PDA

View Full Version : Marcelo T. Alvear 1270 Apt 5b

Hunt99
03-02-05, 13:06
One block from the Dazzler hotel, by the intersection of Libertad and Marcelo T. de Alvear.

Two bedrooms and a couple of massage rooms, decent setup, no ensuite bathroom, however. Open 24-7! (!). Normally 3-5 girls on duty, all of them doable by my standard, probably rated on a range of 6-8. 100 pesos per hour. Visited twice in recent days, obviously good enough selection to return. Full service, CBJ both times (fine by me, I don´t care). YMMV.

Funny thing, the girls in the bullpen were laughing up a storm both times when I was leaving. Either they were having a good time and enjoying themselves or they were watching a replay of the tape of me in action. Anyway, a good thing that the girls seem to be happy, I think.

Since it has only two bedrooms, probably best to telephone ahead.

Tel. 4815-8737 or 4815-1189

L Duke
03-07-05, 19:30
IMHO, this is the best apartment in terms of quality of girls and quality of the premises out of the 3 apartments I visited. The others are Sante Fe 1707 and and Suipacha 921.

I actually called a number off of Playtnum for Ludmilla and with my bad Spanish and there bad English I was able to get there address and set up an appointment for my visit. When I arrived I was shown into a very clean and nicely decorated room. 3 girls were available, all doable, ranging from 6 - 8.

I chose Vanessa(I think that was her name). The cost for 1 hour was $100 pesos. Everything is covered, except a little ball washing. She seemed disappointed I didn't want to go a second round. But I'm following Exons advice on sperm management as well.

Hunt99
03-09-05, 12:23
Compared to 1707, I would say this place has a bit less of a chica selection, but a bit better accomodation for on-site fun.

Glad you liked it LD!

The Truth
03-10-05, 18:45
Just that one line was enough to vitiate ANY interest I might have had. My friend Exon likes hjs, but as another monger put it "I can do THAT myself"!

Lack of bbbj is a deal killer for me 90% of the time (and I pass on the oral COMPLETELY in those cases and just head straight to the horizontal mombo).

Bruno Travel
03-22-05, 21:52
I have been there about 10 days ago and done Cinthia, which I cannot recommend. Sort of a wooden, uninspired performance. The room was so dark that I overlooked a couple of negatives. I should have opened the curtains during presentation.

Only one other girl in he presentation, don't remember her name. I don't go there anymore.

Bruno

Chica Seeker
03-26-05, 13:21
I paid a visit to this place on Thursday night and was pleasantly surprised by the selection of 4-5 girls available at 1:00 a.m. The premises are upscale compared to other apartments that I have visited here and they have a complementary beverage as well.

I chose Giselle, a cute 21 year old, 5’9’’, short dark hair, with a fantastic ass and legs. She is relatively new to the business so conventional sex only with covered BJ which I think is standard for this place. She is somewhat inexperienced which is a turn on for me. It didn´t take too much work for her to come long and hard, quickly followed by me.

This place is just around the corner from the Dazzler Hotel where I am staying and I definitely plan to repeat.

Dickhead
04-23-05, 16:41
Michaela is 21 years old, from Tucumán, a great body, very accomodating. No kids and a tight pussy. Good BJ technique although covered.

Vanessa is a tiger. From Quilmes partido. A lot of tattoos which are a minus to me. Likes to wash your balls which is not my thing. Horny.

Fuck either one but pick Michaela if it comes down to it.

No BBBJ here, at least not yet.

Dsbcam
04-26-05, 00:55
Let me preface by saying I have the spanish skills of maybe a two year old. Had Veronica a couple of times on my week in BA and the second time was a double with her and Cecilia. Veronica is 5'5" or so with a pretty tight bdy and smallish breasts but is very fun though cbj only (not a big deal to me but a deal killer to some) Cecilia is shorter with nicer rack and prettier face and great flexability. Delivery is 120 instead of 100 but both times lasted more than 2 hours at my apartment. Thanks again for this site as I used Roxana and Ana Luna's services in addition to the insight on the girls. Though I did go to black late one night with a bunch of fellow americans that I drunkenly met at Million. Very beautiful girls but limited spanish and an american accent coupled with a few too many drinks was a recipe for getting a gorgeous but uninspired performer, though that is the closest to screwing Barbie that I'll probably get. Sorry for the digression. Looking forward to coming back in the springtime.

Havrum
04-30-05, 20:18
Michaela is stunning. Has the sweetest face and eyes, great body, perfect tits and ass. There is another girl named Rosario who looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt and is sublime during sex.

Havrum
05-07-05, 16:19
Veronica on the night shift is a deep throatting maniac. My unit was still tingling an hour afterwards. I'd also like to give Cecillia a try who is a hot little morocha. This apartment is by far my favorite in town, lots of beautiful girls and great service.

Dickhead
09-04-05, 22:16
One of the worst sessions ever. No kissing, fifteen second CBJ, dead fish, no smile, didn't want to be there, complained the room was too cold, complained about the strawberry flavored condom, over done fake moaning. Just awful. Avoid Macarena.

Po Monkey
09-04-05, 23:42
One of the worst sessions ever. No kissing, fifteen second CBJ, dead fish, no smile, didn't want to be there, complained the room was too cold, complained about the strawberry flavored condom, over done fake moaning. Just awful. Avoid Macarena.Maybe you should give them 1/2 up front and 1/2 on completion. Hehehe Make'm work for it.

Drlewan
10-09-05, 13:50
I arrived here Friday night. They said Ar$150 for hour--when? They quickly went to $120 and charged my friend US$30 for half hour. The girls weren't that great.

AllIWantIsLove
10-09-05, 15:18
One of the worst sessions ever. No kissing, fifteen second CBJ, dead fish, no smile, didn't want to be there, complained the room was too cold, complained about the strawberry flavored condom, over done fake moaning. Just awful. Avoid Macarena.I think they sometimes act like that on purpose, to get rid of the customer as soon as possible. Especially if you have already paid them, or if they have a "driver" waiting around the corner who you know will break óne of your limbs if you don't pay them the agreed to price.

Call me paranoid.

Bob

Cactus
01-02-06, 19:37
Very good selection, nice place clean. Choose Margurete, excellent worker. 120 hour. I know I overpaid but I hope this will not ruin the market.

Highly recommended!

Cactus

Sportsman
06-10-06, 22:14
On one Saturday after a whole night of club hopping at the triangle and hanging out at Excedra with my fellow mongers, most of us did not find any suitable target. By 5:00 am we said goodbye to each other and headed back to our respective hotels and apartments. But Sportsman had not yet dropped the minimum daily required second load yet. So a call was made to this privado at 6:00 am and announced of his arrival. The response I got was come by in 30 minutes. Since this place is only 15 minutes walk from my hotel, I laid down on my bed and prayed I wouldn't fall asleep. At 6:30 sharp I arrived and a girl in her mid to late twenties came down for me. She was the girl I talked to over the phone named Carolina. Not bad looking and certainly acceptable at this stage. She set me up in the room and told me to wait for the girls. I actually will get a line up at this time of day? Cool. Two girls came in later and chose a Rubia in her late twenties to early thirties named something like Maria or Margurete, it doesn't matter anyway. I paid the 120 pesos for the hour and she left the room to get me a drink. I stripped down to my birthday suit and sat on the sofa chair waiting. A minute later she returned and we got down to business. She stood in front of me with her hooters at the perfect eye level. I sucked on them for a minute or two and then applied a slight pressure on her shoulders indicating it was time for on your knees BBBJ. She got the hint. Being the gentleman that I am I put a throw pillow on the floor for her knees. I am such a nice guy, aren't I? She put on a good effort even though she must have been asleep earlier. She coluld barely keep her eyes opened and I could see some mattress marks on her face. But she was up for anything and even let me try to enter her cola. But sadly that wasn't in the cards as my equipment was not only at half mast. We finished with more BBBJ and I rewarded her with a pearl necklace.

When I walked out of the building at about 7:30 am the sun has just risen. There were people taking their dogs for their morning walks already. I got back to hotel, took a shower and collapsed at about 8:00 am. God bless 24/7 privados.

BundaLover
07-21-06, 21:11
Checked them out about 2 weeks ago. Location is OK / Good. Building worse then 1707 SF. Apartment worse than 1707 SF and smaller. I saw 3-4 girls about 7pm and not one attractive enough to make the 1707 SF second team. I passed. Asking price 150p.

WorldTravel69
04-23-07, 10:31
I checked this place out on Sunday at 7pm.

I rang the bell and some chica answered, but she was talking so loud I had jump back from the intercom. I said Chicas Aca. After that she kept yelling and her voice was so distorted I could not make out anything. The door did not buzz for me to come in, so I guess I would say they are out of the business.

Sportsman
04-24-07, 21:31
The door did not buzz for me to come in, so I guess I would say they are out of the business.I have been here four times in the last 18 months. Always as a last resort showing up between 2:00 to 6:00 am on weekends.

Last two times I was with a 19 yrs old Brazilian in SEP 06 and a 19 yrs old Paraguayan in Nov. 06. They both provided reasonable services. Since then I have been going to other 24/7 privados that provide same level of service at 2/3 of the cost.

They can not buzz you in, someone has to come down and open the front door for you. Same thing when leaving. At least that was the case during the wee hours I visited.

WT, I doubt this place is out of business. May be all the chicas were just busy when you went.

WorldTravel69
04-25-07, 12:27
That was almost six months ago. I guess you be here sometime soon to get yelled at.

You can't expect them to stay in business, when you only come by once every six months? Think of the children.

Let us know?

I have been here four times in the last 18 months. Always as a last resort showing up between 2:00 to 6:00 am on weekends.

Last two times I was with a 19 yrs old Brazilian in SEP 06 and a 19 yrs old Paraguayan in Nov. 06. They both provided reasonable services. Since then I have been going to other 24/7 privados that provide same level of service at 2/3 of the cost.

They can not buzz you in, someone has to come down and open the front door for you. Same thing when leaving. At least that was the case during the wee hours I visited.

WT, I doubt this place is out of business. May be they all the chicas were just busy when you went.

Punter 127
04-25-07, 13:47
I guess you be here sometime soon to get yelled at.Good luck with that, I saw a Chica try that at Exedra one night.:eek: It didn't work out to well for her! :DLOL

WorldTravel69
04-25-07, 16:32
I stand corrected. That is what I get for hiring an Argentine that speaks better Spanish than me. I had him call all the places on the List. But after that, I thought maybe I should walk to them and check them out.

I called and she said they are in business.

I guess they were having a bad hair day when I rang their buzzer.

That was almost six months ago. I guess you be here sometime soon to get yelled at.

You can't expect them to stay in business, when you only come by once every six months? Think of the children.

Let us know?

Marcos25
09-02-09, 01:45
0 this is the web that you can find this girls.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 13:39
Both phones are dead.