PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Oldguy

oldguy
06-04-05, 19:39
After being away from BsAs for about a year, I returned on business/pleasure last Tuesday. Frankly, when I get in, I am totally wiped, so I really don't have the energy to do proper respect to the Porteņa chicas. My normal recovery is to call Roxana an make a two hour appointment with Norma for a massage beyond compare. Man, Norma can really work out the travel stitches!

After a hard half day of work on Wednesday, I had a two hour appointment with Maria (not Dickhead's, but Roxana's). AH, MARIA! She really is an amazing woman. No picture I've ever seen of her does her any credit--I guess because no picture can capture her spirit, which is amazing. In the flesh, she is an astonishing woman--long, lanky, with the body of a dancer. I would guess that she is 5'9", so if you don't like them tall, be warned. You simply don't get the sense that she is there to get through the time and take your money. We talk, we joke, we laugh, and we have great sex. 'Nuff said, she makes the whole trip worth it. (BTW, I am fluent in Spanish and don't think Maria speaks any English. Fellow mongers: please correct me if I am wrong. While I'm sure she would be great with no verbal communications, something would be lost without being able to talk with Maria.)

Thursday was lost to work and work related dinner--hey, it paid for the trip!

Friday, Roxana sent over Cari (about four hours ago). On the positive side, let me just say that Cari is beautiful. Her pictures on this site do her no justice. They make her look like some kind of a biker chick (hey, she does have tatoos). She is actually TINY: I would guess 5' 1" or so, about 100 pounds, and she looks about 19. She is soft voiced, very sweet looking (despite the tatoos) and has a KILLER body. I THINK the tits are artificial--they seem too large for her frame and, if they are real, they're the firmest I've ever felt, but I saw no scars to indicate surgery. She says she is studying English, so for those of you skilless Gringos, this might be an asset (when I tried switching to English, she would have nothing of it). So, she has a great bod (and I mean GREAT), a beautiful face, and we had a good time. After about 15 minutes of DATY, I was disappointed with the CBJ, particulary given the reports of BBBJ, although it may have been the most talented CBJ I can remember. BB is would have been amazing. The sex was fine, various positions, but I got the feeling that she was clocking her time, waiting to get out of here. In sum, I've had better and I've had worse. Was it worth it? Sure! (DUH!) Would I call her again? Not before checking out some alternatives.

Well, it's off to a tango club tonight and then more frolicking on Sunday, before wrapping up business on Monday and heading back North. I hope this report is of some use.

Ciao, guys