PDA

View Full Version : Cinema

Young & Restless
04-30-05, 12:01
Cinema
Av. Santa Fe, 1798
Tel: 4811-5002

I had to mention this place. This was my ritual stop after each visit to Santa Fe 1707. They always had the coldest and best tasting beer in BsAs. I’ll admit my workouts at Santa Fe might have encouraged my thirst… hehehe. A balon (large beer) here is only AP $4,50.

It’s an indoor café, but if you would rather drink one outside, there’s another one right across the street called Reyes Bar & Resto which is also very good. Bottles here are AP $5.

Slugfest
05-27-06, 16:07
I tried this place today for lunch. I just wanted someplace quick and didn't want to take up a table for 4 since I was alone. They had one of those high tables with barstools right by the front door, so I grabbed that. The food was far from great. The Milanesitas, although huge and filling, probably came straight out of the freezer. However, it was quick, not terribly expensive (25 pesos for a ton of food and a draft Quilmes) and the waitresses were hot in an "alternative" type way and cool.

Better recommended just for a beer / coffee / dessert, and located at the corner of Callao & Santa Fe.

El Perro
05-27-06, 16:27
I tried this place today for lunch. I just wanted someplace quick and didn't want to take up a table for 4 since I was alone. They had one of those high tables with barstools right by the front door, so I grabbed that. The food was far from great. The Milanesitas, although huge and filling, probably came straight out of the freezer. However, it was quick, not terribly expensive (25 pesos for a ton of food and a draft Quilmes) and the waitresses were hot in an "alternative" type way and cool.

Better recommended just for a beer / coffee / dessert, and located at the corner of Callao & Santa Fe.Don't go back. Rule of thumb, don't eat ON Santa Fe, at least in that area. You are better off throwing the dice on an off street place. 25p for lunch is very steep, no matter what you had. You could have had a great pizza at El Cuartito a few blocks away for half that, and been full for many, many hours.

JustGotBack
08-24-06, 19:27
I've been here twice this week. But more for the WiFi and the scenery going by. The food is editable, but not great.