PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalkers Quarantined Avenida Sarmiento?

Judd
03-03-05, 02:44
I had a Porteno friend meet me at the airport when I arrived last week. On the way into town, he told me the city of BA has essentially quarantined the streetwalkers to one specific street. The street is called Sarmiento. Sarmiento is the street which divides the large park in Palermo.

I cannot confirm this since I did not visit the area at night. I was hoping someone visiting BA or maybe lives there can verify, as this info would be crucial for someone whose into the stretwalker scene.

Late,

Judd

Stormy
03-03-05, 11:59
My collegue and I regularly do a little census of SWs around Marcelo T. de Alevear and Florida and Paraguay and Reconquista and Tres Sarjentos and they are still out there in force. There are new regulations, but they don't seem to be enforced in the above area which is a high tourist area.

El Centro
03-04-05, 12:49
Gentlemongers,

I occasionally like the wham bam XP of a quick (10-15min) AR$20 BBBJTC with the street girls once in a blue moon. Usually I pick them up in Flores & in the Constitution area (both sides of 9 de Julio). LOL, beware though guys, there are a fuc***g load of TV's around these areas (not at all my cup of tea, but each to his own I guess) so choose carefully, very carefully, especially if you are only interested in a BJ.

I’ve recently noticed a load of variety in the prices as well, some of these girls in Flores are now asking up to AR$70 for an hour + hotel (AR$10)! Believe it or not, I’ve had a bit of difficulty in finding street girls to go for a BBBJTC for under AR$30 as well lately. It seems like these girls don’t really want to go for hour long sessions & that they just prefer the quickies.

I must admit that I have noticed a slight reduction in the quantity of girls, and a MUCH higher police presence these days. In fact, the police are pulling cars over for random searches all the time - "Hello officer, can you give me some directions to... I'm afraid that I’m lost!"

But to quickly answer you query Judd, it doesn’t really seem to me like they've been quarantined to any one location at all, well, not yet anyway. I’ll have to take a drive through the Sarimiento area the next time I’m on “that” type of mission and will report what I see. I’ve always avoided this area in the past because I was told that there was a far higher ratio of TV’s there & that the girls were much more expensive (like similar to apartment prices).

Cheers,
El Centro

CleanShave
03-11-05, 07:08
They have definately not been quarantined. Last night there must have been about 100 girls on the streets in Costitution - essentially Salta, Santiago and San Jose, on either side of Av. San Juan. At least 80 per cent were well past their sell by date, another 15 per cent were not the most attractive I have seen (to put it mildly) but the remaining five per cent were very interesting. Unfortunately, on closer inspection, some of these were TVs. However, with a little care, I managed to find an attractive 25 year old who offered covered oral and sex for 20 pesos plus another 10 for the hotel room. Not bad for just over $10!

There are a few girls around during the day but things seem to start picking up at 5pm.

Havrum
04-14-05, 17:10
Has anywhere been over to where the street walkers were supposedly quarantined in Palermo, and where exactly is it? I was with a girl going to different bars, and when I told her I wanted to go to a club in Palermo, she was all reluctant because she said Palermo was full of prostitutes (she herself is not one). It must be a medieval bazaar of the flesh over there, I got to check it out one of these nights.

Gandolf50
07-08-05, 00:31
One needs to be carefull with these street "girls". It seems that a lot of the better looking ones are TV's. (and the others we don't care about anyway) My friends in Argentina won't go near street walkers claiming that they are all TV's!

Dickhead
07-13-05, 15:59
I troll the Microcenter for SWs quite frequently and have never seen a TV. Zero, none, ningún. I did see one on Marcelo T near Paraná one time and of course they can be found in their native habitat in Palermo. But it is my belief that 99.44% of the ones downtown are women from birth.

Ramprat
08-05-05, 01:11
I have, seen two out side HN hotel near just down the corner from Orleans.

Incaboy
11-11-05, 18:31
Has anywhere been over to where the street walkers were supposedly quarantined in Palermo, and where exactly is it? I was with a girl going to different bars, and when I told her I wanted to go to a club in Palermo, she was all reluctant because she said Palermo was full of prostitutes (she herself is not one) It must be a medieval bazaar of the flesh over there, I got to check it out one of these nights.I spent over a month in BA this spring and stayed in Palermo Viejo in the section called "Palermo Hollywood". The only area that I saw streetwalkers was along Goddy Cruz between Av. Santa Fe and Av. Cordoba. There weren't many but the ones I did see sure looked like TV's or TS's.

There are plenty of bars, clubs, and a variety of good international restaurants in Palermo. It's sort of a "hipster" area, more liberal and openminded to having a "gay" presence. Unfortunately, I wouldn't call it a medieval bazaar of the flesh. I headed to other areas of the city for that!

I didn't spend any real time on the other side of Av. Santa Fe in Palermo. That's away from the main nightlife scene in Palermo (a large area) as far as I know. That might explain what you've heard about the streetwalkers being pushed to Av. Sarmiento. There are parks rather than residential area along most of that route so probably a good place to keep the streetwalkers to minimize the complaints.

If those Palermo clubs were full of prostitutes, I sure didn't notice them and I got around a bit.

Nibu Raphael
03-27-06, 17:05
Yes Incaboy I Think Palermo is mostly TVS if not then probably a 100% TVS. I Do think a couple whiskerias with girls do exist in Palermo But Also Queer Clubs in Palermo but I Even Saw a Punk Rock Club in Palermo too.
I spent over a month in BA this spring and stayed in Palermo Viejo in the section called "Palermo Hollywood". The only area that I saw streetwalkers was along Goddy Cruz between Av. Santa Fe and Av. Cordoba. There weren't many but the ones I did see sure looked like TV's or TS's.

There are plenty of bars, clubs, and a variety of good international restaurants in Palermo. It's sort of a "hipster" area, more liberal and openminded to having a "gay" presence. Unfortunately, I wouldn't call it a medieval bazaar of the flesh. I headed to other areas of the city for that!

I didn't spend any real time on the other side of Av. Santa Fe in Palermo. That's away from the main nightlife scene in Palermo (a large area) as far as I know. That might explain what you've heard about the streetwalkers being pushed to Av. Sarmiento. There are parks rather than residential area along most of that route so probably a good place to keep the streetwalkers to minimize the complaints.

If those Palermo clubs were full of prostitutes, I sure didn't notice them and I got around a bit.

MCSE
04-16-06, 15:33
There are some street walkers who stands frequently front to a love hotel at darragueyra st and santa fe ave. Those are old, always the same women. There is a fat blonde, a fat brunette and another one who walks thru santa fe giving glances to potential customers. TV's used to stand up over godoy cruz and nearest streets, but as that zone will change, and ex president de la rua designated that area as 'red zone district' when he was BA major, a year ago, they sent any street walker to 'el rosedal de palermo'. A very dark zone which it's close but no one lives there. When I were to the rosedal for fitness trainning in the morning I've seen condoms and even human shit around, which is even more disgusting than dog shit. (which makes better to run by palermo lakes close to the golf courses)

There is a famous cheap club on godoy cruz, this is the kind of 'nuevo estilo' boliche, so you may not bring a girl to your place but have your businesses upstairs at their own hotel. Prices are very cheap, matching the girls looks. Besides this brief about palermo, I can't imagine spending 1k on airline tickets for street walkers. With all respect I think the client / solicitor must be very sick, drunk, (and broke) to have one of these street walkers. Besides they are not trully cheap since you should also pay the love hotel and rubber, and a litter of crab lause killer, they are old, fat and ugly. (and a brain restoration machine to forget about that:))

I guess they are located at that part of palermo because that's a clandestine gamble area, also the race tracks are very close, so their goal may be to find a drunk horses race winner.

BA Luvr
04-16-06, 17:19
These posts have been pretty depressing. To add a touch of brightness, I can tell you that there are decent looking SWs in the Recoleta Village area. They probably tend to charge more than those in the other areas (150 p) but are worth it IMHO. My favorite repeat performance was with Karem, a pretty blond girl with wide hips and ass but nice tits and a really pretty face. She also has a sweet disposition. No English though. I sure miss her now.

Daddy Rulz
04-16-06, 19:36
I saw a HOT one a few weeks ago. She wanted 200P told her to kiss my ass (but nicely)

El Perro
04-17-06, 00:13
These posts have been pretty depressing. To add a touch of brightness, I can tell you that there are decent looking SWs in the Recoleta Village area. They probably tend to charge more than those in the other areas (150 p) but are worth it IMHO. My favorite repeat performance was with Karem, a pretty blond girl with wide hips and ass but nice tits and a really pretty face. She also has a sweet disposition. No English though. I sure miss her now.Ba Luvr,

Where did this girl hang out? This sounds like the girl I saw a few times around Ayacucho / Posadas. I don't live in that area now. This was about 2 months ago. IMHO very doable, but I was new in town, and never pulled the trigger. Has she moved on?

Dog

BA Luvr
04-17-06, 00:38
Dog,

I haven't seen her in a while. Last November when I was there we had dinner together, but I was too tired to play so I set up a rendevouz for the next night but she never showed. She used to hang out on the corner of McDs in Recoleta. The last time I saw her she had a slutty looking (but friendly) friend with her. Maybe she has moved, and that's why I couldn't find her again.

I'd attach her photo (I tried) but it was too large for the upload and I'm too tired to resize it now. If you're still interested I'll try later this week.

Actually, jbrlovers was doubledating with me and had a picture of us all. Ask him if he still has it if you see him at El Alamo.

El Perro
04-17-06, 11:11
Thanks for the reply Ba Luvr. Sure, if you can resize it, great. I am curious, because, 1. That girl was very sexy in my book, and 2. She was loitering in some places where you don't see chicas working (all this contingent on this being tha same girl!

Flexible Horn
04-17-06, 13:02
The girls that hang around outside McDonald's in the village are 2 sisters and a couple of friends. If there not sitting on the wall and there not busy with a monger, you will probably find them in the pool bar 1 block along.

The 2 sisters used to work in Newport but the older one informed me the bald barman made life difficult for her because she would not 'Fuck' him for free.

They then tried Kilkenny but earn more money outside McDonald's in Recoleta village.

I fucked the older one twice a couple of years ago and can't remember her being anything special.

Hope this helps,

FH

BA Luvr
04-18-06, 00:43
Dog,

Here's my girl Karem.

El Perro
04-18-06, 00:52
Well, I didn't get that close a look at her, but that could definitely be her.

Saludos,

Dog

Shane44
05-07-07, 18:15
Spent 12 days in BA off and on during the last two weeks of March. Was staying in the triangle, but had a friend staying over on San Martin behind the Pacifico Galleria. Walked home via Cordoba or Paraguay on 4 different nights around 1 AM and always ran into SW's on Florida, as well as the corner of Esmeralda and Paraguay. Not only would they start out asking for ridiculous sums [US $200 in one case], but I never once saw one I would not be embarrassed to drag back to my hotel. Frankly when there is so much sex available in prividos, via the internet, Cafe Excedra, and clubs, why bother hooking up with a SW?

Shane44