PDA

View Full Version : Eze's trip notes

EZE_Amante
06-11-05, 10:02
I have been back in the land of fast food, fat women, and lousy sexual attitudes for several days now, and I think I should post a summation of my experiences for this trip.

In eight days, I managed to spend quality time with 7 club girls, 5 apartment girls (I repeated 3x with one favorita), and 1 internet girl. The most I paid for any session was 170p + 20 for BBBJ at the high end apartment on Larrea (twice). I received the best BBBJTC of my life so far at that apartment from Priscilla, the 22yo, 5', 100lbs cutie. The least I paid was 125 for a girl I pulled from Hook. When I did negotiate in advance, the majority of the girls quoted me 200p as a starting point, and quickly agreed to 150p, which makes me think I should have counter offered 125p instead. Oh well, live and learn. My sessions for 150p lasted from 1 hour to 8 hours, and I offered 10p for taxis to all because frankly, i never had a bad session. Even the inexperienced girl from hook on my last night, while not being the most affectionate, was a really good fuck and gave passable head, and I would have loved to bring that sweet 19yo ass back home with me. I posted about most of my sessions, but did not post info that I deemed redundant. I also managed to take a little over 1300 photos, 500 or so of the chicas, even though it rained most of the time.

In all a successful trip. I got to hang out with some old friends, make some new ones, and have the type of experiences that keep me coming back year after year.

Eze :)

PS: I really envy you guys that have made the leap and live there. One day, maybe I too can grow a pair and join you.