PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend

Plumoyr
06-22-05, 14:40
I'm wondering how it's possible for a foreigner who lives in BA to get a real.

Girlfriend (not a protitute)?

Plumoyr

Hi Plumoyr,

Every guy I know who lives in BA for more than a couple of months ends up with a girlfriend.

I don't know who you can avoid it.

Of course, if your definition of a "real" girlfriend is a chica that you can fuck all the time but not have to pay, then you truly are indulging in a fantasy. It's a simple fact: If you've got money and she's poor, then your going to give her money and otherwise support her. If you don't want to think of it as payment for sex, that's your prerogative, but just see what happens if you stop giving her the money.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dickhead
06-22-05, 17:14
Well, I've been here over a year and haven't had a girlfriend. Of course, I don't want one, either.

Geo Eye
06-22-05, 17:29
It's like you do not want a girlfriend, in be. A. With all the young sexy pussy.

Hitting you in the face everywhere you turn, why on God's green earth.

Would you want a GIRLFREIND.

It is much easier to pay for 2hrs, have great sex and call out for the next.

Variety is the most important thing for the male animal, if a girlfriend can.

Understand and joint in with a diffrent girl every other day, then I can.

Tell you a girlfriend is worth considering.

Good luck,.

Fellow dog

Plumoyr
06-24-05, 23:00
Of course, if your definition of a "real" girlfriend is a chica that you can fuck all the time but not have to pay, then you truly are indulging in a fantasy. It's a simple fact: If you've got money and she's poor, then your going to give her money and otherwise support her. If you don't want to think of it as payment for sex, that's your prerogative, but just see what happens if you stop giving her the money.By a "real" girlfriend, I of course mean a girl who is not "professional" hooker. I would not have to pay her "directly".

Thanks again,.

Plumoyr

Plumoyr,

1. All women are "hookers", the only difference is in the method of compensation.

2. If you don't want to pay her "directly", then you're either going to be paying her indirectly by fostering illusions of a potential marriage, including fidelity, lifetime financial support, etc., or you're planning to just use her for sex under false pretences, which is the equavalent of ripping her off.

3. Have you considered how you're going to deal with the 90% of Argentine women who are "amateur" hookers? These are the women who don't openly advertise their willingness to fuck for money, but who nevertheless cannot pay their rent with candlelight dinners and Sunday afternoon walks in the park.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
06-26-05, 00:27
Plumoyr,

Ive lived long enough and gone thru enough women in my life to know jackson's right on the money when he say's all women are prostitutes.

The ones in the usa just don't know it.

Having been married twice and gone thru countless women sport fucking its always the same. They want something from you and in most case's its something I can't deliver on and thats why I became a monger.

I don't know who coined the phrase, "why do I pay a hooker, so she'll leave", but it still holds true.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
06-26-05, 06:44
Though I don't agree with your general assesment of women (ask Dickhead about the one I met) Charlie Sheen said that when he was in court on a prostitution charge.

Judge: Mr. Sheen, given your celebrity why would you pay women for sex?

St. Charlies answer: Judge I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave.

Nickoarg
07-11-05, 19:24
Plymour,

1) Do you speak spanish?

2) Age range?

3) How long are you gonig to be in BA?

4) How good are your talking skills?

It's not hard to find or to make yourself a girlfriend. You have a lot to choose from. You'll need time and perseverance. Go to non-pro clubs, bars, wonder about the univeristies cafe's, go to recoleta Sunday afternoon. Meet people. I've met a guy that came from Córdoba to BA. He used to go walking on the main streets in BA asking EVERY girl out for a cofee or a coke. 2 out of 5 would agree. What do you loose? Are you going to see them ever again? You won't get sued for sexual harassment. We'd be all in jail if so.

Be confident. But. I have to agree also on some previous oppinions, nothing comes for free. Less sex.

HTH,

Nicko

Geo Eye
07-11-05, 20:30
My two cent, if you are40 plus in age, (like I am) I would take a girlfiend in her 20's if you must. I have one now in the state and she is a dancer who lives with me and wants to get serious for her green card of course. But I figure why not, she is already here, to her any money is good money and she fucks like a rabbit, clean cooks and does not talk back. As long as I let her live rent free. So if you must, it is true you got to pay. Now or later, might as well have limited liability. And expense.

Goblin
03-20-06, 15:41
Though I don't agree with your general assesment of women (ask Dickhead about the one I met) Charlie Sheen said that when he was in court on a prostitution charge.

Judge: Mr. Sheen, given your celebrity why would you pay women for sex?

St. Charlies answer: Judge I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave.Alex Jones, curator of www.inforwars.com welcomes actor Charlie Sheen, star of Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, and most recently the CBS comedy Two & a Half Men, to discuss his views on the world, 9/11 and much more.

Hunt99
03-20-06, 16:55
By a "real" girlfriend, I of course mean a girl who is not "professional" hooker. I would not have to pay her "directly".

Thanks again,

Plumoyr.

Plumoyr,

1. All women are "hookers", the only difference is in the method of compensation.

2. If you don't want to pay her "directly", then you're either going to be paying her indirectly by fostering illusions of a potential marriage, including fidelity, lifetime financial support, etc. Or you're planning to just use her for sex under false pretences, which is the equavalent of ripping her off.

3. Have you considered how you're going to deal with the 90% of Argentine women who are "amateur" hookers? These are the women who don't openly advertise their willingness to fuck for money, but who nevertheless cannot pay their rent with candlelight dinners and Sunday afternoon walks in the park.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

JacksonWhat strikes me is how much of a sentimental romantic our Jackson is.

El Perro
03-20-06, 17:30
What strikes me is how much of a sentimental romantic our Jackson is.Maybe "she" asked him for an Alfa Romeo that morning after a half ass knob job the night before.

Moore
03-21-06, 04:05
I think that Jackson's assessment is that of a realist, not that of a romantic (whatever that is).

Men want women for what they are (sex), women want men for what they can give them. Of course there are other factors but these are the simple fundamentals according to Moore. Like having a job, its just an exchange of commodities and resources at the end of the day and the relationship will be terminated (often in an ugly manner) if either party falls behind the market standard.

"A women trades sex for whatever she wants and a man trades whatever he has for sex".

Have you considered how you're going to deal with the 90% of Argentine women who are "amateur" hookers? These are the women who don't openly advertise their willingness to fuck for money, but who nevertheless cannot pay their rent with candlelight dinners and Sunday afternoon walks in the park.That sounds like an excellent arrangement to me, somewhere midway between P4P and a traditional "relationship" - much more honest than pretending. I would like to know how to find such chicas - most I've known and banged pay their rent by living with their parents and not paying any rent.

Hunt99
03-21-06, 11:47
I think that Jackson's assessment is that of a realist, not that of a romantic (whatever that is)Well, duh. ;)

Tinman
06-22-06, 18:04
My two cent, if you are40 plus in age, (like I am) I would take a girlfiend in her 20's if you must. I have one now in the state and she is a dancer who lives with me and wants to get serious for her green card of course. But I figure why not, she is already here, to her any money is good money and she fucks like a rabbit, clean cooks and does not talk back. As long as I let her live rent free. So if you must, it is true you got to pay. Now or later, might as well have limited liability. And expense.Don't forget the fact that when you "sponsor" a person under a relative visa that you enter into an agreement with the Federal government that you will provide for that individual financially for no less than 10 years, even if you get a divorce. There may be some recourse if you get divorced during the 2-year "conditional" phase, but after that you're stuck if the girl decides to not work and make you provide for her.

My advice: Keep doing what you are doing and providing her with support but don't let her convince you to help with the green card.

Slugfest
06-22-06, 19:55
Don't forget the fact that when you "sponsor" a person under a relative visa that you enter into an agreement with the Federal government that you will provide for that individual financially for no less than 10 years, even if you get a divorce. There may be some recourse if you get divorced during the 2-year "conditional" phase, but after that. You're stuck if the girl decides to not work and make you provide for her.

My advice: Keep doing what you are doing and providing her with support but don't let her convince you to help with the green card.Well, that's true in theory. If she goes on public assistance, and the state provider tells Homeland Security (which now contains the ex-INS) her story, and the DHS bothers to follow up, and then catches up with the ex-husband, sues him and makes him pay up, then yeah. Having said that, I still wouldn't recommend helping with the green card.

Stowe
06-27-06, 00:42
"Don't forget the fact that when you "sponsor" a person under a relative visa that you enter into an agreement with the Federal government that you will provide for that individual financially for no less than 10 years, even if you get a divorce. There may be some recourse if you get divorced during the 2-year "conditional" phase, but after that. You're stuck if the girl decides to not work and make you provide for her."

A little more to clarification to Tinman's post (above):

Immigration requires that same form to be signed when marrying someone from another country and bringing them to the US. However, my divorce attorney told me that while Immigration requires you to sign such an agreement it is not enforceable. My wife was from another country and when we got divorced I asked him about that and he said divorce settlements and support decisions are outside the jurisdiction of Immigration and that Immigration has no way to enforce it.

He also said it could be easily challenged because they were, in affect, holding your wife hostage until you signed.

I would suspect it could be different from relatives since you cannot divorce them and throw the jurisdiction onto the divorce courts. However, the government often makes rules that are found to be illegal and even more often makes rules with no way to enforce them.

Suerte,

Stowe

Tinman
06-27-06, 02:53
That's a great thing to know Stowe, thanks for adding that - it puts me a little more at ease because the terms of the Affidavit of Support (form I-134) can be a little intimidating.

Hooray for red tape, at least in this case.

Tin.