PDA

View Full Version : Lavalle 616 piso1

Seismo
05-24-05, 19:43
4328-8840, 4328-5347

This apartment has lots of pics on Gemidos and other sites. Its a large apartment on Lavalle (the walking street). There were 6 to choose from, ranging from young and cute to old and ugly. I selected a 20 yr old blonde named Lora.

She had no experience and gave probably the worst blow job ever. I found myself wishing it was covered! The rest of the session was a lot better.
I did not care for this place much and would not return.

Save your pesos. Neither the madame or any of the girls seemed happy to be there and neither was I. Attitude is everything. You can do a lot better elsewhere.

Sanlucar
08-19-05, 15:55
4328-8840, 4328-5347

This apartment has lots of pics on Gemidos and other sites. Its a large apartment on Lavalle (the walking street) There were 6 to choose from, ranging from young and cute to old and ugly. I selected a 20 yr old blonde named Lora.

She had no experience and gave probably the worst blow job ever. I found myself wishing it was covered! The rest of the session was a lot better.

I did not care for this place much and would not return.

Save your pesos. Neither the madame or any of the girls seemed happy to be there and neither was I. Attitude is everything. You can do a lot better elsewhere.I recently visited this place and it was great. I got 2 girls from Paraguay at the same time, they were sweet and delicious, they gave complete service. Will definetly go back.

HotSam
12-13-05, 17:58
I visited this privado the last week at 10 pm. Only 3 girls ranging from 4 to 6.

I choose the "better" of them. 1/2 h "complete" (cbj+anal) - She was good.

50 p.

Norman Stormin
01-21-06, 13:58
I called this place yesterday from an ad in the Clarin (Nikita 21 why / o Russian red / green) not knowing there was a thread on it. I definitley have a Gringo accent. When I asked the rates, she asked me if I wanted to pay in dollars. I said no, I would pay in Italian Lire. She asked me to hold a moment. There was some general confusion in the background. She came back and said they only accept pesos or dollars. I said fine, how much in pesos? I was quoted 150 the hour. Sounds like a Gringo special. I scratched it off the list.

Later in the day I was in the area. I thought I would take a look. When I saw it was across the street from one of those tourist rip off bars near Florida, I passed. Seismo, who I trust implicitly, said no go. Hotsam got a good 1/2 hr for 50p. Too much pussy, too little time. I guess I'll never know.

Alan23
01-31-06, 22:51
I recommend NOT stepping foot in this place! If you like Zimbabwe styled inflated prices, a madame with a seriously bad attitude, and girls with no attitude - you will love it.

Too much competition in this city to put up with this kind of crap - send the only message they understand, by staying away.

Alan

Wisconsin
05-29-06, 20:57
Actually, I found this place because a street tout. Price was 150p, hour, completo. I was shown several chicas, appeared early 20's, definitely doable, BUT I had a bad feeling about the place and left. Too much hussle!