PDA

View Full Version : Av de Mayo 881 8p

Seismo
05-20-05, 18:40
4343-1734

I found this place on a local board. It was highly recommended so I went to check it out. I went around 11am and was presented with the 3 Ly sisters, Beast Ly, Gast Ly, and Ug Ly. I chose not to partake and the madame explained that 2 others were busy and 3 had quit the other day and there was another shift later in the day with different girls.

I might have been there at the wrong time on the wrong day. The local board hasnt steered me this wrong yet,but there is a first time for everything.

It may be worth a look if you are in the area. Its on the same street as the famous landmark CAFE TORTONI, so if all goes badly,you can at least have some great pastries!

Decamerone
05-27-05, 08:01
I fought that this apartment was rally good since it has so many good references at the local board. The chicas also publish themself at the local site and there are really sexy/pretty. Prices seem to be 30/50 pesos for conventional sex and 40/60 for completo. The low price seem to be due to the girls are all from Paraguay. This is perfectly fine with me, since I like latin girls, while the ideal here seems to be blonde/light skin/big silicon boobs, at least if you look at most expensive girls.

I hope to visit this apartment and meet with the girls that publish on the internet. Call first before going, asking if she or she is there...

Decamerone

Round the World
10-06-05, 01:02
Dropped by today and the doorman seemed to tell me that there are no more chicas there.

Too bad, I had a good experience there back in June with two Paraguayas at the same time for 100p por la hora.