PDA

View Full Version : Salome

Jackson
01-01-05, 01:00
Salome Cordoba & Billinghurst (in Barrio Norte) 4964-3770

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3d%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dCORDOBA%2c%20AV%2e%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d3401%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e414870%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e597924%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d200%2e49%2e159%2e51%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Once a good place for locals, but it's been loosing a lot of business lately to Madahos. Still, I like the place because the owner is one of the few club operators that refuses to pay the Police for protection, a stance that has caused him problems from time to time.

Pecs82001
04-02-05, 12:33
I've been going here the last 2 nights and like this place even though its small. Took a girl out each night and had a good experience. Girls seem standoffish but found 2 gems.

Cost $40 pesos for 1 drink for chica and $150 pesos to take em out. Mostly young and flacas here.

If you're Asian, the girls are very cautious as they hava a bad rap here as being assholes.

One Tree Hill
04-08-05, 16:07
If so Salome is the place to find them. Talked to a chica on behalf of Rick Seven (limited spanish) who would not do a TLN because of obligations for school the next day (college). Lots of young hard bodies here and a few older ones. Small club, but very bright and cheery. As mentioned below and in other threads the girls drink is 40 pesos, or actually I think 20 each with a two dirnk minimum for salida. Hince 40 pesos. The chicas there will go 150p OR LESS. Negotiate, 100p is not out of the question.

RickSeven, keeping up a pace that only a man half his age and twice as good looking could keep up (lol..jk) really wanted to leave here with a girl, but it was not be on this night.

I talked with a girl named Rocio, very young 20 yo, a bit large, buxom, but motherfucking sexy as hell. Was wearing a nice bussiness type suite, with hair pulled back. Looked like a summer intern for any large US company. She had a pierced tongue. We agreed to meet up tonight before her work at my apartment. Then I will be refreshed, clean, sober and ready to sodomize her properly! I also avoid the 40 pesos sailda fee. Bottom line, I think I prefer screwing better earlier in the day (as opposed to 4am).

With no sexo para mi and RickSeven having lost out to school obligations, what else to do at 330am? Hey lets go to Newport! See post in that section.

SFTraveller
04-09-05, 02:44
Yes there young around 20.

They have bar downstairs with very lould music. I picked a petite cutie for 150 back to my hotel. There were a couple of doable ones and I like it that there around 21 years old or so they say.

BBBJ and multiposition. Had great time for 150P.

Judd
04-10-05, 08:28
I've been there a couple of times within the past 6 months. I was quoted 120p straight up without any negotiations. Maybe you dudes are paying for TLN. Salome is one of the few places where you can pull a decent looking chica at a reasonable price. I'd hate to see this place become another overpriced Madaho's.

Late,

Judd

Member #1036
04-11-05, 22:03
I've been there a couple of times within the past 6 months. I was quoted 120p straight up without any negotiations. Maybe you dudes are paying for TLN. Salome is one of the few places where you can pull a decent looking chica at a reasonable price. I'd hate to see this place become another overpriced Madaho's.

Late,

Judd

Get real...you think I'm going to bicker over 30 pesos when most of these chicas can get 200 pesos plus in any other club. Good for you if you can get 120 p straight up you're a real stud....big deal

Daddy Rulz
04-12-05, 00:44
I think your missing the point Member. 30 pesos may be nothing to us, but I remember when Madaho's was 150 pesos for a pretty fine girl. Now it's 300 or more. They are looking for where it starts to hurt us.

Veterano
04-12-05, 00:59
These posters who claim to pay 100 or 120 Pesos for some decent action just haven't been there recently. The class action (e.g., Madahos, Affaire) is always 300 Pesos. I have scored at Newport for 200, but that was for a triple. The dollar has crashed, I guess we gotta live with it

Course, I don't negotiate, I guess this makes me a bad monger

Veterano

Judd
04-12-05, 03:29
You guys are right, 30 pesos is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But you start paying 150 and the next month it's 180 and so on. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

I was a little surprised it went up 150p since I was there 6 weeks ago. I was also surprised someone paid 300p for action at Affaire when I was quoted 200p. But back to Salome, I went in to re-check the talent and was not looking to pull. I had a beer at the bar and started chatting with the chica next to me. Nice girl but a little too skinny for my taste. She told me the program as I acted like It was my first time to the place. She told me the price to leave with a chica was 120 pesos for an hour + 1 drink minimum (not sure if it was 1 or 2). She also made this statement seem as if all the girls charged the same rate. I thanked her for her time and jetted.

To be honest with you, the girls at Salome are bordeline 6's and 7's (which is fine by me) but no stunners. Check that, there was one hottie I was really attracted too. Curvaceous with tanned skin. I did talk with her. However, it was a one way conversation with me asking all the questions. No chemistry and a red flag she'll be a dud in the sac.

Anyways, I think Madahos is way overpriced for their talent as well as Affaire if they are charging 300p. I don't think the chicas at Salome are near the quality of the Madahos girls or the Affaire girls. If the price were to reach the 200p level (essentially 100us with taxi + drink), to me, Salome would be overpriced like their Madahos and Affaire counterpart.

I was truly hoping this stuff was a case of dudes overpaying because they didn't read the board. Maybe it's just plain ole inflation. WTF do I know, I'm just a smuck with a rager serving time in pussy prison!

Late,

Judd

Dickhead
04-12-05, 06:18
OK, I am going to come out of retirement to comment on this. First of all, Member 1036 is part of the problem and not part of the solution. Second of all, Mr Butts doesn't know what he is talking about and yes, not negotiating makes one a bad monger. OK, all of that is negative but they have it coming. I know virtually everything that goes on in Salomé since my favorita of six months works there.

They have recently raised the salida from one 20 peso invitada to two 20 peso invitadas, but most chicas there are still happy with 100 pesos. Some will ask for 150, so don't give it to them. I have twice gotten TLN for 100 pesos from there, recently, and without much negotiation, and with good looking chicas with good attitudes.

I wish Mr. Butts could have seen the two very nice chicas I took home tonight. Quality in anyone's book. 125 a piece. Hey Butts, not only have I been here recently but I live here. "Class action" is a figment of some marketing major's imagination. Good pussy is what is sought. I have no idea what "class action" even is. Perhaps that is my loss.

The owner of Salomé is intentionally raising the salida to eliminate the client base of non-paying Argentinos who, in the words of my favorita, "tocan mucho y pagan nada." However, I asked him point blank, "How does raising the salida help the situation if these guys aren't salida-ing with anyone anyway?" and he just looked confused and couldn't answer. But he says he wants a more upscale clientele. Hence the business suits and long dresses on certain nights, and now he is only permitting them to wear jeans on I think two nights of the week. I then asked him, "Don't you think if you want a more upscale clientele you should fix the leak in the men's room that has been flooding the floor for at least a year?" That seemed to upset him.

Anyway I don't really like the club but I have the phone numbers of what I perceive to be the three best looking women there, and they will all fuck for 100 pesos, and they all give BBBJ, and 2 of 3 allow CIM. Only once have I been quoted 150, and it wasn't recently, and I didn't accept it.

A large percentage of the chicas who work in this club are using cocaine.

Jackson
04-12-05, 12:33
The dollar has crashed, I guess we gotta live with it.Greetings Mr. Butts,

I'm not sure I understand your logic. Yes, in the past year the US Dollar has lost value compared to many major currencies, but then so has the Argentine Peso. Nevertheless, relative to each other, their exchange rate has remained relatively constant at approximately 2.90 pesos to the dollar for approximately the last couple of years.

Thanks,

Jackson

One Tree Hill
04-12-05, 13:58
As of last night, the price of beer went from 15 to 20 pesos. I confirmed this with another monger, the waitress and a chica that knows me.

Water is 15 pesos (up from 10 I believe). Chica drinks remain at 20p. With 2 needed to leave.

Veterano
04-12-05, 22:15
I go to Madahos almost every night when I am in BA, so I have a feeling for the prices there.

When I was there in April/May 2004 I was routinely quoted 200 AR. When I was there in March, 2005, the routine price was 300. Last trip was my first visit to Affaire Recoleta (which I liked very much), but asking there was 300. I don't negotiate much, but one chica wanted 500, but promptly dropped to 300 when I asked about it. I usually do negotiate in Black because of the high asking, and they usually will come down a little. I am a decent looking dude and bathe every day need it or not so I don't think I am being charged an ugly premium!

I submit that it is necessary to negotiate a little at Newport simply because there is so much variation in the pricing structure there

I don't have your knowledge of logic or economics, Sr. Jackson, but prices are up! Doesn't the world wide decline in the value of the dollar have anything to do with this?

Butts

Hi MB,

It's my observation that prices are up because of demand. I think that the club owners and the chicas determined through their subjective market research that their customers would absorb an increase in prices, and it's apparent from what appears to be a consisent number of customers for both bar and chica services that they were correct.

In other words, everybody is paying more in pesos, regardless if their pesos were converted from Euros, Dollars, or Yen.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stowe
04-13-05, 01:58
I contend that chica prices go up because so many gringos (of which I am one) refuse to negotiate because realitive to costs in the US and Europe are still cheap. Additionally, mongers refuse to look down the road to the time when they're lack of negotiation and walking away from a few chicas, who quote outrageous prices, will drive prices sky-high. Buenos Aires will be ruined for everyone by these mongers!!!

Read the Costa Rica posts. That place is ruined because of all the Americans who have gone there and paid outrageous prices and now the chicas expect it.

One should remember to define what an reasonable/outrageous price is by the economy they are VACATIONING in and NOT the enconomy they LIVE in.

Some people plain fools and idiots. That is what the chicas exploit.

Stowe

Member #1036
04-13-05, 02:24
I think you guys give to much credit to this forum. Of all the people that visit BA, you think the handful that read this thread has any effect on the pricing of chicas in BA. Of the 3 times I visited BA the last 6 mos, the amount of Americans I ran into were so far and few as compared to Europeans visiting.

So the few times that the guys here pay a little more is going to have an effect is totally unreasonable. Inflation is a natural step in the supply and demand game and nobody on this or any other forum will change that so no use getting pissed off at us guys that pay $10 more than we should.

Daddy Rulz
04-13-05, 03:38
I don't see a shortage, as I understand economics (I'm not an expert and may be wrong) When demand and supply are equal prices are stable. Yes there is a high demand but I believe an equally high supply. I do believe that there is a wide variety of suppliers and personaly understand Farrari's costing more than Audis and they in turn costing more than Chevy's. However except for Saturday and Sunday night I've never seen a shortage of Chica's in BsAs. Personally I don't think the increase in price is due to that but rather the suppliers finding what the market will pay.

Again member I've seen prices double at some clubs and would hate to see it happen at others, and I believe that thinking "hey it's only 10 more dollars" is exactly what will cause that. Talk to the Costa Rica guys, prices there are on par with a lot of places in the States. Also I believe that Chica's loose respect for guys that don't hold them in on cost and provide worse service, it's one of those Latin things. I also think you under estimate the number of guys in BsAs reading this forum. While I'm sure it's not a high percentage I bet you would be surprised.

Mi dos centavos.

Jackson
04-13-05, 03:50
I think you guys give to much credit to this forum. Of all the people that visit BA, you think the handful that read this thread has any effect on the pricing of chicas in BA. Of the 3 times I visited BA the last 6 mos, the amount of Americans I ran into were so far and few as compared to Europeans visiting.

So the few times that the guys here pay a little more is going to have an effect is totally unreasonable. Inflation is a natural step in the supply and demand game and nobody on this or any other forum will change that so no use getting pissed off at us guys that pay $10 more than we should.Hi 1036,

I'm not sure you are referring to my report or the one below it, but in either case let me clarify an important point: I said that I believe that we are experiencing an increase in prices at the clubs and with the chicas because of an increase in demand. I didn't say anything about this increase being propelled by Americans.

First, Americans represent perhaps at most 5% of the market of guys looking for P4P in Buenos Aires. But then, this is why what happened to Costa Rica and other locations near the USA will not happen here. Americans do not now nor ever will dominate this market.

Second, The competition I am referring to is from:

1. Local men who, as the economy is improving, have more money to spend.

2. European and South American tourists, who are discovering Argentina as a relatively cheap travel distination. With increasingly frequency lately, I've met visitors in Buenos Aires from every country in South America. In addition, Argentina has always been a major destination for Spanards and Italians, and with the strong Euro, they've been comming here in droves.

3. European and South American business men, who have been traveling to Buenos Aires pursuing emerging business opportunities in Argentina.

The fact is that with so many Argentina girls traveling to Europe and Mexico to work, and with so many new visitors from Europe and other countries in South America, that we are witnessing a classic case of too much money chasing to few "goods".

Thanks,

Jackson

Judd
04-13-05, 05:25
Mermber 1036,

I do disagree with you. I think a couple of guy can have an impact on pricing in clubs. I started a thread discussing this as more dudes are reporting pricing increases throughout BA.

Late,

Judd

Stowe
04-14-05, 01:43
First, I agree with Daddy Rulz that even a few can affect prices.

Second, regarding supply and demand. From my most recent visit there (March) were a lot more chicas in clubs that I have seen in my previous visits (Sept and Dec) and less men. In fact, a number of chica friends, who work in the clubs, have mentioned to me that there are very few 'hente' (people or men) in the clubs that last few months.

Now if supply and demand were at work here, prices would drop. The fact that they haven't would probably indicate that those men who are paying for chicas, are paying outrageous prices which keep the prices from dropping-or at least maintaining prior levels.

Lastly, no one lives in a vaccum. We all need to understand how our actions affect others. At times, we all alter our actions when it negatively impacts others. Why not in this instance? Perhaps because the wrong head is making the decisions with some guys. And since there are so many chicas available, a little negotiation, time, patience and a willingness to walk away sometimes by some mongers will help dramatically in preventing a price increase.

Also, my previous post did not single out Americans but Europeans as well.

Stowe

Hollywood
04-23-05, 21:27
Thursday night - Did the bar scene for starters then headed out to Salome at 2am. Oh shit, it's like that eh? THere is no room in there with all the hoes. My friend and I were shown to a table immediately. I felt like a little boy in a candy store. Honestly, the hoes looked good and I I pulled a hottie that wanted to Party big time. Now boys, she told me 150P. Okay, I understand that you guys are the pimps of the city and can get much lower pricing. But please understand that we visitors understand and respect that. We aren't trying to bargain but aren't here to get jacked either. So enough said.

My buddy ended up going back to Black since that seems to be his spot. I
haven't worked my way up there yet!

Okay now for the report: Brought the hoe back, 22 years old, black hair, nice pussy, and wild as hell! I swear we fucked all night and the ***** left at nearly 9AM.

She ended up bringing a friend over the next night. THey were here at 10:30p, my buddy shows up at 11:00p and sees two strippin hoes in my penthouse and was like "hell ya". But for some reason, he did not jive with the other hoe. So he ended up leaving :( Hmm, what was I supposed to do now? Shit that meant I was stuck with two freaks. No problem, just had to bang em both. One girl left at about 3am to get more money from another dude cause she sure as hell wasn't gonna get more money from me. Again paid 150P for both. The other freak stayed til 6am.

It's all good out here. Roger dat!

Thanks,
Hollywood

Stowe
04-23-05, 21:47
Hoes!! Great attitude and nice term for the ladies. I guess using that label indicates how they will be treated. While that is what they are and we are all john's it sure seems to be a major lack of respect and EVERYONE deserves respect.

I prefer to show respect to them regardless of their profession.

IMO

Suerte,
Stowe

Hollywood
04-23-05, 21:58
Senor Stowe,

I understand your concern with my lack of proper words and I deeply apologize to all you gentlemen for my inappropriate use of terms. :) But the bottom line is they are hoes. I am sure you don't disagree. And if the "lady" chooses to leave at 9AM, do you think she is being treated bad??

Hollywood

Daddy Rulz
04-24-05, 04:29
Personally I like to think of them as valued service providors. But it's your money brother and if you are ok with them thinking of you as another john, enjoy.

Starfe
04-24-05, 11:57
You sound like a pimp I know . Classless.

Jackson
04-24-05, 13:01
Gentlemen,

The word "Hoes" is a derivative of the word "Whores", which is a term used to denegrate women, and thus it is not permitted to be used in this Forum.

If you must refer to women by their profession, please use more polite expressions such as "prostitute", "working girl", "service provider", or simply "girls".

Thanks,

Jackson

Stowe
04-24-05, 15:20
I appreciate that you require a certain level of class and RESPECT towards others. I just can't fathom how dis-respectful some guys are toward these wonderful women who provide us with such fun and pleasure.

If they think of these ladies in such low regard, imagine how they treat and think others, in general.

Suerte,
Stowe

Dickhead
04-24-05, 17:28
Daiana with the buck teeth is a good fuck and can suck dick quite well without any annoying condoms. However she will watch the clock. Solange has a kid belly but is very horny and has a flexible body that can be folded into virtually any position. Fuck her on the floor or up against the wall for added enjoyment. She will stay for several loads.

No need to go above 100 p for these very fine young ladies.

Hollywood
04-25-05, 18:26
Gentlemen,

The word "Hoes" is a derivative of the word "Whores", which is a term used to denegrate women, and thus it is not permitted to be used in this Forum.

If you must refer to women by their profession, please use more polite expressions such as "prostitute", "working girl", "service provider", or simply "girls".

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson,

I have to say that this site has provided me with lots of good information about this city. No disrespect to your forum.

Hollywood

Roger
04-25-05, 21:56
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

JacksonIn my part of the world we call a girl who works in a massage parlors an RA, for "relaxation assistant."

I like it!

Closet Boy
04-27-05, 17:11
Visited this club last Sunday night with Manson and Player33. There were around 15 chicas. Two or three were within my specs, and I am a picky bastid.

A small and modern bar. Drinks were very reasonably priced. Owner was kind enough to give Manson and I free drinks after Player33 pulled. Comfortable bar. I would definately go back.

Dickhead
05-26-05, 16:44
The favorita says there was a fire here last weekend (Saturday), not too serious but some smoke damage. She said they were closed for a couple of days. I was there last Thursday I think it was and the selection was not too good. In light of the new, higher prices, I don't think I'll be in here too often in the future. The favorita has a boyfriend now so I will probably cut her too.

Daddy Rulz
05-27-05, 04:20
Ever notice how as a place gets popular the selection goes down and the price goes up? Hasn't happened in the triangle but Black has faded terribly and that guy doing all the apartment reports has noted that in comparison to his trip last year he's encountering it. I saw that happen at 1707 where there really used to be solid 8's and 9's and now (as of 6 months ago) the selections usually were around 6 with some 7s being a good day.

Havrum
05-27-05, 18:11
It's not only that prices are going up and that the girls are dropping in looks, but performance has gone down as well from a year ago. CBJ's are now almost universal and performances uninspired. I think us extranjeros have a lot do with it, because our purchasing power is so great that we spend regardless of inflation and drop in quality. Just as real estate prices in Recoleta and Palermo have increased 60% in value in large part due to foreigners, so have services in these areas.

However, there are still a lot of gem places with great prices and great chicas. I just discovered a place other day with gorgeous girls, great, enthusiastic service and rock bottom prices. Some are boliches, some are apartments, some are in the capital, but most are in the suburbs. What a lot of people don't realize is that Buenos Aires is a city of 14 millions people, but only 3 million live in the city, the rest in the suburbs. Many of these 11 people are looking for pussy too but they're not going to Blacks or 1707 Santa Fe. They're going to some local bar with knock out chicas for 30 pesos. The lot of us have really only scratched the surface of this place, but if we stick to the same old routine it's only going to keep getting worse. Since most of us speak Spanish and can navigate around this city, it should be no problem exploring further afield.

Mickey Mouse
05-27-05, 22:20
Havrum,
During my 1 week in BA 2 weeks ago I received only 1 CBJ out of 13 different "get togethers" and overnights with 10 different ladies. I think you might be doing something wrong.
BBBJs rule in BA for this Mouse

Dickhead
05-27-05, 22:33
I experience that some at apartments. Maipú 429 always BBJ, Suipacha 921 and Güemes 3221 MEMV, Marcelo T 1270 always CBJ. But I have never experienced it at Salomé and very seldom at other clubs (exception: common at Nuevo Estilo until they get to know you). It is up to the young lady in question but no BBBJ will mean no repeat 95% of the time. Only 2 CBJs in my life from the Triangle and never screwed either one of them again.

Suggest negotiating this ahead of time if it is an issue, although I don't.

Daddy Rulz
05-28-05, 03:15
Negotiate ahead of time. Never been a problem for me.

Jaimito Cartero
05-28-05, 10:29
During my 1 week in BA 2 weeks ago I received only 1 CBJ out of 13 different "get togethers" and overnights with 10 different ladies. I think you might be doing something wrong.
BBBJs rule in BA for this Mouse

I think I was 10/10 for normal providers (Massage chicas not figured into the mix). I guess it depends on what places you go to.

Havrum
05-28-05, 15:54
My problem is that I've been going to the wrong places, mostly apartments and Flores clubs which are like 70/30 mediocre sex and CBJ to a good all around time. I haven't really touched the Recoleta and Centro clubs since I've been here for the past couple of months, just a few times (indeed the one time I went to Salome I had a great night). I find these places too expensive to consistently go to, between the chica (150 pesos), the drinks (30-50 pesos), the cab (10 pesos), the love hotel (30-50 pesos), and so on, when I can go to places like Kilkenny's Pub or Unico in Palermo to pick up girls for free and use Flores or apartments as a back up should I strike out (which is more common).

Monger514
07-16-05, 06:00
After my bust at Affaire I decided to venture to Salome. Now I probably wouldn't have done this on a prior trip, I've been so traumitized by Brazil where leaving the tourist areas could mean death, but last time I was here Jackson and Capt. Dave took me to Flores and I could see for myself that this is quite safe. Salome actually is not even as far, distance-wise, as the clubs in Flores.

I got there about 3:15. This is a very modern-looking bar (lots of shiny glass) Quite a few women, though as expected the quality is a far cry from something like Black. But they were quite friendly and I brushed off an old one and zeroed in quickly on a very young-looking one named Pamela. Normally the school-girl type is not quite what I'm looking for, but in light of the selection available at the moment, she seemed like a good choice. No tits to speak of, which is unfortunate, but nice slim body, and beautiful face with lips that beg to be eaten.

We went downstairs to the dance room, I guess you would call it. (The important thing to remember about this room is there's only one way back out, so stick close to it in the event of fire) Lots of locals flirting with the girls, I was the only gringo, but in no way felt out of place.

My beer was 10, and her drinks were 20. I needed to buy her 2 of those to get her out. She was very affectionate and when the time felt right I asked her price. 150 pesos. Rather than try to negotiate that down, I asked for BBBJ. At first she refused, but I explained my personal situation (married, etc. And made it conditional that she inspect me and satisfy herself that I looked clean. She said ok as long as I wash first, and of course I was fine with that.

Off to the taxi.

Whoops. Off to the unmarked car. Hmmm. I turned to the doorman and asked if this "taxi" was going to cost any more than a regular taxi. He said no, the guy works for the house. It's safe. OK. I got in. He starts driving, which is kind of funny, because I haven't told him where we're going (that would be Jackson's apartment) I ask Pamela about this. She says he's going to the hotel. Ah ha! I explain I don't want to go to a love hotel, I want to go to my apartment in Recoleta. She makes it very clear. No apartments. Hotel.

I've got several problems with this:

1) Hotel will add to my cost.

2) 150 pesos for girl is actually in the apartment, not my pocket.

3) I believe Jackson's apartment is a much more cozy and romantic place to entertain a girl than some love hotel.

But most important.

4) She didn't say anything about that in the bar.

I got out of the car while it was stopped at an intersection and caught a taxi home to bang out this report. Hmmm. Only 5:00 am. Should I hit another boliche?

Aramis Col
07-17-05, 20:58
This is my first post, I hope you can understand trhe text even I make several mistakes, my apologizes in advance. Yesterday a went to Salome after been in Pampa (Nuevo Estilo)

The pub (cabarute) has been modified, with littel tables and small chairs, the traditional bigs couchs are history. This pub is one of my favorites in Buenos Aires. However I have to realice that the level of the girls (niñas, chicas) is going down.

I like small, beauty and thiny (flacas, sorry if the word is not the appropiate one) girls, some of them are not working in Salome anymore for example:

Paola (Misiones) Guadalupe, Laura, Luciana, Ana.

I did not see Yanina, this girl is wonderful in bed, complete service (that means you can use her ass) Bud I have luck also, Sabrina is still there, I simple love this girl, very sweet, and the face is so beautiful, like and angel. So I pay the two drinks 40 pesos and. After a short ride, I have a lovely party whit the girl.

Well fellows (Kumpels) good luck and bye bye.

One Tree Hill
07-17-05, 21:40
this is my first post, I hope you can understand trhe text even I make several mistakes, my apologizes in advance. Yesterday a went to Salome after been in Pampa (Nuevo Estilo)

The pub (cabarute) has been modified, with littel tables and small chairs, the traditional bigs couchs are history. This pub is one of my favorites in Buenos Aires. However I have to realice that the level of the girls (niñas, chicas) is going down.

I like small, beauty and thiny (flacas, sorry if the word is not the appropiate one) girls, some of them are not working in Salome anymore for example:

Paola (Misiones) Guadalupe, Laura, Luciana, Ana.

I did not see Yanina, this girl is wonderful in bed, complete service (that means you can use her ass) Bud I have luck also, Sabrina is still there, I simple love this girl, very sweet, and the face is so beautiful, like and angel. So I pay the two drinks 40 pesos and. After a short ride, I have a lovely party whit the girl.

Well fellows (Kumpels) good luck and bye byeThanks for the update!

Man I liked those couches. Very comfy and great place to watch the scene.

Andres
08-01-05, 01:27
Visited yesterday. As mentioned before, the big love seats were replaced by individual couches (a bad move)

The second bad sign was a stupid "declaration of principles" advertised in an electronic sign stating that wanted to cheaply immitate a Playboy Club's "rule of conducts for gentlemen".

Third bad sign was the quality of girls. Bad, bad, bad. Not worthy ANY of them 20.

However, prices for men's drinks didn't go up (ar$10 per monger) neither saw I girls dressed in uniforms (perhaps that night didn't apply)

In brief, not worthy. Won't come back during this trip.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Aramis Col
08-01-05, 22:14
Saturday was a complicated night. Salome was empty when arrive, the majority of the girls (the good ones) did make several services during the night. About the new girls just entered only one is more or less prety the others are a disaster. Andres is right the evel has fallen. Only to point out, Sabrina and Yanina did not went to work.

Regards

Ampfofu
10-24-05, 15:12
Hi, I was in solome in Febuary. I met the most beautiful woman I ever met in BS there. Her name is Sabrina. WOW she knocked me off my feet. I have been in and out of BS many times and this is the best girl ever. She is very petit, but cool like no other. Has anyone heard of this woman, I will be back in January, I will look fo rher. I have pics and her phone number if anyone wants or can talk about her let me know.

SouthAmericane
12-08-05, 01:23
I was there as well. Pretty terrible. I also went to hook, affaire, madahos, shampoo, and black. (I practically spent all my money on door fees) hook and affaire were terrible. Madahos was packed with about a 2 to 1 guy to girl ratio. Shampoo was ok. Some nice looking girls. All of them quoted me $100 USD. But that can be easily bargained to 150 pesos. Blacks, of course had the best selection, but everyone there seemed to think $200 USD is a good place to start negotiations. Plus, a lot of the girls in black seem to have bad attitudes. I wound up with a young thing from Shampoo for 200 pesos for toda la noche. Completo.

Rock Harders
12-08-05, 18:24
To answer your question, from my experience the best selection of young pretty ones available at the best price is at Cocodrilo-see the Cocodrilo thread for details.

Aramis Col
12-09-05, 18:20
About prices I can confirm that one hour is still 150 pesos. About the girls many left the pleace, so the only one good for me at the moment is Clarita, a young uruguaya.

Best luck.

Regards

Aramis Col
12-11-05, 07:29
I have the same question, where are they? I think a possibility is Black, Buenos Aires Secrets or even Rouge. Madahos could be also another place, I will ask my girl there.

Best luck and please forward the information if you find some of these girls.

Regards

Ampfofu
02-11-06, 11:09
I was in BA in January 06. I had a great time. I spent a few nights at Solome. The waitress their her name is Veronica, she is young but speaks perfect english, better than most everyone, we hung out and she told me the whole story about the girls, In fact It was more amusing to learn all the secrets. I paid 10 pesos for my drink and believe it or not, after the first night it was only 10 pesos for her drink. That is unheard of, and I know most of you mongers will not agree, but it is the trueth. If you go ask for veronica and tell her Vince says hi.

I will tell you this. It is suggested that the girl makes you pay for 2 drinks before leving, but in fact you can do it for 1 drink. Plus the going rate is 150 pesos. You have to be carefull. Let me explain. Some girls are just waitress. No sex. Those girls during the week wear gold dresses, you will know what I mean. All other girls their are working girls.

I have recently been banned for life from Solome. They found out a couple waitress (which are now my close friends) and 3 girls and I negotiated making a all girl porn. Well we did it, it was good fun. But somehow someone bragged about it and when management found out, all hell broke loose. I won't go into any more details, but I will say this, the girls were well paid, and we all had fun.

But if veronica still works their after this big fiasco, she is the waitress to know, because if you speak little spanish she speaks perfect engligh, and she will give you the low down on all the chicas after she realizes you are cool.

Ohh and for all of you who go to hook, and all those places down by exedera, they all charged me 15 pesos for a beer not 20 like everyone says.

Aramis Col
02-12-06, 09:00
Veronica, Carolina and another thiny girl are the most good looking waitress, Salome never have. Very pretty.

Regards

Coupe66
03-12-06, 03:40
Ampfofu,

Interesting to read your posting. I was just in Salome tonight, many girls but all a bit skinny and plain for my taste. In November / December 2004 I rented out an appartment just around the corner from the place, and so just stumbled upon it. I prefer the atmosphere there to many other clubs, much more friendly and easygoing.

Anyway about your story, did your movie star the gorgeous barmaid, she is married one of the DJ's, a pretty big looking guy! Anyway, she was supposed to be making me a music CD from the music in the club, and tonight I joked its been over a year now and I'm still waiting! Are those barmaids to be had for a price or was it just for girl / girl action? Last time here I pulled out 2 sisters from there (not together though, worst luck! A well-endowed in the melon department brunette and smaller chested but even tastier looking sister, got them both for 100 pesos each. So I don't know if they are still around, I hope so, the choice there tonight didnt thrill me too much.

Cheers,

Coupe 66

Ampfofu
03-12-06, 21:44
Hey Coupe66,

Next time you to to Solome, ask for Veronica. She is mygood friend. Tell her you know Vince. Buy her a drink. Sit down and she will open to you with the story of every chica. This friend is better than any story youwill read here. SHe speaks perfect english, please be nice toher, she is oneofthe coolest girls in BS AS. She will not go home with you, but will fill you in on lots of info. TELL HER VINCE SAYS HI.

Ampfofu,

Interesting to read your posting. I was just in Salome tonight, many girls but all a bit skinny and plain for my taste. In November / December 2004 I rented out an appartment just around the corner from the place, and so just stumbled upon it. I prefer the atmosphere there to many other clubs, much more friendly and easygoing.

Anyway about your story, did your movie star the gorgeous barmaid, she is married one of the DJ's, a pretty big looking guy! Anyway, she was supposed to be making me a music CD from the music in the club, and tonight I joked its been over a year now and I'm still waiting! Are those barmaids to be had for a price or was it just for girl / girl action? Last time here I pulled out 2 sisters from there (not together though, worst luck! A well-endowed in the melon department brunette and smaller chested but even tastier looking sister, got them both for 100 pesos each. So I don't know if they are still around, I hope so, the choice there tonight didnt thrill me too much.

Cheers,

Coupe 66

Dickhead
03-12-06, 21:55
If you want a nice slim woman (not a girl) who is a 6-7 in looks, eager to please, and won't steal from you or flip you any shit, you could take a shot at my friend Barbara. 32 years old, native of BA, well-traveled, nobody's fool, not demanding, not expensive. Also gives good hair cuts.

MarcoKool
03-14-06, 23:47
I was in Salome on a Monday night, 1 AM. Bad move, man!

The place was bright and clean, alright, but absolutely NOT sexy. No vibes. No action, not 1 cute girl, nothing, only those useless GoldDress girls. What the heck is their purpose down there? IMHO, if they are not for sale, well, they could as well spend their evening at their local Church.

So, no luck there if you're looking for serious sexy action! Good to take your mom to, though. She won't be shocked!

Aramis Col
03-15-06, 21:36
The level of the girls is not the best, I agree. But for example you can still find Sabrina and Mariana, there. If you like thiny and brunnette girls, of course.

Best luck

Ampfofu
03-21-06, 17:51
Everyone seems to find some hot girl they swear is the hottest. Over the last few years I have looked at many of proples posting of their women. I still believe this one Chica From Solome is the best hands down.

I am opening a contest, no actual awards and everyone is the judge. I am opening this op with Sabrina. I met her at Solome last year (she does not work their anymore, if anyone knows where she is at please let me know) but to me she is hands down the most beautiful chica I have ever seen.

Aramis Col
03-21-06, 21:34
Dear Ampfofu,

Sabrina still works in Salome, I have seen she on Saturday. She is beautiful and has a good service too.

Regards

Bandy
05-02-06, 19:46
It was horrible! There were more service girls than the working ones. By 1 AM, few more came. Lots of guys hanging around. Ultimately, took, Karen, 23 yr old, no children. Everything was on the menu except, cola. Excellent service and personality.

Bandy

Bandy
05-06-06, 17:24
I told Jackson earlier in the week that I plan to "mow the lawn" here. I always find some special ones here. Last night was no exception.

Mariela, 21 yr. Old, started working in a boliche for the first time last night. I was her first customer. She was a little nervous at first, but soon, I made her real comfortable. A beautiful girl, who really made the session very special. Does not like DATY and cola. Everything else was on the menu.

Bandy

Andres
05-08-06, 00:17
Very short visit to the place on Sunday 3 AM (5 minutes) About 20 girls, very few doable from my point of view. We didn't even bothered to stay for a drink.

Andres

Bandy
05-09-06, 13:51
On Sunday, Capt. Dave, Santiago and I arrived at Salome around 1:30 AM after a pit stop at Cattos. I had only one intention, to do Jessica, a girl I was interested since last Sunday. However, I knew, Jessica is very popular (a true spinner) and generally is gone fast.

I could not find Jessica. Tonight, is my last night in BsAs. So I decided to take Karen, the girl I was with earlier in the week. I am glad, I took her. Things got better and better. She never did cola before, but as my going away present, she offered me this special entry. She was full of pain, I stopped. But she again insisted and finally, we managed to somewhat enjoy the experience.

I had a small bottle of semi-expensive perfume. I gave it to her as a going away present. The look on her face was simply priceless. She started crying. Repeatedly thanking me and telling me that nobody ever gave her a present like that. I told her that she is very special to me and she also made my last night in BsAs very memorable.

Nice way to end my night at BsAs. Just one more tryst with Miss Sol / Candela in the morning, before Ana picks me up for my journey back home.

Bandy.

Note to Andres: Sorry, I missed you by few hours. 20 chicas at Salome on a Sunday is huge. I found, on Sundays, around 1 AM, there were more service girls than working chicas.

Andres
05-10-06, 10:09
After leaving Stormy at his apartment, I went to visit the place. Although I had my deed done for the night, I just wanted to see how it was on Tuesday.

Again, a day-and-night contrast respect to Saturday. I saw 15 girls by 1 AM, of whom 4 or 5 were doable. A blonde called Adriana impacted me, a spinner body, nice face (little chubby, perhaps) a round and well-formed butt. There were other spinnes too, specially brunettes.

ARS 10 the drink. Didn't ask for anything else since was just a "fast audit".

Such a shift of ambience and quality that I experienced here (and at Dolys) makes me wonder the value of the reports as an accurate tool. It seems that most boliches are hit or miss, regardless of their customer base. Perhaps Madahos and Black escape a bit from that. What I mean is that you shouldn't take any boliche report as a perennial description of such boliche.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres
05-24-06, 09:49
On my last mongering night, I went out to this establishment by 12:30 or so.

Girls were still coming by that time. I saw a petite (5'0") very decently looking girl called Janet, with nice face and great body (big natural boobs included) She asked for ARS 150 and promised BBBJ, so the deal was closed. ARS 50 for all drinks.

We went to an hotel nearby (ARS 35) There, she provided a good BBBJ and then some positions (gees, what a body! Only drawback: Chain smoker.

As of her, she worked in Shampoo and Madahos before and wasn't having good business there, being at Salome for less than a month.

She wanted to stay longer, but I couldn't.

I can recommend her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Slugfest
06-03-06, 04:15
Whoa, Salome is a bit different than other boliches. I guess I had skipped this thread when I was reading about the various places. Judd and I stopped by at about 1:00 on Friday / Sat. Morning, finding the place pretty crowded upstairs. Headed downstairs for beverages and a seat, and then spotted little Giselle (Portena, 20 years old, with a 4-year old kid) sitting coquetteishly (is that a word? Nearby.

I brought her over before someone else claimed her, bought her a fruity drink (40p) and agreed quickly on 150 for an hour at my place. She suggested a hotel, but I said no way.

Besides too much make-up, I thought she was pretty damn hot. Small chest (which she's unfortunately getting enlarged soon) thin, just one tattoo, no belly.

The best news is that, based on her behavior at the club (lots of giggling and acting just a tad more aggressive than I like) I thought she might be a lot to handle in the sack. I was taking a chance on this one. It turned out that there was no reason to worry. She's very responsive to whatever you want (or at least to what I wanted) - hell, she came right out and said as much. CBJ quickly switched to BBJ, great conventional banging in all positions, happy ending, and everyone was happy. As it should be.

Then I told her I loved her, and she proceeded to probe my ass with a 10-inch dildo I thought might come in handy for just such an occasion, and took pictures of the whole shebang, as it were. Just kidding.

Dickhead
06-19-06, 15:40
Your beer 10, your mixed drink 15, her drink 20, 2 drinks required to leave (we had to pay for a second drink even though they didn't drink two drinks; I should have gotten two beers and hammered them down) Some doables. Not that many gals in there at 2 AM on Sunday but the majority were doable. I just took my favorita and I pay her whatever I feel like but I think my non-Spanish speaking buddy paid 150 for an hour. His chica was brand new and very nervous.

SanteFe
08-27-06, 19:21
Had gone to Oro but Saturdays seem to only have only half the normal number of girls and none that impressed me. We adjourned to Salome and while plenty of girls there, more kept arriving all the time. My first choice of the night was available it tuned out for "drinks only". Had never run into this before. Turns out the waitresses are dressed just like all the other chicas and will sit down and drink with you but will not leave with you. The next girl I chose turned out to be a keeper and provided great sevice for me. I will try and repeat with her, her name however escapes me.

Last Don
11-17-06, 00:14
A cab driver told me this place is currently closed. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks fellas

Aramis Col
11-17-06, 22:31
Sorry to confirm the information, the pub is close.

Regards

Member #1036
02-15-07, 12:16
This used to be my favorite place and when I heard it was closed I was disappointed and then Dave said on another thread that it is not closed but dead. Wrong! At least last night wasn't. After 12 is when most of girls come in and you have to go into the basement to find the girls. Earlier on they are sitting around the bar but if no customers they go downstairs to dance.

I like this place as the girls are real friendly and can't hit you up unless you ask them to sit. Drinks for girls are 20 pesos and no entry fee. Guy drinks are 10 pesos. When I first went in the girls kind of shine you on especially being asian. Asian on this side of town are not liked much as the reputation from Rio Cabana and Salome is that asshole asians treat the girls badly so I had to do some icebreaking but after that it went smoothly and the girls were real friendly.

Interviewed a couple of girls and told Magali from Arg that I would consider her later as it was early. <Need to buy one drink before you take the girls out. 150 pesos 1 hr and nearby rooms for 38 pesos.

Anyways, I sit around till about 2 and when there are only 3 girls upstairs I go downstairs into this smoke filled tiny disco and watch the girls having a good time. Girls are real flirty down stairs and I decide to take Magali.

150 pesos no rush and she starts the DFK. She is taller than most but probably too boney for you guys but for me ok. About 5 '8 without shoes and about 100 lbs with no tits shortwavy hair and real cute face. Anyways good time and no rush or no asking for money upfront or tips. <Maybe repeat but too many other options for me.

Member #1036
02-16-07, 18:47
After taking out the tall skinny one I had to go back get the one I really wanted before.

I get there around 1 or 2 and upstairs is dead so I walk downstairs and there they all are. Lot of the girls recognize me and come up and give me a kiss. Even the owner came by and said hi which really makes me feel welcome.

All the girls start the cat and mouse game and now Andrea a 21 flaca does her numbe of grabbing my dick and making out with me. I buy her drink and tell her go away for an hour cuz its too early. She gets pissed and so the first chick I bought a drink the other night that I booted does her thing and says why did I fuck another girl and when is her turn. I said tongiht I m fucking somebody else so she has to wait.

Andrea gets pissed and thinks I'm dumping her so I go back upstairs and buy her 2 20 pesos copas. We hit the room and I paid too mcuh but what the fuck compared to Recoleta girls it near the same. 150 per hour.

Very passionate and did all the work. Sucked huevos but covered everything else. These girls seemed to get tired fast cuz out of the 3 girls I've fucked after 30 minutes of fucking they start to get sore. She gets off andsucks the living shit out of me till <I pop. She comes up for air and the poor thing has sweat pouring down her face. I wish it was my leche but oh well.

God times here for me. Last night only about 2 or 3 lookers that I haven't boned.

Member #1036
02-19-07, 13:27
After 2 years this still became my favorite place. Friendly atmosphere once they know you and good enough good looking flaca girls to keep me satisfied.

Been there everynight and with a different girl except the last two night. S The first night I got here when I was with Magali, I noticed this real cute redheaded girl who was making these awful faces when some big ole fat american guy was hugging her and feeling her up.

She was available Sat when I got there and is kinda of a stand offish girl. She went upstairs and I followed her and sat next to her and tried to talk to her but pretty quiet. Name is Paloma from Dominican which is shocking as she is very white with redhair. Anyways explains why she can't work in Shampoo as the girls were racist against her and she beat the fuck out of one of them.

Long story short I buy her 2 copas at 20 p each and we go to the room for the normal 150-hr. Little disappointed in her body as has some stomach flab but I will let this pass as her face is too me very beautiful.

Kinda of started off slow and wouldnt let me dfk so I got kinda bummed and thought this is gonna be shitty. But she started doing her think. Covered bj which was good and then rode me which was average until she go tired.

Then I was getting bored and then put her down and DATY which is the key for her. She went bonkers and just opened up a whole new world. Thought the police were going to break in as the screaming was so loud. Seemed like she didn't want to cum as when she got close she pulled a way and said no puedo no puedo. I then did the iron grip on her which is my specialty to make girls squirt and then she couldn't get loose. I then worked her up again and then put the grip on and she started squirting all over the place and screaming. Went this route about 3 times and then she was exhausted.

Finished with cbj cim which is what I requested.

Went back Sunday night and place was dead and downstairs closed but saw her again and decided I needed just a quick blowjob as I now forcing myself to have sex. Sat down with her and she still is kind of cold and stand offish but what the fuck. I buy her copas and off we go.

I decided I don't want all the full bore sex so this time she starts DFK me which is nice and really gets going fast. She takes clothes off and starts BBBJ on me which I say is fantastic without even asking.

I flip her over and DATY and wholly fuck. I thought the night before she screamed but this time it scared the living shit out of me. She did her thing and she finished me off with BBBJCIM and we just laid there till the hour was up. Good finishing experience for me and ready to go home

Stowe
02-20-07, 00:50
Glad to hear it is open again. I haven't visited this place for 18 months but I plan to get re-acquainted again with those lovely chicas in April.

Good report #1036.

Suerte.

Stowe

Charlez69
03-16-07, 06:05
It is open and going as good, as new with the toothless git on the door.

Rockin Bob
03-16-07, 15:48
I went to Salome for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I've been back two or three times since.

Great place. No entrance fee, 15 pesos for a beer, chicas more or less like in Hook or Cattos, if not a notch or two up. Very relaxed atmosphere, muy amable.

They also have a great sound system and a DJ who knows how to use it, and they play all types of music.

Two thumbs up on Salome.

Stowe
03-17-07, 00:31
Good to hear, RB. I will be certain to visit it in 2 weeks. Last 2 times I was in BA I forgot to visit this club. Not sure why since I liked it and the chicas alot.

Since I unknowingly took Janet from Maipu 359 a couple of times last September interfering with your fun. I will try real HARD to try and follow you this time.

She didn't last long, I hear.

Suerte.

Stowe

OMGHereICome
03-19-07, 19:36
Went 3 nites, and never picked up. But still like the place. Its cool downstairs. Looks like your in a ship. Losts of young girls. My friends took girls from there twice.

Anyways. Will proably pass bye again.

Drinks are much cheeper than in recoleta clubs. Think 20 pesos each same for girls.

A little north. On Cordoba and Buillinghurst.

Regards.

OMG

Jimmy Boy 99
03-21-07, 04:12
Went to Salome on 3/20/07. Pesos 10 admission which covered a beer or a soft drink. Good music, some 20-25 girls, 6 or so who I would do. Unfortunately, none of the ones I was interested in showed any interest in me or were already occupied. Some other girls made contact and tried to get me to go with them but I wasn't interested. Starting price was Pesos 150 for the hour plus two ladies drinks at Pesos 20 each. When I said that it sounded expensive compared to privado prices, they quickly went down to Pesos 100 plus the drinks to leave. Very nice club and atmosphere, and far more reasonable than the Recoleta clubs. Would go again.

OMGHereICome
03-21-07, 18:11
However, I was never charged a cover.

Place is nice. Would go back.

Regards.

OMG

Jimmy Boy 99
03-23-07, 14:03
Sorry, it wasn't a cover, just what the guy outside said was the minimum consumption amount.

Paul VJK
03-25-07, 04:08
Never been before, so I decided to try it out. I wandered in around midnight, but wasn't impressed. There were about 10 girls there, maybe 1 of which I'd consider taking. Most of the girls were skinny and seemed to have a lot of mileage - if you know what I mean.

I finished my 10 Peso water and bolted. Jumped in a cab to Rio Cabana.

Smuler
03-28-07, 01:26
After my Internet chica didn't show up at my place, I went to dinner, then to Salome.

As previously posted, I walked right in, past the doorman like I was there before and was never asked for a cover.

Unfortunately, nobody for me there. No ugly chicks, just local skinny girls.

Maybe I went on a bad night.

Saved my $$ and left to spend another night.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Sportsman
04-14-07, 20:49
I've only had one prior visit to Salome and did not pick up anyone that time. Went back last Saturday with a few fellow mongers. Showed up around 2:00 am downstairs was crowed with more mongers than chicas. Got the load down from my fellow mongers on the average price of 150P plus one or two chica drinks bar fine at 20P each. Eventually decided on a chica named Lorena, short moracha in her early 20's with a tongue stud. Not necessary hot looking but she is kinda cute. I leaned over to her and gave her DFK right by the stairs. I asked for the price and the response was 150P. But just for the hell of it I gave her an inquisitive look and asked her to repeat her price. Surprisingly she said OK, 100P. Listo, vamanos. We headed upstairs and she told me I had to pay for 2 drinks. Fine, and off we went.

In the taxi and told me she speaks some English because she lived in Las Vegas for one year when her mom got re-married to a yanki. Then she told me her mom is Japanese and father is Argie. She could have fooled me because she doesn't look Asian at all. Then again what do I know about telling who is Asian and who is not. ;)

In the apartment the session went well. More DFK, BBBJ, various positions that went on for two plus hours with breaks in between. Has one kid and lives two hours away in the provincia and commutes to Salome four nights a week. Going to school to be a chef. I suggested on my next visit for her to come to my apartment a few hours before heading to Salome. She said sure and she would cook for me then. How sweet even though I'm not counting on the cooking part. It was still nice to hear that. At 6:30 am she had to leave for her two hours commute. Probably would repeat but would only be outside Salome to avoid the bar fine.

In summary, I paid 22P (tips included) for a soda and a bottled water, 40P bar fine, 110P for the chica (10P for her taxi) and a Hershey chocolate bar I brought from home as propina, and the taxi rides back and forth the place.

In return, I got two plus hours of pretty decent sex with a young cute chica, plus she gave me some kind of small banana shape local chocolate that was pretty good. And a future prospect as a back up without the middle man.

Coach 245
04-15-07, 17:12
Sounds like you found a fun diamond in the rough SP! I am anxious for the PHOTOS! LOL.

Coach

Aramis Col
05-02-07, 15:18
Salome.

More girls, Sabrina was there (extra skinny) and some new ones that did not know, but the mentioned Angeles apparently were not. On duty. The atmosphere like always, the prices also.

Just to enter I saw to Sabrina, that there was I throw an exit, invites a glass to her and we went to my appartament. The two glasses of her and the beer, 55 pesos. Gift of the girl the traditional 150 pesos.

WorldTravel69
05-02-07, 15:51
She must real popular. I had her the night before. I got cheated, I paid 60p for the drinks.

Salome.

More girls, Sabrina was there (extra skinny) and some new ones that did not know, but the mentioned Angeles apparently were not. On duty. The atmosphere like always, the prices also.

Just to enter I saw to Sabrina, that there was I throw an exit, invites a glass to her and we went to my appartament. The two glasses of her and the beer, 55 pesos. Gift of the girl the traditional 150 pesos.

Aramis Col
05-03-07, 16:47
Fourth Night Club Salome.

Around 4:00 in the morning I arrived at Salome the underground salon was completely renewed, looks chido. I knew Angels, but the girl was already occupied. I wait for her like one hour and I decided to left. This girl has a particular face but a very nice ass and a precious small body.

Aramis Col
05-04-07, 19:33
Seventh Stop Salome.

Truly my be plan, after passing two triangles of cabarets in Centro and Recoleta. The saloon down stairs was full and the brunette named Angeles. Was free at last. So after minutes, she was seated next to me and with the respective drink. The face is particular without being beautiful is interesting and the body is amazing. Small body. I was not interest to discuss the 200 pesos, she told me as her gift, so we went to my apartment. The girl is nice, very flexible and with an excellent disposition. A very good blow job with out condom, to feel her tongue first and after that her lips was a wonderful sensation.+10 in blow job. The best thing was that after a short negotiation and with an extra tip she accepted to have anal sex. What a beautiful ass. The girl was in this also very good again + 10 for the attitude and the service.

Aramis Col
05-05-07, 17:54
Third Stop Salome.

On the 4:30 in the morning we arrived at the pub. Down stairs it were enough people and luckily was also Angeles, but she had a previous appointment. After several beers and as no one of the girls presents were a suitable target. We went home with the fresh memory in the senses of another interesting night.

Bandy
05-22-07, 15:57
Her full name is Carolina. But they refer her in club as Caro. She is 26 yr. Old, quite tall, has one child. If you want a mind boggling sex session, and put up with her screaming, try her. I took her for two nights, for one hour session. I barely survived. 150 P per hour. One sex loving multi-orgasmic chica.

Bandy

PS: I am still confused with the chica drink price at this place. One night they charged me 40 Peso, next night 20 Peso. They know me pretty well. May be I got a discount!

Teddybear
05-24-07, 10:22
She is both a nice person and good in bed.

I think she makes to much noise. So much noise that I believe it is mostly acting.

Multi orgasmic? Read the previous paragraph.

Andres
05-25-07, 11:44
PS: I am still confused with the chica drink price at this place. One night they charged me 40 Peso, next night 20 Peso. They know me pretty well. May be I got a discount!As fas as I remember, the policy for taking a girl out there is paying 2 drinks, so if you ordered only 1 drink for her and you are taking her out you pay a ARS 40 fee, but if you ordered only 1 drink for her and don't take her our, you end up paying ARS 20.

Andres

Bandy
05-25-07, 13:18
As fas as I remember, the policy for taking a girl out there is paying 2 drinks, so if you ordered only 1 drink for her and you are taking her out you pay a ARS 40 fee, but if you ordered only 1 drink for her and don't take her our, you end up paying ARS 20.

AndresI took her out both nights. That's why the confusion.

Bandy

Andres
05-25-07, 17:06
I took her out both nights. That's why the confusion.

BandyI wouldn't surprised if they got confused and thought that you had already paid one drink.

Just a thought.

Andres

DosLuna
06-26-07, 18:56
Early morning today checked out Salome. Kind of empty but there were several chicas decent enough to partake. One in particular caught my eye right away, she was dancing very sexily. A petite, light skinned long dark hair, wearing a skirt and boots and very young looking, she says 24 yrs.

Well she quickly notices me checking her out and without losing a second, starts to rub her nice ass on me and starts kissing me. Very friendly, her name Andrea. Buy myself a corona, her a drink for 20 pesos. She continues to rub herself very sexily on me and we kiss like long lost lovers.

We settle for 200 pesos for 2 hours and 20 pesos taxi fare and off to my apartment. She turns out to be a hot little firecracker that can't get enough. I burn out about an hour and half and send her away. Just watch out, because she likes to upsell for bbbj, I did not give her a cent more.

For you breast lovers, I would not recommend, she was a cup. But a wonderful ass, better than Ayi's ass, if you guys have had a taste.

DosLuna

Ampfofu
06-26-07, 23:17
It sounds like you met Sabrina? Maybe she has a new name? If not did you see this chica?

Early morning today checked out Salome. Kind of empty but there were several chicas decent enough to partake. One in particular caught my eye right away, she was dancing very sexily. A petite, light skinned long dark hair, wearing a skirt and boots and very young looking, she says 24 yrs.

Well she quickly notices me checking her out and without losing a second, starts to rub her nice ass on me and starts kissing me. Very friendly, her name Andrea. Buy myself a corona, her a drink for 20 pesos. She continues to rub herself very sexily on me and we kiss like long lost lovers.

We settle for 200 pesos for 2 hours and 20 pesos taxi fare and off to my apartment. She turns out to be a hot little firecracker that can't get enough. I burn out about an hour and half and send her away. Just watch out, because she likes to upsell for bbbj, I did not give her a cent more.

For you breast lovers, I would not recommend, she was a cup. But a wonderful ass, better than Ayi's ass, if you guys have had a taste.

DosLuna

Aramis Col
06-27-07, 22:01
Andrea is not so quite like Sabrina (for me of course) But the way to introduce herself doesn't sound much like Sabrina eather. She has other way to get customers. Anyway I was with Sabrina in Mai and she still works with this name at Salome. And she is one of the older's know.

Regards

SexMachine
09-05-07, 19:55
Last time 4 months ago, It was my favorite place. I have been there twice this time and really slim pickings for my taste. I used to like Caro, Miguela and another one but they don't work there anymore. Haven't pulled anyone yet. Maybe, I will try Sabrina cometime.

Monger514
10-13-07, 13:42
We hit this place last night on our way to Cocodrillo. I've only been here once before. Last night the selection was not at all what I would call good, and we left after about only about 20 minutes. Drinks were 20 pesos. I did see one cute Paraguayan on the way out, but not cute enough to keep me there.

I've said this before, and someone should feel to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this place is a real fire trap. I am of course referring to the downstairs. So far as I can tell, there is only one way in and out, that narrow staircase. There is another staircase, but it appears just to lead to an upper deck of some sort. I don't see any other exits, and if they exist, they aren't marked. Either that, or I'm blind.

The lower level is made entirely of wood, from head to toe, and of course patrons smoke (and there are signs that declare this to be a smoking area). If there were a fire, that narrow staircase would be piled high with bodies of people passed out from smoke in no time. I remember very well a few years ago just before my first trip to BA there was a bad disco fire with many fatalities. Then the authorities clamped down on establishments with insufficient fire exits. Did they just choose to ignore this one?

El Perro
10-13-07, 14:00
I remember very well a few years ago just before my first trip to BA there was a bad disco fire with many fatalities. Then the authorities clamped down on establishments with insufficient fire exits. Did they just choose to ignore this one?The authorities have focussed on live music venues since the noted fire that killed nearly 200-mostly the very young. Much to the detriment of the small venue live music scene in BA (I. E. No live music in places like Kilkenny) There has been no public clamoring that I am aware of to insure the safety of gatos and their johns.

Aqualung
10-13-07, 23:45
Most night clubs and discos were closed for a while and live shows were banned while authorities checked to see that their permits were in order etc. So we must believe that Salome is safe and that it's only Monger514's vivid imagination that it's a death trap!

Yeah sure! The city is full of these death traps. There are hundreds of other potential Cromagñons.

AllIWantIsLove
10-14-07, 01:04
I think that this is quite common in BsAs. The aparthotel I stayed in last year had one stairwell and an elevator right next to it. I was on the 11th floor. If I recall correctly the place I will be staying in this year will be the same. But I will be on the 7th floor and I am seriously thinking about getting 70 feet of rope to keep in the room! At the Superbowl party last year we were on the 2nd floor (they'd call it the 1st floor) of L'Alliance and it looked to me like there was only one narrow staircase leading down to the first floor. I couldn't see a window to jump out of.

Bob.

We hit this place last night on our way to Cocodrillo. I've only been here once before. Last night the selection was not at all what I would call good, and we left after about only about 20 minutes. Drinks were 20 pesos. I did see one cute Paraguayan on the way out, but not cute enough to keep me there.

I've said this before, and someone should feel to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this place is a real fire trap. I am of course referring to the downstairs. So far as I can tell, there is only one way in and out, that narrow staircase. There is another staircase, but it appears just to lead to an upper deck of some sort. I don't see any other exits, and if they exist, they aren't marked. Either that, or I'm blind.

The lower level is made entirely of wood, from head to toe, and of course patrons smoke (and there are signs that declare this to be a smoking area) If there were a fire, that narrow staircase would be piled high with bodies of people passed out from smoke in no time. I remember very well a few years ago just before my first trip to BA there was a bad disco fire with many fatalities. Then the authorities clamped down on establishments with insufficient fire exits. Did they just choose to ignore this one?

WorldTravel69
10-16-07, 09:08
The window was behind the screen and it does open.

But they may not open again. See the restaurant report.

I think that this is quite common in BsAs. The aparthotel I stayed in last year had one stairwell and an elevator right next to it. I was on the 11th floor. If I recall correctly the place I will be staying in this year will be the same. But I will be on the 7th floor and I am seriously thinking about getting 70 feet of rope to keep in the room! At the Superbowl party last year we were on the 2nd floor (they'd call it the 1st floor) of L'Alliance and it looked to me like there was only one narrow staircase leading down to the first floor. I couldn't see a window to jump out of.

Bob.

Hamburger
07-23-08, 19:54
My apt is quite near to this place.

Has anyone been here in the last month, and could tell me something about its girls, prices ect.

Daddy Rulz
07-23-08, 21:05
my apt is quite near to this place - has anyone been here in the last month and could tell me something about its girls, prices ect.It's always happening, there are always lots of girls and your drinks are cheap, just go, have fun, and fuck. Just don't overpay and spoil it for the rest of us.

If you're intimidated about hitting the clubs alone, follow the time honored tradition of inviting Dickhead or one of the guys living there out for an evening of debauchery. Pay their entradas, taxis, and beers, though with brother Dickhead that could mean a second mortgage on the house, and do what they tell you.

TejanoLibre
07-23-08, 21:35
Only an IDIOT would be unable to escape a fire at Lálliance!

Worse comes to worse and you head upstairs to the neighbor's rooftop.

Plus the building is made of brick and concrete. Nothing to burn baby!

Maybe a lomo or bife de chorizo.

With Salome you are in the basement so you are at a disadvantage.

The clubs and bars were closed down for almost 1 year after the ¨WhiteSnake ¨style fire. (220 plus dead)

No dancing allowed. You could'nt even fuck standing up because someone might think that you were dancing!

Felt like I was at Baylor University in Waco, Texas!

Bob.

Punter 127
07-23-08, 22:19
It's always happening, there are always lots of girls and your drinks are cheap, just go, have fun, and fuck. Just don't overpay and spoil it for the rest of us.

If you're intimidated about hitting the clubs alone, follow the time honored tradition of inviting Dickhead or one of the guys living there out for an evening of debauchery. Pay their entradas, taxis, and beers, though with brother Dickhead that could mean a second mortgage on the house, and do what they tell you.Daddy thats good advice, but he needs to be very careful with that Dickhead guy, because he has tendency to turn around and back up to you, he did it to me one night at el Alamo.

Not sure what he really wanted?

Dickhead
07-23-08, 23:01
I was trying to get at your wallet.

Seaman
07-23-08, 23:21
I was trying to get at your wallet.Can you still remember that? Must have been a loooonnngggg time ago!

Daddy Rulz
07-23-08, 23:21
I was trying to get at your wallet.With his secret wallet stealing trouser snake.

Dickhead
07-25-08, 05:32
Went to this venerable boliche tonight. We were in the 'hood anyway. So we rolled up and it was empty. Literally empty on the top floor. Talked to the doorman and he said there were "many chicas" downstairs. I said "how many is many?" and he said "10." I did not believe this. Then another one walked in and he said "11." So we discussed drink prices and first he told us it was 20 pesos to enter "sin consumcion." I said WTF and he backpedaled and said 20 pesos included a drink. I said, "What kind of drink?" and he said, "Cerveza, champagne, or whiscola,"

So my wingman gave him 100 pesos (mistake) I gave the wingman 20, and we three proceeded downstairs. The wingman disappeared, I think to shake the dew off the lily, and I ordered a whiscola and the third guy ordered I don't know. Turned out to be a rum and coca. So waitress brought the drinks and 50 pesos cambio. We didn't know if this was good or bad, but we know it was not right, since there is no third drink, and thus the change should be 40 or 60 depending on whether another drink was forthcoming. There were 3 or 4 non-doables and a couple of cute waitresses.

So the wingman who paid the 100 pesos came down and asked for a beer and then they wanted 20 pesos more. Thus there was a 10 peso discrepancy. I asked the third guy what he ordered and he said rum and coke but also said he distinctly heard the doorman include that in the offering, as well as "cualquiera." I did not hear that. So I explained this to the waitress and told her to go get the doorman. She headed to the bar and I intercepted her and said, "No, andate arriba agarrar el chico."

Said chico eventually came down and put a hand firmly on my shoulder and told me he was sorry but I misunderstood him and the consumicion minimo is 20 pesos and the cover only includes a beer. I knocked his hand off my shoulder, told him that I specifically asked what drinks were included, and he had specifically included champagne and whiscola (which was why I ordered that). He repeated his apology and his assertion that I had misunderstood him and I reminded him we had three witnesses and also I told him he could not count to eleven unless his fly was open. I said we would not pay any more no matter what. We slammed our drinks and left and so it could be said we screwed them for ten pesos since probably we owed 60 but fuck that anyway since there was no one in there worth fucking except the waitresses.

I have scratched this place off my list.

Daddy Rulz
07-25-08, 10:31
It is awesome, Brother Dickhead in his "Yes boludo not only do I speak Spanish very well, I've been kicked out of better clubs than this in my life so no you won't be ripping this gringo off" mode. I love the look on their face when it happens, it's like when your big brother shows up just as the bully is about to start pounding and your brother is REALLY BIG.

Member #3320
11-05-08, 18:33
I had been wanting to put a review of this place for past many weeks but finally got down to doing so only today. Trust, it would be of some use to the newbies.

GETTING THERE: Its located on the esquina (corner) of Cordoba y Billinghurst. Its not a location close to a large ghetto of boliches. So one will usually end up hiring a taxi to reach this boliche. Anyway, its very easy to locate.

I recommend stopping the taxi about 10-20 m away and then walking back to to the entry point of the club.

ENTRY: It is very simple. Just walk in without looking right or left. I am saying this because at times, their is a door man who might be tempted to ask for a entry fees. To avoid this fees, just walk in the place as if you literally own the place.

If at all you are indeed demanded a fees for entrance, do not pay more than 20 ARS. However, this entry fees will inevitably entitle you to a free drink of your choice.

LAYOUT OF THE CLUB:

Their are two floors. One is the ground floor which has a bar and few seats and few girls hanging about.

Their is a basement which is the main hangout of the club. In this basement, their is one more bar, loud music and and many more girls. The basement is designed like a cabin of a ship.

ATMOSPHERE: Pretty relaxed. Absolutely no pressure to take a girl. If you do not want to take a girl and just do chica watching inside, so be it. No one will bother you.

SAFETY ISSUES: Absolutly none. The crowd is a mixture of expats, tourists and locals. However, the nos of locals is much lesser than of foreigners. You can easily enjoy a drink here without feeling threatened.

BAR: As I said above, their is a bar on each of the floors. Their are also bar girls whose specific duty is to serve the drinks. They are dressed in a specific dress code and easily distinguishable. These girls are not available for going out. These girls are very polite and provide excellent service in my opinion.

DRINK PRICES: The prices are very very cheap. Almost anything costs 20ARS here including a peg of a local rum or a local whiskey inclusive of coke cola. However, foreign beers and drinks can be expensive but not recommended as the locals drinks are available and so cheap here.

The drinks come with free popcorn, as much as you want.

CHICA DRINKS:

It is same prices as men's drinks. That is 20 ARS for absolutely anything. Their is no pressure to buy a drink for the chica for just chatting with her and getting to know her.

QUALITY OF GIRLS: Excellent. I have seen many many 7s here and I think its a very good option for people looking for budget sex with good looking women.

QUANTITY OF GIRLS: 15 odd in peak hours on Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. In off peak time, 6-7 girls available.

PRICES OF CHICAS: Negotiable. I have been offered good 7's for 150 ARS. She was ready to come to my apartment. However, I did not go ahead as she declined a BBBJ.

Some of the guys were offered 200 or 250 ARS with good looking 7's for 1-2 hours.

BAR FINE:

The bar fine is 2 drinks. Each of the drinks costing 20 ARS, so in all 40 ARS. If the girl has already one drink with another client than you need to buy her just one drink. In all, the chica must do 2 drinks in the particular night before leaving the bar with the client.

DID I TAKE A GIRL FROM HERE?

No, never. Its my loss really. However, whenever I went there, I was always in a non-horny mood and kind of wrong night, when I was fatigued etc.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO NEWBIES?

I think its a great option for budget mongering with good looking chicas. I would recommend it highly. Its a great option for getting drunk in a boliche without having to pay much and just indulge in chica watching.

TRIVIA:

The basement which is the main hangout of the bar is kind of congested. I found this a negative aspect. Also, the girls don't seem to be trying too hard to woo the guys. In one way, its nice but its also a kind of turn-off that the girls seem to be too busy gossiping about their boyfriends or kids with their amigas rather than trying to woo the clients.

Happy mongering in BA

Conchuir
11-05-08, 20:04
Captain:

Is this an all day club for early mongering & boozing? What are the hours?

Thanks

Member #3320
11-06-08, 05:03
Captain:

Is this an all day club for early mongering & boozing? What are the hours?

ThanksGo only in the night, after 11 pm.

Sunday nights, closed.

SexMachine
10-13-09, 01:33
This place used to be my favorite when I was there 2 years ago. But I haven't seen any recent reports on it. Is it still open and does it still have a lot of nice young girls as before, for around 200 pesos?

SexMachine.

PS: Hi Jackson, Tejano, Sidney, Sportsman, Exon etc.

Schmoj
10-13-09, 02:47
It is definitely still open. I was in there about a month ago. The last few times I was there, there were maybe 15 or so girls most probably between 6-7. Maybe an 8 or two. It's no Madahos, but I like it.

I keep trying to get one of the waitresses to meet me outside of the club, but she won't budge.

200 pesos is probably about right.

I'll post a more detail report next time I go in.

This place used to be my favorite when I was there 2 years ago. But I haven't seen any recent reports on it. Is it still open and does it still have a lot of nice young girls as before, for around 200 pesos?

SexMachine.

PS: Hi Jackson, Tejano, Sidney, Sportsman, Exon etc.

Exon123
10-13-09, 12:28
Salome has always been to noisy for me especially downstairs.

But if you like girls on the younger side, (Which I don't) it a good place to hunt.

Exon

Schmoj
10-13-09, 21:23
Salome has always been to noisy for me especially downstairs.

But if you like girls on the younger side, (Which I don't) it a good place to hunt.

ExonIt's definitely not Checkers! But then again what is?

Schmoj
10-17-09, 01:30
Any of you bored mongers want to meet at Salome around 2?

If so, post or PM before 1.

Suerte

Schmoj
10-17-09, 01:57
Pussies!

:-O

Schmoj
10-18-09, 22:39
Pussies!

:-OWent here on Friday around 1:30 and it was packed. I've never seen more that 20 people there before. The bad news is that the ratio was about 5 men per woman.

Also, the quality was much less (not that I could really see to the other side of the room) I would say mostly 5-6s. The only girl that I even talked to offered the standard rate of 200 pesos, but required 2 drinks to leave. That's the first time I heard of that in Salome.

But before I could even tell her no or ask her to explain, she asked me to pay in the club before we left. I laughed out load and asked her if she thought that I was some boludo who never went to a boliche.

She tried to back out of the pay before and even the two drink requirement, but I just looked at her without saying anything. I left after I finished my beer (I think 20 pesos)

If you are in the neighborhood and bored, then by all means stop by. This should not be a destination, however.

I guess its Coco and the Triangle for me.

BadMan
10-18-09, 23:05
There is a reason there weren't any takers.

The place is in borderline Palermo. Cordoba being the cut off point. I've been there once. The place was gross. Nasty girls, nasty basement setting, cheap diner looking upstairs.

I would have gone if you would have said some place else, but the one time I went to Salome it was a total disappointment.

If I'm really hard up on a Sunday night, I'll hit a privado instead. $ 200 pesos and I get to choose and if I don't like, I leave and go somewhere else.

And the girls are WAY better that what I saw in that dive.

Regards,

BM.

Schmoj
10-18-09, 23:17
I would have gone if you would have said some place else, but the one time I went to Salome it was a total disappointment.I've taken out a couple of pretty hot girls from here in the past. I would say 8s, though everyone has their own scale.

You are right, the place is a dump. But, that's kind of what I like about it. Not everyone's thing I know.

I'm generally not a big privado fan because I usually hit a boliche when I am drunk and want to continue to drink before doing the deed.

That said, I need to expand my territory a little bit.

Esten
11-10-09, 01:32
I went to Salome recently, all the action was downstairs but man was it LOUD! Crazy loud. Not easy to have a conversation. There was some guy singing with a microphone, it was kind of funny in such a small space. Maybe 10 chicas and 10 guys.

I was not too impressed with the quality of the chicas but there were a couple doable. I hooked up with Luciana, an attractive, tanned and busty morocha with a great smile and warm personality. She has a look similar to Christine Mendoza and Tera Patrick, just not "quite as good". But the semblance is enough that if you know what these two look like, you could go to Salome and spot Luciana in a second. DFK, large natural C's / small D's and she loves having them sucked and fucked. She may have been CBJ I didn't go for it. Had a great time with her and would definately repeat. 250 pesos for her, and I think I paid 60 pesos for 2 drinks.

Esten
12-30-09, 02:32
Saw Luciana again and would definately recommend her. She really does look a bit like Tera Patrick.

I had returned here on a Thursday after midnight. Almost packed downstairs, maybe 15 chicas and 10 guys. But didn't see anything tempting. Early on I had told the busty waitress (best chica there, too bad she wasn't available) I had seen Luciana before but she said Luciana wasn't in tonight. Well after almost an hour I'm finishing my drink, bored and ready to leave, when who walks down the stairs but Tera Patrick. I mean Luciana. I had to admit to myself that my previous comparison of her with Tera Patrick was a pretty good one. Hotter and better dressed than any of the other chicas. Like a Vivid dream entering a sea of mediocrity, she came in and everything changed. She came right over to me, I soon learned the waitress had called her (mentioning me) although she said she was about to come in anyways. I bought her a drink, we chatted, flirted, danced. Occasional kissing, lap grinding, and caressing in all the right places. We were both ready to head out. At my place, I am on a high floor with a large outdoor balcony, we enjoy the view for a moment then start making out. She starts rubbing me and I am rock hard. She unzips me, tugs my pants and underwear down, kneels down and starts going to town all over my cock and balls (her only shortcoming is she doesn't do bbbj, though will do everything just short of taking the head in her mouth). We both enjoy this for a couple of minutes in the cool late night breeze (hope this shit doesn't get posted on youtube by some voyeur who may have seen us). Fantastic. A great memory. We move to the bedroom and have a sweaty and passionate time in multiple positions, including plenty of sucking and fucking her natural C/D cups which she loves.

YMMV. But she is one of my all-time favorite chicas in BA. Her fee is 300 pesos now for 1 - 1.5 hours.

Exon123
12-30-09, 12:03
I've got a "Woodie"

Exon

Rockin Bob
11-26-10, 17:12
I went by Salome last Tuesday or Wednesday night around midnight. At first I thought I gave the taxi driver the wrong address, but no, it was the right spot.

All closed up, even the lions that used to grace the entrance were gone.

I could be wrong! Someone told me they had been there just two weeks ago and it was alive and well, but the taxi driver said he thought it had been closed for about a month.

Maybe they were just closed that night but that wouldn't explain the lions not being there.

If somebody happends to pass by Cordoba and Billinghurst maybe they could update.

Exon123
11-27-10, 13:17
I went by Salome last Tuesday or Wednesday night around midnight. At first I thought I gave the taxi driver the wrong address, but no, it was the right spot.

All closed up, even the lions that used to grace the entrance were gone.

I could be wrong! Someone told me they had been there just two weeks ago and it was alive and well, but the taxi driver said he thought it had been closed for about a month.

Maybe they were just closed that night but that wouldn't explain the lions not being there.

If somebody happends to pass by Cordoba and Billinghurst maybe they could update. Thats Fucked, another one bites the Dust.

Exon

Esten
11-28-10, 15:20
Passed by Saturday night just before midnight, CLOSED. Totally covered up by large metal panels. Too bad.