PDA

View Full Version : Córdoba 966 7 piso "F"

Incaboy
04-18-05, 17:39
I checked out Córdoba 966 7 piso "F" today, Monday, at around 12:30pm. It's across the street from Café Excedra. The front door to the building was open and the doorman told me to take the second set of elevators down the hall to the left. When you get out on the seventh floor, the first door to your left is "F".

I buzzed and an attractive receptionist opened the door. There were two ladies available. The older one, probably mid-30s, was ok but not what I was looking for. I forget her name. I went with Milagros. Dark hair, tight body, maybe 5'3", light brown skin, maybe early to mid-20s. Pretty cute with a nice smile. I much prefer girls with porcelain skin but I found this lady quite attractive so I made an exception. For those of you who don't like many of the girls pictures posted in the photo section, let me tell you she's not like those. :D

I went for one hour for 80 pesos. I undressed and a shower was not offered, unlike at Montevideo 643 7 piso "D". Another difference is that the ladies here don't wear massage uniforms. Milagros was dressed in tight black cotton pants and a loose-fitting tank top with her stomach exposed. She has a tight stomach. I'm sure she must work out. Milagros does not speak any English.

She gave me a decent massage, starting with my feet, moving up my thighs, and then my back. This took maybe 20 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted a "relax". I had to think about it. Well, no, I didn't. I said of course. She then switched to an erotic massage. While still on my stomach, she moved her hands up my thighs and then lightly stroked my private parts. She would giggle and we'd make small talk while she was doing this. I could tell she has fun with this. Then she had me flip and played with me some more. Then she asked me how I wanted my relax. I asked her what she meant by this. She smiled. I asked if she could do oral. She said no but she could have sex and would like that. I passed on sex but told her that I'd probably see her again since she has such a nice touch and we could continue with the sex. She laughed and gave me a pretty nice erotic handjob.

Unknown to her, the main reason I passed on the sex is that I didn't have enough extra cash on me for a nice propina. I left my actual passport at my apartment and only had a photocopy with me. I couldn't change my dollars like I thought I could and I left the ATM card at my apartment too. That's not good enough for the banks here although it's good enough to make credit card transactions. It's the first time in four visits to this city that I've made this mistake. It cost me some sex, hahaha! I'm here for another three weeks so it's no big deal. I honestly wanted a great handjob or better, a blowjob, anyway.

I took a shower, paid her the 80 pesos with a small propina for good work and attutide and took my shower. We hugged and she walked me to the door saying she'd love to see me again.

I'd say Montevideo 643 7 piso "D" offers a more professional massage in a more professional environment while this place provides a more erotic experience. If I recall, there were candles or colored lights in the room. It was pleasantly dim for the massage. The lights were as bright as an office at Montevideo 643 7 piso "D".

Incaboy say thumbs up!

Reflexoterapia
Córdoba 966 7 Piso "F" (corner of Carlos Pellegrini)
4322-8081

Incaboy
04-18-05, 18:32
I forgot to add one detail. While the massage is given on a massage table, I did notice the futon in the room. It was folded up like a sofa while I was there.

Hmm!!!

Incaboy
04-19-05, 01:49
Although Milagros would not perform a BJ, she offered to bring in the other lady who was there to do it.

Exon123
04-19-05, 15:05
Incaboy,

The older woman you passed on is my favorite.

Monica is her name. She provides BBBJ and has offered me sex for the same 80 peso's. As I wrote in another section, she's not the prettiest girl in the business but we work well together.

Its one of those YMWV type of things.

Exon

Incaboy
04-19-05, 15:17
Incaboy,

Monica is her name. She provides BBBJ and has offered me sex for the same 80 peso's. As I wrote in another section, she's not the prettiest girl in the business but we work well together.

Exon

Monica's not bad looking at all. Rather, I had "young student-type" on my mind yesterday. It was just a mood. Today I am thinking about finding a highly-skilled one in her 30's. Perhaps it's all those billboards for the Argentine version of The Graduate that I've seen around town.

El Centro
04-19-05, 17:29
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the reviews on these massage places.

Does anyone happen to know the opening hours for any of the places listed in this section?

I'm really in the mood for a nice massage (with a happy ending of course), but I just can't get away from work commitments throughout the day.

Suerte
El Centro

Incaboy
04-19-05, 17:44
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the reviews on these massage places.

Does anyone happen to know the opening hours for any of the places listed in this section?

I'm really in the mood for a nice massage (with a happy ending of course), but I just can't get away from work commitments throughout the day.

Suerte
El Centro

I keep meaning to ask. The hours are not on any of the business cards I have.

Exon123
04-20-05, 13:09
I maybe wrong but as I recall the hours of Paraguary 877 & Cordoba 966 are 10:00 am in the morning till 11:00 pm in the evening.

El Centro
04-20-05, 15:25
I maybe wrong but as I recall the hours of Paraguary 877 & Cordoba 966 are 10:00 am in the morning till 11:00 pm in the evening.Thanks for the feedback guys,

If it turns out that they're open until 11pm then that will work out perfectly for me. I plan to try one of these places either later on today, or perhaps tomorrow night. I'll try and remember to enquire about this while I'm there, and submit a review confirming the operating hours/days.

Suerte,

EC

Jaimito Cartero
05-05-05, 23:53
I had needed a good massage since before I left Peru last week. After reading some of the posts in this section, I´d decided to check this place out.

I got there about 8:30pm. I went into the back elevators, and rode up to the 7th floor. The door to enter is just to the left as you exit the elevators.

A cute, flat chested chica let me in. (Julietta?) I verified the price and what was included. She said anything other than relax was to be negotiated with the chica. I had two chicas come in, but no Monica. Marina and Patricia, I think. Marina was cuter, but her face looked like she smoked a lot, or otherwise was worn a bit.

When Julietta came back, I asked about Monica, and she said she was off. I told her I wanted a good massage, and she recommended Marina. I took a quick shower, and then Marina came in.

Marina is medium height, 5´2¨or so. Some tattoos, her blonde hair has some braided strands in front. Pretty nicely built, not super skinny, but not fat for sure. She asked if I wanted her con or sin ropa for the massage. I believe in sin! (Although she was only in her bra and panties)

She gave me a good massage, though I did have to tell her to use mas fuerza. Not super deep, but a nice massage. After about 45 minutes, she flipped me over, and asked what I wanted. She started to DFK me, which was very nice.

She then asked if I knew how much the extra´s cost. She told me 60 pesos for BBBJ and 100 for sex. A bit too much for me. I told her just to go with the standard relax. She then got pouty on me, and said ¨propina¨for her massage and such. I told her to take her top off, and she jumped on the table and started the relax.

Her technique was okay, but nothing special. She did look quite nice on top of the table, and did kiss quite nicely. She has small breasts, with semi-hard nipples. Tatoo on her shoulder, and a decorative ¨belt¨around her waist. She said she had been working here for just 2 days.

She said she wanted to fuck me, but I´m sure the 100 extra pesos she wanted had something to do with it too. I could have negotiated a bit harder for the BBBJ, but it wasn´t critical at this time.

We got dressed and I gave her 100 pesos. 80 for the massage, and 20 tip. For a massage it was worth it. She might be more fun away from this place. I didn´t get her number though, as even 150 pesos for sex is probably overkill.

Massage: 7.5
Attitude: 7
HJ Skill :5
Looks: 6.5

Exon123
05-06-05, 14:00
Jaimito Cartero

Monica, My all time favorite massuse at Cordoba 966 works the day shift from about 10:00 am in the morning till 5:00 pm or so in the evening. Im also told she is available for take out or you can call for her to go to your address.

She is by no means a beauty queen, a woman of about 35 I'd guess, but she gives the best hand job Ive experienced in B.A., plus shes a very good massuse.

I enjoy finger fucking her as she DFK's me and she slowly Wanks my Yang until Finish. She gets extreamly wet and I can tell by her breathing that shes not fakeing it when she orgasmo's due to the stimualation of my fingers.

A great value for $80 peso's per hour.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
05-06-05, 18:36
You stated that she includes a BBBJ in the standard $80 peso massage. Any other tip on top of that? I don´t want to ruin the market, but yet want to be fair.

Exon123
05-07-05, 13:35
No the BBBJ is a extra, Im sure for most customers. My circumstance is a little different because of the fact Im a long time steady customer and we seam to work so well together.

I get her off manually each time with my hand as she returns the favior too me. She has stopped and offered me full service several times with no extra charge while I was finger fucking her durning the session. She seams to get very horny as she's stroking me and at the same time Im rubbing her clit.

As with any girl your YMMV, but in my case Monica is my favorite. Ive never excepted the full service, I have other girls for that. Its just that she's so good at giving hand job's, ( what she does for a living), and thats why I use her. Frankly she's a little too ugly to fuck.

YMMV with Monica but she comes highly recomended by Exon and she's a very good value at $80 peso's.

Exon

Strad
07-20-05, 14:39
Exon,

I am trying to locate the Monica you have recommended here.

I went to Paraguary 877, requested for monica. There was a young lovely chica said she is monica. I don't believe she was the same Monica we are talking about here. Cus later she told me she is 22. She is lovely though, with great smile on her face. The whole time, we chated with our limited english and spanish, she also tried to teach me some spanish phrases during the session. The massage went great on forte, however, she was not so experienced with HJ. The way I sensed she can not feel my impulses. Otherwise, I received a great massage, great attitude in the service.

*check your pm Exon.

Massage: 9

Attitude: 10

HJ Skill:5

Looks: 8.5

Incaboy,

Exon

Doubter4444
07-24-05, 16:07
Any Massage places open on Sundays?

I wandered by Cordoba 966 and it was not open.

Thanks

Exon123
07-24-05, 21:59
No, Monica is not Aque,

She worked over on Cordoba 977 but the placed is closed.

Paula whom I think own both places told me on Parraguary 877 that Monica does not work for her anymore.

Its really ashame for she was certainally not the prettiest girl, (a woman of 35 or so) but she had that special talent that a good hand job requires.

I'd advise Corina at Paraguary 877. She has the second best talent Ive experienced. She has a way of milking your Cock with her hand that very, very good.

Exon

Doubter4444
07-28-05, 22:47
Cordoba is closed, I went to paraguy 877 and saw Corina. You are right she's sweet and has great hands. Worth it for sure when you just need to "relax", which after a hard night ending at Solid Gold (I'll post about that in the correct section) I did.