PDA

View Full Version : Jaz Pub

Jackson
11-30-04, 01:00
Jaz Pub 872 Reconquista (Micro Center) 4313-3976

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3d%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dRECONQUISTA%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d872%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e372918%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e597638%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d200%2e49%2e159%2e51%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Hunt99
03-02-05, 13:13
It is on Reconquista, directly across the street from Cutty Sark (I don´t know the number). A big pink neon sign out front with the words "Jaz Pub" means you shouldn´t miss it. A smallish one room bar.

Was there last night, about 1am. 24 girls on site, with about 6 male customers. The girls are a bit pushy, as they tend to be in the Microcentro clubs. There was a range from 3 to a generous 7. What leads me to post, however, was one old battleaxe by the bar who not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES tried to pickpocket me. Fortunately she is not very skilled, and I was not very drunk.

Drinks were 15 pesos for soft drinks, no cover, so you can stick your head in and check it out

You may well find what you´re looking for here, but keep one hand on your bankroll.

Main Man
03-12-05, 09:35
Looked like a clip joint. Only one girl working around 5 or 6 pm.

I wouldn't have fucked her for 300 pesos to me! Ran away and never came back. Suggest trying later in the day if you really insiston going inside this place.

Hunt99
03-14-05, 18:09
Main, it's not necessarily a clip joint, as some guys have had some good experiences there, and there's no hanky-panky with drinks and paying for chica drinks, etc... However, it is not a sure thing by any means, as you found out.

This place might be in the "different strokes for different folks" category.

HappyGoLucky
03-14-05, 20:06
Hunt et al,

If a chica inside Jaz tries to pick your pocket, you should definitely complain to the small Arab guy that manages both clubs (Cutty & Jaz); he's usually running between both places or standing outside and speaks perfect English. At the moment, I can't recall his name (my oldtimers disease).

TheKnife
03-14-05, 21:13
Guys

Watch out for the drinks at Jaz.

Even though four of us were paying for our drinks as we went, the waiter gave us a 310AR bill. This was way to much. they refused to correct it. I speak fluent Spanish and I get my point across with no problem. We started paying for drinks as we went to avoid this kind of thing. This is crap. They ver charged 2 chica drinks and 3 guy beers. Not alot of money but it's the principle that counts.

Now I ask all mongers to boycott Jaz. There is no excuse for getting this kind of treatment.

Thanks

Eddie

Hunt99
03-14-05, 21:25
Bad news, TheKnife. Thanks for letting us know.

Dickhead
05-15-05, 01:10
This club is owned by the same people who own Ness and the chicas sometimes float between the two clubs. Was here on Thursday and the selection was good. I've never had any problems with overcharging but I always pay every round. Bartender Teddy retired from Catto's but got bored. Andrés, one of the partners, is usually there, a very small guy in his 50s. A good guy. One annoying thing is they will send gals over to you and these tend to be the rookies or the lower tier gals. But you can just tell them to split and they will. Yes, the place does open quite early but it is really more of a late night place along the lines of the Triangle clubs.

Same drink prices as Ness: 15 for you and 30 for her. I like the place better than Ness but not as well as Catto's. The chica turnover seems a bit higher which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Most of the guys I've talked to have been happy with the performance of the chicas they have pulled and I have yet to hear of a CBJ. I always take the same gal if she is available and I ain't saying who.

Dickhead
05-31-05, 06:28
I believe this club to be extremely well stocked at the present time. There is a reason why chicas are moving here from other clubs. Tonight it was lively and had a good mix of chicas who would approach you aggressively, chicas who would dance in front of you enticingly, and chicas from Formosa piled up in the corner (inside joke).

Had an interesting conversation with one. She said, "What kind of woman are you looking for, physically? Am I in the vicinity?" I said (I have been with her once when she was working in another club), "tonight I want a full-figured gal, not fat, but big tits and some ass." She said, "Well Toro you know that is not me." I said, "Yeah, I like your ass but tonight I need some more tits." Then I asked her what kind of guy she wanted. She said she wanted a black guy, and I asked her if she had ever been with the black doorman there, who is a really nice guy. She said, "No, I want a black guy who has some money." So apparently it is all about the Benjamins.

I saw about ten to twelve chicas there whom I would have fucked but instead I took a known quantity home after negotiating a bargain end of the month rate of 115 pesos, which coincided exactly with what I had left in my pocket after considering cab fare. I am definitely into repeat mode now that I have had my first hundred. She did seem a little bit drunk which tells you how unusually sober I must have been to notice a thing like that. CIMWS but did gag a bit, which I cannot really hold against her. If women had six inch long clitorises that shot hot mucus, your oral sex picture would be considerably different, I think.

Hunt99
05-31-05, 12:10
Guys

Watch out for the drinks at Jaz.

Even though four of us were paying for our drinks as we went, the waiter gave us a 310AR bill. This was way to much. they refused to correct it. I speak fluent Spanish and I get my point across with no problem. We started paying for drinks as we went to avoid this kind of thing. This is crap. They ver charged 2 chica drinks and 3 guy beers. Not alot of money but it's the principle that counts.

Now I ask all mongers to boycott Jaz. There is no excuse for getting this kind of treatment.

Thanks

Eddie

I was just re-reading this thread in the wake of DH's endorsement of the current level of talent; what struck me about Eddie's situation is the way you can avoid this kind of problem. Simply pay for each drink as you go, and then there is no occasion for confusion. Such a simple solution really, and it took me until now to think of it. It proves that too much sex kills off brain cells. I'm getting really stupid of late. :)

EZE_Amante
05-31-05, 12:54
Dickhead's assessment of Jazz is spot on. There were lots of doable chicas in there last night, and a few who had that shy, new to the business look. There was one tall blonde dressed rather conservatively with that look, and had I not been accosted by Andrea, I would have taken the blonde or the insanely tall, thin, brunette who was dancing just out of grabbing distance. I do not have nearly the negotiating skill of sir Head, but I was ok with 150p. My report is in the Travel Reports section.

EZE :)

Respectful
06-03-05, 19:10
It was my turn at Jaz last night.

Ar$ 90 for two chica drinks and one for me - that was expensive.
Got laid for Ar$ 150 at the telo around the corner. She was an ex Ness girl that several guys here have done. Fun...

Dickhead
06-04-05, 12:26
Drinks should be 15 and 30 so unless you had a call drink of some kind, I don´t see why it should have been 90.

Hunt99
06-04-05, 14:28
I would suggest visitors keep in mind what I wrote in March about one of the chicas trying to pickpocket me in this place; as well as the experience that The Knife related soon thereafter.

DH may well get treated better at this place because he speaks Castellano well and is a regular. A word to the wise is sufficient, or in this case, a reminder to the wise is sufficient.

Respectful
06-04-05, 17:52
I had a gin/tonic.....

I liked the doorman, he made sure that everything went to my satisfaction with the girl. I should have asked him about the drinks. Tipped him Ar$5.

Dickhead
06-04-05, 21:44
I like the doorman at Jaz (black guy; don't know his name and suppose I should ask). I tip him 2 pesos about every other time he gets a cab for me, unless it's raining and then I give him five.

G & T should still have been 15 unless you specified a brand of gin. I will speak to Andrés about these incidents that occured with Y / R, El Cuchillo, and Uncle 99. Just so he knows big brother is watching.

Respectful
06-07-05, 21:47
It was Beefeater.

In any case will likely return. Was a good atmosphere there. A whole lot of Dominicanas that were dancing and seemed to have more fun amongst themselves than with the customers. I like Dominicanas. However at times they have a tendency to be a bit bottom heavy. Some ass - good, but the see through pants with g-string and 15kg extra downstairs is not elegant.

Dickhead
06-07-05, 22:43
That would explain the price discrepancy. I don't agree with you about Dominicanas and avoid them like the plague. Too many negative experiences in México. One in Jaz accused me of not liking black women and I said, "No, I just don't like Dominicanas." You can imagine how well that went over. At least they leave me alone now. Now if I could find some more black Brazilians in BA, that would be good.

Respectful
06-07-05, 23:22
I have had some good experiences with Dominicanas, and donot avoid them at all. I find it depends more on the chica. One thing I will say though is that they sometimes like it rougher than I am up to. At times I just want to relax and have a nice quiet time with a girl, however they always like it hard, marathon style, and almost without exception up the back door which I like at times, but then again not always.

Dickhead
06-07-05, 23:50
Some time I will have to try relaxing and having a nice quiet time with a girl. I'll have to meet some different girls, though. The ones I know down here are a buncha animals.

Dickhead
07-01-05, 00:35
Suggest Sabrina, Eugenia, Daniela, and Marisa as worthy candidates. Avoid Lourdes although you could buy her a drink and make out with her.

ToledoGuy
07-04-05, 14:28
At 3:30 A. M. Natalya (sp?) was pleased to see me again, and I asked for her help in setting up a threesome. "No problema." She was willing to go to other boliches to help me find our third partner, when in walked a blonde named Manu. She was eager.

This was the second threesome of my life. I have no interest in lesbian shows, so for me the fantasy to fulfill is all about two mouths and, later, alternate conchas and bocas.

Natalya IMHO is simply a beautiful woman: maybe 5`10" tall, a gorgeous back and butt, lean and strong arms, and long legs. In addition, her face and hair are simply lovely. Nice little handfuls for breasts, and firm light skin throughout. The only thing about her that does not resemble a runway model is that her calves and ankles are a little thick, but that did not bother me. She is a naturally stong young woman. But Natalya is not an aggressive, demonstrative girl. She does not dress in an ostentatious manner (I do not like the hooker look). She waits for you to go to her, and she does not smile a lot. But she really likes sexo and has a clever little tongue.

Manu was a good complement to Natalya. She has a pretty face and carefully managed hair-do (that got mussed a bit, I am afraid). She is of average height with very white skin. She is a little heavy in the butt, but the great thing about her was the persistence of her little tongue when I was doing Natalya. The feelings were exquisite, and the views matched the feelings. I`m still turned on thinking about these two. They both claimed to get off at some point in the festival; at any rate they seemed to be having a good time. Sweet Manu did not come up for air until it was all over, and that was a long time, with a lot of very aggressive thrusts that she had to time her head movements to. Natalya was the beneficiary of Manu`s good work down there, with the energy going from Manu`s tongue, through me, deep and hard and long into Natalya, who had quite a good time, I think.

The ending was the greatest I remember, but all things did not go smoothly. At first, the chicas seemed to be uncomfortable with each other`s bodies. They went out of their way not to be lying on top of each other in situations that would call for some natural body contact. The worst thing was that they got the giggles when they touched each other by mistake. Manu literally jumped when she realized that Natalya was helping me with an insertion into Manu. So, even though I don´t like the lesbian show, girls willing to do the lesbian thing might be more comfortable with each other`s bodies. On the other hand, it was fun in retrospect to see these pros act like innocent little girls.

$50 U. S. each, with $10 to share beyond the contract. Natalya begged for more at the door, but firmness worked as it did the time before when I saw her. As soon as she knew I was not going to give her more money, she gave me a nice little kiss and asked to see me the next night.

Gracias, gracias, Argentina.

Knuckhead
07-17-05, 02:13
Myself, Doppleganger, Exon, and Sportsman went to this club several days ago on a Sunday night. As mentioned, it is a one room club directly in front of Cutty Sark. There is a neon sign, making it hard to miss.

The layout is a simple one-room bar lounge with the actual bar running the entire length of the club, nothing (in between, and a long row of seats along the other wall. These seats were entirely occupied by over 30 chicas, and with no tables to sit around, it was rather difficult to evade premature engagements. The girls ranged from a few 4's, quite a few 5-7's, to only a couple of 8's. For the 30 or so girls in presence, there were only about 10 mongers around, making the ratio quite favorable.

Exon introduced me to a tall, dark haired Turkish girl who was about a 7 in looks, but unfortunately badly in need of an orthodontis. Additionally, she obviously did not understand a word when I addressed her in Turkish, which I found laughable! I took a pass without discussing prices.

I turned my attention to a nice medium-built moracha next to me, and very shortly and without any prompt on my part, she quoted me AR$200 to join me. I passed again.

At his point, about 3:00am, I was thinking to myself: "Do you really neeed to drop this 5th load of the day? Maybe you should just call it the night and go home." I'm glad I didn't.

Right across the room, I turned my attention to a minimally (but pleasingly so) chunky little blonde with a low-cut sweather exposing her very inviting neck and shoulders. As soon as I approached, she became very excited and started speaking to me in passable English! Like Dickhead, I REFUSE to speak English in situaions like this, even though my Spanish is just basic. Her name was "Tatiana", and no, she wans't Russian or East European, just a good old homegrown girl, with the "stated" age of 24.

Once I established there was chemistry, I started by offering her AR$120. To my surprise, she cheered up, took her purse, and said "buy me a drink and let's go"! I could just as well skip the obligatory drink and pay the fee, but to save face she quickly had her AR$30 drink, and my mineral water came up to AR$15, so the total was a reasonable AR$45. We were on the road in no time, after saying good night to Sportsman and Exon (I don't know what happened to Doppleganger by that point).

Tatiana's mannerism obviously showed that she is very new at this. She said she has been doing this for the last three weeks, and that I was her second customer. We cabed it back to Recoleta to my usual monger pad, and once inside, she became an absolute GFE.

She wasted no time in getting our clothes off, all the while with her tongue in my throat! She was exquisitely clean, but nonetheless she showered one more time before joining me in the bedroom. The soft music, candles, and just a few seconds of massage put her completely at ease, and a an absolute GFE performance ensued (mongers, believe me, little things like this go a looooong way). BBBJ, missionary, cowgirl, doggie, and Russian were all offered and gladly accepted. Finally, a grand finale took place in the missionary position with her maintaining eye contact at all times, which I love. This being the 5th load of the day, I was drained and there was no way I would even try to take her up on her offer of another round. Instead, she cuddled in my arms for a good hour before kissing me goodbye. We walked downstairs and I let her out and put her in a cab, returning upstairs to collapse on the bed.

Dickhead
07-23-05, 21:26
Today is the Savage Beast's birthday, 28 I believe, and she told me she is working tonight. So someone should go fuck her. I would do it but I have to fuck Susy. Don't give her 150 pesos though.

One Tree Hill
07-24-05, 00:34
Today is the Savage Beast's birthday, 28 I believe, and she told me she is working tonight. So someone should go fuck her. I would do it but I have to fuck Susy. Don't give her 150 pesos though.Ah Susy. Geez, you lucky devil! I have to go slit my wrist now. To be in BA tonight would be nirvana.

I am working on it.

Dickhead
07-24-05, 00:43
Susy, not your Susana Banana. Didn't know you knew Susy.

One Tree Hill
07-24-05, 01:07
Susy, not your Susana Banana. Didn't know you knew Susy.Oops. Thought you meant Susana. Damage is already done. My mind is flashing back to scenes of pleasure and lust! Damn I must return!

Dont know susy in that case.

Dickhead
07-24-05, 01:13
Susy is awesome. Maybe even better than Cristina although Cristina has a better body. Susy is from Uruguay and works in Ness. She did use to work in Catto's and she knows Susana Banana; in fact they did a lot of threesomes together. Both those gals are horny as hell.

Susy even did the dishes and cleaned the stove. I cooked for the Savage Beast 10 or 12 times and she never touched a dish.

Sportsman
07-27-05, 00:47
To continue Knuckhead report (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=347880&postcount=23) on our night out at the Jaz Pub, please allow me to share my experience with you. First of all, that was my first boliche hopping experience in BA. I was glad to have Exon and Knuckhead as my guide. The night started with CAPT Dave also but we left him behind at Hook with a cute early 20 something. Codeman was among us too after just being arrived in country 4 hours ago.

By the time we got to the Jaz Pub, our group has dwindled down from six to four. I wanted to make a quick stop at my hotel room only four blocks away. When I returned to the Jaz Pub 20 minutes later, Knuckhead has Tatiana in his arms and told me he is making it an early night and he will be leaving soon with her. I shook Knuckhead's hand and said goodnight and have fun. Tatiana said "No, no handshake for me" Instead she gave me a peck on the cheek. Knuckhead has picked another winner.

So now we are down to 3. Exon already said he is not planning to pull any chica out because he is practicing Sperm Management. Codeman was holding hands with a cute moracha, they both have big smiles on their faces so he is set for the night. That leaves me as the last one with no firm plan. I figured I better pick up the pace and find a target fast. I spotted this medium height, medium built moracha with a decent set of hooters sitting on the bench along the wall. I motioned her to come join me. When she stood next to me, she did not look as cute as when she was 10 feet away. But she was good enough. She told me her name but I couldn't understand what it was with the loud music playing over my head. Since my Spanish is extremely limited, I did not bother wasting anytime chit-chatting. I asked her if she wants to come to my hotel. She said yes, 200 pesos for the one hour. I responded 200 pesos, no. Then she said 150 pesos and I agreed. But I emphasized it is 150 pesos, not dollars. She went to get her coat and I paid the 45 pesos exit fee (30 for hers and 15 for mine) While in the cab, we started some light kissing and maintained eye contact. So far, not a bad start. Before we got out of the cab in front of the hotel, I told her one thing she needed to do is to zip up the coat since half her hooters were showing with her low cut blouse. She was happy to oblige. In the elevator on the way up to my room on the 22nd floor, we had DFK and I unzipped her coat and started to lick on her cleavage. Hey it's long way to the 22nd floor, I sure hope there was no surveillance camera in the elevator.

While in the room, the session was ok, DFK, DATY, various positions, and CBJ. I did not ask for BBBJ. One shot on the goal in about 40 minutes. Then we cuddled and kissed for a while. She rubbed my backside and said my butt is cold. So we got in between the sheets and closed out eyes for a while. Few minutes later she said the hour is up. By then I was in the mood for a TLN so I asked for how much until 8 in the morning. She started counting the hours, a las cinco, a las seis. She is gonna charge me by the hours? I quickly said forget it. Then she responded ok 350 pesos. Is it 350 pesos mas o toda? Her answer, 350 mas – of course. Again I said no, then she said ok, 350 pesos toda. I though about for a second, if she had given me BBBJ earlier, I would have given her a counter offer for 300 pesos (I am sure she would have accepted). She was a bit disappointed but she should have giving me BBBJ without asking.

So no TLN deal was struck. We both cleaned up and got dressed. She saw the chocolate sitting on the nightstand housekeeping has left and asked if she could have it. Sure, I told her to take the other one sitting on the second nightstand too. She thanked me after I paid her the 150 pesos as agreed. I asked for her name again but again I forgot what it was. We were ready to walk out the door and she looked right into my eyes and gave me a smile. I returned the gesture by sticking my tongue down her throat. She got a little excited so I started to rub her crotch while we were both standing and fully clothed. Five minutes later we headed for the elevator. Again we kissed like she was sending me off to a war. When the elevator reached the ground floor, she zipped up her coat without me asking this time. There were about 5 cleaning crew, security, and receptionists working in the lobby. We walked passed them holding hands with her head resting on my my shoulder like a love struck couple. I gave her another 5 pesos and put her in a cab.

So that's my first BA Boliche experience. My cherry was busted by a nameless chica whom I probably will not repeat. But still beats any P4P date in Sex Prison.

Sportsman

Knuckhead
07-27-05, 01:37
DH and OTH:

Is this (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11733) the Susy you are talking about?

If so, DH's comments are right on. I saw her about a year ago. At that time she used to work out of Cattos. She is an incredible GFE, volunteers (rather, begs) for Greek, and has an amazing talent to extract multiple loads from her prey. The "extraction" process involves an interesting, simultaneous application of BBBJTC and stimulation of your balls with her breasts! It is an experience that is best relived rather than explained.

And oh. Did I forget to say that all of that was for 125 Pesos?

Dickhead
07-27-05, 08:52
That is my Susy from Uruguay but not OTH's Susana Banana who is from Paraguay. But she must like you better because she wouldn't go with me for 125. In fact she keeps lobbying for 150 but so far I haven't given it to her. She's definitely in the top 10% performance-wise and is very nice also. Big tits too.

Stormy
07-27-05, 11:46
That is MY Susy from Uruguay. I'm beginning to suspect she goes with other men when I'm not around. DH, even though you are paying something more than 125, you also provide some pretty good cooking. What would you estimate the value of the meals you prepare to be?

Dickhead
07-27-05, 16:43
Well the last one had a cost of maybe 10 pesos which is pretty typical. But value is subjective. As I say I was not happy with that last one. However, let's say a typical DH meal for two would go for 40 pesos plus tip in a restaurant. Some are simpler than others, depending on how much I like the chica, what looks good at the store, and how motivated I am that particular day. That trout I made for Rosie would easily have commanded 30 p apiece just for the entrée (plato principal). My chicas aren't big drinkers. I usually have maybe an 8 peso bottle of wine on hand and some beer but mostly they drink water or juice or a gaseosa for 1 peso. Susy says she's on a diet so she drank only water. That's why I made the sauce with non-fat milk and that was part of why I didn't like it, but I'm trying to drop a few pounds too, and anyway you can't win them all. I think the salmon with bearnaise sauce I made at your apartment was probably the best dish I've made here so far. That chicken cordon bleu was pretty good too. I made that for Roxana using rabbit.

Yum. I think I will have Méjicana Erika over (she no longer works at Jaz) and make guacamole bacon burgers with batatas fritas, and then come in her mouth.

Sky Ryder
07-27-05, 18:44
Hola Sir Richard,

Just curious, I am trying to figure out the best way to prepare batatas fritas. Could you please share your recipe?

Oh, by the way I think your idea for desert sounds like a great post meal gastronmic relaxation technique.

Dickhead
07-27-05, 19:36
I will put this in the restaurant section. I'll start a Dickhead's recipe section.

Andres
08-01-05, 01:17
After leaving Exedra, Capt Dave and I took the opportunity to pass by Jaz.

Ar$15 men's drink. Shortly after arriving, two Dominicans started to molest us for buying drinks. Indifference played nicely to lure them away.

I counted 15 girls, most of which not doable (another low night, I suppose) but 1 or 2 were young (early 20s) well fit, charming and beautiful. I guess that one of them was called Marilyn.

Take-away: Don't go there on end-of-month Saturdays. I will explore the place during the week, for sure.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-03-05, 13:26
There were 30 girls or so, a big nmber for Mondays (perhaps due to payday)

I spotted a beautiful girl (busty, curvy, dark blonde) who seemed to worl a Madahos before. She is from Rossrio, and unfortunately I don't remember her name. She told me "no BBBJ", so no deal. To bad, because she is really beautiful.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Wally Foot
08-03-05, 23:03
I visited Jaz on my first Monday, escorted there by Hobby Fan (Thanks, buddy) and Michael (sorry I did not get in touch afterwards - I mislaid your card) There were about fifteen or so girls, some acceptable but a few horrendous. Drinks were $AR15, I think, and chica drinks $AR 30.

Eventually I settled on Odara, a slim black girl who danced really well. Michael did a bit of negotiating for me (thanks) and we left about two o'clock after I bought her one drink.

My apartment was on the opposite side of the block, so we walked home.

Odara is Brazilian, and rather reserved with practically no English, and she spent the first half-hour eating a sandwich and drinking tea. The poor girl was very, very hungry. When we got down to it she was keen and active, needed no encouragement to do a bbbj, and worked really hard. Next morning she repeated the dose, and slept until about one o'clock. She never mentioned money at all during her time with me. I gave her $200, and she seemed perfectly happy with that, barely looking at it.

I was in Jaz a couple of times afterwards but I did not see her there.

If you meet her there and fancy a very slim girl, then she is the one for you.

Wally Foot
08-04-05, 19:24
I dropped into Jaz on a Sunday night when I had been let down by Connie (of whom more later) because I did not want to waste a night. There were about a dozen girls there and only about for or five men, including a couple of Asian guys who were being made feel at home. I Sat at the bar with a beer, and surveyed the talent rather awkwardly given my position. Two or three rather pushy and not very tasty girls tried an approach, asking for drinks practically straight away. I pleaded ignorance of the system and the language, despite having been there a week or so earlier. Eventually a very nice girl, Danielle or Daniella, I think, came over and spoke good English with me, before making herself busy in a corner with a couple of the girls. I had decided she was the one and was getting ready to catch her eye again, when in walked Hobby Fan and Dickhead. I felt I had arrived. I could sit in my pub at home any evening and not know anyone, and here I was in Buenos Aires greeting my mates. Dickhead soon gave his attention to the Savage Beast, and Hobby Fan started negotiating with a tall blond, and a slightly pushy Mayra joined me. She speaks some English, we agreed on $AR150, I bought her drink, finished mine and off we went.

Once again, I found someone who was very pleasant and professional, who did the business in a fun way, and left me, a little briskly perhaps, to reflect on the contrast between this BA pub and any of the pubs I go to at home.

In fact as Mayra left I joked that she was rushing back to Jaz to look for another client, and she replied sensibly enough, that she has to feed her bebe.

Wally Foot
08-04-05, 19:45
This little blonde (well, the collar and cuffs don't exactly match) is from Cuba. I walked her home one night fairly late after the usual perusal into the smoky corners of Jaz. She is very cute, spoke some rather earnest English, and was in no hurry to return to the pub after nearly two hours of good action, including, I remember a, very energetic bbbj. She has very pert little boobs, and a big, comfortable backside. The fee was $AR150.

Andres
08-06-05, 04:26
Now I understand why this boliche has been so much praised recently by fellow mongers.

Arrived by 1 AM, and saw an impressive selection of beautiful girls. One of them was the blonde from Rosario that I mentioned before, 2 others were new and a fourth one kept my attention from the beginning, while I chatted with Thomaso, who happened to be there.

She is a young, slim, curvy, classy blonde who was called a few minutes after I perceived her and went to dress to go in a few minutes. What the hell! I couldn't believe I would find such a gem there. Whatever, next time.

While I was assessing a replacement, a young, tall girl approached me. Typical next door type (jeans and sneakers) this Chilean girl called Sabrina seems to have a good body a big tits. From the way she DFK me and her caressing, I could immediately guess that she knows how to massage and that she was open to please me. My hunch was right.

I offered ar$150, for which she would do anything (BBBJ included) I paid for her drinks and mine and we went to the hotel around the corner (Horizonte?

Once naked, she showed some tits saging and belly, a result from having kids. Not that bad, but not enticing either.

There, she provided great licking and a hell of a BBBJTC. Very good. Then, some massages that almost left me asleep. She was attentive from the first minute to the end.

She is not the most beautiful, but her service was superb.

There it went the last boliche hopping of the trip.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Bandy
08-15-05, 20:35
This Sunday Jaz had a terrible selection of only 16 girls. I didn't have sex for 48 hours and I had to take one. I was looking at Andrea sitting accross the bar. She had a beautiful face and very calm and quiet attitude. More I looked at her, I started liking her more. I motioned her over and she jumped. Up-close she looked much better. I was surprised when she revealed that she is 28 years old and has two kids. She looked not a day over 22. She said she could stay the whole night on Wednesday, but today her mother is taking care of the children and she had to go home by 5 AM. I made a deal of 130 Peso for 2 hours. Since she lived far away, she asked for some taxi money.

She was a perfect match for me. Petite and very delicate. Her skin was very soft and she smelled good. She is not a perfect candidate for mongers who are only interested in sex. She provided an intense lovemaking experience as you would expect from a girlfriend. I was kind of moved with her tragic personal situation at home. She stayed for two hours and I gave her additional 20 Peso when she left.

I would have never picked her from a room full of beautiful women. But I am glad, that a unique situation of unprecedented shortage of chicas allowed me to know her personally. A great individual!

Bandy

Carpediem
09-24-05, 06:27
Visited a few boliches tonight - Hook, Ness, Catto's, Cutty Sark, Jazz - amazed how different atmosphere is at each place. I don't visit these clubs often, so I don't know if this is standard or not. Each impression is posted under it's tread. Time of events: 12:30-3am.

Well, best for the last. This place has a nice atmosphere, the girls are very lively, dancing etc. Some quite good looking ones. I settled for Luciana, which was not the best looking one, but, well, I had a good feeling about her. Plus I liked her big eyes (I know it's a bit wierd) Wasn't dissapointed. Nice chat, friendly mood, bbbj, sex, more chat etc. Nothing special, but pleasant. Asked $200, settled for $150 all included. She would probably settle for less, but well. 1 drink minimum for exit ($40)

Carpediem
09-25-05, 07:44
Another visit to Jaz after the tour of other places in the area with The Mongrin who now knows, I think, why is Bs As such a popular place:)

Jaz was a fall back after lengthy negotiations with cool looking fake blond in Cutty Sark - Eugenia, I think. If somebody knows about girl, PM me. I'm curious to now what I missed.

Picked up Romina in Jaz. Perhaps not the best looking, but the options were rather limited at 3:30am. She turned out to be very enthusiastic girl. Had very good time with her.

The Mongrin
09-25-05, 14:41
Visited Hook, Ness, Cattos, Cutty Sark, Jazz with Carpediem - Many thanks for hanging with me on my first night in BA! Wound up at Jazz and settled on a short curly haired chica with rather luscious lips (sorry not as good with names as Carpediem) Anyway, I made sure everything was on the menu (BBBJ, cola? Etc) before going back to my hotel and she obliged. We went for a couple of rounds in a 2+hr monger fest. Freight was 200AR, which I now realize I could've had for less as this was her first offer - but oh well, it was my first night out.

Rockin Bob
09-28-05, 12:45
Well, I have to say everybody's reports really help for a good time in BsAs. Thanks!

Let me tell you what happened to me in Jaz. I passed by the place Sunday night around 11 and the place was dead but went back Tuesday night around midnight. Maybe 15, 20 chicas, nice selection. And with me there was like three guys in the place, so I Sat at the bar and tried to decide which one I liked.

But then! I take a sip of beer and this girl comes up behind me and says hello and I swivel around and she's so close to me I like literally have my face right in front of her boobs. I'm like, back off! Besides, she's really not my type and I try to get rid of her.

I speak passable Castellano, and everyone understands me. So I tell her I'm not interested, I was interested in another girl, everything I could think of. I started off tactful, when that didn't work I got more direct and eventually told her I wanted to be alone, leave me alone. She still wants to talk, starts asking why I don't want to talk to her.

One way to thwart the ones who come up to you and start the list of 20 questions (you all know them) is tell them you charge 50 pesos for an interview.

But this girl was really annoying. I just turned my back to her and looked at the bottles on the wall behind the bar. And she still wouldn't leave.

The I just lost it. I picked up my beer, walked over to the waiter, yelled at him that I didn't come in here to get harrassed, bid the ladies good night and stormed out, regretting it immediately because there was a chica I was getting interested in.

What's up with these girls? If I want to talk to a chica, I'll talk to her. I'll talk to a chica if she comes to me, but usually there's a reason I'm not already talking to her and I get rid of her. Nine times out of ten a tactful response does the trick. But idiots like this girl who just keep escalating- what's the point?

And why the bartender or the waiter who see all this happening doesn't tell the chica to back off is beyond me. I mean, thanks to her, a couple of hundred pesos in drinks, tips, and chica fees just walked out the door.

Anybody have any opinions on chicas like that?

Thomaso276
09-28-05, 12:59
Some of them just don't get the hint and you have to push them off, it usually only takes a few minutes. Sometimes it pays to be nice for a few minutes and when they ask for a drink just say no, they usually leave if they know there is no money forthcoming.

I told one a few weeks ago, who was pushy and not my type, I was looking for somebody young. She left in a huff, saying she was young enough (about 40 at least) You could change that to thin or pretty and they will get the message. I do not like to be rude with these girls but sometimes you have to lay down the law.

Final option is to move and talk to the girl that interests you. Good Luck.

Tom

Daddy Rulz
09-28-05, 14:13
What's up with these girls? If I want to talk to a chica, I'll talk to her. I'll talk to a chica if she comes to me, but usually there's a reason I'm not already talking to her and I get rid of her. Nine times out of ten a tactful response does the trick. But idiots like this girl who just keep escalating- what's the point?

And why the bartender or the waiter who see all this happening doesn't tell the chica to back off is beyond me. I mean, thanks to her, a couple of hundred pesos in drinks, tips, and chica fees just walked out the door.

Anybody have any opinions on chicas like that?If a polite no thank you doesn't work, IMMEDIATLY be rude. Tell her she's too fat, ugly, used up whatever. Then call any other girl over while she is standing there. I don't advocate rudeness in general because the rest of them are watching. However if you don't show your testicles (figurativly Exon) then the rest of them will see you as weak and treat you accordingly.

Dickhead
10-25-05, 20:29
Last night in Jaz several interesting things happened. First, I ordered drinks for my buddy and me and they charged me 15 p instead of 20 p, and made a big show of doing so. I've complained to Teddy and Andrés a couple of times lately about the prices and maybe they are getting the message. Second, when I ordered my eventual selection her eventual drink and she requested beer, they gave her a glass and not the full bottle. This is their normal practice but if I know the chica likes to drink, I tell them to give her the full bottle and they always do. The difference here was that when the chica went to go change, Teddy gave me the rest of the bottle, about half.

Third, Andrés invited me to the grand opening of his (and his partners') new club tomorrow. Club is near Kilkenny (name has been changed a few times and I'm not sure what they settled on) and the grand opening is by invitation only and requires "fancy dress." I told him I did not have a fancy dress and he just said wear a collared shirt and don't wear jeans or sneakers. For a long time that was my rule anyway but then I decided I didn't give a shit. Report to follow, assuming I make it there.

Oh yeah, and I certainly didn't run into the bullshit Thomaso was talking about, about paying the bartender up front and so forth. Chica was good and stayed three hours, two pops, 130 pesos.

But 40 pesos is sure a lot of money for half a beer. I'm only hitting the clubs maybe once every two weeks now because of these silly prices. There were a lot of good looking gals in Jaz last night and the ratio was ridiculously favorable. I told two "blondes" I was in the mood for a blond and got them to engage in a kiss-off (with me, not with each other) to determine who would get the exit drink and the session. This introduces a healthy element of capitalistic competition into the neo-Peronist Argentinean mind set, and I plan to incorporate it into my repertoire frequently in the future.

Exon123
10-25-05, 23:07
Is the new Club on M. T. ALaver just down from San Martian.

When I was remodeling Fabiana apartment I saw them working on a new club just across the street from her place. Fabiana told me it was to be a "Chica" Bar.

She would know.

Exon

LeroyLaCroy
11-04-05, 22:14
Was in Jaz last night. Had over 40 gals there and the worst was a 6. Not too pushy and very veyr pretty. Since it is Spring now, club was a bit warm for me so I moved on, No a / c on. Only 4 guys in club. Much better than Cutty Sark or Ladies on the same street. Also noted a lot of street walkers in the area. A bit pudgy bt nice.

MiddleAgeGuy
11-18-05, 10:30
I went here Tuesday night, first time, after dinner at a nice restraunt near by: Lola's. (Also had the best bottle of wine I have ever had)

Well, Sat down for my beer, around 11:30 pm I think. Door man introduced me to the owner / manager? Inside, who asked if I wanted to sit by some of the girls, I opted for the bar where he immediatly cleared 2 girls off their stools. One gal came by, chatted, told her a buddy had told me about the place and she told me she only knows a guy known by 2 names, one of the names containing el rojo. The very same guy, imagine that! Bought a different girl a drink and talked for an hour making it perfectly clear we are not going anywhere. A good chance to practice my spanish.

She told me there were 40 girls moving up to 70 by Wednesday.

Very few guys there on Tuesday.

Here is the nice management introduction. I paid for my drink and the expensive chica drink, and they gave me all the money back for the chica drink.

MAG

Full Throttle
11-18-05, 11:38
Interesting business model. They raise the prices, then keep giving discounts and comps.

It is also interesting how popular the place has become with the chicas and, hence, the guys. The atmosphere is not nearly as classy as any of the three clubs in the triangle, the girls are paid a little less, yet the girls seem to be defecting from the other clubs to work at Jaz.

I can only guess that the customer service we receive from management is similar to how it treats the employees. I hope that's the case, anyway.

FT

Full Throttle
12-22-05, 15:00
Went between Jaz and Cuttysark last night between midnight and 2am. A lot of regulars there -- Lorena, Sabrina, Daniela, the tall blond, and others. It's amazing to me that this place, sporting the least pleasing aesthetic appearance of any of the clubs in the area, seems to have the best and friendliest girls.

I spent much of the time groveling with Daniela, as DH and I made a rather unimpressive drunken entrance some months back. She is a tiny thing with an adorable smile and an infectious laugh. To make my apology complete and, in small part, because DH all but stole my last girlfriend, I took her home.

She brings her sweet attitude with her out of the club. She's not “crazy-fun” in bed, but it felt like we were long-time buddies, and, consequently, the session was great. We left around 3am and she stayed until about 1pm.

She's a great person to hang with. Performance is sweet and accommodating, but not over-the-top.

FT

One Tree Hill
02-07-06, 21:09
Went to Jaz Pub after sepnding a few hours doing a sociological field study at Excedra. Ended up taking out Sabrina (Chilena) and Luz (Quilmes) Had a great time with both although as is the norm, the lesbo action was not exactly porno quality.

Sabrina is very sweet and affectionate, Luz is a bit if a goof and likes to dance and prance around a if in a slumber party with girlfriends.

We had some vino and a queso and then a very nice hour or so en la cama. The best part was a) triple kissing. Be) having Luz giving me a reach between while I ate Sabrina.

No nudes to speak of but will try and post a few pics shortly. 150p each plus 40p copas. Total 400p (incl my 20p water)

Marak5
02-09-06, 06:43
I actually went here 4 or 5 nights.

I made sure to overpay substantially. I told all the girls, don't accept anything less than 200 pesos from americanos. I told them the usa economy is booming and all americanos have extra money to burn on chicas. I told them that a flight to bs as is at least 1200usd so if a guy can afford that why should he pay bottom prices? I told them that escorts in the USA run at least 300 dollars and you girls are much prettier and better service so you deserve more.

Hope this helps, Marak5

Punter 127
02-09-06, 18:03
I actually went here 4 or 5 nights.

I made sure to overpay substantially. I told all the girls, don't accept anything less than 200 pesos from americanos. I told them the usa economy is booming and all americanos have extra money to burn on chicas. I told them that a flight to bs as is at least 1200usd so if a guy can afford that why should he pay bottom prices? I told them that escorts in the USA run at least 300 dollars and you girls are much prettier and better service so you deserve more.

Hope this helps, Marak5Who the fuck do you think this will help? The forum was set up for mongers to help each other, not the chicas!

BTW; I live in a midwest city, and have to fly to Atlanta, Houston, or Miami before flying to BA, and I have never paid $1200 to fly to BA.

Punter 127

Stowe
02-10-06, 02:14
Hey P127,

He is just trying to get attention, so he stirs things up. He needs to be the center of attention with the chicas (based on his posts) in the forum (based on his ignorant attitude) and probably with in the clubs as well.

While I agree with what Exon has posted regarding this cancer. I think it would be more beneficial if absolutely no one replied to any single thing he posts. Act like he doesn't exist and eventually he won't be. Responding to him just eggs him on. It's like a 6 year old child.

This is why I never respond to anything this IQ-challenged person posts.

Suerte,

Stowe

Oh, BTY, going to be in BA anytime soon? I will be there in early April then in early September.

Jjgoinslow
02-10-06, 02:32
I went into Jaz tonight for the first time. I won't be vulgar about this, but I was REALLY unimpressed, I left within 1 minute. It was around midnight, is it better on other days or times?

My suggestion on the foreigner inflation is to learn spanish. If you speak moderate spanish and dress down, it can be hard to guess where you are from. People here are often surprised that I am american.

This is maybe for another thread but similar topic, whats with Kilkhenney charging to get in the door, some people get charged, others not, some nights they charge, others times they don't. Is there a legitimate system there, or are they just scamming foreigners or what? Several locals told me it shouldnt cost anything to get in there.

Mpexy
02-10-06, 02:58
I am most obviously the epitome of the obvious foreigner while in BA just by looking at me, regardless of if I spoke perfect, BA accented spanish, which I don't.

But I've never been charged to go into Kilkenny's. Until I saw your post, I didn't even know there was a cover. I just walk up, the bouncer guy opens the door, and I step in, all one motion.

Rock Harders
02-10-06, 14:27
jjgoinslow,

See my response to your kilkenny inquiry in the Kilkenny thread.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Dickhead
03-03-06, 01:00
Two of my favoritas from here contacted me this week, complaining how slow business is and wanting to fuck me for 100 pesos instead of their usual 130 or so. Thus, now might be a good time to go fishing in here.

El Perro
03-03-06, 01:33
Two of my favoritas from here contacted me this week, complaining how slow business is and wanting to fuck me for 100 pesos instead of their usual 130 or so. Thus, now might be a good time to go fishing in here.If anybody but Dickhead goes into Jaz expecting to get laid for 100p they better bring some damn good paella, or it ain't happening.

Dickhead
03-03-06, 01:52
I guarantee you that on a slow night you can get laid for 100 pesos in Jaz, which of course will really be 165 pesos after you pay for your drink, the chica drink, and the cab. I don't want to name names since so many stupid fucks are showing the chicas the forum. This assumes you do not have BO or bad breath and can at least speak SOME castellano; total fluency would not be required. But, you could still be fat, bald, ugly, drunk or some combination of those.

Offer 100 pesos, respectfully, saying that is what you can pay. If they don't take it and walk away, wait about half an hour and then point out that they are still there, the night is not getting any younger, and you have a nice comfortable place with some wine and beer. These chicas tend to get quite bored around 3 AM.

If that doesn't work, offer them 125. If that doesn't work, go to Suipacha 921 or Marcelo T 1270 and think about them while screwing someone else.

Member #4110
03-09-06, 18:09
For 10 months I have been fantasizing about a chica I met last year in Club Jaz. Tall, lean, and strong, this young lady was my favorita after a great 1-on-1 session followed up by a threesome with her co-worker.

Today she stopped by my apartamento, and she is even more beautiful than I remembered: Totally natural beauty, with naturally auburn hair, natural breasts that are proportionate to size, no make up, and not even any perfume. Just woman, sleek, tall and strong with a fresh smell and taste and with brown eyes that would make all the forest creatures rejoice. I'm not going to mention her name because a daytime visit is not on the Club's menu. A clever girl, she restricts her Spanish to the words I understand, and she has a wit. When she saw the phone number of another chica next to my telephone, she made a sign of horns over her head and said something like Merecha -- but this word is not in my dictionary -- and she put on a truly humorous act of being deceived.

Her ass is world class, and she has a very naughty way of grinding it. I had a ball. But, in the interests of full reporting, I just could not make her cum. We tried this, and we tried that. She really wanted to be a cowgirl, but, for some reason, I just could not do that position. After 40 minutes of going at it, she gave up the pursuit or orgasmo for herself and concentrated on me.

So, not all Buenos Aires ladies cum their hearts out, at least not in every session. Revelation. And, toward the end of the session, there was something a little mechanical in my ex-favorita's moves. We parted on good terms, and I have the memory of the perfect ass pumping away.

Still, I have lost a fantasy. You win some and you lose some. Indeed I am building up fantasies re other chicas, to last for the next year or so until I return.

This is not the first time that a woman who was a true firecracker the first time turned out to be a bit frustrated in the orgasm department on the repeat visit. In this case, I have a hunch that this lady needs a few drinks to really uncoil and let go; so an afternoon session is not the way to her libido. Or maybe she woke up and had great sex with her novio before she saw me. Or is there something in women that makes them more likely to lose it with a perfect stranger? It certainly could not be that my performance was
less in quality than last year's.

Dickhead
03-22-06, 21:56
Jaz and X-O were closed indefinitely on Friday due to out of control dancing on St. Patrick's Day and thus violating the post-Cromanon laws. They were still closed as of last night, Tuesday.

Dickhead
04-02-06, 04:35
I talked to Andres, the owner of X-O and a partner in Jaz and he said Jaz should be open Wednesday after paying some fines and bribes and putting in more fire extinguishers and shit like that. He said X-O might take a little longer.

Hobby Fan
04-07-06, 23:34
I dropped by Jaz Wednesday night - open and back to business as usual. I don't know about X-O.

Rockin Bob
04-29-06, 16:26
The first time I was in here was a disaster (see post #47) but one night I went back in and ever since this is my favorite club in the downtown area.

I'm see a couple of positive reports on the place and I side with them, don't know why some guys didn't like it. It is as Full Throttle says a friendly place, great music all the time and everybody dancing around. I really hate a place where the girls just sit around and stare at you or the walls or each other.

I also think they have the best looking girls for downtown. True, I go there for one Dominicana but the rest of them are pretty tempting.

150 pesos seems to be the going rate, I imagine you could bargain down, but hey, 50 bucks to get laid, seems right to me. Of course you will have a drink bill, 40 for the chica drink (obligatory to take her out) and 20 for yours.

And nobody has ever hassled me like the first time. If there's one thing I hate, it's girls coming up to me and asking me 20 questions. If I want to talk to you, sweetheart, I will.

Andres
05-09-06, 10:57
Yesterday, it sucked. Just a handful of girls (10-15) barely 1 or 2 worthy. Maybe it was Monday the reason. Who knows. ARS 20 the drink, as said before.

Andres

El Aleman
05-14-06, 04:07
I decided to check out Jaz, was there around midnight. Maybe 10 girls, nothing that cought my eye. One very pushy, approached me after I hardly had ordered my beer.

I left after the beer and went on to Cafe Exedra.

El Aleman
05-17-06, 03:36
"El Alemán, you are charged of actions against better knowledge. Stupidity so to say, one of the worst crimes known"

"Alemanito, leave of absence in view of the enemy"

Guilty as charged, Your. Honor.

I should have known it better. If they get too pushy in the boliche, run if not for Your Life, at least for another chica. Never take one of these home.

I came into Jaz at around 12:45. A few guests, maybe 15 chicas. Before I took the first sip of my beer, I had to defend against the attacks of 2 girls. Unfotunately, I oblieged to the attempts of the 3rd, Maria, and took her home. Some guys might like agressive women, I and my friend Alemanito don't. He denied any service. We need it slow and tender.

Some details: after 3 minutes she asked me for a drink. I said ok. The drink vanished in a New York second. Asshole I am, I agred to a second one. I offered "150". She countered "150 Dollars". I laughed so loud that I probably spit the beer in my mouth across half the pub, which brought her immediately to "200 pesos". at least some sense of reality.

I should have known it better.

Jaz has seen me 2 times, the first and the last. If I chase away the first girl, I expect that the others see that and stay put. The second one - btw. The same I defended on Saturday did not go until I said that I told her before I did not want her and that opinion had not changed. Bad chica management on behalf of the club.

The Taxi Door Opener got no propina, despite his explicit request.

Hopefully others learn from my bad example.

El Alemán

Full Throttle
05-17-06, 10:12
El Aleman,

Is Spanish your first language? If so, I'm amazed you got hassled that way. Both of you.

FT

Dickhead
05-17-06, 14:37
Now FT, what does "El Alema'n" mean in Spanish? It means "the German." I know EA and he speaks of course German which is his first language, excellent English, quite adequate Spanish, and I'm betting at least one other language.

You and I, of course, can speak fluent Bulgarian when we are drunk, which is a huge advantage in a place like Jaz.

Rockin Bob
05-17-06, 18:08
If a polite no thank you doesn't work, IMMEDIATLY be rude. Tell her she's too fat, ugly, used up whatever. Then call any other girl over while she is standing there. I don't advocate rudeness in general because the rest of them are watching. However if you don't show your testicles (figurativly Exon) then the rest of them will see you as weak and treat you accordingly.I think DR's advice here is what you need if you go into Jaz. I don't have a problem since I'm always with the Dominicana these days, but it seems like pushy chicas is definitely the problem with this place. I still like the place, and I always see a chica who's making me think threesome.

YMMV. Probably the final word on chicas, clubs, life in general.

El Aleman
05-17-06, 20:36
Somehow my last post got lost where I offered the hint that my nick might give a clue about the language I learnd between ages 0 and 3. Either I forgot to post or it went into nirvana because I very loudly complained about the board's spell checker running amok.

Thanks, DH.

I just think, when I chase one chica away, and then the second one (btw the same I chased away 3 days earlier, and who only left after I got quite impolite) the word should spread and I be left alone until I make a move. If this is not the case it will eventually lead me to silly behaviour, and knowing this weakness I just avoid the place in the future. There are enough others.

And that's bad chica management on behalf of Jaz' owner, and bad for his business.

Bottom line, I just don't like extreme pushiness, and that's it.

El Alemán

El Grandote
05-25-06, 14:15
Went last night to Jazz with Rockin Bob. I had never been and I had read the reports so of course I needed to see for myself. We walked in and the first thing I noticed was the place had alot of energy. Lots of people dancing, laughing and enjoying themselves. This place look like a party not a Boliche. There was all types of chicas, big ones, small ones, skinny ones, fat ones. From 6's to a couple of 8's. Although I did not partake of the festivities, I noted that nobody seemed to mind that I was a passive participant. I was not pressured by anybody nor bothered by the chicas. Although I do have a funny tale to share, as I was walking through the hallway back from the John, I saw two men arguing over a chica (I know kinda weird given there were alot of chicas) Anway as I was trying to get by them, one of them actually tried to push me and said mind your own business. I found this to be annoying and humorous given this dude was a skinny 5'8" little nothing. Those of you that have met me can appreciate the contrast in size between us (me: 6' 230 lbs) Since I was with Rockin Bob and did not want us to get kicked out of the boliche I politely removed his hand and walked around them. Other than that moment of rudeness I actually liked the place. I Will probably go back for some debauchery at some later point.

Chau,

EG

Rockin Bob
05-25-06, 16:49
El G neglected to mention that my favorite Dominicana comes over to us with her friend Maria in tow and tells me Maria would like to meet him. I do the introductions. Maria to me is totally hot, but to El G apparently not that big a deal. He passes on the offer.

Go figure. There's no accounting for people's taste (from the monger point of view) or YMMV (from the chica point of view)

Well, ok. There's more girls for me.

Lowlight
05-25-06, 16:55
I stopped by Jaz pub after stopping off real quick at affaire recoleta, cutty sark, and Sens. Sens has no name outside but it is on the corner of esmerelda nad paraguay. So a crazy where a car smashed through a store window. Anyway ended up at Jaz at around 230-3. A variety of women. Nice place. I took aout a small by the name of Mika. She grinded me and was really working it. She tried for 300 pesos for one hour. As usual a laugh came out my mouth. We agreed on 150 fro 2hours. I specifically said completo and she agreed. Once at my place she said the cola is not on the menu. I calmly explained to her that completo means cola and how can she work at a plce and not know that. I asked why do you think we use the word completa. She looked at me as if I was right and wouldn't admit it. I said in every job there is specific terminology and instead of having to be rude and not smooth by saying cola, completo is used. We spoke for a little while and she agreed to give 40 pesos back and even though the time was ok I was spoiled by her attempt to play me. As they say in the Boondocks - swim refrence "game regonizes game". No repeat.

CO2
05-26-06, 17:48
I strolled into Jazz last night for my first visit to the place. I arrived early around 11:30 and it was fairly quite because of the holiday. There were several doable chicas. I kind of liked the place. I did have several chicas that I had to brush off but it did not bother me too much, I find the same thing at Ness and Cattos and I guess I am just getting used to it. The place was much more lively than other. At about midnight a group of Americans came in that were pretty amusing. One guy, had to be in his fifties, grabs this chica and start dancing with her and then tries to flip her over his head. They both go crashing to ground very hard. I thought they were going to need a paramedic but both were able to get up. I think the guy felt sorry for the chica and bought her a drink and later left with her.

I ended up picking a tall brunette with very long hair. I think her name was Doris. I requested a price for an hour and was told $200. I should have negotiated lower, as I am sure $150 would have worked. I was just not in the negotiating mood so said ok and off we went to hotel very close, Tres Sargentos hotel I think. The place was a roach motel, literally there was a dead roach in the tub. It was 50 pesos, I would not return. After the chica starts to get undressed she asks for payment upfront and explains that $200 was for a half hour. At that point I am pissed and have already paid for the hotel. I decide to continue because I figure a half hour is going to do me anyway. The service was pretty good, I may have given it a higher mark if she had not done the price change on me. We end up taking close to an hour anyway. She said she was not a professional and I kind of believe it given the way she acted. Even with the less than inspriring experience I will definitely return to place. I chatted with a blonde braziliana there, I almost chose her. Anyone have any experience with this one?

Stormy
05-26-06, 18:23
Never pay up front except in circumstances like apartments where you must.

Once being paid, she has no incentive to perform. Further, once they change the deal, such as time or what they have agreed to, send them away, even if it costs you 50 p for the room. When they see you are serious about that, often they will agree to the original arrangement. If they don't, then you are better off sending them away and trying someone else. Also, if she is not a professional, I am not a fat old man. Don't worry about it. What happened to you has happened to nearly all of us and sometimes a good deal worse.

Hobby Fan
05-26-06, 21:57
CO2,

I have never heard of a 1/2 hour price after leaving a boliche, that should have been immediate toss out / cancel. Not negotiating led to lack of respect and poor performance. But chalk it up to experience, and you had bad luck on top of it all.

There are at least two blond Brazilians that regularly frequent Jaz, please describe further - curly hair / very thin, or average weight great figure?

CO2
05-27-06, 14:32
Yeah, normally I would have booted her but I was considering my options and it was very late and I was not up for starting over again so I decided to just tell her there was no changing the agreement. She seemed to be ok with me calling her bluff. The service was actually pretty good, she just kind of ruined it for me with her attempt to change the agreement. What was odd was and she was very eager to give me her contact information. She borrowed a pen from the doorman and wrote down her email, I smiled and accepted it until she walked back in the club and then I proceeded to drop it on the ground at the amusement of the doorman.

The Brazilian chica was definitely not real thin. She had straight hair, an awesome ass and pretty decent tits. She was drinking gin or vodka tonics, I am guessing at her own expense. She had at least three. I have not seen chicas buy there own drinks like that before.

Hobby Fan
05-28-06, 23:07
OK CO2 so you kind of stood your ground. 200 is still a lot for less than 1 hour, but I understand not wanting to start over.

Hotel Horizonte on Tres Sargentes is normally VERY clean. I am amazed you saw a roach. I think it is the best transitorio in the area, and recommend you give it another try.

Dropping the girl's email in front of the doorman is pretty rude, as that is likely to be repeated to her. But given change of terms, 1/2 hour price, probably deserved.

I think the Brazilian you are talking about is named Carolina. I do not know her well.

CO2
05-29-06, 04:00
Now that you mention the name of that hotel, Hotel Horizonte, I have been there on at least a few occasions and you are right, it is very clean. The rooms are actually kind of nice, big rooms with separate glass enclosed showers. The place this chica brought me to seemed more like a regular run down kind of hotel and not a transitorio. I could swear the name had Tres Sagentes in it.

As for the rudeness, that's generally not my style but I think she earned that one. You are probably right though, it will probably get back to her. I would say that it doesn't matter because it will be forgotten by the time I return late this year but these girls remember everything, it's amazing. Thanks for name, that sounds familiar.

Lowlight
06-05-06, 13:18
Just returned to the US after 11 days in Buenos Aires. I spent two different nights at Jaz Pub. The second night I met a very spunky girl by the name of Paola. 24 or so from Paraguay. We made small talk and I realized she is not the brightest of the bunch. No matter. I explained to her that I wanted to make a movie with her and her eyes lit up. We decided on 250 for two hours which included the video and photos. This girl loves the camera. In fact she wanted to see my other videos with girls. She played with herself, danced, jumped around, put candy in her #%#E % and then ate it. I had for a second session and same thing happened. She tried to get a girlfriend to the second time but was unable to find her. I would repeat with her anytime.

Dickhead
06-12-06, 04:55
Sunday night at midnight = really bad. Terrible. Fugly.

Lowlight
06-21-06, 12:02
I reported A few days ago about my session with her. The photos I took don't do her justice. Anyway once I convert my tapes to DVD I hope to put some pics of the sessions. The last picture is her checking out the videos of me with the other girls. SHe is a freak when it comes to sex and as you can see she enjoyed watching.

El Grandote
07-04-06, 20:26
Last night we went to the triangle to do some recon work. After a few minutes in Jaz a little chica came by to chit chat with me. She was very attractive and spoke really good English so of course I am thinking she is a great fit for our monger brothers that don't habla Espanol. Anyway she ask for a drink and I say no, first lets discuss business before pleasure, she says "no drink, no negotiation". So it goes down hill from there, fortunately I have only invested my time and patience. She then informs me she wants 100 USD, so I laugh and remind her we are in BA not USA. Long story short, I counter with 150p, wow this sets her off. You Americans think we are so poor and so desperate that we are willing to spread our legs for anybody, for only 50 USD, I again remind her that I am offering 150p, not USD. I remind her that the ecomomy in the states is higher. I also tell her if people like her are going to take advantage of Americans, they will stop from coming for a visit. So I dismissed her ("Estas despedido") and she leaves in a huff.

Chau,

El G

Thomaso276
07-04-06, 22:13
Big warning signs should start flashing when chicas speak English. They think that puts them in a higher pay grade.

Moore
07-05-06, 01:31
She then informs me she wants 100 USD, so I laugh and remind her we are in BA not USA. Long story short, I counter with 150p, wow this sets her off. You Americans think we are so poor and so desperate that we willing spread our legs for anybody for only 50 USDWe don't think it, we know it every time we fuck whoares for 70 pesos. Here are several photos on my cell phone camera of 70 peso girls I've jammed at various places in the last month. Look at this one where she's blowing me bareback. What extras do you offer for your 330% premium?

PS here's something to consider for anyone that quotes anything in US$. Why not make some low grade counterfeit bills with a laser before leaving USA? The biatches would probably accept them haha. Maybe they'd think twice about asking dollars again.

Jsplash
10-16-06, 22:11
I nipped in here at about 6PM today, I wasn't going to but the toothless guy at the door offered to let me take a look without paying. As I am pretty big and the guy seemed to like the teeth he did have I accepted the offer and took a peek: the place seems nice enough and cozy although there wasn't that much on offer in terms of GIRLS at that time on a bank holiday - Only about three, however they where all pretty decent looking.

All in all it looks like a place I may come back to later on;-)

Jsplash

Bold Focker
10-19-06, 22:36
Is there a cover charge at Jaz now?

And how much is the beer there and ladies drinks?

I nipped in here at about 6PM today, I wasn't going to but the toothless guy at the door offered to let me take a look without paying. As I am pretty big and the guy seemed to like the teeth he did have I accepted the offer and took a peek: the place seems nice enough and cozy although there wasn't that much on offer in terms of GIRLS at that time on a bank holiday - Only about three, however they where all pretty decent looking.

All in all it looks like a place I may come back to later on;-)

Jsplash

Sportsman
10-20-06, 00:42
The last time I went to Jazz was back in July on a Sunday night with El Grandote, Exon, and TheKnife. It was the same night EG mentioned in his 07-04-06 report. There was no cover charge. EG and I ordered bottles of water and they cost us 25P each. Then I told Exon and TheKnife do not order anything to drink. Funny thing was Exon took out 10P and handed it over to EG and finished his bottle of water. He had to resort to sharing a bottle of water. Did not bother finding out the price of chica drink. Left there after 10 minutes and have not been back since then for obvious reason.

Flexible Horn
02-02-07, 18:00
In the 5 days I have been back in BsAs I have been to Jaz 4 nights and sadly I have to report that the club is on its knees. Speaking with one of the doormen I know this time 1 year ago they had 58 chicas on the books, now its 20+ max, he told me they start work but don't last and move on. Its a vicious circle if the club doesn't have the chicas they don't attract the punters and the punters don't go in if theres no decent birds. Jaz was one of my favorite bars but sadly I think the best times have gone.

The club used to have an advert in the BsAs Herald but checking this week its not there, maybe the owner / s have thrown the towel in.

The punters drinks are 25 pesos compare this with the 15 pesos at Cattos its just one reason Cattos is doing ok and Jaz is the way it is, at 3-00 am today I was the sole punter in there. Sad.

========================================

Hi FH,

I predict, in true Argentine fashion, that their next move will be to raise the drink prices to make up for the loss in business.

Thanks,

Jackcon

Luv Ass
02-02-07, 21:25
In the 5 days I have been back in BsAs I have been to Jaz 4 nights and sadly I have to report that the club is on its knees. Speaking with one of the doormen I know this time 1 year ago they had 58 chicas on the books, now its 20+ max, he told me they start work but don't last and move on. Its a vicious circle if the club doesn't have the chicas they don't attract the punters and the punters don't go in if theres no decent birds. Jaz was one of my favorite bars but sadly I think the best times have gone.

The club used to have an advert in the BsAs Herald but checking this week its not there, maybe the owner / s have thrown the towel in.

The punters drinks are 25 pesos compare this with the 15 pesos at cattos its just one reason cattos is doing ok and Jaz is the way it is, at 3-00 am today I was the sole punter in there. Sad.I agree with you. I was there one month ago and there was a cover but the doorman invited me and my friend in to take a look and it was pityful. Then, he invited us to look at the club across the street apparently owned by the same owner but it didn't look good either.

I hate to see it go becuase at one time it was one of my favorites too.

Monger514
02-03-07, 20:48
The problem is my buddy met a girl there a few months ago and then she quit and now I think he's gonna marry her.

Exon123
02-03-07, 22:22
That is a Problem!

Exon

WorldTravel69
02-04-07, 02:29
So many young members think they are in LOVE when it is their DICK on their Forehead that does the Thinking.

That is a Problem!

Exon

Pete Puma
02-04-07, 03:53
If they think they are in love maybe they are in love. It is big long shot though. It is dangerous to confuse business with pleasure or the business of pleasure.

Monger514
02-04-07, 04:15
I know the girl fairly well at this point, I and have to say she does strike me as very sincere. Funny thing is that her family had doubts about him; but now they think very highly of him. So maybe it all has a shot at working out. Nevertheless, the viewer at home is discouraged from trying this, it should be left to trained professionals.

Anyway, my joke was just that once she quit, Jaz starting going downhill.

WorldTravel69
02-04-07, 04:53
Head Games.

As I said the Dick rules the Head, but Puma reads as Cougar, by Webster's Dictionary, which means (very interesting, my book says (a Brazilian Indian Language) (A large powerful tawny brown wild American Cat)

Sorry If I don't understand your?

But my life has never been in Business, only in getting Pussy. My whole working life has been only tooooooo get laid, and to satisfy the Lady, which gets me turned on. That is the Pleasure of life. You can always get off, but can you get her off? If you find a lady that does not want to get off, she is not the one. After a lot of travel and time maybe you can tell the fakes. At Least in the U. S. You Know what they want.
"How much money do you make and what is your Job?"

In Buenos Aires you feel Great.

I think there are less fakes in B. A.

But who am I too say. I have only been in 70 Countries.

Good Luck and Do Not Get Marired, Have them ALL.

Make Roxanne Happy! I don't hear Any one saying anything. She is a Woman, and Horry. She said Tango is Sex.

Dance with HER, I will. She is great!

If they think they are in love maybe they are in love. It is big long shot though. It is dangerous to confuse business with pleasure or the business of pleasure.

Pete Puma
02-04-07, 05:21
If you pay for pleasure that is business. Maybe it is not the part you are thinking about, thats is ok. People here talk about not over paying or what a certain girl should be paid. If money is involved its business.

Stowe
02-08-07, 02:03
This place was really great for about a year. There were a ton of good to excellent chicas, the prices were reasonable and the location good. The only downside was it was small and the way it was laid out just didn't lend itself well. Not like Cattos or Hook or even Ness.

The location is still good but the chicas are bad to fair and most are barracudas and they rip you off on drink prices.

Now, I always stop by but never take out a chica nor even buy a drink.

Suerte.

Stowe

Monger514
03-07-07, 23:54
This just in! New policy starting today that you have to buy 3 drinks now to take the girl out! Can anyone confirm this is true?

LovingBaires1
06-17-07, 19:16
I visited Jazz last night after looking in on Cutty Sark. Cutty Sark was dead (5 girls- 1 hot one! Which was a shame but it was sat night. Saturday nights are shit everywhere!

Walked into Jazz for a change, there were about 10 girls. 3 doable and the rest average or below.

Management keen to get you to buy drinks for chicas ASAP.

Left with a 21yr old blonde from Paraguay. 30drink for me, 60drink for house and 125 for an hour. Normally the girls charge 100 - 150 an hour. The ugly ones will accept 100 or maybe less. Normally Portenos only want 30mins which is obviously much cheaper!

Nice girl, pretty, thin, nice body with pert tits and tight. CBJ, DATY and average sex.

Overall not bad experience.

El Queso
11-17-07, 00:36
I know three of the girls who work there pretty well. In fact, I see them everyday. The owners recently fired the thieving barman and lowered the rates, realizing that they were driving away all business, instead of trying to make more money off foreigners and not caring about the Argentinos that couldn't afford to buy a girl a drink.

Part of their original excuse was to keep out the riff-raff who would come in and buy a beer and a chica drink and smootch on the girls then leave. I think that's what they told me so I wouldn't spread the word that they were trying to basically rob foreigners with their outrageous prices (trying to be a La Lopez priced place with nowhere near the girls or the ambience!

Shortly after I had mentioned they were screwing a good portion of their business away (only a slight pun intended) they started giving me double drinks for the price of one. I had mentioned A / P and the fact that there is an extensive expat and foreign visitor library of places to go and their name was becoming mud.

The problem they have now is that a lot of the girls left because business was so bad. They are working on "restocking."

BTW - I didn't realize this for awhile, but not only are the owners the same for both Jaz and Cutty Sark, across the street, but also El Establo. According to one of the girls I know, the owner brings (or he has someone bring) them in food from El Establo very often.

Bacchus9
11-19-07, 03:05
Funny, I was just lamenting to myself again tonight, and for the 50th time, how these clowns drove one of the most enjoyable boliches into the ground. And kept it there for the past year! It's a little hard to believe it was one thieving barman, but hey, at least this club isn't owned by George Bush. So maybe they will get it back and let the good times roll.

El Queso
11-19-07, 03:23
Nah, wasn't just one thieving barman causng the problem - the owners really had screwed the pooch by trying to take advantage of the foreign trade and upping the prices, thinking that just because foreigners had more money than locals that they were stupid, too. Typical Argentinian thinking.

Once the girls started leaving they came to their senses, just too bad that it took that and not the obvious absence of customers that made the girls leave.

Chica Seeker
04-11-08, 21:16
I dropped in to Jazz on Wednesday shortly after midnight after checking out Black & White and Cutty Sark in the same block, both of which were dead when I visited at midnight and again at 1:00 a. M.

I had visited Jaz on previous trips but never stayed very long because of the poor chica selection on the nights that I was there. However tonight there were a couple of "lookers", one of whom I ended up with. There were maybe a dozen girls and half that number of guys. I was having a great time with a couple of the chicas who wanted to dance with me and for me.

I ended up talking to Raciela, who at first seemed a bit shy and was not interested in dancing. She said that she was 29 and from Paraguay and only working here for the past 6 months. As it turned out she was not shy at all and soon we are dfk and checking each other out at the bar and I am trying in vain to get her to go for a short time for 150p. We settled on what I guess is the standard rate of 200p. I think that I was overcharged on the 70p exit drink. The bartender would not accept my offer of 50p.

This is a very passionate chica who loves to kiss. However, she did not appear to enjoy daty, which I found unusual. I may repeat with her but have a long shopping list.

Redondo
04-13-08, 19:05
The bar across the street has been out of business is now back in business with a new management.

Verde, next to Jaz, is a nice bar for people above 40 it's packed at least 4 nights a week

Monger514
06-24-08, 02:46
Still pretty dead. 6 girls, no guys. However, I should recommend Luci, she is a Paraguayan with a very good attitude, though not quite as young and slim as some of the girls, but still pretty. If you find her looks becoming, then you will probably get along with her very well. Easy to find her, everybody knows her, just ask for her.

Gabar
02-10-10, 12:01
Passed by Jaz last night, and with the reclamation of Requonquista as a trendy-ish restaurant area, it had tables out the front, the windows were open and there were people (non=mongers) sitting about enjoying themselves. The girls have moved over the road to Cutty Sark.