PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlors

Romine
04-12-05, 15:04
Are there any massage places around? I'd like just a simple nice one hour massage from a trained masseuse topped off with a happy ending.

Thanks.

Havrum
04-14-05, 16:48
Absolutely. These are two that I like the most:

Centro
Montevideo 643 7th floor

Belgrano
Cabildo 2134 5th Floor Apt B

The girls in these two places are professional masseuses. They charge 60 pesos for the hour and 80 pesos for a hour and a half, marathon message. A pretty good bargain. Every girl seems to have her own style of massage, but they all tend to be pretty good. They massage every part of the body (I mean every part). Usuallly there is a great erotic message in various pleasure spots just before the relax (relax is the term for the hand job).

Incaboy
04-14-05, 21:03
What sort of hours do these massage places have? Are they daytime only?

Thanks.

Bunboy
04-15-05, 02:44
What is the tipping protocol. Is a relax at the end of a massage so standard that it is built into the massage rate?

Incaboy
04-15-05, 21:29
I visited Montevideo 643 piso 7, a.k.a. Magic Hands, this afternoon at about 1pm. A lovely lady with fair skin and light brown hair, probably early 20's, named Soledad, introduced herself. The only other person I saw when entering was the receptionist. I didn't ask to see a lineup as I was impressed with Soledad.

I had the hour-and-half massage. It was just as Havrum described. I got a professional massage in a very clean room with a massage table. The shower room was quite clean as well. I couldn't ask for more. About an hour into it, it turned more erotic. She gave a nice handjob. I didn't ask for anything else. She wore a massage uniform and never removed it. I just wanted total relaxation with no bullshit and that's what I got. She played nice soft music and we had a friendly chat. She seemed to enjoy her work. She left the room to prepare the shower for me and I left the money on the table along with a $30 propina. I took a shower, got dressed, and as I was leaving I passed maybe four girls in the lobby. They all seemed to be dark-skinned Paraguayan types. I'm really not into "latinas". I like the European-looking girls. So, I was pleased to get Soledad. Your mileage and preferences may vary.

Based only on this one visit, I'd say this is a good place to get a serious professional masssage with some teasing and a handjob thrown in at the end, in a clean environment.

Incaboy
04-15-05, 21:35
Bunboy,

I never asked for the handjob and never discussed a propina before receiving it. We got along well but I'm pretty sure everyone gets the happy ending.

Soledad gave me a business card for "Magic Hands Masajes Exclusivos". There are two telephone numbers:

4372-7210
4373-8701

E-mail: mhmontevideo@fibertel.com.ar

I rang the bell at the door immediately in front when you get out of the elevator. I saw another door to the left which I ignored. The business card says "D".

Romine
04-20-05, 18:01
Thanks for the info! Will try it out.

Orgasm Donor
12-18-05, 12:42
I found a site of private providers that is entitled "masajistas sensuales". Some state a price for an hour 100 pesos. Some of the providers have very seductive photos, (lingerie, bare breasts)

I would like to ask this to anyone who feels qualified to respond.

Do you think this is only for a handjob? Or full sex? Or most likely a trap to "upsell" you?

I think that is a steep price for a "rub and tug", when you can find FS for the same price.

You think it is safe to assume the price is for full service? Thanks Guys.

OD

Full Throttle
12-21-05, 14:51
In my very limited experience with the website girls, you can expect some upselling, but not U.S. AMP lunacy. Figure about 50-70 additional for participation.

FT

Saba2
04-24-06, 21:48
The girl name is Moriclo and call and ask for her. She is maybe the best massage I have had in a long time. Very deep and climbs on the table to apply pressure. The finish was just fine too. Phone 47801071

Centro.

Montevideo 643 7th floor.

Belgrano.

Cabildo 2134 5th Floor Apt be.

The girls in these two places are professional masseuses. They charge 60 pesos for the hour and 80 pesos for a hour and a half, marathon message. A pretty good bargain. Every girl seems to have her own style of massage, but they all tend to be pretty good. They massage every part of the body (I mean every part) Usuallly there is a great erotic message in various pleasure spots just before the relax (relax is the term for the hand job)[/QUOTE]

Strad
10-06-06, 18:56
I guess that PM was global.

I have received similar PM from a user name Patagonia, signed by Gabi, asking forgiveness (thousand times) for stood up her clients.

-Maybe Gabi deserves another chance.

-As for Gabi, if you are reading, your rate from now is A$R60, alright?

Strad