PDA

View Full Version : Bartolome Mitre 1831

Seismo
05-14-05, 12:11
4371-4843
9am-9pm mon-fri
This place was at Sarmiento 1800,but moved several months ago.
At 40 pesos per hour,probably the best bargain in BsAs.
Try CAMILLAH for the best $40 BBBJ you will ever get.
This place is really busy as it is a favorite spot on the local board.
No ingles,but they do clean the place daily. Get there early when the sheets
are still clean.

Mthibjr
05-18-05, 12:12
I went by Burtolome Mitre 1831 last night it seemed closed. It is one right down from my hotel. I went back to the hotel and called 4371-4843. A lady answered, but no english, so the night was over. Can any body give me some tips and phrases to help me out.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mthibjr,

"A lady answered, but no english, so the night was over"

Call Silvina or Roxana.

Thanks,

Jackson

Seismo
05-24-05, 19:47
I returned here yesterday and took CAMILLAH and GABRIELA for one hour.
$40 pesos each and a $10 peso tip each,this was the best 100 pesos I spent here so far!

Jaimito Cartero
05-25-05, 05:01
I returned here yesterday and took CAMILLAH and GABRIELA for one hour.
$40 pesos each and a $10 peso tip each,this was the best 100 pesos I spent here so far!

Can you give some details on these chicas? Lez action? Physical description, etc?

Seismo
08-17-05, 17:38
Now open 24 hours!

Try Camillah on the day shift, 11am-9pm, still 40 pesos for the hour.

I havn't been here for the 9pm-9am shift yet, but I plan to soon.

Moore
11-07-05, 19:07
This place is really busy as it is a favorite spot on the local board.Please can you list the address of the local board(s). Id love to see the local guys' recommendations.

Norman Stormin
11-12-05, 21:45
I was at Congresso checking out the protester entertainment schedule and decided to see how the Congressmen spend my tax pesos during their lunch recesses. (This house is only a block from the National Congress. Time on target 13:30.

The madame gave me a long spiel I didn't understand. I asked her to bring on the girls. She said fine and ushered me into a dark stuffy bedroom. I waited about 5 minutes and finally a Lucianna showed up. I waited another 5 minutes and finally went to the ante room and asked where the rest of the girls were. This time I told her my spanish was elementary and please speak slowly. Now I got the gist of her long introduction. She only had 2 girls today. I met Lucianna and Vanina was on her way back from an outcall. How long? Any minute. OK. I'll wait here in the ante room and have a smoke. Fifteen minutes later I told the Madame I'll try again on a week day. Just then Vanina arrived. Tall, medium size, short hair, small tits and nice bubble butt. Her pleasant greeting and sincere smile clinched the deal.

Good BBBJ. Some fucking and a CIM finish. Pleasant 31 year old girl with two children. An ugly 6" apondectomy scar. Some student really butchered her. I am glad I have private insurance!

Don't worry about coming early for what Seismo calls clean sheets. There are no sheets. Just a matress cover and bedspread which ended up tangled around my feet. You might want to bring your own sheets. And bring your own rubber too or face a peso surcharge. They are open Monday thru Saturday 24 hours but I am suspect of how many girls are there at unusual hours. 40 pesos the hour completo. This is so cheap I was embarrased to ask for the conventional senior discount.

I still have faith in you Seismo and will try again on a weekday morning!

Moore
11-15-05, 22:28
I happened to be in the area so I stopped by at about 7pm. Maybe that was a bad time because it is generally a transitional hour when the day shift ends and the night shift begins at many places.

Only two chicas, niether of them doable IMO. Both fairly rough 30ish types. I saw the one with the huge scar on her mid section. Most chicas try to cover this kind of thing up.

I didnt select a chica and left about 3 minutes after entering. No plans to repeat but I rarely rule things out.

DonRoberto
12-07-05, 15:04
I stopped by around noon today. Friendly madame, three girls, none of which was really pretty, but not dogs either. More typical girl-next-door looks, which I prefer to the mannequin look. Picked Yanina, not flaquita, but not gorda either. Wonderfully sweet girl, blew me inside and out, and we had a nice screw for 30 pesos plus a small tip. This was the best value of my whoring week in BA. She says the girls who come after 9 pm are really attractive.

(I want to pay tribute to the guy above me at Art Suites. About 1:30 each morning I am awakened by the cries and shreiks of chicas having serious wood applied to them. He has been a real inspiration to me)

Moore
12-09-05, 01:54
I like fresh girl next door types as well DR. Maybe I just caught this place on a bad day, but I did see ButcherBladeBelly there as other mongers indicated in previous posts. I did not see ElephantMan or LeatherFace though.

Girl next door. Where did you grow up man! I guess either I had a very sheltered childhood or you were raised in a crackhouse.

DonRoberto
12-10-05, 21:29
I like fresh girl next door types as well DR. Maybe I just caught this place on a bad day, but I did see ButcherBladeBelly there as other mongers indicated in previous posts. I did not see ElephantMan or LeatherFace though.

Girl next door. Where did you grow up man! I guess either I had a very sheltered childhood or you were raised in a crackhouse.Yanina, the one I went with, is tall, dark, and good-looking by any standard (in additon to having a splendidly accomplished mouth) On the first day, there were two others I would have gone with had Yanina not been there, not dogs by any means. On the second day, the two others were marginal, but not hideous. Try Yanina and tell me if you still think I am off base (and remember, we are talking about $10 USD here)

Seismo
05-03-06, 00:34
Open 24 hours.

There were 2 semi-chunky paraguayan blondes on the midnight to 8am shift.

Still only 40 pesos per hour. I took both for 80. A good time was had by all.

[well, at least by me!]

Seismo
08-15-06, 18:32
Camillah is back, working days, since Bartolome Mitre 777 closed down 2 weeks ago.

She has got to be the best 40 peso / hour piece of ass in all of Bsas, easily worth 150 pesos!

I also returned a night later and tried 2 Paraguayans for 80 pesos / hour.

A blonde and a brunette, can't recall names, but highly recommended.

Open 24 hours.

SanteFe
08-17-06, 01:15
Very good bbbj. She is a small chica, somehow reminds me of ayi, but not as attractive of course (ayi is in a league of her own) Got there after 9:30 so was unable to try camilla. The madam, a very nice friendly lady, apologized for the small lineup, just 2 girls, due she said to the extreme cold and one of the girls having a bronchial cold. This place is head and shoulders above the privado on Junin I reported on today and is only 10 pesos more per hour (40 instead of 30)

JustGotBack
08-17-06, 01:52
Is there a floor or apt number for this place?

SanteFe
08-17-06, 12:33
No floor or apartment number required here. You walk into the building and up the stairs to a door with a single buzzer. Press and the madam will buzz you in and greet you. Very friendly when I was there.

Orang05
11-14-06, 13:07
Hit this place about 0030 one night last week. Mamasan quoted 60 the hour completo. OK by me with the only chica doable (out of 4 offered) "Sol" is Brazilian, from Mato Grosso. Pretty cute - about 5'3", dark of tone, long black hair, and I would guess she had some indigeneous in her. She was a bit shy and passive throughout and when my interest turned to completo about 30 into the session she balked --"Nao, nao." If so, she was the first garota I'd been with in a long time that even knew the negative word. But, she was tasty enough otherwise and I finished satisfied with her lovely bronzeda tits above me. I don't think she felt a thing, and her acting was less than stellar. No matter - mine too, probably, after mucho bife chorizo and vinhyo earlier in the evening. And the fala Portuguese was fun for a change. So before leaving the building I complained to the security guy that I had been overcharged, and at my request he went for the mamsan. She came out after some loud talk down the hall (w / Sol? And then brought me 10P change with multiple desculpes. On that little evidence of integrity I guess I'd recommend the place when you want to try a privado after (their) normal hours. Price is right and you might find a worthy receptacle for your treasured seed. But GDI don't lets put up with the bait-and-switch-in-the-service department. If you pay for completo get completo. Or demand a replacement. Or fuck the bird you have in hand in the bush and demand a refund. This chicas in this place work 0900-2100 shifts. No toilets / showers in the rooms (dingy)

El Greco
11-15-06, 19:53
Price is right and you might find a worthy receptacle for your treasured seed. But GDI don't lets put up with the bait-and-switch-in-the-service department. If you pay for completo get completo. Or demand a replacement. Or fuck the bird you have in hand in the bush and demand a refund. This chicas in this place work 0900-2100 shifts. No toilets / showers in the rooms (dingy)The right price there is 40p for the hour 30p for half hour. Try Camilla or Yanina next time you go. They both work during the daytime. Completo guaranteed.

Sol has a nice body and is very young for a place like that. I had her too for that reason only. Did not mind about completo but I did for the covered blow. Anyway it was a good session.

El Greco

Jaimito Cartero
12-02-06, 18:29
I was given a different phone number from what Seismo got before. 4372-0738.

I went and saw Camila today. She was in a session when I came, so I walked around Congresso and tried to do some Christmas shopping at the tables set up in the park. Nothing exciting there, though.

Went back, and she still wasn't done yet. The madam put me in an AC room, collected the 40 pesos (I gave 50, and had to ask when the session was done to get the change) and it took another 15 min before she came in. She popped her head in, and said she was going to take a shower. She then came back 5 min later.

Camila is 28 yo Paraguyan, she's got a bit of a tummy and mid sized be tits. Nice ass, so-so face, and a good attitude. She gives a good BBBJ, better than Romina's from Maipu, but not as good as Camilla there.

She's got some nice pussy muscle control, and will squeeze you dry, which can be fun! I've got a few pics, and will post when I get a chance to crop them.

You can get delivery for 50 pesos an hour. 4 chicas there, some a bit rough, but all looked doable.

Alan23
12-04-06, 01:03
For the guys who normally spend 300p per night on both their accomodation and chica - this place is probably not for you.

A very basic "local" establishment that is a bargain at 40p per hour. Was there last night with only one lady to choose from. I do not remember her name, but very thin, dirty blond, who is blemish free except for a tattoo on her lower stomach. Performance was average, with a heavy accent on the dramatics - I'm quite sure she did not enjoy it as much as she sounded like she did!

My room was amazingly clean, particularly given the overall appearance of the place.

Remember guys, this is 40p per hour - not 40p for 15 or 20 mins!

DonRoberto
03-05-07, 10:46
I stopped by about 7 this Saturday night. Available were a somewhat heavy black girl and a very attractive, slim, brunette (name escapes me now) who would not be out of place at 1707 Santa Fe. For 40 p the brunette blew me for half an hour without a condom. I had to beg her to go slow for fear of coming in her mouth. She was a bit reserved, but for 40 p, extraordinary value.

Sorry I cannot remember her name, but I think the message is you will find someone here to your taste.

For the guys who normally spend 300p per night on both their accomodation and chica - this place is probably not for you.

A very basic "local" establishment that is a bargain at 40p per hour. Was there last night with only one lady to choose from. I do not remember her name, but very thin, dirty blond, who is blemish free except for a tattoo on her lower stomach. Performance was average, with a heavy accent on the dramatics - I'm quite sure she did not enjoy it as much as she sounded like she did!

My room was amazingly clean, particularly given the overall appearance of the place.

Remember guys, this is 40p per hour - not 40p for 15 or 20 mins!

Alan23
03-21-07, 03:33
Visited this location to find that the priced for 1 hour had increased to 50p as from 01 March.

Still good value for this level of service and venue quality.

WorldTravel69
04-18-07, 21:28
40p 30 mins. 60p hour. 4 chicas, 4372 0738. Open 24 hours Monday to Saturday.

Sportsman
04-19-07, 00:23
What's going on WT, are you wearing a T-shirt that says "I'm a rich gringo" when you go to the privados? This was the first privado I stopped by two Fridays ago. 50 pesos an hour, cheapest one I've been to in BsAs so far. Let's just say I got what I paid for. Would consider repeat only if my stable 80 pesos / hour privados are not available.

WorldTravel69
04-19-07, 10:35
Must be because I did not try any and was just asking for prices.

And you are younger and have a better tan than this old whitey.

Also I bet your Spanish is better than mine.

What's going on WT, are you wearing a T-shirt that says "I'm a rich gringo" when you go to the privados? This was the first privado I stopped by two Fridays ago. 50 pesos an hour, cheapest one I've been to in BsAs so far. Let's just say I got what I paid for. Would consider repeat only if my stable 80 pesos / hour privados are not available.

Sportsman
04-19-07, 21:39
Must be because I did not try any and was just asking for prices.

And you are younger and have a better tan than this old whitey.

Also I bet your Spanish is better than mine.Or may they took one look at me and decided to give me a "Small Dick Discount" ;)

Artisttyp
05-22-07, 23:20
I like this one. I only saw three girls so I ended up with a nice dark skin chica from you guessed it Paraguay. I did a half hour session for $40 AR and I recieved bbbj. She was clean enough to lick which I did. I've switched over to a vodka rinse from regular mouth wash which seems to feel better.

The other thing I liked about this place is the mamasan seemed laid back like she wasnt trying to size me up. I've been having to defend myself lately with some of them.

I tell the girls I've been there before. *I dont introduce myself anymore. Even if they know I havent they get the message that I know what time it is.

I will repeat if I ever accomplish all the low end privados on WT69 list.

I gave a $10 peso tip.

Artisttyp
05-28-07, 20:14
I went back here today because I've been craving a bbbj and I've been getting turned down alot.

I chose this really hot girl from Argentina about 6 foot 1 and big boned. She had a really pretty face but a thick body which I like on the right person. I would be drooling for her if I saw her on the street.

We hit it off very well and she was very sweet and played the role. The bbbj was great. I would have loved to dfk but it didnt happen. I'm hoping it will happen next time. This is the first chica I will return to see which says alot.

I must warn you that what I think is hot others may not but to those that like an average girl look with a sloppy side to them this place might be for you. I paid $50AR for the hour with a $10 AR tip. $20 USD in total. These are Lima, Peru prices when you add in the cabs you have to take in Lima. All of this in modern Buenos Aires.

StrayLight
06-23-07, 15:08
...I chose this really hot girl from Argentina about 6 foot 1.When you tell me there's a 6'1" chica for rent, you are basically telling me who my next landlady is going to be. My fate has been sealed, for I can no more ignore a 6' chica than I can go without eating.

The madame seemed to know exactly who I was talking about when I said that I wanted to see the tall chica and that my friend had sent me. With a big smile she started describing someone she obviously liked. Whatever. I didn't (and don't) have a clue what Artisttyp looks like, but I figured that if she liked this person she was describing, so much the better. And so I agreed -- "Si, si, si...es mi amigo" -- and the deal was struck.

She told me she was also obliged to send in three other chicas just so I could see the entire lineup before making my choice, and so I had to sit through that little dance, until finally the amazon herself appeared.

...and big boned. She had a really pretty face but a thick body.True dat. Her face is, indeed, pretty, but the word "svelte" would never be used in the same paragraph describing this girl.

...I would be drooling for her if I saw her on the street.Well, I wouldn't go that far, but I did enjoy her cute face and sweet, sweet smile. I would have flirted with her if she had been my waitress or a sales girl somewhere.

...we hit it off very well and she was very sweet and played the role. Again, I told her my friend had sent me, and again she seemed to know someone she believed was my friend whom she obviously liked, and so again I said yup, that's me mate. And it appeared she immediately found a soft spot for me in that large heart of hers. So I guess you could say that we hit it off well, too.

The bbbj was great. Gotta agree here. It was really, really nice. The word "mellifluous" comes to mind, as in...it was a mellifluous blowjob. She made excellent use of her lips, and did long, well-formed strokes that were puncuated by ball licking every now and again. Not a perfunctory "ok-I-will-blow-you-now-for-a-few-minutes", nor one of those jackhammer numbers designed to make you come as quickly as possible. She seemed to be simply focused on producing a series of very pleasurable feelings. It was really one of the better blowjobs I've had here.

I thoroughly enjoyed fucking her, too. You know how with some chicas your two bodies just seem to join naturally, regardless of the position? That's how it was with the two of us. We only did doggie and mish, but in both positions it felt as though our bodies were designed just for each other.

And I also liked the little adornments she included while I fucked her: the gentle kisses on the neck and ears...the soft murmurs...the cute smiles.

I rarely go back and see the same chica twice, but occassionally I will book a second consecutive session if I really liked what I got. In this case, that's exactly what I did. As our hour came to a close, I asked her if we could do another half-hour, and so we did, with pretty much the same great blowjob and the same nice two-back beasting.

...I must warn you that what I think is hot others may not. And that, my man, is why God created both chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

Although I did not find her quite as stunning as Artisttyp did, I had a pretty damned good time, and I'm glad I saw her. So thanks, Artisttyp, for the post. (And by the way, her name is Vanini.)

There are eight million tails in The Naked City...this has been one of them.

Artisttyp
06-23-07, 16:07
I'm glad you found her. I got a great blowjob the last day by Camilla. Unfortunately I saw the amazon girl once I had already decided to choose Camilla. So sad.

I guess the word "drooling" was wrong but I'm not shy to say that I really appreciate a nice sloppy body. I like to fuck and these are the girls that give it to me good. They tend to be more enjoyable to deal with as well. Who wants to go through the bullshit when your paying. The only way I can get off on some bitchy acting chica is doing DATY on her.

Yes she was talking about me. After I posted my first report I anticipated ISG members going there so I told her guys would be coming.

She is good at what she does and yes worth a second visit.

Sportsman
06-23-07, 17:56
Very interesting, I'm a sucker for tall chicas too. I've been to this privado twice before and have not run into this 6 ft 1 Amazon. Will have to remedy that in two weeks. ;) Thanks for the info Artisttyp and StrayLight

StrayLight
06-23-07, 18:12
Very interesting, I'm a sucker for tall chicas too. I've been to this privado twice before and have not run into this 6 ft 1 Amazon. Will have to remedy that in two weeks.;) Thanks for the info Artisttyp and StrayLightWell, let me quickly rectify something I forgot to say in my first post. She is not 6'1" in her bare feet. In heels, perhaps. But in her bare feet she's probably only maybe 5'10 or 5'11. At least that's was my impression. Although taller is always better for me, I didn't really quibble at her real height. She was still very, very enjoyable.

Sportsman
07-16-07, 00:22
Well, let me quickly rectify something I forgot to say in my first post. She is not 6'1" in her bare feet. In heels, perhaps. But in her bare feet she's probably only maybe 5'10 or 5'11. At least that's was my impression. Although taller is always better for me, I didn't really quibble at her real height. She was still very, very enjoyable.Well, at 5'11" she'd still have 3 - 4" over me. I love a woman I can look up to. :D

I called this place up last weekend and asked if a tall chica was available. But was told none at that time. Will try again on next trip.

Guiller
09-04-07, 10:18
Hi,

This apartment has an internet homepage:

http://www.mimitosvip.com.ar/mimitosvip.htm

Here are some of the girls:

Sole
http://www.altoserver1.com.ar/altosite/altos01/2659/book0.htm

Camila
http://www.altoserver1.com.ar/altosite/altos01/1924/book0.htm

Luciana
http://www.altoserver1.com.ar/altosite/altos01/2023/book0.htm

Majo:
http://www.sys02.com.ar/altosite/altos01/2590/book0.htm

I believe Carlah is no longer at this place:

Carlah:
http://altoserver.com.ar/altosite/altos01/2849/book0.htm

Camila offers an excellent service, with great BBBJ and CIM.

All the best

Hlover
09-04-07, 14:58
Thanks for the info.

Majoh looks hot -- any info. About this chica? What is her price and does she speak English?

Guiller
09-04-07, 15:38
Thanks for the info.

Majoh looks hot -- any info. About this chica? What is her price and does she speak English?Hi,

This is a budget Private Apartment, so fares are in the 60-80 ARS range. Most probably she doesn't speak English, but this is a common feature of most escorts working in apartments anyway.

All the best

Hlover
10-26-07, 23:11
Just returned.

50 pesos for 50 minutes is tough to beat. The chicas have big stomachs but firm ass and legs.

The chica selected attacked me with sucking and licking everywhere. This chica was overflowing with sexiness and performed good uncovered bjs.

Really used her leg and ass muscles while cowboying. Missionary was fine with behind just average. Continually wishes to perform and is disappointed between sessions. Simply put this chica loves and enjoys sex.

Management is friendly and helpfu. Great change of pace from higher paying venues.

Punter 127
10-26-07, 23:56
Just returned.

50 pesos for 50 minutes is tough to beat. The chicas have big stomachs but firm ass and legs.

The chica selected attacked me with sucking and licking everywhere. This chica was overflowing with sexiness and performed good uncovered bjs.

Really used her leg and ass muscles while cowboying. Missionary was fine with behind just average. Continually wishes to perform and is disappointed between sessions. Simply put this chica loves and enjoys sex.

Management is friendly and helpfu. Great change of pace from higher paying venues.Do you remember her name?

Hlover
10-28-07, 01:14
Sorry about but she is fair skined with a sort of attractive face.

I shall check the web site and report back.

Hlover
10-28-07, 01:31
I checked the web site but did not see her face.

My guess is everyone services well. Pick the best of lineup and enjoy.

Jes1959
08-29-08, 13:45
Obviously a budget privado, had a fair line up at 10:00 am. Mamasan very polite and helpful. Majo (maria jose) a nice little spinner that had the best attitude and provided well.

Face: 6
Body: 6 tats and piercings.
Breasts: 8 small.
Oral: 7 didn't spill a drop.
Sex: 5
Cola: not available with her.
Attitude: 8

I would repeat and would return to this privado, there was one or two others that displayed good attitudes. 50 pesos 30 minutes, 60 pesos an hour completo with some of the girls.

The websites listed in the earlier posts don't show any of the girls that I saw there. So obviously ymmv.

Jes

Member #3320
08-29-08, 14:11
Obviously a budget privado, had a fair line up at 10:00 am. Mamasan very polite and helpful. Majo (maria jose) a nice little spinner that had the best attitude and provided well.

Face: 6

Body: 6 tats and piercings.

Breasts: 8 small.

Oral: 7 didn't spill a drop.

Sex: 5

Cola: not available with her.

Attitude: 8

I would repeat and would return to this privado, there was one or two others that displayed good attitudes. 50 pesos 30 minutes, 60 pesos an hour completo with some of the girls.

The websites listed in the earlier posts don't show any of the girls that I saw there. So obviously ymmv.

JesJes,

Please advise how to reach there. Any famous street and number of building close by as landmark.

Thanks

Dickhead
08-29-08, 14:51
In Congreso. The cross street is Callao. Mitre is the 100 block north, three streets past Corrientes. When you are done go to the bakery in Rivadavia 1600 block.

Sleeper
09-11-08, 03:17
After trying to find Majo and Valeria at Viamonte 1668 (unfortunately both have moved on -- que lastima grande) I went back towards my barrio and decided to have a look at B. Mitre 1831. After all, I had two prior experiences which were pretty good (Camila) and okay (Nadia) both well worth the expense.

I probably should point out that both times I went in the morning. Good call, apparently. You'll see why if you read further.

Of the chicas that were presented to me, none of them were stellar, or even attractive, but I liked Florencia's smile and attitude, so I thought, "why not?"

During the line up I didn't detect her bad breath, but when she came back and started talking to me it smelled as if she had been giving out too many besos negros without even brushing her teeth. Whatever, I thought, I smell with my nose, and so it didn't make much of a difference while she was giving me a BBBJ. No talent whatsoever in that department, but I wasn't about to go anywhere else with her, so I let her carry on in the hopes that fantasizing about my girlfriend (who does that?) might get me my 60 pesos worth. As I kept on cycling through and recycling fantasies, she got worse -- sure, she was getting tired of it, as one might expect.

But the worst mistake I made was laying down on the bed. Never had I felt anything that disgusting before -- as if the chicas had been giving BBBJs all day and spitting it out on the sheets. I mean, it was moist in parts. Really, really disconcerting to say the least. I was afraid to move a millimeter out of fear of getting even more on me of whatever I was stewing in.

I told her to stop, made some excuse about being overworked and not getting enough sleep, hence my inability to finish. That turned out to be another mistake because as sweet as she is, she cuddled up to me and started talking to me, her fecal breath making me wish I had never heard about privados in the first place.

I paid for an hour and but left after 25 minutes, thoroughly disgusted. I practically ran home, went straight for the shower, and scalded my skin in hot water for around 10 minutes, hoping to wash away whatever pestilence I had picked up from that bed. I must have gone through half a bottle of shower gel, and now I'm tempted to burn the clothes I was wearing instead of washing them.

If I get sarna or the like from this, I'm never going to ever have sex again. I had never been put off like that before in my life. Time for me to go to the seminary -- much preferable to the semenary to which I was exposed just an hour ago.

Now I think I'll just drink myself to sleep and consider it a cheap lesson learned.

Member #3320
09-11-08, 03:30
After trying to find Majo and Valeria at Viamonte 1668 (unfortunately both have moved on -- que lastima grande) I went back towards my barrio and decided to have a look at be. Mitre 1831. After all, I had two prior experiences which were pretty good (Camila) and okay (Nadia) both well worth the expense.

I probably should point out that both times I went in the morning. Good call, apparently. You'll see why if you read further.

Of the chicas that were presented to me, none of them were stellar, or even attractive, but I liked Florencia's smile and attitude, so I thought, "why not?"

During the line up I didn't detect her bad breath, but when she came back and started talking to me it smelled as if she had been giving out too many besos negros without even brushing her teeth. Whatever, I thought, I smell with my nose, and so it didn't make much of a difference while she was giving me a BBBJ. No talent whatsoever in that department, but I wasn't about to go anywhere else with her, so I let her carry on in the hopes that fantasizing about my girlfriend (who does that? Might get me my 60 pesos worth. As I kept on cycling through and recycling fantasies, she got worse -- sure, she was getting tired of it, as one might expect.

But the worst mistake I made was laying down on the bed. Never had I felt anything that disgusting before -- as if the chicas had been giving BBBJs all day and spitting it out on the sheets. I mean, it was moist in parts. Really, really disconcerting to say the least. I was afraid to move a millimeter out of fear of getting even more on me of whatever I was stewing in.

I told her to stop, made some excuse about being overworked and not getting enough sleep, hence my inability to finish. That turned out to be another mistake because as sweet as she is, she cuddled up to me and started talking to me, her fecal breath making me wish I had never heard about privados in the first place.

I paid for an hour and but left after 25 minutes, thoroughly disgusted. I practically ran home, went straight for the shower, and scalded my skin in hot water for around 10 minutes, hoping to wash away whatever pestilence I had picked up from that bed. I must have gone through half a bottle of shower gel, and now I'm tempted to burn the clothes I was wearing instead of washing them.

If I get sarna or the like from this, I'm never going to ever have sex again. I had never been put off like that before in my life. Time for me to go to the seminary -- much preferable to the semenary to which I was exposed just an hour ago.

Now I think I'll just drink myself to sleep and consider it a cheap lesson learned.I recommend his report to be put among reports of distinction!

Excellent work, Sleeper! Will look forward to more such great reports.

Sleeper
11-07-08, 01:52
I live 2 blocks away from this place and have noticed that for the past week or two that the door has been closed -- it used to always be open. Furthermore their website is down. Not that I am a big fan of the place, as one could gather from my last report about it, but the option of a cheap bbbj at 9 am (when the sheets are probably not that disgusting) within 3 minutes walking distance of my apartment was quite appealing. Has anyone been here lately, or does anyone know what's up with the closed door? I suppose I could just ring the bell, but my Spanish is so poor, that I can only imagine what kinds of misunderstandings there would be if someone actually answered.

Did they get busted? Now I'm beginning to feel bad about writing such a negative review of the place.

Guiller
11-07-08, 09:02
I live 2 blocks away from this place and have noticed that for the past week or two that the door has been closed -- it used to always be open. Furthermore their website is down. Not that I am a big fan of the place, as one could gather from my last report about it, but the option of a cheap bbbj at 9 am (when the sheets are probably not that disgusting) within 3 minutes walking distance of my apartment was quite appealing. Has anyone been here lately, or does anyone know what's up with the closed door? I suppose I could just ring the bell, but my Spanish is so poor, that I can only imagine what kinds of misunderstandings there would be if someone actually answered.

Did they get busted? Now I'm beginning to feel bad about writing such a negative review of the place.Hi,

They moved away from that place, to two new addresses, which I don't know precisely, but are roughly Av. Entre Rios 26X and Peron 18XX. Camila is the escort I enjoyed the most there, http://www.host01.com.ar/altosite/altos01/1924/book0.htm). I think the phone numbers are the same as before, so interested people could call and find out the new addresses.

All the best