PDA

View Full Version : Discussing this forum with Chicas

Knuckhead
02-27-05, 05:28
Friends, I first wrote this paragraph in my latest report (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=344752&postcount=34), as a way of having a little “heart-to-heart” with you in regards to divulging the contents of this forum to the girls. As I finished writing it, I realized it was 1) too long to be interjected in the storyline and 2) too important to be left out. Therefore, for lack of a better place I moved it here. Please refer to the end of my above referenced post for the context.

In brief, I was explaining how I had run into an “Exon” (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187273&postcount=429 ) situation. Now, knowing Knuckhead you know he would go on and on, explaining this situation in ;) c o l o r f u l ;) language, making several paragraphs out of it. However, at the time of this writing the events are almost three months old, and sadly, in the interim one of us mongers has read and translated one of my earlier posts for the girl in question. This girl does not know a word of English, so when she made specific references to my post it is all too clear what had happened. The alleged encounter between this monger friend of ours and this sweet girl happened between January 1st and 6th of this year. Gentelmongers, PLEASE! Be careful of what you say to the girls. It is very easy to hurt their feelings, and in general it is a very bad idea to read the forum to them. This has happened many times in the past, and the result has always been hurt feelings and misunderstandings. Remember Dickhead’s Maria? Think of this forum as our little community where we get to shoot the breeze together. The expectation is that it is only us listening. It may be naïve to think so, but rarely do girls happen to read this forum on their own. Those who do read the forum regularly, such as “Roxana”s and “RN”s of the world, have the sophistication to take everything with a grain of salt and not be offended by it. Others end up reading the forum because one of us called their attention to it, and it is almost always a shock to them, especially when they find themselves the subject of the discussion. Sadly, now that I know there is some chance of these paragraphs making it back to the girl in question, I’ll have to exercise restraint :(. I feel we have all been cheated as a result of this leak of information.

I welcome your comments, and fully realize my point of view is not the only valid one. At the end of the day, we are all free to make our own choices. By the same token, at the very least it doesn’t hurt to know our words can and do have consequences.

Your friend, Knuckhead.

El Aleman
02-28-05, 14:42
Knuckhead,

This issue has also been widely discussed in a Forum here in Germany related mostly to FKK clubs, and the general opinion there is exactly the same you mention. Don's discuss forum things with the girls. Especially, don't brag about things you read.

There are some girls who do read our forums (or, even participate actively, like Roxana or RN, and who's comment is more than welcome because it shows the "other side"), but it takes a lot of personality on their side to get along with all that's written here. It certainly would also be a problem for many of us to read discussions about ourselves on a "chica board". This does not exost electronically, but in another form, as the LCN, or latin chica network, as it was once called.

Of course, if a girl mentions the board by herself, I feel free to discuss it with her. Otherwise, if I want to refer information I got from the board, I usually say I got it from a friend, or something like that. I also usually restrain my posts to "public" information like general quality of service, prices, and, of course, bad experiences like not keeping what was promised, the intimate details about what happened inside and outside la cama and what we talked about I don't normally publish - I share it as PM's, if appropriate.

It certainly does not make a person more openminded, if she has to concern that things she did or said in the bedroom will be puplished in the next morning paper. And for me it does not change things that the person is a pro - If I want a GFE, I have to treat the girl involved like my girlfriend.

just 2 centavos

El Alemán

Seaman
03-23-05, 14:20
During my meeting with Cari, she asked me if she could use my internet connection.. Well since I was recovering, I said Ok. She checked her email and found an email message from a "client" who had send her all the pictures of her posted in the photo gallery. She got very upset with this.

I also took some photo's of her, but I had to promise her at least 10 times not to put them on the internet.

I don't know if she remembers who took the pictures, but if she does, I think she will be very upset with him. ( BTW she also said to me that she doesn't want to know, so she didn't like the email message at all.)

Another example of things not to do!

Seaman

AllIWantIsLove
03-24-05, 02:02
'Splain me somethin'. When a girl puts her pictures on at least two web sites with her face in plain and full view, why would she care about some additional photos here? I don't get it?

Bob

MoonDog
03-24-05, 05:25
'Splain me somethin'. When a girl puts her pictures on at least two web sites with her face in plain and full view, why would she care about some additional photos here? I don't get it?If she cares or not is not the point. Once she knows about the boards, she tells her friends, and the LCN takes over, and we are toast. This board is very accessible to the girls, as it does not reqire a pay membership. The less they know about it, the better.

Moondog

Seaman
03-24-05, 14:31
'Splain me somethin'. When a girl puts her pictures on at least two web sites with her face in plain and full view, why would she care about some additional photos here? I don't get it?

BobI think it has to do with not knowing where her pictures are posted. But hey, I am just guessing. But I know the answer! Make an appointment with her, have fun with her, and ask her! ;)

Seaman

AllIWantIsLove
03-25-05, 00:17
If she cares or not is not the point. Once she knows about the boards, she tells her friends, and the LCN takes over, and we are toast. This board is very accessible to the girls, as it does not reqire a pay membership. The less they know about it, the better.

Moondog

Yes, that I get. I got the impression that her complaint was about the photos. For the record, I have never mentioned the board to a chica. But I do wonder whether the chicas knowing about the board is bad. After all, if a chica knows that her poor performance and/or attitude and/or honesty is going to be made known to a large group of potential customers, maybe she would be incented to provide a better performance, have a more positive attitude, and be more honest. Wouldn't a chica who gets good reviews be happy to have the free advertising?

Bob

One Tree Hill
03-25-05, 00:55
Yes, that I get. I got the impression that her complaint was about the photos. For the record, I have never mentioned the board to a chica. But I do wonder whether the chicas knowing about the board is bad. After all, if a chica knows that her poor performance and/or attitude and/or honesty is going to be made known to a large group of potential customers, maybe she would be incented to provide a better performance, have a more positive attitude, and be more honest. Wouldn't a chica who gets good reviews be happy to have the free advertising?

Bob

Yes but would a chica like to be broadcast to the whole world? Would she enjoy her father, mother or brother stumbling across it? Maybe she cares, maybe not, but these are questions best left UNANSWERED by not telling them. Most chicas I have encountered are MUCH MORE concerned with conceiling their "occupation" from the world at large - especially the boliche girls who have no ads on platynum.com etc. Again the safe thing to do is NOT tell them. It simply is not worth the risk IMHO.

Furthermore, think of it this way. Suppose you pay a girl 150 pesos for a session and take a few pics. Then you tell her about the forum. Well she goes on there and sees what you wrote - fair enough. Then she sees the next post about a guy who pays 250 pesos from a girl LESS attractive who works in the same place as she does. What is she to think or do then? Raise her prices for the next fellow (gringo) realizing that N. Americans and Euro Boys will pay more? Feel under paid? Think you are cheap? Better to not put her in that position.

MoonDog
03-25-05, 04:22
OTH,

Nicely said.

Moondog

Daddy Rulz
03-25-05, 05:08
OTH
Ditto, no good has ever come from discussing this board with the chicas, nothing to gain and everything to lose. AllIwant, you simply can not apply logic to anything in Argentina. You will end up in a sanatarium. This is not ment to be harsh bro, just my experiance.

Daddy

AllIWantIsLove
03-26-05, 15:58
The tangent I began several posts ago pertain to a girl who has her photos, which clearly reveal her face, on two web sites. So it's hard to believe that she is trying to keep her profession a secret. I fully agree with OTH where girls who do not advertize are concerned.

Daddy Rulz, I do not think that the problem is that I am trying to apply logic to something in Argentina. The problem is that I am trying to apply logic to women!

In any event, I agree that the safest rule is to never mention the board to a chica. That's always been my rule.

Bob

Daddy Rulz
03-26-05, 16:22
AllIWant if your trying to apply logic to women then you MUST be writing from the sanatarium.

What did Jack say in "As Good As it Gets" when that woman asked him how he was able to capture a woman so well in his books. "I just write like a man and remove reason and accountability"

You don't suppose there is a LCN forum somewhere and they are sharing information about us? Maybe that's how price hikes seem to be universaly applied in an instant. I've always wondered how they knew to ask Brother Dickhead if He will eat their pussy as well. Hmmmmmmmmm

Sconjo USA
02-19-06, 10:37
I do not think its a good idea for any chica to go into the forum and find out what we are all about. What they find out could backfire on all club members.

Jjgoinslow
02-19-06, 16:06
I do not think its a good idea for any chica to go into the forum and find out what we are all about. What they find out could backfire on all club members.I know another chica who reads this forum. I would say its their right to remain anonymous here just as most of us choose to remain anonymous. This is ultimately a public forum where individuals can remain private, so if you are going to regret something you have to say, don't say it. I think at least some of the chicas here are quite aware of this site and sites like it. There is another popular forum for spanish speakers, and I'm sure there are trolls on there posing as satisfied customers. It actually has great reviews of many many pros and uses a confidence system that may work.

Regarding Beatriz, why shouldn't she take an interest in her reputation. Mongers seem to take pride in how many pros they can shag, how cheap they can get it, etc. And 130p for a chica to come to you, give a massage and fs is pretty darn cheap. But prices should either be agreed upon ahead of time OR be totally flexible.

Jj

Exon123
02-19-06, 17:16
Mongers,

There are a lot of Chica's that read the Forum.

To name just a few I know for a fact that Ana Luna, Roxana and Gesell read the Fourm everyday.

I'm Sure [Personal information deleted by admin.] girl friend Claudia read's it also.

I'm thinking that any girl whom is working and speaks English reads the board from time to time. And the word gets out threw the LCN.

Exon

Hi Exon,

Please try to refrain from posting personal informaiton about other forum members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hunt99
02-19-06, 19:09
Mongers there are a lot of Chica's that read the Forum.

To name just a few I know for a fact that Ana Luna, Roxana and Gesell read the Fourm everyday.

I'm Sure XXXXXXXXX girl friend Claudia read's it also.

I'm thinking that any girl whom is working and speaks English reads the board from time to time. And the word gets out threw the LCN.

ExonIt's not a bad thing. The smarter chicas who know that their good performances will be shared with other rich gringos are apt to be better providers. While I don't think you need to broadcast the existence of this board, the power of the free market in information can work to our collective advantage.

Sconjo USA
02-19-06, 19:09
Guys,

Chica strategys is not worth much if the chicas read about it. They know how to counter your strategy. They know where you hide your money when you visit them. If they try to chisel you for more money, they will know you have it on you. So, I think that chica strategys, should be kept to yourself, if not they will outsmart you.

AllIWantIsLove
02-19-06, 19:45
Tbird,

My experience on Platynum is that the girl in the photo shows up. It's always the case, again in my experience, that she does not look as good as she does in her photos on the web site, but it is clearly her. The difference is not just due to Photoshop. In the photos she has just had her hair done, and in exactly the most flattering style. And she has just had her makeup done, probably by a pro. And the lighting is just right.

Bob

Mpexy
02-19-06, 21:12
I don't know - it seems to me that as long as you properly execute good strategy, it really doesn't matter who reads this board, mongers and / or chica providers.

The key being think with the big head and not the little one. For example, if you always consistently execute the strategy tips most have already repeated ad nauseum in various posts on this board such as-

1. There's too many fish in the ocean to get stuck over just one -

First and foremost, you hold the power to walk away as long as you realize with the big head and not the little head that no matter what kind of looks or sexual acts you desire, there's always a ton more beautiful gals just like her elsewhere. So just walk away if / when she counters with something ludicrous. There is no counter as long as you hold onto this power instead of giving it over to the girl.

2. She may try and set the price, but you're the one that pays it -

This isn't a debate over what is the rip off price or not. Everyone has a different budget and comfort in spending. So whatever that price point is for you, whether it's 300p or $300 US, set that maximum line and don't go over it. Whether this gauge is above or less than the the market rate in that area is irrelevant, whatever price you eventually pay is still totally in your control. Unless there was some pimp standing there with a shotgun to your head, I generally don't have much sympathy when someone complains "Chica XXX ripped me off by charging too much!". Pay it, or don't. There is no counter to an inflexible budget strategy as long as you don't blow it yourself. If you do, I'd blame yourself and not the chica.

3. Never pay in advance unless in a place where that is the complete norm, for locals and gringos -

No explanation needed, there's no counter for this either unless again, you blow it and let the chica talk you into it. If you let her, again I'd say you just became fair game and shouldn't blame her for witholding services negotiated for without blaming yourself equally as much.

Etc, etc, etc. The rules go on and on, but basically, my opinion is if you just hold strong to the top 3 above, there's no real counter to it no matter who reads this board, and in fact might help you in negotiations if she understands that really the community here has some baselilne of pricing, will definitely talk about bad experiences and good, etc.

Sconjo USA
02-20-06, 14:45
Everything you say, is well taken and makes good sense and thats the way to go. But I think that thease girls all know each other and anything they find out from going into the forum will spread like wildfire. I agree with you that every guy should be smart enough to follow your advice but some aren't.

Thanks

Mpexy
02-20-06, 19:15
I'd say it's not so much my advice as the consensus advice of those who over time have found here and in other forums the value of keeping the upper negotiating hand with chicas.

And I certainly wouldn't call someone who failed to sometimes follow one of these rules as not smart. Just uncontrolled lust, thinking with the small head, etc. I think the more really bad experiences you eventually have when you failed to follow one of these rules, the more you tend to later on stick to your guns on them.

Bairespirata
03-02-06, 01:42
To the chicas really know english?

I have met at least 100 chicas, probably more during six months in BA- none have spoken english, even those working at Black's.

It is more or less the same story always; They live in the suburbs and do not have the experience or / and the education to compete for regular jobs. But they have nice looks and can make a lot more money selling it.

I'm aware of LCN and never mention the board (s) Maybe I have said I learned about their address from Internet, that's it. And they don't care, so long as gringos are pumping fuel into this business.

Knowing english is a first target for this girls, but they lack time. Many of them have kids and will never have the chance to study the language properly.

Good Night & Good Luck

Marak5
03-03-06, 19:05
I tell a lot of them about it.

They ask me how I know about all these places in Rio and Buenos Aires and Costa Rica and Mexico and I tell them there is a website about it. I ask them if they know Jackson and a lot of them do know him anyway.

One time I was going to show a girl this site but we never got around to it. She wouldnt have understood it anyway, she only speaks Spanish.