PDA

View Full Version : Sodoma

One Tree Hill
04-14-05, 20:54
Went to this boliche in Recoleta around the corner from Mahahos on Tuesday night around 12am. First of all the entry was 35p for 2 drinks.

Since I was with a date (Sandra formerly of Hook) I do not know the chica drink prices or quotes for time/money. I can tell you that they had continuous poll dancing going on by at least 3 very lovely dancers, one a blonde had perhaps the best body I saw in BA (albeit fake tits). She could make a good six figures in any top US strip Club.

There were perhaps 25 girls working in the club with at least 10 very doable chicas. Of course there were a few dogs and past sell date types, but overall they had some talent. I did see a girl named Laura who used to work at Affaire Recoleta. It was my first time in this club and overall had a good vibe.

Worth a visit if you are in the area. Sorry I do not have more details.

Daddy Rulz
04-15-05, 03:51
Hill if we are thinking of the same one, very long dirty blonde hair very, very lean with big fake tits and bigger lips, she makes the rounds of most of the clubs. I've seen her in Madaho, Black and I was in Sodoma once and saw her. I don't think she's available for outcall but rumer has it for a few thousand pesos she might let you sniff her panties. She wouldn't even let me tip her at Madaho, which I thought was strange.

Marak5
01-26-06, 21:28
I am gonna try out Sodoma. I was in there last time for a short minute and it looked ok. Only about 10-12 girls but some average quality. Hoping that this place is just not a rip off. Will report back.

Marak5
02-05-06, 17:30
I kind of like this place. After spending a lot of time in all the other clubs, it was a nice alternative. I think 30 peso entry for a drink. Drinks are reasonably priced, 30 pesos for the chica. The quality of chicas is nothing special but I thought 2 or 3 were pretty good looking. And it only takes one. Wasn't really crowded so I had a nice time in the back talking to a chica with no one really looking. Definitely low pressure on the drinks, I think I only paid for 2 or so over the period of about an hour. I paid 200 pesos for the hour.

Marak5
06-02-06, 05:59
I thought it was a little weird that all the girls in here dance like no tomorrow practically the entire night. Its cool I guess, but I found out the reality is that most of them are alcoholics.

I had a friend who worked in here for 1 night and left because she said the girls just get drunk every night.

Overall, if you don't mind that, its a nice alternative in Recoleta. 40 pesos drink buys the girl for 1 hour. 4 or 5 pretty decent girls. They will accept 200 pesos per hour.

ICantFukEnough
01-25-07, 06:02
I was there tonight since at Madaho's there were more guys than there were girl. So I went down the street. Sure the girls are not as good looking but a few of them are doable and what was left at Madaho was not that great either. I saw 1 good looking girl worth 400p and she was taking her ticket out.

Camilla is a plain Portena. Clean looking short brown hair that is very cuddly. Soft spoken and well mannered. She is 30 years old but looks in her 20's because of her eyes and smile. The way she looked at me I could tell she would be pleased if I took her out. I paid# 200p=2copa I think this is stiff for ticket fee in.

A place like this it should be one. But I was going to take a few drink myself so I paid the fee. If I was a regular I would certainely not pay this fee, but I go there once every year so I do not want to pull these stunts. Camilla is tall, 1,72m, light brown eyes, with long lashes, with a natural very intense look in her eyes. Long legs with a cute behind sort of round.

As soon as we were in the cab she stated to caress me. Long DFK and sincerely having a good time being with me. GFE .Got to my place, kept her self in line, wanted to play girlfriend. Since she has no tatoo it look less conspicuous to my neighbour. We played at getting undress slowly, building up climax. She was panting and flushing. She is very petite, small breast, a bit of stretch mark on her stomac but nothing a good tan could not hide. She works too hard, 12 hrs day 6 days a week. No time to get tan because she sleeps during the day. She has 3 boys, one of them is name is Diego. All she wanted to do was enjoy the moment and have me enjoy it as much. She never talked about payment, waited to be handed down the money. I gave her an extra 10p for taxi in case the way back be a bit more, but not too much. She was walking on air when she left. She must of had two sog and made sure I had mine too. Got dress slowly more kisses hug and smile.

Hunt99
01-25-07, 11:26
ICFE, I want to compliment you on your series of excellent posts - all of them. You're an excellent example to other newbies. Welcome!

Member #1036
02-15-07, 11:53
Stopped in here Monday night as a taxi driver told me the girls go out for 150 pesos and its a new club. I think the entry was more like 40 pesos which includes one drink.

I walk in and again I'm the only guy in here at around 2 am. Nice place and about 20 girls stare at me as I enter. Nice selection of girls if you like em petite like I do.

I sit and order my drink and then the barrage comes and I go through about 5 of them before I settle on a young petite Brazilian girl named Celeste. 19 one kid, wavy blondish hair 100 lbs or less and 5' tall.

Real friendly in the bar and then the damn bartender and waitress pester you into buying a drink for her at 70 pesos. Man prices have gone up.

Before I buy the drink, I ask how much to take her out. She says you know and I said the taxi driver told me 150 pesos and she says you know the taxi guys all lie. So I assume she wants more. I buy the drink anyways and then we are having fun talking and then she tells me this Chileana or Peruviana girl standing on the other side of the room knows me. It looks like an ole friend that I used to get freebies from but got pissed that I still fucked other girls but she looked helluva lot better with fake tits and renewed skin. She probably weighs about 105 now which is 10 lbs more than before and a damn good fuck and screamer. Anyways, I said I need to get laid and so Celeste says lets go and I say how much and she says you know. I said 150 and she says its low but ok.

Head out to room and then she turns weird and cold. Fuck me. She starts tripping and then she gets going again and everything turned out fine.

Afterwards she turns real romantic and cuddly so we decide to go out as she don't want to go back to work.

So we go eat and heres the thing, I lose my wallet. I don't want to accuse her nor am I sure but a warning. We spent an hour or more talking and having a good time. I go to pay and I take my spare wallet out and I know I take the moeny out to pay and can't remeber after that but I pay and then we leave as no change back to me. I can't believe I just left my wallet on the table without seeing it when I leave or falling out of my pocket as I always put it in the front.

We go out to find a taxi and she is all lovey dovey and finally I catch a cab for her and then I catch my cab and when <I get home my wallet is missing. We drive back to restaurant and naturally the waiter says I no see no wallet and luckily it was only a few bucks and I had money in my other pocket.

I not accusing her but I am suspicious as I don't drink but I am careless with my things. Anyways if you guys take her out just keep in back of your mind.

I will go back here as the overall quality is good for me and plus they give you a free pass for next time.

Loso69
03-12-07, 21:10
I'm RTTFing in preparation for an upcoming trip and am unclear about Rouge / Sodoma / Play's:

- Rouge (Vicente López 2257) has an avoid rating on Jackson's List.

- Sodoma (Vicente López 2233) also has an avoid rating.

- Play's (Vicente López 2188) isn't mentioned.

On Jackson's Recoleta map, it says Brut FKA Rouge FKA Sodoma, suggesting they have the same address.

Reading the thread on Sodoma, it seems as if the more recent posts are actually about Play's, which has its own thread. Member #1036 suggests Sodoma has been renamed Play's.

Are Rouge, Sodoma & Play's 3 different places? Are Rouge & Sodoma to be avoided, while Play's is alright? Should the posts in the Sodoma thread be moved to the Play's thread?

Loso

Hunt99
03-13-07, 11:18
Loso, when Jackson lists a club as "avoid," it means that you should "avoid" the club. There's no need for confusion, unless you are really stubborn and want to visit those places that experienced mongers agree should be avoided.

But I tell you what - you go ahead and visit all the clubs that Jackson has marked "avoid," and tell us about your experiences, OK? We need some comedy relief on the board. ;)

Flexible Horn
03-13-07, 11:46
I'm RTTFing in preparation for an upcoming trip and am unclear about Rouge / Sodoma / Play's:

- Rouge (Vicente López 2257) has an avoid rating on Jackson's List.

- Sodoma (Vicente López 2233) also has an avoid rating.

- Play's (Vicente López 2188) isn't mentioned.

On Jackson's Recoleta map, it says Brut FKA Rouge FKA Sodoma, suggesting they have the same address.

Reading the thread on Sodoma, it seems as if the more recent posts are actually about Play's, which has its own thread. Member #1036 suggests Sodoma has been renamed Play's.

Are Rouge, Sodoma & Play's 3 different places? Are Rouge & Sodoma to be avoided, while Play's is alright? Should the posts in the Sodoma thread be moved to the Play's thread?

LosoIf you stand outside Madahos facing the club, there are indeed 3 clubs to your left.

1 is called Sodoma, the club that was named Rouge has been renamed as has the other club in the row.

To confuse things a NEW club has opened named PLAY very close to another NEW club named LA LOPEZ (2152 Vicente Lopez) which are both IMHO good clubs.

I would indeed avoid those 3 previously mentioned clubs, myself I have in the past ventured into the 3 clubs and there are very high pressures to buy chica drinks, there are much better clubs to visit.

Hope this helps.

FH

Loso69
03-13-07, 21:29
Hunt99,

Instead of making ridiculous comments, learn how to read!

FH,

Thanks for the feedback. So the clubs on Vicente López are:

La Lopez - Vicente López 2152 – Good.
Play - Vicente López 2188 - Good.
Buenos Aires Secrets - Vicente López 2190 – Not much info.
Hellas (renamed?) - Vicente López 2229 – Avoid!
Sodoma - Vicente López 2233 – Avoid!
Rouge (current name unknown) - Vicente López 2257 – Avoid!

Loso

BadMan
03-13-07, 21:49
If I am not mistaken, last time I was in the neighborhood I was told that Play and Secret are now one and the same. Someone correct me if I am wrong but that is what I was told by the doorman. I have been to Secret and you aren't missing much, the girls will go for 200 AR an hour easily, though they try to negociate for 300 AR for 2 hours. I didn't see much eye candy the one time I was there, 50 AR entrance and a 70-80 AR chica drink. I wouldn't say avoid, but you could do much better on that block.

Bad

Rock Harders
07-02-08, 07:29
Mongers-

Since DH is complaining nobody is posting about pussy, I figure I'll start posting again about my nearly daily pussy encounters. Anyway, I was sitting around at my crib around 4am trying to get a skank to come over, scrolling through the contacts in my phone, sending text messages, "como estas mi amor?", and came upon Elisa, a blonde, thin chica formerly of Madahos. She agree to come over for only taxi money, and upon her arrival informed me she was no longer working at Madahos and is now working at Sodoma. She said there are not many chicas and not many clients at this place; she left Madahos because she says the manager is abusive toward the chicas if they skip a day of work or are late.

Anyway, one of the reasons I sent a text to this chica is because I know I can always easily get her to fuck me bareback. She really is no higher than a 7 on the scale, but barebacking a 7 is always better than fucking a higher score with a rubber. This girl is very passionate and has a really wet pussy that forces me to pull out after a minute or two to prevent myself from premature ejaculation. After a 20 second breather I continued on without any further hitch and put in a good 30 minute session with her riding me and then me flipping her over and finishing with her laying on her belly, with the big finish arriving with a pull out and deposit all over her ass. After about 20 minutes of me browsing the internet and ignoring her, with the nod and "si, si" here and there to make her thinking I was listening to her babble, she got the hint and hit the road. Overall, not half bad for "five o'clock slop".

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Stan Da Man
01-08-09, 20:02
Sidney:

I'm curious. That seems to be a bit of a format change for this place. This is the boliche about 30 yards down from Madaho's, correct? If so, it has been for sale for some time, and it was obviously failing as a business during my last visit. Perhaps there is a new owner?

Was the room you were taken to upstairs or downstairs? They always had a bar downstairs to the right after you walked down the stairs, and then a decent sized room with tables and a big screen if you continued to walk past the bar. They never used the upstairs area, which is on the same level as the street.

Just curious where the room with the 25 chicas was.

Stan Da Man
01-08-09, 23:16
All we could see were 25 chicas, shoulder-to-shoulder. It was not possble to see any other room. We didn't want to be hustled by 25 chicas.Hmmmmm. 25 chicas standing shoulder-to-shoulder, you say? Small room? And these were cute chicas? And there were no men you say?

I think I might not mind being hustled by 25 chicas standing shoulder-to-shoulder. Sounds like the Castle Anthrax to me. I think I could defeat them. The rest of you mongers can just leave this place to me. I'll face the peril and report back.

[Monty Python reference for those still scratching their heads.]

El Perro
04-10-11, 11:58
I checked out this place late Friday night with a fellow monger. Reminded me a little of Cattos, with a medium size dancefloor and a number of local biz types sporting ties. Some of the girls dance with themselves on the dancefloor and there were some pretty hot chicas pole dancing in a number of locations. A mixture of chicas, age 20-35 ranging from 5's to 8's, plus some madura types as well. All dressed up nicely.

No cover and 50p for a drink. Unfortunately we didn't get a chica drink price and no quotes for action. One dancer indicated that she doesn't "date". I'll probably head back here sometime and get more info. I hear Tania, she of past Hook fame and notorious hoover action works here some.

If you are looking for an alternative place when moseying around Recoleta this place would be a possibility. Maybe TL can add it to his list and do some detective work concerning chica drinks and take out $. If I had to guess, given it is Recoleta, I would guess maybe $100-$120p for a chica drink and $300-$600p depending on the chica for action.

HappyGoLucky
04-10-11, 13:50
Last night, Dario, the tout that speaks native English, quoted me an $80 peso entrance fee and said there were about 20 chicas in Sodoma. I didn't go inside to verify, but Dario has always told me the truth in years past. He even got me a refund once because I didn't like the selection at Solid Gold one night (next to Madahos). But that was a long time ago when times were more tranquilo; I wouldn't try that now

El Perro
04-10-11, 14:13
Last night, Dario, the tout that speaks native English, quoted me an $80 peso entrance fee and said there were about 20 chicas in Sodoma. I didn't go inside to verify, but Dario has always told me the truth in years past. He even got me a refund once because I didn't like the selection at Solid Gold one night (next to Madahos). But that was a long time ago when times were more tranquilo; I wouldn't try that nowI don't think I paid a cover, but then I was sufficiently inebriated that I might not remember. Plus, my buddy sometimes gets waved through. Then again, it was pretty late so maybe the cover was waived. It is surprising if there is no cover here for sure. There is usually a cover for the clubs on that strip in Recoleta.

On Friday there were more than 20 chicas. I'd say closer to 40.

Julio
04-10-11, 14:59
No cover, and 50 pesos for a drink, Doggboy is right.

Last time I've been here was little less than a year ago. Took Tania out and paid her 300 pesos. Her dirnk, if I don't get wrong, was 80 pesos, but then I'm talking about a year ago.

There's an upper floor (the one that's same level of the street, the bar and chicas are down) that was used in those times, I don't know if still so, for some in situ action, like the Happy Back Room in Hook. There one night I fucked in one of the sofas a spectacular tall paraguayan blonde called Isabel. Is a strange sensation, all the big floor empty and dark and me doing this impressive girl with her night club clothes hanging on, the drinks still on the table, like in a gangsters movie, in short, really exciting. I paid her a little less than what I would pay her outside, I remember, but 100 pesos to the club for the use of the reservado, or whatever they may call that deserted place.

The dancer I talked the other night is calle Daniela, long hair, very nice body, but at least her, so she told me, doesn't do dates.

In conclusion, I don't know if I should recommend the place.

It's just a "in between" option between the glares of Madaho's and the bizarre permissiveness of Brut.

TejanoLibre
04-10-11, 22:22
Last night, Dario, the tout that speaks native English, quoted me an $80 peso entrance fee and said there were about 20 chicas in Sodoma. I didn't go inside to verify, but Dario has always told me the truth in years past. He even got me a refund once because I didn't like the selection at Solid Gold one night (next to Madahos). But that was a long time ago when times were more tranquilo; I wouldn't try that now

Dario is a good guy and if you work him you can get a 2 for 1 out of him for $60. 00 pesos.

That's 2 drinks for $60. 00 which is what it should be!

And yes, you can do whatever you'd like to do in there!

I was there about 10 days ago and the girl's drink may have been $80 pesos.

Can't remember.

Her fee was $400. 00 but would have left for less.

Unfortunately a lot of guys get tunnel vision and over pay.

There are a lot of ¨Bubble Headed Bleached Blondes ¨in the place.

Dominicans and Paraguayans too.

Say Hello, to Dario when you go!

TL

HappyGoLucky
04-11-11, 12:06
Hey TL,

Would Dario know you by TL or Ramiro? The last couple times I walked by Hippo I asked the door guys if you were around but they did not recognize TL or Ramiro (one was a younger thin Porteno who seemed in charge, and the other looked like a linebacker).

Dario is a good guy and if you work him you can get a 2 for 1 out of him for $60. 00 pesos.

That's 2 drinks for $60. 00 which is what it should be!

And yes, you can do whatever you'd like to do in there!

I was there about 10 days ago and the girl's drink may have been $80 pesos.

Can't remember.

Her fee was $400. 00 but would have left for less.

Unfortunately a lot of guys get tunnel vision and over pay.

There are a lot of ¨Bubble Headed Bleached Blondes ¨in the place.

Dominicans and Paraguayans too.

Say Hello, to Dario when you go!

TL

TejanoLibre
04-12-11, 02:11
Hey TL,

Would Dario know you by TL or Ramiro? The last couple times I walked by Hippo I asked the door guys if you were around but they did not recognize TL or Ramiro (one was a younger thin Porteno who seemed in charge, and the other looked like a linebacker). Which place are you talking about?

Tell Dario at Sodoma that Ramiro is the Texan that had the resto-bar on Cordoba next to La Chakra and he will remember me.

Ask for the 2 drinks for $60. 00 deal.

At Hippo it's best if I take you and present you to the owner and general manager.

Linebacker sounds like the big fucker at the door at Hippo.

Scary big!

We seem to have Sodoma and Hippo cross threaded.

Anyway, call me and I will let you know where I am going to be and or where we can meet.

Have Fun!

TL

HappyGoLucky
04-12-11, 05:26
"Linebacker sounds like the big fucker at the door at Hippo."

Yeah! That's the guy! There's a younger mas flaco kid that works next to him with a walkie talkie.

Which place are you talking about?

Tell Dario at Sodoma that Ramiro is the Texan that had the resto-bar on Cordoba next to La Chakra and he will remember me.

Ask for the 2 drinks for $60. 00 deal.

At Hippo it's best if I take you and present you to the owner and general manager.

Linebacker sounds like the big fucker at the door at Hippo.

Scary big!

We seem to have Sodoma and Hippo cross threaded.

Anyway, call me and I will let you know where I am going to be and or where we can meet.

Have Fun!

TL

Gato Hunter
02-21-13, 11:38
I ended up here last night after hook and Newport sucked.

Went in got a drink mine was 100 p for good vodka my wingman got two beers for 100. I had radar lock on a chica that was dancing I pulled her over as soon as she was done with the song. Went straight to negotiations. I did 600 w BBBJ for an hour and a half. Chica drink was 200. Same as hook now.

I'm calling this chica the "Private Dancer" tall blonde with cropped hair. She danced on the pole for 30 mins then I fucked her on the dance floor got tired of fucking her there and took her to my room and finished.

I really laid some pipe in this girl and she came twice. I have another set of CSI sheets to prove it. Glad today is cleaning day. Jeje

Leaving your comfort zone often is a good thing. I need to do it more.

Daddy Rulz
02-21-13, 12:49
I ended up here last night after hook and Newport sucked.

Went in got a drink mine was 100 p for good vodka my wingman got two beers for 100. I had radar lock on a chica that was dancing I pulled her over as soon as she was done with the song. Went straight to negotiations. I did 600 w BBBJ for an hour and a half. Chica drink was 200. Same as hook now.

I'm calling this chica the "Private Dancer" tall blonde with cropped hair. She danced on the pole for 30 mins then I fucked her on the dance floor got tired of fucking her there and took her to my room and finished.

I really laid some pipe in this girl and she came twice. I have another set of CSI sheets to prove it. Glad today is cleaning day. Jeje

Leaving your comfort zone often is a good thing. I need to do it more.Good thing I didn't want a pb and j sammich last night. I woulda been traumatized. It woulda been Oedupis part deux.

Gato Hunter
02-21-13, 14:01
There is no door knob to put a sock on.

Daddy Rulz
02-21-13, 21:27
There is no door knob to put a sock on.The music was on and nobody was there. I turned it off and went to bed, where I dreamed of, wait for it, yes, fishing.

Kamikaze
02-22-13, 17:44
There is no door knob to put a sock on.

The music was on and nobody was there. I turned it off and went to bed, where I dreamed of, wait for it, yes, fishing.Hahahahahaha. Sometimes there is no time to shut off the music. These girls work you up to a certain point on that pole that you can't get them to the bedroom fast enough. One night I was walking my chica out to get her a cab and Stranger had left the pole flashing and the music pumping. No problem. He who finishes first shall close up shop.

Stranger
10-13-13, 16:51
October 2013 update.

Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks.

More or less only really aggressive DR girls, definitively not my kind of place.

Stranger.

Stranger
11-24-13, 13:06
Girls that used to work there are all over the other clubs.

Stranger.

Lucas90
03-14-14, 06:04
Has opened again. Several visits this trip, very late in the night when other places had closed. Doorman from Madahos working here and waved me through. 120 pesos for a gin (150 for an imported brand). Chica drink is 250 pesos. Down the steps, small bar on the right where the chicas congregate, dancefloor in the centre, and a quieter area at the back with comfy seating where you can get up close and personal with your girl. I quite liked this place and was well treated. Twenty or more chicas on a strong night but only a few do-able ones. A couple of dancers taking turns on the podium. Some new girls had joined on my last visit and they could make something of this place if they keep on raising the standard. To give an idea, late on a Friday, hit it off with an attractive brunette, offered 1,000, she asked if I would raise to 1200 but she ended up accepting my offer. She gave a good account of herself when we moved on to the telo. Big sunglasses seems to be this year's summer fashion item for the chicas and in her short black jacket and even shorter black mini, she passed the 'daylight test' as we strolled back down Azcuenaga sometime after 7 am. Got her number, didn't repeat (for no good reason) but could well be tempted if our paths ever cross again.

Shawman
06-21-14, 03:26
So this is the third installment of Wednesday night's debacle.

Sodoma has a 300 p cover charge that includes one well drink. The drinks are 300 p regardless of if they are for the girl or not. That is still outrageous, but it is better than hippopotamus. This is a latin culture place because it is dominated by dominicanas. The girls are not very attractive, but they have a great attitude. You won't have too much competition as a customer here. The place is cramped, dingy, and antiquated, but the staff have such a playful attitude, I felt ok about being there. Hell, I even bought a drink for one of the girls and hung out for a minute.

But I won't be back. Its simply not worth it.

WorldTravel69
06-27-17, 18:37
Now called Brew Republic.