PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires Secrets

Jonas Fun
06-28-05, 17:36
On my way from Affaire to Madaho's last night, I tried out this new club, that is located on the diagonal corner of Madaho's. They started with an intrance fee of 40 pesos - 2 drinks. I declined, and told them that they could let me in for free, to see the place. I had quite a few drinks already, 2 ekstra's was too much. The 2 drinks quickly went to 3 drinks for 40 pesos, but I repeated my offer, and told them if no, I would just go to Madaho's.

Finally they agreed, it was around 2 pm. As I entered the club, around 15-20 girls was putting their hands together for me, as I was the only man in the club. I looked around, and went to the bar, and ordered 1 beer. After the bartender opened the beer and served it for me - she said 40 pesos! I said no way, but she insisted, so I said asta la vista, and left the club.

The girls was mostly 6-7's, but I never got around to asking the price. Anyway, be sure to bargain their prices before entering, I think they are quite "hungry" for customers.

Jonas F

Jaimito Cartero
06-28-05, 20:40
If you'd read the reports, you'd see that this is the "rip off corner". I stayed around the corner from this place, and had to walk on the other side of the street as the touts were very aggressive.

Barney Lobo
07-03-05, 18:19
I concur with the previous poster. Was in Secrets last night for a look with my amiga. They wanted 40 pesos for a call drink. Madahos charged me 30 or 35 pesos for a call drink. Whereas, last night the confused waiter and bartender stated the premium drink was 45 pesos in Madahos. It is plain stupid to charge higher prices than the other clubs, especially considering Madahos is across the street. Some cute girls, perhaps worthy of another look on another night.

El Aleman
05-12-06, 13:48
I had an appointment yesterday with one of my long term favoritas, Carmen. She is probably the most tender women I ever met - world class kisser, knows to use her tongue (not only for kissing) and the night started in my apartment, and then dinner.

During that she told me that she now would be working in Secrets, and I decided that I would have a look. We arrived there around 1:30. Being with her took care of any admission.

It is a nice, small club (maybe the size of Affaire Recoleta) not too dark - you see what you get, music at a level that it's possible to talk. At the time I saw about 15 chicas and maybe 5 customers. I asked Carmen about the slow night, to hear that it would only be a bad time - there would be more people earlier and later, but around that there is the show in Madaho's.

The Chicas were all around 6 to 7 - some a bit below, some slightly above. Nearly everything doable.

I certainly check this place out again.

Repeat factor Carmen: 250%

Hope that helps,

El Alemán

El Aleman
05-12-06, 21:14
As said, the chica I came with is working there, so, it was a different situation, and my experience can not be compared to what others have seen.

I probably go back there next week on a day the favorita does not work, because the talent looked promising. I will report.

El Alemán

Foghat
06-26-06, 15:12
I was in Buenos Aires Secrets three weeks ago. It is a very dark club, I pulled a petite chica who looked like she was an indigenous indian from the northwest Argentina. When I got back to the hotel she did, nt look anything like an Indian. Must have been the peyote. The club is dark.

I'm finding out the petite girl types don't perform well. She gave me a cbj, tit f, and I shot off all over her neck and chest. She covered her face with her hands so I coudn't unload on her face. I'll be sending pics as soon as I shrink the pictures down to fit the forum. Unfortunely they are too big.

=============================================

Hi Foghat,

How to resize photographs http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=photo_gallery_questions#faq_photo_gallery_questions_05

Thanks,

Jackson

Slugfest
06-26-06, 15:55
Nah, just bad luck. The petite girls have been some of my favorites so far. Especially the ones from northern Argentina. Of course, tastes vary, but I can't complain about the service I've had from these chicas. Try Catto's or Hook for some spinner winners.

I was in Buenos Aires Secrets three weeks ago. It is a very dark club, I pulled a petite chica who looked like she was an indigenous indian from the northwest Argentina. When I got back to the hotel she did, nt look anything like an Indian. Must have been the peyote. The club is dark.

I, m finding out the petite girl types don, t perform well. She gave me a cbj, tit f, and I shot off all over her neck and chest. She covered her face with her hands so I coud, nt unload on her face. I, ll be sending pics as soon as I shrink the pictures down to fit the forum. Unfortunely they are too big.

Foghat
06-26-06, 15:59
Petite, Shy, Giirl. Said she was 20, looks 17. I treated her gentle. I think her name was Eres.

Geo Eye
06-26-06, 19:50
Why "gentle'' these woes want you to bang thier brains out.

She looks like she can take it deep.

Come on foghat

Nemesis
06-27-06, 14:20
Petite, Shy, Giirl. Said she was 20, looks 17. I treated her gentle. I think her name was Eres.She does seem petite. So much so that I can barely see her in these pictures.

Foghat
06-29-06, 16:12
She looks better from behind. She is tight.