA expert). They pointed to Vincente Lopez and said one or two blocks to the left and they were going to walk to it. They said it is open lot later and one of them said that if I want to take them, I should do it now because the "Torrito" has cover! I did not have energy so I did not go into details but might check out another day, literally, as it was close to 4 am.

El Perro
10-19-14, 20:16
Is there a new club called Torrito? (spelling?). Not tributo, as I know of that dump in Microcenter. I was at Newport close to it's closing time and I saw some girls getting ready to leave. I ask them why they are leaving so soon, a half assed attempt at a joke. I was expecting them to say, "home". But they said they are going to a club called Torrito. I told them I never heard of it (pretending to be a BA expert). They pointed to Vincente Lopez and said one or two blocks to the left and they were going to walk to it. They said it is open lot later and one of them said that if I want to take them, I should do it now because the "Torrito" has cover! I did not have energy so I did not go into details but might check out another day, literally, as it was close to 4 am.$150 peso cover gets you two drinks. I think the chica drinks are $250. This place doesn't really get rolling until 4AM.

This place has a history of ripping off unsuspecting tourists and can be dangerous. If you don't speak Spanish or act the tourist beware. I go there from time to time with a porteno buddy.

Some heavy hitter Boca barra brava boys often show up on Thursdays . Avoid that situation.

WorldTravel69
10-19-14, 22:19
I guess you mean this place?

Toreto, (ex-Brut).

Vicente López 2257. Prices: Cover 150p includes 2 drinks. Hours: until 8 am.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8501-Malaka-(formerly-known-as-Hellas).

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6158-Brut&

Is there a new club called Torrito? (spelling?). Not tributo, as I know of that dump in Microcenter. I was at Newport close to it's closing time and I saw some girls getting ready to leave. I ask them why they are leaving so soon, a half assed attempt at a joke. I was expecting them to say, "home". But they said they are going to a club called Torrito. I told them I never heard of it (pretending to be a BA expert). They pointed to Vincente Lopez and said one or two blocks to the left and they were going to walk to it. They said it is open lot later and one of them said that if I want to take them, I should do it now because the "Torrito" has cover! I did not have energy so I did not go into details but might check out another day, literally, as it was close to 4 am.

Vitrea
10-20-14, 02:59
I guess you mean this place?

Toreto, (ex-Brut).

Vicente Lpez 2257. Prices: Cover 150p includes 2 drinks. Hours: until 8 am.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8501-Malaka-(formerly-known-as-Hellas).

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6158-Brut&Thank you. Sounds like it. I have not been there but will check it out this coming week.

TejanoLibre
10-20-14, 05:06
Thank you. Sounds like it. I have not been there but will check it out this coming week.Notoriously Infamous Rip-Off Bar !

A Tiger can't change it's stripes !

Has always been on the "Avoid" list but maybe they have changed their Argie Business Model .

Monger Beware ,

TL.

ElAlamoPalermo
01-26-15, 02:53
It's basically over for the chica bar business model that has been in place for at least the entire ten years I have been in Buenos Aires. The GCBA has decided the business model is illegal and has made a concerted effort to go after these places until they are no longer able to operate. The "business model" I am referring to is the practice of charging price-diferenciated "chica drinks", exercising control / schedules, providing lockers, etc etc. What is left are places like Newport and Cocodrilo which are essentially freelancers (Cocodrilo not longer charges price differentiated drinks for chicas, no chica drink / exit fees, etc) that the establishment has no control over and no liability over any negotiations that may or may not take place on their premises. The advent of technology (smart phones, high speed internet, cross referencing information on-line in real time) and the rise of anti prostitution and anti nightclub NGO's (Alameda and the Cromagnon victim's relatives group) have made it progressively more difficult for all genres of nightlife to operate outside the GCBA's rules and regulations.

Daddy Rulz
01-26-15, 03:12
It's basically over for the chica bar business model that has been in place for at least the entire ten years I have been in Buenos Aires. The GCBA has decided the business model is illegal and has made a concerted effort to go after these places until they are no longer able to operate. The "business model" I am referring to is the practice of charging price-diferenciated "chica drinks", exercising control / schedules, providing lockers, etc etc. What is left are places like Newport and Cocodrilo which are essentially freelancers (Cocodrilo not longer charges price differentiated drinks for chicas, no chica drink / exit fees, etc) that the establishment has no control over and no liability over any negotiations that may or may not take place on their premises. The advent of technology (smart phones, high speed internet, cross referencing information on-line in real time) and the rise of anti prostitution and anti nightclub NGO's (Alameda and the Cromagnon victim's relatives group) have made it progressively more difficult for all genres of nightlife to operate outside the GCBA's rules and regulations.Looking forward to the day I don't have to pay for a chica drink at Hook. Loving it.

Though not for the overall bullshit that other non hooker clubs have to go through.

TejanoLibre
01-27-15, 00:33
Looking forward to the day I don't have to pay for a chica drink at Hook. Loving it.

Though not for the overall bullshit that other non hooker clubs have to go through.

We should be careful what we wish for because

Although we don't like it When every bar and club is out of business because they can not pay rent and stay open the time will come when Guys will long to be able to pay for a Chica drink.

When the Only options will be the old hags at X and the Privado Sperm Banks guys will be thrilled to spend 250 p for a Chicas drink.

Can a Chica Bar make enough money to stay in Biz by charging the same amount for the girl's drinks as for the male's?

I think so. NP does. 977 Marcelo T. Does.

Nobody will bother Hook because there are no wealthy or influential neighbors in it's vicinity.

Hookers in Palermo sounds like it may work too.

Time will tell.

TL.

Daddy Rulz
01-27-15, 01:09
We should be careful what we wish for because

Although we don't like it When every bar and club is out of business because they can not pay rent and stay open the time will come when Guys will long to be able to pay for a Chica drink.

When the Only options will be the old hags at X and the Privado Sperm Banks guys will be thrilled to spend 250 p for a Chicas drink.

Can a Chica Bar make enough money to stay in Biz by charging the same amount for the girl's drinks as for the male's?

I think so. NP does. 977 Marcelo T. Does.

Nobody will bother Hook because there are no wealthy or influential neighbors in it's vicinity.

Hookers in Palermo sounds like it may work too.

Time will tell.

TL.And where do you think they will go? When Hook closes will all of those chicks live on their investments?

Why do you constantly insist that all privados are sperm banks with the exception of those two older chicks you always endorse? There is a ton of anecdotal evidence on this forum that disproves that thesis. Why just last week I fucked a chick that used to work at Black and now works as an indy for 800 pesos.

The closing of the clubs that count on being able to overcharge the uninformed monger as their business model are coming to a close. The only people that will lose from that are club owners charging 800 pesos for a chica drink, chicas that think 300 dollars is a good price for 40 minutes of work, and people that parasitically live off of that business model. It's incredible fucking news for guys who are trying to get their dicks sucked. Look for a rise in clubs like NP and 977 Marcelo T.

TejanoLibre
01-27-15, 01:26
And where do you think they will go? When Hook closes will all of those chicks live on their investments?

Why do you constantly insist that all privados are sperm banks with the exception of those two older chicks you always endorse? There is a ton of anecdotal evidence on this forum that disproves that thesis. Why just last week I fucked a chick that used to work at Black and now works as an indy for 800 pesos.

The closing of the clubs that count on being able to overcharge the uninformed monger as their business model are coming to a close. The only people that will lose from that are club owners charging 800 pesos for a chica drink, chicas that think 300 dollars is a good price for 40 minutes of work, and people that parasitically live off of that business model. It's incredible fucking news for guys who are trying to get their dicks sucked. Look for a rise in clubs like NP and 977 Marcelo T.I hope that there Will be a rise in clubs like NP and 977 Marcelo T but a lot of guys like the atmosphere that a place like Hook provides.

Semi nude dancers all over the place. Almost a Tiddy Bar feel to it.

Actually 977 has Dancers now.

Privados are 1 Hour and 1 Hour Only. Unless you pay for extra hours.

And forget about being first in line or first that day.

Hard to imagine a Real Super Chica dropping her drawers from 300 Bucks to 60 .

I agree, fuck the bar owners.

Your wish may come true.

New Port is Also slated to close.

That will leave Hippo and nothing else in Recoleta.

D ' Lirio upstairs if they like you.

For now.

Any others over there that I'm forgetting ?

Must be forgetful .

I guess a Private Members Only club is starting to sound really good.

There will be Membership Dues though.

A glorified Privado with monthly dues.

I like that.

Keeps the rif-raf out.

I sure hope that things improve with age.

TL.

Daddy Rulz
01-27-15, 03:06
Hard to imagine a Real Super Chica dropping her drawers from 300 Bucks to 60Not if I said it happened it's not. She looks a lot like a young Angelina Jolie.

That will leave Hippo and nothing else in Recoleta.Where is this coming from? How would they close them? For letting hookers buy the same drink I can? I know the law is secondary in this country when it comes to closing places, but they generally have to prove something to keep them closed.

It's the people that are making their living on the proceeds of chicas that need to be worried, guys demanding commissions, people telling them when they have to work, when they have to come back. That kind of shit.

How is paying for an extra hour at a PV or from an Indy (that isn't a PV even though you keep lumping them together) any different than having to buy a second 250 peso drink at Hook and then pay the chick for the extra time?

Don't get me wrong, I like Hook and hope it stays open. I like checking out the chicks dancing. If they are successful at closing other clubs downtown maybe they will be smart enough to modify their business model. If not I'm sure Moni and Gabi will be happy to welcome new talent.

ElAlamoPalermo
01-27-15, 03:39

TL.I am pretty well versed in GCBA rules and regulations and I see no way for the GCBA to strip New Port of their habilitation. All you have there is a bar with live music; they have a class "C" license which allows high occupancy (1 person per square meter) and live music. There are no entrance fees or exit fees, the drink prices are the same for everybody, and the girls have to keep their coats and bags in a pile behind the staircase as the establishment does nothing to accommodate them. There is no pole dancing, stripping, etc. As long as the management follows all normal operational rules and regulations (fire extinguishers, evacuation plan, employees with libreta sanitarias, reasonable sanitary conditions, etc) there is nothing the GCBA can do to put New Port out of business.

Daddy Rulz
01-27-15, 04:13
I am pretty well versed in GCBA rules and regulations and I see no way for the GCBA to strip New Port of their habilitation. All you have there is a bar with live music; they have a class "C" license which allows high occupancy (1 person per square meter) and live music. There are no entrance fees or exit fees, the drink prices are the same for everybody, and the girls have to keep their coats and bags in a pile behind the staircase as the establishment does nothing to accommodate them. There is no pole dancing, stripping, etc. As long as the management follows all normal operational rules and regulations (fire extinguishers, evacuation plan, employees with libreta sanitarias, reasonable sanitary conditions, etc) there is nothing the GCBA can do to put New Port out of business.They have a room at the top of the stairs but I don't think they use it anymore.

TejanoLibre
01-27-15, 04:27
I am pretty well versed in GCBA rules and regulations and I see no way for the GCBA to strip New Port of their habilitation. All you have there is a bar with live music; they have a class "C" license which allows high occupancy (1 person per square meter) and live music. There are no entrance fees or exit fees, the drink prices are the same for everybody, and the girls have to keep their coats and bags in a pile behind the staircase as the establishment does nothing to accommodate them. There is no pole dancing, stripping, etc. As long as the management follows all normal operational rules and regulations (fire extinguishers, evacuation plan, employees with libreta sanitarias, reasonable sanitary conditions, etc) there is nothing the GCBA can do to put New Port out of business.One of the employees mentioned that the place was Probably going to close.

That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

The only thing that I was told was that it had become increasingly difficult to stay open and conduct business as usual.

Unfortunately I did not ask any specific questions except what that person was going to do next. After the place shuts down.

The employee told me that people had approached and discussed opening something else, together with that employee.

If a Special Prosecutor with multiple bodyguards can be assassinated hours before he testifies against the President then a lowly Dive can be put out of Biz.

Legal or not.

I hope it stays open.

TL.

Gandolf50
01-27-15, 06:32
I am pretty well versed in GCBA rules and regulations and I see no way for the GCBA to strip New Port of their habilitation. All you have there is a bar with live music; they have a class "C" license which allows high occupancy (1 person per square meter) and live music. There are no entrance fees or exit fees, the drink prices are the same for everybody, and the girls have to keep their coats and bags in a pile behind the staircase as the establishment does nothing to accommodate them. There is no pole dancing, stripping, etc. As long as the management follows all normal operational rules and regulations (fire extinguishers, evacuation plan, employees with libreta sanitarias, reasonable sanitary conditions, etc) there is nothing the GCBA can do to put New Port out of business.Cristina wants these places closed. Cristina makes her own laws. She has her own people to carry out her wishes. Out here in the boonies my favorite "boliche" was closed by the PREFECTURA because the local police and government said they were not braking any laws and would not close it, but the feds wanted it closed and they closed it. There are no longer ANY "boliches" around that I know of around here.

ElAlamoPalermo
01-27-15, 07:14
Cristina wants these places closed. Cristina makes her own laws. She has her own people to carry out her wishes. Out here in the boonies my favorite "boliche" was closed by the PREFECTURA because the local police and government said they were not braking any laws and would not close it, but the feds wanted it closed and they closed it. There are no longer ANY "boliches" around that I know of around here.I am fully aware, as both you and TL iterate, that all sorts of crazy extra-judicial activity goes on in Argentina. That being said, the current anti-prostituion crusade is being waged by the GCBA (NOT the feds) and spearheaded by the deputy mayor, who is a women and often personally goes on these raids. I can assure you from experience that there is due process in Argentina and it tends to drag on and on; Black was a perfect example of due process in action, as they were able to survive an extra year and a half after Madahos bit the dust because they were able to obtain an court injunction suspending the GCBA's administrative decision to revoke their habilitation. New Port, Exedra, Orleans, Cafe Iberia, and to a lesser extent Cocodrilo do not operate outside the GCBA's rules and regulations and the GCBA will not be able to be permanently them shut down on a whim simply because the majority of their female customers happen to rent their pussies for a living.

Wild Walleye
01-27-15, 18:20
Maybe all the girls should apply for visas to visit the AP house.

Maxuk
04-12-15, 18:46
Hey Guys.

I hope to see you all soon...

Just checking ... Which are the best bars/houses these days? I really liked New Port as well as Periplo. Any other recommendations as I tend to like the older woman.

More soon.

Max.

BadMan
04-12-15, 19:12
Newport has turned into an overpriced clip joint. They think they're the new Madahos or something. Id suggest skipping that place.

ElAlamoPalermo
04-12-15, 20:22
Newport has turned into an overpriced clip joint. They think they're the new Madahos or something. Id suggest skipping that place.This is not accurate. Newport continues to function the same as it always has (drinks price same for all, no entrance fee, no exit fee, girls are freelancers, etc). The average age of the inventory has dropped about 10-15 years from its historical norm. The girls will still go out for the same more or less $100 USD as it has cost since at least 2005.

Daddy Rulz
04-12-15, 20:28
This is not accurate. Newport continues to function the same as it always has (drinks price same for all, no entrance fee, no exit fee, girls are freelancers, etc). The average age of the inventory has dropped about 10-15 years from its historical norm. The girls will still go out for the same more or less $100 USD as it has cost since at least 2005.Newport hasn't changed their model, but you're way off on those prices bubba. Most of those chicks are asking for 2000 plus now with lots at the 3000 range.

You will find some older chicks that will still boogie for the 1200 range, but they are a minority.

I wouldn't characterize the bar as an overpriced clip joint, I would characterize the majority of providers there as overpriced with a bad work ethic.

I admit my info is about two months out of date because that was when I just got completely disgusted with the place and stopped going.

BadMan
04-12-15, 23:22
I was there just recently. The girls weren't very good looking. They all, even the ones that weren't very good looking, were all asking 3000 ala madahos and Black. Not only that, the doorman came in, and pressured me to buy a drink, or leave. There weren't many clients there and it looks like they are really desperately pushing the drinks. Just like a clip joint. Its my personal observation. Tough cookies if some fanboys disagree but I just call it like I see it. An over priced clip joint where the girls, who aren't that good looking, think they can charge Madahos prices even though the place is at best Sodoma. And they look desperate to sell beers. So much so that they practically pushed a cheap beer on me. Didnt have 70% of the beers on the Carta.Quilmes and Stella only. Those that keep singing its praises must be real gluttons for punishment.

The place is a total waste of time and money. Unless you're a tourist or simply can't find any way to get laid other than paying 200-300 Dollars a pop. It's all yours bro.

ElAlamoPalermo
04-13-15, 00:24
Newport hasn't changed their model, but you're way off on those prices bubba. Most of those chicks are asking for 2000 plus now with lots at the 3000 range.

You will find some older chicks that will still boogie for the 1200 range, but they are a minority.

I wouldn't characterize the bar as an overpriced clip joint, I would characterize the majority of providers there as overpriced with a bad work ethic.

I admit my info is about two months out of date because that was when I just got completely disgusted with the place and stopped going.Newport was and is a hit or miss YMMV place. Back in 2005 I remember some of the girls throwing out ridiculous $200 USD starting prices and the quality in those days was significantly worse than what I have seen the past few months. Several associates of mine have pulled high quality girls out of there within the past few months for $100 USD; obviously YMMV based on negotiating skills, appearance, language ability, etc etc. Obviously, it makes no difference to me whether anyone on this forum likes or goes to Newport, but dismissing the places as a clip joint of zero utility is simply an inaccurate characterization and does nothing to help anybody get laid.

As far as the other poster complaining about the wait staff asking you to buy a drink: why would any cafe/bar/restaurant want any customer to take up space in their establishment if they have no intention of buying anything?

BadMan
04-13-15, 00:51
As far as the " other poster " claiming he " knows " people who pulled girls out of there " month's " ago for 100 USD. Guess what? I was one of those. But on this latest trip as of 10 days ago. The same girls who were asking 1500 and would go for 1000 are now asking 3000 and they might go down to 2000 and that's for a quickie and they act like they are doing you a favor.

As far as pushing drinks on customers. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I've been there a few times and that's never happened before. Never. You can tell they aren't doing so well. The place is a tourist trap plain and simple. If you don't like my assessment cry me a river.

Member #3320
04-13-15, 01:03
Whenever, I have been there in last 1 year ( last trip about 1 month ago), I have simply been disappointed.

The girls do act as if they are doing you a favor!

They quote obscene prices. Usually refuse to go to yr place. BBBJ is a strict no.DFK could be 50/50.

Who the hell wants to pay 2000 or 3000 pesos + telo for a 30 minute quickie? Some regular posters claim to have had great experiences in recent times? Anything is possible. Who am I to question anyone's experience. But i live in this city, I monger here and I am relaying, what I have personally experienced, first hand, here.

But different strokes for different folks.

I would not suggest this place to any newbie monger unless you got dollars to burn.

Yes, they do try to force the damn drink as soon as you enter the place. Sign of a desperate place.

Maxuk
04-13-15, 07:39
So where would you go if not Newport? Periplo? Black's I found disappointing last time I was here, admittedly 4 years ago, as was Madahos. When people say upmarket I would have thought a rise in quality and dress sense of the ladies... Alas not for Blacks. I do like the atmosphere of Newport.

Is Checkers now closed?

El Perro
04-13-15, 11:55
So where would you go if not Newport? Periplo? Black's I found disappointing last time I was here, admittedly 4 years ago, as was Madahos. When people say upmarket I would have thought a rise in quality and dress sense of the ladies... Alas not for blacks ... I do like the atmosphere of Newport.

Is checkers now closed?Checkers has been closed for years. Black is closed. Madahos is closed. Cattos is closed. Hook and Ness are still open, though Hook is not the semi-relaxed place it used to be and seems on the road to New Port status as far as prices and service. Not that you'll have a bad experience every time. BA is not the wonderful boliche experience it once was. I'd recommend what's left of the Triangle.

Periplo is still open as far as I know but doesn't get a lot of press.

Hang out at Exedra and get some advice from mongers when you get in town. Hit up TL for some info as well.

Maxuk
04-13-15, 19:18
Checkers has been closed for years. Black is closed. Madahos is closed. Cattos is closed. Hook and Ness are still open, though Hook is not the semi-relaxed place it used to be and seems on the road to New Port status as far as prices and service. Not that you'll have a bad experience every time. BA is not the wonderful boliche experience it once was. I'd recommend what's left of the Triangle.

Periplo is still open as far as I know but doesn't get a lot of press.

Hang out at Exedra and get some advise from mongers when you get in town. Hit up TL for some info as well.It can't be that bad... I need an up to date list by the sounds of it though... So what's left in Recoleta?

M.

Stranger
04-13-15, 20:34
It can't be that bad... I need an up to date list by the sounds of it though... So what's left in recoleta?

M.Seriously, it has declined to 0!

NP is like the guys say, all the ex Black girls has been there and all girls now want a minimum of 2000p, most more. The place is nothing like it was only a few months ago, clip joint sounds about right!

The only place left around the cemetery is NP and second floor on Pagana (or whatever they call it now), where many of the ex Hippo girls hang out, but it sucks, and what used to be called Hella is open, but it is worse than it used to be when it was bad!

Hook has also declined terrible lately.

Toretto has reopened in Palermo, was there a few days ago and would not go back (Uriartes and Salvador), it is called something else but the same doorman and bartenders, but hardly any girls, and they want 200p for drinks to get in..

I have been told that Nuevo Estile is still good, but haven been there for some time.

As a Boliche town BA is definitive over (or on hold), sad really.

Stranger.

Member #4112
04-14-15, 10:13
My girl told me once Christina's sex police shut Hippo down the Hippo owners rented out the 2nd floor of Pagana / D'liriao, Hippo Lite if you will. According to her there are now two different clubs sort of. You have to pay an entry fee to go up to the second floor where all the ex-Hippo girls are and as I understand it a similar bar fine to take one of the girls out in additional to the typical Golden Pussy Syndrome of the Hippo girls. First floor is still the same but the girls working it are cheaper and no bar fine.

That's the best information I have on Hippo Lite / Pagana - D'liriao.

Stranger is correct the real hay days of BsAs night clubs is pretty much over for now. Perhaps once the current administration is out the sex police will go away as well. Really miss the days when Black was THE club with wall to wall 8 - 10's and if you did not get there before 01:00 the best ones were gone and you had to suffer with the 8's.

Monger on Dudes!

JamesBond69
04-15-15, 00:03
I've been mongering in BA for 3 months now and I agree in general with most of the posts about General Info.

The really "elite" clubs - Sodoma, Madaos, Blacks, etc where the girls charge 2,000 pesos and up and there is a considerable chica drink fine and entrance are gone and I.

Think that is a good thing. Many of those same girls are not working in the smaller boliches and for less. D'liriao seems the only club in that category that is left.

Newport was never my cup of tea and it still has girls that are mostly past their prime, some way past their prime, like grandmothers.

That leaves Estilo Nuevo that is allot of fun with it's American style strip club but it's a bit far to go - about 100 pesos by taxi from where I am staying in Retiro.

And the two remaining Triangle Clubs (Cattos is no more) Hook and Ness. Ness is a bore, with the same tiresome girls every night dancing to Salsa but I really like Hooks. I'm there almost every night - I’m a sex addict - and have spent a ton of money on drinks and 15 different girls I have pulled out. Of the 15 about 12 were GFE, with the other 3 just OK service.

Hook has some real stunners, 8's and even a few 10's. I'm not Brad Pitt but I do speak Spanish reasonably well and have done OK with the prices. A few girls won't leave for less than 2,000 pesos but my God they are worth every peso but usually I make an offer of 1,200 pesos for an hour and they accept. Some of the girls who want 2,000 aren't any better than the girls who will settle for 1,200 (100 dollar rate) or 1,500 ($125). The chica drink price is 250 pesos although a few piss me off by asking for champagne and such, which is an extra 50 pesos. If they do that I walk.

The waiters hustle you as soon as you sit down with a girl but that's their job and you can alway tell them to leave you alone until you make or not make a deal with the girl and they back off.. Otherwise it's a great club to monger. The beers are relatively cheap if you stick with Quilmes , 150 pesos and there is no entrance fee and the dancers.

Are amusing, showing off their assets on top of the bar.

Almost all the patrons are Argentine and most come in groups and leave without doing any business, so if you you are a foreigner and come alone the girls see you as a serious monger and some will approach you with that in mind. Most of the foreigners are Chinese that live in BA and they seem to be real players, with money to spend and prime client material for the girls.

PS.

There are a few other boliches near the triangle such as one on T. Marcello Alvear a and Sens but they just don’t compare to Hook.

Big Boss Man
04-15-15, 02:50
Hook has some real stunners, 8's and even a few 10's. I'm not Brad Pitt but I do speak Spanish reasonably well and have done OK with the prices. A few girls won't leave for less than 2,000 pesos but my God they are worth every peso but usually I make an offer of 1,200 pesos for an hour and they accept. Some of the girls who want 2,000 aren't any better than the girls who will settle for 1,200 (100 dollar rate) or 1,500 ($125). The chica drink price is 250 pesos although a few piss me off by asking for champagne and such, which is an extra 50 pesos. If they do that I walk.
It is good to know that the $100 is still valid in Hook. This price has been fairly solid for at least 3 years now. My experience is that the chicas are happy with it and you will not get any up sell in the room. I have been able to negotiate $50 for a second hour if you get to know one a bit. Some hard line negotiators that I know can break the $100 barrier. I wonder what those Chinese guys pay? My friend says that they do not pay as much as the Japanese but they always attract several girls when they are in the bar.

JamesBond69
04-15-15, 15:42
It is good to know that the $100 is still valid in Hook. This price has been fairly solid for at least 3 years now. My experience is that the chicas are happy with it and you will not get any up sell in the room. I have been able to negotiate $50 for a second hour if you get to know one a bit. Some hard line negotiators that I know can break the $100 barrier. I wonder what those Chinese guys pay? My friend says that they do not pay as much as the Japanese but they always attract several girls when they are in the bar.There is a difference between the Chinese clients and the Korean and Japanese clients at Hook. The Korean and Japanese clients are considered foreigners. They are usually business men on expense accounts and the girls may quote them a bit more than the usual 1,200 - 1,500 pesos. The girls like these clients, some describing them as.

Gentlemen in the bed but probably because they may pay a bit more.These clients speak very little Spanish and the girls discuss business in the very limited English they.

Know.

The Chinese clients are very different. They mostly live in BA and usually own grocery stores. Some girls tell me that some have revolvers in shoulder holsters, not because they are in any kind of organized crime but because they frequently walk around with lots of pesos that they change for blue dollars. Most speak OK Spanish and unlike the Argentines that come in groups and are there more to ogle the girls and chat with their friends they come alone or with one or two others and are there for one reason and we all know what that is. They don't spend much time chatting with the girls and then leave without taking a girl out. The girls consider them sure things as clients and since.

They are regulars don't ask for any more than the usual rate.

On the downside some girls report that the Chinese can be problematic, in that some like rough sex, are somewhat robotic in bed, insist on not using a condom and haggle over the price they agreed upon, often refusing to pay until at the end of the hour.

As for the general opinion that the Asians have small members then non-Asians some girls say they do, some girls say they don't and I'm not about to do any research to.

Find out which it is:-).

Another interesting aspect of Hook and probably all the boliches is that I'm fairly sure that nearly all the girls are bisexual and some are outright lesbians. There are lots of.

Bars in BA for gay men but very few, if any for gay women, so the boliches are places where women hook up with other women. Sometimes there are girls that spend all.

Their time with other women when they could be walking around getting clients but they seem content because they don't work at the boliches just to make money.

They are also there to meet other women, and what better place for women to bond than in a place where they are surrounded by hungry male wolves that regard them.

Only as sex objects for their satisfaction.

El Perro
04-15-15, 16:07
Informative reports about Hook. Keep them coming. If the drink prices weren't so steep I'd think about spending more time there again.

BadMan
04-15-15, 16:08
Thanks for the info. I might have to check it out. Ill be sure to steer clear of the gun toting Chinese.

JamesBond69
04-15-15, 16:56
I Have. Twice.

And this is strange because the girls are there for one primary reason - to make money. Often they are single mothers living day to day or in one case ditching there 6,000 peso a month job in a Kiosco to make some quick money to travel. And looks have nothing to do with it. There is an expression in Spanish that translates that the wallet trumps the playboy.

So why was I turned down twice but two different girls, both first rate I may add.

In some cases potential clients are refused because a client mistreats a girl in some way and word gets around that he is a "grossero" and he is black listed but that't not my situation.

It could be the girl is not feeling well or having her period but in my case I also I think it's something else, as the same girls left with all sorts of clients afterwards - old, young, slim, obese, ugly, handsome, locals, foreigners, even a few that were obviously drunk.

N both cases when the girl refused to leave with me I had a previous exchange where the girl quoted me a price higher than I was prepared to pay and I walked away. The next day I approached the same girl and offered to pay double what she offered previously and she still refused to leave with me.

I think the girls have a certain pride and and if you don't agree to their initial price you will never be considered a client. It's not good business sense but it's the way they are thinking and nothing can make them change their minds. In only case when a girl wanted a higher price than I prepared to pay and I went back to her later with my lower offer has a girl backed down and left with me.

Just as the clients have their price the girls have their price also and don't expect them to budge from it. It seldom happens.

Have you been refused service? Curious to get your opinion why?

JamesBond69
04-15-15, 17:21
Thanks for the info. I might have to check it out. Ill be sure to steer clear of the gun toting Chinese.The thing about the high end clubs that are closed - Blacks, Hippos, Madeos, etc is that they had metal detectors at the door while the smaller clubs don't. There are definitely some patrons toting guns. The girls have seen them when their client's undress.

Big Boss Man
04-15-15, 21:39
I do not think it is all that unusual. It has happened to me at Hook, Black and if you are old enough to remember Help Disco in Rio and Bahamas in Sao Paulo.

Usually it is with a super hot girl. Let's face it the super hot girls make their money and have several clients willing to pay. If they quote you a high price I think they are fishing because they know they have a regular coming in or can get someone else fairly easily or they really are not attracted to you. I learned this lesson back in Black with a girl who looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt to me. 5 minutes after we could not come to a deal there was another guy talking to her. Same thing in Hook, girl quoted me twice the price and I said no. Five minutes later she was walking out with another guy.

One thing is that I never dress my net worth when I travel or even where I live in the United States. I buy all my clothes off the rack or now in catalogs. I never carry a credit card into a club and only have limited funds available.

I never throw a party. Some guys walk in and buy the bucket of champagne. Some of these chicas are party girls and like (are addicted to) the fast lane life.

Sometimes it helps to go on a slow night to meet the more popular or better looking girls. I met my current favorite at Hook on a slow Saturday night when there was maybe 3 other guys in the club. These days if I am there she almost automatically goes with me. I get an occasional e-mail from her. She told me that she has one other regular. Sometimes when I am in town she misses a night. It is always an excuse that the child is sick or the bus broke down but I think she is seeing that other guy.

I am definitely not the boliche expert but I have been to a few and these have been my experiences. To sum it up, I think sometimes the chicas quote high prices because they are not that interested in you and they have other options. If you are coming off as a high roller and are getting turned down that would surprise me.

Mbronzini
04-17-15, 07:32
Gentlemen: Visited Newport about 1 am Thursday morning with 3 friends from the states. Lots of chicas but my eyes were blury. One of my amigos on Monday morning pulled an attractive 25 y/o brunette for the rest of the morning and was very pleased. He saw her and her friend again at NP on Thursday morning and went gaga. But, this post is about her friend. A young 20 something reasonably attractive blond with a nice body. She was very fair and had flaming red lipstick on which did accent her lips. I chatted her up abit but was too tired to do anything so I got her name which I have now forgotten and asked her her price for a later date. This young woman was not bashful about asking for an outrageous amount of money. Her first quote was $400 US which was promptly refused and she then said $300 US. I laughed and open my cell and showed her a couple of pictures of my "friends" who charge only $1200 pesos for several hours or all night. Her jaw dropped and her mouth opened and I said goodbye and no thank you.

The new talent at NP has no concept of the market and thinks because they are young and reasonably attractive that they have the "golden pussy" especially when soliciting older men from the US. NP now is for the tourist with a wallet that is bigger than his brain, especially when the little head is thinking for the big head and has had a few cocktails and is horny.

I think my friend's little brunette was negotiated down to $200 for the rest of the morning on Monday. She departed about 7 am and as I said before, my friend was very happy. So there can be from time to time a happy ending at NP.

Mbronzini
04-17-15, 08:12
Gentlemen: the Wednesday night prowl began at Pampita. The entry fee was $180 pesos which included a free drink. I think the place has been remodeled a little since I was last there in 2012. It looks like they laid a new floor and build a new little stage. I arrived at about 11:30 with 3 friends from the US and there were about a dozen or more young women there at that time. About half were 7 to 8 in looks and appearance. But, the most outstanding thing about their appearance was that most of the young women decided that they wanted "D" cups regardless of their body type. For the most part I found that the majority of the young women had good to very good figures, which was a real plus. When we arrived there was a little striptease taking place which later progressed to a girl or girl act and both of the ladies had a great ass.

We had Fernet as our free drink and a beer back. My friend paid for the beer so I do not know the price. The girls do not approach you unless you make the first move. So the place is relatively hassel free. We took a seat near the stage to watch the little side show and to get a better look at the ladies who lined up against the wall at the back of the restaurant and along the bar facing the stage. While at the table my friend called over an attactive 25 y/o with a beautiful set of "D's" and a great tan. She was a very pleasant playful young woman with a very nice body. Whoever did the boob job did a great job because they looked real. My friend took the young lady out for a smoke and returned with her number and a price for outcall. You cannot take a young woman for outcall to your hotel from Pampita. All services must be at the telo adjacent to the club. The young lady quoted $1500 pesos plus the telo which i think was $300 pesos for an hour. The pricing was club pricing and my friend did not share the outcall price, but he was definitely going to take advantage of this pretty young thing. I am sure the pricing was close to $1500 pesos because the young lady lived about an hour outside of the club and two hours from the Recoleta.

All in all a pleasant experience at Pampita and if you are going to dinner at Sucre it is a must stopover. Another note, at 1 am you can get a return cab fairly easy, but I am not sure if the cabs are as frequent later in the early morning.

El Perro
05-17-15, 10:50
Word has it that the Metropolitan cops were out in force last night in Recoleta. Reportedly closed NewPort, Pagana and the Greek place near where Toreto used to be. I don't know if this is a temporary closing or something else. Either way, the writing seems to be on the wall for the boliches in Recoleta.

JamesBond69
05-17-15, 20:26
Word has it that the Metropolitan cops were out in force last night in Recoleta. Reportedly closed NewPort, Pagana and the Greek place near where Toreto used to be. I don't know if this is a temporary closing or something else. Either way, the writing seems to be on the wall for the boliches in Recoleta.Also closed was the legendary Cafe Orleans and Cattos in the micro center. In the next few weeks i expect ALL the boliches will be closed, including my favorite Hook. Experience the last of an era when Buenos Aires was Monger Central.

PS.

And don't count on there being a reversal anytime soon. I'm from NYC. The famous former Mayor "Rudy" Giuliani closed down most of the Monger places in the 1990's. We are still waiting for a return after 30 years?

El Perro
05-17-15, 20:42
Also closed was the legendary Cafe Orleans and Cattos in the micro center. In the next few weeks i expect ALL the boliches will be closed, including my favorite Hook. Experience the last of an era when Buenos Aires was Monger Central.

PS.

And don't count on there being a reversal anytime soon. I'm from NYC. The famous former Mayor "Rudy" Giuliani closed down most of the Monger places in the 1990's. We are still waiting for a return after 30 years?I agree. All the signs point to a major clean up. Amazing that it could happen to a city as historically decadent as Buenos Aires but it looks like its going to happen.

I fondly remember the New York of the 1970's and 80's. NYC is certainly cleaner and more safe now, but the allure is not the same as it once was.

JamesBond69
05-17-15, 21:05
I agree. All the signs point to a major clean up. Amazing that it could happen to a city as historically decadent as Buenos Aires but it looks like its going to happen.

I fondly remember the New York of the 1970's and 80's. NYC is certainly cleaner and more safe now, but the allure is not the same as it once was.Another disturbng development is with the private apartment flyers. They use to have addresses on them but now only telephone numbers and there are allot fewer of them.

Also lately I have seen people systematically removing them. At first it was a woman with an angry look on her face and I figured it was some crazed feminist, a modern day Carey Nation who walked into bars before prohibition with an axe and smashed all the liquor bottles but the next day I saw a man doing the same thing and another the day after that.

This all with the police closing of the boliches and high end apartments...

Connect the dots. It seems part of an bigger agenda, by whom and why i don't know, but an agenda nevertheless. I hope this doesn't lead eventually to women in Buenos Aires having to cover up, even wear a veil in public like in Saudi Arabia - that's a monger's worst nightmare:-)

Big Boss Man
05-17-15, 21:19
Another disturbng development is with the private apartment flyers. They use to have addresses on them but now only telephone numbers and there are allot fewer of them.

Also lately I have seen people systematically removing them. At first it was a woman with an angry look on her face and I figured it was some crazed feminist, a modern day Carey Nation who walked into bars before prohibition with an axe and smashed all the liquor bottles but the next day I saw a man doing the same thing and another the day after that.

This all with the police closing of the boliches and high end apartments...

Connect the dots. It seems part of an bigger agenda, by whom and why i don't know, but an agenda nevertheless. I hope this doesn't lead eventually to women in Buenos Aires having to cover up, even wear a veil in public like in Saudi Arabia - that's a monger's worst nightmare:-)Somebody posted this link two or three years ago.

https://laalameda.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/el-mapa-del-crimen-organizado-de-recoleta-que-sera-presentado-en-el-cacerolazo/

TejanoLibre
05-17-15, 21:45
Word has it that the Metropolitan cops were out in force last night in Recoleta. Reportedly closed NewPort, Pagana and the Greek place near where Toreto used to be. I don't know if this is a temporary closing or something else. Either way, the writing seems to be on the wall for the boliches in Recoleta.I think that those were the Gendarmeria and not the Metro Police.

Hoods, masks, machineguns, battering rams and camo!

They use those guys to try to limit the corruptional types like the neighboring Police Chief or his staff during city-wide hooker hunts.

Less corruption.

Nobody above, next to or across the street from Hook that has enough power or money to care about Hook.

Recoleta will be surrounded by Shitty food and an expensive mall.

TL.

El Perro
05-17-15, 21:55
I think that those were the Gendarmeria and not the Metro Police .

Recoleta will be surrounded by Shitty food and an expensive mall.

TL.I was told it was the Metro coppers but it does sound like the work of the Gendarmeria.

As for Recoleta it will go the way of so many bland and generally useless tourist spots worldwide. As you say, overpriced food, a pathetic mall and a fucking cemetery.

Dickhead
05-17-15, 22:05
The more those suck ass overpriced clubs get shut down, and the more nasty, dingy privados get shut down, the more argentinean and paraguayan women will be selling pussy on Craigslist and in their own apartments. Selling pussy out of your own apartment is not illegal, no matter how much KFC (I call her that instead of CFK because her neck wattle reminds me of poultry) wishes that it were. Now, don't get me wrong: I love nasty, dingy privados but I am adjusting to nice, clean apartments stocked with paraguayans operating as independent entrepreneurs. Catto's was my favorite club, except for the golden days of Oro, but I don't miss it one bit.

Prostitution will never be stamped out in Latin America. Córtez and Pizarro made sure of that!

RobBarone
05-18-15, 19:15
So you guys are telling me that Hook now is the next big thing?

I want to know...i am getting there to BA on june 17th.

JamesBond69
05-18-15, 19:59
So you guys are telling me that Hook now is the next big thing?

I want to know...i am getting there to BA on june 17th.Hook is probably the last big thing the way things are going. I doubt it will still be open when you arrive June. The boliches are being shut down almost on a weekly basis at the moment.

Tequila Tim
05-19-15, 01:33
The more those suck ass overpriced clubs get shut down, and the more nasty, dingy privados get shut down, the more argentinean and paraguayan women will be selling pussy on Craigslist and in their own apartments. Selling pussy out of your own apartment is not illegal, no matter how much KFC (I call her that instead of CFK because her neck wattle reminds me of poultry) wishes that it were. Now, don't get me wrong: I love nasty, dingy privados but I am adjusting to nice, clean apartments stocked with paraguayans operating as independent entrepreneurs. Catto's was my favorite club, except for the golden days of Oro, but I don't miss it one bit.

Prostitution will never be stamped out in Latin America. Crtez and Pizarro made sure of that!I like your way of thinking DH, making lemonade out of lemons!!!

Big Boss Man
05-22-15, 12:24
Maybe BA should go to the Red Light District model like you find in Mexico or Singapore.

Gandolf50
05-22-15, 13:50
Maybe BA should go to the Red Light District model like you find in Mexico or Singapore.The idea is not bad. But some one would have to organize and regulate the district. Meaning increased pricing due to pay offs, graft, bribes etc. This is Argentina after all.

El Perro
05-22-15, 14:08
977 Marcelo T, Monica's place, was closed last night and closed one night earlier this week when I walked by there. Not sure what's up.

Daddy Rulz
05-22-15, 14:12
977 Marcelo T, Monica's place, was closed last night and closed one night earlier this week when I walked by there. Not sure what's up.She told me they got shut down because they didn't have a posted evacuation plan and would be reopening soon.

JamesBond69
05-22-15, 18:55
She told me they got shut down because they didn't have a posted evacuation plan and would be reopening soon.It's just about over for BA now. There are hardly any boliches left. How long before they close them all...days...weeks....I suspect at the rate it is going it's more days than weeks.

Gandolf50
05-22-15, 19:04
It's just about over for BA now. There are hardly any boliches left. How long before they close them all...days...weeks....I suspect at the rate it is going it's more days than weeks.This is true. But with the elections coming, if the FPV loses control.... All should be back to normal by Christmas!! By the way, now is the time for those of you having trouble with your DNI's and other paper work, they are bending over backwards to accommodate you!

Maxuk
05-22-15, 19:20
Are there any clubs in recoletas open ... Was there Wednesday and everywhere was shut...

El Perro
05-23-15, 16:36
Got a report from a friend that the coppers were at Hook last night after 2AM.

FYI, Sens is closed for what that's worth.

Looks like last roundup.

JamesBond69
05-23-15, 16:52
Got a report from a friend that the coppers were at Hook last night after 2AM.

FYI, Sens is closed for what that's worth.

Looks like last roundup.You're probably right. It was just a matter of time the triangle would go next after Recoleta. I'll drop by Hook tonight - IF it's open and report back if it's not.

El Perro
05-23-15, 16:59
You're probably right. It was just a matter of time the triangle would go next after Recoleta. I'll drop by Hook tonight - IF it's open and report back if it's not.I was hoping the boliches on the other side of Avenida de Julio would be spared, but I'm losing faith.

Soon, for kicks, I'm going to check out La Casa Blanca in San Telmo. I wonder if the anti-boliche/gato squad will be targeting out of the way places.

JamesBond69
05-23-15, 17:50
I was hoping the boliches on the other side of Avenida de Julio would be spared, but I'm losing faith.

Soon, for kicks, I'm going to check out La Casa Blanca in San Telmo. I wonder if the anti-boliche/gato squad will be targeting out of the way places.I'm curious also about Estilo Nuevo in Belgrano? I wonder if that's next on the list to get shut down?

Dickhead
05-23-15, 18:08
Seems to me Nuevo is even more illegal than the rest because of the tying arrangement with the hotel. But those guys are pretty seriously mobbed up.

JamesBond69
05-23-15, 21:15
This is true. But with the elections coming, if the FPV loses control..!Hope springs eternal in the human penis.

El Perro
05-24-15, 13:01
Hook was closed last night with the official "closed" strip on the door.

Ness was open, but the old head bartender was standing outside looking like he was awaiting the axe.

Maxuk
05-24-15, 13:23
Hook was closed...

Ness was awaiting it's execution.

Cafe X was busy of sorts but not as busy as the beginning of the week.

Cafe O was completely dead.

As was CS.

RobBarone
05-24-15, 16:10
Really?

Where the heck do I go now?

Evrything is close?
Ill get there in 3 weeks and all is gone?

Dickhead
05-24-15, 16:30
Really?

Where the heck do I go now?

Evrything is close?
Ill get there in 3 weeks and all is gone?Basically, if a significant part of your motivation for coming here was to go the clubs, you should cancel your trip.

RobBarone
05-24-15, 18:15
Basically, if a significant part of your motivation for coming here was to go the clubs, you should cancel your trip.Thanks man.

Still going for the family but It's sad to see the scene going down.

JamesBond69
05-24-15, 21:26
Thanks man.

Still going for the family but It's sad to see the scene going down.Indeed It is a sad state of affairs and not only for the mongers. For hundreds - if not thousands - of single mothers working the clubs this was their sole source of income during a severe recession.

Dickhead
05-24-15, 22:39
Indeed It is a sad state of affairs and not only for the mongers. For hundreds - if not thousands - of single mothers working the clubs this was their sole source of income during a severe recession.Again we have a difference of opinion about a "sole source of income" and about a "recession." The problem I have with this point of view is that I personally know five chicas who used to work in Hook, Ness, etc. and then went back to school or got job training and no longer have this purported or alleged "sole" source of income. And, this has held true through at least one full economic cycle. I disagree completely that in a fairly well developed country such as Argentina, that prostitution ever was or ever will be the "sole source of income" for anyone. It is just often the most expedient one. My perspective comes from having lived in several Latin American countries that are much less developed than Argentina, and seeing how much lower the percentage is of women who turn to prostitution at the bottom of the business cycle.

This leads me to the ineluctable conclusion that a lot of these chicas are just plain lazy, because of these five women I know:

#1 dropped out of seventh grade and after I met her she went back to school at night for several years, graduated from high school, and has been working factory-type blue collar jobs ever since. #2 dropped out of seventh grade, went back to school at night, graduated from what I guess is junior high school, and then went to culinary school, and has worked various low-level jobs ever since. #3 almost made it through high school, went to barber school, and after I met her opened up her own barber shop. She worked pretty hard at that but the business failed during a down economic cycle, so she went back to school, got a security guard license, did firearms training and etc. And worked in factories, as a security guard, and now is happily married and works part-time in a barber shop. #4 is from Paraguay and is only marginally literate but saved up money, bought a car, and is a remisera in Zona Oeste. She drives during the day and rents out her car at night #5 is from Per, where wages are even lower than here. She graduated from high school and had some college before coming to BA to sell pussy at Exedra. She learned some English and already knew some French from school. She became a mistress instead of a hooker for a while, saved up money, bought a car but did not know how to drive so rented it out, did that for a while, then bought an apartment in Per and rented that out, bought another and etc. And now is doing quite well as a slum lord of sorts.

It is certainly posible that one or more of these friends of mine continued to sell pussy at times during the process, but they all developed other alternatives. For those who don't know, it is free to go to school at night and every suck ass provincia has a place to do it.

So, it is not a question of having a "sole source of income"; rather, it is all about choices and consequences.

Maxuk
05-24-15, 23:14
Also now closed. Embossed with the standard sign.

Tres3
05-25-15, 01:13
Also now closed. Embossed with the standard sign.That closure really surprises me. A lot of well connected Argentine men went there for many years.

Tres3.

JamesBond69
05-25-15, 01:47
That closure really surprises me. A lot of well connected Argentine men went there for many years.

Tres3.So what's left?

As of Saturday night just Nuevo Estilo and Ness? Is that it? Only two boliches in all of BA?

El Perro
05-25-15, 02:28
So what's left?

As of Saturday night just Nuevo Estilo and Ness? Is that it? Only two boliches in all of BA?Periplo ?

Marcelo T Monica place ? I'm betting if not permanently shut it will be soon. Why wouldn't it be given the crackdown ?

La Casa Blanca in San Telmo, but only if you want to count that place.

I don't know if Sailor is still open in San Telmo, but again, not really worth counting even if it is.

Its a no holds barred blitzkrieg.

Maxuk
05-25-15, 02:54
Periplo ?

Marcelo T Monica place ? I'm betting if not permanently shut it will be soon. Why wouldn't it be given the crackdown ?

La Casa Blanca in San Telmo, but only if you want to count that place.

I don't know if Sailor is still open in San Telmo, but again, not really worth counting even if it is.

Its a no holds barred blitzkrieg.Periplo was open Saturday bit not worth the effort.

Mia on Marcelo looks shut.

Any info on these places San Telmo.

M.

El Perro
05-25-15, 11:56
Periplo was open Saturday bit not worth the effort.

Mia on Marcelo looks shut.

Any info on these places San Telmo.

M.I used to live on the same block as La Casa Blanca in San Telmo for three years. I stuck my head in there one time and that was it. This was when all the boliches were rolling so I had no reason to do more than look. Plus, I wasn't thrilled with my neighbors seeing me frequent the place. I'm going to take a look soon to see what's what but I'm not expecting much.

My guess is that it is a bit like a poor man's Ness.

I did venture into Sailor a few times and wasn't impressed. Some sketchy looking characters and nothing more than 4-5 level girls. Small, dark, and foreboding.

Maxuk
05-25-15, 13:38
Was in Cafe X last night.

3 x 8-9s at least particularly a black haired girl in a white top. She said places, as in New Port, may open soon.

Max.

Tres3
05-25-15, 14:12
Was in Cafe X last night.

3 x 8-9s at least particularly a black haired girl in a white top. She said places, as in New Port, may open soon.

Max.How much was the girl in the white top asking for an hour?

Tres3.

JamesBond69
05-25-15, 17:12
Periplo ?

Its a no holds barred blitzkrieg.I have a gay friend - well not a "close" friend and he told me that not a single gay boliche - and there are dozens - has been shut down, just almost all the straight ones. What's next - a ban on marriage between a man and a woman ?

El Perro
05-25-15, 17:41
I have a gay friend - well not a "close" friend and he told me that not a single gay boliche - and there are dozens - has been shut down, just almost all the straight ones. What's next - a ban on marriage between a man and a woman ?Not surprising. This anti-prostitution move seems to be part of the worldwide battle against the "scourge" of sex trafficking. Not that any of the hookers AP members have sampled here have ever been trafficked or anything of the sort. But that is immaterial to those leading the movement as they are intent on stamping out prostitution, no matter if the sex trafficking charges are legit or not.

Catering to the LGBT movement is one of the cornerstones of Argentina's tourism strategy. I seriously doubt if the gay clubs will be touched, even though same sex and tranny sex is widely available in many of the clubs themselves.

A hypocritical joke and infuriating. I could go on a rant about all of this as well as the abortion issue in Argentina but what the fuck.

JamesBond69
05-26-15, 02:35
For what it matters Ness is still open for business - as of 1:35 am on May 26th.

El Perro
05-26-15, 11:27
For what it matters Ness is still open for business - as of 1:35 am on May 26th.If it stays open through this week it will be a miracle. If it does it will be ironic that the lowest on the totem pole club was the only one to beat the odds. But extremely unlikely and the onslaught probably only took the long weekend off.

JamesBond69
05-26-15, 12:55
If it stays open through this week it will be a miracle. If it does it will be ironic that the lowest on the totem pole club was the only one to beat the odds. But extremely unlikely and the onslaught probably only took the long weekend off.It is amazing that Ness is still in business in the famous triangle, now reduced to a single site of sin. The atmosphere at Ness last night was grim, with about 20 somewhat older women staring hard at four men, possibly the only four potential boliche customers left in a city of 3 million. A small town in the American midwest now has more boliches than Buenos Aires.

Tonight is my last night in Buenos Aires. It was my fourth trip and I've been here four months this time.. How things have changed over that time.

Anyone know if Nuevo Estilo is still open. I was thinking that's where I will go tonight, as if there was much of a choice:-).

Big Boss Man
05-26-15, 13:17
She heard and is hoping that Hook will reopen in a week. Because all the boliches are closed she has no where to go. She writes in informal Spanish so this is the best I can infer using Google Translate.

JamesBond69
05-26-15, 13:53
She heard and is hoping that Hook will reopen in a week.Hope springs eternal in the human vagina (and penis for that matter) Lots of hope all around but I doubt any of these boliches will reopen anytime soon - if at all.

How long has Black been closed? Six months? Madaos?

Big Boss Man
05-26-15, 15:31
From my experience, it takes time to recalibrate after losing a job. In all probability, the boliche scene is over and the Hook girls are holding on to false hope. Look out, anger is also a stage.

TejanoLibre
05-26-15, 15:54
Looks like you Boys are going to have to use a Guide's recommendations whether you want to or not at some time .

You don't have to call me .

If you are a quick visitor , a long timer or just another horny frog ; sooner or later you are going to have to build yourself a Harem !

I can deal with about 10 calls and PMs a day but after that It gets really boring !

It's going to pain you . I know .

Unless you are an old dear friend and or good client .

You Boys get 1st. Choice.

I can see it now ;

A LOT of "I'm really Sorry TL but I just kind of went along with the Horse-Shit that a few morons created but I never really meant it !

Can you help a Brother out Man ? No more BS ! I promise to kiss the ground you walk on .".

Just send me some names and numbers because the girls are out of Biz !

Are they ALL going to become street walkers ?

Will my "Office" overflow with cooze ?

All Dressed Up and No Where to Fuck !

I can see it now and so can you so don't blame me .

I'm just a lowly Tour Guide !

TL

Although we are entering a Buyer's Market the Argie Economics 101 just does not work that way !

No place to work !

No place to corner drunk clients ?

Better triple my rates then !

That's Argie Hooker 101 !

Don B
05-26-15, 18:56
After the state destroys the free market, the state provides the service.

Will there now be state run brothels in Bs As?

Don B.

Maxuk
05-26-15, 23:18
Was in Cafe O earlier and it was dead. Indeed the usual offerings came in a straight out after talking to the bartender. Me thinks it's effectively closed.

M.

Esten
05-27-15, 01:00
His "black book" will be the most coveted mongering resource in town ! ;)

Daddy Rulz
05-27-15, 01:14
She heard and is hoping that Hook will reopen in a week. Because all the boliches are closed she has no where to go. She writes in informal Spanish so this is the best I can infer using Google Translate.I just left Ness, no Hook chicas there, my money says that the internet will soon be exploding with new chicks. Wonder what will happen when they discover that 700 is the new 1700? And that the majority of 700 pesos chicks are offering trips around the world.

I also suspect that if you returned now, you wouldn't be so quick to hear that "I only work at Hook" again.

No pity.

TejanoLibre
05-27-15, 01:17
His "black book" will be the most coveted mongering resource in town ! ;)Thanks, but seriously; where are all these Blood Sucking, Past Their Prime , Probably should have worked in Radio Going to work ?

Some , a LOT , are accustomed to 30k a month or more .

Your gifts and Western Union payments.

Not you in particular E !

Where are they going to go ?

Internet?

Privados ?

Anbody's guess ?

TL.

JamesBond69
05-27-15, 05:27
Ness survives another night.

Big Boss Man
05-27-15, 21:51
I just left Ness, no Hook chicas there, my money says that the internet will soon be exploding with new chicks. Wonder what will happen when they discover that 700 is the new 1700? And that the majority of 700 pesos chicks are offering trips around the world.

I also suspect that if you returned now, you wouldn't be so quick to hear that "I only work at Hook" again.

No pity.I am not that uptight about her wanting to be a Hook girl. Where else could she make that kind of money working 7 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week? Her job was to get guys into that club. I think she was being honest with me. Esten and I were discussing in the back channel that this could get cheaper and change the dynamic. Potentially allow for an out-of-town trip? I like the girl. I hope she gets out before she gets used up.

Dickhead
05-27-15, 22:16
I just spent the afternoon with a former boliche gal. It's been 8 or nine years since she worked in a couple of the downtown clubs, and almost that long that she hasn't been a hooker at all (and no, I did not give her any money today, and yes, we had sex). I told her that all the boliches were being shut down and her first question was "Why?" Of course, I had no answer for that, but her second question was more apropos of what we've been discussing: "Where are all the chicas going to go?" My reply was, "The internet." She thought about that for quite a while (she is not the sharpest tool in the shed but has other virtues) and finally said, "They won't make near as much money, will they?"

Only time will tell but my guess is, no, they will not!