PDA

View Full Version : Gualeguaychu

WorldTravel69
02-22-05, 23:25
Has anyone been to the city? My guide book says it is Entre Rios biggest party town around Carnaval time, but how is it at other times. Like next month when I'll be in BA. What's the scene like?

WT69

MoonDog
02-24-05, 14:58
Has anyone been to the city? My guide book says it is Entre Rios biggest party town around Carnaval time, but how is it at other times. Like next month when I'll be in BA. What's the scene like?

WT69

WorldTravel69,

I hit Gualeguaychu this past weekend for Carnival, and it was a blast. We had to leave early on Sunday, so was not able to get out and around, and I had my girl with me as well. I took a few photos and movies, and will post them a few days from now. Here is the website for Carnval:

http://www.carnavaldelpais.com.ar

The photo below is the girl that greeted us as we drove into town.

Moondog

Marco Porteņo
02-26-05, 21:37
Que buena carne ! Her breasts seem perfect !

MoonDog
02-26-05, 23:18
Too bad I did not get a change to feel them. :)

Moondog

Anna Luna
05-15-06, 13:58
I was there the last summer. Always the season in every Saturday since January to March.

WT69

Exon123
05-15-06, 15:29
Ana,

Honey Your a "Hottie" all dressed up in that out fit.

Would You be interested in Stopping at a "Transatora" on our way into town next time you pick me up at EZE.

Love You Honey.

Exon

Sportsman
05-16-06, 01:47
I was there the last summer. Always the season in every Saturday since January to March.Anna,

Can you wear that outfit when you pick me up at EZE next week? ;)

Just kidding, see you then.

Sportsman

Anna Luna
05-16-06, 09:47
No, no, the carnaval is only one a year!

Guiller
05-17-06, 11:11
This is Evangelina Carrozo, Gualeguaychu's 2006 Carnival Queen and Greenpeace activist who became known over the world last week.

Cheers!

Hunt99
05-17-06, 11:39
I think she should worry more about keeping her fat ass from sagging down to the back of her knees than telling the Uruguayans what they can do inside their own country! :D

Guiller
05-17-06, 12:35
I think she should worry more about keeping her fat ass from sagging down to the back of her knees than telling the Uruguayans what they can do inside their own country!:DI wouldn't mind discussing privately with her about the final destinantion of organic waste disposal!

Cheers

Guiller
08-30-06, 19:47
Hi,

Here is a page with some glamour pictures of Evangelina.

http://bailarinasdetv.blogcindario.com/2006/08/01101-scans-de-evangelina-carrozzo-la-heroina-ecologista-sexy-de-gualeguaychu.html

Cheers

WorldTravel69
01-10-07, 13:34
Don't know how long this will be online.

The Carnaval was last weekend.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070107/ids_photos_en/r1445863357.jpg

Anna Luna
01-10-07, 16:20
I was there the last Saturday!

Like every year the carnaval is fun, the beach is nice and the people beautiful!

Sky Ryder
01-10-07, 20:55
Ana,

Do you know if the parades are every Saturday in Enero? I would really enjoy seeing them, but I don't know if it is a once a year event.

Thank you senoirita?

Anna Luna
01-14-07, 21:24
Sky Ryder.

They celebarte the carnaval every weekend Jan.-Feb.

Start 10:00pm and finish 3:00am more or less.

The carnaval's tickets cost 15 pesos plus 12 pesos the seat.

The are tours companies that they take you there, wait for the show and come back the sema night.

The trip take 2 and half houreach way, the route is save, even I drive myself every Sunday morning after the show.

One more option is to be in where they call LA PREVIA, is where the people of the comparsa (group of dancers) wait for to start to go and they drink some beers, take alot of pictures, looks like a big party. For to do that you need to find somebody who will sell a different ticket.

I really enjoy there, the people is very different to the porteņos, also you can arrive early and you can go to the beach where are all the dancers since the the morning. www.solardeleste.com.ar
http://www.divinocarnaval.com.ar/2007/?link=hot

WorldTravel69
03-20-07, 11:11
There is a video for the Carnaval.

It was shown on the Magazine channel of CableVision.

Marco Porteņo
07-16-07, 14:05
www. Fabiangodoyfotos.com.ar

They look tasty!