PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo

Jackson
01-01-05, 01:00
Quintana 362 (near Callao) (in Recoleta)
4816-4100 / 4200

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3d%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dQUINTANA%2c%20MANUEL%2c%20PRES%2e%2c%20AV%2e%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d362%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e388697%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e589405%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d200%2e49%2e159%2e51%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Water Rat
03-24-05, 21:01
I was in last Saturday. Good choice, few gringos even a couple of non-pros.

Capt Dave
03-24-05, 21:19
A gentleman staying at the mansion went there last night.
30 peso drinks
60 peso chica drink
150 U$D quoted

Caveat Emptor!

David

One Tree Hill
03-24-05, 23:18
Have they lost their "F"ing minds!

A gentleman staying at the mansion went there last night.
30 peso drinks
60 peso chica drink
150 U$D quoted

Caveat Emptor!

David

Daddy Rulz
03-25-05, 05:13
Was there a negotiated price or did she seem firm, not her ass but I'd like to know that as well. Regardless, the drink prices are insane.

Daddy

The Truth
03-26-05, 23:21
I went to Shampoo last night... Cost $70 AR for the house, plus the $30 AR to get in. Girl was $300 AR. Total about U$S 140. Girls are comparable to Black, et.al. Girl from the DR had a great smile and tight body, but was anxious to get back to Shampoo as soon as we finished. Not exactly a GFE...

One Tree Hill
03-27-05, 04:48
I went to Shampoo last night... Cost $70 AR for the house, plus the $30 AR to get in. Girl was $300 AR. Total about U$S 140. Girls are comparable to Black, et.al. Girl from the DR had a great smile and tight body, but was anxious to get back to Shampoo as soon as we finished. Not exactly a GFE...

....Considering the price (outrageous) versus service received?

BTW for anyone interested I have a top 5 list of all time chica performances

3 of them were 100 pesos for an hr (turned into severl hrs - Orleans, Cattos)
1 of them was 200 pesos for 2 hrs (turned into TLN - Excedra)
1 of them was 100 pesos for 1hr (turned into a TLN - Hook)

Conversly I have a bottom 5 list as well...
Interestingly enough it breeaks down like this

1 of them at 180 pesos for 1.5 hrs (left early- )
2 of them at 200 pesos for 1 hr (one oeft, the other i threw out)
1 of them at 175 pesos for 1 hr (left early - Madahos)
1 of them at 175 pesos for 2 hrs (left early - Madahos)

The cheaper the chica the better the service and performance in my case almost every time.

Main Man
03-29-05, 02:38
Sorry if this is going off topic but my findings have echoed
Trees. The more you pay the more you tend to get screwed.

The riip-off artists won't take less money. A good way
to weed out the worst girls is to offer the minimal price.

Sadly, you can't exactly buy great service. Only
having the right attitude and selecting the right
girl is going to get the results we all want. If I really
wanted great service, I'd select the minimal amount
acceptable and offer a tip if she does really exceptional.
Works better than just agreeing to overpay for no
particular reason in my experience.

That's not a Buenos Aires or Shampoo problem, but a
worldwide issue in my (limited) experience.

SFTraveller
04-09-05, 02:38
I went to Shampoo because I heard it was closed and reopened and wanted to see for myself.

It was early and the ladies were still coming in for work. The Quality of woman close to Black and Madahos. There were 2 stage dancers on the stage wearing Thong type Bikini which I liked and very beautiful Bodies that I would like to take to hotel but there just dancers not for take out. There were about 5 other gents in the club.
They asked for 400P I got one for 300P to hotel plus drinks.

She had D cups,Brown hair, around 5 feet without heels on, forgot name, BBBJ and multiposition.

The price is close to Black and Madahos but I like the Bikini stage dancers to keep me entertained. When ladies were not dancing they had soccer game on the Big Screen between the 2 dancer poles on stage.

Jack In Da Box
07-14-05, 19:21
Shampoo had a good ratio of young chickas to guys last Sunday night.

600pesos got me 2 chickas outta there (not including the 50 pesos spent on drinks) It was an unforgettable experience!

I've moved to the Cristofo Colombos suites in Palermo now and on the recommendations on this site it may be a good move. It is hard to get decent accomodation this time of the year in BsAs as most good places are booked out because of school holidays. So I am happy with what I've managed to snap up!

A repeat dose of last Sunday night is definitely on the cards.

Dickhead
07-14-05, 20:27
You overpaid hugely. RTFF.

Nickoarg
07-15-05, 12:11
What I do:

Go to places of high quality as Shampoo, Black. Those places require the girls to have a high fare for their services. Talk to them, ask their phone numbers, "te llamo después" (call you later) and then I get the "outside" price, which is usally much better. Only problem is that that night you are not taking anything out.

HTH,

Nicko

PS: I will put this also under "chica management"

Bandy
07-15-05, 13:38
You overpaid hugely. RTFF.DH,

I have a feeling (no confirmation though) that after the re-opening, the management is trying to impose a new gringo pricing policy of 300P per hour, like Madahos. At least all the reports are pointing this way.

Mongers looking for discounts can visit Cocodrillo later. Many girls from Shampoo and other clubs end up there routinely. Only problem of Cocodrillo is that it really does not get going before 3 AM.

Bandy

SobeLizzard
07-19-05, 18:01
The places you listed below are for Streetwalkers.

This place has a bunch of skanks: Orleans, Cattos.

This place can get you arrested if the local FBI walks in the door: Excedra.

This place is full of skanks: Hook.

Conversly I have a bottom 5 list as well.

Interestingly enough it breaks down like this.

This place is not what it use to be; management became Mafia: Madahos.

Hi SobeLizzard,

Why is this rant in the Shampoo thread? Shampoo isn't even mentiond in your report.

I appreciate your observations, but I would also appreciate it if in the future you would first consider the subject of your reports and where they would best fit in the Forum's organization before you post them.

Jackson

Aramis Col
07-21-05, 20:17
The last time I visit Shampoo (after the pub was open again) the level of the girls was not good enough (for my taste).

About the Madaho's mob, it is the first time a listen some like this.

Veterano
08-15-05, 21:24
Well, OK, full disclosure, are you recommending Shampoo because of the quality or because you have a friend that works there?

Last time I was at Shampoo quality was pretty good, but it was very dead, big place, mostly empty.

Has anything changed?

Veterano

Macgoo
09-05-05, 00:59
After reading the reports of a recently re-opened club, on a whim, I decided to stop in Shampoo. On the night I went, the club had about 50 chicas and 3, that's thee guys. After blowing off several chicas, I settled on Carolina. This chica is called El Leon by the others, and after seeing her photo (pictured below) you will understand why. In my opinion, the Shampoo chicas are not on par with those at Black, but the pricing is considerably less. I would definitely make another trip to this club. I liked being entertained, not only by the chicas strutting about, but enjoyed the on-stage performances too. The club's layout is a big plus in my book.

Carpediem
09-24-05, 00:21
Paid a visit to Shampoo couple of days ago. All the chicas were wearing halloween-like costums - had no idea (and still don't) that the first day of spring is supposed to be an Argentine Halloween? Anyway.

Got a feeling that half of Dominican Republic (female half) was there. And not particularly good looking one. Atmosphere was good / party. like. Had a hard time finding a reasonable candidate, finally I did - Anna, I think, from Paraguay. To my surprise she was determined to get $300 for an hour and wouldn't negotiate a peso down. So I wished her good luck. A bit of a waste of time and money.

Marak5
10-15-05, 03:38
Guys.

I was in Shampoo on a Saturday night. The quality of girls was not all that good but many of the girls were more of the semi pro variety. I was there at about 11pm and a girl came up to me. She was ok looking nothing special. But she said she would go out with me to a regular club. So we went out dancing for 3 hours until about 5am and then went to hotel for about 2.5 hours. I gave her 200 pesos. I think if you are looking for more of a gfe that it is good to try this place on a Friday or Saturday night.

TheKnife
10-23-05, 00:29
Paid a visit to Shampoo couple of days ago. All the chicas were wearing halloween-like costums - had no idea (and still don't) that the first day of spring is supposed to be an Argentine Halloween? Anyway.

Got a feeling that half of Dominican Republic (female half) was there. And not particularly good looking one. Atmosphere was good / party. Like. Had a hard time finding a reasonable candidate, finally I did - Anna, I think, from Paraguay. To my surprise she was determined to get $300 for an hour and wouldn't negotiate a peso down. So I wished her good luck. A bit of a waste of time and money.Chicas wear Halloween type outfits for their bachelorette parties

Mercboy
11-05-05, 11:33
Was at Shampoo Friday night from about 12 to 1. Quite a few girls and not that many guys. But the chica quality was poor. Either not that great looking to begin with, or horrible on closer inspection. One of them had a killer body, but then came over and I could see a face that was an example of plastic surgery gone bad. Had to get rid of 3 of them by pretending not to understand a word of Spanish. Then, of course, they sent over an English-speaking one.

Unless some of you say this was a bad night to go, I will not go back.

Exportgoldman
02-26-06, 15:45
Everytime I have tried to get into Shampoo it has been closing, and I was told it was crap!

I finally got in Friday night around 4AM (I know, I go out late. I was pleasantly suprised - the club was spacious, classy and well designed.

You walk down two flights of stairs, and come across a big room. Straight in front of you is a island bar, which is good, because you can order a drink while you eyes adjust without having to fight your way across a room when you first enter like other bars.

There is also a bar running the length of the room to the right, a big dance floor in the middle, with a two poll stage along the back wall.

There are comfy leather sofa's on the left, and lots of girls scattered around.

I took a seat, and watched the floor show, and had two girls approach me, one which spoke english. The english speaking girl was cute, the spanish girl not so much.

Looking around the room, there were a lot of girls, and a few gems. The chica drinks are 50p-60p from memory and they do pina coladas!

All in all, don't let people tell you this place it crap, it has a excellent layout, a good selection of girls and a excellent floor show even late into the night.

MiddleAgeGuy
05-01-06, 16:57
ime for a few notes on various places visited this last month. Shampoo was close to where I was staying so went there a few times. Talked the doorman into 2 drinks for the 30P entrance the second time there instead of 1.

Never pulled anyone out but talked to a real cutie little dominicana who I am sure would be fun. Another night, pre-cursered with "I am not taking anyone out", who stated she was part indigina (sp? Spoke very good english which she had learned over the last year and a half. Very intelligent, no problem sitting down and talking for an hour with one drink only, then only left when I left. The place does have a nice set up for sitting and watching the show with a fair sized dance floo. One night there were a number of people out there dancing with the girls if that's your bag.

MAG

El Aleman
05-18-06, 12:47
I have met one of my favoritas who works in Shampoo early last night (she had told me that it was one of her "on" days) and after some fun and a bite to eat, I decided to join her and have a drink in Shampoo.

The club has been completely redecorated since I was there my last time (which might have been 1 1/2 years ago) Exportgoldsman gives a fairly accurate description of the place. All done in nice, bright color, much white, as said an elegant setup.

We came early, short after midnight. I estimate ca. 25. 30 chicas, most of them in the 6 - 8 range, a few below that. No info about prices.

After about an hour (around 1 am) the club filled up a little bit, a few guys (american from their looks and clothing, T-shirt and sneakers) came in. Chicas seem not to be overly pushy. But during the whole time I was there at least a 3:1 ratio. Also my date told me that it was a very quiet time, off tourist season.

Left around 2.

El Alemán

Water Rat
05-27-06, 18:48
Stopped by last night at about 1am. Clearly I was too early. About 35 chicas, 4 customers. By 2:30 I felt less like the rabbit at a greyhound race. THe hot ones were locked into some local high rollers. 5 guys in Italian suits a chica on each arm.

In the end I decided to stay until desperation hour - 4 am having spent 40 minutes with a loira. Increased bargaining power.

All in all not great. Starting price was 600Ar. I laughed that off and left at a more modest 250 TLN. I clearly overpaid. Service was uninspired.

Tonight I may go back to Exedra.

Marak5
06-02-06, 06:02
The quality vs price quote ratio in Shampoo is completely absurd.

Hey, a hot ass black chica can quote 200usd if she is a knockout. A Madahos chica I can see it too, but even she won't get it.

These fing girls in Shampoo are so plain and average telling me that the minimum they can accept is 100usd per hour? F that. I didn't bother trying to negotiate a deal. The girls were ugly and half of them seem coked out. In fact Im fairly certain that 2 I talked to were strung out. Ive heard this corroborated from girls in other clubs as well.

Stay the hell away.

Rockin Bob
06-06-06, 14:24
Right, so I leave Black and end up in Shampoo. What kind of name is that for a club, by the way? Sounds like a place to bring your poodle to be groomed.

Yeah, it's in the basement. Bad feng-shui in my opinion, but no big deal. Well, I liked the chicas there better than in Black. A few Dominicanas! Maybe 15 girls, not many guys. Again, this is Saturday night, 1:30am.

I went for this girl Pamela, she was drop dead gorgeous. Pretty light skinned, I didn't think she was a Dominicana when I walked up to her. She asked for 300 pesos, I negociated it down to 250.

We went to the Acapulco, 50 pesos for the room, ordinary place. She takes off her clothes. Man, just to look at her naked was worth 250 pesos, I ain't lyin'! She goes to work on me and all of a sudden stops, goes over to the phone, and asks if they have any gel. She says to me, that's too big for me to take without gel. So I guess size does matter, it cost me an additonal 6 pesos.

In the words of Chica D. "The knockouts provide very professional if a bit uninspired service." She was good, I have no complaints!

So my bottom line opinion on Shampoo is the same as Black: nice place to go have a drink, but the risk / reward factor is just too low!

And so I will say again, for the millionth time, inspired service in the sack has absolutely no correlation whatsover with beauty or price. One of my favorite girls in BsAs is also the cheapest. Go figure.

Thumper
06-29-06, 20:47
Went to Shampoo and met up with? (there always changing names anyhow) who was a big titted dancer. Agreed on what I thought was 3 hundered pesos. Well worth that price. Bought her the customary drink and sat down.

I asked her the price one last time to make sure we were on the same page and she quoted $600 pesos for an hour and a half. I never could figure out if that was from the time we left till she returned or what.

Anyhow Mr. Happy slumped over from wallet shock. I told her, it's winter business is slow work with me here what happened to $300 and so on. She offered me $500 for one hour. Then I got a bill for for $230 for drinks. Evidently she ordered another one while I was draining the lizzard.

Got it all straightened out with the staff. Paid my drink bill only and left alone. Boy did she miss out.

Stand your ground

SanteFe
07-28-06, 00:42
My first bar experience in BA was here. 40p entrance for one drink. 2 girls approached me and I bought a drink for both (bad mistake) One spoke English quite well (ALWAYS a bad sign) She asked for 300p which I agreed to in a moment of stupidity. Felt bad for her friend so bought her another drink before I left. Total cost leaving the bar now 220p. For drinks and entrance fee alone. She (can't remember her name) got me into what she thought was a high enough state of excitement to remark, "There is a problem. The hour is up, I need 300 more pesos." I thanked her for the wonderfull experience and walked her back to the bar mulling the errors of my ways. She was remarking how since I had bought her only 1 drink she could not stay out for longer than 1 hour without another 300 pesos. Silly Gringo meets shark chica, score 1 for the chica.

============================================

Hi SanteFe,

Actually, they can stay longer than the one hour for the one drink you purchased at the club. All you have to do is offer to give her the price of the 2nd drink that you didn't buy earlier, which she will give to the bar when she returns later that night or the following night.

Of course, what you negotiate for her additional time is another matter.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lowlight
08-14-06, 13:22
I went to Shampoo on a Tuesday night and it had a full range of chicas. I got two drinks for 40 pesos. There were some very hot women in this place. The shows are hot and the seating is great. I know the drinks for the chicas are expensive, 80 pesos a pop. I felt like having a barbie doll expierence and ended up with Barbara blonde about 5'7 a huge rack that were fake, nice legs, and some lips that were made for only one thing. I left around 3am with her and she left around 6am all for 400 pesos. When I told her I videotaped girls she wanted to see. She let me videotape her for a few minutes without showing her face. She did BBBJ but no completo. To me she was a fun time and just looking at her rack and sweet body was enough to get me off. She had on some really high pink boots that just looked great on her. I saw her again on Thursday and she was a good time both times.

Punter 127
08-14-06, 14:01
I went to Shampoo on a Tuesday night and it had a full range of chicas. I got two drinks for 40 pesos. There were some very hot women in this place. The shows are hot and the seating is great. I know the drinks for the chicas are expensive, 80 pesos a pop. I felt like having a barbie doll expierence and ended up with Barbara blonde about 5'7 a huge rack that were fake, nice legs, and some lips that were made for only one thing. I left around 3am with her and she left around 6am all for 400 pesos. When I told her I videotaped girls she wanted to see. She let me videotape her for a few minutes without showing her face. She did BBBJ but no completo. To me she was a fun time and just looking at her rack and sweet body was enough to get me off. She had on some really high pink boots that just looked great on her. I saw her again on Thursday and she was a good time both times.80 pesos for a chica drink, 400 pesos for the chica, and no completeo,:eek: to rich for my blood!

Geo Eye
08-14-06, 14:32
Hey lowlight, always, always, always negotiate.

I am sure you could have lowered it to 250 or 300, of course if yu.

Got laid for three hrs, thank maybe it was worth it.

But never pay more than 250 to 300 even for perfect 10.

Believe me she will go for the lower rate.

Rockin Bob
09-18-06, 11:55
I went to Shampoo last, it's a block from my apartment (Hey Flexible Horn! I walked there!) Sunday night around midnight, not the best time for mongering but they had about 20, 25 girls.

I first talked with Marcia, this gorgeous babe from Tucuman, friendly girl, but she wouldn't budge from 300 pesos and she refused to go with me to my apartment. See? Already she's not compliant and she's too expensive.

My next choice was a girl dancing. I watched her, we made eye contact, she made me laugh and I called her over. The other day Jackson wrote that you should make them an offer, I said 200 pesos, she wanted 300, came down to 250, but I stood firm and guess what. She agreed to 200 pesos, and no problem going back to my apartment.

Three things. (1) It's always a good sign when a girl laughs, has an easy smile. I hardened hooker is incapable of this. (2) Negociate. Who needs who the most? You can always get another girl, for her 200 pesos is better than nothing. (3) I suspected she was a Dominicana, but that had nothing to do with why I picked her out. I went for her because she had a good attitude.

I really would like to know why the Dominicanas get badmouthed so much on the forum. Yeah yeah, I like my girls on the dark side but this one was pretty light-skinned. I've never regretted choosing a Dominicana, and I've been with a few them.

Victor Fx
11-13-06, 21:49
Shampoo will be celebrating on 23/11 "Lucha de mujeres en aceite" (Women's struggling in oil) The new web site has the dates for previous and next parties. They are usually on Thursday.

But most important is that many of the top clubs do celebrate on designated date thematic parties. I've been in many of them and, some time ago, I used to have an agenda with every event.

Jackson: I propose to open a special category for an agenda of events. I think that everyone can contribute with updates.

Mahal
12-19-06, 21:59
Went to Shampoo Monday night. I had tried to go Sunday but they close at 4:00AM which is earlier than the other places who seem to go until 5AM. Monday I was the only customer, about 5-6 girls, 2 of whom approached me but they really did not look good. I passed.

IrishPussyMan
01-31-07, 17:31
What can I say about this place, the club is OK, the line up is OK, the mad ***** who I took out of the club needs to be incarcerated in a mental institution.

Sorry but I can not remember her name, she is about 5 ft 5 a little over weight with nice big tits and shoulder length wavy hair.

I will keep this pretty short, in the taxi she asked me have I got condoms to which I reply yes lots of them, she then asks the taxi driver for a box of condoms and makes me pay for them and is not happy because <I did not give him a big enough tip, the prick did not want to put the meter on at the start, but did after I had to ask him five times, he was lucky to get any tip, any way next we get up yo the room (thank goodness I decided to reg her in at the reception desk) and she starts insisting on the money upfront, and I know from experience and from RTFF that it is a very bad sign when they want the money first, I explained that myself and all my amigos pay after the dead is done but she was having none of it, I even showed her the money to prove that I had it, any way I asked her to leave which she refused to do with out been paid, any way after calling security who came to the room with the Night manager and the duty manager she still refused to leave so at 5am we are all standing there waiting for the local police to turn up and get her to leave, when they showed the manager explained that she had only been in the room for five minutes before they were called and had asked here to leave, now the only bit of this that is really strange when the police come over to the door where we were standing one of them (there were 3) starts to shake hands with the ***** and starts laughing and joking with her, anyway she is still refusing to leave with out money, the police man (laughing prick) suggests that I might like to pay her half, which I reply to very quickly with are you joking, she can have 10Pesos cab fare back to club or where ever the hell she wants to go, she starts telling her buddy (laughing prick) that where she lives is a 100pesos cab ride where even the hotel managers and myself start laughing, finally I take 50pesos out of mt pocket and tell police she can have that if she goes now or she is getting nothing, she takes the 50 and then throws a punch at me, the police grab her and I finally get to sleep.

Hope tonight will be better, but it won't be in Shampoo.

Regards.

Irishpussyman

Exon123
01-31-07, 18:32
She played you IrishPussyMan,

As soon as she started making demans in the taxi you should have dumped her.

Another suggestion: Sometimes its not a bad idea to take a new date to the "Tello". Its worth the 40 peso's or so to be on neutral ground. She starts pulling that "Shit" you just put your cloths on and walk out.

I did this one night with an Excedra girl and got a refund from the hotel clerk.

Went back to Excedra and told anyone that would lesson "Exon" never pay's first, always after.

Exon

SexMachine
01-31-07, 18:45
I was with Irishpussyman last night and the girl did not look anything like the trouble maker she was. Good thing, I got back solo from there around 4:30 and picked up a chica from exedra who stayed with me till noon.

No shampoo again though.

SM

Monger514
01-31-07, 19:12
In seven visits to BA I've never been to Shampoo, because nobody on the forum has ever had anything glowing to say about the place. Sorry to hear about your experience, Irishman.

Hunt99
01-31-07, 20:10
Well played, IrishPussyMan. A surprising number of guys are pussies and would have paid first and not put her out of the room no matter what. A raving mad whoare can be intimidating.

El Grandote
01-31-07, 20:15
[Sorry but I can not remember her name, she is about 5 ft 5 a little over weight with nice big tits and shoulder length wavy hair.

Starts to shake hands with the ***** and starts laughing and joking with her, anyway she is still refusing to leave with out money, the police man (laughing prick) suggests that I might like to pay her half, which I reply to very quickly with are you joking, she can have 10Pesos cab fare back to club or where ever the hell she wants to go, she starts telling her buddy (laughing prick) that where she lives is a 100pesos cab ride where even the hotel managers and myself start laughing, finally I take 50pesos out of mt pocket and tell police she can have that if she goes now or she is getting nothing, she takes the 50 and then throws a punch at me, the police grab her and I finally get to sleep.

Regards.

Irishpussyman[/QUOTE]She sounds like the Drama Queen. I had some confrontation with the drama queen who used to work out of Exedra but was thrown out now works out of New Port after she was also kick out Cocodrillos. I may still have some photos of her if you want to check if she is same girl. She calls me up out of the blue the day after she pitches a fit at Exedra and starts telling me how depressed she is (as if I cared) then announces she is going to kill herself, I then tell her to call me the next day because I am busy working.

El G

Daddy Rulz
01-31-07, 20:22
Well played, IrishPussyMan. A surprising number of guys are pussies and would have paid first and not put her out of the room no matter what. A raving mad whoare can be intimidating.Things are getting crazy in La Recoletta, no doubt the cop knew her and probably was getting some of the 50. Tellos a great idea, lose 50 pesos but she gets nothing!

BadMan
01-31-07, 21:17
Sucks what happened to you IPM,

I agree that the best thing to do with a new chick from a low to mid range club is take her to the motel, it usually costs between 40-50 pesos. And if she starts acting psycho you can just get up and leave. Never take random girls to your place. I pick up girls from Madahos often and almost always take them to the momo a block away. It costs me about 50 pesos for a 2 hour room. If this ever happens again, offer the "police" 50 pesos to make the chick leave.

Bad

Nemesis
01-31-07, 21:39
I had a similar experience with a Shampoo chica who refused to leave my apartment when I declined to pay up front.

She was telling me that the club will penalize her somehow if she returns without money. That was neither a plausible or an acceptable explanation, so I told her that if she refused to leave that I would physically throw her out of the apartment.

After that she agreed to be paid after the session, providing I first show her the money, which I did.

Still had a surprisingly decent session afterwards, but I will not go back to Shampoo again for this and other reasons.

Member #1036
02-15-07, 21:51
Back there tonight and possibly take one of the girls I met. Short blond that wore tight white pants and petite but nice ass. I used date a girl from here and it is true when the girl leaves with a guy she has to pay when she comes back and they only give them so much time and have to be back. Well, it used to be like that. Overall this club is ok except the girls get pushy and after 5 times of saying no all the girls will stay away from you.

Can't remembered what I paid but got 2 drinks for the price of maybe 40 as I let the tout get credit for bringing me.

Big Bob 7
02-15-07, 22:08
The cop was laughing because in Argentina it is considered ridiculous that a grown man doesn't have the balls to throw a chick out of HIS OWN room. Just wanted to clarify that.

Jack 24
05-20-07, 09:37
I went during the week.

30 p entry fee.

Ugly chicks.

Hot gal dancing, watched her for an hour before I went to Cocodrillo's.

Exon123
05-20-07, 14:23
[Sorry but I can not remember her name, she is about 5 ft 5 a little over weight with nice big tits and shoulder length wavy hair.

Starts to shake hands with the ***** and starts laughing and joking with her, anyway she is still refusing to leave with out money, the police man (laughing prick) suggests that I might like to pay her half, which I reply to very quickly with are you joking, she can have 10Pesos cab fare back to club or where ever the hell she wants to go, she starts telling her buddy (laughing prick) that where she lives is a 100pesos cab ride where even the hotel managers and myself start laughing, finally I take 50pesos out of mt pocket and tell police she can have that if she goes now or she is getting nothing, she takes the 50 and then throws a punch at me, the police grab her and I finally get to sleep.

Regards.

IrishpussymanShe sounds like the Drama Queen. I had some confrontation with the drama queen who used to work out of Exedra but was thrown out now works out of New Port after she was also kick out Cocodrillos. I may still have some photos of her if you want to check if she is same girl. She calls me up out of the blue the day after she pitches a fit at Exedra and starts telling me how depressed she is (as if I cared) then announces she is going to kill herself, I then tell her to call me the next day because I am busy working.

El G[/QUOTE]The Drama Queen, named by Chica Seeker.

This woman is a great fuck. The problem is You've got to go threw to much Bull Shit to fuck her, she's a real psycho.

I believe she's been thrown out of every place she's worked. Last trip I didn't even see her at New Port. Who knows.

Exon

Esten
07-13-07, 01:48
Visited here near midnight the other day. I like Shampoo and typically stop in at least once on every visit to BA. Decor is amongst the best of the night clubs and there is generally a good selection of chicas. It's in my top 5 club list for BA.

Tonight there were maybe 30 girls and 10 guys. Selection was a notch down from what I'm used to here in terms of both quantity and quality. Chatted briefly with an attractive, slim argentina girl who I would have easily considered taking out. But I wanted to look around more first. There had been a slow but apparent movement of several girls closer to where I was seated at the bar so they could be in my line of sight. One girl a little farther away but clearly looking right at me, I recognize right away. Alejandra! I say. With a surprised but pleased looked she comes quickly over and we get reaquainted. Takes her a bit longer to remember than I. Easy for me, she was one of my best sessions in BA a year and half ago. She was perhaps the hottest girl in the club last time and probably tonight as well. We chat and catch up. A coincidence, she just came back to Shampoo after several months absence. She is fun and flirtacious and rubbing against my hard cock in my pants while we talk. She catches me eyeing her rack a few times but it's damn hard not to, especially with the skimpy top she's wearing. Strike a deal for 400p, a small premium from the 350p I paid last time. One 80p chica drink exit fee for the hour.

Alejandra is a Venezolana, early-twenties about, tan, slim, hardbody, impressive DD (implants but soft) Cute face, not beautiful but cute. Dirty blond / brown hair. She tells you she also works as a dancer at the club but I've never been able to verify that. Back in my hotel she gives me pretty much the same stellar session I had last time. Starts with a strip tease to music while I watch sitting in a chair. During which, she intermittently comes over and pulls down my zipper, then later pulls me out, then later licks up and down my shaft, each time between pulling back to resume her strip tease. This goes on several songs. She knows how to make you hot for her. I get naked and get her to stroke me for awhile with baby oil, then we fuck in several positions. To finish she lies on the bed and I lube her DD's with baby oil and proceed to tittyfuck her while she pushes them together. I pull out a few times to prolong the moment, then finally blow between her tits. Damn that's a great feeling. She seems genuinely happy at having helped provide that release for me, and comments on how strong it was. She gives me her cell# before she leaves. This girl ain't gonna be your girlfriend and ain't gonna be cheap. But if you take her out of Shampoo you are going to have a damn fun time.

Caveman01
07-25-07, 20:03
I know Alejandra from many years ago, she used to work in Affaire (both of them, first in Pueyrredon and then in Recoleta)

Very nice girl, with a stupendous body. Incredibly sexy.

I went to Shampoo a few weeks ago, but I didn't find her.

The manager told me she didn't came often, so, Esten I consider you were incredibly lucky.

Does anyone have any more news of her?

John
08-16-07, 23:12
I visited Shampoo last week on my last day in be. Aires. I was with a friend and we thought since we have already visited Blacks and Madahos might as well give it a try to Shampoo. We had no expectation of picking up a girl from this club either as we had not been able to cut a deal in the other two clubs, but to our surprise this club had some nice chicas. As soon as we ordered our drinks there were the usual ducks who came to us and started talking to us. We just brushed them of us as usual.

After siting in Shampoo for a while and having our drinks, two nice chicas come upto us and say hello. The chica that came to me was a hot 8.5 to 9. I was thinking I hope I be able to make a deal with this chic. As I would certainly be not happy to let her go due to price. We just sat there and I bought her a drink. After talking to her for a while I asked her about her services and then comes the price, she asks the usual stupid US$200. I am like what the fuck is wrong here in all clubs in be. Aires. All hot girls are asking some where in the range of US$200 or more.

After some negotiation I told her I will give her the US$200 for TLN. She agreed after some discussion. The girl that came to my friend he didnt' like that much, so my chica called in one of freinds who was also pretty hot. He agreed with him for US$100 for 2 hours.

Both the girls were pretty hot and and after two hours of service they both left with US$100 each as my chica also had to go some where in the morning, she also left at 5:00 am with her friend. The two hour session was good and the prices at Shampoo are still reasonable.

By the way I asked my Chica her back ground and her mother was a Braziliera. No wander this girl wa very hot.

John.

Esten
08-17-07, 00:58
$100 US (315p) for 2 hours is an excellent rate you got, for a hottie from Shampoo. The late hour probably helped. I assume you only had to pay one 80p drink since it was near 3am.

You mentioned you couldn't cut a deal at Madahos or Black. Were you also trying to get $100 US at these clubs?

Esten
11-25-07, 23:46
Stopped in here recently, there were about 20 girls and 10 guys around 12-1am. I hooked up with a petite brunette named Karina. Karina is cute and attractive, but a close look at her face gives away her age to be older than the other girls. However, her body is absolutely bangin. Slim, petite hardbody with big (fake) dd's, tight ass, one of the best bodies in the club. I offered 400p, she said her price was 500p but I held firm and she agreed on 400p fairly quickly. Drink for salida was 80p. Back at the hotel she was good, but professional. No kissing or BBBJ, but good service. She was gone in 45 minutes. Probably would not repeat but she has the equipment for some very good titfucking. PS. At my hotel she told me her real age, you would not believe it. I won't say here but you would not guess it looking at her, especially her body. She has been at Shampoo for many years and my sense was she will continue working here for awhile to come.

Esten
11-26-07, 19:58
No apology needed. I was going to do her anyways.

Asking how long a girl has worked in a club is probably a good screening question. The longer they have worked, the less likely to be GFE. I would agree with this in general. With exceptions of course. My best recent GFE was a girl working at a Recoleta club just over a year, whereas another girl I met who had just been working one month was not GFE at all.

Esten
01-06-08, 17:20
I stopped in again at Shampoo but my plan was just to have a drink and check out the selection, then head over to Madahos to see the blond I had such a great time with my last time there.

The selection at Shampoo was quite good. There were two couples leaving as I walked in, and these girls were attractive. Down in the club there were 15-20 girls and at least five were an 8 or higher. There was a hottie named Marisol, tan with (fake) dd's who I might have been interested in but she showed almost no interest in me or anyone else. There were two attractive, slim young girls named Yaqueline (blond) and Romina (black hair) who have just been working a month. And another friendly, hot brunette with a nice tan, Moa. The last three girls would have been possibilities to take out but I had plans to go to Madahos.

So eventually I leave and head over to Madahos. BUT, my girl isn't working! Damn. I should have called her cell first to check or arrange other plans. Well, I hang out in Madahos for an hour, have my drink and look around. But there isn't anyone I'm highly attracted to and I decide to head back to Shampoo.

Back at Shampoo my first thought is I'd still like to have a blond tonight and so I was thinking Yaqueline. I see Romina right away and she flashes me a big warm smile. But I can't find Yaqueline. I ask the waitress who informs me she left with a customer. OK, so I hang out and contemplate whether to pick Romina or Moa. Five minutes later, who do I see but Yaqueline. Were you just out with a customer I ask? She replies no. I'm not sure I fully believe her, but it doesn't matter. The girl I wanted first is here now and I invite her to join me for a drink. Yaqueline is a slim, petite blond with an attractive/cute face, b cups, white skin. She was wearing a hot red outfit and she looked very good. We discuss price and settle on 400p. Back at my place Yaqueline is a good but average fuck and I woudn't repeat. Nice but not GFE. Actually she seemed a little spacey at times. She spent several minutes looking at herself in the mirror in the bathroom, posing from different angles. I just watched her... it was interesting. Perhaps she might be into posing for photos. Also in the bathroom we were talking before she left, she had her purse open and I noticed a wad of US $20 bills. I had paid in pesos so they weren't from me. I told her she had lots of money, she replied oh that was from her first customer before me. $200 US she says. So she did leave with someone right before me! Little liar. And this guy paid $200 which was what Yaqueline had originally quoted me in the club. Funny. This girl was making too much money for her average services, but what can you do.

All in all it was an enjoyable night, though I've had better. I would have gone back to Shampoo to try Moa another night, but this was my last night in BA this trip.

Carpediem
01-12-08, 17:15
I had a lot of fun with her. Service is more-or-less but she is a lot of fun to talk with. She quoted me 300p for an hour, settled for 400p for two, and stayed for four. I actually asked why she started from 300p, and she told me that I appeared to know the area too good to be willing to pay more. Impression matters!

MiddleAgeGuy
01-13-08, 09:28
Saw a fellow board poster here, had a nice coversation. I had brought a newby who was all over the place like a lap dog. I was slowly moving him up the ladder creeping from Centro to Recoleta over a week. We met a couple Missiones girls who were a lot of fun in the club. They seemed to really get a kick out of my 20 spanish words buddy. The newby effect can work to your advantage if you have a wingman to protect your vulnerabilities. The one I took back was again very passionate but a little heavy. Somewhat made up for partially by the GFE experience.

I do not know if I believe it or not, but a smoking blonde dancer who stripped to nothing, they told me was a man originally. If so, I guess I have gone gay.

Azmitgom
03-19-08, 21:06
The promotion, 50 or 60p entry fee with 2 drinks was ok, so I went in, quite a number of chicas, some dancing and occasional stripping on stage. All the girls I chatted with wanted a drink after 30 seconds, and as I wasn't feeling like taking any out that night, I found 100AR$ lady drinks too expensive.

Kicera
04-16-08, 05:05
I was in Shampoo tonight. In with an Argentinian and the girls were quoting 600p to leave. The girls were standing hard on that rate on a Tuesday when there were all of four guys in the club. There were at least 20 girls in the place not including the dancers, and several of the girls were saying that the rate would go up at 4am. While the talent ranged from 4-8, that kind of pricing isn't what I'd call acceptable.

Perhaps others might have had a different recent experience, but I'd call this place a no go.

Jaimito Cartero
04-16-08, 05:22
That's Argentina for you. Business is down, no customers in range, and they raise prices and won't budge when someone actually comes along.

Carpediem
08-08-08, 05:36
I passed by the other day and the place appeared closed big time.

One less, I guess.

Tool1963
09-28-08, 03:29
Anyone have any experience with club recently?

Last report said it was closed. Remodeled perhaps?

What's it's story?

Breakawaytx
09-28-08, 05:49
I asked a chica about it, because I had a couple of positive experiences there on a previous trip. According to her, it is now used exclusively for private parties and is not a chica club anymore. Too bad - I was able to pull some tens out of there at one point for Triangle prices.

Andy Garcia
10-09-08, 01:49
A couple of weeks ago, I visited this place and I will be happy to share you some information. I find it strange that it is not more "in the wind". As a newbie, I asked THREE taxi drivers about striptease and everyone just recommended Shampoo (I know striptease is a bad word, but I thought business was a bit more innocent. The last taxi had the pleasure to drive my friend and me there.

Conditions: Tuesday night, about 6-7 chicas working around midnight including one stripper which was incredible but "plastic fantastic". 70p entrance fee and chica drink costs 100p. Then you are allowed to leave, but stupid me decided to buy another one for my girl.

My wingman took a mid-20 dark-haired beauty which was a 7. He afterwards told me that she was too "professional" about everything and he was NOT turned on.

I was more the less occupied by a mid-30 blonde named Micaela (claimed to be 32) At first I was sceptical, but this woman was a great professional and made me feel very comfortable. We eventually went to a "love hotel" nearby and she did not offer me anything "extreme", but (1) I did not ask, and (2) her services were high class and she was dripping wet and made me feel wanted. She seemed also to be intelligent, funny and kept telling me anecdotes from her life which I enjoyed a lot (when not working my body) I have NOT seen her on any webpage, even after browsing a lot, which I find peculiar. Anyway, she has great huge natural boobs, she is not very slim but neither fat, and I think she is maintaining herself well. From what she told - and did - you know that she has been quite some time in the business. She also read me very well making me throw out my price first. As I am used to fat nigerian girls charging 1000ARS in my country, I tried 500ARS and she happily accepted;-) Clever move, baby.

Recommended? Yes, either for younger guys who wants a MILF experience or for you other guys who wants an attractive WOMAN. I don't know how far she is willing to stretch it, though.

Other info: This place is, according to my "source", closed on fridays and saturdays, due to private partys at these days. Open other days.

Dickhead
10-09-08, 05:28
Asking taxi drivers for club recommendations is incredibly dumb.

Esten
12-21-08, 01:14
Shampoo pays 40 pesos to the taxi driver every time they bring a first-timer.

Esten
12-21-08, 01:29
Shampoo has been closed Friday and Saturday nights for private functions for awhile. Though I hear they plan to go back to being a chica club 7 days a week beginning in January.

I stopped in here recently around midnight. About 15 girls and 3 guys. Several do-able in the 7-8 range. A couple girls came over and chatted me up for awhile, they were friendly but not my type. Eventually told them I was going to look around a little more. I went over to chat with a dark haired girl with white skin (I think Sophia was her name) who had smiled and waved at me earlier. But in speaking with her up close she was only perfunctorily friendly and did not warm up to me much or try to make a sell. So I moved on.

BTW, the sexy MILF Karina is still working here. You can scroll down for some comments on her last year. Slim, petite, big (fake) DDs. Hot body, she stands out from across the room. Up close you will get some indication she is an older woman in her face. Had a pleasant chat with her but made it clear I was there to try someone else.

QuakHunter
12-21-08, 06:33
Shampoo pays 40 pesos to the taxi driver every time they bring a first-timer.Screw this. I've been reading this shit and I still have Dandruff.

Esten
10-10-09, 00:07
Fantastically informative review, thank you.

It would seem this is someone connected with the club reminding us it still exists. Hard to believe there has been no meaningful info on this place in almost a year.

Lgjg24
10-10-09, 15:57
I'm here in BA now and Shampoo has reopened as a "Normal" club.