PDA

View Full Version : Cutty Sark

Jackson
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Closet Boy
04-27-05, 17:30
Went to this place last Sunday night, and was closed.

Hollywood
04-27-05, 21:07
Arrived early at 9:45pm. There were no more than 8 girls at that time. Noticed 10 chicas arrive around 10:30pm. Of the 15-20 girls in the house, most were 6 with a few 7 and 8's. Pulled a chica with a face like J. Lo, but prettier. I think her name was Luana. I believe the drinks were just as stated in an earlier post. Chica started off at 100USD (nice try) but negotiated to 120P. Real friendly but inexperienced, wouldn't do her again.

The staff was friendly and the two old bartenders behind the bar were cool. But as stated in a previous post, the Indian (Iraqi) doorman gets a bit excited when you leave asking for a tip!

Hollywood

Monger514
05-01-05, 15:44
I hit this place last night. It is only a few blocks from my hotel. The guy's name is Louie (well, probably that's not the name he was born with), and he is Iraqi. He is kind of pestering, but since my government is currently killing some of his relatives (I don't intend that to be a joke but a true statement), I was nice to the guy. I tipped him 10 pesos on exiting and he seemed quite happy with that.

Of course he doesn't own these places, in fact I doubt he is even a real employee but instead just a total freelancer who attempts to lure folks in off the street.

The quality of this place of course was not great, but after my experience at Black (see that thread) it was refreshing to "only" pay 15 pesos for a beer and 30 for a drink for the girl. Girl quality is lower, but I hooked up with Camila, who obviously had some Indian blood but with high cheekbones and ultra-smooth skin, I could fancy her an Indian princess of some sort. Well, Indian queen? She's young but that that young.

I overpaid, so I won't even say how much because I know pretty soon the local mongers are going to take out a contract on me, but like I said, it was less than Black and though Camila was a tad business-like (I guess they always have to be a little bit), she was very nice and delivered the goods.

There's an option here to take the girl to love hotel around the corner, I think Camila said it was 40 pesos. I took her back to my hotel, but I might just reconsider next time. There is a very nice girl who works the night desk at my hotel that I have chatted to a few times. She's so sweet and cute I think of her more like my sister than a target of my lust. She has a boyfriend and I have not asked her out. Nevertheless, I didn't really want to bring a girl to my hotel while she was there. I delayed a bit, thinking she was going to be gone by a few minutes after 11, but she was still there, transitioning the desk to the night guy. Jesus you should have seen the icy look I got. The guy took Camila's ID while my "friend" stood there watching, and then we went to the elevator and she cast another icy look in our direction. I wanted to shink down and become a spot on the floor. The elevator couldn't get there fast enough. This is a problem with staying in a nice hotel and becoming friendly with the female staff, who I am somehow able to mislead into thinking I am actually a decent person! What a shock for this poor girl.

BTW, is it standard to pay the girl first here? In Brazil I always paid after, even if the girl asked for it up front, here the girls seem to be pretty insistent about up front. It hasn't been a problem, but I'd like to hear from others about this.

Also, I might be interested in hitting the town with local mongers later in the week. I leave Friday.

HG

Capt Dave
05-01-05, 20:37
Why do you guys read the forum if you are going to ignore everything you read here?

Why do you overpay these girls, simultaneously pissing in our pond and immediately identifying yourself as a bozo who will pay too much and pay up front as well?

Why do you insist on bringing these girls to your hotels when the transitorios are cheap, safer for evryone and VERY discreet?

Why would you tip that idiot doorman anything, much less 10 pesos (a HUGE tip, BTW)

NOW YOU HAVE TO WRITE ON THE BLACKBOARD 100 TIMES

I will NOT overpay - I will NOT pay up front - I WILL pay attention to the advice on the forum

Sheeesh !!!

Daddy Rulz
05-01-05, 23:45
Well said, I really hope head games answers because these questions keep me awake at night. It's almost as if He was flounting the advise given here time and time again. Perhaps there is more to the name than just a name.

Easy Go
05-02-05, 00:36
It's got to be somebody goofing with us. There's no way that he can do absolutely everything wrong.

Is there?

Incaboy
05-02-05, 01:52
HeadGames, I think your problem is with assertiveness not with lack of knowledge.

Why did you feel you needed to give that doorman $10? What service did he provide for you that you felt warranted compensation? Were you worried that he was going to hurt you or felt it was worth paying him off to avoid an argument? I mean, what's he going to do if you say no? You know, he gets told this probably more than 50 times a day. I usually don't even bother expending the energy to say no. They're just like those touts on Av. Florida who try to hand you boliche cards or pull you into a so-called leather factory. I hope you don't bother wasting time getting into conversations with these people too.

I paid $10 this afternoon for my lunch! The waiter who busted his ass to please me at the parilla for dinner tonight only got $5 from me which is a substantial tip for the amount of my check.

I'm guessing that the going rate at Cutty Sark is about $150. I've never pulled anyone out of there so I don't know from personal experience. If you paid $200, I don't think you'd bother appologizing about that. So, let's say you paid $300 or about the same in dollars, US$100. Let's say you paid $100 over the going rate. That $100 will buy you 90 minutes with a cute masajista who will not only massage every square inch of your body, she will milk you till you are spent. You'll also get a nice beverage and a shower both before and after. You'll be totally refreshed. If you overspent by $150, and you are willing to invest a little time in filtering through some fuglies, you can find an attractive lady and do what you want with her for a few hours. The $10 you gave the doorman would pay for a simple meal afterwards where you can then rest and think about who you want to fuck later in the day. I'd feel pretty stupid just tossing away all of this because I was afraid of what someone might say if I asserted myself.

Actually, I think you'll find that by not asserting yourself, these people will not respect you and you'll get poorer service. That goes in the U.S. too but even more so here. They'll be thinking, why not take advantage of this wimp? Why bother working hard to please you when they know you might wet your pants and open your wallet with just a mere change in tone of voice? El chump!

Frankly, I'm not worried that you are individually going to alter the price structure here. Rather, I find it distressing to see you manipulated like this as another human being. I was angry. Now I'm sad.

By the way, about the woman working the desk at your hotel. She says she has a boyfriend. Whether that's true or not, she's saying she's not available. Therefore, why do you care about what she thinks? She's not going to tell anyone you know. She's hotel staff. You are a paying customer. She works for you. If you don't like their visitor policy, you can move to a different hotel and spend your money there instead. Vacant rooms don't generate revenue. Still, I recommend that you try a transitorio, in particular Horizonte on Tres Sargentos. The rooms are pretty cool, designed for romance and sex unlike a typical hotel room. Even if you don't use these on a regular basis they are worth seeing once. And someone else gets to clean up the mess! You won't have to sleep in it. They are good for short-time.

If you insist on behaving this way, I'm sorry, but I need to figure out how to get a piece of this. You leave Friday, right? Maybe I can mention you to the ladies I'll be negotiating with this week. They usually start at US$100 and I get them down to $150. But here's where you come in! Instead of making my final stand at $150, I'll offer this:

Incaboy fucky + BBBJ + a Dickhead(tm) spanking just 'cause, 2 hours: $100 + HeadGames contact info
HeadGames fucky, 1 hour: US$100

The lady gets $100 + US$100 which is about $390. Divide by two and she averages $195 for the both of us. She comes out ahead, I came out ahead, and I'll prevent you from paying the $10 to the doorman fuck so you come out ahead too! If you're going to be tossing money around, at least let some of us have a piece of you too. You don't want to earn bad karma with us, do you?

How can you say no? Oh, YOU CAN'T! :D

Maybe you can buy me dinner for hooking you up with these girls too.

Seriously, HeadGames, I have one question: WHY?

Monger514
05-02-05, 10:32
I'm telling you, HeadGames, BimboBoy, and Hollywood are all one guy messing with us.No, it's just me. Thanks for all the advice guys, that is why I come here, and even if some it seems a bit harshly worded I do not take offence. I am actually very much interested in learning how to pay less because believe me this is hurting my wallet. Besides, I have no desire to make life more difficult for you guys. I would love to go out with some of you guys and see how this cheap pussy happens, because the girls seem so firm with me.

Last night I took a much-needed break. Tonight I was thinking of hitting Periplos, only to look, and getting some more sleep, then tomorrow going to Affaire, which I understand is Jackson's favorite club, with a strict limit of $150 AR that I will pay for a girl.

Dickhead
05-02-05, 14:26
I think Head Games is probably Canadian judging from his writing. Canadians are normally very polite and mild-mannered so this can be a handicap.

Earlier in my career I made a post on how to get better pricing:

1) Learn to speak some Spanish.
2) Be light hearted and funny, with a good attitude.
3) Negotiate respectfully.
4) Do some repeats with the ones you especially like.
5) Think about the time of night you are in the boliche. You might be able to get a better deal shortly before closing time because a) it's a perishable product and b) she does not have to go back to the boliche so you may get more time for the same money.
6) Always think in terms of pesos. Dollars? What are dollars? I don't have any dollars. We are in Argentina.
7) Carry candy, bombones, alfajores, and similar items.
8) Control your weight, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, use deodorant, etc.
9) Don't say you are here on vacation. Say you are working here for an unspecified length of time. This is not a lie. You are working on getting better prices for pussy!
10) See #1.
11) Don't wear expensive jewelry or overly fancy clothes.
12) Tell them the price you are offering is for the first session and you might be willing to pay slightly more if and when you repeat with them.
13) Learn to eat pussy effectively.
14) Learn some god damn Spanish already.
15) Buy Dickhead drinks and dinner; this will improve your karma.

Hope that helps.

Daddy Rulz
05-02-05, 15:12
I would add two things to Brother Dickheads post

Be a fucking King, they want your money and there is a LOT of pussy, more pussy than money as a matter of fact. If you don't like the price don't pay it.

Unless the doorman hands you into a cab no tip is nessicary, if he does hand you into a cab then a peso is ok. This supposes he has not done additional service for you, ie. went to the kiosko for some smokes, found you the girl of your dreams and got you the right price, took a trip to the EEUU and sewed your nagging girlfriends mouth shut.

Bying Dickhead drinks and dinner is worth more than karma, whatever you spend at Los Chileans will immediatly be paid back in translating and negotiating skills.

Plus it's soooooooooo much fucking fun to watch him walk when He's really drunk.

El Aleman
05-02-05, 15:15
Dickhead,

I am really happy you are back, reading the forum is fun again!

It's a real pity that some guys either can't read, or if they read just ignore what they read, or whatever. I think, that after shelling out 1000 bucks for the questionable pleasure of sitting 14 hours like a canned sardine I should use my remaining money more efficiently, and not throw it away with both hands.

I will be back most likely September, and would be really happy to see you again. I will certainly not buy you dinner, as nearly every BA restaurant cooky worse than yourself, but I will pay the beers in a decent boliche until the first of us feels the urge to relocate himself + newly aquired company immediately en la cama. How about Salome again, downstairs? was fun!

El Alemán
who will now relocate himself to a pussy eating training session.

Monger514
05-02-05, 16:41
I think Head Games is probably Canadian judging from his writing. Canadians are normally very polite and mild-mannered so this can be a handicap.

Earlier in my career I made a post on how to get better pricing:

1) Learn to speak some Spanish.
2) Be light hearted and funny, with a good attitude.
3) Negotiate respectfully.
4) Do some repeats with the ones you especially like.
5) Think about the time of night you are in the boliche. You might be able to get a better deal shortly before closing time because a) it's a perishable product and b) she does not have to go back to the boliche so you may get more time for the same money.
6) Always think in terms of pesos. Dollars? What are dollars? I don't have any dollars. We are in Argentina.
7) Carry candy, bombones, alfajores, and similar items.
8) Control your weight, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, use deodorant, etc.
9) Don't say you are here on vacation. Say you are working here for an unspecified length of time. This is not a lie. You are working on getting better prices for pussy!
10) See #1.
11) Don't wear expensive jewelry or overly fancy clothes.
12) Tell them the price you are offering is for the first session and you might be willing to pay slightly more if and when you repeat with them.
13) Learn to eat pussy effectively.
14) Learn some god damn Spanish already.
15) Buy Dickhead drinks and dinner; this will improve your karma.

Hope that helps.

I am not Canadian, I am American, but almost certainly more polite than many of my countrymen, so that is probably working against me (in this case,
anyway). I speak excellent Spanish, maybe the politeness is overcoming that, though. You give a lot of good advice, thanks! Good point about dollars - what are they anyway?

HappyGoLucky
05-02-05, 20:18
Regarding "Canadians are normally very polite and mild-mannered so this can be a handicap,"

I've often been told in various BsAs clubs that North Americans are preferable to locals and Europeans because they tend to be gentler, safer, and more respectful. But then again, maybe the girls were just lying to get in my pants. It certainly wasn't my wallet because I'm cheap, picky, and patient...

Daddy Rulz
05-02-05, 20:38
I think it's more about the pussyfaction of the American male. Personally I was glad to find a happy medium between Latinos and Gringos. I treat women with the respect they EARN (Men as well) and am a fucking doormat to nobody.

I like treating women special so long as they appreciate it and don't act as if they are entitled to deferance because they are in possesion of a pussy. I enjoy being a gentleman and appreciate a woman that appreciates me. (terrible writing I know). But I don't put up with that "I am woman hear me roar" shit anymore.

Michel
05-07-05, 18:16
I spent a few nights in that place over the past week and had a great time.

The girls are plentyfull and I like the atmosphere of the bar. I sat at the far end of the bar each time, next to the cashier and waited for the girls to approach.
The first night I met Viviana. From the bar we went to the back of the other room and started to drink. We both got plastered on Tequila shots. We must have had four or five besides the whiskies that I had previously and her few drinks. We both stumbled back to my place and went to bed. When the morning came and it was time for her to leave, I went to give her some money and I had none left. That evening somehow I lost 200 US. My fault for drinking so much. Needless to say I was very pissed off in the morning and still under the influence.

I thru her out of my room. Security of the hotel came back with her and asked me if everything was okay to which I ansered that it was.

Once sober I realised trhat the poor girl had nothing to do with me loosing money. I left BA to visit Iguazu and came back a few days later to see her again. She had gone to Corrientes to visit familly. I sat with Natalia and her sister and had a good time with them but I pulled Patricia a blond with big natural breast. She took me to her place which was a very nice apartment on Paraguay 3042 about ten minutes from the boliche. I spent the night there and had a great time with that girl. She has pictures of her all over the world and seem to be traveling a lot. she also has a massage business Phone Number: 4782 4158 or 4961 9768

The next day I finally met Viviana again. I apologised to her and she told me that she felt realy bad about the whole experience. So did I. We sat in the back room and had drinks. We saw Natalia and she was off with a customer. She came back twenty minutes later and joked to her asking if the guy had a small one or what fro coming back so fast... She sat with us and we all had more drinks. Viviana ased if I wanted a threesome with Natalia and that sounded good so the girls took me to the L´Amour Hotel Bustamante 721 as the Horizonte does not accept threesomes. Actually this LÁmour Hotel is much nice then Horizonte and cheaper: Rooms go from 30 to 50 pesos. Telephone 4864 0880. For thos who do not know, these hotels are just for sexual entertainment for a few hours only.

Natalia and Viviana were very nice in bed. Natalia being the sweetest and more involved of the two. Maybe Viviana was not so active due to a cold that she had. But if I had to choose again I would still take Natalia over Viviana.

That club is a nice place where the girls are not too pushy with the drinks. A good experience.

Carpediem
09-24-05, 06:20
Visited a few boliches tonight - Hook, Ness, Catto's, Cutty Sark, Jazz - amazed how different atmosphere is at each place. I don't visit these clubs often, so I don't know if this is standard or not. Each impression is posted under it's tread. Time of events: 12:30-3am.

This used to be a nice place. Perhaps I shouldn't make quick conclusions, but regarding chicas, this was by far the worst place. Couldn't see a single reasonably good looking woman there!

Rockin Bob
09-28-05, 12:55
After Jaz (see report) I went over to Cutty Sark. About 10 girls, not as nice as the ones in Jaz but not bad. A couple of girls came over and talked to me and it wasn't a problem, I chatted with them and then told them I was still deciding and they left me in peace. I settled on a Paraguayan. She only smiled at me but didn't approach, which IMHO is the way a girl should act. If I'm intersted I'll come to you! Simple!

She turned out to be a true GFE, no rush, did everything I wanted, 150 pesos. Buenos Aires is great.

Should mention earlier I went into Periplo and saw about half a dozen girls whose clothes were better looking than they were and also looked into Approach I think the name is and Ladies, but really the quality of the girls just didn't do it for me. Jaz had the best and the most.

Full Throttle
01-09-06, 14:33
As usual, I went between Jaz and Cutty Sark late-night. Cutty Sark is more comfortable, better lit and quieter. I spoke to some girls that I've met before, but haven't taken. In fact, the last time I pulled one from there, the Peso had dropped but inflation hadn't hit. I think I paid 120P for all night, exchange 3.5 X 1. Ah, the good ol' days.

For the purpose of research, I asked a girl how much to come to my hotel. She said $300. I smiled and said, "yeah, right," or the equivalent thing I say in Spanish after 10 beers. She seemed quite concerned and assured me that ALL the girls in Cutty Sark go for that. I aked her if that was why all of the guys were across the street. I smiled, she frowned, and I left.

I doubt what she says is true, but I'm surprised she was so resolute about the opinion.

FT

Hunt99
01-09-06, 15:47
For the purpose of research, I asked a girl how much to come to my hotel. She said $300. I smiled and said, "yeah, right," or the equivalent thing I say in Spanish after 10 beers. She seemed quite concerned and assured me that ALL the girls in CuttySark go for that. I aked her if that was why all of the guys were across the street. I smiled, she frowned, and I left.FT, an "opening offer" is all that was. Why be insulted and walk away? Counter with your preferred price; not every chica is going to agree to your bottom line number, but most, IMO, will.

Negotiating is a standard thing, and is expected in every boliche (though not in private apartments) If you have difficulty with the art or science of haggling, you might want to avoid the nightclubs altogether.

Full Throttle
01-09-06, 20:26
Come on, Hunt, I don't know if I've met you, but surely you realize that I know how the boliches work. The problem was that I wasn't that interested in a session with her, and her "that's what everybody charges here" line was a bit snotty. Besides, I was just showing a guy the facility at the encouragement of my little Iraqi friend.

The problem with negotiating is that I THINK it is dishonorable to agree on a price and then not follow through. So, I didn't want to dabble in the process.

That said, the firmness of her position was fairly unusual based on my experience at all of the boliches over the last 5 years.

El Perro
01-29-06, 10:11
I dropped in to Cutty Sark for the first time a few days ago at about 7pm. There were about 10-12 girls and most of them very fuckable IMHO. Got popped for 40p for two cervasas (though maybe I'm not counting the sumptous cheese / salami platter dropped in front of me out of the blue) Picked a very doable, young girl for conversation, but her english was non existent, and my minimal spanish could'nt bridge the gap. Her drink would have been 40p if I had ponyed up (I didn't) My concern is that if I can't communicate at all, conversation is likely all I'm gonna get for a 40p beer. I am guessing I had clueless newby written all over me. I don't see many posts for this place. Would my experience here be typical for a newcomer with puny spanish skills?

Full Throttle
01-29-06, 11:07
That's pretty much what will happen everytime -- newbie or not. Later, you'll learn Spanish and tell the chica that you will only buy her a drink after you are serious about spending more time with her.

FT

El Perro
01-29-06, 11:16
FT-Thanks for the input. BTW, who was the black guy who came in and had a besa for every girl in the place, and then took up residence in front of Jaz? Is that the "Iraqui" or whatever, referenced before? And, I am guessing that Jaz is going to be similar to my experience at Cutty.

The dog

Exon123
01-29-06, 14:54
I've become to like Cutty Sark over Jaz Jub even though their both owned by the same people and Teddy the bartender at Jaz is a friend of mine. I believe that "Cutty" has a better selection of girls. This was not true several years back. But over time they've build up an Inventory in their "Stable" that would compare to Madaho's.

Incidently, I've never quite cared for Madaho's for the reason they've got to much Inventory and You can't ever make a decission. You'll pick out a "Target", sight in on her than another one will walk by and change your mind. It goe's on and on. As I've posted I don't like to "Waste Orgasms"

What I don't like about any of thease clubs is the pricing has simply gotten out of hand, 20 peso's for Monger drinks and the outrageous price of $40 peso's for Chica drinks. Thats more money than the most expensive Steak in town.

Exon

El Perro
01-29-06, 16:41
He's the Doorman Doggboy and he's OK in my book but I've given that 'Iraqui" Piece of Shit MotherFucker strick orders not to speak to me and when he see's me coming to walk the other way.

He's a Con Man in the first order and pray's on "Newbie's" that if unescorted by an experienced Monger will fuck them out of something, you can bet on it.

I've become to like Cutty Sark over Jaz Jub even though their both owned by the same people and Teddy the bartender at Jaz is a friend of mine. I believe that "Cutty" has a better selection of girls. This was not true several years back. But over time they've build up an Inventory in their "Stable" that would compare to Madaho's.

Incidently, I've never quite cared for Madaho's for the reason they've got to much Inventory and You can't ever make a decission. You'll pick out a "Target", sight in on her than another one will walk by and change your mind. It goe's on and on. As I've posted I don't like to "Waste Orgasms"

What I don't like about any of thease clubs is the pricing has simply gotten out of hand, 20 peso's for Monger drinks and the Outrageous price of $40 peso's for Chica drinks. Thats more money than the most expensive Steak in town.

ExonOk, so the barkeeps were a little greasy, that was my impression. One of them had a minor shit eating grin on his face the entire time I was there. The girls, however were definite lookers, no question. Well, IMHO.

One Tree Hill
02-06-06, 17:52
Ended up here Sat night with my friend D-Rock who just arrived. To say he had a lot of pent up anticipation was an understatement. We had a party going on for an hour or so.

Lets just say they will remember him for a while. In order to escape the madness, I left D-Rock at the club and escaped with two girls.

Turned out to be a pretty good option. Vane and Maricela.

Worked well together and we had some good times for 1.5 hrs and 300p for both.

Photos below.

Exon123
02-06-06, 18:37
Thease two Chickie Wickie's One Tree's got posted below are a good example's of why I'm learning to like Cutty Sark a lot more than I used too.

They've build up their inventory too where they've got a pretty nice stable of talent that's more than competitive to most places in town.

Theres a down side though, There to Fucking expensive, $20 peso Monger drinks & $40 peso's for Chica's just doesn't get it.

Exon

Stowe
02-07-06, 01:57
Exon,

Aren't the cost of both monger and chica drinks at Jaz and the Triangle about the same price now? Like 5 pesos less?

Suerte,

Stowe

Flexible Horn
02-07-06, 13:40
There are 2 chica drink prices in Jaz 40 pesos & 50 pesos ie a small glass of beer 40 pesos or 50 pesos for the full bottle.

FH

Exon123
02-07-06, 13:48
Yes I think your right Stowe,

Up in the Triangle the best deal is in "Ness" and as I recall their about $5 peso's under "Catto's" & "Hook", $15 peso's for Mongers & $35 for Chica's.

Which reminds me of a Story, "Pussy On Credit"

A month or so ago I wandered down to the Triangle with exactly $26 peso's in my pocket and walked into Ness. Well there was one of my favortia's, Vanacia sitting on a bar stool. We got to talking, (Breaking all my own rules of Late Night Mongering) I explained that I'd Love to take her home but I only had $26 peso's and it would be impossable. Since I had ordered water which cost $15 peso's, I'd planned to leave the bartender a $5 peso tip, which left me with $6 peso's for the Cab ride home.

So we Yak, Yak away and I come up with an interesting proposition for Vanacia. "Vanica" I said, "Its 1:30 right now, You have to stay in the Club until 3:00 am is that right", "Yes" she replyed. (It was obvious too both Vanaica and myself that she was going home emptyed handed that night the place was dead) "Tell You what" I said, "I don't have the $35 peso's to buy you the exit drink, but this is what I'll do"

" I'm going home to bed, You stay in the club until 3:00, then after you get off work take a Taxi to my apartment and keep ringing the door bell untill I wake up. We'll do a TLN for $150 peso's and I'll go the the ATM machine in the morning and pay you". Well Vanacia was all over that deal.

Well sure enough, comes 3:30am in the morning the door bell starts ringing, Buzz, Buzz and Exon's got "Wood" having been asleep for almost two hours. In walks Vanacia, she strips down jumps into bed and we Fuck on and off for 4 hours.

7:30 comes and she needs to get the kids off to school. So we walk up the ATM machine a block from the apartment. I ask Vanacia "How much do I owe You", "Why $150 peso's" she replies "That was our deal". I put my card in and took out $200 peso's plus Taxi, gave her all the money, put her in a Taxi & went back to bed.

True Story.

Exon

Hunt99
02-07-06, 14:18
What? You mean she didn't offer to pay YOU for the privilege of sleeping with you? What a ripoff, Exon!:)

(And a perfect example of how knowledge of the landscape can be employed by mongers to their advantage, I might add!)

Full Throttle
02-08-06, 11:37
I'm fairly certain that I would not be able to keep a meal down if I entered this place.

Hope this helps,

Marak5Marak,

I've defended you at times and actually enjoyed your whirlwind adventure in BsAs. I found your tastes fascinatingly different from 90% of the guys I know, which made the read interesting.

Now, I wish you wouldn't cast aspersions, especially from a position of relative ignorance. The majority enjoy the triangle, CuttySark and Jaz. For quality and value, they rank at or near the top of BsAs offerings, depending upon taste. The atmosphere is fun and frivolous, there are plenty of pretty girls, GFE is likely, particularly with a little research and on-site study, TLN is available, and the total price quite reasonable, even including the chica drink.

Flirting for an extended period of time, sharing a drink, spending a couple of hours with the girl and venue of your choice, and getting her telephone number for a future appointment on your own time. All for under $100 US?

If you sampled all of this multiple times and then decided it made you nauseous, I would be surprised but not judgmental. So, I invite you to try these places next visit. Then, you can flame away unabated.

FT

Hunt99
02-08-06, 12:32
Why does he have to flame away, FT? Believe me, I've done exactly what you've suggested - spent a good deal of time in the Microcentro clubs. And I came to the conclusion that I dislike them. But beyond saying so here, I haven't made a big deal out of it because, as you say, it's a matter of personal preference. I think it is better to operate in a positive fashion, to highlight those experiences which we prefer, and cut out the flaming of disfavored experiences altogether.

El Perro
02-08-06, 14:36
Congrats to FT for his ability to approach this guy with understanding and well meant direction. That being said, the chances of this guy responding favorably to any advise is close to nil. He has little to no interest in most of the posts, which he has admitted, and clearly in love with his proclivity for passive aggressive, let me thumb my nose at everybody stance. He is a bug on the windshield that the wipers can't erase. He likes it that way. Mr Martyr, Mr Elitist.

The dog

Exon123
02-08-06, 15:24
Frankly Cutty Sark has become one of my favorite clubs in town except for their pricing on drinks. Its one of old town Buenos Aires most famious Brothels. When you go in there take the time to just look around and soak the place in and I'm not talking about the girls. The place is beautiful, knowing something about construction my guess is that it would take a small fortune to reproduce the place.

In my option the quality of girls in there are comparable to those in Madaho's whom have orders not to leave the club for anything less than $300 peso's, its the house policy. Where as in Cutty Sark almost the entire menu can be purchased for half that or even less if you can negociate like DickHead. I don't have those skills so I end up paying $150 peso's. But like I always say "It doesn't take any brains to spend money, any dumb Fuck can do that"

Which brings me to the point of what Marak5 has written below.

Marak5, fellow Mongers is a "Fuck" and a "Dumb Fuck" at that. Anyone that would "Stiff" his "favorita" girl friend after a TLN has got to be just plain stupid. Then go on this board and "brag" about it to the rest of the Mongering community has got to be out of his mind. What the man doesn't realize is the Buenos Aires is a very small town when it comes to Mongering.

MoonDog, a very well respected Monger whom many of us know personally, with years & years of experience in Latin American Mongering has taught us something. The, TLCN which stands for " The Latin Chica Network". Basicly what this means is anything and everything you do with a Chica is reported to the rest of the Chica's friends at light speed, faster than the internet according to MoonDog. This include's how 'big your dick" is, how long it takes you to "Cum", how you "Treated" the lady durning the session and of course how "Much you Paid" her.

The word gets out, and it gets out fast as to just what kind of a person you are with your actions with thease girls. You treat them right, You treat them like "Ladys" and it will come back to you 10 fold. You treat them like "Shit" and you'll pay a price for it down the road. What I'm saying is if you want good service, and we all do, is behave accordingly.

Heres a very good example of what I'm talking about. As most of you know I've been "Drilling" Little Marisol in "Hook" on and off for about a year now. All this time I've had an eye out for her little buddy Andrea but never pulled her simply for the reason I did not want to upset "Little Marisol", (she's 23 now) and embarrass her in front of her friends. Marisol and all her friends, including Robert that asshole doorman, know that when Exon come's into Hook he leaves with Marisol or he leaves alone.

One night a couple trips ago I walked in and "Little Marisol" had taken the night off and there was Andrea, Bingo heres my chance. OK so I buy Andera the customary drink, kinda like getting engaged, and we start talking. "Oh your Mi Bueno" Andera say's, "Marisol has told me all about you", "You are a very good Man". So I pop the question and Andrea reply's " Oh I Love To Go With You" never once was money ever mentioned in our conversation. Ok so back we go to my apartment and I get a total "GFE" from Andrea like we'd been lovers forever. This in it self is unusal since the first time you fuck a Chica is normally not as good as latter sessions. Bottom live is I pay her the $150 peso's, what she was expecting, and a good time was had by all.

This only happend because my reputation had proceeded me with "Little Marisol's" positive comments too her friend Andera. Andera felt safe and secure with me, she new I was going to pay her $150 peso's before we left the club so there was no need it even mention money. She knew I was going to treat her like a lady and she knew she'd have a good time with Taxi fare back home. I might add to this experience, is the next time I was in Hook "little Marisol" had heard all about the session from Andera and approch me with a "scowl" on her face. I had to explain to her that I'd come in looking for her and the session was just a "fling". Thease girls are very territorial and possive so you must be carefull with their emotions.

Which brings me back to the subject of Marak5 and how "Fucking Dumb" he is by "Stiffing" his Chica on a TLN. He Fucked himself, word's all over town with her circle of friends that he didn't pay her. She worked hard all night to please him yet she got nothing for it. He's thinking its some sort of real girl friend experience and he doesn't have to pay her and she thinking hes going to get on and airplane and I'll never see him again and I've got all thease bills to pay.

Which brings me to my final point, the story of the "Old Monger" and the "New Monger"

They'd both had dinner together in a nice restraunt in Buenos Aires and were sitting in "Excedra" having coffee and desert checking out the inventory.

The "New Monger" say's to the "Old Monger", "I don't like the selection in here lets "Run" go down to the Triangle and Fuck one". The "Old Monger" say's "No", "Lets "Walk" down to the Triangle and Fuck them all"

Sorta like MaraK5 Stiffing his favorite Girl Friend.

Exon

Stowe
02-09-06, 01:55
I think the fact that you have a reputation of paying on time, etc is the reason that chica was willing to do it.

It shows the chicas know you as a man of integrity.

Good story.

Suerte,

Stowe

P.S. Have to agree with you again Exon on your last post about Marak not paying a chica because, though she is a working girl, she is his 'girlfriend' for that trip. Like when he is there her bills don't come due. Classless.

Moore
02-09-06, 02:39
Why does he have to flame away, FT? Believe me, I've done exactly what you've suggested - spent a good deal of time in the Microcentro clubs. And I came to the conclusion that I dislike them. But beyond saying so here, I haven't made a big deal out of it because, as you say, it's a matter of personal preference. I think it is better to operate in a positive fashion, to highlight those experiences which we prefer, and cut out the flaming of disfavored experiences altogether.Negative comments are just as valuable as positive comments, as long as they are based on fact and / or experience - eg they are generally constructive. If you go to a place and don't see anything you like then you should by all means post your experience, with an explanation of why you didn't like the place. Perhaps it was loaded with black dominicanas and thats not your thing. However, dominicanas might be another guy's preference and you may have just identified his perfect boliche.

But posting something like "I would probably puke if I entered X place" is a waste of space. If you haven't tried something, don't post about it, except maybe an (as in one) intelligent question.

Some guys I know have grimaced in pain just by the suggestion of visiting Envidia, for example. They have never been within 5 miles of it, yet THEY tell ME that it sucks. WTF? Although I'll forgive most of these guys since most are "just off the plane" gringos and still have "more$$$ = better" ingrained in their brain. Not true in Argentina - more$$$ in this trade often equals worse!

Generally speaking, the only way I know to find a shitty boliche is by going to the gringo-infested places. Incidentally, these places are also where you will spend more$$$. This is especially true for guys like me who like real Argentine girls, who IME are most likely working in "average" or even "below average" places geared for locals. My general experience with "high end" clubs is that they tend to be staffed with girls that management guesses appeal to gringos. Just say no to plastic and bones, or least thats what I say.

PS I believe I wrote once that I havent visited the "triangle" for some time. I pulled chicas out of there a couple of times but my successful experiences there were very hit and miss, strongly weighted toward miss.

El Perro
04-06-06, 13:07
Yesterday in the "Buenos Aires Herald" there was a sizable ad for Cutty Sark, Jaz Pub and Periplo. No mention of chicas, save for the very under the radar,"A drink in good company". Looks like they are "reaching out" to the expat community. Possibly some aging ladies from Inglaterra will show up looking for a hot toddy. Hello.

Stowe
04-11-06, 13:59
After a great dinner last night, did the club hopping. Stopped at Ness, totally dead. Cattos was better, not many guys and fewer chicas than normal. A couple that I thought were doable but needed to see the entire club scene before deciding. BS'd with a couple of chicas as when el hefe sees a guy just sitting around and not mingling (as I was doing while serveying the scene) he had a couple of chicas approach.

With X-O still closed from what I hear, went to Cutty Sark. Again, spoke with a couple of chicas, one, Nancy, for a long time. She appeared to have a great attitude with a cute face so I thought she was a possibility. Told her I needed to check out Jaz first and might return.

Jaz was ok, nothing great. Spoke with Lorena for a bit then with another chica before deciding to return to Cutty Sark. Nancy was speaking with an amiga when I walked in the her amiga told Nancy I had returned. Made eye contact and gave her a smile and she immediately came to where I was Sat down.

Talked a bit more then began negotiations. 150P for 90 minutes plus 10P more for taxi. When I told her I wanted BBBJ, she got excited saying "muy rica" so I was happy.

Nancy is from Boliva. Now I've fucked a chica from another pais. Have a round face with a very nice easy smile. Perhaps 5.4, 130 lbs (soft and a bit heavier than I like) Nice tits with responsive nipples. Her pussy slightly musky. Fantastic attitude, which is very important to me.

At the apartment she was gently aggressive, not shy at all. Willing to be passive if I was aggressive or if I went slow she picked it up. Talked a bit while making out, then proceeded to strip her. Fun!

While not the most attractive chica, she had nice breasts (a bit soft-she has a child) I started on her until she came-later telling me she enjoyed cumming very much. Another sign these girls rarely get to cum with most men. Then my turn, her BBBJ was fantastic. Absolutely one of the best I have ever had. Within minutes I came in her mouth. We then talked some more before round two. She was really great-moved to my thrusts, verbally responsive without sounding fake. Definitely made me think she enjoyed being pounded. Not sure if anal was available-I tend to want to fuck chicas in the ass who have a certain shaped ass, which Nancy did not.

Overall, she was very good. Enjoys sex, not passive at all. Gave me her number but probably won't repeat since there are too many others to fuck. However, I perfer her over hot chicas with an attitude or who provide only fair sex.

Suerte,

Stowe

MiddleAgeGuy
05-02-06, 01:15
Came here at the end of March or early April when Jaz was still closed. It was a hopping Thursday or Friday night, with many from Jaz. Ended up with a nice enough gal who was not my style but what can you do on a first night back? Started out with 2, the other a better looker, younger also, but too young in the head for my style. Can't remember the older ones name but long blonde hair, rather short, Missiones, and what turned out to be some real interesting big silicones, my first time. Another old time aquaintance of the plutonic version actually came up to me as she saw me so it was like old reunion time. Her pictures have recently been shown under the Jaz header.

As some of you may know, I like the full night and I actually like to fall asleep entalgled with a chica. If they are not into that then I move on. So my price quotes end up being a little more. This one was 350P for the night and I had to actually pleasantly ask her to go as I had a "meeting" soon. Still, it is nice when you wake up, to have another go in some form or other.

For all the various clubs we went to that trip, Cutty Sark was the probably the best all around.

MAG

Stowe
05-02-06, 01:20
I can agree with MAG that Cutty Sark is MUCH improved from when I was there last September. Then, there were no men and only a couple of marginally attractive chicas.

Suerte,

Stowe

Thumper
06-29-06, 21:03
There is a little arab guy outside who is full of piss and vinegar. He can arrange more things for you then you have time to complete.

He sometimes claims he's a partner or manager, but he's not. Sitting outside on a curb seems a strange office environment for a manager / partner.

He can, however, be extremely helpful so give him a chance and talk with him. Especially if you are new to the area.

If you talk to much he'll want $20 pesos for his services. It's OK he's a working guy, but make sure you get something useful from him first.

Bacchus9
07-14-06, 20:34
I agree with the positive comments about this place, easy atmosphere and the noise factor is at least manageable. If you don't want the loud music at least you can stay near the bar. And have a conversation. Since Jaz decided to have an annoying drinks price change and, at least on my check-ins, not the wild party that it used to be, Cutty Sark keeps the corner pocket on Reconquista warm.

Nancy from CS, is about to arrive, for an early bird special. Doesn't sound like the Nancy of Stowe below, but how many Nancy's could there be? Not a common name. This one allegedly no kids. Will check the Bolivian angle. She does have great tits.

Desidude
07-16-06, 11:56
Got into CS around 100am on Sat / Sun night. Place was totally dead. About 10 chicas and yours truly. There were a couple of guys at the bar, but they left pretty soon after I came in. Was escorted to a seat by Khalid 'the Syrian", probably the Iraqi guy's taller cousin.

Anyway, asked if there were any English-speaking chicas in the house, and K brought over Daniella (I think that her name) 24 years old, 1.6cm, dark hair with red highlights, small boobs, big butt, but cute face. Could actually speak v. Good English. Has kids, divorced from (according to her) Colombian drug lord / murderer (yikes!)

Pulled her and when to trans. Near NH hotel. Good session. She likes to stick finger up a guys ass, but I'm not into that. Interestingly, she won't allow anal as a return favor. Go figure. Loves DATY, DFK, semi CBJ and ass rimming. Multiple positions.

Likes to pour out her life story if she's got a chance. Lucky me. But a good girl. Will try to ask for 300p to start, but you all need to hang tough, even if you are a newbie with no Spanish. She is not pushy, and will set you up with another girl if you want.

The Wanderer
09-22-06, 16:32
Start At Colmegna Spa to get some energy from my trip from Miami. Spent a about 5 hours and had the Classic massage with manicure and pedicure about 114 pesos. Went to the New Orleans Cafe about 5pm place was full only seen one that look good to me. She was taken a few minutes after I arrived. What surprise me was that a chopa which is a glass of beer was 14 pesos! Left there and arrived at the Cutty Sark about 5:30pm. Place had about 12 women and I was the only one. Met Pualina which used work at Madahos, very pretty blonde about 21 years old, very nice smile. We talk and finally came to price of 150 pesos for and hour (full service). I do speak spanish so it easy for me communicate. Went to the Horziant Hotel up the street, again price have gone up( 50 pesos) since I was here about six month ago (35 pesos) Had a great time almost did not make out of the elevator into the room. She Was Very Hot since we were talking in the bar about great painters and their brush stroke. We finally made it in the door, I was carrying her, there was a table and thats how far we got. She wanted see see my brush stroke. I commence to brush her click and she went wild, if she was acting I would give an award. Finally made to the bed and it was all good.

Mahal
12-19-06, 22:25
After 3 disappointing days in Recoletta I decided to change areas and went to Cutty Sark Monday night. About 5-6 girls there, who came to introduce themselves one after the other (each asking for a drink and staying a while to chat) Quite good quality, one was very sexy and kept touching me and herself in the bar, but she would only go for an hour and I wanted TLN.

All the girls asked for P400-500 per hour and would go for 300 but not 200.

Finally Julieta came, blonde hair, smiling, nice personality, asking why all the other girls just had a drink with me and left. I told her as well as about the bad experience I had with a Solid Gold chica the night before, posted in that section. She assured me that would not be the case, boy was she right.

She agreed to P300 for 2-3 hours, which she specified would be until 5 or 6AM. In reality she stayed the whole night and was just the sweetest, most sensual, unhurried, GFE-type I could have dreamed of. Not the best looking girl, say a 7.5 but totally makes it up with attitude and a good body. Everything was possible, she never said no, always complied, I had to ask her to leave in the end, she would have stayed more.

Highhly recommended.

Thomaso276
12-20-06, 12:18
You can pull a girl out of Cutty Sark or Jazz for 150 an hour. So Julietta was in the right price range. Hope you got her number so you can contact her outside of the club. Avoid the drink prices, ask her to bring a friend along for a threesome.

When her friend gets there, get her number if you like her. Now you have two sources outside of the clubs. Continue process to build up some regulars while saving lots of money.

PS: I have never heard of the girls in the downtown clubs asking for 4-600 per hour. You gotta stay strong and research the board for price structure at different clubs. For example, Solid Gold is a known drink rip-off, bad service club for the majority of tourists - avoid.

Good luck.

Mahal
03-21-07, 16:16
Went back to Cutty Sark last week after a disappointing experience at Cocodrillo and surprise, Julietta, whose name is apparently Julia, was there. She recognized me instantly from December, chastized me for not calling her and confirmed that "everything would be the same as the last time". So no price discussion took place, before, during or after.

As I said before, this is not the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but she looks fine, has a great personality and she is a sex machine. I mean it's anything you want (cola is extra, did not try) anytime you want, total GFE, stayed the night, actually 2 nights, and would have stayed all day if I didn't have other commitments.

She does not want her picture on the Internet and said she only goes out with guys she likes or at least does not dislike. If you are into GFE and spending the whole day in bed sucking, licking, kissing and cuddling a little blonde, and that is during the recovery time, then she is just it. Be nice to her though, she deserves it.

Darkstar
06-23-07, 17:27
Was in CS for a while last night - was charged 30p per chopp for myself and 60p for a chica drink. On thinking about this, I reckon I was robbed. I don't have much experience of this game. I was getting pressured to buy chica drinks from the get-go, but was telling the girls and the bar man 'later'. Could it be that he over-charged me because of this?

Anyway, I took Vanesa out for 150p for two hours. She started on 300p, then said 200 - I offered 150 and she said OK. Walking to the hotel, she says she thought it was 100p plus 50 us$! I say no, not possible, but offer 160p as a compromise - "OK", she says.

At the room, I felt she was having trouble getting interested. The experience was not that great. CBJ, CG sex to one pop. I had lost interest, so let her go. She was a little bit thick around the middle, and not very enthusiastic so time for me to sleep.

Interestingly, she started warning me that the streets are dangerous for a tourist like me and to watch out for some of the boliches. She said she used to be the receptionist at Rouge & Hellas (she said they shared an entrance?) And saw many punters taken advantage of.

DS

Esten
07-02-07, 21:28
Stopped in here recently just to have a look. I thought I hadn't been to Cutty Sark before, but when I got there the place looked familiar so I'm sure I must have been here once before in the past.

Was charged 30p for a soft drink. Was told chica drinks are 60p. Quality of girls is all right, look to be just slightly older than other clubs. A few good lookers in the 7-8 range.

Ana is a solid 8 and the best looker I saw. Attractive girl from Argentina, looks early 20s, black hair, light skin, nice natural chest (large C cup) Seemed just a bit business like. Might stop in again and buy her a drink and see if she warms up.

Fabiana somewhat older (30ish) my guess, nice chest could be implants, slim, black hair, light skin, not quite as attractive as Ana but all right. Was more friendly.

Laura darker skinned, black hair, small chest, was wearing a sexy french maid outfit. Seemed friendly but was the fastest to ask if I'd buy her a drink.

Not a bad place. A change of pace from the Recoleta clubs. Will likely stop in again for a drink and possibly take-out.

PS. The Iraqi doorman spotted me and made sure he entered with me. Quite a vigilant man. Claimed he was the manager but I somehow doubt it. He was quite helpful however and knows of other options if you inquire.

Jackson
07-03-07, 04:50
He's a fucking asshole; lots of guys have had problems with him, the smartest thing to do is to tell him to fuck off.
From that Iraqi, vermin pest! Once, he showed me several Privados, all pigs.Greetings everyone,

I've know Loai for 10 years. I've never had any problems with him, and in fact he's given me some good intel over the years.

Basically, he's no different than any other street tout. You just need to learn how to use them instead of letting them use you.

Thanks,

Jackson

Punter 127
07-03-07, 10:19
Well Jackson I suggest you give your buddy some lesson on how to deal with people. He's an overbearing pest, and a royal pain in the ass that won't leave you alone unless you get shitty with him. I've seen several guys tell this asshole to fuck off.

For me it doesn't matter because I won't be going to Cutty Sark or Jazz, not with 30p for a soft drink and 60p for a chica drink.

Was charged 30p for a soft drink. Was told chica drinks are 60p. Quality of girls is all right, look to be just slightly older than other clubs. A few good lookers in the 7-8 range.

Monger514
07-04-07, 01:18
I never had a problem with the guy.

Member #4112
07-15-07, 16:52
Stopped by Cutty Sark last night just to look in and see what was happening about 11:00 PM. There were several chicas and I was the only guy in the place. After brushing off the house pig, Anna came up and tried to chat me up but her English was as bad as my Spanish so she gets her friend Lori to translate. Anna was a little bigger than Lori and had a pretty nice rack while Lori was slim and small. Of course Lori started pitching a threesome and we got down to prices. Ended up with both for P$500 + cab fare for 2 hours. Got back to the apartment had a drink and the cloths came off, Anna had a great rack but a little heavier than I like while Lori was small but very nice. No lesbo action beyond a little tit play and ass slapping. First they strip then they started to swap the sitick back and forth like a lollipop without a cover. Multiple positions with both (used a lot of covers going back and forth) always in one and had the other taking care of my face. Lori ASKED FOR CIM and cleaned up every last drop. After 2 1/2 hours I was done even though they were ready for another round.

I usually don't find anything in Cutty Sark but always stop by to see what is there. The last time I found one was over a year ago, so there really are some gems in this place once in a while. Anna was OK, but Lori was great and was the one who started most of the action. Would recommend Lori but Anna was just fair.

Chica Seeker
04-11-08, 21:27
I did a quick run through after midnight on Wednesday and it was very quiet with maybe 8 girls and a couple of customers. I was looking for an old favorita of mine.

Nice to see that the annoying Iraqi is still doing his thing outside. It is even harder to give him the "brush off".

Monger514
06-24-08, 02:42
Stopped by tonight, more chicas than last time, about 10, I think. Some older chicks definitely not worth looking at, but also some decent looking ones.

There's two Israeli girls who are supposedly sisters, though they don't look anything like each other. I say Israeli, but they came to Argentina when they were five or something. Still speak Hebrew, supposedly. The tall one with dark hair is a stunner. Other one so-so.

I can't stand the fact that the waiter hovers around you when you're trying to make out with a chick to sell you more drinks.

Monger514
06-25-08, 18:03
An amendment to my previous report. I just realized I double paid for a beer. My wingman paid for both our beers and left, and when I left I paid for the same beer again. It might be an honest mistake, although usually the staff in these places know exactly how much you owe, no matter where you wander off to or whatever else happens.

Dodger Bulldog
07-02-08, 04:58
They do have some real oldies at Cutty Sark, but some nice young chicas can be found here, too.

I've heard so much about the inflation that has hit our hobby in Bs. As. That I came to town with some trepidation.

Then I spoke to one young, slender, pretty Paraguayan, Luna, who came down to 150 pesos for an hour.

For some reason I liked Sara better, and she agreed to 200 p. For 2 hours, but ended up staying for three.

Sara is sweet and very friendly. She gave a great BBJ and besos negros, with good overall service.

I have no qualms recommending her to others.

As empty as the place was, I am sure she can use the work. For much of the night I was the only guy in the place.

DB

Wally Foot
07-31-08, 16:30
I called in here on Tuesday night at maybe 1 am with a friend. It was my first visit, and I have to say I was quite impressed by the layout and decor which seems slightly better appointed and maintained than, say, Hook or Ness. It was very quiet, with no more than a couple of casual looking punters. There were probably a dozen or so girls ranging from totally unacceptable to pretty tasty, though all seemed a fair bit older than the girls of Hook or Ness.

My friend and I were pounced upon within minutes of ordering our drinks (not cheap - maybe $40?) by two very pushy girls. They hussled for drinks almost immediately and in the case of Carla (my one) there was a lot of rubbing and feeling and touching. She seemed particularly pleased with her impressive chest, and even revealed a portion of it. She spoke excellent English, even to the point of teasing and indeed slagging me off a little when I tried to slow down the pace, in order to get good look at the others and to make up my mind. In truth, nobody else took my fancy so I started negotiation and settled for AR$200, despite a lot of talk about dollars. My friend was less keen to operate than me, being a resident of BA, and therefore in a less urgent mood, but eventually we bought the two girls a couple of drinks (again stiff - I think $70 each) and I went on my way with Carla. (My friend, it transpired, went home alone.)

If Carla has one major fault it is that she never shuts up. She has a very tiny little mouth, with thin, pursed lips, but it never stops. I didn't bother with a taxi - my flat is only four or five blocks from Cutty Sark - but all the way there she kept on asking how far, and she commented non -stop on the hookers and tvs on the street corners, and on the weather and on the . . . ad infinitum.

However, when she got to my flat, she was all action. She quickly stripped off to display a fine, new pair of well-made boobs - I'm not normally a fan, but these were good, if a little upright - and I soon found the only way to stop her talking: put something in her mouth.

She sucked and she blew like a hoover, without ever even suggesting a preservativo. And she was very, very good. Her finale was to swallow the lot very noisily, then clean the remaining drops like a cat licking its paw.

And that's as far as I got because I was totally drained. She stayed on quite a while, still talking about everything under the sun, and she posed for a few tame photos, which I may get round to putting on the private picture board sometime.

She left me her cellphone number, and not one but two email addresses, but to be honest I don't think I would repeat. But she did an excellent job when I needed someone to do an excellent job.

Julio
08-10-08, 20:57
They do have some real oldies at Cutty Sark, but some nice young chicas can be found here, too.

For some reason I liked Sara better, and she agreed to 200 p. For 2 hours, but ended up staying for three.

Sara is sweet and very friendly. She gave a great BBJ and besos negros, with good overall service.

I have no qualms recommending her to others.

As empty as the place was, I am sure she can use the work. For much of the night I was the only guy in the place.

DBThat's true.

I know Sara and she's a very nice girl. Though I must admit she looked hotter before she cuts her hair. She has great sense of humour, something you don't find very often among "working girls", and also knows a few words (not a lot, but at least the ones to make some brief conversation) in english.

Cutty Sark is a fine, traditional place, much better (bigger) than Jazz which is across the street.

You can take out a girl there for 200/ 300 pesos.

That depends, as in any other place, how agreeable you fell to her.

MiddleAgeGuy
12-01-08, 11:13
Dropped by here Friday night rather early as I was recluctant to go to some of the other haunts I visit from time to time for various reasons. Around midnight to one AM and struck a deal with 2, an Argentina and a Paraguaya, best buddies apparantly. Now, I would not normally pick either one, nor was I intending a threesome. But I was interested in something different so went ahead.

I knew pretty fast in the club that the Paraguaya would be into anything and start the ball rolling and that the Argentina would probably follow her lead. And that is exactly how it went down. No real lesbo show but that was not what they implied. They kept me going for 2 hrs with a 20 minute recharge for me. The Paraguaya guzzled a few beers, which I think contributed to a bit too much gusto in the bucal department. The Argentina noticed when round 2 was ready to commence and initiated nicely. Anal was available from the Paraguaya but I was not necessarily interested when there was already 4 optional holes to try.

The good old Iraqi door guy was flitting in and out of the club.

I probably left the club before 1am and it was not that busy.

Jackson
12-04-09, 17:25
Greetings everyone,

I've been advised that Cutty Sark has closed.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Jackson

Amantelondres
12-05-09, 07:40
Jackson, am now back in London but I believe the owners also own Orleans so anyone going there can ask Luis or one of the other guys behind the bar. Cheers

Rdy Two
12-05-09, 15:08
Was in Cutty Shark Friday night, everything seemed as usual about 8-10 girls,average quailty.

Esten
12-13-09, 19:20
I finally pulled a chica from this club the other night. Stopped in after midnight, about 10 chicas and 1 other guy. But within 10 minutes several groups of guys came in. Odd. Selection was about what I expected, chicas mostly in the 6-7 range. Maybe one or two 7.5 but no higher. Most looked late-twenties.

I had a 40 peso drink but it was something special, other drinks are 35 pesos. Lots of eye contact from the chicas and a few approached me over the hour I was there. For the most part they were friendly and casual, although a couple were quick to suggest I buy them a drink. There was a light-skinned morocha with a nice chest and attractive face I was interested in but she got to chatting with a couple guys at the bar for an extended time. So I went with my second choice, Carolina. She had been one of the first to approach me and seemed more business-like than some others, but I liked her look and sensed she could definately do it for me even if she wasn't GFE.

Carolina is a Dominicana, dirty-blond hair, perhaps late-twenties, natural C cup, attractive face, just a bit thick but not fat. I bought her a drink for 80 pesos. Began negotiations, she started with 600 pesos. I shook my head in disbelief. I told her I have been in town before, that I know this isn't Recoleta and that I was willing to pay 300 which is similar to other clubs in Centro. After some back and forth wherein I did not budge she agree to 300. She said I knew 'demasiado'. I also requested it be for 1.5 hours and she agreed. I paid the bill and we walked down to Cordoba to get a taxi.

She provided agreed upon services. As I suspected in the club when I chose her, no GFE but she did the trick for me and I had a reasonable time. But she did a few things to 'move things along' like getting undressed quickly, and asking if I was going to finish soon. It was about an hour total, she did not stay the 1.5 hours she agreed to in the club. Although I didn't need round 2, I called her out on this and she responded that it was late and she needed to be going. Funny, the tall guy Carlos I think his name is, told me in the club that she would fuck me once, twice, three times, etc blah blah.

40 peso drink for me.
80 peso drink for chica.
300 for chica.

Overall an OK time. Won't repeat.

PianoPlayer
06-30-10, 01:05
Dropped in here around 10:00, none of the Suipacha triangle places seemed to have much going on that early. Cutty was a pleasant surprise; nice comfortable bar, and the back room offers lots of seating to chat up and get comfortable with the chicas. Drink for her is 80 pesos, that covers an exit for 1 or 2 hours, two drinks for all night. There were about 8 chicas, surprisingly attractive, certainly a cut above what I saw at Hook and Catto earlier this week. For me, 6s and 7s, with one exception.

Was approached by a nasty older lady, had to tell her forcefully to go away. Then a cute young Paraguayan came up, said she is 25, a 7 for me, although not much of a crowd on the balcony as they say. I bought her a drink and settled down in the back room, where she got very cuddly and kissy. She wanted $200 US, settled for 400 AP plus taxi fare. Back at my place, nice almost GFE, no rush, not at all mechanical, DFK, BBBJ, made sure to ask me if it was OK to leave. All in all a pleasant experience, better than I had with a couple of Madahos girls. The whole thing is clearly more expensive than a privado, but on the other hand you can hang around, have a drink and chat up the chicas for as long as you want before doing the deed. I suppose that is the charm of the cafes, bars and boliches - you never know exactly what the performance will be like, but at least you can shop for looks and some kind of feeling of connection.

Oralskillz
12-14-14, 14:42
This place was always a good afternoon option for me when I visited BsAs. I plan to head back in February. Is this long-running BsAs institution still around?

Daddy Rulz
12-14-14, 21:36
This place was always a good afternoon option for me when I visited BsAs. I plan to head back in February. Is this long-running BsAs institution still around?Been closed for awhile.

El Perro
12-20-14, 20:17
Been closed for awhile.Apparently Cutty is open for business Daddy. I saw lights on and chicas a few days ago, and take out also confirmed by a long time, reliable BA based monger who frequents that area.

Further investigation seems warranted as regards pricing and chica quality.

Daddy Rulz
12-20-14, 21:13
Apparently Cutty is open for business Daddy. I saw lights on and chicas a few days ago, and take out also confirmed by a long time, reliable BA based monger who frequents that area.

Further investigation seems warranted as regards pricing and chica quality.I thought that was the place with all the old broads on V. Lopez down the street from those clip joints.

El Perro
12-20-14, 21:22
I thought that was the place with all the old broads on V. Lopez down the street from those clip joints.Nah, on Reconquista. The last hold out on a block that used to be a lot of fun. If they are anything like they used to be they have girls early in the evening, which can be a plus.

Sounds like you're thinking of Exon's fav place that was boarded up years ago.

Dickhead
12-20-14, 21:25
I thought that was the place with all the old broads on V. Lopez down the street from those clip joints.That's "Checkers. " I went in there once with Exon. The emphasis would be on once.

El Perro
12-20-14, 21:29
That's "Checkers. " I went in there once with Exon. The emphasis would be on once.I would go in as the last stop of the night for my Fellini fix.

Dickhead
12-20-14, 21:40
The thought of going to Checkers on multiple occasions reminds me of an Irish joke. A mick is in Dublin for the first time and he sees a sign on a door that says, "Trips to New York, $20." He opens up the door and somebody hits him upside the head with a brick. He wakes up handcuffed to a life raft floating across the Atlantic, with a terrible sunburn and a terrible thirst. He looks at the seven other micks chained around him and asks, "Do they serve any drinks on this cruise?" and the mick across from him says, "Well, they didn't last year."

Going to Checkers on multiple occasions is like re-electing Bush.

Daddy Rulz
12-21-14, 02:58
Nah, on Reconquista. The last hold out on a block that used to be a lot of fun. If they are anything like they used to be they have girls early in the evening, which can be a plus.

Sounds like you're thinking of Exon's fav place that was boarded up years ago.Checkers was the one on V Lopez that Exon loved. Old broads, scary place, closed for awhile now. You might be thinking of Jaz or something else, maybe Cutty Sark like the scotch Reconquista 873.

El Perro
12-21-14, 08:43
Checkers was the one on V Lopez that Exon loved. Old broads, scary place, closed for awhile now. You might be thinking of Jaz or something else, maybe Cutty Sark like the scotch Reconquista 873.We seem to be misunderstanding one another. Cutty Sark, yes, on Reconquista is open. And earlier in the evening for the non night owls.

Yes, Checkers was Exon's fav, but actually I don't think it was on Vicente Lopez, but one block north on the corner.

At any rate, one's open and one is thankfully closed!

Daddy Rulz
12-21-14, 20:51
We seem to be misunderstanding one another. Cutty Sark, yes, on Reconquista is open. And earlier in the evening for the non night owls.

Yes, Checkers was Exon's fav, but actually I don't think it was on Vicente Lopez, but one block north on the corner.

At any rate, one's open and one is thankfully closed!I never noticed we were posting in the Cutty Sark thread, that was dumb.

El Perro
12-21-14, 21:33
I never noticed we were posting in the Cutty Sark thread, that was dumb.Hey, we got a lot done:

1. Cutty is open and another boliche option in a city of decreasing boliches.

2. Checkers is, and has been, closed.

3. I was out of my mind to go to Checkers more than once.

4. There is no help for Exon.

Dickhead
12-21-14, 21:58
I remember Checkers as being on Puerrydón.

El Perro
12-21-14, 22:36
I remember Checkers as being on Puerrydn.True. On the corner of Pueyrredon and whatever the cross street is. I can't remember. At least one block from Vicente Lopez and maybe more. Possibly Guido.

Daddy Rulz
12-22-14, 03:14
Hey, we got a lot done:

1. Cutty is open and another boliche option in a city of decreasing boliches.

2. Checkers is, and has been, closed.

3. I was out of my mind to go to Checkers more than once.

4. There is no help for Exon.Number 4 was a given from the start.

WorldTravel69
12-22-14, 14:54
Checkers Pub.

Avenida Pueyrredand (Pueyrredón) 2401, at Aczuenaga and Dr. Ricardo Levene. It shows it on the Google Map. Spell check still screws up the Spanish names.

True. On the corner of Pueyrredon and whatever the cross street is. I can't remember. At least one block from Vicente Lopez and maybe more. Possibly Guido.

Local
01-15-15, 00:45
I stoped by January 14th at about 1:45 am.

There was one guy at the bar talking to a chica and about 7 other chicas. I'd say all chicas were 40 or older. I couldn't picture myself having sex with any of them. Actually, I couldn't imagine most of them having sex with anyone. So it was an ugly view. Left after 3 minutes.

WorldTravel69
02-11-16, 23:26
Doors locked and their big sign is gone.