PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Calvo 979 #4A

Dickhead
06-25-05, 14:15
Pandora, her great big titties, and her DSL can now be found in San Telmo. Carlos Calvo 979 #4A; 4300-1172. Not open Sundays and close at 8 or 9. Take Subte C and get off at San Juan or take the #10 bus down Maipú and its continuation, Chacabuco. She was charging 100-130 at the last place and madam says it's the same here. The question is, which same? I will research.

Dickhead
07-14-05, 20:32
This place is a dump and the neighborhood is not so good. Madam Andi tried to charge me 150 for an hour with Pandora but I said no, 120 like the last place, like you said when I called you a few weeks ago. She left, Pandora came in and stuck her tongue down my throat, I gave her 120 pesos, and that was fine.

The bed has no box spring and the room has no door. I don't know exactly how to describe it but it is like a large studio with a living room and bedroom that have like a very brief side wall in between and about 10 feet of open space. Madam waits in what I assume is the kitchen while you do the deed. Pandora was great but from now on I will call her on her cell for visits after hours or on Sundays. She is no longer shaving her pussy. She informs me she has a 9 year old son and an 8 year old daughter and is an only child. She wants to have a baby with me so she will have a blue-eyed kid. Yeah, right. Also, the tattoo on her belly is to cover up a C-section scar.

Dickhead
09-14-05, 16:59
I think this place is history. They haven't answered the phone the last few times I called and now I get a message saying the message box is full. I will try to track down Pandora and report.

Dickhead
09-18-05, 15:27
Yep, this place is closed. Pandora took her big titties back to Suipacha 921 #6C.