PDA

View Full Version : www.SaltyMonger.com

Capt Dave
05-03-05, 11:06
Hey guys!

The Salty Monger has left the dock and is now available for fishing trips, river cruises, and general sightseeing trips around the delta area. Although (as you may have noticed) winter is coming, there are still lots of days left to enjoy the sunny late-fall weather and unique scenery in the delta area. Many restaurants are located on the water, only accesable by boat, and our marina maintains a private island for their clients use with a beach, driving range, volleyball, and a restaurant-bar-parilla. Read about "la isla" at

Trips can be booked through Ana Luna, who will provide transportation to and from the marina, or directly through me, via PM or phone 15 4048 4297.
Those of you wishing to bring a date (yes there is a cabin big enough to "take a nap" in!) my want to chat with Roxana about some of the options.
Trips include beverages, food (if desired), and fishing trips include all equipment, lures and bait.

There is a fledgling webpage (a work in progress as we add more details and photos):
www.saltymonger.com

Try something different for a few hours one day!

David

Daddy Rulz
05-03-05, 14:13
Best of luck with the new business.

Rickster
06-29-05, 08:25
I like to fish and or scuba dive when traveling and mongering. It's great that you are offering this service. However, I think it would be helpful if you posted information to the following questions.

1: what kind of fish do you catch?

2: how many hours are the trips?

3: how far from Recoleta or BA is the dock?

4: is this canal or ocean fishing?

5: the price for one person / for 2 people?

Gracias