PDA

View Full Version : Rivadavia 2982 Dept 17- F

Seismo
05-14-05, 12:22
4865-9795
24 hours mon-sat
50 pesos hourly
There are 2 nice looking ones on the 10pm-10am shift.I have not tried the day shift yet.Try MAYRA for a good performance.

Jaimito Cartero
05-15-05, 13:33
After seeing Seismo´s post yesterday night, I figured I´d try a low end place. I called at a bit after 9pm, and asked for Mayra. I figured it was close to shift change, and I would get there when she was fresh.

They said she was sick, but they have a nice 21 year old who gave BBBJ, and everything great like Mayra. No shift change at 10 this night.

I mull it over, and decide to head over. It´s about a 6 peso ride from Recoleta. You can also take the Blue subte line to Plaza de Miserere. Sounds like Plaze of Misery, doesn´t it. This is called foreshadowing. Cough.

You enter through a wide walkway next to the Ugi´s Pizza. There is a doorman downstairs, who will let you in after you´ve buzzed the apartment.

I get up to the apartment, and am led in by a older chica. It´s pretty dark, but I´d guess late 20´s to mid 30´s. I use the bathroom, and then she takes me to a room. I´m hoping for a lineup, but it´s this chica or nothing, it seems. I´m not excited, but I´m here, so I might as well do her. I tell her an hour, and reverify (for the 2nd time, first time on phone) the 50 pesos for an hour. I ask her name, and she tells me Camilla (I´m 90% sure of this, it changes and she says Sandra later). She won´t tell me how old she is.

She keeps asking me if she is okay for the session. I say, sure. I have 150 pesos on me, but the 50 is broken down, and I won´t have enough for the taxi back. I think it´s pretty hard to get a taxi driver to break a hundred. I give her the 100, and she disappears for 5 minutes. It´s just before 10pm now.

She comes back, but no change. She then says she´s going to take a shower. 7 or 8 minutes later she comes back, hair all wet, but clean. We start in. She´s open to about everything except anal. She´s fairly affectionate, but seems unskilled. We actually get undressed at about 10:08. I´m putting the exact time in for a reason.

Her body is okay, but she´s got a few tattoos, a tummy and such. She gives me a BBBJ, but doesn´t seem like she´s skilled at it. I try to direct her, but she just never gets the right rhythm.

Her nipples are pretty sensitive, so she won´t let you suck on them much. DATY was okay, but her pussy is a bit loose.

I decide to just fuck her and get it over with. It´s now 10:25, so pretty quickly done. She starts to ask me, ¨2 hours¨, I laugh and tell her 1/2 an hour. She then says, ¨You said an hour, so it´s 50¨. I agree and say an hour.

I then get her to give me a crappy massage, and just talk with her a bit. At 10:50, I start to get dressed. I do snap a picture, and get her phone number for the hell of it. She then writes Sandra. I ask about Camilla. She says she never told me that name. Shrug. She then says she´s 30, but could be a bit more.

I ask for the change at this point, and she goes to the office and I hear some discussion. She then comes back and says I have to pay for an hour and a half. I disagree and go into the office. The lady there (Darker, looks almost Indian (Asian), says I came into the departamento at 9:50, and it´s now 10:59 so I have to pay for 30 extra minutes.

I tell her that I always asked for hour. She says there was a clock in the room and it was my fault. I told her that she was gone 5 minutes when I paid her and 8 minutes for the shower. She says the shower is included in my time. I start to get pissed off. I tell her that if she´s going to rip me off for the 50 pesos that I´ll stay there all night. She keeps arguing, and tell her that it´s bullshit. She then hands me 40 pesos, and then finally asks Sandra for 10 pesos. I take the money and go down.

Almost certainly this whole thing could have been avoided with me giving exact change. I always try to keep lots of small bills for taxis and other stuff, but had gotten money out of the ATM and didn´t have any 50´s.

A good thing that came out of this, is that I went down the street looking for dinner, and found a nice pizza restaurant. It had an actual non-smoking section that was 50% of the restaurant. Wow. Of course 5 minutes after sitting down, the lady 2 tables away lights up. The waitress actually pointed to the sign. Amazing. This was the most amazing waitress I´ve seen in BA. She was working 15 tables all by herself. Serving drinks, food and cleaning the tables as well. The food was good, and I spent only 10 pesos for a big meal with sides and a drink. Plus a bit for a tip. I was just amazed at how this lady handled all the work.

Sandra
Attitude: 5
Skill: 3.5
Looks: 4.5

Business Attitude: 2.5

Ramprat
10-25-05, 15:52
I went there and there where to girls. I had a nice young hard body firm pussy. Great young body. Has lead in by a older girl Sandra. But went with the younger girl. Not the pretty face I like but great body and 50 peso full service. Great for the money.

Ramprat

WorldTravel69
04-28-07, 21:43
I called today. Cross street is Las Riojas. 6 chicas. 40p 15 mins. 60p 30 mins. 80p 45 mins. 100p hour. 4865 9795. Open 24/7.

Sportsman
04-28-07, 22:01
I have called this place up few months ago to confirm the address and was told the price is 70 Peso / hour and opens 24/7. Then I have called them up late at night couple of times but got no answer. So I'm not sure if it is really a 24/7 operations.

Kazzooey
08-19-09, 10:23
They used to be in 10G, but they have relocated to 17F.

There are about 5-6 girls working there. Facilities are pretty nice, not the run down place you might expect based on the apartment's nearness to Plaza Miserere.

I called a couple of times to verify prices, and got the same quote each time: 50 pesos for half an hour, 100 pesos for an hour. Cola is 20 pesos extra.

The top girls I have seen here on my two visits are Cielo and Laury. Both are on www.tacosaltos.com. Cielo is under Cielito on tacos altos.

Both provided good experiences. Laury takes it up the ass, Cielo does not.

Stinger
09-08-09, 19:49
I saw Cielo- she is listed as Cielito on TacosAltos. The pics and description are right on. She has straight black hair almost to her ass and a dynamite smile. Took the train to Plaza Misere and it is a light green building on the corner- a nice building. Buzz 17F, and they let you in. Get in the elevator and you must close both the outside door and the inside before the vator will move. The price is 70p for a half hour and she does not do cola, though some of the others do for 20p extra. She did a nice BBBJ and then showed me her ass with a smile. Did her doggie for twenty minutes, with a full length mirror next to the entire bed. Awesome for a quickie. Cute girl!

Stinger
12-03-09, 06:44
Went to look for Jujuy 300- from ads- don't bother, it is closed now. So I went back to Rivadava 2982 17F. Buzzed in, rode the elevator up, shown in. Price is now 60 for half hour + 2 for the preservativo + 20 for completo. Was shown 5 chicas at 2 PM- two brunettes in their 30s, a slim dirty blonde in her 20s, Laury, a brunette in her 20s who is tall with boobs and personality, and Sol.

I chose Sol and it was one of my best decisions ever. She is 22, about 5'2", maybe 110 lbs, and has a little Inca in her. She is cute, not beautiful, about a 7 in looks, but has a great smile and her eyes gave me a look that I needed to select her.

From the start, she was all over me! She was either a nympho or was starved for affection. I kept having to come up for air from all of the DFK. She laughed a lot throughout the session and I could tell she was completely enjoying it. She did not do BBBJ, but her CBJ was awesome! When we started doing the deed, she insisted on being on top and just attacked me! Voracious! At one point, to slow things down, I picked her up off the bed and kept going with her holding on around my neck, then leaned back on the bed and sucked her tits. She has small tits with long nipples which were sensitive. We finished with me behind her, with her looking into my eyes in the mirror, which ran the full length of Cabina 1.

At the end, I told her she was very passionate and asked her where she was from. Paraguay, she said. That makes sense, I thought! I also noticed as I was leaving that they had a website address posted on the mirror- it ends in 17F. Com. Ar, but I forgot the rest, so I will have to go back.

This was my best experience ever in a BA privado- not because of the privado, which is clean, but small and not impressive, but because of Sol! She is a real gem because I felt she gave me the true her- no acting, and lots of fun.

Kazzooey
12-04-09, 10:52
Thank you Stinger for your detailed report.

For everyone's information, their web site address is www.laschicasdel17f.com.ar

Seismo
04-29-11, 23:41
I first reported on this place in 2005.

After seeing lots of ads for it on Mundoanuncio. Com I decided to look at it again.

I paid 140 pesos for the hour. Nothing special.

I suppose I will check it out again in 2017.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 14:51
Rivadavia 2982, piso 17 Apt F, between General Urquiza and La Rioja. 6 Chicas. 2 shifts. 10am and 10pm. Prices: Conventional 70p 30 min. 90p hour, Completo 140p hour. 2p Condom. Tel: 4865-9795. Hours: 24/7. http://www.laschicasdel17f.com.ar/home.php

Tato Bores
05-23-11, 14:26
Just off the plane on my yearly jaunt to the country of my birth, balls like space hoppers, straight onto the site to see what's happening.

On a recommendation in here somewhere, tried a home visit from a site called Las Chicas del 17F, which is a privado in Once.

I asked for Maggi (see : http://laschicasdel17f.com.ar/nuestro_staff.php?chica=153) a little 19 yr old paraguayan.

She turned up right on time, and is the girl in the photos, though she may have eaten one or two empanadas since the pics were taken. Firm, smooth body, tits are hers, and an ass to die for, see pictures on site.

For those of you that like a bit of small talk, she is not the girl for you.

If on the other hand you are looking for an LBFM that could suck the chrome off a towing hook (uncovered) while looking lovingly in your eyes, she's your girl.

Price $160 + $50 taxi for an hour.

TejanoLibre
05-23-11, 17:54
Just off the plane on my yearly jaunt to the country of my birth, balls like space hoppers, straight onto the site to see what's happening.

On a recommendation in here somewhere, tried a home visit from a site called Las Chicas del 17F, which is a privado in Once.

I asked for Maggi (see :

http://laschicasdel17f.com.ar/nuestro_staff.php?chica=153

) a little 19 yr old paraguayan.

She turned up right on time, and is the girl in the photos, though she may have eaten one or two empanadas since the pics were taken. Firm, smooth body, tits are hers, and an ass to die for, see pictures on site.

If on the other hand you are looking for an LBFM that could suck the chrome off a towing hook (uncovered) while looking lovingly in your eyes, she's your girl.

Price $160 + $50 taxi for an hour. I was told that they are ALL Paraguayans!

Jackpot!

I have NEVER done take-out in my life so I think it's better to go there myself.

TL.

Oh shit boys, there I go Pimping again!

Toymann
05-23-11, 19:41
All chica posts that have ever been placed on this board are a result of TL's experience and expertise! Nice to see a new chica post from a first time poster. Well Done! [Deleted by Admin] Keep the good reviews coming brother. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

P.S. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WorldTravel69
05-24-11, 15:31
Balvanera. Once.

Rivadavia 2982, piso 17 Apt F, between General Urquiza and La Rioja. 6 Chicas. 2 shifts. 10am and 10pm. Prices: Conventional 70p 30 min. 90p hour, Completo 140p hour. 2p Condom. Tel: 4865-9795. Hours: 24/7. http://www.laschicasdel17f.com.ar/home.php http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2132

I asked for Maggi (see :

http://laschicasdel17f.com.ar/nuestro_staff.php?chica=153

) a little 19 yr old paraguayan.

Price $160 + $50 taxi for an hour.

Cadavez
01-16-12, 10:50
The website is now:

Www.tu17f.com