PDA

View Full Version : San Martín 793 3A

Dickhead
05-09-05, 21:34
Here's another one for you sick fucks. Pandora from Suipacha 921 is working there as Demy although if you ask for Pandora that will work too. I was too lazy to go over there so I called 4312-5441 and had her delivered. 130 la hora plus 20 for the taxi which is absurd since it is a five peso ride. I assume the price is the same in the departmento but did not verify this with her. She says it is nicer than 921 which would not be hard to do.

Pandora has huge natural tits and likes to suck cock. She is 29 years old and is a Porteña. She is a fake blond with a shaved pussy and currently has stupid looking corn row extensions which I do not like. Medium height by local standards, maybe 5'3." She has a little baby doll voice. Ten extra pounds, max, mostly in the belly. A very nice ass. Sturdy.

I only did her once at Suipacha and she said she didn't remember me. Then in the middle of sucking my dick she stops, gives a little shreik, and says, "El Toro Rojo! You gave me a bocadito. You didn't have the beard and mustache then." Right on all three counts.

Highly recommended. DFK and BBBJ and a really sweet gal. She likes beer.

Dickhead
05-28-05, 21:22
Went here this afternoon hoping for Demy/Pandora and had my choice of Jasmin. There are only 2 rooms here and the place is 24/7 with a shift change 9 AM and 9 PM. She quoted me 100 la hora so I don't know if there is a premium for takeout or if different gals have different prices, or ?

I would not have paid 130 for her. But for 100 I decided to check her out. Very small, a spinner. 34A tits, nice and firm, firm handful of ass. Says she is 21 and from Formosa and has been in BA a year and a half. Mediocre CBJ with too much teeth and off to the side. Some LFK and maybe more if I had not had raw onions on my burger (note to self). Then some decent sex. I have been having major neck problems recently and this time it seized up midway with hot, burning fire radiating up into my skull so I finished up and left. The room was very hot.

It is very dark in here. Bathroom is clean. Bed was good. You have to show ID to the porter. Probably WNR except with Demy. Can't really judge this place fairly due to all the pain. I have a monster headache now.

Moore
06-22-05, 20:23
This place has been around a long time and I recently visited, probably over a year since my last visit. As noted, you do have to show ID to the portero, while he was logging mine in I was looking at the registry. This place does a hell of a business, there must have been 30 visitors to 3A that day. I went with ¿Liliana?, about 21yo fresh portena. 70 pesos 1/2 hour, CBJ, regular but very good service. I generally don't detail every position and cum shot because this is standard with nearly all girls in BA, pro and non-pro. It seems this place has a regular rotation of chicas; if I havent been there for a month or so its seems that the selection (2-3) is all new. BTW I think its San Martin 973 and not 793, whichever its on the corner of SM and Cordoba, SE corner.

Dickhead
06-22-05, 20:41
Definitely and unquestionably 793. Córdoba is 800.

Dickhead
06-25-05, 13:44
Pandora / Demy is gone and there is another girl there using the name of Demy. See her pix on Platynum. As soon as I talk to Pandora / Demy I will let you know where she went.

EDIT: Pandora, her great big titties, and her DSL can now be found in San Telmo. Carlos Calvo 979 #4A; 4300-1172. Not open Sundays and close at 8 or 9. Take Subte C and get off at San Juan or take the #10 bus down Maipú and its continuation, Chacabuco.

Daddy Rulz
06-25-05, 16:06
Methinks Richard T may end up with the girlfriend he says he doesn't want.

Dickhead
06-25-05, 19:47
Yeah, right. But one could do worse. Doesn't smoke, likes beer, no kids (or so she claims), very sweet. Too bad about the tats though. I guess it's a pretty clear cut case of tit for tat.

Daddy Rulz
06-26-05, 06:48
Your right Richard T, one could do a hell of a lot worse. She's one of the sweetest gals I've met down there. Man and can she kiss.