PDA

View Full Version : Cordoba 1364 1A

Judd
02-26-05, 16:21
I read about this apt thru the WSG. Decided to check it out as it was posted they specialized in big titted girls. The apartment has 2 1A doors so don't worry about knocking on the wrong one. I had to wait as a couple of the rooms were occupied. I started in one room and then ended up in a room where Paola (Fabiana, from Platynum.com I think) was gathering up her stuff. Again, she had huge natural boobs. Overall, she's a fairly big girl but porpotioned well. She asked me if I wanted service from her but told her I wanted to see the rest of the girls.

Valeria from Sensual Baires works at the apartment as well. Valeria, however is extremely large boardering on fat. Nice girl but just toooo big for my taste. they had a total of 5 girls. One girl was cute and the others were maybe in the 5 to 6 range. Once the parade of girls was finished, I asked for Paola, but another dude came in and requested her. Somewhat Ironic.

I chose a girl named Fernanda. She was a shapely blonde. Very nice ass, small tits, large nipples. Not a bad combo! She had a great personality. She didn't allow bbbj even when offerred a tip. Not a big deal. She gave very good service and did what it took to get me off.

Overall, I'd rate the apartment as average. Paola and Valeria were the only 2 girls with abnormally large tits. Try to get there when it first opens up and get together with Paola. She probably gives great service. Hours are 10-10pm not sure about Sunday. Prices are 50p 1/2 and 100p hr.

Santa Fe 1707 still has better quality girls.

Late,

Judd

Barcpc
04-26-05, 20:06
Hi there....

I payed a visit to Daniela (Has other names depending on the site http://www.906090modelos.com.ar/book.php?name=daniela)....The photos from this site are the newer ones

JUST GREAT!!!!!!

I liked the apartment, clean, couple of rooms could use the bathroom before and after... Valeria/Daniela is just great, she moves very well in bed, very sensual, nice chit chat for the "intermezzo" and works with another girl (http://www.906090modelos.com.ar/book.php?name=guillermina), will agree on a threesome and she even told me of a little party for a customer with a TV.. and all for AR$120.-one hour...

I must say she is my kind of girl...big tits, big girl so thake that into account...

Saludos from Bs.As.

Michel
05-07-05, 17:41
This apartment is the nicest I have seen in Buenos Aires as far as rooms are concerned. Very confy and clean.

I saw Paola four times this past week and had an absolute time of my life. She has a great body but her natural breast are not natural, big scares hidden with the dimness of the room lights. No BBBJ but she is very responsive and vocal without faking it. A good time for 120 pesos an hour.

Valeria is just too big with no curves. Did not see any other girls.

Sportsman
07-16-05, 01:19
Went to this privado two weeks ago. Took the elevator to the first floor, opened the inner elevator door manually and was faced with a break wall. Pressed the button for 2nd floor and same thing happened. Then I realized the elevator has another door to the right to exit onto the first floor.

Greeted by a young hostess named Caroline whom I would not mind trying her out. But I had my mind set for Valeria / Daniela with those big melons. So asked for her and Caroline told me she won't be available for another 20 minutes. I could wait in the room for her and in the mean time she will show me other girls. I must say this is one of the nicest privado room I've seen. I noticed there is a massage table sitting along the wall by the window. But forgot to ask later what type of massage service is offered.

A few minutes later 2 young girls came in introduced themselves, one of them was Michaela and forgot the second one's name. Both were cute and doable at any circumstances. Then Paloa came in, gave me a peck on the cheek, brought me the soda and told me Valeria will be in just a few more minutes. She removed the pink bedspread / comforter on the bed and told me to lay down and relax. After an overnight flight with no sleep a short nap actually is what I could really use. Another 10 – 15 minutes passed by finally Valeria came in and gave me a big hug and kiss like we were old friends (I was never with her in the past) She asked me where I was from and I told her America. Then she corrected me "We are in America" "You're right" I said, "I am from America Norte"

Now down to business after paying her 120 pesos for the hour. Valeria knows her assets are her two huge melons and put them to use expertly. Started with only light kisses and eventually got into DFK. I did not ask nor push for BBBJ so I only got CBJ, YMMV. She likes to move around a lot and we did it in various positions. I unloaded, where else, on those huge melons.

Valeria may be too big for someone else's taste. But she has a bubbly personality and good attitude. I like her cute face and according to her, natural blue eyes. For all the chubby chasers out there, Valeria is recommended.

She looks exactly like the pictures on the web site. Not much touch up there. But she would not let me take a photo with her face shown, so this is the best I can do for now.

Sportsman

WorldTravel69
04-18-07, 21:30
I rang the door bell, nobody answered. Most likely closed.