PDA

View Full Version : Uruguay 435 1b

Seismo
05-14-05, 12:17
4371-6132
11am-8pm
This place has a big selection,100 pesos,clean,manager speaks some ingles.
There are about 10 rooms and its real busy.I have been there twice this week.

Dickhead
05-28-05, 18:42
Does not seem to be open Saturdays, or at least did not answer their phone today.

ElCaco
02-12-06, 14:31
You're right, Dickhead, they don't bother opening on Saturdays because the area (Tribunales) grinds to a halt at weekends.

Anyway, this is to let you all know that I found the ultimate diosa, the woman who condenses every ounce of the Argentine hembra's beauty, style and irresistible charm, in this privado. Her nom-de-plume is Magali, she also advertises as Marccia (yes, with two 'c's).

However, before indulging, you want to tell the Madam in no uncertain terms that you are staying for an hour (or however long) and that she is not to come and knock on the door 25 minutes into your romp because some other patron has just come in (she also sprays air freshener right outside the room to warn girls that they have to start finishing you off).

They are open from 10.00 am to about 8.00 pm but don't bother turning up before 11.00 am. They say they might be opening from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm starting mid March (but, again, Monday thru Friday only). I find 1.30 pm is the best time to go (I've been there three times). Magali told me that they are pretty busy the first week of the month (ie right after payday) and that business starts dwindling after that. So, if you're not salaried, and your finances don't ebb and flow in monthly cycles, maybe the end of the month is the best time to go (this should apply to any such establishment, I guess ).

Otherwise, I've also had great times in Brisas, but you all seem to know about that place already.

Anyway, this is my first and possibly last post (I'm Argentine but live abroad and probably won't be going back home any time soon) but it's been been great reading this forum.