PDA

View Full Version : Diagonal Norte 885 Apt 3-G (aka The Temple of Love)

Jackson
01-01-05, 01:00
The Temple of Love
Diagonal Norte 885 -3G- 4326-2437
http://www.templomarion.com/

Seismo
05-20-05, 18:28
4326-6665
11am to 9pm Mon thru Fri.

This apartment is one block from the Obelisco on a street named Roque Saenz Pena, AKA Diagonal Norte.

This is a nice, clean apartment with a selection of 5 when I was there.Of the 5, there was only one that I would have passed on.

I chose ANITA,a full figure at 42DD if you like that sort of thing, ALL NATURAL,
along with a huge Dominican ass to go along with it. She gave a great performance and I will DEFINITELY REPEAT!

150 pesos per hour

Wally Foot
05-20-05, 18:55
The Anita you describe is, I think, Luna who is one of Silvina's recommendations - see the separate thread for a lot of good detail. She, as Anita from Platynum, visited my apartment last July after Roxanna made the arrangements. Afterwards she gave me the address of her place - Diagonal Norte 885 3g - with the promise of a good double, at a special rate, a "promocion" she called it. I passed by Diagonal Norte a few days later, and had a quick look for 885, but I could not find it. I'm sure it was in front of me, but it was raining and I gave up. She visited my apartment a few days later, and did a great job, so I thoroughly recommend her. I'm not absolutely certain that the boobs are natural, but if they are enhanced, they are great. The ass is superb too, and she really enjoys her work.

I am returning to BA this July and she is certainly on my shopping list. (I look forward, incidentally, to meeting some of the famous resident mongers, and anyone who is on a visit like me might like to get in touch. I will certainly use Roxanna's and Silvina's services - I can hardly wait.)

I have re-attached a few of last July's photos of Anita/Angeline/Luna - they are elsewhere on this site, but they are well worth another look. They are relatively tame, but Anita was happy, indeed keen, to pose for lots of much more active pictures.

Wally Foot
08-05-05, 19:58
I visited this place on the afternoon of my last day simply to see Anita / Luna / Angeline again and also to have a look at the place. Anita had given me the promise of a promocion last year, but I could not easily find the place on a wet day because she wrote down Diagonal Norte 885 3G. This is confusing on the ground because those of you familiar with the area will know that the proper / alternative name of the street is Av Pte Roque Saenz Pena, which is easy to find. The apartment itself is well furnished and clean (see the pictures on the website) though unfortunately when I arrived the large rooms with the satin beds were all either occupied or reserved. I did get a tour round one of them and they seem great. Anita was almost ecstatic to see me when I told her I had come specially since I was leaving the next day, and introduced me to her friend Manu. She is early thirties, with well-enhanced boobs, and a very friendly approach. The fee for the double was $AR 100 for each girl and I must have been there for nearly two hours. The two girls had a lot of fun posing for my camera, particularly for video clips, and lots of fun with each other although to be honest it was not real lesbian action. They certainly took care of my needs with Manu in particular giving one hell of a bbbj. At the end they even called in the receptionist to take photos of the three of us, and no, you do not want to see them.

Overall this is a fun place and if all the girls are even half as good as Anita and Manu, you will have a great time.

Daddy Rulz
08-06-05, 03:15
If this girl still works there she is awesome. Sophia is the name. BBBJ, all points of contact, russian, MFK. I repeated many many times. It's been a long time since I saw her there though, over 6 months so my intelligence is old. She used to work at 429 Maipu.

Frans
09-01-05, 22:07
The best looking girl, Sofia, is still on the page but she does not work anymore there. I called twice this "privado", twice they told me she is here, twice I went and twice I got the usual answer "Oh! She just left for an emergency at home.".

Finally a third time, the lady who picked up the phone told me that Sofia does not work there anymore.

I shall never understand this "bait & switch" tactic.

Snowbird
09-20-05, 00:49
I had Silvina make an appointment for me with Manu and I showed up five minutes prior to the appointment. When I checked in they said that she was busy and quickly brought in another chica. Although there was nothing wrong with her I had made my appointment with Manu based on prior reviews. I told them thanks but no thanks. They then went in and got Manu for me and she told me she would be available in a hour. What good is making an appointment and paying Silvinia if they will not keep it! The funny thing was management told someone else that I showed up a half hour early and then stormed out because I was so upset. I think this is laughable in that I all I said was I would come back another time. Heck I just headed over to Guemes to see Marisol! The one lesson to be learned from this is if you have your sights set on seeing a particular lady have them deliver her to your hotel / apartment. The next time I have one I want to see that is what I will do!

PS: The room that they showed me was not very nice and they are better at Guemes. Then again you are not there to fuck the decor.

Minimus
12-09-05, 01:10
I am surprised this apt hasn't been reviewed more. They actually have a website: www.templomarion.com

The good.

The apartment is actually a nice space and the quality of the girls justify the price IMHO.

The bad.

The madame can be a real pain in the ass. The ads, while they have the real girls photos, lie about their ages.

The stories.

I was there earlier this year and really wanted to get with a short haired blonde who is no longer on Platynum and whose name I don't remember. I set up an appointment and got there about 10 minutes late. When I arrived she met me with Anita saying that because I was late, the other girl took another client. But Anita was available. One look at her and I had a great idea, 1/2 hour with her then 1/2 with the other girl, 100 pesos for each 30 min.

My session with Anita was great and she had a BANGING body. 30 minutes passing quickly when you're having sex with a sexy woman. Anyway, the knock on the door came. I wasn't quite finished yet. I took about 5 more minutes and got another knock on the door. We finished up and Anita left.

I took a shower and waited for the second girl, who had finished her previous session. The madame, a short dark-haired witch comes in to collect the fee for the second girl's half hour. I paid the 100. She said that I was short 50! I said for what, and she said she was charging me the full hour because I ran over 30 minutes. Now I was pissed and should have left right there, but I was thinking with the wrong head and I really wanted to sink my fangs into the blonde. I forked up the extra 50. My session with the blonde was just OK.

I went there about 3 weeks ago hoping to get with Alina from Platynum. Got my appt and went. When she enetered, she was very pretty and very nice but easily 10 years older than what she advertises. She also refused complete service, which I was looking forward to (let me know if anyone elses mileage varies in this respect please). Nevertheless I did enjoy my time with her.

100 half 150 hour.

Snowbird
12-09-05, 01:54
I had made an appointment through Silvina when she had her own thread. I was there ten minutes early and the provider I had selected was busy for the next hour. They offered another chica who was pretty but my thought was "Why bother to make an appointment through Silvina if they will not honor it." I thanked them for their time and told them I would come back another day and headed to Suipacha. The funny thing was they told Silvina I had arrived late and made a scene and stormed off angry. I think their attitude is get you for everything they can and not worry. The next time I want someone in particular I will just order her in or stop by and find out her hours and show up early.

Agnarf
01-26-06, 19:27
Have just visited this apartment, around 5pm. Had a great session with a 24yr old blonde called Tatiana. Very beautiful face and great smile. Petite body. Good attitude. Gives BBBJ. Highly recommended.

While there I noticed another decent-looking girl, so I can recommend this place. Easy to get into as you just walk in from the street and take the lift to the 3rd floor.

100p = half, 150p = 1 hr

Chica Chaser
02-06-06, 21:13
Av Pte Roque Saenz Pena 885 3G.

Found it in the middle of the 279 word paragraph.

FTThanks FT. It's stupid that you have to create an account for their site to get their address. Or I assume you do but, as I didnt, I can't say for sure.

Chica Chaser

Big Bob 7
04-19-06, 12:57
Does anybody out there have a review of Taty (from website). Is she really to be had there or is the ad just blowing smoke?

Seismo
05-03-06, 00:25
Anita [pics in another post below] can now be found at Maipu 429 5-5.

She loves her job and is great at it. 150 pesos / hour.

Sportsman
06-10-06, 19:18
I made this privado my first stop of my recent trip. The line up was only two chicas on that Friday afternoon. The first chica was an average height moracha with a cute face and a nice body. The second I instantly recognized as Eugenia from their web site and listed as Alicia in Platynum. She was the reason I went there anyway. So when the madam returned I told her I wanted Eugenia. She told me Eugenia was only available for half an hour or I could have the first chica for one hour. I told her I still wanted Eugenia. Then she said the price was 150 pesos for half an hour. I was shocked because in the past she was available for 200 pesos delivered. But it had been almost 3 hours since I have been in country and the need to drop the first load fast overcame me. So I reluctantly agreed and paid up.

The room was nicely decorated with lots of throw pillows on the bed, soft music playing in the background. Eugenia returned in a few minutes with my drink and two condoms on a small tray. She has a cute face, small but firm breasts and even firmer butt. The session was good a lots of kissing, BBBJ, multiple positions, and beso negro. I finished with her in mish. She does not speak a work of English and I tried to tell her I saw her last year in July when she on her way to see a friend of mine (on a delivery service) and I just happened to be leaving my friend's building after my visit. I was passing through the lobby as she was ringing the doorbell. I even told her the street of my friend's apartment. What a shock when she told me she did not remember the occasion!!! :rolleyes:

The whole session lasted past the alotted half an hour and there was no rush at all. On the way out of the room, I was following her and got another glimpse of that tight ass. I had to give it a last squeeze. She turned her head amused and gave me a nice smile. Then she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheeks and said goodbye. On the way out the door, she returned the favor by smacking me in the butt. Playful little thing....

Overall a nice experience. But for 150 pesos, that's too much for a privado in my opinion. Probably won't repeat unless the price comes down.

I regrettably have forgotten my camera in the hotel so I can not add her to my collection of future jerk off material. So only other thing I have to offer are the attached photos.

Geo Eye
06-10-06, 19:43
Hey buddy you got scammed I'm sorry to say, the cost should be 70 to 80 pesos, 100 at the most. 150 should be for a full hr plus the tight tail.

Anyway negotiate, I know if you do not speak the language, it's hard.

It is true, there is a rate for gringo and for the porterno, which is totally unfair.

Good luck fellow dog,

El Greco
06-10-06, 20:01
Overall a nice experience. But for 150 pesos, that's too much for a privado in my opinion. Probably won't repeat unless the price comes down.Sportsman,

Agree with you. Next time pay them with your credit card. This way you can earn some airmiles too. LOL.

El Greco

Respectful
09-19-06, 22:24
Can now inform all mongers that this place is Ar$ 200 for one hour.

Excellent facilities, girls very easy on the eye and no complaints from me on the service.

However Ar$200 is too much in my opinion, and better value can be had elsewhere.

I did Ammy, a nice little package from Misiones, since I was already there. Besides I am lazy and I was horny, so saw no point in leaving.

Given the prices donot think I will repeat.

PS: Jackson, I noticed there are two threads on this place (this one and "Diagonal Norte 885G") Maybe a good idea to merge them.

Dickhead
09-19-06, 22:33
I thought it was too much money so I paid it anyway. Great.

Sinistra
04-23-07, 18:30
I went to the Temple of Love (aka Diagonal Norte 885 3G) knowing full well that it was slightly more expensive than other privados, but I have a thing about hygiene and limiting the "ick" factor. As it was, the cost was p$200 for an hour and the place was quite nice (though again, not nearly as nice at Larrea 1072) There was decent artwork, the bed was comfy, the general decor was passable and there were lots of pillows.

In the mid-afternoon, though, there were only two girls working. The first, Marianna I believe, seemed pleasant enough, but her girth was spilling out of her lingerie and she had Britney-handles on her sides the size pillow cushions. The second choice was Luli. Luli is really, really, really cute. Like a doll cute. No really, a doll. She's about 4'7" (140cm) dark hair, light skin, thin, small breasts and aerobics instructor firm. If you saw her from across the street you would think she was 12 years old, but up close she looked her 22 years. I dig hardbodies, so I figured what the hell.

She was very sweet and friendly and seemingly quite bright as well, and was as charming as she was cute. I gotta say, I really liked her. The sex was fun, but not great and she offered only LFK. At one point in the middle I got slightly creeped out when I grabbed her ass and thrust her into me—for a second I felt like I was grabbing the ass of a 6th grader. Yeah, kinda creepy, I know, but I'd never been with anyone so tiny before so it's worth the experience just to have the experience. Still, she's got moves and I have to say it was well above average, though not fantastic.

Privado 8, Face 7.5, Body 7.5, Service 7.5, Avg 7.625.

Would I repeat? Maybe if I wanted to take someone to dinner and be able to chat with them for a while before, but for straight sex? No.

Robertar
06-04-07, 16:04
Hey there,

I travel a lot to Buenos Aires and I went to Temple Marion several times, I just went last week and for my surprise, there are new girls and the madame told me that they have a site about them at www.templemarion.com

I fucked a Luli, the little one and OMG a thought I was gonna break her but she was great. I was gonna spent just half hour but she is so sweet and cannival at the same time that I spent one more hour with her.

I recommend this place over other ones that doesnt have such much level.

AllIWantIsLove
06-06-07, 16:08
I think that the correct URL is www.templomarion.com

At least that worked for me while the one posted did not.

Bob

Jak
07-18-07, 19:53
Just left this place a few hours ago. It was my first visit.

The madam was friendly. Only two girls available. Took Gaby, a 22 year old from Paraguay (been here nine years) Very friendly and great attitude. Had some life and enthusiasm. Paid my 200 peso to her, and she was back in a minute ready to go. I didn't ask about BBBJCIM or anything special, but she went right into a BBBJ - very enthusiastic. I did some stuff with her before I had her go back to her BBBJ, and she did a CIM. There was no talk or payment for extra on this as seems to be the case in many of the houses.

We took a shower after a half hour (right next to the room I was in) and then went back and did it again. I complimented her many times on her great attitude and personality. Firm ass and legs, blond hair. I'd give her a recommendation. I'm thinking about a repeat in the next few days.

I thought the facilities were pretty nice. The room has a lot of old wood and style to it.

Jak
07-20-07, 20:06
Went back here this afternoon. Different madam, but very nice as the previous one. There were four girls total - three of them were from Paraguay, but didn't ask the first one. The reason I asked several of the girls is because they seemed to have a little more life to them than many of my previous encounters. Haven't had enough experience with girls from Paraguay, but my limited impression so far is that there's a little more life and openness to them compared to the Argentinian girls. Gaby later said they have Brazillian girls there also.

I chose Gaby again and had another great session. If you like her look, I recommend going with her.

Sportsman
08-01-07, 21:54
There are two chicas from this place's website have caught my eyes, Tatiana and Jessica. So I decided to make this my first stop on my most recent trip last Friday. Five chicas were presented, Romina, Gaby whom Jak had described in the below posts (BTW she introduced herself as Jenny), two other chicas whom I forgot their names, and Jessica. But no Tatiana, found out later she only works there two days a week on Tuesday and I think also on either Wednesday or Thursday. My mind was made up to take Jessica for an hour.

Jessica is from Paraguay and has lived in BsAs for a few years. In person she does not look like her pictures on the web site but still very tasty. Greeted me with open mouth kiss and some tongue probing. Very pleasant and friendly chica. 21 years old with new kids, at least that what she told me. Wet BBBJ with attention to the soldiers. Sex was good with all the pre-requisite positions. For research purpose I asked and was told cola is not available.

After we were done, again for research purpose I asked if it wouls be possible for a fiesta with another chica. The response was yes and I asked whom would she recommend. She told me Gaby (Jenny) is her favorite. She asked if I wanted say hi to Gaby again. Sure, I wanted to see both of you together. Jessica returned with Gaby in tow. Gaby actually looks better in person than the web site pictures.

One of pictures posted below is from their web site and the rest are from yours truly. I must learn about that PhotoShop software or learn how to take better pictures. But I still think she looks pretty good in them. She told me it would be ok to post her pictures, so enjoy if she is your type.

At 200 pesos/hour, Jessica would be my splurge for the trip. After her I was back to privados averaged 70 pesos/hour for the reminder of the trip.

La Guy 55
09-15-07, 13:51
I visited this place a month or so ago and had a session with Gaby.

She was pretty but I thought a tad cold (keep in mind I spend much more time with girls in Brazil than in Buenos Aires) For example, she avoided kissing.

Before the session I asked the madam (who was very friendly) how much the session was completo and she said 200 pesos per hour. I also said I didn't want to have to pay more for cola, and she said fine (although there is a small possibility there was a misunderstanding on this as my Spanish is rudimentary)

I therefore was not pleased when in the room I was asked for 50 pesos extra for cola, although this did not break the bank and I agreed to pay it.

I probably would go back to this place--although I know there are better values elsewhere--for the convenience of the location to where I usually am in BA, as well as the generally clean facilities and decent looking girls. However, my willingness to give them business will depend on more friendly sessions in the future.

Bucanero
01-20-08, 10:31
Went there last December and also had a session with Gaby. She is really pretty and quite tall for a Paraguay girl. When she smiles, she shows a lot of gums as her teeth are remarkably small. Her attitude is excellent. I took her for one hour (200 pesos) and I didn't regret it. Real GFE, DFK, BBBJ (which was assumed) Had her on my last day in BA. If I had been there earlier, I would have repeated.

WorldTravel69
04-06-10, 17:58
6 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4326-2437. Hours: 24/6, No Sundays.

I called only.

Tokyo Traveler
05-22-10, 03:40
Great looking entryway at this privado. I went midafternoon and was offered one older, faded woman and a 24yo beauty. I had a great time and would definitely return.

Big Travel Guy
05-22-10, 21:22
Great looking entryway at this privado. I went midafternoon and was offered one older, faded woman and a 24yo beauty. I had a great time and would definitely return.It was awfully nice of you to be so good to that old woman.

(just kidding. Keep the reports coming!)

Seismo
08-24-10, 13:23
Still 150 pesos hourly.

They presently have a great lineup.

I was there the other afternoon and was presented with six chicas, almost all were acceptable. I will definitely return if time permits.

Red Raider
09-07-10, 20:01
I had a super experience with Kathy today. Smells good, kisses good and a genuine spinner. She actually spun around on my throbbing love muscle.

BBBJ to start and most positions. She has small boobs with big button nipples that are stimulating. She got wet with the proper stimulus on nipples and clit. We went a couple rounds and all of it was very good. Both of us had tremendous orgasims.

My best experience in BA. Two years of searching. Treat this girl right. Tipping is in order for this effort.

Lysander
10-25-10, 23:57
I had a super experience with Kathy today. Smells good, kisses good and a genuine spinner. She actually spun around on my throbbing love muscle.

BBBJ to start and most positions. She has small boobs with big button nipples that are stimulating. She got wet with the proper stimulus on nipples and clit. We went a couple rounds and all of it was very good. Both of us had tremendous orgasims.

My best experience in BA. Two years of searching. Treat this girl right. Tipping is in order for this effort. My first port of call soon after arriving in search of Kathy. Sadly she now gone, who know where. Gaby, another favourite Paraguaya from two years ago at this place got herself pregnant (no it wasn't me) and has gone back home never to return it seems.

Was introduced to four girls. Three rather heavy for my tastes but not bad looking. The girl I chose (sorry guys normally I am good with names but must be the jet lag so can't remember her name) blonded, late twenties augmented tits. A kid of seven. Lives in Lanus. Started off badly as she only wanted to do CBJ. In my book completo always includes BBBJ. Anyway, soon persuaded her to do BBBJ which was passable. Nice relaxed fuck in several positions. Overall B minus experience. While we were at it, there was lots of heavy breathing, gasping, creaking of bed, and squeals of laughter from the room next door. My chica explained that this was one guy fucking all four remaining girls at once. It seems he is a local businessman, who when he comes in always asks for all the girls that are free at the time to spend and hour with him. He doesn't like anyone to feel left out. Has anyone ever tried this.

Price is now 200p la hora completo, up from 150p last December

Bundalover1
10-26-10, 04:33
[QUOTE=Lysander; 413439].... It seems he is a local businessman, who when he comes in always asks for all the girls that are free at the time to spend and hour with him. He doesn't like anyone to feel left out. Has anyone ever tried this.

/QUOTE]

I tend to avoid sex with local businessmen.