PDA

View Full Version : MansionVIP - Billinghurst 1193

Capt Dave
03-03-05, 20:50
I went to visit this privado, which advertises in the Herald, despite the quoted price of 80 U$D for an hour, because I was curious why they thought they were worth so much more.

The apartment is just a few blocks from Salome, on the ground floor of an un-scary looking apartment building.

Unusual for a privado, they are open 24/7, making it an interesting option for a weekend afternoon.

We were greeted at the door by a chubby but friendly young lady, who ushered us into a small chamber to view the 5 available chicas. The girls were of mixed quality, no showgirls but no dogs, and we all agreed there was at least one for everyones taste.

The main excuse for the extra money is the fact that the accomodations are definitely the best I have ever seen at an apartment. The rooms have king beds with clean sheets, the bathrooms have clean (wrapped) towels, and all the appointments of a transitorio - disposible tooth brush, comb, shampoo, deodorant spray, etc. (NICE).

The rooms all have private Jacuzzi baths that looked invitingly clean, and are available (complete with bubbles) at no extra charge.

I choose a young lady because, frankly, I was in the mood. This young lady called herself Marianna, and she had quite lovely, large, natural breasts which looked even yummier after unwrapping.

1/2 hour was $160 pesos, but, as I said, I was in the mood.

CBJ - no BBBJ even for a propina, but lengthy and adaquitely performed. Did not ask for completo, frankly because I got so enchanted with her lovely tight young concha I forgot to ask!

Overall service was good - provided a bottle (small) of REAL Chandon champaign included

Whether it is worth the extra $$$ is up to you - I would say the cleanliness and ambiance actually make it worth considering.

If you figure the cost of a chica drink, a taxi ride, and a hotel room, it actually comes out the same (maybe even a little cheaper) and, once again, the accomodations were very nice.

BTW, the "duena" (whose name I forget) was attractive, very pleasent and speaks excellent English.

Phone number 4964 5999

The Truth
03-10-05, 18:49
But as I ALWAYS prefer to bring them back to MY room (never did one onsite the whole week I was in BA), that is no draw for me. The lineup was no better than Santa Fe (and smaller, I think we were shown 4 girls that day), though the one the Captain took was quite sweet. After hearing no bbbj, I am REALLY glad I did not spring the extra $$$. All the Santa Fe girls I tried provided solid bbbj though Pamelaq (dark, exotic bueasty from Missiones) hit me up for an extra 30P upgrade.

SFTraveller
04-09-05, 02:05
I made a visit with fellow monger to MansionVIP. I called to see how many chicas she said 4 when we arrived there were only 2. One was tall and on the heavy side the other had a 7 body but average face this was around 2pm weekday. We both passed.

I would like to see a larger selection of ladies. I like what the place has as far as ladies and in house rooms of this level for the price.

Lunico
06-13-05, 15:41
6 chicas, one had a really hard body but one heck of a beak. 1 had huge natural breasts, nice skin and a bubble butt, heh, i like those. She also had long beautiful hair, a bit of a belly but her face and smile sold me. 200 the hour, includes a drink. No bbbj, even with offers of a propina, but the madam said that different girls will do different things.

Mike12
06-20-05, 05:03
Paid a visit here 2 years ago before going to the airport. Called up and arrived around 5:00. The madam was really talkative and was under the impression I was the guy from Newsweek.

Sat down in a chamber like room and had a choice of coke or wine while I waited for the chicas for about 10 minutes. Madam came in and chattered on for about 5 more minutes in rapid spanish to where I thought maybe the place was something else. Finally 3 chicks arrived, tall brunette, stocky chick, and my pick, a cute blonde with curly hair. Went to room and got it on quick as time was running out for me. She wanted to hit the jacuzzi and chill but I just pressed up on it and made her blow me before tagging that phat azz from the backside. Nice girl, forgot name but had bruises on her big titties that were not from me. Nice room, took shower, had lots of amenities for 140 pesos. This type of joint would go for $500 plus in NY or chicago. Madam gave me a business card with a pussy cat drinking champagne that says "La vida es una solana". No doubt.

Lunico
06-20-05, 20:43
Went to the mansionvip. Ladies where all in ahuff cause I had asked for a bbj over the phone for I came over. The madam Sat me down and explained how they don't do that cause what if one of there girls gave me somthint or something. She wasnt the same one who told me earlier in the week that behind closed doors girls would negotiate extras. I chose caroline out of 3 working girls, not really my type but since I had to catch a plane she would do. Brunette, slim, tall, I like big t and a, like Selena the deceased tejano singer. Carolina looked like winona ryder plus 15 lbs and some tats.

Service is always good there, but after 9 days of doing sometimes 2 chicks a day, mr chubby was tapped out and there was no happy ending. The girls here try harder then in other privados cause management is really proactive. I recommend it as an uppper class privado. I mananged to drink 4 whiskies while I was there and I left with more then a buzz.

WorldTravel69
04-02-09, 13:17
Palermo

Billinghurst 1193, at J.A. Cabrera, (Mansion VIP). 7 Chicas, no hours of change, they come and go. Prices: 170 hour. Tel: 4964-5999. Hours: 24/7.

Romer
12-10-09, 13:24
Is Billingshurst 1193 still operating? No recent comments in the thread. I liked it very much when I went a few years ago and I'm back in BA in a month and I thought I would give it another go.

Best to all.

Romer

WorldTravel69
03-21-10, 19:10
Barrio Norte

Billinghurst 1193, piso PB, at Gorriti, up from J. A. Cabrera and Av. Córdoba, (Mansion VIP) 7 Chicas, no hours of change, they come and go. Prices: 180 hour, 260p Cola. Tel: 4964-5999. Hours: 24/7.

Billinghurst 1193, at J.A. Cabrera, (Mansion VIP). 7 Chicas, no hours of change, they come and go. Prices: 170 hour. Tel: 4964-5999. Hours: 24/7.

Damocles
02-17-11, 08:45
This isn't Barrio Norte as much as it is Palermo. It's an apartment that's average in almost every way, but if you happen to be in the area killing time, it's not a bad place to go. I paid 190p to spend an hour with a sweet little porker with excellent service who was positively nothing to look at. I enjoyed myself.

Barrio Norte.

Billinghurst 1193, piso PB, at Gorriti, up from J. A. Cabrera and Av. Córdoba, (Mansion VIP) 7 Chicas, no hours of change, they come and go. Prices: 180 hour. 260p Cola. Tel: 4964-5999. Hours: 24/7.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 14:36
Prices: Conventional 100p 30 min. 150 hour, Completo 200p 30 min. 250p hour.