PDA

View Full Version : First Time traveler To Buenos Aires

Felocity
09-04-09, 11:05
Hi guys!

I will be traveing to Buenos Aires for the first time. It would be great to meet some members with a few cold beers. Please don't hesitate to contact me. I am planning to be in Buenos Aires the last 2 weeks of October.

Keep up the great work and thanks always for this forum.

Thanks guys,

Felocity

My Former Name
09-04-09, 23:31
I'm also a first timer to BA arriving 18 Oct. Departing 22 Oct. Staying at a hotel in Recoleto. We can share a beer and maybe share a tour of the city with Roxanne (Hot Stuff) who has yet to respond to my email yesterday.

Now if we could only find someone who actually knows whats up.

Send me a PM with your particulars if you want to hook up. I'll do the same.

Redhot
09-05-09, 17:55
Welcome to the jungle hunters!

Love.

Gysell

Tr Tuga
09-06-09, 19:41
Hi there fellow Mongerers,

Theres plenty to exprience here in Ba wich I am sure you already in your eagerness have read all about in the forum,.

As a newcomer its always good advice to crashcoursestudy spanish as its a great help in whatever you want to exprience here.

BUT you can't go wrong with visting Gysells place, when I was I newbie in BA it was the best and safest experience to have.

There are less expensive places but it can't be more easy and still worth what you pay to visit Gysells.

There are also of course some other places with some really good experiences to be had, so just read the forum and you will find that time and stamina will keep you short. Best wishes for your hunting.

Sad to say my timing does not coincide with yours as I will leave BA 30/9.

Tr Tuga

My Former Name
10-13-09, 21:58
I'm due to arrive late Sunday, 10/18.

Now, I'm in Rio. I've just cum from L'uomo. Notwithstanding some critics of Rio De Janeiro, I'm in heaven. I had never been to a terma, went there, and figured I'd just watch what the other guys did.

I paid my admission, 60 R$, and went to the bar wearing my L. 'Oumo robe. 3 guys. 25 young chicas. I watch the other guys. They stare into space. Surely, they must know something.

I'm standing at the bar, and seated in the booth near the bar is this blond who has a face like Heather Locklear when she played on T. J. Hooker is seated in the booth next to me.

She got a cute ass, not the traditional Bunda. 32/34 C, no sag Legs all the way up to her ass. She caresses my leg, almost accidently. John Henry rises. I rate her face 9, her ass 9, her breasts 8.

The other guys are still just sitting. What am I missing. Fuck it. I take a shower. When I come back, the other guys are smiling. A couple have sat with the girls.

I sit with the blonde. She says Bom Dia. I haven't a clue. I ask if she wants a drink in sign language. She gets one. We babble for awhile, neither knowing what the other is saying. She says her name is Luna and she's from Brasilla. She shoves her tongue down my throat and nearly sucks mine off it's roots. Her hand caresses John Henry. She says something about fucking. I say Si, uno momento. I'm trying to enjoy the moment.

After finishing the beer, we go back to the 'suite'. King size bed, shower, toilet, condoms, lubricant. And Heather Locklear naked.

Well to make a long sensous story short, BBBJ CIM, every position, BJC, massage, BBBJ again (My choice) heaven.

Cost for the chica, the beers, the whole deal 349 R$. A bit expensive as I got the deluxe suite. I'll dream about this for months.

Some in the forum would thing me a fool for spending this much. Some advised me not to go. Some said wait till you get to BA. I'm glad I listened to John Henry who has a mind of his own and no concience.

I look forward to some chica surpassing Luna when I arrive in BA,

Best,

MFN

Member #3320
10-13-09, 22:36
I'm due to arrive late Sunday, 10/18.

Now, I'm in Rio. I've just cum from L'uomo. Notwithstanding some critics of Rio De Janeiro, I'm in heaven. I had never been to a terma, went there, and figured I'd just watch what the other guys did.

I paid my admission, 60 R$, and went to the bar wearing my L.

'Oumo robe. 3 guys.25 young chicas. I watch the other guys. They stare into space. Surely, they must know something.

I'm standing at the bar, and seated in the booth near the bar is this blond who has a face like Heather Locklear when she played on T. J. Hooker is seated in the booth next to me.

She got a cute ass, not the traditional Bunda. 32/34 C, no sag Legs all the way up to her ass. She caresses my leg, almost accidently. John Henry rises. I rate her face 9, her ass 9, her breasts 8.

The other guys are still just sitting. What am I missing. Fuck it. I take a shower. When I come back, the other guys are smiling. A couple have sat with the girls.

I sit with the blonde. She says Bom Dia. I haven't a clue. I ask if she wants a drink in sign language. She gets one. We babble for awhile, neither knowing what the other is saying. She says her name is Luna and she's from Brasilla. She shoves her tongue down my throat and nearly sucks mine off it's roots. Her hand caresses John Henry. She says something about fucking. I say Si, uno momento. I'm trying to enjoy the moment.

After finishing the beer, we go back to the 'suite'. King size bed, shower, toilet, condoms, lubricant. And Heather Locklear naked.

Well to make a long sensous story short, BBBJ CIM, every position, BJC, massage, BBBJ again (My choice) heaven.

Cost for the chica, the beers, the whole deal 349 R$. A bit expensive as I got the deluxe suite. I'll dream about this for months.

Some in the forum would thing me a fool for spending this much. Some advised me not to go. Some said wait till you get to BA. I'm glad I listened to John Henry who has a mind of his own and no concience.

I look forward to some chica surpassing Luna when I arrive in BA,

Best,

MFNGreat post!

Judd
10-16-09, 07:02
It will be a much different experience for you in BA. The apt houses will give you a lineup, then, it's off to the rooms to bang. It's not as glamorous as the termas. Always, I repeat, always request a half hour session. If the chica performs badly, you can pick another. If she's phenomenal, then you can extend the session.

The boliches (strip clubs with service) will have more ambience, more hot chicas to choose from, more expensive, but they always carry more risk. There's alot of great actresses at the boliches. They can turn on the charm for the hook, and be absolute duds when it comes time to perform. It's always good to go to the boliches with some well versed mongers who can steer you towards the real performers.

I'll be around cruising the clubs at the end of October. PM me if you want to meet up?

Late,

Judd