PDA

View Full Version : Rouge - Warning: Avoid Completely!

Jackson
11-30-04, 01:00
Rouge 2257 Vicente Lopez (in Recoleta)

Avoid ths club at all costs!

Greetings Everyone,

Recent guests of this club report incidences of being hustled, deliberately over-billed and then physically assaulted.

Please govern yourself accordingly!

Thanks,

Jackson

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3d%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dLOPEZ%2c%20VICENTE%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d2257%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e395929%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e587296%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d200%2e49%2e159%2e51%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Water Rat
03-24-05, 20:58
What a waste! Went in there usual entrance fee - 30Ar$, but two drinks. Girls (piranas) on site action, very agressive, cold. Not great looking and the beer was 1) from a can 2) WARM. Did not finish my first beer, went around the corner to Madahos and found a cold beer and a warm woman (Fiona)

Glicemia
03-30-05, 17:19
I've had the same experience with Rouge. I entered the club with the promise I was only going to take a look. The level of ladies was just average and I was so stupid to offer 1 drink to a lady that I wanted to pull (she wanted 200 p only btw) and the club made me pay 80 pesos. I was so upset that I decided to leave without taking the lady.

On the other had i went to Sodoma and the situation was even worse. By the way I wanted to talk with the feature dancer (Daniela, a gorgeous blonde) but they wanted me to pay 140 pesos to do this. I left of course. Do you know if it is possible to pull that lady?

Main Man
03-30-05, 23:40
That explains why they have greesers passing out cards by the village.
I figured the place was a total ripoff whenever I witnessed this.

Marak5
06-12-05, 10:15
this place sucked. I paid 50 pesos entrace fee for 2 drinks. only about 12 girls, none that hot at all. pressured hard once I entereted. total rip off. I left before finishing my beer and the guy chased me half way down the black ranting in spanish, IM not sure what he was even saying.

Party BMW
08-29-05, 16:35
Hey guys.

I just got back from BA today. Everything is fresh in memory.

I took out a brazilian chick with very nice tits (recently enhanced to D's) long blond hair, very nice body and a pretty face.

Took her out at 5:00 am and stayed until 7:30am.

Party BMW

Geo Eye
08-29-05, 19:09
Hey there,

Tell me more, I am very intrested, I will be going to BA in a few weeks and wants to know, what website can I see her at.

If you have a numb, I will be very appreciative. Tell me more please,

Thanks

Party BMW
08-30-05, 12:48
I just saw her there. I didnt get her number.

I loved her accent. After this encounter I want to go to Brazil!

Hey there,

Tell me more, I am very intrested, I will be going to BA in a few weeks and wants to know, what website can I see her at.

If you have a numb, I will be very appreciative. Tell me more please,

Thanks

Capt Dave
12-27-05, 11:04
Hey guys.

Last night I took my two Greek guests to Rouge, because I heard the owner was Greek.

This turned out to be true - Nicholas came down and greeted my guests warmly, and they proceeded to chat away in Greek.

There were at least 12, maybe 18 girls there and NO customers (it was early - just a little after midnight) Some of them were absolutely pretty enough to consider, but I was with my girlfriend and really tired, so I left my boys chatting away and came home.

A little while later they showed up with 2 ladies who agreed to $150 pesos each (after starting at $400!) They reported that the chica drinks were $60/ ea.

I think it might be worth a look, especially if it means there is still a club in Recoleta where you can find a pretty girl for $150!

How about trying to keep that number where it is - the first time someone pays more it will be harder and harder to get back! I would try starting even lower - there were a LOT of girls there and no prospects in sight.

David

Dance Man
01-18-06, 01:41
I checked out Rouge two nights ago. Lots of overweight unattractive girls and one nice-looking blond. We settled on $200 pesos for one hour at my place. She said there was a two drink requirement. OK, how much? I can't say, you need to talk to the hostess. OK, I call over the hostess and she says two drinks. OK again, we have that settled, it's two drinks, and how much are these two drinks? $60 pesos each. You want me to pay $120 pesos to take this girl out when I can pay $60 in Mahados or $30 downtown? I don't think so. So she grabs the girl and says let's go, there are people to meet at the bar.

So much for my first and last time at Rouge.

Exportgoldman
02-25-06, 23:12
I went to Rogue again last night. It was a dissapointment though and through.

I can see why it pulls people in, even at 4-5AM there are lots of good looking girls there, and a good atmosphere.

I agreed to going home with a girl which promised for 200P that time was no issue (we agreed on two hours as she had to go home after that - it was 5AM after all) and it was completo. Everything was included (massage etc.

We then had problems leaving as there was a two drink minimum, and the girl which organised the first drink for the girl I was taking home was the girl I took home a few nights ago:-) She gave me a VERY dirty look.

Read my previous post, but basically she gave very poor service and demanded to leave before the time was up.

Well, I gave her 100P for the drinks, and waited for my change - it never came, after a bit of arguing, I gave up. Hard in broken spanish.

Anyways, we went home, and this girl turned from a sweet loving chica to a cold boring root. She said she did not have a kid, but from the loose feel of her, I could swear she had. I ended up FAKING a orgasm to end it. (I tried to cum imagining being with other girls etc, but she was a bad fuck)

Anyways, only 36 minutes had passed, and she said she could stay and sleep for another 100P. This should have been included as she had 1.5 hours to go - but I just wanted her to leave.

This is when she demanded more money for giving me a massage and a BJ! (not even a BBBJ) FUCK OFF! We argued for a while, and she kept saying I had agreed to this.

I eventually got her out of my apartment, and down the lift and she wanted a taxi money. I got her outside and closed the door. It was a little worrying as she looked as if she was going to start banging on the other apartment doors.

All in all, a bad experience. The second out of two from Rogue.

I don't know if this was because the other girl told her to rip me off, or if Rogue is simply full of girls which try to rip off guys!

Stowe
02-26-06, 01:05
Sorry to hear of your bad experiences. I have had a couple of bad ones while in Buenos Aires but overall they have been great. Perhaps 2 bad out of about 100. Considering chicas are as unpredicable as the weather, it is amazing it doesn't happen to us more ofter.

Keep trying with the chicas, you will have many more good experiences than bad if you treat them as special.

Good post because it warns all of us regarding a club. I, for one, will never go there. This is good for me because in just under 5 weeks I will be returning, once again. Cannot wait! Getting desperate.

Suerte,

Stowe

Exon123
02-26-06, 15:35
Exportgoldman,

Rogue is a notorious "Clip" joint as is most of Recoleta anymore. I've just quit Mongering in thease places simply for the reason that they've become "tourist trap's"

"Solid Gold" is another prime example and you can throw in "Madaho's" too. They simply want too much money for the services they provide. Rarely have I ever been able to find good service from the Ladies in thease clubs. Plus they start out asking $300 and $400 peso's just to see how Dumb you really are if they don't know you. Once you start "Haggling" over the money your experience is going to deteriorate acordingly.

On that same note I have my special favorites all over town, the "Triangle", Jaz Pub & Cutty Sark which get the majority of my Club business. In each of thease Clubs I have a "Special Favorite". She's the only Girl I'll Fuck in that club, (There are Exceptions)

I do this for a reason. Thease girls are very "Territorial & Possessive", once you start Fucking one of them you become their Property or Date. They don't want you Fucking their friends. Its OK for them to Fuck anybody they want, thats just business, but not for you.

They don't want you wasteing that "Load" on another girl. Thats her money and she wants it spent on her and her services. I'm sure part of this is a point of pride on their part and the rest pure economic's. One must remember that most girls don't get a date every night and they'er not happy seeing there "Man" walking out with their friends.

By Mongering this way I can walk into any of the Clubs and be absolutely assured of a total "GFE" with any my "Favorita's". They, which ever girl in which ever Club it might be, is always genuinely happy to see me. Sorta like Capt Dave once posted, "If they don't act like they just won the lottery, you don't want them", they light up like a Christmas Tree when they see me. Money is never mentioned, I always treat them like ladies and word gets out, The "LCN".

I posted sometime back that "little Marisol" in "Ness" caught me Fucking her friend Andrea one night that she didn't come to work. Oh there was "Hell" to pay over that. I finally solved the problem by inviteing Andrea over and buying them both a drink. Thanking Andrea for her services the night before right in front of "Little Marisol" but telling her that "Little Marisol" was my "Amor" and I will only go with her. I'll add that this assured very good service from "little Marisol"

We only have so many "Bullets" we can shoot, So shoot them wisely. Spending $300 to $400 peso's in Recoleta on a pretty face you just met is Not Good "Sperm Management"

Exon

Exportgoldman
02-26-06, 16:52
Excellent, and funny post.

This is the reason I was writing the post - as I too have realised that Rogue and surrounding clubs are rip off places. It's a shame I don't have time to do more exploring, as I fly out tonight, but I loved your story and advise about your favourites.

I was quite impressed by the dirty look this girl gave me, seen nothing like it before or after. Actually quite a turn on.

Larson2700
04-04-06, 00:15
Saw this post and thought I might add a little information. Nicolas is not the owner but the manager, the real owner is a local "businessman" (ala Tony Soprano) named Raul Martinez who owns seven or eight clubs, including the swinger club that begins with an "A", anorcheraa or something close to that. Nicolas is a scammer and a cheat who loves to add on drinks to your bill that you never bought. Also BEWARE going to the VIP rooms in Rouge, you can quickly find yourself with a $1000 peso bill after one or two drinks. Another note for general consumption, beware of any club owned by Raul Martinez, not only do they try and rob you but if you cause any trouble they have ways and no reservations about tracking you down. Business might be getting a bit rough for him since the police captains he bribed to keep his clubs open were just purged in the latest bid by the BA Police force to clean up its image.

Dickhead
04-04-06, 00:48
"the real owner is a local "businessman" (ala Tony Soprano) named Raul Martinez who owns seven or eight clubs, including the swinger club that begins with an "A", anorcheraa or something close to that."

The previous poster refers to Anchorena Swinger, in Dr. Tomas M. De Anchorena 1121, not too far from Santa Fe.

http://www.entrenos.com.ar/clubs/anchorena/servicios.htm

Bacchus9
04-30-06, 16:26
Last night this place crossed the line from just another joint with nasty managers and a willingness to rip off the unwary to a real bowery bar experience complete with it's own gang of enforcers and beatings.

Entrance was paid and drinks provided at 30 p for 2 drinks. The problem arose on paying the bill at the end for 2 chica drinks, one of them at 120 p because it had been served to a chica in a dark room at the back which they apparently consider their vip room but you'd never know it until it's time to pay up.

The dispute was over the 120 p drink and offers to pay 60 p, which went unaccepted. My friend raised his voice about the bill and I continued to resist paying the full 180 p. The room is about 2 steps down from the entrance and a ring of Argies formed blocking the entrance, they started punching and kicking my friend, 4 on 1. I tried to pull them off and asked they call the police to settle the issue. They notified us that they were the police. Some guys were streaming out and we were closed in on two sides by 8 or so people including the nasty womanbeast that works behind the bar. It was getting ugly, as I see my friend against the wall again taking another kick and punch. Obviously it was getting out of hand and no help on the horizon. I put the money on the bar and once they had the cash I was jumped, knocked to the floor, kicked and spat upon. I'm not sure if this was the friendly Greek manager or not. One with long hair, the guy behind the bar with a buzz cut.

Then appears a guy at the entrance who later called himself Norberto and described himself later with the police or covert police, who seemed to have some authority and things broke up. We moved outside for a lengthy discussion of what took place with Norberto. Whoever he was, he was the only one to get in the middle and grateful for that. The jist of it seemed to be that the police were corrupt, it was terrible and nothing could really be done.

Getting clipped is one thing but this was physical and a gang up on two guys in the middle of a nightclub. Anyone with suggestions on how to weigh in on this appreciated. Embassy, attorneys, etc.

El Perro
04-30-06, 16:39
Last night this place crossed the line from just another joint with nasty managers and a willingness to rip off the unwary to a real bowery bar experience complete with it's own gang of enforcers and beatings.

Entrance was paid and drinks provided at 30 p for 2 drinks. The problem arose on paying the bill at the end for 2 chica drinks, one of them at 120 p because it had been served to a chica in a dark room at the back which they apparently consider their vip room but you'd never know it until it's time to pay up.

The dispute was over the 120 p drink and offers to pay 60 p. Which went unaccepted. My friend raised his voice about the bill and I continued to resist paying the full 180 p. The room is about 2 steps down from the entrance and a ring of Argies formed blocking the entrance, they started punching and kicking my friend, 4 on 1. I tried to pull them off and asked they call the police to settle the issue. They notified us that they were the police. Some guys were streaming out and we were closed in on two sides by 8 or so people including the nasty womanbeast that works behind the bar. It was getting ugly, as I see my friend against the wall again taking another kick and punch. Obviously it was getting out of hand and no help on the horizon. I put the money on the bar and once they had the cash I was jumped, knocked to the floor, kicked and spat upon. I'm not sure if this was the friendly Greek manager or not. One with long hair, the guy behind the bar with a buzz cut.

Then appears a guy at the entrance who later called himself Norberto and described himself later with the police or covert police, who seemed to have some authority and things broke up. We moved outside for a lengthy discussion of what took place with Norberto. Whoever he was, he was the only one to get in the middle and grateful for that. The jist of it seemed to be that the police were corrupt, it was terrible and nothing could really be done.

Getting clipped is one thing but this was physical and a gang up on two guys in the middle of a nightclub. Anyone with suggestions on how to weigh in on this appreciated. Embassy, attorneys, etc.Call Goblin! Nah, I don't know, but I would make sure Jackson knows about this bullshit. My bet is Dickhead knows something about this place also. *See Larson2700's post about this place from April 3. Good luck.

Exon123
04-30-06, 17:20
Having stayed in Roxana's apartment, not far away, I've walked past this Joint many times. I refuse to go in no matter what the Touts are saying.

From whats been reported in this post they are getting despert for cash flow.

This type of conduct is unexectable. I suggest after the next AMA meeting they all reconvien at "Rouge", everyone order a bunch of expensive drinks for themselves and Chica's and pull a "Runner" or "Walk Out" and stiff the CockSuckers for the money.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
04-30-06, 18:31
Having stayed in Roxana's apartment, not far away, I've walked past this Joint many times. I refuse to go in no matter what the Touts are saying.

From whats been reported in this post they are getting despert for cash flow.

This type of conduct is unexectable. I suggest after the next AMA meeting they all reconvien at "Rouge", everyone order a bunch of expensive drinks for themselves and Chica's and pull a "Runner" or "Walk Out" and stiff the CockSuckers for the money.

ExonIf they got beat up for arguing before paying, I don't think not paying is a good idea. Use the board for what it does best. Avoid this place.

Exon123
04-30-06, 18:47
Daddy,

If we had 10 or 15 Mongers I don't think they would have any opitions.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
04-30-06, 19:15
Daddy,

If we had 10 or 15 Mongers I don't think they would have any opitions.

ExonI think I know who Dirk Diggler is. (I'm not sure and not trying to expose anybody so plz forgive me Dirk) 10 or 15 mongers of his age and size sure. Or a mix of Dirks and flexible horns.

Now lets think of a different group,.

Exon, Jackpot, Me, Benny, Mo, EzeAmante, Stowe, Capt Dave, Mpexy, et al. Get my idea? I don't wish to cast aspersions on anybody but this (myself included) is not a formedable group. If you guys really want to do something do it the Porteno way. Hire some gangsters to beat the shit out of those guys, it would probably be less than 500 P.

El Grandote
04-30-06, 20:59
I would hire about 20 to 25 out of work Porteanos to walk in at the same time and take up a lot space and order nothing but water. Sit there and drink slowly without saying a word to any of the chicas for about one hour. By this time the management would probably become a little aggitated and try to remove all of these Porteanos so real paying customers could enter. All the while the rest of us mongers sitting outside laughing at them. Would could they possible do then? Just some food for thought. I definitely would be game for this.

SC

Exon123
04-30-06, 22:19
Point well taken Daddy Rulz, But in no way was I considering myself.

But if we had 10 to 15 Flexiabe Horn's, that would get their attention.

Exon

Rock Harders
04-30-06, 23:05
Bacchus9, et al-

I really do not think there is much to be done in this situation in terms of getting justice or at least some sort of retribution other than informing the forum membership to avoid this place at all costs. The fact that this "Raul Martinez" character is the alleged owner of this and other clubs and is a well-known underworld honcho makes returning to Rouge and causing a ruckus a bad idea. If you were to march into the "lion's den" (Rouge) with 10 guys my size and age you could easily beat down the entire staff to a bloody pulp- but you better do it quickly, and all those participating better not have any desire to return to Buenos Aires, because people like myself don't exactly "blend in" down here, and as such would be easy to track down and exact revenge on. For the many mongers that either live here full time or come here frequently, the last thing you want is to have to watch your back against this sort of thing.

Bacchus9, this is an unfortunate incident, however, it had been previously reported that Rouge was a "clip-joint" and that a "tony soprano" notorious for scamming and intimidation owned the place. Also, a monger should ALWAYS know the price of anything (drinks, pussy) before agreeing to pay for it. In addition, a general rule in my book is to avoid any club within the vicinity of Recoleta Village, except maybe Newport occaisonally (independent chicas) and Madahos (top quality pussy, run legitimatly IME)

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Moore
05-01-06, 00:52
People like myself don't exactly "blend in" down here, and as such would be easy to track down and exact revenge on. You've mentioned this several times now Dirk - that you have no chance of blending in as an Argentine, etc. I knew your size, etc based on your posts and have also met you. I've personally known a few Argentines that were taller/bigger than you (including one porteno colleague that would dwarf you somewhat), though they probably didnt hit the gym as much. There are Argentines playing in the NBA and NFL. Clothes are generally what mark somebody as a gringo from a mile away. Behavior/gestures a second factor. These things can be adjusted.

Nearly all European ancestries/ethnicicities are represented in the Argentine population (plus Arab, plus Oriental/Indigenous). Blacks are probably the only people that might have difficulty blending here - Ive yet to meet or even see an Afro-Argentine in 5 years here. Id like to hear one speaking castellano like a porteno. When I see/hear native born Korean-Argentines speaking and articulating as portenos it still seems kind of strange.

So its your choice if you want to blend or not. I'll ask my "BigFoot" colleague if he's ever been mistaken for a foreigner or had blending issues. He's apparently pure EuroStock and is huge, but I don't know exactly how big since he's never told me, let alone 10+ times in the last few months.;)

Dickhead
05-01-06, 02:30
What Argentineans are playing in the NFL? JC.

Thomaso276
05-01-06, 10:56
I think the Gramatica brothers were Argentine. Field goal kickers count don't they?

El Perro
05-01-06, 11:11
I think the Gramatica brothers were Argentine. Field goal kickers count don't they?Technically yes, though they would not be of any help with the Rouge ruffians. As I recall, one of the Gramatica boys blew out a knee jumping up and down while celebrating a made field goal. We need Janikowski from Oakland. He could drug the chicas, fuck 'em all for nothing AND lay waste to the ruffians.

Hunt99
05-01-06, 12:00
What a shitty little place. What would really be helpful would be a list of other places owned by this douchebag, so that we may boycott them too.

Daddy Rulz
05-01-06, 12:17
Technically yes, though they would not be of any help with the Rouge ruffians.Are you kidding me Dogg, testicles through the fucking uprights bro!

Hunt99
05-01-06, 12:39
Are you kidding me Dogg, testicles through the fucking uprights bro!Nah. You obviously never watched either of these bozos kick.

"Testicles wide right."

Dickhead
05-01-06, 16:50
Neither of the Gramatica brothers played in the NFL last year although Martin did sign with somebody a few weeks ago. Bill I think is history. They were both born in BA.

Bacchus9
05-02-06, 00:12
Thanks DH, that compelling observation. And seriously thanks in general for the comments on the board and privately.

This has been an interesting post trauma experience, both reading the observations and coming to terms with it myself. Looking at the incident and also putting it into the context of 16 months of living in Buenos Aires. It's easy not to pay too much attention to the dark side of life here when you live in a safe neighborhood and you're too big to be easily cowed.

My first reaction was much along the lines of the board, "V" for venganza, drive a truck through the plate glass window, return with a flamethrower and most satisfying and with so much more finesse - go in with a group, taking names and kicking ass. Unfortunately we are not the Marines or the Jets locker room and down here mostly to chase pussy and stay out of trouble. As noted you'd have to be prepared to deal with attempts at retribution and who wants to walk the streets watching your back. I take the way people drive to be a sign of national character, which means who knows where anyone is going at any given moment. The one things that seems to unify is a sense of Patria and anything against Argentina, which means even your defenders could turn against you.

That said, I won't stop looking for the Fates to serve up an opportunity to put a boot in the little long haired's deserving face or something else with no fingerprints. You also have to wonder why a guy that has 7 or 8 businesses would let these clowns run a business as they are. I've wandered the streets of Centro, Barrio Norte and Recoleta and poked my nose into many, many boliches, some clip and many just your normal formula of putting out drinks and sending chicas out into the night, but none of them close to this audacious level and definitely not in Recoleta. So why here? Maybe some of you on a first name basis with this guy might pose the question.

Last, you're right Dirk, it's a known tough spot - although I've never seen anything come close to fists anywhere here - and I knew the owners were troublesome going in with my mind clouded by the thought of some fine pussy within, but there's nothing that makes anything about them right or something you can rationalize. They're a cancer and someone ought to root them out.

El Perro
05-02-06, 00:39
Nice perspective Bacchus9. These guys will probably end up getting theirs, though whether we will end up hearing about it is another question. Live by the sword and all that. With as much bad news about them as we have now on the board, they will be left to prey and non suspecting tourists. Sooner or later some badder shit will hit the fan there. Did you file a police report? I know that will draw some laughs from some, but it would be interesting to see what kind of reaction you would get from the cops. Like any other tourist area, in any other country, the tourist money comes first with the local powers that be. They would be the ones who could put the screws to these assholes if anybody could. Just thinking out loud.

Dog

Moore
05-02-06, 01:05
I had to look up the location of Rouge on Jackson's list. So thats the former Sodoma, yeah I've been in there. Pulled maybe a whoare or two out but this is a couple years ago before I stopped visiting the places in that zone. Not due to security, but quality and tourist trap issues.

I'd just let it go Bacchus. I was ripped off once in Black not long after moving here. The guys that ripped us off were cops. Long story short, I had become acquainted with a BA detective drinking at a local bar and we became beer pals for a short time. Once, I ran into him with a few other detectives at the bar and they invited us (me and an American buddy) to go a cool boliche they knew, which turned out to be Black. It was a setup, we ended up getting stiffed for maybe 800pesos, and this was back when it equaled 800 dollars. My detective "friends" had suddenly disappeared and the "owner" suddenly turned from a nice guy telling me about dove hunting in South Texas to a nasty fucker along with several bouncers. There was some brief arguing and a bit of contact but we did the wise thing - paid and got out. There was almost nobody in there but us.

Doggboy, I agree that cops in tourist destinations understand where the local bread is buttered and act accordingly, but BA is not a real tourist place. I'm not saying the PFA are out to get foreigners, but I'm pretty sure that foreigners dont have any special immune status either like in some countries. As written above, I was fleeced by BA cops as a clueless newbie gringo here. I wouldnt be surprised if some of these guys in Rouge either were cops or were connected to them. One thing to consider in an altercation with cops (or maybe cops) here is that they draw pistols VERY easily. I've seen it a few times here in what I did not consider threatening situations. In many more years living in USA, I cannot recall seeing a cop draw a gun there.

Shit I've read stories here about off duty cops shooting each other because neither one knew the other was a cop. They each suspected the other was a criminal (well at least they've got good instincts)!

Monger514
05-03-06, 21:29
Well, this might only provide a small consolation, but how about this? Five or six mongers go to this club, go inside, sit down, start asking about the prices for the beer and so forth. Someone pull out a wad of money and check it, then stick it back in your pocket. Then Bacchus, you come running up the street a minute or two later, like you were part of the group and got left behind or something, and stick your head in the door and say, "Guys! This is the place I told you about! They nearly killed me! Let's get out of here!". And then everyone get up and leave.

Sure, beating the crap out of some people there would feel better, but I bet this would be kind of fun, too, to check out the look on all their faces when you mongers march out without spending a penny.

Seismo
05-03-06, 23:00
One can always try the passive-aggressive approach.

Flush a shot glass down the toilet!

One it lodges in place in the line, they need to call the plumber with a 50ft snake. The snake will not break the glass, but will move it out of the way, only temporarily. 5-10 shits later, the shot glass is back in place!

After 4-5 tries with roto-rooter, the next step is jackhammering up the floor to open the line and remove the shot glass.

It works best with a large shot glass with a thick bottom.

Have fun and please report the results.

Dickhead
05-04-06, 02:05
Bottom up or bottom down?

Moore
05-04-06, 02:10
Seismo,

Never heard of that, quite interesting I must say. I would wonder if a shotglass would actually flush though. I'll keep it in mind for when my apartment lease expires.

Ever pissed in the office coffee machine? Any chance that you are a government employee?;)

Daddy Rulz
05-04-06, 12:24
Somebody put one of those plastic airline cups in the crapper on a plane one time. It was a real b1tch getting out. Blue juice everywhere. Not a bad plan. Better than flashing a big wad of cash I must say.

Hunt99
05-04-06, 12:32
I must agree that I think this plan is brilliant!

Bacchus9
05-08-06, 00:48
Even though it lacks the much deserved bloody noses, the prospects for keeping them closed while repairing the plumbing seem consistent with the goal of keeping them out of business. But you'll have to wait at least until Tuesday because they apparently got closed down for a week. I met a chica last night who had worked there briefly and hated it, she said they were closed for noise violations. She also said they're dark, brooding assholes that run the place, which didn't come as a surprise but as the saying goes "if you can't say something nice about someone, sit next to me".

Dealdo
10-07-06, 02:18
I had a very bad experience whit the MFs of Hellas, this place Rouge is running for the same Greek SOB.

A very scamming place whit out any respect for the clients.

Spread out the voice.

DeAldo