PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass question

Hapax
05-30-05, 15:50
Hi All,

I'm posting this in chitchat rather than the other forums so I don't clog those threads up.

I have read the forums thoroughly but can't seem to find info on overnight prices. The standard for an hour or two seems to be somewhere between 100 and 200 pesos (correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm not sure what to give/offer for an all-nighter.

Some reports mention 200 for an all-nighter, but since that is the standard price for an hour or two, I'm wondering if this is the common price for an all-nighter.

Guidance?

Thanks fellas.

Hi Hapax,

All-nighters are not a common practice in BA.

First: The sex industry in Argentina is here to serve the needs of Argentine men, not foreigners, and Argentine men need to go out, get laid quickly, and then get back home to their girlfriends, wives, family, etc. They're not interested in a long liaison, or bringing the chica back to their apartments, etc.

Second, the vast majority of all working girls have a completely busy life outside of work, and it's difficult for them to just disappear for 12 hours.

Third: Working girls in Argentina are generally not looking for boyfriends, husbands, or a green card. And even if they were, they're not going to allow themselves to be disillusion by a visitor who's leaving in a few days.

Fourth: A surprisingly large percentage of working girls are married, and thus they need to get home to their real boyfriends or husbands, so they're just not interested in playing girlfriend.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dickhead
05-31-05, 06:04
Agree with Jackson and would add the following:

1) Why do you want to spend the night with an unknown chica who might rip you off while you sleep?
2) Never negotiate time, only price. If you hit it off they will stay. If you don't hit it off, why would you want them to stay?
3) Your hotel or apartment is probably nicer than wherever they live, and your bed is probably more comfortable. So, why should you pay them for the privilege of spending the night?

My strategy is to fuck them into a comatose state and then when they don't want to leave, tell them they can spend the night if they want to but they have to fuck me in the morning and I am not going to pay them any more than what I initially offered. I do provide breakfast, though.

Hunt99
05-31-05, 12:20
Hapax, this is simply a matter of preference, and perhaps I understand your question a bit better because I too occasionally enjoy having a girl around to "play girlfriend" rather than simply having her in for an hour of drilling and then kicking her ass out (which has its own charms too, I must add).

My experience in BsAs in this regard is that a todo la noche (TLN) is do-able, and not necessarily so unpleasant. But it depends on the girl, and for a quick-in, quick-out visiting monger, is not going to be had for a mere 200 pesos. Like everything else, it depends on negotiation, and the girl. A lot, perhaps most, girls are going to want to make a quick departure from your room after a couple of hours, for exactly the reasons Jackson mentions. And DH's comments are good, as well.

If I'm wanting a TLN, an evening date, or something similar, I tend to do repeat business with one of my favoritas that I've developed over previous trips. In that case, I have some confidence that she probably won't rob me, that I will enjoy her company, and that the sex will be good. If she's anything other than a battle-hardened hard-core pro, your favorita will probably enjoy making such an arrangement for a reasonable fee, as well.

In my case, I don't even discuss money with a favorita for an overnight; in the morning I slip what I think is a fair amount in her purse (while she's watching, so she doesn't think I am stealing from her) or in her hand, and I've yet to get any static.

Daddy Rulz
05-31-05, 13:17
Why pay them to sleep? I'm a late, late night person myself usually making my selection around 3ish in the am. After we are done most of the chicas I'm with are heading home. I tell them they may stay if they wish, some do some don't. Only one asked me how much, and I told her she could stay for half the price of my room for a day, she didn't appreciate my wit needless to say.

My Carolina from Cattos fell asleep after having her carpet furiously munched. I thought "what the hell" and drifted off as well. When we woke up she was in a panic seemed she had overstayed her babysitter and wanted me to pay her and leave. I told her of course I loved her but only one of us had sex before she dropped off to sleep and I wasn't paying her for eating her pussy and knocking her out. At first she was pissed but after I held my ground she fucked me very, very well. Proved the point that they honestly respect you more if you display your cojones in your dealings. One of my buddies once pulled a favorite from Cattos at 0200 and stopped off and got a bunch of blow, weed and a bottle of champane. She was still there when I called him around 10 for breakfast.

My 02 centavos would be this. If your pulling them out of the club at 2300 and want them to spend the night it's gonna cost you extra as it should but if the session is over at 0500 tell them they can stay if they want. If you do make sure your camera, passport, plane tickets, money, etc. are in your safe. If you don't have a safe with a good combination lock then you shouldn't be asleep while they are there. Richard T is the exception to this advice because He's not pulling any chicas that he hasn't done many times before. If they steal his laptop He knows where to find them.

Hapax
05-31-05, 18:47
Thanks for the information, everyone.

I think I am used to either cities like Montreal, where there are different prices for every time increment, or someplace like the DR, where TLN is almost the norm. I am sometimes interested in TLN and sometimes not. In the DR for instance I more than once had to kick someone out in the middle of the night.

That said, though, some of you are cruel *******. ;) I love this comment: Sure, you can sleep over, but you gotta do me again in the morning.

Hapax

Exon123
05-31-05, 19:34
Was this my Carolina from Catto's you mentioned below.

Big tall Carolina

Daddy Rulz
06-01-05, 03:41
This was my Carolina I think there is 3 or 4 of them.
Here is a picture of her ass. Very pretty about 5'5" maybe and her pussy literally turns inside out when she cums during daty. Long legs, long hair, little cute tits, ready smile, and a delightful laugh. Great oral skills and is into girl/girl action from time to time.

Dickhead
06-01-05, 08:14
That is not Exon's Carolina, whom I saw last night. If you want to take a picture of her ass I suggest bringing the wide angle lens. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.

Bandy
06-01-05, 13:37
..... a todo la noche (TLN) is do-able, .......for a quick-in, quick-out visiting monger, is not going to be had for a mere 200 pesos.....
Except for chicas from Black, I never paid more than 200P for TLN. And that includes chicas from Madahos (as of last August). As Jackson mentioned, most of the girls do not prefer TLNs. You have to get a vive while talking to her in the club. Normally, if I am interested in TLN, I ask three basic questions, like whether they are married, have boyfriend or have children. (on principle, knowingly, I don't go with married women anyway). Even they lie about marriage or boyfriend, they will rarely lie about children. Then I ask whether the children are staying with them. If any of the answers is affirmative, I don't bring up the subject of TLN. You really need to get an unattached girl. And it only takes one.

TLN is a tricky business, but I really like it, if the girl is right. And that feeling has to be secured during the conversation in the club. There is no formula. It is just a feeling. With enough experience, things get little easier. So far, I have only two failures. Did the deed and let them go.

200 P is enough money for TLN for most of the clubs in BA. Difficult part is to secure the right girl (somehow she must be interested in you). Regarding safe keeping of valuables, I have been lucky so far. None of them touched anything.

If you want a sure fire way, do a short time encounter. If both of you hit it off and she is unattached, TLN will be no problem. It might be even totally free!

Bandy

Exon123
06-01-05, 18:17
Yes Dick Head is right that is not my Carolina and yes again you would need a wide angle lens to do justice to Carolina's ass. She's such a little, (big), **** muffin and as loyal to me as a cockroach.

You see I had made quite an investment in courting her only to fine out its all on her terms or nothing. Once she offered me a freebie TLN after I was bumped off an airplane, Dick Head & The Mouse begged me not to do it but I did.

Well we got to the hotel and she put in a wake up call for like 8 in the morning as we were on the way to the room. As fate would have it I fell asleep before I could fuck and the next thing I knew the phone was ringing with Carolina's wake up call. She jumped up and started dressing.

Carolina, I called out as I pulled the covers over exposeing a Huge early morning hardon, "You Must Help Me Do Something With This". "No" She Laughed and pointed " I must go and open my shop ". So I got no pussy with my freebie with Carolina.

This is only one reason why I such an affection for Carolina.

Anyway speaking of TLN's I have found the best way is for the girl to decide.

One of the best ones Ive had was with Maria Paula. We'd been flirting at Excedra for several nights and I finally cut a deal for an hour and a half at $150 peso's in my apartment. I had been useing poor Sperm Management and it probably took the full hour & a half for me to get the job done but I finally "Finished".

After I'd rolled over and was catching my breath Maria Paula sat up in bed and announced "Im spending the night" and that was it. She liked me, pure and simple, and wanted to spend more time with me. We've become great Fuck Buddies ever since and I make a point to fuck her every trip to B.A. And you know what. I bet I'd could get a freebie from her too, but I always make sure she has a few peso's when she leaves.

Love That Girl Too

Exon

HappyGoLucky
06-01-05, 22:18
Lots of talk about how much money for how much time. Bueno.

I've never really discussed "time" with a chica prior to leaving for my apt.

Some have left practically the instant the deed was done, others wanted to hang for a while, some wanted to spend the night, and some have even proposed marriage.

I only have one rule in terms of time, and it's not really a rule, more of a practice; if a chica is a little too professional back at the pad, or is anxious to do the deed and leave, I always, almost always, make it a point to return to the club where we met so I can say "Hola amor!", spend several minutes chit-chatting, and then take someone else home for the evening.

After a couple pulls from one establishment, it's always interesting on subsequent visits to see how much the gals will compete for your favors....

Dickhead
06-02-05, 04:44
HGL, I like that tactic and will incorporate it into my repertoire!

MoonDog
06-05-05, 05:20
After a couple pulls from one establishment, it's always interesting on subsequent visits to see how much the gals will compete for your favors....
HGL,

Good points, as I never even discuss money or time out of these clubs. it is so true how word gets around via the LCN, and the competition begins.

I had seen a girl, pictured below, once before from Madahos. We hit it off nicely. A week later, I already had a date set up with another girl, and we were to meet some newbies in Madahos at 1:00 a.m. After getting settled in the club, I excused myself from my date to use the restroom. I was actually being good, as I had no intention of being with anyone else that night, even though my date and I had a session earlier that day.

While walking to the restroom, the girl pictured below, saw me and gave me a huge hug. I backed away and told her that I was not solo tonight, and I could not see her. The icy cold look she gave could have frozen a camel in the desert. A few choice words in Spanish flowed from her, and I politely excused myself before it got any worse. My date and I left shortly after that.

Arriving back at the hotel, she told me that she could not spend the night with me as she had to have her medicine and had to see the doctor early in the morning. With disappointment, I put her in a cab, and sent her on her way. The following day was going to be busy, with me playing tour guide to friends that were going to be in town for a few days, and helping out another co-worker with the layout of BA, so sleep was in order, but not alone.

A few minutes later, I was back in Madahos, in the company of the beautiful ladies that were there before. Many of them had seen me with my previous date, and they all started to smile when I told them that she went home. Then S spotted me, and was hanging with around another guy, and gave me that icy look again. I pointed to her friend, and told her that if she wanted to go with me it had to be all night, and I wanted to sleep, after the sex. In 10 minutes, we were out the door (I love Latin America).

She was in no hurry to leave the next day, and she mentioned that I was not to have other girls in BA, only her. :) I laughed, and told her that she was not to have other guys either. First the pouty look came out, then laughter, and we parted friends.

There are plenty of girls who will spend all night, and it is so nice to look under the covers and see that beautiful, curvy, female body lying next to you, sleeping blissfully. It is equally as pleasing to start a round as soon as you wake up.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Sportsman
06-09-05, 02:10
I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to BA next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 USD depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?

Thanks,

Sportsman

Easy Go
06-09-05, 03:17
I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to ba next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 usd depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?

Thanks,

SportsmanExpectation / demand doesn't really fit with gift / generosity, so tell her you are just deducting it from her fee. She still comes out ahead since perfume is expensive in Argentina.

Or give her a gift for the joy of giving rather than the joy of being thanked.

Waterboy
06-09-05, 04:04
I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to BA next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 USD depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?It has been my experience that the girls know the name of perfumes but do not know the perfumes themselves. Get her the perfume in part exchange for her services. Even better also buy 5-6 bottles of different perfumes from the dollar stores. Let her sample those also. I would bet she likes one of the cheap ones just as much as the expensive crap.

MoonDog
06-09-05, 04:22
I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to BA next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 USD depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?

Thanks,

SportsmanJust bring it to her all wrapped up nice and pretty. Then watch her face light up and smile when she opens it. That should be payment enough.

Moondog

Dickhead
06-09-05, 04:38
If you expect something in return, it isn't a gift.

Daddy Rulz
06-09-05, 05:01
Read Daves "Laws of Chicaland". Gifts are payment but are not deductable from ordinary expected payment. There is some kind of bizarre Argentinian female fiscal logic at work regarding gifts. It is beyond me.

Hunt99
06-09-05, 11:27
Just bring it to her all wrapped up nice and pretty. Then watch her face light up and smile when she opens it. That should be payment enough.

MoondogIndeed! I agree.

Exon123
06-09-05, 18:36
That said the half life of a chica gift in Argentina is 5 minutes.

That being said, if you don't use proper "sperm management", per exon, the value of the gift will become "zero" before you cum.

I wouldn't expect much.

Exon

Sportsman
06-09-05, 23:59
Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree ones should not expect / demand something in return from gifts. But normally you don’t ask someone to get you a gift. I called it a gift only because that’s what she wrote in the e-mail. I am also concerned about with the LCN that the chicas will ask every gringo to bring gifts. Or is this a normal thing Argentina chicas do, asking for gift from a repeat customer?

With that being said, I will get her the perfume and play it by ears. BTW 12 USd a bottle certainly is not an expensive perfume. Hell, I paid more than that for the last bottle of cologne I bought for myself. And that was from a drugstore. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again.

Sportsman

Jaimito Cartero
06-10-05, 03:28
Rosa Maria is expecting me to bring some chunky peanut butter the next time I come. I was thinking of getting a couple of jars, and having her lick one off of my body, but that may going over the top a little bit. Cough.

Daddy Rulz
06-10-05, 04:50
I know where the taste for chunky peanut butter came from. I bet it came from a jar with a broken top.

Dickhead
06-10-05, 05:33
Snicker. Nope, I don't think so. Another monger who shall remain nameless is equally famous for importing peanut butter and Rosie approached him about it and he has never even done her. We are still trying to figure out the chain of command but it was another case of the Latin Chica Network. I provide all of my prostitutes with hot, cooked meals. No peanut butter.

Unless maybe I fed her some when I was drunk and don't remember but how likely is that? BTW she just left and she yearns tragically for Jaimito and all the other 20 friends of mine she has fucked.

Daddy Rulz
06-10-05, 06:51
Actually I May be the only monger (er) on this board that has not fucked rosie. I recomend her to people based on reports but personally she just doesn't do it for me.

Out of curiosity, how many other regular posters, say 50 or more posts, have not fucked her at least once?

Jaimito Cartero
06-10-05, 06:54
Unless maybe I fed her some when I was drunk and don't remember but how likely is that? BTW she just left and she yearns tragically for Jaimito and all the other 20 friends of mine she has fucked.I'm sure that if you gave her 140 pesos (which is the Jaimito rate, which she will remember 10 years from now, even if I don't), and a kiss and say it was from me, she would take it, and a small tear would run down her cheek just thinking of her love for me. Yeah, right.

El Aleman
06-10-05, 08:16
Daddy,

I have not. But maybe I should change this when I am in ba next September.

El Alemán