PDA

View Full Version : Montevideo 581 piso1, H

BayBoy
03-27-05, 22:47
Not the cleanest place, but I could live with it. Mamasan comes out and greets me; she sez she{s got 2 girls.

I picked a small, scrufty, cute young gal. To make a long story short, after a little hassle over the preservativo, she gave me and great blow job, probably the best one Ive had in Argentina this trip. Oh the tongue action.

40 pesos plus 2 for the preservativo.

Would go back -- bayboy

Wisconsin
05-29-06, 20:10
Stopped by but did not stay. Prices 60P 1 hour, completo. I was shown 4 chicas and I thought 2 were doable.

Rock Harders
08-09-06, 07:57
Mongers,

Stopped by here about 6am with a local Argentine monger who knows the scene pretty well. Only one chica available, without a doubt she was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, fat beyond believe and laugh out loud filthy. Price $30AR / half hour, obviously did not accept.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Eddie1468
10-31-06, 18:24
Hey there,

Tried this place yesterday, it is a bit like a maze, 1H is one floor up from the entrance, right next to the elevator. I asked some guy I saw and he told me that he just came from there as well and after I asked he said he had done one hour for 50 ARS.

With his instructions I found the right door, only one chica was available. Her name was Andrea, I would rate her as a 5 (nice tits) She wanted 120 for one hour, I just told her what the huy said and started to leave. She then agreed to 50 and again I asked specifically for completo (bbbj at least) Well to make a long story short it she only did CBJ and for the actual fucking I think that Buck from Killbill might has pimped better chicks*.

I guess Andrea just is a bad omen for me - Will not repeat.

Cheers,

Eddie.

*) For those that do not remember the movie for me it means I would rate her on par with a comatose chic

Jes1959
08-27-08, 15:29
After being up for damn near 24 hours, I was tired and this was close to my apartment. Went in was shown two girls, went with the dark haired peruiana. 60 pesos an hour complete. Don't remember her name, sorry.

Starts out with cbj, no exception even with tip offered. It was fine. After a bit I tell her that I want 'detras', she reaches for a small packet of oil, lubes up and we start rock n rolling. Welcome to Buenos Aires.

The place was very, very smoky, she complained also. Very good attitude on the girl, lots of small kisses and friendly smiles.

Face: 6
Body: 6 has 1 kid she said.
Breasts: 6
Ass: 8 fits just right.
Oral: 6 with condom.
Attitude: 7

Will not repeat, just too many too many flavors here.

Jes

Wisconsin
03-03-09, 16:01
Stopped by today, Tuesday around noon. 4 girls, looked ok, no stunners. Price 30 min /60 P, 60 min /120 P. Rooms were ok. 120 per hour seems a bit high for this place.

Artisttyp
06-13-09, 15:53
I just came out of here. I did a hour session with a rather cute argentine girl. She is 100% italian ethnicity. She had an excellent jiggle ass for anyone into that stuff 20 yrs old. She might only come on saturdays. I didnt pay attention sorry.

No bbbj but she did offer to lick my balls for a propina. I didnt get that far because in 11 minutes 15 seconds and blah blah blah mila seconds (stopwatch) I shot a load. I couldnt handle the jiggle.

She said she wasnt sure if other girls do bbbj so ask.

She let me eat her out front and back and I shot a nice load. I had no problem leaving early for US$21.39 cents.

I need a few more days until I can control my timing.

For places that charge low hourly rates I recommend going for the hour regardless. It puts the chica in a better mood and you can take your time before and after. I think it takes me at least 15 minutes to undress and lay out my tools.

WorldTravel69
04-25-11, 17:40
80p 30 min. 120p hour.

Zanny
07-22-11, 13:04
The website link in WT69's list is gone.

July 2011 field report. We were forced to sign in by the security guy at reception, and when my friend signed in first and left the mobile phone area blank because he doesn't have one here, the guy got upset, so I signed in and filled in the mobile phone with my number but switched the digits around. We went inside and the place is very low end, with dirty old sheets, one flat pillow.

Was shown Camila. Short, fat, young white, Deanna with a similar description, then Cielo, Milli, Jessica.

Even with 5 girls, the lineup was pretty crap, no one worth doing, so we left. Definitely a place to avoid.

WorldTravel69
11-17-13, 13:07
Could someone check this place out?

The web page does not work.

Montevideo 581, piso 1 Apt H, at Tucumán. 4 Chicas. Prices: __p 30 min., _p hour. Tel: 4374-2931, 4372-0979. Hours: 24/7. www.especado.com.ar.

The second number takes us to here: (011) 4372-0979
Parana 791 6 A.

The first does not show up in:
http://www.telefonica.com.ar/atencion-al-cliente/guias-y-directorios/paginas-amarillas/