PDA

View Full Version : Claridge Hotel

Hunt99
05-28-05, 15:05
In Microcentro, on Tucuman between San Martin and Florida. www.claridge.com.ar is the website, I think.

Decent looking hotel, but the rooms are run down. It is clean, though, and friendly and helpful staff, chica friendly. Nice lobby bar. Free breakfast buffet, and 3 console internet service available. I never had to wait for a terminal. Nice pool, exercise room. Quiet if you ask for a room in the back facing the pool.

I stayed here as part of a package deal rate from Expedia.com which cost me $300 bucks less than if I had just bought a ticket only from the airline.

In this quality range, however, I think the Dazzler is a better choice - equivalent rooms and quality but probably 2/3 the cost. But if you want convenient access to Microcentro and Cafe Orleans (2 blocks away), it is not a bad choice.

Young & Restless
05-28-05, 15:18
Hi Hunt99,

The Dazzler hotel sounds interesting. Which one did you stay at? I went to their web site and they listed three different ones in BsAs. I looked at the room pictures of the one on Libertad and they seemed nice, but I know they may look slightly different in person...

Btw, thanks to EVERYONE that responded to my inquiry about the Claridge Hotel back in January!! LOL (j/k)

Exon123
05-28-05, 16:51
You will be happy with the Dazzler & you can wllk to the Triangle.

Young & Restless
05-28-05, 20:09
Hunt99/Exon123,

Sounds worth looking into. Thanks for the tip amigos.

Jaimito Cartero
05-28-05, 22:51
The original Dazzler was chica friendly when I stayed there 2 years ago. I'd get an upper level room so it's not too noisy. The first bed I had, was way too soft. So make sure you check it before you're stuck with it. The do check or retain the id of the girls when they come in. (Not a bad thing) I've heard that the second location (Bisonte Palace) is not chica friendly. I passed the Dazzler Towers (Near El Establo) on my trip a week ago. Looked fairly fancy, but I have no info on it.

Young & Restless
05-29-05, 14:22
Hi Jamito,

Thanks for the extra bit of advice. I’ll keep that in mind if I decide to book there.

Thanks again,

Y & R