PDA

View Full Version : Curvas

Dickhead
04-23-05, 15:39
Nobody knows about this place yet. I found it accidentally while waiting for a bus. Esmeralda 491 by Lavalle. I went there once around 5 PM and it was dead, with chicas dressed in black shorts and sort of phony tuxedo tops. I thought it was a Pelvi's wanna be. Drink prices were quite reasonable and there was flesh on display but that was about it.

Yesterday we went by there around maybe 7:30 or 8 hoping it would again be dead and a good spot to play cards. This time there was a doorman. He said 15 cover and there would be strip shows and table dances. He spoke decent English but of course I refuse to speak English in BA except with other gringos. He said they had "the best girls." Oh uh-huh. Anyway I asked him point blank if the girls were "available" and he said "Yes, sir." We wanted to play cards so we did not go in.

Bears further investigation.

Dickhead
05-07-05, 01:07
Went here again on a Friday at 9 PM. A tout said 10 peso cover. I asked if that included a drink and he said yes. Went in and was steered immediately to a couch in the back. Bad sign. She says she is just a girl for shows. No massage and no sex. I say the doorman told me last time that the gals WERE available for sex. She says well maybe some are but not me. I say well, maybe I will have a beer. The chica says minimum consumption is 30 pesos. I say that is too much. She says okay, 15. I wave the card the tout gave me and say, "He told me 10 peso cover including a drink." She says OK, if that's what he told you. Then she said, "I can stay and drink with you." I said, no, I think I will leave and I did. Spent zero pesos.

No show in progress, no sign of a stage, and certainly no table dancing going on. My guess is that this place is a waste of time.

Aramis Col
07-25-05, 21:06
This kind of places in down town (minicentro) are always the same, in my opinion there are a loose of money and time.

Cafe Lindo.

Tijuana Bar.

Curvas.

NN I do'nt remember the name, it is the most dangerous. Tucuman near Florida (upstairs)

Good luck.

Party BMW
08-30-05, 17:49
This place are crooks. NO GIRLS INSIDE. UGLY waitreses.

They will take you to an apartment for the girl action. 40 peso type.

They tried to rip me off with very expensive drinks. I did not pay.