PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Exedra

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jackson
01-01-05, 02:00
Cafe Exedra Cordoba & Carlos Pelligrini (at 9 de Julio) (in Centro)

Location Map:

Main Man
03-12-05, 09:48
I had good luck here on weekends, at night, and during the day around 3pm or later. Every shift seemed to have at least one or two lookers.

I met a cute blonde that ended up being my gf most of the week. We had numerous dates ranging from 100 to 400 pesos. Most sessions being 6 hours or so. She was willing to work with me and was very nice.

I was going to take another hottie from here for 200 pesos. Then she insisted on going to her hotel. We couldn;t work out a deal and she ended up leaving alone.

One Tree Hill
03-16-05, 21:09
I had good luck here on weekends, at night, and during the day around 3pm or later. Every shift seemed to have at least one or two lookers.

I met a cute blonde that ended up being my gf most of the week. We had numerous dates ranging from 100 to 400 pesos. Most sessions being 6 hours or so. She was willing to work with me and was very nice.

I was going to take another hottie from here for 200 pesos. Then she insisted on going to her hotel. We couldn;t work out a deal and she ended up leaving alone.Was 200 for long time? Most girls there will take 100 for an hour or so, and stay longer if they like you.

Main Man
03-16-05, 23:45
The first night I paid 300 pesos for 3 hours. She ended up staying past daybreak. We had multiple dates after that ranging from 1oo pesos to a high of 400 pesos. I also bought dinner and paid for movies, etc. She was so much better looking than anyone else there, I couldn't see dating anyone else.

The 400 pesos I gave her as a parting gift. She had agreed to 1.5 hours for 100 pesos since we were basically dating at this point. I ended up giving her 400 pesos because I know she missed a lot of nights of work to be with me. I'm fair and that's why I have no tolerance for rip offs.

I did have one woman turn down 200 pesos for 1 hour. She insisted we go to her hotel which is 40 pesos. Just to see what was up, I offered 240 pesos to go to my hotel. Again, she declined insisting we go to her hotel. I told her to get lost. Her friend tried to take my offer but I declined.

I guess I offered her too much anyway. Once again proving that more money won't equal better treatment and sometimes leads to worse since they look at you as a sucker.

One Tree Hill
03-17-05, 05:43
Good points in your post below.

Yes for Excedra 100 is the norm for and hour or so. As far as feeling guilty for her not being at work, sounds like you paid her enough overall. Remember, these girls do not get dates everynight, in fact they can go many days or weeks with out significant income. So when they find someone they like (like you) and they are getting steady income over several days - well that is as good as it gets for those girls. In the end everyone wins. She walks with a thousand pesos or so (a months salary for a waiter in Recoletta or more than enough for one months rent in a good apt.) and you get a GFE and lots of "free" time on her clock. Sounds like you had a blast with her!

With the chick stuck on her hotel - good call there. I would have declined as well. If nothing more than on principle - WE ARE THE CLIENTS!

Capt Dave
03-17-05, 12:13
Hey guys

The reason many of these girls want to go to a hotel is that they all have had, or know someone who has had, a bad (sometimes fatal) experience in someones apartment. They are more comfortable with hotel rooms then apartments, but in general the transitorios (temporary hotels) are MUCH more secure (for both of you!) and you shouldn't be afraid to use them!
BTW, for those of you who have never been to one, they are cheap, safe, clean, and always have clean sheets, clean towels and usually little extras like disposable toothbrushes, soap and shampoo. For a few pesos more, some even offer some pretty fancy extras, like in-room jacuzzis, canopy beds and "special" furniture. Ask about the "upgrades".

I know many of you like the idea of having all your stuff around, but look at it from her point of view.
Also remember that even though these girls seem (and usually are) sweet and friendly, they are MUCH more strapped for cash then you are and seeing all your expensive toys laid out in a room that costs more for a day then they pay for a month is enough to tempt anyone into thoughts of larceny. Most of you get righteously pissed off if some chica snatches your cologne (or more) but the fact is if you were in her position, having to fuck some guy you don't even know so you can pay for your life, you would probably be considering the same thing!
Using a hotel eliminates this temptation as well!

Also remember they are not sitting there waiting for extranjeros, but most of their customers are portenos who can't take them "home" because they have family there. That is just how they do it, and you are asking them to depart form their "norm", something that makes Argintinos very nervous.

My suggestion is use the hotel, and if you have a good time that is the time to suggest bring her back to your place for the next round.

Just my 2 cents!

David

Main Man
03-17-05, 12:40
Dave, I was staying in a hotel. Good point about a private apartment, though.

The reason I prefer a hotel is security, for me! The hotel I stayed at takes the girl's ID. They verify that she is of age. In order to get her ID back, she has to visit the front desk again. If there is any complaint the hotel staff holds the ID and will not give it back. This is EXCELLENT securty against rip offs and theives.

One girl (Sammy, Orleans) tried to act like I'd already cam. Then she pretended to not understand my Spanish any longer and play dumb. I tried to play the, I guess if you're backing out I won't be able to pay you card. Oddly she ended up being more worried about what the hotel would do with her ID than getting paid. After we got that out of the way, she finished the session very nicely. No attitudes flarred and I'd say we are closer to friends now than at the start of the session. My hotel offers better security for me, and at the end of the day it's still a buyers market.

Thank god I can afford a hotel!

HappyGoLucky
03-17-05, 14:38
Well said Captain, excellent advice. In fact, it's too bad this can't be put up on a big sign in customs!!!

I would add that once I have pulled one or two girls from a club, word spreads pretty quickly and suddenly all the girls want to leave with me. It's not because I'm legendary, handsome, and debonair like that oil tycoon Exon, it's because I treat women the way I like to be treated, with regard, respect, and dignity.

Hey guys

The reason many of these girls want to go to a hotel is that they all have had, or know someone who has had, a bad (sometimes fatal) experience in someones apartment. They are more comfortable with hotel rooms then apartments, but in general the transitorios (temporary hotels) are MUCH more secure (for both of you!) and you shouldn't be afraid to use them!
BTW, for those of you who have never been to one, they are cheap, safe, clean, and always have clean sheets, clean towels and usually little extras like disposable toothbrushes, soap and shampoo. For a few pesos more, some even offer some pretty fancy extras, like in-room jacuzzis, canopy beds and "special" furniture. Ask about the "upgrades".

I know many of you like the idea of having all your stuff around, but look at it from her point of view.
Also remember that even though these girls seem (and usually are) sweet and friendly, they are MUCH more strapped for cash then you are and seeing all your expensive toys laid out in a room that costs more for a day then they pay for a month is enough to tempt anyone into thoughts of larceny. Most of you get righteously pissed off if some chica snatches your cologne (or more) but the fact is if you were in her position, having to fuck some guy you don't even know so you can pay for your life, you would probably be considering the same thing!
Using a hotel eliminates this temptation as well!

Also remember they are not sitting there waiting for extranjeros, but most of their customers are portenos who can't take them "home" because they have family there. That is just how they do it, and you are asking them to depart form their "norm", something that makes Argintinos very nervous.

My suggestion is use the hotel, and if you have a good time that is the time to suggest bring her back to your place for the next round.

Just my 2 cents!

David

El Aleman
03-17-05, 16:05
I had, in fact, never any problem to take a girl to my apartment, but Dave's comment absolutely makes sense to me. The reason I never had problems might have been, that I entered the club first time in the company of well known guests like Jackson, Dickhead, Andres, etc - and have been known, at least by face, thereafter. And the LCN works. If one or 2 girls had a good experience with somebody, the word spreads. The other way round it certainly spreads with double light speed.

I am, on the other hand, exactly the kind of guy who "likes to have his things around" - not so much his things, but the environment where I feel comfortable.

And, the reason I prefer to stay in an apartment instead of a hotel when I am at the same location for an extended period of time (more than, say, 3 .. 4 days) is not so much money, but convenience. The convenience of just opening the fridge instead of calling room service, the convenience of not always sitting in the bedroom, but having a living room, and so on. It's more of an "at home" kind of feeling.

One thing I should probably do in the future (I did not do it in the past) is to convince the doorman / security guy you have in most apartment buildings to check the ID of every visitor (I am so sorry, ma'am, it's the stupid regulations here...). 100 pesos go a long way of convincing. This might help a lot getting any strange ideas out of their mind.

2 more cents,

El Alemán

Daddy Rulz
03-18-05, 04:58
Transitorio's are cool if for nothing else then the mirrors. I don't use them much but then again I don't travel with much. If you bring a lot of expensive shit then I would suggest that you go to a love hotel. It's usually only 30 pesos or so and they can't steal what's not there. That includes slipping something into your drink and taking all the furniture out of your rented apartment.

On another note, if your longing for the excitement of BsAs from the cold confines of sex prison go here http://www.buenosaires.gov.ar/areas/obr_publicas/camaras/

click on the "Av. Córdoba y Cerrito" link and there on the left side of the screen is Excedra, I was looking at it the other day and swore I saw our departed brother Dickhead leaving with a bit o skank.

Jackson
03-28-05, 19:29
Greeting everyone,

I moved the reports about the club "Imagine " to, guess where, the thread for the club Imagine.

Thanks,

Jackson

WorldTravel69
04-02-05, 19:30
There was about 20-25 chicas waiting for you last night and only me and a few other guys. I can not do them all. Stop throwing away your hard earned cash on those high priced chicas at the clubs. $100-150 pesos is all they ask, and they are ready to go.
WT69

One Tree Hill
04-03-05, 17:22
I was there last night from 1230pm until about 3am. Met a sweet,sweet, sweet Paraguayita. Maybe 110 lbs soaking wet, 23 yrs old (verified by ID). TLN until 8am asked fo 300p, took 200p. Not the greatest perfomer - a bit inexperienced, but overall very good GFE peformance. She was like an energizer bunny....we screwed for at an hour before I shot my load on her cafe con leche colored belly. Second shot before leaving the am. I may have to watch this one and not get hooked! Meeting up again tonight for round 2.

WorldTravel69
04-05-05, 10:52
At 4 pm on Monday there was a lot of chicas waiting for you guys, but I know some of you think you must stay up late and spend big bucks at the Clubs. Wrong
WT69

One Tree Hill
04-07-05, 04:23
Ran into a friend of mine (Novia of my buddy) on her way to Excedra tonight.
Rossy is a 28 yo Paraguyita and and a sweet girl. She was a favorita of my buddy D Rock and I never have done her. She was "off limits" :)

Well guess what - no D Rock on this trip and Rossy needs some money because she is heading back to Asunicion tomorrow for 5 or 6 days.

I do not know what the deal is, but according to my buddy, Rossy was the SH*T. What i got was a bit of rush to get the condom on, and a girl hell bent on controlling the situation. Meaning, no besos like i like it, no 69, not much fingering, and some DATY, but quick to move away from it. Bottom line is I was getting a pretty freaking sterile lay here......until.......

I told her that it is not working, that we just were not getting things accomplished, and no matter how hard she sucked my limp dick, it was going to get hard until I could participiate in the sex! The writing was on the wall.
I was not happy nor going to get happy anytime soon. Well, this slowed things down a bit, she began to salvage the situation by giving me the carinos I wanted, alllowing me to do things to HER and ultimately we had a decent session which finished with her on top. She did allow pics and had beers and talked and listened to music for a good while. So I did get 3 hrs or so of "accompania", but damn was I shocked at how it all began. Especially since we have know each other for over a year and seemed to have chemistry together. Maybe she was guilty that she was fucking a friend of a friend. In the end she tried her best and hung around for a while.
This prompted me to give her 150p which made her happy. She would have taken 100p - (note to all newbies and chronic overpayers).

Here a few pics....

Macgoo
04-07-05, 07:42
Cafe Orleans & Excedra

Experienced BsAs mongers please pardon the newbie questions!!

After reading your salacious accounts, I now want to visit Orleans and Excedra during my next business trip. Will someone please describe the environment of Orleans and Excedra and generally what to expect, and hours of "operations"? Can I assume that the chicas anticipate contract negotiations (price and Location) while inside the joint? Since these appear to be "public" places, can one assume that all (or most ) chicas are available -- p4p?

If this information is availbe elsewhere, I would certainly appreciate its direction. I have not been able to locate descriptive info on either place.

Thx

Jaimito Cartero
04-07-05, 10:23
Will someone please describe the environment of Orleans and Excedra and generally what to expect, and hours of "operations"? Can I assume that the chicas anticipate contract negotiations (price and Location) while inside the joint? Since these appear to be "public" places, can one assume that all (or most ) chicas are available -- p4p?

These are both kind of coffee shop/bar type of restaurants. They're in close promity, I think you can walk from one to another in 5 minutes.

Excedra is usually much more active in my experience. It's on a busy corner, and has a patio in the front that a lot of the ladies sit at as well. While you will have non working ladies there, you can easily tell the ones who are on the job. You'll get smiles, eye contact and so forth. Generally the ladies will sit at a table by themselves, or with friends.

I think Excedra is open 24 hours a day. I've heard the Orleans forces any of the girls who come in to buy a certain amount (30 pesos?), or they won't let them in. This, of course, will get added onto your bill, one way or the other. :)

At Excedra I've heard people paying as low as 50 pesos, but 100 pesos is the standard fare. They will ask for more, of course. It's been a year since I've been there, so prices might have inched up.

I think 150 is the standard at Cafe Orleans. Exon and others are much more familar with pricing there.

Daddy Rulz
04-07-05, 13:58
There was a guy who wrote a piece about picking up Chica's like a year and a half or two years ago that was the best piece of advice for newbies like Macgoo. He wrote about sitting over a cortado and waiting until He saw someone special and the feeling of asking them over, negotiating price and sending them away if they wanted too much. He spoke in very respectful terms and the post was about a page long. Does anybody remember who it was? It would be fun to both read it again and repost it for the new guys.

Exon123
04-07-05, 15:03
I Love Cafe Excedra and it doesn't Take Any Brains to Spend Money.

Incaboy
04-18-05, 18:23
At Excedra I've heard people paying as low as 50 pesos, but 100 pesos is the standard fare. They will ask for more, of course. It's been a year since I've been there, so prices might have inched up.

I think 150 is the standard at Cafe Orleans. Exon and others are much more familar with pricing there.

Any reason for the ladies at Excedra to be less expensive than those at Café Orleans? I've casually walked by Café Orleans many times over the years yet have never taken a lady out of there. They didn't seem extraordinarily attractive but I haven't staked the place out to find the gems. Are the ladies comparable at Excedra?

Maybe I'll invest some time in these places and see what I can find.

Incaboy
04-19-05, 00:27
Tonight was my first visit to Excedra. It was definitely a buyer's market. There had to be a couple dozen ladies or more working from when I arrived at around 7pm till I left around 10pm. I intentionally planned not to do anything tonight. Rather, I wanted to gather intelligence for future activities.

I'd say most were washed-up but that still left a half-dozen or more who I'd say were pretty attractive. The place is a fair deal larger than Café Orleans. You can kick back, have some empanadas and a Quilmes, and enjoy the Felliniesque scene.

There's no way in hell most of these ladies are getting any work this evening. I can certainly see that they all don't have clients each night. Obviously, there must be decent negotiating power for us. I don't think I saw any ladies leaving with any customers and I only saw a couple ladies returning with them. The rest were just sitting around with their cell phones, chain-smoking, and some were yacking away with each other.

The only problem with this place is that it smells like anchovies.*

When I walked by at around 1:30pm this afternoon after a pleasant massage at the nearby Córdoba 966 Piso 7 "F" I didn't see anyone obviously working although I was suspicious about one couple. Maybe the ladies were all busy taking care of the local businessmen during the lunch hour?

Oh yeah, which one of you mongers is the obviously American dude with the Yankees cap or visor who was sitting out in the patio and scoping out the place through the glass?

* Ok, that was just a joke. :D

Incaboy
04-19-05, 00:40
Any reason for the ladies at Excedra to be less expensive than those at Café Orleans? I've casually walked by Café Orleans many times over the years yet have never taken a lady out of there. They didn't seem extraordinarily attractive but I haven't staked the place out to find the gems. Are the ladies comparable at Excedra?

Maybe I'll invest some time in these places and see what I can find.

I'll try to answer my own question. Café Orleans is a smaller place with fewer women. It's also only a block away from the Av. Florida tourist strip and across the street from the Gallerias Pacífico shopping mall. I've walked by Café Orleans many times just because it was on my way to other places. I found the place on my own years ago. I never noticed Excedra and only found out about it from this board. Yeah, in retrospect it's obvious when you look in the windows that Excedra is another one of these cafés and it's right on 9 de Julio. Still, I think tourists are less likely to find Excedra by accident.

More dumbassed tourists + fewer women = higher prices

That's my theory of the moment.

Incaboy
04-20-05, 02:54
I hit Café Excedra again. I left my apartment in Palermo Viejo a little after 7pm, taking Subte Linea D ($0.70) from Ministro Carranza to 9 de Julio and walking a short distance along Carlos Pellegrini to Av. Córdoba and Excedra. It was pretty much the same as last night, Monday, except it was a breezy and chilly evening bringing nearly everyone inside. I hung around from about 7:30pm till 9:30pm, consuming two cups of café con leche and two bottles of agua con gas. I then decided to take a walk along Córdoba to Café Orleans.

On the way I noticed Castelar Bar on the corner of Córdoba and Esmeralda. It's similar to Café Orleans. Through the window I saw at least a half-dozen working girls. One of them looked like a junkie. I didn't see anyone I wanted but I did find the place promising for future endeavors. I continued to Café Orleans and took a seat. I looked around and in less than a minute I knew I didn't want to hang around. The selection was worse than Castelar.

I walked the long way back to Excedra, making sure to pass by all the clubs on Suipacha. I just didn't feel like giving in to the lackeys trying to pull you in. I'm not much of a fan of dark places obscuring the ugly girls, pricey drinks for me, and chica drinks. It's not my favorite scene. I didn't bother going in to any of these places tonight. I continued on to Excedra.

Last night I had a certain lady on my mind. She was still on my mind tonight. I decided to talk to her as soon as I entered. I approached Michel's table and asked if I could join her. She said yes.

Michel is a native of Brazil but of full German ancestry. She's perhaps 5'4", C or even D cup, with dark hair tinted slightly red, and lightly tanned. Her face is quite beautiful. I'm guessing that she's late 20's to early 30's. I'm 36 so that's perfectly fine with me as long as they keep themselves up well like Michel does. We started to chat and I found she could speak some English. Given that Spanish is a foreign language for her, she speaks more slowly than Argentines, making her easier for me to understand. I found it funny that she remembered me from the night before, even though we never spoke, and even remembered what I ordered and in what order. Perhaps it's my resemblance to Carrot Top that grabbed her attention. OK, just kidding about that. We negotiated for $150. I felt it would be a fair market rate for her so I didn't try too hard to negotiate below that. I had a strong sense that we'd make a good connection so that factored into it. I decided to bring her to the nearby Horizonte transitorio rather than my apartment.

She proved to me that the reputation of the Brasileiros in bed is not exagerated. She and I had a lot of fun with no b.s. She has a great personality and it comes out both physically and verbally. I was impressed and plan to see her again. I think she provides good value.

I walked her to a taxi and waved goodbye for the evening. Then as I walked around I realized I wasn't that far from Excedra. I strolled down Córdoba and took a window seat in the café across Córdoba from Excedra called La Madeleine. Sorry, no working girls. I had myself an individual pizza--with anchovies! I could see the action in Excedra from afar. It was the same girls in the same seats. Maybe there were less locals wearing cheap suits. Perhaps they already got their after-work blowjobs and were back home with their families. :D

I returned by taxi to Palermo Viejo. Along the way the driver and I talked about the night action in the city. I told him that I hoped he wouldn't offer to take me to Blacks nor give me some counterfeit money as change. He laughed out loud a good 10 seconds. As we passed by the Carrefour hypermarket and around the back of Palermo Park, he pointed out all the TV's and TS's in the park. He seemed to know a little too much about that scene if you know what I mean. I was happy to get out of the cab before getting Michael Jacksoned. The fare was about $10.

P.S. The guy I saw last night who I suspected was one of you mongers sent me a PM today to confirm that he was! Where were you tonight?

Dickhead
04-23-05, 15:29
I actually found someone worth fucking at Exedra (this is the correct spelling). First I had to fend off the fuglies from the mansion birthday party. That chick with the cowboy hat is butt ugly and said something really rude to me at the party. Let me state that I have been in Exedra approximately 478 times and have only ever pulled one gal out, a Peruvian who became a favorita and all things considered is my ATF so far.

This same gal and I had made brief eye contact a day or two before, when I had just come from a privado and was merely waiting for a friend. Tonight we were outside playing cards and after I smiled at her she came over and chatted us up. In English, and that is normally a very bad sign. She said she lived in Boston for two years. Then she told us her name and it is the same as mine (in the diminutive form). Good omen? Bad omen? Who knows? I told her I'd chat with her more after I was done losing at cards.

By the time the card game was over, I had pretty much decided to blow her off due to too much English and some crooked teeth. But she seemed intelligent and did not smoke, so after the second beer kicked in I sort of changed my mind. I went and talked to her. She said she was a lawyer during the day. Hello; I saw you in here during the day two days ago. Whatever. Just to be on an equal footing I lied about what I do for a living. I told her I was an architect (thank you, George Costanza).

Now that we had established a good base of mutual dishonesty, I discussed finances, referring to it as "tu honorario" in deference to her obviously high level of class and breeding. 200. Oh, that is a lot of money. Yes, but completo. Completo is not my style. OK 150.

Then I went into my spiel about how 150 was the tourist price and 100 was the local price and I live here but okay I am not a local so how about something in between. 130? OK, vámonos.

We had a good session but no BBBJ. She was aggressive and can talk dirty in two languages, as can I. Bear in mind I never speak English to these gals, ever, at any time, no matter how good their English is. In fact I have been known to say I am Bulgarian and do not speak English. I speak a very good fake Bulgarian if I say so myself. This is particularly effective in Ness and Jaz and cracks up the bartenders who, of course, know differently.

Anyway afterwards she asked to shower and when she got out I said I was going to watch her dry off. She said I could look at whatever I wanted and did I especially want to look at her ass? This gal is anally oriented for sure. So she wiggled her ass and I slapped it gently. She asked if I liked to spank and I said OH yeah. She said she loved to be spanked really hard and that one time in the US a guy paid her 300 dollars to spank her really hard, and she could not sit down for a week. Her face was glowing when she talked about that. I said I had wanted to spank her while she was riding me but that I did not do that without prior discussion.

She did not ask for cab fare or nag me in any way so I will definitely call her up and spank the snot out of her one day soon. She has a nice big ass so it ought to be able to withstand some serious punishment.

If you want her name and number, PM me and I will tell you to fuck off.

MoonDog
04-23-05, 16:13
Thanks for the story. Loved it. Now, go spank her again. :) :)

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Incaboy
04-24-05, 00:46
La putaría :D

Dickhead, I expect to hear those slaps all the way out here in Palermo. :)

Daddy Rulz
04-24-05, 04:11
And all is right with the world. Brother Dickhead has returned. Hopefully we will continue to see you here. If not thanks for posting this bit, it was classic.

RickSeven
04-25-05, 00:34
What a big week. It is great to see the Dickster back on his keyboard sharing so much of his valuable information and experience. Having had a great time in BA thanks to OneTreeHill and Dickhead, I can only sing the praises of the Dickster.

Looking forward to reading some more of his intelligent and witty musings.

I can not wait to return to BA, it is a fabulous City.

Macgoo
04-25-05, 22:51
Thanks to those of you that tried to explain this place to me.

While in Bs As last week, I made a point of visiting Excedra, if nothing more than understanding the dynamics. Admittedly, I've been unable to rationalize how a public cafe could double as a pick-up spot for pro and semi-pro chicas -- throughout the day! Wow; this was a big one for me, but now the mission has been accomplished. I now see how the general public and the chicas can frequent a high-traffic cafe, and not interfere with one another. You regulars take places like this for granted, but for those of us new to Bs As scene, Excedra is an anomaly. I was approached by several chicas and was often greeted by the "I want your money" smile. Thanks to reports provided by many of you, I was also able to distinguish the pros from the non-pros. Could not believe that I could buy Romeo y Julieta No. 2 for us$7.00, was I dreaming?

On my first trip there, I also met a crooked (very) teeth girl with a nice body. I passed but it sounds like the same girl Dickhead had! I did settle on one "shorty" who turned out to be exceptionally active in bed. I know that many of these girls fake it, but this girl was so loud the hotel staff knocked. Afterwards, I couldn't get this girl to leave. She even started to clean my hotel room, until I stopped her. I thought, either this chica is ill, or just bored silly.

Good sex; dead set on pleasing me, great BBBJ, p$150 Allowed me to take all the pictures that I wanted - and did!

Incaboy
04-26-05, 23:51
I hung out here from about 6:30pm to 9:30pm this evening. I had a pen and paper and wanted to brainstorm what I wanted to do over the next 10 days or so that I have left on this trip. The monger stuff gets a little old for me. I used to do a lot of this years ago so there isn't much thrill for me especially with the clubs unless I find a particularly special lady or an amusing scene. So, I basically wrote a shopping list and list of places where I wanted to shop.

I noticed that a number of ladies came in after around 9pm or so with at least a half-dozen new faces tonight that I don't recall from last week or Monday. There wasn't much change until then. It was like a new shift coming in.

Macgoo's lady sat at the table just across from mine. I kept my mouth shut, of course, about the photos posted here but I really wanted to tell her that I don't know her but I know precisely what her pussy looks like. :D

The Brasillian Michel who I took out last week walked in shortly before I left. She came by to say hello. I wasn't really into doing anything tonight so I didn't suggest a repeat.

I picked up this week's edition of Gente at a kiosko before boarding the Subte back to Palermo. If the brunette on the cover was working tonight I think I would have been busy for several hours. ¡Qué lástima!

Incaboy
04-29-05, 02:34
I had some shopping to do at Rossi & Caruso at the nearby Galerías Pacifico and decided aferwards that I was a bit famished. Why not drop by Excedra for a bite?

The bife de chorizo, served with somewhat undercooked fries ala In & Out, was cooked perfectly jugoso (juicy), just the way I like it, but the quality of the meat wasn't the best. A higher grade would have had more marbling and thus been more tender. I'd say it was typical of a chain American steakhouse. It was $24 with an adequate glass of nameless red wine.

More importantly to you mongers, this visit gave me an hour or so to check out the scene. Besides a wave coming in at around 10pm or so like I've noticed before, I also saw a number of young things continuing to come in past 11pm. One of them was a very smiley tall skinny girl with fair skin and light brown hair wearing plaid pants that showed off her lovely tight behind. She has a cute face almost like a younger Michel from this same place. I'm not even an ass man but I took notice of hers. Unfortunately, she took a seat with another one of those typical white-haired Argentine businessmen wearing a cheap suit that hang around this place. No offense if you're one of them or one of them is your sugar daddy, LOL! These guys are a walking advertisement for the merit of wearing sunblock or a hat lest it comes back to haunt you later in life. Haven't they heard about the hole in the ozone layer down here? Even the middle-aged women on the Subte look like this. Yet another reason that many of the people down here look depressed. It's a damn shame. Anyway, this girl stuck around with him for a half hour or so and I was so full from the steak that I knew I wouldn't be able to take full advantage of her tonight. I mean, great sex is usually very physical with me and I would have wanted to be the fucker rather than the fuckee right then. No cardio for me tonight. I want that ass but it'll have to wait.

I wish I could have gotten her name to share with you and so that I could run a search on her here. Perhaps I could have interrupted her and asked that guy with her to pull down her pants and stick his finger up her ass so that I could have an image in my brain to match up with those in the photo gallery. Come on, what the fuck is up with that? :D

My experience is telling me that generally the old hags hang out all day to try to increase their odds of hooking up as much as possible while many of the lookers will come in during prime times. That's just my feel of the place. Some of you may disagree.

I just sniffed my sleeve. I smell like cigarette smoke. :(

Daddy Rulz
04-29-05, 03:23
Sorry to put it here and not in restaurants, but isn't marbling an American thing due to our beef being corn fed? I thought Argentine beef was more grass fed, hence less fat and the particular flavor of Argentine beef? Just wondering.

Incaboy
04-29-05, 03:45
Sorry to put it here and not in restaurants, but isn't marbling an American thing due to our beef being corn fed? I thought Argentine beef was more grass fed, hence less fat and the particular flavor of Argentine beef? Just wondering.I know you're right about the difference in how the cows are fed here and I know that the flavor of the meat is different as a result. There's grain-fed beef available in the U.S. too and the difference is noticeable. It may be true that the beef here is less marbled than in the U.S. but marbling is still a good thing. Generally, the more marbling the better, in the U.S. grading system and in my opinion, given a comparable cut. I say comparable cut because many of us know that a typical well-marbled filet mignon is less flavorful than a typically tougher porterhouse. Chuck will be even tougher still but yet more flavorful. However, due to the lack of marbling, you'll need to either braise it for a long time or manually tenderize it (i.e. grind it) and serve it as hamburger. Japanese Kobe beef and the similar American and Australian Wagyu (same breed as Kobe supposedly) beef that I've had are very marbled indeed. That raises the quality of the cuts so that porterhouse is tender like a filet mignon yet with more flavor. I buy Wagyu at my local Japanese market back home for sukiyaki. The stuff is something special. As long as you are careful to not overcook it so you don't let the fat melt away making the meat tough, the meat will be exceptionally tender yet very flavorful. Fat gives tenderness and flavor. Personally, I haven't found Argentine beef to be even in the same playing field as Kobe and the various Wagyu variants but it's certainly better generally here on average than American beef is on average. Non-premium beef in American supermarkets sucks. I've seen some nice looking steaks in the markets here and it's so cheap! I'd love to have a prime steak at Peter Luger's in NYC as a reference as it is allegedly the best one can buy. They pay top dollar to source the best prime steaks on the market. The restaurants get the best stuff. We don't see it at the grocery store.

By the way, there's tons of discussion on this topic as well as anything else you can think of foodwise on egullet.org. There's even a South American food forum with some threads about Buenos Aires restaurants. If you're into steak it might be worth doing a search there and reading through the threads.

Food tip for marathon porteña fucking sessions: bring Power Gels and have them at the ready on your nightstand. You can be just like Lance Armstrongo and nourish yourself while continuing to "pump".

Sorry to go off topic folks. Must be well-fed to fuck well, right? How about that rump roast at Excedra? :D

Dickhead
04-30-05, 02:46
OK I had that gal from Exedra over late this afternoon and gave her a jolly good spanking. I don't know if Inca Boy heard it in Palermo but it should have carried well into Recoleta. Her butt was red as hell (she is very fair skinned). Also I put the Pocket Rocket on her clit while I put two condom covered fingers way in the hell up her ass. She wanted me to butt fuck her but I refused. When she was getting ready to pop I shoved the PR as far as I could up into her pussy. Then I put both her knees on pillows at the foot of the bed and doggied her as hard as I could. Could have done a bit better but my neck has really been bothering me all week.

A good time was had by all and OK value at 130 but WNR because no BBBJ and no DFK. If one or the other, she could probably make it onto the spreadsheet of the top thirty but as it is I think I will leave her for the ass fuckers or non Spanish speakers, or both. She's intelligent and nice and all of that but I think 3 years of hooking in the US gave her some wrong ideas. She was 20 minutes late which is not bad by Latina standards and she did apologize. She does not whine for tips.

Again, long curly blond hair, maybe 160 cm, big butt but not fat. Enjoy.

Daddy Rulz
04-30-05, 04:35
You have gone, far, far round the bend my brother. Me thinks you have been abroad far too long.

Incaboy
04-30-05, 06:44
I just left Excedra and staggered in the door of my apartment. It's 5 am. There were more than a dozen desperate girls when I left. I bet you could take half of them home at this hour for some pocket lint and a used Subte card. I had a panqueque de manzana (apple crêpe) that was pretty good. Of course, you all don't give a flying fuck about that. You see, I was a bit hungry after what, or rather who, I did before that.

I had been eyeing up this skinny girl with a big smile a few nights ago. She was there again tonight. Light brown hair, 23 years old, light olive skin, pretty eyes, big smile, absolutely zero flab but not boney either, maybe a 22-inch waist, 5'5"?. I watched a couple of local losers fail in their negotiations with her. She just sat there smiling and puffing away on her cigarette. I was horny after coming up empty in a room of 20+ fuglies at Cattos just prior. I walked up to her table and asked if I could take a seat. Natalia and I negotiated for $150 (pesos of course) for one hour. Oh, she tried the $100 (dollars) bullshit but dropped it when I laughed. I wasn't happy about the one hour being specified but I couldn't bargain her down to alllow more time. I thought about this. I found her to be the most attractive (physically) girl working at Excedra. I bet she can get a bit above the average Excedra market rate. So, maybe this wasn't a bad deal. I also got a good vibe from her. I agreed.

I didn't want to bring her back to my place in Palermo for various reasons. She suggested the transitorio a few blocks across 9 de Julio. It was $35 for the cheapest room. It was not anywhere near as nice as what you get at Horizonte but it was clean and good enough.

We made small talk for a few minutes and then got down to business. I stripped her clothes off and was in awe. I like skinny girls when they have some curves to them. She has small but cute B-cup maybe A-cup boobs. Kinda cute, ya know? What struck me was the rest of her figure. I'm not an ass man but she could make me a convert. I was speechless. She giggled quite a bit about this as I sat there with my tongue hanging out, heh. I think she was blushing. If she had slightly larger natural boobs, her body would be my physical definition of perfection. That's totally my type. Oh, scary thing is that her face is similar to Michel's. They almost look related. Natalia is of Spanish descent from Córdoba, Argentina while Michel is of German descent from Porto Allegre, Brazil so it's just a coincidence.

Natalia got fingered :D and she got really wet. She likes to kiss too. We tried an assortment of positions: missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc. She's a fun girl, smiling the whole time. I could see her smiling in the mirror during the reverse cowgirl. I got a kick out of that. I could see she was having fun and so was I. Her weakness though was towards the end when I wanted her to get me off with a HJ. It's pretty much impossible to get me off fucking while wearing a condom. I stay hard but nothing's gonna happen. Great for the girl but not for me. There's just not enough sensation. Sadly, she showed some lack of technique at this point. You know how some women have just the right touch? Well, she doesn't. It was lack of skill not lack of effort or enthusiasm. She succeeded but I nearly had to force it. Maybe a BJ from her would have been better but I didn't ask for it. We went nearly two hours rather than the hour and I gave her a propina.

By the way, I slept in this afternoon but some loud racket woke me up. What the hell was that?

Prokofiev
04-30-05, 21:55
"while I put two condom covered fingers way in the hell up her ass"

Now I see your problem. No one told you the condom goes on your dick!!

Or do you have a special need to protect yourself from the dreaded "hand STDs" ? Your're too much!

Peace, Proko

Dickhead
04-30-05, 22:02
This gal insisted on condoms for FUTA. She said my fingernail might scratch her ass pipe and that would be bad. Also she said saliva could make the condom break so we had to change condoms between BJ and sex. Really.
That's what I mean when I say she was in the US too long. But all in all it was still fun. This gal likes to play games.

Roland07
05-02-05, 16:21
My question is aimed at both Excedera and Orleans visiting mongers.
I tend to go for the classy/older type 40-55 (nice body of course)(older secretary or librarian appearance prefered-but thats just my taste). Has anyone found any that they could recommend?
Much thanks-Roland

Daddy Rulz
05-02-05, 19:12
I've seen a million of them in Excedra and they will love the attention. I've also seen a bunch of them in a cafe who's name escapes me at Suipacha y Cordoba one block south. I've never read about or talked to anybody who has pickied these women up, but they look at me the same way the women in Exedra do as I walk by.

MoonDog
05-02-05, 21:15
My question is aimed at both Excedera and Orleans visiting mongers.
I tend to go for the classy/older type 40-55 (nice body of course)(older secretary or librarian appearance prefered-but thats just my taste). Has anyone found any that they could recommend?
Much thanks-Roland
Instead of the two cafes, try El Verde, right next door to Jaz, across from Cutty Sark. It is a normal club, packed on Saturday night. The women in there range from 41-81. I doubt any of them are pros, but they still need company.

Moondog

Incaboy
05-04-05, 04:30
I had trouble finding posts about this place on another web site until I realized that I had been searching for "Excedra" rather than Exedra. I confirmed this evening that Exedra is the proper spelling.

Someone might want to change the title of the initial post on this thread and maybe we can be careful to get the spelling right. If you're searching for information about this place, you might want to try both spellings.

As I'm typing this, I've got the TV turned on to the local food channel. There's a Japanese guy speaking Spanish making Chinese food using a Western chef's knife. He's making Wantan Sopa. :D

Elmatad0r
05-05-05, 22:05
In a few weeks the final installment of the Star Wars series will hit theaters everywhere; so in deference to that, I'll start my report from the end to the begining.

It was almost 4 AM, me and J had left half an hour before the barrio of Flores where we literally lost sight of Jackson and Capt Dave. (That part of the report will fllow in the Saga) We couldn't believe that after being introduced to the Baires mongering scene by no other than the crowned kings of mongering, we were in escence still empty handed. J and I went to Cattos to find some action and we were greeted by the same old club scenario. A couple good looking girls but no stunner for me. J in the other hand found some cute chica with a nice tight body who begun to dance right in front of us and pretty soon J was calling her over. After J got settled I decided that time was running fast for me so I went back to Exedra to spend 10 more minutes, find some action or call it the night.

I sat down and ordered a strong coffee while there were at least 6 more girls sitting and trying to make eye contact with me. Some of them I have to add were there a couple hours before when I went by myself to check out the place. Nothing special, until this cute Paraguayan walked in. She is in the large side, but being latin myself, as long as there are curves I can deal with some extra pounds. She has the most pretty face and a wonderful smile. She is a smaller version of Anna Nicole Smith. I asked over to my table, which she gladly accepted while she waited for her dinner-breakfast. She had a great personality and it might be that at that point I was to tired to be picky, but the more I talked to her the more I like to do her. I ask her how much it will take for her to come over to my hotel in recoleta for a TLN (at this point it was merely 2 hours). She said that the going rate for a "polvo" was US$100. I laughed and told her that I knew that that was not the case and basically that if she still wanted to make some money before they close she better start taking me seriously. She finally agree to $150 pesos for the rest of the nite. We headed back to my hotel and once the action begun she proved to be exceptionally good in bed, I have had another session that night so I was feeling confident I would be au par with her skills. She gave a nice very skilled CBJ, even though she tried to wear me down with it. She would continue with the BJ even though I told her that I want to shot at goal. Eventually she complied, but not before warning me that danger lied below. After the panties were off I discovered her shaved "cosita" and when she ride me in top she literally put up a show. She is extremely good in bed and looking at that incredibly beautiful face while I doing her, was all worthy. I had time to finished for a second time for a very long session were none of her techniques will make any difference on my performance, right before sunrise she left.

Her name is Vanessa, because of the way she dresses it's hard to guess how beautiful and curvy body she has. She has great huge breast. She is extemely sweet and likes sex. She has dirty blond hair (I could have taken some pictures of her but I ran out of battery) You'll recognize her because as I said before she looks a little like a smaller version of Anna Nicole Smith. She is from Paraguay and she is only 20 YO, likes Heavy Metal! and overall she will provide a good experience. The only bad thing is that she asked for the money up front, but after that she did her part of the deal.

ELMATAD0R

The Truth
05-12-05, 18:21
VERY, VERY GFE. Very white, very busty, very cute too. Not a toned body (for those who want hardbodies you best go elsewhere) . One of the mainstays of this board is QUITE smitten with her, but I will not ID him (at his prior request). She learned German before Portugese despite being Brasilera! She was a regular at Excedra when I was there in March. Her darkhaired friend from Florianopolis is a MAJOR hottie, but I never got the chance to know her in the biblical sense.

Brasileras are the bomb in bed to be sure. Even though my personal preference is Colombiana (because they are SO GFE if you play your cards correctly), and even though you can get starfish of any nationality, the sexbomb batting average of Brasileras is number 1 in the World.

Incaboy
05-13-05, 03:25
Michel told me that both her parents arrived from Germany during World War II. That would explain her learning German so early.

She sure doesn't behave like any German I've ever met. :D

Parn Singh
05-16-05, 20:30
I was at Cafe Orleans on Friday13. There is a lady name MARGARITA. Any one catch her be alert. She is a bad one. She is from Columbia.

Jaimito Cartero
05-16-05, 22:12
I was at Cafe Orleans on Friday13. There is a lady name MARGARITA. Any one catch her be alert. She is a bad one. She is from Columbia.

Care to give more details? How is she bad? Did she rip you off, bad service, what? What does she look like?

I personally like the old lady, who has looks like an old German housewife. She must make money there, but it´s amusing everytime I see her there. She probably has some good skills, but I don´t think I´ll ever be able to verify such info.

Dickhead
05-16-05, 23:28
She provides valuable services counseling the new gals and being a continuing shoulder to cry on. Like a den mother or house mother to a sorority. Some other sick fuck, I swear it wasn't me, and I ain't naming names, got a quote from her of 60 pesos for an hour and a half (purely for research; he swears he didn't take her up on it).

Another interesting character in Exedra is Bennie. He is 82 years old and still hard at work, going and getting cigarettes for the chicas. The little fucker is still quick. Last night I stopped in merely to piss and as I left, he jumped up and held the door open for me before I even noticed him get up from the table. I was so surprised I gave him five pesos.

Yeah, right. Maybe next time.

Jaimito Cartero
05-17-05, 15:53
Another interesting character in Exedra is Bennie. He is 82 years old and still hard at work, going and getting cigarettes for the chicas. The little fucker is still quick.

I think I met Bennie a year ago. He went and got smokes for Veronica (A gremlin, do not let drink before midnight, do not let drink after midnight or she turns into something). I guess we all have to survive somehow. Maybe they throw a mercy fuck his way every now and again.

Exon123
05-17-05, 20:19
Frankly Cafe Excedra is my favortie spot to hang out and Monger and Bennie just add's to the place.

He's sorta like the greeter at Walmart. He just hangs around and is everyones " GO FOR ". If you need anything you just call him over and he go's for it.

He's always nicely dressed in his cheap suit and neck tie and very acommadeing to both the girls and the Mongers.

The German Housewife is also a kick too. She's in their every night with that same wig on and that purse. Ive never seen her take a date out but that $60 peso price that DickHead just quoted is very tempting. Im wondering if she'd be interesting in a Double.

Exon

Dickhead
05-19-05, 18:44
I had lunch with an older friend of mine today. She has worked in Exedra off and on for quite a while. I asked her if the den mother ever got any customers. She said yes. She said one thing is that she sucks off the taxi drivers for 20 pesos. She also says she has known her for 20 years and that she does not wear a wig ("pelo natural").

Just in case anyone cares.

Exon123
05-19-05, 20:15
Thank You for that imput DickHead regarding the German House wife at Excedra.

It gave me a very Kinky idea.

Suppose I pull a Hottie out of Excedra and ask the German Den Mother to come along for a Doble.

I'll pay her the $20 peso's you quoted for her to watch and give me instructions on how to Fuck the Chica.

How's That For Kinkie

He, He, He

EXon

Dickhead
05-20-05, 04:08
1) That is some very sick shit.
2) At this point in your career, do you need instructions on how to fuck?
3) I think the 20 peso blow jobs only take 10 minutes or so.
4) We saw her tonight at Paraguay and Suipacha with two other street walkers.
5) That is some very sick shit.

Exon123
05-20-05, 13:14
Reading in between the lines of DickHead's post below Ive deducted that the German House Wife is to Ugly to Fuck from his perspective.

This is a first !

Although I don't think theres is enough vitamin "V" in the world for me to Due her either.

Exon

EZE_Amante
06-03-05, 12:18
The funniest thing happened last night. I woke up around midnight after a nap, and I was hungry, so I decided to try to find a cafe that served food late at night. I felt like something a little different, outside the neighborhood, so I thought I would try to catch a taxi. It was pretty late, but just my luck, there still seemed to be a few taxis driving around, wow! I hailed a cab, and we drove toward centro, when I spotted this brightly lit cafe just full of people, again what luck! As I walked in, I noticed there seemed to be alot more women than men, and most of them were dressed rather provacatively. They must all have been out dancing or something. Anyway, I grabbed a table and ordered a drink, then a meal. As I waited for my meal to arrive, I glanced around the restaurant, and you're probably not going to believe this, but almost every un-attached woman in there seemed to smile and flirt with me! There were probably 30 or 40 of them, so I felt like a real stud. Anyway, I struck up a conversation with a very pretty young girl, and she asked if I would like to take her home with me!!! I said sure, I could use the company. She must live a long way out in the country, because she asked for 200p for cab fare, to which I replied I didn't have, but I could come up with 150. So we went back to my place where she excused herself to the bathroom, then emerged without her clothes! I followed her into the bedroom, and she proceeded to give me a really first rate BJ, covered, but very good anyway. After we finished, a funny thing happened. Her cell phone rang as I was giving her cab fare, and I think she set up a date to meet her uncle or something.

EZE :)

EZE_Amante
06-03-05, 12:30
I went to Excedra last night around 1, and the place was full. Several doable chicas, and of course Exon's german squeeze in the corner. There was a table with 3 girls toward the front door, and I motioned for the girl facing me to send her friend over. She got a funny look on her face and talked with her friend and all 3 of them burst out laughing. The pretty one that was facing me came over and explained. It seems that out of all girls in the cafe, I had chosen the one girl who is not on the program. All 3 are from Mendoza, and the regular girl is the cousin of the girl I ended up with, Avrin. Avrin explained that her cousin was just visiting her and her roomate, and was leaving today. I wondered why she was the only girl in the place dressed conservatively. I remembered an old saying "couldn't get laid in a bordello with a fist full of 20's". Anyway, the description of the service I received from Avrin is accurate. Very good BJ, and pretty girl I think.

Exon123
06-03-05, 14:06
I was thinking about Dick Heads comments on the fat German house wife at Excedra, whom I still believe wears a wig.

Maybe I'll do her after all. I was thinking of straight anal no fore play no nothing, just straight in the ass and hire a couple of Chica's to watch and cheer me on. I would assume she does Completeo and this might be an unforgetable Argentine experience lasting in my mind forever.

I have this picture in my mind of her naked nealing down and me entering her threw the back door.

Ones mind plays strange tricks here in Sex Prison.

Exon

Sky Ryder
06-03-05, 14:19
Wow EZE, she is quite a looker, I expect the view was spectacular.....LOL
I wonder if her eyes are really that blue or are they contacts. It is the little things that matter, err well maybe not. I am not in BsAs, but the view from here in Brazil is spectacular. I don't know when I have seen this many beautiful "booties" anywhere, and wonderful smiles. I am writing while observing the hotel pool and well....there are three Brazilian bikinis that are only partially attached to their respective body parts!
Unfortunatley tomorrow I have to visit Ipenema, another burden. Just have to remember.....se mira, no se toca.
Chau!

Daddy Rulz
06-03-05, 14:51
Exon, my brother PLEASE imagry such as this may turn me to the dark side. Then I will be Daddy Rulth.

Jaimito Cartero
06-03-05, 16:11
I can just imagine the new Exon porn video. "German HOTT exploding periods"!

Exon now has to pull "Hilda" and find out if her hair is real or not. If she's survived this long, she's got to give a monster blow job. Maybe invite her out to the Mansion? :)

EZE_Amante
06-03-05, 17:01
Yep they were the bluest eyes I've seen here. By the way Sky Ryder, if it's not too late, I'm available for adoption. I can pretend to be much younger, but I'll need to contact Michael Jackson's surgeon for the rest. Hell, I want to live your life, or just borrow it for a few months.

Exon my friend, that is some funny shit.

Exon123
06-04-05, 15:08
EZE I could be wrong but I believe the girl you have pictured below does in fact wear blue contact's.

Its all coming back to me now.

She works both Cafe Orleans in the afternoons and Excedra in the evenings. This insider information came to me by either the "Ball Washer", Caroline of Cafe Orlean's or Angela whom works the night shift at Excedra.

If its the same girl, as I remember, she's just drop dead gorgeours but a little heavy in the ass end and thats way Ive never done her. But she is a regular fixture in both Cafe's on Cordoba.

Moving right along,

Ive been giving some more thought to our "Hilda" the German House Wife of the famed Cafe Excedra.

Suppose I hire Bennie our beloved "Go For" at Cafe Excedra and make it a three some.

Picture this in your minds. Exon going in the back door up the poop shoot of our Den Mother the German House Wife, while at the same time Bennie drop's his pants and recieves a BBBJ as I have three Chica's cheering us on.

I think we'd need pictures to post.

I love Cafe Excedra.

From Exon's vantage point, I think Excedra offers more value than any other club in Buenos Aires. Yes you have to work for your pussy in their but its worth it. By that I mean you must be patient and work the room or sidewalk.

50 percent of the women you will fine in their are simply not doable. Another, say 40 percent are Hard Core Professional Prostitutes, regulars that are doable but sit in their every night and grind out a living. Now this is not all bad but remember that General George Armstrong Custer said.

"More whiskey and Fresh Women for My Men"

By that I mean variety is the spice of life and you will fined it at Cafe Excedra.

The final 10 precent is what your looking for and only half of that for one reason or another are worth pulling out of the Cafe. This gets us down to 5 percent, one girl in 20.

If one spends any time in the place it won't take long to know all the players. Its the free lancer or part timer Im looking for, the fresh face. The girl thats not a regular, the single mother that needs money for her rent or what ever reason. Hell they all need money, but for what ever reason she decides to flip a few tricks for a few extra peso's. Gets her bills paid and quits for a period of time.

This would be a prime target for Exon. Its been my experiance that when you fined this type of situation you've found a KEEPER. A real GFE that wants to hang around and provides superior service for any number of reasons. One she probably like's you, but more importantly from her perspective your a steady sorce of money until you leave town and she doesn't half to hang out and prostitute herself.

I have found many girls over the years in Excedra & Orlean's that fit this bill. Matter o fact my last trip, over a month, it was three weeks in country before I did a strange Chica. Several girls come to mind, Maria Paula, Fabiana, Angela the list go's on & on. Thease girls have become both friends and lovers and I see them every time Im in town

But my final point is that you can sit in Excedra paying 4 or 5 peso's for a coke or water, beer is 9 peso's and you can eat the food though not recommended and scout the room for that especial Chica for next to nothing. From time to time there will be some real gem's past by your table, show stoppers that provide a real GFE for not more than $150 peso's.

Remember its the hunt thats just as much fun as the chase and capture and using proper "Sperm Management" you simply can't fuck all of the time.

Exon

Spassmusssein
06-05-05, 23:10
...with the actual tendency to accept high prices.
It is not the idea of a monger's forum to produce "inflation" among the memebers.
I am living in ARG since three years, lived very close to exedra so I've been there almost every night.
THE PRICE IS 100 Pesos for TWO hours. DO NOT OFFER MORE, DO NOT PAY MORE.
If "the chemistry" was ok, I also went out for 150PS - 200PS PER NIGHT (including breakfast...whatever).
The better you can negotiate in spanish, the further you will get.
Paying for exedra-Girl-hour more than 100PS is robbing in the future from your fellow-mongers...ok ;)
There ar a few "hidden resorts" in the south of the center where you find very pretty girls for 100 per 2-4 hours, 200 per night, maybe less but I am hesitating publishing them to avoid "smart guys" destroying the prices.
@dickhead "Bennie" is called "luis" in the realworld ;)

Bangkok Dave
06-30-05, 19:23
Since about 80% of posters misspell this cafe why don't we just ask the owner to change the name?

Dave

Dickhead
06-30-05, 22:12
Recently received info that the "den mother" that either does or does not wear a wig, whom Exon wanted to fuck, has been 86ed. Reason given was that she was telling guys she would introduce them to the chica of their choice for ten pesos which, of course, is not a necessary step in meeting an Exedra chica.

I suspect she will have few career options remaining at this stage of the game, if this info is true.

Punter 127
06-30-05, 22:32
Perhaps Exon could set her up in an apartment; you know paint, carpet, and furniture.

I think he has experience in this area.

Recently received info that the "den mother" that either does or does not wear a wig, whom Exon wanted to fuck, has been 86ed. Reason given was that she was telling guys she would introduce them to the chica of their choice for ten pesos which, of course, is not a necessary step in meeting an Exedra chica.

I suspect she will have few career options remaining at this stage of the game, if this info is true.

Exon123
07-13-05, 12:58
Was in Excedra last night after Fucking Fabiana all afternoon at the Manison.

There was a Chica that had been flurting with me for about a week.

OK so I go over and sit down and start cuting a deal. I offer up a "nose picker" price of $150 paso's for two hours, (true hard core Mongers would be Pissed at that price) for two hours at the local Transatora. I'm a little short of cash but I can handle it what with the $35 peso's for the room and cab fare home for myself.

So me make a deal she puts on her coat, (its winter down here) and out the door we go in front of everyone. First thing she wants is to take a cab for the two & a half blocks to the hotel. "No" I said, "We walk"

OK so we get to the hotel I pay the $35 peso's and up stairs we go.

We get to the room and I start taking off cloths. "No" she say's " Money First". "No" I say "I always pay after", "No, pay now", she say's.

I put my shirt back on and leave. Get to the desk and a refund of my peso's and return to Excedra.

The whole process takes about 15 to 20 minutes and every Chica in the place wants to know what happened. I tell as many Chica's as I know hoping the LCN, (Latan Chica Network) will do the rest of the news for me. The Chica Wanted " Pay First ", "No" I tell them "I'm Americana, Americana's No Cheat The Chica's"

Moral to the Story is every Chica in Excedra now knows that that Chica missed a pay day because she didn't trust the American.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
07-13-05, 13:06
I'm suprised she let you out of the room. Usually when I get dressed and they ask me why and I tell them they have a change of heart. I will admit I didn't think the den mother had stones like that.:)

Jaimito Cartero
07-13-05, 16:36
If they offer any attitude with money up front, then I will always walk. IE, if they smile, and say okay, no problem. But if they start whining or such, then it's Hasta la Vista nena.

One Tree Hill
07-13-05, 16:54
Way to go Exon. Not only did you train her but you conditioned the other you spoke with at Excedra.

________

All newbies take note of Exon's behaviour. WE are large and in charge in Chicaland! Be a benovolent dictator and the girls will respect and love you!

________

Dickhead
07-13-05, 17:05
JC,

unless you go both ways it should be "hasta la vista, nena."

Jaimito Cartero
07-13-05, 22:25
JC, unless you go both ways it should be "hasta la vista, nena."Hmmm, busted again. Nena, nena, nena he writes on the chalkboard 50 times.

Exon123
07-14-05, 13:22
So last night I get mixed up with a bunch of Airline Pilot's, have dinner and hit the Triangle.

First Catto's, no Carolina, thank God, and then on to Hook.

My little favorata, Marisol, a 22 year old seamed to be busy with a strange Monger. Side Bar!::: (Exon doesn't do little young Chickie Wickies but Marisol is the exception. Met her six months ago while Mongering with MoonDog did her first on my last trip and had "Wood" over her for the last 90 days Ive spent n Sex Prison. Anyway she's such a tender little morsel I just can't give it up. Maybe I need counciling)

So with Marisol busy with some Fuck it was on to Excedra.

Well guess what, You guess'ed it, this Diana Puta, that gave me brain damage to night before over the Pay First was in pressance at Excedra.

Well at first she seamed cold to me as I walked in and looked the other way.

We got a prime table and settled in to make a night of it. There were 3 or 4 of my Chica's in attendence of which I acknowlged standing up to give them a kiss.

It took awhile but pretty soon the Punta Diana's buddy asked if she could come over and join us. "Of course" I said as she moved over and I stated "I never Pay First" and explained why I left her buddy hanging to night before.

Well it didn't take too long before the 'Dina Puta" asked if she could joins us with her friend. She Sat down and told me how sorry she was about the night before and that it was a big misunderstanding lost in my Superior understanding of Spanish and her knowledge of English. LOL LOL.

Anyway she invited me to Fuck her and I replied that I'd love to put my Big Ugly Cock in her Pussy and shoot a big load all over her tits but not tonight.

Well the moral to this on going Saga is that all Chica's in Excedra were watching, (Exon is not unkown in Excedra) and knew what had transpired the night before, (The Latain Chica Network) Also all the Chica's know that Exon is a good Fuck and always treats the Chica's as Ladies, again (TLCN) Why would this Chica Fuck Up a good deal?

Moreover, it suddenly came to me.

What I'd done the night before had embarrested the Chica and she had totally lost face with her buddies, the other 50 or so prostitutes in attendance. She needed to save face in front of the other girls and therefore had the make peace with Exon. Had I gotten up and left with her in front of the other Chica's it would have been a total victory for her, proving to the other girls that her pussy was stronger that my will. But Exon held his ground telling the Punta Diana that we would Fuck but another night.

I will Fuck Her someday.

So Mongers, hold your ground, treat the Chica's like ladies, but be firm in your convictions.

Good Mongering to All.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
07-14-05, 13:41
I will Fuck Her someday.

So Mongers, hold your ground, treat the Chica's like ladies, but be firm in your convictions.

Good Mongering to All.

ExonBravo, bravo beautiful story.

Spassmusssein
07-18-05, 00:48
As we all know, the girls here in BA are just there to please us and, possibly afterwards, will get payed.

Maybe a wellknown monger COULD expect to pay later on, but a newby trying to educate the girls in blowing his brain off and afterwards possibly getting paid is a little heavy.

There are so smart guys like this "Ferrari" who did not even payed the tel-calls he ordered.

The chicas are not only there to have big fun with us, lots of them have to pay their bills and organizing there life. That makes some things very cheap compared to (how do you call it?). "sex prison".

Jack In Da Box
07-18-05, 16:23
Spent the last couple of nights at exedra and took the same girl back both nights for 250pesos per night. Her name is Daniela, cute young brunette from Buenos Aires about 5"2 with boots on. However last night I was there around 7:30pm and one of the staff told her off for soliciting customers at this hour of the day. We still made it outta there though and it was overall a great experince over both nights. Loads of Spanish and GFE. She left me with her number. I think I'll call her sometime soon to hook up again (hopefully at a better price)

I think I'll be staying well away from those expensive recoleta joints.

Dickhead
07-18-05, 17:52
250 is way too much to pay in Exedra.

Manson749
07-18-05, 19:04
250p is way to much try 120p 0r at most 150pfor two hour's.

But again I have never pull'd for there but have done many hook up's for other guys.

Fuck you later.

Manson

One Tree Hill
07-19-05, 01:18
Spent the last couple of nights at exedra and took the same girl back both nights for 250pesos per night. Her name is Daniela, cute young brunette from Buenos Aires about 5"2 with boots on. However last night I was there around 7:30pm and one of the staff told her off for soliciting customers at this hour of the day. We still made it outta there though and it was overall a great experince over both nights. Loads of Spanish and GFE. She left me with her number. I think I'll call her sometime soon to hook up again (hopefully at a better price)

I think I'll be staying well away from those expensive recoleta joints.Is that 250 pesos for all night (TLN)

Jack In Da Box
07-19-05, 20:08
Dos horas por 250 pesos. So I guess I paid about right then?

Dickhead
07-19-05, 21:06
No no no. Way too much.

Bangkok Dave
07-19-05, 21:08
dos horas por 250pesos. So I guess I paid about right then?N0 N0 N0. Too much. Try 150. RTFF

Jaimito Cartero
07-20-05, 14:00
N0 N0 N0. Too much. Try 150. RTFF150 is for TLN. 100 is for 2 hours.:)

Andres
08-01-05, 01:11
Capt Dave and I went to boliche hopping for almost 6 hours. We started it in Exedra.

We arrived by 11:30 PM, and there were a 20 or so girls, most of them dogs, but 3 or 4 very good (slim bodies, fresh faces) In particular, I remember of a big breasted Tucumana who merits a try. Unfortunately, she was taken by the time we arrived and she left shortly (just before our depart)

As of I remember of Exedra, that night seemed VERY slow and not the best one to visit the place, but in any case there were a handful of doable women, so this club makes for a good alternative.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
08-06-05, 04:04
Yesterday, I met the most famous local monger at Exedra for a long chat. Girls were coming one by one to greet us. Some of them were the next door type, while a couple of blondes had some faces with the "naughty" sign on it, wearing apparel more suitable to Hook than to Exedra. I saw 20-30 girls, very few really doable.

Today, I just passed by for 30 minutes. Being a very cold night to BA standards, all girls wore tons of clothes, so I couldn't see their bodies well. In any case, fewer than yesterday.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Exon123
08-09-05, 16:36
Rather than 90% its closer to 95% are simply not doable.

I was in there one night with Bennie and he had a terriable experience with that little Dominican you wrote about.

And if I'm not mistaken the tall very attractive Italian looking one was the one I walked out on because she wanted her money first.

But its that 5% were looking for when you go into Excedra. I found some gems in there but you must be patient and wait them out. Its sorta like hunting from an open blind. All the game can see you & you can see them but you don't pull the trigger until you have a Trophy Fuck in your sites.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
08-09-05, 22:27
I think Excedra is all about the timing. The girls can make more money at the clubs and they start working Excedra after they can't work the clubs. Close to the end of the month though Excedra can have some HOTTIES in it around 2200-2300 before they go to Madaho, Newport, Black etc. Kind of like making the Colectivo moneda before actually going to work. It can be the same around 0500. Always clinical at these times for these girls. An hour is an hour.

Exon, why are you even shopping there, we all know your pick ahead of time, Hilda.

Knuckhead
08-10-05, 02:11
Along similar lines but on a different scale, timing is very important in terms of what time of the night it is that you visit.

A number of weeks ago Captain Dave was (very) kind enough to take me on a boliche tour. We started the night at Excedra, then did the Dolly's / Envidia cirucuit. At Envidia, we achieved interim relief;) before continuing on to Salome.

I ended the night where I first started it: Excedra. By this time it was 4 am, and two Ness girls were sitting at a table. One was a 6 and the other a 7 (could have been a 9 save for a little orthodontic misallignment). My offer of AR$100 each for a threesome at my monger pad was cheerfully accepted without any further negotiations.

Clearly, these girls had left Ness and were just stopping by for a cup of cofee "after work". Chances were that they were heading home without having made any money. That was, of course, before they were rescued from that terrible fate by a white knight who oddly enough, was wearing his sword in between his legs!

Exon123
08-10-05, 14:43
Actually there are at least two shifts in Excedra.

We all know the Cafe Orleans is primarly a day time spot with peek traffic around, say three to seven PM.

But try shopping at Excedra from say four to seven PM in the afternoons. You'll find the same thing as Orleans. All the girls are trying to catch the guy's getting off work and stopping in for a drink on their way home.

But the caliber of girls working the 4pm to 7 pm shift are considerable higher than you'll find working the night shift.

IMO about half the women working the afternoon shift are very doable with one or two keepers in the lot.

The really good ones are in there for three or four hours, make a date and are home in time to cook dinner for their husbands and or children. We all know the really good ones don't last long on the floor. So its quite possible that a girl can show up at 5, have a date in a tello by 7 and be on her way home by 8:30 or 9:00 with an extra $150 peso's in her pocket.

I scored a very nice classy girl in there one afternoon and ended up doing her three times on my last trip. She only worked Monday thru Friday and needed to be home at 10:00 pm. I called her cell phone on a weekend afternoon and she said it was not possible to see her until the following Monday afternoon.

She had her regular clients which produced a steady cash flow plus trolling in Excedra in the afternoons, she takes home approxmiately $1,000 peso's per week. Thats big money an Argentine working Gal.

So for those of You not schooled on Excedra try it in the afternoon's, you'll be plesantly supprised and the prices are cheaper than Cafe Orlean's Too.

Exon

Sportsman
08-10-05, 21:19
Over Labor Day weekend, I'm staying at a hotel on the 800 block of Cordoba – only one block away from Exedra on the opposite side of the street. I think I will stake out this place and see what I can find. If I get one of the rooms with a balcony facing Cordoba I probably can see who is coming in and out of the place from there. I might even bring a set of binoculars with me. Stay tuned!

Strad
08-17-05, 02:17
Sportsman,

I hope your binoculars can see through those damn scaffoldings and that "No Entry" sign.

Please be aware mongers, the city of Buenos Aires recently erected a sign in front of the Cafe Exedra. Haha!

Sportsman
08-18-05, 20:27
Sportsman, I hope your binoculars can see through those damn scaffoldings and that "No Entry" sign.

Please be aware mongers, the city of Buenos Aires recently erected a sign in front of the Cafe Exedra. Haha!Strad,

I found out there is another problem to stake out Excedra from the hotel room. Take a look at the old photo taken by someone stayed at that hotel before. THE DAMN TREES ARE IN THE WAY!:mad: Looks like I'll have to go there to do my surveillance instead of from the room.

Strad
08-19-05, 02:43
Check it out, Mongers, it's amazingly cool! Please view from the left top in sequence.

Daddy Rulz
08-19-05, 03:39
Where did that come from Strad?

Cactus
08-19-05, 13:13
Sportsman.

Would it be the Embassy All Suites you will be staying in 860 Av Cordoba?

If so please let me know how it is as I may stay there in December. Location sure looks good. Quoting $ 38 Canadian taxes extra. Any other comments would be appreciated!

Sportsman
08-19-05, 15:19
Sportsman.

Would it be the Embassy All Suites you will be staying in 860 Av Cordoba?

If so please let me know how it is as I may stay there in December. Location sure looks good. Quoting $ 38 Canadian taxes extra. Any other comments would be appreciated!Hi Cactus,

Yes, that's where I'll be staying. I reserved an upgrade to a one bedroom with a balcony for about $50 USD including tax. It is part of a package with my airfare. I will certainly post my experience in the hotel section.

Cactus
08-19-05, 15:55
Many thanks. I will look forward to your report and will book accordingly.

Daddy Rulz
08-20-05, 03:59
That room is going to be loud as hell I fear unless it's VERY high up. I would want nothing lower than 10th floor.

Sportsman your a very experianced BsAs guy I don't mean to offend.

Full Throttle
08-20-05, 10:53
Every room on every street in all of BA is loud. Breathing in blue smoke on the streets in the day and second hand smoke at night are among the charming experiences of a BA vacation.

Not complaining. Going back in 3 days.

SP

Daddy Rulz
08-20-05, 11:48
If you stay in the rear tower at the Wilton it's not loud.

Cactus
08-25-05, 22:04
Sportsman,

You may want to check out the reviews of this place on www.tripadvisor.com

Not too complementry. However I shall make my decision on you review.

If I could trouble you for their email address after you return so I can contact them directly please.

SobeLizzard
08-28-05, 00:11
Where did that come from Strad?maps.google.com

Just keep zooming in.

Macgoo
09-05-05, 00:38
I took this one back to my hotel.

Macgoo
09-05-05, 00:42
The chicas pictured below were both taken from Ecedra; one during midday, the other in the P. M. There were others but they wouldn't allow pictures. I do not recall names but one was a nurse, so she says. Two of the group suggested local 2 hour motels; one of the motels was the Monaco (at p38 for two hours), and the other was the Horizonte (at approx p48 for two hours). I could not believe how nice the Horizontal motel was. This place was designed specifically for action – with class. Surprisingly to me, this motel is located in the heart of the business district. That, my friends speaks volumes.

As a side note, I was propositioned by an older woman that apparently "works" Ecedra. Now, I am not one for being rude or passing judgment but I thought she was joking. I could not stop laughing at the thought of this elderly senora trying to earn cash this way. This woman looks to be in her mid-to-late 50's. Wonder if she gets any takers? I saw the woman there a few months ago, but assumed she was an owner

Strad
09-05-05, 07:14
She looked Asian to me, wasn't she? What was her rate?

I took this one back to my hotel.

Macgoo
09-05-05, 13:34
Strad,

I also thought she was Asian when I motioned her over. Actually, she is of Bolivian decent and, I am told, currently hail from an area in northern Argentina near the Bolivian border. So, I can now add a Bolivian to my global conquest.

This girl's quote was p200. I countered with p120 but settled on p150 (less the taxi fare)

Dickhead
09-05-05, 13:39
"As a side note, I was propositioned by an older woman that apparently "works" Ecedra. Now, I am not one for being rude or passing judgment but I thought she was joking. I could not stop laughing at the thought of this elderly senora trying to earn cash this way. This woman looks to be in her mid-to-late 50's. Wonder if she gets any takers?"

That is Exon's girl friend. Stay away from her. Oh, and my info says she does get takers, primarily taxistas who pay 20p for a BJ.

Stowe
09-07-05, 12:09
Went to Exedra for a quick bit, watch the US Open tennis and see if there were any chicas. I have never taken any chicas from either Exedra or Orleans and rarely go there.

However, I was hoping to find a chica there when it was slow so I could sit with her and practice my Spanish.

After a while a red-head came in and Sat down. We exchanged smiles and after finishing my sandwich I went over to her and asked if I could sit down so I could practice my Spanish. She said great because she was taking English at the University and wanted to practice her English.

After about a hour of talking I had to go. I got her number and left.

A couple of days later I decided to call her for a 5pm session-my middle session for the day. She arrived a bit early at my hotel, calling first, probably to ensure I was there and remembered.

When in my room I was pleasantly surprised. She looked better than when at Exedra. She had the tightest body of any chica I had done. She worked out so her abs were tight, her arms toned-her entire body excellent.

She has small tits but nipples that are about 3/8 of an inch wide and LONG. Boy was I turned on by those. She also had the best ass I have seen. She is about 1.68 m and on the thin side because of her regular work-outs.

The sex was great, BBBJ, CIM. Her beautiful ass is available but I didn't have enough leche in me and CIM was what I needed that day. Boy did she work at it. I had fucked Salome from Guemes 3221 (fantastic lady, also) about 4 hours earlier so I knew it would be harder for me to cum, especially in a mouth. She stayed with it for perhaps 20 minutes until I exploded.

She is on the menu for Saturday (my last day-fuck! And trust me, I will be doing a thorough examination and probing of that incredible ass.

Suerte,

Stowe

Cactus
09-07-05, 17:25
Hay Stowe.

What was her price and did you by chance get a phone #?

Stowe
09-08-05, 12:22
The reason that I don't always indicate the price I paid is because I always pay about the same price-140-150 pesos-without deviation, so any forum member can just assume that any chica I fuck got about that amount.

While I know that many of the chicas at Exedra or Orleans might go for less, 10-20 pesos isn't worth it to me. My price is fair without overpaying.

Suerte,

Stowe

Cactus
09-08-05, 17:46
Great info! I will try and hookup with her in Dec.

OslersVoice
09-08-05, 18:28
Did you get a phone number for her?

Dickhead
09-08-05, 22:42
Can I have phone numbers and pictures of anyone anybody has ever fucked? I know I have never actually been here or actually provided any information but PLEEEZE?

Punter 127
09-09-05, 01:30
Can I have phone numbers and pictures of anyone anybody has ever fucked? I know I have never actually been here or actually provided any information but PLEEEZE?We all know you did Exons (old) chica, why don't you post her photos?

Daddy Rulz
09-09-05, 04:12
We all know you did Exons (old) chica, why don't you post her photos?Yes Richard T why didn't you? I've seen worse that you have fucked. Once there was that hungry dog on Rivadavia.

Dickhead
09-09-05, 13:10
OK, I must defend myself from these vicious attacks by Daddy Rulz. These allegations are totally false. I remember clearly that the dog was on Hipólito Yrigoyen and not on Rivadavia.

Now that one whorehouse I used to go to back in 2003, that place was on Rivadavia (1929?) Man, that was a scary place. Some hungry dogs in there for sure. But for 15 pesos, what the hell.

Some of the black and Puerto Rican street walkers I used to fuck in Norwalk and Bridgeport, CT when I was a teenager were worse than any stray animals to be found in BA.

Exon123
09-11-05, 16:37
Yes its true she's back at work at Excedra.

I'm negociating Bennie & I doing a Doubla on her.

More to cum latter.

Exon

One Wing Low
09-12-05, 03:12
The girls told me the standard rate is P70 for the hour. Most will ask for P100.

The girls at Exedra look more like girls-next-door than Orleans, Hooks and Cattos. Some actually dress elegantly. I had a great time with a young girl picked up there and gave her a big tip.

Exedra is more spacious and clean, a nice place to sit back and relax. With good lighting, it's a beter pick up spot than other places.

Dickhead
09-12-05, 03:16
If the Exedra "girls" look like the girl next door, I am vacating the neighborhood immediately.

Exon123
09-12-05, 11:23
Speaking of Excedra.

Exon is planning on attending Excedra this very afternoon.

Yes, hopefully Else will be their and I will take her to the Tello and Fuck her.

In the mean time Exon will be holding court in Excedra starting around 5:00 perhaps 6:00 pm.

All gentlemongers are invited to show up, no assholes please.

Exon

Spassmusssein
09-14-05, 03:29
--without courthoulding.

This city has 18millions of smart-sexloving people-

"Don't commit suicide - nobody cares!"

Hunt99
09-14-05, 12:13
Exon has been suspiciously quiet on this trip. I have a sneaking suspicion he's found another chica, and instead of regaling us with tales of his conquests, he's spending all his time renovating her apartment.

Exon123
09-14-05, 14:55
Not exactly Hunt 99

But Exon has been very bussy as uasual here in Buenos Aires.

I did see your favorita squese Michelle working her night shift at Excedra whom Said to me to be sure to say hello.

And yes I did pull Else out that night and Fucked her at the Horizontie Hotel on Tres Sargentos.

Interestingly enough we were assigned room number 502, (which has a Fuck chair in it as well as a bed) but it was the exact same room I'd Fucked little Marisol from Hook's the night before. Now what are the odd's on that?

Speaking of the Horizonte Hotel, Its now on the recomended list of Exon. Yes it is a little pricey at $40 peso's, but they have seamed to have remodeled and the room's are very nice.

They range in price from $40, $45 and $50 peso's. I always use the econmical priced $40 peso room, but for $50 peso's you get the hot tub and can Fuck your Chica underwater if your enclined to do so.

Exon called Roxana for an appointment with the "Trophy Fuck", Aby, girl number #13 on Escorts- Argentina only to find out she's working in Europe. Exon wrote back, "What a Bummer, Just My Luck", Roxana responded with "Exon there 10,000 girls in Buenos Aires that want to Fuck You, why do you want that one". I don't know I thought, maybe because Wally Foot Fucked her.

More latter.

Exon

Darien
09-15-05, 05:33
I have been at the Cafe twice this week between 10 pm and 2 am.

I saw an American guy by the name of Dennis around midnight Wednesday or 1 am Thursday standing by the bar. Are you a forum member?

I am just posting my own comments which may be a repetition of other previous posts which I have not read since I do not have time. Also, I am not checking my spelling so forgive me for that.

These days there are a lot of girls sitting in the Cafe from Monday-Friday at night time. They star arriving around 9 pm. Most of them do not show up on weekends because is family time and they stay at home.

Compared to previous years, this time I have seen a few young and doable girls. My take is that the better looking ones try to get A$150 for 1 to 2 hours and maybe A$300 for all night which seems reasonable. In fact, I saw one of the younger and prettier one (about 25 years old) accept a gift of A$275 for all night around 11 pm from a guy that was probably around 60 years old. That compared to A$300/ hour at Blacks or Newport!

Another younger girl (25 years old) decent looking and doable ask me for a gift of $150 for 1 to 2 hours.

A few (maybe 3 or 4) of the young girls I would say are semipro university students (I met two of them) visiting the Cafe a couple of days a week to cover their expenses.

The girls visiting the Cafe at night do not have to pay a minimum consumption of A$40/ day, as is the case in Cafe Orleans during the day time, and therefore can lower their asking gift to the A$100-150 range. I am refering to the better looking ones por supuesto. The old cows, fat, ugly, etc I do not care and surely would go for much less.

I would say that 50% of the females were decent looking for their age but need to exercise to get in shape. They do not seem to know that without fat around their belly they would improve their look. Also, a lot of them are heavy smokers. The whole cafe around the bar is a smoke chimney.

In summary there must have been around 50 to 70 girls around 11 pm on weekdays with about 8 of them very doable, another 10 ok.

So visit the Cafe yourself and make your on conclusions.

Saludos, Darien

Exon123
09-16-05, 16:56
Exon will be holding Court at Excedra starting about 6:00 pm.

Any interested Mongers that don't consider them self's assholes are welcome to attend.

Exon

Full Throttle
09-16-05, 20:47
Darien: Thanks for your first three posts. Well done. It takes controversy to get most of us to post these days.

Exon: One of these days I must join you. While the vote wouldn't be unanimous, I don't THINK that I'm an asshole. YMMV.

FT

Manotje
09-17-05, 22:10
I was standing at the bar (but I think it was on Tuesday)

I have been at the Cafe twice this week between 10 pm and 2 am.

I saw an American guy by the name of Dennis around midnight Wednesday or 1 am Thursday standing by the bar. Are you a forum member?

I am just posting my own comments which may be a repetition of other previous posts which I have not read since I do not have time. Also, I am not checking my spelling so forgive me for that.

These days there are a lot of girls sitting in the Cafe from Monday-Friday at night time. They star arriving around 9 pm. Most of them do not show up on weekends because is family time and they stay at home.

Compared to previous years, this time I have seen a few young and doable girls. My take is that the better looking ones try to get A$150 for 1 to 2 hours and maybe A$300 for all night which seems reasonable. In fact, I saw one of the younger and prettier one (about 25 years old) accept a gift of A$275 for all night around 11 pm from a guy that was probably around 60 years old. That compared to A$300/ hour at Blacks or Newport!

Another younger girl (25 years old) decent looking and doable ask me for a gift of $150 for 1 to 2 hours.

A few (maybe 3 or 4) of the young girls I would say are semipro university students (I met two of them) visiting the Cafe a couple of days a week to cover their expenses.

The girls visiting the Cafe at night do not have to pay a minimum consumption of A$40/ day, as is the case in Cafe Orleans during the day time, and therefore can lower their asking gift to the A$100-150 range. I am refering to the better looking ones por supuesto. The old cows, fat, ugly, etc I do not care and surely would go for much less.

I would say that 50% of the females were decent looking for their age but need to exercise to get in shape. They do not seem to know that without fat around their belly they would improve their look. Also, a lot of them are heavy smokers. The whole cafe around the bar is a smoke chimney.

In summary there must have been around 50 to 70 girls around 11 pm on weekdays with about 8 of them very doable, another 10 ok.

So visit the Cafe yourself and make your on conclusions.

Saludos, Darien

Darien
09-19-05, 07:02
Estimados Miembros:

Based on a recent experience at Excedra, I would like to provide you with a personal advice when visiting Cafes or other chica spots around town for dealing with low class nasty local people.

Saturday night I went to Excedra for a quick cortado before going to the Recoleta playground. I asked Victor (Bar manager) for a cup of coffee and one of the girls I know was right there talking to a local character.

I said hello to the girl. I believe she already knew I have met another American friend of her the night before and hence was interested in a quick update about his American friend.

To make the story short, the local character started barking at me that he had bought the girl a drink and hence I had not business talking to her. In other words, this local dog believe that because he gave the girl a cheap drink the girl is somehow his slave at that time. Victor, the Bar manager knew I was just giving a quick brief to the girl and nothing else. With the local dog barking, the girl got up and went to seat far away with another girlfriend.

After about 5 minutes, I paid my coffee and left the place. The girl stopped me as I was leaving and told me to please forget about the incident and the local dog.

In summary, my advice is that if a local dog starts barking at you, do the following to save your time and money:

1) Do not lower yourself to the same level as the dog by responding to the dog. Do not respond in anyway to the dog as it would give him enough reason to become more violent.

2) Immediately call the manager and tell him that the dog is threatening you so he deals with the dog anyway he wants. At the same time, tell the manager that if he prefers you would gladly pay your bill and leave right away to avoid any problems. Let the manager make his decision and solve the problem with the dog. The dog is the manager's problem not yours.

I hope you get the point and be mindful about this type of situations.

This is a very hard post to write because it exposes me to criticism and judgment about my persona.

Feel free to add your on advice about dealing with local dogs.

Saludos / Darien

Geo Eye
09-19-05, 09:53
Hey man,

I guess you are a lover and not a fighter.

But the truth is we go to BA to have a good time and be with as many girls as possible.

Not to get into it with a total jerk, It is understandable.

One question, did you take the girl home?

Fellow dog

Hunt99
09-19-05, 11:26
Based on a recent experience at Excedra, I would like to provide you with a personal advice when visiting Cafes or other chica spots around town for dealing with low class nasty local people.Usually, I find it more effective to order Exon123 another Beefeater or two. The problem then usually takes care of itself.;)

Exon123
09-19-05, 12:25
Saw Your squease again last night Hunt. She sends her "Amor" and tells me she's "dripping wet" for you.

Exon

Hunt99
09-19-05, 12:31
Doubtless she's "dripping wet" from a big load of your spooge, Exon!;)

Exon123
10-07-05, 20:33
I'm heart broken Papa, Hilda on the street.

Hows your relationship with the Cubano.

Exon

Lunico
10-19-05, 13:23
Sitting waiting for my appt at a privado I saw a girl who had hustled me for 200 pesos last year and I called her over just to see if she had changed. She had, she was a much better huslter, Magali is the name she gives. After I denied her request for a romp and I asked if she remembered me and after much prompting she did. Or she said she did. Finally she said, buy me a drink so I figured why not. After we finished talking the waiter brought 2 bills one for 6 pesos, for my orange juice, and another for 16 pesos. I asked what the 16 peso bill was for, he said for her drink. So I paid it, she thanked me and went back to her circle of friends.

As I was leaving I noticed the time stamp on the receipts, mine was for 1:30 and hers was for 1:09. 21 minutes before I had ordered. I wasnt even in Excedra at 1:09, 1:25 the earliest.

I had a special interest in time cause I was waiting for my privado appt.

I deduced that she had rang up a tab and when I said yes I'd buy her a drink, she had the waiter present me with her old tab and HE DID! Only 4 dollars, but its "the principality" to quote Worm from the movie "Friday".

Jackpot
10-19-05, 19:39
1. Never buy a chicka a drink until you see the table she sits at. If it is littered with glasses, bottles, food, etc. You will be the sponsor for all of it as soon as you buy her a drink. This is not a waiter scam. They want some one to pay and get the tabs paid. The chicas pull this all the time.

2. Don't hesitate to ask if she has " una cuenta" (a bill) for her table. If YES, ask to see it, and if its a small amount ask her to sit down. If too big a tab, tell her to pay for it before you get her a drink.

3. Look for chickas with a coffee or tea cup. These gals are usually frugal and aren't looking for a free ride for the table.

4. Finally, if you feel you got f-cked, take it off her final payment for the sex experience. Turn about is fair play.

5. If all else fails, turn to our esteemed Dickhead for more advaced advice.

Jackpot

Lunico
10-19-05, 22:04
Regarding: Chica waitress scam.

I didnt leave with that girl. Anyone who wants you to pay for anothers tab is cheating you, I don't care if its standard practice. All what Jackpot wrote is saying careful of being scammed. It goes back to the lovely expression "don't piss on my back and tell me its raining".

Jaimito Cartero
10-19-05, 22:18
Sitting waiting for my appt at a privado I saw a girl who had hustled me for 200 pesos last year and I called her over just to see if she had changed. She had, she was a much better huslter, Magali is the name she gives. After I denied her request for a romp and I asked if she remembered me and after much prompting she did. Or she said she did. Finally she said, buy me a drink so I figured why not. After we finished talking the waiter brought 2 bills one for 6 pesos, for my orange juice, and another for 16 pesos. I asked what the 16 peso bill was for, he said for her drink. So I paid it, she thanked me and went back to her circle of friends.

As I was leaving I noticed the time stamp on the receipts, mine was for 1:30 and hers was for 1:09. 21 minutes before I had ordered. I wasnt even in Excedra at 1:09, 1:25 the earliest.

I had a special interest in time cause I was waiting for my privado appt.

I deduced that she had rang up a tab and when I said yes I'd buy her a drink, she had the waiter present me with her old tab and HE DID! Only 4 dollars, but its "the principality" to quote Worm from the movie "Friday".Well, you let her scam you for a second time. It's only money, eh?

Lunico
10-20-05, 16:54
Yeah Jaime I sure did. Thats why I wrote that she did change, she got better. How ever if she scams me one more time, I'm going to do what the US goverment does, I'm going to hire her! Most likely I'll start a telemarketing company selling widows in Phoenix, AZ flood insurance. She should be a ringer.

Plumoyr
10-24-05, 00:42
I would like to know how contact is made with the girls in Cafe Exedra? Is the girl who come to you or the customer who go to the girl? Is their a lot of eye contact.

Thanks,

Plumo

Thomaso276
10-24-05, 01:10
In cafes, girls rarely approach unless asked or signaled. In clubs some approach like sharks to bait, others wait for you to make first move.

Remember you are the client so take your time, compare and buy smart.

Sconjo USA
10-25-05, 16:01
I have gotten 5 chicas from Excedra, just by nodding my head to come out. I have never been in there. But plan to on my next visit in Jan. If you go in just smileback and sit down. And talk bussness. But don't over pay.

Good luck

Sconjo USA
10-25-05, 19:36
What you should do: Walk into Exedra and look at the girls and see which one you like best, then smile at her and if she returns the smile say hello in your way and ask if you may sit down. Then start with some small talk, tell her how pretty she is and nice hair. Then ask if she would like to spend some time with you. Thats the time to talk about a money gift. Agree on what you want and the price. Do not over pay.

Good luck to you.

The Tycoon
10-27-05, 00:25
I need to know of a decent hotel near the chica cafe's like Exedra.

Any suggestions?

Kc Questor
10-27-05, 01:47
Do you need to know in advance? If not, the girls will know when you take them out.

Kc Questor
10-27-05, 21:51
Hold on a sec. What's the deal with not going where the girl suggests? That must be a Buenos Aires thing, as I've done take out in Bangkok, Cartagena, PR, DR, Caracas, Lima, and Tijuana. If I take the girl for a ST they always have a recommendation of a close, cheap hourly bed.

Are you concerned about the safety? Or is the girl gonna recommend a ripoff place? Wouldn't a girl get a rep for stuff like that pretty quick?

Marak5
10-27-05, 22:58
Never go to the hotel the chica suggests. Always have your own hotel in mind before proceeding.

RTFF. Many fine hourly hotels are available for your convenience and most have been reviewed here. We need givers and not takers on this forum or it will continue to die out like it has been doing. Your brethren have done the research. Fucking read it.Guys.

Dickhead is giving bunk advice. I think he is drunk and posting again. I recently received this advice from Jackson in another thread.

"And in anticipation of your next question: You don't need to know in advance where they are. Every chica working in every boliche knows where the nearest "transitorio" is. Trust me.

Thanks,

Jackson"

Super Toptips
10-28-05, 01:56
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for months and recently joined as member. I went to BA not too long ago and I hope I can contribute my little experience here.

One late night around 12am I walked around in the city and I walked pass cafe exdre and there were still a lot of working girls. I spotted one very young and extremely attractive girl talking to 3 guys on the table. But I didn't stop by as I have been there the previous night. I walked pass and went somewhere else. Then 30 minutes later I came back and the girl was still there but now with her equally pretty girl friend. The 3 guys were gone. So I Sat at another table and order some drink hoping to get eye contact with this girl. After a while, 4 guys came in and sit down at another table. A while later they signal the girl if she can sit with them. So she went and they bought her drink. But they just keep talking and talking and never leave. So I am not sure if they are friends or potential customers to the girl. I am not sure if she is even a working girl (cause she talked and laughed loud and naturally and not embarrass at all - another fantastic thing about this country) I waited for more than 1 hour still no action from the other table. Finally I came across another girl which I screwed a couple of nights ago and this girll can speak a little english. So I pay her Peso 20 for translation. I asked her if that pretty gal is working. She said yes. So I ask if she is with anyone and the girl say don't know. Then I can ask if she can come over. So the girl went to talk to this pretty girl and she then came over so the translation start. I immediately offered Peso 200 for 2 hours come multiple times. Without thinking she laughed and happily say yes. So I pay the translation girl peso20 and left with the pretty gal. We had a fucking great time. And she is very sweet and pretty and young. And she work real hard just to please me. This is another best part about argentina. Her name is Luciana. Anyone knows her

MiddleAgeGuy
10-28-05, 15:29
This is a little off the Exedra topic but in line with the thread. There are exceptions to the rules / advice, verdad DH? When going somewhere like Nuevo Estilo, you have to go to the Transitorio as there is no take-out; to your place that is.

Now, I have done that there, the latest just last month, but I must say their new Transitorio is a complete dive compared to the very nice place across the street 2 or 3 years ago. I wonder if you can direct them to the old place?

As far as telos in centro, I personally would not go on the chicas recommendation either as it puts you in a compromising position. If you can't bring home, to your hotel, whatever, for legitimate reasons, you are probably best to walk around a couple blocks scouting for your own choice before you enter the cafe, as there are many.

BTW DH, that last Chica swallows with no prompting. Good thing because I was obviously in no shape to swallow anything else that night.

MAG

Punter 127
10-28-05, 16:23
Guys.

Dickhead is giving bunk advice. I think he is drunk and posting again. I recently received this advice from Jackson in another thread.

"And in anticipation of your next question: You don't need to know in advance where they are. Every chica working in every boliche knows where the nearest "transitorio" is. Trust me.

Thanks,

Jackson"OK OK, Dickhead drunk. Quizás, but "bunk advice" Give me a break!

The man has over 1300 post from which many of us have found very valuable information. What he is saying here just sound like common sense to me.

I do however have a problem with the fact that he keeps fucking my chicas!

Punter 127

Sconjo USA
10-30-05, 14:59
I was there in Sept. Last. I got 5 girls out of Exedra just by nodding my head from out side. And all lovley and clean cut girls. And when they started with there nos. I told them my limit was 100 peso and they all took it, no problems. Many guys are over paying and will screw it up for all others. Its ok to tip them after, if you were very satisfied. Thats your wish. So lets pay attention and think of the other guys to come after you.

Sconjo usa

Hi Sconjo USA,

Just by nodding your head. What, did you use mental telepathy to communicate with them?

This is the third time you've described this process, so I'd really like to know how it works, because I usually have to communicate by using spoken words.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jackson

Sconjo USA
10-30-05, 15:07
I am coming to ba in early January and would like to meet you and buy you some drinks. How will I tell who you are. Does your head look like a dick. How do you get a hat on. I will look for you every day in Exedra.

Sconjo USA

Sconjo USA
10-30-05, 15:50
All kidding aside, I really want to meet you, I think you are my kind of guy and have gone thru all the same kind of crap in life. Any how I will be in ba in early January and would like to meet you.

Sconjo usa

Sconjo USA
11-02-05, 11:41
Believe me jackson, it works. The one that smiles at you that you like, you follow up with a smile and nod your head from left to right and they will come right out. Then I say would you like to spend some time with me. Then we talk aboput the gift. My limit is 100 peso. All 5 chicas went with me. Try it.

Hi Sconjo USA,

Okay, that's my point. You do use the spoken word to communicate with them. From reading your previous reports, one would get the impression that ALL you do is nod and wink and the next thing, without a word being spoken, off the two of you would go to the transitorio.

I don't want to bust your bubble here, but there's nothing at all remarkable about using eye contact and a head nod to get a working girl in a cafe to come to your table.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sconjo USA
11-02-05, 11:51
I only know a little spanish, but I can talk italian so I comunicate preety good. I talk to the ladys very respectfully and they like it. I call the girls senora and they like it. It is very important to be respectfull to the chicas. It makes them feel good. Its not easy for a girl to step down to that life to be able to bring the bread home. So lets all show respect to the chicas.

Globotto
11-05-05, 00:19
To find a gem in Excetra is an art because somehow you have to discover the feature that causes them to be a has- been in the sex industry and usually that's things like stretch marks and deflated breasts. But in excreta how do you pull that off as conspicuous people sit around in an environment not conducive to mingling and inspection. I say that because chicas sit in this restaurant at tables just waiting to snare their next trick. The whole atmosphere leaves one wondering if its really a social environment at all condusive to a male and female determining if they want to consummate the act.

Do you sit down next to them at their table and lift up their shirt?

I saw old ladies with plastic surgery faces like stretched canvass on a frame and the 25y.o. I picked end up a victim of post natal deflation. The only way I solved it was to cover the crime scene. No no no leave on your shirt and bra.

I spend most my mongering time in Thailand so i am a newbie here but fifty dollars for a wreck is more than twice what I would pay out east. I would of been able to pay my way out of the act for small money but in this case I was abliged.

Full Throttle
11-06-05, 23:11
Gotta' love it. "Excreta."

I'm assuming that Glob's first language is not English. If that assumption is true, then I applaud the effort. I think I understand the point to be that the Excedra girls are often retreads who may be hiding imperfections. I'm a retread monger myself, and generally wear a girdle. If I leave my clothes on, the girls generally charge me less. Or, at least they stay.

It would be great to know who is of an English-speaking origin and who is not. That way, we can be irreverent without guilt.

FT

Stowe
11-08-05, 02:23
If true about being American, another glowing example of the great American educational system. One that is so good, our politicans do not want to make any changes to it.

Probably because they cannot read the text of the proposals!

Stowe

The Tycoon
11-08-05, 23:57
I was at Exedra about a week ago and I would have to agree with the person that compared it to a "Fish Bowl". It's locted at a busy intersection where people could observe the whoring going on inside. This place is a compilation of businesspeople going to and from work combined with local, and foreign hounds. It comprises of mostly semi-pro, pro, "has been" chicas and ones that came out of retirement if you know what I mean. All in all, you will find a bargain. You get what you pay for.

Full Throttle
11-09-05, 04:50
My experience is that the girls in come in all shapes, sizes, and ages and represent many countries. There are super-pros, hardened-pros, madura-pros, reluctant-pros, former-pros, thieving-pros, and even some pregnant-pros. There are very few are "semi-pros." And those few usually run into Captain Dave who, in turn, runs into them. When finished, there is one less semi-pro.

FT

Sconjo USA
11-14-05, 09:41
I went by Excedra in Sept. I think it was Wed. About 4pm. There was a guy at each table in the place. No chicas. Was that some sort of happy hour for gays. I was afraid to go in there. I thought it was only a chica meeting place for gentlemen and not a dick sucking place for gays.

Sconjo USA

Count Chocula
11-14-05, 20:26
Visited here for the first time Sunday around 5 PM - had thought of a massage at Montevideo, but even after I had called they said no free chicas for an hour so I moseyed over for a recon session. Many locals in the front watching soccer - I can't understand why I can't see the point of that but chacun a.

A bunch of real skanks in the back and one cute young chica talking to a very fat man at the next table from me. After a few minutes the man leaves and I am looking around and make eye contact with the chica. Not sure if the gordo is coming back so I take my time. Finally after a few more minutes I asked, "Esta sola?" And getting an affirmative I invited her to my table and proceeded to give her an extensive job interview. 23 years old, no children, lives with mother and sister in way northern suburbs, works part time in a hospital as a radiological assistant. Asks where I am staying - in a hotel. I invite her to pay a visit with me and she sweetly explains that she is a working girl and we need to discuss price.

She starts with 300 and I counter for 120 and she explains 120 is for the old skanks and she is young and beautiful. Discussions ensue and she won't budge from 200 no matter how hard I tried. I thought of sticking at 150 and playing the I am leaving game, but to be frank she was so cute I would have paid $200 US at that point - the cost of an incall HJ in LA. So I counter with 150 and 50 propina if you please me and off we go.

She was tremendous. Shower together with back massage, off to the cama. No discussion even of covered BJ - CIM verbotten though, every position imaginable. Gourgeous, spinner body very athletic and enthusiastic and pleased me in every way.

After she took a water - doesn't smoke or drink - and showers again. We watch a few music videos and chat wile she corrects my infantile Castellano. Then I ask if round two is ok and she says no problema!

I gave her what I had said and put her in a cab and off she went. All in all a very satisfactory experience. Could it have been the legendary semi-pro? Sure seemed like it to me but others may know better.

Daddy Rulz
11-14-05, 22:39
Sounds like a good time.

I couldn't help but notice the number of postings you have done so if I may offer a word of caution about propinas. According to Daves "Laws of Chica Land" they look at tips differently than we do. We see it as a way to reward a great session, I think they look at it as a face saving way for you to bargain. I promise if she would have given you a lousy time she would have expected the other 50 pesos. I'm not fauling your method I've done the same myself, just be aware if the time comes to NOT give it you will have an argument.

Again great post and it sounds like you may have found one of the semi pros of legend, I hope you got her number.

Exon123
11-20-05, 13:18
Exon Likes Excedra.

As I've posted before, there's only one girl in 20 I'd Fuck in there, so you just have to sit it out and wait.

Last night I met the one of those 1 in 20 Chica's.

But the problem was I'd shot my "Wadd" earlier at 1707 Santa Fe and was out of bullets.

Poor Sperm Mgt. & lack of self control.

Exon

Hunt99
11-21-05, 13:32
Exon Likes Excedra.

As I've posted before, there's only one girl in 20 I'd Fuck in there, so you just have to sit it out and wait.

Last night I met the one of those 1 in 20 Chica's.

But the problem was I'd shot my "Wadd" earlier at 1707 Santa Fe and was out of bullets.

Poor Sperm Mgt. & lack of self control.

ExonI think the post-editing software played havoc with this post. What Exon really meant to say was:

"There are 20 girls in Exedra I'd only fuck once. Sperm management prevents me from greater frequency."

Glad I was able to clear this up, we don't want anybody to get any wrong ideas about Exon and Exedra. There is a special table in the place now, "Reservado - Exon123" You can't miss it. And generally, you can't miss him either, since he is sitting down at that table every day, with a new chica on his lap every day.:)

Easy Go
11-21-05, 15:19
I stopped by on Sunday night to show another monger the dregs of BA mongering and was surprised to find 1/2 a dozen very doable chicas at their posts. Fortunately, there was a few that were horrible to make my point.

The dregs of BA mongering were there in the form of a couple well-known mongers sitting at a table. They were pretty damn scary!:-)

Punter 127
11-22-05, 12:53
I fucked the Mexi again tonight. You want to talk about do whatever however wherever, that would be she. Plus she has slimmed down. BTW she says that in Exedra 150 is "very generous" and if you pay 200 or more you are a "laughing stock."DickHead is adept at subterfuge, with his offerings of food and wine to the ingénue. (Candy little girl?) He has no honor, he keeps fucking my chicas! So I shall fuck the "Savage Beast" before I leave BsAs, but I will wait until my last day, so I can heal back in sex prison. Why don't you post about your sessions with Exons Hilda?

Dickhead, I must admit I did Romina the blond from Cattos yesterday afternoon, she provided very good service, and even offered to bring her sister next time. So take that, and that, and that, you little dickens you.

Dickhead, if you continue to fuck my chicas, I will be forced to ask Jackson to ban you, for actions unbecoming a Monger!

Full Throttle
11-22-05, 13:25
Just for the record, Romina is MY chica, not Dickhead's. She settles for him only because I'm NOT there, and also he cooks. In addition, I asked her only to do guys less endowed than I, so that our time toghether remains special. So far, I'm pleased that she is holding up her end of the bargain.

FT

Punter 127
11-22-05, 13:52
Just for the record, Romina is MY chica, not Dickhead's. She settles for him only because I'm NOT there, and also he cooks. In addition, I asked her only to do guys less endowed than I, so that our time toghether remains special. So far, I'm pleased that she is holding up her end of the bargain.

FTQuizás that is what she was trying to tell me when she said my cock was "perfecto".

DH is probably doing a doble with Romina and the Mexi as we write.

Exon123
11-22-05, 16:08
I did not DickHead.

I'm saving Hilda for something special.

I want to do her in the ass with nothing but spit.

He, He, He.

Exon.

P. S. I just might go back tonight & due Abril we were sitting next too. She promised GFE and "Toda" Amor for 2 & a half hours for the pricy sum of $150 peso's

Full Throttle
11-22-05, 16:15
Does Romina refer to herself in the third person with everyone, or just with me?I've noticed that, but attributed to her attempt at communicating with me. She also uses "Romina" as the subject in all of her emails. Maybe she objectifies herself? What time is Dr. Phil on?

FT

Spassmusssein
11-28-05, 00:35
Inflation - Exedra.

Imperial cerveza + 45 percent! Similar for Heiniken. But much more because the snack tray was eliminated! Agua + 33 percent and hot chocolate 7.5 pesos! Who needs this place?-and the results.

If the newboobies continue, overpaying (Ps200!) in a place where usually you have nice times between Ps 70.-- to Ps 100, being so proud. Who cares about 11Ps for a "Quilmes Imperial"

DjFourMoney
11-28-05, 01:23
I've noticed that, but attributed to her attempt at communicating with me. She also uses "Romina" as the subject in all of her emails. Maybe she objectifies herself? What time is Dr. Phil on?

FTSo she suffers from "Ricky Henderson" syndrom.

He always id'ed himself in his interviews it was funny. But when your greatest base stealer and leadoff batter to every play the game, your allowed.

As Romina prolly isn't famous outside of these boards I'll prolly call her on it.

HotSam
12-11-05, 18:14
In my trip of 3 weeks (8 days in BA) I went a couple of time the Exedra during the night (24.00 - 1.00) I found the drinks overpriced and the.

Girl's quality not so good. Many chicas seem to bee over 35 (but all them "cut" not less of 10years from their real age) One girl asked me 150p for 1 h. I didn't agree.

Maybe I wasn't lucky, but my opinion is that cafe' Exedra isn't a convenient choice.

Full Throttle
12-22-05, 15:08
Went to Excedra for a nightcap after eating at La Charca, which must mean "tourist trap." Well, check that. The overpriced steaks looked good, though I refused to buy one for 50+p.

Anyway, I ran into Captain Dave and his guest at Excedra. We were there about an hour, and I have to say that there were a lot of attractive girls there. There were at least 15 young and pretty girls scattered among the more traditional Excedra crop.

FT

El Perro
01-23-06, 10:33
I wandered over to Exedra Sunday afternoon for my first visit there. About 3 pm. Very dead. Two chicas. One, a peroxide blonde looked like she had been exiled from an R. Crumb comic strip. I am guessing a sunny Sunday afternoon is not the optimum time to head over there. I like the non club vibe though. When's the best time for this place?

MoonDog
01-23-06, 12:32
I wandered over to Exedra Sunday afternoon for my first visit there. About 3 pm. Very dead. Two chicas. One, a peroxide blonde looked like she had been exiled from an are. Crumb comic strip. I am guessing a sunny Sunday afternoon is not the optimum time to head over there. I like the non club vibe though. When's the best time for this place?After 4:00 p.m. During the week, and late night. Weekends are usually dead until around 11:00 p.m. Or later.

Moondog

Macgoo
01-23-06, 23:43
Yeah Doggboy,

I too was surprised that it was so dead at the same time (3:00) on Sunday. Unfortunately, I stuck around until 5:00, but as my time expired some doables did start trickling in. Boy, for a while there, I was afraid that somebody took the show on the road.

Now FT, what time was it when you saw those 15 plus scattered about?

Full Throttle
01-24-06, 15:16
I've been there several times in the last few weeks with positive results. Times range between 11:30PM and 3:00AM. The last time, there were at least 5 girls of note outside, and I thought around 10 in. In addition, there were 20+ other girls who would not make most cuts. Maybe I'm exagerating by a couple.

Anecdotally, I can tell you that Celeste is a nice girl. Indian-looking (Asian Indian) sharp features. Early 20's, slender. Surprisingly, she had a baby via C-section just 3 months ago, creating a huge dilemna for those who appreciate lactating chicas but don't like C-section scars. 150P was her opening offer. "My friend" did not contest this, but countered with a requirement of 2 hours. "He said" that the session was good, but the BBBJ was somewhat faked. Had "my friend" known about the new baby, he may not have asked for a BBBJ due to her discomfort with the possiblity of passing an STD to her baby.

A well-known administrative monger accompanied me. He took Erica, who I thought was a little beauty. Short girl, somewhat curly hair, and pouty lips. Haven't heard back from him, but she seemed to have a nice disposition (but don't they all)

You know, the fact that you do not have to buy a chica drink, and your own is only moderately overpriced, the entire event saves a great deal of money. Getting a girl for 150 in Exedra is equavalent to finding one for $100 or less in the Triangle, or for free at Black.

FT

Full Throttle
01-24-06, 15:28
Just to establish a baseline, I would consider this girl among the pretty ones. If you disagree, then, for your purposes, my numbers are all screwed up.

El Perro
01-24-06, 15:37
Just to establish a baseline, I would consider this girl among the pretty ones. If you disagree, then, for your purposes, my numbers are all screwed up.FT-seems pretty to me, nice smile, doesn't look like a wacko. Is she an Exedra purchase? How was the sexual dueling? The numbers thing is so subjective. Just for conversation sake I'd say 6.5.

Hunt99
01-24-06, 16:09
FT-seems pretty to me, nice smile, doesn't look like a wacko. Is she an Exedra purchase? How was the sexual dueling? The numbers thing is so subjective. Just for conversation sake I'd say 6.5.I'd say a 7 in my book.

El Perro
01-24-06, 17:01
I'd say a 7 in my book.I'll go the half and join you. This seems like a good opportunity to discuss my experience with "numbers" versus fun. I have been in BA for just over a week after spending 11 years in South Beach. I hope to make BA my home. I had a great run in South Beach, but the place has been going downhill for the past 5 years. Due in large part to every yahoo in the states finding out about it, and ruining it with their ugly presence. The women in Miami are legendary for looks, sex appeal and partying. The locals and tourists. And, yeah, well deserved, but more and more superficial, arrogant and, ultimately, boring. Like the town. In BA the women are not as over the top gorgeous, but I find them much more compelling, interesting and PRETTY. That's the description, and difference, I was looking for. Pretty, and even some of the pros are less jaded than the non "pros" in Miami. So, numbers are numbers and numbers alone. I'll take a pretty BA 7 over an ambition addled South Beacher 9 any day. One man's opinion.

Macgoo
01-24-06, 17:07
Oh, I'd give her; say one half - the age of many Exedra chicas!

Capt Dave
01-24-06, 20:23
Some of the more notable differences between US and Argentine women (IMHO)

1) US women are willing to have sex sometimes, if there is a good enough reason. Argentine women like to have sex a lot of the time, unless there is a reason not to!

2) US women use belts to hold there pants up. Argentine women use their hips.

3) Argentine women run on bearings, US women have bushings!

4) Argentine women like being women. US women want to be men with pussies.

5) US women will consider kissing you on the second date. Argentine women won't bother with a second date unless they have already decided to have sex with you.

Viva la diferance!

David.

I'll go the half and join you. This seems like a good opportunity to discuss my experience with "numbers" versus fun. I have been in BA for just over a week after spending 11 years in South Beach. I hope to make BA my home. I had a great run in South Beach, but the place has been going downhill for the past 5 years. Due in large part to every yahoo in the states finding out about it, and ruining it with their ugly presence. The women in Miami are legendary for looks, sex appeal and partying. The locals and tourists. And, yeah, well deserved, but more and more superficial, arrogant and, ultimately, boring. Like the town. In BA the women are not as over the top gorgeous, but I find them much more compelling, interesting and PRETTY. That's the description, and difference, I was looking for. Pretty, and even some of the pros are less jaded than the non "pros" in Miami. So, numbers are numbers and numbers alone. I'll take a pretty BA 7 over an ambition addled South Beacher 9 any day. One man's opinion.

Full Throttle
01-24-06, 22:02
Oh, I'd give her; say one half - the age of many Exedra chicas!There may have been a few "maduras," but they have their own following. I would say there were a half dozen girls in the same range as Celeste, a few (Erica) better looking, and a few not quite as pretty. I agree with 7.0, I wouldn't argue with 7.5, but I wouldn't go down to 6.5.

FT

Geo Eye
01-24-06, 22:48
I must say Doggboy, you are totally correct, I LIVE IN MIAMI and all I see is women looking for the BBD. (bigger better deal) Women are Women and they are looking for protection, I UNDERSTAND. But in Miami, the women have brought it to a diffrenct level. Agreed with capt Dave, women in ba. Love sex and are not drowing in material things like here in Miami.

Anyway I too and looking to live in BA. In a few years.

Good luck.

Fellow dogs

Jaimito Cartero
01-24-06, 22:49
You know, the fact that you do not have to buy a chica drink, and your own is only moderately overpriced, the entire event saves a great deal of money. Getting a girl for 150 in Exedra is equavalent to finding one for $100 or less in the Triangle, or for free at Black.

FTYeah, C section scars are a real turnoff to me. I do find that you can find some good talent there, though $100P for a couple of hours is the standard that I pay (It's been a year since I've pulled from there, though.

El Perro
01-27-06, 03:03
I checked out Exedra tonight following my first venture to Cutty Sark, and then a beer at out of control Kilkennys. My first time en la noche. I have read some pretty damning opinions about this place, but it was crawling with chicas tonight, and a few not half bad. Did my dumb ass gringo grin thing and got a very pretty 22 year ol chica name of Emilia over. Mexican born, does fairly well with ingles (important for me) and smart. Fair in the sack, BBBJ with no oral blast allowed en la boca, not a bad GFE, but not great. Too fresh to be a regular (I'm guessing) Motivated, but lacking alot of experience. Sweet little body with the early to bed tits due to 2 ninas. 150p. She wanted mas, pero I begged off, and was still irritated about my rented cell getting nicked by a bike riding thief not 50 feet from Exedra, heading for the cab. I've seen reference made hereabouts to late month semi-pros in action to bag the rest of the rent money. Mighta been one, but again I'm guessing.

The Dog

El Perro
01-31-06, 09:27
Erica, not Emilia.

I have been corrected.

Dickhead
01-31-06, 12:01
Erika is hardly fresh, although I like her. Mexican dad and an Argentinean mom; dual citizenship. Almost everyone on the board has fucked her, including me twice last week. And she has worked at Catto's, Ness, Jaz, Hot Point, and god knows where else.

So, she has plenty of experience. She only has one kid, not two, a girl about four years old.

If you are looking for the fabled "end of month semi-pro" Erika is most definitely not one of those.

El Perro
01-31-06, 13:14
She told me Shampoo as well for the record. Yea, the second time around for me last night. She told me a story about an asshole from California who made an offer of 300p Sunday night and then reneged on the money afterwards. According to her a friend of his reimbursed her the full amount the following day. I have been doing 1.5 -2 hrs for 150p. Glad to know everybody's fucked (ing) her. Must say something for my taste.

The Dog

Punter 127
01-31-06, 15:55
"lacking alot of experience" give me a break, are you guys talking about the same chica? The chica DH is talking about can be found in the photo section link.

(http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19805)

She will do (and has done) almost anything. After all she does DH! (And me)

DH how many times do I have to warn you about fucking MY Mexican?

Punter 127

Dickhead
01-31-06, 17:39
BTW Punter she lost 15 pounds. She yearns for you tragically when she is not busy sucking me off.

El Perro
01-31-06, 18:07
That's the girl. Yeah, my first impressions a bit off huh? She is definitely thinner now than in the pic. Sounds like your "warning" needs to be bullhorned to all of BA! I rubbed my cock all over her ass, but so far, a big negative as regards the possibility of some "prune crackin". Any luck there? Is she holding out on me and saving her culo for DH?

The Dog

Dickhead
01-31-06, 18:16
I do not like anal but I very specifically remember Erika telling me with a shrug, "me gusta" (that means "I like it"). She might just want to get to know you better as she does tend to attract whackos.

Flexible Horn
01-31-06, 19:21
I can guarantee that Erika does like it in the 'Brown'

FH one of her Whacko's

El Perro
01-31-06, 19:51
Shazam! Before my next Erika visit I'll get my camera on board and lube at the ready. I'm glad she set me straight about her name, or else Ida missed out on this entertainment!

The Dog

El Perro
01-31-06, 19:57
BTW, I got the impression during my latest Erika workout that (at one point) she wanted me to drive it on in without a rubber. Now me, hating rubbers like I do was tempted, but still NO WAY! Any feedback? She said nothing, it was body language. Dogs have a hard time with rubbers-damn the lack of opposable thumbs!

The dog

Dickhead
01-31-06, 20:04
Yes, she is very careless about that. She once told me that the risk of AIDS / SIDA was low and that "anything else you just go get a shot." I did educate her about HPV (warts) and so forth but I don't think the message got through.

El Perro
01-31-06, 20:16
Now we know why the wackos are calling. She recently had some nutjob chick living with her for a few days until she threw her out. Looks like she has a soft spot (well. Two. Three)

El Perro
01-31-06, 20:36
DH and others-

If you like Erika's body type, face and attitude, I recommend Karmina (maybe Kamina) who is a Newport regular. She's usually there lunes a viernes. IMHO, a better gfe than Erika, though no anal. Good BBBJTC. A fuller ass than Erika (another plus for me) but, generally more petite. I did her on vacation in September and overpaid, and once since returning (overpaid again on dumb ass principle) Drawback for me-late night hours. I'm trying to make my living here, and 4-5am bedtimes ain't gonna cut it. Suerte.

Punter 127
01-31-06, 21:46
BTW Punter she lost 15 pounds. She yearns for you tragically when she is not busy sucking me off.DH: I would say she has to find a LITTLE something to do while I'm gone, but I know she only loves me! Here is a copy of the last email I got from her.

Subject: te extraño.

| | | Inbox.

Estoy contando los dias para verte. Espero que sea pronto. Muchos besos. Erika.

Erika also told me "me gusta" when talking about Greek, but she added "sometimes" and not with "everybody" having said that I'm sure she has been on many tours of the Greek islands.

BTW: she also likes to eat pussy, which don't make her a bad girl!

Punter 127

One Tree Hill
02-04-06, 00:49
Of Turkish descent. 28 yo. Long straight black hair.

Took her two nights ago. Nice little ass, perky tits with puffy nipples. Doesnt like kissing too much, but very accomodating otherwise. A true GFE type with a good attitude. Very good at reverse cowgirl.

150p 2 hours, two pops and carinos in between. Beware during the carinos phase, just to test her, she was going to allow condomless entry. I got to the brink and stepped back.

Seems LOTS of doables in Excedra the 3 times I have stepped in there at night. Much better than last April. Its happeneing!

El Perro
03-06-06, 11:46
I had some fun with Erika last night and briefly met a monger who said hey to Erika. An Indiana fellow. Was that you!

Dickhead
03-06-06, 13:56
It's great that everyone is fucking the snot out of my Mexicana, boys and girls alike, but let's not forget that she is my Mexicana and not some guy from Indiana's or some Dog's Mexicana.

Fortunately, I'm a sharing, caring, kinda guy. Just ask the two hundred mongers that have been fucking my Rosie.

Sportsman
03-07-06, 02:17
It's great that everyone is fucking the snot out of my Mexicana, boys and girls alike, but let's not forget that she is my Mexicana and not some guy from Indiana's or some Dog's Mexicana.This is why I did not report the wonderful experience I had with the Mexi last November after I met her at Exedra thanks to Exon's introduction.

With any luck I hope to hook up with her in a few weeks. But don't look for a report for the fear I have with Dickhead's wrath descents upon me. ;)

Stowe
03-07-06, 03:02
Hey,

I just found a chica of DH's that I haven't fucked yet. We'll will see about that!

Suerte.

Stowe

El Perro
03-07-06, 11:28
It's great that everyone is fucking the snot out of my Mexicana, boys and girls alike, but let's not forget that she is my Mexicana and not some guy from Indiana's or some Dog's Mexicana.

Fortunately, I'm a sharing, caring, kinda guy. Just ask the two hundred mongers that have been fucking my Rosie.Where can I find this Rosie girl? I was going to title this post, "Dickhead has good taste", but after rereading it, I said, uh, no, I don't think so.

Dickhead
03-07-06, 13:52
Well right now you can find her topless in the mansion pool, slathered with Sun tan oil. She's a little hung over today now but appears to be recovering rapidly under the tender ministrations of our new guest, Tequila Tim.

However beware that Rosie has a mean right cross. Last night I was give her a swimming lesson and as she began to panic she began to thrash and she popped me right in the mouth. So now I have a fat lip. Also I believe Romina can attest to her right cross, as well as her left hook. But that is another story.

Currently, Rosie works in Jaz and is disappointed in the number of guys who are fucking her, so it might be good to go in there and fuck her. Don't pay her more than 150 and be sure to give her at least two orgasms, which shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so.

Jaimito Cartero
03-07-06, 15:46
However beware that Rosie has a mean right cross. Last night I was give her a swimming lesson and as she began to panic she began to thrash and she popped me right in the mouth. So now I have a fat lip. Also I believe Romina can attest to her right cross, as well as her left hook. But that is another story.

Currently, Rosie works in Jaz and is disappointed in the number of guys who are fucking her, so it might be good to go in there and fuck her. Don't pay her more than 150 and be sure to give her at least two orgasms, which shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so.Wow, she popped you and you're still singing her praises. I thought the price was 100 pesos plus a container of peanut butter?:)

Member #4110
03-07-06, 17:09
A chica has finally showed up for a date re-arranged the prior evening! Zulma, a petite blonde in her thirties who is a regular at Excedra, showed up only 15 minutes late, which is not bad in the time zone occupied by chicas.

She complained about the traffico and asked to take a quick shower. She is slim with a cute little butt, enhanced breasts (nice job: not ostentatious) and a two-inch vertical moustache that points the way. Unlike so many of the chicas, she is slow and caring in her BBBJ. But, like so many of the chicas (and I love this) she gets totally uninhibited during el sexo, forgets about all but a few inches of me, and just chases her orgasmos with those little greedy hips.

Zulma is one of those ladies who gets sleepy after her orgasmos, but she was a good sport and made me feel very good indeed as I got to the finish line, a long ways behind her (she had lapped me more than once) Altogether she stayed about 1 1/2 hours for her 150 pesos plus well-deserved propina. This is a classy lady with a sense of humor clearly expressed even though she speaks no Ingles and my Espanol is primitive. Primero, las bellas artes de Zulma, why segundo las bellas artes de el museo. So I'm going to get a little culture at the museum; I like to guess at which madonnas the artist balled before and after painting her in the blue robes. But maybe a little nap first. Zulma wore me out, it appears.

El Perro
03-07-06, 18:46
Wow, she popped you and you're still singing her praises. I thought the price was 100 pesos plus a container of peanut butter?:)Nah, it's the paella with lobster, oysters and fresh basil. What did I tell you about that 100p come on! Yeah, they will fuck DH for 100p, cause they know they may end up in the Mansion, eating his cooking, and if they play it right, they can get away with giving him a fat lip. What chica would'nt go for that!

Dickhead
03-07-06, 21:36
I think the price is okay since she stayed for 19 hours. And my lip doesn't look too bad after I applied vodka and tonics with ice liberally to cut down the swelling.

El Perro
03-07-06, 22:19
I think the price is okay since she stayed for 19 hours. And my lip doesn't look too bad after I applied vodka and tonics with ice liberally to cut down the swelling.Before long you are gonna get measured for a swank smoking jacket and a top notch pipe.

Stormy
03-07-06, 22:33
I believe DH has both.

Dickhead
03-08-06, 01:10
Fresh basil in my paella? Heavens no. Oregano yes, chervil perhaps, but basil, no.

Big Bob 7
03-18-06, 03:18
Of Turkish descent. 28 yo. Long straight black hair.

Took her two nights ago. Nice little ass, perky tits with puffy nipples. Doesnt like kissing too much, but very accomodating otherwise. A true GFE type with a good attitude. Very good at reverse cowgirl.

150p 2 hours, two pops and carinos in between. Beware during the carinos phase, just to test her, she was going to allow condomless entry. I got to the brink and stepped back.

Seems LOTS of doables in Excedra the 3 times I have stepped in there at night. Much better than last April. Its happeneing!When is the best time to go to Excedra. I have passed there a bunch of times and have never gone in to hang out though I have been tempted. Sometimes the MOST heinous chicks are in their and other times there are 3 or 4 of the hottest chicks that I have ever seen. I have my reservations for going in there because I picked up a girl in Cocodrillo who told me that she usually works at Excedra. She was really hot and very nice but the sex was just so so. It wasn't terrible but to me it wasn't woth paying for. Is this the typical Excedra experience? I passed by Newport yesterday (Thursday) and there were some hotties there but I was reluctant to get in the mix because various posters here have said that it can be a clip joint. I just came from Costa Rica and in comparison the girls that I see here are like 60% dogs. Why is this considered to be such a hot monger destination. It seems to me that the women that I see on the street here are much hotter than the hookers. That is not necessarilly the case in Costa Rica. If any more experienced monger has some tips they would be appreciated.

Moore
03-18-06, 04:38
I just came from Costa Rica and in comparison the girls that I see here are like 60% dogs. Lots of dogs here, but also lots of locally grown material that I bet doesnt exist in Costa Rica or anywhere else between the Rio Grande and Rio de Janeiro, roughly.

Rock Harders
03-18-06, 04:57
Moore-

I think there are some bangin' ladies between the Rio Grande and Rio de Janiero. Although I think Brasilian girls are way overrated in the looks department (at least on the average) from what I have seen and heard Colombian and Venezuelan women are the crem de la crem. Obviously I am a huge fan of Argentine chicas, but there are definetly some truly exotic and stunning beauties coming out of Colombia / Venezuela.

Suerte,.

Dirk Diggler

Moore
03-18-06, 05:28
I havent visited Colombia but I guess the beauties were all hiding during my week in Venezuela. I tend to agree with the Argentines' (men and women) general assessment of Brasilian girls, which is body-yes, face-no. Many have great bodies, but the % of beautiful girls there is far lower than in Arg. This is even true in the deep south of Brasil, which was populated by many of the same immigrant groups as Argentina.

Cordoba Dan
03-19-06, 10:01
Lots of dogs here, but also lots of locally grown material that I bet doesnt exist in Costa Rica or anywhere else between the Rio Grande and Rio de Janeiro, roughly.Funny you should compare the two. On a trip to Guanacaste in 2000, all the tico guys and tourists alike were raving about this stunning woman who ran a boutique in the hotel. Turns out she was from Cordoba and had relocated to Costa Rica from Europe. And yes, I happened to agree after meeting her.

El Perro
03-19-06, 15:05
In the interest of returning this thread to Exedra, I dropped by last night about 1 AM or so, and ran into a few fellow mongers. A nice conversation was had, a variety of libations imbibed, and generally relaxing and enjoyable. Finished up with one of Dickhead's favoritas and all was right with the world. Speaking of DH and his long reach into the local PFP community-if I were he, I would consider an online, virtual "tutorial" for aspiring mongers, many of whom might still be stateside, or wherever. This "tutorial" could focus on many monger / BA topics, so as to better educate future mongers, before they arrive in BA. You could "hook it" in to the existing visiting newbie package. Just an idea DH. Designing the software program would be a kick!

The dog

Hi DB,

All DH has to do is start a new thread here beginning with his turtorial as the first post.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sconjo USA
03-24-06, 12:19
There is something wrong when a 200lb overweight dog is asking for 150 peso. Andcafe girls are asking for 200 and up. If the prices continue to go up. There won't be any reason to come to ba. And have to put up with all the crap from the airlines. Lets get thease prices to stay in line. Sconjo usa

Starfe
03-24-06, 14:51
For some of us that might be the ideal gal. In my case it is.

http://www.ravenarts.homestead.com/files/ugliestwoman.jpg

My present girlfriend, who I like to showcase as a living doll.

Starfe

El Perro
03-24-06, 14:57
For some of us that might be the ideal gal. In my case it is.

http://www.ravenarts.homestead.com/files/ugliestwoman.jpg

My present girlfriend who I like to showcase everywhere I go.

StarfeI adore the matching boots and hair color. I hear she's 220p with cbj and loves DATY.

El Perro
03-24-06, 15:20
With a makeover?Papa,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Hilda, and hope there is no resemblance! BTW, I had a good time at Madonnas last night and posted on that thread. I went there with a porteno monger who is pretty much a board lurker, but follows one of the local castellano boards. Helluva nice guy who is a regular at Madonnas. Discussed politics, chicas and the merits of Faulkner and Joseph Conrad. Ah, but I am far afield from our discussion of fat, but sartorially adept broads selling their overpriced wares at Exedra! (I still like the place alot for a non club atmosphere)

Dog

Sconjo USA
03-24-06, 18:19
You guys all by passed my meaning, so I guess you all don't give a f--k.

Sconjo usa

Sconjo USA
04-03-06, 11:23
Hey Papa Benito,

One of those Cordoba street sluts told me they were safe. Just ask Papa Benito and Doggboy. I guess they are reading the forum. Thats why no one should have ever told the putas about the forum. Now you guys are all f--ked.

Sconjo USA

El Perro
04-03-06, 12:20
Hey Papa Benito,

One of those Cordoba street sluts told me they were safe. Just ask Papa Benito and Doggboy. I guess they are reading the forum. Thats why no one should have ever told the putas about the forum. Now you guys are all f--ked.

Sconjo USASconjo,

I don't follow. Please explain. Sounds like you found Exedra not to your liking. Yes, you will benefit from weeding out the undesireables. I don't take a girl from there everytime I go there. It is a place that bears fruit if you go over a period of time. In that regard, not always a sure thing for the briefly into BA monger.

Sconjo USA
04-03-06, 14:43
My friend, I only wrote what I heard from a ****. Whoeverstarted telling this trash about the forum is going to find out how it will hurt us now. I did not mean any of this to insult you. By the way how old are you. That they call you papa. I may be older than you.

Sconjo USA

Sconjo USA
04-03-06, 16:02
I would like to state that in no place did I mention or write Excedra. I may have been there many times and I know how to deal with p---as. Go back and read my post.

Sconjo usa

Hunt99
04-07-06, 18:24
Says she's 24, from some fucking town in the provincia. I forget which, since I didn't give a damn but was just asking to be polite. Very cute Italian-looking brunette with long hair and light highlights, an ample 36C, 5'4", curvy but not gorda and definitely not flaca either. Has a small tattoo on the small of her back, which I got to admire at length (see below) Fabulous blowjob, had me blowing in a couple of minutes which is unusual for me. Second round finished her in a pleasant round of doggie, slapping her fabulous smooth cola. She energetically tried to tempt me for a third round after a couple of hours'visit, but while the spirit was willing the flesh was weak. (Or shall we say flaccid, heh heh heh. 150 pesos plus 10 for cab fare. Recommended.

El Perro
04-20-06, 18:27
I was loitering in Exedra last week when I was approached by this tall, long dark haired chica. She looks to have had her lips done. A slight resemblance to Morticia Addams. Brazenly came up and invited herself to sit down. Gave me the smoldering gaze and announced that she gives "good sexo". Offerred her cell #. About 5'8", pretty thin, with the obligatory tatoo in the small of her back. I wonder if this is the gato that Exon had a tiff with a few weeks back, as she insisted on pre pay? I wouldn't mind having those weirdo lips around the unit, but she looks like a pain in the neck.

Dog

Exon123
04-20-06, 19:07
Thats exactly who she is Doggboy.

I never did fuck her, had the chance last trip but there again I don't like to waste 'Orgasmo's'

I'm saving up my Sperm for Miss Sol.

Exon

El Perro
04-20-06, 19:32
Thats exactly who she is Doggboy.

I never did fuck her, had the chance last trip but there again I don't like to waste 'Orgasmo's'

I'm saving up my Sperm for Miss Sol.

ExonThanks Exon, I think I'll pitch that cell #.

Dog

Exon123
04-20-06, 20:47
Dogg,

She did the exact same thing to me a couple trips ago.

Came up to me and handed me her phone number. I think she Pray's on American Mongers.

So I ended up taking her to the transitora, the one right close to Excedra. I bought the room started undressing, (I don't Fuck with my cloths on) and she asked for money. I think the deal was for $150p and of course I said no.

So I ended up putting my cloths back on and went back to Excedra. Then I made a big deal out of it saying to all the chica's that she wanted money first so she got nothing.

Exon

El Grandote
04-30-06, 14:14
Saturday (April 22)

Noelia on the menu.

I got there quite late in the evening (morning) very slim pickins so I went for the loner. Very small chica (5' 0') maybe 100 lbs, not really my taste but at 2:30 am too late to be pickey. Anway was quoted 250p, but as I pointed out it's 2:30 am too late for many options so I made her a counter of 150p with the option for a big propina if she did everything I asked. Okay off we go, we get to the apt and I ask her for photos and she says no at first then I remind her of the propina then she agrees. Take a few pix then I ask her for servicio completo and says she has never done anal before, and again I remind her of her propina. Ok she says I will try. So we get down to business, everything covered but I am okay with that. So the moment of truth comes during penetration, okay so if I am having alot of difficulting in the front, I think the backdoor will be off limits. After about 5 mins of trying the front door I get a little frustrated and she notices, she suddenly just jams me in and she screams and jumps (hey not my problem right) After bouncing her off all the walls in the bedroom, I decide it's booty time. Preparation for the back door can be a little tedious but never the less I am still a gentleman (yeah right) She was so tight and obviously not enjoying her first and probably her last backdoor experience (again not my problem) Fortunately for the chica this method is my cryptanite (spelling) and can not last long (less than 10 mins) So now that it's over I try to get rid of her quickly because I am very tired (hey just spent 17 hours getting here) Anyway she wants to talk (she knows I speak fluent spanish) and commences to tell me that she really liked it from behind (I am in shock) I said but you were screaming and jumping and she said that the pain she got from the cola was intense and she came (bless her little heart) And yes, she earned her propina (50p plus 20p for cab) So she is now plan be. Look for next entry (Sunday April 23)

Ciao,

Santiago.

BTW, pix will follow, later having some issues downloading from camera

Exon123
04-30-06, 15:59
Santiago, You Brute You.

Exon

El Grandote
04-30-06, 21:41
Sunday (April 23)

Today I take the typical tourist visit of the city, well maybe not typical. Anway courtesy of Daddy Rulz I saw the city or parts of it during a 6 hour spin around the city. Later that evening I met up with Daddy Rulz at Exedra, he introduced me to the hired help and some of the chicas. One of which was dying to get into my pants (or maybe they all were) anyway I chatted away with this little chica of Exedra fame. I think most of you know her (even in the biblical sense)

She is definitely a hottie. I was very impressed with her services and she stayed for about 4 hours (300p including propina) Lots and lots of action of all sorts. She is and was worth a second look (another chapter) Anyway I am reluntant to mention her name or display her photo because she is well aware of this site and alot of members. I think she may even have seen parts of the site. By the way she is bilangual and I believe she even reads in English. She had asked if I was going to post her photos in Argentina Private.

Ratings.

Looks: 8 (cute as all hell)

Body: 7 (soft and smooth)

GFE:7 (lots of DFK and moments of carinos / tenderness)

Sex:7+ (all ports of entry)

Repeat: Yes.

I bumped her up to plan be and the last plan be (from Saturday) became plan C.

SC.

Comming up next is the Monday night out with some other mongers and a 5'10" hottie I met at Catto's.

Kdog923
05-02-06, 13:32
I guess I have been a closet monger for the last year and a half and never knew it.

I have been coming to BA on business and have been sampling the club scene but never ever knew about Boliches until Sunday on this website.

I usually travel with my business partner and we come here on Thursday mornings and leave Sunday nights. We usually bang 7-9 girls in 3 nights of action, and they have to scoop us up with a shovel when we get back to Miami on Monday morning.

This trip however I travelled alone and wanted to try something new. Sunday I was desperate to get a "completo" massage but couldn't find anywhere and stumbled on this website looking for one. Once I read about the Boliche concept I had to try it out.

I decided to try Cafe Excedra after walking by Cafe Orleans and seeing no talent. After entering Excedra, I thought I had maybe made a mistake as it was a total Sausage Party. But. Slowly the chicas began to arrive. I ate a nice meal, and I had struck up a conversation with a Newspaper Reporter from Clarin and we were talking about my favorite pastime. Horseracing when I saw this little Paraguayan Doll sitting near the back. Now I have to admit after I called her over, whe was maybe a 7 in the face instead of an 8.5 as thought previously. I finished my conversation and we hit the road back to my hotel, and got down to action. She started off pretty cold in the Cafe but as soon as we hit the Room. GFE. This girl had one of the best little bodies I have ever seen with big-full nice tits, nice tight tummy and a kickin little bootie. She told me pretty much anything was in play except for the pooper so we proceeded to fuck like bunny rabbits for 4 hours. This girl just got absolutely sloppy and whe she came she tensed up and collapsed.

When it was all over we talked about money for the first time, I asked her to make me an offer as I didn't want to insult her, but she insisted I offer. In light of the quantity and quality of the Ass I just received, I offered 300 Pesos and she accepted quickly. I AM a value shopper and could have offered less and she probably would have accepted, but I did it of my own free will.

All in All. WOW! The Atmosphere is awesome, very laid back food was good, and best of all a Fantastic piece of ass, what else could you ask for? Except maybe for her to give it to you for free.

Exon123
05-02-06, 14:09
Kdog923,

Thank You for the very nice report.

But Please don't pay those girls at Excedra that much. It tends to Fuck it up for all the rest of us. $200 peso's would have done the job nicely.

Exon

Hi Exon,

I disagree. In myopinion, $300ars for 4 hours of good service is not overpaying.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
05-02-06, 14:30
Kdog923,

Thank You for the very nice report.

But Please don't pay those girls at Excedra that much. It tends to Fuck it up for all the rest of us. $200 peso's would have done the job nicely.

ExonYes please. I don't consider myself a member of the "Peso Patrol", but 300p fucks up the curve in a big way.

Gome on guys, the man said is was FOUR hours of non-stop action.

That just doesn't sound like over-paying to me.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
05-02-06, 19:16
300 pesos is a weeks wages. IMHO 300 pesos for 4 hours with a chicka in their minds still means running up the price for a quicky. Chicka logic, no getting around it and not to be confused with actual logic. 300 pesos is a lot to give a cafe girl. Just my opionion though.

Hi Daddy Rulz,

Not that I want to be the champion of higher chica prices, but if you're willing to pay a chica $100 ars for one hour, why wouldn't you be willing to pay her $300 ars for 4 hours?

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
05-02-06, 19:26
300 pesos is a weeks wages. IMHO 300 pesos for 4 hours with a chicka in their minds still means running up the price for a quicky. Chicka logic, no getting around it and not to be confused with actual logic. 300 pesos is a lot to give a cafe girl. Just my opionion though.Gotta agree with Daddy here. Chica logic means that there was 300p out there for her services, so the odds are, next fellow will get quoted 300p, or higher, from the get go. Sure, she will allow herself to get bargained down (unless she is loca) but the precedent is set, and the bar for that chica is a little bit higher. I am especially sensitive to cafe pricing as that is my haunt. Before you know it we will be tipping a fucking doorman at the place!

Punter 127
05-02-06, 20:24
Let see if I got this right you guys will pay 150 for one hour but won't pay 300 for four hours. Sounds like fuzzy math to me. Remember he offered, she did not ask. If it was good service I don't think it was out of line. Don't get me wrong I probably would not do it, but I have paid two chicas 150 each for two hours, so who got more for his money?

Punter 127

Dickhead
05-02-06, 20:32
Maybe if he was boning her the whole four hours which I doubt. Also the food at Exedra is certainly not great, which may mean that he has the chica a bit overrated as well. But a decent post from a newcomer and we need more of that.

Who pays 150 an hour at Exedra? Not me. 200 would be okay for that long of a session, I think. I wouldn't pay that much of course, but then I am a Dickhead.

Punter I think somebody else was fucking our Mexicana a few posts ago ...

Punter 127
05-02-06, 20:54
I would have set the price before I pulled her, but just because it avoids problems. I normally pull from the Big E for 100 to 150ar and I try to get them to agree on two hours. If she was good and we had sex for four hours I would have tipped her, probably 200 total. I will never find out because I can't fuck four hours!

I think you are right about the Mex, I read that post, it was the one were the guy talked about taking photos but didn't post them. BTW: I like the way she is now our Mexicana.

Punter 127

El Perro
05-02-06, 21:05
I think you are right about the Mex, I read that post, it was the one were the guy talked about taking photos but didn't post them. BTW: I like the way she is now our Mexicana.

Punter 127Excuse me while I clear my throat. "Our Mexicana":rolleyes:. Well, if any chica is going to get $300p plus propina out of Exedra I'm happy it was her. She is one popular little filly.

Dickhead
05-02-06, 21:57
No no Doggie. Our Mexicana is not the one who got the 300 pesos. That was a Paraguaya. Our Mexicana would be quite upset to be confused with a Paraguaya.

El Perro
05-02-06, 22:14
No no Doggie. Our Mexicana is not the one who got the 300 pesos. That was a Paraguaya. Our Mexicana would be quite upset to be confused with a Paraguaya.Whew, well that was a close one. I don't want to be competing with 300p and tips for "our" Mexicana.