PDA

View Full Version : Maipu 359 5th fl apt 78-elevator4

Pages : [1] 2

Seismo
05-14-05, 12:04
4322-1052
10 am-8 pm mon-fri
I have been going to this place for 3 years now, and have always received great service. It is 50 pesos per hour; 10 more for completo. No ingles,rooms are old but clean. Usually 4 or 5 on duty. Give it a look and do not let the low price scare you off.

Jaimito Cartero
05-17-05, 22:51
Well, after Seismo posted a few apartments the other day, I checked out the first place, which wasn´t great, but for 50 pesos I wasn´t going to cry (too much) about it.

On Monday, I was going to go get another massage from Mariela at Magic Hands. I just head over there, and stop by a Movistar cell phone place since my cell phone wasn´t working. Of course now that I´m in a store, it does work. Never fails.

So I decide to check the phone and just call up to Magic Hands to reserve Mariela. I figure if she´s busy, I´ll write a report or two while I´m waiting. They tell me she´s working at the other location that day. Hmmmm.

I get the address, and decide to find the other internet place I used last week for 1 peso an hour. After walking around for 10 minutes, I finally found it. I had to call back to the US and check my voicemail, and this place had a decent (.75 a minute) price. I saw ads for phone cards that were lot cheaper, but I only needed 5 minutes or so.

I then make a report, and then decide I´ll see if anyone interesting is working in the Magic Hands that I´m by. I call up, but no names on the recommended list. I decide to try Exon´s Monica at Cordoba, and call over there. She´s not there. They said something else about her, but I don´t know if it´s that she doesn´t work there anymore, or sick or what.

I decide that I´ll walk a bit and maybe head over to the Maipu place. I had originally planned on walking partway and then taking a taxi. Then I was close enough that I thought it would be a waste to pay a taxi. I finally find the place (About Corrientes and Maipu), and go upstairs.

It´s a big lobby, and you go to the back, on the left side and take elevator No. 4. 3 or 4 apartments are served by each elevator.

I ring the bell and it takes a couple of minutes for them to open it. I´m met by the madam, who leads me into a fairly beat up room. It has a real bed, but it´s been used *just* a little bit. I would be afraid to even look under the sheets for any Exon ¨periods¨.

She said she´d bring the chicas in, and first came Florencia, then a hard looking blonde and then Camila. Now the last looked okay, but Florencia looked better. Now I had recalled that a Camila at one departamento was really great, so I thought I´d try this one.

She´s medium height, and said she´s 24, which looks about right. She´s got some stretch marks, her large B breasts are a tad droopy. She is very friendly, with DFK, and quite fun to be with. I´d recommend her heartily.

Now to compare equally with the Rivadavia place I went to, I again gave the madam a 100 peso note (Okay, I´m lying. I again had less than 50, and it´s so damn hard to get anyone to break a hundred in this town.), she smiled, and a minute later came back with 50 pesos. Amazing.

Camila comes in, and this dark hair beauty and I just click. I tell her my name, and we get comfortable in bed. I start to suckle her tits and milk is coming out. Now I know that to some people this is weird, but I always treat it like a Christmas present. She said she stopped breast feeding 6 months ago, but she was pretty full. Yummmmy.

She then took the initiative and started giving me a wonderful BBBJ. She seemed to just love to deep throat me, and would do some sort of macarena dance with her tongue when she had my dick all in her mouth. After only a couple of minutes I had to stop her. I switched places with her, and started on the pussy palace.

She has a shaved pussy and is very responsive to DATY. I worked for about 30 minutes and one pillow was 1/2 drenched.

There was no way I could pass up on a BBBJ for the finale, and she just went to town. She took it all in her mouth, before going to the bathroom and spitting all the sperm into the depths of the BsAs sewage system. She then brushed her teeth, and came back for the last 10 minutes.

We talked a bit, and then I took some pictures. She wasn´t excited about getting them taken, but was cooperative enough. Like many other chicas she loves to look at pictures of herself. While not a top notch girl, and probably one that would fit in Orleans or Exedra easily, she is a real sweetheart, and she gives an excellent BBBJ. I´m not sure if it´s the best I got this trip, but it´s pretty damn close.

A super bargain at 50 pesos. No tip was asked for, all the condoms you want are provided for free, and bathroom for showers and such is available. While not fancy in the least, a nice place.

When I was exiting, there were now *6* girls there. I think there are 4 rooms here. I didn´t see any chica below a 5, and a couple are 7 or 7.5 in looks.

Takeout is available for the same 50 pesos an hour, plus taxi.

Young & Restless
05-18-05, 01:50
Excellent report!! Would you say that the girls there are up to par with Santa Fe? Just curious, if you are on Maipu walking towards Paraguay coming from Cordoba, is this place on your right hand side? I was walking in this direction and could clearly hear people fucking inside one of these buildings, but the sound was coming from the ground level. Also, excuse my ignorance, but aside from this and other web-sites, what other resources are there to find these FS apartments? Thanks again for the great report.

Y & R

Dickhead
05-18-05, 03:40
Y & R you would be going in the wrong direction. This would be on the other side of Corrientes from Córdoba and would be on the east (river) side of the street. Between Corrientes and Sarmiento.

Young & Restless
05-18-05, 11:40
Gracias senor Dickhead. I see what you're talking about now. Thanks for the info. It's going to take me at least a few more trips before I have a decent handle on the terrain. It's dirty work, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. LOL

Jaimito Cartero
05-18-05, 15:51
Would you say that the girls there are up to par with Santa Fe?

I can not answer this, since I have never been to Santa Fe. I would guess that most of the girls are a notch below, from descriptions, though. I will post one or two pictures from Camila when I get back to the states.

I´ve got one or two more outtings here to do before I leave tomorrow night. I have another report on another girl as well.

For a small apartment, they do have more girls than rooms, which is nice.

Young & Restless
05-18-05, 20:56
I can not answer this, since I have never been to Santa Fe. I would guess that most of the girls are a notch below, from descriptions, though. I will post one or two pictures from Camila when I get back to the states.

I´ve got one or two more outtings here to do before I leave tomorrow night. I have another report on another girl as well.

For a small apartment, they do have more girls than rooms, which is nice.

Ah ok, I just assumed that you’ve been to Santa Fe before. Well, keep up the good work on your reports and hopefully your other visit to Maipu 359 was a success too. We at least know one thing that this place and Santa Fe have in common... You can get a free drink at both of them… hehehe.

Jaimito Cartero
05-18-05, 22:28
We´ll find a Rosetta stone yet.

I think the girl quality is similar to the Suipacha privado, if you´ve been there. The rooms are definitely worse on Maipu, but I´m not there to fuck the rooms. :)

I got delivery from Florencia of Maipu yesterday. I´ll report on it when I have a bit more time.

Jaimito Cartero
05-21-05, 05:06
I ended up seeing 3 different girls from here. Camila, Florenica and Paola. I think that the other girls there may look a little better, but I'd say that it's one step below Suipacha, and not equivalent as I stated before, looks wise.

However, I found even the worst one would be acceptable to many. All gave BBBJ with no complaints. Money up front, but that's normal with incall or outcall service at Maipu. No asking for tips. For outcall, the taxi amount (10 pesos to Recoleta) was a bit inflated, but not horribly so, depending if it's rush hour or not.

All the chicas I took had at least one kid, which is why many of them are working here. So some stretch marks. Camila still had a lot of breast milk, and Paola had a little bit.

I'll post some face altered pics when I come back from CT in a couple of days.

Jaimito Cartero
05-24-05, 17:10
I'm posting this here, instead of the Pic Forum, so that people can easily reference the chica to the report on her.

I've edit the pic a bit to cover her eyes for her privacy. She's a super sweet chica, and has nice leche as well.

Jaimito Cartero
05-24-05, 17:19
I had Paola delivered from Maipu my last afternoon. I had wanted to get one that Seismo had gotten (Romina, I think), and they said they'd send her. 20 minutes later they call back and say she's "occupado". They have the two girls I've already seen and Paola and Janet, both blondes. I should have read my own post, but had forgotten which blonde was which. I thought the nicer looking one (larger breasted), was taller, so I asked for the tall one.

However, when the chica showed up at my departamento, it was the one that I thought looked harder and probably was going to regret it. I was pleased, however. She wasn't up to the service level of Camila or Florencia, but she was pleasant none the less. She also has a little breast milk .

She gave a nice BBBJ, seems to enjoy FUTB, and was generally nice. She had a mostly shaved pussy, but with an patch at the top that seemed to form an arrow pointing down. I've included a pic, as I thought it was somewhat humorous.

50 pesos for the hour, plus 20 pesos for the taxi. When leaving, she asked if there was a bus to centro nearby. I guess she was trying to make the whole 10 peso back as profit. It was rushhour she she came, so she probably spent almost 10 pesos. (Non rush hour, I think the taxi would be 7 pesos or so)

The thing I really like about the Maipu apartment, is that everyone had a good attitude, even the worse gave good service.

I've photoshopped her hair over her eyes for a bit of privacy.

Seismo
08-13-05, 01:44
Visited here again this morning. The price incresed to 60 pesos from 50 for the hour. Still a bargain. The manager told me that ownership changed and the rates increased. Six girls in lineup, I chose ROMINA as I have tried her several times in the past and she never disappoints. There were two others I thought were good looking and will gop back for next week.

This is one of the best values in BsAs.

Have fun!

Round the World
10-06-05, 01:05
I dropped by here today on a tour of Lavalle area apartments.

The place appeared pretty busy. They showed me three guys non of which were too appealing for me. The rooms are pretty dumpy as well.

When I said I wasn't interested they showed me one more girl a petite morocha who was cuter, but I still wasn't interested.

Also the mamasan here speaks way too fast and at one point it seemed like she wanted to charge me 10 pesos just to look at the girls. I'm not sure that's what she said, but it left a bad impression with me.

I did also get the feeling that there were better looking girls here that were reserved for appointments with regulares Portenos.

Full Throttle
10-06-05, 10:25
How much for the 'guys?' Maybe that was the 10 peso charge? 15 sin condom?

FT

OslersVoice
10-06-05, 14:39
Is it normal operating procedure for the house to hold back some of the girls? Do they do that to everyone or just certain types of people (I. E. Tourists)

Jaimito Cartero
10-06-05, 14:56
I think that normal chica population here is 4-6 chicas. I went in the early evening, so I think some of the chicas were sessioning. I saw a few more when I came out. They definitely weren't there when I went in.

Norman Stormin
11-12-05, 11:50
This place is right up my alley and a suitable replacement for Maipu 429 which has experienced a 50% increase in price since June. The quality of the rooms and girls is much less but the quality of performance is equal to 429 for less than 1/2 the price at 60 pesos per hour. I was informed their hours are 9am to 10pm Monday thru Saturday.

I arrived about 12:30pm and was presented with 6 girls in the 30 to 35 age range. All were doable 5"s with some meat (be and C cups) but not fat. (I'm into A cup spinners with hard distented nipples) None of them particularly caught my eye and none of them gave me a lip kiss (a hint of oral accumen) but only the customary peck on the cheek upon introduction. I was forced to use the buck teeth criterion for selection. (Buck teeth are not inherited but aquired from ones desire to suck something such as a nipple, thumb, or dick)

Using the aforementioned criterion, I selected ROMINA, a thirty year old Porteña with a 9 year old daughter. She had beautiful uplifted pear shaped C cups with nipples, when properly sucked, became very distented. And her slightly bucked teeth did not belie her oral skills. Without prompting, she immediatley went down on me bareback. She was very skilled and I had to stop her several times to avoid premature ejaculation and the accompanying early termination of our hour in heaven. It was evident she was trying to get me off and I asked her if she would swallow. No, but I was more than welcome to drain my load in her mouth. My kinna Gal!

She brought me to the brink of estcasy three times in the first thirty minutes. I decided to allow her the coup de grace ala mundo. But first we'll make the rounds. She was quite enthusiastic in all positions. She finished me as desired and did not let up until every drop had been milked dry. Looks 5, Body 6, attitude 8, fucking 6, sucking 9. I will definitely repeat but would also like to try the milker (one of my fetishes) Camilla who was not present for duty.

By the way, there was never any mention of tips and the BBBJCIM was just part of the regular service. This reinforces my price / performance theory. I seem to get better performance in the lower priced establishments. In the 100 peso apartments I have to bribe them 20 more for bareback, and 20 more to come in their mouth, and I was always broke before I got to the swallowing part. The only willing swallower I've met was a streetwalker near Congresso for 20 pesos.

Nonetheless, I tipped Romina 10 pesos for her daughter's education fund. And thanks again Seismo! I will be closely following you reccomendations!

Strad
11-12-05, 12:56
Nice report, Norman!

I have book-marked at that place.

Thanks!

Strad

Norman Stormin
11-18-05, 11:03
I've found a home here and have returned twice this week. Romina's performance was even better the second time. Possibly because I tipped her the first time (TIPS = To Insure Proper Service) But my alterior motive for coming here was to find THE MILKER / CAMILA. Yesterday about noon was the day. Six girls were presented and Camila was amoung the line up. I can attest that Jaimito's picture of her is genuine. The description is also correct.

I sucked on her tits and her nipples became very distened. She seemed to enjoy this and there is indeed a little milk. But very little as she stopped nursing her 3 year old a year ago. The suckling got me rock hard and she was eager to go down on me bare back. Camila is an expert linguist. Tonsil tickling DFK, licks your asshole and balls, toung tittalates the head, and then deep deep throats you.

Unlike my sessions with Romina wherein I kept stopping her oral performance so we could fuck a liitle, I allowed Camila to to take me all the way. And that she did within 20 minutes. She did not let up until she got every drop. One of the best blow jobs of my life. She retired to the bathroom to brush all those little spermies away and I lit a cigarette. I was totally satisfied. She returned and we cuddled and bullshitted for a while.

Then she volunteerd for another round. I told her that this was highly unlikely as she had drained me (no mas leche) that I was old enough to be her grandfather, and was luckey to get off once every other day. This became a challange for her to disprove my theory and she started sucking me like a vaccum cleaner. At this point I would have given my left nut for a Vitamin V. It proved unnecissary to make such a sacrifice. She performed the miracle of all miracles: The Second Cuming of St Peter within 20 minutes. I hereby cannonize her Saint Camila!

Jaimito Cartero
11-18-05, 14:50
I sucked on her tits and her nipples became very distened. She seemed to enjoy this and there is indeed a little milk. But very little as she stopped nursing her 3 year old a year ago. The suckling got me rock hard and she was eager to go down on me bare back. Camila is an expert linguist. Tonsil tickling DFK, licks your asshole and balls, toung tittalates the head, and then deep deep throats you.I really enjoyed her attitude. And they too have had a 50% price increase (40 pesos vs 60 pesos) but it's not so bad.

The nice thing about them (at least when I was there) was that they will deliver for a bit more. I think they just add taxi money on, 20 pesos to Recoleta.

No tips asked for, or expected. I hope it stays that way. Seismo found a gem in this place. When I was there, I think there were some 25 yo chicas (or so they appeared).

Norman Stormin
11-28-05, 10:10
I came Saturday morning about 10:30. There was a huge iron gate which was locked and no one in sight and only one door bell for the concierge. I went into a cafe on the corner and had a few coffees. What to do? Try the 150p place on the corner of Maipu for 1/2 hour? Go to Suipachia also at the inflated rates? No I'll go to 359 and try my luck with the doorman.

I was in luck. Some guys were delivering furniture. I walked in but the doorman stopped me and asked where I was going. I told him and he asked if I had called. I said yes. He said good, just wait here and they will come recieve you. OOOOps. How do I get out of this white lie? I waited about five minutes while he bullshited with the delivery man. It finally came to me. Lies don't matter if money is involved. I gave him 2 pesos and he quickley escourted me to elevator 4, pressed floor five, and reminded me it was apartment 74.

I was recieved by Laura. She explained she only had two girls today. Fine bring them in. First was Romina. Great. Second was Valeria. Simple decision. Romina, tried and true. Laura returned and I told her I wanted Romina for one hour. She said Romina was reserved for noon (within 30 minutes) Did I want Valeria? No. Then she said I could have her, Laura, the receptionist. I said great.

Laura is amoung the stable from Monday thru Friday. On Saturday she is the recepetionist. They are open by appointment only on Saturday. She is a very pleasant 23 year old with a nice smile. Very large c cups. Never married and no kids. A small appendectomy scar and what I thought was a small birthmark on her right boob. This turned out to be a third nipple about the size of a dime.

As she was wearing two hats, there were a few interruptions. She had to let the noon appointment in and there was some other short administrative break. But it all worked out fine and she in no way penalized me. In fact, I was there 2 hours with a full 1 1/2 hours in the sack for 60p. She performed well and really warmed up during the second fucking session. I had her orally finish me bareback but she only took the first shot then skillfully faked receiveing the subsequent volleys. I did not reprimand her. But I did not tip her either.

Sabbatical
12-01-05, 23:56
My fellow mongers,

I can report a similar story. I had the joy of Laura twice. First time in the apartment in Maipu for AR$ 60 the hour.

Second time I brought her to my appartment - it was AR$ 70,- the hour, which were in fact two.

She is not the super-model type of girl but a solid 7, I guess.

Her goodies are her next to perfect C-cup-breasts and her passion. She is willing to do it BBBJ but without CIM, the rest is "completo" and I would not ask for "sin".

Thank you for your good coverage of the mongering situation here in BsAs - it helped me a lot to save time, money and avoid difficulties.

Jackoff
12-10-05, 19:40
Hi all,

I had a session with Camila, Monday noon two weeks ago. She was exactly as described here, with a great, friendly attitude. Lots of DFK. A great BBBJ, and 69. Her tits are a low point, a bit saggy but with very nice and suckable nipples (no signs of milking left) I got the big room. The fare was 60 AR for one hour, given that I was treated as a former customer, but otherwise it's 70 AR. I didn't ask for anal sex. A thoroughly satisfying experience. Thanks to all who recommended her.

Cheers!

Norman Stormin
12-12-05, 22:07
Banging MY FAVORITA at high noon. That's why I go in the morning to avoid all of you nocturnal mongers who are supposed to be nursing your hangovers whilst I am nursing young mothers at this unrespectable time of day. And I must defend my future ex wife to be. Her tits are not a bit saggy when properly positioned as a cow girl. In fact they hang down at a perfect 90 degree angle. And I might add that her nipples distend to about one inch when properly sucked. And she really loves this. And there still is a little milk if you suck long enough.

I have christened the big room you refer to as the Nestor Kirchner Presidential Suite. This is the only room in which I will honeymoon with my future ex wife to be, Camila.

Next time you get horney in the morning Jackoff, may I suggest self abuse?

Guiller
12-21-05, 19:11
Hi,

I confirm all the good things that have been said of Camila: she has a great, open and friendly personality. Her BBBJ and DFK are excellent. The ratio (sex quality) / price is excellent. Thanks to all that recommended her.

Cheers

Norman Stormin
12-25-05, 14:59
My birthday falls on a very inconvenient day each year, the 24th of December. Although this year it happened to be on a Saturday, which is the second worse day of the week for mongering after Sunday. Knowing that this weekend would be particularly dead, and wanting to celebrate my birthday in style, I reserved the Nestor Kirchner Presidential Suite for Friday afternoon.

A week ago, I asked Elizabeth, the receptionist, for the slowest time of the day. She said between 3 and 6 pm. I said good, gave her a little tip, and asked her to reserve the Presidential Suite for me at this time on the 23rd. And please have Camila (my future ex wife to be) and Romina (my future ex wife's bridemaid to be) present for duty. Romina is second only to Camila in oral accumen and expertise.

It pays to plan ahead. Camila met me at the door all decked out and ready for action. I brought with me a couple of bottles of fine Champage and a German black forrest cherry cream cake for all the girls to enjoy. Needless to say, DATY has a new meaning (Desert At The why)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Jaimito Cartero
01-10-06, 04:01
I went on Saturday around noon. I had called first to see who was working (Romina, Julietta and Laura) I decided to just go there, but ran into a bit of trouble at the elevator. It seems that Saturday is major construction day, and they had the friggin elevator running debris down, and new materials up.

It took about 10 minutes to get up there, and one of the guys from downstairs escorted me up. He knocked, and then used his key to the place, so I guess he's a building employee or such.

I was met by a very hefty looking lady, which I first thought might be Laura, seeing that she was acting the part of the receptionist. Some of you guys are practical jokers, so I never know!

By luck, I get the nice room with AC, good bed, and included bathroom. Only Laura is available, but that's fine. She's 23, almost 24, not skinny, but nicely built. Extra nipple on bottom of right breast. I first thought it was a mole, but it's a cute little nipple.

I paid 60 pesos upfront. I wasn't asked for any more, but I had mentioned that I had been there multiple times before.

Laura is average height, and has long black hair. She's shaved down under. She's a semi-gfe. Some LFK, and nice cuddling. She gave a moderate BBBJ, but it could use some improvement.

She seemed to enjoy DATY, and FUTB. I had her finish with her BBBJ, and she took it all in her mouth with no complaints.

After she cleaned up, she spent the rest of the time talking and stroking the little brain. Very enjoyable. She asked who else I had seen there, and I told her. She asked who my favorite was, and I was honest with her (Camila) I told her that her BJ was excellent, and I gave her some pointers on how to make hers better.

No tip was asked for, and she was very pleasant the entire time. She's near the top of the food chain in looks here, and almost the youngest. If she worked on her oral skills a bit, she'd be out of the world.

On the way out, I saw Julietta, who looks like an interesting blonde. She's the youngest at 22, with what looks like a medium / small rack. I saw some tattoos, but just glanced at her when I was walking out. I'd put her on my todo list for sure.

Norman Stormin
01-11-06, 15:58
I come here quite often and the elevator is not working about 1/3 of the time. And it's a real work out as you are really going up 7 stories to hit the 5th floor. An alternative is to take elevator 3 up to the 12th floor and walk down 7 floors.

By the way, the price has remained at 60p the hour. I think Jackoff made an error. And the hefty receptionist (you are too kind, she has an ass built for a blind man) is just filling in while Elizabeth is on vacation. She'll be back the 16th.

I was here this morning and am now posting from the internet (1.50p / hr) cafe in the lobby. I have an amusing anticdote. I arrived at 11:15 and found that all of my favorites were either not there or occupied. I reserved Camila and the Nestor Kirchner Presdiential Suite for 11:45. As I was leaving, a girl was delivering lunch. I held the elevator for her. She went into the City Bar across the street. I decided to try it for a 30 minute coffee.

Within a few minutes of ordering, all the delivery girls are giggling and the guys are giving me a thumbs up. She ratted me off! I was stunned that the coffee was only 1.50p and looked at the menu. Truely the cheapest prices I have encountered in the Capital. I decided to try it for lunch as I've always seen the place packed at lunchtime.

I honeymooned with my future ex wife to be in the Presidential Suite and worked up quite an appetite. I returned to City Bar about 13:00 and used "the most expensive thing on the menu" criterion for ordering. Vacio al horno with potatos. I was served 500 grams of the toughest beef I have ever eaten in my life accompanied by Lyonaise style burnt potatos 8p, mineral water 2p and a coffee 1.50p. Maybe I should have posted this in the restaurant thread. I will try it again as I saw some real fine milaneses (5p) and supremas (6p) being served.

The funny part is the waiter who served me coffee the first time also served my lunch. He knew I had just come from the privado and asked at lunch if I went a second time. Of course I said yes. I was his hero. When asked what I wanted for desert, I told him I was taking desert accross the street. Every waiter in the house came to shake my hand!

Norman Stormin
01-20-06, 22:22
A very special day for my betrothed in the Nestor Kirchner Presidential Suite. I brought her favorite from Pizza Palacio in lieu of a cake plus a lot of other goodies for all the girls.

I hope I brightened your day as you have every day I have honeymooned with you in the last 3 months.

P:S: Elizabeth is back from vacation and helped arrange this suprise party.

Charles Jr
01-31-06, 01:47
I recommend ROMINA, she is by the far the most beautiful girl in this place.

She makes complete sex (complete oral, you can cum in her mouth, full anal, she don't care if you have a big banana, her ass bear all sizes:)

Her advertisement is in PLATYNUM but don't ask for Deby because, I guess, the price will be another (more expensive)

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Debi/Debi5.htm

REMEMBER!

YOU MUST ASK IF ROMINA IS AVAILABLE, YOU MUST SAY THAT YOU KNOW HER.

Norman Stormin
02-08-06, 14:15
I read Charles Jr. Post about a week ago but didn't bother looking at the link as I am very familiar with Romina. She is, after all, my second favorita after my future ex wife to be Camila. I can vouch for everything Charles says about her.

Today I clicked on the link and can testify that I would recoqnize that ass anywhere as Romina's. But the startling thing was that all those pictures were taken in the privacy of my honeymoon suite (Maipu's Presidential Suite)

I hope there's no hidden camera there!

JengisKhan
02-10-06, 07:02
Just a heads-up.

I went and got Romina the first time I was there. 70 pesos for the hour, two pops, both in mouth. Milking it until I was completely done. Fantastic. Anal was pretty good too. Nice to pull it out of her bum and she happily accepted it in her mouth for the finish. Truly a five star performer, and not bad looking either. Probably one of my best experiences in Buenos Aires. I gave her 30p because I felt like it.

HOWEVER.

The two times that I have been there since then I have asked for Romina and not gotten her. The first time I called back when I agreed to (they said shed be ready at 7pm) and they said sorry, shes busy. Would you like to try one of the other girls? I said ok, and it was not a good experience at all. Far below average, even for the price.

The second time I specifically asked for Romina again and they said she would be free at 6pm, so just come and call when you are in the lobby. I did so and then when I got up there. They said that she is busy for two hours, would I like to try another? The girl who let me in had nice tits, so I agreed, once again. She was a decent provider, but the thing is. I noticed later that the place was empty (it was a Saturday) except for me and the girl I was with, and maybe one other girl (not Romina) She wasnt even there. They just say whatever to get you to come in there. I felt a little cheated, but hey this is Argentina. I asked the girl about this and she said "who said Romina would be here?" I laughed.

Just so yall understand. Your chances of actually getting Romina can be very slim, even if you specifically ask for her. Maybe your best bet would be take out, because I don't think they would pull the same shit on you in that case.

Norman Stormin
02-10-06, 13:11
I'm a regular here and usually come unannounced. I've gone through the entire stable twice and settled in on Camila as my favorita and consider Romina a strong second. But I must say they all deliver top notch, enthusiastic, cheerful service. Sometimes I get lucky and one of the two is available. Most often though, they are occupied. I simply ask how long before one of them is available. Usually never more than 30 minutes. At this point I also ask Elizabeth to reserve me the Nestor Kirchner Presidential Suite. I then go downstairs, have a coffee, and wait till my appointed time.

On the subject of advanced reservations, I have always done this in person as I am leaving. Example: on Friday the 17th I'd like Laura and Paula at 3pm in the Presidential Suite. I've never been disappointed. But then again, to insure proper service, it never hurts to reward the receptionist now and again.

One Tree Hill
02-13-06, 21:10
Just got back. My first visit. Very good provider. Nasty girl!

Great BBBJCIM including Besos Negro. Paid 70p for an hour but only really used 30 mintes. The last 20 mins or so was chit chat and cuddling. Did allow pics which will be added later. Great experience fot 70p. She was a wild women as she rode me on top. No cola, but will make sure I terminar that way next time. I Will repeat at least once with Camila and try 2-3 others I hope.

JengisKhan
02-13-06, 21:54
Thanks for the advice Norman. Will try that next time. When have you found the best time to go there is? I know they don't stay open too late.

Romina was great. I havent tried Camila but wasnt too impressed with the rest of the staff.

Norman Stormin
02-14-06, 14:04
3 to 6 pm Monday thru Friday. The lunch crowd is gone and the after work crowd is still working. I prefer between 10am and noon when the girls are just coming in. Fresh, clean and not yet fucked. However, they tend to straggle in and you never know who will be there yet.

Fagetabout Saturday. Only 2 there and the street door is locked. You need to call ahead. Generally a big hassel. Closed Sundays.

OTH / Camila is the greatest oral artist I've encountered in the city. Try sucking long and hard on those nipples. She really warms up. Just go easy on the cola. Remember, she's my future ex wife to be !

Charles Jr
02-15-06, 11:33
Hi again! These are new pics about Camila. They have been taken by a friend.

I miss ROMINA:(someone told me that she is on vacation.

Charles Jr.

El Perro
02-15-06, 11:50
Thanks for the pics Charles Jr. A trip to see Camila has been on my list for awhile and this adds fuel to the fire.

Jaimito Cartero
02-15-06, 14:00
She looks kinda funky with those sunglasses on. I, of course, prefer my original pics.:)

Jackoff
02-15-06, 14:29
Thanks for the pics Charles Jr. A trip to see Camila has been on my list for awhile and this adds fuel to the fire.I have had a great encounter with Camila, which has been documented in this thread.

JengisKhan
02-26-06, 18:33
Anyone bang the girl in there named Daisy? Shes got nice tan skin and a nice little body. I always go for Camila or Romina (still on vacation? Because they provide excellent service every time, but. Daisy has got to be the hottest girl in that place. Perhaps from someone who has experience with her? Does she do like the other girls in there do (which has been well described in this forum)

Respectful
04-04-06, 22:38
Sort of just to keep some information on this place updated;

Had a meeting in the neighbourhood and when passing by recalled that I had kept the number to this place on my cell. Called and checked the availability and was told that right away was no problem. So in I went, and up elevator number 4.

Chose Laura for Ar70/ hr. Two shots, some cola until she asked me stop because it hurt (hmm with the measly little pencil I have, doubt there is much of a chance for the rest of you)

Place kind of run-down. Four rooms, one with en-suite bathroom, and two other sharing one. The 4th room, near entrance is a dump, avoid.

Six girls working, I was presented with 3 (assume balance was occupied)

Enquired a bit about the prices and this is what I got:

1 girl half hour Ar$ 50

1 girl half hour completo Ar$ 60

1 girl full hr Ar$70

1 girl full hr completo Ar$80

2 girls, no interaction between them, double the above.

2 girls with lesbian action half hour Ar$70 per girl.

2 girls lesbian ation full hour Ar$ 120 per girl

Stowe
04-05-06, 01:09
Good details on the pricing. Keep it up.

Stowe

Respectful
04-21-06, 23:28
Thursday evening at 7:30.

Shown three girls, Laura who I had last time, Romina and a blond I forgot the name of.

Damn Laura's tits were inviting, but I hardened myself and chose Romina who has received favorable reviews. Did not regret.

Can honestly say she did one of the best BBBJ I have had. Deep, really deep, just the right suction and she certainly enjoyed herself.

Finished round one in missionary.

Short break and then time to get back to work. Asked for anal, she said she would do it but that it would probably hurt, so being the gentleman I am I did a standard doggie and finished BBBJCIM.

Paid Ar$ 80/ hr this time.

Final note; for now there are 5 girls working there. Every girl works one Saturday per month in addition to Mon-Fri. So indeed place is open Saturdays as well, but selection might be limited.

Oh, absolutely final note. Saw Camilla on my way out. She is on my to-do-list.

Charles Jr
04-22-06, 00:01
Thursday evening at 7:30.

Shown three girls, Laura who I had last time, Romina and a blond I forgot the name of.

Damn Laura's tits were inviting, but I hardened myself and chose Romina who has received favorable reviews. Did not regret.

Can honestly say she did one of the best BBBJ I have had. Deep, really deep, just the right suction and she certainly enjoyed herself.

Finished round one in missionary.

Short break and then time to get back to work. Asked for anal, she said she would do it but that it would probably hurt, so being the gentleman I am I did a standard doggie and finished BBBJCIM.

Paid Ar$ 80/ hr this time.

Final note; for now there are 5 girls working there. Every girl works one Saturday per month in addition to Mon-Fri. So indeed place is open Saturdays as well, but selection might be limited.

Oh, absolutely final note. Saw Camilla on my way out. She is on my to-do-list.Great xp! I have to return!

Big Bob 7
04-22-06, 07:58
Never been to this place. What are the hours of operation? Just spent the night with an American chick. Wined her.....dined her.......danced with her............got a peck on the cheek and dragging aroung blue balls the size of basketballs. Need a nighttime/early morning connection in B.A. for just such an occasion. Am I right in thinking that there is no "completo" available at the 24/7 1270 Marcelo Alvear privado. Mi favorita (Santa Fe 1707) is done for the night.

Respectful
04-22-06, 20:53
This place is for the local officeguys.

Opens at around 10, and "last call"at 8pm, closes at 9pm.

As a curiosity I could hear Romina complaining to the madam about having to do one hour at 7:30 pm as she had to leave at 8pm to cook for kids and novio. It says something about her attitude that her performance was top-notch even if she had to go one hour with me. Told me she had to take a taxi instead of bus to reach home in time, so I gave her Ar$10 in tips.

Lowlight
05-25-06, 17:05
Stopped by yesterday once I got off the plane. Romina was the only one avaliable but she was the only one I wanted. I did not call but no doorman. Romina is very sweet and has a nice overall body. Will post photos once in the usa. I took one hour completo for 70 pesos and tipped the madam. Her is tight. I was in and in 5 seconds was done. After some great talking We went back at it. This time in the cola. I pounded her into the ground and got my rocks off on her face. She is very sweet and would definetly repeat, without a doubt. The price was very worth it. She does bbbj without asking and has very good technique.

Charles Jr
05-25-06, 20:27
Stopped by yesterday once I got off the plane. Romina was the only one avaliable but she was the only one I wanted. I did not call but no doorman. Romina is very sweet and has a nice overall body. Will post photos once in the usa. I took one hour completo for 70 pesos and tipped the madam. Her is tight. I was in and in 5 seconds was done. After some great talking We went back at it. This time in the cola. I pounded her into the ground and got my rocks off on her face. She is very sweet and would definetly repeat, without a doubt. The price was very worth it. She does bbbj without asking and has very good technique.Congratulation, I HAVE TO COME BACK!

Lowlight
06-21-06, 11:58
As I reported I had a session with Romina. She did not want her face shown. Here are two fotos I took.

Alan23
06-24-06, 04:58
I stopped by 359 Maipu yesterday, to find the normal great selection - with the normal great performance. However was shocked in being told that the price is now 80p. As recently as a month ago I had being paying 60p, even after the raise to 70p - based on the past precedent (each time the girl had been asked if she would accept less than advertised rate by madame)

Has anyone noted the price increase in last 3 weeks, or is this a case of me being taken for a "Gringo ride"? I'm vigilante against self-induced inflation, as we don't want to ruin our small slice of paradise.

Dickhead
06-24-06, 16:19
They told us it was 80 only if we wanted completo. Otherwise 70.

Fly Wine
06-30-06, 07:02
What's the phone number to this place? I'll be staying right down the street.

Thanks

Dickhead
06-30-06, 12:58
4325-2723.

JengisKhan
07-11-06, 13:49
Just ordered Daisy for delivery. Usually go with Camila, but I thought it was time for a change, and Romina apparently is unavailable for this option. Never was with Daisy before, but Camila vouched for me so she was willing to come. Cute Paraguayan Morocha, nice body, 25 years old, good service, does DFK, completo, bocal sin, probably does the rest of the goodies that they do at that place (ie, beso negro, cim, cif, etc. But it was our first time together so I didn't press. Had a nice talk with her afterwords. She is a mother of two, supporting her family back in Paraguay with her earnings here. Very sweet girl. Cost me 100 pesos, plus I gave her cab fare. Will def repeat.

Alan23
07-11-06, 23:22
I was back at 359 Maipu today. The Madame and I had our usual "go-around" about the price. Last time her excuse for 80p was that is was completo, this time I offered 70 without completo. She said, "No it's 80 with or without".

I look and sound like a gringo - but don't act like one (meaning I will certainly walk out or boycott if necessary to maintain the real legit price)

What's going on here? Is this their way of testing the waters for another price increase - or do I just look like that much of a sap?

Comments please on what everyone else is paying - as I don't mind scratching this place from the list (as interesting as it is, not the only show in town!

Norman Stormin
07-12-06, 20:15
359 Maipu is one of my favorite haunts. And Camila and Romina are my favorite future ex wife and bridesmaid, respectfully, to be.

But back in January (I know that's a little dated) I was seeing conflicting posts about pricing. I never discussed price after my first visit. I knew which of the girls I wanted for one hour and always handed the money directly to the Madame. I always had exact change and never do the back door thing. Sixty pesos and never a discussion.

I think you might be on to something about them "testing the waters" Alan.

JengisKhan
07-12-06, 22:26
Its not a price increase for anyone who went with the completo option, before it was 50/60 for half hour, and 70/80 la hora. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I like the delivery option for 100 personally, but you have to get to know the girl first, or she won't want to go. Its totally up to them.

Alan23
07-13-06, 00:26
Joe,

The last few weeks "takeout" has been costing the same as "dine-in":80p. So we need to hear from other folks that frequent this formerly fine establishment.

Norman,

Like you, I always walk in with the exact change in hand - no discussion about prices. This worked fine until 3 weeks ago - when all this crap started.

More data needed - please.

Jaimito Cartero
07-13-06, 04:03
Takeout always cost the same as dining in. The last time I was here, in January, I just handed the chica 60 pesos when I was done, and all was fine. I think I've done incall there 3 or 4 times, and gotten delivery 2-3 times.

HombreDeJuguetes
07-14-06, 19:52
Hola boys.

After reading so much about this place, finally had to check it out. Just got in early this AM, so went over around 11 AM with two friends just to "check it out". Yea right.

There were four girls available, Romina, Laura, Camila and Mariella (To make a long story short, the investigatory visit became a participatory visit rapidly. Being the gentleman I was, I let the other guys pick, and there went Camila and Romina - their reputations proceeded them - so I picked Laura. Tried some beginner's haggling, but the price was 80.

Laura was very nice - sweet girl, nice butt, big real titties, little loose, but fun to watch dangling in the mirror. We did pretty much everything you can do except cola, which I didn't really push. She did seem to enjoy my finger up her butt while I was doing her doggie, though.

The apartment was pretty dumpy, but the service was great - good value for the peso.

Anyway, fun times had by all. Great Hello to BA, and perfect prelude to a nap to get ready for tonight.

El Grandote
07-14-06, 22:07
I joined the Maipu club today and was not disappointed at all. I took the hour session with Laura and she was an excellent example of Sl*t meets girl next door. She not only rocked my world but she gave me a great massage afterwards, she rates repeatable as well. No need for gory details here, PM me if you need the details. BTW all chicas presented were very hot, difficult to decide.

80p / hour.

El G

Dickhead
07-17-06, 19:15
Went there today with Daisi in mind and a back up plan but neither was on the menu. Two gordas, one was Camila (remembered she might still have milk and I don't go there) and the other also started with a C, and the curly haired Mariela. Selected the latter and specified I did not want completo. Madam said 80 la hora. I said, "The last time I was here I was told it was 70 if I did not want completo." Madam said "The price is the same either way but I will go check." She checked with Mariela or pretended to do so, and said "For now 70 is okay."

Mariela entered and said she liked to watch in the mirror and she blew me on her knees with me standing up for a while. Ever the gentleman, I offered her a pillow to kneel on which she declined. Then I sat on the side of the bed and she blew me some more, and some more, and some more. Eventually I pulled her onto the bed and blasted a big load of jizz into her mouth. She kept on going for a while. She spat and we had a chat. How poetic.

One daughter, three years old, claims to be from Buenos Aires; I doubt it. I think a little bit farther north like maybe Paraguay. But who cares? Then we fucked but they had those Silver brand condoms which they definitely did not last time or I would have brought my own. Thus that proved fruitless so we returned to the mouth route. Mariela is a little rough and makes some sudden movements so you need to guard your balls with her a bit. She almost got another load but not quite.

I would repeat with her but she is probably not as good as some of the others here. I like this place quite a bit, especially the CIM factor.

Jaimito Cartero
07-17-06, 19:33
Just remember that there is one very nice room in the place. I've only gotten it once, on a Saturday, but if you request it in advance, you'd have a good shot at it.

I still think I prefer delivery if you know the girl. You will pay 15-20 pesos for the taxi, but still a decent deal.

Dickhead
07-17-06, 20:25
I got a room with a big bed and a private bath all three times I went there.

Jaimito Cartero
07-18-06, 03:49
I got a room with a big bed and a private bath all three times I went there.Presidential Suite.

Alan23
07-22-06, 00:27
Back this afternoon to check and see if I could get Dickhead's pricing (80p with completo and 70p without) Unfortunately the choice of chicas was not good - but decided to test drive Mariela. Read Dickheads summary below for details. This was not my cup of tea - a disappointment and would not repeat.

Gents, I think the last few weeks have been an pricing test by this apartment - to see what the market would bare. If you want to stick to your guns, I think we can keep this place at 70p /80p. If you are saying to yourself, "what's 10p" - go try 392 Riobamba (remember the pricing here is 60p hour /40p half hour) which is very comparable for even 10p less.

I vote for standing ground on "Chica Inflation" (particularly at apartments that can't even bother to vacuum the floor)

SanteFe
07-23-06, 19:25
Went yesterday and she was all I hoped for. Very GFE and so talented you wish she could become an instructor at the local university (if they had a course that she specializes in)

Dickhead
07-25-06, 19:20
Went again yesterday. Again the madam complained about 70 pesos, again she accepted it, and again my first two choices were not available. Again I selected Mariela and again she demonstrated what a relentless, montrous, tenacious, insatiable little cock sucking puta she is. I gave her more guidance this time and she was gentler. I especially like the way she looks you in the eyes while she is goobling your goober. She drained every drop from my body.

However I did not receive the Néstor Kírchner Presidential Suite this time and the bed was a foam rubber piece of shit.

Dickhead
07-29-06, 02:10
After my previously reported terrible experience at 3373 Santa Fe, I went here again. Was presented with (some chica who knocked my hands off her hips when I wasn't even touching her ass, whose name I have repressed but begins with N), Romina, and Mariela.

Was not happy with women in general at this point so chose to cheat on Mariela with Romina and was quite well pleased. I think Mariela is hornier but Romina likes to fuck also and during fellatio I came so hard I could hear her epiglottis rattle.

When she found out I was Canadian she asked me if I knew a guy from Las Vegas who always wore flowered shirts, so I said no, of course not. Then she described about six other mongers I know (the guy with the leather hat, no don't know him; the skinny guy from Pakistan, no don't know him; a big fat guy who likes to take pictures, no don't know him) ha ha. I said Americans were all a bunch of dickheads and Canada was a nice, peaceful place with beautiful, warm, sandy beaches.

Then I fucked her really, really hard for about twenty minutes until the knock came on the door and she said, "We have to stop now," and I called back, "We are getting dressed now," and I fucked her for about ten more minutes and came really hard again.

Recommended. Oh yeah the madam says the price is absolutely positively 80 pesos next time. But I gave her some chocolate so I don't think so.

Dickhead
08-09-06, 00:37
Came here again today. Gave the madam 70 pesos. She began to complain. I said, look, how about this: from now on the price is 75 and there is no talk of 80 and no talk of 70 and I get completo for that if I want it and we are done arguing. How does that sound? Okay. Are you sure? Yes. Pacto? Yes.

I wanted Mariela (Laura has apparently moved on to greener pastures) and she was "ocupadita." Romina? "También ocupadita en este momento." So I was presented with Camila, Daisi, and some other chica who was certainly fuckable. Camila did not smell like smoke this time so I chose her.

Gentlemen, if you pay for an hour of sex in this establishment, you get an hour of sex. Not half an hour of sex and half an hour of bullshit. Not twenty minutes of sex and twenty minutes in the bathroom and twenty minutes of jacking your shaft.

These women are butt naked within three minutes and if you are not hard by then it would probably be an insult. Kiss, fondle, suck, fuck, suck, fuck, come, rinse, suck, fuck, suck, suck, suck suck SUCK SUCK. Oh my goodness gracious. I am three for three in here.

I'd have to give Romina a slight edge for technique. I think Camila is a bit cuter. I think Mariela is wetter and hornier. Camila gets just a bit of teeth into the mix when she gets carried away. Romina needs to turn off her god damn cell phone. Mariela has to be more careful about the orphans.

All three of these women are nice, pleasant women who appear to be well suited to suck and fuck for a living. Also it seems like everybody here gets along pretty well. I bet the madam was pretty hot 35 years ago too. I did not have the Kirchner suite this time but the bed was okay and given that it was a cold day, not too cold and not too hot.

Can't wait to try Daisi.

Jaimito Cartero
08-14-06, 12:32
Came here again today. Gave the madam 70 pesos. She began to complain. I said, look, how about this: from now on the price is 75 and there is no talk of 80 and no talk of 70 and I get completo for that if I want it and we are done arguing. How does that sound? Okay. Are you sure? Yes. Pacto? Yes.Shit. So much for my 60 peso rate. Gringos always fuck the pricing up.;)

Lowlight
08-14-06, 12:53
Went over around 2 in the afternoon on Wednesday and called ahead of time to make sure romina was avaliable. She knows what she is doing, does completo, everyting she has is tight and feels great. She is nice to be with and is a pleasure to talk to. If you can't get your rocks off with her then you are the problem. Everyone must try her once.

Respectful
09-05-06, 22:32
Yesterday 18:45, called to make sure they were well stocked.

Up, in, presented with Camilla, Daisy and Mariela. Chose Camilla whom I knew would be good.

I had not fully undressed before my cock was in her mouth. For some reason this woman gets me hard in no time. Some sucking, and more sucking, and by sucking I mean SUCKING. Camilla is not halfway as many of her colleagues in more upscale joints. She has professional integrity so when she sucks your cock it goes all the way.

We finished round one in missionary in a manner I thought at one point would wreck the bed.

Obligatory 5 minutes break for some cleaning. She steps out for a minute, comes back and asks if I'd enjoy a bit of a massage. Rubs my nipple for a few seconds, starts sucking on it and then goes to work on my member.

Only short time passes and ready for action. I start playing with her cola and realize she has lubed up, so only one thing to do. She gets on all four or more like lying down on her stomack and I slide it ever so gently up her back alley.

And so forth and so forth.

I paid $80, but then again I got completa.

Dickhead
09-06-06, 01:05
Exactly. This privado has my full endorsement to the point where I plan to go there again tomorrow and have a session with Mariela, Romina, Camila, or whoever in the hell else I can get my hands on. I rate Romina a bit below the other aforementioned two because she has this strange idea to make two or three minutes of small talk prior to ripping your clothes off. But that is not a bad thing for a lot of people.

I am not into anal but they sure as hell are. Camila in particular will suggest it. In a moment of weakness I may perhaps succumb but have not yet. It's always nice to know one has that alternative.

Now I must do Daisi, whom I've seen a few times but never seems to be available when I show up. I'm not into calling ahead and arranging. I am thinking about fucking her from behind, standing up. Assume the position.

Punter 127
09-06-06, 11:44
Sportsman and I paid a visit to this privado a couple of days ago; I only saw two chicas that I thought were doable. (Each to his own) I picked a chica named Lacy (could have been Daisy, not sure) Lacy and I had the "Néstor Kírchner Presidential Suite". She has a nice body and gives very good service, the only down side was her BBBJCIM was to fast, I kept slowing her down, but it was like she could not get my leche fast enough, half of which went on her face, not a problem for her. After a quick clean up she started all over again, somehow she got two loads from me in an hour. I will visit again; perhaps I will try for Camila next time.

BTW; the madam asks for a 100ar, Sportsman told her no way and she dropped to 80ar.

Dickhead
09-06-06, 12:23
Was that the younger blond madam (allegedly the owner) or the older brunette? We've never been quoted 100 in there.

Punter 127
09-06-06, 18:42
It was the blond madam, I went again today and she tried again for 100, I just handed her 80, and she smiled and said ok.

BTW, after more probing, I found out the chicas name is Daisy.

Was that the younger blond madam (allegedly the owner) or the older brunette? We've never been quoted 100 in there.

Dickhead
09-06-06, 19:35
I thought I heard your voice when you were saying good bye. I was there fucking Daisi (not Lacy; she remembered you) I gave her a considerable amount of "probing" as well. Her blow job skills are not as good as some of the others but she sure likes to fuck. 23 alleged years old, two boys, from Asunción. Evenly brown all over. Very sensitive titties. Who'd you fuck? My future ex-wife Mariela?

I sort of want to fuck the blond madam. I bet she'd go for it.

Alan23
09-06-06, 20:02
DH,

While you are fucking the Blond Madame would you mind settling this pricing issue with her.

This asking for 100p is craziness! The situation has evolved from 60p in Mar06 to now fishing for 100p. So here is the market action:

Ask: 100p +66% increase.

Bid: 80p +33% increase.

Low: 60p.

Ask her what day she would like for us to stay away next week. I would be happy to speak for the group - but my Spanish does not cut it.

Alan

Dickhead
09-06-06, 20:29
Well if you would RTFF you would see how I have solved the problem for myself, to my personal satisfaction. You guys who come here all the time and don't want to learn Spanish, that's not my fucking problem.

Dickhead
09-06-06, 22:41
To review:

Daisi is the cutest.

Mariela is the horniest.

Romina is the tightest and has the best BJ technique.

Camila is the best kisser and can get the farthest down the shaft.

There is still no hot water but they are actively ripping up the pipes in the building so it shouldn't be too much longer.

I definitely got orgasms out of Daisi and Mariela and was close with Camila but I could not hold back long enough. Romina I think fakes it.

Joe Nasty said Daisi said she was 25 but she told me 23 after I guessed 27. Ha ha. Mariela has admitted that she is in fact Paraguayan (here for 10 years, allegedly). Daisi is also Paraguaya and proud of it (here for almost 2 years). Camila at first claimed to be Argentinean and then admitted to being Paraguayan but here for most of her life. Romina is still claiming to be Argentinean. Maybe.

Fucked Mariela 4 times, Camila 3 times, Daisi and Romina once each. There is also Larisa but she has a bit too much junk in the trunk. I would do her if there were no other options, though. She seems very sweet.

Don't take this the wrong way but some of these gals are not as careful as they should be, so it is up to you to protect yourself. Or not.

Punter 127
09-06-06, 23:49
I thought I heard your voice when you were saying good bye. I was there fucking Daisi (not Lacy; she remembered you) I gave her a considerable amount of "probing" as well. Her blow job skills are not as good as some of the others but she sure likes to fuck. 23 alleged years old, two boys, from Asunción. Evenly brown all over. Very sensitive titties. Who'd you fuck? My future ex-wife Mariela?

I sort of want to fuck the blond madam. I bet she'd go for it.That could have been me; after we completed the session, Daisi ask me to wait in the room for about 5 minutes before letting me exit, I could hear another monger come in. My wingman who was with Romina also had to wait to exit. Both days that I have been with Daisi, there has been another monger waiting to see her when I left.

BTW: the 80ar was for completa, which Daisi had a hard time with. I know not speaking Spanish hurts me on pricing, but I do my best not to piss in the price pond.

Dickhead
09-07-06, 00:20
No, that wasn't you because the gringo I heard was leaving while I was finishing up with Daisi. And when I got there, maybe 3 PM, Romina, Mariela, Daisi, and Larisa were all presented. You must have been on the early shift.

Punter 127
09-07-06, 00:25
No, that wasn't you because the gringo I heard was leaving while I was finishing up with Daisi. And when I got there, maybe 3 PM, Romina, Mariela, Daisi, and Larisa were all presented. You must have been on the early shift.Yes, we were gone by 3, but not by much. Maybe who ever came in wasn't waiting for Daisi, but I thought he was.

Big Bob 7
09-09-06, 02:13
I made my first trip to this privado today. I like everything about this place. First of all you take elevator number 4 and can walk right up to the joint. No buzzing, doorman, etc. When I arrived I was directed to the side room and kept waiting for about 15 minutes. I had my pick of 2 chicas one of them being Romina. I had read about her in the forum so I had to see what she was all about. I took a risk in picking her because, actually, during the meet and greet she didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about sessioning with me and the other girl was more friendy initially. I would like to add that both of these girls had really smoking bodies so I couldn't lose in that regard. She asked me if I would prefer a better room and told me that the best one would be available if I would be willing to wait 5 minutes so I did. I sat there flipping the remote to the 4 channels that were available (novelas, novelas, novelas) and laying on the small bed wondering how much hardened, caked up jizz I was lying on. I also remember a report on 20/20 where they went and randomly checked hotel rooms with some kind of special ultra-violet light which would highlight jizz and feces stains. I wondered what I would see if I shined that light on the remote control. The madam soon came in and said that the best room was available and I went in and sat down to wait for Romina. She soon came in and after chit chatting for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds we got down to business. First off she is a great kisser. She mixes it up between DFK and LFK and it feels natural and really good. Then she told me to move over by the side of the bed. This was, I think, calculated on her part because it placed me right in front of the wall sized mirror. She got on her knees and begin to give me the best BBBJ that I have had in about 2 years. It was fantastic. She goes deep and knows how to swirl her tongue around and work it for real and I was watching it all going back and forth between the direct view and the mirror view. I had two thoughts in my mind at that point. The first is that it is really great to have a penis and even greater to have it in Romina's mouth. The second was that I had only paid for a half hour and that was not enough time for this. I stopped her and told her that I wanted to upgrade to and hour. I gave her 30 more pesos and she left to take it to the madam. When she comes back she gets immediately right back to business sucking, and sucking. Then she put a condom on and rolled herself over, ass up, and we go into doggie style but with her almost flat on the bed. This gave me a look at her superb ass. It wasn't long before I was exploring her crack and soon I had a finger in while I was still pounding her. Then, all of the sudden, her cell phone rings. She tells me to be quiet and begins to have a conversation on the phone while I have my cock in her snatch and 2 fingers in her ass. And the whole time I'm trying to do this quietly. This was surreal but somehow it was turning me on. It was like this chick is such a freaky **** that whatever you do to her is routine. I had a fantasy that I was having an affair with somebody's wife and he calls her and we keep fucking during the call. She then hangs up and we go into missionary and I start pounding her. I ask her if I can CIM and she says sure no problem. Then she gets up on all fours for a standard doggie style fuck which was delicious. I take the condom off and lay on my side so that she can suck me. Again incredible, but unfortunately it was taking me a while to cum. It was unfortunate for her but fantastic for me as she didn't complain a bit and just kept on sucking. Then I started thrusting into her mouth. I was making little strokes at first then I started full on banging her mouth. Still no complaints then I positioned myself so that I was over her head and was fully fucking her skull. Then I let loose with the biggest orgasm and load that I have had in many moons. I actually think that I shot some of my brains into her mouth and she sucked it all up with no complaints and kept on sucking after I blew. Then at the perfect time after there was no more cum to suck out of my balls and with me laying there in a state of total relaxation and contentment with my remaining brains marinating in a fog of complete peace and satisfaction she got up to go to the bathroom and spit out my load. I can't stress how important the timing of this is and hers was just perfect because the way she does a CIM it is as it she is swallowing your load. Then we cleaned up a bit and just hung out and talked for the rest of the hour. It occured to me that I didn't get the culo, and I'm normally a completo main, but the fuck was so good I didn't even care. I didn't even want to fuck her again during the hour because she fucked me so completely the first time that I was satisfied and I don't feel that I have anything to prove. A session for me is about pleasure and she provided it. I thought about whether I should really make a post about this or not because I think that in posting I might actually be conspiring to burn the place. My biggest fear is that I will show up one day and they will either have a two-tiered pricing structure for Romina or maybe the place will go up to 200 pesos. It would be even worse if she split town because some dumb-ass monger told her that she could make more plata in Mexico or Spain so please everyone, SHUT THE FUCK UP. What I would really like to do is kidnap Romina and lock her up in my apartment and fuck her to death. Mine not hers. It would probably only take a week anyway and then you guys could have her back. Really this chick is amazing. I can't say enough good things about the session. It reaffirms my belief in pay for play.

Dickhead
09-09-06, 02:29
Now here's the good news: they're all like that in this place and plus the rest of them don't have God Damn cell phones! I mean Romina is great but fuck that cell phone shit. Camila sucks just as good and is a better kisser.

Excellent report but maybe make a paragraph once in a while, eh?

JengisKhan
09-09-06, 05:48
Now here's the good news: they're all like that in this place and plus the rest of them don't have God Damn cell phones! I mean Romina is great but fuck that cell phone shit. Camila sucks just as good and is a better kisser.

Excellent report but maybe make a paragraph once in a while, eh?Agree. The thing that makes this privado special is the attitude of the girls, and their willingness to do the nasty stuff that other girls, like the ones at SF1707, charge extra for if they do it at all. Everyone has their own preferences, but my favorita there is Daisy, because she really turns me on. Best performer is probably Camilla but I've shagged her so many times its no longer that fun for me. Romina is also a great performer. Get there early for best results, as Stormin Norman advised.

Coach 245
09-09-06, 19:51
I agree with you guys Romina does a wonderful job of draining your nut sack with that wonderful mouth of hers! My amigo Punter and I just escaped there the other day as Dickhead was arriving to do his damage to the chicas there! LOL Sorry we missed you Dickhead. I know you had a GREAT time too!

JengisKhan
09-12-06, 01:16
Daisy is a great provider, as they all are at that apartment. I recommend her wholeheartedly. Enjoy!

I cropped out her face, in accordance with her wishes.

JengisKhan
09-12-06, 01:18
One more for yall to enjoy!

Big Bob 7
09-12-06, 14:18
Thanks for the photos Joe. I saw Daisy yesterday but passed because she didn't seem to be so enthusiastic on the greet. I chose Larissa instead but when I asked if completo was possible the madam asked me, "Are you sure that you don't want Daisy?" This lead me to believe that perhaps this is her specialty so the next time I will have to give her a test drive. Unfortunately I arrived too late to see Romina (she had already left for the day) I showed up at about 7:30 at night and was happy to see that the place was not locked up and I could still walk up to the apartment without ringing a buzzer or anything. I passed right by the guy in that booth and all he did was say hello. What the hell IS his job anyway? It certainly isn't security. I went up to the apartment and was greeted by a different madam this time (not the blond) Actually she seemed like she could be one of the working girls and I was thinking that I wouldn't mind banging her. She ushered me into the room in the back and I waited for the chicas to present themselves.

As I mentioned before I was interested in completo and the madam wasn't sure if Larissa would comply so in one of the funniest / surreal episodes that I have ever seen she sticks her head out of the door and yells,"Larissa". Culo!" and a voice replies from nowhere ". Si, Si." like I was ordering a BLT and wanted them to hold the mayo. So in she comes and gets right to work. We start with DFK and somehow during this in a Houdini-like fashion she gets my button down shirt off without me noticing and starts sucking my tits. I'm enjoying it for a minute and then I say to myself, "Wait a minute. That's my job." So I rip off her top and start working on hers. They are really nice. Small but firm like little Hersheys kisses. Then she starts going down on me and in true Maipu 359 apt 74 style she administers the BBBJ without being asked for 80 Pesos. By the way what was the name of that other Privado. Santa something. Santa Rip-Off? Anyway this girl has skills. She doesn't take it as deep as Romina but she makes up for it in connection (lots of moaning, lots of juice, and lots of eye contact) and duration. This girl sucks and sucks. After a while she asks me if I am ready for the condom and I tell her no way keep on sucking and she smiles and delivers. I lay back and enjoy the VIP service as she moves down to my balls (my personal favorite) and then to the space between my asshole and my balls. Actually the later I could do without but she seems to really be into this. After a while I had to redirect her to the "huevos" and she complied immediately and professionally. Actually she is one of the best ball suckers that I have met in Buenos Aires. She takes the whole thing in her mouth and stretches it just the right amount and applies just the right pressure without it hurting. The great thing about Larissa is that she just doesn't stop. If you wanted she would probably suck you straight through the hour non-stop.

Then we start fucking in missionary for a while then with her heels up by my ears. Then I flip her over for some doggie then a hard nut busting pounding with the backs of her knees on my shoulders and half of her body hanging over the side of the bed like a rag doll. We relax for a minute and she tells me that she's from Paraguay and left to come here because of family problems yadda yadda yadda. She is really nice but she speaks with a wierd accent. I have been with other Paraguayian providers and they didn't sound like this. Her speaking voice was kind of giving me the "willies" so I decided that her mouth would be put to better use by doing some more sucking so I pushed her head down and put her back to work. She was sucking so good that I stood up on the side of the bed and decided to forget about her ass and shoot in her mouth. Just as I was building up the momentum there was a knock at the door signaling the ending of the session. Larissa gargled something back past the cock which was lodged in her throat that sounded like gluglugrrrrrr. But had it been a movie with subtitles they would have expresses the thought, "Just a second we're almost done." Then I yelled and shot the remaining contents of my balls in her mouth which she accepted graciously and then excused herself to go to the washroom. She returned for a few more besos and I was appreciative that she had brushed her teeth while in the washroom but sorry that I had not been able to do the same as I had gotten a little excited earlier and plunged my head into her sloppy wet muff. I left with the calm and relaxed feeling that only a good thorough ploughing can give you and retired to the Palacio de Pizza for a nice dinner vowing to return soon.

Lmon Gov
09-14-06, 21:48
I went today for the first time. The previous posts were accurate, insightful, and helpful.

Romina is an exceptional talent, and she has great buns.

Big Bob 7
09-16-06, 23:00
I went here yesterday and sessioned with the new girl. She says that she has only been there a matter of days. Her name sounded like Janette but with a "sh". Maybe llanette or yanette but I'm not sure. I like the face. She's a "Missiones blond" (the point being that she's not from Buenos Aires and she's probably either Paraguayan or from the country and has a reliable bottle of peroxide.) with decent tits but her ass is not great. Still all in all she's a decent looker. I am proud to say that she, as a newcomer, did more than enough to support the standards of this beloved Privado for horny mongers on a budget. She is a great kisser "novia style". Hopefully that doesn't deteriorate with experience. She gives a blowjob that is not stellar but definately gets the job done and like everyone else that I've sessioned with here she will suck as long as you want. Since I hadn't been with her before I got the half hour and actually it wasn't enough time. I was also shocked to see how busy it was in there on Friday at about 6:30PM. We started with a DFK make out session and she went down for the BBBJ. Then I poked her missionary for a bit and pulled the condom off and dumped one in her mouth. This was my second session for the day since I had already been to Santa Fe 1707 for a change of pace and I have to give her credit for being able to suck that load out in under 30 minutes. After we were done she asked for my phone number and I accidentally gave her my cell in the States. I'm surprised that she didn't say anything because it wasn't the right number of digits but maybe she thought that I was blowing her off. I think she is ambitious and has it in mind to undercut the "house" so she might be a good one for for delivery on Sundays. I'll have to go back and leave her the right number.

SanteFe
09-18-06, 15:52
One thing bothers me about it and I thought I would bring it up for discussion. I think the girl asking for your phone number is excellent information that we should have. I worry that since this is a public forum is it going to get the girl in trouble with her management at the privado if they find out about it. There seems to be a need for a "segregated" or password protected section for posts that should not be available to the local population. Or maybe the best would be a box that could be checked when writing the post that makes it password protected like the photo section but the post otherwise stays in the same thread. There is lots of valuable info we mongers would like to share freely but how many pv owners are browsing their thread on the online forums (there are only about 4 online forums for BA that I know of so not that hard to do) As an example in Lashmy's Privado we know the owner is watching the thread. In this thread we have no idea. Just a thought, would like to hear what everybody thinks.

Big Bob 7
09-18-06, 16:42
I don't know if you're being paranoid or if you make a good point. I didn't worry about the post because I have never seen a post from the owner of this privado make a statement here but you are right to think that he could be aware of the forum so I will act accordingly and edit out that info.

I guess that there is a statute of limitations on the edit function so Jackson if you see this please edit out that part of the post if you think that it would be a problem.

Dickhead
09-18-06, 18:29
Big Bob,

Your future ex-wife's name is Janet. I was there today and thought about fucking her but out of respect for you I fucked Mariela again instead.

Big Bob 7
09-21-06, 02:37
I went to Maipu today and was shocked. Shocked I tell you. To discover that my novia, Janet, was fucking another man. When I arrived I was alone and there wasn't a chica in sight. The madam ushered me into the main waiting area. (It kills me that she's got that desk set up like your at a Dr's office or something. It was the blond madam and I decided today that she was definately high. Other days I wasn't completely sure but today it was official. And I think she's into some heavy shit but I guess a pimps got to have something to do in between slapping hoes and counting money. Anyway Larissa peaked out of the budget room and motioned towards the bathroom so I had to be repositioned so that I wouldn't die of shame on being seen in a house of ill repute by a fellow monger.

They put me in the "laundry room / supply room" I sat there staring at the one dirty sheet that they had bothered to change. I was afraid to guess why they decided to change it. On a shelf they had all of the essentials: Rubbing alcohol, lotion, toothpaste, and cheap perfume. After the anonymous monger finished in the bathroom they moved me to the Presidential Suite where I waiting for the introductions. The first girl to come in is one whose name that I forget and one that I never pick. She upped the ante this time with a "frencher" during the greet and then I remembered that we were nearing the end of the month. Maybe I should peek into Newport and Excedra this weekend. Then the madam returned and asked which girl I wanted. I told her that I only saw one girl. She said good how long did I want. I aksed her if she was the only one available right now. She said good you can pay me now. I took this to mean that this was the only girl available and I wanted to shoot off a load so I decided to take a half of an hour bust the nut in her mouth and split. I said good then I want a half of an hour. She asked me which girl do I want? I told her, "I. Only. Saw. One. Girl." Complete with hand signals. There was a delay and a moment of silence then she said, "Oh, you only saw one girl?" I said yes. Congratulations on a safe and happy landing. Welcome to Earth. Her eyes were glassed over and rolling around in her head like Lotto balls. She then ran out of the room and the introductions continued. I think I actually saw every girl in the apartment which was strange considering that it was about 4PM.

I chose Janet when the Madam returned. I heard a lot of noise in the other room but I only heard one voice and I asked her if one guy had booked a session with multiple chicas and she told me that no there was a group of Americans visiting from Florida who were staying at the Sheraton and that they were all leaving at the same time. Well to make a long story shorter it turned out that some American monger tired out my poor Janet to the point that I wished I had picked Romina. She didn't want to do anything but give "besitos" and I had to summon "piropos" and "chamuyo" out the ass to get a decent session from her. Luckily it worked and I finished force fucking her head and shooting a thick load of cum towards the back of her throat. There was a funny moment when she got up to spit out my load but couldn't find a tissue. She was standing up looking around the room with her mouth full of my jizz and I could clearly see her making mental notes of different options. First she glanced towards the bathroom. "Nope, too far to walk", she decided. Then she glanced at the ashtray on the bedside table. I could tell that she was seriously considering it but then she glanced at me, "No, that would be downright unlady-like", she mused. She didn't want to do it in front of me. Then she paused for a minute with a pensive look on her face and a cupped hand underneath it for catching stray streams of jizz. Had I been a gentleman I would have brought her a tissue from the bathroom but I was relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss and, to be honest, that option didn't occur to me until just now. I guess that I'm really not much of a gentleman. After having it her mouth for so long she could have just gone ahead and swallowed it. Finally she saw that the roll of tissue had fallen behind the bed table and she fished it out and spit out what was left of my load. I guess that I'll have to arrive earlier from now on to get the treatment that I have become accustomed to.

Dickhead
09-21-06, 15:43
Well, it certainly wasn't me because I was fucking Larissa and I can prove it. I know who it was, though.

Janet is very cute and I will fuck her the next time but I let my visiting friends have first choice. I'm a gentleman.

Larissa may appear to be a bit chubby but she peels down very nice and is a willing performer.

Stowe
09-21-06, 19:33
Sorry BB, that was me with your chica. If I had known she was yours I would have still banged her but I would have felt a bit guilty taking her from you (well maybe not).

I would do her again in a minute. She is a sweety. You trained her well.

Suerte.

Stowe

P.S. the madam there is pretty fuckable as well. Wouldn't mind seeing her naked.

Fly Wine
09-21-06, 20:18
Hey guys, checked this place place out this past Saturday. The front gate is locked! The only way to get in is to call. They send someone down to let you in and take you up to the apt.

Only 2 girls available. Daisy was the first choice.

I had a fantastic time with her. Missionary, doggie, we did it all. Bbbj is the best. She honked my horn till it beeped. A beautiful thing.

Anyway will be back on Monday

Dickhead
09-21-06, 20:20
Note that this is only on Saturdays. M-F you can walk right in. Closed Sundays.

Possibly my very favorite whorehouse in the whole wide world, at least right now.

Big Bob 7
09-22-06, 09:35
Stowe: Let me know when you're going next time so that I can make sure that I arrive before you. I don't know what you're doing to poor Janet but you just take too much out of her. Maybe we should alternate days. It would be like the Godfather II, "Freddo, when you come to see our mother I want to know in advance so that I won't be there."

Has anyone ever done an hour threeway here? I agree with DH on this one. The girls here need to put together a hooker seminar package for aspiring cum suckers of Buenos Aires. How to give a BBBJ? How to swallow a load? How to keep fucking throughout the alloted time? How to be eager to do whatever the client wants? I would offer myself as a guinea pig for the demonstrations. I would offer these services strictly for educational purposes of course.

Stowe
09-22-06, 11:37
Hey BB,

Since I have only visited 359 once from my little experience and what has been posted, I agree that these chicas have a PHD in bbbjcim as well as greek. Too bad they cannot teach the rest of the chicas who, by comparison only have their high school diploma.

Regarding Janet, sad to say I am leaving Buenos Aires soon so I leave all the hot sex-starved Paraguayas at 359 to you and DH. However, I will be visiting them again as often as I can before I leave-need to test drive as many as possible before my 6 month self-imposed celibate tour in the US.

Thanks for letting me enjoy Janet-keep up the excellent training so there are more well trained cim / anal experts there for my return.

Suerte.

Stowe

Dickhead
09-22-06, 11:57
I think a 3-way there would be very, very dangerous.

Big Bob 7
09-26-06, 02:20
It's my birthday and at first I didn't know exactly what to do. Well actually that is not exactly true. I knew right away that the thing to do was to go and get some pussy but I wasn't sure where. Santa Fe 1707 is history so really it wasn't such a complicated choice. Basically I had to decide if I would go back to Maipu 359 (I'm having my mail sent here now) or try Divino. As regards Divino, I was a little bit aprehensive because the last post that I read about Cielo dealt with a forum member being harassed by law enforcement on leaving Cielo at the end of his session. I have been to Cielo before but have never partaken of the services because, like Suipacha 921, whenever I go there there seems to be some bullshit reason why I can't get laid. Anyway, I called Divino first to see if they were still operational. I asked the madam if they were having problems with the police and she assured me that everything would be fine. I decided that I would go there and that the ridiculous 280 peso fee for BBBJ and completo would be justified because it is my birthday and I would be willing to spend more for a special occasion.

I started walking down Santa Fe and it was such a nice day that I just decided to walk for a while. Thank God that it is Spring. The next thing that I knew I had walked from Palermo to the Village Recoleta and I decided to grab a bite. I started thinking about the experiences that I would have at each place. I was really focused on the completo because the last time I tried to exorcise my "completo demons" I was stymied at Santa Fe 1707. I began to imagine my experience at each place. I began to realize that I would really rather celebrate by blasting a thick load into a girl's mouth rather than risk a new place and bad service. I began to change my plans and I resigned myself to go to Maipu instead, where I knew that I would get good service, and take the half hour "blast off with your local Paraguayan option." I felt a little bit embarassed because, frankly. I think that I have been spending a little bit too much time here.

I took the subte to 9 de Julio and went to the apartment and greeted the madam. On the way down I figured that I would try something diffferent and fuck one of the girls that I never have in the apartment (Mariela or Daisy) just to do something new. On the greet I was presented with Mariela and Romina. Oh, Romina my darling how hard it would be to not choose you as you give one of the best BBBJ's on planet earth but I stuck to my plan and chose Mariela. This was the first time that I noticed that she has a really smoking body. She was wearing this black catsuit with laces on the side and I couldn't wait to get her out of it. Mariela does not have a great face but she has a killing body, white skin, and the nicest full real tits of anyone in the privado. She told me that she was 21 and I don't think that she's lying. Her body has 21 written all over it.

We go into that Vice Presidential suite (the Presidential suite was occupied at the time) and she gets right to work. One thing I noticed this time that I didn't on previous visits is that the room really smelled of B. O. They needed to do a serious cleaning in there or change the sheets or something. She started with a BBBJ that was really strong and wild. Actually, it was a bit "teethy" for my taste but she was approaching it so seriously that I was still aroused. While she was blowing me I was looking at her fabulous ass in the mirror. I couldn't help myself. I had to cop a feel and I must say that a 21 year old ass is a miracle unto itself. It looks every bit as luscious as it feels. I couldn't wait to get that black g-string off. All the while she is assaulting my cock with her mouth and it times it is extremely pleasurable and at other times really painful. It was strange because it was right on the edge of tolerable so I didn't say anything because I really didn't want it to stop. Then she put a condom on. I thought that maybe I was leaking a little bit and she wanted to keep blowing me without any worries but instead she mounted me with me sitting on the side of the bed in reverse cowgirl and started riding me. Her moves were really sexy as I was watching them in the mirror on the side of the bed, and before I had been tempted to tell her to keep on blowing but I am glad that I didn't. Then she turned around to face me and she was moving her hips like a real pro, fucking the shit out of me while I just sat there and enjoyed it. It reminded me a lot of my Brazilian ex, very sensual and athletic. Almost artistic. I think that Mariela knows how to use her pussy better than any girl in this apartment.

Then she asked me what I wanted to do. I rolled her over into missionary and SHE put her knees on my shoulders, as if missionary were too ordinary for her. I started pounding her while a chorus of, "Happy Birthday to me" echoed through my brain. A little while later she asked me what I wanted again so I put her into doggy. What a juicy snatch this girl has. It wasn't so tight but it wasn't loose either and she was so wet. We stayed in this position for a while and then I asked her for the "culo". She said o. K. But "despacio". I was expecting her to get some lube or something but she just grabbed by cock and placed it at the entrance to her tight 21 year old ass hole and said "despacio". I tried to gently push it in and she winced with pain and repositioned my cock so that it might have the right angle for a smoother entry. It still would not go in so I decided to gently and slowly rock forward until she gave way. Usually I will warm a girl up with a finger or two but I figured that she knew what she was doing and I followed her lead. It was so hot as I gently and slowly fucked the opening of her ass. I thought that it might never go in but slowly and surely the strokes got deeper and deeper. Using only the lube from her pussy I finally slid all the way into her ass and it was so warm and tight. I started kissing the back of her neck and I felt so connected to this woman who was giving me so much pleasure. As I moved my cock in and out of her tight 21 year old ass I told myself, "This is a fucking birthday present. I am so glad that I came here and happy that I picked this girl." I have been jonesing for some culo for about 2 weeks and she really did the trick. After a while I think that she couldn't take it anymore and she reached behind her and grabbed my cock and put it back in her pussy. I was a little worried about this because I gave a girl a yeast infection this way once but she didn't seem to care so I didn't either. I started to pound her pussy doggie style and it was drenched with natural lube. I came so hard that I remember screaming and not even feeling embarrased about it. I know that they could hear me in the lobby / waiting room but I didn't give a fuck.

She asked me if I minded if she went to the bathroom to wash up for a few minutes and I was so satisfied I didn't care where she went or what happened to me or anything. When she returned we cuddled and talked. During this time a client of her's called and from what I could gather he was setting up an appointment for 9:30PM (echoes of Romina with the cellphone nonesense) She asked him to bring her some food for his date which seemed a little strange to me. She told me that she has "mucho admiradores" I think that this may have been a reference to the fact that I had passed on her many times when I came to the apartment before. I usually would go for Yaneth, Larissa, or Romina. I have to admit that as far as strict intercourse and anal is concerned, Mariela has them all beat hands down.

When the knock on the door came I got dressed and prepared to leave. All of the sudden she was leaving at the same time. She told me that some of the other girls had not shown up today and there were only three girls working and they had not had many clients that evening but there was a rush in the afternoon. (P. S. I think that Monday nights are probably a good time to go. Not much trafffic. I got the vibe that she wanted to leave with me but I wanted to be alone. I had a great session and I wanted to disappear into the night like a ghost (a happy satisfied ghost) I had a bottle of wine (Nieto Senetiner 2004) a bubble bath, and a good book waiting for me at home. It's a Monday and there's not much to do so I have decided that this whole week will be my birthday week. I also decided to post this experience because if my fellows fuck up Buenos Aires to the extent that it resembles "sex prison" I will relocate to Thailand or the Phillipines. Thank you and good night.

Dickhead
09-26-06, 02:38
Happy birthday. Excellent post as usual. I will say Mariela told me she was 23, and I have never fucked her in the ass but all else especially the vicious nature of the blow job sounds familiar. I know the cat suit very well. Was her hair still ironed? I kind of think she is cuter that way.

Boy it is hard to rate those gals there. Still have not fucked Janeth. Larisa has clammy skin but will do anything. Daisi might be the prettiest of all but told me she prefers women although is open to either. Camila, whom I haven't seen there in a while, probably gives the best BJ. Romina I did not bond with as much as some others. Mariela was not as good as normal the last time I saw her.

Saturday I was there and it was muy tranquilo and I fucked Daisi but there are only two gals there on Saturday. The other was Romina and I decided I would fuck whoever opened the door, which was Daisi. Only problem was, there was no water cuz of that shit they are doing down in the lobby. If I had known that beforehand I would not have shoved my finger up her ass. Fortunately I was able to go to Bar Castelar and wash up afterwards, although I got a strange look from the porteño who came in while I was washing my dick in the sink.

A careful reading of the forum will tell you who the dinner was for, if you care. Hint: Mister Big Tipper.

JengisKhan
09-26-06, 02:52
A careful reading of the forum will tell you who the dinner was for, if you care. Hint: Mister Big Tipper.Lol. Not so. I've never been with Mariela. Sounds like a good idea though. Save me from having to tip two times.:)

Regarding BB's post I agree about one thing. That place is smelly. Especially some of the other rooms. Smells like kind of a potpourri of mold, body odor, and dirty linens. It's bad enough when they don't have hot water, but no running water at all is disgusting. That is one of the reasons that I prefer delivery.

Dickhead
09-26-06, 03:00
Yeah but dude, delivery after work? With my jizz and Big Bob's jizz and Stowe's jizz and 85 porteños' jizz running out of every orifice?

Maybe what this place needs is a breakfast special. Get media lunas and coffee from City Bar and also some hot water to go. I never noticed the place smelling funky but I sure don't like that foam mattress in the vice presidentila suite. And yeah, no running water at all is really Nasty. Daisi was very apologetic and in addition to wishing I hadn't shoved my finger up her ass I wish I hadn't kissed her pussy although I wish that in general. She did spend a long time in the bathroom getting out of her blue jeans and general receptionist outfit but then again spending a long time in a bathroom doesn't do much good if there is not any water.

Next time it will be BYOB: Bring Your Own Bleach.

JengisKhan
09-26-06, 03:13
Yeah but dude, delivery after work? With my jizz and Big Bob's jizz and Stowe's jizz and 85 porteños' jizz running out of every orifice?

Maybe what this place needs is a breakfast special. Get media lunas and coffee from City Bar and also some hot water to go. I never noticed the place smelling funky but I sure don't like that foam mattress in the vice presidentila suite. And yeah, no running water at all is really Nasty. Daisi was very apologetic and in addition to wishing I hadn't shoved my finger up her ass I wish I hadn't kissed her pussy although I wish that in general. She did spend a long time in the bathroom getting out of her blue jeans and general receptionist outfit but then again spending a long time in a bathroom doesn't do much good if there is not any water.

Next time it will be BYOB: Bring Your Own Bleach.I get delivery during the day too, sometimes first thing after they arrive. After work is nice because they aren't rushing back after an hour. Also, I've done it on Saturdays and Sundays before, with prior arrangement.

Its too bad Cielo is so expensive because I love the facilities there. Had my water cut off the other day, so I went there to shower. And to shag the hottest working girl in Buenos Aires, Micaela. The price is the only drawback, but wow, she is fine.

Dickhead
09-26-06, 03:20
Yes I fucked one of the 359ers on Sunday and that was good. Overall I think before rather than after applies to many situations. I'd get takeout a lot from 359 if I lived in town but one peso transportation cost and no waiting around is more appealing to me than 40 peso transportation cost and waiting for them to get done fucking other citizens.

Perhaps the best thing about 359 is I can show up, ring the bell (I avoid the lunch rush) and whoever shows up will be more than acceptable. I wonder what their audition / interview process is like. On Saturday there was a dude there, young kid, around 20, who let me in. Never saw that before but never been there on Saturday before. I wonder if he is in charge of interviews, or more likely someone's brother / cousin.

Coach 245
09-27-06, 19:28
DH, JN and BB I agree with you guys on this place. I enjoyed the BBBJCIM from Romina on my first visit here a couple weeks ago and was very happy with her deep throat approach. She gave me very good service and my wingman was enjoying Daisy at the same time. On my last day in BA before returning home, I decided to visit here as I only wanted another BBBJ. I just wanted to relax and roll back and be serviced before getting on that plane for the long trip home.

I picked Mariela to handle this servicing after reading some of your guy's recommendations. She did a very good job of getting me out of my clothes and got out of her clothes quickly. She quickly got my dick in her mouth before I could even lay down on the bed. I enjoyed the BBBJ tremendously, except she did put more "teeth" into it than I normally like. I was able to tolerate it tho. After about 10 minutes of mouthing my dick I finally told her we needed a condom. She quickly grapped one and climbed on me reverse cowboy and went to town! After a few minutes of heaven, she pulled the same side-ways move on me and started working my dick as she straddled me side-ways in front of the mirror. What a GREAT sight to see her sliding up and down on my dick and being able to also watch it in the mirror.

Most of my fellow mongers know that I like the rounded breasts and ass and Mariela certainly has both. As she continued to pump away on me and as the moment of truth was quickly approaching, I had her climb off of me, remove the condom and finish me off with her mouth. I gave her every single squirt I had left in my dried up nut sack after 3 weeks of being serviced in BA by so many chicas!

It was a GREAT send off and while I was there at 359, a fellow monger friend and MY wingman came in and were getting serviced at the same time. We all came to the same place to be serviced without planning it. That was really funny when we talked later and found out that we all 3 were being serviced at the same place, same time! I believe that speaks loudly about the service given by these chicas.

Coach

Big Bob 7
09-27-06, 20:59
It's a good thing that you chose to fuck Mariela the last day of your trip because now your dick will have time to heal after that BBBJ. I hope that the wife doesn't try to jump you as soon as you walk through the door when you get home though otherwise you'll be hating life. If she asks you what those marks are you can tell here that you did a lot of walking around the Microcenter city and you got chaffed by your pants or that it's an allergic reaction to the sheets at your hotel.

Stowe
09-28-06, 00:48
Yeah but dude, delivery after work? With my jizz and Big Bob's jizz and Stowe's jizz and 85 porteños' jizz running out of every orifice?That is why I like to get there earlier rather than later. Better you guys tasting my cum versus me tasting yours! I followed DH once at the mansion and never again!

Suerte.

Stowe

Coach 245
09-28-06, 03:26
Yes BB you are very right. I enjoyed those "racing stripes" for a couple days after Mariela's teeth scrapings. It did make the ride in the plane a little uncomfortable for me. But you know what? She was still VERY good! It was a very good decision to stop there for the last draining before heading to the airport!

Coach

Big Bob 7
09-28-06, 22:22
I made a trip to the office again today. There were two chicas stuffed into my inbox after making my way past my blonde secretary. She was looking great in a pair of tight fitting low-rise jeans and was loaded but mellow and in control. The first chica was busting her way out of a black catsuit. I thought about going to work on her right away but I was cautious because she has a reputation for being carniverous. She took a big chunk out of my cock the last time that I saw her because they have only been feeding her a steady diet of man gravy and she was starving for something more substantial. Her name is Mariela and I passed on her because I am still healing from my last meeting with her. I decided to shove her back into my inbox and, instead, get to work on Romina right away.

I could see that I had a lot of work to do on her so I didn't waste any time. We started with MFK then DFK as my hands roamed all over her tight little body. I forgot how amazing her tits were. She has these little nipples that are rounded like little coco puffs that are glued to her chest. I went from one to the other with excursions to her mouth in between. We took our time getting started and I just allowed myself to go with the flow of the session. She turned around towards the mirror and I stood up behind her jacking her off with one hand while I was caressing her breast with the other and kissing her softly. I could feel as she began to moisten to my touch and I was looking at her amazing tight body in the mirror. We stayed like this for a while and then she sat down on the bed and began to go to work on my cock with her mouth.

From the first stroke she was taking me all of the way to the back of her throat with no problem. Her mouth is so warm and juicy. She would alternate by adding her tongue to the equation and making it tighter then relaxing her mouth and letting it glide smoothly over my cock. She started moving her head faster and faster and I let my head fall back and my shoulders relax and settled in and allowed myself enjoy the moment. I started slowly thrusting into her mouth and she steadied her head and let me control the pace. Then she took charge again and started moving her head back and forth. Then she moved down to the balls and licked and sucked them with just the perfect touch. She started going back and forth between the shaft and the balls. I started fucking her face again. I speeded up and she allowed me to fuck her mouth faster and faster. I grabbed the back of her head for leverage and turned to the side and watched in the mirror as my cock moved in and out of her mouth and my hips pumped into her face. I felt myself nearing an orgasm so I told her to change positions.

I sat down on the side of the bed and relaxed as she got on the floor on all fours and started pumping her head into my crouch. She started going so fast that I thought she might get whiplash! I sat there feeling like a king as she applied herself to sucking the hot load out of my balls and I focused on her fabulous ass. I was looking at her little pinpoint holes in the mirror and wondering how they could still appear to be so fresh and tight when they see so much action. I brought my finger up to my mouth to moisten it with some saliva and unfortunately it made a thin little trail on her back on its way to her little asshole. Luckily she was so busy sucking that she didn't notice.

I began to start tracing little circles on her asshole and then began to introduce a finger. This she did notice and she said, "despacio, despacio." I tried to honor her request and I was suprised at how much resistance my poor little finger met with. She began to moan deeply and I could feel the low frequencies buzzing on my cock as her ass muscles spasmed around my finger. She moved back down to my balls and she was jacking the shaft of my cock off while she was gently sucking my balls one by one. Then suddenly she got up and grabbed the condom. I had no objections and she placed the condom on the tip of my cock and unrolled it with her mouth.

She crawled onto the bed on all fours and I entered her pussy from behind. I made about 4 or 5 slow deep thrusts and then I felt her tighten up with her muscles as I began to increase the pace. She started to get really wet and start moaning and watching us in the mirror. I focused on my cock plunging in and out of her pussy as I alterated between grabbing her tightly around her waist, grabbing her hair, and feeling her soft natural tits. Then I let some saliva dribble from my lips onto her asshole and introduced a finger while I started pounding her pussy harder. I worked the finger around and around but it was so tight. I knew that I wanted to get into her ass but I didn't know if she would relax enough for me to enter. I felt like I was nearing an orgasm and I had to make a decision. Should I try for anal or not? I felt like her ass wasn't really ready yet but I knew that if I kept fucking her I was going to shoot.

I decided to go for it and if I wasn't able to make it inside I would take the condom off and finish in her mouth. I pulled out and pointed my cock towards the entrance of her asshole. I was thinking that I should get some lube or something but I had fucked Mariela without using any and it worked fine. I decided to just go for it and try to be considerate of the fact that I was working with a dry hole. If it was unbearable I knew that she would let me know. I pushed forward gently with my hips and I watched as she leaned forward a little bit to accept my cock. It went in about a half of an inch and stopped. It was so tight and I just kept up a steady pressure without forcing it. In the end I had to grab the base of my cock with my hand to keep her tight ass from buckling it. With the support from my hand it went in about half way and it felt incredible.

I had to fight the impulse to jam it all of the way in because it felt so tight and delicious. I started fucking her slowly with half of my cock and now we were both moaning in unison. I removed my hand from my cock, as now it was as hard as an iron bar, and grabbed her skinny little waist with bost hands. We went along like this for a while and then I made one slow insistent thrust pushing my cock all of the way into her ass. Fellow mongers, her ass was grabbing my cock so tightly that I wasn't sure if I was going to get it back. I was trying to fuck her slowly but she was grabbing my cock so tightly that I felt like I was rocking back and forth but my cock wasn't moving inside of her asshole. I had to increase the pace in order to make fucking her possible! I was hoping that she could stand it as I speeded up.

She not only seemed to be able to tolerate it but she seemed to be enjoying it as she threw her head back whipping her hair around and licking her lips. I started fucking her faster and faster and I was watching as my cock was pulling the skin from her ass in and out as I thrusted. Somewhere around this time I lost my grip on the part of my brain that is a civilized rational human being and I crossed over to the animal side as I started fucking her as hard as I possibly could. I have never pounded anyone in the ass as hard as that in my life. I was thinking some horrible degenerate barbarian shit like, "You give me that ass you fucking ****, ********" Strangely, I didn't cum right away but I was just pounding her. And what a trooper she was. Taking it, and taking it without a single complaint. Her asshole must be made out of teflon.

Finally, I felt the orgasm rising and I rode it all the way to its conclusion and Big Bob ceased to exist and was replaced by a white hot field of smoldering pleasure as I emptied the contents of my balls into her ass and collapsed onto her back and finally onto the bed with her in my arms. This was porno sex. I have to be honest and say that this was one of 2 pay 4 play experiences that rank as the best fucks of my life without feelings being involved. She asked, "Te Gusto" and the question seemed so ridiculous that I didn't even know how the answer it. All that I could muster was, "mucho". We cleaned up and she led me out onto the street with a, "Nos Vemos." All that I could say was, "Por supuesto" and go on my way.

Coach 245
09-29-06, 09:42
BB I can tell you that your post brings back my memories of my time with Romina very vividly! I am very happy to know that the BUTT shot is so hot! I can't wait to get back and try that back door out for myself! Thanks for the description and colorful play by play.

Coach

BA Luvr
09-29-06, 20:22
Big Bob,

I hope you save your written adventures for a book someday, cause they are excellently written. I almost felt I was there on your birthday account, and the description of nipples like "coco puffs" slayed me. You could be the new Henry Miller. Do you write professionally?

BA

El Perro
09-29-06, 21:18
No offense to Big Bob, but if you are looking for a real original, try finding some posts by LookingForLefty. He use to post on the USA Sex Guide. A diamond in the rough. A Midwest Bukowski. An interesting, an at times alarming, trek through the heartland.

Eddie1468
10-21-06, 17:58
Hey there,

In total I tried this place 4 times and unfortunately the only time I really got in (at around 23:30h) I had written down the wrong apt. Number => stupid me!

As luck would have it the other three times there was always some local a*sh*l* bitching in spanish about something I didn't understand and he would not let me through the gate. I thought maybe you have to call ahead but when I tried to call I just couldn't make them understand me. There does not seem to be a bell? Well something like this is to be expected after all I am in a spanish speaking country speaking none of myself. Never mind the fact that it works in other places.

In short I wouldn't bother, there are other privados out there where you just ring so don't risk going all the way to a place that doesn't have its business sorted out. I tried uruguay 343 and had a 1h session with a fairly nice looking girl called Millie (sp? For 80 ARS completo - no one speaks english there either.

Cheers,

Eddie

Sportsman
10-21-06, 19:13
Well Eddie, this place closes at around 8 – 9 PM Mon – SAT. The front door guy probably knows their hours too so if you shows up after that time, he was probably just telling you that they are closed. The time you got in at 23:30 probably because he thought you were going somewhere else since you had the wrong apartment number.

I was there twice last week on Saturday and on Monday (Arg holiday). Both times I called ahead prior to my arrivals and a young dude named something like Juan met me at the front gate and took me to the apartment. Had Romina for the first time on Saturday and a repeat with Larissa on Monday. Enjoyed both sessions.

Daisy, Mariela, and Camila will have to wait until next month. ;)

Norman Stormin
10-22-06, 14:35
I have no idea why I would return here after every monger in North America has defiled my future ex wife to be Camila and her trusty maiden in waiting Romina. Perhaps it's the fact that these two are the most accomplished fellecioists in the world.

First visit this trip Elizabeth greeted me with a big hug and kiss, ushered me into the presidential suite, and even remembered my name. I decided to see the lineup since my future exes had been so unfaithful during my absence. Suprise, suprise, no Camila, no Romina. Romina was occupied and Camila was absent without leave. I chose Mariela (I think that was her name) 21 year old from Conception Paraguay with a 3 year old. Exceptional oral service as is the norm in this establishment. Someone had mentioned that all these girls must have been trained by the same lucky trainer. I zooked Elizabeth to reinforce her rememberance of my preferance for the Presidential Suite.

Second visit Elizabeth ushered me into the kitchen to wait ten minutes for the Presidential Suite. Mariela comes to say hello. Then Romina, then Camila. It's old home week with my all time favorite cum queens. But alas, there was no choice except to reserve my future ex wife to be, Camila. The maid of honor would have to wait for another day. What a reunion!

Third visit, no Elizabeth. An old haggared has been hore beacons me in with a mouthful of empenada. I henceforth christen her Wanda the Wicked Witch of the West. I ask for Elizabeth. She's no longer employed. I tell her I expect the Presidential Suite. She insists its occupied. She ushers me into the second bedroom and says she will bring in the girls. I tell here no need as I want Romina and give her 60p. She says its 80p. I insist I am a regular customer and always pay 60p. She relented (I tried this with Elizabeth and it did'nt work) I have no idea what happened after that. Wicked Wanda was eager to get back to her empanadas. She probably has alsheimers and forgot who I asked for. Or Romina didn't know who asked for her and refused the 60p proposition. Who shows up but Camila, my one and only future ex wife to be.

What am I to do? Tell her I wanted Romina and be forever a persona non grata. Not me. My baby, my baby, Camila, I think of you every hour. Please drink my seeds. I will love you forever. I have never been so passionately fucked by anyone, ever, anywhere in my life as in the next hour. Was my futrue ex wife to be a little jealous or was she just happy to see me back in the saddle? Stay tuned as I do plan on doing Romina soon!

Big Bob 7
10-22-06, 20:58
You are absolutely right. This is a very local place and not a good choice for someone who doesn't speak Spanish and is in town for a short visit. Maybe you should check out Cielo or Divino. It's a little bit more pricey but satisfaction is gauranteed and they are more accustomed to foreign business. Also check out some of the clubs like Black and Cafes like Orleans. There are lots of chicas and mucho English. By the way I am back in BA and back in action after a long distasteful exile in SP. Can´t wait to polinate some local flowers.

Big Bob 7
10-24-06, 19:08
I lost my sex prison virginity at this privado today. I was so glad to see that the line up included Larissa, Camila, and the new butt ugly girl. (Is anybody fucking her by the way) I was really tempted to pull Camila because she was looking really good today. (By the way, I hate the new vieja Madam) but I went with a past favorite and chose Larissa. I've reviewed her before so I won't go into the gory details. Actually, I don't even remember the gory details because I was so happy to have those plump tits brushing against my thighs as she polished my cock clean that I took leave of my senses and my brain took a powder. Suffice it to say that we indulged in a full hour of sucky, sucky, fucky, fucky, and that I left smiling and glad that I was not in the U. S. What pissed me off, though, was when I asked her to take some photos and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Are you going to put the photos on the site that the Norteamericanos have?" My fellow mongers. We have really been infiltrated by the lowest of the low. In all honesty, I don't take many photos. I just thought about doing it today because I had my cell with me and she was looking really good to me. I explained that I didn't know what site that she was talking about and she agreed to take the pics but with a big ass pillow in front of her face. SO WHY DOESN'T THE ASSHOLE WHO TOLD HER ABOUT ARGENTINA PRIVATE JUST GO TO EVERY CATHOUSE IN TOWN, PULL HIS DICK OUT, AND PISS IN THE WAITING ROOM? You might as well. What you are doing is having the same effect here.

Sportsman
10-24-06, 20:42
I asked Larrisa about photo last month when I was with her for the first time. She declined, not even photos without her face. When I saw her last week, she rerembered me and stated "yes, you wanted to take photos of me last time" Then I asked if it'd ok this time. But she still refused and added I'd would post them on the internet. I replied no that they would be just for me, which I would have complied if the chica specifically ask me not to post them.

Hunt99
10-24-06, 20:45
What pissed me off, though, was when I asked her to take some photos and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Are you going to put the photos on the site that the Norteamericanos have?" My fellow mongers. We have really been infiltrated by the lowest of the low. In all honesty, I don't take many photos. I just thought about doing it today because I had my cell with me and she was looking really good to me. I explained that I didn't know what site that she was talking about and she agreed to take the pics but with a big ass pillow in front of her face. SO WHY DOESN'T THE ASSHOLE WHO TOLD HER ABOUT ARGENTINA PRIVATE JUST GO TO EVERY CATHOUSE IN TOWN, PULL HIS DICK OUT, AND PISS IN THE WAITING ROOM? You might as well. What you are doing is having the same effect here.The problem is not with guys telling her about her photos on the internet. The problem is with guys posting her (or other chicas') photographs on the internet without their knowledge and permission.

Norman Stormin
10-25-06, 19:51
I was on an unsuccessful "Milk Run" on Suipachia yesterday and decided to head for Maipu. Time on target 11:00. Made a big mistake in the elevator. I was alone, punched 5, and was just closing the door when another guy came. The mistake was I was a gentleman and let him in. When he saw 5 lit he shook his head in disgust. I knew then I had a competitor. This has happened to me before to the point they have pushed past me in the door. I swore long ago in matters of pussy never to allow this to happen again. I charged out the elevator like a bull, hit the bell, and when I saw the presidential door open, made a beeline without greeting Wicked Wanda.

It paid off as I heard a little confused discussion from my competitor but the girls started immediatly presenting themselves. I think there were 6 and my future ex wife to be was not amoung them. What a break. I could do Romina without pissing off Camila. What a pleasure. Rominita has, IMHO, almost perfect breasts. I just love her doing me cowgirl watching those lovely lolas bounce. The only draw back is I love sucking on nipples and Romi only lets me do it gently whereas Cami loves it the harder the better. They are both in a dead heat as far as cock sucking champions of the world. But Cami hedges out Romi with those cock sucking lips which she uses equally well whilst DFK. A tough call. I think I'll marry them both.

Romi reassured me Elizabeth has not left. Wicked Wanda is only filling in. Some other news is that Camila and Romina, as senior staff members, are now teamed up as a "Junta" every other Saturday.

Thursday Oct. 26 ROMINA turns TWENTY something.

Tokyo Traveler
11-03-06, 16:09
I visited this privado and sessioned with Camila (black hair) for an hour. As a newbie, I overpaid. Camilla was sick with a cold and her service was lackluster to poor.

Lagarto
11-06-06, 05:42
Lol. Not so. I've never been with Mariela. Sounds like a good idea though. Save me from having to tip two times.:)

Regarding BB's post I agree about one thing. That place is smelly. Especially some of the other rooms. Smells like kind of a potpourri of mold, body odor, and dirty linens. It's bad enough when they don't have hot water, but no running water at all is disgusting. That is one of the reasons that I prefer delivery.Hey Joe, I'm a frecuent visitor of the 5* "74" as I have my office in that building. Since January there is no provision of gas, so don't expect having hot water until the all the gas pipes are replaced. The job is being done an will be finished by the end of the year. So, now that spring came, enjoy cold water.

Jaimito Cartero
11-06-06, 05:47
I visited this privado and sessioned with Camila (black hair) for an hour. As a newbie, I overpaid. Camilla was sick with a cold and her service was lackluster to poor.How much did you overpay?

Camilla is always great in any reports, but I guess if you're sick, it's hard to work, no matter what you're doing.

Lagarto
11-06-06, 05:48
Hey there,

In total I tried this place 4 times and unfortunately the only time I really got in (at around 23:30h) I had written down the wrong apt. Number => stupid me!

As luck would have it the other three times there was always some local a*sh*l* bitching in spanish about something I didn't understand and he would not let me through the gate. I thought maybe you have to call ahead but when I tried to call I just couldn't make them understand me. There does not seem to be a bell? Well something like this is to be expected after all I am in a spanish speaking country speaking none of myself. Never mind the fact that it works in other places.

In short I wouldn't bother, there are other privados out there where you just ring so don't risk going all the way to a place that doesn't have its business sorted out. I tried uruguay 343 and had a 1h session with a fairly nice looking girl called Millie (sp? For 80 ARS completo - no one speaks english there either.

Cheers,

EddieDaear Eddie,.

The gate at the building is all a matter. At 8 PM the door is closed and there are no ringers in the apts. Notice is a very old building and in the times of glory that didnt just exist. I have my office in that building, so if you have any problem going there after 8, just post my a mail at mag2652003@hotmail and I will provide you an entrance key for you to go in / out whenever you want.

Lagarto
11-06-06, 05:58
You are absolutely right. This is a very local place and not a good choice for someone who doesn't speak Spanish and is in town for a short visit. Maybe you should check out Cielo or Divino. It's a little bit more pricey but satisfaction is gauranteed and they are more accustomed to foreign business. Also check out some of the clubs like Black and Cafes like Orleans. There are lots of chicas and mucho English. By the way I am back in BA and back in action after a long distasteful exile in SP. Can't wait to polinate some local flowers.Hey Bob, certainly the place is for local customers, there is no Enghlish speaker chicas in there so, whwn you come back, try Esmeralda 973. Don't expect nothing of Orleans, it's in the last days. The last three months is a desert, no chicas at night and the best ones are travelling to work to Spain, three months there are a lot of cash for them, one month rest here and back to Spain, That's the bussines. Better try Excedra, just in the corner of Cordoba and Pelegrini, after 6PM.

If not, leave a mail and I can provide you a large list of chicas with good service that can go to your place.

Lagarto
11-06-06, 06:09
I lost my sex prison virginity at this privado today. I was so glad to see that the line up included Larissa, Camila, and the new butt ugly girl. (Is anybody fucking her by the way) I was really tempted to pull Camila because she was looking really good today. (By the way, I hate the new vieja Madam) but I went with a past favorite and chose Larissa. I've reviewed her before so I won't go into the gory details. Actually, I don't even remember the gory details because I was so happy to have those plump tits brushing against my thighs as she polished my cock clean that I took leave of my senses and my brain took a powder. Suffice it to say that we indulged in a full hour of sucky, sucky, fucky, fucky, and that I left smiling and glad that I was not in the U. S. What pissed me off, though, was when I asked her to take some photos and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Are you going to put the photos on the site that the Norteamericanos have?" My fellow mongers. We have really been infiltrated by the lowest of the low. In all honesty, I don't take many photos. I just thought about doing it today because I had my cell with me and she was looking really good to me. I explained that I didn't know what site that she was talking about and she agreed to take the pics but with a big ass pillow in front of her face. SO WHY DOESN'T THE ASSHOLE WHO TOLD HER ABOUT ARGENTINA PRIVATE JUST GO TO EVERY CATHOUSE IN TOWN, PULL HIS DICK OUT, AND PISS IN THE WAITING ROOM? You might as well. What you are doing is having the same effect here.Dear Bob:

All the chicas already know about this site and about the international sex guide. As an old and frequent customer of BA night I have several chicas that are customers of my law office and other that became friend along the years. They were very worried about the matter at first, specially when they where told there were photos too, as many of them are married and have childrens. So yes, there is a traitor between us, confirm that, but don't be worried, they still don't know where the forum is and have no acccess to our commentes yet. The traitor will soon be discovered, be sure of that.

Orang05
11-10-06, 12:34
Spent an hour at this privado a few days ago. Was quoted A$100 but after rapping with the mamasan for awhile (somehow got her laughing) she told me it would be 80. Why? I asked, and she went into something that my miserable castellano abilities could not handle. Nao propblemo. I took the offer and Daisi.

Daisi is a Para, and a nice girl. Good looking (a 7.5-8 in my book) No English at all. Partly indigenous and it gives her a somewhat exotic look. She seemed shy and seemed really sensitive in my travels to France. Her BBBJ technique is very skilled and she has a unique style with the accompanying prostate massage. I could have finished there easily but was intent on FS and she obliged with a satisfying rodeo ride. I would say her attitude at about 7 and her skills likewise.

There's still no hot water in the place and to catch an elevator down that had room on board was a hassle. I tried to walk down but there is A LOT of dust and loud construction on the lower floors. I must have looked like Caspar the ghost when I left the building, thanks to the plaster dust.

I would recommend this place and Dasie. She's an unusual experience) for this monger, anyway)

KillBill
11-10-06, 17:30
Spent a week in BA - with the wife - thanks to this site I was able to optimize my unsupervised time and head for Maipu 359 in two separate occasions (1) Mariela, (2) Larissa.

Can confirm excellent oral skills (I am generally speaking not a big fan of oral, but I suspect that's because I never met such accomplished performers as Mariela and Larissa before) Cola allowed without any hesitations by Mariela, Larissa's oral was so good that I elected to end orally. 50 half hour, 80 hour.

BBJCM is default - which is fine for some, and I did not complain - in fact enjoyed - but I have had one minor infection in the past because of BBBJ, so I believe that the prudent option would be to make up your mind beforehand as to whether you really want the default option or if you'd rather go with the safe one.

Guiller
11-10-06, 17:57
Hi,

Here there is one of the escorts of this fine place:

Daisy:

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Editt/Editt4.htm

All the best.

Knuckhead
11-12-06, 23:39
Hecho en Paraguay, this fine chica was the lucky receipient of Sexplorer's first intercontinentally delivered balistic load of leche shortly after his arrival about a week ago.

Dickhead and I paid this fine institution a visit and were presented with four chicas. Being a genitalman, he allowed me the first pick and I chose Daisy. She took a few minutes to warm up to the Pocket Rocket. After that, it was all smooth sailing and a very good time was had by both of us. For a reasonable sum of AR$80, she delivered BBBJ, DFK, multiple positions, and an inspired performance.

Highly recommended. Don't forget to give the madamme a good smooch either.

Sportsman
11-13-06, 02:33
Don't forget to give the madamme a good smooch either.On my first visit to this privado with Punter in SEP, the (bottled) blond, younger looking madam was working. After we haggled on the price a bit, I handed over the 80 pesos to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. One of these days after I have sampled the rest of the current staff, to be honest I wouldn't mind doing that madam. Going by some of the previous posts here, it appears I'm not alone.

Let's see who will be the first person from the forum to nail that madam. :D

Short Rib
11-15-06, 16:57
The madame's name is Elizabeth. She owns the apartment. Lydia is the older woman who fills in for her when she is out.

I wouldn't think Elizabeth would be that hard to get as she is probably a working girl herself of the past. How else would you get into the business of running such an establishment if you weren't already in it?

Norman Stormin
11-17-06, 11:30
The madame's name is Elizabeth. She owns the apartment. Lydia is the older woman who fills in for her when she is out.

I wouldn't think Elizabeth would be that hard to get as she is probably a working girl herself of the past. How else would you get into the business of running such an establishment if you weren't already in it?Elizabeth suprised me a couple of weeks ago. Lidia was the receptionist and in the middle of the lineup in comes Elizabeth. I said what a pleasant suprise (I ask her every visit if she is on the menu) finally my dream come true. She says no, but wants to invite me to her new place on Suipacha. She gives me a card and touts the place as being nicer with prettier girls. I asked her the prices and she said for me, the same (they are all such accomplished liars here). I've tried it a couple of times and will post the results in a new thread.

Short Rib
11-17-06, 13:52
Hello Norman,

Have you been to her place on Suipacha? Or planning to go? Let us know.

Short Rib.

Jaimito Cartero
11-17-06, 18:39
Have you been to her place on Suipacha? Or planning to go? Let us know. Did you read his post? Especially this part:

I've tried it a couple of times and will post the results in a new thread.

Respectful
11-17-06, 21:36
I think Elizabeth can be on the menu, I asked her today and she replied with a "not today", but sort of left it hanging. We can only hope.

Their other place is Senoritas VIP, Suipacha 858 4A, Ph. 15 6381 1130

Did Romina today, good, think I made her come!

By the way was a new girl in the line-up, think her name was Belen, Paraguaya, blond with big tits. Some body please test-drive her or will have to do it.

By the way Romina told me that today they had been visited by all kinds of foreigners (from Miami, California, Washington, Chicago - to these girls foreigner means American)

Ok, so who was there today taking advantage of these lovely ladies. Please raise your hand!

Norman Stormin
11-20-06, 20:43
Today she is 20 something. I guessed 25. She laughed and said close. Tried to give her my chorriso as a birthday present. Shot down again. I'll keep trying.

Zoe Carera
11-24-06, 23:59
Went there about two hours after my visit to Maipu 429.

Only two chicas available, both between 5 or 6. Since I got there I choose chicas with caesarean scar, forgot the name.

Despite of the look, service was better then the one I got from Maipu 429.

Bbbj and anal available.

Damage 50+20 propina. Repeat? Maybe

Norman Stormin
11-25-06, 11:58
This has been the only one in the stable I have not done. Finally got her. Have to say she has the best body of all six. But she is a bit too timid for my liking. Now that I have fucked every one of them this trip at least twice, in retrobution for my favoritas being so slutty during my leave of absence, I will now be loyal to my original future ex wife to be and her maiden in waiting, the two greatest cocksuckers in the world, Cami and Romi, respectfully. So help me God!

BlueSky69
11-29-06, 14:01
When there twice and both time with Daisy. I keep hearing good thing about Romina and Camilla but couldn't get a hold of them when I got there.

Both time with Daisy, The first time I came twice in her mouth. I don't think she drink it at all, she took a excuse and went out, I believe she spit it out in the bathroom.

The second time, I try to do something different and not come too fast, may be one time for the whole session. She start off by sucking it, it was a long 25 minutes. She was sucking it with gusto both standing up and in the bed. And if I didn't stop her, she will suck it for the whole hour. Watching in the mirror it is a whole different dimension. I didn't want to come in her mouth so we try different position from reverse cowboy, cowboy, doggy, missionary and finally cum. Then we chat a bit.

Funny, she ask me how do I know camilla since I never met her because on the phone, I ask about camilla before I went there. I told her it is man chat, just like women chat with women about man. I didn't tell her about any website or this website that I found information so I told her, I met somebody in one of the Cafe and he told me about it. She told me what is he name? And how he look like? I told her, I am bad with name. After a while, she told me I was lying. I didn't want to continue with this conversation so I change the topic fast. I also did want to try to take some pictures of her but she refused because she said, are you going to put it on the internet? I think she wouldn't mind if I take picture of her since someone took pictures of her before but I guess she saw her pictures here and change her mind.

To add some wonderful experience with her, I did chat and talking dirty with her in spanish and she was laughing like crazy.

They still haven't fix the shower, it is still cold water.

Jaimito Cartero
11-30-06, 04:21
Well, for my first report of this trip, I decided to go to Maipu since it's only 4 blocks away from my apartment.

It's been January since I've been here (I paid the old price of 60 p then) but they wouldn't budge off 80p for the hour.

It was Monday, and dead, so I got the full stable. I chose Romina since I've been wanting to do a comparison with Camilla.

I got the ¨K¨suite, which is always a bonus. Romina was quite nice, she gives a long, slow blow job which is pleasant, but in my opinion doesn't come close to Camilla's. There are a couple of new chicas, Lorena and Larissa, the latter looked interesting to me. However, I've yet to have a dud here. I took a few pics, I'll add one to this report, and the others when I get a chance. I'll probably get takeout here for 100P, and try out some of the new chicas.

Norman Stormin
12-15-06, 18:51
She has been absent without leave for the last week. And I was forced thrice to utilize the services of her second. Romina, knowing of my preferences, took unfair advantage of the situation. She was a slacker, each time spending entirely too much time dawdling in the toilet, or interupting her otherwise perfect fellatio with some meaningless chit chat.

Her failure to repair these infractions will result in a nice spanking next visit.

Norman Stormin
12-19-06, 13:19
Better get em while you can before they all leave town for the holidays. They have lied to me for a week that Camila is coming back tomorrow. Yesterday Elizabeth's sister was the receptionist and she slipped up and told me Camila is on vacation till the New Year. I settled for Daisy since Romina has been slacking me. Daisy is leaving Thursday.

Yesterday, the micro center had about one half the normal people traffic. The holidays are upon us.

Guiller
01-09-07, 10:51
Dear all:

Romina is now announcing on the internet:

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Mariela/Mariela1.htm

All the best

Norman Stormin
01-12-07, 22:12
Did you notice the number is for Maipu 359? I also saw a Romina add in La Nation yesterday. Elizabeth is testing new waters.

Would you do me a favor and call to get a price quote. Tell them you are calling from the internet add. Most places seem to charge more from the internet. And once they establish a higher rate from this source, we regulars get a price raise. I'm just curious and would call myself but they would immediately recognize my voice as I call so often.

Some other Maipu news: Mariela and Daisy are on vacation. Romina and Lorena are going in February. There is a new one named Marie. Haven't done her as I find her tatoo's intimidating (she's probably too wild for me). Another new one is Sol who transfered from Suipacha. I did her twice over there but she was also too wild for me (see lactating chicas thread). I found that absolutely disgusting. Equally disgusting was the reason for which she was transfered from Suipacha (see Suipacha thread).

Jaimito Cartero
01-13-07, 05:10
The quality has always been pretty good at Maipu. If there is a chica who just doesn't have it, they should shitcan her, before she brings the whole place down.

Is Elizabeth running a TV place on Suipacha now, or did it get taken over by someone else?

Norman Stormin
01-16-07, 12:47
My post of January 12 is wrought with inaccuracies and slanderous unsubstantiated gossip. Please note the following corrections:

1) Romina and Larea (not Lorena) will be on vacation in February.

2) The new one with the tatoos is Mavi (not Marie)

3) Suipachia has not changed hands or genders. One of the girls just told me that to keep me from going there. I jumped the gun reporting this before having independent third party verification. My journalist visa should be revoked. I humbly appologize.

The above were all verrified with Elizabeth yesterday. I additionally querried her about the internet and classified adds. Her answer was all customers at both establishments pay the same 80/50p rate regardless of their origin.

Jaimito Cartero
01-16-07, 16:43
I jumped the gun reporting this before having independent third party verification. My journalist visa should be revoked. I humbly appologize.Ah, good to know things aren't going totally to hell. Your punishment shall be no milkmaids this week!:)

Norman Stormin
01-18-07, 22:03
This Saturday, January 20th, my future ex wife to be will be celebrating her twenty something birthday. Let's see, is it 21? No, I think that was last year, or maybe two years ago.

In case you don't get to see her before then, you're all invited to the quinta Saturday. It's a B.Y.O.C. fiesta (Bring Your Own Choriso). I'll supply Camila's favoite condiment for your choriso, Black Forrest Cherry Cream Cake. Otherwise, Monday she'll be back in the saddle.

Thanks for another stellar year Camila. I just pray my choriso will last another one under such stressful abuse.

Sportsman
02-24-07, 20:06
Who is this chica?

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Deby/Deby2.htm

The phone number listed matches Maipu.

The only person I can think of is Romina. Unless she is new and have not met Sportsman's 3 inch monster of love yet. Just might have to fix that next week. ;)

Member #3314
03-01-07, 21:11
I ran into a few board members at New Orleans today. I think the rain scared all the chicas away.

I needed to shoot some bullets so I went over to 359 maipu.

I had gotten the skinny to avoid Sol. When the lineup came it was Sol, some other chica, and Camillia. I picked Camilla I read she was supposed to have great oral skills.

I got her to go. The place was a bit dirty for my taste.

The head was excellent, she went at it for at least 20 minutes. We fucked for about 15 minutes and I finished in her mouth. She did not swallow, and was asking were el bano was with a mouth full of my jizz, I'll remember that for a while it was funny.

Overall I was let down for 2 reasons. One was the apartment it self, the other one was once she got her clothes off she was a bit to heavy for my taste.

She was a great girl but not really my thing bodywise. She was trying for round two but I was not into it.

SmokedHam
04-20-07, 01:44
Went today. Price is now 80p which matches the price on World travellers list. Manager was quite pleasant and when I stumbled in Spanish, she replied in English. I handed her a 100P bill and was about to say something about 20P cambio but when she saw the bill she said in English the girl would bring the change. (Which she did. So no games with short changing customers).

Was shown 5 of the available 7 ladies. (I saw the other two after I finished).

Camilla, Claudia, Sol, Lorena, and one who's name I can't remember. It was a toss up between Camilla and Sol, Sol had the better body but Camilla had the prettier face. Chose Camilla since I remembered Sol had some bad reports. Two thumbs up on Camilla's attitude and oral skills. However, to be blunt although she has a pretty face if you like Morocha's (I do. Her body is a little big for my tastes. So the only thing I really tested was her popsicle licking skills.

Facilities: Were better than the other privado I went to, not in brilliant shape but acceptable to me at least. Had the AC on which was nice since I had just taken the subway and I was muy calor.

Camilla tried to engage me in conversation, my Spanish is minimal and her English is less so but I found out she has two kids, lives in BA with her Mother and supposedly tomorrow is her birthday. She's turning 35.

She performed a BBBJ for roughly 15 minutes. Allowed BBBJTCIM. She handed me some TP to clean up and the she went to the bathroom to spit. She came back and we spoke (sort of) for about 5 minutes. She went to work on my johnson again. I give her an A for effort but it's pretty rare for me these days to unload twice in an hour. Felt good but I told her stop eventually after lengthy effort. Hit the baño to shower. Came back and she introduced me to Romina, one of the other two women I hadn't seen. She is not the Romina pictured in previous threads. This woman was probably in her mid thirties. Ok looking but in my opinion, nothing to write home about. While leaving Vanessa opened the door to her room, and came out in a towel, saw me, stood for a second or two and went back into the room with her client. From what I could see, she was probably the best looking and youngest woman there tonight. Perhaps others were working outside.

SmokedHam
04-20-07, 01:50
This Saturday, January 20th, my future ex wife to be will be celebrating her twenty something birthday. Let's see, is it 21? No, I think that was last year, or maybe two years ago.

Thanks for another stellar year Camila. I just pray my choriso will last another one under such stressful abuse.Hilarious, if it's the same Camilla, she seems to have quite a few birthday's.:-) Funny how that works with working girls. The one I saw said she'll be 35 tomorrow. Maybe it's a different one, but from your tone, I doubt it. Heh.

Jaimito Cartero
04-20-07, 01:52
I ran into a few board members at New Orleans today. I think the rain scared all the chicas away.

I needed to shoot some bullets so I went over to 359 maipu.

I had gotten the skinny to avoid Sol. When the lineup came it was Sol, some other chica, and Camillia. I picked Camilla I read she was supposed to have great oral skills.

I got her to go. The place was a bit dirty for my taste.New Orleans is in Louisiana. Cafe Orleans is in BA.:)

There is one nice room at Maipu, referred to as the Nestor Kirchner suite. Much nicer than the normal one. Camilla is quite a gem. I'm surprised she hasn't worn out the amount of dick sucking she's done!

Guiller
04-22-07, 00:19
Camilla tried to engage me in conversation, my Spanish is minimal and her English is less so but I found out she has two kids, lives in BA with her Mother and supposedly tomorrow is her birthday. She's turning 35. Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, Camila should be around 25. Is there any chance that you misunderstood her?

All the best

SmokedHam
04-22-07, 01:32
Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, Camila should be around 25. Is there any chance that you misunderstood her?

All the bestIt's possible. I thought I heard treinta cinco as opposed to veinte cinco but I had just made a "deposit" so I wasn't very focused. I did think that she looked pretty good (aside from her weight in my opinion) for 35. The woman that introduced to me as "Romina" was definitely not the ones in the previous photographs. I suppose it's possible it was another Camila but she certainly had good oral skills and has been doing this for a while so maybe not.

Jaimito Cartero
04-22-07, 03:44
I think Camilla was 27 or 28 when I first saw her a few years ago. It's always possible that they stretch the years a bit. I'd vote for at least 30 as of yet, and 35 wouldn't be out of bounds.

Jaimito Cartero
05-17-07, 23:49
I dropped by 4:30pm to hopefully see my favorite BBBJ chica, Camilla. She seems to be having family problems, or that's what the madam said.

Only 4 chicas working, three newish ones, plus Romina. Two were occupado, so I the only new meat was Natalia. She was supposed to be fresh off the boat, er, bus from Paraguay. 21 yo, she has a two year old. Wears a padded bra, but still has tasty little B cups.

Let's talk about pussy hair for a second. This chica has the deepest bush I recall seeing! Natalia isn't a stunner, and has what I fondly call, British teeth. Nice DFK, and quite affectionate. She gives a decent BBBJ, and a nice CIM. If you can get her to laugh, she almost looks stunning with cute little dimples popping up.

The dark jungle beneath her legs is a bit unique. She'll probably have it shaved off now that she's in the big city. I didn't fuck her, but while spelunking my tongue seemed to be quite lost down there, so it's not a petite orifice.

I only took her for 30 minutes, since I'm a bit leery of new chicas. Still seemed pretty relaxed, and we were done 5 minutes before the knock came on the K suite's door.

I would repeat, since she's got a great attitude. Now, I've got to check out the other two new chicas.

Sportsman
07-09-07, 20:52
Stopped by here this morning for my early afternoon fix. The receptionist Alicia said the price has gone up since last week to 90P / hour and I believe she said 80P for ½ hour. I kept saying no, no, no. Then she said OK 80P / hour this time.

Being a holiday today, only one chica was on duty. Natalia whom I have not sampled before but have read somewhat positive comments. Very friendly girl. Performance was worthy was Maipu caliber. BTW, the jungle down below now has been de-forestized (is that a word?) Shaved with a trimmed triangle patch. Her new hairstyle makes her look a lot better in person than the picture Jaimito posted. She's going home to Paraguay for a visit on Sunday. Catch her while you can.

Jaimito Cartero
07-21-07, 04:24
Stopped by here this morning for my early afternoon fix. The receptionist Alicia said the price has gone up since last week to 90P / hour and I believe she said 80P for ½ hour. I kept saying no, no, no. Then she said OK 80P / hour this time.

Being a holiday today, only one chica was on duty. Natalia whom I have not sampled before but have read somewhat positive comments. Very friendly girl. Performance was worthy was Maipu caliber. BTW, the jungle down below now has been de-forestized (is that a word? Shaved with a trimmed triangle patch. Her new hairstyle makes her look a lot better in person than the picture Jaimito posted. She's going home to Paraguay for a visit on Sunday. Catch her while you can.90 pesos sucks. I have some jungle pics if anyone wants to see them. Deep, dark, Paraguayan rain forest.:)

Sportsman
07-21-07, 05:20
The receptionist Alicia said the price has gone up since last week to 90P / hour and I believe she said 80P for ½ hour.Correction - It has been confirmed that 1/2 hour rate has increased to 60P, not 80P. It still sucks. :(

Guiller
09-04-07, 00:39
Hi,

Besides the best-known girls of the house, Camila and Romina, these girls are now announcing on the internet:

Vanesa (BG)

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3182&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

Natalia (BG)

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3183&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

Cheers!

El Perro
09-04-07, 00:53
Hi,

Besides the best-known girls of the house, Camila and Romina, these girls are now announcing on the internet:

Vanesa (BG)

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3182&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

Natalia (BG)

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3183&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

Cheers!Natalia-sweeeet frame on her. Is that the same Natalia who had the plain Jane face posted by Jaimito? Killer body in the pic.

Punter 127
09-04-07, 02:38
Natalia-sweeeet frame on her. Is that the same Natalia who had the plain Jane face posted by Jaimito? Killer body in the pic.Hey Dogg I've been with Natalia several time and I can't tell from the photos if that is her or not for sure, but I think it is. She gives normal Maipu style service.

WorldTravel69
11-16-07, 20:01
I went there yesterday. Only two chicas available. I took Carmela, the other was too heavy for my taste.

60p, Price increase for media hora. Lunched first DATY. She liked it a lot. I think she got off a few times.

Next a little BBBJ and on goes the rubber. Short fuck before the I lose feeling from the rubber. She finished me off with a Great BBBJ.

I liked her so much I almost went back today, but tried the new place upstairs. P9 120.

Guiller
11-18-07, 13:07
I went there yesterday. Only two chicas available. I took Carmela, the other was too heavy for my taste.

60p, Price increase for media hora. Lunched first DATY. She liked it a lot. I think she got off a few times.

Next a little BBBJ and on goes the rubber. Short fuck before the I lose feeling from the rubber. She finished me off with a Great BBBJ.

I liked her so much I almost went back today, but tried the new place upstairs. P9 120.Hi WorldTravel69:

Thanks for sharing the data. Is Carmela one of the new escorts there? If not, could she possibly be Camila, the future ex-wife to be of Norman Storming?

All the best.

WorldTravel69
11-18-07, 18:40
Could be. Me Espanol es muy mal.

Hi WorldTravel69:

Thanks for sharing the data. Is Carmela one of the new escorts there? If not, could she possibly be Camila, the future ex-wife to be of Norman Storming?

All the best.

Helpmann
11-29-07, 00:19
Well, I started off my last day with just one thing in mind. Pussy for the road!

I was up at 7am, at the Alamo at 8am, and by 9:10am, I was waiting for Apt 74 at Maipu 359 to open up. After all the good reviews and Sidney's thumbs-up, I had to check the place out.

At 9:10am, I had arrived too early, but eventually I made my way inside at 9:55am. There Cristina, the Madame of the house, escorted me to a small bedroom to the left. She told that she had 4-girls working and within 5-minutes, one was presented to me (I declined)....

25 minutes later.....

Another girl was presented to me, Natalia. For AP$90/ hr I accepted.

I asked Natalia for just one thing. The use of her mouth. And for 40 minutes, she sucked, tickled, and licked my cock and balls clean. When I was ready, she took my cum in her mouth like the good girl that she was.

After such a relaxing experience, I asked Cristina who else was left. Within 5-minutes I was introduced to the rest of the girls, this time accepting Camilla for AP$90/ hr.

Unlike Natalia, I asked for two-things, her mouth and her ass. And for 30 minutes, she sucked my cock like a Hoover vacuum. I was happy, but not content. So I had her get on her hands and knees, so that I could fuck her ass. And for 5-minutes I rode that I ass until I was completely content.

2 leches for the road,

Helpmann :)

Norman Stormin
11-30-07, 14:56
. This time accepting Camilla for AP$90/ hr. And for 30 minutes, she sucked my cock like a Hoover vacuum. I was happy, but not content. So I had her get on her hands and knees, so that I could fuck her ass. And for 5-minutes I rode that I ass until I was completely content.:)AND YOU VIOLATED HER POPO TOO!

In hundreds of missions I have only violated my future ex wife to be's derriere one time. And that was in the heat of battle when she forced me unwillingly to do it! I wanted to save that for the honeymoon! A reprimand and good spanking are in order! I may even force her to swallow those future child support payments to be!

Helpmann
11-30-07, 23:23
You were in BA 4 nights and sexed 3 of my chicas! They all love you now. They only want my money. The Ecudorian just emailed me, but I'm not available due to my car trip. Oh well, too many chicas, too little time, and necessary sperm management. At your age, you don't have that problem. See ya on Semana Santa for payback, Sid p. S.--I must find the time for the sisters!If you had introduced me to GF#1 and GF#2, I could have made that 5 of your chicas :D.

If you plan to be in Boca Chica / Santo Domingo over Semana Santa let me know, I am booking my flight tonight!

Best,
Helpmann :)

Norman Stormin
01-18-08, 13:24
This Sunday, January 20th, my future ex wife to be (AKA the Little Hoover) will celebrate her twenty something birthday.

I know, I know, some of you claim she has already violated the thirty mark. But as she locks those cock sucking lips on my eager Johnson, I close my eyes and always remember she is still twenty something.

Felice complianos mi amor!

Sportsman
01-19-08, 19:04
This Sunday, January 20th, my future ex wife to be (AKA the Little Hoover) will celebrate her twenty something birthday.

I know, I know, some of you claim she has already violated the thirty mark. But as she locks those cock sucking lips on my eager Johnson, I close my eyes and always remember she is still twenty something.

Felice complianos mi amor!Just got back from there an hour ago today (Saturday) The birthday girl was not on duty. I might stop by on Monday to give her the birthday present, something 3 1/2 inch long when fully erect. ;)

Stowe
01-20-08, 02:12
Just got back from there an hour ago today (Saturday) The birthday girl was not on duty. I might stop by on Monday to give her the birthday present, something 3 1/2 inch long when fully erect.;)Damn Sportsman! You are HUGE. Bet the chicas won't let you have access to their colas! Me? I never have a problem with completo as a pencil has a bigger circumference and a Vienna sausage is longer!

But I make up for it with great enthusiasm!

Suerte.

Stowe

WorldTravel69
01-20-08, 02:38
No, that is why he get all the discounts.

He keeps telling me the prices I post are too high.

Damn Sportsman! You are HUGE. Bet the chicas won't let you have access to their colas! Me? I never have a problem with completo as a pencil has a bigger circumference and a Vienna sausage is longer!

Suerte.

Stowe

Sportsman
01-20-08, 20:19
Damn Sportsman! You are HUGE. Bet the chicas won't let you have access to their colas! Me? I never have a problem with completo as a pencil has a bigger circumference and a Vienna sausage is longer!

Suerte.

StoweLucky for me I am not into cola. I do have problems in getting deep throat, it won't reach. ;)

Sportsman
01-20-08, 20:20

He keeps telling me the prices I post are too high.I take my discounts anyway I can.

Stowe
01-21-08, 01:29
I wish you guys would quit crying. Discounts? What the hell are those. I have to pay extra!

Suerte.

Stowe

Stowe
01-21-08, 01:31

He keeps telling me the prices I post are too high.Not sure what you pay but I am sort of a cheap guy. I want quantity when I am there (2 & sometimes 3 a day) so price could be an issue for me if I overpay.

Not to say I haven't done it on occasion but I try not to because I believe it impacts those that live there full time.

Suerte.

Stowe

Sportsman
01-21-08, 21:25
Stop by here few hours ago with a friend of mine for my farewell session of this trip. Clarrisa (Larrisa) has returned. My friend has just shot two loads with her BBBJ. She is bubbly as ever.

Meant to take the birthday girl Camila for a spin. She was available when I arrived but all three rooms were occupied. Chatted with her for a while then somehow she slipped by me and went into session with another monger. When the presidential suite became available, ended up taking the half an hour option with the Big Titted Blond Rocio again. Second time with her in three days, very unusal for me. But it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Jaimito Cartero
02-23-08, 12:12
Me Espanol es muy mal.Well, I often have the chicas write down their names. It's often easy to mishear, or of course, spell the name completely wrong.

Ricker
02-23-08, 16:23
Was on my first trip to BA and wanted to do a tour of some of the privados, which I did.

Trying to visit this recommended Privado, however, was fruitless.

After getting buzzed into this building and trying to find the correct elevator, the doorman approached me and was a complete jerk.

I explained that I was looking for elevator 4, he asked me who I was visiting, etc. I speak almost fluent espanol. I told him I was visiting a friend.

He essentially booted me out of the building. Complete dick this guy.

No big deal, many other privados to visit.

I'll never return to this building.

Jaimito Cartero
02-23-08, 17:03
While I understand that they guy may have seemed overfriendly, I don't see what the problem in telling him what apartment you're looking for. I think I had the same experience the first time I went, told them the number, and was directed with only a slight grin.

Was on my first trip to BA and wanted to do a tour of some of the privados, which I did.

Trying to visit this recommended Privado, however, was fruitless.

After getting buzzed into this building and trying to find the correct elevator, the doorman approached me and was a complete jerk.

I explained that I was looking for elevator 4, he asked me who I was visiting, etc. I speak almost fluent espanol. I told him I was visiting a friend.

He essentially booted me out of the building. Complete dick this guy.

No big deal, many other privados to visit.

I'll never return to this building.

Ricker
02-23-08, 17:06
While I understand that they guy may have seemed overfriendly, I don't see what the problem in telling him what apartment you're looking for. I think I had the same experience the first time I went, told them the number, and was directed with only a slight grin.That's the odd thing. I did tell him the apartment and he got like angry with me.

I'm a friendly dude, I assure you. And I speak good espanol. This guy just didn't want me going up.

Sportsman
02-23-08, 18:17
That's the odd thing. I did tell him the apartment and he got like angry with me.

I'm a friendly dude, I assure you. And I speak good espanol. This guy just didn't want me going up.Strange, I never had problem with the doorman in this building, or any building. Usually I just walk right by the him. If he asks me where I'm going, I just tell him apartment 74. Never had a problem. Exactly what did he say to you after you told him you were going to apartment 74?

Sportsman
02-23-08, 18:44
After getting buzzed into this building and trying to find the correct elevator, the doorman approached me and was a complete jerk.Wait a minute, are you sure you were at the right building? As far as I know, this building has no buzzer. That's why on weekend when the front gate is locked, you must call them on the phone to come down to open the gate.

Ricker
02-23-08, 19:06
Wait a minute, are you sure you were at the right building? As far as I know, this building has no buzzer. That's why on weekend when the front gate is locked, you must call them on the phone to come down to open the gate.Ya know, I rang so many buzzers that day, maybe that was one of the places where the front was open.

Ricker
02-23-08, 19:14
Strange, I never had problem with the doorman in this building, or any building. Usually I just walk right by the him. If he asks me where I'm going, I just tell him apartment 74. Never had a problem. Exactly what did he say to you after you told him you're going to apartment 74?While I was trying to figure out which elevator to use, this guy approached me, asked what I was looking for and I asked him about elevator 4.

He then asked me where I was going, I told him the apartment number and to visit amigas. He asked me their names and I told him there were several of my amigas there.

He said if I couldn't give their name (s) then he wouldn't allow me to go up.

He was being a jerk, I didn't have time for it, more places to investigate, so I left.

Actually turned out well because at the next privado I met a keeper.

But I may try a return visit and see what happens.

Jaimito Cartero
02-23-08, 23:31
I went today, and as on all Saturdays, the gate was closed. I haven't gotten a SIM card for my phone yet, but the security guard called up and the Madam came down. I gave the security guard a $2p tip, and he handed it back and said he was just doing his job.

I think others have described the layout, so it's pretty easy. Just head to the back, until you hit the wall, all look left. Easy as pie.

Ricker
02-24-08, 00:48
I went today, and as on all Saturdays, the gate was closed. I haven't gotten a SIM card for my phone yet, but the security guard called up and the Madam came down. I gave the security guard a $2p tip, and he handed it back and said he was just doing his job.

I think others have described the layout, so it's pretty easy. Just head to the back, until you hit the wall, all look left. Easy as pie.Thanks, I'll give it another shot:)

Jaimito Cartero
02-24-08, 04:30
Hey Dogg I've been with Natalia several time and I can't tell from the photos if that is her or not for sure, but I think it is. She gives normal Maipu style service.Yes, the same Natalia. She's cleaned up a lot since she first started, and changed her hair color as well.

She's in the secondary apartment, Elevator #3, Floor 1, Apt 21.

Jaimito Cartero
02-24-08, 04:34
Still pretty decent, but the new Madam does try the 100 peso "completo" thing. She will also try and shortchange you on time. I popped in about 20 minutes (paid for an hour) Natalia comes back, and 10 minutes later, the knock comes. WTF?

I haven't kept up with the other privados in this building, but there seem to be two different ones run by the same people. #74 and #21. The chicas may float from one to the other.

Natalia, 25yo (Madam told me 22) Dark haired Paraguyana. Decent service, I'd rate service at a 6. Paid 90p for the supposed hour. Probably only got 40 minutes. Bring a watch, and start the timer. I don't think I'll take an hour here again, unless it was with Camila, or some other excellent chica.

Norman Stormin
02-24-08, 10:13
A man who recognizes unsurpassed quality: My Future Ex Wife to be

I don't think I'll take an hour here again, unless it was with Camila, or some other excellent chica.And Sportsman is right. There is no buzzer at 359 Maipu. This confirms Ricker confused his addresses http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4537 Posted 30 minutes after the post in this thread.

Punter 127
02-24-08, 15:12
I don't think I'll take an hour here again, unless it was with Camila, or some other excellent chica.
A man who recognizes unsurpassed quality: My Future Ex Wife to be I agree Camila my well be the most talented cocksucker in BsAs. In my limited experience I find that Camilas oral skill blows the others away, (pun intended) including the skills of the raved about Daisy!

Perhaps Exon would give us a comparison of Camila and the transvestites in the park, but I don’t think he’s been with Camila. :eek:

Exon123
02-24-08, 17:12
I agree Camila my well be the most talented cocksucker in BsAs. In my limited experience I find that Camilas oral skill blows the others away, (pun intended) including the skills of the raved about Daisy!

Perhaps Exon would give us a comparison of Camila and the transvestites in the park, but I don't think he's been with Camila.:eek:Hi Punter,

For the most part I'm not a bottom feeder like You, Sportsman, World Traveler and a whole host of others posters. Now thats not to say I haven't sampled the "Goodies" at 1707, 921 C, and a whole host of apartments from time to time. But as a general rule I'm a club man and reserve my time in apartments for "Hand Job's"

I can honestly post on this forum I've never sampled a Transvestite.

That said, I was talking to Moe just last week on the Vonage phone system and he told he saw one of the TV's jacking off in the park. He or she, whatever, was stopping traffic on the road way in the park.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
02-24-08, 17:41
A man who recognizes unsurpassed quality: My Future Ex Wife to be.

And Sportsman is right. There is no buzzer at 359 Maipu. This confirms Ricker confused his addresses http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4537 Posted 30 minutes after the post in this thread.Well, there is a buzzer if the gate is closed, and it rings the door guy in his booth, but I don't know that is what is being described.

Lysander
03-05-08, 23:19
Dropped into Maipu 359/5/74 on a a whim to see Camila. Haven't been there for ages. Nice to see they now have hot water. Camila having a day off. Was shown rest of the line up and was persuaded by new madam to take Romina. She's not really my type - a bit more chunky than I like - but she is a charming girl with a nice attitude (I have seen her before a couple of years ago) so I agreed. Well I have to hand it to her when it comes to BBBJ she has great talent. And she never never gives up. Beso negro and CIM also no problem if that's your thing.

Recommended and good value for 90p la hora.

Shane44
03-07-08, 12:36
Went by this morning around 11:30. Told the doorman I was going to five - no problem. Older madam opened the door, led me to a room with private bathroom, and presented a five chica line up, to include Camilla and Romina. Based upon Lysander's recommendation, I picked Romina, but all five were certainly doable by my standards.

Although Romina speaks almost no English, she has a great attitude, and after washing up, she started right out with what I believe to be her signature move, a BBJ. Bottom line for me is that what this woman does not know about blowjobs, is not worth knowing. Great BBJ both standing and lying down, followed by sex in several positions, followed by CIM. For thirty minutes at P60 [I also added a tip for excellent work], this is about as pleasant a way to spend a half hour as I can think of. Will definitely go back.

Jaimito Cartero
03-08-08, 13:32
Although Romina speaks almost no English, she has a great attitude, and after washing up, she started right out with what I believe to be her signature move, a BBJ. Bottom line for me is that what this woman does not know about blowjobs, is not worth knowing. Great BBJ both standing and lying down, followed by sex in several positions, followed by CIM. For thirty minutes at P60 [I also added a tip for excellent work], this is about as pleasant a way to spend a half hour as I can think of. Will definitely go back.Next time try Camila, as I find her BJ a little better than Rominas

Sportsman
03-09-08, 01:43
Next time try Camila, as I find her BJ a little better than RominasAnd her Beso Negro is a lot better than most girls I know. That is if you like that kind of thing. :D

Stowe
03-09-08, 15:56
And her Beso Negro is a lot better than most girls I know. That is if you like that kind of thing.:DDamn Sportsman,

You are a real pervert! Wouldn't catch me doing that type of disgusting thing or having it done to me. Nope, never, nada, nyet!

Suerte.

Stowe

Sportsman
03-09-08, 21:05
Damn Sportsman,

You are a real pervert! And damn proud of it.:D

Xion149
03-26-08, 08:51
After being thwarted by the weekend & holiday, I finally made it to the infamous Maipu 359, looking for some BBBJ & cola type action.

Apartment was not fabulous, but I expected as much. Mamasan was friendly, came in and collected my 90p, then sent in the girls. First came two fatties, whose names I immediately forgot. Then came a slimmer but uggo-face girl who I could have sworn I'd seen twice before at a different casa. I think she recognized me too, and seemed a bit curt with me. Who can blame her, being rejected 3x in a row would suck for anyone.

Mamasan comes back in and I'm like "todas las chicas"? I had seen a blonde on the way in, skulking in one of the back rooms. She was like a high 7, maybe 8- way better than I expected to find in Maipu. I ask her about the blonde she's hiding, and mamasan is like "la una con las tetas grande?" No, bring the fuglies back in. Of course bring me the blonde with the big tits! I don't know why sometimes casas try to hide some of their girls. If I had to venture a guess, I'd think they were doing some kind of round-robin thing, so all the girls get a chance to earn. The other 3 chicks were low 5's at best, and would have zero chance next to the blonde.

Anywho, blonde comes in and says hola, but rushes out without telling me her name. Weird, but she is clearly the best so I pick her anyway. When she comes back in she's pretty friendly, tall, ok body, thick but nowhere near fat; she had a nice little waist I was grabbing from behind, nice hair, white skin, 22 why / o from BA. And OMFG the nicest REAL D-cup tits I've had on the trip so far. Nice and firm, not floppy, as only they can be on a 22 why / o body.

So we're getting along pretty well to begin with. She seems to dig americans, and she actually keeps trying to kiss me, w / tounge, which I find EXTREMELY not-OK to do with girls who work at a place like Maipu. Handled it in a classy way tho (I ended up doing the same thing some working girls do to mongers, the sortof, turn your head to the side and kiss them on the cheek / neck, haha! So I don't think she minded. By now we've got hands on each other's privates and she actually seems pretty wet, so time for the BJ. She goes for the condom and I ask her to lose it for the BJ and she just shakes her head. I'm like ooooooooh k. "para propina?" again the head shake. Eh, oh well no biggie, maybe this was the tradeoff for the better quality girl. CBJ is alright I guess, and sex was nice, leaning more towards the tender side.

We rest for a bit, then time for round 2. CBJ again, then while I have her in doggie I start aiming a thumb at her cola; annnnnnd my hand is gently pulled away. I didn't bother pursuing it further and we just finish up like that.

At this point I'm genuinely confused. Had I stepped into the wrong casa? I can't say I was dissatisfied, cuz I wasn't- an hour with a cute girl with gorgeous tits for 90p- just a little confused as I thought Maipu was an "anything goes" kind of place. I know there's another casa in the building, and confirm that I was at piso 5 #74. I'm sure everything would have been on the menu for the fatties. My guess is the blonde gets such a large portion of the work, she doesn't have to do the extras.

I can't fault her for that. Good for her. Just another reminder to negotiate everything in advance (which I'd failed to do) and send them packing if they aren't interested.

Edit: I think price has increased. I tried to pay 80p here, but mamasan shot that down. I did the whole, "my friend pays 80" spiel and everything but no dice. After spending like 3 days just trying to get into the building, I couldn't walk over US $3.

Jaimito Cartero
03-26-08, 16:59
Edit: I think price has increased. I tried to pay 80p here, but mamasan shot that down. I did the whole, "my friend pays 80" spiel and everything but no dice. After spending like 3 days just trying to get into the building, I couldn't walk over US $3.It has been 90p for awhile. 100p is for completo service. I would certainly make sure the girl does this if you want it. I've never had a chica do other than BBBJ here, most of them quite well.

Jaimito Cartero
03-26-08, 23:27
Well, given the report on the newish blonde, I decided to check out Maipu for the first time this trip. After a decent lunch at Floyd Parrilla on Tucuman, I headed over, after calling.

I called the phone number listed in Seismo's original post, but it now connects you to the other apartment, not #74. The phone number for this one is: 4325-2723

I went in, and also saw the glimpse of the nice blonde chica going into the other room. However, during the introductions, I only got shown Larena and Romina. I asked about any other chicas, and then the blonde was brought in.

Her name is Rocio, and she is one of the best lookers I've seen in this place. After she left, I spoke with the madam and asked her about the BBBJ of Rocio. She confirmed that she only did CBJ, although another AP member said he'd gotten a BBBJ from her with no problem.

I decided to check her out for 30 minutes. She was fairly attentive, with LFK, and a big natural rack. She's got a very nice body, and nice eyes (green, I think. That's the end of the good news though.

No BBBJ, and only a so-so CBJ. If this girl could suck good dick, she'd get 300-400 pesos, easily. She responded a bit to DATY, but was mostly a dead fish. I didn't even waste sperm on her.

I tried to get a picture, but it wasn't happening.

I had the madam bring in another chica, and took her, I think it was Clarissa, a chunkiesh Paraguayan, who's going to be 30 next week. I had seen her a couple of years ago in one of my apartments, and she was decent. She's improved a bit, and gave a better BBBJ than the last time I had seen her.

She took a mouthful, without spilling much.:)

Sportsman
03-27-08, 01:50
I have been with the big tits Rocio three times so far. She is definitely YMMV type of chica. In fact, even my own mileage varies with her.

I reported my first session with her here (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4386) back in Nov when she was working at the Annex. She would not do BBBJ stating she had a sore in her month. I didn't even bother with CBJ. But she let me take some pictures of her (not nude).

I love her big natural tits so I decided to take her for a second spin when I returned in Jan. During this session, she reached for rubber but I told her to hold off for a moment. Later she gave me a BBBJ without me asking. Her skill was no where near Camila or Romina's level of performance but it was ok. But this time she would not let me take any more pictures. The third time she did BBBJ without asking. We got along well in all three sessions and she was very friendly with me. Boy, this girl likes to kiss!

I have spoken with Punter127 and Seaman and their experiences with Rocio were opposite of each other. May be they care share their experiences. As for me, I like her. Plan on repeating with her in 10 days. ;)

Chica Seeker
04-07-08, 23:07
As Sportsman said, ymmv with this Chica. Unfortunately my experience was not as good as his. She is the best looking girl that I have seen in this place but in my opinion her performance is not in the same ball park as others that I have been with here including Romina and Camila. Things started out with a so-so bbbj and went downhill from there. I felt that she just was not into it and that led to performance issues for me so I just ended the session. On the way home, I stopped in to see Tamara at 1125 Corrientes to get the job done. I will report on her later in the appropriate thread.

Ricker
04-11-08, 22:04
Well, I decided to try my luck at this place again today.

This time I went up with no problems, the doorman was very cool.

I entered the place about an hour before closing time. 8pm.

The madam who was nice, showed me 3 chicas, I like thin girls, long hair so of course I chose Carolina. I dig her body. A thin chica in a sea of gorditas I saw today in my explorations.

We only had time for 30 miutes and it was fantastic.

The madam asked for 60 pesos, I told her I only had 50, and she said. Bueno. OK.

Great BBBJ, great DFK, great sex!

I almost got off on the BJ which never happens with me.

Man did I enjoy that!

I told her I'd be back tomorrow for an hour, we really hit it off well.

She's now added to my favorites list along with Rocio on Uraguay who I also visited today.

Good luck!

Jaimito Cartero
04-12-08, 20:16
They been switching which apartment is open on Saturday, so remember you have to call before you go and see what chicas are working. I like the normal #74 better than the other one.

Ricker
04-13-08, 09:39
They been switching which apartment is open on Saturday, so remember you have to call before you go and see what chicas are working. I like the normal #74 better than the other one.Yep. I had to visit the second location today to see Carol.

I like the Maipu much better also.

Member #2041
04-21-08, 13:35
As Sportsman said, ymmv with this Chica. Unfortunately my experience was not as good as his. She is the best looking girl that I have seen in this place but in my opinion her performance is not in the same ball park as others that I have been with here including Romina and Camila. Things started out with a so-so bbbj and went downhill from there. I felt that she just was not into it and that led to performance issues for me so I just ended the session. On the way home, I stopped in to see Tamara at 1125 Corrientes to get the job done. I will report on her later in the appropriate thread.This Rocio is one who the visual stimulus is what it's all about. I sessioned with her this morning. I didn't even get a BBBJ out of her, she insisted on a cover, even after I asked twice. That being said, I guess that a CBJ from a drop dead gorgeous blonde chica with natural D tatas is better than a CBJ from just about anyone else. She did seem to get into the 69 and that greatly improved the mood of the session, and from then on, despite her relative indifference, I was able to be sufficiently entertained by the fact that she's by far the hottest looking chica I've done at any Privado all week. Generally, one needs to spend a minimum of 200 for a chica who's looks are in this class. But if she would just show a bit more enthusiasm, with her body, she'd be a superstar.

Aussie Marc
04-22-08, 20:31
I popped into Maipu this morning. Picked the blonde with the big natural tits, I understood her name at the time to be Rosaria but it sounds like I scored with the popular Rocio!

Anyway, I found her very attractive and chatty, but unfortunately I couldnt reciprocate as my Spanish isnt good enough. Especially not when I've got a hard-on straight out of the shower, WHAT! It had been a loooooooong time between "drinks" for me, so it was the easiest money she's probably earned all week LOL.

Inexpensive way to start the day on a bright note.

Jaimito Cartero
04-22-08, 22:09
It had been a loooooooong time between "drinks" for me, so it was the easiest money she's probably earned all week LOL.

Inexpensive way to start the day on a bright note.How long did you get with her? Should be multiple pops for the time limit, but not sure if you get more than one with a 30 min session. Some Camilla will not give up until they get you off multiple times.

WorldTravel69
04-24-08, 21:55
She says You all CUM by.

I had a very BBBJ from her today. Then I do believe my DATY got her off a few times. She called me Loco.

Here is a photo of a nice smile for you.

Member #2041
05-02-08, 13:55
I have really enjoyed Romina the last couple of times I visited here. Her oral skills might be the very best that I have encountered on my trip to Argentina.

Dickhead
05-07-08, 21:33
Stopped by today and played "Pearl Harbor" with Camila, after big-titted blond Rocio was sadly determined to have a cita in half an hour. "Pearl Harbor" is where you are just innocently minding your own business and you suddenly get attacked without warning and completely blown to oblivion.

Romina can suck dick too but I give Camila the edge. Do we need to have a poll on this?

Punter 127
05-07-08, 23:24
Romina can suck dick too but I give Camila the edge. Do we need to have a poll on this?I like them both, but Camila is best hands down. IMHO

Tessan
05-12-08, 14:46
Was there today. I went with Rocio, I enjoyed her. The only complaint I have is that the Madam gave me 45 minutes instead of the hour. I ask the madam about the time she gave me. She said "if I hear you talking, I knock. You pay for one pop." (said it in spanish) So if you are done, she knocks.

I will probably repeat because I like Rocio.

Thomaso276
05-12-08, 19:48
What is the madam doing, hanging outside the door with her ear pressed, waiting to hear conversation? Or just getting off listening!

Dickhead
05-12-08, 21:14
You are talking about the blond, chubby, 55ish madam? I have never had this experience. The gals all go to the bathroom after the first pop and then come back for the second pop, so obviously she knows two pops are taking place. And I always talk in between, and anyone who has met me can tell you I do not have a sotto voce.

So either she doesn't like you or she was having a bad day, would be my guess. Just by reading this thread it is pretty obvious that the one hour price is not for "one pop." You should have told her to fuck off and reamed that busty blond for fifteen more minutes.

Tessan
05-12-08, 22:29
You are talking about the blond, chubby, 55ish madam? I have never had this experience. The gals all go to the bathroom after the first pop and then come back for the second pop, so obviously she knows two pops are taking place. And I always talk in between, and anyone who has met me can tell you I do not have a sotto voce.

So either she doesn't like you or she was having a bad day, would be my guess. Just by reading this thread it is pretty obvious that the one hour price is not for "one pop." You should have told her to fuck off and reamed that busty blond for fifteen more minutes.That was the Madam. The Madam got mad when I told her I did not get my hour. I did not make too big a deal about it, since I did not want her tell me not to come back, since I liked Rocio. I am leaving BA this Saturday, I want to return to redo Rocio before I leave. I will look at my watch when Rocio come in. If the madam tries to take 15 minutes again from me, I will stop what I am doing, when she knocks. Open the door naked, with my hard-on, had one when she knocked today, and tell her I have 15 minutes left. Slam the door. Want to see what the Madam does.

If she bans me, it does not matter, I will be out of the country for 7 to 9 months more or less. When I come back, she will not remember me.

ComeOnDown
05-12-08, 22:50
On several occasions, I have had some disagreements with some madams. I doubt if they even remember how I look like given the number of hombres that walk through their door. But out of curiosity, can clients be banned from privados, or will they go to that extent to ban someone? Has anybody in this forum been blacklisted from a privado?

Sportsman
05-13-08, 21:45
If the madam tries to take 15 minutes again from me, I will stop what I am doing, when she knocks. Open the door naked, with my hard-on, had one when she knocked today, and tell her I have 15 minutes left. Slam the door. Want to see what the Madam does.If we are talking about the same madam, her name sounds something like "Eelder". Last month I was settled into the K suite. Removed all my clothes with the exception of my underwear waiting for Larrisa to return to start the session. Then I wanted to say something to DH who happened to be in the main room waiting area. I just walked out the room with only my underwear (I'm not shy in that regard). Eelder saw me, said something in Spanish, covered her eyes and ran into the Ante Room (the small room with the TV)

Another time again I was in the K suite waiting for Rocio with nothing but my underwear on, Eelder came in to return my change. She saw me, apologized, and ran out of the room with her eyes coverd. You would think a madam working in a privado wouldn't be so easily embarrassed. May be it was just me.

BTW, I never had problem with her. She knows me by name now, even on the phone.

Sportsman
05-13-08, 21:53
On several occasions, I have had some disagreements with some madams. I doubt if they even remember how I look like given the number of hombres that walk through their door. But out of curiosity, can clients be banned from privados, or will they go to that extent to ban someone? Has anybody in this forum been blacklisted from a privado?I have never been banned in a privado. But in my experience, there is a high turn over rate with the madams too. Here one week, gone the next. I wouldn't worry about it.

I did read about a guy was banned in Uruguay 343 after the madam found out he took pictures of the chica.

Dickhead
05-13-08, 22:00
Gotta be the same madam. I don't know her name but I normally put my hand on her ass and she simpers. That was so fucking funny that time Sportsman was coming in and I think it was Chica Seeker that was already in the other room with Rocio. I heard Sporto talking to the madam and I came out of the TV room and I said, "Hey FUCK you" and he turned around all surprised and we both cracked up. Then the madam said, "Que casualidad encontrar un conocido" and I did not bother to tell her that Sporto and I have run into each other in like four different privados.

Another time I was in "Consultora Viamonte" and some peckerhead redneck was talking in the next room and I said to myself, "I know that voice; that is Punter 127." So I pounded on the wall and said, "I hate gringos" and he drawled, "Ah hate 'em too."

So privados are not as privado as they might normally seem.

Tessan
05-16-08, 20:53
Went there today again, did Rocio again. The madam gave me 1 hour exactly with her. The madam told me they have 5 chica and 3 rooms. If someone waiting for a room, they cut the time down. I got my full hour, so I had nothing to complain about this time.

Dickhead
05-16-08, 21:20
That makes a little more sense. Actually they have 3 and a half rooms as I have fucked in TV room on the futon a couple of times, ha ha.

Tessan
05-16-08, 22:06
Madam put me in the TV room today, while I waited for a room to open up. Sat there about 10 minutes.

Dickhead
05-16-08, 22:31
We better stop calling it the "TV" room or Exon and Nine Toe Mo will be all over that.

Dickhead
05-24-08, 03:29
I am sort of wondering how long the forum can keep discussing Hilary and Obak and mediocre restaurants and inflation and exchange rates and quilting bees. Doesn't anyone fuck any more?

Yesterday I went here and there was a new madam. So, I decided to play dumb to see if she would rip me off. She led me into the usual room and asked me if I had someone in mind or did I want to see the line-up. I asked her to tell me who was available. Rocio, Camila, Lorena, Clarisa, "and we have a new girl."

OOooh I have been jonesing for Rocio. But, Camila is severely excellent. OTOH Clarisa is my buddy. Of course I always like to try a newbie. Lorena is a very nice gal and good in bed (translation: if she is the only one available I have no problem fucking her, BUT).

I hesitated for quite some time and she assured me "they all give the same service." No, they all are quite unique and that is beautiful. I told her I already knew them all quite well and that I was hesitating because it was such a tough choice. My dick wanted Rocio but my heart (or what little is left of it) belongs to Clarisa so Clarisa it was. I said I wanted an hour and she said 90 pesos. So no rip-off here.

Had a great session. Only wanted one pop due to what I had on tap for tonight. Clarisa wanted two. I resisted. Madam knocked. I checked and it was only 50 minutes. I told Clarisa that I had heard from a friend that they were knocking early if there were people waiting. She said no one was waiting. I knew this but played innocent and let her suck me for five more minutes. She said the other madam we've referred to in recent postings probably won't be back and alluded to some cat fight.

The pussy here is awesome. Or go to Madaho's and pay 600 pesos. I don't give a shit either way. And I got a clean towel and the bathroom is clean. Saw the new gal on the way out, so-so. She had curly hair and I think maybe two tits and an ass of some kind.

Tessan
05-26-08, 15:47
I was there my last full day in BA which was Friday. I saw the new madam, and ask her if she was new. She said she been working for the owner longer then the other madam. She said the other madam moved to the other apt.

I paid for 2 hours with Rocio, since it was my last full day. I told the Madam I wanted my FULL 2 hours, and she said yes. I checked the time, and she gave me exactly 2 hours.

I like Rocio; she has natural D cup tits, nice round ass. She is not fat at all. I think she is an 8-9. From the first time I was with her, our chemistry was good. She was going to put a condom on me, and I ask for a BBBJ, and she gave me one. Ever since then, she never puts a condom on me, except for intercourse. Her BBBJ skills have gotten better since the first time she gave me one. Someone must be teaching her. She uses her tongue much more now. Her BBBJ skills have gotten as good as Daisy I think.

I think chemistry is everything with Rocio, if she likes you, she will go out of her way to do anything you like, if she does not, she will do the minimum. The way she kisses me, hugs me, laughs, between my usual 2 hard-ons, feels like a real girlfriend, not a working girl. Our chemistry is good. I read below she only gave cbj to some guys, my guess is she was uncomfortable with them, and would only do the minimum she had to do.

Anyway I am out of BA now; I will miss the Women there. I am in NYC now, with all the self-important princesses with bad attitudes.

Mike Hanke
06-07-08, 20:52
Well. Today I stood in front of the big gate.

But HOW can I get IN?

There are no bells for apt. 74.

I know it's quite stupid, but maybe somebody could give me the solution?

Dickhead
06-07-08, 21:53
The solution is to RTFF. Had you done so, you would have found that it has been posted numerous times that on Saturday you have to call on the phone to be let in. The phone number has also been posted numerous times but one of them is 4322-1052.

Dickhead
06-11-08, 15:38
Big tits, maybe a little heavy, said her name was Morena and she was acting as madam. I skipped the line-up and she asked who was available. "X, why, Z, and me." I love that, when the madam is available. I don't think she is really the madam though because later I saw the normal madam.

Anyway I did not do her. Has anyone done her yet? Any reports? Bueller? Bueller? Or do I have to go fuck her myself?

Ricker
06-12-08, 00:54
Anyway I did not do her. Has anyone done her yet? Any reports? Bueller? Bueller? Or do I have to go fuck her myself?I love that damn movie. Ferris Bueller!

Anyway, I'll be back in BA towards the end of the month, but sorry, I'm not into the big tittied, maybe a little heavy type.:)

CrazyHorse0017
06-19-08, 22:23
Gentlemen: From reading the reports, I take it that Romina and Camilla are still there. Is Daisy still there? What about the chica with 3 nipples? I haven't been in 2 yrs. And will visit next week. I'd like to get a rundown on the current line up. The madame in 2006 was really nice and never hasseled me. How is the new madame? Thanks in advance, Crazyhorse0017

Dickhead
06-19-08, 23:23
Romina and Camila yes. Chica with third nipple (Laura) no. Daisy has her own place now. I don't want to post the info about it in this section but it is available. But more expensive. Hassling madam is gone. New madam is fine. In return for this intel I want you to fuck Morena and report back. I don't want to waste a polvo on her if she is no good. You do that and I will give you an update on the entire line-up. Maybe.

CrazyHorse0017
06-20-08, 21:16
Dickhead: Consider it done. Might not be able to report soon after be / c of logistics, but will make it a priority. Will try to get pix. Cheers, CH

CrazyHorse0017
07-09-08, 02:40
I spent a great week with the girls of 359. First day, Camila answered the door, and since we have a bit of history between us, I spent the hour with her. She is great as always, but got a little enthusiastic with the bbbj, and hence a bit toothy. 2 pops later, everything was alright.

Next day I visited Morena. She is a real trooper in every sense of the word. She has a 2 why / o at home, but you would never know it. Enthusiastic bbbj, but with less technical skill than Camila or Romina. Nonetheless, she coaxed out the second shot after an additional 20 minutes of what must have been excruciating neck work. I really liked her enthusiasm.

Next day, Romina. Still the best bbbj I have ever had. I need not say more.

Next day, Rocio. She looks Russian. She is a tall, leggy blonde with a great bbbj technique, but is afraid to take the whole cim. I probably won't repeat with her.

Did not get to the other girl, Lorena I think.

The new madame, Mariana is a real doll and speaks very good English.

Last night in BA, called Morena to my apt. We spent about 6 hrs together, went to dinner (these girls are always hungry) and then f (&% cked like rabbits. Total damage 200 pesos plus dinner. She permitted photos, but asked that I not post them. I really recommend Morena, and I also recommend that you treat her well. She told me of a few guys who liked to get a bit rough, and she doesn't like that.

I went on to Chile. Will post later, and am now in Peru.

Cheers,

Crazyhorse0017

Jes1959
07-09-08, 07:25
Good report Crazyhorse.

Thank you.

WhiteCat
07-09-08, 09:52
Good report. I must visit when I get there next week. Do the girls do take out? Can you call and have them visit your place? If so, how much extra?

Thanks

CrazyHorse0017
07-10-08, 05:28
Gentlemen,

I have never called for delivery, but I think it can be done.

Best way, in my opinion is to visit a girl, and develop a rapport. This can be done in 30 minutes or less. Ask her for her cell number. She will swear you to secrecy, and that if the madam finds out, she will loose her job. They all give up their numbers.

The best time I've ever had was 2 years ago with Camila and Daisy. I took them to a sushi place in Recoleta. It was cheap, and they had never eaten Japanese food before. Like I said, these girls are always hungry. We went back to my apt at the top of Calle Florida and Parque San Martin and Tiki, Tiki Tiki, (Camila's words, not mine) all night long.

Romina likes take out in the morning (8 to 10 a. M. Morena likes it in the evening (weekends OK) Camila I think, likes the evening.

These girls will make you feel like a million bucks, so please treat them well. 200 pesos and a meal will get you a long way.

Cheers,

Crazyhorse

Chowder
07-11-08, 17:09
Hi,

Once again, taking the advice of experts on the forum, I took a trip to Maipu and fortunately for me Romina was available. I was quoted by an older madam $60/30 and $90/60. Which I thought was higher than I have read, but I figured it in as the "I don't speak spanish" fee. As advertised Romina gives a great BJ and is very pretty as well. When we got to the sex part, I thought she was fingering herself, but in reality she was covering her clit - it must have been sore. Being the gentleman that I am, I flipped her over and finished from behind. $60P + $1.80P subway fee, what a great way to spend an afternoon.

Thanks again for the advice.

Dickhead
07-11-08, 18:11
That is the correct, current price regardless of language skills: 90 an hour, 60 a half hour. Last price increase was maybe around the beginning of the year.