PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1642 1 piso #23

WorldTravel69
04-13-05, 15:34
Not tryed.
Flier handed me says 1/2 hour $15 and 1 hour $20. Tel 4382-4719. Near Montevideo.
WT69

Novio
04-13-05, 19:01
I was at this place about a year and a half ago, lured by a lowball offer mentioned by another poster on the old WSG. I had called, and they said 20/half hour, 30/hour. Extremely dark rooms, only a couple of girls, was going to walk out when the receptionista blocked the door and requested a 5 peso tip for "showing me the girls." At that rate, I decided I might as well take the plunge and f**k someone rather than get f**cked. I picked the younger girl there and had to argue to get the advertised rates (they were initially asking 50/60 or something like that). When the chica found out that I'd ordered the lower rate, she seemed to lose all interest. It was a pretty bad session and I left well before my hour was up (a first).

Epilogue: About a year later, I was back in BA and called them up again, unwittingly, when I was checking out a Clarin ad. Never got to try them again though because the portero asked me for ID to record going into the building, and I didn't feel like leaving "incriminating" details in writing for all the world to see. If you'll see my previous posts, I'm a much bigger fan of the privado up Corrientes a little bit, 1965, 13A-B.

Havrum
05-07-05, 16:24
I'd advise not to mess with this apartment or any of the ones with flyers saying "Senoritas $10" around Corrientes. They usually have older, very ugly women and this place in particular was filthy with little cockroaches on the wall. Don't waste your time. Some of the apartments advertised in Centro around Lavalle and Florida are alright though.

WorldTravel69
04-16-07, 22:00
Went by today. Was told it is closed.