PDA

View Full Version : Montevideo 497/7th piso

Seismo
05-30-05, 17:37
see www.montevideovip.com
70 pesos per hour
I selected Giselle as she came highly recommended. She really goes all out.
There were several others there that I would have gone back for if I had more time. Decent apartment at a good price!

Dickhead
06-15-05, 23:03
I went here tonight. No Giselle nor are there any photos of her on the site. Was presented with five chicas, two past their sell by date, one young but just nasty with a missing front tooth and stunk, and two doables. Selected the more spinnerish of the two, Gímena (not sure if that starts with a G or a J but it would be pronounced the same either way, I think).

21 y/o Porteña with two kids already (sheesh). Still lactating so no tit sucking allowed. Too bad; nice little bitty titties. Started with BBJ but then covered it up after about ten minutes, then went to reverse cowgirl which wasn't working for me so switched to mish and finished fairly quick. She was game for a second round and tried hard but I wasn't that into it. A fair amount of kissing, MFK I would say, and a fairly nice girl. Some other chica walked in on us in the middle of round 2 which I don't really give a shit but it is unprofessional.

Facilities: 5. Bathroom was clean and bed was okay but the place is very dark.
Looks: 6 but like I say it was dark. No kid belly and fairly tight with a nice, somewhat soft, ass.
Performance: 6. Average but tried hard.
WIR: ??? probably has the edge over Santa Fe 3373 for the same price and is marginally closer.

They do charge 1 peso for condoms but that is the same price as the stores and they are not the dreaded Tulipán.

Just so-so but far better than jacking off in SP.

Stowe
08-13-05, 21:53
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me what is apartment number is?

Thanks,

Stowe

Dickhead
08-14-05, 06:51
There's only one apartment on each floor, or at least there is only one on that floor.

Stowe
08-14-05, 13:24
Cool! Thanks for the info about the apartment number. I want to try other apartments this time, rather then just stick with my normal selection.

Suerte,

Stowe

HotSam
12-13-05, 18:11
Now only 3 girls - I could quote with 6 the better of them.

They told me that were in "promotion" - 1 h complete for 50 p.

I went away.

Wisconsin
05-29-06, 20:14
Stopped by twice, usually 3-4 girls, all reasonably nice looking. Went with Augustina, about 23, nice boobs, slender, good performer, 50P, 1 hour. Decent room, overall a real good value.

WorldTravel69
10-29-07, 17:52
I rang the bell twice, at around 1:30pm. No answer.

WorldTravel69
10-31-07, 04:21
No Answer.

Out of Business.